No announcement yet.

How much do you pay for cable/internet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much do you pay for cable/internet?

So last month I ran over my limit, I fell asleep watching The Wire on Amazon Prime and it ran all night and I watched a few 4K movies and then I got a bill for $166!!! I told them to stick it up their ass. Today I got hooked up with one of their competitors with $49.99 unlimited high speed internet, I'm saying fuck cable and just doing Sling TV and Amazon Prime and Netflix, coming out to around 80 a month give or take, way better than getting ass raped by this cable company every month, they dropped all my favorite channels a couple of years ago anyways, fuck'em.

Comment

So last month I ran over my limit, I fell asleep watching The Wire on Amazon Prime and it ran all night and I watched a few 4K movies and then I got a bill for $166!!! I told them to stick it up their ass. Today I got hooked up with one of their competitors with $49.99 unlimited high speed internet, I'm saying fuck cable and just doing Sling TV and Amazon Prime and Netflix, coming out to around 80 a month give or take, way better than getting ass raped by this cable company every month, they dropped all my favorite channels a couple of years ago anyways, fuck'em.

Comment

$50 for high speed internet. Said fuck it to Cable a few years ago and haven't looked back.

To supplement it, we get Hulu, Netflix, WWE Network and now DirecTV Now (which includes HBO/HBO Go for free for one year). When we had cable, it was around $125/month, and we still paid for Netflix and Hulu (and WWE Network). So if you ignore those costs, internet + DirecTV Now is a $40/month savings.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

$50 for high speed internet. Said fuck it to Cable a few years ago and haven't looked back.

To supplement it, we get Hulu, Netflix, WWE Network and now DirecTV Now (which includes HBO/HBO Go for free for one year). When we had cable, it was around $125/month, and we still paid for Netflix and Hulu (and WWE Network). So if you ignore those costs, internet + DirecTV Now is a $40/month savings.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

200 on the dot right now for Mediacom cable, internet and a home phone my mother in law uses while at our house watching kiddo. Our data limit has never been in actual danger, though my kids love of Netflix and YouTube has dwarfed mine considerably.

I'm not sure what would happen if I dropped cable and phone.

Comment

200 on the dot right now for Mediacom cable, internet and a home phone my mother in law uses while at our house watching kiddo. Our data limit has never been in actual danger, though my kids love of Netflix and YouTube has dwarfed mine considerably.

I'm not sure what would happen if I dropped cable and phone.

Comment

I pay 20 which is roughly $24 per month, no limits on downloads, I pay my phone, internet and satellite from the same provider

Comment

I pay 20 which is roughly $24 per month, no limits on downloads, I pay my phone, internet and satellite from the same provider

Comment

Got my antenna hooked up on a pole and I'm amazed at the crystal clear HD picture quality and the fact that it picks up like 30 channels(a few of them are En Espanol though)! I should have done this years ago. I'll never go back to cable.

Comment

Got my antenna hooked up on a pole and I'm amazed at the crystal clear HD picture quality and the fact that it picks up like 30 channels(a few of them are En Espanol though)! I should have done this years ago. I'll never go back to cable.

Comment

Working...
                      X