This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Movie News Thread 2.0

Geez, the reviews are not at all nice to F4 are they? If Fox was smart they would go the Sony route and partner with Marvel, that way we get a proper F4 film, yet Fox still gets to keep the rights. Could you imagine an Avengers VS X-Men film? Or a Future Foundation film?

Re: Marvel Movie News

So far, the reviews from some people have not been pretty. Like, I really want them to do a good Fantastic Four movie, but at the same time, I almost want to see if this gets lower ratings than Catwoman on RT.
    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

So far, the reviews from some people have not been pretty. Like, I really want them to do a good Fantastic Four movie, but at the same time, I almost want to see if this gets lower ratings than Catwoman on RT.
      Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

Comment

Originally posted by Krysys View Post
        Geez, the reviews are not at all nice to F4 are they? If Fox was smart they would go the Sony route and partner with Marvel, that way we get a proper F4 film, yet Fox still gets to keep the rights. Could you imagine an Avengers VS X-Men film? Or a Future Foundation film?
        Yep, with the way Marvel prints money, it's really a no brainer to me. It's all about ego's though and I'm guessing particular people think it'll be a sign of weakness if they try and bring Marvel in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krysys View Post
          Yep, with the way Marvel prints money, it's really a no brainer to me. It's all about ego's though and I'm guessing particular people think it'll be a sign of weakness if they try and bring Marvel in on it.

Comment

I don't put stock in critics alone. I mean I have been polar opposite of them on movies. But this one seems fairly unanimous, Like I said yesterday even the reviewers who give it thumbs up list the same negative stuff that the thumbs down crowd does.

Keeping in mind I'm not necessarily on the critics side because I haven't seen the film I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at this line from one review:

An outstretched, moronic, drama-less time-suck that somehow manages to be less fun than Pixels, which was only slightly more enjoyable than slamming a door on your face.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

I don't put stock in critics alone. I mean I have been polar opposite of them on movies. But this one seems fairly unanimous, Like I said yesterday even the reviewers who give it thumbs up list the same negative stuff that the thumbs down crowd does.

Keeping in mind I'm not necessarily on the critics side because I haven't seen the film I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at this line from one review:

An outstretched, moronic, drama-less time-suck that somehow manages to be less fun than Pixels, which was only slightly more enjoyable than slamming a door on your face.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

Holy cow, it really isn't that bad, is it?

I was gonna try and see this later tonight, but maybe I'll wait.

Comment

Holy cow, it really isn't that bad, is it?

I was gonna try and see this later tonight, but maybe I'll wait.

Comment

In a quickly deleted tweet, Josh Trank says that his version of Fantastic Four was "fantastic" and would've received great reviews.

http://deadline.com/2015/08/fantasti...on-1201494517/

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

In a quickly deleted tweet, Josh Trank says that his version of Fantastic Four was "fantastic" and would've received great reviews.

http://deadline.com/2015/08/fantasti...on-1201494517/

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

Yeah I'm just going to call bullshit on that one lol

Comment

Yeah I'm just going to call bullshit on that one lol

Comment

I think a lot of the vitriol towards the film before it opened (yknow besides it looking pretty awful) would've been lessened if the director and the entire cast weren't such gigantic fuckwits in interviews and twitter posts leading up to the opening.

I mean it still probably would've been awful, but at least there would probably be less hatred.

Comment

I think a lot of the vitriol towards the film before it opened (yknow besides it looking pretty awful) would've been lessened if the director and the entire cast weren't such gigantic fuckwits in interviews and twitter posts leading up to the opening.

I mean it still probably would've been awful, but at least there would probably be less hatred.

Comment

Working...
                              X