Does ADHD exist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does ADHD exist?

5 instead of 2 doesn't mean your sample size is any less flawed. I'm not disputing that asshole kids and asshole parents exist. That doesn't change the fact that ADD and ADHD are disorders that exist that kids suffer from, regardless of the sort of environment they grow up in.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

TJ's an expert on fake diseases. I mean, he does have that fatal food allergy that is undiagnosed.

Comment

TJ's an expert on fake diseases. I mean, he does have that fatal food allergy that is undiagnosed.

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
          What does that have to do with anything? 3 days in the hospital is fake? A coma is fake? "F" You! and your little cartoon icon. It's an allergy related to fish. Cant narrow it down to a spefic one @sshole!

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
            What does that have to do with anything? 3 days in the hospital is fake? A coma is fake? "F" You! and your little cartoon icon. It's an allergy related to fish. Cant narrow it down to a spefic one @sshole!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming View Post
              I just figured it was apart of your trolling you do on here. An instance where your fake disease is real, but other's real disease is fake. Something like that.
              Last edited by Leper Messiah; 05-22-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I just figured it was apart of your trolling you do on here. An instance where your fake disease is real, but other's real disease is fake. Something like that.

Comment

My sister used to claim she was allergic to sausage because she didn't want it on pizza. If one person fakes food allergies, they all do so food allergies are bullshit and should be spanked out of existence. #TJLogic

Comment

My sister used to claim she was allergic to sausage because she didn't want it on pizza. If one person fakes food allergies, they all do so food allergies are bullshit and should be spanked out of existence. #TJLogic

Comment

OK, we have fun, we do. but in all honesty I did almost die and spent a couple nights in the hospital because of an allergic reaction. The attending doc actually used the word "miracle" about my surviving and then again when my tests came in showing that I had no long term damage to my cardio-pulmonary system. Two miracles. I'm one away from sainthood

Comment

OK, we have fun, we do. but in all honesty I did almost die and spent a couple nights in the hospital because of an allergic reaction. The attending doc actually used the word "miracle" about my surviving and then again when my tests came in showing that I had no long term damage to my cardio-pulmonary system. Two miracles. I'm one away from sainthood

Comment

My sisters kids don't have food allergies, so they don't exist.

Comment

My sisters kids don't have food allergies, so they don't exist.

Comment

Therefore ADHD must also not exist.

#whatalsofloatsonwater
                              Flowers gathered in the morning,
                              Afternoon they blossom on,
                              Still are withered by the evening:
                              You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Therefore ADHD must also not exist.

#whatalsofloatsonwater