Thread: SEX

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SEX

The Cool Review

I’m here to review your Evolution show, man. One of the biggest shows in recent times, I do believe, so lets get started on this review already. Nice way to start the show, Benjamin would carry Lashley to an okay match, I would guess. Not having Lashley win per se was good too. Lashley saying that he might use his contract tonight, was pretty much saying he won’t, I’m hoping at least. I hope when he does use it, he gets destroyed too. This match really confuses me, I’m sure it would be an interesting match to see in real life, however, and you had the right team winning. I think a Christian/Edge feud in real life would be awesome, I’m pretty surprised that Edge won since he has been on a bit of losing streak in SEX. Edge defiantly needed the rub a whole lot more than Christian did, though. So, good decision there, man. I’m not sure if your going to have Edge turn face, or turn Christian heel or just that Christian is pissed off and Edge is being arrogant going for a hand shake? I thought that London & Kendrick would retain, could be interesting to have Kendrick and Matt against Jeff and London, even though Kendrick and London are still tag team champions. I’m surprised that Punk defeated Joe, and you had him lose to Cena’s STFU? The Anaconda Vice would have been a good way for him to beat Joe if you wanted him to lose by submission.

I absolutely loved Randy Orton playing his part in this match against Batista. Truly awesome, the best part of the show thus far, dude. I hope you continue with Orton like this, similar to how he is being used currently in the real WWE. Maybe, Triple H will come back for a match against him? We’ll see what happens, I for one cannot wait to see what you have planned for Orton, though. I really though that you would have had Cena retain, simply because he only just won it about three shows ago. OH NOOOO! Lashley comes out and beats Lesnar and now is World Championship… I hate it. You know why, simply because I really hate him. It kind of gave it away at the beginning of the show, I actually thought it would have been too obvious to have him come out and battle for the title. So, I guess that’s kind of surprising. All in all, a very good show, dude. I love Orton and the tag team division especially, just get that title back off of Lashley and things will once again be all okay in SEX. Good luck with future shows, man. I’ll be reading and reviewing.

Coolstuff
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Crist (a.k.a. “The Dave Metzler of SEX”)
    SEX: LIVE! (06/01/2009)

John Cena comes out. Despite the overwhelming ovation he receives from the audience, Cena does not seem happy at all. Cena admits that he damaged his neck during his match against Brock Lesnar at Evolution. However, Cena still plans to invoke his rematch clause for tonight to reclaim the SEX Heavyweight Championship. HBK comes out and regretfully informs Cena that he cannot invoke his rematch clause unless Lesnar holds the title.

HBK explains that Cena’s rematch clause contractually applies to a rematch against Lesnar and only Lesnar. This infuriates Cena, who struggles to maintain his composure. HBK reveals that Lesnar has already announced that he will invoke his rematch clause for a rematch against Bobby Lashley at King of Kings. To sweeten the deal for Cena, HBK announces that Cena will be the special referee in the match. However, HBK urges Cena to be impartial.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Bobby Lashley about winning the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Lashley explains that he did what he had to do to make a statement. He claims that he is not worried about a rematch against Brock Lesnar. Lashley promises to be a fighting champion and defeat any challenger for his title. Lashley then issues an open challenge for tonight. Lashley tells Lesnar not to worry and promises to retain the title.

The Miz & John Morrison come out to challenge Paul London & Brian Kendrick for the SEX Tag Team Championship. London comes out alone. He waits for Kendrick in the ring, but there are no signs of him. The Miz & Morrison demand that the referee start the match or force London & Kendrick to forfeit the titles. London begrudgingly begins the match without a partner. Despite London’s valiant efforts, The Miz & Morrison thoroughly dominate him.

Assuming that their victory is secure, The Miz & Morrison begin to toy with London. Kendrick struts to the ring as he sings the chorus of “One” by Three Dog Night. He tags himself into the match and then exits the ring. The referee counts to ten as Kendrick struts to the back. The Miz & Morrison are livid that London & Kendrick have retained via count-out, and they assault London to vent their frustrations. Kendrick does not return to the ring to save London.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews CM Punk about his plans for the future in the wake of Evolution. Punk admits that re-igniting his feud with Joe also re-ignited a fire within himself. Punk reemphasizes that his only addiction is pushing himself to be the best as he explains his straightedge lifestyle. Edge interrupts the interview before Punk can declare his plans for the future. Edge claims that Punk is exactly that, a punk.

Edge claims that Punk is actually jealous of him and his straightedge lifestyle is just a defense mechanism. Edge explains his lifestyle and the freedoms that he enjoys as a practitioner of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Edge claims that his lifestyle has kept him in the spotlight for half a decade. Christian interrupts Edge to confront him about their match at Evolution and challenge him to a rematch. Before Edge can respond, Samoa Joe blindsides Christian.

Joe also attacks Punk, leaving him and Christian in a heap with Edge standing over them. Edge accepts Christian’s challenge and reveals that he has agreed to form a little alliance with Joe for tonight. Edge explains that he and Joe are tired of not receiving the respect that they rightfully deserve. Edge then explains that he is altering Christian’s challenge to include Punk. Tonight, Edge and Joe will compete in a tag team match against Christian and Punk.

Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy come out to the ring. Matt explains that Jeff’s passion for physical poetry cost them their opportunity to become SEX Tag Team Champions. Matt reminds Jeff that it is mind, body, and soul in that order. Soul comes last. Matt claims that Jeff’s reckless nature is the result of his disregard for mind and body. Matt claims he cannot tag with Jeff anymore because Jeff’s reckless nature in the ring poses a threat to Matt’s mind and body.

Matt then explains that he has devised a different method to teach Jeff. Matt explains that Jeff will learn vicariously though Matt’s experiences. Matt then answers Lashley’s open challenge for tonight and orders Jeff to remain at ringside to watch the match. Lashley comes out and thoroughly dominates Matt, securing the pinfall after planting him with a Dominator. Jeff offers to help Matt to his feet after the match, but Matt refuses help from his brother.

HBK summons Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin to his office. HBK explains his plans for them in the wake of Evolution. They have impressed HBK as a tag team, but tonight they will impress him as singles wrestlers. HBK announces that they will be involved in the mini-tournament to crown a first-ever SEX Junior Heavyweight Champion. HBK explains that Shelley and Sabin will wrestle each other tonight to determine who will advance to the finals next week.

AJ Styles & Gregory Helms come out and receive an impressive pop from the audience. Styles reinforces that their partnership is laden with promise and potential for the future. However, Styles claims that he wants to officially redeem himself from his loss to Helms last week. Helms gladly accepts his partner’s challenge but warns Styles that the results may be the same as last week. Styles is willing to take that risk, and he and Helms shake hands.

Michael Cole and JBL reveal that his match will be a semifinal in the mini-tournament to crown a first-ever SEX Junior Heavyweight Champion. Styles and Helms revive their rivalry from last week with another classic match, which features more chain wrestling and high-flying action than their previous match. Styles dodges a Shining Wizard from Helms and responds with a Pelé Kick. Styles then plants Helms with a Spiral Tap to secure the pinfall.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Jeff Hardy about his relationship with Matt Hardy. Jeff appreciates that Matt wants to teach him, but Jeff has an agenda as well. Jeff challenges Bobby Lashley for the SEX Heavyweight Championship next week. Matt interrupts the interview to berate Jeff for lacking moral integrity and wasting valuable time with an undeserved title shot. Matt suspects that Jeff will fail the lesson that he has planned for next week.

The fourth match of the evening features Alex Shelley versus Chris Sabin. The audience applauds as both men shake hands before the match. It almost seems as if Shelley and Sabin are trying to outperform Styles and Helm to make a statement with their match. Shelley and Sabin know each other so well that the match is a virtual stalemate. Ultimately, Sabin plants Shelley with an Over Easy and secures the pinfall with a quick Oklahoma Roll.

Brian Kendrick confronts HBK to complain about not being involved in the mini-tournament to crown a SEX Junior Heavyweight Champion. In turn, HBK complains about the dysfunctional tag team division in SEX. HBK claims that Kendrick is the poster boy for the division’s problems and orders him to mend his relationship with Paul London or suffer the consequences. HBK informs Kendrick that The Miz & Morrison will receive another title shot next week.

Triple H comes out to address the situation with Randy Orton. Triple H prepares to suspend Orton, but Batista, who wears a heavy knee brace, comes out to protest. Batista demands his revenge, which he cannot exact if Orton is suspended. Orton limps to the ring, mocking Batista. Orton claims that Batista is the better man given that he won at Evolution albeit via disqualification. Orton then warns Batista about demanding a rematch against him.

Orton claims that he will finish the job he started with Batista at Evolution. Despite his bad leg, Batista does not back down. He challenges Orton to a rematch tonight, but Orton declines. Orton claims that he enjoys watching Batista hobble to the ring as a broken man, and he refuses to put Batista out of his misery. Triple H interjects to announce that their rematch will be a “last man standing” match, and it will take place at King of Kings.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Brock Lesnar about winning and losing the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Lesnar claims that he is still the champion in his mind. According to Lesnar, Lashley is a coward and the poor man’s version of Brock Lesnar. Lesnar claims that Lashley may attempt to imitate his success, but Lashley will never be able to duplicate it. Lesnar reminds Cena that it will be in his best interest to rule in Lesnar’s favor at King of Kings.

The main event features Edge and Samoa Joe versus Christian and CM Punk. The match is a chaotic brawl. Between Edge’s underhanded tactics and Joe’s ruthless aggression, Edge and Joe seem to maintain control. However, Christian and Punk have excellent chemistry as a plucky tag team. At one point, Punk even traps Joe in the Anaconda Vice and almost scores another submission against the Samoan Submission Machine before Edge breaks the hold.

Ultimately, Edge spears Christian out of the ring and Joe plants Punk with a powerbomb to secure the pinfall. After the match, Joe applies a chokehold to Punk. Punk taps out, but Joe refuses to release the hold. Edge stomps on Punk’s exposed midsection as Joe chokes Punk until Punk passes out. Christian groggily rolls back into the ring to rescue Punk from further harm, but the damage has been done. For his trouble, Christian receives an Unprettier from Edge.

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (06/01/2009):
    • The Miz & John Morrison defeat Paul London & Brian Kendrick via count-out.
    • Bobby Lashley defeats Matt Hardy via pinfall.
    • AJ Styles defeats Gregory Helms via pinfall.
    • Chris Sabin defeats Alex Shelley via pinfall.
    • Edge & Samoa Joe defeat Christian & CM Punk via pinfall.
    That's it for this episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS' Review of PI's SEX:LIVE! (06/01/2009)

-I thoroughly enjoyed Evolution and I am excited to see where you go from that. Time for the review!

-Show opens up with John Cena. Nice to see he gets a good reception and no surprise to see he wants a rematch despite having a bad neck. HBK comes out and explains that he can only have a rematch if Lesnar is champion. Lesnar vs Lashley is booked at King of Kings with Cena as referee. That should be an awesome match, and I love the PPV names you've had so far.

-Lashley says he done what he did as a statement. Fair enough I guess. He says he will be a fighting challenge and makes an open challenge for any one tonight. Good job PI, you've really made Lashley look strong here. I'm not the biggest fan of the guy but I love a fighting champion.

-Miz and Morrison vs London and Kendrick. Very heelish by Kendrick here. I love this idea. Miz and Morrison must of felt really screwed, when Kendrick tagged himself in then got counted out. I love the character of Kendrick. A cocky and singing character. Has elements of a serious and comedy character so you can use that to write some good stuff with him. London and Kendrick retain again, where do they go from here?

-CM Punk interview which leads into a potential feud with Edge. A feud between these guys would be writing gold. They are the complete opposites of one another and could put on a great match too. Samoa Joe blindsides Christian and Joe and Edge put the boots on Punk and Christian. An odd alliance but for storyline purposes I get it. I'd love to see an Edge/Punk feud.

-I like the idea of Matt teaching Jeff the way, but Jeff seems too spineless here. I like the character of Matt but I'm hating Jeff. Matt trys to impress Jeff in front of Lashley but ends ip getting ripped apart. I think this would of been a bit better if you had Jeff go up against Lashley and have a bright spell in the match before missing a Swanton Bomb and having Lashley win. Nonetheless I can't wait to see where this Jeff/Matt thing plays out. Hopefully Jeff gets a bit of a spine and starts standing up to Matt.

-HBK makes a Junior Heavyweight Mini-Tournament. Nice. Sabin vs Shelley? Sweet. That will deliver for sure.

-AJ vs Helms yet again. I'm really liking the respect thing these two have got going on. You give AJ the win, which is good as another loss might have hurt him a little. I think AJ will be your first Junior Heavyweight Champion. I can see an Ultimate X match with him and a jealous Helms in the future.

-Josh Matthews interviews Jeff Hardy. Great, Jeff has a chance to speak. Jeff challenges Lashley for a title shot (haha, great minds think alike, perhaps?) but before he can go on Matt interupts him and berates him telling him he doesn't deserve a title shot. Matt has a lesson for him next week? Hmmm, interesting, perhaps a match between the two Hardy Boys next week. I like where this is going.

-Shelley vs Sabin! I like how they are trying to out perform Styles and Helms. Thats something they would do in real life. Sabin goes over Shelley. No complaints there, AJ versus Sabin should be a fantastic match. Your Junior Heavyweight Division is looking strong.

-Kendrick is unhappy about not being involved in the Junior Heavyweight mini-tournament. HBK says he's not happy with Kendrick and that he is the problem with the dysfunctional Tag Division. Kendrick needs to mend his problems with London or he will face consequences. Tag Title match booked next week. Wow, very interesting. You have wrote Kendrick brilliantly and he is a really strong performer. I think he will begrudginely Tag with London and get the win next week. I'm looking forward to more of your Kendrick.

-Batista saves Orton from suspension. No surprise as Batista will want revenge on Orton. Back and forth verbal match between the two and Triple H makes a Last Man Standing match for King of Kings. I think Batista will go over this time.

-Brock Lesnar is confident about his match with Lashley at King of Kings and calls him a 'Poor Man's Lesnar' . I don't think Lesnar will win at King of Kings, but he could still play a huge part in SEX.

-Main event time. This would be a great match. Good job of summarising here, and its nice to see that Punk and Christian have some good chemistry. Joe wins with a powerbomb on Punk. Edge and Joe attack the two after the match, and Punk could be badly hurt. I can see a feud between these men going for quite a while. Edge uses Christians move on him? Nice.

-Overall, another solid show as usual. SEX is great, and you already have some matches lined up for King Of Kings. Can't wait to read more PI. Keep it up. :
    Man of the world.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PB's reviews SEX.

Well you have some work to do ro make me like Lashle tonight. Let's see if you doit.

Booo! Cena deserves a re-match. Great stipulation. All of this points to Lashley being a heel, unfortunately he's so bland I can't remember if he is or not. I do think Lesnar/Lashley would be a great spectacle, though they said that about Goldberg/Lesnar. Still, if this was a real match, Cena would save it.

And a generic promo from Lashley.

Tag match was great. I really love how much of a prick Kendrick is. It's fantastic. JoMo and Miz are sure to be pissed. The eventual fued between Londrick will be great. I love these storylines that are just waiting to burst.

The Edge/Joe/Punk/Christian interview was a bit sloppy and hard to follow. This is rare. I do like the idea of the match and the fact that you are continuing these fueds though.

Best angle in Fan Fiction today? Easily your Hardys one. Each week it gets better and better. I guess Lashley is a face. Dissapointed Lashley dominated Matt so much, but I love the idea of the wholething.

Nice wee jr heavyweight division on the way. Two teams facing off is cool. AJ was the right man to win.

Jeff is challenging LAshley. I'm guessing that Jeff will be getting the bigger push from this brothers fued, and will put up more of a fight than Matt.

I prefer Shelley to Sabin, but both are great.

It's a pity match-wise that Londrick aren't in the tournie. But of course, this only makes their fued greater.

I cannot wait for an Evolution Triple Threat (if you do it, you better do it) and this whole angle is great. I can see WWE heading in a similar direction soon, and that's a great thing as far as I'm concerned.

Killswitch is such a better name than The Unprettier. Nice main event, good to see Edge and Joe pick up some momentum.

Overall not your best show yet. Lashley is still dull, but there are some really hot stories going on. Good job.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX: LIVE! (06/08/2009)

Backstage, John Cena confronts HBK about Bobby Lashley issuing an open challenge every week until King of Kings. Cena claims that he has found his loophole, and he plans to challenge Lashley next week for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. HBK informs Cena that there are others waiting in line to do the same thing. Without a rematch clause to invoke, Cena has no more right to a title match than they do. HBK urges Cena to rest his neck, but Cena refuses.

In turn, HBK explains that tonight’s main event will determine who will challenge Lashley next week. Cena and Brock Lesnar will each captain a four-man team in an 8-man elimination tag team match. Cena’s team will include Batista, CM Punk, and Christian. If Cena’s team wins, Cena will challenge Lashley next week for the title. Lesnar’s team will include Randy Orton, Edge, and Samoa Joe. If Lesnar’s team wins, Lesnar will select Lashley’s opponent for next week.

The Miz & John Morrison come out to challenge Paul London & Brian Kendrick for the SEX Tag Team Championship. London comes out ahead of Kendrick. Kendrick follows London, dragging a picture on an easel to the ring with him. The picture is a portrait of the Rockers, but it is cropped to feature HBK and only HBK. London begins the match as Kendrick positions the portrait at ringside so that “HBK” can watch their match.

Kendrick chats with “HBK” as The Miz & Morrison isolate and dominate London. Kendrick shows concern for London and turns to “HBK” for counsel. Kendrick slides into the ring with the picture, wielding it as a weapon to defend London against The Miz & Morrison. The Miz & Morrison back off, and Kendrick turns to London to check on him. Before London can respond, Kendrick smashes the portrait of HBK over his head.

Kendrick begins to sing “Love Hurts” by Nazareth as he exits the ring, leaving London out cold amid a constellation of shattered glass. The referee is clearly confused, but The Miz & Morrison capitalize without hesitation. The Miz covers London to secure the pinfall and win the SEX Tag Team Championship from his team. After the match, The Miz & Morrison celebrate as if they have just overcome the ultimate challenge.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Jeff Hardy to confirm that he will be challenging Bobby Lashley for the SEX Heavyweight Championship tonight. Matt interrupts Jeff for the second week in a row to get him to retract his challenge. Jeff refuses as he promises to do what Matt could not do last week. Jeff explains that he needs to do something for himself and on his own for once. Clearly disappointed, Matt just shakes his head.

Gregory Helms comes out. He claims that he was at a disadvantage in his match last week because he did not know that it was a semifinal in the mini-tournament to crown a SEX Junior Heavyweight Champion. Helms requests a second chance, but Alex Shelley comes out and interrupts him. Shelley tells Helms to quit making excuses. Shelley claims that he lost his match last week too, but he is not complaining about it this week.

HBK comes out to settle the dispute. HBK announces that Helms will wrestle Shelley to determine who will challenge the SEX Junior Heavyweight Champion for his title at King of Kings. The match commences immediately as Helms attempts the secure the pinfall with a sneaky roll-up from behind. Shelley kicks out and battles back, and the resulting match is an extremely competitive affair with plenty of exhilarating chain wrestling.

Helms and Styles exchange countless holds to produce an homage to the classic wrestling clinic held by Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat at WrestleMania III. Shelley plants Helms with the Shellshock, but Helms gets his foot on the ropes. In turn, Helms plants Shelley with the Reversal of Fortune, but Shelley gets his foot on the ropes as well. In the end, Helms plants Shelley with the Vertabreaker to secure the pinfall.

Backstage, a cameraman rushes toward a group of people gathered around a body. The group parts to reveal that the body belongs to Matt Hardy. Matt is out cold in a pool of blood. HBK arrives with a team of medics. He demands to know who is responsible for this as the medics begin tending to Matt. HBK questions the group of people gathered around Matt, but no one witnessed anything. The lack of information frustrates HBK.

Meanwhile, Josh Matthews interviews John Cena and his teammates about their match tonight. Cena promises that they will be victorious, and Cena promises to be victorious in his match next week against Bobby Lashley for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Batista promises that he, CM Punk, and Christian will do their best tonight to earn Cena a title shot. However, Batista reminds Cena that he, CM Punk, and Christian are also gunning for the title.

Batista reminds Cena that he, Punk, and Christian are not friend. They are rivals and view Cena as competition for the top spot. Batista warns Cena to watch his own back in the ring tonight just in case thing get out of hand. Punk and Christian attempt to ease the tension by claiming that tonight’s match is about bragging rights for them. Punk and Christian remind Batista that they have scores to settle with Edge, Samoa Joe, and Randy Orton.

Jeff Hardy comes out to the ring for his match against Bobby Lashley. Jeff seems to be completely unaware of Matt’s condition. Lashley comes out and apologizes to Jeff. In response to Brock Lesnar’s comments from last week, Lashley claims that he will be sending a message to Lesnar through Jeff. Jeff is undaunted and simply offers Lashley a handshake before the match. In turn, Lashley shrugs and accepts.

Lashley exerts his dominance against Jeff, who plays the courageous underdog with more fan support than the reigning SEX Heavyweight Champion. Lashley maintains control for the first half of the match, but Jeff creates an opening with a several high-risk moves. Jeff is poised to possibly win the match when Brock Lesnar leads a platoon of security guards to the ring. The security guards flood the ring and detain Jeff.

The security guards escort Jeff to the back as Lesnar grabs a microphone. Lesnar informs Lashley that Jeff is wanted for questioning because he is the prime suspect in the investigation of his brother’s assault. Furthermore and more importantly, Lesnar does not want Lashley to lose the SEX Heavyweight Championship before King of Kings because it will invalidate his rematch clause. Lashley is furious as Lesnar exits the ring.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Brock Lesnar and his teammates about their match tonight. Lesnar informs his teammates that whoever eliminates the most members of Cena’s team will receive a title shot next week. Edge boasts that they have the chemistry that Cena’s team lacks as he refers to his days as a part of Rated RKO with Randy Orton and his dominant performance last week with Samoa Joe. Orton simply asks Batista how his leg feels.

Chris Sabin receives a warm welcome from the fans, but they explode with a huge pop for AJ Styles. Sabin and Styles know each other well, and the resulting match for the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship is a hard fought affair. It almost seems as if Sabin and Styles are trying to outperform their partners’ match to make a statement. The match features plenty of chain wrestling, high-flying action, and several exchanges of stiff kicks.

Styles is able to capitalize after Sabin misses with a Leap of Faith to the outside. Styles rolls Sabin into the ring, where he plants Sabin with a body slam before climbing to the top rope for a Spiral Tap. Sabin rolls out of the way at the last second, and Styles crashes and burns. Sabin groggily lifts Styles for a Cradle Shock, but Styles counters with a Crucifix Roll-Up to secure the pinfall. Sabin is frustrated by his loss but shakes hands with Styles nonetheless.

Backstage, security detains Jeff Hardy in HBK’s office. HBK questions Jeff about Matt’s assault. Although HBK never accuses Jeff directly, HBK’s suspicion is clear. Jeff denies being involved, and he uses the fact that he and Matt are brothers as a defense. Jeff claims that he could never commit such an act against his own brother, but HBK recalls the story of Cain and Able. Given Jeff’s recent relationship with Matt, HBK suggests that Jeff is not being honest.

The main event is an out-of-control brawl, per usual. Edge was right in terms of each team’s chemistry. Brock Lesnar’s team gels relatively well whereas high tension plagues John Cena’s team. Cena attempts to lead his team as its brave hero, seemingly intent on earning his title shot for himself and by himself. However, the condition of Cena’s neck prevents him from putting forth a winning effort. In fact, Cena is the first to be eliminated.

Edge plants Cena with an Implant DD to secure the pinfall and eliminate him. Batista is reluctant to continue the match in the wake of Cena’s elimination. However, Orton retrieves a metal crutch from beneath the ring and offers it to Batista in case he needs it for the walk to the back. The gesture infuriates Batista into continuing the match as the de facto captain of his team, leading them back into battle with a newfound resolve to win or at least eliminate Orton.

CM Punk gains a bit of retribution from last week by eliminating Samoa Joe after planting him with the GTS to secure the pinfall. Punk is drained after performing the GTS and easily eliminated by Edge, who plants him with an Implant DDT to secure the pinfall. Christian gains a bit of retribution as well by eliminating Edge after spearing him and planting him with an Unprettier to secure the pinfall. Orton punts Christian to quickly eliminate him in turn.

Batista is left to fend for himself against Orton and Lesnar. Orton pretends to tweak his knee as he backpedals away from Batista with feigned fear of the Animal. Orton tags Lesnar into the match, and the audience explodes with excitement. Batista and Lesnar lock horns in a test of strength. Orton gives Lesnar the advantage by clipping Batista’s bad leg out from beneath him. Lesnar and Orton target Batista’s bag leg as they stomp on it relentlessly.

Suddenly, Bobby Lashley’s music hits and he comes out to stand at the top of the entrance ramp. He eyes Lesnar, who eyes him from the ring in return. Assuming that the match is in the bag, Lesnar abandons Orton in the ring to confront Lashley. Lesnar is counted out while he and Lashley butt chests and heads and talk trash at the top of the entrance ramp. Cena comes back out and launches a surprise attack against both Lashley and Lesnar.

The commotion at the top of the entrance ramp catches Orton’s attention. The distraction enables Batista to recover and rally against Orton. Batista grits his teeth to fight the pain in his bad leg as he plants Orton with two consecutive Batista Bombs to secure the pinfall, eliminate Orton, and win the match for his team. After dispatching both Lashley and Lesnar, Cena joins Batista in the ring. After an intense staredown, Cena and Batista shake hands.

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (06/08/2009):
    • The Miz & John Morrison defeat Paul London & Brian Kendrick via pinfall.
    • Gregory Helms defeats Alex Shelley via pinfall.
    • Bobby Lashley defeats Jeff Hardy via pinfall.
    • AJ Styles defeats Chris Sabin via pinfall.
    • John Cena, Batista, CM Punk, and Christian defeat Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Edge, and Samoa Joe via pinfall.
    That's it for the first-ever episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX Axcess

AJ Styles and Gregory Helms as a tag team, that’s one of the great things I am learning about Helms, is that he works so well with just about anyone as a tag team (see Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Matt Sydal in different feds).

Solid buildup to the Tag Team Match, with the Motor City Machine Guns and Miz/Morrison coming out and having a *cough* civilized talk with each other.

Although little was made of it, great idea with Jeff Hardy giving some face painting to the young fans, really feels like a live event. Benjamin and Haas battle once again, with Benjamin scoring the pinfall, I really want Haas to go over in this damn feud already, would someone please push Haas.

Matt and Jeff Hardy get into another little scuffle argument about Jeff’s lack of discipline, I do like this feud and how slowly its developing, your just letting it simmer to perfection, and I can’t wait to see these two lose it at Evolution.

The HBK/London & Kendrick segment really didn’t do much for me, which is surprising since I did the exact same story for my Sydal/Helms vs. MCMG feud, but I can understand what your trying to do with it.

Solid segment with Edge and Christian, with both men answering basically every question differently, and they are actually answers you can see both men giving, well done.

Fantastic segment between Samoa Joe and CM Punk, I can see this feud really taking off, since Joe loves to inflict punishment, and we all know how much punishment Punk can take, could be a very solid feud, since there are few who can promo better than CM Punk.

Brock Lesnar comes out and acts like the douche he is, which works well for him. I see Cena retaining at Evolution. HHH, Batista and Randy Orton, all involved at Evolution, who could have possibly saw that coming. I can see Orton winning their match at Evolution.

Finally, Cena ends it all with a battle rap on Lesnar, I miss Cena’s old battle raps, I hope he insulted Lesnar’s tattoo again. So far, a very solid event, one of a kind, extremely original and you could see every single segment played out in your head, great work.

SEX Evolution

Opening match is Benjamin and Lashley and a VERY interesting ending to the match with Benjamin being unable to continue. Lashley gets a title match, that can be used anytime in the next 30 days, hmmm a unique MITB style contract, not bad.

Another incredibly unique match here with a scramble match between all six teams, I love how Morrison and Miz used the rules to get the early advantage. Styles and Helms battle each other with Styles scoring a pinfall, then a clusterfuck of pinfalls follow with Miz & Morrison winning the last pinfall and ultimately the match.

Next match is Edge vs. Christian (all of your feuds seem so incredibly personal Edge/Christian from WWE, Joe vs. Punk from ROH, Hardy vs. Hardy from WWE) etc, etc. Edge is incredibly violent in the match, but Christian seems determined not to let his “brother” beat him. Edge wins with some underhanded tactics, but I don’t see this feud ending quite yet.

Another unique match for the Tag Team Titles, London and Kendrick are constantly trying to out do one another, while Matt and Jeff cant get along either. London and Kendrick retain (by countout, wtf), but that doesn’t seem to make Kendrick happy as he knocks out London.

Next is the I Quit Match, and you actually have CM Punk beat Samoa Joe, making Joe tap out, that is kinda unique booking and I would have had him tap to the Anaconda Vice, but this is your fed. Anyways, decent overall match, just surprised that you bitched Joe out like that.

Its an Evolution reunion as Randy Orton battles Batista with Triple H as the Special Guest Referee. Orton’s mind games are brilliant and totally within Orton’s playbook, hitting HHH with the RKO was something that I expected, but the vicious sledgehammer attack was not something that I saw coming, Orton fucking kills him as HHH looks on helplessly.

Brock Lesnar fulfills his promise and wins the SEX Heavyweight Champion, but that doesn’t last as Lashley comes out and punks him out MITB style, taking the SEX Heavyweight Championship before Lesnar even knows what hit him. This is fantastic, because it opens up Cena vs. Lesnar to continue, it starts Lesnar vs. Lashley, and there is always the chance of Lashley vs. Cena.

Very unique show PI, lots of insanity and unique endings to matches (Benjamin can’t continue, Scramble Match, a countout victory, disqualification. Hell the only match that didn’t have a bizarre ending was Punk making Joe tap out, which in a way is bizarre), but still incredibly entertaining, keep up the good work. I cant wait to see where you’re going with Samoa Joe, the Hardy Boyz and Randy Orton.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cool Review

Sorry I didn’t review your last show, man. I’ve been real busy lately, and for a few days last week I didn’t even have internet access, so here I am ready to review your newest show. Right, so Lashley is issuing an open challenge every week then. Cena doesn’t have a rematch clause in his clause? Bit stupid, every ex champion seems too? I hate Lashley as champion, but gotta’ respect your not letting that bother you and keeping the title on him. Nice main event made, I’m gonna’ take a guess and say Cena’s team wins, though. Man, I gotta’ say I love your Brian Kendrick, he’s so awesome. Definitely acts like the Shawn Michaels of the early years. As well as him being awesome, you have Morrison & Miz win the tag team titles which is even more awesome. Lashley beat Matt last week, and somehow I see Matt trying to help Jeff tonight but failing leading to another Lashley victory, we’ll see. You compare Helms/Shelley to the match between Savage/Steamboat? It surely wouldn’t have been the same kind of match as that. I know you’re a bit of a Helms mark, so it doesn’t surprise me you gave him the victory and the number one Contendership. Matt is beaten down in a pool of his own blood? Now, that’s shocking. I wouldn’t have been so surprised if it was Jeff, but who the hell did that to Matt? Maybe your going to have Jeff be the heel in there upcoming feud, that would be a bit of a shock in itself.

I see Cena/Batista/Christian/Punk winning, and maybe Cena retaining his title and then having to defend against all three of them for helping him actually get the opportunity in the first place? Hmm, well since Jeff is prime suspect, it defiantly won’t be him then. Why would they make his brother prime suspect anyway? Orton brings up a good point, I remember him injuring Batista, I think the beating that he laid on him should have kept him out a whole lot longer than this. Styles wins the title, and now has to face his partner Helms at the PPV. Interesting how you’ll build that one up. Helms no doubt gonna’ play more the heel role. Cena’s team win, getting Cena an opportunity at Lashley. I like that, I like that it wasn’t Lesnar and Cena involved in the way the match finished, which I thought it would be. A very nice show, PI. I really liked it actually, it started off really nice and it didn’t let up. Good job, man.

Coolstuff
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS' Review of PI's SEX:LIVE! (06/08/2009)

-Nice Cena's found a loophole in the Lashley situation and wants a match. HBK says if he wants one his team will have to win an 8-man tag match tonight. I'm looking forward to this match, you have some big names in this match. Cena not resting his neck may come back to haunt him.

-Your Kendrick is fucking brilliant. He has some weird issues. He's like a hybrid of Shawn Michaels. I love how he mixes singing which is quite a comic element and being sadistic. Kendrick screws London by hitting him over the head with the portrait and Miz and Morrison win the titles. Cool, new tag champions and it looks like we have a feud between London and Kendrick.

-Jeff is interviewed and Matt interrupts questioning why he would challenge Lashley. Jeff says he needs to do something for himself on his own. Nice, you've gave Jeff a back bone!

-Helms comes out and claims he did not know last weeks match was a Semi-Final match and claims he was at a disadvantage. That seems something more that a heel would say but nonetheless it sets up a match between him and Alex Shelley who tells Helms to quit moaning. This is a very good match with both men hitting finishers but Helms gets the win. I was rooting for Shelley but I don't mind Helms winning. Your Junior-Division is very strong thus far.

-Matt Hardy's found unconcious backstage. I've got a strong feeling where you're going here and if it is I love it. It makes a hell of a lot of sense too and your Matt Hardy will be up their with Kendrick as one of my favorite characters in Fan Fiction.

-Jeff and Lashley is a good match and something I wanted to see last week. You've done the right thing here, having Jeff really take Lashley to the limit but to have a team of security guards take him out. You made both men look strong doing it that way, especially Jeff. Lesnar explains his motives for bringing out the security guards and it figures. If Lashley loses the title Lesnar can't have his rematch.

-Sabin and Styles sounded a very good match, and Styles wins with a roll-up. We have yet another Helms/Styles match and I expect Styles to win and maybe Helms to turn on him after a handshake. Helms teased being heel a little tonight complaining about a loss.

-HBK thinks Jeff is the one who attacked Matt. Poor Jeff. HBK is great here, and I could really imagine this storyline happening.

-The Main Event is very good and it was nice to see Punk eliminate Joe, but I didn't like the 3 quick eliminations following this. Other then that I have no complaints and it will be cool to see Cena get his shot next week, however his neck injury will come to thwart him next week I feel.

-All in all, great show as usual PI. SEX really is brilliant.
    Man of the world.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX: LIVE! (06/15/2009)

HBK comes out to the ring to address the situation with Matt Hardy and the corresponding investigation. HBK claims that the tapes from the security cameras with footage of Matt’s assault have vanished. HBK also claims that Jeff Hardy is still the prime suspect. HBK announces that Jeff will be suspended indefinitely until Matt returns from his injuries. Security guards chase after Jeff as he comes out to plead his innocence to HBK. Jeff’s suspension nevertheless stands.

Infuriated, Jeff struggles to maintain his composure. HBK claims that he can hold his own against Jeff despite no longer being an active competitor. Nonetheless, HBK claims that he does not want to see any more bloodshed. HBK orders the security guards to escort Jeff from the premises. Jeff initially resists, striking several security guards until the rest overpower and detain him. HBK just shakes his head as the security guards drag Jeff from the ring and to the nearest exit.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews The Miz & John Morrison about winning the SEX Tag Team Championship last week. Morrison informs Matthews that there is no room for him in the Palace of Wisdom, and The Miz grabs Matthews’ microphone before shoving Matthews out of frame. The Miz & Morrison proceed to host an impromptu edition of The Dirt Sheet. No one is safe as The Miz & Morrison mock everyone in SEX, including HBK and HHH, and tell them to be jealous.

John Cena comes out to the ring to boast about finding a loophole to challenge Bobby Lashley tonight for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Cena promises to defeat Lashley in tonight’s main event, but Lashley comes out to argue otherwise. Lashley claims that Cena only had the upper hand last week because Cena attacked Lashley from behind. Brock Lesnar comes out and surprisingly sides with his potential opponent at King of Kings as he claims that Cena is a coward.

Lesnar refuses to allow his title shot at King of Kings to be jeopardized, and he threatens to interfere in tonight’s main event. HHH makes a surprise appearance to address the situation. HHH announces that tonight’s main event will still feature Bobby Lashley versus John Cena, and it will still be for the SEX Heavyweight Championship as planned. However, Lesnar will be the special referee. This news infuriates Cena, but Lesnar facetiously promises to be an impartial referee.

Edge comes out with something to prove as he challenges Batista to a match. As the first man to score an elimination in last week’s main event, Edge claims that he wants to defeat the last man standing from last week. Batista comes out to accept Edge’s challenge, but he does not seem to be in fighting shape. Having seemingly re-aggravated injuries in his bad leg, Batista wears a heavy knee brace to the ring. Edge simply smiles as he watches Batista hobble to the ring.

In the subsequent match, Batista and Edge renew their rivalry from WWE as they wage all-out war with each other. Batista dominates Edge despite Edge’s best efforts to target Batista’s bad leg. Edge spears Batista with a desperate attempt to secure the pinfall, but Batista kicks out. In turn, Batista spears Edge. Batista’s spear shakes the entire ring. Batista plants Edge with an arguably unnecessary Batista Bomb to secure the pinfall and send a message to Randy Orton.

HBK summons AJ Styles & Gregory Helms and Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin to his office. HBK claims that all four men have impressed him in the mini-tournament to crown a first-ever SEX Junior Heavyweight Champion, and he wants to reward them all with another chance to win even more gold. HBK announces that the two teams will wrestle each other tonight to determine who will challenge The Miz & John Morrison for the SEX Tag Team Championship at King of Kings.

The second match of the evening features Randy Orton versus Christian. Orton aims to send a message to Batista in response, but Christian aims to redeem himself from his elimination at the hands of Orton last week. The match is hard fought with momentum shifting back and forth, but Orton ultimately wins after planting Christian with an RKO to secure the pinfall. After the match, Orton claims that it will be difficult for Batista to be the last man standing on one leg.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews CM Punk about his budding feud with Edge. Punk claims that he has formed an alliance with Christian to stand against Edge and Joe. Matthews then asks Punk for his thoughts on Joe because he will be wrestling Joe tonight to conclude their feud. Punk claims that their rivalry is one-sided because their addictions are different. Joe is simply addicted to inflicting pain and punishment, but Punk is addicted to pushing himself to be the best.

There is a bit of tension among AJ Styles & Gregory Helms as they wrestle Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin to determine who will challenge The Miz & John Morrison for the SEX Tag Team Championship at King of Kings. Nevertheless, Styles & Helms have excellent chemistry. The match features plenty of chain wrestling and high-flying action. Ultimately, Shelley plants Styles with the Shellshock to secure the pinfall for his team. Helms is visibly disappointed in Styles after the match.

HBK summons Brian Kendrick to his office. HBK informs him that Paul London had to receive stitches last week and will be out for at least a week due to injuries that he sustained. HBK claims that he should suspend Kendrick, but HBK also claims to believe in the Golden Rule. HBK then informs Kendrick that London will have a chance to exact his revenge in a match at King of Kings. Kendrick just smiles and sings an altered version of “Hallelujah” by Leonard Cohen:

You say I took the name in vain
    I don't even know the name
    But if I did, well really, what's it to you?
    There's a blaze of light
    In every word
    It doesn't matter which you heard
    The holy or the broken Hallelujah

I did my best, it wasn't much
    I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
    I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
    And even though
    It all went wrong
    I'll stand before the Lord of Song
    With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

It pleased the Lord
    But you don't really care for music, do you?

The fourth match of the evening features Samoa Joe versus CM Punk. Joe aims to conclude his feud with Punk hopefully once and for all with a decisive win in a one-on-one match. Punk aims to satiate his addiction to pushing himself to be the best. JBL relays a message from HHH as he announces that there will be no disqualifications or count-outs in this match. Joe and Punk are officially expected to settle their rivalry tonight in this match, whether in or out of the ring.

The subsequent match is an absolutely brutal bloodbath. Joe mauls Punk without mercy, but Punk absorbs the punishment relatively well. Edge stalks out to the ring as Punk begins to mount momentum. Spotting Edge, Punk dives out of the ring to brawl with him. Joe recovers as Punk and Edge brawl around the ring and into the crowd. When Punk and Edge return to the ring, Joe is ready and waiting for Punk. He plants Punk with the Flowin’ Samoan to secure the pinfall.

Instead of celebrating his victory, Joe joins Edge as he hammers Punk with a steel chair. Christian rushes to the ring with a steel chair of his own to rescue Punk from further. Christian blasts Joe with the steel chair, splitting the back of his head open. Edge turns and swings his chair at Christian, but Christian bats Edge’s chair out of Edge’s hands with his own chair. Edge quickly rolls out of the ring and retreats to the back as Christian delivers a brutal one-man Con-chair-to to Joe.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Christian about his alliance with CM Punk. Christian claims that he has not been at his best in SEX. Christian admits that he has suffered more losses than he cares to count, but he has handled each loss in stride unlike Edge or Samoa Joe. Christian challenges Edge to a rematch from Evolution and promises to expose Edge as an over-hyped loser with an inflated sense of self-importance. Edge appears to accept Christian’s challenge.

Bobby Lashley defends the SEX Heavyweight Championship against John Cena in the main event with Brock Lesnar as the special referee. After calling for the bell to start the match, Lesnar climbs out of the ring and sets up a chair to observe the match from ringside. Cena is confused, but Lashley capitalizes and attacks Cena from behind. Lashley dominates Cena, and Lesnar only reluctantly returns to the ring to count Lashley’s various attempts to secure the pinfall.

Lashley accuses Lesnar of counting too slowly, and they argue as Cena recovers. Cena returns the favor to Lashley by attacking him from behind as Lashley and Lesnar argue. The attack causes Lashley and Lesnar to bump heads. Cena dominates Lashley and plants him with an FU to secure the pinfall, but Lesnar does not count to three. Instead, Lesnar disqualifies Lashley for “attacking” him. Cena argues with Lesnar about his decision, but Lesnar just plants him with an F5.

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (06/15/2009):
    • Batista defeats Edge via pinfall.
    • Randy Orton defeats Christian via pinfall.
    • Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin defeat AJ Styles & Gregory Helms via pinfall.
    • Samoa Joe defeats CM Punk via pinfall.
    • John Cena defeats Bobby Lashley via disqualification.
    That's it for the first-ever episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX: LIVE! (06/22/2009)

John Cena comes out to the ring and raps about Brock Lesnar ruining his opportunity to reclaim the SEX Heavyweight Championship last week. Lesnar interrupts Cena, telling him to quit complaining. Lesnar reminds Cena that Cena won his match last week albeit via disqualification. Lesnar facetiously claims that he ruled in Cena’s favor last week and suggests that Cena remember this at King of Kings if he wants another chance to fight for the SEX Heavyweight Championship.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Bobby Lashley about losing last week and how a loss will affect him as he prepares for his encounter with Brock Lesnar at King of Kings. Lashley claims that the loss does not matter as he reiterates that he has only been pinned once in SEX. Lashley claims that he was only pinned because Lesnar had distracted him. Lashley warns Lesnar that he will not be distracted at King of Kings. Lashley promises that Lesnar will experience total domination.

The evening continues with a video package that documents the evolution of Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy. Matt & Jeff perform crazy stunts in their backyard promotion, OMEGA. They continue to perform crazy stunts in groundbreaking ladder matches as one of the most popular tag teams in WWE. The video package ends with highlights of their singles careers as Matt & Jeff seemingly struggle to outperform each other in an extreme pissing contest of assorted high spots.

HBK watches the video package from his office and shakes his head. His investigation has clearly been stressful and fruitless so far. HBK then turns his attention to Paul London, who he has summoned to his office. HBK apologizes for Brian Kendrick’s antics as London updates HBK on his condition and plans for King of Kings. Kendrick suddenly attacks London from behind. Kendrick facetiously thanks HBK for helping him to set the perfect trap and leaves London in a heap.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Christian. Christian admits that he has been on a losing streak despite his best efforts in SEX. Christian promises to turn it around in his match against Edge tonight. Samoa Joe interrupts Christian. Joe claims that Christian is “all talk and no walk.” Joe vows to show Christian how to be a man in his match tonight against Batista. Unlike Joe, Christian has wrestled Batista before. Christian predicts that Batista will beat Joe despite a bag leg.

Orton hobbles to the ring with a walker, mocking Batista and his bad leg. CM Punk comes out and receives a warm welcome from the audience. Punk is still black and blue from his encounter with Samoa Joe last week. As a result, Punk is not at 100% during his match. Orton targets Punk’s neck with various neckbreakers and headlocks before planting him with an RKO to secure the pinfall. After the match, Orton retrieves the walker from ringside to hobble back to the back.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Gregory Helms about his match against AJ Styles at King of Kings. Helms insinuates that Styles selfishly sabotaged their match last week to concentrate on his singles career. Helms promises to take Styles’ title and win their official one-on-one rubber match at King of Kings. HBK interrupts Helms to inform him that he will be teaming with Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin against Styles, The Miz & John Morrison in a six-man tag team match tonight.

Batista hobbles to the ring, still wearing a heavy knee brace. Samoa Joe rushes out of the back, chasing after Batista and reaching him before Batista reaches the ring. Joe buckles Batista’s bad leg with a running chop block from behind. Joe drags Batista to the ring as Batista struggles to defend himself and his bad leg. Joe relentlessly targets Batista’s bad leg as the match unfolds. The match is hard fought. Despite how it began out of the ring, the match is surprisingly even.

Batista battles back and attempts to plant Joe with a Batista Bomb but his bad leg buckles, which causes him to drop Joe. Joe lands awkwardly on his head. Randy Orton sprints to the ring as Batista and Joe struggle to recover. Orton plants Batista with an RKO, earning a victory for Batista via disqualification. Having recovered, Joe crosses the ring to confront Orton. Before Joe can speak, Orton plants Joe with an RKO as well. Orton stomps on Batista’s bad leg before he exits.

Edge confronts CM Punk in the locker room and taunts him for being a loser. Edge claims that Punk has been on a losing streak jus like his buddy, Christian, but at least Punk seems to have overcome his short-lived addiction to being the best. Edge suggests that Punk alter his lifestyle to become a winner. Punk vows that he will prevail in the end, and it will be because of his discipline and dedication to his straightedge lifestyle. Edge just laughs in response to Punk’s sincerity.

In response to Edge, Punk challenges him to a match at King of Kings. Whoever loses must give up his chosen lifestyle. If Punk wins then Edge must in essence cease to be the Rated R Superstar, as he must cease to be a practitioner of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. If Edge wins then Punk will agree to a night of live sex or whatever Edge deems to be “appropriate.” Edge accepts with a devilish grin and promises to give Punk a glimpse of what to expect at King of Kings.

The third match of the evening is billed as a clash of champions and challengers as it features AJ Styles, The Miz & John Morrison versus Gregory Helms, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin. Styles is clearly uneasy about partnering with The Miz & Morrison, and miscommunications plague their teamwork. Helms, on the other side of the ring, meshes well with Shelley & Sabin. Helms aims to prove a point in anticipation of King of Kings as he specifically targets Styles during the match.

The six-man tag team match is a chaotic affair. The challengers use quick tags to confuse the champions and keep them reeling. The action eventually spills out of the ring as The Miz & Morrison brawl with Shelley & Sabin into the audience. Meanwhile, Helms plants Styles with a Shining Wizard from behind to secure the pinfall for the challengers. The Shining Wizard leaves Styles unconscious in the ring. Helms just stares at Styles with contempt in his eyes after the match.

HBK summons John Cena and Brock Lesnar to his office. HBK explains that Cena needs to vent his aggression for the sake of his impartiality as a special referee in the title match at King of Kings. HBK announces that Cena will do so in a match against Lesnar in tonight’s main event. A smirk creeps across Cena’s face as he eyes Lesnar, who is livid with the announcement. Lesnar angrily promises to wipe the smirk off Cena’s face before he storms out of HBK’s office.

The fourth match of the evening features Christian versus Edge. Edge uses every underhanded tactic in the book to maintain an advantage during the match. Christian prevails despite Edge’s underhanded tactics, which frustrates Edge greatly. After stunning Christian with an elbow smash to the back of the head, Edge rolls out of the ring to retrieve a pair of steel chairs. CM Punk rushes to the ring to save Christian as Edge sets him up for a one-man Con-chair-to.

Punk rips the chair out of Edge’s hand just as Edge is poised to smash Christian’s skull. Punk throws the chair out of the ring, and Edge attacks Punk while his back is turned. Christian recovers as Edge clubs Punk, and Christian plants Edge from behind with an Unprettier to secure the pinfall. After the match, Joe rushes to the ring and attacks Christian from behind as Christian celebrates his victory. Punk attempts to help Christian fight off Joe, but Edge recovers and spears Punk.

Matt Hardy communicates via satellite from home about his recovery. He claims that he does not care about the missing security tapes because he can identify his attacker without them. Matt then claims that he will be ready to return to the ring at King of Kings, where he will reveal the identity of his attacker and hopefully confront him. Matt plants to enact his own brand of justice. Matt claims that the identity of his attacker will shock everyone as much as it shocked himself.

Cena surprisingly dominates Lesnar in the main event, and Cena’s dominance clearly frustrates Lesnar. Like Edge in the previous match and like their match at Pedigreed, Lesnar retrieves a steel chair from ringside with intent to use it against Cena. Cena, however, is prepared for Lesnar. Cena ducks a chair shot from Lesnar, hoists Lesnar onto his shoulders, and plants him on the steel chair with an FU. Cena covers Lesnar to secure the pinfall.

Cena’s victory surely creates a strong sense of doubt in Lesnar’s mind. If Lesnar wins the SEX Heavyweight Championship at King of Kings and Cena to invokes his rematch clause in turn, Cena just might have Lesnar’s number. Cena celebrates his victory in the ring before turning to discover Bobby Lashley standing on the stage. Lashley, who had been watching the match from a safe distance, hoists his title over his head to remind everyone that he is the champion.

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (06/22/2009):
    • Randy Orton defeats CM Punk via pinfall.
    • Batista defeats Samoa Joe via disqualification.
    • Gregory Helms, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin defeat AJ Styles, The Miz & John Morrison via pinfall.
    • Christian defeats Edge via pinfall.
    • John Cena defeats Brock Lesnar via pinfall.

That's it for this episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did! Also, this was the last episode before King of Kings. Personally, I can't wait for King of Kings. It looks like it will be a solid show: Lashley vs. Lesnar (w/ Cena @ "Special Referee"), Batista vs. Orton II (LMS), MCMG vs. MnM, Styles vs. Helms, Punk/Edge, and MORE! Plus, Matt Hardy will reveal and possibly confront his attacker! It's bound to be awesome. I'm not sure if there will be another "SEX AXXESS," but I'm sure more information will be posted in the near future. God, I'm so excited for King of Kings!

_Jesus_

Holy fuck. I just read the entire collection, from top to bottom, in one sitting. Despite it turning into a bit of a chore, it was overall very well done, and very enjoyable.

And the graphics are very taste, Pieballs.

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS' Review of PI's SEX:LIVE! (06/22/2009)

-I'm really enjoying the Lashley/Lesnar/Cena saga. I know their three men most of the IWC hate but your writing has really made me interested into where this goes. I hope Cena comes out with the title in the end. Nice to see Cena rapping again. I loved when Cena rapped in WWE so hopefully thats not the last of his rapping in SEX.

-Bobby Lashley is interviewed next. Good touch, keeps him look important. I perhaps would of had him involved in the promo but its quite hectic to write three way promos so you've done the right thing. I like how you've used Lashley here, he doesn't come across as bland and instead appears to be focused and a determined champion.

-You continue the Hardys storyline with a video package highlighting there start and progress up to now ending with the video showing friction between the two. This is possibly the feud I am most engaged in, in the whole of Fan Fic. It's brilliant.

-Kendrick attacks London again. I can't wait for a match between these two. Kendrick really has had London's number so far. I'm interested to see if HBK will be involved in an outcome here.

-Christian talks about his losing streak. Hopefully he gets a win as I'd like to see him be a big part of SEX as something similiar to his 2004/2005 WWE character.

-Orton/Punk should be an awesome match. Orton wins in a glorified squash as Punk is hurt from Samoa Joe's attack last week. I love your Orton, him mocking Batista is awesome. I've enjoyed their feud so far.

-The Helms/Styles is a very interesting situation, but I'm not quite sure who is the heel. Helms was acting heelish but Styles has also. I like both men but I'm kind of disliking Helms winy attitude. Nonetheless a very interesting six man tag match comes out of it, which would be a brilliant match to watch in real life.

-Joe and Batista is surprisingly even. I'd of liked to have seen Joe win the match as it would have made him look stronger but you didn't have him lose the match which makes him look strong also. Orton shows no mercy hitting an RKO on both Batista and Joe. Orton is just plain awesome. I love how he is just by himself causing damage to others. He is better on his own than with a group.

-The Edge/Punk interaction is gold here. You are a genius PI buddy. I'm loving where this will come out as it will be interesting either way. I've enjoyed the feud these have had so far and I'm looking forward to what you write for the pair in the future. King of Kings is hotting up.

-A good six man tag match, well written. Helms has been very impressive in SEX, and I'd make him heel instead of Styles. He has been the more heelish I think, especially when you depict him as staring at Styles with 'contempt in his eyes.' Plus I think Styles would play the babyface better then Helms.

-Christian and Edge go at it, and I'm very glad that Christian has got the win. Edge goes for an after match attack but CM Punk foils it and gets rid of the chair. Joe comes out and Edge and Joe come out on top yet again. I think Punk and Christian will come out on top in the end but I can't guareentee that as your a fantastic writer and could easily swerve something that looks crystal clear.

-Matt Hardy appears on satellite and discusses whats happened. Matt says he does not care about the missing security tapes, and will reveal who his attacked him at King of Kings. He says hes shocked who the attacker is. This is brilliant PI, especially if its who I think it is. Fantastic writing.

-Cena gets a great win against Lesnar in the main event. Its really fresh to see clean wins rather than dusty finishes. Cena is looking very strong now and I hope to see the title around his waist shortly.

-All in all, fantastic as per usual PI. I'm very very excited for King of Kings.
    Man of the world.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted at... http://www.SEX.com/inside/industrynews/
    The matches that will take place at King of Kings have been posted on the official website for SEX. King of Kings will feature the following matches:

SEX Heavyweight Championship Match:
    © Bobby Lashley VS Brock Lesnar
    (w/ John Cena as "Special Referee")

"Last Man Standing" Match:
    Batista VS Randy Orton

Brian Kendrick VS Paul London

SEX Tag Team Championship Match:
    © The Miz & John Morrison VS "Motor City Machine Guns" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship Match:
    © AJ Styles VS Gregory Helms

Edge VS CM Punk

Christian VS Samoa Joe
    **Christian has issued a challenge to Samoa Joe for a match at King of Kings via the official SEX website.**
    **Christian aims to end his losing streak and settle his differences with Joe, but will Joe accept? Order the webcast of the pay-per-view to find out!**

ALSO...

Matt Hardy will confront his attacker!

Watch the pay-per-view on your computer! When you purchase the webcast, you will also receive access to additional matches not available in other offers (such as Christian's match against Samoa Joe). Don't miss all the action! Also, feel free to send your predictions for King of Kings to Jack Crist or post them here. Whoever correctly predicts the events of King of Kings will be eligible to have a banner made for them or their Fan Fiction project by the SEX Graphic Design team.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PI, nice to see a fed going the distance. I know I haven't reviewed you in some time, but I hope to do that again starting with King of Kings. For now I will just post my predictions.

SEX Heavyweight Championship Match:
    © Bobby Lashley VS Brock Lesnar
    (w/ John Cena as "Special Referee")

I think Lashley will retain, since he isn't champion that long. However, I don't remember Cena favoring one of the two so I don't know how his role will play out here.

"Last Man Standing" Match:
    Batista VS Randy Orton

Orton > Batista, nuff said.

Brian Kendrick VS Paul London

Don't know, didn't really follow this storyline, but Kendrick seems to be the more described and favoured one here.

SEX Tag Team Championship Match:
    © The Miz & John Morrison VS "Motor City Machine Guns" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

Don't know the MCMG's so I'm pulling for the WWE guys

SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship Match:
    © AJ Styles VS Gregory Helms

Same here, going with the one I know, although Styles is one of the popular guys in TNA, no?

Edge VS CM Punk

Don't know how this match was made, but I'll say Edge, cuz he has better looking hair, yeah, I said that!

Christian VS Samoa Joe
    If Joe accept he'll lose I think, just because I can't see Christian losing again. But it could be so that Joe refuses and someone else accepts?

ALSO...

Matt Hardy will confront his attacker!

I'll go with the obvious (and therefore wrong) choice of Jeff Hardy as Matt's attacker.

So, I'm looking forward to it PI'zzle

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

King of Kings: (06/28/2009)

The first match of the evening features Christian versus Samoa Joe. Christian aims to parlay the momentum from his win last week into a victory tonight. Christian has enough history with Joe to know what is in store for him in this match. Joe officially accepts Christian’s challenge, which had been issued via the official SEX website, and promises to destroy Christian. Joe sprints to the ring and charges at Christian with an overwhelming tidal wave of stiff offense.

Christian absorbs the punishment and even begins to rally, but Joe’s defenses are seemingly impregnable. Joe mauls Christian with kicks, knees, elbows, chops, and punctuates the assault with a Flowin’ Samoan Tsunami. Joe hoists Christian’s seemingly lifeless body onto his shoulders for a Muscle Buster, but Christian miraculously counters with a neckbreaker. Christian catches a second wind and mounts an offensive, targeting Joe’s neck in preparation for the Unprettier.

Joe almost traps Christian in a chokehold at one point, but Christian frees himself with a modified Stunner. Christian plants Joe with an Unprettier, but Joe kicks out. Thinking quickly, Christian plants Joe with his signature Reverse DDT. Instead of covering him, Christian climbs to the top rope and plants Joe with a 180° Frog Splash to secure the pinfall. Despite the sudden onset of fatigue, Christian ventures into the audience to celebrate the victory with his peeps.

The second match of the evening features Edge versus CM Punk. Edge receives a ridiculous amount of heat from the audience, whereas Punk receives a warm welcome. The match is a pure brawl, as both men fight for their respective lifestyles. Punk peppers Edge with a flurry of strikes, but Edge absorbs the punishment and turns the tide of the match with an eye poke. Edge goes on the offensive, targeting Punk’s neck and pummeling him with clubbing blows.

Edge plants Punk with This Move Is Not Yet Rated, but Punk kicks out. Edge then plants Punk with an Implant DDT, but Punk still kicks out. Edge attempts to spear Punk, but Punk sidesteps at the last moment, and Edge spears the ring post with his shoulder. Punk regroups quickly and plants Edge with an Uranage. Punk locks Edge in the Anaconda Vice. The submission hold applies pressure to Edge’s damaged shoulder as well as his surgically repaired neck.

Edge is trapped in the middle of the ring and has no choice but to tap out. Punk celebrates his victory as Edge nurses his wounds after the match. Punk informs Edge that this is his last night as the Rated R Superstar. Punk informs Edge that tomorrow night will marks a new beginning for him, as Edge must give up his former lifestyle and embrace his new lease on life as a fellow Straightedge Superstar. This news is seemingly more painful than the Anaconda Vice.

The third match of the evening features AJ Styles versus Gregory Helms. Styles offers a handshake to Helms before the match, but Helms declines. The match is hard fought, featuring plenty of chain wrestling and an exchanges of stiff kicks. It also seems to be a bit personal in the wake of Helms’ comments from last week. In fact, Helms’ determination to take Styles’ title seems to be greater than Styles’ resolve to retain the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship.

Helms aims to make a statement at the expense of Styles, and he overwhelms the champion with his offense. Helms exhausts his arsenal throughout the course of the match and even plants Styles with a Styles Clash. However, Helms cannot secure the pinfall. Styles is always able to reach the ropes or muster enough strength to kick out. Styles’ incredible resiliency frustrates Helms. Helms throws Styles out of the ring so that he can review and revise his strategy.

Styles recovers too quickly for Helms, and Helms is forced to improvise. Helms dives out of the ring with a suicide dive, but Styles rolls out of the way. Helms crashes into the guardrail, tweaking his surgically repaired neck. Styles hesitantly drags Helms to his feet and rolls him back into the ring. Styles covers Helms to secure the pinfall and put him out of his misery, but Helms stubbornly kicks out. Styles reluctantly plants Helms with a Styles Clash to secure the pinfall.

The fourth match of the evening features The Miz & John Morrison versus the Motor City Machine Guns, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin. The Miz & Morrison fully intend to retain the SEX Tag Team Championship, but Shelley & Sabin have more than enough fan support to fuel them in their quest to win the titles from the champions. The Miz & Morrison talk trash before the match, recalling that they’ve beaten Shelley & Sabin before and claiming that tonight will be no different.

Shelley & Sabin are content to let their actions in the ring speak for them. The subsequent match is a hard fought contest in which Shelley & Sabin have the edge. Like in their previous match, The Miz & Morrison resort to cheating to build momentum. Unlike their previous match, the referee catches The Miz & Morrison in the act. The referee threatens to disqualify them. The Miz & Morrison seem happy and willing to accept this punishment and retain their titles via disqualification.

However, HBK intervenes to announce that the match will continue with no disqualifications. The news initially upsets The Miz & Morrison until they realize that they can use foreign objects against Shelley & Sabin. Both teams swordfight with steel chairs until The Miz inadvertently blasts Morrison. Shelley & Sabin plant The Miz with a Springboard Heel Kick and Spinebuster. Sabin connects with a 450 Splash to secure the pinfall and win the titles for the Motor City Machine Guns.

Brian Kendrick struts to the ring singing an altered version of “All You Need Is Love” by The Beatles:

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
    Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
    Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
    It's easy.

There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
    No one you can save that can't be saved.
    Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you
    in time. It’s easy.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known.
    Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
    Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
    It's easy.

All you need is love, all you need is love,
    All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Brian Kendrick reaches the ring by the end of the verse and sings the chorus as he faces the stage, waiting for Paul London to make his entrance. However, London emerges from the audience and climbs over the guardrail. London quietly slips into the ring and attacks Kendrick from behind, returning the favor to him from last week in HBK’s office. London vents months of frustration as he pummels Kendrick, who is caught so off guard that he can barely defend himself.

Kendrick senses a small opening when London whips him into the ropes. Kendrick rebounds and connects with a Handspring Gamengiri to turn the tide of the match. Kendrick proceeds to methodically target London’s neck in preparation for one of several finishers. London rallies with a Dropsault and a standing Shooting Star Press but cannot secure the pinfall. Kendrick rallies in turn and plants London with a Curb Stomp and secures the pinfall with the Kendrick Roll.

After the match, Kendrick scales the ropes to the top turnbuckle. He points a finger at London, who is writing in pain on the canvas. Kendrick just laughs at London’s pain before he jumps and lands on London’s sternum with a Double Foot Stomp. London exhales violently when Kendrick lands on him, and a dull crack is audible as well. The referee tends to London as Kendrick exits the ring. As Kendrick begins to sing “You Leave Me Breathless” as he struts back to the back.

Josh Matthews sits down with Batista for an intimate interview before Batista’s match against Randy Orton later on tonight. Batista claims that he has not been pleased with himself lately. Batista claims that he has not been at his best, and he has been ignoring his own best interests. Batista regrets not campaigning for his own title match instead of helping John Cena win one two weeks ago. Batista then claims that “The Animal is a Lone Wolf” from henceforth.

Orton interrupts the interview to intimidate Batista, but Batista claims that he cannot be intimidated. Batista claims that he has always been better than Orton, and he references various examples from WWE to support his claim. Orton claims that Batista is just like every other old man who lives in the past and cannot see the future. Orton claims that he is the present and the future. Orton tells Batista to cherish his memories then promises to cripple him in their match.

Matt Hardy receives a surprisingly huge pop from the audience as he returns to SEX after his attack. His ponytail presumably hides where he claims to have received stitches in the back of his head. Matt reiterates that he can identify his attacker, and his attacker’s identity is guaranteed to shock everyone involved with SEX. Before he reveals the identity of his attacker, Matt summons Jeff Hardy to the ring. Jeff comes out and receives a pop the dwarfs Matt’s pop.

This doesn’t sit well with Matt as he relays a message from HBK to Jeff. Matt informs Jeff that his suspension has been lifted. Matt also informs Jeff that HBK has granted him the opportunity to confront his attacker in an unsanctioned match tonight. Matt thanks Jeff for being at his side for this but asks why Jeff did not visit him in the hospital. Matt’s tone shifts as he accuses Jeff of being selfish. Matt also accuses Jeff of being a liar. Jeff is as confused as the fans.

Matt claims that Jeff spent all of his time and energy in vain, trying to clear his name and prove his innocence. Matt claims that Jeff did not care that Matt was hospitalized, nor did Jeff care about finding Matt’s attacker. Matt claims that he has been Jeff’s shepherd since childhood, but Jeff has never cared about Matt in return or been thankful for Matt’s love and care. Matt claims that family always comes first, but Jeff does not understand the true meaning of family.

Matt claims he is tired of not receiving the gratitude that he deserves from Jeff. Matt claims that Jeff is his attacker! The audience is stunned into silence. Jeff is so confused that he cannot form a complete sentence to dispute Matt’s claim. As Jeff stammers, Matt claims that Jeff attacked him because of his selfish agenda. Instead of tending to Matt on the night of his attack, Jeff was only focused on winning the SEX Heavyweight Championship from Bobby Lashley.

Matt claims that he may not forget, but he can forgive. However, Matt claims that he cannot forgive the cowardice that spurred Jeff to attack him from behind and then repeatedly lie about it. Matt claims that he cannot forgive Jeff’s disregard for the love and care he receives from his family. Matt then announces that he will exact his revenge tonight against Jeff in an unsanctioned match. If Jeff is lucky then he might earn his brother’s forgiveness, but Matt doubts it.

Jeff maintains his innocence as he attempts to argue his case. He claims that he does love Matt and he does care for him in return, but Matt does not want to hear it. Matt lashes out and strikes Jeff with his microphone. Jeff refuses to defend himself in the one-sided brawl that ensues. Instead, Jeff attempts to keep a distance between himself and Matt as he pleads with his brother. Hell-bent on exacting his revenge, Matt seems to have gone deaf with pent-up rage.

Matt brutalizes Jeff with clubbing blows, sharp kicks, and a variety of foreign objects. Matt bloodies Jeff with a Twist of Fate onto a steel chair at ringside. To add insult to injury, Matt position Jeff’s prone body on the announcer’s table and then climbs to the top rope. Matt jumps and drives Jeff through the announcer’s table with a leg drop. Paramedics rush to the ring and tend to Jeff as Matt climbs to his feet with a sadistic smile and satisfied look on his face.

The penultimate match of the evening, a “last man standing” match, features Batista versus Randy Orton. Orton comes out first, wheeling himself to the ring in a wheelchair to mock the condition of Batista’s bad leg. Batista comes out second, hobbling to the ring with a heavy knee brace. Orton points at Batista’s knee brace and laughs at Batista as he struggles to climb into the ring. Once Batista has climbed into the ring, he turns to face Orton and smiles at him.

Orton’s face drops as Batista rips off his knee brace and flexes his bad leg to suggest that it isn’t so bad after all. Orton immediately charges at Batista and dives at his leg with a chop block, but Batista leapfrogs over Orton. Batista frustrates Orton with his seemingly newfound agility, and he employs a hit-and-run strategy. Batista evades Orton’s various advances and plants him with a power slam, side slam, press slam, a pump handle slam, and a spinebuster.

Orton is determined to permanently cripple Batista. As a result, Orton battles the ten count and invariably returns to his feet after every bit of offense from Batista. Orton’s determination and resiliency gradually begin to frustrate Batista. Batista targets Orton’s legs, softening them with a series of shin breakers. Batista then traps Orton in the Figure Four Leglock. Orton attempts to free himself or roll over to reverse the pressure, but his efforts are unsuccessful.

Orton writhes in pain before he eventually passes out. Batista releases the hold. Several pockets of the audience actually begin to chant, “RKO!” The chants seem to bother Batista a bit, but he keeps his overall cool as he eyes Orton from across the ring. The referee begins to count as Orton slowly recovers. More pockets of the audience begin to chant for Orton as he uses the ropes to pull himself up. Batista is clearly unhappy that Orton reaches his feet just before the count of ten.

Batista’s frustration continues to grow, but at least the punt has been eliminated from Orton’s arsenal. Batista charges at Orton and plants him with a Spear. Orton is too determined to stay down, and he climbs back to his feet as even more pockets of the audience begin to chant, “RKO!” Batista finally loses his composure when Orton refuses to stay down after a Batista Bomb. Batista rolls out of the ring to review and revise his strategy to keep Orton down for the count.

Batista grabs Orton’s wheelchair and throws it into the ring. It lands on Orton. Batista climbs back into the ring, and the audience begins to boo him as he bludgeons Orton with the wheelchair to vent his frustration. Half of the audience chants for Orton to rise again and rally against Batista. The other half chants, “Batista sucks!” Batista ignores the chants and plants Orton with another Batista Bomb. The fans boo Batista and chant for Orton to climb to his feet.

Batista cannot believe his eyes as Orton begins to climb to his feet. Batista charges at Orton before Orton can reach a standing base and punts his head. The fans boo Batista and chant for Orton to climb to his feet again. Despite the support from the audience, Orton is drained and broken. In fact, he is unconscious and cannot stand back up. Batista basks in his newfound heat as he celebrates his merciless victory. Paramedics rush to the ring to tend to Orton.

Quote Originally Posted by Submitted by Greg Rogers
    **NOTE: After several minutes of medical attention, Orton dismisses the paramedics. He climbs to his feet on his own and receives a standing ovation from the audience before he exits the ring.**

The main event of the evening features Bobby Lashley versus Brock Lesnar, with John Cena as the special referee. Cena’s pop dwarfs Lashley’s pop, and Lesnar receives his usual heat from the audience. Michael Cole and JBL explain Cena’s difficult position as Cena ensures that the break is clean. If Cena is impartial and Lashley retains his title tonight, Cena will not be able to invoke his rematch clause for a chance to reclaim the SEX Heavyweight Championship.

The match is an absolute clinic. It is everything that Lesnar’s encounter with Bill Goldberg at WrestleMania XX should have been and infinitely more. It is an exhibition of power and finesse, as Lashley and Lesnar exhibit masterful technique and explosive strength. They trade a variety of suplexes and slams, but neither Lashley nor Lesnar can gain an advantage over the other. Cena is extremely lenient with the count when the action spills out of the ring.

Lashley returns to the ring first, and Cena lectures Lashley about testing his leniency. Lesnar uses the distraction to gain an advantage with a clubbing blow from behind as he returns to the ring. The force of the blow causes Lashley to collide with Cena, and the collision knocks Cena out of the ring. Lesnar clubs Lashley again, but Lashley battles back and plants Lesnar with a Dominator. Lashley covers Lesnar to secure the pinfall as Cena crawls back into the ring…

…but Cena does not count! It is a case of déjà vu, but the roles have been reversed as Cena threatens to disqualify Lashley for “striking an official.” Lesnar recovers as Lashely argues with Cena. Lesnar spins Lashley around and plants him an F5. Lesnar covers Lashley to secure the pinfall, and Cena does not hesitate to count. However, Cena rolls out of the ring after the match. Cena is clearly not happy with himself, despite what Lesnar’s victory means for him.

Cena retrieves the SEX Heavyweight Championship to present to Lesnar. Lesnar rips the title out of Cena’s hands and stares at his reflection in the faceplate for a moment before Cena plants him with an FU. Cena then hoists the title over his head, suggesting that it is only be a matter of time before the SEX Heavyweight Champion will be his again. King of Kings ends with Cena draping the title over Lesnar’s chest.

QUICK RESULTS FOR KING OF KINGS (06/28/2009):
    • Christian defeats Samoa Joe via pinfall.
    • CM Punk defeats Edge via submission.
    • AJ Styles defeats Gregory Helms via pinfall.
    • Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin defeat The Miz & John Morrison via pinfall.
    • Brian Kendrick defeats Paul London via pinfall.
    • Matt Hardy defeats Jeff Hardy in an unsanctioned match.
    • Batista defeats Randy Orton in a "last man standing" match.
    • Brock Lesnar defeats Bobby Lashley via pinfall (w/ John Cena as the "special guest referee").

That's it for King of Kings! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spreutels' Review

PI, you are the King of Kings. Almost every match, had me on the edge of my seat. That may be because I was wrong with almost every prediction Let's break it down:
    • Christian vs. Samoa Joe. The first match and I am 1 for 1 with my predictions, nice match. Joe getting the better in the first half, with Christian finding an opening and not letting go and take the victory. I don't really like Christian as a face, however, his face just screams heel to me... I'll give this match ***.
    • Edge vs. CM Punk. I picked Edge, you went with Punk. Don't really know the story behind it, but it seems to be a battle of lifestyles. I would've rather see Edge winning and turning Punk into his lifestyle than the other way around. Punk kicked out alot of moves. This match gets **.
    • AJ Styles vs. Gregory Helms. Again I picked the wrong man. I like the way Helms wrestles, and I am sure Styles has the same style. This is a great match-up. Two of the same style and that 'not-giving-up'-attitude. Styles takes the win, Helms would've got an ovation from me for his efforts. *** for this match PI.
    • John Morrison & The Miz vs. The Motor City Machine Guns. I picked the wrong team again! PI, I'm starting to think you're picking your winners on purpuse to make me look like a noob. Typical M&M actions, the match continuous under no-DQ rules and Miz hits Morrison with a chair accidentally. I hope they don't break up, unless Morrison is going to be a huge player in your fed. *** for this one.
    • Brian Kendrick vs. Paul London. Yes, I picked the good one for a change. Kendrick seems like a bitch, with London breaking some ribs after the match, get rid of him, he did his part and put over Kendrick, now let him go after Styles. ***.
    • Batista interview. I like how Batista says, he can do better. Orton interrupts and goes on to say he is the future and Batista lives in the past. Nothing really special here, **.
    • Matt Hardy reveals his attacker. Boom! Two in a row! I am on a roll! Very, very good promo from Matt. He seems to let everything what's on his stomach get out. Feels very real to me. **** because this is one hell of a good written promo.
    • Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy. The match was a little less compared to the promo, but it served his point, Jeff refuses to fight back and gets pwned. I think this is not over. **.
    • Last man standing: Batista vs. Randy Orton. I hate to see Batista winning, but the story this match told me made me feel sad for Orton, as I was chanting along with the crowd for him to get up. Nice double turn here, Batista venting his frustrations and becoming the Animal again, and Randy Orton refusing to stay down, and instead of running away, he kept fighting, which gave him the standing ovation. Let's see if Orton's second run as a face will be any better than his first one. Great match, great story behind it: *****.
    • SEX Heavyweight Championship: Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar. I picked the wrong one again, but I can see why you went with Lesnar, it has lots of possibilities. Cena did heelish things here, but got away with it. Let's see how this turns out. ***.

Overal a fantastic show to watch, my favourite moments were the last man standing match and the Matt Hardy promo. Keep up the great work PI!

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS' review of PI's SEX: King of Kings

Christian and Samoa Joe open the pay-per-view and Christian gets the win in what is summarised as a very hard-fought match. I think its awesome how he won with the 180 degree Frog Splash. I love that move and I'd like to see Christian use it a little bit more.

Punk gets the win against Edge! Wooh! I had a feeling both Christian and Punk would get wins at the PPV and they have. I couldn't see Punk being an alcoholic as interesting as it would be. I'm looking forward to where you go with this, it should make for some brilliant reading. Also Punk winning with the Vice is another thing I like.

Styles and Helms go at it for the title. I like both guys and Helms has really struck me as a heel more than Styles has. Helms declines a handshake, hmmm heelish. I love this match, the ending is brilliant. Styles reluctantly pins a hurt Helms. I can see Helms making something out of this and go fully heel.

Miz and Morrison versus MCMG is another well written match and I'm suprised that MCMG get the win seeing as Miz and Morrison have just won the titles but hey, I love unpredictability. I prefer MCMG so I'm looking forward to their title reign. You teased a Miz and Morrison split and I'd be interested in a feud between the two however I don't know who'd take their place in the tag division.

Kendrick and London was good and I only had one small problem. Before I get to that I have got to say yet again that Kendrick is brilliant, lol. If only WWE would use this idea. Man it would be brilliant. But yeah Kendrick gets the win which I'm happy about. The problem I had was I'd of preferred it to of been quite a harder win, harder as in Kendrick is too hurt to sing about it afterwards, but all the same Kendrick has a bright road ahead of him. I don't know where London can go ahead from here. It looks like hes badly injured and you don't have many shows left so I'm guessing thats the end for him in SEX.

-The Matt Hardy/Jeff Hardy interaction was gold. Matt is brilliant in your fic. Pretty surprised that Matt says Jeff is his attacker but I'm still adamant that it isn't Jeff and I have a feeling who it is but I don't want to spoil anything incase I am correct. Nonetheless Matt beats Jeff up and Jeff doesn't defend himself. Similiar to their angle in real life. I can't wait for more between these two PI.

-Batista versus Orton was brilliant. It must of been hard to portray a double turn in a summary but you did it, so mass kudos for that PI. I'm liking Batista as heel but I'd of liked Orton to remain face. It was a very well wrote match and I don't think this is the end of Orton/Batista. Hopefully your Orton is an Austin kind of face. That would be enjoyable.

-Lesnar gets the win against Lashley. I prefer Lesnar to Lashley so its nice to see the belt off Lashley. I'm loving all the short title reigns. Its so unpredictable. Hopefully Cena comes out on top and I think a Cena heel turn would be awesome.

-All in all, brilliant as always PI. I'll be sad to see SEX end but you'll have a new brilliant fan fiction so I need not to worry. Keep it up .
    Man of the world.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cool Review

Well, since I'm here sitting with the girlfriend (well she's helping her mum do something), with a can in one hand, with her new puppy sitting here and TNA iMPACT on the television. I thought what better way for things to be perfect than a bit of SEX. Of course I'm not talking about with my girlfriend, I'm on about PI's SEX. So, here's your review, I haven't read or reviewed for a while, really haven't had too much time for the internet with a lot of things going on. But, enough of my rambling, here's your review, dude.

I had a feeling for a bit there, that Samoa Joe was going to absolutely dismantle Christian. But, I'm wrong, and a shock victory here for Christian. Every time I read, Joe doesn't seem to go over much, but that's all good, I know your not the biggest fan of his. I’m loving what Punk said to Edge after there match, awesome stuff. I was actually gonna’ do something similar, not with Edge, but Punk and another guy. Not anytime too soon, but I still might do it anyway if that’s alright, dude? I can imagine the kind of match the Helms/Styles had, which is always a good thing. It won’t be too long before Helms holds the JuniorHeavyweight Title. Loving that Shelley & Sabin won the match, and the way they won it is even better, because that means the feud between these two teams will continue. Is this Kendrick and London’s first encounter? I remember loving Kendrick’s character in this fed, and it looks as if its gotten even more awesome. Kudos for that. Batista as a lone wolf sounds good, is this a start of him turning into a bit of a tweener? I like what Orton had to say, also, should be a good match between those two.

Matt has only just got back from him getting beaten up? I wonder who the hell did that. Matt claims it’s Jeff who attacked him? I see where your going with this, it should be awesome to read how it goes though, man. It looks as if your Matt/Jeff feud has finally come to life, and will beat the one that happened in real life and my one that I have going in RPW. Wow, I’m impressed how you made it so clear about a double turn then, man. Awesome stuff, I’d love to see Batista as heel, and I guess we’ll see what you do with Orton as face. Lesnar and Lashley would be quite awesome to see, just like Angle/Lashley would be pretty awesome to witness. Glad you had Lesnar win, because as you know, I’m not the biggest fan of Lashley. Cena/Lesnar at the next pay per view sounds great as well, man. I can’t wait to read more of this, it actually gets better and better the more I read. Well done my man.

Coolstuff
    Last edited by Coolstuff; 05-26-2009 at 01:40 PM.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to apologize for the lateness of this, PI.

Craig’s Review of King of Kings!

Samoa Joe vs. Christian: Great, the challenge is accepted and I must say, very well-written match PI. A lot of good moves used and I like how you link the less familiar moves to that website to give readers who aren’t familiar with them a chance to see them. I liked all the counters, especially the one out of the Muscle Buster. I’m glad you gave Christian the win in what was really described as a “hard-fought” contest, a really good opener. Well Done.

Edge vs. CM Punk: I expect a good match, and it was. I liked the little stipulation you had on this match and again, those links to the moves is a great, great touch, I found myself clicking on all the different links. It was a fast-paced contest and I liked how you gave CM Punk the victory through the Anaconda Vice, being as I’m new to this thread I haven’t been following regularly until now so it’s a nice touch, don’t know if you did this previously. It’ll be interesting to see where Edge goes from here.

Gregory Helms vs. AJ Styles: I especially liked how many near-falls were in this match and it did have a lot of chain wrestling as you said. It seemed that these guys had great dislike for each other and really wanted to beat the crap out of each other. It had a little of everything, it went outside, it was inside, reversals, big finishers and such. AJ finally gets the win which I’m not complaining about, good match.

MCMG vs. Miz and Morrison: Dream match, dream match indeed, it was a short match but a good one. Miz and Morrison were their cocky selves and I guess that is expected. A disqualification finish? Oh wait, it continues, great move and using the chair back-firing is great, MCMG are champions! Unexpected but great.

Kendrick vs. London: I’m not sure what to think of Kendrick’s singing but anyway, this is another match I’d pay to see. These two, I always thought would make a great contest. The anger and viciousness of London was not expected at the beginning but Kendrick thought back and he was even more vicious than London with the Curb Stomp and that stomp from the top rope, the “dull crack” description really worked here.

Batista Interview: A nice interview, it really hypes up the Orton/Batista match, a match that I’m looking forward too. This show really does have a special feel tonight and well, it should. Two people with two totally different personalities and viewpoints on things, it should make for a good match.

Jeff/Matt Segment: Very powerful segment here, it seemed that Matt just snapped and lost it, accusing Jeff and I liked how he didn’t let Jeff even speak, he was so obsessed with his belief that Jeff had done the deed as it were that he didn’t let Jeff explain anything. The attack afterwards was just brutal and sets up a potentially fantastic feud between these two which is already looking like it’ll be booked better than the real-life one.

Batista vs. Randy Orton: Last Man Standing! This could very well be epic, that was a great start with Batista removing the knee brace, totally unexpected but a great move nonetheless. Talk about fast-paced, Batista came out of the blocks with that series of moves and Orton sure got beat there. So far, Batista is destroying Orton, he doesn’t seem to be doing anything really effective and I like how The Animal targeted the legs to eliminate the punt. Surprised Orton got up from the Batista Bomb, and Batista wins with the punt, nice way to end it but it seemed like Orton just got anilated. I would’ve liked to have seen more offense from Orton especially since he is the fan favourite but I understand why you made Batista look so dominating.

Lashley vs. Lesnar: This is a match I wouldn’t mind seeing, these two powerhouses certainly would put on a “clinic” as you said. It seemed just like a huge brawl but a lot of emphasis was put on Cena more so than the match which was okay as he had a big decision to make. I was surprised Cena, probably in the loosest terms screwed Lashley considering he is a babyface but the way you did it was great, because you did it in the loosest way and because Cena felt bad about it after it, was just great story-telling. Cena did something that wasn’t necessary right but it meant he kept his title shot and Cena shot down any possible alliance, like there was going to be one, ha, with the FU to Brock Lesnar. Nice way to end the show.

Overall: “That's it for King of Kings! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!”

I think I enjoyed it more than you did! J A very good show, actually, that is one of my favourites shows that I have ever reviewed while being involved in projects like this, you really blew all of your other shows out of the water with this one I’m sure, great drama, great matches, great segments, title-changes. It was just a good, good show.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

HEY, I'M DEAD....COOL. + Revenant +'s Avatar

Six feet under...and dragging you down with me
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOVUS' REVIEW

That PPV ruled. The card looked good (something I would have actually paid to see) and worked out even better. Really good match descriptions with the right amount of detail to keep things interesting. The wrestlers' personalities had plenty of room to shine. (Kendrick's singing gimmick is funny, but kind of over the top.) I really appreciate the hyperlinks, too. You're an excellent fanfiction writer, although I'm sure you know that already.

As for how the show turned out...all of the matches made sense and were interesting. Great variety. I liked the double-turn in Batista/Orton, although I don't think the crowd would react that way in real life...and it might have been more effective if Orton had mustered some real offense. I like Lesnar as champ a LOT more than either Lashley or Cena (and it's hard to imagine any Lashley match being a "clinic"), so more power to him. Keep up the good work.
    Nothing is black and white
    IT'S ALL SHADES OF BLUE

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX truly is on fire as King of Kings round out three quarters of the promotions first journey. I am really looking forward to your last installments of SEX and what it brings. We have so much to be looking forward to and after reading through your show I am positive that SEX will end with a BANG, just like it should. So sit back, pull a brew from the cooler and chill while I dish out some of my trademark…

HEAVY’S DELIGHTS!!!

Christian and Joe going at it first up. I like how this match came about, using the SEX website as a means for challenging an opponent is a great and innovative way to do so. I really liked that and would really like to see it used more in other fan fic promotions. Christian really puts up a fight here, Joe looked dominant but Christian gets the win after a melee of signature moves are thrown at his opponent. I like the push Christian is getting in your fed as a face, it is really refreshing to see this happen as a lot of times in Fan Fic he is a heel. Great Match Man!

I would have LOVED to have seen this Punk/Edge match for real. It sounded like it had a lot of heat going into it and I loved the premise of it. Straight Edge vs. Rated R lifestyles. What you have doing with Edge is masterful, the new moves, the tweaks to his gimmick have been great… but Punk is really shining since his feud with Joe (which I would have loved to have seen continue some more) but oh well this has been just as good. I think Punk/Edge could be a great rivalry in WWE at the moment and if it was written like this then it would get over heaps. I loved the ending, more so the post match stuff, the fact that Edge now has to be Straight Edge was a great stipulation and his reaction was gold!

Styles and Helms put on such a great match. It is great to see two greatly talented guys fighting in a match that most would love to see but we all might not get to see. Helms just shined in this match, his work against Style was great and I like how you built his frustration after throwing everything eh had at Styles. The ending was a bit flat but I think that is what it was meant to be. Helms out with a injury wouldn’t surprise me to be honest. It must have been awhile since I read a show of yours because I only just figured out this was for the SEX Junior Heavyweight Title… great stuff, I love the Junior Heavyweight Division in any fed when its done right and here it is.

First up, Miz and Morrison as SEX Tag Team Champions is great, but what is even better is seeing them go up against Sabin and Shelley. That is a dream match of mine; to see those two teams go at it and again just like Punk/Edge you delivered man. The way you put over MCMG was great as the fighter challengers and Miz/Morrison as the dastardly heels. I loved how Miz/Morrison just took the DQ ending figuring they’d keep their titles that was awesome! MCMG get the win! Holy Crap Balls Of Fury! That was awesome writing there, I have really liked your Tag Team Stuff from day one and this just solidifies that you are great when it comes to Tag Team Wrestling. AWESOME WORK!

Ok Brian Kendrick, in SEX is FUCKING AWESOME! I love how each match he comes out singing a different song that is tweaked towards who he will face. That is a stroke of genius and I really love this angle with him and London (this is how the London/Kidman split should have been handled) not in the same what but with better feud rivalry than just centering it around the Shooting Star Press. A really good match man and Kendrick gets the win. My only gripe with the match is the ending, I think the Curb Stomp would have been enough and that adding the Kendrick Roll (while is a great move) was a little overkill, but that can be explained as Kendrick dwelling in his heel ways so all is good. The after match stuff was absolutely brutal stuff to read. London seems to be definitely out with that attack. Kendrick singing “You Leave Me Breathless” as he left is further reason why I love his character, keep it up man!

The interview with Batista was nice, I like how it was structured. Batista’s disappointment in himself was a good angle to go with here, it showed him as being more than two dimensional, which is how I view him mostly, but you here with SEX have changed that and made him more. The Orton interference in the interview was a nice little touch and I love how Batista pointed out examples and Orton just shot him down by saying that he needs to look to the future and not to the past. This match is going to be great; match of the night hype surrounds it which is great!

The Matt/Jeff stuff has my a little confused. Matt got attacked and has come back and accused Jeff, but Jeff says he’s innocent even though Matt brings up the fact that he hasn’t really cared all that much. Hmm maybe I need to go back and read a few things again as I have missed a bit. I liked the Unsanctioned Match and how Matt basically got to cut sick on Jeff. Maybe Jeff wasn’t responsible at all, or if he was he is doing a great job of fooling the fans and Matt. I am intrigued to see where this goes from here…

The Last Man Standing Match… TOTALLY lived up to the hype, I absolutely LOVED IT! Great job on this man and I personally loved the alignment shift in both men. Batista’s interview remarks came true here when he was unleashing the animal. His gradual decent into Heel-dom were nicely done and very impactful, while Orton’s came across perfectly also. Orton as a face will be hard to see, but you can make it work and I can’t wait for the conclusion as I sense this is not done just yet. If WWE did something like this they might actually sell me on Batista, but I don’t think they could unless they hired you man… seriously this has been your marquee feud since SEX started, well for me anyway and I have enjoyed watching it unfold. The little note after the match was a great touch too, added more realism to what had gone down during the match and how it ended. Very Well Done!

The main event is next and I like the thought of this match, Lesnar vs. Lashley. While I am not as hyped on the idea as a proper Goldberg vs. Lesnar match, that doesn’t mean I am not looking forward to this and the dilemma Cena faces on the outcome of the match when he is special referee is a great little touch. The match comes off as a great main event, but still the excitement factor from Orton/Batista LMS dwarfs the excitement I have for this match (see I used a PI-ism from your show there, LOL!) but that isn’t to say the match was shit or crap. The match was great I just think I was more invested in Batista/Orton. Lashley really keeps up with Lesnar and I can picture the match being a strong man power/technical match, and your right if we got this with Lesnar/Goldberg then the world would have been happy with WMXX. Lashley takes down Cena by accident and that bites him in the ass literally and Lesnar is able to pick up the win! Now normally I’d hate this type of ending to a match but the reason I like it all comes down to how Cena reacted. He didn’t screw Lashley per say, Lesnar did with that club which forced the bump. Cena’s reaction to what happened was gold and really sold over his humility over the situation that yes now he has a title rematch but at the same time and good man lost his championship. Very Good Work there man!

Overall the show was a success with some awesome matches. I don’t think there was a showing on the card that I was disappointed with to be honest, there were certain aspects of matches that sat with me a little funny but all in all King of Kings was a great summarized PPV event. You are doing a really remarkable job with this, simplifying it down was a brilliant idea and it has worked in your favor here because now you are heading towards the end of a fan fiction project which is great to see you accomplish.

I give you 95 out of 100 for KING OF KINGS
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX: LIVE! (06/29/2009)

HBK comes out to deliver a state of the union address in the wake of King of Kings. He announces that Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms, Paul London, and Randy Orton will all be out of action tonight due to the strenuous nature of their matches at King of Kings. Bobby Lashley interrupts HBK, demanding to invoke his rematch clause against Brock Lesnar. John Cena comes out before HBK can respond. Cena claims that Lashley will have to wait to exercise his rematch clause.

Cena apologizes to Lashley for how the main event of King of Kings transpired, but Cena reminds Lashley that it is finally Cena’s turn to exercise his rematch clause. HBK announces that they will both receive a title match in coming weeks, but tonight they will wrestle each other to determine who will exercise their rematch clause first. Batista then comes out. The fans boo him as he claims that his dominant performance at King of Kings should be rewarded with a title match tonight.

HBK considers the idea as Batista brags about his dominant performance that rendered him as the “last man standing.” HBK sees the opportunity to have a double main event tonight. With Cena and Lashley already scheduled to wrestle each other, HBK grants Batista a title match against Brock Lesnar. Batista smiles, and the fans boo him. HBK assures Cena and Lashley that they will still receive their title shots even if Batista defeats Lesnar for the SEX Heavyweight Championship.

Backstage, Josh Matthews conducts an interview with Randy Orton via satellite about Orton’s condition in the wake of his “last man standing” match against Batista and the fans’ response at King of Kings. Orton claims that the fans will cheer for whomever they want to win, but it does not matter to Orton. The only thing that matters to Orton is himself. Orton explains that his primary goal is twofold: to exact revenge against Batista and win the SEX Heavyweight Championship.

Samoa Joe comes out. He claims that Christian’s victory over him at King of Kings was a fluke. Joe demands a rematch, which Christian readily accepts despite still being black and blue from his last encounter with Joe. Joe is more intense and more relentless than last night. Christian cannot absorb much punishment, and Joe mauls him without mercy. Joe destroys Christian with flurries of stiff offense and finally plants him with an unnecessary Muscle Buster to secure the pinfall.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Edge. Edge claims that Punk’s victory over him at King of Kings, like Christian’s victory over Samoe Joe, was a fluke and an embarrassment. With so much at stake, Edge claims that he deserves a rematch to redeem himself. Edge challenges Punk to an “I Quit” match. Edge entices Punk to accept his challenge by reminding him that he is the master of the “I Quit” match in SEX: Brock Lesnar could not make him quit, and he beat Samoe Joe.

CM Punk comes out and accepts Edge’s challenge. Punk claims that he will prove that he is better than Edge two nights in a row. Edge comes out, and the resulting “I Quit” match is a brutal affair. Punk maintains an upper hand throughout the match, nearly forcing Edge to tap out again. Eventually, Edge takes one of Punk’s fans as a hostage and threatens to harm him unless Punk quits. Edge taunts Punk and dares him to call his bluff with a sadistic smile.

Punk quits and demands that Edge unhand the fan. Edge complies. Punk escorts the fan back to his seat, where Samoa Joe is waiting to ambush Punk. Edge and Joe violently assault Punk. Punk attempts to defend himself, but his efforts are futile. Punk’s fan attempts to help Punk, but Edge knocks him out with a hard right hand. Meanwhile, Joe traps Punk in a chokehold until Punk passes out. Edge smiles as he and Joe drag Punk’s seemingly lifeless body to the back.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Brock Lesnar about reclaiming the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Lesnar complains that he should not have to defend his newly won title tonight. Matthews asks Lesnar if he is worried about losing his title to Batista, which infuriates Lesnar. Lesnar shoves Matthews against a wall. Lesnar promises that he will beat Batista tonight, and then he will beat John Cena and Bobby Lashley over the course of the next two weeks.

The third match of the evening features AJ Styles versus Brian Kendrick versus Alex Shelley versus Chris Sabin. Michael Cole and JBL explain that Kendrick, Shelley, and Sabin have received a chance to compete for the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship in this Fatal-4-Way Elimination Match as a result of their dominant and successful performances at King of Kings. JBL also claims that Gregory Helms and Paul London are cowards who refuse to compete due to injuries from last night.

The match is a chaotic mess but fun nonetheless. Styles lacks a champion’s advantage. Meanwhile, Shelley & Sabin work together to protect each other from elimination until Miz & John Morrison appear to lure them out of the ring to be eliminated via count-out. The Miz & Morrison and Shelley & Sabin argue at ringside. The argument momentarily distracts Styles. The momentary distraction enables Kendrick to secure the pinfall from behind with a modified Kendrick Roll.

After the match, Kendrick collects his newly won title and struts to the back. Meanwhile, the argument at ringside between The Miz & Morrison and Shelley & Sabin devolves into a brawl. Styles is stricken with disbelief until the brawl at ringside snaps him out of his trance. Styles glares at The Miz & Morrison and Shelley & Sabin, realizing that they have indirectly cost him the match and his title. Styles launches himself out of the ring, taking out both teams with a suicide dive.

A wandering cameraman discovers CM Punk tied to a chair in the locker room. Edge and Samoe Joe stand over him. Edge taunts Punk with a bottle of liquor as Punk regains consciousness. Edge claims that tonight marks the death of Punk’s straightedge lifestyle. Edge then claims that he will baptize Punk as he enters a world of hedonistic gratification. Joe holds Punk’s mouth open as Edge pours liquor into it. Joe then clamps Punk’s mouth shut until Punk is forced to swallow.

John Cena and Bobby Lashley wage war with each other in their match to determine who will receive a title shot first. Although Lashley has some support from the fans, the majority of them are members of the Chain Gang who fuel Cena’s dominance in the match. Cena shockingly holds his own against Lashley as they trade a variety of holds. Cena attempts to force the submission with an STFU, but Lashley reaches the ropes. Cena plants Lashley with an FU to secure the pinfall.

HBK summons Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy to his office to address the situation between them. Jeff thanks HBK for lifting his suspension, but Jeff refuses to admit to HBK that he attacked Matt as he maintains his innocence. Matt explains that Jeff’s guilt prevented Jeff from defending himself in their unsanctioned match at King of Kings. HBK senses unfinished business between Matt and Jeff. HBK announces that they will compete in a “No Disqualification” match at Degeneration.

Lesnar receives his usual heat in the main event, but it shockingly does not compare to the heat that Batista receives from the fans. Batista grapples with Lesnar and attempts to overpower him, but they are equally matched in terms of strength. As a result, Lesnar and Batista find themselves locked in a stalemate. Neither man can build any momentum, and the fans quickly begin to grow restless. The match is reminiscent of Lesnar’s match against Goldberg at WrestleMania XX.

The fans cheer when Randy Orton’s music interrupts the match. Batista scans his surroundings in anticipation of a sneak attack, but Orton is nowhere to be seen. Orton has merely given Batista a taste of his own medicine, as this is simply payback from two months ago when Batista cued his music to cost Orton a match. The distraction allows Lesnar to plant Batista with an F5 to secure the pinfall. Batista throws a temper tantrum after the match as the fans chant, “Batista sucks!”

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (06/29/2009):
    • Samoa Joe defeats Christian via pinfall.
    • Edge defeats CM Punk via "submission."
    • Brian Kendrick defeats AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, and Chris Sabin to win the SEX Junior Heavyweight Championship.
    • John Cena defeats Bobby Lashley via pinfall.
    • Brock Lesnar defeats Batista via pinfall.
    That's it for this episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sproot Review

• Lot's of people are out for tonight's show it seems. Lashley wants a rematch, Cena wants his rematch, I smell a Triple threat for the next PPV. I smelled wrong, both will get rematches in the couple of weeks, cool. Ow, Batista is in too! I like HBK's sense of business by having a double main event tonight, for a television show, this is huge! I predict both Cena and Lesnar will win there matches.
    • Nice interview with Orton, it is clear that he remains a heel too, and in fact there was no double turn at King of Kings. Batista went just monster heel. I hope Orton comes back soon and kick his ass.
    • Joe almost murders Christian, way to bury the man. I guess he had it coming. Don't really know where you are going with this.
    • Whoa, this is one hell of a show, a double main event + an I quit match? Jeez, we are getting spoiled here. Edge has been on a roll in I quit matches so I predict he'll win this one too. I was right, but nice touch involving the fan and Punk quitting because of him. Punk gets double teamed and they drag him to the back, euh? Why?
    • Lensar doesn't like his title defence tonight, well, he better get ready for a/ Batista, b/ Cena and c/ Lashley... Tough few weeks for ya, champ! Confident he will beat them all. I say it now, Cena will be champ again!
    • Fatal fourway for the Junior title, looks like shelley and sabin don't really care if they get counted out... THE Kendrick gets the win! It seems random but I guess you'll have him feud with Styles now?
    • Now I know why they dragged him to the back. CM Punk drinks alcohol, shame! CM Drunk! CM Drunk! Don't know why Joe is in this thing, but I guess Edge needs a big guy to keep control of the situation. Wonder if Punk will become an emo crying baby because he failed his lifestyle, lol.
    • Cena wins, and I was right again. I rock! Does this mean Cena gets a shot next week?
    • Jeff vs. Matt in an no disqualification match at Degeneration. Would've like a more dangerous type of match. Here's hoping Jeff Swanton's Matt from something high above the ground. Or Matt just dominates his brother and takes him out for a while.
    • Heel vs. heel in the main event. Goldberg rocks, PI, remember that! So, it seems like a boring main event, with Lesnar picking up the victory with a fake Orton interference. Guess Batista vs. Orton at Degeneration again, but with what stips?

Nice show and nice fallout from King of Kings, although the main event was kind of a let-down, Cena/Lashley and the I quit match made up for it. This fed is great PI, and I'm your #1 fan.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cool Review

Alright, man. I’ve reviewed every show of your’s when I’ve been around, and this show is no different. So, here we go. Why’s Matt Hardy out of action tonight? Didn’t he just dismantle Jeff Hardy? Seems a bit wrong that Batista didn’t really do an awful lot to get his title match with Lesnar? I am not gonna’ complain though, Batista/Lesnar and Lashley/Cena sounds awesome for tonight. I’m glad you haven’t made Orton into a goody good guy, instead someone that is cheered even though he doesn’t give a shit. That’s the only way I’d buy him as a face at the moment. He sucked as the usual goody good guy. That’s a different way for an “I Quit” match to end, and I’m not sure if I like it or not. I did like the aftermath however. But I thought Punk was changing Edge’s ways and making him straight edge? That sounded so awesome, I don’t believe you would have thrown something like that out the window. So, I’m expecting that to come up sometime soon. I wasn’t too impressed with the Lesnar interview, but it did it’s job, and the main event should be a good one. I don’t expect it to end cleanly, though.

I love your Kendrick, like I’ve said a million and one times. He’s so awesome, and I’m so glad to see him crowned SEX JuniorHeavyweight Champion. Good to see Miz & Morrison’s feud with the Motor City Machine Guns is continuing as well. I love the segment between Punk, Joe and Edge. Absolutely awesome. I can’t wait to see where this goes. Well, glad Cena won, because I really prefer him to Lashley. I have a feeling when it’s Lashley’s turn to wrestle for the title though, it will be Cena he will be wrestling for it. I still kinda’ where this heading, but a match between Jeff and Matt in a NO DQ would be good, even though its happened in the WWE already. Sounds like an awful match if it’s anything like Goldberg and Lesnar. Glad that Lesnar retained, even though that it was defiantly going to happen. Another great show, man. I kind of expect it from you now though. Keep up the awesome work.

Coolstuff
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS' review of PI's SEX:LIVE! (06/29/2009)

-Time to review what is probablys my favorite Fan Fic at the minute.

-Michaels opens up the show with an address. Says several stars are out. Wow some big names out there but I have no worries. You'll still put on a great show tonight.

-Lashley wants a rematch. Thought he would but hey Cena wants his match too. HBK, ever the smart man he is books the match between the two with the winner getting their match first. I'm rooting for Cena tonight. I want Cena to be World Champion of SEX. Batista comes out getting quite good heat, I love how the fans now hate him btw, and gets a shot at Lesnar tonight. Wow your Heavyweight Divison is freakin' awesome at the minute.

-Interview with Orton on the satelite and I love how Orton comes across. He doesn't care if hes cheered or booed. He's kinda like Austin - a bad ass who gets cheered for his actions. I'd like to see that gimmick played out. Orton vows revenge against Batista and also to win the Heayweight Championship. You have six strong wrestlers in that division now. Orton and Batista have really mixed it up.

-You have two rematches from King of Kings with Joe and Edge going over Christian and Punk respectively. No surprises here although maybe a tag match could have been more fitting. Your doing a good job in making all these four guys look strong and all liable to step up to the Heayweight division.

-I like what you done with Edge/Punk having Punk quit to save his fan. Edge was really sadistic here, willing to attack a fan to get at Punk. Only complaint is Punk is maybe too goody goody here (although he is a face so makes sense) and is dumb into getting ambushed. Joe and Edge ambush him and take him to the back and force him to drink. That was a pretty cool segment, although Edge being Straight-Edge has kind of been forgotten. I was looking forward to that but either way this angle is hella interesting.

-Kendrick wins the title! Wooh, one of my favorite Fan Fic characters wins gold. Kendrick has been great in your fan fic and I wish WWE would push him like this. Kendrick/London feud for the gold perhaps? Sweet.

-Cena gets the win to get his title shot first. Good match here and I have no qualms. Now who will Cena face, Batista or Lesnar? Either man, I'm expecting a good match.

-The Hardy angle continues! I can't wait for this match at Degeneration. No DQ, it will be crazy. I can't wait to read that one and see what you have in store.

- at Batista having more heat then Lesnar. Wow, he is hated now. The match is reminiscent of Lesnar/Goldberg? I don't think I'd have liked this match if so. Nonetheless Orton tricks Batista as his music plays but no one comes out. Payback is a bitch huh. The distraction allows Lesnar to get the win. Lesnar/Cena at Degeneration it appears to be.

-Great show as always buddy. Keep up the good work.
    Man of the world.

Thread Information