Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregardless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregard

Had to delete this one. Little too fired up this morning, I try to stay out of this topic as it's an emotional one for me, I'm easily triggered.

Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 05-13-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Re: The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregard

Had to delete this one. Little too fired up this morning, I try to stay out of this topic as it's an emotional one for me, I'm easily triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Theend View Post
        Bob Marley proved that smoking pot didn't burst his cancer cells.
        Only an idiot would claim that THC heals cancer. It helps with the symptoms. One of the hardest parts about fighting cancer is maintaining a healthy appetite once while under chemotherapy. I actually once heard a prominent anti-weed idiot claim that there is no proof that weed increases appetite. LMAO. What an asshole! If you want a real opinion don't talk to people who are paid to voice it whether anti/pro. My wife has worked on an oncology unit since she graduated from nursing school nearly 15 years ago and she will tell you. The case of whether marijuana helps the chemotherapy process for many patients(some terminal)is not even close. She has seen Bible thumping rednecks who would never touch a joint prior to cancer cave in and try it after talking to other patients. A couple of those patients were really upset about being misled by know-it-all Church deacons and politicians as their lives were sadly coming to a close. Its kind of sad watching a person cast doubt on people they know as they lay in a hospital bed suffering through their last days.

Comment

Bob Marley proved that smoking pot didn't burst his cancer cells.
          Only an idiot would claim that THC heals cancer. It helps with the symptoms. One of the hardest parts about fighting cancer is maintaining a healthy appetite once while under chemotherapy. I actually once heard a prominent anti-weed idiot claim that there is no proof that weed increases appetite. LMAO. What an asshole! If you want a real opinion don't talk to people who are paid to voice it whether anti/pro. My wife has worked on an oncology unit since she graduated from nursing school nearly 15 years ago and she will tell you. The case of whether marijuana helps the chemotherapy process for many patients(some terminal)is not even close. She has seen Bible thumping rednecks who would never touch a joint prior to cancer cave in and try it after talking to other patients. A couple of those patients were really upset about being misled by know-it-all Church deacons and politicians as their lives were sadly coming to a close. Its kind of sad watching a person cast doubt on people they know as they lay in a hospital bed suffering through their last days.

Comment

Want pot abused in your state. Legalize it.
            http://www.khou.com/news/health/pot-...hows/434536802

Oh wow? A study found that pot is abused(their definition of abuse btw) is more in states where they feel more comfortable answering questions about pot use than in states where its illegal across the board and a person is less likely to admit to a random "poll taker" that they use pot. Im amazed.

I've started to notice a thing about Theend and his clone TJ Wyoming. There are people that believe everything they read. Some call them sheep. Then there is Theend who believes nothing he reads unless it comes from sources that he probably has an APP to on his phone. He is like the exact opposite of a sheep, but guilty of the same character flaw he heavily criticizes.

Comment

Want pot abused in your state. Legalize it.
              http://www.khou.com/news/health/pot-...hows/434536802

Oh wow? A study found that pot is abused(their definition of abuse btw) is more in states where they feel more comfortable answering questions about pot use than in states where its illegal across the board and a person is less likely to admit to a random "poll taker" that they use pot. Im amazed.

I've started to notice a thing about Theend and his clone TJ Wyoming. There are people that believe everything they read. Some call them sheep. Then there is Theend who believes nothing he reads unless it comes from sources that he probably has an APP to on his phone. He is like the exact opposite of a sheep, but guilty of the same character flaw he heavily criticizes.

Comment

Originally posted by bischoffs brain View Post

A whole lot of baseless accusations here. I don't know TJ Wyoming. I do not claim to believe anything I read or post. If you really were observant you would realize I have posted a lot of stuff in this thread in particular just because it is ludicrous. I have no idea of what APP you would be speaking of. You are making no sense. Must be stoned out of your gord right now. You are getting clowned. Now please stop with your baseless attacks before you get reported byh someone.

Anyhow, don't legalize pot in my town. I don't want the bums coming out the woodwork to show up. When I was in Boulder it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between homeless people, thru hikers and pot tourists.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/17...agnet.amp.html
                I am your God

Comment

Originally posted by bischoffs brain View Post

A whole lot of baseless accusations here. I don't know TJ Wyoming. I do not claim to believe anything I read or post. If you really were observant you would realize I have posted a lot of stuff in this thread in particular just because it is ludicrous. I have no idea of what APP you would be speaking of. You are making no sense. Must be stoned out of your gord right now. You are getting clowned. Now please stop with your baseless attacks before you get reported byh someone.

Anyhow, don't legalize pot in my town. I don't want the bums coming out the woodwork to show up. When I was in Boulder it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between homeless people, thru hikers and pot tourists.

I am your God

Comment

Who is someone?

Comment

Who is someone?

Comment

Good news for Australia and cannabis-A Swiss company named Satipharm shipped its first batch of CBD capsules to the Australian company HL Pharma. The capsules will contain 2 types of doses-a 10 milligram and 50 milligram dose. The next few shipments will have capsules containing THC.

http://www.satprnews.com/2017/05/09/...o-australia-2/

Fascinating article detailing the results of a study conducted on both young and old mice which found out that THC helped reverse aging in mice say, just 1 year old, compared to a mouse a few months old. THC was found to help enhance the expression of synaptic marker proteins and increasing the hippocampal spine density. The scientists implanted a low dose of THC to the mice via implants. The CB1 receptors which in geriatrics, via low THC doses would be restored and hence mental functions/cognition would be more balanced and lessen the chance of dementia as well, for instance.
                        https://www.medicaljane.com/2017/05/...ion-as-we-age/

Comment

Good news for Australia and cannabis-A Swiss company named Satipharm shipped its first batch of CBD capsules to the Australian company HL Pharma. The capsules will contain 2 types of doses-a 10 milligram and 50 milligram dose. The next few shipments will have capsules containing THC.

http://www.satprnews.com/2017/05/09/...o-australia-2/

Fascinating article detailing the results of a study conducted on both young and old mice which found out that THC helped reverse aging in mice say, just 1 year old, compared to a mouse a few months old. THC was found to help enhance the expression of synaptic marker proteins and increasing the hippocampal spine density. The scientists implanted a low dose of THC to the mice via implants. The CB1 receptors which in geriatrics, via low THC doses would be restored and hence mental functions/cognition would be more balanced and lessen the chance of dementia as well, for instance.
                          https://www.medicaljane.com/2017/05/...ion-as-we-age/

Comment

Nebraska has cleared the 1st hurdle for getting medical cannabis legalized...The bill was passed by a 6-1 vote by the Judiciary Committee. Though the bill has holes in it as well..A few flaws are that patients aren't allowed to grow weed at all and no edibles, or liquid cannabis/drinks/tinctures are allowed, either. The current forms of cannabis allowed are in pill form, topical lotion, spray or vaporizing. It'd also create a licensed and regulated medical cannabis industry..Nonetheless this bill should definitely be amended for obvious reasons.

https://www.marijuanatimes.org/nebra...arijuana-bill/

More good news for Australia-A partnership between Phoenix Life Sciences, based in the US and Canndeo, based in Australia has formed. The partnering includes research, development, manufacturing, distributing and selling products not only in Australia but to other countries as well..The various cannabis products that will be manufactured will especially target not only cancer, anxiety, neurological and sleep disorders but others as well, including autoimmune.
                            http://420intel.com/articles/2017/05...ustralia-based
                            [MENTION=104635]bischoffs brain[/MENTION] this concerns your state of Louisiana. One of the states with the worst, most racist weed laws in the entire country, Louisiana has actually done this-It's legalized a comprehensive medical cannabis program..Obviously that ain't much but considering the asinine laws Louisiana has, it's come a long way to even do this. Basically, besides a list of conditions which are pretty similar(in terms that most states have some similar conditions listed as qualifying conditions) such as MS, Crohn's Disease, epilepsy, muscle spasms, etc Though like the Nebraska bill, patients can't grow weed at all. Though, there'll be 10 dispensaries in the entire state...There really should be more like 20 or 30 dispensaries, total. That'd easily give plenty of people jobs right there. Only through a doctor's recommendation can you access cannabis legally.
                            http://hightimes.com/news/louisiana-...juana-program/

Great news in South Africa-Within the last few months, cannabis is damn near fully legalized(recreationally at least). It isn't ratified yet but people can at the moment smoke weed and grow it as well. No true laws have been given out yet but within the next year things'll change.

Mirishin and Johan are a couple who've been selling weed for a number of years. They're basically the only dispensary in South Africa. They sell a wide range of oils, buds and edibles. The consultation process takes around 2 hours and they'll usually prescribe a specific strain for you.
                            Last edited by Soulblazed; 05-30-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Nebraska has cleared the 1st hurdle for getting medical cannabis legalized...The bill was passed by a 6-1 vote by the Judiciary Committee. Though the bill has holes in it as well..A few flaws are that patients aren't allowed to grow weed at all and no edibles, or liquid cannabis/drinks/tinctures are allowed, either. The current forms of cannabis allowed are in pill form, topical lotion, spray or vaporizing. It'd also create a licensed and regulated medical cannabis industry..Nonetheless this bill should definitely be amended for obvious reasons.

https://www.marijuanatimes.org/nebra...arijuana-bill/

More good news for Australia-A partnership between Phoenix Life Sciences, based in the US and Canndeo, based in Australia has formed. The partnering includes research, development, manufacturing, distributing and selling products not only in Australia but to other countries as well..The various cannabis products that will be manufactured will especially target not only cancer, anxiety, neurological and sleep disorders but others as well, including autoimmune.
                              http://420intel.com/articles/2017/05...ustralia-based
                              [MENTION=104635]bischoffs brain[/MENTION] this concerns your state of Louisiana. One of the states with the worst, most racist weed laws in the entire country, Louisiana has actually done this-It's legalized a comprehensive medical cannabis program..Obviously that ain't much but considering the asinine laws Louisiana has, it's come a long way to even do this. Basically, besides a list of conditions which are pretty similar(in terms that most states have some similar conditions listed as qualifying conditions) such as MS, Crohn's Disease, epilepsy, muscle spasms, etc Though like the Nebraska bill, patients can't grow weed at all. Though, there'll be 10 dispensaries in the entire state...There really should be more like 20 or 30 dispensaries, total. That'd easily give plenty of people jobs right there. Only through a doctor's recommendation can you access cannabis legally.
                              http://hightimes.com/news/louisiana-...juana-program/

Great news in South Africa-Within the last few months, cannabis is damn near fully legalized(recreationally at least). It isn't ratified yet but people can at the moment smoke weed and grow it as well. No true laws have been given out yet but within the next year things'll change.

Mirishin and Johan are a couple who've been selling weed for a number of years. They're basically the only dispensary in South Africa. They sell a wide range of oils, buds and edibles. The consultation process takes around 2 hours and they'll usually prescribe a specific strain for you.

Comment

You are right about Louisiana and asinine laws. Its mainly the northern part of the State where local Sheriffs in Bum F$#* little towns built these enormous prisons in the 90's because they thought crime would keep increasing. Sadly for them, crime decreased from the mid 90's. I believe that legalized abortion has had the biggest impct on the reducetion of violent crime. The early 90's were the years where the last kids forced onto the planet reached the ages when they were most likely to commit violent crimes(17-25) as Roe Vs. Wade which legalized abortion nationide coleared the couprts in 1972. It amazes me how many people are unaware of the huge drop in crime from the early 1990's and even less would admit that abortion could be thanked for it. To give an example of the crime drop, New Orleans had a peak number of homicides in 1994 with 424 homicides or 85.8 murder rate per 100,000. The number has gone way down with their being around 150 a year for the last few years(down to 40 murders per 100,000) The worst year of late was 2011 when New Orleans had the worst murder rate per capita in the country with 199 homicides. That is still less than half of the 1994 peak. New Orleans follows the trends of all the other big markets. All of this was devestating for the redneck sheriffs who built prisons. So how do you keep a prison filled when the crime rate keeps dropping. Not legitimately I can tell you. The last thing these rednecks want is legal weed. After all, small marijuana offenses keeps their form of human slavery alive and kicking. When you are an inmate in one of these places you get to do a job for 10 cents and hour that would normally pay minimum wage at a private company owned by some other redneck. Trust me, North Louisiana is the worst playce to be in the country. There is absolutely nothing there but cancer mills, churches and prisons packed with non-violent drug offenders.
                                Last edited by bischoffs brain; 05-30-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X