Thread: WWE PoweRaw

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WWE PoweRaw

When we return back to the announcer’s table, John Layfield and Todd Grisham are exchanging conversation about the match that just transpired.

John Layfield – “While I don’t necessarily agree with Dean Malenko’s decision; you can’t deny that Dean Malenko is upholding a certain level of integrity in the men who wrestle in his division.”

Todd Grisham – “I love it. Finally, a figurehead on Monday Night Raw who has some actual good moral values and instills them in those he leads.”

John Layfield – “Hey now, wait just a damn minute. I don’t know what’s gotten into you tonight, but need I remind you who signs your paychecks?”

Todd Grisham – “My apologies. Now, before this match, I believe you were about to make a statement about the Night of Champions?”

John Layfield- “Yes, now if you’ll excuse me, dweeb.”

John Layfield stands up and takes his headphones off in order to take a few steps away from the announcer’s table. The General Manager is carrying a clipboard with a piece of paper attached to it.

John Layfield – “Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention please. Last week, I announced five matches for the Night of Champions Pay-Per-View that would either decide a WWE Championship or advance to one step closer to declare the next champion in the case of the Junior-Heavyweight Division. But tonight I want to talk about the sixth match that will happen at Night of Champions.”

Layfield puts on his cowboy hat and walks up the steps leading to the ring. He steps into the ring, now that CM Punk, Dean Malenko, and the trainers have exited the squared circle.

John Layfield – “The match I’m referring to is the Ace in the Hole Ladder Match. In this match, twenty men will compete in a ladder match where hanging high above the ring are four briefcases. In each briefcase is a guaranteed title shot contract for the World Heavyweight Championship, United States Championship, Intercontinental Championship, and World Tag Team Championship belts that can be cashed in anytime up to and including the next Monday Night Raw Pay-Per-View, Fully Loaded.”

John Layfield looks down at the clipboard he is holding and then holds it up for everyone to see.

John Layfield – “Now, in my hand I hold the contract for this match. And throughout the night, I am executing an open contract signing for any World Wrestling Entertainment Superstar to participate in this match. All they have to do is walk down that ramp and sign this contract. However, I have reserved the first two positions in this match for two men who you as WWE fans have never seen in a WWE ring before. I still hold two free agent contracts and at Night of Champions I plan to unveil these two wrestlers right here in this squared circle and they will compete in the Ace in the Hole match.”

JBL takes a pin out of his pocket and signs the first two spots with the words “Free Agent” and snaps the pin shut, returning it to his pocket.

John Layfield – “So that leaves eighteen spots open to any WWE Superstar. But you have until the end of the night to sign the contract, or I assure you, you will be precluded from participating in this match. Thank you.”

John Layfield walks to the edge of the ring and steps through the ropes before hopping to the floor. He holds the contract high in the air before placing it on the edge of the announcer’s table and taking his seat. From there we cut to the first commercial break of the night.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When we return from commercial break, we are taken back to the announcer’s table where John Layfield and Todd Grisham welcome us back to PoweRaw.

Todd Grisham – “Hello everyone and welcome back to the sixth episode of Monday Night Raw, properly titled PoweRaw under the helm of new General Manager, John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield, the man who is joining me here tonight at the announcer’s table.”

John Layfield – “Joining you here tonight? Tonight? Get used to it, Todd. This is my office now. From my perch I shall watch over my kingdom and rule from this bench.”

Todd Grisham – “Certainly. Now prior to the commercial break, you made a huge announcement offering anyone in the WWE to come out here and sign up for the opportunity to compete in a match at Night of Champions where the #1 contendership to ever active championship on Monday Night Raw will be on the line.”

John Layfield – “Yes and I’m encouraging any man in the back who has the cojones to participate in a match that could very well change the complexion of their career to come out here and sign up.”

“Pain” hits and every fan in the building stands up and turns to the entrance stage to see the “Moscow Mauler” Vladimir Kozlov entering from the backstage area. Kozlov has his eyes set on the announcer’s table and he walks with determination, certain that he will be the first man to sign the contract to participate.

JBL remarks about how Vladimir Kozlov may be one of the toughest men in the WWE today.

John Layfield – “Wow, when I said, someone with cojones, this is what I was talking about. What you have coming to the ring right now is a sure fire winner of at least one of those four briefcases. He will take it without your permission and then break your neck for looking at him.”

Todd Grisham – “Vladimir Kozlov is one of those men you’d hate to meet in a dark alley when you’re alone.”

John Layfield – “Vladimir Kozlov is one of those men you’d hate to meet in broad daylight with a group of ten of your friends with you. He’s a tough son of a bitch.”

Kozlov walks around the ring and approaches the announcer’s table and picks up the contract and signs it immediately. Suddenly, his music is interrupted. “Domination” hits and the fans jump up with excitement. The “Guyanese Goliath” Ezekiel Jackson walks onto the entrance stage to a huge reception from the crowd.

John Layfield – “WOW! These two beasts had a heckuva match that went to a double count-out two weeks ago and have been at each other’s throats for the last month now.”

Todd Grisham – “I hope your two free agents can stand in the same ring with these two giants.”

Jackson walks down the ramp and turns around the ring. As he approaches the announcer’s table, Vladimir Kozlov stands like a statue facing him. Ezekiel Jackson walks up to him and grabs the contract and signs it. He places it back on the table and stands toe to toe with Kozlov and the two men staredown one another, just inches apart, ready to tear each other limb from limb.

John Layfield – “This is what it’s all about ladies and gentlemen. Ultimately we are going to be deciding number one contenders in this match, but on the surface rivalries will be coming to a head. I personally can’t wait to see what happens when these two ridiculously large men finally get their hands on each other when anything goes.”

The cameras capture the faceoff for just under a minute before they cut to the video monitor where Intercontinental and United States Champion, Jack Swagger is standing by.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the video monitor we see the reigning United States and Intercontinental Champion, Jack Swagger standing in front of the Raw logo as he addresses the crowd.

Jack Swagger – “Last month, when I won these two prestigious championships, I became the biggest target in the WWE. This Sunday, I have agreed to be the most fighting champion in the history of the WWE by defending both the Intercontinental and United States Championships in the same night in two separate matches. Last week I fought and defeated my two opponents for Night of Champions in a triple threat match and have earned the right to have the night off tonight. But also to decide who my opponents will be fighting here tonight. So first, allow me to introduce to you the opponent of the man who will face me for the United States Championship in just six days… hailing from the Isle of Samoa, weighing two hundred and forty pounds.. JIMMY USO!”

Jimmy Uso comes out to a very negative reception from the crowd while a Samoan drum beats throughout the arena. Speculation is still rising in the air concerning the factual condition of Jimmy’s brother, Jay, who has been reported as inactive for duty following an injury he sustained at Bragging Rights last month.

Todd Grisham – “Jimmy Uso, making his way to the ring to square off against Christopher Daniels in an exhibition match.”

John Layfield – “This is typical Jack Swagger. He calls on a man who is speculatively been winning matches with the help of his identical brother, Jay.”

Todd Grisham – “We’ve seen over the last couple of weeks a switch taking place amongst the Uso brothers. The situation is made even more dire by the fact that Jay Uso is supposed to be on the inactive superstars list from an injury.”

John Layfield – “Clearly the man is not injured, but my hands are tied by a doctors assessment.”

Jimmy Uso’s music cuts and is replaced with “Blue on Black” by Wayne Shephard and the fans go wild as Christopher Daniels makes his entrance into the arena. He has his eyes scored in on the “kill” and he runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring.

Justin Roberts – “..and his opponent, from the City of Angels, weighing two hundred and twenty-four pounds… the FALLEN ANGEL.. CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!”

Pick Your Poison Match

Christopher Daniels vs. Jimmy Uso

Christopher Daniels wasted absolutely no time. As soon as he slid into the ring, he charged across the mat and planted a shoulder into the ribs of Jimmy Uso and wrapped his arms around his thighs and hoisted him off the mat and drove him back a foot or two before slamming him onto the ring. He mounted him from there and begin decking him with lefts and rights. We know right away that Chris is frustrated with the loss he suffered the week before and he’s going to take it out on Uso this week. Daniels finally relents and stands up, but grabs Uso by the arm and jerks him upright off the mat and applies an arm wrench. He then goes right to work on it by driving stiff and vicious elbows right onto the bicep and shoulder region. Every pound of vengeance that Daniels executes is met with a cry of pain from Jimmy. Daniels finally wraps himself around to the back of Uso and locks on a chickenwing. He tightens his grip and Uso does everything he can to evade the hold but to no avail. He reaches blindly behind him with his free hand and makes the mistake of leaving himself wide open. Daniels uses his own free hand to lock on a half nelson onto the free arm of Jimmy Uso and now holds him in a ½ chickenwing, ½ nelson submission and locks his own hands together strengthening the submission. Jimmy fights with everything he has and leaves himself unprotected as Daniels rushes him forward, crushing him between Chris’ body and the turnbuckle. Daniels then hoists him up and delivers a suplex from the submission, driving him neck first to the mat. Chris rolls over on top of him. 1…………………..2…………………… no! Uso narrowly kicks out of the pin.

The Fallen Angel realizes just how close he was to picking up the win and knows that he has the victory in sight, he just has to grab it. He rolls underneath the bottom rope and grabs the top rope. He waits as his opponent groggily comes to. As Jimmy stands upright, Daniels leaps and plants himself onto the top rope and springboards off with a perfectly executed crossbody splash. He goes for another pin attempt, but comes up just short. Chris rolls back to the corner and squats down and waits for his opponent again. This time Jimmy walked right into a kick to the ribs and an Angel’s Wings (90° Sitout Double Underhook Facebuster). He rolls over on top of Jimmy for the win. 1………………2…………………………. No? Daniels can’t believe it. He looks over and sees Jay Uso standing right by the foot of Jimmy Uso. Jay made the save for his brother. Daniels is furious, he reaches through the ropes to grab Jay but the other half of the Uso Brothers is quick and drops to the floor and rolls back under the ring where he came from. Daniels can’t believe the win was stolen from him like that but doesn’t hesitate to put this one away anyways. He grabs Jimmy by an arm and a leg and pulls him to the bottom right corner of the ring and positions him diagonal to the corner. He then grabs the top rope and leaps up onto the second rope, using that rope to springboard up to the top where he delivers the BME (Best Moonsault Ever!) Or so he thought. At the last possible second, Jimmy rolls toward the turnbuckle and Christopher comes up short. He collides with the mat with a thud. At the same time, Jimmy rolls out of the ring and falls to the mat hard. A hand reaches out from underneath the ring and quickly rolls Jimmy underneath the squared circle and his brother pops out, pretending to be Jimmy. Jay hops onto the apron and sneaks his way back into the ring. Chris sits on his knees, holding his chest in pain. He stands up, turns and walks right onto the hands of Jay Uso who pops him up into the air with a military press and catches him on the way back down with a Samoan Drop. He rolls over on top of Daniels. 1………………….2………………………….3!

Winner – Jimmy Uso.
    Jay can’t believe it. He quickly jumps through the ropes and pulls his brother out from underneath the ring. The two men celebrate a victory over Christopher Daniels, until they are interrupted.

John Layfield – “Gentlemen, congratulations on a hard fought match. Unfortunately, my conscience just won’t allow me let this happen. I am hereby ordering this match to continue and Jay Uso if you interfere in this match one more time, I will personally fire you on the spot. Now let’s restart this match.”

Jimmy and Jay Uso are beside themselves. Jay realizes that they may not have to let this one slip by them. He tells Jimmy to get back into the ring and pin Daniels who is still out from the Samoan Drop. Jimmy jumps back in. 1………………….2…………………… NO! Daniels kicks out! The fans roar with excitement. Jimmy turns back to his brother in disbelief that Daniels had enough energy to kick out. Jay instructs him to give him his own version of the Samoan Drop and finish him off for good. Jimmy grabs Daniels by the head and pulls him to his feet. He reaches out to pick him up, but Daniels was waiting. He jerks his arm downward and wraps his leg around it and rides him to the mat like a bull and locks on the crossface submission. Jimmy kicks and screams in pain, demanding that Jay save him. Many times Jay walks to the ring but John Layfield reminds him of his warning. Finally, Jimmy can’t hold on and taps the mat, submitting to the crossface.

Winner – Christopher Daniels.
    Daniels quickly jumps up and evacuates the ring before Jay Uso can have an opportunity to jump him. The official joins Daniels and holds his arm high in the air announcing his victory over the Uso. Back in the ring, Jay helps Jimmy up and the two argue with John Layfield for intervening into the match. The Usos exit the ring and approach the announcer’s table and the General Manager. Jimmy snags a microphone to address Layfield.

Jimmy Uso – “You want to cause a little chaos here on Monday Night Raw? Fine. Maybe it’s time that we instill a little chaos of our own. Let’s see what chance anyone has when in a match where it’s everyone against everyone, every man for themselves, that there are two men that are in it for the team.”

Jimmy Uso grabs the Ace in the Hole contract and picks it up, signs it and hands it to his brother. Before Jay Uso can sign it, he is stopped by the General Manager.

John Layfield – “Hold it right there. I have a restriction from two separate licensed medical physicians that says that you are in no shape to compete in a wrestling ring. Far be it for me to second guess a doctor. So Jimmy Uso, you’re in. Jay Uso, unfortunately, you’re going to have to sit this one out.”

The fans go nuts as Jimmy and Jay Uso cause a huge fuss, screaming at Layfield and throwing various items around in a temper tantrum. JBL just smiles and takes the contract away from Jay as we cut to the second commercial break of the night.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As we return from commercial break, there is a line of WWE Superstars making their way out of the back. They all head for the Announcer’s Table to sign the Ace in the Hole Contract for Night of Champions. In addition to the two Free Agents that won’t be revealed until Sunday night, Jimmy Uso, Ezekiel Jackson, and Vladimir Kozlov, we have five more superstars who are braving the ladder match in hopes of becoming a Champion here on Monday Night Raw.

John Layfield – “And the Jobber Union has arrived.”

Todd Grisham – “Alright, that’s inappropriate.”

John Layfield – “Have you ever seen such a long line of born losers in your life?”

Todd Grisham – “This isn’t funny.”

John Layfield – “Do you honestly think that any of these men have a chance of winning this Sunday?”

Todd Grisham – “Anybody has a chance of winning. As the saying goes, anything can happen in the WWE.”

John Layfield – “You’re right, you’re right. Anybody has a chance of winning. Too bad these are all nobodies!”

By this time, the five men have arrived at the announcer’s table and can hear the remarks that John Layfield is making about them. They begin to cause a scene, yelling at the General Manager. Finally, the GM takes his headset off and picks up a microphone.

John Layfield – “Gentlemen, it seems that some of you are upset about some of the remarks that I have made about your ability, or should I say inability, to be successful in this match.”

The five men all nod and respond in the affirmative.

John Layfield – “I’m sorry, where are my manners? Here, allow me to publicly announce each of you as you sign this contract.”

Curt Hawkins is the first. He grabs the contract, still fuming over what just transpired.

John Layfield – “First, he is remembered for mooching off of the career of the ‘Rated R Superstar’ Edge and going 0-50 in house shows around the world… CURT HAWKINS!”

Hawkins is irate and tries to grab the General Manager, but Zack Ryder (his partner) stops him.

John Layfield – “Next is his tag team partner, who couldn’t get over even after pandering to the internet fans for the last year… ZACK RYDER!”

Now both Hawkins and Ryder are bubbling up trying to get to JBL. Security intervenes to keep them away from the GM.

John Layfield – “Next is Mr.-I-Would-Have-Been-Fired-If-My-Uncle-Wasn’t-Eddie-Guerrero .. CHAVO GUERRERO!”

Chavo yells at Layfield, “real funny” before signing his name and moving out of the way.

John Layfield – “Next is a man who I wouldn’t even know his name if the ACLU didn’t make it mandatory for me to remember it.. YOSHI TATSU!”

Tatsu frowns and hangs his head slightly from the embarrassment and joins Chavo as the last man walks up to sign the contract.

John Layfield – “And last but certainly least is a man who doesn’t deserve an introduction from me. He is a man who has ridden the name of a family to every level of accomplishment he ever received in the WWE, even though he doesn’t even share their name… TYSON KIDD!”

By this time, Layfield has a near mutiny on his hands. All five men are trying to get to him and his security is barely able to keep them back. Finally Layfield shows his hand.

John Layfield – “Gentlemen. DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS MATCH? Better yet, DO YOU WANT TO WIN IN THIS MATCH? Because if you do, you’re going to have shake these very titles that I have given you tonight. You’ve all made a name for yourselves here by not making a name for yourselves here. You five simply do not deserve to hold a Championship here in the WWE; but things change. If you come here Sunday night as the same five men that have been wrestling here for the last couple of years, you will walk out of here empty handed. I want to see you break free. I want to see you get mad. I want to see some real desire from you for the first time in years. I want to see you win. But until you can shake yourselves of these pitiful careers you’ve created for yourselves, that will never happen. Think about it.”

By the end of his speech, the five men have stopped fighting security and have turned their attention back to the General Manager. They realize what he is saying and he eventually shakes their hand and wishes them luck in the match before they exit. From there, we go to a commercial for Night of Champions.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Story for the Ages | Night of Champions | 6 Days
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When we return from the Night of Champions advertisement, the cameras focus in on the announcer’s table where John Layfield and Todd Grisham gear us up for the next match of the evening.

Todd Grisham – “Welcome back to PoweRaw.”

John Layfield – “Do you feel it, Todd?”

Todd Grisham – “Feel what?”

John Layfield – “EXCITEMENT! It’s in the air.”

Todd Grisham – “Might just be gas, what did you eat last night?”

John Layfield – “I tell the jokes, you just call the action.”

Todd Grisham – “Last week, we got a sneak peak of one of our highly anticipated matches from Night of Champions.”

John Layfield – “Sunday night, four teams will compete in Tag Team Turmoil and the winners will walk out the new World Tag Team Champions.”

Todd Grisham – “And tonight, as a sequel to last week’s match, one half of each of those teams will compete in a Fatal Fourway match.”

John Layfield – “Last week, my boys, the hired guns of PoweRaw, represented with a win.”

Todd Grisham – “Mike Wesson had an impressive showing but one has to wonder…”

John Layfield – “Nope, no one has to wonder anything. These guys are as solid as they have ever been. And on top of being my own personal security force, they will now also be Tag Team Champions.”

Todd Grisham – “The same rules apply as last week; the tag team partners of each man competing will be banned from ringside.”

The cameras turn toward the ring where the ring announcer is standing by ready to introduce the match and its participants.

Justin Roberts – “Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is scheduled for one fall and it is a FATAL FOURWAY MATCH! In this match, the first participant to score a pinfall or submission will be declared the winner. In this match, the respective partners of all four competitors will be banned from ringside. Introducing first…”

“Damage, inc.” by Metallica roars through the speakers and one half of the Hired Guns of PoweRaw, David Smith; formerly of the Hart Dynasty fame makes his way out of the back. His face is painted in nearly flush white with paint with two black spikes painted over his eyes. He is wearing a black leather vest with silver metallic spikes sticking outward. He walks down the ramp and around to the announcer’s table where he shakes the hand of John Layfield before climbing up onto the ring apron and slipping into the squared circle.

Justin Roberts – “From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing two hundred and fifty pounds, he is one half of the Smith & Wesson tandem, the hired guns of PoweRaw and personal security force of the General Manager, DAVID SMITH!”

The once very outgoing and chipper young athlete doesn’t even acknowledge the fans. He simply removes his vest and tosses it out of the ring.

Todd Grisham – “It should be noted that after the petition from Wade Barrett who says he is the manager of Nexus that both Jim Neidhart and Matt Striker have been barred from ringside.”

John Layfield – “Wade Barrett is no manager. But anything I can do to keep Matt Striker away from ringside and out of my sight, is always for the better.”

12 Stones’ “We Are One” hits and we see a yellow spotlight shine down on one of the fan entrances. From there, Justin Gabriel pushes his way through the fans as he walks toward the ring by himself. He is wearing his Nexus t-shirt and generally has to fight his way through the mob of fans who despise everything he represents. He climbs over the barricade and joins his first opponent in the ring.

Justin Roberts – “Next, hailing from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-three pounds, representing Friday Night Smackdown and NEXUS, JUSTIN GABRIEL!”

Gabriel loosens up on the ropes as his music dies down and is replaced by “Villain” and the fans all jump to their feet in excitement. With all four teams all leaning hard to the right of on a scale of good to evil, they have solidified themselves well into the corner of William Regal and Finlay in their run for the World Tag Team titles. Regal walks out of the back wearing his long jacket designed for nobility. He has a certain posture about him that makes most people despise him, but over the last couple of weeks his ruthlessness has seen the fans really get behind him in their fighting against the even more hated teams represented in this match.

Justin Roberts – “Next, weighing two hundred and forty pounds, from Blackpool England, he is a former King of the Ring winner, one half of the Inglorious Bastards, Sir WILLIAM REGAL!”

Regal climbs up onto the apron and wipes his feet on the mat before slipping through the ropes to join two of his three opponents. He takes off his jacket and hands it to the timekeeper. The three men stand anxiously waiting as Regal’s music fades and is sharply replaced with the “300 Violin Orchestra” and Shelton Benjamin charges out of the back. The young firecracker sprints down the entrance ramp and leaps, going headfirst through the middle and bottom rope, rolling to his feet. He jumps up onto the second rope and poses for the fans, most of which boo him, but with a few resounding cheers pumping him up.

Justin Roberts – “And hailing from Hollywood, California, and weighing two hundred and forty-eight pounds, he is one half of the Hollywood Blondes and a member of the Striker Brigade, SHELTON BENJAMIN!”

The four men all settle down as the ring announcer climbs out of the ring. The official walks to the center of the ring and calls for the bell to start the match.

Fatal Fourway Match

David Smith vs. Justin Gabriel vs. William Regal vs. Shelton Benjamin

The match kicks off with the four men all walking toward the middle of the ring. The four men are all fairly matched in size, strength, and speed with each having their own unique characteristic that gives them an advantage over the others. They all cautiously approach one another with their hands up in defense of the possible sneak attack that could come from any direction. Finally, the four have had enough and all hell erupts in the ring. The four men collide in the center and the fists start flying. It is noted that the four men in the ring are the more technical half of the tag team that they represent, as opposed to their partners that fought last week who are the more physical. Quickly, the four men divide into two as Benjamin and Smith separate to one side of the ring while Regal and Gabriel push off to the other. The strong fist of Regal ensures right away that he goes on top of the his slightly smaller adversary. Regal brutalizes Gabriel in the corner, stomping a proverbial mud hole in the young man. In the opposite corner, Benjamin and Smith exchange blows before Shelton narrowly finds and escape and connects with a European Uppercut that sends Smith reeling back and he leans over the ropes. Before he can pull himself off, Benjamin steps up onto the second rope and springboards off and over the top rope, grabbing the back of Smith’s head and causing him to be choked over the top rope. David slingshots back into the ring on his back and holds his throat in pain. The Hollywood Blonde slides back in and quickly goes on the offensive, kicking and stomping away on his opponent. Benjamin takes a step back and waits patiently for his opponent. When Smith climbs up to his feet, he turns and is met with a perfectly executed Superkick that rails David. The Hired Gun falls backward onto the ropes and the momentum sends him stumbling back off the ropes. Benjamin charges up and jumps up to nail his Paydirt (Leaping Reverse STO) but Smith instead hangs on to him and pounds him hard to the mat with a variant of the Spinebuster. Benjamin is hurt but it doesn’t keep him down. The two men make their way to their feet but it’s Smith who gets the attack first. He nails a boot to the stomach and then drives Benjamin to the mat with a perfectly executed snap DDT to take him out of commission.

In the opposite corner, Gabriel has had enough punishment and Regal shoves him off of the ring with a boot to the ribs. William turns to see Smith connecting with the DDT and he realizes he has a perfect opening. He sneaks up behind the two men. GERMAN SUPLEX! The crowd erupts. Regal rolls to his feet and stands waiting for Smith. As the Canadian climbs to his feet, GERMAN SUPLEX! He is pounded hard to the mat with a second. Regal knows this would suffice but he grabs Smith by the head and pulls him upright. GERMAN SUPLEX! Three consecutive Germans nearly knocks off the head of the son of the British Bulldog and Regal sees that he is in a perfect position to end this now. He grabs Smith by the head and pulls him upright. He locks a facelock and wraps his arm over his shoulder. He locks the leg of David and flips him up and drives him hard to the mat with a Bridging Fisherman Suplex. The official rolls into position for the count. 1……………………….2………………………….. NO! Justin Gabriel makes the save and he does so by running up to the action and jumping up high into the air and stomping the abdomen of Regal with both feet. From there, Gabriel turns his offense up with quick kicks to Regal that nail every target he places on him. One such kick stuns Regal on his feet and Gabriel charges the ropes facing Regal and off the return he flies through the air and nails a perfectly executed discuss elbow smash to the face of Regal. From there, Gabriel moves to the left ropes and grabs the top rope, using them to slingshot himself up onto the top rope and nail a springboard moonsault back into the ring on Regal. He goes for a pin attempt of his own. 1……………………….2……………………………… Regal gets a shoulder up. Gabriel realizes his window is closing makes a move to end this. He grabs William Regal by an arm and a leg and pulls him to the corner. He slips through the ropes and scales up to the top, looking to hit his 450° Splash. But just before he can leap, Benjamin jumps up onto the apron and shoves him off. Gabriel thinks quick and lands on his feet, only to be nearly decapitated by a lariat from David Smith. In the meantime, Benjamin starts up the turnbuckle himself, hoping to steal one on Regal. Smith stands up and sees Benjamin climbing the top. He doesn’t have a chance to evade as Benjamin leaps over the body of Regal with his legs stretched outward and nails a high-angle missile dropkick to the chest of Smith and uses the abrupt stop of the move to push off and nail a mid-air moonsault back onto the body of William Regal. Smith is flung halfway across the ring as Benjamin makes the pin attempt. 1………………………2…………………………..3!

Winner – Shelton Benjamin.
    Benjamin can’t believe it and the crowd explodes watching the missile dropkick into a moonsault that took out both David Smith and William Regal and made it possible for Benjamin to pick up the win. To prevent an incident similar to last week’s, we see Nick Nemeth rush out of the back to join his partner in the ring. The two men embrace the hard fought victory and then they mount the corners, posing for the crowd who seems to be coming around a little toward the Hollywood Blondes.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While the Hollywood Blondes are celebrating the hard fought victory of Shelton Benjamin and William Regal, Justin Gabriel, and David Smith all exit the ring, we go back to the announcer’s table.

Todd Grisham – “Wow, I have in all my years as a broadcaster never seen a move like that.”

John Layfield – “In all your years? You’ve only been doing this for seven years. I’ve been in wrestling for nearly twenty years. Son, you haven’t seen nothing yet.”

Todd Grisham – “Regardless that was such a fantastic show of athleticism by Benjamin.”

John Layfield – “Alright you two showboaters get out of the ring. Watch them gloat. There’s nothing prideful about how you won, you cheat.”

Todd Grisham – “Shame on you for trying to take this one from that young man.”

Suddenly, the “300 Violin Orchestra” hits and we see the remaining members of the Striker Brigade make their way out onto the entrance stage, with a guest. Matt Striker leads the way to the ring with Cody Rhodes walking by his side and to the right and just behind Striker is the Department of Labor representative, Stanley Williams, that was with us two weeks ago.

John Layfield – “What the hell is this?”

Todd Grisham – “Time to pay the piper, John.”

John Layfield – “Mister Layfield will do.”

The three men join the Hollywood Blondes in the ring, a short reunion for the members of the Striker Brigade.

Matt Striker – “Allow me to be the first to congratulate Shelton Benjamin on the most impressive win you’ll ever see here on Monday Night Raw.”

Layfield is irate and takes his headphones off in order to stand up and watch the group from his position.

Matt Striker – “Now, I’d like to welcome back someone that was injured here on Raw two weeks ago when he got caught up in one of John Layfield’s games, please welcome back, Department of Labor Representative, Stanley Williams.”

Stanley Williams – “Thanks Matt. I’d like to thank you for the phone calls while I was hospitalized last week. But let’s talk about tonight. Or otherwise, let’s talk about what’s been happening here on Monday Night Raw and more so what’s going to be happening here on Raw.”

Layfield is fuming mad. He tosses his headphones and starts to walk away.

Stanley Williams – “John you may want to stay for this. Two weeks ago I suffered an injury while I was visiting here on Raw to make an assessment about some claims from your Superstars and employees about their safety here on Raw. You have a duty to uphold a certain level of safety for your fans, staff, and talent here on Raw, John and personally I don’t think you’re holding your end of that agreement.”

John Layfield starts yelling something at Williams that in inaudible to everyone outside of earshot.

Stanley Williams – “Last week, R-Truth suffered severe burns when a mistimed pyro exploded during his entrance. And then three weeks ago Dean Malenko was nearly permanently blinded when a light fixture fell from the ceiling and glass shards cut his face. Three instances in three weeks of unsafe actions here on PoweRaw. I have to question what your intentions are, Mr. Layfield.”

Matt Striker – “Intentions? It’s clear that JBL is in this for himself. He’s hoping to use Monday Night Raw as another stepstool on the road to success and he’s going to use this program every which way he can to get there; regardless of the lives he endangers to do it.”

Stanley Williams – “John, if you’re cutting corners around here to save a few dollars, I will find out. And if you’re using your position of authority to elevate your own personal intentions, I will find out. This Sunday I will present my findings to Mr. McMahon and any recommendations I have about what to do to rectify the situation. I expect that between now and then, there are no more of these unfortunate accidents.”

Matt Striker – “That’s not the only thing that will happen this Sunday, John. While Mr. Williams slowly strips you of power, the Striker Brigade will quickly strip the WWE of all of its Championships. It begins in Tag Team Turmoil where the Hollywood Blondes will go gold when they take the Tag Team Titles and then Cody Rhodes will shock the world when he steals one of your coveted briefcases guaranteeing him a shot at a WWE Championship.”

We see Cody Rhodes walk to the ropes and slip through them, before hopping off the apron and walking over to the announcer’s table and picking up the Ace in the Hole Contract. JBL’s first thoughts are to take the contract away from him, but Rhodes smiles in his face and signs his name to the contract. We can see Layfield say to him, “You’re going to regret that.”

Matt Striker – “We gave you every opportunity to give us the opportunity we deserved, John. We’re tired of waiting for your handout. We’re going to take what is rightfully ours. And this Sunday we’re going to take your gold, and then your job. Enjoy it while it lasts.”

The Striker Brigade regroup outside of the ring and exit as John Layfield is steaming. His face is grimaced, and plotting what he will have to do next. We shoot to the third commercial of the night from here.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Following the commercial break, we see two men in the squared circle, ready to address the crowd. The two men who have quickly made a name for themselves here on PoweRaw, Nick “the Ripper” Dinsmore and Chris “Masterpiece” Masters are standing by and ready to speak.

Nick Dinsmore – “Last week, Chris and I told you a story about how we broke into the WWE and how from the day we walked through the door we were held down, held back, and were primed to be embarrassed by John Cena week after week until you couldn’t imagine a Nick Dinsmore or Chris Masters that wasn’t anything other than an utter joke.”

Chris Masters – “But then, for the third week in a row, Nick and I proceeded to dismantle John Cena, tearing him apart at the seams. We have broken John Cena’s mind and spirit. We have broken John Cena’s body and bones. And now we’re going to break his bond with you. We’re going to send John Cena’s career into the same downward spiral that he sent outs into seven years ago.”

Nick Dinsmore – “And we’re going to do it, by making sure that John Cena is never a champion in the WWE ever again. This Sunday at Night of Champions, Chris and I are going to not only participate in, but dominate the Ace in the Hole Ladder Match and we will walk out with not two, but all four of the briefcases.”

Chris Masters – “John, we’re not unreasonable men. We know what it feels like to be the constant target of someone. So right here tonight, we’ll give you a way out. You come down that ramp and explain to these fans that you’re a fraud, you will never hear from us again. But I assure you, this is the last chance of this measure we will give you. Think about it.”

Chris Masters and Nick Dinsmore walk to the edge of the ring and slip through the ropes, hopping to the outside. They approach the announcer’s table and pick up the Ace in the Hole Contract before signing it and putting it back on the table and shaking the hand of the General Manager. As they are shaking Layfield’s hand, they are suddenly interrupted by “The Time is Now” hitting. Dinsmore and Masters both turn sharply toward the entrance stage where John Cena walks out onto the ramp. At first they panic, but then Masters smiles. He points to himself and then at Dinsmore and then holds up two fingers before pointing at Cena and then holding up just one finger. Then out of nowhere the fans explode as R-Truth walks out onto the stage. His ribs are taped and bandaged to cover the burns. Cena and Truth both have their eyes deadest on the two men on the other side of the ring.

There is a long pause as the four men stare at one another. Then suddenly, Cena and Truth sprint down the ramp and each goes one direction when they reach the ring. They come around from both sides and as they turn around the far side of the ring, Dinsmore and Masters jumps into the ring and sprits across the ring and slides through and darts up the entrance ramp with Truth and Cena chasing them out. The fans roar with excitement as Cena and Truth return back to the ring and pose for the fans and then exit the ring and make their way over to the announcer’s table and sign the Ace in the Hole contract, officially placing themselves into the match. Cena and Truth exit together, slapping the hands of the fans on their way out of the arena. From there we go back to the video monitor with Jack Swagger.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the video monitor, the Intercontinental and United States reigning Champion appears for the second time this evening.

Jack Swagger – “Some would say that I’ve been unfair to Muhammad Hassan; refusing to defend my United States Championship against him. But my answer to that is to remind you that this is the United States Championship; not the European Championship, not the Middle-Eastern Championship, not the World Championship. This title represents AMERICA! The land of the free, not of the oppressed. And today, I would like to make an oath to you and this Championship on my shoulder… I, Jack Swagger, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend this United States Championship against all enemies domestic and otherwise American; that I will not allow this title to fall into the hands of the enemy and that I will safeguard it with my very life. So help me God.”

The fans give Jack Swagger a standing ovation for his patriotism.

Jack Swagger – “Now, just like my first opponent, Christopher Daniels, I now have the duty to decide an opponent for Muhammad Hassan tonight before he goes on to Night of Champions to challenge me for this Intercontinental Championship. And I have chosen a very worthy opponent. Hailing from the Caribbean, weighing two hundred and thirty-one pounds.. he is a second generation Superstar, CARLITO COLON!”

“I Spit in the Face” hits and the fans all stand to give Carlito a resounding ovation for nothing more than his agreeing to fight Muhammad Hassan; otherwise Carlito would usually be one of the most hated men in the arena for the night. Colon has a hard cast on his right hand caused by an incident five weeks ago when he participated in a Battle Royal. He hides that fact very well as he doesn’t want it to become a target. Colon climbs up on the apron and slips in, where he waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts – “And his opponent, hailing from Tehran, Iran, weighing two hundred and forty-five pounds, MUHAMMAD HASSAN!”

“The Salah Prayer” hits and the most heated reaction of the night from the fans roars through the building. Muhammad Hassan walks out of the back and a man runs out and places a rug down at the edge of the entrance stage. Hassan drops onto his knees on the rug and holds his hands in the air, praying the Islamic god, before bowing his head to the ground in prayer. He finally stands up and walks to the ring with a mission. He slips through the ropes and he, just like Chris Daniels from before, is ready for a fight.

Pick Your Poison Match

Muhammad Hassan vs. Carlito Colon

Hassan doesn’t waste one second and begins his assault on Carlito the second he walks into the ring. He charges across the ring, fists blaring and connecting with strike after strike onto the afro-haired Carlito. Colon is caught completely off guard and rallies back against the ropes trying to find an opening to capitalize on, but Hassan doesn’t give him one. His attack is deliberate and precise. Hassan shoves him to the corner and nails him with a hard right and that’s the one that takes Carlito off his feet. The Caribbean Superstar falls to a seated position and then takes the brunt of a handful of stomps to his chest from Hassan. Muhammad then plants his foot across the throat of Carlito and uses the ropes to shove him back, choking him with his boot. The official finally has to break the hold with a rope break, and pulls Hassan out of the corner and warns him for his actions. As Carlito grabs the ropes and tries to pull himself out of the corner, he is nearly decapitated with a running knee to the face. Carlito is spun around nearly 180° and lands chin first on the bottom turnbuckle pad with his arms draped over the ropes. Hassan grabs the top rope and plants his feet on the back of Carlito’s neck and pulls up on the ropes, to choke Carlito on the bottom rope. Muhammad Hassan is forced once again to break the choke by a rope break and he returns to the center of the ring. Carlito is still draped over the ropes and barely moving. Hassan returns and leaps forward, planting his feet on the second rope, and hanging onto the top rope, flinging himself upside down into the air and then swinging downward like a pendulum, stomping onto the back of Carlito with both feet. Colon screams in agony as he is drug out of the corner by the ankles, flipped over and pinned. 1………………………2……………………… Carlito manages someone to get a shoulder up to save himself in this match.

Hassan knows this one is within reach. He just needs to find the right method to finish him off. He grabs Carlito by the hair and pulls him to his feet. He wraps his arm over his shoulder and whips him up and over with the blink of an eye with a snap suplex. Carlito flips over onto his stomach, holding his back in pain. It is only made worse by Hassan who sees it like a target and drops a vicious elbow right onto the upperback and rolls to his feet. He drops a second. And then a third. After a handful of elbows to Carlito’s back, Hassan rolls him up trying for a second pin attempt, but Carlito shoves him off with ease. Hassan grabs him by the head and pulls him to his feet. He stands face to face with Carlito and wraps his arm over his shoulder and locks his arm across Carlito’s body, grabbing his shoulder in an STO position. Hassan then sharply snaps him backward, dropping him onto Muhammad’s knee, before standing upright, pulling Carlito and driving him hard to the mat with a reverse STO. Carlito lies on his stomach, barely moving and Hassan stands over his body, and squats down, pulling Carlito up by his underarms and resting his knees under the arms of Colon and wrapping his hands around the chin and jerks him backward into a Camel Clutch. The end is near for Carlito who doesn’t have the strength to fight it. He tries to squirm his arms off of the knees of Hassan, but his body is twisted upright in such a matter that he doesn’t stand a chance. He knows he can’t fight it or his back will be broken. The official taps Hassan on the shoulder and Hassan stands up with his hands in the air. The official grabs Hassan’s arm and pulls it back down telling him he didn’t win the match. We see Carlito’s foot barely resting on the bottom rope. Hassan grabs the official by the collar and starts yelling at him. Hassan is certain that Carlito submitted before he managed to get to the ropes and calls him a racist and shoves him to the floor. Carlito is sharply jerked to his feet by Hassan, only to be railed by the cast on Carlito’s arm. Hassan falls like a redwood and crashes to the floor. Carlito rolls up Hassan and the official turns to see it and makes the pin attempt. 1……………………………2………………………….3!

Winner – Carlito.
    Carlito rolls out of the ring holding his back in pain. He smiles because he knows he stole a win from Hassan here by using his cast to coast his way to victory. Suddenly, his smile turns into a gaping wide mouth as John Layfield interrupts the celebration.

John Layfield – “Is this the type of men that Jack Swagger calls ‘honorable?’ Carlito, the referee may not have seen your use of a foreign object, but I did. And just like before, I am officially restarting this match. And should you use your cast again, I will disqualify you.”

Carlito can’t believe it. He starts shouting at Layfield, before he jumps back up onto the apron and slips into the ring. Hassan is sitting on his knees, holding his forehead in pain. Carlito knows that now is the time to strike. He approaches his opponent, only to have his legs grabbed and he is flipped up and slammed onto his back in a weak spinebuster, but this created the perfect opportunity. With Carlito’s legs locked, Hassan rolls him over and sits high on the back of Carlito in a Boston Crab. Within seconds, Carlito Colon taps out and this match is awarded to Hassan.
    Hassan celebrates outside the ring, shouting at some of the fans who insult him. He walks away from the ring as Carlito crawls to the edge of the ring. He approaches the announcer’s table and starts screaming at the General Manager telling him that he stole a win from Carlito. The two share back and forth insults before Carlito shoves the General Manager back into his chair and grabs the Ace in the Hole contract and signs it before tossing it into the lap of Layfield and exiting the arena. The last shot is of Carlito telling Layfield that he’s going to regret crossing him. We cut to the fourth commercial break of the night.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Following the commercial break, the General Manager, John “Bradshaw” Layfield is standing in the center of the ring and he is holding the Ace in the Hole Contract.

John Layfield – “Ladies and gentlemen, I have in my hand the Ace in the Hole Ladder Match contract. On this contract, I see some of the finest wrestlers in the world today. Some of the strongest, most suicidal, and fierce competitors in the WWE. I see former World Champions. And also some of the hottest young talent I’ve ever seen. But something is missing. What would a chaotic match like this be, without some giants? The bigger, the better. The stronger, the better.”

“Some Bodies Gonna Get It” by Three 6 Mafia hits and every head in the arena turns to the entrance stage as we see the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry, making his way out of the back. He climbs up onto the ring apron and steps through the ropes and takes the microphone from Layfield to address the crowd.

Mark Henry – “Did you say, ‘strong?’ Because there is no one stronger than me. Hell, I’m the World’s Strongest Man.”

Mark Henry takes the contract and signs his name to it, and almost instantly is interrupted by “Remedy” by Seether. Henry is instantly ticked off that he is interrupted. We see Junior-Heavyweight Roderick Strong make his way out of the back and he joins the two men in the ring. He reaches out and takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

Roderick Strong – “Strong? I’m the real strongman of the WWE.”

Mark Henry – “Haha, get out of here, midget.”

Henry grabs Strong’s face with his free hand and shoves him to the floor. He turns and hands the contract back to Layfield. As he is walking away, Strong charges across the ring and grabs Henry by the arm and spins him around. Henry spins around swinging. His big right arm clubs down but Strong ducks under it and locks that same arm in a half-nelson, and picks him up with a tremendous show of strength, before slamming him down onto his bent knee with a backbreaker. The fans roar with excitement. The number one contender to the Junior-Heavyweight Championship, then takes the contract from Layfield and signs his name before exiting the ring. Henry rolls on the mat holding his back in pain.

John Layfield – “Gentlemen, we now only have two available spots left in this match. So the next two men who…”

We then hear “Land of Five Rivers” by Panjabi MC and the crowd nearly gasps as the over seven foot tall Great Khali walks out of the back. He walks toward the ring with the contract in his sights but along the way he stops as Roderick Strong passes him. The two men stop and stare at each other. Strong barely comes up to the chest of Khali as he stands just under a foot and a half shorter than Khali. Roderick doesn’t back down and they just stare. Finally, Khali turns his attention back to the contract and walks to the ring and climbs in.

John Layfield – “I did say big men, didn’t I? And they don’t get any bigger than you, do they?”

Khali takes the contract and signs his name to it and hands it back.

John Layfield – “If there isn’t a man in this match with enough strength to take this man off his feet, then how are they going to have the strength to keep him from taking the contract for himself? I know this may be premature, but allow me to go ahead and declare your winner of the Ace in the Hole ladder match.. the..”

“WELLLL It’s a Big Show!” hits and the crowd roars to their feet cheering as the largest athlete in the world walks out of the back. He is smiling from ear to ear as he approaches the ring. He picks up the microphone that Roderick Strong left behind and addresses Layfield and Khali.

The Big Show – “No one can take Khali off his feet? No one? I beg to differ.”

There is a long staredown between the two men as Layfield tries to sneak out of the ring. Big Show reaches out and grabs Layfield by the collar and jerks him back so that he doesn’t run off with the Ace in the Hole contract. Khali takes exception to this and grabs Big Show by the throat, but is promptly knocked out by the hard right hand of the Big Show who decks him with a closed knockout punch. Big Show then produces the contract from Layfield and signs his name as the twentieth and final man to enter the Ace in the Hole ladder match. The Big Show laughs and exits the ring, while John Layfield scurries back to the announcers position to get away from the World’s Largest Athlete.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We turn back to the announcer’s table where John Layfield and Todd Grisham are already talking about what just transpired in the ring.

John Layfield – “How dare him! Does he not know who I am? I’m John Layfield!”

Todd Grisham – “Sounds like your throat’s a little scratchy there, John. Everything okay?”

John Layfield – “Alright, I think I’ve had enough of your sarcasm here tonight…”

Suddenly, there is a spark and crackling sound and Todd Grisham jumps up from the announcer’s table. He tosses his headset to the floor and it suddenly catches on fire. He stands in shock, looking at Layfield and then the headset.

John Layfield – “What the hell is this?”

Grisham is having trouble hearing and he starts to panic. A crew member runs out of nowhere and extinguishes the fire. EMTs run out to check on Grisham who says he can’t hear them. The WWE quickly diverts the attention away from the situation and back to the ring as Dean Malenko makes his way out to the ring for the second time of the evening.

Malenko takes the microphone away from the ring announcer and prepares to address the fans.

Dean Malenko – “Ladies and gentlemen, this is your main event of the evening and this match is scheduled for one fall, with a fifteen minute time limit, and is the third match in the second round of the Junior-Heavyweight Title Tournament. Introducing first…”

“Ride of the Valkyries” hits and the fans stand on their feet applauding as Daniel Bryan makes his way out of the back. He walks slowly to the ring and hops into the squared circle with the Commissioner of the Junior-Heavyweight Division.

Dean Malenko – “Hailing from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing one hundred and ninety-two pounds, THE AMERICAN DRAGON, DANIEL BRYAN!”

Bryan holds a fist to the sky showing the very slightest alteration from his complete concentration on the match. He quickly shakes the hand of Dean Malenko before returning to his corner. “I Came to Play” by Downstait hits and the fans entire demeanor changes. They begin booing as the Miz walks out of the back with a cocky smile on his face. Regardless of the outcome of this match, the Miz has guaranteed himself the final entry position in Sunday night’s Six Pack Scramble match by being the first man to reach two wins with John Morrison behind him and CM Punk behind Morrison. But he knows this is the opportunity to take a commanding lead with three wins.

Dean Malenko – “Weighing two hundred and thirty-one pounds, coming from Cleveland, Ohio, he is THE AWESOME ONE, THE MIZ!”

The Miz climbs up onto the ring apron and slips through the ropes before climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and smiles out at the sea of fans, who nearly everyone of them despises him. He steps back into the ring where Malenko is offering a handshake. The Miz complies but as he’s shaking Malenko’s hand he is mocking him with a slightly humorous facial expression. Malenko returns back to the center of the ring.

Dean Malenko – “Gentlemen, you know the rules of the match. You can win by pinfall, submission, disqualification, or count-out and otherwise the match could end in a double count-out or disqualification. All disqualifications are declared by me. Respect the official and the calls he makes. Shake hands and at the sound of the bell, fight.”

The Miz and Daniel Bryan move to the center of the ring and they shake hands. As Daniel is trying to walk away, the Miz tightens the grip and doesn’t let go. He insults Bryan before releasing and returning back to his corner. The bell rings signaling the start of the match.

Junior-Heavyweight Open (15 Minute Time Limit)

The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

The two men circle around the ring before colliding in the center with a collar and elbow tie up. The ultra talented Daniel Bryan used this to his advantage and initiated a chain-wrestling sequence. He spun under into a hammerlock. The Miz blindly reached around looking for some kind of leverage and grabbed the head of Bryan and held it in place while he slipped through underneath his arm and turned it into a hammerlock of his own. Miz used his free arm to pull back the head of Bryan and jerked him back into a Dragon Sleeper. Within a second, Bryan scouted the move and spun himself downward into a front facelock and then hoisted Miz up and slammed him down into a bridging Northern Lights Suplex. Before the official can even get into position to make the cover, the Miz kicks out of the pin and rolls to his feet. As Bryan rolls to a knee, he looks up to see the Miz flying over his head and rolls him back with a sunset flip. Once again, the official doesn’t have time for a pin as Bryan pushes up, taking the Miz onto his back with a seated pin on his chest. The Miz wraps an arm around the thigh of Daniel and flips him off onto his side with a roll-up pin. Bryan kicks out and rolls to his feet. He turns to see an attacking Miz, he drops and wraps up with Miz, taking him down with a roll-up of his own. 1………2……… the Miz counters, rocking his body on top of Bryan’s. 1………….2………. Bryan kicks out. The two men roll out of the pin and come to a knee with their fists balled back, ready to fight and we have a stalemate. The fans all jump to their feet in excitement.

A few moments later after a misplaced clothesline, Daniel Bryan would take control over the match. His much smaller size and build made it so that he would have to keep Miz moving during his attack. Every chance he can, Daniel uses his quick feet to connect with wide open kicks to the chest of the Miz and as the Miz protects his chest from a kick, he then receives a couple to the head for his efforts. Daniel would then entertain the crowd with a series of suplexes, each of which would rock the Miz across the ring, holding his head, neck, shoulders, and back in pain. One of the more explosive moves of the match saw Daniel charge across the ring, bounce off the ropes and off of the return, nail a running arched big boot to the face of the Miz that nearly knocked Miz out cold. The Miz knows he’s in trouble and he high-tails it. He figures that he can get out of this with just a loss and not a broken limb and decides to call it quits. He exits the ring nearest the announcer’s table and walks around, holding his head down with a hand wrapped around his neck in pain. He turns the corner closest to the entrance ramp and out of nowhere a charging Daniel Bryan flies down the ring apron and jumps with his feet out in front of him and nails a delayed double dropkick that sends Miz flying back a few feet into the crowd barrier. The fans enjoy every second of the Miz being inflicted punishment and they don’t hold back. Bryan sees the end of the tunnel and grabs Miz by the head and whips him back into the ring. He follows him inside, only to have the Miz evade him, by rolling to the other side and exiting once again.

The Miz wobbles out of the ring and starts walking up the entrance ramp. He is grabbed by the arm and spun around, and he effectively has suckered Bryan in right where he wants him. Knee to the gut! DDT! The Miz can’t believe it worked. He starts crawling his way down the ramp and grabs the apron and pulls himself up. He rests on the apron, looking back at Bryan before rolling into the ring. Inside, he waits on his knees, watching and waiting to see if Bryan would respond before the ten count. At the five count, Bryan starts crawling his way to his feet. He drags himself closer and closer to the ring. It comes down to the wire, but at the last second he rolls onto the apron only to be nailed with a sliding dropkick to the head and be knocked off the apron to the floor. The Miz isn’t going to wait any longer. He now goes on the offensive. He pulls Bryan in and starts working on his head lambasting him with punches, chops, and elbows from every direction. The Miz nearly picked up a win when he managed to bounce off the ropes and connect with a running knee lift followed with a neckbreaker (Reality Check) but Bryan just managed to get his shoulder up to save himself. To add to the punishment, the Miz whipped Bryan into the corner and before Bryan could even settle from the impact, he was nearly ripped in half with a flying clothesline from the Miz. The Miz, seated on the second rope, whips Bryan to the mat with authority and slips through the ropes and scales up to the top. Daniel Bryan, stumbles to his feet and see his attack mounting the rope. With his last ounce of energy he falls into the top rope and causes the Miz to fall, split-legged onto the turnbuckle. The Miz slips off the turnbuckle and lands on the apron. He then falls to the floor where the official begins a ten count. The Miz rests on the outside, holding his groin in pain until Daniel Bryan exits the ring to retrieve his opponent. Daniel Bryan grabs the Miz by the head and pulls him toward the ring. The Miz quickly slips out and grabs the hand of Bryan and sharply whips him toward the steel steps. Bryan is too close to stop completely before he gets there and sticks his foot out and plants it against the metal steps to stop himself. But it leaves him too unprotected as the Miz is there to lock his arm and leg and nail his Skull Crushing Finale face first onto the steel steps. The referee’s count-out reaches six as the Miz crawls his way up the steps and rolls onto the mat, underneath the bottom rope and watches waiting. Four seconds later, the official calls to ten and Daniel Bryan is still unconscious. The referee calls for the bell.

Winner via Count-Out – The Miz.
    The Miz is beside himself. He evaded Bryan for most of the match and it ended up paying off in the end. Bryan lies motionless on the outside as we see a huge red bump forming on his forehead from where it connected with the steps. The Miz celebrates going 3 wins into the Division, and being just one more step away from becoming the first WWE Junior-Heavyweight Champion.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the ring, the cameras exit the building and we are taken halfway across the United States to the Leavenworth, Kansas Federal Penitentiary where we last saw the “Big Red Monster” Kane. We get a look at the building from the outside. And then we are ushered inside. We see a long row of cells on the left side and a white brick wall on the right. We can hear chatter from prisoners within. We then see two guards walk out from a joining hall at the end. They are standing on either side of Kane, who is wearing an orange jumpsuit and guiding him down the hallway. Kane is looking into the cells as we hear men talking to and about him as he walks down.

Prison Guard – “Open November, zero, zero, eight.”

Over a walkie talkie we can hear, “Roger, opening November, zero, zero, eight.” Close to the camera a cell opens. They are still ten to fifteen cells away. Suddenly, Kane stops walking. The guards nearly fall over as Kane abruptly stops. He turns his head sharply into the cell and stares inside.

Prison Guard – “Prisoner, keep walking.”

Kane starts to walk toward the cell that caught his eye as the guards scramble to grab his handcuffs and pull him along.

Prison Guard – “Prisoner, I am ordering you to keep moving.”

Kane is now just a foot or so away from the cell as he looks deep inside, almost as if he can’t believe what he is looking at.

Prison Guard – “This is your last warning.”

Kane turns sharply and grabs the other guard by the head and whips him into the cell door.

Prison Guard – “Code black! Code black! Guard down.”

A loud siren echoes throughout the building as Kane grabs the talking prison guard by the throat with his handcuffed hands and holds him up against the cell. He quickly releases him and he falls to a heap in the floor. Kane now turns his attention back to what is inside the cell. He stares inside the cell for a long moment before speaking.

Kane – “There you are. I’ve been looking for you…”

A door opens and twenty guards in riot gear run out into the room and they charge at Kane. He looks at them and then back inside the cell.

Kane – “Brother.”

Just as he says it, he is hit over the head with a club and taken to the floor. The guards overtake him and pull him into the cell that was intended for him and shut the door behind them. We can see the head of Kane barely in camera view. Blood trickles out of an open wound and out of the prison cell that is passed out in. The cameras cut to the fifth and final commercial break of the night.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When we return from commercial break, we go hot to the inside of the ring for the final segment of the evening. Inside the ring, we see the CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, Vince McMahon. He is standing next to a pedestal that is holding the World Heavyweight Championship. He is holding a microphone and is ready to address the crowd.

Vince McMahon – “Ladies and gentlemen, as you know, last week Triple H suffered a rehabilitating attack from the Undertaker and as a result of the attack he suffered two broken ribs, many others bruised, and other minor injuries. Because of these injuries, I was informed earlier today that Triple H would be unable to compete at Night of Champions.”

There is a hush over the crowd. Some stand with their hands over their mouths; others in disbelief that the injuries were as severe as they were.

Vince McMahon – “Now, I may not like Triple H; nor like what he’s put my daughter through. But last week, he may have redeemed himself by sacrificing himself in the name of his wife, my daughter, Stephanie. However, as a business man I have to be able to put my personal feelings aside from time to time and ask, what is best for Monday Night Raw?”

The cameras closes in on a large group of fans who are chanting “TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H!” and others who are holding signs supporting Hunter.

Vince McMahon – “And the best thing for Raw tonight is that I have vacated the World Heavyweight Championship. And now I have to look to the future. Look to this Sunday at Night of Champions. We have promised the fans a World Heavyweight Championship match and that’s exactly what we’re going to give them. So I have decided that…”

“Ain’t No Grave Can Hold This Body Down” by Johnny Cash begins to play and the lights go dim. We see a line of druids walking out of the back, pulling a casket along with them. They wheel the casket up next to the ring and open it. Inside we see the Undertaker sit up and he stands upright out of the casket.

The Undertaker steps out of the casket onto the ring and slips through the ropes into the ring. Vince McMahon decides not to hang around and jumps out of the ring on the side closest to the announcer’s table. The Undertaker picks up the microphone that he left behind.

The Undertaker – “I don’t think you’re in a position to be deciding anything. So let me make the decision for you. If Raw is without a World Champion, then I will take that mantle.”

The Undertaker approaches the pedestal that holds the World Heavyweight Championship, looking down on it. He reaches out to grab the title when all of the sudden. “Time to Play the Game!” The fans roar, jumping up and down cheering. We see Triple H walking out of the backroom onto the entrance stage. His ribs are taped up for protection and he looks like he just walked through hell to get there. In his right hand, he looks down and is staring at his sledgehammer. The Undertaker, for possibly the first time in his historic WWE career has the look of fear in his eyes.

The Undertaker puts his hands up, directing the druids to stop him. Triple H walks down the entrance ramp with nearly a dozen druids marching up the ramp after him. One by one, he begins to pulverize them with the sledgehammer, knocking them all out and off of the ramp. He leaves a trail of men in robes behind him, all laid out. When he’s finished, he looks up into the ring at the Undertaker. Suddenly, the Undertaker leaps through the ropes into the coffin that he was brought to the ring in. Within seconds an eerie fog spills out from the cracks of the coffin. Triple H approaches the coffin and starts blasting it with his sledgehammer. Within a few seconds, he’s completely destroyed the lid and rips it off. Inside, he finds that the Undertaker is not there. He turns the casket over and fog erupts from every direction, but there is no Undertaker. Triple H climbs into the ring and the fans are going wild. He lays down his sledgehammer and walks over to the pedestal that his World Championship rests on. He reaches down and picks it up. He stares down at it for a long moment before whipping it around his waist and produces the same microphone off the floor that McMahon and Undertaker spoke into.

Triple H – “Undertaker, six days. You call yourself the Deadman. I hope that’s true, because if it’s not, at Night of Champions, I’ll make sure that it is.”

The fans are going nuts as we approach the closing few seconds of the final Monday Night Raw before Night of Champions.

Triple H – “I may be hurt. I may be injured. But I’m not dead. Not yet.”

Triple H throws the microphone down and poses for the crowd as the show cuts.

Monday Night Raw – May 23, 2011
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

The program opens up, live inside the arena. The arena is set up in a traditional style. The ring looks as though it were made for royalty. The ring apron is red, with gold and black words stretched across it, “Night of Champions” on all four sides. The ropes are golden with black turnbuckle pads also with golden accent WWE logos. The remainder of the ring area is decorated in black, from the pads on the floor, to the ring steps, to the announcer’s table, and even the crowd barrier. From the entrance stage there is a small ramp that leads to a red carpet that leads to the ring. The entrance stage is entirely black with huge lights aimed up toward the stage set-up where we see three huge red drapes hanging from the ceiling on each side of the video screen. Each drape has a different WWE Championship. On the left side, beginning nearest to the center is the World Heavyweight Championship, and to the left of it is the United States Championship, and finally to the far left is a World Tag Team Championship. On the right side of the screen starting on the left side is the Junior-Heavyweight Championship, to its right is the Intercontinental Championship, and finally to the far right is a second World Tag Team Championship. We begin the show with huge pyrotechnics exploding from the entrance stage and shooting upward in front of each of the six championship belt drapes. Above the ring, there is another display of fireworks that explode for a few seconds, before we are ushered to the announcer’s table where General Manager John “Bradshaw” Layfield and Play-by-Play Announcer Todd Grisham are standing by.

Todd Grisham – “HELLO EVERYONE, WELCOME TO NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!”

John Layfield – “It’s been a long journey, but we’re finally here. This is your first solo production pay-per-view by Monday Night Raw.”

Todd Grisham – “Tonight, everything is on the line as every championship will be contested.”

John Layfield – “Four championship matches will featured tonight, and another match will be the continuation of a tournament to decide a championship.”

Todd Grisham – “And while we’re featuring championships here tonight, the fifth match will decide the new number one contenders for post-Night of Champions.”

John Layfield – “Six weeks of action and we culminate on it here tonight with what promises to be one of the most memorable nights in the history of the WWE.”

Todd Grisham – “I’m Todd Grisham, and with me taking up his command from this announcer’s table is General Manager of PoweRaw, John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield.”

John Layfield – “Glad to have you back, Todd.”

Todd Grisham – “Glad to be back, John.”

John Layfield – “It’s good to see that you weren’t severely hurt by that electrical malfunction last week.”

Todd Grisham – “You and me both, boss.”

John Layfield – “I assure you that we have investigated the matter and have used every precaution to ensure it doesn’t happen again.”

Todd Grisham – “Good. Now, let’s get to the action.”

John Layfield – “We’re going to kick tonight off with the Ace in the Hole Ladder Match. As you can see, crews are setting up ladders all around the ring.”

Todd Grisham – “Let’s take a look at how this match came about, and a closer look at the twenty men who are participating.”

The cameras cut to a pretaped video for the Ace in the Hole Ladder Match.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cameras cut to a quick video recap of how we arrived at the Ace in the Hole Ladder Match that kick starts the first match of the evening, featuring the twenty Superstars who will be participating in the fight to take the four briefcases.

| BACKSTORY – ACE IN THE HOLE LADDER MATCH |

• The video starts with John “Bradshaw” Layfield, General Manager of Monday Night Raw, standing in the ring. He makes an announcement that at Night of Champions, not only will we decide all Championships of the PoweRaw Brand, but we will also declare new Number One Contenders for those titles in one single match. The match was named Ace in the Hole because that is exactly what it is; an ace up the sleeve of the men who were able to win. The GM announced that the following week there would be an open contract signing for any man who wanted to participate and that all they had to do is walk out to the ring and put their name on the contract.

• The match rules were simple. Twenty men, one ring, and an infinite number of ladders. All under the shadow of four briefcases hanging high above the ring. The goal of the match was even simpler. The first four men who could climb the ladder and produce one of the briefcases would be declared the winners of the match. And possibly for the first time ever, the glory of a win did not outweigh the reward of the win. Inside each of the four briefcases nests a guaranteed championship title shot for one of four of the titles defended on Monday Night Raw that can be cashed in anytime in the six weeks, expiring at the conclusion of the next PoweRaw Pay-Per-View, Fully Loaded. For sixteen men, they would fight to an empty finish. But for four men, they will walk out with the possibility of a greater fame than they could ever imagine. The only question left hanging in the balance for those four: Would lady luck produce the title shot that they seek? With a guaranteed shot at the World Heavyweight, World Tag Team, United States and Intercontinental Championships, twenty men were not hard to find.

• Within the match, we focus on mini-feuds that have taken form over the last six weeks. Following the Big Show’s draft to Smackdown, he has been haunted by John Layfield’s inability to let the big man go. Show has been the target of numerous attacks from the General Manager’s henchman and possibly looking to steal a championship over to the blue brand, the Big Show represents the only member of the Smackdown roster in this match. In his trade to Smackdown, Big Show produced three free agent contracts for Raw, and all three will also be participating in this match. Roderick Strong has made an impact on Raw in the Junior-Heavyweight Division and now already named the Number One Contender to the title that is still in limbo, he looks to take another guaranteed title shot with him as Raw’s hottest Free Agent signing. But he’ll have some competition; but who is still the question. John Layfield reserved the first two positions in this match for the last two Free Agents, who will not be unveiled until the match itself. The world waits on its hands to find out.

• Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Chavo Guerrero, Tyson Kidd, and Yoshi Tatsu received some criticism from the General Manager when they attempted to sign up for this match. He called them long shots who actually don’t have a chance of winning. After insulting them all, he told them he did it because he wanted to light a spark within them and get them fired up. Because if they showed up for this match in the same condition they’ve spent their previous years here in the WWE, then they stand absolutely no chance of winning. On the other end of the spectrum, members of this match who stand a great chance of winning are the few who answered the call for giants, big men, and strong men to fill the ranks. The likes of the Great Khali, Mark Henry, Vladimir Kozlov, and Ezekiel Jackson all came forward and signed the contract to participate. Over the last month and a half Mark Henry and Great Khali have been absent save for a few Battle Royal matches, but the other two (Kozlov/Jackson) have engaged in a heated rivalry that neither man has clearly stepped forward the winner of. Only this match will tell if their sheer size and strength will pay off high dividends.

• Carlito Colon and Jimmy Uso are unusual suspects to winning, and even more so when the General Manager reverses the decisions in their matches this past week. Carlito Colon successfully defeated Muhammad Hassan when he used (or abused) the cast on his broken arm to knock out the Iranian challenger to Jack Swagger’s Intercontinental Championship. However, John Layfield was quick to restart the match and Hassan was ready and walked on to victory over Colon. Earlier in the night, Jimmy Uso saw a similar circumstance when he defeated Christopher Daniels who will be fighting for Jack Swagger’s United States Championship. With the aid of his identical brother, Jimmy scored an upset win. But just like Carlito, this match was restarted and Chris Daniels scored the quick win. After their respective matches, Carlito Colon and Jimmy Uso both signed up for the Ace in the Hole Match. And much to the dismay of Jimmy’s brother, Jay, he will have to go solo since Layfield disqualified him from signing up.

• The final five participants have possibly the most intrigue going into the match. First is Cody Rhodes who has been a thorn in John Layfield’s side. Or otherwise, the faction he has joined has been. After joining the Striker Brigade, Cody Rhodes has aided and abetted the efforts in removing John Layfield from his position as General Manager. Having allowed Striker to do all the talking, Cody Rhodes has been more involved in his own efforts to rise up the ranks. A stark win tonight could be what Rhodes needs to catapult his career into complete stardom. The final four to round off the match involves two men who have a huge chip on their shoulder, Chris Masters and Nick Dinsmore. After blaming Cena for their unsuccessful careers six years ago, they decided to seek revenge and escalate their own careers by targeting possibly the most popular man on the roster. Not satisfied with just Cena, they have also put their sites on R-Truth. After four weeks of coming up empty in their encounters, Cena and R-Truth finally went on the offensive, chasing the two avengers away from the ring this last week in a moment when all four signed up for the fight.

• Twenty men. Four guaranteed championships on the line. Who will step forward and claim the prize? Who will go home empty handed? Or worse, who will be visiting the hospital when the pains of twenty men and an untold amount of ladders breaks not only the hopes and dreams of men, but their bones as well? Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the Ace in the Hole Ladder Match!
    Following the recap, we go back to ringside where Justin Roberts is standing by in the ring ready to prepare us for the match.

Justin Roberts – “Ladies and gentlemen, the first match of the night is the ACE IN THE HOLE LADDER MATCH! In this match, twenty men will attempt to climb a ladder and take down one of four briefcases that will guarantee them a shot at the World Heavyweight, World Tag Team, United States, or Intercontinental Championship anytime within the next six weeks.”

“The Time is Now” hits and the crowd goes nuts. Possibly receiving the best reception of the night, John Cena rushes out of the back, firing up the crowd with his enthusiasm. He stops at the edge of the small stage and salutes the fans before charging down the entrance ramp and sliding into the ring at full speed. He stands upright and tosses his hat off into the crowd and then whipping his shirt over his head and firing it off into the stands as well.

Justin Roberts – “Introducing first, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing two hundred and forty pounds, JOHN CENA!”

Cena plays to the crowd for a few moments before his music fades and he is joined by his good friend, R-Truth. “What’s Up” plays throughout the building and Truth dances out onto the stage as the fans give him a really good ovation. He sings some of the lyrics to his song as he slowly makes his way out to the ring.

Justin Roberts – “From Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing two hundred and thirty-five pounds, R-TRUTH!”

Truth has some bandages covering portions of his body where he was burned by a mistimed pyrotechnic explosion two weeks ago. He climbs up the steps and joins his friend in the ring. The two men shake hands and wait patiently for the rest of their opponents. A generic rock tune hits and we get a quick line of a handful of superstars who walk single file toward the squared circle.

Chavo leads the pack. He walks straight to the ring, walking around the ladders that have been set up along the way.

Justin Roberts – “From El Paso, Texas, weighing two hundred and fifteen pounds, CHAVO GUERRERO!”

Right behind Chavo is Zack Ryder. Zack is dressed similar as his partner, Curt, who is directly behind him. Zack is still dressed in his usual Long Island Iced Z self, and the fans give him a slightly better reception than they did Chavo.

Justin Roberts – “Weighing two hundred and fourteen pounds, hailing from Long Island, New York, ZACK RYDER!”

With a potential partnership in mind in this match, Hawkins joins up with his longtime friend, Zack and the two talk over their game plan. About that time, they reach the ring and join the rest of their opponents inside.

Justin Roberts – “From Queens, New York, weighing two hundred and thirty-six pounds, CURT HAWKINS!”

Of the five men who walk in a line to the ring, Tatsu receives the most positive reaction from the fans, but most still holdout that he doesn’t stand much of a chance of walking out with one of the four title shots.

Justin Roberts – “Weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, from Tokyo, Japan, YOSHI TATSU!”

In stark contrast to Yoshi, Tyson Kidd gets one of the most heated reactions out of the fans. He has his usual cocky grin spread across his face and he slides up onto the apron, looking back at the ladders strung out across the entrance walkway he just crossed.

Justin Roberts – “From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing one hundred and ninety-nine pounds, TYSON KIDD!”

With seven of the twenty participants in the ring, the fans weigh anxiously to see who will be coming out next. “Land of Five Rivers” by Panjabi MC hits and the fans give a roaring disapproval of The Great Khali as he towers above them on his march to the ring.

Khali walks past the row of ladders and nearly towers to the same height as a few of them as he approaches the ring and climbs up onto the apron, pulling himself up and stepping over. He joins his opponents in the squared circle where most of them avoid him like the plague.

Justin Roberts – “From Dhirana, India, weighing four hundred and twenty pounds, THE GREAT KHALI!”

The short pause until the next opponent passes quickly as “Domination” blasts through the loudspeakers and the very energetic Ezekiel Jackson sprints out of the back through a huge pyrotechnic explosion. He walks through the sparks and breathes out some smoke as he slaps hands with the fans on his race to the ring.

Justin Roberts – “From Guyana, West Africa, weighing three hundred and nine pounds, EZEKIEL JACKSON!”

Jackson arrives at the ring and does a forward jump, planting his foot on the apron and slipping through the middle and top rope and into the ring in the same motion. Many of the much smaller competitors scurry out of his way as he comes face to face with Khali. Before anything else can transpire, “Pain” plays through the building and Jackson’s newly formed rival, Vladimir Kozlov appears.

The Moscow Mauler marches to the ring to a chorus of boos that fills the building. He doesn’t care one way or the other for the fans and he ignores their every action, never taking his eyes off of Jackson in the ring.

Justin Roberts – “From Moscow, Russia, weighing three hundred and two pounds, VLADIMIR KOZLOV!”

Kozlov steps through the ropes and into the ring, but before he can pounce, officials fill the ring, separating the two. They order the two men to separate and there is compliance. They both know that they’ll get their hands on one another soon.

During the confusion, Mark Henry walks out onto the stage as “Some Bodies Gonna Get It” hits and he makes a quick line toward the ring, leaving tremors behind with each of his massive steps.

Justin Roberts – “From Silsbee, Texas, weighing three hundred and ninety-eight pounds, MARK HENRY!”

Henry stops at the base of the ring and looks up at the four briefcases as nearly everyone in the ring looks down at him. Henry grabs the middle rope and pulls himself onto the apron and rolls into the ring. He joins the first ten men inside and they wait patiently for the rest.

The fans give a very mixed reception for “Dashing” Cody Rhodes who comes out onto the stage as a large mirror is lowered from the ceiling. He looks into it and then turns and makes his way to the ring. A few of the wrestlers laugh at him for his vain behavior but he doesn’t even notice them.

Justin Roberts – “Weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, from Marietta, Georgia, CODY RHODES!”

Rhodes climbs up onto the apron and wipes his boots on the mat before sliding into the ring. Once inside, he unzips his jacket and hands it to the timekeeper before turning to his opponents, most of which are looking directly at him.

The first of four free agent signees makes his way out to one of the best receptions of the twenty men. Roderick Strong pauses at the edge of the entrance stage and stares out into the sea of fans, while “Remedy” by Seether plays throughout the building. Roddy then races down the walkway, dodging around the ladders before sliding into the ring.

Justin Roberts – “From New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing two hundred and twelve pounds, RODERICK STRONG!”

Strong walks around the center of the ring and joins his opponents on the outlining edge against the ropes as “I Spit in the Face” plays and we see the Caribbean athlete walk out of the back. Carlito is carrying an apple in the hand that is covered with a cast following an accident in the ring from six weeks ago.

Justin Roberts – “From the Caribbean, weighing two hundred and thirty-one pounds, CARLITO COLON!”

Carlito places his apple on the edge of the ring before rolling onto the apron and underneath the ropes into the ring. He is startled by the Samoan drum beat the fills the arena. Jimmy Uso walks out of the back to just as negative as a reaction that Carlito received. With speculation still surrounding the circumstances of his brother’s injury, Jimmy smiles as if he knows that he has his own ace in the hole to help him win this match.

Justin Roberts – “Weighing two hundred and forty pounds, from the Isle of Samoa, JIMMY USO!”

With the first fifteen men in the match, everyone is nearly startled when “It’s a Big Show” hits and the world’s largest athlete appears. The Big Show has a smile that stretches from ear to ear as he looks up at the briefcases and then at the General Manager.

The Big Show walks past the ladders and just like Khali, he gives off the impression that he may not even need a ladder to reach one of the four briefcases in this match.

Justin Roberts – “From Tampa, Florida, weighing four hundred and eighty-five pounds, THE BIG SHOW!”

Once inside the ring, Show sizes up the other wrestlers and he clearly towers over all of them, save Khali. The camera turns back to the entrance stage where “Masterpiece” hits and we see the team of Chris Masters and Nick Dinsmore appear. Dinsmore leads the group, while Chris stays back by the stage. Dinsmore has his eyes locked on Cena and walks to the ring unwilling to wait to get his hands on him.

Justin Roberts – “From Louisville, Kentucky, weighing two hundred and twenty-six pounds, NICK DINSMORE!”

The Ripper waits at the edge of the ring for his opponent. The camera turns back to the stage where we see Chris Masters posing. He pops up off a knee, dropping his cape to reveal his muscular frame. Masters walks toward the squared circle, flexing all along the way. Once he catches up with Dinsmore, the two men climb into the ring, where officials are prepared to keep Cena and Truth from attacking them prematurely.

Justin Roberts – “From Los Angeles, California, weighing two hundred and sixty five pounds, CHRIS MASTERS!”

With eighteen men in the ring, we now wait for the final two men, who promise to be the last two Free Agents to sign with Monday Night Raw. The lights to the arena goes black. There is a buzz in the air, everyone speculating who it might be. Suddenly, the Russian National Anthem hits and there is mass confusion. Foreign sensation, Alex Koslov enters the building and the fans are stunned. Koslov marches toward the ring, looking forward to the ring the whole way.

Justin Roberts – “From Moscow, Russia, weighing one hundred and ninety pounds, ALEX KOSLOV!”

Once in the ring, Koslov stops and stares at Kozlov. The two Russian stars shake hands before taking on separate corners and waiting for the final competitor. The lights go black once again and there is another short pause. “Wherever I May Roam” by Metallica begins playing, and still nothing. Once the music hits the chorus, the lights come on and we see a man on the stage with a hooded vest on. The hood covers his face, until he suddenly lifts off the hood and throws his arms out to the side.

The fans erupt! They instantly recognize Styles and give him a very welcomed reception. He slaps hands with them on his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts – “From Gainesville, Georgia, weighing two hundred and fifteen pounds, AJ STYLES!”

Styles leaps from the floor onto the ring apron slips through the ropes, joining his nineteen opponents in the squared circle. The official can’t keep order anymore. He exits the ring and calls for the bell.

TWENTY MAN ACE IN THE HOLE LADDER MATCH

JOHN CENA VERSUS R-TRUTH VERSUS CHAVO GUERRERO VERSUS ZACK RYDER VERSUS CURT HAWKINS
    YOSHI TATSU VERSUS TYSON KIDD VERSUS GREAT KHALI VERSUS EZEKIEL JACKSON VERSUS VLADIMIR KOZLOV
    MARK HENRY VERSUS CODY RHODES VERSUS RODERICK STRONG VERSUS CARLITO COLON VERSUS JIMMY USO
    THE BIG SHOW VERSUS NICK DINSMORE VERSUS CHRIS MASTERS VERSUS ALEX KOSLOV VERSUS AJ STYLES

John Layfield – “AND HERE WE GO!”

Todd Grisham – “Twenty men and every one of them has a twenty percentage chance of walking out of here with a title shot, who will go the distance?”

The bell rings and the first match of Night of Champions is underway. As soon as we go hot in the match, all hell breaks loose. Twenty men, all targeting one another with just one thing on their mind; getting to one of those four briefcases. Immediately, old feuds are reignited. We get a close look at John Cena and T-Truth who waste absolutely no time darting across the ring and going fist for fist with Chris Masters and Nick Dinsmore. “The Masterpiece” and “The Ripper” are immediately on the defense and slip out of the ring to save their own neck, but even that is not sufficient. They find themselves running around the ring to get away from the two. Back inside the ring, we see Mark Henry trying to enact some revenge on Roderick Strong from the embarrassment he suffered this past week on Raw. In a face to face fight, Henry’s strength proves superior and he starts working over the much smaller Strong. On another side of the ring, we see Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson in a continuation of their feud that started a few weeks back. The two men are going toe to toe and neither are backing down. In the center of the ring, there is a faceoff between the two largest athletes in the match, the Big Show and the Great Khali. The two behemoths collide and the ring shakes as they knock each other around. The two men share blasts with their enormous clubbing fists. The chaos in and around the ring sends the cameras scrambling around looking for the best shots of action. When we finally settle back to the ring, we see that most of the younger stars of the match, are the only ones left standing in the ring. With action exploding all around the ring, we try to stay focused on what’s happening inside. Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Chavo Guerrero, Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd, AJ Styles, Alex Koslov, Jimmy Uso, Carlito Colon, and Cody Rhodes are all that remains inside. While a few turn to retrieving ladders from the outside, action explodes on the inside.

Todd Grisham – “This is what a ladder match is all about. Young explosive talent going at it for their shot at greatness.”

John Layfield – “Just don’t tell that to the big men on the outside. When they settle things amongst themselves, there will be hell to pay inside that ring.”

AJ Styles and Cody Rhodes takes control of things on the inside. Rhodes uses his experience to help him take command of the ring. He tosses bodies into corners and rips through them with his sharp offense. AJ Styles’ high-flying techniques proves to be the right formula for his own success. Once ladders are brought into the mix, technique and experience go out the window for sheer chaos. Yoshi Tatsu is the first to slip a ladder into the squared circle. He immediately targets Curt Hawkins. He grabs the ladder by the top end and reaches into a rung and lifts it high into the air. He is unable to get it all the way up before the weight of the ladder struggles against his own strength and falls back down. He turns slightly and the ladder falls right onto the head of Curt Hawkins. Curt’s head slips right into one of the rungs of the ladder and slams onto his shoulders, taking him down to a knee. Yoshi sees Curt’s partner coming at him and tosses his end of the ladder into the air so that Zack runs under it slightly. Yoshi then jumps up and grabs a run from the middle of the ladder and uses his weight and gravity to jerk it back down, causing it to slam onto Zack in the same manner that it did Curt. Ryder’s head slips through a rung and the ladder landing on his shoulders drives him to the mat on one knee as well. With the ladder at around his waist level, Tatsu bounces off the bottom ropes, charging at the ladder. He jumps up onto the ladder, using it to springboard off of. Tatsu wraps his legs around the neck of Koslov and sends him to the mat with a hurricanrana. As Yoshi stands up, he turns to see Curt and Zack charging him, the ladder still nested on their shoulders, with one man on each end of the steel structure. They attempt to take his head off with a clothesline using the ladder, but he bends backward, planting his hands on the mat, bridging perfectly. The run past him, and he flips back to a standing position, and charges the bottom ropes again. He jumps onto the second rope and springboards around 180&#176; and lands right on the center of the ladder as the two men return to him. With each man trapped in the rungs, they try to pick the ladder up off their shoulders, but the weight of the ladder with Tatsu on it is too much. This creates a perfect opening for Yoshi. He runs down to the top end of the ladder and kicks Curt square on the forehead. Hawkins drops to a knee. With Zack still standing, the ladder is angled up toward his head. Yoshi charges up the ladder and delivers a suicide dropkick to the face of Ryder and Zack, too, falls to his knees. Yoshi rolls off of the ladder and walks right into Chavo who grabs him under the arms and lifts him up and sits out into a spinebuster onto the elevated ladder!

Todd Grisham – “WOW!”

John Layfield – “Yoshi is going to need a good chiropractor after that.”

Todd Grisham – “Yoshi Tatsu exhibits some very unorthodox offense to Ryder and Hawkins before he becomes a victim of his own design.”

Yoshi is nearly doubled over the ladder, and Hawkins and Ryder are barely able to move. They can’t fall down because the ladder would break their neck, but they can’t get the ladder off their own shoulders. AJ Styles and Alex Koslov move to each end of the ladder and attempt to help them get the ladder off their neck and shoulders. The four men are able to lift the ladder up and the two men slide their heads out from underneath it. But while they are holding the ladder up in the air, the camera turns to the turnbuckle where we see Chavo Guerrero leap off of the top rope and connect with a Frog Splash onto Tatsu who is lying on the ladder. The impact causes the men to drop the ladder and Chavo gets a second impact on Tatsu when they collide with the mat. Curt and Zack roll away from the action, nearly sidelined because of the damage they sustained to their shoulders and neck. Yoshi Tatsu lies motionless on the ladder and Chavo rolls off of him, admiring his handy work. Alex Koslov grabs Yoshi by the head and pulls him off of the ladder; that is until he is grabbed by the head from behind from Cody Rhodes. Cody snaps the head of Alex back into an inverted facelock and then whips him to the mat with his Cross Rhodes (spinning facebuster). Rhodes rests on a knee and yells “Welcome to Raw.” Meanwhile, Chavo Guerrero turns right into a boot from AJ Styles, who applies a standing headscissors. Styles throws his arms out to the side before flipping Chavo up and holding him upside down in the air. AJ walks his legs over the arms of Chavo and jumps forward, nailing his Styles Clash (inverted Belly to Back slam) onto the folded ladder that Chavo just used. AJ rolls off of the ladder holding his legs in pain. This gives Rhodes a chance. He rolls Chavo off of the ladder and he picks up the ladder and walks it over to the nearest (bottom right) corner. As Cody places the ladder against the corner, we see Tyson Kidd race down the left side of the ring apron, and grab the turnbuckle post, flinging himself around the post nearly 360&#176; before nailing a wide kick to the side of Rhodes’ head. Cody stumbles back into the ring. Unaware of his surroundings, he walks too close to the other side of the ring and AJ Styles jumps onto the second rope and springboards into a moonsault, floating over the body of Cody, but locking on a reverse facelock in the process, dropping into a reverse DDT all in one motion. On the other side of the ring we see Tyson Kidd climbing up onto the turnbuckle that the ladder is propped up against. Once on top of the turnbuckle, he reaches up and grabs the top of the ladder. He jumps up, shoving off at the same time and as the ladder rocks upward, he scales up to the top of the ladder and allows it to lift him up into the air and swing him back toward the mat like a pendulum. He moves himself in such a manner that he can nail a beautifully executed elbow drop on the fallen Cody Rhodes.

John Layfield – “That will be on the highlight reel for years to come!”

Todd Grisham – “We’re just a few minutes into this match and there are bodies everywhere.”

John Layfield – “We did well to mention how this could make someone’s career if they could win this. We may have failed to mention how this could end someone’s career just as easy.”

Having possibly the highlight of the match was enough cause for celebration with Tyson Kidd. He wobbles to his feet and celebrates. The celebration was premature because he instantly forgot that AJ Styles was still in the mix. Styles rears up behind him and grabs him by the head and snaps him back first onto the folded ladder. Styles looks around the ring and sees bodies everywhere. He is the last man standing. He picks up the ladder that he just slammed Kidd onto and pulls it off the mat, opening it. He looks up to the briefcases and moves the ladder directly under them. AJ starts climbing, but he becomes an immediate target. Roderick Strong rolls onto the apron and follows him up the ladder. The two men scale to the top of the ladder. AJ arrives first and tries to steal a briefcase, but Strong has another plan. He nails AJ with a hard right. Styles nearly falls off the ladder, but hangs on tight. He jerks himself close to the ladder and nails a hard right of his own. Strong nearly loses his balance and falls, but he too gets a grip. He is hanging on. Another right from AJ! The fans are going nuts. Another right! Strong is about to lose his grip. Another right! Strong plants his right foot against a ladder rung and shoves himself upward and slips his head under another right hook, and locks his arm across the shoulder of AJ Styles. Strong then jumps off of the ladder, to the left, and drags AJ with them. The two men freefall to the mat and Strong plants out a knee and as Strong hits the mat, AJ lands backfirst onto the bent knee of Strong! The crowd roars with excitement. Strong is hurt, but not severely. His knee may have taken too much weight with the backbreaker. He uses the rope to pull himself to his feet and turns, only to be cold clocked by Carlito Colon who uses the cast on his arm to knock Strong out. Carlito seems proud of himself.

Todd Grisham – “Even in a match where the use of ladders is allowed, Carlito still finds a way to cheat.”

John Layfield – “In a match like this, you do what you got to do to win.”

Todd Grisham – “Last week you overturned a win because he used that cast.”

John Layfield – “Last week wasn’t an anything goes ladder match.”

Carlito walks across the ring and grabs Tyson Kidd by the little amount of hair on top of his head and jerks him to his feet. Just like Strong, Carlito jumps and delivers a discuss forearm with the cast on his arm that knocks Kidd clean out. Carlito turns to see Cody Rhodes is moving in the corner. He’s going for the trifecta and puts himself in position to nail the forearm. Rhodes turns around and dodges the forearm. Tyson turns around and Rhodes plants a shoulder into his abdomen and picks him up over his shoulder, legs split, and hangs on to Kidd’s legs. Rhodes turns back to the center of the ring and snaps him into a whiplash with the Alabama Slam. Kidd’s head nails one of the rungs of the standing ladder and he is out of the action. Cody Rhodes is once again, all alone in the ring. He sees Zack Ryder rolling into the ring and he folds up the standing ladder and pushes it over. The ladder falls right onto the back of Ryder and Zack goes down hard. Rhodes charges over and begins stomping away at his back and plants a foot onto the face of Curt Hawkins who is trying to get into the ring and shoves him back off the apron before he can even get in. Suddenly, the ladder by Cody’s legs is pulled away from him. Cody turns and is doubled over when the ladder is slammed right into his gut. On the other end of the ladder stands Alex Koslov holding the steel structure. Alex pulls back and picks the ladder up off the mat and holds it on his shoulder like a javelin and takes two steps forward before tossing it, with the blunt top end facing outward, directly into the face of Cody Rhodes. The impact is vicious and Rhodes is whipped to the mat with authority. We turn to the downed Rhodes to see blood gushing out of his nose. He is barely moving at first, but once he gets a sight of his own blood he panics. He rolls out of the ring as his face is covered in the crimson liquid. He yells “enough” and he stumbles away from the ring. He walks away from the match, leaving Alex Koslov alone in the ring.

Todd Grisham – “Where is he going?”

John Layfield – “The sight of his own blood looks to be too much for Cody Rhodes.”

Todd Grisham – “Wait, is he leaving the match?”

John Layfield – “Good riddance.”

Back inside the ring, Alex Koslov doesn’t know what to make of it. He does know that he is all alone in the ring and is holding a ladder and that alone is enough to get him moving. He flips the ladder up, and opens it. He looks up to the briefcases and moves the ladder slightly so that it’s directly under the prize. He starts to scale up it, but jumps down momentarily, long enough to nail his Soviet Strike (superkick) to a sneaking Jimmy Uso who was looking to catch him off guard. The impact takes Uso back through the ropes and to the outside. With the remaining members of the match sidetracked, Koslov has a clear opening to the finish. He hops back onto the ladder and starts climbing. That is, until he sees another ladder slide into the ring. Following the ladder is AJ Styles. Koslov thinks he has Styles beat and keeps climbing. Styles has it figured out. Four briefcases and only two men going after them. Styles tilts his ladder up and steadies it before he starts climbing too. Koslov reaches the top and his fingers stretch out for a briefcase. Styles is right behind him. Koslov snags a briefcase and pulls it close to him, and he lifts it off the hooks it’s nested on and drags it close to his chest, taking the first briefcase for himself. At that same time AJ Styles reaches up for his own briefcase. Suddenly, he is struck right in the face. He nearly loses his grip on the ladder, and doubles over it. He looks to see that Koslov has just nailed him across the face with his own Ace in the Hole briefcase. He then takes a shot across the top of his shoulders with it, and then Koslov plants his foot on AJ’s ladder and shoves off. AJ’s ladder rocks before tilting and dumping AJ Styles over the top rope, right into a group of big men who were brawling on the outside. Koslov, the lone survivor stands high above the ring on his ladder, holding his Ace in the Hole briefcase for the world to see.

Ace in the Hole Briefcase #1 – Alex Koslov

Todd Grisham – “One down, three to go.”

John Layfield – “I knew I saw something special in this kid when I hired him.”

Todd Grisham – “If Alex Koslov didn’t have a bright future ahead of him here in the WWE, he certainly does now.”

John Layfield – “Although we don’t know just yet which one, Koslov has a guaranteed shot at one of the championships here on Raw.”

Todd Grisham – “With the condition that these wrestlers are in, it really is just anyone’s game.”

AJ Styles collided with the likes of Big Show, Great Khali, Vladimir Kozlov, Mark Henry, and Ezekiel Jackson like a missile when he fell out of the ring, taking them all out of action. From there we turn our focus back to the outside of the ring nearest to the announcer’s table where R-Truth, John Cena, Nick Dinsmore, and Chris Masters are fighting. Masters and Truth have separated themselves from Cena and Dinsmore and right away Masters goes on the offensive. He brutalizes Truth with his pure strength and if Truth didn’t have the amount of desire that he does, he would have resulted to begging for mercy. Masters flips Truth onto the mat and drags him close to the turnbuckle. He pulls his legs to one side of the turnbuckle and arms to the other, with his back against it. Masters grabs one of Truth’s legs and one of his arms and pulls him. Arching around the turnbuckle post, Truth screams in agony. Masters then plants his foot against the turnbuckle post to give him even more leverage. Finally he places his second foot against it and rests on his own neck, using his feet to push and arms to pull, putting an intense amount of stress on R-Truth’s back. On the other length of the ring, Cena reverses an irish-whip sending Dinsmore into the crowd barrier with a thud. Realizing that he has to do something, Cena charges down the length of the ring and starts stomping away at Masters. Chris finally gives in and releases Truth, but the damage is done. R-Truth falls off the ring apron to the floor.

Todd Grisham – “Truth’s back just may very well be broken.”

John Layfield – “If his back isn’t; his spirit is.”

Todd Grisham – “Chris Masters proves that he may be a contender for the strongest man in the WWE today.”

John Layfield – “He has my vote. I mean, he just turned R-Truth into his personal shoelace.”

Cena stomps away on Masters. Weeks of frustrations have mounted and he can’t hold back. He stomps and stomps until Masters submits, falling in and out of consciousness with each kick. Masters’ distraction was enough and when Cena has had enough, he turns his attention back to Disnmore who was already prepared. Dinsmore rails Cena across the side of the head with the blunt end of a ladder and takes him clear off his feet. Nick the Ripper then turns the ladder to Cena and begins slamming against his ribcage. With each shot, Dinsmore starts taking the life out of Cena and eventually has him panting for air and sanctity from the ladder. This gives Dinsmore the opening he was looking for. He props the ladder up and stands it next to the announcer’s table. Dinsmore grabs Masters and aids him to his feet. Nick tells Chris to help Cena up the ladder. Dinsmore begins to climb one side of the ladder and Masters gets underneath Cena and starts shoving him up the other side. Dinsmore reaches the top and reaches over, grabbing Cena by the head. He helps pull Cena to the top of the ladder and drapes him over the top. Chris climbs back down the ladder and holds it in place so the two don’t fall off. Dinsmore signals for his devastating brainbuster and applies a front facelock over the top of the ladder. He drapes John’s arm over his shoulder and pulls on him. Cena, thinking quick, locks his feet under a rung of the ladder and no matter how hard Dinsmore pulls, he can’t get him up. He let’s go of Cena, realizing that he’s not going to pick him up; only to have Cena plants his feet on a rung and lift Dinsmore up onto his shoulders. The fans go nuts as Cena lifts the Ripper on his shoulders and jumps off, flipping him over his head with an Attitude Adjustment. The two men crash through the announcer’s table and the entire building goes nuts. We see a shot of Chris Masters who stands with his hands on his head in disbelief. He immediately rushes to the aid of his partner and checks on him. Dinsmore and Cena lie in a carnage of what used to be the Spanish Announcer’s table and neither are moving.

Todd Grisham – “John Cena risks his own life to put an end to Nick Dinsmore’s reign of terror here on Raw!”

John Layfield – “But at what cost? Cena may have taken the worst of that.”

Todd Grisham – “These two men will never be the same again.”

John Layfield – “I’m afraid that these two men will never breath again.”

In the midst of the carnage on the outside of the ring, we turn back to the inside of the ring where a few men begin to gather. Vladimir Kozlov is the first into the ring and he brandishes a ladder and begins pouncing anyone that moves with it. Taking out the Junior-Heavyweight participants of the match is easy now that each of them have been crippled by the very ladder he is using earlier in the match. Kozlov turns to see his nemesis Ezekiel Jackson climbing into the ring. Zeke charges at him and ducks as Kozlov tries to use the ladder as a shield to knock him down. Jackson ducks and flips into the far ropes. Off the return, Kozlov turns and tosses the ladder outright toward Jackson. Ezekiel leaps, clearing the ladder, and nails a flying shoulder tackle right into the chest of Kozlov and the two men go down. Kozlov rolls to his feet trying to mount a solid defense but Jackson will not relent. He begins clubbing his foe with thunderous forearms to the side of Vladimir’s head. Suddenly, Jackson is grabbed by the arm and spun around. When he does, Henry is standing there and grabs him around the waist and picks him up into a bearhug. As Mark begins to squeeze the life out of him, Vladimir starts clubbing at his back to aid in the decimation of Jackson. There is a moment of excitement in the ring as we see the Big Show step over the top rope and nail Kozlov across the cheek with a hard right that takes him to the mat. Show then headbutts Henry from the side and this causes Henry and Jackson both to fall to the floor. Then the place goes electric as we see another ladder slipped into the ring and the Great Khali climbing in behind it. Khali picks up the ladder and holds it upright. When Big Show turns around, he quickly sidesteps as a ladder is flung through the air at him. The ladder impacts with the turnbuckle and now the last two men standing inside the ring is the Big Show and the Great Khali.

John Layfield – “The highly anticipated face off between the two largest men in the history of the WWE.”

Todd Grisham – “Is this ring strong enough to hold the weight of these two massive men?”

John Layfield – “For the sake of my insurance, I hope so.”

The two men get face to face inside the ring for the second time and this time they are all alone. They begin clubbing one another. As fierce as their strikes are, neither man steps down. Before the two men can destroy the ring, we get our second appearance of a few of the Junior-Heavyweights. Yoshi Tatsu scales to the top rope and dives off, connecting with a double axehandle to the back of the Great Khali. Khali turns and grabs him by the throat with both hands and walks him back to the ropes and dumps him to the outside with a chokebomb. When Khali turns around, he is nailed with a big boot from the Big Show that takes him down, with a little left still in the tank for Khali. Meanwhile, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder jump back into the mix and try to take out the Big Show together. Big Show toys with the two smaller athletes. He pounces them both into the corner and begins beating on them with his vicious chops to the chest. Meanwhile, in the corner with a ladder propped against it; we see Chavo Guerrero climbing up to the top. He grabs the top of the ladder and jumps up, placing both feet on a rung and riding it through the air. As he passes by the briefcases, Chavo reaches up and grabs one. He departs the ladder as it flops over to the floor with a metallic thud and Guerrero hangs freely above the ring by one of the briefcases. The sound of the ladder falling distracts Big Show back toward the ring, where he sees Chavo hanging high in the air. Show is tall enough that he just reaches up and grabs Chavo by the leg and jerks him down from the ladder, catching him in mid-air by the throat and driving him to the mat with the chokeslam.

Todd Grisham – “Chavo Guerrero tries to sneak out of here with a briefcase.”

John Layfield – “Yeah and all he got for his efforts was a cracked vertebrae.”

Meanwhile we see Mark Henry picking up a ladder and setting it up in the center of the ring. He starts to climb it until the Big Show also makes notice of this. From the side we also see Roderick Strong bringing a ladder into the ring. He drives the brunt of it right into Show’s ribs, long enough to distract him so he can set up his own ladder and climb up it. Kozlov joins the mix and starts climbing Strong’s ladder. And within a few seconds we see Khali picking up the ladder he brought into the ring and setting it up. Khali starts climbing up and we have four men scaling up the ladders. Big Show realizes that if he allows the men to go unattended at least one of them will grab a briefcase and he starts climbing up the ladder with Henry. A few seconds later and Ezekiel Jackson is going up Khali’s ladder. The fans are ecstatic as the five large athletes and Roderick Strong climb to their own salvation. Once on top, the six men begin reaching up for a briefcase and exchanging punches with anyone that gets remotely close to grabbing one. The taller athletes are much closer to the bottom of the ladder, not having to climb all the way to the top to reach the briefcases, where as Jackson, Henry, and Strong are near the top of their own ladders, barely able to reach them. Henry and Big Show are on the center ladder, Khali and Jackson on the left ladder, and Kozlov and Strong are on the right ladder. Mark Henry and Big Show make the first move when the simultaneously plant their feet on the ladder of Khali and Jackson and shove it. The ladder falls over and Khali lands doubled over on the top rope, and flips onto the apron and awkwardly rolls to the floor. Jackson lands on the top turnbuckle pad and the impact knocks him square out. Back on the ladder, the four men begin exchanging punches and it’s quick to see that Big Show is going to win this war of fists. However, AJ Styles crawls up onto the apron and pulls himself to his feet. He grabs the top rope and slingshots himself up onto the top rope and springboards off. Flying through the air, he splits his legs and plants each foot on the side of Kozlov and Strong’s ladder and nails it with a dropkick. The impact causes that ladder to rock over and collide with Big Show and Mark Henry’s ladder and just like that all four men fall of their ladder with a thud to the floor. Even though he may have temporarily saved himself, Styles’ sacrificed himself because the sudden fall to the floor took the breath out of him.

John Layfield – “Dumb move. Dumb move.”

Todd Grisham – “He was just.. wait, what’s this?”

The cameras turn back to the entrance stage where we see Cody Rhodes step out of the back. He looks into the ring and sees all of the carnage. Standing on the stage to the left is Alex Koslov who is holding his briefcase and standing on a pedestal for winners. Cody points at the pedestal next to him and says, “Save me a spot.” Rhodes then sprints down the ring and slides in. He picks up a ladder that is leaning against the ropes and positions it under the briefcases. He then starts climbing it. The fans boo the Dashing one because he is taking advantage of the superstars who have been fighting in the ring. Cody’s nose is taped up and bandaged from the impact with the ladder from earlier but he doesn’t seem to care. He keeps climbing. Once he reaches the top, he reaches up and grabs a briefcase. His fingers dance across it a little before he can stabilize it. He lifts it over the hook it’s nested on and takes it down, claiming a briefcase for himself in this match. Rhodes quickly slips down the ladder and evacuates the ring in order to avoid any attacks from the other participants. He snakes his way up the aisle and onto the stage. He comes back to the pedestal next to Alex Koslov’s and he steps up onto it and holds his briefcase high into the air.

Ace in the Hole Briefcase #2 – Cody Rhodes

Outside the ring we see that Chris Masters has little care for getting a briefcase and instead has turned his attention to crippling R-Truth. He is whipping him around the outside area, looking for anything and everything he can to break him. Back inside the ring, there is very little movement. We see Jimmy Uso stirring on one side of the ring and of all the people in the match, he has made the smallest impact of all. On another, Carlito Colon is also starting to move about. And oddly enough, Roderick Strong is the only one of the men who took the fall from the ladder that hasn’t abandoned the ring. Strong sees that there is a ladder already positioned under the briefcases and he begins to crawl toward it. Strong grabs a rung and pulls his body up onto the ladder and starts pushing himself up the ladder. From behind we see Carlito slip into the ring. He is planning something. He stumbles back into the corner and starts silently pulling himself onto the second rope. He stands there and waits for the right time. As Strong nears the top, Carlito leaps off the second rope and lands flat onto a rung of the ladder and he instantly starts clubbing the back of Roderick Strong. Each blow is violent and squashes Strong between the clubbing arm of Carlito’s cast and the ladder. Carlito looks down and then he climbs up the ladder next to Strong. He reaches around behind him and puts and hand on Strong’s shoulder and then his closer hand on the other. Carlito then jumps up and out, picking his knees up against Strong’s back and jerking him back for a Backstabber. Unfortunately for Carlito, Strong wrapped his arms tightly around the ladder and used it to secure himself in the air, as Carlito fell hard to the floor below.

Todd Grisham – “CRASH AND BURN!”

John Layfield – “Carlito’s Backstabber backfires on him.”

On the mat, we see AJ Styles stirring. He grabs the bottom run of the ladder and pulls himself onto the ladder. Jimmy Uso slips another ladder into the ring and he stands it upright next to the two men. His ladder is facing a different way than theirs as when he climbs he is to their left, facing both of them, and they face each other going up the ladder. He starts climbing and the three men near the top of their ladders. They begin chopping and striking each other, knowing that there are only two briefcases and there would be no sharing with the three of them. Uso tries for a punch on AJ but Styles locks his arm. He tries to strike Strong with his free arm but that too gets locked. With both of his arms locked, Styles and Strong both jerk him off of his ladder and flip him head first over their ladder with a hiptoss. Uso free falls to the mat and lands with a thud. The impact sends him sailing out of the ring and onto the floor below. We look at Uso just in time to see two arms reach out from underneath the ring to grab him by the arm and leg and pulls him underneath the ring. Back inside, while Strong reaches up for a briefcase, Styles grabs the top of the ladder and delivers a wide kick right to Strong’s temple. The impact of the kick was enough to disorient Strong and he nearly falls off. He ends up hopping off his ladder and landing on the one next to his that Uso supplied. Styles is reaching for the skies hoping to get a briefcase when Strong steps forward, planting one of his feet on the rungs just underneath Styles and keeping one on the other ladder. He slips his head under Styles’ arm and lifts him up off of the ladder into a Torture Rack. Standing straddled on two ladders, Roderick Strong supports AJ Styles as he hangs on to a ladder for dear life as his back is being torqued in a Torture Rack. Suddenly, Strong lifts Styles up and lets his legs loose and he falls backward to the mat. Strong lands back first on the mat with his knees bent upright and Styles falls back first onto the bent knees into a backbreaker!

Todd Grisham – “WHAT THE?”

John Layfield – “Someone get an ambulance. Roderick Strong just killed AJ Styles!”

Todd Grisham – “What is that?”

John Layfield – “What’s what?”

Todd Grisham – “THAT!”

The cameras turn to the ring where we see Jay Uso slipping out from underneath the ring. Presumably leaving his hurt brother under the ring, Jay Uso jumps onto the apron and assesses the damage. Strong and Styles aren’t moving and neither is anyone else in the ring. Small fights are still being fought all around the ring, but no one is paying attention to the ring. Uso rushes over to the ladder that Styles and Strong just used and he scales up it. With no one chasing him, he takes his time and makes sure he connects with each rung on his way up. Jay reaches the top and he starts looking up for one of the two briefcases. The two cases swirl around above him and he reaches out and stops them. He grabs the handle of one and produces it off of the hook and pulls it down. Uso is excited. He turns and sits on the top of the ladder and holds the briefcase high above his head. He starts making his way down from the ladder, happy of his accomplishments.

Todd Grisham – “Wait, what just happened?”

John Layfield – “He just stole one, that’s what happened!”

Todd Grisham – “This just isn’t right.”

John Layfield – “And I’m not going to stand for it.”

John Layfield throws his headset off and starts to walk around the ring. He grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and walks to the opposite side of the ring and meets Jay Uso as he is slipping through the ropes. He looks up and is face to face with the General Manager.

John Layfield – “You think you’re real smooth, don’t you? I remember distinctly disqualifying your participation from this match. Do you remember that? Well in regards to your taking of that briefcase, I am overturning that decision. Hand it over.”

Uso throws a fit right there. He starts screaming at Layfield and before he can be fired for his outburst, he finally hands the briefcase over to him. Layfield orders him to the back and bars him from ringside for the remainder of the match. Layfield takes the briefcase back to the announcer’s table with him, where he sits it down and takes his seat.

Todd Grisham – “Wow, I’m impressed. What are you going to do with that?”

John Layfield – “I’m undecided. While we decide the fourth briefcase, I’ll make a decision as to how we’re going to handle this one.”

Todd Grisham – “Alright, well let’s get back to the action in the ring.”

We restart our action back inside the ring, where we see Chris Masters whip R-Truth back inside. Masters has spent the duration of the match, putting the boots to Truth. Meanwhile, on the outside paramedics and trainers are seeing to Cena and Dinsmore from the Attitude Adjustment that Cena delivered to him from the top of a ladder through the Spanish Announcer’s table. Inside the ring, though, Masters is giving Truth the beating of a lifetime. On the other side of the ring, some of the larger men are coming to and slugging it out. This seems to attract more attention than the action inside the ring. However, that action comes to a screeching halt just a few minutes later. Vladimir Kozlov joins the Big Show and the two begin railroading one another with vicious blows. The Great Khali would join the mix a few moments later, having just recovered from the fall off the ladder. And within the matter of a minute, Mark Henry would also be involved. The fans start going nuts when they see Ezekiel Jackson grab and ladder and toss it into the ring and follow suit. Instead of making a move for the last briefcase, Jackson picks the ladder up and holds it out in front of him. He takes a few steps back into the far right ropes before he sprints across the ring and leaps up and over the top rope, toting the ladder in front of him. The large athletes brawling on the outside all look up, just in time to best nailed by Jackson and his ladder as they both come crashing down on top of him. The entire arena goes wild even as the replay of the move is shown.

Todd Grisham – “Ezekiel Jackson sacrifices himself by nailing a suicide dive over the top rope with a ladder and taking out four other men in the process!”

John Layfield – “I don’t get it. He could have just won, why not get the briefcase?”

Todd Grisham – “That’s something you’ll have to ask him. Maybe his hatred for Vladimir Kozlov was enough to make him risk his own life to hurt the Russian!”

John Layfield – “Sounds crazy to me.”

We turn back to the ring where we see Chris Masters has brandished a steel ladder. He turns it on its side and begins slamming it against the ribs and back of R-Truth who is nearing the end of his ability to stay conscious. That’s when Masters decided to put him out of the match for good. Masters kicks Truth over onto his stomach and places the steel ladder against his shoulder and lies it down. Masters then reaches through the rungs of the ladder and locks on his Masterlock through the rungs. With the added pressure from the ladder and the Masterlock, Truth screams out in pain. Masters pulls him to his feet and tightens his grip, locking his hands on the rungs of the ladder since it’s too far to lock his fingers together. Chris picks him up off the mat and holds him in air and swings him around like a ragdoll. Suddenly, there was a huge burst of excitement from the fans. We turn slightly to see John Cena crawling off of a stretcher and sliding into the ring. With the last bit of energy left in his body, he leaps through the air and nails a flying shoulder right into the shoulder of Masters. Chris instantly drops Truth who falls out of the ladder, flat on his face and is out of it. Cena begins pounding away on Masters. Every time Masters stands up, he is driven to the floor with a clothesline. Finally, Masters stands up and walks right onto the shoulders of Cena, who hoists him up and pounds him hard to the mat with an Attitude Adjustment!

Todd Grisham – “Listen to these fans!”

John Layfield – “The girls certainly do love their Cena!”

Todd Grisham – “Hey, I like Cena.”

John Layfield – “My point stands.”

Cena screams out loud and it doesn’t look like he has any desire to win this one. He’s in it to punish Masters and Dinsmore now. He grabs a ladder and opens it from the ground so that one side is flat on the floor and the other side is in the air. He then grabs Masters and whips him into it so that it closes on top of him. Lying face down inside the closed ladder, Masters is already in position when Cena lays down on top of the ladder and pulls Masters’ head back. The pressure is locked in because the ladder is lying on the base of his neck and his own body weight on the bottom and Cena’s on the top, nearly crushes the neck of Masters who is struggling for air. Just like how Masters didn’t give Truth any mercy, Cena refuses to give any to Masters. But just like Masters, Cena’s hold is broken. We see Dinsmore stumbling to the ring and rolling inside. He grabs a folded steel ladder off the floor and picks it up before ramming it directly into the back of Cena’s head as Cena couldn’t even see him. Nick nearly falls over in pain, but he tosses the ladder down and grabs a nearly unconscious Cena and pulls him to his feet. He applies a standing facelock and lifts Cena upside down into the air. Then suddenly, he snaps him back down with a brainbuster right onto the steel ladder below. And just like that, Cena is out of commission. Dinsmore rolls to his feet, looking at the three bodies below. He then looks up at the briefcase hanging high above his head. He then scales up the ladder that is already in place and reaches up, and removes the final briefcase from its hook and clings to it for dear life.

Ace in the Hole Briefcase #3 – Nick Dinsmore

Dinsmore walks back down the ladder and exits the ring. Paramedics rush to the scene and collect up John Cena, R-Truth, and Chris Masters and the three are placed on stretchers. They are quickly ushered out of the arena. They pass by a Dinsmore who seems uncaring of their situation, as he clings tightly to his briefcase. He climbs up on the third pedestal as the fourth one remains empty. We turn back to the announcer’s table where John Layfield is standing with the fourth and final briefcase in front of him.

John Layfield – “Ladies and gentlemen, I told you that tonight we would decide the number one contenders for all four championships that would be contested here tonight and I stand by my word. So, I have decided that this match is not over. And I told you that the large athletes of Monday Night Raw would benefit in this match and I stand by that statement. So where as they were hindered to the match being a ladder match for the smaller athlete, they will now be dominate. Because this match is now a Battle Royal. I have decided to open this match up to anyone that can answer the count of ten to get in that ring. If you’re not in that ring by the count of ten, you will not participate.”

At this point, Roderick Strong is the only man in the ring, while others are still getting to their feet or standing on the outside gaining their senses. “ONE!” We see Chavo Guerrero jump up and quickly roll into the ring. “TWO!” Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, and Yoshi Tatsu all climb up onto the apron slip into the ring at the count of two. “THREE!” Ezekiel Jackson is the next man in, followed slowly by Carlito. “FOUR!” Vladimir Kozlov is the only man in at this count. “FIVE!” Big Show and Khali are both moving to the ring and we see Tyson Kidd sliding in. “SIX!” We see AJ Styles moving around on the floor, but he is unable to get to his feet. Big Show and Khali both climb up onto the apron and into the mix. A few of the wrestlers begin tossing the few ladders out of the ring that remain. “SEVEN!” AJ Styles is crawling to a knee trying to get up. “EIGHT!” Mark Henry grabs the rope and pulls himself in. “NINE!” AJ Styles pulls himself to his feet with enough time to get in. Suddenly, he is nailed from behind. We turn quickly to see Alex Koslov standing over him, holding the same briefcase that he struck him with before. “TEEE….” Suddenly JBL stops talking and rolls into the ring. Everyone is staring at him. “TEN!” The bell rings and there is mass confusion. The first person to realize what happened is the Big Show who targets the man who has made his life a miserable hell that last six weeks and he charges across the ring. Bradshaw ducks underneath his attack and turns and delivers a devastating lariat that clobbers Big Show over the top rope to his elimination.

Todd Grisham – “Big Show’s eliminated? John Layfield entered the battle royal? What’s going on?”

On the outside of the ring, we see Alex Koslov pick AJ Styles up and stand side-by-side with him and drive him neck first into the briefcase that is sitting on the floor. Koslov picks up his briefcase and returns back to the top of the stage where he stands on the pedestal that he originally came from. He holds his briefcase up, much to the dismay of the fans who are angered by the fact that Koslov may have cost AJ Styles a briefcase twice tonight. Back inside the ring, we see Ezekiel Jackson nail a flying clothesline to Kozlov and the two men roll over the top rope to their elimination. With the match having gone on for as long as it has, the men are running low on steam and have aches and pains all over their bodies. For obvious reasons, it seems as though John “Bradshaw” Layfield is fresh and is taking advantage of the sluggish athletes. Layfield has his senses though and he’s smart enough to rally the remaining members of the Battle Royal to join him in trying to eliminate Khali. The Great Khali’s resilience and size makes it near impossible for the remaining nine men to get him over. He fights them off with chops and big clubbing blows to knock them away. But with JBL leading the attack the odds work against Khali and eventually his legs end up over his head and he is flipped to his elimination.

Todd Grisham – “I’m not going to pretend to know what’s going on here, but the General Manager has inserted himself in this match and has aided in the elimination of what I would consider to be the two odds-on favorites to win.”

At the point, Roderick Strong begins to take his own command of the match. He applies a standing reverse facelock to Chavo Guerrero and flips him up into the air before swinging him back down the way he came, but on the way down, he drops to a knee and extends his other so that the back of Chavo is swung directly down onto it. Guerrero bounces off the knee, holding his back in pain and Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder are there to catch him by the head and charge him over the top rope to his elimination. The duo turns to one another and gives each other a high five, but turn to see the burly Mark Henry crush into them with a double clothesline that nearly decapitates the two men, but lucky for them, their bodies snag tight to their necks and they flip over the top to their eliminations. We are down to the final six now. Roderick Strong, John Layfield, Mark Henry, Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd, and Carlito Colon are all that remains. The men start picking off specific opponents and we go to areas of the ring where action begins to culminate. Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd lock up in one corner and they begin kicking away at one another. With each kick, they nearly knock one another’s limbs clear off. Suddenly, both men are completely clobbered with a running corner splash that catches both men by the large Mark Henry. He laughs as they stumble out of the corner. Henry scoops up Tyson Kidd and whips him over the top rope to his elimination. Tatsu is holding onto the ropes for dear life when he is squashed with a big boot to the side of his head that flips him clear over the top rope to his own elimination.

Todd Grisham – “And we’re down to the final four of this match. This is for the final briefcase to determine a number one contender.”

The upset of the match came just after the big boot, we see Roderick Strong dart across the ring and nail Layfield from behind. He flipped onto the ropes and went over. Layfield’s hands snag at every rope and he finally grasps the middle rope and he plants one foot on the ground. The official rushes over to see if the second one hits and Bradshaw kicks him square across the face. The referee goes down and Layfield plants his second foot down and jumps back into the ring. Henry then scoops up Strong (who turned around unknowingly) into a military press and tosses him with ease over the top rope to his elimination. Carlito then races up from behind and nails him with the cast covered forearm. Henry falls back against the ropes and takes a second blow from the cast. We see John Layfield roll out of the ring underneath the bottom rope and make his way over to the announcer’s table after his elimination. Mark Henry then ducks a third strike from the cast and nails a vicious uppercut that takes Carlito over the ropes to his elimination. Henry rests over the top rope, after his win; that is until Layfield rolls back into the ring with the fourth briefcase. He charges across the ring and nails Henry from behind with it. Henry goes limp over the ropes and Layfield grabs him by the ankles and flips him over the top rope to his elimination.

Ace in the Hole Briefcase #4 – John Layfield
    Todd Grisham – “Wait, I thought he was eliminated.”

The second official runs into the ring and raises Layfield’s hand. He says that Layfield rolled underneath the bottom rope and was never eliminated by Strong by what he could see. He then declares Layfield the winner of the battle royal. “Bradshaw” picks up his briefcase and rolls out of the ring. Amidst the complete carnage around the ring, JBL walks down the aisle and up the short ramp onto the stage. He takes the fourth and final pedestal and holds his briefcase high above his head.

Justin Roberts – “Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the match, ALEX KOSLOV .. CODY RHODES .. NICK DINSMORE .. AND JOHN LAYFIELD!”

The fans boo as they realize that all four of the winners are bad men and don’t represent anything remotely close as to who they wanted to win the match. It seems as though AJ Styles, Roderick Strong, and Big Show had the majority of the fans support, and Ezekiel Jackson waned shortly behind them. All four came up empty in the match, however.

Justin Roberts – “Now, we will reveal which championships the winners have earned a right to face. ALEX KOSLOV, is the number one contender for the….”

Spoiler

Koslov holds the World Tag Team Championship replica high above his head, and signals that he will be coming for the new tag team champions, real soon.

Justin Roberts – “CODY RHODES, is the number one contender for the….”

Spoiler

Cody Rhodes is thrilled when he opens his briefcase and reveals that he a replica of the Intercontinental Championship.

Justin Roberts – “NICK DINSMORE, is the number one contender for the….”

Spoiler

Dinsmore takes the replica United States Championship out of the briefcase, but the real story is the smile stretched across the face of the General Manager who opens up his briefcase already knowing what title he will be fighting for.

Justin Roberts – “JOHN LAYFIELD, is the number one contender for the….”

Spoiler

The four men all stand proudly on their pedestals as we cut to a short promo for the next match of the evening, while officials and crews scurry to clean up around the ring.
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are taken to a pretaped promotional video for the next match, featuring the first of Jack Swagger’s title defenses against Muhammad Hassan as he puts the Intercontinental Championship on the line.

| BACKSTORY – INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH |

• The promo begins at the last WWE Pay-Per-View, a co-hosted event, Bragging Rights, where Raw and Smackdown went head to head in a series of matches to determine which brand would ultimately have bragging rights over the other for the next year. Nestled at the start of the night was a unification match between the United States Champion, Jack Swagger, and the Intercontinental Champion, Rey Mysterio. After back and forth action, Jack Swagger was nailed with the 619 and stumbled back into the ring as Mysterio springboarded off the top rope with a West Coast Pop only to be caught by Swagger in mid-air and powerbombed to the mat for the win. Following the match, Swagger accepted the Intercontinental and United States Championships before declaring that it would have been a travesty to allow someone with Mexican heritage to accept the United States Championship. The following night on Raw, the General Manager informed Jack Swagger that he would have to relinquish the Intercontinental Championship now that it was absolved into the United States Championship.

• The following week, Jack Swagger was verbally blasted by the General Manager for not complying with his order to relinquish the Intercontinental Championship to his secretary. Swagger said that it was a mere formality; he was having an exact replica of the title made and would turn it in next week. Swagger was then informed that tonight he would be fighting in the main event. Swagger initially thought he would be facing Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship, but when he learned that it was Ezekiel Jackson and that he would be defending the United States Championship, Swagger was a bit offended. He whispered to Layfield that he didn’t want to be labeled as a racist, but isn’t Jackson, “Guyanese?” Jackson put Swagger’s reign as champion on borrowed time and the match was set. Before the final match could get underway, Swagger appeared with the Intercontinental Championship, saying that it would be a crime against humanity to allow a non-American citizen to fight for the United States Championship and conned Jackson into fighting for the Intercontinental strap instead. Jackson said that even though the title is retired, he’d like to be the last man to hold it. In the match, Jackson brutally assaulted Swagger and beat him to a pulp. And just when it looked like a win was in sight for Zeke, Swagger would allow himself to be disqualified when he struck his opponent from behind with the Intercontinental Championship. Swagger walked out with both titles, but with the looming fate of a very irate General Manager hanging over his head.

• The next week, the General Manager began to plot out his punishment for Swagger’s disobedience. He constructed a ten man battle royal where the winner would face Jack Swagger for the United States Championship at Night of Champions. And to really put the knife to Swagger’s gut, it was quickly obvious that all ten men were non-American wrestlers, with the likes of The Great Khali (India), Tyson Kidd (Canada), Jimmy Uso (Samoa), Carlito (Caribbean), Vladimir Kozlov (Russia), Wade Barrett (England), Sheamus (Ireland), Yoshi Tatsu (Japan), Ezekiel Jackson (Guyana), and a surprise entrant in Muhammad Hassan (Iran) who was the fourth surprise free agent signee to Raw. In the end, a very cowardly Hassan would avoid action the entire match and dump a slew of superstars over the top rope and claim victory. After the match Jack Swagger protested the result claiming that it was unfair to force him to defend his title against a non-American wrestler. After a back and forth argument, John Layfield finally coerced Swagger into being able to defend both of his championships; the United States against American athletes, and the Intercontinental against anyone that GM chose. When Swagger gladly accepted those terms, John Layfield informed him that he would be defending both titles at Night of Champions in two separate matches.

• With a looming All-American American Battle Royal hanging in the balance that would decide Swagger’s second opponent at Night of Champions; Jack decided to turn his attention to his first opponent, Muhammad Hassan. To the surprise of nearly everyone, Swagger entered the arena dressed similar to Uncle Sam, decked out in red, white, and blue. The All-American American, with the fans clearly in his corner, insulted Muhammad Hassan saying that he was not worthy enough to fight for the United States Championship since his citizenship papers declare him a citizen of Iran. Swagger said that he would do everything he could to help Hassan gain naturalization in America and that he would start here tonight by helping him with the history exam portion of the naturalization and gave him a very lopsided account of the history of the United States. In the middle of a rant, we went to commercial break and afterward Swagger was still rambling on. This was interrupted by Hassan who stated that if Swagger would treat his match with him in three weeks as much of a joke as he is now, this will be the easiest fight of Hassan’s life. Swagger could only continue to insult Hassan for his heritage as the back and forth verbal banter continued. Later that night, Christopher Daniels would step forward as the man to face Swagger for the United States Championship.

• With just two weeks to go before his matches at Night of Champions, Jack Swagger was placed into an exhibition bout with his two opponents where he would fight both in a triple threat match. The stakes were higher than normal as the winner would have the opportunity to have the night off the following week where as the other two would both be fighting in a match just six days before their big match. On top of that, the winner would also get to pick the opponents of the two men in Pick Your Poison. That night Swagger would upset Daniels and Hassan when he slipped a win past both men by taking advantage of a hurt Daniels and the hard work of Hassan. The following week, Swagger would declare the opponent for Muhammad Hassan to be Carlito Colon. Carlito, suffering from a broken arm, and wrestling with a hard cast on the arm, would succumb to severe punishment from Hassan throughout the match. But in the end, Carlito would ultimately use his cast to knock out Hassan. After picking up the win, the General Manager reversed the decision and restarted the match. Carlito, not paying attention, would be locked into a Boston Crab and submitted, giving Hassan a win heading into his match with Swagger for the Intercontinental Championship.

• Two men, blinded for their hate of one another; one with a prejudice on his shoulder and the other with a fear of losing, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the Intercontinental Championship Match!
    Following the recap, we go back to ringside where Justin Roberts is standing by in the ring ready to prepare us for the match.

Justin Roberts – “Ladies and gentlemen, the next match of the evening is scheduled for one fall with no time limit and it is for the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!”

The crowd goes silent until “The Salah Prayer” hits and then the roof is nearly blown off the building as the fans quickly express just how much they detest Muhammad Hassan by booing him as he walks out onto the stage. He is wearing a highly detailed galabiyya (full length shirt) and keffiyeh (head dress held with a cord). Hassan is toting a microphone and stops at the edge of the small stage underneath the overhanging drapes with the titles painted on them.

Muhammad Hassan – “Go ahead you infidels. Boo me. Express your hatred for me. Express your hatred for Islam. Because all you’re doing is making this moment of glory all that more sweet. Tonight, I am going to expose your bigotry.”

Hassan is finding it hard to even get a word in through their hisses and catcalls and general moans of anger. He pushes through their noise.

Muhammad Hassan – “Tonight, I will become a martyr for a cause greater than anything you’ll ever be a part of. But I will do so at the expense of your idol. Tonight, I will cut the head off of the snake that has become the United States of America.”

“Hassan the Terrible” starts walking down the ramp and continues to address the fans as he walks in the midst of cups of beer and general trash being tossed at him.

Muhammad Hassan – “As I stand victorious in that ring tonight, I deplore you to cut me down. Allow your hatred to overtake you and do what is necessary. Because from my grave will grow a more powerful force than you could ever imagine.”

Muhammad walks up the steps to the ring and climbs in. As he does, the lights begin to dim and he marches to the center of the ring and stands motionless for a second.

Muhammad Hassan – “I suspect that amongst you, are a few who don’t buy in. A handful of men, women, and children who don’t buy into this, ‘USA! USA! USA!’ nonsense. And those are the select few to which I will now speak to.”

Hassan has already started up the masses. The USA! USA! USA! Chants are in full force and if it weren’t for the message Hassan was about to spread, it may have continued.

Muhammad Hassan – “Four weeks ago, I made my debut here on Monday Night Raw, but that was not the most significant event of that week. The night before, the world lost a great man, and an even greater leader, when Osama bin Laden was assassinated.”

That alone was near enough to cause widespread rioting throughout the arena. Hassan is really tempting some of the members of the audience with his message.

Muhammad Hassan – “And for your sins of murder, I am encouraging each and every one of you to drop to your knees and pray to Allah that he spare you from his retribution.”

Hassan drops to his knees and bows down with his head and palms against the mat and begins to pray. All the while the ring is filling with debris and certain members of the audience are being restrained from jumping the guardrail and attacking him. That is, until suddenly the white knight appears…
    Follower of Christ.

Thread Information