Six Flags Alone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Flags Alone

How odd would you find it for a grown person to go to Six Flags on their own?
    I am your God

Re: Six Flags Alone

Not odd at all since I go to many places alone. I see movies alone regularly. Its fun when you don't feel obligated to entertain or talk to someone.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Not odd at all since I go to many places alone. I see movies alone regularly. Its fun when you don't feel obligated to entertain or talk to someone.

Thank you Surrender!!!
      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

[MENTION=15786]Mistress[/MENTION] beat me to it....I was gonna bring up movies because I will see a movie on my own at times. Same with going to restaurants alone, etc So that being stated, it'll only be as weird/awkward as you make it. Hence goto Six Flags alone, have fun and be in the moment.

Comment

[MENTION=15786]Mistress[/MENTION] beat me to it....I was gonna bring up movies because I will see a movie on my own at times. Same with going to restaurants alone, etc So that being stated, it'll only be as weird/awkward as you make it. Hence goto Six Flags alone, have fun and be in the moment.

Comment

Sometimes it's nice to have somebody to talk to when queuing up. Sometimes it really isn't. Either way I don't think it's a big deal. Chances are nobody at the park would pay it any mind or even notice that you were on your own.

Comment

Sometimes it's nice to have somebody to talk to when queuing up. Sometimes it really isn't. Either way I don't think it's a big deal. Chances are nobody at the park would pay it any mind or even notice that you were on your own.

Comment

I don't know if they have it at six flags, but lots of theme parks have single rider lines. So if you're on your own you can get past the big queues by filling up the gaps which is a great thing.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

I don't know if they have it at six flags, but lots of theme parks have single rider lines. So if you're on your own you can get past the big queues by filling up the gaps which is a great thing.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                  http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

The question that [MENTION=822]Theend[/MENTION] is asking, is more along of the lines of "Can a single man go somewhere alone where there are children present?". The answer is of course yes. But that doesn't mean that a ton of people won't question the motives or be over-protective.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                    yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

The question that [MENTION=822]Theend[/MENTION] is asking, is more along of the lines of "Can a single man go somewhere alone where there are children present?". The answer is of course yes. But that doesn't mean that a ton of people won't question the motives or be over-protective.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                      yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

I doubt anyone would notice unless he makes a point to be noticeable. Don't stand around staring obsessively at anyone,especially not a kid and he'll be fine. If he keeps moving along and having fun,no one will give him a second thought.

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

I doubt anyone would notice unless he makes a point to be noticeable. Don't stand around staring obsessively at anyone,especially not a kid and he'll be fine. If he keeps moving along and having fun,no one will give him a second thought.

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

I go by myself all the time. I have my season pass and I'm always make trips on various days to hit up the coasters and then go back home. Nothing wrong with going to theme parks alone, plenty of people do it.
                            Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                            Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

I go by myself all the time. I have my season pass and I'm always make trips on various days to hit up the coasters and then go back home. Nothing wrong with going to theme parks alone, plenty of people do it.
                              Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                              Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Working...
                              X