The Flash TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Flash TV Thread

I thought it was incredibly enjoyable. I wish I had jumped on the Arrow train when it started, but I'm glad to do so with Flash, as I've needed a new slot once Smallville ended. I dig the CW's style with these shows.

Comment

I thought it was incredibly enjoyable. I wish I had jumped on the Arrow train when it started, but I'm glad to do so with Flash, as I've needed a new slot once Smallville ended. I dig the CW's style with these shows.

Comment

loved it.

and I know its a very small detail to whats already been mentioned here but did anyone notice the pic of flash on the paper at the end? the flash symbol on his chest had the white background. so maybe that even may be fixed later in the show.
        "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

loved it.

and I know its a very small detail to whats already been mentioned here but did anyone notice the pic of flash on the paper at the end? the flash symbol on his chest had the white background. so maybe that even may be fixed later in the show.
          "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

Originally posted by Lony View Post
            Yeah, I enjoyed the Flash pilot episode as well... definitely looking forward in seeing how the first season plays out especially after seeing The Flash Heroic trailer.

Captain Cold (20 second mark) and Multiplex (24 second mark). And yes I know they have already been advertised but I'm just excited to see them in the trailer.
            Captain Cold is right up there with the very worst of character names I reckon. But on the topic of the Captain, it appears sometime during the season we'll get a little Prison Break reunion. Maybe. If they're in the same episode. Which seems likely as Dominic Purcell is playing Heat Wave. So, yeah they seem like a natural double act.

And Danielle Panabaker? Yes please. HAWT.

Comment

Originally posted by Lony View Post
              Yeah, I enjoyed the Flash pilot episode as well... definitely looking forward in seeing how the first season plays out especially after seeing The Flash Heroic trailer.

Captain Cold (20 second mark) and Multiplex (24 second mark). And yes I know they have already been advertised but I'm just excited to see them in the trailer.
              Captain Cold is right up there with the very worst of character names I reckon. But on the topic of the Captain, it appears sometime during the season we'll get a little Prison Break reunion. Maybe. If they're in the same episode. Which seems likely as Dominic Purcell is playing Heat Wave. So, yeah they seem like a natural double act.

Comment

Originally posted by Robstar View Post

We will indeed get a Prison Break reunion. In fact Wentworth is the guy who pulled strings to get Dominic the part of Heat Wave. I see them being the start to The Rogues.

Comment

We will indeed get a Prison Break reunion. In fact Wentworth is the guy who pulled strings to get Dominic the part of Heat Wave. I see them being the start to The Rogues.

Comment

Captain Cold is right up there with the very worst of character names I reckon. .
                    Yeah, that's one of the things with Flash villains, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang (hey, if you're gonna rank yourself, might as well be a captain), Trickster, Abra Kadabra, terrible names, great characters.

And you'll certainly get Miller and Purcell in the same episode, the Rogues are a critical part of the Flash mythos, they'll be together soon enough.
                    Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Captain Cold is right up there with the very worst of character names I reckon. .
                      Yeah, that's one of the things with Flash villains, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang (hey, if you're gonna rank yourself, might as well be a captain), Trickster, Abra Kadabra, terrible names, great characters.

And you'll certainly get Miller and Purcell in the same episode, the Rogues are a critical part of the Flash mythos, they'll be together soon enough.
                      Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

I loved the episode and they way they did it. Lots of times in the Superhero shows they make it seem like its a burden to the hero but Barry was enthusiastic and as Ollie said he will make others want to stepup. I also loved the easter eggs especially the paper at the end which had so many DC nods and the Grodd cage. I look forward to seeing this show develop and the rest of the rogues appear.
                        Team Benjamin Member

Comment

I loved the episode and they way they did it. Lots of times in the Superhero shows they make it seem like its a burden to the hero but Barry was enthusiastic and as Ollie said he will make others want to stepup. I also loved the easter eggs especially the paper at the end which had so many DC nods and the Grodd cage. I look forward to seeing this show develop and the rest of the rogues appear.
                          Team Benjamin Member

Comment

I thought it was a perfect pilot, they didn't draw things out too much and they gave good character development.
                            I haven't read much of the Flash, so I am happy to be surprised by all the twists and turns.
                            Also really hoping they keep the current balance of personal vs. professional, I don't want it to become a soap opera.

Comment

I thought it was a perfect pilot, they didn't draw things out too much and they gave good character development.
                              I haven't read much of the Flash, so I am happy to be surprised by all the twists and turns.
                              Also really hoping they keep the current balance of personal vs. professional, I don't want it to become a soap opera.

Comment

So glad this aired finally. Watched the leaked pilot and was amazed. I loved Flash when he was in Arrow and this show was the natural extension. I love how Flash and Arrow are so different. Arrow is super serious and Flash seems to be meant to be fun. Having them in the same universe means they can do huge events spanning both shows.

And for people who quietly waited to see Flash get his due, the pilot set a five year high for a debuting show on CW. Rumor has it they want a third show to be spun off Arrow / Flash. Aquaman would seem to be the obvious choice, but would be too expensive to do. Eitherway, sounds like they want it to go next year while comics are hot.
                                Flowers gathered in the morning,
                                Afternoon they blossom on,
                                Still are withered by the evening:
                                You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X