X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DC Movie Plans

Originally posted by Engel View Post
    Rumor now is Robert Zemeckis is being courted for the Flash movie. Be an interesting pick but man, his prime was 20 years ago...

Why Gabrielle Stanton name has not come up is really beyond me. She is not involved in the TV show now so, not like it will be a one or the other deal.
    Studios should consider these kinds of moves. Especially with the Netflix shows from marvel.

TV is just a better medium than film, when it comes to comic book adaptations. The Flash character in the tv show is bound to be better than whatever movie he's in. So why not do the TV Series as the main focus and use the movies for special events?

I'm dying for an X Men tv show to come out. The movies are awful.

BTW, DC's movie universe looks as shitty as Marvel's actual comic universe. It's never to early to call for a reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
      Rumor now is Robert Zemeckis is being courted for the Flash movie. Be an interesting pick but man, his prime was 20 years ago...

Why Gabrielle Stanton name has not come up is really beyond me. She is not involved in the TV show now so, not like it will be a one or the other deal.
      Studios should consider these kinds of moves. Especially with the Netflix shows from marvel.

TV is just a better medium than film, when it comes to comic book adaptations. The Flash character in the tv show is bound to be better than whatever movie he's in. So why not do the TV Series as the main focus and use the movies for special events?

BTW, DC's movie universe looks as shitty as Marvel's actual comic universe. It's never to early to call for a reboot.

Comment

X2, First Class, and Days of Future Past were awesome, and the first one was solid. The only real stinkers were X3 and Apocalypse.

Comment

X2, First Class, and Days of Future Past were awesome, and the first one was solid. The only real stinkers were X3 and Apocalypse.

Comment

I wouldn't even go as far to call Apocalypse a stinker, just lackluster.

Also, Origins was a stinker.
            Originally posted by Black Dynamite
            Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

I wouldn't even go as far to call Apocalypse a stinker, just lackluster.

Also, Origins was a stinker.
              Originally posted by Black Dynamite
              Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

So, apparently, Justice League has had substantial reshoots, bordering on remaking the entire movie. That...is a really bad sign. Like, Suicide Squad looking like the Avengers bad. I hope it's either not true or not indicative of the final quality.

Comment

So, apparently, Justice League has had substantial reshoots, bordering on remaking the entire movie. That...is a really bad sign. Like, Suicide Squad looking like the Avengers bad. I hope it's either not true or not indicative of the final quality.

Comment

I've read that those reports were faked, and that the timing of the re-shoots didn't make sense, due to Cavill working on different movies, Gadot being pregnant, etc.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I've read that those reports were faked, and that the timing of the re-shoots didn't make sense, due to Cavill working on different movies, Gadot being pregnant, etc.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

the truth is somewhere in the middle of both stories. I think we will have a better feel when Wonder Woman comes out in a couple weeks. The hype machine for justice league should be in full swing then. Especially if WW is good and hits. If we don't see them ramping up advertising and such by fall then know they don't have faith... Warner's is way tight lipped infinitely more so than the mouse. So it's gonna be hard to tell what they think of the thing from their words. Their actions will speak volumes.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

the truth is somewhere in the middle of both stories. I think we will have a better feel when Wonder Woman comes out in a couple weeks. The hype machine for justice league should be in full swing then. Especially if WW is good and hits. If we don't see them ramping up advertising and such by fall then know they don't have faith... Warner's is way tight lipped infinitely more so than the mouse. So it's gonna be hard to tell what they think of the thing from their words. Their actions will speak volumes.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

http://comicbook.com/2017/05/22/zack...m_content=Link

Snyder stepping down from role in DC films. Says it's due to a family tragedy (daughter passed away). Josh Whedon to replace him as JL director.
                            Follower of Christ.

Comment

http://comicbook.com/2017/05/22/zack...m_content=Link

Snyder stepping down from role in DC films. Says it's due to a family tragedy (daughter passed away). Josh Whedon to replace him as JL director.
                              Follower of Christ.

Comment

Well director is a strong word. The movie is already shot. Except for the reshoots that were already ordered. Yes Whedon is at the helm... but it's still Gonna be mostly a Snyder joint.

Well... don'tcha?

Comment

Working...
                                X