Hate-Watching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate-Watching

So tonight my friend forced me to finally watch Sausage Party. All the time I hear Seth Rogen comparisons for myself, and figured why not see a movie of mine. Seth Rogen has been apart of hilarious movies in the past, but this movie? This was so bad that I couldn't look away. I was constantly saying "What the fuck?". Often I'll do this to myself by watching terrible shows if nothing else is on.

Are there any shows or movies that you love to hate while watching?

Re: Hate-Watching

First time I watched Batman vs Superman. It was terrible and the beginning was so boring. I haven't watched it again

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

First time I watched Batman vs Superman. It was terrible and the beginning was so boring. I haven't watched it again

Thank you Surrender!!!
      Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

You're a stronger man than myself Raven , I watched about 12 minutes of Sausage Party before turning it off.

As for hate watching movies , there are plenty of kids ones that I've seen 1200 times that I learned to love to hate watch them I guess. The new Trolls movie is right up there , in the movies defense though I've seen the first half like 21 times while only seeing the second half maybe twice. I had no idea how it ended the first dozen times I watched it.

Comment

You're a stronger man than myself Raven , I watched about 12 minutes of Sausage Party before turning it off.

As for hate watching movies , there are plenty of kids ones that I've seen 1200 times that I learned to love to hate watch them I guess. The new Trolls movie is right up there , in the movies defense though I've seen the first half like 21 times while only seeing the second half maybe twice. I had no idea how it ended the first dozen times I watched it.

Comment

I can't remember ever hate watching a movie but I DID have a show that I used to hate watch until it got to tiring: Glee.

Comment

I can't remember ever hate watching a movie but I DID have a show that I used to hate watch until it got to tiring: Glee.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Bone View Post
                Ugh, Glee. That's one show I want zapped away permanently from my memory.

Still My Champ
                Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Bone View Post

Still My Champ
                  Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Is hate watching when you "MST3K" whatever you're watching? Because that can be fun.

As for watching something that I hate, I can't recall doing that. I'm just not that much if a masochist.

Comment

Is hate watching when you "MST3K" whatever you're watching? Because that can be fun.

As for watching something that I hate, I can't recall doing that. I'm just not that much if a masochist.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
                        This topic is the only reason it came back to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
                          This topic is the only reason it came back to mind.

Comment

Teen Mom 2. I hate so many things about 3 of the 4 moms, and even the sane one has some annoying bullshit to her like the fact that she's one of those girls who tans so much she has turned orange and tends to baby talk a lot which pisses me off. I also like it though because I can look at my life and say "hey, at least i'm not these people". So that works out.

Comment

Teen Mom 2. I hate so many things about 3 of the 4 moms, and even the sane one has some annoying bullshit to her like the fact that she's one of those girls who tans so much she has turned orange and tends to baby talk a lot which pisses me off. I also like it though because I can look at my life and say "hey, at least i'm not these people". So that works out.

Comment

Working...
                              X