This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All New Random Help Thoughts Desk

So far (just one issue) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghost Busters is the weakest thing to come out of things associated with the current run of TMNT, the art on the Ghost Busters side of things is really not that good, too exaggerated. But, in all of the issues, with all of the minis, there was bound to be a weaker one eventually, maybe it'll pick up in the next issues.
    Originally posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

So far (just one issue) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghost Busters is the weakest thing to come out of things associated with the current run of TMNT, the art on the Ghost Busters side of things is really not that good, too exaggerated. But, in all of the issues, with all of the minis, there was bound to be a weaker one eventually, maybe it'll pick up in the next issues.
      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Anyone here read Copperhead by Image yet?

I saw an advertisment for it in the back of the latest TWD (134) and seeing as it had strong reccomendations from Brian K. Vaughan and Robert Kirkman I thought I'd check it out; I've been looking for a new monthly title to go along with TWD.

It's a bit... Different, but -after reading the first issue- I think I'm going to enjoy it. I had no idea what it was going to be about, but I can definitely dig an intergalactic Western theme, and "Sheriff" Bronson seems like she's going to be a great character as things progress. I have the next two issues as well, and hopefully they'll be as good as the first.
        PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Anyone here read Copperhead by Image yet?

I saw an advertisment for it in the back of the latest TWD (134) and seeing as it had strong reccomendations from Brian K. Vaughan and Robert Kirkman I thought I'd check it out; I've been looking for a new monthly title to go along with TWD.

It's a bit... Different, but -after reading the first issue- I think I'm going to enjoy it. I had no idea what it was going to be about, but I can definitely dig an intergalactic Western theme, and "Sheriff" Bronson seems like she's going to be a great character as things progress. I have the next two issues as well, and hopefully they'll be as good as the first.

Comment

^^ Read the first two issues. They were pretty good. I like the whole space western cop thing it has going. I'm gonna read the new issue either today or tomorrow.

Comment

^^ Read the first two issues. They were pretty good. I like the whole space western cop thing it has going. I'm gonna read the new issue either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah, I just finished the second issue; this Ishmael guy seems pretty badass already. I'm also liking "Boo" (whose full name I tried to pronounce out loud three or four times before giving up ). I've a feeling he's going to be my favourite character, although it's obviously a little too early to tell at this point.

The artwork is pretty decent as well. As simple as it is, it tells the story it needs to, which, for a story driven title like this, is all that is necessary for me.

Comment

Yeah, I just finished the second issue; this Ishmael guy seems pretty badass already. I'm also liking "Boo" (whose full name I tried to pronounce out loud three or four times before giving up ). I've a feeling he's going to be my favourite character, although it's obviously a little too early to tell at this point.

The artwork is pretty decent as well. As simple as it is, it tells the story it needs to, which, for a story driven title like this, is all that is necessary for me.

Comment

DA BIG GRANT.

Comment

DA BIG GRANT.

Comment

Originally posted by KashDinero View Post

Yeah just call him Boo. Works for me.

Just read All New Captain America and Captain America and the Mighty Avengers. When did Sam become a right wing conservative?

Comment

Originally posted by KashDinero View Post

Yeah just call him Boo. Works for me.

Just read All New Captain America and Captain America and the Mighty Avengers. When did Sam become a right wing conservative?

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post

DA BIG GRANT.
                            Just wish it wasn't for all this Futures/World's End bullshit, really dragging down what was a fantastic Earth 2 title (Tom Taylor will be leaving shortly), I've been waiting forever for Grant and am glad to see him back, just fear for how he'll be used moving forward, and if I'll even care about Earth 2 when all is said and done. I was angry the killed off the the Atom so early into the run and then brought in a Superman, a Batman, and an Aquawoman making it more JLA than JSA. Won't be surprised if they kill Sandman shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post

DA BIG GRANT.
                              Just wish it wasn't for all this Futures/World's End bullshit, really dragging down what was a fantastic Earth 2 title (Tom Taylor will be leaving shortly), I've been waiting forever for Grant and am glad to see him back, just fear for how he'll be used moving forward, and if I'll even care about Earth 2 when all is said and done. I was angry the killed off the the Atom so early into the run and then brought in a Superman, a Batman, and an Aquawoman making it more JLA than JSA. Won't be surprised if they kill Sandman shortly.

Comment

Anyone read this bad boy?

Was at Half-Price books and just wanted to pick up an oddball comic book, something fun. This looked the bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X