X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime New Year - 2017 and Beyond

Originally posted by The Dazz View Post
    So, after years of having different anime's recommended to me and not liking any of them enough to follow them or continue watching them, over the last four months, I've finally found an anime I'm in love with, and that's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I've just finished the first four parts of the anime, and I just love it so much.
    I've been vocal about my dislike for JoJo's in the past, and I doubt there will ever been a change about my opinion on the show. With that said, I am more than happy you were able to find an anime that you fully enjoy. I can remember the feeling of latching onto the first anime that I loved. Maybe this will open the floodgate for you. The anime world is vast and diverse with so many different options. I'm sure there's more out there for you.

Tonight I'm going to try out some of the new season shows. Not too big on the upcoming season, but I'm sure there are hidden gems out there.

Comment

Just posting so I can subscribe to this thread

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
      Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

Just posting so I can subscribe to this thread

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
        Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post
          Tonight I'm going to try out some of the new season shows. Not too big on the upcoming season, but I'm sure there are hidden gems out there.
          Did you happen to watch anything [MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION]? If so, anything catch your interest?

Been busy with WK XI, so I haven't had a chance to watch anything, since finishing up Yuri!!! on Ice.

Banner Credit: Surrender
          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post
            Did you happen to watch anything [MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION]? If so, anything catch your interest?

Been busy with WK XI, so I haven't had a chance to watch anything, since finishing up Yuri!!! on Ice.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

The only shows I've watched so far have been Serien, eLDLIVE, and ACCA. Serien's first episode made it seem like a fine slice of life/romantic comedy if you're into those type of shows. elDLIVE was a lot of fun, and one I'll be sticking with for the season. The world is bright and colorful and the animation transitions are pretty cool. Not sure exactly where ACCA is going, but I like it. All three can be watched on Crunchyroll.

Comment

The only shows I've watched so far have been Serien, eLDLIVE, and ACCA. Serien's first episode made it seem like a fine slice of life/romantic comedy if you're into those type of shows. elDLIVE was a lot of fun, and one I'll be sticking with for the season. The world is bright and colorful and the animation transitions are pretty cool. Not sure exactly where ACCA is going, but I like it. All three can be watched on Crunchyroll.

Comment

As for me, it's still just Blue Exorcist and Tiger Mask W, which is fine, as it'll allow me to continue to tackle my backlog.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

As for me, it's still just Blue Exorcist and Tiger Mask W, which is fine, as it'll allow me to continue to tackle my backlog.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

I'm not watching anything currently. Still waiting for Digimon Adventure Tri which was supposed to be in the Fall

Thank you Surrender!!!
                      Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

I'm not watching anything currently. Still waiting for Digimon Adventure Tri which was supposed to be in the Fall

Thank you Surrender!!!
                        Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

The next chapter isn't out until late February in Japan, so you'll have wait still sadly.

Comment

The next chapter isn't out until late February in Japan, so you'll have wait still sadly.

Comment

Been watching a show about a girls' Ping Pong club. It's not your typical "wacky ensemble do everyday activities"... they actually play the game with shounen elements.

Comment

Been watching a show about a girls' Ping Pong club. It's not your typical "wacky ensemble do everyday activities"... they actually play the game with shounen elements.

Comment

Working...
                                X