Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Movie Plans

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: DC Movie Plans

    If you loved Ayers' Sabotage with the Governor, Ah-nold...you will love this interpretation of the Suicide Squad. It will be unpredictable. Foul mouthed. Blood porn incarnate. No one is safe from an awful death except the Joker, Harley, and Deadshot.

    Think CGI and lightning will add another layer to the look of the Squad.

    I think some of us are tired of the "safe" super hero films. Grow a set. The Fast and Furious franchise is America's Greatest Original film making since the Matrix. That's sad. Upset the order. Add a new kinetic pace to super hero film-making.

    Comment


    • Re: DC Movie Plans

      If you loved Ayers' Sabotage with the Governor, Ah-nold...you will love this interpretation of the Suicide Squad. It will be unpredictable. Foul mouthed. Blood porn incarnate. No one is safe from an awful death except the Joker, Harley, and Deadshot.

      Think CGI and lightning will add another layer to the look of the Squad.

      I think some of us are tired of the "safe" super hero films. Grow a set. The Fast and Furious franchise is America's Greatest Original film making since the Matrix. That's sad. Upset the order. Add a new kinetic pace to super hero film-making.

      Comment


      • Re: DC Movie Plans

        I for one think these movies will provide something different than some of the absolutely predictable and by the numbers stuff Marvel gives us yet people still cream over(Thor 2 I'm looking at you)

        ( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

        Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

        Comment


        • Re: DC Movie Plans

          I for one think these movies will provide something different than some of the absolutely predictable and by the numbers stuff Marvel gives us yet people still cream over(Thor 2 I'm looking at you)

          ( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

          Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

          Comment


          • Re: DC Movie Plans

            Excuse me while I examine Harley Quinn in more detail...

            Comment


            • Re: DC Movie Plans

              Excuse me while I examine Harley Quinn in more detail...

              Comment


              • Re: DC Movie Plans

                I actually kind of like Croc.
                Follower of Christ.

                Comment


                • Re: DC Movie Plans

                  I actually kind of like Croc.
                  Follower of Christ.

                  Comment


                  • Re: DC Movie Plans

                    Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                    I really like it. I think this is gonna be more lighthearted than the other DC movies and it's going to rock if the jokes are written funny
                    You mean like a Marvel Flick?



                    Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                    I for one think these movies will provide something different than some of the absolutely predictable and by the numbers stuff Marvel gives us yet people still cream over(Thor 2 I'm looking at you)
                    Guess not...


                    Well... don'tcha?

                    Comment


                    • Re: DC Movie Plans

                      Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                      I really like it. I think this is gonna be more lighthearted than the other DC movies and it's going to rock if the jokes are written funny
                      You mean like a Marvel Flick?



                      Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                      I for one think these movies will provide something different than some of the absolutely predictable and by the numbers stuff Marvel gives us yet people still cream over(Thor 2 I'm looking at you)
                      Guess not...


                      Well... don'tcha?

                      Comment


                      • Re: DC Movie Plans

                        Originally posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
                        I
                        I think some of us are tired of the "safe" super hero films. Grow a set. The Fast and Furious franchise is America's Greatest Original film making since the Matrix. That's sad. Upset the order. Add a new kinetic pace to super hero film-making.


                        All that sounds really great. I'm stuck on what exactly looks different here? Again from one photo. People keep saying the jokes the jokes. But also don't be Marvel?


                        Well... don'tcha?

                        Comment


                        • Re: DC Movie Plans

                          Originally posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
                          I
                          I think some of us are tired of the "safe" super hero films. Grow a set. The Fast and Furious franchise is America's Greatest Original film making since the Matrix. That's sad. Upset the order. Add a new kinetic pace to super hero film-making.


                          All that sounds really great. I'm stuck on what exactly looks different here? Again from one photo. People keep saying the jokes the jokes. But also don't be Marvel?


                          Well... don'tcha?

                          Comment


                          • Re: DC Movie Plans

                            Originally posted by the spot View Post
                            From one picture?


                            Also Killer Croc just looks stupid.
                            Not just this picture, but also from the on set photos.

                            Comment


                            • Re: DC Movie Plans

                              Originally posted by the spot View Post
                              From one picture?


                              Also Killer Croc just looks stupid.
                              Not just this picture, but also from the on set photos.

                              Comment


                              • Re: DC Movie Plans

                                Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                                Killer Croc looks great. He's not exactly the easiest charqcter to do

                                Oh well then since it's hard...


                                Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                                This is going to be the new series that everybody nitpicks to death to an annoying degree...
                                Or it could be the series that people have valid criticisms of.


                                It's not just fans. There have been no less than two industry articles this week criticizing the way DC is doing things. It's not that anyone wants Marvel. It's that DC wants Marvel Money without doing the due diligence of World building. Combine that with the the darkening of everything will lead to this to falling apart. Fans don't mean shit, it's the general movie going public that matters. And I'm skeptical of DC getting them on board the way Marvel has.

                                In short you don't get to start with Guardians of the Galaxy. Does anyone really think if Marvel had started there it would have been as successful? Everything Detfink says makes complete sense to me. I've been saying all along I want these things to be different. I'm not nitpicking, I adore the DC universe and want to see it succeed. This just isn't the way to do it.

                                And finally one more time Croc looks fucking stupid.
                                Last edited by the spot; 05-04-2015, 10:44 AM.


                                Well... don'tcha?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X