2017 Hip-Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Hip-Hop Thread

Anybody catch the Swizz Beatz-Just Blaze beat battle on IG Live Friday?
    First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Anybody catch the Swizz Beatz-Just Blaze beat battle on IG Live Friday?
      First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Anyone catch Shether? Remy Ma made a 7 minute diss track against Nikki Minaj. It was fire.

Comment

Anyone catch Shether? Remy Ma made a 7 minute diss track against Nikki Minaj. It was fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy
            I did. Came in here to see if anybody else heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Guy
              I did. Came in here to see if anybody else heard about it.

Comment

I'm honestly surprised (and disappointed) in the lack of conversation going on here with the Remy/Minaj beef. "Shether" is literally one of the best diss tracks of all time. It's the big frenzy right now in the rap and hip hop world. Why PW so lame?

Comment

I'm honestly surprised (and disappointed) in the lack of conversation going on here with the Remy/Minaj beef. "Shether" is literally one of the best diss tracks of all time. It's the big frenzy right now in the rap and hip hop world. Why PW so lame?

Comment

I'm on multiple hip-hop forums, and it's not being discussed. Reason: there's a good portion of us that don't give a fuck about beefs. It's cool for those that like and goes straight to the beginning of rap history, but I'll pass.

The new Future and Oddisee albums are what I've been into since release day.

Comment

I'm on multiple hip-hop forums, and it's not being discussed. Reason: there's a good portion of us that don't give a fuck about beefs. It's cool for those that like and goes straight to the beginning of rap history, but I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post

Futures killing it. Props to that bad mofo. He definitely don't want to or need to hear about Designer.

Still, Shether was an epic diss and disses have been a main part in the rap game forever. The list goes on and on. Now, we have Shether which is one of the best diss tracks ever.

I've also seen people talking about it everywhere. Not sure what hip hop forums you're on, but it's literally everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post

Futures killing it. Props to that bad mofo. He definitely don't want to or need to hear about Designer.

Still, Shether was an epic diss and disses have been a main part in the rap game forever. The list goes on and on. Now, we have Shether which is one of the best diss tracks ever.

I've also seen people talking about it everywhere. Not sure what hip hop forums you're on, but it's literally everywhere.

Comment

How yall feel about this Nicki and Remy Ma Beef?

Comment

How yall feel about this Nicki and Remy Ma Beef?

Comment

This beat is bonkers. Current thinking is the album will be out next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X