I wish I was Normal.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I wish I was Normal.

The question is more of, how do you know it is a fatal food allergy? Generally fatal food allergies are that way because the killed the people with the condition.
    Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
      The question is more of, how do you know it is a fatal food allergy? Generally fatal food allergies are that way because the killed the people with the condition.
      That's my only thought on it. I mean, does one have to play Russian Roulette every time they try a new food?

Comment

That's my only thought on it. I mean, does one have to play Russian Roulette every time they try a new food?

Comment

Because I did die. I was dead for over a minute and was brought back. 3 days in a coma before I woke up. A couple days after that with a breathing tube in my mouth into my lungs. All said and done, damn lucky to be as healthy as I am.

Up side, I'm technically a zombie!

Comment

Because I did die. I was dead for over a minute and was brought back. 3 days in a coma before I woke up. A couple days after that with a breathing tube in my mouth into my lungs. All said and done, damn lucky to be as healthy as I am.

Up side, I'm technically a zombie!

Comment

Yeah I don't know what normal is exactly because everybody has problems that make them think they aren't normal. I've plenty. I've got relationship with women issues. I find it hard to develop friendships. I have abandonment issues. I'm bi-polar. I get ideas or images in my head that I know are wrong, and I don't really have any intention to do any of these things but still the imagery is there in my head. Like sometimes I'll just see some clerk at the grocery store and just imagine that I'm robbing him and shoot him in the head. I have no desire to do this but the imagery just pops into my head, that and other things. I know shit like that isn't normal. I just generally feel like nobody with the exception of one person right now really understands me and it gets hard sometimes to kind of live a life detached.

Comment

Yeah I don't know what normal is exactly because everybody has problems that make them think they aren't normal. I've plenty. I've got relationship with women issues. I find it hard to develop friendships. I have abandonment issues. I'm bi-polar. I get ideas or images in my head that I know are wrong, and I don't really have any intention to do any of these things but still the imagery is there in my head. Like sometimes I'll just see some clerk at the grocery store and just imagine that I'm robbing him and shoot him in the head. I have no desire to do this but the imagery just pops into my head, that and other things. I know shit like that isn't normal. I just generally feel like nobody with the exception of one person right now really understands me and it gets hard sometimes to kind of live a life detached.

Comment

Working...
                X