Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregardless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregard

I've smoked, only after I got out of the military and didn't have to worry about a piss test. What's really nice is I can smoke any time I want and not worry about cops doing anything to me due to WA state being legal.

Comment

Re: The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregard

I've smoked, only after I got out of the military and didn't have to worry about a piss test. What's really nice is I can smoke any time I want and not worry about cops doing anything to me due to WA state being legal.

Comment

I've smoked and am probably the only person who is willing to stand up with a million logical points of why it should not be legal for recreational use. I am highly skeptical of it's use as a medicine.
        I am your God

Comment

I've smoked and am probably the only person who is willing to stand up with a million logical points of why it should not be legal for recreational use. I am highly skeptical of it's use as a medicine.
          I am your God

Comment

Never tried it and have no real intention of ever trying it. I feel it might just lead to more problems for me than solving any.

Comment

Never tried it and have no real intention of ever trying it. I feel it might just lead to more problems for me than solving any.

Comment

Never really touched alcohol, but I got high for the first time about 2 years ago. I've been smoking it once or twice a week since then. I share with someone from work seeing as I have no idea how to go about obtaining my own. If it were to be legalized and sold that way in my region... I will probably make it a habit.

Comment

Never really touched alcohol, but I got high for the first time about 2 years ago. I've been smoking it once or twice a week since then. I share with someone from work seeing as I have no idea how to go about obtaining my own. If it were to be legalized and sold that way in my region... I will probably make it a habit.

Comment

Bob Marley proved that smoking pot didn't burst his cancer cells.
                    I am your God

Comment

Bob Marley proved that smoking pot didn't burst his cancer cells.
                      I am your God

Comment

Originally posted by Soulblazed View Post
                        I completely agree with both LF and OGK on legalization..Just get it over with already. It's the safest plant on the planet, hence everyone should have access to it if they choose to..
                        safest on the planet? a psychoactive drug is safer than, what? alfalfa? lettuce?
                        I am your God

Comment

Originally posted by Soulblazed View Post
                          I completely agree with both LF and OGK on legalization..Just get it over with already. It's the safest plant on the planet, hence everyone should have access to it if they choose to..
                          safest on the planet? a psychoactive drug is safer than, what? alfalfa? lettuce?
                          I am your God

Comment

I used to smoke back in the day. i really enjoyed it and preferred it over getting drunk. But I took a break a 2 years ago to pursue a career path and some goals I wanted to accomplish in my life, and i haven't smoked since then. Good thing is I accomplished what I wanted to, so I might start smoking again in june.

Weed is illegal and imo the only way I could accomlish my goals was with a sober and clear mind. No point in risking jail time or postponing my dreams to get baked.

Comment

I used to smoke back in the day. i really enjoyed it and preferred it over getting drunk. But I took a break a 2 years ago to pursue a career path and some goals I wanted to accomplish in my life, and i haven't smoked since then. Good thing is I accomplished what I wanted to, so I might start smoking again in june.

Weed is illegal and imo the only way I could accomlish my goals was with a sober and clear mind. No point in risking jail time or postponing my dreams to get baked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                                This is by far the most shocking thing i have ever read on this forum...

Thank you Surrender!!!
                                Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                                If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Working...
                                X