Six Flags Alone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Six Flags Alone

What I have found is that people are not looking at you as much as you think you are. Whatever social qualms you may have aren't nearly as bad as you imagine them to be.

Worst case, take a pair of headphones.
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

I don't think many people would notice or care. If you go on a ride alone, who is going to know? You could of been in a group and have been the only one to want to ride that ride. I went to a theme park with a group and was the only one to ride a ride. My group waited for me at the exit to the ride.

Banner Credit: KustoM
      I am my own person, and if people donít like that, Iím sorry. What you see is what you get."--Paul London

Comment

I don't think many people would notice or care. If you go on a ride alone, who is going to know? You could of been in a group and have been the only one to want to ride that ride. I went to a theme park with a group and was the only one to ride a ride. My group waited for me at the exit to the ride.

Banner Credit: KustoM
        I am my own person, and if people donít like that, Iím sorry. What you see is what you get."--Paul London

Comment

I don't think it's creepy at all. I love my husband, but he's a huge homebody so if a concert or trip comes up that I want to go to I go by myself. I've flown to Los Angeles from NC twice to go to a couple of events I thought I would enjoy. He waves me off at the airport. I've been to plenty of wrestling matches by myself. Didn't even think twice about it.

Comment

I don't think it's creepy at all. I love my husband, but he's a huge homebody so if a concert or trip comes up that I want to go to I go by myself. I've flown to Los Angeles from NC twice to go to a couple of events I thought I would enjoy. He waves me off at the airport. I've been to plenty of wrestling matches by myself. Didn't even think twice about it.

Comment

My friend's dad would constantly go alone to Six Flags. He loved it. He said he could do what he wanted, and not worry about anyone else. Also he could go at extreme off hours to save cash and time.

I used to go to wrestling shows and concerts alone all the time. Within an hour I would be sucked into one group of people or another.
              Flowers gathered in the morning,
              Afternoon they blossom on,
              Still are withered by the evening:
              You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

My friend's dad would constantly go alone to Six Flags. He loved it. He said he could do what he wanted, and not worry about anyone else. Also he could go at extreme off hours to save cash and time.

I used to go to wrestling shows and concerts alone all the time. Within an hour I would be sucked into one group of people or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post

Going to wrestling alone sounds akin to going to a concert alone. Fast way to make new best friends.
                  I am your God

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post

Going to wrestling alone sounds akin to going to a concert alone. Fast way to make new best friends.
                    I am your God

Comment

It is actually far easier. Then again, CT had a really fun scene that got into keyfabe for the most part. A few smarks here and there but in general people responded to the action. Makes it easy to get with people and root on people.

Comment

It is actually far easier. Then again, CT had a really fun scene that got into keyfabe for the most part. A few smarks here and there but in general people responded to the action. Makes it easy to get with people and root on people.

Comment

Why in the blue hell would going to an amusement park by yourself be weird?

Comment

Why in the blue hell would going to an amusement park by yourself be weird?

Comment

Working...
                            X