The Walking Dead: Season 7 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead: Season 7 Discussion

Starting this new Walking Dead thread early, with the intent to also test out our new vbookie!

As far as the vbookie- who gets killed by Negan to start out the season? Place your bets!

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Re: The Walking Dead: Season 7 Discussion/vbookie

Daryl has amazing odds as I really think he and Glen are about equal in terms of who got killed off. Definitely laying a 10 spot on Daryl and hedging my bet with Glen.

Although it hurts my soul to lay fake money on Daryl kicking the bucket.

Comment

Daryl has amazing odds as I really think he and Glen are about equal in terms of who got killed off. Definitely laying a 10 spot on Daryl and hedging my bet with Glen.

Comment

It's Glenn.

It was always gonna be Glenn.

Comment

It's Glenn.

It was always gonna be Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post

I think Daryl is too important to the show- in terms of fanbase, publicity, and merchandise. I think Abraham is the best bet- the show can handle so many badass characters at once. Maggie and Glenn are outside choices because of the emotional impact. I think Rosita and Sasha might be safe, because it'd be too easy an out for Abraham's situation.

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post

I think Daryl is too important to the show- in terms of fanbase, publicity, and merchandise. I think Abraham is the best bet- the show can handle so many badass characters at once. Maggie and Glenn are outside choices because of the emotional impact. I think Rosita and Sasha might be safe, because it'd be too easy an out for Abraham's situation.

Comment

I read somewhere that it may be 2 people Negan kills off. Obviously TWD keeps everything fairly close lipped so nothing is for sure. I think Abraham or Glenn will have a big impact and while I don't want either to Take the bat, they have to make it an important character or the opener will be a big disappointment after that huge cliffhanger.
                -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                -KCCO
                ---θ---
                Currently playing:
                PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                Feel free to add me.
                sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere that it may be 2 people Negan kills off. Obviously TWD keeps everything fairly close lipped so nothing is for sure. I think Abraham or Glenn will have a big impact and while I don't want either to Take the bat, they have to make it an important character or the opener will be a big disappointment after that huge cliffhanger.
                  -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                  -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                  -KCCO
                  ---θ---
                  Currently playing:
                  PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                  Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                  IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                  Feel free to add me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
                    If they kill off two, I think it'd be pretty awesome/sad to see Eugene take the bat and then Abraham, his best bud, lose his shit and try to get at Negan before suffering the same fate. Double whammy.
                    Man of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
                      If they kill off two, I think it'd be pretty awesome/sad to see Eugene take the bat and then Abraham, his best bud, lose his shit and try to get at Negan before suffering the same fate. Double whammy.
                      Man of the world.

Comment

It's probably Glenn. But I'm throwing down a tenner on Daryl just because of those odds.

And I'm putting some money on Maggie because the theories about her and Glenn switching roles in the show to maintain some surprise make me want to see it happen. Wishful thinking, but whatever.

But it's probably Glenn.

Comment

It's probably Glenn. But I'm throwing down a tenner on Daryl just because of those odds.

And I'm putting some money on Maggie because the theories about her and Glenn switching roles in the show to maintain some surprise make me want to see it happen. Wishful thinking, but whatever.

But it's probably Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Voxtz View Post
                            I don't really disagree , but putting him on par with Rick in terms of odds is a little off. Rick has NO CHANCE of dying while I do still believe they could throw a curve and have it be Daryl. 250/1 isn't bad for Daryl in a vacuum , but Rick should then be like 2500/1. Carl should be up there too IMO because he is the only other unkillable next to Rick.

Arguing more about the show I suppose than than the vBookie. Although I think I should do more than just hedge my bet with Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Voxtz View Post
                              I don't really disagree , but putting him on par with Rick in terms of odds is a little off. Rick has NO CHANCE of dying while I do still believe they could throw a curve and have it be Daryl. 250/1 isn't bad for Daryl in a vacuum , but Rick should then be like 2500/1. Carl should be up there too IMO because he is the only other unkillable next to Rick.

Arguing more about the show I suppose than than the vBookie. Although I think I should do more than just hedge my bet with Glenn.

Comment

Working...
                              X