- I’d post my opening thoughts on BFG like you ask, but for the most part it was just on the format of the fed and I thought there shouldn’t be a promo like there was at the start of a show like that. I really didn’t like the huge pictures (that weren’t the same size) was the only noteworthy thing I jotted down. Oh, and I noted the dive into the crowd, and blood (although arguably ‘non-kayfabe’ within the fan gic) was too much for a first match IMO.
Now onto Final Resolution:
- The dictionary intro thing was cool.
- Samoa Joe’s clip of a promo was pretty average, but what can you do with Joe. However Jeff Hardy’s was much better, I’ve enjoyed his new persona from what I have seen so hopefully it rubs off for me in this fed.
- Big fan of the recap before the PPV starts.
- Would look more organized if the pictures were all the same size (which can be a painr resizing), but it’s a big improvement over the huge pictures (and the odd “VS” to the side) at BFG.
- Tanahashi with the beautiful people, sounds interesting
- Action has been very back and forth, a little chaotic to read but that’s expected.
- ROFL at Tanahashi getting a kiss after his spot.
- Ending was well done, very enjoyable opener. Hopefully the rest of the card follows suit.
Mistico Vs Petey Williams:
- This should be a great X-Division style match, first person I’ve seen use Mistico from memory.
- Very fast paced match, flowed very well. Glad to see Mistico get the in. A Top rope death valley driver would be fucking insane.
- That was odd. Wouldn’t you generally use the EMT’s after a heel gets a big win or does a massive beatdown, to garner sympathy for the babyface? Unless you were just trying to put over how big that finish was.
L.A.X Vs RVD/Sabu:
- Little interview segments did their job.
- That was a bit of a clusterfuck, but a match like that from those guys would be expected. Just not what I was expecting in this match up.
- Oh Wow, very interesting match up lined up here. I’ll refrain from any Brandon Walker jokes.
- Was that a ploy all along (They are going to team this entire match?) or just some tactics in the early going, I suppose I shall see.
- “but on a knee bar” say whut? Lol.
- Interesting match, cool idea to have a fued between the trio.
- spacing error with “your” underneath the match, just a little typo.
- Lol, no surprise that is was Eric young, as his picture is standing out in the middle of the page. The pic looks cool though (how it blends in)
- Interested to see where the EY alliance goes.
Steiner Vs Bryan Danielson:
- I don’t think you pick more polar opposites in a match up, so this could be fantastic.
- Thought you would go that route, which is cool (Steiner calling Byran a puny nobody. Etc). Curious to see how believable Danielson is in this match up.
- Loving the powerplay in the early going.
- A headlock wouldn’t be the most effective move for Danielson, to use.
- Can’t have a Steiner match without belly to back suplexes, lol. Curious to see what the ending is, as the way you wrote that it sounding like that was the ending.
- I don’t understand how Steiner thought this was finished? Did he think Danielson was K.O’d? Lost.
- Fantastic match up, loved the in ring psychology and you took a very simple angle (Big heel vs small face) and made a very entertaining match.
- At least you didn’t break up Team 3D.
- Rofl at the inner slut line.
- Don’t have too much to say about this match, was good nothing spectacular. Not use to reading these guys in singles action.
- Aww, was rooting for Shelley.
- James Mitchell is Hardy’s manager, sweet!. Lol, bit of a Freudian slip there with a Hardy promo then Abyss snorting.
Desmond Wolfe Vs AJ Styles
- !, This should be fantastic, was very impressed by Wolfe when he debuted.
- I’ve never seen the use of Chelsea, hasn’t done anything to make Wolfe anymore interesting than he already was in TNA.
- You already would be out of a front facelock, if you were in position to deliver a snapmare.
- Some of the move choices just seem really out of place, like why would Desmond wolfe poke a guy in the eye, then grapple.. Rotate his arm around, then kneel to get a side headlock takedown. A quick ddt or something of that nature seems much more suited and heelish. out of the ring” (Small ‘opf” typo).
- Ah, Chelsea does have a part to play in this match.
- Classic heel ending, enjoyable match up.
- 9 matches, just seems odd to me. Most cards seem to have 8 (Typical show: 4 matches, intermission. 4 matches) But its nothing to be concerned about lol.
- The interviews between matches hype the (upcoming) matches quite well.
- peppers Angle with little kicks, is an odd description.
- Sorry, if I didn’t go in depth with this match up. Excited for the mainevent, an I don’t have anything bad to say about it. Good back and forth bout.
- Major typo with what I’m guessing should be “Intended” in the opening part, just letting you know.
- Haha, very nice opening. I Don’t know what exactly Joe did to almost get himself Dq’d (Unless the bell hadn’t rung, and match had started…which in that case he couldn’t have got Dq’d) lol.
- I’m sensing by Joe’s huge shine here, that Jeff is going to screw him over big time at the end.
- Samoa Joe’s offense in this match has been pretty brutal.
- Oh fuck off (Mitchell/Abyss/Sting)
- Seems I was wrong then.
- Good match up, didn’t like the ending. Just a personal preference.
- Very enjoyable show, matches were all of a good – excellent quality. Format looks a lot better than those huge pics at BFG, though pics uniformed and the same size would be nice. Steiner Vs Danielson was the MOTN for me, with LaX Vs RVD/Sabu being the only match I didn’t like. Some silly mistakes and typo’s, but that didn’t bring down the show by any large margin. Keep it up, looking forward to your next project.