Rate The Song Above You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rate The Song Above You

I like Dream Theater, but sometimes I can't handle the length of their songs. I'm the same way with Phish. This however is a short song for them and it's fine by me. 7/10

Since DJ EZ Rock just passed away...

Comment

I like Dream Theater, but sometimes I can't handle the length of their songs. I'm the same way with Phish. This however is a short song for them and it's fine by me. 7/10

Since DJ EZ Rock just passed away...

Comment

Classic party song. Not something I go out of my way to listen to but if its being played, I don't necessarily mind it. Gotta be in very small doses though, one of those songs that I go "Haven't heard that in a long while". 6/10

Currently Playing:
        Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Classic party song. Not something I go out of my way to listen to but if its being played, I don't necessarily mind it. Gotta be in very small doses though, one of those songs that I go "Haven't heard that in a long while". 6/10

Currently Playing:
          Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

4/10. Never really cared for Earth, Wind and Fire. For some reason though, seeing that band made me think of this band.

Comment

4/10. Never really cared for Earth, Wind and Fire. For some reason though, seeing that band made me think of this band.

Comment

God dammit, that song is hard to get out of one's head, 8/10.

Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

God dammit, that song is hard to get out of one's head, 8/10.

Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

7/10. This song is one of the fundamental building blocks of hip hop.

Yet another classic from the Metal Gods........

Comment

7/10. This song is one of the fundamental building blocks of hip hop.

Yet another classic from the Metal Gods........

Comment

Torn, I'd give it a 7-8 out of 10, love the verses, could be a better chorus...think I'll go with 7/10, but I could swing back to 8, damn, I'll say 7 just to give a solid number.

Comment

Torn, I'd give it a 7-8 out of 10, love the verses, could be a better chorus...think I'll go with 7/10, but I could swing back to 8, damn, I'll say 7 just to give a solid number.

Comment

It's rare I come across a comedy song I actually find funny. Fuck Her Gently is one of them. 8/10

Comment

It's rare I come across a comedy song I actually find funny. Fuck Her Gently is one of them. 8/10

Comment

8/10....The rhythm guitars are TIGHT and the song builds very well. Excellent vocals as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X