Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SEX

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SEX (Fan Fiction - June Spotlight)

PI, I swear one day I'm going to read this. Until then, by the chatter you've caused in Fan Fiction, you've earned the spotlight for the next month.
    Follower of Christ.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Crist (a.k.a. “The Dave Metzler of SEX”)
    SEX: LIVE! (07/06/2009)

Batista comes out and the fans chants, “Batista sucks!” Batista expresses his aggravation with Randy Orton, and he claims that he will have his revenge. The audience explodes when Orton comes out to confront Batista in the ring. Orton claims that Batista is a grumpy old man, and he needs to hang up his boots before his body breaks down permanently. Batista claims that his body is in better shape than he has previously claimed it was.

Batista pats his “bad” leg as he reminds Orton that looks can be deceiving. Batista boasts that he outsmarted Orton at King of Kings. In turn, Orton congratulates Batista on being deceitful. Orton’s comments offend Batista, who lunges at Orton. Orton defends himself, and he and Batista begin to brawl. The brawl spills out of the ring and continues as security guards rush to ringside. The security guards struggle to separate Orton and Batista.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Christian about his relationship with CM Punk. Christian apologizes for not being there to help Punk last week. Christian does not fault Punk for quitting, and he claims that he would have done the same thing for one of his “peeps.” Christian then reveals that HBK has granted his request for a tag team match tonight against Edge & Samoa Joe. Christian promises Punk that they will be able to exact their revenge.

HBK summons Batista and Randy Orton to his office. Security guards continue to separate Batista and Orton as HBK explains his plans to restore law and order in SEX. HBK announces that there is a proper time and place to vent one’s aggression. HBK then announces that Batista and Orton will be able to vent their aggression tonight in a tag team match. HBK announces that Batista will partner with Matt Hardy and Randy Orton will partner with Jeff Hardy.

The first match of the evening features Paul London versus Gregory Helms, who are both returning to action from injuries that they suffered at King of Kings. London’s ribs are heavily taped whereas Helms clearly favors his neck. Michael Cole explains that the winner of this match will receive a title shot for the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship at Degeneration. JBL argues that there can be no winner because both London and Helms are total losers.

London and Helms do not hold back, despite their nagging injuries. As a result, the match is absolutely fantastic. Each man has the other well scouted. London dodges a couple of Shining Wizards, and Helms dodges a Dropsault and a standing Shooting Star Press. The fans are evenly split in terms of their support. Ultimately, London counters Helm’s Reversal of Fortune with a Northern Lights Suplex. London bridges to secure the pinfall.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews AJ Styles about losing the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship. Styles reveals that he is invoking his rematch clause tonight. Gregory Helms pauses as he passes. He apologizes to Styles for his recent behavior. Helms blames his competitive nature, and Styles forgives him. Helms wishes good luck to Styles in his match tonight. They both shake hands to signify that their issues are water under the bridge.

Bobby Lashley confronts HBK in his office. Lashley claims that John Cena screwed him at King of Kings and cost him the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Lashley demands retribution. HBK announces that it is Lashley’s turn to act as a special referee. HBK explains that Lashley will be the special referee in Cena’s match tonight against Brock Lesnar. HBK warns Lashley to officiate wisely, because Lashley will face the winner next week for the title.

The second match of the evening features Randy Orton & Jeff Hardy versus Batista & Matt Hardy. Orton & Jeff have better chemistry than Batista & Matt, but neither team communicates very well. Batista & Matt work together to isolate Jeff, who refuses to defend himself against Matt. Orton is forced to defend Jeff until Jeff can tag him into the match. When Jeff does, the fans explode. Orton clotheslines Batista out of the ring as the fans chant, “RKO!”

Matt attacks Orton from behind and attempts to plant him with a Twist of Fate, but Orton counters with an RKO. Jeff leaps over the top rope to prevent Batista from re-entering the ring with a modified Swanton Bomb as Orton covers Matt to secure the pinfall. Orton reluctantly shakes hands with Jeff after the match to celebrate their victory. Batista re-enters the ring after Orton & Jeff exit. He plants Matt with a Batista Bomb to vent his frustration.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin about their rivalry with The Miz & John Morrison. Shelley & Sabin claim that they are the best tag team in SEX, and The Miz & Morrison are jealous. Shelley & Sabin challenge The Miz & Morrison to a “Best of 3 Falls” match next week for the SEX Tag Team Championship to settle their rivalry. The Miz & Morrison interrupt the interview to mock Shelley & Sabin and accept their challenge.

A phony commercial airs for a fictitious beer company. It features Edge as himself and his fellow Canadian, Tom Green, as CM Drunk. CM Drunk awkwardly flirts with a group of seemingly underage girls at a house party. Edge appears with a couple of beers. He hands one to CM Drunk. The beer instantly transforms CM Drunk into a smooth operator. A voiceover reads the tagline for the fictitious beer company: “From total tool to totally cool!”

The third match of the evening features Brian Kendrick versus AJ Styles for the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship. Kendrick cradles his title in his arms as he struts to the ring. He stares at his reflection in the title’s gold faceplate and cannot divert his gaze. Styles’ sights are set on the title as well, and he is clearly determined to reclaim it. The resulting match features chain wrestling and high-flying action galore. It is arguably the match of the night.

Kendrick’s reign as SEX Junior Heavyweight Champion seems to be in jeopardy, and he resorts to underhanded tactics as a result. Kendrick retrieves his title from ringside with the intent to use it against Styles, but Gregory Helms comes out to distract Kendrick and disarm him. The referee intervenes to usher Helms out of the ring. Styles plants Kendrick with the Styles Clash to secure the pinfall, but the referee is still distracted with Helms at ringside.

Kendrick delivers a low blow to Styles as Helms argues with the referee to return to the match. The referee finally returns to the match as Kendrick plants Styles with The Cause For Pause to secure the pinfall. Helms climbs back into the ring to argue with the referee on behalf of Styles after the match. Meanwhile, Kendrick collects his title and celebrates. Kendrick sings the chorus of George Thorogood’s “Bad to the Bone” as he struts back to the back.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Samoa Joe about his alignment with Edge. Joe claims that he is stuck in limbo. Joe claims that he should be competing for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Instead, he is relegated to matches against jokes like CM Punk and Christian. Edge is stuck in limbo as well, and they have struck an agreement to make an impact in SEX that will free them from this limbo. Joe promises to continue to make an impact tonight.

HBK summons Paul London to his office. HBK congratulates him on his victory. London thanks HBK and promises to win the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship at Degeneration. HBK orders London to rest until Degeneration so that he will be as close to 100% as possible. HBK then reveals that London will have the opportunity to truly make him proud because London will battle Kendrick at Degeneration in a match that HBK made famous 15 years ago.

The fourth match of the evening features Edge & Samoa Joe versus Christian & CM Punk. Edge & Joe come out first, and then Christian comes out. Christian waits in the ring until Punk finally comes out. Punk hesitantly climbs into the ring to join Christian. Punk seems preoccupied as Christian battles Edge & Joe. Edge & Joe isolate Christian while Punk remains on the apron, watching his partner absorb the punishment with a sense of detachment.

Christian musters enough strength to battle back, and he crawls to his corner to tag Punk into the match… but Punk has abandoned Christian! Punk shuffles back to the back without looking back. Edge smiles and claps his hands as he watches Punk retreat from the ring. Christian watches Punk retreat as well. The expression on Christian’s face says it all, as Christian stands to receive a Flowin’ Samoan from Joe. Joe covers Christian to secure the pinfall.

Brock Lesnar confronts HHH in his private office. Lesnar questions HHH about his decision to name HBK as the General Manager of SEX. Lesnar claims that HBK has a poor mind for business as he complains that he should not have to defend the SEX Heavyweight Championship on a weekly basis. Lesnar claims that he should only have to defend his title on pay-per-view. HHH considers everything Lesnar says but still refuses to cancel his match tonight.

HBK summons Brian Kendrick to his office. HBK reveals that Kendrick will defend the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship against Paul London in a ladder match at Degeneration. Kendrick smirks. Kendrick promises that his performance will be so amazing that people will no longer associate HBK’s name with the ladder match. Instead, Kendrick’s name will be the first and only name to come to mind when people think about the ladder match.

The main event features Brock Lesnar versus John Cena for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Lesnar and Cena each hold a victory via pinfall over each other. This match will serve as their rubber match with Bobby Lashley as the special referee. Lashley makes his bias against Cena very clear throughout the match. Nevertheless, Cena defies the odds and appears to be on the verge of finally reclaiming the SEX Heavyweight Championship from Lesnar.

Cena plants Lesnar with an FU to secure the pinfall, but Lashley counts so slowly that Lesnar has time to kick out. Cena confronts Lashley about the slow count, and they argue as Lesnar recovers. Lesnar capitalizes with a School Boy Roll-Up to secure the pinfall. Lashley delivers a fast count to award the victory to Lesnar. Cena is livid. Lesnar collects his title and quickly retreats back to the back. Cena tackles Lashley, and they brawl as the show goes off-air.

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (07/06/2009):
    • Paul London defeats Gregory Helms via pinfall.
    • Randy Orton & Jeff Hardy defeat Batista & Matt Hardy via pinfall.
    • Brian Kendrick defeats AJ Styles via pinfall.
    • Edge & Samoa Joe defeats Christian & CM Punk via pinfall.
    • Brock Lesnar defeats John Cena via pinfall.
    That's it for this episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

HEY, I'M DEAD....COOL. + Revenant +'s Avatar

Six feet under...and dragging you down with me
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOVUS' REVIEW

Hey, PI, congratulations on getting yourself stickied. It looks like SEX is the most popular fan fiction on the site these days, and for good reason. You're working with an excellent roster and, if you feel any temptation to flood the product with a bunch of other stars, you're resisting it well. Your match descriptions are among the best I've read, because of the realism involved (i.e. the main event isn't always the match of the night, and you acknowledge that certain wrestlers work together better than others).

The Orton/Batista feud is developing well. Orton didn't come off too strongly as a face, which was good. Batista's ethics and self-discipline continue to break down.

Although I find Kendrick's singing gimmick pretty irritating, he should keep his belt for a while. A strong run is exactly what he needs right now, even though London could use a push of his own. Can't wait to see how Christian responds to CM Punk's betrayal, and the "CM Drunk" segment was hilarious (even if Edge had to stoop to working with Tom Green).

I hope Lesnar keeps the championship for a while; that way Lashley and Cena's feud can extend beyond the title scene, and Joe and/or Edge can get a chance at the belt. Great job all around!
    Nothing is black and white
    IT'S ALL SHADES OF BLUE

vCash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS' review of PI's SEX:LIVE! (07/06/2009)

-Batista opens up the show to huge heat. It shows how much your a good writer because I am really behind the heel turn. It's very concise and realistic. You've done a great job in the change of his portrayal from good guy to bad guy. Orton comes out to a huge reaction and a brawl ensues. This has been one of the shining feuds of your fan fic. Then again all of it has been awesome.

-Christian is interviewed and apologises to Punk for not being there when he was attacked last week. Hmm I can't see Punk being too happy with that.

-London and Helms are both back from injury! Paul London's one of my favorites wrestlers so its nice to see him come back. Winner gets a Junior Heavyweight Championship shot? Nice, come on London, London/Kendrick needs to happen again! Yes London gets the win with the Northern Lights Suplex. Awesome. London/Kendrick at Degeneration will be friggin awesome. I have a big feeling London will win too, but you never know. SEX is full of surprises.

-Styles is getting a rematch? Sounds cool, hope he doesn't win. Me wants Kendrick/London. Styles and Helms make up. Could Helms play a part? Hmmmm.

-Lashley complains about what happened last week and is made guest referee for tonight with him facing the winner next week.

-Orton teams up with Jeff to face Batista and Matt Hardy. Looks like Orton's a face. Jeff hits a swanton on his brother and Orton gets the pinfall. Good match here with all four men looking strong. If SEX was to last really long I'd love to see an Orton/Jeff feud for the Heavyweight championship.

-MCMG challenge Miz n Morrison for a Best out of 3 falls match next week on SEX! Miz n Morrison interrupt to accept. I can imagine this being a really good promo with the two cocky teams. This match should be brilliant.

-Brilliant The funny Edge is out. Tom Green . This made me chuckle. CM Drunk I mean Punk won't be too pleased. 'From totally tool to totally cool'. Brilliant PI.

-Kendrick and Styles go at it in a brilliant match. I really thought Styles had it won but Helms costs him unintentionally. Styles/Helms feud? Sweet. Kendrick gets the win and sings away to celebrate. Yey, London/Kendrick at Degeneration. Also The Cause For Pause is an awesome finishing name.

-HBK makes the match a ladder match! Awesome, I'm looking forward to it all the more. Can London win the title? I hope so, as much as I like Kendrick maybe it can vault him to bigger things.

-Wow, fantastic writing once again as Punk deserts Christian. Has the alcohol changed Punk or is he getting revenge on Christian, or both? Punk is better as a loner so I hope you go down that path.

-Brilliant interaction with TBK and HBK. Kendrick smirks and cockily says the Ladder match will be no longer associated with HBK and instead with Kendrick. Man your Kendrick is awesome.

-Lesnar and Cena is great with Lashley getting back at Cena with the slow count. I can see Cena costing Lashley next week. Lesnar is hanging on and I can see Randy Orton being the one who defeats him.

-Fanastic as per usual PI.
    Sit down. Be humble.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So...

I think I'm done with SEX. I'm thinking about rewriting history again, and it's all I can think about. I wish I still had the interest to execute the remainder of SEX, but I don't. Feel free to un-sticky this thread if you want to, jTj. I truly appreciate the honor of having it stickied, and I can't put to words how much I've felt honored to finally have a project spotlighted.

Since I've forged ahead with SEX further than I ever would have expected, I will at least do it and its fans the service of offering a conclusion to the season via outlines, notes, and summarized explanations of what was planned to unfold between where I've left off and where I was going.

Thank you to everyone who read this. Thank you for your support, your attention, and your reviews. I hope I've been able to entertain you, intrigue you, or at the very least inspire you to write your own stuff... even if you're not posting it here (yet). I plan to be back. I don't know when, but hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later... and it'll be a return to my "roots," so hopefully that bodes well for everyone.

Thank you again to everyone, and I guess I'll sign off for now with this promotion's tagline:

Who doesn't love SEX?

2003 Club of FanFic <3

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legendary effort PI, you executed this Promotion with perfection, and I salute you.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally agree with Busa, this was an awesome read and one of the inspirations to switch up my writing style some, so thank you Pizzle... I wish you could gut it out til the end because this was just pure awesomeness but I will settle for the explanations, good luck on your rewriting project man...

I find this to be interesting in a way, it is like over this year so far we are all finding our niche within fan fiction. See if you can follow....
    • WP: WWE Split feds seem to be his speciality, Legacy is Awesome!
    • jTj: aPw is an amalgamation of grapplers from all major promotions into one created fed.
    • PI: Rewriting History seems to be your true fan fiction love
    • Mike (me): All Created Feds, from the ground up. PW2 has been my favotite fan fic project to date
    • Busa: FMW - FTW!
    • Jay Lethal: NWA was a great fed, his WWE feds also have a nice indy element to them
    They are just examples as I can't remember everyone's fic's but do you all see what I mean?

So Pizzle while ending SEX right now may be seen as sad I don't see it that way because you seem to now have he major motivation to go your speciality when it comes to feds and that is "Re Writing History", so good luck my man.....
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

vCash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dammit!

I just read it all. I spent the evening reading the whole fed, every last word, only to get to the last page and see you're dropping it.

I hate you. This is like, the most epic SEX cock-block ever.

Seriously though, Pizzle...fantastic job. You made us all proud. Look forward to seeing how things work out.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be a shame to see SEX end but I look forward to your next project. You inspired me for my ECW project so I'd like to say thanks for that.
    Sit down. Be humble.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too just read through it all PI. Amazing effort my man, but if you feel that you need to write something different, then ya gotta go do it. Hell, as long as you are still around these parts and writing, I won't be complaining.

Awesome job PI, you seem to have gained some satisfaction from this also, which is great to see. Good luck in your next project buddy.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PI, if you feel like doing this, do it! This fed showed once again why you are a very talented guy. It inspired me to try it out for myself. I thank you for that. Now back to work and show us why PI > WWE or whatever you are planning on rewriting. Good luck and have fun!

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so...

At the next show, Gregory Helms finds his job in jeopardy again due to his losing streak in SEX. JBL informs him that if he does not win his match tonight, he's out. Styles is then announced as Helms opponent. Styles aims to vent his frustration from last week, when Helms seemingly cost him the opportunity to reclaim his title. Styles and Helms wage war, and they seem to be evenly matched (as usual). Helms battles hard enough that, over the course of the match, Styles is able to vent all his frustration and in turn see how passionate Helms is to retain his job. Realizing Helms' passion, Styles abandons the ring just when he's poised to win. Styles gets counted out, and Helms not only wins but he keeps his job. In the wake of this display of selflessness, Styles and Helms truly make amends, and HBK gives Styles and Helms a title match for the SEX Tag Team Championship next week.

Meanwhile, MCMG battle MnM in a "Best of 3 Falls" match for the titles. MCMG out-wrestle MnM to score the first fall, which angers and embarasses MnM. As a result, MnM use underhanded tactics and cheat without being caught to score the second pinfall. They continue to use underhanded tactics and cheat without being caught and seem to be en route to securing the third and final fall as well. This angers MCMG, whose tempers get the best of them. MCMG resorts to blasting MnM with steel chairs to vent their frustration, and they are disqualified. MnM celebrate the 2-1 victory, assuming they've won the titles. However, since one of the falls was the result of a disqualification, MCMG retain.

The following week, MnM interfere in the title match between MCMG and Styles/Helms. MnM sabotages the match for MCMG, enabling Styles/Helms to win the SEX Tag Team Championship. When they're confronted in the wake of this, MnM claim that they are the rightful champions because they beat MCMG last week. Meanwhile, MCMG demand a rematch for their titles. HBK schedules a triple threat tag team elimination match for the titles to settle the dispute at Degeneration.

At Degeneration, Styles/Helms prove to be the best team in the ring and eliminate both MCMG and MnM (who are to embroiled in their rivalry to truly focus on Styles/Helms). After the match, the Renegade Wrecking Crew (Giant Bernard/Tyson Tomko) returns to SEX and destroys Styles/Helms. In the wake of Degeneration, the Renegades confirm that they have re-signed with SEX. They claim that the tag team division is pathetic and littered with lightweight wimps. The Renegades declare their intent to win the titles and instill a sense of prestige in them by being the most dominant tag team champions in the world.

A series of "David vs. Goliath" tag team matches ensues as the Renegade Wrecking Crew tears its way through MCMG and MnM in consecutive weeks to earn a title shot at Styles/Helms for Game Over. The losses fuel the rivalry between MCMG and MnM, who continue to taunt each other. On the final episode of SEX: LIVE! before Game Over, Styles and Helms meet Tomko and Bernard respectively in singles action. Styles and Helms both create a sense of hope for the underdog team of junior heavyweights (and a sense of doubt among the Renegade Wrecking Crew) by both earning pinfall victories over Tomko and Bernard. However, the Renegades prove that size does matter and that they returned to SEX with a true vengeance by crushing Styles/Helms at Game Over to win the titles.

Meanwhile, MCMG meet MnM in the ring one final team in a "Losers Leave SEX" tag team match. MCMG would win to balance out the heels winning in the other tag team match. After the match, Morrison would turn on Miz (who he'd blame for the loss). Morrison would approach HBK for a second chance to remain with SEX, and HBK would schedule an impromptu "do or die" match the same night between Morrison and Miz. The winner could remain on the roster to continue their career as a singles star. I don't know who I would have win. I've intended to paint Miz as the pathetic/sympathetic fuck-up in the team so he'd have the crowd support, so I'd have him win to give the "audience" a happy feeling.

At the end of the show, HBK would be found laid out backstage in his office. He'd be all bloody with a mirror broken over his face. This would be revealed in Season 2 to have been the work of an angry and jealous Morrison, who's new M.O. is that he's the new, better version of the Heartbreak Kid. This would also transition HBK out of power and allow JBL to step into power for his reign as the ruler of SEX.

QUICK NOTE: JBL takes over SEX in the off-season, buying out HHH. JBL claims that "sports entertainment" is a joke, and renames SEX as ASS (American Strong Style) Pro Wrestling.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so...

Since Paul London has both an upcoming title shot against Brian Kendrick at Degeneration for the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship and time off until then to recover and be at 100%... Brian Kendrick organizes a plan to maintain heat in the interim. As a result, Kendrick invites a "special surprise guest" to the next week to wrestle in a warm-up match for Degeneration. Kendrick reveals his guest as Marty Jannetty, who appears worse for wear from God knows what kind of lifestyle he's been leading lately. The match is a joke with Kendrick literally running circles around a disoriented Jannetty. The match takes a vicious turn with Kendrick brutalizing Jannetty, who can barely defend himself, until finally being content enough with his work and the message he has sent to finally pin Jannetty and put Jannetty out of his misery.

The following week, HBK confronts Kendrick in the ring and angrily reprimands him for his actions... but Kendrick is cool/cold/remorseless/apathetic, etc. Kendrick calmly responds that HBK is a grumpy, delusional old man. Kendrick claims that HBK should be angry at London. Kendrick claims that London has disrespected HBK time and again. Kendrick claims that London has dishonored HBK's name by boasting his training at HBK's school but also racking up impressive losing streaks wherever he wrestles. Kendrick then airs a replay of London's comments: "London concedes that Kendrick is the Shawn Michaels of their tag team after all. However, Kendrick is not the Rocker that will eventually fulfill his boyhood dream. Kendrick is the degenerate with an attitude problem and an over-inflated ego that alienates fans." This upsets HBK as well, and he simply leaves the ring.

Kendrick and London wage war in their ladder match at Degeneration. London is still not quite 100%, but there is something that is effecting his performance even more. He still has bad memories of being left to hang by Kendrick in the TLC match where they first won the tag team titles. As a result, London is timid to scale ladders without Kendrick being fully incapacitated. However, no matter what London does on the canvas, he can't seem to keep Kendrick down long enough to safely scale the latter. As a result, London resorts to desperate measures. London hits a SSP, but it takes him almost as long as Kendrick to recover. London therefore doesn't have enough time to safely retrieve the suspended belt before Kendrick recovers. London finds himself at the top of the ladder, reaching for the belt, when Kendrick climbs up after him. Kendrick drives London off the ladder with The Kendrick/Sliced Bread #2 before returning to the ladder to successfully retrieve and retain his title.

The physical and mental/emotional damage that London suffers in the ladder match leads him to quit professional wrestling in the wake of Degeneration. HBK attempts to convince London not to quit and to make HBK proud, but London cannot be convinced. All the while, Kendrick mocks London and HBK. HBK finally snaps and admits that Kendrick has been a thorn in his side ever since SEX was born. HBK announces that he will return to the ring for one time only at Game Over for a match with Kendrick to humble Kendrick and teach him to respect people. The news couldn't make Kendrick happier, and he begins to openly mock various aspects of HBK's character. On the second to last episode of SEX: LIVE!, Kendrick re-delivers HBK's "Lost Smile" speech and seems as if he is going to vacate the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship and bow out of his match with HBK at Game Over... but Kendrick ends with "just kidding." The next week, Kendrick takes aim at HBK's faith and delivers a sermon that mocks HBK as a born-again Christian and also carries a foreboding message for HBK.

All the while, HBK delegates responsibility for day-to-day operations of SEX to JBL. Meanwhile, video packages air of HBK training to get back into ring shape. Also, video packages air of the greatest moments from HBK's career (including first HIAC, ladder match, Iron Man, SummerSlam 2002, so on and so forth). Finally, HBK confronts Kendrick in the ring at Game Over. Kendrick impresses by holding his own against HBK, but HBK proves to be the showstopper as he steals the show. He hasn't lost a step since previously stepping away from the squared circle. He knows everything Kendrick knows, because he trained him. This shows in their match. HBK also knows tricks that Kendrick doesn't, and this gives HBK the advantage. HBK avenges both himself and London by pinning Kendrick after some Sweet Chin Music. Kendrick throws a temper tantrum after the match and sings a slow, ominous song (not sure what one) as he exits the ring.

This finish and so forth is supposed to generate the possibility in people's minds that Kendrick is responsible for HBK being laid out at the end of Game Over. Granted, we wouldn't find out it's Morrison until SEX/ASS Season 2... and it would be announced that Kendrick is suspended and won't appear on the SEX Tour in the off-season because he is the prime suspect. This would be Kendrick's motivation to return with a modified character that more closely resembles Raven or a martyr-like character... which would be kinf od important since Morrison would be transitioning into the new HBK-like character.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so...

Christian confronts Punk about abandoning him during their tag team match last week, but Punk just berates Christian and his mindless "peeps" for lacking integrity. Punk claims that his moral code has been jeopardized because of people who lack the kind of integrity that he has led his life with. Punk claims that he is better than Edge, he is better than Samoa Joe, and he is better than Christian and Christian's peeps. Punk then severs ties with Christian with the claim that he won't have Christian's back in the battle royal tonight to crown a number one contender for next week and a slap in the face.

During the battle royal, Punk sneakily eliminates Christian after Christian saves him from elimination at the hands of Edge and eliminates Edge. Edge remains at ringside and helps pull on Punk to help Joe eliminate Punk. However, Edge "accidentally" pulls Joe over the top rope as well to eliminate him. Edge and Joe argue at ringside, and Christian and Punk argue as well. Shortly, a four-man brawl erupts at ringside. The following weak, Christian confronts Punk about his actions in the battle royal and calls Punk a hypocrite who lacks integrity as well. Christian claims he is sick of everyone talking, and it's time for someone to start walking. Christian challenge Punk to a match at Degeneration to prove who the better man is. Punk accepts the challenge and promises to expose Christian as the failure he is at Degeneration.

Meanwhile, HBK summons Edge and Samoa Joe to his office. HBK claims it is clear that their tentative business partnership has not only failed but also damaged the morale of the SEX roster (in reference to Christian and CM Punk). In their quest to earn status and respect, Edge and Samoa Joe have undermined all the genuine good in SEX. HBK schedules a match between Edge and Samoa Joe at Degeneration. To make it worth each man's while, the winner will receive a title shot on the episode of SEX: LIVE! after Degeneration.

At Degeneration, CM Punk defeats Christian via submission. After the match, Punk mocks Christian for submitting. Punk cuts a promo about Christian and the rest of the SEX roster in general, claiming that everyone besides Punk lacks self-integrity/dignity/respect, etc. and no real man would ever humiliate himself by tapping out. Punk also targets HBK and claims that it is outrageous that Edge and Samoa Joe are rewarded for their evilness with the potential to win a title match, while Punk receives no chance despite being the only man on the roster who has any integrity or self-discipline, etc. Punk works himself into such a rage that he announces the beginning of a one-man crusade to rid SEX of people like Christian who lack self-integrity/dignity/respect.

Meanwhile, Edge and Samoa Joe practically rape each other with their viciousness in their match. In the end, Edge's willingness to resort to underhanded tactics gives him the edge in the match. Edge inevitably defeats Joe in a hard-fought match to earn the title match. After the match, Samoa Joe throws a Ken Shamrock-like temper tantrum, owning referees and staff with vicious strikes/slams/suplexes/etc.

Punk begins his crusade in the wake of Degeneration, but only in the form of promos as he runs down various other talent for their faults. Punk explains he refuses to physically attack anyone outside of a sanctioned match because he is a better man with integrity, and he takes the high road by not resort to violence. He comes across as a total hypocrite and prick to everyone. So much so in fact, that he's able to turn Joe into a face when Joe stands up to him in a Ken Shamrock-like tantrum and beats the shit out of Punk sending him packing.

Meanwhile, Edge is not able to cash in his opportunity for a title match per se in the wake of Degeneration because the champion is injured. As SEX officials work to figure out what to do, Edge is one of two men to declare himself as the interim SEX Heavyweight Champion. Edge defends his non-existent championship against opponents leading up to Game Over, until HBK addresses Edge and his "title" situation once HBK has addressed the real title situation. HBK announces that Edge, Christian, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, and Samoa Joe will compete in a MITB-style scramble match at Game Over. The match will determine rankings for who receives title matches and in what order over the SEX Tour in the off-season.

I didn't plan who would win this match, and I honestly didn't/don't really care. I got the most bored and burned out with these four men.

As far as Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy go...

Jeff responds to Matt's claims for why Jeff didn't defend himself last week in their tag team match. Jeff maintains his innocence, and he claims that he didn't defend himself because he refuses to raise a fist against a family member. Matt interrupts Jeff, calling him a liar and a hypocrite and attacks him until security intervenes. Then, during the battle royal to crown a number one contender for next week, Matt clotheslines Jeff out of the ring with such force that he eliminates himself as well. Matt later claims that this is just another example of how he's had to sacrifice himself and his goals because of Jeff.

The final week before Degeneration, Jeff asks HBK to join him in the ring. Jeff claims that he has proof that will prove his innocence in this whole situation. Jeff also claims that this proof has enraged him to such an extent that he is ready and willing to raise a fist against Matt at Degeneration to enact justice. HBK is confused until Jeff plays a video package. It's the previously missing security tapes of Matt's assault. In the video, Matt is alone. He trashes the backstage area before using a piece of broken glass to cut open the back of his head. Matt then lays down on the ground as a pool of his own blood forms around his head. Matt plays dead all alone as the tape fast forwards to when Matt is discovered. HBK demands to know where Jeff got the tapes. Jeff negotiates with HBK. Jeff gets HBK to agree to let Jeff's source be revealed at Degeneration as the special referee for his match against Matt. HBK's initial hesitations because of a potential bias are disregarded when he realizes the horrible moral implications of Matt's framing Jeff and his actions afterward.

At Degeneration, Jeff reveals Lita as his source of the tape. Matt is flabbergasted, so flabbergasted in fact that he can't/doesn't defend himself in an ironic twist as Jeff launches into him to kick off their No DQ match. Matt struggles to regain any momentum, and his efforts are inevitably futile. Jeff returns the favor to Matt from King of Kings by driving him through a table with a Swanton Bomb to the outside. Lita helps Jeff to his feet and helps him roll Matt into the ring to secure the pinfall.

In the wake of Degeneration, Lita explains while watching SEX at home that she knew better than to believe Jeff would attack Matt so viciously. Lita also says she knew better than to believe Matt. Lita claims she had to do right by the good Hardy, and that meant retrieving the missing tapes. Lita explains her hunch that Matt had stolen the tapes and left them with someone he trusted. Sure enough, he had... Shannon Moore. Lita alludes to having slept with Shannon Moore to acquire the tapes. Shannon Moore reappears in SEX to argue his case and call Lita a liar and a whore.

In ensuing weeks, Jeff and Matt ironically both campaign to have Shannon Moore re-signed so they can exact their respective forms of retribution. Matt has his chance at Shannon first for betraying him, and Matt squashes Shannon who spends the match trying to apologize to Matt and calm his anger. The next week, Jeff Hardy has his chance at Shannon to get back at him for conspiring with Matt and being Matt's accomplice. The final episode of SEX: LIVE! before Game Over, Jeff claims that he wants this whole mess with Matt to be behind him. Jeff announces his intent to pursue the SEX Heavyweight Championship. In response, Matt claims that if riffraff like Jeff can pursue the SEX Heavyweight Championship then so can he. Also on this episode, JBL berates Shannon Moore for his losses and claims that his second stint in SEX has been a joke. He should not have been re-signed, and JBL books Shannon Moore in a "do or die" match against Lita. Lita embarrasses Shannon Moore with a decisive victory, which sends Shannon back to the unemployment line. HBK enters Matt and Jeff into the MITB-style scramble match with Edge, Christian, CM Punk, and Samoa Joe to figure out rankings for the tour.

As I've said above, I didn't plan who would win the scramble MITB. My guess is that I would've gone with Edge or Jeff Hardy... I don't know. Maybe I would've had no one win somehow, because I was really burned out with all of these guys.

NOTE: Small seeds would be in the audience's mind that Matt Hardy could be responsible for the HBK attack at the end of the season given his track record with the sort of thing, and also seeds would be planted with CM Punk because of him targeting HBK in his promo after his match against Christian at Degeneration.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last but not least...

Ok, so...

Batista claims that Orton's victory in their tag team match last week holds no significant weight because Orton did not pin Batista. Orton interrupts Batista and tells him to get over himself, which angers Batista. Meanwhile, Lashley battles Lesnar in a title match. Unlike last week in Cena's match against Lesnar with Lashley, there are no shenanigans from Cena in Lashley's match this week. Lashley loses clean. Meanwhile, Cena claims that he cannot be denied and will enter and win the battle royal to crown a number one contender for next week. Cena also patronizes Lashley by congratulating him on his "almost win" against Lesnar. In turn, Lashley sabotages Cena's chances in the battle royal by eliminating him despite not being officially involved in the match. Meanwhile, Batista sets his sights only on Orton and eliminates him. However, the distraction caused at ringside by Edge/Christian/Punk/Joe brawling enables Orton to sneak back into the ring a la Steve Austin at the 1997 Royal Rumble. Orton invariably eliminates Batista to win the title shot next week.

HBK announces invites Orton to the ring to kick of the next week's show by congratulating him on winning a title shot. Batista interrupts to claim that he is the victim of another HBK-perpetuated screw job. Batista confronts HBK again and HHH throughout the show in an effort to have Orton's title match revoked. Neither HBK or HHH cave. Batista in turn pledges to enact his own brand of marshall law to restore his vision of justice to SEX. To prevent Batista from interfering in the title match, HHH appeases him by giving him Orton in Hell in a Cell at Degeneration. HHH reminds Batista that Batista has yet to earn a victory over Orton via pinfall in SEX. HHH claims that Batista will have no excuses not to at Degeneration in the cell.

HHH also orders Cena and Lashley to settle their differences once and for all tonight. Cena and Lashley wage war on the final episode of SEX: LIVE! before Degeneration, but the brawl is so intense that they are both counted out when it spills out of the ring. They brawl up onto the stage where Lashley ends up spearing Cena off the stage. Later on, in the main event, despite being seemingly appeased, Batista interferes in the title match anyways. However, Orton is able to out-maneuver Batista. As a result, Batista inadvertently spears Lesnar and blasts Lesnar with a steel chair before security guards can clear him from the ring. HBK comes out and announces that the match will continue in spite of Batista. Lesnar recovers first and hoists a seemingly lifeless Orton onto his shoulders for an F5... but Orton counters at the last second with an amazing RKO to secure the pinfall and shockingly win the SEX Heavyweight Championship less than a week before Degeneration.

Lesnar demands a rematch, and SEX officials are left scrambling to amend the card for Degeneration through online announcements. Instead of another SEX AXXESS or anything, HBK delivers a press conference before the PPV to explain the plans. Since Orton is already booked in a Hell in a Cell match against Batista, it will become the main event and be for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Meanwhile, Lesnar will join Cena and Lashley in a triple threat match to crown a number one contender for the SEX Heavyweight Championship for Game Over. Everyone seems happy with this announcement except Lesnar. Lesnar vents his unhappiness in the triple threat match, while Cena and Lashley continue to struggle to prove who is the better man. Inevitably, Lashley ruins Lesnar's opportunity to win the match when Lesnar is poised to win against Cena. In turn, Cena plants Lashley with an FU on top of Lesnar to secure the pinfall, symbolically pinning both men on top of each other. The main even is literally Hell on Earth as Orton and Batista wage ruthless, bloody war with each other. During the course of the match, Batista hurls the ring steps at Orton. Orton ducks, and the ring steps tear a whole in the side of the cell. The battle spills out of the cell, where Orton climbs the side and challenges Batista to meet him for battle on top of the cell. Batista accepts the challenge and scales the cage to meet Orton. They duke it out on top of the cage, and Orton attempts an RKO but Batista throws him off and slams him against the roof of the cage. Batista then picks Orton up and delivers a Batista Bomb which sends Orton through the cage roof a la Mankind at King of the Ring 1998. Orton's landing in the ring is sick, and medics rush the ring. The match ends without a finish as Orton is stretchered away with Batista watching with a menacing scowl from the top of the cell.

Orton is MIA in the wake of Degeneration, and SEX officials scramble to figure out what to do about the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Edge has earned a title match tonight, Batista claims to hold a victory over Orton in Hell in a Cell, Lesnar still wants his rematch, and Cena is the new number one contender for Game Over. The four men compete in a series of one-on-one matches to assert their dominance and support their respective claims of being worthy of being the champion. Ultimately, HBK and HHH vacate the title. They announce that Cena and Batista, whose claim to the title is the most valid, will battle at Game Over to fill the vacancy. Meanwhile, Lesnar blames Lashley for ruining his latest quest to reclaim his title. Lesnar and Lashley's on-and-off feud is finally slated to be settled in an Iron Man match at Game Over. The week before Game Over, Orton stuns everyone by returning to SEX. He's still hurting bad, but he claims that the only thing that keeps him breathing is the SEX Heavyweight Championship which he never lost. Orton defeats his former Rated RKO teammate Edge, who has been claiming to be the interim champion, that night to officially earn a spot in the title match at Game Over, making it a triple threat with Cena and Batista.

At Game Over, Lesnar prevails over Lashley in amazing Iron Man match... 5-4. In the main event, Orton puts forth a valiant effort... but he is too broken to combat both Cena and Batista. However, Orton musters all his strength in the final hour and seems on the verge of doing the impossible. He counters an FU into an RKO, and then sets his sights on Batista. However, the comeback story is too good to be true, and Batista finally does what he has not done throughout all of SEX. He plants Orton with a Batista Bomb to earn a victory over Orton via pinfall, and he wins the SEX Heavyweight Championship as an added cherry on top of the sundae.

NOTE: It was going to be released that there were so many SEX Heavyweight Championship title changes because all of the "top" talent were promised title reigns in the first season of SEX to encourage them to sign with the promotion.

Thread Information