Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I was Normal.

I wish I was Normal.

I wish that saying that wouldn't always be followed by the every predictable "Being normal is boring" and other variations. I wish people would understand that a lot of weird people want nothing more than to not be weird, to function on a day to day basis in a manner that didn't set off their crippling social anxieties.

I wish I was normal because dealing with autism and fetal alcohol syndrome, two things I have no control over, is becoming more and more of a chore. I wish my brain didn't constantly feel like everything in there was constantly moving about in such a way that I can physically feel it.

I wish people understood more why I hate my mother, hell, I wish I didn't hate my mother, but her being the direct reason I have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, and my only memories of her being of abuse and her sleeping around with drug dealers doesn't help.

I wish I could have finished this post without saying I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat, with a bat, and a 64 Impala, but if I didn't make the reference someone would.

I just wish I was normal.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Re: I wish I was Normal.

Maybe it's just your definition of normal???
    I am your God

Comment

Maybe it's just your definition of normal???
      I am your God

Comment

What [MENTION=822]Theend[/MENTION] said, it depends what your definition of the term "normal" is to you & what society's meaning of "normal" is.

What I do, I believe is "normal" to me. However, I'm aware that what may be "normal" to me may not be "Normal" to others.

Comment

What [MENTION=822]Theend[/MENTION] said, it depends what your definition of the term "normal" is to you & what society's meaning of "normal" is.

What I do, I believe is "normal" to me. However, I'm aware that what may be "normal" to me may not be "Normal" to others.

Comment

Thanks for the old school song reference. I will be listening to the song shortly.

in response I say, 'normal is an illusion. What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly'

I can somewhat relate. I wish I was normal in terms of being generally unhappy with myself. I think very very little of myself. I wish I could love or even like myself and not constantly feel unwanted or unwelcome.

Thank you Surrender!!!
            Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
            If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Thanks for the old school song reference. I will be listening to the song shortly.

in response I say, 'normal is an illusion. What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly'

I can somewhat relate. I wish I was normal in terms of being generally unhappy with myself. I think very very little of myself. I wish I could love or even like myself and not constantly feel unwanted or unwelcome.

Thank you Surrender!!!
              Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
              If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

No one is normal. Being abnormal is the normal. Everyone has something wrong with them or something odd about them. If they say they don't, they're in denial, which is it's own issue. Be yourself and fuck everyone else.

Comment

No one is normal. Being abnormal is the normal. Everyone has something wrong with them or something odd about them. If they say they don't, they're in denial, which is it's own issue. Be yourself and fuck everyone else.

Comment

no one is prefect, someone normal is someones abnormal, sometimes in life we get dealt a bad hand, but like in poker its how you play the hand that count

Comment

no one is prefect, someone normal is someones abnormal, sometimes in life we get dealt a bad hand, but like in poker its how you play the hand that count

Comment

Be epileptic due to severe head trauma, have an undiagnosed yet fatal food allergy (Mayo clinic couldn't figure it out) and pull the trifecta of early on-set heart diseases. Pretty sure I win this one. TJ out!

Comment

Be epileptic due to severe head trauma, have an undiagnosed yet fatal food allergy (Mayo clinic couldn't figure it out) and pull the trifecta of early on-set heart diseases. Pretty sure I win this one. TJ out!

Comment

checkmate
                            http://www.avclub.com/article/fuck-n...ocialMarketing
                            I am your God

Comment

checkmate
                              http://www.avclub.com/article/fuck-n...ocialMarketing
                              I am your God

Comment

Working...
                              X