X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All New Random Help Thoughts Desk

Anyone read this bad boy?

Was at Half-Price books and just wanted to pick up an oddball comic book, something fun. This looked the bill.

Comment

I read it when it came out, it's a pretty fun series. It's got a good story, rather than just skating by on the high concept (vampires versus gangsters versus aliens).

Comment

I read it when it came out, it's a pretty fun series. It's got a good story, rather than just skating by on the high concept (vampires versus gangsters versus aliens).

Comment

Absolutely worth picking up.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

Absolutely worth picking up.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

It's crazy that Turf is wrote by Jonothan Ross aka Britains answer to Jay Leno/David Letterman. Personally I never gave it a read, but I've heard nothing but good things.
              PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

It's crazy that Turf is wrote by Jonothan Ross aka Britains answer to Jay Leno/David Letterman. Personally I never gave it a read, but I've heard nothing but good things.
                PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

I just saw The Lego Movie yesterday and it was fucking great. I can't wait until the sequel!

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

I just saw The Lego Movie yesterday and it was fucking great. I can't wait until the sequel!

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Marvel U (digital service) has a month of subscription for .75 cents for the next three days. Having trouble posting a link from my phone.

Maybe this... http://www.marvel.com/cyberweek
                      Follower of Christ.

Comment

Marvel U (digital service) has a month of subscription for .75 cents for the next three days. Having trouble posting a link from my phone.

Maybe this... http://www.marvel.com/cyberweek
                        Follower of Christ.

Comment

Just made it through my DC pile, few thoughts:

Earth 2 just introduced Obsidian and Jonni Thunder (now a woman), wish they had kept Jackeem Thunder, and I just can't care about Obsidian (or Jade whenever she pops up), as the whole family dynamic with Alan was one of my favorite parts of the character(s). It subtracted from the 3 of them (when ever Jade pops up). Even Alan I'm only so-so on these days. I like Jay's translation more. Ted Grant pending.

Supergirl and Batwoman I may just be about out on. Same with Arkham Manor. All solid reads, just not really doing it for me.

Wonder Woman wasn't anything special, but solid enough to keep me in for the time being.

Not liking Venditti and Jensen's Flash at all, the story isn't at all engaging, think future Barry is completely out of character, and they're not even using any of the myriad of interesting villains, the only thing I really care about the title for anymore. Probably won't drop it, I kinda want to, just can't. I like what they're doing with the Lanterns, seem the wrong fit for Flash.
                          Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                          Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Just made it through my DC pile, few thoughts:

Earth 2 just introduced Obsidian and Jonni Thunder (now a woman), wish they had kept Jackeem Thunder, and I just can't care about Obsidian (or Jade whenever she pops up), as the whole family dynamic with Alan was one of my favorite parts of the character(s). It subtracted from the 3 of them (when ever Jade pops up). Even Alan I'm only so-so on these days. I like Jay's translation more. Ted Grant pending.

Supergirl and Batwoman I may just be about out on. Same with Arkham Manor. All solid reads, just not really doing it for me.

Wonder Woman wasn't anything special, but solid enough to keep me in for the time being.

Not liking Venditti and Jensen's Flash at all, the story isn't at all engaging, think future Barry is completely out of character, and they're not even using any of the myriad of interesting villains, the only thing I really care about the title for anymore. Probably won't drop it, I kinda want to, just can't. I like what they're doing with the Lanterns, seem the wrong fit for Flash.
                            Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                            Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Everyone should pick up Autumnlands: Tooth and Claw. Issue #2 is out today.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                              yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

Everyone should pick up Autumnlands: Tooth and Claw. Issue #2 is out today.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                                yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X