Hogan is so full of shit
want to say 1st i despise hogan, but imo that was as good a hogan match as i've seen, and this was a far past his prime hogan. if i were an HBK fan this is the type of thing i would've xpected from their match and would've been very disappointed in what HBK decided to do instead.Originally Posted by dan hodge
Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson. He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order
Not a fight per se, but didn't Ole Anderson slap the shit out of David Flair at a convention after he saw he was selling photos of the original Horsemen? The sad part is that Ole was David's idol. That sucks.
Also, Ken Patera and Mr. Saito beat the shit out of those cops (one who was a woman) after they threw rocks threw a McDonalds window. I don't like cops so I don't have much sympathy for them here. Also, from all accounts they came in spraying mace before asking questions first so no wonder the boys were pissed.
I can't believe Hogan actually thought his work deserved main-event billing in 2006. He should have felt privileged to be anywhere near the main event (or the title) at any point in this decade.
And Russo was a terrible booker who did most of the work in killing WCW and hemorrhaging Ted Turner's money, but I actually found the Bash at the Beach incident to be one of his better decisions. Hogan brought that on himself with his bullshit backstage, creative control antics and refusal to job. With the NWO gone and his drawing abilities greatly diminished, the only redeeming aspect of Hogan's presence in the company was gone. I think he cared only about putting himself over, and with a guy like that in his locker room, any decent promoter would have done the same thing as Russo--just not on live TV. That was going too far.
Nothing is black and white
IT'S ALL SHADES OF BLUE
Umm, I don't think Angle will ever decide to do that, knowing it'll result in him getting choked out again (or worse) by Mr. Calloway.Originally Posted by dan hodge
Steve is VERY lucky, because Raven would have ripped him apart backstage, ECW style. Austin's never been a legit "tough guy", no matter how badly he tries to convince others (or himself).Originally Posted by dan hodge
TNA = A REAL pro-wrestling promotion
Republicans = Society's REAL unethical, ignorant crooks
For Colored Girls = BEST MOVIE OF 2010
( ಠ_ಠ) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.
"Because I'm the Miz..and I...PURELY...SUCK!!"
Originally Posted by dan hodge
Hogan needs to stop...for real!!! Cena the biggest draw at the 2nd biggest PPV in the main event "and people were leaving".
Thanks for the sig Nooblez.
Why, because he beat up a fan for jumping the rail?Originally Posted by Ed
I'm sure Balls will agree with me when I say this, but if I'm involved in some multi man clusterfuck brawl, and some guy jumps me, naturally, I'm gonna go to town on him as planned. If I then find out he's a fan and not part of the script, I'd kill the dumb fuck. It's practically a rule for the wrestlers. Anyone hops that rail during your match or segment, you can attack them.
""I'm so quick, I could spit in the wind, duck, and let it hit the old lady behind me!"
I've heard the same stories.Originally Posted by Ed
But if a fan jumps the rail and gets involved in a brawl and I start beating on him without realizing it's a fan, then I get told, fuck, I'd jacknife the shit. He's trying to get in the ring and attack one of the boys, thats not on, and he'd be lucky to just get away with what I've done.
""I'm so quick, I could spit in the wind, duck, and let it hit the old lady behind me!"
I want to beat Gowen's ass based solely on the fact that he carries himself with a chip on his shoulder because he was featured prominently in WWE and is a cancer survivor. Ed, if you ever want to hook up and form a tag team to double-team the one-legged wonder.
Originally Posted by dan hodge
Hogan filed the defamation lawsuit based solely on the fact that Russo called him a "big bald son of a bitch," which, evidently wasn't in the script for the "shoot." So Hogan, being the self-conscious prima donna, felt like Russo had gone too far then took his ball and went home. Mind you...Russo's speech was supposed to come off as a shoot, which pretty much means anything goes...unless you're Hulk Hogan evidently...Brother.
Agreed.Originally Posted by The Industry
well i'm not sure if this counts as backstage, but its definately a road story. comes from a Kevin Nash shoot interview
it was late 95 or early 96
The Kliq (HBK, HHH, Hall, Nash, and X-Pac) were all on a road trip together. They had rented a minivan to ride around in, and in those days whereever they went they drank and drank and drank. Everyone but Triple H (who had just started hanging out with them), who was the driver. Nash rode shotgun because of everyone that drank, he was the least buzzed due to his size.
Well, they were on this stretch of road that they recognized. Seems they'd been down this way before, and there was a hotel nearby that had a restaurant added onto it. The bulk of the guys had eaten there before and absolutely loved the food, so they all decided to go there and eat.
They get there, pulling up to the side, drinking and laughing and yelling. They put the empty and half empty beer bottles up on the curb and are just having an amazing time, just being as loud and raucous as they can. Then they walk around the side and enter the restaurant and freeze in their tracks
The restaurant is having a huge dinner in honor of the local police department. There's like forty cops or so there. The Kliq freaks out, but damn it the food there was great, and as they walked in the cops saw them. So if five guys walk in and then walk out, the cops will know for sure something's up, so they try and act natural. Nash tells X-Pac to go back outside and clear off any of the beer bottles they left beside the van. X-Pac does so and Nash recalls that he was just giving some of the bottles to passerbys even
well, they're standing in line to order, trying at act as natural as several drunk guys can, when one of the cops recognizes Hall and asks if he's who he thinks he is.
Hall shouts out "YEAH! WANNA WRASSLE!" and Nash is palming his face and trying to get Hall to shut up and quit drawing attention to themselves.
Well, they get their food and sit down trying to eat, but they feel 40 sets of eyes watching them as they eat. Now, Hunter's sober, Nash can pass for it, but Hall's drunk off his ass, and Shawn and Pac are drunk too, but also took a shitload of somas while they were in the van.
About halfway through the meal X-Pac excuses himself and leaves, getting drowsy wanting to go sleep it off in the van.
A few minutes later, Shawn leans over to Nash and says "Big man, we got a problem."
Nash notices Shawn is starting to shake violently, a side effect of popping the pills.
Nash reassures Shawn that they'll get him out of there and back to the van safely. He tells the guys to finish up as quick as they can and they'll all get up and try to get Shawn out of there before his shaking becomes real noticible and they get caught.
Well, they all get up and as soon as they do Hall stumbles right into a potted plant and knocks it over, falling down with it because he's so drunk.
"Alright, I've had enough of this shit!" one of the cops shouts
Before they know it, the four members of the Kliq still inside are surrounded by cops and Shawn's starting to shake at an insane rate. The cops even start to cuff him.
Nash realizing what a snafu this would be if the office found out about them all getting arrested blurts out the first thing he can think of.
All the cops turn to Nash and then look at Shawn spasming there and ask if he's telling the truth.
Nash swears on his life that Shawn is epileptic and the cops give them a choice, go to jail or go to the hospital. Nash says "call the ambulance"
The ambulance comes and Nash decides to ride with Shawn in it (who's by now spouting gibberish in addition to shaking violently). He leaves Hunter in charge of Hall and X-Pac. As they pull out, he can see Hunter trying to reason with some cops with Hall staggering around and Pac just quietly sleeping in the van
Nash and Shawn get to the hospital, and the doctors are treating Shawn and Nash just bursts out laughing at the whole situation. A doctor turns to him and evilly scowls
"You think this is funny?! Your friend could be dying!"
"Man, he's not dying, he just took some pills. He's fine."
next day, Hunter pulls the van up to the hospital. Nash helps Shawn in, whoe promptly passes out in one of the seats with Hall and X-Pac sleeping in a few others.
Hunter looks to Nash and asks if this is what every night is like for them.
Nash just laughs and says "Yeah, pretty much."
Another Great Story
it was a few years back, like 2001 or 02
Teddy Long was driving with the APA. he often drove with them (one particular time they were drinking in the back and got pulled over, the cop saying he smelled alcohol and Ron Simmons replying "who are you? THE BLOODHOUND?!")
anyway, this time it was Teddy Long, Simmons, Bradshaw and i think someone else. might have been another ref
well they're driving through this blizzard and Long is getting annoyed at Simmons, who was sitting behind him. as usual the APA are drinking heavily and Long's just sick of Simmons.
well, one of the APA make a point to tell Teddy that they have to stop and pee. they're in the middle of nowhere with a blizzard going on, so Long has to pull the car over and the APA and the other guy get out to piss
Car doors close again as they get back in and Teddy drives off.
After a minute or so, Bradshaw asks "Hey, what about Ron?"
Teddy ignores him.
another minute passes "Hey Long, what about Ron?"
Teddy again ignores him.
a few more minutes pass and Bradshaw again asks "What about Ron?"
Teddy, sick of the drunkards he's driving, yells back "WELL WHAT ABOUT RON?!"
its only then that he looks back and notices Ron Simmons isn't in the car
they make a u-turn and drive back to where they peed, with Ron Simmons standing on the side of the road in a blizzard, freezing his ass off in jeans and a t-shirt, covered in snow. Teddy mentioned in Are We There Yet that Ron looked like Frosty the Snowman
Teddy rolls down the window and apologizes and Ron replies "Damn Long, that ain't right."
how about one about Ric Flair?
Ric Flair's 1st wife went out with a few girlfriends back in the late 70s or early 80s, leaving Ric alone at the house. of course Terry Funk didn't live too far away, so he called Terry up and asked him to come over and drink. never one to turn down alcohol, Terry obliged and came over
Ric and Terry drank straight from the bottle for a few hours. And at the time, Ric owned a pit bull and Terry was teasing it and it snapped at him, biting him on the nose before running into the backyard
Terry roars in anger, strips down naked, grabs a kitchen knife and runs after the dog
Ric is in no shape to protest as he's currently lying on the floor, puking.
At that moment his wife and one of her girlfriends who had never met Ric come home.
Ric's wife sighs at the sight before her....her husband half conscious and covered in puke on the kitchen floor, while a naked Terry Funk is crawling around in the backyard with a kitchen knife in his teeth like a buccaneer, cursing through the knife at tha dog.....apparently the dog was a mother fornicator, his mother was a female dog, and Terry was asking a deity to condemn said dog to perdition
Ric's wife decides to make introductions
"That's my husband on the floor and that's Terry Funk, the world champion naked in the backyard."
Ric had an interesting and kind of scary story about his early career. when he first started wrestling, he rode with these two old school wrestlers not knowing how violently racist they were. it unnerved him quite a bit when they'd drill him about whether he like n****** or not, and singing profane racist songs as they drove. then they spotted a black guy fishing on a bridge, stopped the car, jumped out and tossed the guy off the bridge into the river. Flair was petrified that they did this and was scared shitless of them. i believe he mentioned the guy was okay but that was the last time Flair rode with them
i remember an Outsiders/Nasty Boys encounter from WCW
Outsiders were wrestling them and screwed up a spot that legit hurt one of the Nasties. he was sorry about it and apologized cause they went way back
anyway, he's talking to Nash about it backstage and they're laughing about how fucked up it was. right as they're laughing about that, here comes that Nasty walking around the corner and from his perspective, he thinks they're laughing about stiffing him
next time they wrestle, that Nasty (i think it was Saggs) starts taking a bunch of liberties on Hall in revenge for the supposed slight
after the match Nash is PISSED and grabs Sting's baseball bat and just swings it over Saggs' head, smashing against the wall and tells him if he ever does shit like that to Hall again Nash will kill him
eventually the whole thing got smoothed over, but man Hall in that shoot said EVVEEEEERYBODY in the locker room freaked out massively
Another Story, it's from Bret's book.
A few years back Greg Helms was big mates with Christian York. One night they were staying at the Hilton hotel. They checked in and then went out on the town. After rather a heavy session the two buddies come stumbling back to the Hilton and they took rather a shine to the massive Hilton flag which was erect outside. I know not the outcome but legend has it that right there and then, outside a Hilton hotel, Christian York and "Hurricane" Helms had a damn flag match to decide who got to keep the flag.
Hardys, Lita, Edge, Christian, and Jericho were hanging out in a motel room during a blizzard. Helms may have been there too
they were in the middle of a bad one, and the snow plows had pushed a big bunch of a snow up to the side. it was pile ten feet up or so and they were all on the third floor i think
well Jeff was sitting in the window and almost fell out. then he wondered what it would be like if he jumped into the snow
i think Matt was actually the first one to do it though. then Jeff. the Jericho i think. before they knew it everyone was jumped into the pile of snow, then running back up to do it again
i think they ended up doing it three or four time
I love some of the stories about what a hard motherfucker Rick Rude was. Even though he didn't have a ridiculous bench or anything like that, there are loads of tales about how hard he could hit and how intimidating he could be. Particularly like Curt Hennig's claim that Rude was able to knock out big guys with an open-handed slap during his bouncer days and the time when he allegedly forced Kevin Nash to back the hell down in a backstage scuffle.
Bret also told a great story about he and Dynamite being able to flip *anyone* into a pinning predicament from a kneeling position backstage, including the mighty Jim Neidhart ... everyone, except Rick Rude.
There are stories of Rude taking on Road Warrior Animal in an armwrestle in a bar ... Animal must've outweighed Rude by at least 50lbs, yet he was unable to force Rude's one arm down with both of his own.
Bret's tale of Vince's misfortune
Well Vince was out one night with the boys and they had ALL had rather a lot to drink. One of those nights when everyone was together drinking and was in high spirits. At some point in the night Animal lifted Vince up onto his shoulders with Hawk perched up on the bar ready to hit him with the Doomsday Device. At the last second though Hawk pulled out, barely grazing him with his arm as Vince fell back safely into he arms of two other guys.
At this point Neidhart, crazy ass that he is, stands up and announces "At least the Hart Foundation would have had the balls to do it!" and Bret, without thinking agrees. Before The Hitman knows whats happening The Anvil has hoisted Vince up into position for the Hart Attack. Now Bret was in two minds here: he'd said that he'd have the balls to do it but could he really hit Vince with his finishing manuever right there in the middle of a bar? Well he didn't have too long to think and WHAM! He hit Vince right across the chest taking him down. Bret just lay there on the bar floor beside him, looking at Vince's skinny neck "strecthed out like a turtle's" and thought "God what have I done!?"
After a few moments Vince announces "Hitman. You owe me a drink" and everyone laughs it off. According to Bret as the lights in the bar came up Davey Boy was running around with Vince on his shoulders looking for a place to Powerslam him
another Ric Flair one
he and Stan Hansen were pretty good buddies, and in the late 70s or so, Stan was telling Ric about a couple of girls he knew. one was hot for Stan and the other for Ric
so they were going to go out in Stan's brand new car, and Ric asks if he can drive. Stan's leery but lets him
they got the girls all over them and are shouting at the top of their lungs as Flair burns rubber and shoots out of the parking lot.................going all of twenty feet before hitting a concrete enbankment and doing thousands of dollars of damage to Stan's car
a few months later, Stan has his car fixed and he and Flair are talking and Stan has managed to try and get those girls for another try at their double date. Stan tells Flair that there's no way in hell that he would let Ric drive his car.
Flair begs and begs and begs, cause he apparently really loved that car.
Stan finally gives in figuring what are the odds of it happening twice
pretty damned good it would see as Flair did the EXACT same thing again, Hansen hitting him with his hat and yelling "GODDAMNIT FLAIR! only you could do that fucking twice!"
An andre one
Andre probably routinely used the bathroom on some sheets in the middle of his bed because he probably coudnt fit into 99% of the bathrooms on the road and if he could how many of the boys would want to come in and clean up his mess for him?Laughing about it just goes to show his sense of humor.I think Andre greatly appreciated all the stuff his friends did for him to make life on the road easier for him or to stay in his good graces.I just dont think Andre was the kind of guy who got real emotional and told them just how much he did on a regular basis yet all who helped him saw him say "Thank You" in his way.
From Benoit's book
There was a story about the New Japan Dojo and how it made the Hart's Dungeon look tame. but if you could make it through it, you were pretty well guaranteed to be a star. still, they worked your brains out. exercises for 16 hours or so, next to no sleep, verbal and physical abuse (and in the case of a few poor guys, forced to masturbate and then drink their semen, after it had been given a few hours to chill)
anyway, there was this one guy who went there not long as Benoit. a nice Japanese boy. took every form of abuse that came his way. you could smack the guy around and beat him up and he'd be thankful for it. he'd thank you and ask for more. became the whipping boy for everyone in house and always thanked his instructors for beating him
after he graduated and moved away, the poor sod began to actually miss the dojo. it wouldn't be odd for the current students to wake up in the middle of the night and find him exercising in the dojo and staying there for extended periods of time, all because he missed the place.
he went on to become a major wrestler in Japan and an innovator in America
he was Jushin Thunder Liger
there was a story about how alot of those in the Japanese wrestling industry hated Vader with a passion because they considered him cocky and was known for taking liberties with opponents. even the refs hated him
well one time, Vader took one too many liberties with a certain wrestler (who's name escapes me) who legit knocked Vader out in a match
as Vader was lying there unconscious the ref began a very slow, humiliating ten count."
"1.....get up you pussy.....2.....what's the matter fatass?.....3.....can't you get up faggot?......4.......got no balls, fatass?" and so on
and Brian Pillman....wow.....as the book said there was nobody who could outdrink, outfight, or outfuck Brian Pillman. the man was notorious for meeting kids with their mothers, then asking the kids if they wanted to hang out with the wrestlers for a while? of course the kids always would, and Pillman would pawn them off on another wrestler, while he would seduce and fuck the brains out of their mothers, which he was reputedly nearly always successful at doing.
anyway, when Pillman was training with the Harts in Calgary, the Harts (Stu and Bret included) noted that Pillman was the one student there that they could never break. and whats more Pillman knew that he couldn't be broken and was cocky about it. kind of angered some of tha Harts, while others admired him for it.
anyway, the angered Harts immediately hired a 6'4, 280 lb local shooter who was reputed to be the toughest man in Calgary to teach Pillman a lesson about humility.
they set it up, that this shooter would be waiting in the lockeroom for Pillman to enter and then kick his ass while everyone else waited outside.
Pillman goes into the locker room and the door slams behind him immediately
everyone is then witness to some of the most God awful cries of agony they have ever heard coming from the other side of the door. it wa supposedly worse than the sounds that would echo up through the Hart house when Stu was training some new "tough guy"
the cries of agony went on for nearly ten minutes before they stopped and the doors opened
out walks Brian Pillman with a huge beaming smile on his face, while in the middle of the lockerroom with the shit beaten out of him lay the local shooter
Last edited by dan hodge; 07-26-2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Yeah, I've read up on him more. He deserves to be put in his place. Although I think ICP did that for us by having him labeled in JCW as The Gimp.Originally Posted by Ed
But if I ever make it to the states and end up in the ring, I'll give him an extra stiff Jacknife for ya.
""I'm so quick, I could spit in the wind, duck, and let it hit the old lady behind me!"
B Brian Blair said on a Radio-Show - "(time-period was mid 70s in Florida where Dusty Rhodes was HUGE Ba Dum Ch), Dusty Rhodes, Blair, Andre the giant are driving in one car which is modified in the back seat to give Andre room. Theyre all piss-drunk, and it's the middle of the DAY. Rhodes was also the "Booker" at that time too (One who makes stories, match-ups, who wins, etc...). So they have this cooler in the back seat with bottles of piss cause they HAVE TOO make it too this City for a show. Of course theres a seperate cooler of beer on Andres other side too.
Blairs driving and he says "Out of the fn'blue this Deer comes tearingass right across the road in front of the car....I swerve hard and missed it, but the cooler of Beer flies forward drenching me. Rhodes started screaming very hyperly "Oh my god you got pizz on the dream! Damn you BB Im gonna make you pay! I'm a superstar oh mercy! Etc.." The Piss cooler had drenched Dusty Rhodes, B Blair said Andre was laughing so-hard (of course the volume), car was shaking, and tears were coming out his eyes.
Not even a week later the three were driving somewhere but its Pitch-Black at night, and being drunk again they gotta gotake a piss. No coolers for obvious reason. They haul their butts out of the car, and cant see shit. Theyre in the middle of nowhere so theyre holding their arms out waving so they dont walk into something....B Blair says he sees a tree...so he whips it out and starts peeing. All of a sudden he hears right in front of him "Not again! Oh no Im jobbin ya BB! The Dream gets pizzed on two times in one week! Oh ill etc...." B Blair was mistakingly pissing on Rhodes leg. He could hear Andre laughing so loud in the woods.
Another Great story
Anyone remember JYD, The Junkyard Dog?!
I could get REALLY detailed in this story because the "flavor" of the time was incredible (If I did Dave Meltzer would sue me btw, He's the foremost historian on ANYTHHING to do with "Wrestling" (including MMA) and did the most incredible bio on Dog when he died. To you Dave I just try and recall your story, and omit anything I didnt know and keep in what the general public knows. Go to Dave and get it cause its WAY more awesome than anything I'd write - Wrestlingobserver.com ).
Ok. Back in the early 80's again. This is before Vince McMahon put the "Death Knell" on the wrestling industry dispelling making the public believe "wrestling was real". The territory Dog was in Easily was the poorest Demographic in the country for the business. This is Mid-South Territory Louisiana and surrounding states. JYD was selling out 30,000 seat auditoriums....WEEKLY. The public adored him fiercely, and again realize, the public believed Pro-Wrestling to be real. It was so rough the security for that company was stuff of legend. Bill Watts the promoter even had a place called the "room" where people that jumped a wrestler were taken too, beaten, and by Watts sometimes too. This all happened.
JYD had a program against The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, and Buddy Rogers). Make long story short - Michael Hayes has this cream that magicians use to create fire (Y'all DON"T KNOW just how much money that magicians cream made for wrestling btw), and he throws it in JYDs' face. Big Ol Fireball goes into Dogs face, and he sells it well. The audience is freaking, and the Freebirds run like madmen into a car that speed them out of the building. This was typical back then in this territory cause fans of JYD would wait outside the auditorium to beat-up JYDs opponents.
The Junkyard Dog is Blind! He'll never be able to see! His career is over! The public outcry was overwhelming. The big sell for the auditorium was JYDs farewell speech. Complete almost instantaneous sell-out.
Audience that night is SOBBING when he's led out to the ring. Selling it all, Dog has the dark glasses on and is holding onto a guys shoulder in front of him being led. Theyre in the ring finally, Security in the place is on High-Alert. Dogs talking - then all of a sudden the "Freebirds" show up.
Place is absolutely Out-of-control! Freebirds get in the ring where JYDs standing there by himself. What happens next was not "planned") They get in the ring, and "Bam" Some brotha dressed like "Dolemite" jumps two rows and is in the ring in-between Dog and The Birds. With a gun outstretched right at Micheal "P.S." Hayes. "I GOT YOUR BACK DOG! DOG I GOT YOUR BACK!!! For a few brief seconds Hayes thinks himself a dead man, and Dog has the gunman right in front of him, but he can't "see" remember. So he is unable to help because he CANT RUIN THE ANGLE!
Like Ants security swarms this guy! They tackled him hard simultaneously! Reports were he was elevated even in the air from impact like the Iwo Jima flag, and then smothered him like Secret Service. The Freebirds run like madmen into a car that speeds them out of the building.
Story involving Abdullah
Abdullah the Butcher had to be one of the fattest pro-wrestlers ever. He was supposedly arabic, acted like a crazed-madman, and bled from the forehead like nobodies business. There was SO-MUCH scar tissue on his forehead Abby while playing cards would joke around and have needles, pins, etc... in his forehead while playing cards or whatever. His immense fatness would typically be seen lounging across two seats with a cigar in his mouth.
So theres this wrestling-show being held in this huge bar/restaurant. They book Abby in the Main-Event vs some guy. Whats funny is this "bar" is more of a Family restaurant than anything so theres lots of little kids. Anyway the two start fighting in the final match, and fall out the ring. They start hitting each other with chairs, brawling through the crowd...to the back, and go thru the Double-Doors leading into the kitchen.
All the little kids go running to the doors to see what happens. Nothing for a bit (building anticipation), and then ALL the little kids scream out and are running full-speed away from the doors.
Here comes Abdullah staggering out of the double-doors, bleeding with a Dinner Fork sticking out of his forehead.
Morale of the story is that when booking a family show dont hire Abdullah.
Ok quick "Sabu" story. This is back in the REAL ECW (not that BS ECW on now) about 1996.
They were doing a show somewhere and Sabu was fighting Somebody (going for full emersion here, eh). Anyway a long announcers table ends up in the middle of the ring with all legs up in air.
Sabu climbs the top rope to do a Randy Savage "flying elbow" to an opponent laying in the ring. He flies off the top rope and coming down his face connects with the leg of the table sticking up, and literally goes into his mouth and ripped his cheek apart from his mouth to about the side of his face.
This is the good part. Sabu gets up, and even though his cheek is hanging from the side of his head w/ teeth exposed he continues AND finishes the match. Even the incredibly jaded ECW fans are in shock. Incidents like this is how Sabu (nephew of the legendary "Shiek" from the 50s) became a legend in ECW.
What the fans didnt know is when he gets to the locker room Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer are insisting he get in an ambulance to go to Hospital, but Hospitals cost money! Sabu stubbornly refuses and proceeds to take some super-glue and seal his face shut. He never got stitches, and the scar is obvious.
In the words of the fan
Heres an American Dream Dusty Rhodes story again. I was a little kid (1979) down here in Florida, and for my 10th birthday my parents took me to a Pro-Wrestling show. Main Event was Dusty Rhodes vs Joe LaDuc (A french canadian lumberjack strongman with hair all over him).
My parents never did this before, and didnt know what to expect. Nothing could prepare them. Back then like the JYD Territiory ProWrestling was "real" for the crowd. The crowd was WILD. I remember Sweet Brown Sugar, Jack + Jerry Brisco, Sonny King, and Mike Graham.
My mom recalled seeing this pretty early 20s girls seated in front of her, and her guy was this Grizzly Biker. Well some chaos or another was going on in the ring, and my Mom said she NEVER heard a girl screaming that loud before. My Mom closes her ears, and the young girl looks right at her and smiles. My Mom doesnt know what to think and smiles back. Then the Pretty early 20s girl takes her Dentures out of her mouth, and turns back screaming Louder than before. My mom died laughing.
My Dads story is where some "Bad Guy" Wrestlers (heels) were putting the boots to Mike Graham in the ring. Graham's laying there, the helpless victim getting booted. Then he says Dusty Rhodes comes busting out of the locker-room absolutely soaked and sudsy like he was supposed to be in the shower. Its an old wrestling spot where the crowd believes the hero is in the shower when hearing the news of a friends beating, and the hero ONLY has time to put wrestling trunks on to run + rescue. Well that's how it's supposed to go.
So picture Dusty Rhodes about 295lbs of wet soapy flab w/no boots or anything on but trunks. He even had the shampoo suds in his hair, and he's running to the ring for the rescue. Then this near equally sized black woman LAUNCHES herself (airborne) and grabs on to Dusty in an Elvis Death grip she had him. Woman was in hysterics screaming, "I love you Dream!!! I want your child Dream!!! Kissing and never letting go. WSecurity is having one monumenrtal time gettiing her off.
My Dad looks at the wrestlers in the ring, and said he could see the bad-guy wrestlers in ring putting the boots laughing way hard. One of them yelled down to Mike Graham what was happening, and Graham was laughing while having the boots put to him.
Last edited by dan hodge; 07-26-2010 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Nash told that story on his RF Video Shoot interview...and also mentioned it on the Outsiders RF Video shoot interview.....the way he tells it makes it like 10x more fun than just read.Originally Posted by dan hodge
That is 100% wrong man, it's well known and anyone who was there that has talked about it knows that Orndorff kicked the shit out of Vader twice that day, taking him down and putting the boots to him really badOriginally Posted by Razor_Blade
Now this is the latest (prowrestling.com)
A young boy threw his drink at Chris Jericho during a match against Evan Bourne at the WWE live event this weekend in Shreveport, Louisiana. Jericho stopped the match, got on the mic and demanded that the kid be removed from the arena. Security then escorted the boy and his father out of the building.
Scott Hall aka Razor Ramone in WWF has a terrible Pill Addiction, and was well loaded on alot of the Promos you saw. To say his demeanor was unprofessional was an understatement in the locker room. There was alot of underlying tension between the Hogan Old-School WWF guys, and the Bischoff/Hall/Nash NWO guys, and Scott Hall getting away with freakin muder wasnt helping.
Well Meng/Barbarian, Nasty Boys, and Hall/Nash had a three way tag team match-up going. I dont remember if it was Saggs or Nobbs of the Nast Boys, but they had a Cuncussion. This was a bad one of a series that hed endured, and specifically told/asked everyone not to hit him in the head.
The Match is on! About midway thru the Match Nash/Meng/Barbarian/and the healthy nasty (That sounds neat - Healthy Nasty) Boy are all brawling outside the ring. Theconcussed Nasty boy is looking at them, and Hall from the other side of the ring throws a chair that nails him right in the head sideways! The concussed nasty is OK, but is so pizzed that he charges Hall, tackles him down, and starts literally beating the living sh1t out of Hall!
The others outside the ring see whats going on with the legit/non-bladed blood coming from Hall. Realize Kevin nash is legitimately 6'10" Tall, and when he hears Meng (aka Haku) say "Let them fight it out!" Nash fell in line with the others and continued the Match while Concussed Nasty puts serious beat-down on Hall.
After the match Hall was so beat up they said his teeth went thru his lip, wide open cuts, and it was ugly to see. Nash mans-up, grabs Stings old black bat he uses, and storms into the Showers for the Nasties. Hacksaw Duggan was in there and all witnesses to the scene said his hasty exit from the showers was priceless. They all just yelled back-n-forth, and that ended it. I leave the story with that visual.
-Booker T was working out at a Golds Gym in Las Vegas when he got into an argument with bodybuilder/murderer Craig Titus over putting back weights. They were separated by Orlando Jordan and Chavo Sr which allowed Titus to get a cheapshot on the Bookerman, after which OJ knocked Titus on his ass with one punch.
Veteran road agent Michael Hayes was stripped of his clothes and had his mullet (hairstyle) cut off while passed out on the private charter jet. No one has publicly claimed responsibility, but Bradshaw was involved in an altercation with Hayes on board the plane prior to the haircut. A source said Hayes had instigated the fight by hitting Bradshaw in the forehead and reopening an old cut, only to be decked by the 6-5 Texan. Hayes reportedly was irate when he awoke and discovered that his hair had been cut, and was even hotter the next evening when he found his ponytail pinned to the wall in the locker room at Raw. "Michael was out of his mind," said one performer.
By Frank Dusek
I was wrestling in Florida in the 1984. My regular traveling companions were "Big Nasty" Angelo Mosca, Kevin Sullivan and a referee by the name of Bill Alfonso. On this occasion, Mosca had gone home to Canada to take care of some business. To help support the cards in Nasty¹s absence, Eddie Graham brought in Rowdy Roddy Piper for a few dates.
On the way to Miami from Tampa there are literally miles and miles of canals, all filled will alligators. Piper had decided that he wanted to bag one of these gators to make himself a belt and a pair of boots. On a semi-deserted stretch of highway we sighted a potential target and pulled off the road.
Across the black water of a canal was a gator about six-feet long. Since alligator hunting is illegal, I won¹t say who actually fired the shots, but it was clear that at least two hit the mark. The gator just floated there, 20 feet from where we stood. All that was left was to retrieve the trophy.
Kevin Sullivan said that he had read that pearl divers in the Pacific would slap the water to keep the sharks away while their partners dove for pearls. Sullivan said he would go into the water and slap it if Piper would retrieve the dead alligator.
Both Piper and Sullivan stripped to their tights (a lot of planning had gone into this since both wore their wrestling tights under their clothes). Sullivan entered the water to about his waist and began to slap the surface. Understand that the water in these Florida canals is as black as midnight. There¹s absolutely no way to see anything more than a few inches below the surface.
Piper followed Sullivan into the water and began to wade toward the "dead" alligator. Just as Piper reached the level where he would have to stop wading and start swimming the worst of all possible things happened. The alligator moved. Not only did it move it began to swim and then disappeared under the water.
I won't claim it was a miracle, but I did see two mortals "walk on water" that day as both Kevin Sullivan and Roddy Piper made their way, rather quickly, out of that canal.
Needless to say, Piper didnt get the hide for his belt and boots.
Jimmy C and Captain Redneck
A big part of Rasslin is the TV interview. Interviews were always spaced between the TV matches for that little push that would entertain or provoke a viewer to run down and buy a ticket to the live matches. That was the purpose of interviews for the average fan. To my friends and myself the interview was the funniest thing on television.
The Good Guys always seemed put off by this act and the Bad Guys lived for it. I guess that is why the Heels almost always could talk. It was a part of their job to rile the viewers into hating them so much that they would buy a seat and boo the hell out of them.
But to me they were sending hidden messages.
That is right, hidden messages.
The heels were smart enough to have noticed their fanbase - us. And they told us what to do.
They gave us the scoop that would piss off the Babyfaces. I may sound like a nut but all of my friends would watch the interviews and fall out laughing at the rude, racist, or asshole things that they would say. These interviews were the things that we on the front row played off of constantly. It was like a game to see just what grappler would get the biggest reaction in Greensboro.
One night, Jimmy Cornette was managing Captain Redneck and Dick Murdock. He gave an inspired performance in an interview. Cornette stated that he went down to Texas the home of the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes to find out any information that would help Cappy Red defeat Rhodes.
Cornette said he looked high and low and found out that Dusty was not the son of a plumber as he claimed. Dusty's father was a cobbler. That's right, a cobbler. Because everywhere he went the people of Texas referred to Dusty's father as a black loafer.
I know that is an old joke, I had heard it before but it gave me the secret message I was looking for and a poster that was guaranteed to get a pop.
That night at the Coliseum out came Cornette and Dick Murdock. I held up a sign that had a drawing of a black shoe with 'Dusty's Father' written on it. Cornette almost fell down laughing but Murdock did not get it. He just looked confused as Cornette pointed it out.
Anyway, the match was a squash and Captain Red Neck beat his guy with his brain buster. I was always so disappointed that I never did see brains busting out of somebody's head whenever they used this finishing move. We cheered like hell for Murdock and I guess he got tired of being in the early matches so he grabbed the house mic and yelled out a challenge to Dusty.
Now this was a loud challenge because they had just put in a new PA system. Man, it was booming as Murdock screamed for Rhodes. Well, you folks already know how much I hate Rhodes SO Billy, Bud and I started chanting, "DUSTY'S YELLOW! DUSTY'S YELLOW!"
Suddenly Dick Murdock stops, hears us and says,
Murdock jumped out of the ring and held the microphone right in front of us! We chanted out over the whole arena! We got in about five choruses of 'Dusty's Yellow' loud and clear!
Then as Murdock began to take the mic away, I grabbed it and yelled as loud as I could, "AND HE SUCKS TOO!"
I think that is when Cornette lost it. Rarely have I ever seen a real pro crack up like that.
Murdock stood there and smiled and then he saluted us in classic Captain Redneck fashion.
At intermission, I had to go to the bathroom and what was in store for me was a little scary. Just as I got to the hallway, a bunch of fans started yelling at me! I bet it was at least 7 or 8 guys all wanting a piece! Of course, a crazy lady stepped out and really got in my face.
I was thinking that this could get ugly so I started to listen to what this lady was staying. I quote," How dare you say anything bad about Dusty!" she screamed.
"He is the greatest wrestler in the world!"
I couldn't let that go.
I said," If Dusty is so tough why didn't he come out and FIGHT?"
"What's a matter with him, he's not deaf?"
"I think he didn't want any of BIG DICK! And I think that is your problem too old lady! You are scared of BIG DICK!"
I very quickly ducked into the restroom to escape this crowd of nuts. It wasn't my smartest move because I was in close quarters and I was lucky that few followed me. A few people continued to harass me but when I stepped out of the restroom, few remained to defend Dusty's honor. I beat a hasty retreat back to the front row and took a drink shot for my trouble. I stayed on the front row until the show was over. Then I ran like hell to my car.
Every night when we all would leave the arena we would say that it couldn't get any better than that. And you know what?
It always did.
Ahmed Johnson did a lot of coke back around 1996 at the height of his WWF pay. I don't think I have to tell you that Chris and Tammy enjoy their fair share of nose candy. Well once they had blown through their cash but were still jonesing, they got desparate. They asked Ahmed for an eight ball on credit. He laughed and said, "Black people don't believe in credit. But we can barter." Chris asked what he wanted and Ahmed nodded in her direction. Chris looked at Tammy who shrugged before he said, "Well hey don't hurt her, okay?" So like twenty minutes later Ahmed finishes and Tammy leaves his room with the tiny, paper envelope. Instead of going back and using it with Chris (who was in their room freaking out), she did the coke with Shawn Michaels and spent the night in his room. A few hours later a frantic Candido starts banging on Ahmed's door. Ahmed answers the door and Candido asks, "Is Tammy here?" Ahmed shrugs and Chris says, "Where the fuck is Tammy?" Ahmed says he doesn't know because she left hours ago. Candido immediately abandons his search and says, "Well did she take the dope with her?" The next morning he still hasn't seen Tammy so he goes to the front desk where he runs into Shawn Michaels in the lobby. Shawn walks up to Candido and pushes a nostril close, sniffs, and says, "Thanks for the bump, Chris." Chris asked where Tammy was and Shawn said, "She's probably back in your room now." Candido stormed up to see her, got in a big argument, went to the building, and quit on the spot. The agent told him he couldn't quit w/o a written notice. So he picked up a booking sheet, flipped it over, and wrote: "I quit. Chris Candido" And that was the end of his WWF career.
Here. I found a wholesome wrestling story if you can believe it...
Murder In The Dark
Dory Funk grimaced in pain as he struggled to free his arm from a double wristlock skillfully applied by his opponent, former NCAA amateur wrestling champion out of Oklahoma state Wayne Martin. The crowd at the Amarillo Sports Arena was pulling for Funk, the young and slightly balding superintendent of Cal Farley's Boy's Ranch. At ringside covering the wrestling matches was Amarillo Globe News Sports Reporter Harry Gilstrap, The Ring Announcer was Bill Fairley, and doing the play by play coverage of the wrestling matches on radio was Earl Curly Williams.
Forty miles north of Amarillo at the ranch, Dorothy Funk, and here two children, Dory Jr. and Terry were glued to the radio. There were thunderstorms in the area and reception wasn't good as thunder and lightning interrupted the broadcast. Even so they listened and twisted and turned with every move, pulling for their father to free himself from the hold and win the match with Martin.
Several hundred yards to the north at Boot Hill Barracks, (Residence for the older boys, high school age) a group of the Boys Ranch wrestlers had also gathered to listen to the matches on radio. Curly Williams continued, "Funk's hand is turning white, Funk is in pain. Dory Funk is coming to his feet and pushing Martin into the ropes. The referee is calling for the break, Dory lets loose with a haymaker, Martin fights back and now ladies and gentlemen it has broken out into a pier six brawl, Funk has a cut over his right eye, Wayne Martin is bleeding, They are swinging wildly at each other, and now Dory Funk has the spinning toe hold, The referee is patting Funk on the back, Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match is Dory Funk."
The crowd at the sports arena is standing and cheering, Dorothy Funk is smiling, Terry and Dory Jr. are jumping up and down. Over at Boot Hill barracks the boys are celebrating. Radio announcer Earl Curly Williams was signing off with his last words reminding everyone that for $49.95 they could get one of his famous, "Baked Enamel Paint Jobs," over at Earl Curly Williams' paint and body shop.
Cal Farley's idea of bringing professional wrestler Dory Funk to Boy's Ranch to gain control of what was becoming a rowdy bunch of kids was a success. Dory Funk had only been at the ranch a short time, but the installation of athletic programs especially amateur wrestling was already paying benefits. The ranch also had a football team, basketball team, rodeo was a part of the program, and his wife Dorothy was leader of the music program that put on performances throughout the panhandle of Texas.
It had been a long day for Dory Funk, He had left the ranch early that day to stop by the Boy's Ranch Office in Amarillo at the B.F. Goodrich Tire store at 4th and Filmore. The Goodrich Tire Store was Cal Farley's original business and he still maintained the office there. The ranch was already carrying all the kids they could, 105 boys, but Cal had another boy from a broken family that needed a home. Funk said, "We'll make it work."
Cal Farley was a professional wrestler himself for many years until the duties of Boy's Ranch became too much. He used to love to tell stories about his friend who helped him so much in getting the ranch started, Professional wrestler, Dutch Mantell. "Old Dutch was mean as they come in. He used to always come to the ring with a short stubby cigar in his mouth and wouldn't hesitate to rub it in an opponent's eyes, but old Dutch had a soft heart for kids."
Dory Funk learned much of the history of the Boys Ranch and the Panhandle area from Cal. The Bivins family had donated the original land to Cal for the construction of Boys Ranch. Cal used to talk about the days when He, Roy Rogers and the Sons of the Pioneers used to travel the area and at times had to shoot Jack Rabbits for food. Because of Cal's long time friendship with Roy Rogers, He and his wife, Dale Evans would be appearing at this years Boy's Ranch Rodeo.
Dory Funk was in the shower now hurrying to get changed so he could get back to the ranch. The weather forecast was for rain that night and he new the water could rise at the Canadian River crossing on Old Tascossa Road. In those days there was no bridge and you had to ford the Canadian River to get to the ranch. The water was usually shallow, but there was always the danger of quicksand too. Many cars had been lost at the old Canadian River crossing.
Over at Boot Hill Barracks, the ranch kids, E.P. Sleeth, Eddie Baker, Bill Angus, D.K. Young, Dywane Halford, Tommy Cannon and others looked out the window as the rain came down heavy. They were supposed to be in for bed check by 10 pm as tomorrow was a school day. "Mr. Funk will never make it across the river tonight" said Baker, "Lets go the gym for a game of Murder in the dark. Mr. Funk will never know."
Dory Funk was out of the Sports Arena early that night. He stopped to say a few words to Ray and Marie Jeffrey of Jeffrey Plow Company. He waved at Ralph Dyckman, founder of the Maverick Club who ran the concession stand over on the far side of the arena, Then He went up stairs to get his pay from wrestling promoter Dory Detton and did ask what the gate was that night as he knew that 10% of the wrestling gate in those days went to Cal Farley's Boys Ranch.
As Dory left Amarillo the weather was okay however, twenty miles North of Amarillo on Old Tascosa Road, It began to rain, then it became a good old Texas downpour. Dory knew he would be lucky to get just a few hours sleep tonight as he always tried to be up with everyone at the Ranch for breakfast at 6:30 in the morning at the Mess Hall.
At the Boys Ranch Gym, just north of the residence where Dory and his family lived, the Boot Hill Barracks boys were going to have a ball. They were sure Mr. Funk would never make it across the river especially in his brand new 1949 oldsmobile. He'd never take a chance with a new car in the Canadian River.
As Dory Funk arrived at the Canadian River, his fears were realized. The River was flowing bank to bank. There were no hotels, and no one to spend the night with. He didn't relish the idea of waiting till the waters subsided, and He didn't want to drive 40 miles back to Amarillo, and then 80 miles around the long way through Dumas and Channing, especially knowing the condition of the 16 miles of dirt road from Channing to Boys Ranch.
From the Canadian River to his house on the Ranch was only a short walk, Swimming the Canadian River flowing bank to bank at night is no easy task but, Dory was an excellent swimmer, having competed in freestyle, and Butterfly stroke back in Indiana. He parked the car changed to his wrestling tights and dove into the Canadian River.
Over at the Boys Ranch Gym the kids were whooping it up. The name of the game was "Murder in the Dark."There fifteen or twenty kids in pitch dark, It was like hide and seek, but when you found somebody, you could wrestle them to the floor or get wrestled to the floor, then you had to turn them loose and start over. The gym was bedlam. They were laughing, and yelling at the top of their voice.
After swimming the river, it was only a short walk home. From a quarter of a mile away, he could hear the racket. Funk made his way to the front door of the gym. Inside it was pitch dark and everyone was having a ball. Dory Funk just slipped into the gym and joined the game of Murder in the Dark. No one knew the difference except there were few surprised boys when they were taken off their feet with such ease.
After having a little fun, Dory Funk quietly eased over to the light switch and switched it on. "AHaaaaa I caught you guys, There is going to be trouble now". Dory Funk loved the surprise and he loved to catch people unaware. Fifteen kids were caught red handed and they knew there would be punishment as Dory was a strict disciplinarian.
The punishment would be working on one of several projects at the ranch, painting the fence in front of the gym, pouring concrete for the sidewalk leading to the Mess Hall, peeling potatoes for supper, or planting trees in front of the old courthouse.
The next morning at the Mess Hall, 105 boys gathered for breakfast at 6:30 am. Dorothy sat at the table with Terry, Dory Jr., Jean Harriman and four of the younger Boy's ranchers. Dory Funk Sr. was the head table discussing todays agenda with photographer and ranch publicist Sherm Harriman. Boy's Rancher, Tommy Berry rose and spoke over the microphone, "Let us pray, Dear Lord thank you for this beautiful day here at Boy's Ranch --------".
Dory Funk Jr.
To those that didnt or dont know.
Brian Pillman at a young age contracted throat cancer, and needed multiple surgeries. His raspy voice stemed from that.
Alot of the boys called him Pill. He loved the wrestling business like no other, and would call all sorts of people to just trade stories like we are now. He had a zest for life - In college he screwed this chick upside down in elevator boots in front of all his fraternity.
Melanie Pillman was a Penthouse centerfold which Pillman pointed to in the locker room and said he was going to marry her. He did too.
His time in WCW was tremulous. As you read earlier he wouldnt budge on his contract with Watts, and rather job than take the pay cut. Years later he knew something was going to have to be done to propel him, and he orchestrated with Eric Bischoff a swerve on the boys, and everyone.
He poprtrayed a loose cannon on TV, and Bischoff sold it big time. A buzz was on in the Smart Mark community that he was shooting on TV! Even alot of the boys were fooled.
To top off the act he convinced Eric to fire him. Then he was negotiating between two companies in WWF and WCW. Days awake stressing it he ended up falling asleep at the wheel of his car, and totaled it, and he himself almost died.
His ankle was fused immobile. His career over. Brian couldnt walk away. His financial potential couldnt have been greater, and he had a wife + 6 kids. He signed with WWF, and a serious painkiller addiction began.
Even walking thru the airport was taxing on him, and the pain intense. A wrestling ring has a hard yet bouncy quality. Hell on the joints! They say his pill usage increased to 20-30 Somas a day, but it didnt have to be as large as Louie Spicollis to end his life (Spicolli was at 50-60 Somas a day).
He was a man to the end. The last few months of his life he would even get into the ring at Les Thatchers training academy and teach new guys. Not selfish, but overwhelmed. A sad end, and Les Thatcher still runs The Brian Pillman Memorial Show annually in Cincinatti, OH where Austin Foley, and many huge stars attend.
In the words of a fan
Back in the old days the workers had to maintain that aura of fiction in public life. Life doesnt play though.
In the early days of Roddy Pipers career he was a heel in Florida Championship Wrestling. This was probably in the 70s. So he drives the crowd especially wild that night. They were livid pissed off at Piper for whatever the hell he did that night.
After the show in the parking lot when alot of the crowd had dispersed these 3-5 guys accosted, and were going to rape this girl. Piper like alot of heels had there own ways of leaving an auditorium, and he opted to wait till the crowd left. So he comes upon the group, and tears into them.
Well Piper hospitalized 2 of them, got stabbed, and the rest ran. Thankfully the girl wasnt raped, and Rowdy Roddy Piper was front page news in the local paper the day after the show. The wrestling fans were amazed Piper could be capable of such chivalry! FCW, and Piper didnt know how to take advantage of this or maybe he was in too big a money feud as a heel at the time, but the whole matter was never mentioned on TV to the fans. They had to protect their storyline.
Ric Flair on the other hand had no problem being "The Man" in public. He acted very egotistically, and partied constantly. He'd be at the beach with a gorgeous girl, and the fans would flock. Character time! He immediately put on the diva champ mode (cause this was in his heyday before WCW), and basically ordered the girl around demeaningly telling her to oil him.
Coming back to the hotel after a night of partying he and Arn would room together alot. Well they come staggering in to the lobby with these girls, and its like 3:00 am. They go to their room, and later ring the front. They wanted two plates of Spaghetti from room service. My buddy worked at the hotel and said the kitchen, and room service closed at 10:00pm. Arn said "We got a hundred dollars a plate that says otherwise!". LOL! You never seen such activity with these front desk clerks, and bellhops making food!
On an internet radio show Tom Zeck would tell Flair booking stories. Im a mark for Flair, but word is he lies ALOT. Zeck and Pillman were a tag-team at the time, and were promised some big push that never happened when Flair was booker. At this bar there was this girl Flair wanted, but she liked Brian Pillman. Flair told some awful lies about Pillman to her, and it got back to Brian and Tom. The two go and confront Flair, and lay there case out. They knew they caught him! lair goes "Whooo! Im the nature boy!", and starts doing his jive walking strut. They both cracked up, and hit the floor. Brian said to Tom "Yknow he's a bald faced liar, but hes funny, and too fun to be around!". Only Flair...
One amusing story In the words of a fan
Funniest thing Id seen live was the Falls count anywhere match between Kevin Sullivan vs Chris Benoit. Announce team is Tony Schoviane, Bobby Heenan and Dusty Rhodes. From Baltimore, These 2 guys literally take the fight into the stands and are brawling all over the place, over the audience, down stairs and throwing every single object they can get their hands on at each other, with the intent to maim. This was the culmination of a 6 month fued both backstage and in the ring.
Anyways the drag each other up the stairs and start slaming doors on each others heads HARD. Sullivan breaks some of Benoit's fingers in the door jam. Trash cans are being flung with no regard for human life. The fight spills into the Mens Room and they are bouncing each others heads off the Camode and trying to drown each other James bond style in the sinks and of course the Toilet. As they exit a Stall, the pass by a very estatic large black woman who is being restrained by Security
Out of no where, Dusty Rhodes in a fit lof laughter yells: THERES A WOMAN IN THE MENS BATHROOM! THERES A LADY IN THE MENS BATHROOM!! THERE IS A LADY IN THE MENS BATHROOM!!!
The result sends Tony and Bobby into Hysterics, to the point where you couldnt help but cry tears at their reaction. It was like a small child recieved the greatest gift on the planet on christmas morning. Kinda like that Kid who gets a Nintendo 64 and goes nuts on youtube. Just sheer joy and hysteria of Dusty Rhodes seeing a Lady in the mens bathroom!
Last edited by dan hodge; 07-28-2010 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kevin Nash telling spring break stories
Some interesting stories told by RYAN SHAMROCK in her latest interview
Ryan Shamrock aka Alicia Webb was the guest on In Your Head Wrestling Radio hosted by Jack E. Jones, Oneinchbiceps and Barbie Richards at www.inyourheadonline.com
Jack, OIB and Barbie Richards are joined by former WWF, WCW and TNA valet Ryan Shamrock this week.
Ryan is doing very well this afternoon as she is in LA currently. Ryan is no longer really involved in wrestling. She misses the business because she misses the friends she made. Ryan was not a fan of the wrestling business and still isn’t a fan of it. She got involved in the business rather randomly.
She got involved in the business because “a friend knew a friend”. She knew some things about the business but didn’t know a lot. She only knew about Hulk Hogan being a wrestler and the business being fake. Ryan talks about her role with Ken Shamrock and the angle with Billy Gunn and Val Venis. Ryan didn’t know any of the people she worked with at the time. She says a lot of people were surprised that she didn’t know a lot about the business.
She says that no one really gave her a hard time for not knowing much about the business. Ryan didn’t have a problem with the fellow female workers of WWF and wasn’t looking to take their spot.
Ryan says that she was put into the wrestling school and it was discussed about working matches. Ryan says that Luna Vachon told the office that Ryan was a gymnast and could be a good worker.
Ryan talks about the Undertaker sacrifice. Ryan wasn’t tied to the cross but rather was just holding onto cross. Ryan says that people were hoping that she wasn’t going to fall down. Ryan remembers that the WWF got some heat for the incident but can’t remember from who. Ryan was kind of disgusted when Taker licked her leg during the segment.
Spec Sun asks if Ryan got along with Goldust and Blue Meanie back in 1999. Ryan really enjoyed working with them as it was a lot of fun. Ryan talks about the Brood group and how she was suppose to be in the group “dead and alive” or something of that nature.
Ryan never refused to do anything for WWF. Ryan mentions that their was a lot more to the storyline than she knew about.
Xtremefalls from the message board asks if Ryan had any direction for her run in TNA. Ryan says that their wasn’t any real direction as she was suppose to be a Madame of some sort.
Ryan says that Vince Russo was working with her in WWF at the time she was there and he called her to go to WCW. Ryan says that she was released from WWF and doesn’t know why that happened. Ryan didn’t want to sign a contract for five years, which was the offer. Ryan was always on a paid per appearance for WWF.
Ryan says that she liked working for WCW as she liked everyone there. She says that the people in WWE were nicer and had everything in store a lot better. While, WCW was a mess as it was near the end of the companies run.
Ryan says that she didn’t have any real interactions with Vince McMahon. Ryan doesn’t know what McMahon’s character is all about but says he is a nice guy.
Gene calls in with a Val Venis voice. Ryan says that she had a fun time with Val Venis. Ryan says that all the guys where nice to her, aside from Triple H. Ryan says that HHH had a issue with her because Chyna didn’t like her. Ryan doesn’t know why Chyna didn’t like her. Ryan says that Chyna would do stupid things like take her suitcase off a table and put it on the floor. Chyna would just complain about counter space and other things.
Ryan wasn’t intimidated by Chyna as she didn’t think Chyna would beat her up or anything. Ryan says that HHH would be the only guy who wouldn’t say hello to her when she arrived to the arena. However, years later HHH was very nice to her when she saw him at a hotel later on.
Changed Man calls in and asks which wrestler was Ryan most afraid of in WWF and WCW. Ryan wasn’t afraid of anyone in either company. Ryan says that she was told that Jackie was the toughest girl in WWF but she didn’t need to worry about as she was on the same team.
Ryan says that sometimes Ken Shamrock is just as intense as he was on television. Ryan says that people would be shocked that she would be hanging out with Ken outside of the building. She says she gets asked still if she is really Ken Shamrock’s sister. Ryan tells a story about Ken kissing her in a parking lot and how a fan would scream that he would do the same thing if Ryan was her sister.
Ryan says that the WWF talked to Ken Shamrock about doing a incest angle but Shamrock shot that down. Ryan also mentions that Debra was going to be revealed as he mother!
Buck from the message board asked how it was to work with the Maestro in WCW. Ryan says he was a very nice person and she would rib him all the time. Ryan says she would hide all of his things because she was bored as they would be there from 10am to 10pm.
Ryan says that she didn’t go out with the fellow wrestlers after the shows because their were a lot of cliques in WWF and WCW. Ryan says that Bret Hart was her only friend in WCW. Ryan says that her name was going to be Melody in WCW but that was changed. Her character for WCW lasted a little over a year, she believes. She doesn’t remember why it ended. Russo didn’t ask her to come to TNA, Jeff Jarrett did. Ryan says that she watched the first time TNA went live on January 4th. She says that was the first and only show she has sat down and watched.
Ryan talks about going to AAA and that Konnan gave herself and Sean Waltman the chance to work in Mexico. Ryan liked working in front of the fans as they are diehard and really supportive. She didn’t like how the company was ran because it poorly booked. Ryan mentions that fans would give her gifts.
Ryan says that she really enjoyed going to Mexico but as for other countries she didn’t really have a preference. She worked as a heel in Mexico, as usual. Ryan talks about the fans being dangerous and how things got wild once and awhile. Ryan tells a story about jumping a railing and yanking on her hair.
Buck from the message board asks about working with David Flair. Ryan says that David was really fun to work with a little bit. Ryan talks about a lot of the girls in WCW being nice to her.
Ryan never had a issue with the guys hitting on her as she started to date Ken Shamrock very early into her run. Ryan actually thought that he would RAPE her because he looked very mean to her, at first. Ryan would refuse to go anywhere with him because of that. Ryan ended up going to dinner with Test and Val Venis instead of Ken Shamrock that night.
The hosts and Ryan talk about Luna Vachon taping up a producer for spitting a spit ball into her hair. Ryan didn’t know about that incident but found that hilarious. Ryan thought a lot of the wrestlers were weird doing several weird things.
Ryan was not in Mexico for the Juventud Guerrera incident. Ryan thought it was very disgusting when she heard about that. Jack says that Waltman explained doing it very well. Ryan talks about being with Sean Waltman while Waltman was talking to the IYH crew a couple of weeks ago! Ryan got along with Juventud Guerrera very well.
Ryan talks about going to a Ellen show with Lizzie Valentine a couple of days ago. Ryan has never watched Ellen on American Idol so she doesn’t know if its any good.
Ryan is thinking of getting into fitness and getting into body building. She has some friends in the business and knows it is really hardcore. Ryan mentions that they can have a ounce of water before competitions.
Afro calls in and asks about Ryan thoughts on Nicole Bass. Ryan thought that Bass was very sweet and got along well with her. Ryan says that Bass would lift her up for a press slam a lot of times and when she would slam her down she would do so gently. Ryan talks about people being very mean to Nicole based on how she looked. Ryan says that Nicole was very fragile emotionally.
There is a story about a wrestlers court with Taker as judge. So here are the details
I own the Matt and Jeff Hardy book "Exist 2 Inspire" and they told the story perfectly. From what I recall, before a wrestler is allowed to become fully a "part" of the backstage locker room, they get picked on quite a bit they call this "ribs on the new guys." Matt and Jeff hardy for example had they're gear taken from them after showers and put in random places around the stadium they were in, and they were also made to play pranks on other wrestlers that didn't really fit in with the locker room at the time. I believe once they were told to damage a wrestler's car that they at the time called "Monkey Boy." Apparently Monkey boy wasn't very well liked in the locker room and was so despised by the other wrestlers that he had to change in his car and wasn't allowed in the locker room.
Well, Bradshaw and Farooq, who where Undertaker's "enforcer's" at the time (and where the ones pulling most of the pranks) told the Hardy's to stick toothpicks into the key holes of Monkey Boy's cars and break them so that he could not get in.
Undertaker was and is known as the locker room leader, and as I said the APA was basically the enforcer's who made sure everyone kept in line and did everything right. "Make sure you do it to all four doors, and don't do it to the trunk, I want him to be able to crawl to get to the driver's seat" was a quote straight from Bradshaw. Apparently after that, they were officially accepted into the locker room and Undertaker and the APA were cool with them.
Now about wrestler's court, Bradshaw is the one who informs them of it. The Hardy's were sentenced the week after they won the belts on Raw. The reason why they were sentences is because since they won the belts that raw, Michael Hayes told them to sit first class on the plain, while at the same time taking Kane and D'Lo browns seat.
"Wrestler's court is exactly what it sounds like. All the wrestlers gather in the locker room, and they hold a mock trial. Taker is the judge and Bradshaw is the prosecuting attorney. It's pretty scary, because once you get up there on the stand, everybody's against you."
"Taker is sitting there with a gavel, taking notes. We could have had somebody represent us, but that's more trouble than it's worth. Once you get called to court, there's no winning.
In the end, Undertaker let them off easy, but said he was going to make Michael's life "miserable." He had to carry Kane's luggage around for an entire week. All the Hardy's had to do was buy him dinner.
That's all the info I have on that.
There are some interesting stories and rumors that have always floated around, I don't know if these stories are true. Some very controversial, but don't get mad at me because I'm not the one who narrated it. I found it somewhere on the web. Read it with calm mind as i did.
Here they are :-
1. Kevin Sullivan spends his vacations at a nudist colony. Take that image through the day.
2. Tommy Rich soaked his balls in a beer mug full of hydrogen peroxide.
3. Roddy Piper having a young "manservant" type who travels with him wherever he goes, holding his bags, opening doors for him, etc. Piper and others referring to the young boy as "cocksucker" like it's his name.
4. Tommy Rich did some favors for Jim Barnett in exchange for the NWA World Title.
5. They had to break Brusier Brody's legs to fit him in a cheap Puerto Rican casket.
6. Virgil got a job by unleashing his hose on Pat Patterson's desk.
7. Kerry Von Erich really had his foot amputated because he thought he could walk across a room on his just-surgically repaired foot for a cheeseburger, thus crushing it.
8. NWA World Champion Gene Kiniski bought Kevin Von Erich a hooker in Las Vegas, when Kevin was TWELVE.
9. A coked up Kerry and Kevin were once playing with a saw blade in the back hallways at the sportatorium. Kerry saw a cat, so he threw the saw blade at the cat, killing it.
10. Kerry Von Erich sees a cat in the All Japan lockerroom. He decides to put the iron claw on it, killing the poor kitty.
11. Steve Lombardi is/was Pat Patterson's secret lover.
12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is shitting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.
13. Bruce Hart, was a substitute teacher while a top face/promoter/booker in Stampede. He impregnated a 14 year-old student and married her.
14. Dusty Rhodes got Baby Doll fired (or something) because he was pissed that she married near-jobber Sam Houston instead of him.
15. According to Japanese tabloids, Giant Baba was bisexual and Genichiro Tenryu had penis enlargement surgery.
16. Victor Quinones tried to rape Tarzan Boy at gunpoint in a bathroom stall. He DID rape some rookie Japanese wrestler at gunpoint in a bathroom stall.
17. Chris Champion went to jail for inappropriately touching an underage girl. While he was wearing his Cowabunga the Ninja Turtle costume.
18. El Dandy's banged both Lita AND Fishman & Lola Gonzales's hot daughter.
19. Manny Fernandez took a dump in "Number One" Paul Jones brand-new Stetson hat, put it back in the hat box on the airplane, like nothing happened, and went to sit back by Jones for the remainder of the flight.
20. Dusty Rhodes booked Rick Steiner to beat Ric Flair in 20 seconds at Starrcade 1988.
21. Superstar Graham once injected Clorox on a dare.
22. Gangrel & Luna are swingers and love to swap out with other couples.
23. Paul Boesch was doing a "Jewish Champion" gimmick somewhere (NY?). A writer from a Jewish magazine came to a show to do a profile on him. The writer wandered into the lockerroom after Boesch's match and saw him in the shower. Thus the writer found out Boesch wasn't really Jewish.
24. Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend and played the innocent savage in front of the police while Vince did the talking for him.
25. Raven got caught in a hotel room with Becky Bayless at age 14, and Becky slept with Joel Gertner and his wife.
26. Rip Rogers pulled Barry Windham's keys out of a commode filled with shit and Jack Daniels after a particularly hard night of partying with his bare hands.
27. At a indy show, Sabu had oral sex on one of the valets in the locker room but when one of the other wrestlers asked him if it was good, he said something along the lines of "smell my mustache."
28. There was this dude called John Arezzi who hosted a radio show and did some promoting. He promoted a AAA tour around the US and insisted on using Woman as a manager for Psicosis, because he used to be in love with her. Konnan was booking Baja California, and since he was friends with Woman (from ECW), he got her to do a small tour around Tijuana, Mexicali... After a Tijuana (I think) show everybody went back to their rooms. The TJ guys just stayed at home, Konnan shared a room with his buddies and Woman had her own room. Very late (in the midnight) somebody started screaming and pounding hard on Konnan's door. He opened the door and it was a half naked Nancy Sullivan whose face was a mess. They let her in and she told them that she got high with Metal and they were about to fuck, but he was so fucking wasted that he couldn't get it up from all the shit he'd been doing all day. So... he started biting her ass realllly hard. She hit him in the face with something to get him off, he then hit her back and she just escaped as soon as she could. At the time Konnan was scared because he didn't want to get on Peña's back side by having an argument with Metal, and he was afraid it would cost him his WCW job if this got to Sullivan. Years later I told him "If Sullivan had found about it, he'd probably have gone down Mexico and cut Metal's balls off". He then said "Not really, he probably beats her up even worse"...
29. Butch Reed has pissed on the carpet and/or furniture of every motel he's ever stayed in.
30. Johnny Valentine would take a dump and strategically place it where it couldn't be found easily like the inside of bed posts.
31. Shawn Michaels supposedly invited three hot girls back to his hotel room. He told them to all get naked and get on their knees. He whips out his ding dong and the girls figure it's going to be a suck-fest, but instead he proceeds to take a piss in each of their mouths.
32. Bruiser Brody was supposed to do a shoot run-in on the first WrestleMania...
33. Hogan vs. Zeus was supposed to headline WrestleMania 6.
34. The Iron Sheik was offered $100K to break Hogan's legs instead of dropping the belt to him.
35. Apparently after Lawler first arrived in the good old WWF a lot of people disliked him for his general arrogant attitude. Hall, Nash, and Michaels didn't take to this too well, so at one of the Royal Rumbles, Lawler left his crown in the dressing room to do the Rumble. So the Kliq decided to shit in his crown. But apparently this wasn't like a couple of turds in the crown. They apparently filled King's precious crown to the brim with a nice, hearty Kilq shit.
36. Matt Striker had a 3 way with Mase and Buff E backstage at a JAPW show in 2002
37. TAKA fucked Sunny while Candido watched.
38. Scott Hall took a dump in Sunny's lunch on a tour of Germany in the spring of 1996.
39. Jushin Liger likes to loan out his wife to folks like Sasuke, TAKA, and Hayabusa. He may also like to watch.
40. Buff Bagwell broke into wrestling by blowing Bert Prentice. Then Ronnie P. Gossett paid to blow Bagwell.
41. Wolfie D was selling pics of PG-13 with Bill Dundee at USWA shows. Bill wanted a cut of the money. Wolfie said no. Bill pulled out a knife.
42. Mae Young & Fabulous Moolah are a lesbian couple.
43. During Eddy Guerrero's indy tour/initial cleanup period, Brian Christopher asked him if he wanted to get high at the FWA UK Revival show.
44. Pedro Morales MAY have pawned his WWWF belt (it showed up in a pawn shop eventually and Tom Burke bought it).
45. There were constant bisexual orgies in the OMEGA lockerroom.
46. Lita has been pissed on by Steve Corino and Danny Doring.
47. Ricky Marvin is rumored to be Negro Casas' bottom.
48. Perro Aguayo Jr. used to cruise the bars in TJ for barrio looking guys to take to his hotel room.
49. Mr. Aguila (Essa Rios) & Nygma are/or were lovers.
50. Simon Dean (Super Nova) enjoys the feel of pudding. Take that for what you will.
51. Tammy Sytch has phone sex with indy guys.
52. Mike Rapada paied $25,000 to win the NWA belt.
53. Apparently, there's a polaroid from the 80s of Ric Flair playing the skin flute.
54. Either Brian Pillman and Tom Zenk were about to double team Terri Runnels(likely) or they were about to get it on themselves (less likely).
55. Kevin Von Erich, once paid a hooker to break in a then 11 year old Chris von Erich. Supposedly, Chris even cried during the act.
56. Curt Hennig was supposedly one of those that shit in Lawler's crown.
57. During one of those Nitros where the wrestlers had to stay under the ring the entire show, it was at least Hennig and Scott Norton under the ring. Hennig had to go and of course, he couldn't exactly leave. So, he shit under the ring.
58. Bill Watts pissing out of his tower office at Turner onto the parking lot below.
59. During the Gold Club investigation, Bischoff admitted that he enjoyed watching his wife and one of the strippers get it on in their hotel room.
60. Sheik Adnan Al-Kaissey describes seeing Andre screwing - "like a lion raping a rabbit".
61. Bad News Brown said that Strong Kobayashi liked to cop feels off of his opponents.
62. According to a referee who was released from the WWF, Bradshaw tied up a wrestler in the shower while he was naked and rubbed baby oil all over him threatening to rape him until he cried while the lockerroom looked on and laughed. I think the victim might have date-raped a girl, or may have just not been well-liked. It was never specified who the victim was other than this happened in like '98 or '99 and the guy was a fairly well known wrestler, I also heard it might have been Brian Christopher aka Grandmaster Sexay.
63. Some of the Smokey Mountain guys liked to take pisses in hotel ice machines.
64. Remember when David Flair quit IWA Puerto Rico due to unfit living conditions? And everybody ragged on him when they found out IWA had put him up in a nice house? Well, that nice house belonged to Victor Quiones. I shouldn't have to say anymore, but I will. David was sleeping one night and was woken up by Quiones standing over him about to blow a load on his face. David quit the next day.
65. But as I recall, Dynamic Dude #2 Johnny Ace and Z-Man Tom Zenk have just returned from an NWA house show in Cincinnati, OH. They're all over each other, when my friend asks them for autographs and a picture. Zenk and Ace collapse into a loving embrace, climaxing with Zenk planting a big fat snog on the cheek of Animal Jr. Then they realize my friend has a camera and just photographed their loving embrace. Zenk stands up and demands the camera. The fan refuses. Ace stands up and orders him to turn over the camera. Again, my friend refuses. The Dynamic Dude and the Z-Man charge at him, he runs. The only proof this incident ever occured is this photo.
66. Jerry Lawler has a well known foot fetish and he was once caught by a valet (ECW/USWA ringrat Miss Patricia) jacking off into her shoes.
67. Kerry Von Erich was preparing for a match, getting his gear on and listening to his Walkman, but he was so fucked up he somehow laced the headphone cable into his boot laces.
68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF.
69. During the 80's when Tommy Rich was to wrestle a show in Parkersburg WV, he decided to skip the show after already taking the money. He was caught stopped by the police and was arrested for having pot on him. They dropped the charges however he isn't allowed back in the country.
70. Andre The Giant once called Kamala a n****r and Kamala stuck a gun to his face. Andre was nice to Kamala after that.
71. Randy Savage once knocked Bill Dundee out in a parking lot of a gym in Louisville after Dundee pulled a gun on him. This was back when Randy was running an outlaw promotion and they would tell folks on their TV show the real names of Memphis wrestlers and give out their telephone numbers. And the way I heard the Lawler's crown story is that it was Steve Keirn who started the crap in the crown battle royal.
72. Lita took off for Mexico in the 90s and bang anyone down there that would "train" her in the ring.
73. Antonio Pena turned half the AAA lockerroom gay.
74. Pat Patterson had a special "relationship" with Jacques Rougeau in the 80's.
75. Bulldog Bob Brower was pretty open about being a card carrying member of the KKK.
76. Trish Stratus and Lillian Garcia getting to “know each other” really well.
77. Sabu kicking a bag down some stairs and all around the lockerroom and then opens the bag and a cat comes out. All the while Sabu has a “I love cats” t-shirt or something like that.
78. New Jack threatened to beat up Gary Yap’s girlfriend.
79. The Kliq and some of the other WWF wrestlers making the Eliminators dress out in the hall instead of the locker room.
80. Jushin Liger has one of the worst acne/pock marked faces you’ll ever see.
81. The Iron Shiek used to do headstands while snorting coke.
82. Bull Pain isn’t afraid to introduce a flashlight to a girl.
83. Bison Smith changing in the WWE lockerroom and HHH sat down by him, stared at him the entire time he changed, not saying a word.
84. Paul Heyman's firing from WCW had to allegedly do with embezellment of funds. The example being that he would have two sets of bills for road expenses thus, I believe, overcharging WCW.
85. Davey Boy asked Dynamite Kid about steroids, and Dynamite gave Davey was he seemingly thought would be his first injection of steroids...only thing was Dynamite put milk in the syringe.
86. Ricky was well known for hitting the nose candy before interviews, hence the rapid-fire unintelligable promos he gave. Word is it that he took a severe toot before going to sign autographs at an indie show. While signing an autograph for a kid, he sneezed and then said , "Goddammit. There went about $500."
87. At least 4 people in ECW killed someone.
88. The Rottens stole from the ECW locker room.
89. Taz did show his penis to the teen at the tanning place. He did that to the females in ECW too.
90. Bradshaw allegedly gets in the shower with new guys and soaps them up. Supposedly he was doing this kind of shit to Paul London a lot.
91. Paul Heyman used to get blowjobs behind the ECW parking lot at 3am while writing checks to a line of a few wrestlers.
92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.
93. El Dandy was caught by Fishman when he was banging his daughter (I think she was a minor), and he no-showed several shows where the two were booked together because Fish threatened to kick his ass. When heat died down, El Dandy repaid him by also fucking his wife.
94. This has been dismissed as fake, but one anonymous wrestler claimed years ago in a long letter posted in message boards how Dr. Alfonso Morales used to have coke orgies with underage males and his "pornstar wife" (apparently his wife was a major star in 70s pseudo-erotic movies).
95. Xochitl Hamada and Negro Casas were rumoured to be about to marry when she caught him very late at the Arena Mexico showers in a very tender act with one of his male trainees.
96. 5'1" Super Astro is now a nicely married family man, but in the 80s he was "famous" because of his willingness to insert his astral wang on tall (5'11" or more) women.
97. During one of AAA's long tours in the mid 90s, fatboy commentator Arturo Rivera was anally deflowered by Jerry Estrada.
98. In both AAA and CMLL, Estrada has been known to make a lot of "side money" by running a drug little business of his.
99. More Estrada! He's the Mexican Jimmy Snuka. He didn't wrestle in Tijuana for years (and I haven't checked but maybe he still doesn't even work there) after getting into trouble for throwing a rat off a hotel room's balcony.
100. El Salsero also had trouble in TJ, I believe after trying to rape a girl, so he moved to Monterrey and invested some of his money in a shoes shop. The first thing he did after opening was going shop to shop, threatening to kill all of the local competition owners if they didn't close their shops.
101. Midget wrestler Pentagoncito (original) is in jail for raping a little girl (around 14) with his mask on. He still claims he didn't do it, and that it may have been a kid her age wearing a mask like his'.
102. Mexican version of the Victor Quiñonez sports car of love. Pierroth gave a really great new model sports car to AAA wrestler Estrellita, but he took it back after he learned she was fucking Latin Lover as well. Well, and half of the AAA locker room.
103. AAA's Vatos Locos used to carry coke through the US border hidden in pendants and necklaces with secret compartments.
104. If you go to Mexico City's club "Solo para hombres", for a reasonable price you can fuck most of your favourite CMLL ring girls.
105. Apolo Dantes' uncle old time wrestler Septiembre Negro has a shit fetish.
106. Simply Luscious was dating one of the guys down at the TWA camp back before anyone knew anything about her, and the guy broke up with her. So, she drove to his house and started beating on the door, threatening to kick his ass. This somehow ended with a car chase down an interstate with a loaded gun being carried by the guy.
107. Luscious and Paul London apparantly had a little fling that London ended up breaking off before heading for his stint in Florida, training and working for Dory Funk Jr...the thing is, Luscious, jealous as hell, decided she was going to follow him there, and ended up starting to hang out around the BANG school (I forget if she actually trained there or not, though they found out she was a wrestler and started using her for a short while). They ended up being booked on opposite ends of a mixed-gender tag, and London "took his frustrations" out on SL during the match.
108. Steve Corino might have once had an affair with a female Zero-One office worker that had a pregnancy scare involved.
109. Johnny Valentine put lighter fluid in Jay Yorks inhaler.
110. Owen Hart never drank, so Bret spiked his drink with halcion so he got totally wasted and passed out.
111. Bill DeMott did a shit on Bagwell's face while Buff was sleeping.
112. Gino Hernandez WAS a major coke user, and also a dealer...of course, he's been clean for 18 years.
113. Killer Khan stole a homeless man's hooch, and threatened to give him a Mongolian chop.
114. Masa Saito & Ken Patera broke some windows at a McDonald's after hours when they refused them service.
115. A few months after David passed away in early 1984, referee David Manning, who worked in the World Class office, was autographing David VE 8x10 pictures with David's name on them and they were still selling them throughout the year - all of this at the command of Fritz.
116. CW Anderson told a story of him, Corino, and Spanky getting drunk/high in a hotel room in Japan. They met two chicks, and followed them back to their hotel rooms. The chicks kept saying "Zero 1 wrestlers." When they got back to the 2 girls rooms, the girls tied all 3 up, pulled down their pants, spanked their asses with a cat of nine tails, and then poured hot candle wax on Spanky's ass.
117. At a hotel with Sandman once, he went out on the balcony, dropped his pants and yelled "2 Cold Scorpio ain't got shit on me."
118. New Jack said when he worked for XPW he use to go to a warehouse of sorts for Extreme Associates and Rob Black would pay him in hundreds of porn DVDs.
119. Negro Casas owns Olimpico's ass. Literally.
120. Negro Casas tried to own Ultimatum's ass till he jumped to AAA and became Skitzofrenia, later Electro Shock.
121. Septiembre Negro loves to be shit on.
122. Nino De La Calle was no gimmick. Pena found him at the age of 14 and let him be a wrestler in exchange for... well you guys can figure it out.
123. Mascara Sagrada Jr. told Pena he was done having sex with him. He's yet to be on AAA TV since and rarely gets any special bookings.
124. Zach Gowen and CZW star Z-Barr Doubleteamed some hoe on June 4th after an NWA FL show in St. Petersburg. Z-Barr then proceeded to run around naked.
125. Homicide punched a fire extinguisher at the same hotel, shattering glass and causing him to miss the show the next day and the ROH show after that. I believe he was intoxicated, because he kept hollering "That damn thing owed me money" after he punched it. He was eventually taken to the hospital and was stitched up.
126. New Jack intentionally shoved Grimes towards the outside of the ring in XPW. He wanted revenge for blinding Jack in one eye in ECW.
127. Ron Killings and BG James weren't flown into Nashville for TNA because they couldn't bring their weed on the planes. So they drove in *just* so they could smoke. Of course they had to get local hook-ups once they started taping IMPACT and were required to fly.
128. The guy in the clown wig Monty Brown pounced on Xplosion three weeks ago. I saw him personally sell some "stuff" to a very strung out Larry Z. three months ago at the Fairgrounds out of the back of an mid-90s model Chevy Blazer.
129. Jerry Lynn is a nice guy, but has a special tote bag for pills. Lots and lots of pills. Same for Sabu and Simon Diamond. Sabu's wife told us he can't even walk in the morning without a half hour of motivation. Diamond's back is so f'ed that after each match in TNA he lays on the concrete for twenty minutes to "ease the pain." Concrete. So hell, who can blame them?
130. Raven didn't wear clothes backstage at TNA until someone complained to prevent Dixie from seeing his horsec*ck.
131. Bert Prentice has done "man things" with one of the Naturals.
132. Chris Harris went over to Bob Ryder's apartment early this year (February or March?) and jacked off for Bob. But that had to stop when a beefy, ecstasy addicted Abyss moved in with Bob.
133. This past summer David Young brought his girlfriend to a show early in the day and got her hooked up to be the "ring girl" to return gimmicks (robes, vests, etc.) to the back as the match started. THEN his wife and kids show up so he tells the girlfriend to "play it cool." BTW, his real job? He's a bouncer for a gay bar in Atlanta.
134. Around March-April, several TNA guys started wrestling for gay videos. They weren't told they were in gay videos and wrestled in regular ring gear. BUT the matches weren't in front of a crowd, they were in front a "green screen" where they were told fans would be "super-imposed" later. They were told they would be sold in Germany I believe. Anyway, I didn't believe this at first but Elix Skipper, Sonny Siaki, and David Young all confirmed it. I laughed when they all said Bert Prentice got them the booking.
135. When Dusty Rhodes first came to TNA I found out that a lot of boys HATE him. I couldn't understand why but apparently a few years ago he promoted a show and handed everyone empty envelopes after the show. When the asked him when they were getting paid he just said, "Well when I finalize all of the numbers I'll mail you a check." Then he jumped in the truck and left before the main event was over. Apparently one TNA wrestler wrestled nearly twenty shows w/o being paid believing Dusty would actually pay him.
136. Ryder was living high on the hog in WCW. He bought a $300k boat, a small plane, and a two million dollar house in Louisiana. Well when that shit hit the fan in 2001, he started to lose all of his stuff or mortgage it to the hilt. So once that ran out what did he do? He started ripping off Joey Styles of course. He was handling the accounting and stiffing the staff (Dave, Buck, etc.) and not paying bills on time (bandwidth, etc.). Well out of the blue some collection agent calls Joey for a bill. He doesn't have a clue. He finally gets the accounting from Bill and he realizes that everything and everyone is more than two months behind. Why? Ryder had an addiction. Pills? Of course not. Hardcore drugs? No way. His weakness? Male prostitutes. Lots of them. I've heard from multiple sources that he spent over $40,000 on man sex inside of two months. Needless to say, he's working off debt to Joey now. Which explains why every one of the paid staffers went to PWI. This also explains why the news is painfully slow on 1W now. Free labor only gets you so much. So after that Ryder decided to make himself irreplacable (sp?) to TNA. He wanted to carve a niche for himself that really would have pushed someone else out. He wanted to become the "Jim Ross of TNA" and serve as a talent agent. This would of course put him in direct competition with NWA President, "Ninja" Bill Behrens (also very gay, by the way). So anyway, he couldn't afford the man-whores so why not make new ones under the guise of giving them "their big break" in the wrestling business.
137. James Storm is an asshole. A week into the business he was stretching newer guys and telling them to pay their dues. But that is different now. He cries a lot. If he doesn't like a match, he cries backstage afterward. I'm not making this up. He's just really sensitive now. Odd. But his partner, Chris Harris is now at the very least bi-sexual thanks to Bob. Right before Harris got the big singles push he went to hang out with Bob. One thing led to another and they were both jerking the meat whistle. Magically they both got bumped from $500 / week to $1,500 / week. First, can you believe anyone pays them that? I mean, anyone but TNA? But how great does Storm come out in this? He doesn't whack off for anyone but still gets the good pay days.
138. When Missy Hyatt was sixteen when she met Tommy Rich. She was a virgin, even orally, but jumped at the chance to blow him. So he took her to the show and she blew him on the way. She didn't swallow so he used a towel. He told her to keep it as a souveniur (sp?). She laughed but didn't keep it. Once they got to the arena he asked her to come in for a minute. She met Larry and went down to Larry Land for a meal that night too. She must've been hungry for the business.
139. Joel Gertner went to college at Cornell U., of all places. His parents busted his ass for him to go to school there. He majored in TV production and worked at a TV affiliate in Ithaca while he was trying to break into the biz. With a couple of semesters left from getting an Ivy League diploma, he dropped out of school to follow his dream.
140. There was a rumor floating around RSPW a few years back about Tully Blanchard, JJ Dillon and Maxx Payne gangbanging Dark Journey backstage at the Slamboree Legend's Reunion in... I wanna say 92
141. Victor Quinones slipped Shocker a mickey. Shocker feels sickly and goes to sleep. Shocker wakes up with lil' Shocker in Victor's mouth or about to be there.
142. Rita Chatterton who was the WWF's first female referee alleged that she was raped by Vince McMahon in the back seat of his limousine. Chauffeur Jim Stuart corroborated Chatterton's account and filed a lawsuit of his own, alleging that, during his WWF employment, he had been forced into witnessing the commission of crimes. The cases were either dismissed for lack of evidence or settled out of court.
143. Norman Smiley once knocked out Rick Steiner with one punch in a bar fight.
144. New Jack once got liquored-up at a strip club after an indy show and talked shit to Swede Hanson in the parking lot.
145. Sunny and Candido had a 3 way with Jake Roberts for some of his crack.
146. A married Kurt Angle was banging Jacqueline on the road for some time.
147. Jeep Swenson used to pimp out his wife to the boys backstage.
148. The Freebirds had a habit of initiating new wrestlers by pissing on them while they showered.
149. Andre the Giant had a habit of shitting in hotel bath tub's.
150. I hear CM Punk started banging BJ Whitmer's wife while she was still married to BJ. I hear this happened while Punk was (and still is) dating TNA's Tracy Brooks. She, by the way, is hotter in person.
152. Balls Mahoney is also a satanist. James Mitchell is an atheist like Raven and CW Anderson but not a satanist. He thinks everyone is wrong.
153. The 3PW Promoter Jasmin St. Claire once had sex with 400 men in a day! Shocker!
154. Heyman didn't pay ECW boys for well over a month as the company was dying. He wasn't even at the shows. He bought himself time by saying telling everyone to be patient because he was out in California working on securing a new TV deal for ECW. He was actually spending the money hiring an agent, filming Rollberball, and spending money buying drinks and suites for Hollywood types with the boys' pay. Of course everyone knows he never told the boys the company was dead. They just saw him on RAW and figured it out.
155. NWA President and NWA Wildside Owner Bill Behrens has a fetish for young looking boys and black muscles. Ever notice Wildside has more black wrestlers than most other feds? I mean c'mon, it's Georgia and he has an almost 50% black locker room. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hmm... Well let's just say that's not because he enjoys their "work." Wait, on second thought maybe he does.
156. When Chris Adams was wrestling in Portland during 1982 and 1983, he had his then wife Jeannie Clark (Lady Blossom) along with him. Billy Jack Haynes boinked Jeannie during that time period.
157. I saw Sabu attack a fan outside a show in Buffalo. Sabu arrived at the arena, via his dilapidated camper, in his ring gear and was accosted by a fan who claimed to know him. Sabu, in a hurry to get inside, just hauled off and decked the kid before running in the front door.
158. I also saw the Grimm Twins assault a fan in Albany who was doing nothing more than rib. One of them just hauled off and slapped the heck out of him before Faarooq ran from the ring and started kicking the crap out of him (legit) when the other Grimm attacked Faarooq, Scorpio ran out and they all brawled to the back - I think turning it from a shoot to a work as agents had come out w/Scorpio.
159. Also, I heard about the Iron Sheik being notorious in WCW for not wanting to job. He thought being a former WWF champ meant something so he refused to put either man over until management showed him footage of Vader breaking Joe Thurman's back (an admitted accident). Sheik turned into the world's biggest ass-kisser after that.
160. The Sinister Minister supposedly stole Joel Gertner's wife.
161. When they were all in the UWF, Slater was dating Dark Journey. She hooked up with Sting behind Slater's back, but Slater found out about it and threatened to kill Sting. So Slater shows up in the locker room looking for Sting and finds him putting on his facepaint. Slater gives him a pretty good beat down because Sting doesn't fight back, knowing that he deserved it and didn't want to screw up his reputation by making any more trouble with Slater. After Slater finished with him, Sting got up, put on his facepaint, covering up the cuts and bruises, and went out and wrestled. Slater was fired from the UWF the next day.
162. There's also a greaet story Missy tells about the time she was dating Jake Roberts back in the day. Apparently, Jake had this weird thing where he liked to go to bars with Missy, but have her go in and sit at the bar by herself until some guy started hitting on her. Then, Jake would be watching from outside and come in and stare down the guy talking to Missy until the guy got up and walked away.
163. There's another story (this is sad that I remember all of these) about a time when Missy and Eddie Gilbert were having relationship problems, so she'd moved into her own apartment. She started dating Bill Fralic (thanks to Jim Ross hooking them up), but Eddie found out. One day he comes over to her place ready to go after whatever guy he found in Missy's bed. In the process, he knocks over a grill on the patio of the apartment that he thought was Missy's. When he finally gets into the apartment, Fralic is really cool with him and ends up giving Eddie a ride back to his place. As Eddie is apologizing for barging in, he says he's sorry about the grill. Fralic and Missy say, it's not ours. From the patio comes a voice, "It's mine!" The voice of the grill owner belonged to none other than Buff Bagwell.
164. Akira Hokuta and Kensuke Sasaki kept the whole hotel awake from so much LOVE NOISE~! when they first hooked up at one of those WCW/NJ deals.
165. Chris Candido and Tammy Sytch just showed up at the January 2004 MLW tapings in Florida. They weren't booked and just showed up trying to secure future bookings. Well that night (early AM) they ran up and down the floor Court had rented for the boys knocking on every door. Then they started on different floors when they went looking for ice. The kicker: they wearing absolutely nothing. Well Tammy was wearing a sheet when she remembered to pull it up. She's not a big advocate of shaving apparently. Chris was as naked as the day is long. Not very long at all in his case. The hotel tried to evict everyone because of this but Court got them to settle down.
166. Mickey J was at those same tapings. It's twenty minutes until show time and neither of the referees have shown up. Then with five minutes to go before the show starts Mickey J walks in off the street in his gear. He was two hours late and just walked right in off the street in the ref shirt. He stopped by the bar and bought two shots before hopping in the ring. He didn't greet anyone (including Court) or go over finishes. He just hopped in the ring and looked at the ring announcer long enough to say, "Hey tell someone to tell you the finish so you can tell me." He assumed he would do the first match and then go backstage to rest for the second match and get the finishes then. Needless to say, the other ref never showed and Mickey didn't leave the ring for over three hours. He got the finishes during the match from the announcer and worked the entire show.
167. Arn Anderson passed out in a bar in Georgia around 1995. He was in a circular booth with a beer in his hand when he passed out. The funny thing is that even passed out he held the beer in his hand only slightly tilted never allowing a drop to hit the floor. When security came to take him outside they woke him up and he pissed all over himself before calling them "cocksuckers."
168. At those January MLW tapings a few of the boys and regular every day citizens got wet when water balloons fell five stories upon them. The culprit liked to disguise his voice as a bird when he did it. But his voice sounds like a bass CD rumbling it's so deep. The culprit: Low Ki!
169. I don't know if this is true..but Supposedly Koji Kanemoto has been seen with many young boys. Liger recently cut a promo and mentioned the gay part, referring to the junior babyface group as "Kanemoto and his army of gays." I guess the jury is still out on the underage boys thing. All I can say is after reading 20 pages of sleaze here...I wouldn't doubt its validity too much, seems like anything is possible.
170. Manny Fernandez was once booked on an indy card featuring some of Ivan Koloff's trainees, despite Ivan's protests. Manny was a serious power drinker. Manny is booked in the main event as a "mystery opponent", but the promoter pulls Manny when he shows up lit the fuck up. The promoter then books Manny as the curtain jerker against one of Ivan's newer trainees and also refuses to pay Manny his full gate. Manny threatens to kill the promoter when the show is over. Ivan does not think that Manny is bluffing. Bell time comes around and it takes Manny 10 min to get to the ring. During the match, Manny beats the hell out of Ivan's trainee and shouts "I'm gonna kill you" at the promoter, who is sitting at the timekeeper's table. The trainee is mercifully murdered at the 5 min mark after a horrific squash (which the fans pop for) & is stretchered out legit from the ring. Manny rants until he is escorted from the ring by several refs and security. Ivan escorts his trainee to the ambulance and returns with hatred in his eyes. As Manny sees the promoter backstage and lunges for him, Ivan meets him with a right cross, knocks Fernandez cold, and shakes loose three of Manny's porcelain crowns.
171. Italian Stallion held raffles for door prizes at his PWF events. No one won because the raffles were rigged. One of Stallion's friends, trainees not working the card, or family members always seemed to have the winning ticket. Everyone but Stallion's wife (now ex-wife I think) seemed to know that the reason Mad Maxine kept the PWF Ladies Title was because she was fucking Stallion. Stallion's wife was pretty hot and pretty well proportioned, while Maxine was sorta normal looking in the face, but weighed a shade over 270 lbs.
172. Harvey Whippleman was booked at some local Indy in Evansville while he was working for WWF back in like 99ish to ref a match. He came out at the beginning of the show to start the night's angle that set-up his reffing of the match between the promoter and the champ. When they went backstage, Harvey demanded DOUBLE the pay for the night since he "had to work twice, and the only reason all these people are here is because MY NAME is on the card". The promoter said fuck it and gave it to him just to keep him happy. A week later, the promoter got a cease and desist order from the WWF because Harvey told Vince that one of the wrestlers at the show used WWF music.
173. Scott Casey retired from wrestling to become a gigolo in Vegas and there have been rumors that he has been a client for both men & women.
Here is the other bunch
176. Collette Foley would negotiate with Vince to get more money if Mick took certain bumps & other abuse.
177. Towel Boy Eric Tuttle gave Tommy Dreamer to get into ECW.
178. Sometime during the 90's during a live Memphis Wrestling broadcast, the police showed up to arrest Billy Travis on a delinquent child support warrant. Backstage, Lawler books on the fly and manages to talk the cops into arresting Travis during a live on-air angle involving Travis getting arrested for his part in a backstage beatdown during the previous week's show.
179. The AWA wrestlers in the 70s usually had three nights off in a row. One time Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch got drunk, drove all the way from Minnesota to Louisiana for the sole purpose of kidnapping a mule, and brought it back to their apartment complex in Minnesota. Bored with just having the mule around the apartment, Murdoch got drunk(or was still drunk?), went to some country and western bar in downtown Minneapolis and rode the mule into the bar while firing a gun in the air.
180. The first time ECW came to Detroit, me and a friend wanted to go, but didn't have credit cards to but tickets ahead of time. We decide to just say fuck it and drive in from 4 hours out of town from Northern Michigan on a whim. If tickets were still left, cool, if not, no biggie. We get to the arena around 3PM and ask the ticket lady is there's any tickets available. She says no, but not because they're sold out, but because they haven't arrived to the office yet. Me and my friend are scrambling when we see someone in a New Japan ring jacket. My friend walks up to him and asks him if he knows someone we can get tickets from. Turns out it's ECW ref, John "Pee Wee" Moore. He tells us to just follow him out to his car, he's got a stack of tickets. We go to his car, he says the tickets are 20 bucks. I search through my wallet looking for a 20 in a stack of dollar bills, I'm having trouble finding it. Within several seconds of me struggling to find the 20, Pee Wee asks, "If you don't have the cash, you got any weed?"
181. During PG-13's run in ECW, Sandman starts dressing down Jamie Dundee in the locker room over some sort of breach in ECW locker room etiquette(whatever the fuck that means). Jamie Dundee replies: "I was on Wrestlemania, bitch! What the fuck have you done?!"
182. Dynamite Kid used to wake his wife up by putting a pistol to her head... and pulling the trigger once her eyes opened. Then he would say, "One day, it will be loaded."
183. The Anvil taught Davey Boy how to drug his wife's orange juice right before bed time each night. Then the next morning their wives would awaken with bloody, sore anuses. It took them a few bloody anuses to realize their husbands were anally raping them.
184. Someone tell the story about Dynamite Kid breaking his niece's kneecaps for insurance money. I know he did it with a hammer while her father held her down. I know she walks with a limp for the rest of her life. I know they did it because she was in a car wreck that didn't really hurt her. But I feel like I'm missing some details...
185. I heard the TNA ring girl Athena has a foot and leg fetish and apparently was caught trying to run off with Zach Gowen's fake leg.
186. A wrestler who worked Stampede blamed Dynamite Kid for John Foley's death. Dynamite would constantly slip uppers and downers into Foley's drinks and Foley eventually had a stroke and died.
187. Hawk started taking Rhesus Monkey Hormones, which were big in the bodybuilding community at the time. He told Bill Watts that every morning his first thought when he woke up would be that he wanted to kill somebody. "That's a wonderful way to live." said Watts.
188. Brad Armstrong has appeared in adult films, including a hardcore wrestling movie called Headlock.
189. Piper got high with Kerry Von Erich. Not such a big deal until he reveals they were both standing on a tiny ledge outside their hotel room window on the third floor.
190. Piper was doing some show in a dilapidated facility with no bathroom. He took a shit in a brown paper bag and then just threw it in the corner backstage.
191. Chris Adams pimped out his wife Toni Adams in the WCCW/USWA Texas locker room late 80's/early 90's.
192. Brian Pillman was a definite racist.
193. Action Jackson, former Global alumnus, shoots homemade porno videos with several fellow wrestlers playing lead.
194. Haku nearly bit off Jesse Barr/Jimmy Jack Funk's nose off in a bar fight after Barr got too rowdy for Haku's liking.
195. Don Fargo (Jackie's "brother") had a pierced cock. Apparently, he liked to hook it up to a dust pan and pull a brick around the locker room. No word on whether this was meant to entertain or intimidate his fellow workers.
196. Austin Idol convinced a promoter to put up a real $10,000 check for one of those battle royals in the early 80s. The promoter did, Idol won, took the check and immediately left the arena.
197. Rock loves to lay the smackdown on Trish Stratus.
198. Tommy Dreamer and Francine were quite the item. Dreamer would not Francine to shit if necessary and Francine would knock on other talents hotel doors to ask to use the bathroom.
199. Trent Acid cops drugs and gets high outside of the CZW shows in the parking lot with the fans.
200. Fat Frank from JAPW loves to shit in a cup and leave it places or hand it to unsuspecting workers.
201. Victor Quionnes whipped out his johnson in front of Homicide and asked him favors. Homicide proceeded to beat the sh*t out or Victor.
202. At WM 13, supposably Psycho Sid shit his pants in the match with the Undertaker and Undertaker said it was some horrible smell in the ring.>br>
203. Back in 1995-1996 in ECW, Raven was banging Francine. I think everyone knows he likes to degrade women... a lot. Well he would choke her, slap her, tie her up, call her names, spit in her face, etc. But what finally broke her was when he fisted her while she was tied up. She started crying so he stopped but didn't untie her. So he started sticking the hotel remote control in her, which he did at every hotel room they stayed in. She was cool with that. But then he broke out the coffee cups and she finally left him when he untied her.
204. Sable used to live in a trailer park before she met Mero. They have a bogus "how we met story" they tell everyone. The truth is that he met her while he was in WCW on the road... at a strip club. She was a stripper who offered "extras" for a price. Mero was impressed with the service and asked her to come on the road with him. She did. Mero didn't have any interest in making it a serious relationship though. He just wanted a regular piece on the road with him. So he started pimping her out to the boys a little bit. I know of at least five boys who took Mero up on it before she got pregnant. When she got pregnant Mero, as a part-time Christian, did the honorable thing and married her. Once the pregnancy was "handled" Sable continued to bang the boys but this time it was done w/o Mero in the know. She is apparently really into three and four way "dances" with her in a handicap match of sorts. BTW, she tells the boys they cannot wear condoms because she is "allergic" to them. I know one guy suggest lambskin but she wouldn't allow it because she is a vegan. The guy said, "Well you don't have to eat it." That made me laugh.
205. Ahmed Johnson did a lot of coke back around 1996 at the height of his WWF pay. I don't think I have to tell you that Chris and Tammy enjoy their fair share of nose candy. Well once they had blown through their cash but were still jonesing, they got desparate. They asked Ahmed for an eight ball on credit. He laughed and said, "Black people don't believe in credit. But we can barter." Chris asked what he wanted and Ahmed nodded in her direction. Chris looked at Tammy who shrugged before he said, "Well hey don't hurt her, okay?" So like twenty minutes later Ahmed finishes and Tammy leaves his room with the tiny, paper envelope. Instead of going back and using it with Chris (who was in their room freaking out), she did the coke with Shawn Michaels and spent the night in his room. A few hours later a frantic Candido starts banging on Ahmed's door. Ahmed answers the door and Candido asks, "Is Tammy here?" Ahmed shrugs and Chris says, "Where the fuck is Tammy?" Ahmed says he doesn't know because she left hours ago. Candido immediately abandons his search and says, "Well did she take the dope with her?" The next morning he still hasn't seen Tammy so he goes to the front desk where he runs into Shawn Michaels in the lobby. Shawn walks up to Candido and pushes a nostril close, sniffs, and says, "Thanks for the bump, Chris." Chris asked where Tammy was and Shawn said, "She's probably back in your room now." Candido stormed up to see her, got in a big argument, went to the building, and quit on the spot. The agent told him he couldn't quit w/o a written notice. So he picked up a booking sheet, flipped it over, and wrote: "I quit. Chris Candido" And that was the end of his WWF career.
206. The gimmick was that Ron Fuller put his boat on the line in a match. I do not think Fuller was wrestling but anyway none the less, Garvin won the match and "won" the boat. Garvin had a legit blow up with Fuller. Garvin tells Fuller he is keeping the boat. Fuller sues Garvin in court for the return of the boat. To keep kayfabe Fuller has to admit under oath wrestling is real and the results are not predetermined. Fullers testifies that Garvin won the match and one of the conditions of the match was the winner gets the boat. The Judge throws out the suit because Garvin won the match fair and square, Fuller ends up losing the boat.
207. Bruiser Brody once assaulted a fan with a vomit-drenched mop, because he was trying to kill the territory.
208. -"He had scar tissue on his butt from so many injections over the years, and it wa s hard to shove the needle in." - Superstar Billy Graham on injecting Hulk Hogan with testosterone.
209. More Graham-on-Hogan action: "We're flying to Minnesota, and Hulk Hogan, who is sitting across from me, pours out a pile of cocaine onto a mirror. He offers me some but I decline. 'Yeah,that's smart,' he says. 'Coke is a tough habit to break.' Then he proceeds to shove three lines up his nose."
210. According to "Dr. D" Dave Schultz, Hogan sold a "potpourrI" of drugs in the early 80's and was know as "the Tampa Pipeline," especially funny considering Hogan implying that Jesse was the pot hookup back in those days awhile back.
211. At a TV taping in Amarillo in late January, McMahon order his wrestlers into a private room and close the door. 'You motherfuckers all tested black again,' McMahon started in. 'That's it, goddamn it. I've had enough. I'm not covering for you anymore.' Hogan knew the warning did not include him. At least one jobber has allegedly been peeing in test cups for the Hulk since the W.W.F. began cocaine testing in 1987."
212. Back when Raven was working in Oregon regularly he and the promoter bonded because they both had coke habits. They were jonesing but remembered that their dealer had just been raided. Raven decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and go to the house to just "sneak in" hoping to find some that been hidden that the police missed. Well he gets there and finds a rock. He breaks it up and snorts... sheet rock.
213. Back in college, Stephanie McMahon would take a limo with her girlfriends into New York City and hit all the clubs, and she would pick up guys, fuck them in the limo, then kick them out in the middle of nowhere and drive off.
214. Someone made fun of Bob Backlund for being the only person in WWF locker room who didn't drink or do any drugs. He kept bugging Bob about it, so Bob took him down, tied him into a hold, and sat on his back for about an hour, not letting him up.
215. Randy Savage was doing cocaine backstage at the Arsenio Hall show before going on to talk about how he did steroids "back when it was legal".
216. Terry Gordy was all coked up one night working on his deck and he fell and caught his nutsack on a nail, ripping it almost completely off. In the same post someone said they heard he actually cut his finger off in a coked up sawing accident. Not sure if either is true, probably not.
217. Has anyone mentioned Chris Adams ripping off Rod Price's weave during a match? Supposedly, Adams later found the bloody "hair" near his locker with a note saying "payback is a bitch".
218. Ricky Morton let Killer Kyle & Robbie Eagle (Maestro) watch him get it on with Andrea one night. After Ricky was done apparently Eagle sheepishly asked Ricky, "can I eat that?"
219. It was Tony Anthony who did it to him, he shoved a piece or either broken wooden chair or broken table up the kid's nose so far he tore his sinus cavity open, he also beat him bloody and I think dislocated his shoulder or his elbow. The story is that Lotus was being touted as being "the next big thing" in the Jersey indies, I don't know if it was a gimmick or how he was bieng pushed, and Anthony did this to him to "teach him a lesson, according to someone I know who was at the show anthony kept screaming things like "welcome to the big leagues" or "I've been there you never will" or somethign along those lines. I was at really crappy show about a week later that Lotus was supposed to be in but couldn't wrestle. My friend and I were talking to him during intermission but he refused to say what the issue between him and Anthony was.
220. During Hacksaw's first days in the fed (around Wrestlemania 3) there was this ring rat that he saw at the first 3 WWF dates he worked, that he thought was attractive...and on his 4th night there, there's the girl, with a bunch of the boys jerking off ready to unload on her face (I can't recall the names of them other than Butch Reed) and a DOG going down on her at the time!
222. Rene Goulet the former WWF agent is notorious for being one of the biggest slobs in the business. He use to piss and shit himself in his hotel bed apparently cause he didn't care....anyway, long story short, Rene came storming out of a room one night, announcing to all the boys in the back; "I don't have to whipe my ass for a week! Rhonda (Bertha Faye in WWF) gave me a rimjob!!!!"
223. Koji Kitao's on a working vacation in the States and Steel City has him booked against Preston Steele. Kitao's getting ready in the locker room when Steele heads over and tells him something along the lines of "DON'T WORK STIFF. IN AMERICA WE DON'T WORK STIFF, WE WORK LIGHT." He says this loud and enunciates every word, obviously to overcome the language barrier. Steele leaves, Koji turns to Sam and says something like "Stupid fucking asshole. Doesn't he think I could speak English?" Match happens. Koji promptly hits a HUGE chokeslam on Steele and seperates his shoulder. The End
224. Chris Hamrick had 1001 Ricky Morton stories & I think I heard this one also. We could have an entire 30 page thread about nothing but Ricky Morton stuff. There is an amusing story about the R&R getting all drunk in Charlotte and seducing some petite stripper from a local club to come back to their hotel room. The stripper is somehow smart enough to stay sober and gets Ricky & Robert to get naked first. Once they disrobed, the stripper found out that Robert was pretty well hung, and would probably cripple her if he hit it, and the boys seemed pretty intent on nailing her at the same time. She then convinced them to go into the bathroom to put on condoms, and fled the scene when they shut the bathroom door. The R&R came out of the toilet to find that the stripper had run off, but not with their money. They looked at each other for about 10 min, and then pushed the two beds in the hotel room to opposite sides so they could sleep with their asses pressed against the walls of the room.
225. I heard from an indy promoter the same story about Trish and Lilian. He also told me during one of his shows a long time ago he saw Lita and Luna Vachon making out backstage, then when Luna saw him watching them, she tried to beat the crap out of him.
226. Also there were some crazy sleazy stories in the Diana Smith book, the ones about her being drugged and anally raped have been covered but she also talked about her brother Smith. Apparently Smith married some sleazy Latin American girl and the two lived upstairs in the Hart house smoking pot and living like swine. She made it sound like he was a real sleaze bag. This is the same guy that pulled the Adolph Hitler imitation routine in Germany before JBL. Diana also wrote that Mongo McMicheal was a coke and morhpine addict and he used to beat the shit out of Debra before she hooked up with Austin. Apparently Owen used to complain to Diana about Arn telling Mongo to "go get your rails" before each match, he had to do lines of Cocaine in order to perform in the ring.
226. One night Brian Christopher decided to rib Flex Kavana when he was working Memphis by telling him to get a ride to the next town with JC Ice. On the ride Ice, who was driving, spent time alternately rolling joints and snorting coke while driving like a lunatic. Kavana, who later became Rocky Maiavia, got to the dressing room and cussed out Christopher for having him ride with such a nutcase.
227. Fernandez, Manny: Arrested 2-1998 on an independent show in North Carolina after holding a raffle for some merchandise then skipping out with the money and never holding the drawing. Fernandez was released on bail later that night.
228. Apparently Don Muraco had an indy booking a few years ago, but had to cancel last-minute because he was jailed -- for beating up his daughter.
229. Rip Morgan of the New Zealand Militia cried after someone (my guess, Black Bart) crapped in a bucket and put it in front of his locker.
230. Killer Karl Kox has a glass eye. He would secretly remove the eye and put it in his foreskin. When a girl went to go down on him, they got an "eyefull" and left screaming.
231. One of the Bushwhackers once entered a shower and put his mouth around Adrian Adonis' dick. When Adrian jumped, the Bushwhacker said "Blew your gimmick, mate!"
232. I've heard rumor that on occasion Lawler was known to pay the boys with food stamps.
232. Shawn Micheals got Marty Jannetty a hooker for his birthday, had her show up at the tv studio on the day of the interview tapings and proceeded to giive him a blowjob while the cameras were left running. Verne Gagne's daughter showed up at the studio that day while the production crew was watching the replay of the action.
233. Larry Zybsko first wife had nude photos of herself taken and would leave them on the cars of the boys with her phone # and address.
234. Sherri Martel showed up one day during the interview segments and stood in a postion where only Nelson and Zybsko could see her in the studio. She then proceded to hike up her dress giving them a shot of the full moon then left in a hurry.
235. Donovan Morgan did a shoot with a couple of friends of mine and told a short story of how he left APW to become the head trainer at XPW. On his first day he went to lunch and when he came back to the office they wouldn't let him in the door. He peeked in and saw a nice girl sitting at his desk blowing about 6 guys. He quit shortly after. There are a lot of XPW sleaze stories, the sad part are the ones that stuck around though the sleaze.
236. Big T/Ahmed Johnson/Tony Norris supposedly bragged about how when he was pimping underage girls, that he had them sooo pimped that he used their tongues for TP.
237. There was an indy guy up here known as Michael Stryker (I believe he was originally Matt Stryker, but then changed his name because of the Heartland Matt Stryker). He was a nice guy, really short cruiser, and apparently he had a habit of pretending everything he could get his hands on was his dick. So they're backstage, pissing around, and Stryker is there with his girlfriend. The Highlander uses a big axe for his gimmick, so Stryker picks up the axe, dangles it from his groin, pretending it's his junk. The axe falls, and chops his girlfriend's toe off. I heard he ended up marrying that same girl, and she's the one who convinced him to get out of the business. I guess you can only have your toe chopped off once before you decide whether wrestling is really what you want to dedicate your life to or not.
238. Jake Roberts was working an NWA Southwest show against (I think) Kevin Northcutt (we'll say it's Northcutt). While he has Northcutt in a chinlock, Jake then proceeds to stick his index finger up the poor guy's ass. Jake later hits the DDT and Northcutt, upsert that he was the victim of Jake's sick sexual antics, kicks out of the pin and says "That's for putting your finger up my ass!" Jake, just having all his heat killed off, decides to finish the match by walloping Northcutt with his leather boot.
239. It was well circulated in the sheets back then that when Dutch Mantel was doing the Uncle Zebekiah gimmick, at the motel one night he and Eli Blu got really fucked up on No-Doz and wood alcohol and they shaved off a bunch of Dutch's back hair, glued it to his crotch, and Eli "ate him out."
240. A Music City wrestler and some friends were at Bert Prentice's home talking about wrestling. Bert's dog was sitting on the floor. In the middle of the conversation Bert slips off his shoe, and starts messaging his dogs nutsack with his big fat stinky toes.
241. This might be the R. Kelley ECW story in more detail, I don't know. . . .. But in the mid 90s all the ECW boys stayed at the scummy Travelodge in Philly after the shows. There were a lot of rats, but there was this one Asian slut who was such a whore that even the boys were embarrassed for her, and some actually thought she was a pest. I actually saw her undo her top a button when the boys would get to the hotel and walk by her to the elevator. One night Stevie Richards and some of the boys took her up to a room and violated her in the ass with a coke bottle, then threw her out of the room naked.
242. This guy was driving Kevin Von Erich to a show. Kevin asks him to pull over at a store, and hands the driver money and asks him to buy a six-pack of beer. The guy buys the beer, gives it to Kevin, and they hit the road again. 10 MINUTES LATER Kevin asks him top pull over at another store, hands him money, and asks him to buy beer because he just drank the last one. There's another version of this story in my mind with Kerry in the car, a case, and 10 minute intervals too . . .
243. This was reported in the Observer:: a Cleveland promoter paid his boys in food stamps.
244. On his shoot tape, Dennis Coraluzzo says that Derrick Domino got shit canned because he was caught stealing money from the boys bags for drug money. Dennis also tells a great story about how he was on the road with his fat right hand man Gino Moore, and Moore had some chocolate chip cookies with him. Gino fell asleep (as we have learned in this thread, that is not a good thing to do). Dennis proceeded to stick the cookies in between his bare butt cheeks, and put them back in the box . . and Gino woke up and start eating them.
245. I remember this one timekeeper during a match with Scott Putski and Missy Hyatt telling me Scott had absolutely no clue or what planet he was on during the entire match.
246. Ah one more. More of a sad sap story than a scum story, but what the hell. This is also from the Dennis tape, and I also heard it before I saw the tape.. This concerns the King of All Marks, this POS from Pennsylvania named Royce Prophet, real name Tom Cusadi. Tom blew his Moms inheritance on wrestling. He was the ultimate money mark. He would promote shows just so he could manage on them. One time he paid to have The Nasty Boys and some other workers flown to the Bahamas for a shot. When they got there, they discovered there was no show; Tom just wanted to hang out with wrestlers.
247. Tim Horner bought some frozen chimichangas and at the checkout line the cashier (chick) is like, "oo, nice, have you had these before?". It seemed she was talking to him in a flirtatious way about the chimichangas. Well, anyway, nothing really materialized there, but he ate one of the chimichangas and was ripping ass all night. All he could think of all night was "do you think she's into getting farted on, and dutch ovens and that kind of thing?" So he ends up going back to the shop the next day and getting more chimichangas, and she's all excited, and he gets the hook up and they go out later that week. Turns out they went to her place and she tied him up, and tried to take a shit on him!
248. Jaime Dundee is a sick puppy. Guys have known that for quite some time. Unfortunately, he took it to a whole new level a few years back. Apparently, after a drinking, pot and coke binge with his cousin, he fucked her. And I don't just mean missionary. They did it all. I'm still in shock. The worst part is that he defended it by saying that she's really hot. Not sure if it's worse that he did it or that he was bragging about it.
249. When the ring broke at Hardcore Heaven 1996 Kimona was asked to do a striptease by Paul E while the ring was fixed. Only problem was that Heyman promised her that it wouldn't be taped, but it was of course, and was later put on an ECW commercial video.
250. Yes, its true: Shawn Michaels was a man-slut. But he shared the wealth, if you know what I mean.
251. Man Mountain Rock was not the most popular person after people realized that he taped a lot of their most intimate backstage moments. Before he was fired, several of the wrestlers, including a certain "trucker" and a certain Portuguese Man Of War took a cumulative shit in a plastic bag and left it in his gym bag..
252. Nobody treated Nikolai Volkoff with any respect during his run as Ted DiBiase's lackey. Brian "Crush" Adams would constantly degrade him verbally, and Bryan "Adam Bomb" Clarke would often hold Volkoff down and give him noogies and pink bellies. Everytime I saw this, I'd just shake my head and keep on walking.
253. The character of TL Hopper was created because of Pat Patterson's secret plunger fetish. Don't ask.
254. Before Jeannie came to WCW as Steve Austins valet, his original WCW valet was called Vivacious Veronica. The only reason she was a valet is because she was fucking a Turner executive an he was bankrolling her coke habit..she threatened to tell his wife about their affair unless he made her a TV star, so he put her on WCW TV. She was so fucked up that she didnt last long.
255. Buzz Sawyer got into a fight outside a club. The other guy pulls out a gun and sticks it in Buzz's mouth saying hes going to blow his head off. Buzz just stands their laughing with the loaded gun in his mouth and the other guy freaks out and leaves.
256. ECW in 1999, they ran a show in Buffalo, NY. Mikey Whipwreck had invited his brother and some of his brother's friends to the show. Judge Jeff Jones gave GhB to Mikey Whipwreck's brother, who subsequently gave it to one of his friends, who then OD'd and died. Jones was subsequently fired from the company. For all those wondering why Jones disappeared all of a sudden, there's your answer.
257. A friend of mine wrestles Indy shows in the Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma area. One show that he worked involved that big muscular guy Jonah from MTV Tough Enough (I think it was the second one). I for one had no idea that the Tough Enough kids were taking indy bookings, but anway.. While Jonah was in the area, he stayed with my friend. I guess all sorts of crazy drunken things took place, as Jonah used his mighty MTV celebrity status to get free drinks and cheap drugs for everyone. One night after clubbing it up, Jonah got one of my friend's geeky smart-mark buddies involved in some kind of orgy with underaged girls in the back seat of a camaro. It may or may not have been this guys first time. So hang out with Jonah if you can, nerds. MTV psuedo-celebrities will getcha the midwest poontang.
258. Madusa was a big time WWF ringrat when she was working as women's champ for the company. There's rumors about her and HBK, Bret Hart, and Kevin Nash. There's even an old issue of WWF magazine with an interview with Luna Vachon in it, and within her tirade of insults towards the then-Alundra Blayze she even refers to her as a ring rat.
259. Forgot one, when we were on SMW Fanweek 1994, Boo Bradley (Balls Mahoney) had recently gotten his johnson pierced. After this knowledge became known, over the course of the rest of the week in at least 3 different wrestling venues I witnessed Fanweek attendees go up to talk to Boo, Boo would motion for them to go into a back hallway and a few seconds later, they would emerge with Boo having this proud look on his face. As if the thought of viewing that wasn't bad enough we were also informed that week that Boo only liked to shower like once a week.
260. This isn't sleazy, but a funny story. My friend Luther & I were in Philly in 1995 for an ECW show and stopped by the Denny's south of the airport, and the Bushwhackers were sitting in there. When we walked in, I commented that it looked like them, but it wasn't until they sat us 2 booths away were we sure. As we were waiting for our food, Butch got up and started walking around the restaurant asking any and all customers if they knew who had won the FSU football game that day. We marked out & he gave us a business card to their restaurant.
261. Ok, so my brother, who works at a fast food joint, walks in the door, and who is eating there but none other than Buff Bagwell. About five minutes later or so, Buff, who was with a few people, starts to leave the restuarant, walking around all wobbly and stuff. Just before he gets to the door, Buff starts shaking and all of a sudden starts falling to the ground. His buddy tries to get to him in time, but Buff Bagwell ended up eating the floor. So his friends help him up, and, with the help of the manager, they carry Buff Bagwell outside. Just before they carried him out, Buff did a half-hearted wave goodbye to no one in particular. The speculation is that Buff was on "medication", so take that for what it's worth. Also, he apparently is a good-bit shorter than he appears on TV.
262. C.M. Punk started banging Tracy Brooks in TNA but Lucy/Daffney didn't know this while she was in OVW during her WWE dev. deal. So when TNA P-P-Vs were over, he'd go over to OVW land and boink Lucy and then back to Brooks at ROH shows on the weekend. This lasted for a while... until Lucy got let go by WWE at which point she asked him about possibly going back to ROH. Realizing his sharade was about up, he told her that Gabe didn't have any room and then broke up with her. Devastated beyond belief by the shock of losing her WWE deal, getting dumped by her boyfriend and then learning about Tracy Brooks, then getting blocked in ROH, she quit the business.
263. Remember back in the final days of the ministry when Viscera was tearing up the jobber circuit left and right? Well his abrupt firing shocked fans but I remember reading the real story of why he was fired. I don't remember exactly but it went something like this. It was before a live taping of monday night raw and big Vis hadn't been seen all night. Well Vince Mcmahon is in his office doing paperwork when Shawn Michaels busts in, which was odd because at this time Michaels wasn't even on the active roster. He was still playing up his neck injury angle at this time. So anyway Michaels busts in and tells Vince he just saw Viscera on the hood of a limo snorting the longest line of cocaine he'd ever seen in his life. This had to be a big freakin line of cocaine cause you have to assume Michaels had seen some big ones in his life. Vince is outraged instantly, but before he can say anything Vis walks in Coked up out of his mind. Michaels then proceeds to just say "ain't that right vis?" Viscera in his cocaine voice replies "yeah... thats right shawn." Vince stands to his feet and tells Vis he's fired on the spot. So it was right back to the 3rd ring of hell, memphis wrestling, for Vis. Fans never even got a fairwell match.
264. USWA/IWA Mid-South worker Tower of Doom(aka "Macho Warrior"Rick Hogan) is currently spending time in jail for having kiddie porn in his computer.
265. Traci Brooks and Sinn (of the new Church, NOT Chris Champion) were an item when they both went up to Nashville for NWA-TNA together....until Traci cheated on him and banged CM Punk!
266. A coked-up Jarret and Road Dogg doing the Fargo strut down the hallway of a hotel. Both were fully naked, except Jarret was wearing the IC belt and Road Dogg was wearing Jarrett's cowboy hat.
267. Mabel getting everybody kicked out of a diner after telling their waitress that he wanted her "luscious pussy lips on a plate".
268. The constant bullying and humiliation of Tiger Jackson (aka Dink) at the hands of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. One particular moment involved Hall drawing a big black dot on Jackson's bald head. Hence, giving him the permanent locker room title of "penis boy".
269. Tony Atlas had a shoe fetish and would jerk off in girl's shoes. He would steal shoes from rats going in with other guys and jerk off into them. He also paid hookers to step on his face wearing heeled boots. Heard that one from someone with a connection....
270. Indy female worker Lady Victoria is well known for her "private" matches she has with guys (for a fee). She also has had other female workers "move in" with her for a while to convince them to film "special" girl vs. girl movies. She is involved with indy wrestler Johnny Rayz, who she met at a show several years ago. Apparently his dick was in her mouth while her then husband was in the ring for a match.
271. Nadia Nyce was rumored to get paid off in weed instead of cash when working with IWA MS. She was 17 when she started with the company and several hardcore pics of her turned up on flyers (as has been mentioned) and other sites thank to her former boyfriend.
272. Chris Hamrick's one time girlfriend (don't know if they are still together) was very possessive. Supposedly after road trips, she would demand to smell Hamrick's penis to make sure he hadn't screwed around on her.
273. Jeff Jarrett wanted Chyna to do him with a strap on, so when she wouldn't he asked for a bunch of money instead, this was also supposedly a reason why Chyna never showed up in TNA cuz Jeff again asked her to do it and she said no
274. Tara Charisma likes to have her ass pounded and then pissed in
275. Teddy Hart smuggled some pot over the Canadian border when he went to the last Ballpark Brawl, he was smokin with a guy he knew, the guy asked where he got the pot and Teddy said from his ass, that gives a whole new meaning to Teddy's real last name
276. Atsushi Onita went to Puerto Rico to do an angle there that was intended to draw out Invader, the killer of Bruiser Brody. Onita intended to get Invader to go to Japan and have him killed by the Yakuza in revenge for murdering brody. Invader either found out or the angle fell thru, as it never happened.
277. JC Bailey, despite being an ok guy, is a coke user, and pretty heavy according to some sources.
278. Necro Butcher is a big pothead and drinker. He was so fucked up once that he accused his girlfriend of sleeping with Jyushin Lyger and other New Japan wrestlers.
279. Mike Samples once laid out Jon Zandig because he was sick of Zandig lying to Great Kojika about CZW's status.
280. Ian Rotten was once at a restaurant with Madman Pondo and RD Reynolds, and some other workers. The place was nuts and packed and they had some young waitress who was struggling to keep up with all the tables she was waiting. Ian, being the egomaniac, was throwing a fit about service, and finally got flabbergasted, stood up and yelled 'dont you people know who I am!?" if im right I believe the whole place looked at him like "no, we dont."
281. Part of the reason Ian Rotten cannot run shows in Louisville and Indianapolis is because he would do a terrible job cleaning up the glass from his matches. Apparently the old people playing bingo in said armories and halls tend to take off their shoes while playing, and since Ian didnt clean the glass good, well go figure...
282. Onita slept with hundreds upon hundreds of women during his FMW tenure.
283. Lawler allegedly liked to share Stacy Carter with workers while he watched. The Mike Maverick thing just bit him in the ass and her "cheating on him" or whatever was the spin he put on it.
284. Paul Roma supposedly did favors for Pat Patterson, which resulted in the Young Stallions *chuckle* getting a push.
285. The CWA in Cleveland once let a scrawny 18 year old, who thought the business was a shoot(!) and was managed by his equally mark-ass pops, get his ass kicked for real by the 300+ lb. RoadHawg, because someone no-showed. The kid got shoot germaned and, after he was pretty well out on his feet, powerbombed. He put his elbows behind him on the powerbomb and seperated a shoulder. His dumbfuck dad tried to do a shoot run-in and thought better of it when RoadHawg slapped the frig out of him.
286. This is a story about Ricky Morton and Kid Kash known then as Dave Jericho when they first started teaming together. They did a show together but were riding in seperate cars,since Ricky had his wife and kids with him.Well,Dave is following Ricky and they are speeding down the road.A cop pulls Dave over. Somehow the topic gets to about wrestling.Dave tells the cop that he teamed with Ricky as the new Rock and Roll Express.The cop,who must have been a fan,tells Dave that Ricky and Robert are the Rock and Roll Express.Well,when Dave got pulled over,Ricky stopped in front of him.So,Dave tells the cop that Ricky Morton is in the car in front of him.The cop goes up to Ricky's car.Dave is watching Ricky give the cop pictures and autographs,so,he figured he was going to get out of the ticket.So,Ricky and the cop both come back to Daves car,and Ricky hands Dave the ticket and tells him to slow his ass down.
287. Jamie Dundee sold his USWA tag belt to pay for some crack.
Dynamite Kid vs. Davey Boy Smith, 1994
After years of pent up aggression between the two, which included Davey phoning up All Japan, telling them Dynamite had died in a car crash, just so he could try and ruin Dynamite's deal in Japan, Dynamite finally had a chance to do something, when Davey was booked on an independent show in Howe Bridge in 1994, just a few miles away from Kid's house. He arrived at the arena, where he found Davey's dad, and tipped over a table with pictures of Smith on it. He then taped his fists as he walked down the corridor to "knock fuck out of him". Davey had gotten word Dyno was coming, and locked his dressing room door. Davey had also phoned the police, and Dynamite was escorted from the building. WINNERS: No one. This family feud was out of control
Ric Flair vs. a Backstage Guy named Richard Fullerton
Ric said hello to Richard and Richard said Flair was too old to be wrestling, and that his wrestling has always stunk. So Flair attacked him and the two got in to a major punch up for about 3 minutes, until others broke it up. It was believed that Flair won the fight
Great Sasuke vs. Dirtbike Kid, 1999
It was in July of 1999, in the Michinoku Pro promotion. They were having a "Mask Tournament" where all the competitors were, well, wearing masks. One of the first matches was all-time-asshole (and owner of M-Pro) Great Sasuke vs. the Dirtbike Kid. The match starts out normally, and a minute or so in Dirtbike Kid is hitting all the offense. After taking a few moves, Sasuke starts to become a little lethargic, not no-selling stuff, but kind of half-assing it. Anyway, something Dirtbike did must have pissed him off or maybe he just wanted a sandwich or something, because about 2 minutes in he stops taking offense and starts kicking the hell out of Dirtbike in the legs and in the torso. I've read some reports that Sasuke may have cracked the dude's ribs. Then after kicking the snot out of him for a bit, he picks the Kid up and puts him in a standing choke-hold. Dirtbike Kid starts flailing around like crazy and the ref calls for the bell. Then Sasuke kind of stands around, stares at the kid for a minute, and then heads straight for the back.
Nathan Jones vs. Cremator
A lot of Aussie wrestlers resented Nathan Jones when he got the WWA gig and a few were very vocal about it. The Cremator, who worked for a rival organization to Jones, would get on radio every week and bad mouth the big man. Jones finally had enough one morning and called in from his car saying he was on his way to the studio to put cremator in his box. When the show went off air they said he hadn't arrived at the station but I heard there was a confrontation in which Cremator took a beating. Might be true because he didn't appear at the next 2 shows for the company.
Jesse Ventura vs. the Road Warriors
On a local radio show a few months back, a DJ was saying that there was a slight altercation between Jesse Ventura and the then Road Warriors. To keep the story short, Ventura made a comment about how Animal's motorcycle that Animal took the wrong way. And Animal punched Ventura in the stomach so hard that Ventura pissed himself. Hawk called into the show about 20 minutes later and said that the story was true and neither himself or Animal liked Ventura at all.
Sabu vs. the Yakuza
On the Mike Awesome shoot interview, he talks about Sabu getting jumped by the Yakuza at an FMW show. Apparently, the Yakuza were always present at ringside and the wrestlers were told to avoid brawling where they were. Sabu just didn't care. He threw his opponent out by the Yakuza and proceeded to do one of his suicide dives right into the crowd where they were. When a couple of them got in his face, Sabu started throwing punched at them. They chased Sabu into the back and were beating on him, when Mike Awesome heard the commotion as they passed by the locker room. He opened the locker room door and saw one of the Yakuza standing over Sabu, trying to smash his head in with a chair. Mike knocked him down and threw a couple other guys off of Sabu, then quickly helped Sabu up and they ran into a nearby locker room and locked the door. According to Mike, they were stuck in the locker room for an hour, with security guarding the door, because the Yakuza refused to leave. They were threatening to stab both Mike and Sabu. After a while tensions eased and the Yakuza left.
Bruiser Brody vs. Seiji Sakaguchi, 1985
Taken from wrestlingclassics.com: Brody and Sakaguchi got into a legit fight during a singles match the night before. Brody was mad about not getting his promised broker fee in setting up the World Class/New Japan deal, but more likely, probably figuring reprisals may have been coming that night. It wouldn't have been over losing, because Snuka was doing the job, and Brody had no problem working tag matches if his partner was taking the fall
Tom Pritchard & Manny Fernandez vs. 2 drunks
Taken from Tom's column on WWE.com: I have only been in two bar fights. I was with Manny Fernandez each time. Manny was the kind of guy who liked to fight. I don’t know why, because all it really did was get him banned from places we really wanted to go. One night Manny decided this guy was “looking at him.” I couldn’t imagine why. I mean, here was a guy with big white bandages on his forehead standing by the bar ordering double shots of Jack Daniels and tequila. Hell, nothing wrong with that. But Manny had to ask the guy “what the @#$%” he was looking at! Without saying a word, this cowboy hauled off and punched Manny right in the mouth. It must have been a glancing blow because Manny shook it off and proceeded to grab the guy’s cowboy shirt and punch him three times in the face. Immediately, one of the bouncers jumped in to pull Manny off. At the same time, the cowboy’s friend tried to take a poke at Manny. When he did that, I grabbed his neck in the best rear chinlock I could and pulled him down on top of me. This was great. Now I’m on the floor with beer and spit with a 250-pound drunk on top of me. More bouncers arrived and pulled us up. Luckily, the manager (Jim) was a good friend of Manny’s and the bartenders all agreed that the cowboy started everything by looking at Manny sideways. Jeez!
Tom Pritchard & Manny Fernandez vs. more drunks
Taken from Tom's column on WWE.com: Another time, same place, Manny and I went in just to “say hello” to Jim and have the proverbial “one drink.” Note: Whenever Manny Fernandez or Bradshaw says we’re only going to have one drink, DON’T BELIEVE THEM! Once again, some cowboy was talking too loud for Manny’s taste and he wanted to shut him up. This time Manny didn’t say anything. He just walked up and punched the guy in his eye! The guy dropped like a rock and someone at the bar grabbed Manny from behind. I made an attempt to help Manny when I felt an arm come across my throat and pull me back. Damn! The same bouncers came and broke it up. This time the police came. Once again everybody vouched for Manny. But when the cops left, Jim told Manny he couldn’t come back anymore. I was glad because this time could have turned out real bad.
Adrian Adonis vs. Dan Spivey, 1986 Spivey, for an unknown reason, gave Adonis several black eyes in front of all the wrestlers. This was back when both were in WWF, and if you recall, Adonis briefly wore a veil over his head to cover the marks on his face.
Terry Gordy vs. Dallas Police Department, 1986
Gordy was arrested at a Dallas nightclub after a night of heavy drinking. He didn't hurt any cops, but he destroyed a few patrol cars.
Terry Taylor & the Fantastics vs some taunting fans, 1986
Some fans were heckling the babyfaces, who probably had the hearts of the fans' girlfriends. The fans said wrestling was fake and that the blood was fake. Taylor punched the guy to prove the blood wasn't fake, and the wrestlers were arrested in Baton Rouge.
Justin Bradshaw vs a drunken fan
This one was on RAW. Bradshaw was in a singles match (I forget who). Anyway the action spills outside into the crowd, and this fan starts taunting Bradshaw. At first he ignores the fan, but he (the fan) still eggs him on. As if that weren't bad enough, the fan throws beer on Bradshaw. Next thing you know the big guy turns around and knocks said fan out. Meanwhile King and J.R. go on with the show like nothing ever happened
Bruiser Brody vs. Paul Heyman, 1987
From the Wrestling Observer Newsletter: "Brody and Paul E. Dangerously had an out-of-the-ring fracas at the World of Wheels show in Atlanta. Dangerously wasn't hurt although I bet his heart skipped several beats." This show was promoted by Jerry Blackwell (former AWA champ), and Heyman was talking a mile a minute, and Brody exploded and threw him to the ground. There was no "fight," as Brody just wanted to shake Heyman up and scare him (it worked). There was never any heat between them after this.
Badnews Brown vs. Cuban Assassin, 1987
Assassin showed up at the WWF TV tapings in Wichita, and Brown ended up chasing him around with a chair. There was bad blood between the two from Calgary, when they and their wives all got into a brawl, which resulted in Assassin leaving the territory.
Tennis star Lindsey Davenport filed a lawsuit against USWA charging sexual harrasment.
399. Bobby Heenan and Nick Bockwinkle, if they couldn't find anyone they would kind of help each other out with a knob job from time to time.
400. I've also heard stories about Dick the Bruiser and his penchant for young Japanese girls. Child porn and prepubescent prostitutes were the norm for Japan until what, 2000...Bruiser had his share when he was in Japan with Crusher so it's been alleged.
401. Bruiser has been accused of fiddling with his own grandkids before he died...and from talking to some people who were married into the family at one time or another, it had long been rumored to them but no one ever followed up on it, at least legally.
402. Beulah was a stripper/centerfold/"starred" in a vid before she was spotted at a strip club.
403. Francine liked to flash her implants and got passed around the locker room.
404. Macho's valet, Gorgeous George, also made a masturbation vid, and Denise Riffle, aka Chastity, appeared in the porn flick, "Live Bait."
405. European wrestler Sigi the Swisstank (semi-famous from Chris Hero's Best of the Best IV promo) used to use the internet to get himself male company for lonely nights in hotel rooms.
406. An oldtimer I know who was friends with both Brody & Invader asked Invader why he did it afterwards. He said that he had a grudge with Brody for years, dating back to the first time they met in NYC.Bruiser was mad he had to wrestle the shorter Gonzalez,and called him a fucking midget. That was why he said he did it. He only wanted to teach him a lesson,but Brody had taken 7 aspirin before to get good juice and the Doctor couldn't stop the blood flow.
407. TNA pitched to Macho Man the idea of a worked shoot angle/feud with Lex on the basis that he killed Elizabeth, basically.
408. While this will come as no surprise 90% of the CZW lockeroom smoke reefer.
409. Someone used the term pay for gay, and no more apt a description could be given of the relationship between Dory Funk Jr and Adam Windsor. You didn't think he got put over so much because of his skills did you?
410. I personally know that Richard Arpin of NWA Tristate frequents the "buddy booth" at A to Z adult bookstore in Parkersburg WV for a couple of hours a week.
411. Half the Mid Atlantic and East Coast Indy scene has jerked off on Dawn Marie's face.
412. Jackie Gayda pretty much sucked everyone from Vince to Al Snow to Big John to get her contract and change it to two girls winning as opposed to the conventional ending.
413. Spanky's real reasoning for leaving the WWE was Bradshaw and his homoerotic hazing, as the E was planning a big push for he and London.
414. Taylor didn't win Tough Enough because of refusing at the time to get her tits done.
415. Zach Gowan had his leg stolen at virtually every show he worked in WWE.
416. EVERYONE hates Steve Corino.
417. Outside of wrestling Nick Gage and Justice Pain, while brothers can barely look each other in the eye.
418. Crowbar almost found himself dead at a show in the North East. He accused Low Ki of stealing his "heat" such as it is by kicking out of his little lame ass facebuster. Low Ki didn't know it was his finish, and when he found out laughed his ass off. Crowbar shoved him and within half a second The DHS had him against a locker and Homicide had a strait razor to his neck.
419. Divine Storm pretty much broke up over Trinity, who is, without question, the biggest indy whore there is. Quiet Storm didn't fuck her, but damn near EVERYONE else did, and QS kept his mouth shut, out of loyalty to some, and out of the fact that he didn't care for Divine too much.
420. Gangrel got into a fight with a young kid that just started working the shows because the kid had almost the same gimmick as him. He kept yelling at him "Give me my gimmick back" And " You took my gimmick" as he kicked the crap out of him.
421. Steve Corino walked out on a booking after he seeing the ring. Because he felt the mat was too dirty for him.
422. Dawn Marie would give head to some of the workers for rides to buy coke and pot after shows.
423. Vince McMahon asked Goldust to get breast implants put in and he seriously thought about it.
424. In a match between Bad News Brown & Andre once, when Andre did the sit down splash on Brown, he lost control of his bowels and shit all over him.
425. Back when Sullivan, Roop, Lewin et al were running their Satanic gimmick in Florida, Roop was calling around to plastic surgeons to find out how much it would cost to make them look really grotesque...
426. Tommy Rich and Doug Gilbert bladed during a match with PG-13 in Memphis and were getting ready for the post match interview.Rich freaked out when Gilbert wasn't as bloody as he was so he wiped his own blood onto Gilbert's wounded forehead.
427. Another tough short guy,Rey Misterio of Tijuana, once broke Mike Aweome's jaw in FMW after Awesome mocked him out backstage and no sold him, Misterio kicked him in the face legit. And got sent home the next day.
428. Jerry Estrada pushed a coked up whore off the balcony of a Tijuana hotel, killing her, then getting to the airport and out of town before the cops arrived.
429. In the 80s All Japan Women had this "three no's" policy and one of them was no men. When the Jumping Bomb Angels went to the WWF, one of them (don't know which one) saw Lord Alfred Hayes' wang (apparently of Dandyesque proportions) and thought maybe in the US the policy wouldn't apply.
430. Bull Nakano was fired by the WWF after being caught in the Canadian border with coke.
431. During the WCW days, Juvi and Psicosis wanted to rib Brad Armstrong, acting like they were going to run over him with a car. One problem. Juvi (the driver) was totally stoned and actually ran over him, literally destroying Brad's ankle in the proccess.
432. John Walters did some private "wrestling" with Jim Ketner to get the ECWA title.
433. The real reason Raven got fired back when he was Johnny Polo and got a shitty deal durning his Raven run with the WWE was because Vince blames him for corrupting both Shane and Steph when they were teens Shane moreso than Steph. Scotty(Raven) would take Shane out all night partying and load him up on coke and angeldust. He also once gave Steph weed when she was 14.
434. Harley Race speeding through the Lake of the Ozarks at night, smashing his speed-boat into a family's much smaller dingy, killing the folks on the little boat.
435. X-Pac, Sean Waltman, Syxx whatever you want to call him pushed around a fan at some Wisconsin amusement park or some such thing because the guy was pestering him for an autograph. Apparently the guy of course sued him and they ended up settling.
436. Ricky Morton talks about how one night Flair gets really loaded and says to Ricky, "Come on man, we have have to go ride on my boat." Both men are piss drunk, but they drive whatever number of miles and make it to where Flair keeps his boat and head out onto the lake. A few minutes into the journey an incredibly blitzed Flair falls off the boat. The bad part is that no one notices for a long period of time. When they finally notice, they go back to find Flair flailing in the water. Flair gets back up on the boat and is very upset that not only did he get his clothes wet, but he is missing a sock. Never once worried about dying apparantly.
437. Sabu bitch slapped a fan for using his real name outside of a show. What Sabu did not know was the guy was a childhood friend he had not seen in like 15 years. Also Sabu would smoke pot before matches to help with the pain.
438. I did a show Bam Bam Bigelow was on about 4 years ago. He told me on the way home that when he was in WCW that Eric Bischoff would hit on the female talent and would get the boys hookers to keep them happy. Also that Bischoff would swap wives with DDP all the time. And that how DDP got his first big title run.
439. Dick Togo stabbed a man in a restraint for spilling wine on him. Togo was a very angry man. He also snapped a kids arm in the ring for missing a spot.
440. Glen Gilbertti would jack off before he would go out for matches because he thought it gave him a glow for the TV camera. I also herd he tried to bang Stacey Keibler one night when she was wasted after a show. Also David Flair pimped her out to people.
441. After a show Juvi was banging some prostitue high as a kite with Norman Smiley in the bed next to his all while doing running commentary while watching his own match he was just in on TV.
442. When Mad Man Pondo was in high school, his grandmother took him to a wrestling show in Kentucky. After the show, Pondo spotted Jos De Luc outside of the arena. Pondo's grandmother suggested that he go get De Luc's autograph, so pondo went up to him and asked. De Luc, either out of his mind or way too into character, lept on Pondo and started beating the shit out of him, even banging his head on the concrete, until Pondo's grandmother pleaded enough to get him off. The funny thing is, Pondo went to school the next week and bragged that he fought with De Luc.
443. Ron Fuller was running a series of shows in Knoxville, TN during the Summer of 2000. Terry, as expected, started to run free shows in the general vecnity. Cornette and Ron Fuller ignored it, but then Cornette got wind of a rumor. The Rumor was that Fuller was working with Landell. Cornette got pissed and went to confront Landell. Cornette drove up, they argued, Terry pepper sprayed Cornette, but most of it got in Synn's eyes. Cornette tries to drive away, he's half blind and almost runs over one of Terry's security. So Terry decides to press charges for assault with a deadly weapon and Cornette is "banned" from TN because he'll be arrested. They didn't extridite though and Terry has the Knox Co. Sherriff in his back pocket.
444. Lit from Special K loves shotting acid near his eyes.
445. Juvi, strung out on ecstasy that Glen Gilbertti had allegedly given him, ran naked through a hotel, screaming. The police were called in and he attacked a female officer. One story had him breaking her ribs. They had to subdue him with pepper spray before arresting him.
446. Chris Benoit invented the triple German suplex back in the 80s; Steve Strong was the Trans-Canadian Heavyweight Champion, but was a real dick about it backstage, so one day before a match with Benoit, Beef Wellington jacked off all over the back of the belt before he put it on. Once the match began, Strong's belly was so sticky that Benoit couldn't get his arms off of it until after the third suplex.
447. Dynamite Kid was originally called Explosion Lad, but got the DK monicker after an hilarious "RIB" wherein he violated a sleeping Leilani Kai with a stick of dynamite.
448. William Regal hates the US but is forced to work here out of fears of prosecution in the UK; it seems he was a middleman in the whole Queen Elizabeth drug dealing thing Lyndon LaRouche exposed in the '80s.
449. Hugh Morris once broke Matthew Lesko's jaw in a barfight over the question marks on their outfits.
450. Apparently Dan Spivey's modeling career never took off because when he sent his photos in to the agency, he accidentally sent compromising shots of himself and Mike Rotundo instead of the Speedo muscleman poses he was banking on getting him into the business.
451. Brutus Beefcake is gay and only likes black guys. He also only works for feds that get him blow.
452. Randy Savage used to keep Elizabeth locked up in a seperate dressing room during WWF shows so no one would look at her.
453. Terry Funk got caught banging Terri Runnels by his wife.
454. Jake Roberts was prone to traveling with a big pink dildo in his gear bag for himself.
455. The last time the WWE was in Vancouver, my buddy sold Orton and Batista some pot, about half an ounce. He and a friend ran into them at a mini mall over by my house in Richmond (a suburb of Vancouver) Trevor didnt have a clue who they were, but his friend marked out and was asking for autographs, during the autographs Orton leaned over and asked my buddy if he had any, they drove to his house, next door to mine at the time, and sold them this wonderful stuff that tased like oranges. Now where im from this is not sleaze, just funny. Also, they were driving in a Navigator full of women, (how many seats does a navigator have?) so I doubt that Orton is gay. Ive known Trevor sence high school he wouldnt make that shit up.
456. Medusa maxed out Eddie Gilbert's credit cards.
457. Many years ago Jerry Lawler and Dick Slater were riding through together and stopped at the restaurant to eat. Slater left a $20 tip and she commented that it was such a big tip, and Slater said "Miss, I'm from Texas. And it's true what they say, EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas!" and then stuck his thumbs in his pockets with his hands hanging near his crotch. She looked for a second and then blushed profusely (she was just 18 or 19 at the time).
458. At the beginning of the Attitude era, when Vince was going nuts with merchandising ideas-- one of his pet concepts was for a set of WWF Legends commerative cockrings which would have been available in adult speciality stores like Spencers.
459. Ranger Ross got put in jail because he freaked out and held up a bunch of cops hiding in the woods like Jonny Rambo. He's a legit Green Beret and he evidently had one of those Vietnam flashbacks like Strawberry in "Up in Smoke" and decided he was going to take on the world. He held off the cops hiding in the woods for several days in full camoflage regalia with military style arms and booby traps set up.
Last edited by dan hodge; 07-30-2010 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wrestlers are kinda fucked up....
I think we all get kind of annoyed at the reputation wrestling has and how its seen as a bit of a joke, but how do you defend this stuffOriginally Posted by Clutch
Oh God damnit you posted the wrestling sleaze list.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)