The Flash TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Flash TV Thread

There's a subtle enough difference between Joker and Trickster, like Trickster more just giggles than straight out laughs, it's also a different tone, they're similar enough characters, but I think his two are still distinct enough that I could pick out if he was doing a Trickster or a Joker.

Flash is really firing on all cylinders, see if that can carry over to the second season, they're covering so many villains in the first season (though only a few of them have been memorable, the main Rogues and Thawne, the rest are just kinda eh)..
    Originally posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

There's a subtle enough difference between Joker and Trickster, like Trickster more just giggles than straight out laughs, it's also a different tone, they're similar enough characters, but I think his two are still distinct enough that I could pick out if he was doing a Trickster or a Joker.

Flash is really firing on all cylinders, see if that can carry over to the second season, they're covering so many villains in the first season (though only a few of them have been memorable, the main Rogues and Thawne, the rest are just kinda eh)..
      Originally posted by Black Dynamite
      Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

Like someone said the last few episodes every week could be the season finale I'm really wondering what they will do in the actual finale. Interesting take on Thawne and the reveals to his dad and eddie were unexpected but made sense. Im very interested in seeing how the next few episodes go.
        Team Benjamin Member

Comment

Like someone said the last few episodes every week could be the season finale I'm really wondering what they will do in the actual finale. Interesting take on Thawne and the reveals to his dad and eddie were unexpected but made sense. Im very interested in seeing how the next few episodes go.
          Team Benjamin Member

Comment

The best superhero TV show...I'm wondering when Thawne is going to figure out he's living in a time loop.

Comment

The best superhero TV show...I'm wondering when Thawne is going to figure out he's living in a time loop.

Comment

Anyone else thinking that since Eddie and Thawne/Wells are related, that the only way to defeat him will be if he cannot exist in the future, so Eddie's death will kill Thawne as well? Cause there's no way Eddie lives much longer, not after last night's episode.

Comment

Anyone else thinking that since Eddie and Thawne/Wells are related, that the only way to defeat him will be if he cannot exist in the future, so Eddie's death will kill Thawne as well? Cause there's no way Eddie lives much longer, not after last night's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                    That is assuming Eddie's not gotten Iris preggers, if not someone else. Plus there's the predestination paradox in that Wells could have gotten someone preggers to ensure his destiny. There's too many ways for him to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                      That is assuming Eddie's not gotten Iris preggers, if not someone else. Plus there's the predestination paradox in that Wells could have gotten someone preggers to ensure his destiny. There's too many ways for him to live.

Comment

They're not gonna undo the most-popular villain in the Flash's rogues gallery

Comment

They're not gonna undo the most-popular villain in the Flash's rogues gallery

Comment

I don't see how Eddie can't live much longer, I didn't get that from last night's episode at all. Maybe I missed something? It's possible I did although that's not what I took from that episode.

And who's to say Eddie is a direct ancestor of Wells/Eobard anyway. I'm pretty sure all he said was Eddie was a distant relative, he's bound to have family with the same name, it's not impossible that Eobard would live even if Eddie was to die.

Anyhow it was a cracking episode. I still find it hard to believe this is only in it's first season, it really hit the ground running. I for one can't wait to see Grodd before the end of the season too. It's going to end on a massive cliffhanger, I just know it.

Spoiler

Comment

I don't see how Eddie can't live much longer, I didn't get that from last night's episode at all. Maybe I missed something? It's possible I did although that's not what I took from that episode.

And who's to say Eddie is a direct ancestor of Wells/Eobard anyway. I'm pretty sure all he said was Eddie was a distant relative, he's bound to have family with the same name, it's not impossible that Eobard would live even if Eddie was to die.

Anyhow it was a cracking episode. I still find it hard to believe this is only in it's first season, it really hit the ground running. I for one can't wait to see Grodd before the end of the season too. It's going to end on a massive cliffhanger, I just know it.

Spoiler

Comment

Pretty good episode of The Flash, definitely a step up from last weeks episode if I do say so myself. I can't believe I'm going to say this but the highlight of last nights episode was...

Spoiler

Banner Credit: Surrender
                                Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                                Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X