This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marvel Movie News Thread 2.0

At least they found out a way to work in gladiator Hulk, since the likelihood of a Planet Hulk was pretty slim.
    Originally posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

At least they found out a way to work in gladiator Hulk, since the likelihood of a Planet Hulk was pretty slim.
      Originally posted by Black Dynamite
      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Josh Brolin is Cable. That's ... shocking.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Josh Brolin is Cable. That's ... shocking.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Wow. I'm guessing they only cast him to do a Thanos joke.

Comment

Wow. I'm guessing they only cast him to do a Thanos joke.

Comment

Surprising. I would have thought Brolin would've been busy all this year with Avengers filming, but I guess he's not doing the mocap, just voicing.

With the cross-casting happening a lot lately between movie universes, I'm wondering if exclusivity clauses might be getting written into contracts. Not even sure if it'd be legal to put them in though.

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

Surprising. I would have thought Brolin would've been busy all this year with Avengers filming, but I guess he's not doing the mocap, just voicing.

With the cross-casting happening a lot lately between movie universes, I'm wondering if exclusivity clauses might be getting written into contracts. Not even sure if it'd be legal to put them in though.

Want to see an Atheist-centric YouTube show? Subscribe to Atheist News!

My latest video- Reject Religion- music video set to "Pork and Beans" by Weezer.

Comment

Official trailer for Cloak and Dagger is out which will be airing on Freeform next year. A big fan of these characters in both their original 80s Spider-Man incarnation and the Ultimate versions that appeared alongside Miles Morales. The trailer felt like a good mix of the two. I am 100% all in on this series.

Also, Marvel announced a New Warriors series also on Freeform. Looks like Marvel will try to use the channel like DC does with the CW.

Squirrel Girl on tv!!!!

Comment

Official trailer for Cloak and Dagger is out which will be airing on Freeform next year. A big fan of these characters in both their original 80s Spider-Man incarnation and the Ultimate versions that appeared alongside Miles Morales. The trailer felt like a good mix of the two. I am 100% all in on this series.

Also, Marvel announced a New Warriors series also on Freeform. Looks like Marvel will try to use the channel like DC does with the CW.

Squirrel Girl on tv!!!!

Comment

http://www.cbr.com/original-guardian...ster-in-vol-2/

Spoiler

You know, it took me awhile to warm up to Michael Rooker playing Yondu but I did since they established he was an earlier incarnation of the 'original' Yondu from the comics but I'm sorry
                        Spoiler

Comment

http://www.cbr.com/original-guardian...ster-in-vol-2/

Spoiler

You know, it took me awhile to warm up to Michael Rooker playing Yondu but I did since they established he was an earlier incarnation of the 'original' Yondu from the comics but I'm sorry
                          Spoiler

Comment

New Mutants and X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be out in 2018. I'm so excited!!!

Comment

New Mutants and X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be out in 2018. I'm so excited!!!

Comment

Oh my, GOTG was great.

There were a bunch of interesting credit scenes too.

Comment

Working...
                                X