The Walking Dead: Season 7 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead: Season 7 Discussion/vbookie

Of course they could have that leaked to avoid spoilers. Didn't they claim they taped a death scene for each character?

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
      Of course they could have that leaked to avoid spoilers. Didn't they claim they taped a death scene for each character?
      That's honestly what they should do to avoid leaks.

It's what the Simpsons did with "Who Shot Mr Burns" and it's the smart thing to do here.

Comment

That's honestly what they should do to avoid leaks.

It's what the Simpsons did with "Who Shot Mr Burns" and it's the smart thing to do here.

Comment

After watching the talking dead preview show, they kept saying to not watch the start of season 7 by yourself because it's going to have you in tears. To me it has to be Glen, they softened the negative reaction with the death tease they did with him in season 6.

Comment

After watching the talking dead preview show, they kept saying to not watch the start of season 7 by yourself because it's going to have you in tears. To me it has to be Glen, they softened the negative reaction with the death tease they did with him in season 6.

Comment

So it's confirmed the first scene will be it? Figured it'd open with bullshit with Carol and Morgan.

Comment

So it's confirmed the first scene will be it? Figured it'd open with bullshit with Carol and Morgan.

Comment

I think at this point if it's Glenn, they're just going to piss the viewers off even more. I think they're calling an audible and it's going to be someone else.

I'm putting my money on Maggie just for the shock value. Beating a pregnant woman to death in front of her husband and friends would just be insane. I know this will get shot down by people that read the comics (specifically the type of person Negan is in them) but the show doesn't seem to give a fuck so neither do I.

Originally posted by Ness
                  I can't find it anywhere but I'm sure I saw it on reddit or something that Kirkman confirmed it'd be the first scene.

Comment

I think at this point if it's Glenn, they're just going to piss the viewers off even more. I think they're calling an audible and it's going to be someone else.

I'm putting my money on Maggie just for the shock value. Beating a pregnant woman to death in front of her husband and friends would just be insane. I know this will get shot down by people that read the comics (specifically the type of person Negan is in them) but the show doesn't seem to give a fuck so neither do I.

Originally posted by Ness
                    I can't find it anywhere but I'm sure I saw it on reddit or something that Kirkman confirmed it'd be the first scene.

Comment

They wouldn't have Reedus on set for as many episode as he's been seen if they've killed him off in the first episode

Comment

They wouldn't have Reedus on set for as many episode as he's been seen if they've killed him off in the first episode

Comment

Unless Glen was seen on set prior to last week when i looked the filming schedule pretty much confirms it's glen

Comment

Unless Glen was seen on set prior to last week when i looked the filming schedule pretty much confirms it's glen

Comment

Mobile forgot to quote. Whoops.

Comment

Mobile forgot to quote. Whoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X