Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Flash TV Thread

Originally posted by Oncall View Post
    I agree with Lony, the way Caitlin instantly acquiesced to Savitar gave me that thought straight away too.

Little nitpick sidenote: Am I really supposed to believe Barry grew no facial hair in seven years.
    Some men can't grow facial hair for shit. I suspect Grant Gustin is one of them. Even the photos where he has facial hair it looks more like bad teenage stubble.

Comment

I agree with Lony, the way Caitlin instantly acquiesced to Savitar gave me that thought straight away too.

Little nitpick sidenote: Am I really supposed to believe Barry grew no facial hair in seven years.
      Some men can't grow facial hair for shit. I suspect Grant Gustin is one of them. Even the photos where he has facial hair it looks more like bad teenage stubble.

Comment

Still assuming that was HR who bought it with his face changing technology. It has massive plot holes but it's the best twist I can think of.

Comment

Still assuming that was HR who bought it with his face changing technology. It has massive plot holes but it's the best twist I can think of.

Comment

I hope not. HR is obvious, and most assumed we would just get a new HR next season anyway. I was kind of hoping for a timeline change that removes Barry's ability to time travel for good.
            Flowers gathered in the morning,
            Afternoon they blossom on,
            Still are withered by the evening:
            You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

I hope not. HR is obvious, and most assumed we would just get a new HR next season anyway. I was kind of hoping for a timeline change that removes Barry's ability to time travel for good.
              Flowers gathered in the morning,
              Afternoon they blossom on,
              Still are withered by the evening:
              You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Well I am little bit confused.
                This Savitar is the one who was trapped into speed force so what happened to the time remnant who was rejected by the team, went back into the time and gained power and later became Savitar. Where is he? Can anybody help me

Comment

This Savitar is the one who was trapped into speed force so what happened to the time remnant who was rejected by the team, went back into the time and gained power and later became Savitar. Where is he? Can anybody help me

Comment

Originally posted by Navdeep View Post
                    They are one and the same, if you remember Cisco's Mobius Strip it's a continuous loop which always leads to Savitar killing Iris.

Another popular theory is that Barry is going exile himself in the speed force so he undoes all that Savitar has done which would bring back Iris. Early season 4 might deal with getting Barry out of the speed force.
                    Last edited by The Icon; 05-19-2017, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Navdeep View Post
                      They are one and the same, if you remember Cisco's Mobius Strip it's a continuous loop which always leads to Savitar killing Iris.

Another popular theory is that Barry is going exile himself in the speed force so he undoes all that Savitar has done which would bring back Iris. Early season 4 might deal with getting Barry out of the speed force.

Comment

The ass-pull next season is gonna be the stuff of legend.

Comment

The ass-pull next season is gonna be the stuff of legend.

Comment

Can someone more up to speed on things like this then me explain why Savitar didn't just kill Iris when he was 2 inches away from her in S.T.A.R Labs? Wouldn't that have still sent Barry down the dark path towards becoming him and thus erased the paradox?

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                            I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                            Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Can someone more up to speed on things like this then me explain why Savitar didn't just kill Iris when he was 2 inches away from her in S.T.A.R Labs? Wouldn't that have still sent Barry down the dark path towards becoming him and thus erased the paradox?

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                              I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                              Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

It's kind of lame like the "Martha" thing in Batman v Superman but once Barry made Savitar realize that he was still apart of who Savitar is (the ice cream and fries memory) it made him just a bit more trusting of Barry.

Comment

Working...
                                X