This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marvel Movie News Thread 2.0

Spider-Man trailer is out, but it's said to "show too much" so I'm holding off on watching it myself.

Comment

Good lord what a trailer.

Comment

Good lord what a trailer.

Comment

Such high expectations for Spidey. Equally as low for Venom. I've not really seen any more than headlines, but this possible Venom "prequel" has piqued my interest. Probably nothing more than Interumours, though, but I do like the sound of it.
          PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Such high expectations for Spidey. Equally as low for Venom. I've not really seen any more than headlines, but this possible Venom "prequel" has piqued my interest. Probably nothing more than Interumours, though, but I do like the sound of it.
            PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Wow.

The interaction with Tony, the scene of the two of them working together to save that ship and Michael Keaton. It's already my favorite Spidey movie.

Comment

Wow.

The interaction with Tony, the scene of the two of them working together to save that ship and Michael Keaton. It's already my favorite Spidey movie.

Comment

Great fucking trailer. Which only further shows how shitty the JL one was.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Great fucking trailer. Which only further shows how shitty the JL one was.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

It really does. Also the great thing about the Marvel cinimatic universe is that the sun shines there. The lack of sunlight in the all the D.C. Cinimatic universe actuall explains a lot when it comes to a certain character... but enough about that garbage. This trailer was hot and I'm stoked for this movie.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

It really does. Also the great thing about the Marvel cinimatic universe is that the sun shines there. The lack of sunlight in the all the D.C. Cinimatic universe actuall explains a lot when it comes to a certain character... but enough about that garbage. This trailer was hot and I'm stoked for this movie.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          Spider-Man trailer is out, but it's said to "show too much" so I'm holding off on watching it myself.
                          To be fair, that pretty much describes most movie trailers these days.

Having said that, I've liked everything I've seen for the new Spidey movie, and I'm pretty hyped for it.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                            To be fair, that pretty much describes most movie trailers these days.

Having said that, I've liked everything I've seen for the new Spidey movie, and I'm pretty hyped for it.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                            Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                            Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Crazy Sony already is setting up to sever ties with Marvel. Press conference today said after the sequel, Spider-Man and Marvel will be going their own ways again.

The current rumors for Venom I really like. They are saying it will be a sci-fi/horror film. If they stick to their guns, it could very fun. Harper worked on Alien: Covenant and Alex Kurtzman is a God among men. He was on Locke and Key and Fringe, and wrote the Star Trek remakes. He produces quality. Not always the best of the best, but usually watchable and a lot more hits than misses. Also he tends to be the guy they call in to fix stuff before the final run, like Watchmen. Rice also tagged him to produce the Vampire Chronicles.

The more I see of the new Spider-Man, the more I wish it was Morales. I love the kid doing Parker, and the movie looks great, but I think now would have been the time to break away. Set aside the other films, and do Morales. That said, I am getting a real ultimate Spider-Man vibe from the scenes with Tony and Spider-Man.

Like others said, this makes me really sad for DC. This trailer nailed who Parker is and because of it, fans are going nuts. Meanwhile, in DC Earth 31 but darker land, fans are still feeling like Snyder does not get DC at all. If the film was Darkest Knight, I would say he is a perfect fit, but DC should not be this dark. Snyder is more than capable of doing an amazing film, but for some reason his vision is stuck in Earth 31 land.
                              Last edited by Engel; 03-28-2017, 10:47 PM.
                              Flowers gathered in the morning,
                              Afternoon they blossom on,
                              Still are withered by the evening:
                              You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Crazy Sony already is setting up to sever ties with Marvel. Press conference today said after the sequel, Spider-Man and Marvel will be going their own ways again.

The current rumors for Venom I really like. They are saying it will be a sci-fi/horror film. If they stick to their guns, it could very fun. Harper worked on Alien: Covenant and Alex Kurtzman is a God among men. He was on Locke and Key and Fringe, and wrote the Star Trek remakes. He produces quality. Not always the best of the best, but usually watchable and a lot more hits than misses. Also he tends to be the guy they call in to fix stuff before the final run, like Watchmen. Rice also tagged him to produce the Vampire Chronicles.

The more I see of the new Spider-Man, the more I wish it was Morales. I love the kid doing Parker, and the movie looks great, but I think now would have been the time to break away. Set aside the other films, and do Morales. That said, I am getting a real ultimate Spider-Man vibe from the scenes with Tony and Spider-Man.

Like others said, this makes me really sad for DC. This trailer nailed who Parker is and because of it, fans are going nuts. Meanwhile, in DC Earth 31 but darker land, fans are still feeling like Snyder does not get DC at all. If the film was Darkest Knight, I would say he is a perfect fit, but DC should not be this dark. Snyder is more than capable of doing an amazing film, but for some reason his vision is stuck in Earth 31 land.
                                Flowers gathered in the morning,
                                Afternoon they blossom on,
                                Still are withered by the evening:
                                You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X