This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All New Random Help Thoughts Desk

I love that Harrison Wells' actor plays a different version each season, but HR Wells is the Dasher Hatfield of the bunch. Each one was great, but now I don't want him replaced in season 4. But knowing my luck he'll be related to the season's big bad... even if they did that in season 1.

Comment

Well, you can chalk up Black Widow right next to the Vision for Marvel's best recent titles with an excruciatingly short run. Another great 12 issue arc, I don't know, it's sad to see it go so soon (was hoping for a Waid Daredevil-esque run, or at least closer to Fraction's Hawkeye in length), but it might also be great for Marvel to keep releasing these great short maxi-series. Though I'm not sure if either was originally intended to only be 12 issues, or if that's just the way things shook out.

And IDW's TMNT is still going strong, more than 100 total issues at this point (counting the main series, various mini-series and one shots), and the only disappointing thing that comes to mind for me was the TMNT/Ghostbusters (but even that wasn't terrible). And now we get it twice monthly thanks to TMNT Universe, and that's been fantastic as well. It's probably my overall #1 comic now, just an amazing run that hasn't really relented from issue 1. Also, Batman/TMNT Animated Adventures has been a decent amount of fun, coming BTAS with the current Nick version's Turtles. Great time to be a TMNT fan, now if only we can get some decent movies and games.
      Originally posted by Black Dynamite
      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Well, you can chalk up Black Widow right next to the Vision for Marvel's best recent titles with an excruciatingly short run. Another great 12 issue arc, I don't know, it's sad to see it go so soon (was hoping for a Waid Daredevil-esque run, or at least closer to Fraction's Hawkeye in length), but it might also be great for Marvel to keep releasing these great short maxi-series. Though I'm not sure if either was originally intended to only be 12 issues, or if that's just the way things shook out.

And IDW's TMNT is still going strong, more than 100 total issues at this point (counting the main series, various mini-series and one shots), and the only disappointing thing that comes to mind for me was the TMNT/Ghostbusters (but even that wasn't terrible). And now we get it twice monthly thanks to TMNT Universe, and that's been fantastic as well. It's probably my overall #1 comic now, just an amazing run that hasn't really relented from issue 1. Also, Batman/TMNT Animated Adventures has been a decent amount of fun, coming BTAS with the current Nick version's Turtles. Great time to be a TMNT fan, now if only we can get some decent movies and games.
        Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Yes, we need a proper game. None of the recent ones were any good. I'd even take a generic one like Transformers Devastation. Gimme something!

Comment

Yes, we need a proper game. None of the recent ones were any good. I'd even take a generic one like Transformers Devastation. Gimme something!

Comment

Cool beans, there's going to be a one shot to cross Usagi Yojimbo into IDW TMNT. That's one I've been waiting on. Hopefully more to come after that.

Comment

Cool beans, there's going to be a one shot to cross Usagi Yojimbo into IDW TMNT. That's one I've been waiting on. Hopefully more to come after that.

Comment

Just watched Lego Batman on VUDU... such a fantastic and fun movie.
                  Follower of Christ.

Comment

Just watched Lego Batman on VUDU... such a fantastic and fun movie.
                    Follower of Christ.

Comment

Anyone else digging this Manchester Black story going on in the Superman ongoing? I've really liked it. They are telling a fantastic Superman over there. And did I read that right in #23... did Louis lose a leg?
                      Follower of Christ.

Comment

Anyone else digging this Manchester Black story going on in the Superman ongoing? I've really liked it. They are telling a fantastic Superman over there. And did I read that right in #23... did Louis lose a leg?
                        Follower of Christ.

Comment

I don't get the love people have for Miles Morales. His reveal in the new Insomniac game has people excited. I could care less. It goes back to before Sony partnererd with Marvel for Homecoming. "But they don't have the rights to Miles." I read his book out of habit, but dammit I just don't see what everyone's obsession is. I've kinda hated Peter ever since he went Stark mode with his Foundations thing. So I wish I did like him more!

Comment

I don't get the love people have for Miles Morales. His reveal in the new Insomniac game has people excited. I could care less. It goes back to before Sony partnererd with Marvel for Homecoming. "But they don't have the rights to Miles." I read his book out of habit, but dammit I just don't see what everyone's obsession is. I've kinda hated Peter ever since he went Stark mode with his Foundations thing. So I wish I did like him more!

Comment

You're not alone Ness. I don't get it.
                              Follower of Christ.

Comment

You're not alone Ness. I don't get it.
                                Follower of Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X