- Thanks for clearing up that Age Against The Machine thing for me
- Swagger has a cry and backs his bags in typical heel fashion. Heading to greener pastures? I hope.
- Very well done exchange showing Swagger’s confusion.
- Nice face promo by Christian
JBL Vs R-Truth:
- Haha, the truth line was cool. No idea what a jig is
- Doesn’t R-Truth gets sick of singing that shit?
- I don’t like the “he sold it” stuff as I think I’ve mentioned before, but that’s just preference.
- JBL gets a fairly dominate win on Truth.
The busty blonde types at her desk then Swagger walks in wearing very loose fitting tracksuit pants and demands Tiffany to GET ON HER KNEES!
My Point: Tiffany’s fucking hot, I’d have my breakfast there any time.
Umaga Vs Yoshi Tatsu
- never seen Tatsu wrestle but he sounds cool, I’m an Umaga fan.
- Umaga was able to showcase the powerhouse monster that he is and Tatsu the high flying moves with some lethal kicks, good match.
Jimmy Snuka? The Shit? Oh Sim Snuka, Duece.
Kendrick & Ezekiel Promo:
- Kendrick the little midget punk delivers a great promo.
Cryme Tyme Vs The Colons
- Fun tag match, Bella twins are hot.
- WELL ITS DA BIG SHOW~!!!
- Big Show cleans fucking house.
- I’d take a beating from Big show if I got to be with the Bella Twins..ok maybe not I’d be dead.
Tyler Vs RVD:
- Decent match, was expecting more from RVD.
- Piledriver form the top motherfucking rope?
Rob Van Dead
what a move!!!
Dreamer Vs Miz:
- Dreamer gets the win, a brief but enjoyable match.
- Dreamer gets clotheslined! Can’t say I’ve ever seen a Dreamer/JBL fued
- I can’t tell if Khali is speaking English or not half the time.
- I already saw he was released but interesting move.
- Fuck a Festus/Khali fued would have the best promos ever!
I hate the overuse of that word.
- I’m going for Regal here.
- Very good match with their contrasting styles there.
- Regal wins!!
- Kendrick and Zeke interfere than Christian clears house to end the show.
A very enjoyable ECW show, still don’t like the non-kayfabe stuff but that’s your style. No complaints, just another solid edition of ECW. As for the releases, Triple H is my favourite wrestler but very interesting move there, but as for releasing Ranjin Singh WHAT THE FUCK MAN? You've killed your whole fed now! He is the Hulk Hogan of this generation
EDIT: That Triple H/WWE hack thing is very interesting. *wonders where this will go*