Thread: SEX

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SEX

The Cool Review

I have some free time, so Iíve decided Iíll review you now and write a bit more of my show later on. So, lets get this thing going. So, Batista/Orton is made like I thought it would have been. I still donít like Lashley as one of the main players in any fed. But, Iím loving all these stipulations, if Orton wins or loses should be interesting to see how everything plays out. Will be interesting to see who wins through in the tag tournament. I like your tag division in this fed, one of the best things going for it. Cena/Kendrick/London sounds good, also. I donít see anybody pinning Cena, though. It would be pretty stupid since he just won the title. Edge beats down both Styles and Christian, so now Christian is added into the Edge/Styles feud? I donít believe he was before this show, was he? Iím hoping you carry this Matt/Jeff thing for a little while yet. Donít make Matt or Jeff turn to soon, dude. Punk/Joe made for Evolution. The show is looking already to be a great one. No way, Helms and Moore are gone? I actually like Helms quite a bit. How much power does JBL actually have? Hmm, Miz & Morrison vs. MCMG is GOLD. But, maybe that should have been the final? Iím guessing since The Hardy Boyz are through, that MCMG will meet them in the final, with The Hardyz winning it in the end. Cena wins just like I said. The aftermath confused me though. Lesnar saying ďThatís how you do my moveĒ seemed a bit dumb to me, and if Lesnar had just hit Cena with a F5, how would Lashley position himself between the two?

Batista goes on about how he is slowing down? Could this mark the beginning of the end for Batista? With possibly Orton retiring him somehow? Hmm, Iím probably way off, but there yaí go. Sounds like a good match between Miz/Morrison and MCMG, Iím quite surprised that Miz/Morrison won, however. I donít see them beating The Hardyz, maybe MCMG will screw emí for cheating there way to the victory against them? Hmm, Iím quite liking the Kendrick/London feud/tag team you have going on. Iím guessing the little comment from Kendrick bout Cena will lead to some sort of match between the two, with Cena winning and London being able to mouth off to Kendrick. Well, Iím glad you have Orton beating Lashley. You couldnít have ended the show any better, man. All in all, there have been four shows (all of which I have reviewed), and Iím gonnaí say this is probably the second best show. I really enjoyed it. A lot of things are coming together very nicely, ill be reading and reviewing the next addition of SEX, man.

Coolstuff
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Crist (a.k.a. “The Dave Metzler of SEX”)
    SEX: LIVE! (05/18/2009)

John Cena and Bobby Lashley come out. They both want revenge on Brock Lesnar for his actions from last week. HBK comes out and grants them both the opportunity to exact their revenge in a tag team match against Lesnar. HBK announces that Lesnar will partner with Randy Orton, who now holds the contract for a title shot that was previously held by Lashley. HBK leaves, and Cena and Lashley shake hands in the ring as they begin to discuss strategy for their match.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews the Motor City Machine Guns -- Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin. Shelley & Sabin complain about The Miz & John Morrison cheating to win their match last week. Shelley & Sabin promise to ensure that The Miz & Morrison will not be able to cheat their way to a match for the SEX Tag Team Championship at Evolution. Shelley & Sabin conclude the interview with a promise to become SEX Tag Team Champions before The Miz & Morrison.

The first match of the evening features Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy versus The Miz & John Morrison. Jeff receives a huge pop. Matt, however, receives a mixed reaction. The Miz & Morrison receive more heat than usual as the audience recalls that they cheated to advance this far in the mini-tournament to determine who will challenge Paul London & Brian Kendrick for the SEX Tag Team Championship at Evolution. Matt lectures Jeff about how to win prior to the match.

Matt refuses to tag Jeff into the match, and The Miz & Morrison dominate the match as a result. Matt eventually tags Jeff into the match, and Jeff immediately clears the ring. The Miz & Morrison resort to underhanded tactics to regain their momentum, but Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin rush to the ring to prevent them from cheating. Jeff plants The Miz with a Twist of Fate to secure the pinfall. A brawl erupts after the match between The Miz & Morrison and Shelley & Sabin.

HBK summons CM Punk, Samoa Joe, and Paul London & Brian Kendrick to his office. HBK announces that Paul London & Brian Kendrick will compete in a non-title tag team match against CM Punk and Samoa Joe to prepare for their match against Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy at Evolution. HBK explains that the match will also give CM Punk and Samoa Joe an opportunity to vent their pent-up aggression and prepare for their match against each other at Evolution as well.

The second match of the evening features AJ Styles versus Edge. This match is a rubber match, with Styles and Edge holding a victory over each other. Prior to the match, Edge informs Styles that he will be put in his place as a “loser and a nobody.” Styles lets his actions speak for him in the ring. The third encounter between Styles and Edge is arguably the best. The action is intense, and the fans remain on the edge of their seats throughout the entire match.

Styles frustrates Edge with his tenacity and resiliency. As his frustration mounts, Edge loses his composure. Edge retrieves a chair from ringside, but Christian rushes to the ring to prevent Edge from using it. Edge and Christian argue at ringside, which enables Styles to launch a successful air strike. Styles knocks the chair into Edge’s face with a suicide dive through the ropes. Christian rolls Edge into the ring for Styles, and Styles covers Edge to secure the pinfall.

The third match of the evening features Paul London & Brian Kendrick versus CM Punk & Samoa Joe. The dynamics of each team generates high tension during the match. All four men are reluctant to tag their partners into the match throughout the bout. Despite their differences, the history between Punk and Joe gives them good chemistry as a tag team. In the end, Kendrick abandons London in the ring. Joe plants London with a Capture Buster to secure the pinfall.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton about teaming together tonight against John Cena and Bobby Lashley. Lesnar and Orton echo each other as they stroke their egos. Lesnar thanks Cena for keeping his belt warm for him, and he claims that tonight is only a preview of Evolution. Orton displays his contract for a title shot and claims that whoever emerges from Evolution as the SEX Heavyweight Champion should still be on his toes.

The fourth match of the evening features Gregory Helms versus Shannon Moore. Both men receive a pop from the audience. No one wants to see either man lose his job, but JBL confirms that is the fate that awaits the loser of this match. The match features ten minutes of back-and-forth action with plenty of chain wrestling. Ultimately, Helms plants Moore with a Reversal of Fortune to secure the pinfall. Despite winning, Helms does not celebrate after the match.

Backstage, Edge confronts Christian about interfering in his match against AJ Styles. Edge holds an ice pack against his forehead. Christian claims that he was returning the favor to Edge from last week. Christian also claims that it will always been an eye for an eye because that’s how he rolls. Edge claims that Christian interfered because Christian is jealous of him. Edge claims that Christian will never be able to accomplish half of the things that Edge has in his career.

Triple H comes out to introduce a video package. The video package features highlights from Batista’s career. Batista is portrayed as the animal of Evolution. Batista wins the Royal Rumble, defies Triple H, defeats him for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 21, and retains his title in Hell in a Cell. Batista battles Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, HBK, John Cena, and Edge in the ring. The video package concludes with Batista pinning Orton.

The final match of the evening features John Cena & Bobby Lashley versus Brock Lesnar & Randy Orton. Both teams work surprisingly well together. Lesnar & Orton employ a vicious psychology as they work together to inflict as much damage as possible upon Cena & Lashley. In turn, Cena & Lashley focus their efforts on Lesnar to exact their revenge. Ultimately, Lesnar suffers as much as he can handle at the hands of Cena & Lashley.

Lesnar abandons Orton just as Kendrick abandoned London earlier in the night. Orton is left to fend for himself. Although he counters the FU and plants Cena with an RKO, Orton cannot secure the pinfall. Lashley plants Orton with a Dominator to secure the pinfall. Lashley begins to celebrate, but Lesnar returns to the ring after the match and plants him with an F5. The show ends with Lesnar standing tall over Orton and Cena & Lashley.

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (05/18/2009):
    • Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy defeat The Miz & John Morrison via pinfall.
    • AJ Styles defeats Edge via pinfall.
    • CM Punk & Samoa Joe defeat Paul London & Brian Kendrick via pinfall.
    • Gregory Helms defeats Shannon Moore via pinfall.
    • John Cena & Bobby Lashley defeat Brock Lesnar & Randy Orton via pinfall.
    That's it for this episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lethal Injection

Alright PI, another SEX(y) review for you, from a long-time fan.

Cena/Lashley vs. Lesnar/Orton should be pretty good, I like your use of Tag Team matches as a sample for the main event matches that I assume will come during a PPV.

Motor City Machine Guns talk about M&M Version II, you have said this about my tag team division, but I actually think that you have the best tag team division in Fanfiction right now, the competition that you have created is amazing, and I am jealous of your talent.

Speaking of which, the Hardy Boyz (note lack of love for Matt, a breakup coming me thinks) vs. Morrison & Miz, this time with the Hardy Boyz getting the upper hand. I don’t want to see it yet, but a TLC Match between Miz/Morrison, Hardy Boyz, London/Kendrick and MCMG would be orgasmic. I just don’t think the feud is ready for it, but I would love to see that direction, in a few months, letting all four teams hate each other.

Styles and Edge meet for a third match, and I love this rivalry, it’s simple and something that I am trying to do more and more of in my fed, a feud based simply on who is the better man. Both AJ and Edge have won a match, and now it’s time to get that final win to prove once and for all who the better man is, the interference protects Edge a little too much, but still I can see the need for it, with AJ going over as the better man.

Another great tag team match, with Kendrick walking out on London. It seems that the majority of your teams have major issues (Matt/Jeff and London/Kendrick). While I like adding that little flare to the storyline, doing it more than once is a little bit of an overkill, but I trust that you know where your going, and I will let it develop.

Helms beats Shannon Moore in the ring, both men have an interesting chemistry and I am glad that Helms is getting the push in your fed, although I hate “Gregory Helms”, just doesn’t roll off the tongue like “Shane Helms”, but thats just my opinion.

Lesnar throws Orton to the wolves, who eat him alive (like Kendrick earlier) before coming down and ruining Lashley. Very solid main event scene with everyone hating everyone basically, and the Lashley/Lesnar feud was something that I think we all wanted from both men’s time in the WWE (especially Lashley) and only in Fanfic, can something like that happen, so I am glad that you are going with it. I think that Cena/Orton could also be the feud of the future and I am just waiting for a writer to turn them into the next Rock/Austin, something I wanted to do years earlier with my SUPERAW, but never had the drive to, I hope you can with this.

All in all, a great read from start to finish, I remain hooked.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• This has been a long time coming. PI, Iím not going to run this in the ground, but you know my thoughts about you. Never the less, it doesnít negate the fact that I should have done this weeks ago. Forgive me old friend.
    • Iím hoping you can allow your OCD escape you for a few months so that we can finally see some really good quality lengthy work from you.
    • Where should I start? I guess Iíll just skip the introduction since Iíve read it about ten times over the last couple of months to stay on the up and up.
    • I really enjoy the format. Itís a combination of how I expect to see something in real life on Pw and a format where you can continue to write without being overburdened.
    • The Kendrick-Roll is golden. Nice play on pop culture and firm placement of humor into your show. Love it.
    • Even when youíre endeavors are short (Helms/London), you still add in a quick quirk to make it fantastic, ieÖ ďplucky daredevil.Ē
    • I love the name ďRenegade Wrecking Crew.Ē In-fact, I love new plays on old names. You can say anything before ďWrecking CrewĒ and itís a new classic name for me.
    • Only having former Heavyweight Champions in the run is great. Though, Iím starting to notice that in this format you miss a lot. The HBK/In-Crowd interaction is one of those that are missing something. You can only say that something was something without proving it was something for so long before some start longing for the proof.
    • Miz made up for it by calling his partner ďsexy boy.Ē
    • Matt and Jeff settle their differences, only to re-open them? I hope you know what youíre doing.
    • Iím loving former partners going up against each other and another opponent in the opening rounds.
    • This does not feel rushed, but it feels like Iím missing the love. There is something missing. The stories are brief, but I always tend to find myself wishing that I could see this played out a bit more.
    • Londrick/MCMG/Mizorrison.. TLC.. should be fun.
    • The first real satisfaction from your writing comes in the last match of the first night. The entire thing just gave me enough to leave the show happy. Joe having a temper tantrum should be nice. Cena inviting everyone back = great.
    • Iím going to reiterate that the further I read, the more LSW I feel pulling out of this. Not a bad thing, btw.
    • See, here is what Iím talking about. When you write like this, itís fun and easy to read, but important details are left out. ďSecond chance contractĒ.. how many people will automatically pick-up that the four who got it, are the four from the first four matches who werenít submitted or pinned by the winners? Details brotha. I needs them.
    • I really enjoy that everything has a purpose. Every loss, every win, is leading somewhere. Not just into emptiness, which is something that Fan Fiction really has never had.
    • Jeff and Matt are exploding further, which brings up the point again, why mend their ways in the first place?
    • So Bobby Lashley is your Second-Chance winner? Of the four people, I would have given it to him last. The other three needed it for their character to be a believable champion. Lashley on the other hand, as you write him, is already on par for championship material, so hopefully you have a plan for him.
    • The first real mark-out moment for me is the argument Londrick has. I didnít even piece it together that they would argue over who Shawn was referring to. The further explanation of Jannetty/Shawn/Pillman-lite was just awesome. I was proud for you when I read this one.
    • Another missing point is what drove Lesnar to getting a chair and disqualifying himself from becoming champion. If this is never explained, Iíll feel that I was robbed of Lesnar beating Cena.
    • Giving the titles to an already feuding Londrick is brilliant. I canít wait to see where you go from there.
    • John Cena as champ is a mark-out moment for me. No one more deserving. Why would Batista stop Orton from disqualifying himself and thus give Cena the title anyways?
    • No big shocking moments here. Just pretty much what Iíd expect.
    • The format is great but still has its flaws. Easy to read, but missing a lot of vital plot points.
    • The stories are great and reveal a lot for me.
    • You did a great job with this. You definitely have me as a reader.
    Ü Follower of Christ. Ü

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX LIVE! Review:

• Ok, so I can't quite figure out what Cena is so mad about, but never-the-less it sets up a good main event and I'm sure it's just my poor memory. I'm starting to get into the main event scene more, mostly because of Randy Orton and how cool he is. I do still struggle to care about the other three, I think that's the problem with this format, and one that you, WP and myself will need to me weary of. Still, I'm pumped, hopefully there's a badass beat-down tonight.
    • I really like the MCMG's and I think a fued between them and JoMo and Miz would be off the charts. I'll say it, the two best tag teams in main stream wrestling today.
    • Man, this Hardyz fued is perfect. This best thing about it is that it would work so well in reality. It's slightly similar to how Matt treated his M'Fer's, but updated and Jeff shrugging it all off is fantastic. When one of them crack, it'll be sooooo sweet.
    • Thanks forfurthering MGMG/MnM fued.
    • All hell will break lose in that tag match, nobosy gets along! As I have said before, these two min-fuedds are great and this is a very interesting way to further them.
    • I think your skills with being able to weave so many storylines together is very impressive. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this whole christian/edge thing is going.
    • Nice tag match, i'm sure it would've been a great match.
    • Nice short n sweet promo. I think your main event heels are much more interesting than you faces. Mostly because I don't like Lashley. Sorry
    • I much prefer Helms to Moore so good choice, this role is perfect for JBL, I love the added touch of Helms not celebrating. Nice.
    • I love Edge/Christian fueds. Epic.
    • Nice way to build up Batista. Cool.
    • Loved the main event, i'm starting to care.
    • Overall a great show. I think this is my favourite fed, I can't wait for Evolution. Keep it up.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX: LIVE! (05/25/2009)

HBK comes out to vent his frustrations with SEX and its various tag teams. HBK recalls that Brock Lesnar abandoned his teammate in the ring last week, as did Brian Kendrick. HBK points out the tensions between SEX Tag Team Champions and their challengers at Evolution, the Hardy Boyz. The only tag team that worked well together last week was CM Punk & Samoa Joe, but they are bitter rivals. The Miz & John Morrison come out and interrupt HBK.

The Miz & Morrison claim that they are the perfect example of what a tag team should be. They are young, talented, and contemporary. Beyond that, they get along inside and outside the ring. They claim that they deserve another chance to challenge for the SEX Tag Team Championship. HBK claims otherwise because of their repeated attempts to cheat in the mini-tournament over the past two weeks. HBK then invites Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin to the ring.

HBK informs The Miz & Morrison that Shelley & Sabin are in fact the perfect examples of what a tag team should be. HBK announces that Shelley & Sabin, The Miz & John Morrison, and an additional tag team will compete in a six-man scramble match at Evolution. The winner of the match will earn the right for his team to challenge either London & Kendrick of the Hardy Boyz for the SEX Tag Team Championship the following night. HBK wishes good luck to both teams.

Bobby Lashley visits HHH in his private office. After pinning Orton last week, Lashley demands a rematch against him to reclaim his contract for a title shot. HHH applauds the audacity it takes for a man like Lashley, a former military man, to disregard the chain of command in SEX. HHH grants Lashley’s demand. However, if Lashley wins back the contract then he will be required to use it within 30 days. Lashley claims that he can easily live with this stipulation.

AJ Styles comes out and receives a huge pop from the audience. Styles concludes that he emerged as the better man in his mini-feud with Edge. Styles then claims that Gregory Helms impressed him last week. Styles claims that it would be an honor to wrestle Helms tonight. Helms comes out to accept Styles’ challenge. Helms claims that he has a renewed lease on life as a part of SEX. Helms promises to make an impact. He shakes hands with Styles before the match.

The match features plenty of chain wrestling and a bit of high-flying action. The audience supports the offense of both men and refuses to root against either one as Styles and Helms exchange stiff kicks. Styles plants Helms with the Styles Clash, but Helms kicks out! Styles is stunned, and his disbelief proves to be costly as Helms is able to battle back. Helms plants Styles with a Reversal of Fortune to secure the pinfall. After the match, Styles and Helms shake hands.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy about their match at Evolution for the SEX Tag Team Championship. Matt informs Josh that family means more to him than gold. In a condescending tone, Matt explains that he wants to teach Jeff that a winner’s discipline and moral code are more important than any championship he can win. Jeff seems to agree. Matt concludes the interview with a reminder that any team is only as strong as its weakest link.

Brock Lesnar comes out and issues an open challenge to prepare himself for Evolution. CM Punk answers Lesnar’s challenge and claims that he will send a message to Samoa Joe through Lesnar. Lesnar claims that the message will be “CM Punk taps like a bitch.” Punk storms the ring, where Lesnar mauls him without mercy. Punk weathers the storm as he absorbs the abuse from Lesnar. His tenacity does not frustrate Lesnar. Rather, Lesnar enjoys toying with Punk.

Lesnar’s over-confidence ultimately allows Punk to catch a second wind, and Punk unloads with a flurry of strikes that staggers Lesnar. However, Lesnar retaliates with a brutal clothesline that almost decapitates Punk. Lesnar traps Punk in the Brock Lock in the center of the ring. Punk refuses to submit and eventually passes out from the pain. Lesnar celebrates his victory, but the message has been sent to Samoa Joe: CM Punk will not give up.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Paul London about being abandoned by Brian Kendrick last week. London concedes that Kendrick is the Shawn Michaels of their tag team after all. However, Kendrick is not the Rocker that will eventually fulfill his boyhood dream. Kendrick is the degenerate with an attitude problem and an over-inflated ego that alienates fans. Realizing what he has said, London stumbles over his words as he backpedals to apologize to HBK.

Edge comes out to complain about Christian’s interference in his match last week. Edge announces that HBK has given him a chance to exact revenge in a six-man tag team match. Edge introduces The Miz & John Morrison as his partners. The Miz & Morrison join Edge in the ring. Edge, The Miz & Morrison inform Christian and his partners, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin, that this match will prove what everybody has always known to be true: WWE is better than TNA.

Christian, Shelley & Sabin rush to the ring in response, and the subsequent match is an out-of-control brawl. The action is back-and-forth and surprisingly intense. The Miz & Morrison brawl with Shelley & Sabin outside the ring while Edge brawls with Christian inside the ring. The Miz & Morrison and Shelley & Sabin brawl to the back as Christian plants Edge with an Unprettier to secure the pinfall for his team. After the match, Edge has a temper tantrum in the ring.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Brian Kendrick about his relationship with Paul London. Kendrick claims it is better to be a degenerate without a smile than “Paulie Londonetty.” Kendrick also claims that he abandoned London last week to serve London with a non-violent notice. Kendrick will soon be moving onto bigger and better things without London. Kendrick dances off as he begins to sing the chorus of “We Are The Champions” by Queen.

John Cena comes out to a massive ovation from the audience. Cena weaves the highlights of his career into a rap about SEX. The rap concludes with Cena’s attention on Lesnar and their match at Evolution for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Samoa Joe interrupts Cena. Joe claims that he wants to send a message to CM Punk by forcing the SEX Heavyweight Champion to tap out. Cena accepts Joe’s challenge after recalling that he made Joe tap out at Pedigreed.

The subsequent encounter is an intense brawl, and momentum shifts back and forth like a pendulum throughout the match. Joe focuses on Cena’s surgically repaired neck to soften it for a Muscle Buster or chokehold. Joe ultimately hooks Cena in a chokehold, but Cena scales the turnbuckles to flip over Joe and pin him. It is almost a perfect reenactment of the finish from WrestleMania VIII in which Bret Hart countered Roddy Piper’s sleeper hold to win the match.

Backstage, Orton confronts HBK in his office. Orton complains about Lashley bypassing HBK to get a rematch for tonight. Orton also complains about HBK being too impotent to reverse decisions made by HHH. HBK warns Orton to use the rematch tonight to prepare for Batista because Batista will be out for blood at Evolution. HBK then threatens to expel Orton from his office with Sweet Chin Music if Orton does not leave now. Orton fumes for a moment before finally leaving.

A video package plays to hype Batista’s return at Evolution. Footage of Batista’s interactions with Orton in SEX is spliced with footage of Batista working out in a gym. Batista lifts insane amounts of weight, sprints on a treadmill, and practices Muay Thai kickboxing. After his workout, Batista flexes in a mirror and roars at his reflection. He is clearly in fighting-shape, ready and waiting to return to the ring at Evolution. The Animal will be unleashed at Evolution!

Randy Orton confronts HHH in his private office. Orton orders HHH to cancel his match against Lashley tonight, but HHH refuses. Orton threatens HHH with violence in attempt to persuade him, but HHH advises Orton against threatening him. HHH then announces that he will be the special referee for Orton’s match against Batista at Evolution. Orton is furious on several counts, but HHH does not care. HHH tells Orton to go prepare for his match against Lashley.

Meanwhile, Edge confronts Christian in the locker room. Edge has seemingly calmed down from his temper tantrum, but he is still clearly upset. He claims that the Motor City Machine Guns carried Christian to victory tonight. Edge also blames The Miz & John Morrison for his loss at the hands of Christian. Edge demands another chance to exact his revenge against Christian in a one-on-one match at Evolution. Christian accepts Edge’s challenge just to shut him up.

The final match of the evening features Bobby Lashley versus Randy Orton. The tension is almost palpable with the contract for a title shot on the line in the match. Orton is aware that he cannot overpower or out-wrestle Lashley. As a result, he employs a strategy that involves avoiding Lashley and luring him out of the ring in an effort to win via count-out. Lashley chases Orton around the outside of the ring for most of the match and is almost counted out on several occasions.

Orton trips Lashley on the outside of the ring with a drop-toe-hold that causes Lashley to fall face-first into the ring steps. Orton rolls back into the ring and awaits Lashley with a punt as Lashley struggles to climb back into the ring. Batista’s music hits just before Orton can unleash the punt. Orton frantically scans his surroundings as he anticipates a sneak attack from Batista. Lashley capitalizes on the distraction and plants Orton with a Dominator to secure the pinfall.

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX: LIVE! (05/25/2009):
    • Gregory Helms defeats AJ Styles via pinfall.
    • Brock Lesnar defeats CM Punk via submission.*
    • Christian, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin defeat Edge, The Miz & John Morrison via pinfall.
    • John Cena defeats Samoa Joe via pinfall.
    • Bobby Lashley defeats Randy Orton via pinfall.

*The referee stopped the match after CM Punk passed out. CM Punk never gave up or tapped out.
    That's it for this episode of SEX: LIVE! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did! Also, this was the last episode before Evolution. Personally, I can't wait for Evolution. It looks like it will be a solid show: Cena/Lesnar, Batista/Orton, Punk/Joe, Edge/Christian, and MORE! It's bound to be awesome. Plus, a fan festival has been advertised to take place before the pay-per-view. It's called, "SEX AXXESS," and I'm sure more information about it will be posted in the near future. God, I'm so excited for Evolution!

Kemis

This is no Production Inspection, its just a review.

Now, I know we have already talked at quite good length about what your rough plans are going forward, but I honestly don't remember the in's and out's, so I am going into this with a clear mind and see what happens. I can't wait to see things develop though, knowing what you have in store.

On a side-note, I have read earlier editions, so I am not going into this totally unbeknown of what is going on, either. Hopefully this will suffice for me being an asshole and not getting you some comments for other editions.

---

Interesting developments. I am a fan of tag team wrestling, and the teams you have are some of the best in professional wrestling at the moment, and in recent history. It seems you have made a real effort to try and portray Miz and Morrison as total prick heels and have the latter try to sponge off HBK and try to show himself as the real 'Heartbreak Kid' persay. I like the angle with this. Whilst I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Morrison, he has hints of HBK about him, although he'll never be in his league. I'd imagine Miz/Morrison will lose at Evolution, so I'd imagine it will be MCMG/LONDON & KENDRICK from Evolution onwards, with Miz/Morrison continuing to pop in and around HBK and other such events. All goodness besides that. I'm scared to think about the awesomeness such an MCMG/L&K would throw up.

Jesus christ, BIG win for Shane Helms. I love the guy, but I am very shocked to see him pick up such a victory. Not sure how it makes Styles look considering he called Helms out and challenged him, and still lost the match too. I'm all for Helms being given a good push, but Styles was harmed. I hope he picks up some more momentum soon.

I hate Jeff Hardy, but love Matt Hardy. His heel runs have been quite impressive, the one during the 'Era of Mattitude' being the best. I hope he gets away from his waste of space brother as soon as possible.

That was probably the most effective writing I have seen from you thus far since SEX began. Honestly. When I saw Punk came out, I was scared. Not only had a PPV match been given away on TV, but also, one man had to lose momentum. Well, that serves me right for being negative. Like you stated yourself, Punk refused to die, and that is a strong statement to send to Joe, who is being portrayed to be a monster. I trust the match will follow the sort of path like Hunter/Koslov, and Cena vs. Khali/Lashley/etc. in the fact Punk never gives up, despite Joe's dominence. It points to a win for Punk, but I guess we'll see. They both own regardless, especially Joe.

We've already talked about London/Kendrick, and I think I told you how awesome it was and that I loved it. I'd really love these two to become a prominent point of your show, however, that is hard to do with such a stacked talent roster, and such top-level feuds too.

I love the pot-shot at TNA, but I don't see what difference it made whether it be there or not, to be entirely honest. I just hate name-dropping.

Got to love the Edge temper tantrum. Going the same route as his 'brother'? Christian's tantrum at Wrestlemania always sticks in my mind.

Kendrick singing may be the best part of the show thus far.

This result between Cena/Joe tells me I am right and Joe is winning at Evolution, or at least I feel that way. On the other end of the spectrum, I hope you keep the strap on Lesner from this point onwards. The guy had so much potential, its almost depressing he gave up and packed in so early. Both men can survive without the belt, but 'The Beast' Brock Lesner would make an unstoppable champion and staplemark of SEX too.

God, Michaels would be an awesome heel authority figure to override Triple H being a face authority figure. It is surely something you have, and will continue to think about. Would be awesome, and add an extra element to SEX.

Hunter, special referee? I smell shananegans.

Edge/Christian? I'm down for that.

Mind games by Batista, the perfect build-up. Lashley was never going to lose the shot and kill his momentum, no way in hell. I can take Orton losing, despite the fact I think he's the best thing going in professional wrestling today. Just make sure he beats Batista. {unlikely due to The Animal's return}

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cool Review

Alrite, dude. I’m just going to read through your show before the last one you written if that’s cool. I’ll just review your last show. I would have gotten to both but I was real busy writing my PPV, but anyways, onto the review. By the way, very nice last show, just one thing that bugged me, I swear both Gregory Helms & Shannon Moore were gone already from SEX after losing a tag team match last week? Oh well!

Now, onto this weeks show. Nice match made for the pay per view, I’m gonna’ guess that Morrison or Miz win thanks to cheating once again, though. I wonder who the other team will be? God, the contract is flipping back and fourth, I’m hoping that Orton don’t lose it, though. No one I dislike more in this fed than Lashley. Helms beats Styles… Well, I am shocked. A push coming for Helms, lets see what you do, man. Hmm, I’m quite enjoying this long building of a feud with Matt and Jeff, I’m hoping you don’t have either one turn at Evolution, it should be dragged for a little longer yet. Lesnar beats Punk, but Punk doesn’t give up. I enjoy the message that it sends across to Joe. I think that’s the match I most looking forward to at Evolution, another Joe/Punk showdown. I’m loving how you have Kendrick/London as partners, but at the same time there feuding. I love it, its quite enjoyable to read. I don’t think the WWE is better than TNA comment was needed, I mean this is an entirely different organization. Seems like Edge can’t catch a break, hopefully he’s going to really snap into psycho Edge soon enough. Hmm, I don’t think it’s going to be soon before London/Kendrick have a match, I’m hoping when they do, your going to still have them as champions, meaning that after they’ve battled they still have to work as a tag team to defend there titles.

John Cena beats Samoa Joe, but Joe looks really dominate in the match up, which is good. One thing though, what happened after the match, I can’t believe Joe would just leave it and leave the ring? Orton’s afraid of Shawn Michaels, even though we are lead to believe he isn’t that good anymore as he’s in a GM role? Don’t like that, what so ever. I see a turn happening, with Triple H turning on Batista and helping Orton win at Evolution. We’ll see, I guess. Christian/Edge at Evolution, I’m liking that, don’t see Edge getting any kind of revenge, he’ll lose once again. NOOOOOOOO! Lashley beats Orton… GOD DAMN IT! Anyways, good show man, even if I hated the ending because I pretty much dislike Lashley. I can’t wait to read and review Evolution, dude.

Coolstuff
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

Weazel F. Baby

Amazing fed here PI, as always. Quick question though, I don't know if you answered this or not, but are your pay-per-views gonna be fully written? Or the same format as your weekly shows?

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS reviews SEX

HBK comes out to open the show. Having HBK in a GM role is cool. And plus if you ever decided to have a GM versus Superstar feud it would be a good one. Anyway HBK complains about the lack of unity between the tag teams last week and says how the only tag team that worked well was one that hated each other.

The Miz and Morrison come out and interupt Shawn. Nice, a bit of interaction with Michaels and Morrison. Should be interesting. Shawn rejects their claim that they are perfect examples of a tag team. Shawn says that Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are a perfect example of a tag team. Shawn books a match with the two teams and an additional team at Evolution. Wow, I'm looking forward to this one. Your tag teams seem to be a very important part of your show PI, and the fact that you've had them as a focal point in the first part of the show is evidence of that. I'm really excited about your Tag Division.

Bobby Lashley visits Triple H. I like the role Triple H is playing in SEX. Triple tells him he can have his match, but there is a catch. Lashley will have to use the contract within 30 days if he wins the match. Nice little segment. Gives us the rematch between Orton and Lashley that we wanted.

AJ Styles comes out and says how he is better then Edge. Good touch here with the mini feud between these two guys. This can really elevate AJ. AJ discusses how Gregory Helms impressed him last week and how he would be honoured to wrestle him tonight. Nice. A good cruiserweight match between two men full of respect for each other.A good match with chain wrestling and high-flying action. From your summary it would be a match I wouldn't mind paying to watch. Helms scores the win and it looks as if he could be getting a big push in SEX. That would be nice to see.

Very interesting interview with the two Hardy Brothers. Matt talks about how family is more important then gold and he wants Jeff to see that. This kind of echoes their current feud in real life. I could see a Hardy feud here in SEX. Good work with this segment PI.

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk. Lets go Punk! Lesnar is very strong in this match but its not a squash match as CM Punk has a flurry of offence. However Brock's too strong and catches Punk out and puts him in a Brock Lock. That finisher is brutal. Now this part I like lots, as while it does Lesnar a favor, making him look so powerful, it really elevates Punk too as he didn't tap out but he passed out. It showed he has real guts.

Interview with Paul London. London compares his tag team to The Rockers. London compares Kendrick to Shawn Michaels and has some strong words for his tag partner. Very interesting. The two tag teams both have their troubles going into Evolution.

Christian, Shelley and Sabin vs Edge, Miz and Morrison. Brilliant six man as the teams Edge and Christian are teaming with really remind me of E and C as a tag team. Miz/Morrison continue their hectic feud with Shelley/Sabin by brawling to the back. Christian scores the pinfall over Edge. Edge seems really frustrated. I'm excited to see what comes out of this.

Brian Kendrick is interviewed backstage. He refers to London as "Paulie Londonetty." LOL. That made me laugh. I love the 'I-Pod' gimmick you've gave Kendrick. It's brilliant and I look forward to seeing how it goes for him in the future. It inspired me to make a new gimmick for Jimmy Wang Yang, albeit a little confusing at the minute.

John Cena comes out and raps. Nice, been a while since John's rapped. Samoa Joe comes out and interupts John Cena. Joe says he will make Cena tap out. Wow, I am really looking forward to this match! The match is an out and out brawl where Cena gets the win with a great counter to a chokehold. The description from the summary is brilliant and nice touch comparing it to a match.

Randy Orton complains about Lashley getting a rematch. HBK threatens to Superkick Orton if he doesn't get out of his office! Maybe we can have a GM-Superstar feud between these two on our hands! Or maybe I am looking too far into this.

A video package for Batista. Good work as the show is pretty much packed enough as it is, but a video package reminds us of his match at Evolution and also gets us pumped up for it too. It shows him doing Muay Thai kickboxing? Awesome. Maybe a few new moves for the Animal!

Randy Orton confronts HHH about the rematch. Wow, Orton's angry. Orton threatens to Hurt HHH but this does not bother the game and he does not cancel the match. Triple H drops a bombshell that he will be special guest referee for Orton's match with Batista. Wow! I am really looking forward to Evolution even more now.

Edge confronts Christian. He is unhappy about his loss and challenges him to a match at Evolution. Christian accepts. What a show Evoltuion will be.

Lashley vs Orton. The contract for a title shot on the line. Another good match, summed up nicely, that Lashley wins after Batista comes out and basically distracts
    Orton.

All in all PI, I loved it. This was a brilliant read and I really really can't wait for Evolution. Great work, keep it up. I'll be reading and reviewing.
    Last edited by WMS; 03-27-2009 at 12:10 PM.
    That's the way she goes. The way she goes.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEX AXXESS (05/30/2009)

Josh Matthews welcomes the fans in attendance to SEX AXXESS as he directs their attention to the center stage. Matthews reviews the events of the past few weeks as he explains how the six-man scramble match came to be booked. Matthews then reveals the final tag team who will compete in the match -- AJ Styles & Gregory Helms. Styles & Helms come out onto the stage with wide smiles and receive an impressive ovation from the audience. Styles explains that an idea came to him after his match against Helms last week. Styles approached HBK to suggest that he and Helms form a tag team and enter the six-man scramble match at Evolution. HBK was receptive of the idea so long as Helms was on board, and Helms was. Helms explains that he loved the idea of teaming with a fellow cruiserweight from North Carolina. Matthews then introduces their opponents for tomorrow -- Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin and The Miz & John Morrison.

Shelley & Sabin receive a wild ovation from the audience as well. The Miz & Morrison receive their usual heat. After posing on stage for photographs, the six men sit down for a “SEX Talk” with Matthews. The SEX Talk generates discussion about what it is like to be a professional wrestler and how each of the six men initially broke into the business. The discussion gradually veers into subjects pertaining to videogames and comic books. Styles, Helms, Shelley, and Sabin argue passionately about these subjects while The Miz & Morrison grow visibly bored. Finally, The Miz & Morrison stand up. The Miz explains that in life there are winners and there are losers. The Miz claim that Styles, Helms, Shelley, and Sabin are losers. Morrison also claims that they are nerds, and nerds are not allowed in the Palace of Wisdom. The Miz & Morrison then claim that they have better things to do, and the leave the stage as the SEX Talk concludes.

The next event takes place on one of the side stages as Jeff Hardy offers his artistic services to the audience, painting the faces of younger fans with his unique designs. As this is going on, the audience’s attention is redirected to the opposite side stage. Josh Matthews is standing alongside Bobby Lashley. Matthews asks Lashley for his thoughts on not being booked on the card for Evolution. Lashley explains that Matthews has been misinformed, as Lashley will wrestle the winner of tonight’s match between Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin at Evolution. A spotlight is cast on the ring that has been set up in front of the center stage. The spotlight reveals the World’s Greatest Tag Team already in the ring with a referee calling for the bell. The ensuing match is a wrestling clinic. Haas and Benjamin seem to trade every hold in the book before Benjamin ultimately plants Haas with a vicious kick out of frustration to secure the pinfall.

Matt Hardy interrupts Jeff Hardy on his stage to denounce his brother’s artistic pursuits. Matt claims that it is foolish for Jeff to waste his time and energy on art. Matt claims that art is the antithesis of success, and it signifies the lack of discipline and a strong moral code. Matt reiterates that he is only teaming with Jeff in order to save him from his art and teach him how to be a winner, not a drug-addled loser with a questionable moral code like Andy Warhol or Vincent Van Gogh. Matt informs Jeff that the current lesson is not over, even if they do win the SEX Tag Team Championship at Evolution. Matt informs Jeff that he has much to teach his little brother and much to save him from. Jeff finally stands up for himself. Jeff claims that his art is the result of his passion. Jeff claims that his passion also drives him in the ring, and he would be lost without it. Jeff vows to prove himself to Matt at Evolution as he promises a victory for them.

HBK comes out onto the center stage to cast a shadow of doubt over Jeff’s promised victory as he introduces the reigning SEX Tag Team Champions, Paul London & Brian Kendrick. London & Kendrick come out and sit on opposite sides of HBK for a press conference. HBK backtracks through time as he recalls how London & Kendrick became the first-ever SEX Tag Team Champions, how they were a tremendous tag team in WWE that reminded him of his days as a Rocker with Marty Jannetty, and how they both have come a long way since graduating from his training school in Texas. Mention of HBK’s days as a Rocker with Marty Jannetty sparks the recurring argument between London and Kendrick about which one of them reminds HBK of himself. HBK seems to be cornered as London & Kendrick await an answer. However, HBK claims that whoever scores the pinfall at Evolution to retain their titles is who reminds him of himself.

The next event takes place on the side stage where Josh Matthews interviewed Bobby Lashley. Edge and Christian both wear headphones as they sit in soundproof booths at opposite ends of the stage. Josh Matthews stands behind a podium between the two booths. Matthews explains that Edge and Christian will play five rounds of “This or That.” They will not be able to hear each other’s answers. The following are the options given to Edge and Christian and their subsequent answers:

WWE or TNA?
    Christian: Both companies offered me a platform to launch my career as Captain Charisma and become the Instant Classic, so I can’t really pick between the two.

Edge: WWE, easily. People keep complaining that I’m taking unnecessary potshots at TNA, but I don’t see what’s wrong with speaking the truth. If we’re doing a “This or That” to compare careers, well… I’ve been a WWE Champion. Whereas with TNA? Being the TNA Champion is like being the European Champion in WWE. Granted, I’ve never been either a TNA Champion or a European Champion. However, if I had been, unlike Christian, at least it wouldn’t be my crowning achievement as a professional wrestler.

The Brood or Team ECK?
    Christian: God, The Brood brings back some unique memories. I’ll go with Team ECK. Kurt’s a one-of-a-kind kind of guy. Edge and I were on top of the world as both a tag team and as singles competitors. God, Gangrel? Let me just say there are peeps and there are creeps, and Gangrel definitely wasn’t a peep… at least not in my book.

Edge: Neither. In both cases, the third wheel was absolutely insane and redirected the spotlight away from where it rightfully belonged… on me.

Rated R or Vitamin C?
    Christian: Vitamin C, where C stands for “champion”… champion of the peeps, for the peeps, by the peeps.

Edge: Really? Is that even a question? If it is, I rate it R for “retarded.”

Hot or Cold?
    Christian: It doesn’t get any cooler than Christian Cage.

Edge: Hot and heavy, and down and dirty.

Top or Bottom?
    Christian: Top, ‘cause that’s where I’m headed… ‘cause that’s how I roll. Not today or tomorrow but someday down the line, you’ll be seeing me with gold around my waist. Bank on it, baby!

Edge: I’m always on bottom. I love letting the ladies do the work. It’s not easy being the Rated R Superstar. I’m always on the road, I’ve always got bumps and bruises… it just doesn’t make sense for me to subject myself to any added strain when it’s time to jump between the bed sheets. Plus, when you’re as dominant as I am in the world of professional wrestling, it’s a nice change of pace to be the submissive one in the sack. In fact, it can be quite the turn-on.
    The audience’s attention is then directed to the other side stage, where JBL conducts an interview with CM Punk and Samoa Joe. Although JBL uses the interview to put himself over, he does ask several questions that elicit some interesting responses. Joe’s grudge against Punk stems from the fact that Punk allegedly represents all that is wrong in the world of professional wrestling. Joe complains that Punk has betrayed himself to cater to fans in a world where the dollar sign has more value than an individual’s integrity. JBL asks what is wrong with a world like that, but Punk interrupts him to respond to Joe. Punk defends his choice to sign with WWE, and the fans begin to chant, “Joe tapped out!” The chants cause Joe to target the fans. Joe claims that they are puppets, and they will not be able to stomach what he has in store for Punk at Evolution. Punk concludes the interview by reminding Joe that he will never surrender.

“I came, I saw, I conquered.”

Michael Cole comes out onto the center stage and introduces Brock Lesnar. The heat that Lesnar receives is ridiculous. Cole announces that Lesnar has agreed to play “20 Questions,” but Lesnar corrects Cole. Lesnar claims that he has agreed to “answer” twenty questions. He informs Cole that he does not “play” anything. Cole apologizes profusely, and he and Lesnar take their seats. Among other things, Lesnar provides answers to why he really left WWE and why he chose to sign with SEX. Lesnar also sheds light on his dealings with Dana White and UFC. Lesnar refuses to name anyone as the “Next Big Thing” in SEX other than himself. Lesnar also refuses to acknowledge that he perceives anyone as a threat in SEX. Lesnar claims that he thrives on rising to the challenge and pushing himself to be the best. Lesnar concludes the series of questions by promising to defeat John Cena tomorrow and become the SEX Heavyweight Champion.

The audience’s attention is then redirected to one of the side stages for the introduction of HHH. HHH receives a huge pop from the fans, but it dies as soon as he introduces Randy Orton. HHH also introduces Batista, and Batista receives a huge pop as he comes out onto the stage. Batista and Orton sit on opposite sides of HHH for a press conference. HHH recalls the evolution of Batista and Orton in WWE as members of Evolution. HHH claims that their match at Evolution could steal the show. HHH promises to be impartial as the special referee. Orton claims that HHH will abuse his power for the benefit of Batista so that Batista’s triumphant return to the ring will not be a flop. In response, Batista promises to beat the over-inflated sense of self-importance out of Orton at Evolution. This angers Orton, and he and Batista almost come to blows on stage. HHH, however, separates them. It is a iconic premonition of things to come.

John Cena ends SEX AXXESS with a rap performance from the center stage. Cena raps about SEX, being the first-ever SEX Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar, retaining the SEX Heavyweight Championship against Brock Lesnar at Evolution, and so on and so forth. A bootleg of Cena’s rap performance has been uploaded on YouTube. Click this link to see Cena’s rap performance from SEX AXXESS!

QUICK RESULTS FOR SEX AXXESS:
    • Shelton Benjamin defeats Charlie Haas via pinfall.

That's it for SEX AXXESS. I had more of the SEX Talks, press conferences, interviews, and so on and so forth transcribed... but I lost the transcriptions (with the exception of "This or That" with Edge and Christian). You'll have to deal with it. All in all, this was a solid event for fans of SEX. It was a lot of fun. It totally hyped tomorrow's show beyond the limit, and I'm definitely excited. I have hired "back-up" for tomorrow night, so hopefully my report will be more meaty than usual.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted at... http://www.SEX.com/inside/industrynews/
    The matches that will take place at Evolution have been posted on the official website for SEX. Evolution will feature the following matches:

SEX Heavyweight Championship Match:
    © John Cena VS Brock Lesnar

Batista VS Randy Orton
    (w/ "Special Referee" Triple H)

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

SEX Tag Team Championship Match:
    © Paul London & Brian Kendrick VS Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:
    AJ Styles VS Gregory Helms VS Alex Shelley VS Chris Sabin VS The Miz VS John Morrison
    (The winner earns the right for his team to challenge the SEX Tag Team Champions for their titles!)

Watch the pay-per-view on your computer! When you purchase the webcast, you will also receive access to additional matches not available in other offers (such as Bobby Lashley's match against Shelton Benjamin). Don't miss all the action! Also, feel free to send your predictions for Evolution to Jack Crist or post them here. Whoever correctly predicts the events of Evolution will be eligible to have a banner made for them or their Fan Fiction project by the SEX Graphic Design team.

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heres my predictions.

&#169; John Cena VS Brock Lesnar

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

&#169; Paul London & Brian Kendrick VS Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:
    AJ Styles VS Gregory Helms VS Alex Shelley VS Chris Sabin VS The Miz VS John Morrison

-Winners are bolded. I'm really looking forward to this, PI.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:

Looks awesome PI, can't wait man!

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:

I'll sure be reading and reviewing, PI.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

HS

&#169; John Cena VS Brock Lesnar

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

&#169; Paul London & Brian Kendrick VS Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:

Expect a review, my friend. Looks great!

Kemis

Batista
    VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:

Alpha

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:
    (The winner earns the right for his team to challenge the SEX Tag Team Champions for their titles!)

2003 Club of FanFic <3

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PI, I've basically caught up, just got to get some Review's up for you when I can. Here are my picks -

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:

Can't wait to see it man
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evolution: (05/31/2009)

The first match of the evening features Bobby Lashley versus Shelton Benjamin. Lashley receives a warm welcome from the audience. Benjamin, on the other hand, receives a mixed reaction. Benjamin was impressive in his match last night against Charlie Haas, and he seems determined to impress SEX officials again with a solid performance against Lashley tonight. In turn, Lashley aims to vent his frustrations with not being booked higher on the card.

The match is a wrestling clinic that proves to be a surprisingly intense thrill ride. Benjamin uses his speed and agility to counter the size and strength of Lashley. The match gradually evolves from an exhibition of chain wrestling to an exchange of various throws and stiff strikes. Benjamin staggers Lashley with a couple of vicious kicks, but Lashley responds with a belly-to-belly suplex over the top rope. Benjamin tweaks his knee as he lands outside of the ring.

The referee throws the X into the air and calls for the bell. Instead of celebrating, Lashley climbs out of the ring to check on Benjamin and help him to his feet. Meanwhile, medical staff rushes to the ring to tend to Benjamin. After Benjamin has been escorted from ringside, Lashley climbs back into the ring with a microphone. Lashley reminds the fans that he holds the contract for a title shot, which he must use within 30 days. Lashley teases using it tonight.

The second match of the evening is the six-man scramble match. Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin come out first and receive a wild ovation from the audience. The Miz & John Morrison come out second and receive their usual heat. Finally, AJ Styles & Gregory Helms come out. Of the three teams set to participate in the match, Styles & Helms receive the loudest response from the fans. Before the match, HBK appears on the screen above the entrance to explain the rules.

The six participants will all be in the ring at once, and they will wrestle for twenty minutes. Anyone can score a fall against anyone else, including his partner. There are no count-outs or disqualifications. The last participant to score a fall before the time expires will be declared the winner and earn the right for his team to challenge the SEX Tag Team Champions for their titles tomorrow night on SEX: LIVE! HBK wishes good luck to all three teams.

Despite the presence of two referees, the match is absolute chaos. The Miz immediately drops to the canvas and allows Morrison to pin him. The Miz & Morrison climb out of the ring, where they cannot be pinned, and challenge the other teams to do something. Their tactic causes Shelley & Sabin to climb out of the ring and chase after them. Shelley & Sabin chase The Miz & Morrison into the crowd, where both teams brawl while Styles & Helms remain in the ring.

Styles & Helms shrug and shake hands before beginning to wrestle each other in an unofficial rematch from last week. The showdown between Styles and Helms is very competitive. They trade holds without resorting to striking each other. They seem to be wrestling for individual bragging rights as opposed to the right to challenge the SEX Tag Team Champions. Styles finally scores a fall against Helms at the halfway mark to redeem himself from his loss last week.

The Miz & Morrison and Shelley & Sabin battle back to the ring, where The Miz pins Shelley. However, Sabin pins Morrison. Helms surprises Styles by rolling him up from behind to secure a pinfall. Shelley pins Helms, but Styles pins Sabin in turn. The Miz allows Morrison to pin him again with one minute left on the clock. Shelley & Sabin and Styles & Helms frantically try to score another fall before time expires, but The Miz & Morrison prevent them from doing so.

After the match, The Miz & Morrison celebrate as if they have already won the SEX Tag Team Championship. Styles & Helms console each other. Despite their loss, they seem to be on good if not better terms than before. Shelley & Sabin stew in the ring for a moment before they finally exit. The Miz & Morrison grab microphones after their little celebration. They promise that they will be winning the SEX Tag Team Championship at this time, tomorrow night.

The third match of the evening features Edge versus Christian. Edge receives almost unparalleled heat from the audience. In direct comparison to the reaction for Edge, it seems like Christian’s pop could be the biggest pop of the night. Christian offers to shake hands with Edge before their match, but Edge scoffs at the offer. Christian just shrugs in response, but he makes the mistake of turning his back on Edge to play to the fans who are sitting in the front row.

Edge attacks Christian from behind, clubbing him with a flurry of wild blows. Edge plants Christian with an Inverted Suplex. Christian gradually battles back to a defensive position, but Edge maintains control. Edge is excessively violent as he aims to make a point at Christian’s expense. The excessive violence forces Christian to target Edge’s surgically repaired neck to stop the onslaught. Christian continues to target Edge’s neck to maintain control.

Christian plants Edge with the Unprettier to secure the pinfall, but Edge gets his foot on the rope. Christian pulls Edge to his feet for another Unprettier, but Edge counters with a Backslide Roll-Up. Unbeknownst to the referee, Edge puts his feet on the ropes for added leverage to secure the pinfall. Christian complains to the referee, but the decision has been made. Edge celebrates his victory and only now offers to shake hands with Christian, but Christian refuses.

The fourth match of the evening features Paul London & Brian Kendrick versus Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy for the SEX Tag Team Championship. London & Kendrick seem to resent that they must share their entrance. They do not talk to each other on their way to the ring. Matt & Jeff are different, as Matt is very vocal with his lectures for Jeff on their way to the ring. Given the dynamics of each team, the audience is torn and does not know which one to support.

Communication issues plague each team but make for a dramatic match. Whenever Kendrick is not the legal man, he attempts to steal London’s spotlight yet refuses to rescue London from any potential danger. Across the ring, Matt seems reluctant to ever tag Jeff into the match. When Jeff finally does tag into the match, he is ablaze with energy -- too much energy, in fact. Jeff scales the turnbuckles for a Whisper in the Wind, but Kendrick pushes him off his post.

Jeff crashes and burns at ringside, smashing his jaw on the guardrail. Instead of tending to Jeff and helping him to get back into the ring, Matt simply watches him struggle to his feet as the referee counts him out. Kendrick seems almost upset that he and London have retained the SEX Tag Team Championship. In fact, when London presents Kendrick with his belt, Kendrick clocks London with it. Kendrick and Matt both exit the ring, leaving their partners behind.

The fifth match of the evening features CM Punk versus Samoa Joe, and it is an “I Quit” match. Punk receives a wild ovation from the fans as he really connects with them. Joe, on the other hand, receives rather intense heat. The fans immediately begin to chant, “Joe tapped out!” The chants clearly anger Joe, although his anger clearly fuels him to inflict as much pain as possible upon Punk. Punk and Joe begin a vicious exchange of stiff strikes.

The exchange is brutal, and several wild strikes quickly draw blood from both men. Joe takes control of the match after he counters a kick from Punk with a Capture Suplex. Joe proceeds to brutalize Punk without ever pausing long enough for Punk to quit. Joe sets Punk up on the turnbuckle for a Muscle Buster. Joe halts his offensive to taunt the crowd, which enables Punk to rally with a dropkick to the knee from the second turnbuckle.

Punk slowly builds his momentum as he targets Joe’s knee. Joe battles back on occasion, stunning Punk with a running enzuigiri at one point and a vicious spin kick at another. Unfortunately for Joe, Punk is too stunned to quit. As Joe’s gas tank drains, Punk catches a second wind and begins to rebuild his momentum. Punk traps Joe in Cena’s STFU in the center of the ring. Joe attempts to resist the pain, but in the end he has no choice but to quit.

The sixth match of the evening features Batista versus Randy Orton with Triple H as the special referee. The fans welcome Batista back to the ring, but Batista seems unimpressed with the welcome. Orton disregards the heat he receives as his focus is solely on Batista and Triple H. Triple H reminds Batista and Orton that he will be an impartial referee, but Orton is remains clearly displeased with Triple H’s decision to insert himself into their match.

Batista exhibits minor signs of ring rust as he battles Orton. Instead of targeting Batista’s head to re-aggravate his concussion, Orton targets Batista’s surgically repaired leg to simultaneously play mind games with Batista and Triple H. Just like at Pedigreed, Orton’s psychology proves to be successful as Batista collapses when he attempts the Batista Bomb. Instead of punting Batista like he did at Pedigreed, Orton turns and plants Triple H with an RKO.

Orton shouts that this match is not about winning or losing as he rolls out of the ring. Orton claims that it is about evolution and the survival of the fittest. Orton claims that Batista is anything but the fittest as he retrieves a sledgehammer from under the ring. Batista struggles back to his feet as Orton slides back into the ring. Orton swings the sledgehammer like a golf club, knocking Batista’s surgically repaired leg out from beneath him with a sickening blow.

Triple H calls for the disqualification as he crawls toward Batista and Orton. Triple H orders Orton not to continue with the assault on Batista, but Orton ignores Triple H. Batista screams in pain as Orton repeatedly drives the head of the sledgehammer into his kneecap. Orton punctuates the assault with a final blow to Batista’s temple. Triple H struggles to his feet to confront Orton, but Orton merely tosses Triple H the sledgehammer and exits the ring.

The final match of the evening features John Cena versus Brock Lesnar for the SEX Heavyweight Championship. Like Hulk Hogan with his Hulkamaniacs two decades ago, Cena is fueled by his fans’ adoration of him. Lesnar genuinely seems to despise Cena and the fact that he could not beat him at Pedigreed. Lesnar pounces on Cena as Cena slides into the ring, and the match is underway before Cena can even remove his title belt from his waist.

Lesnar mauls Cena, but Cena battles back, and the match quickly becomes an intense and uncontrollable brawl. The action spills out of the ring with Lesnar and Cena brawling around ringside. The referee is lenient with the count, as no one wants this contest to end as the result of a count-out. Seemingly taking a page out of Lesnar’s playbook, Cena repeatedly bounces Lesnar’s head off the ring steps. This only seems to anger Lesnar.

Lesnar responds in kind by whipping Cena into the ring post. The action returns to the ring, and the pace slows down as Lesnar attempts to wear Cena down with various holds in preparation for the Brock Lock. Cena is resilient and rallies, even trapping Lesnar in the STFU. Lesnar, however, is a freak of nature. Crawling across the ring, Lesnar drags Cena and himself to the ropes to break the hold. Cena aims to put Lesnar away with an FU, but Lesnar escapes.

Sliding off of Cena’s shoulders and landing behind him, Lesnar dumps Cena over the top rope with a German Suplex. Cena lands on his surgically repaired neck. Lesnar stalks after Cena. Cena attempts to battle back, but the damage has seemingly been done. Lesnar rolls Cena back into the ring, where he plants him with an F5 to secure the pinfall. A hush falls over the audience. The fans seem to be too concerned with Cena’s neck to bother with Lesnar.

Lesnar celebrates his victory as the referee tends to Cena. Before Lesnar can claim his title, Bobby Lashley marches to the ring. Lashley announces that he is using his contract for a title shot! Lashley then spears Lesnar and plants him with a Dominator to secure the pinfall with Cena still in the ring. The fans are almost too stunned to register what has just transpired. The referee presents Lashley with the SEX Heavyweight Championship at Evolution goes off air.

QUICK RESULTS FOR EVOLUTION (05/31/2009):
    • Bobby Lashley versus Shelton Benjamin is declared a no-contest.
    • John Morrison defeats The Miz, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, and Gregory Helms via pinfall.
    • Edge defeats Christian via pinfall.
    • Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeat Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy via count-out.
    • CM Punk defeats Samoa Joe via submission.
    • Batista defeats Randy Orton via disqualification.
    • Brock Lesnar defeats John Cena via pinfall.
    • Bobby Lashley defeats Brock Lesnar via pinfall.

That's it for Evolution! I hope everyone else enjoyed the show as much as I did!

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH SNAP!!!

What a freaking show man... seriously, from top to bottom it was solid and I really enjoyed it. Nice to see a PPV without a lot of segments to hold it down...

The matches come across nice, the Shelton stuff has me interested in where it is going. Edge winning was cool with me, I loved the ending to the Tag Title Match, Punk vs. Joe was a surprise I thought Joe would have nailed it...

Orton, please PLEASE put the title on him, you are building him up to be most astronomical heel I have ever seen. His attitude towards his match result was just great and really suited him and this whole gimmick you have him playing... I loved it man, IT WAS THE AWESOME!!!

Lesnar takes down Cena...

I totally didn't see that coming man, that was a swerve... and LASHLEY waiting in the shadows pulls an Edge (now I know what you mean with 2007) in an act that could win me over on Lashley with your fed... this show was definitely everything I thought it could be and more and the name was fitting because this show evolved your whole fed and shook it up at the same time with certain results, especially the Heavyweight Title Match...

Keep up the great work man

100 out of 100 from me, PERFECT SCORE (first of its kind for me too that's how much I loved this show!)
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, here we go:

I'l start with my predictions as I didn't post them in time.

Batista VS Randy Orton

"I Quit" Match:
    CM Punk VS Samoa Joe

Edge VS Christian

Six-Man Scramble Match:

And there we have it.

SEX: Evolution Review

Lashley vs. Benjamin was a nice opener. I don't care for Lashley but here's hoping you prove me wrong. I don't get how he's so concerned for Shelton one minute, then a badass teasing using his contract later tonight the next. I actually have a feeling he'll be using that contract judging your remarks in fed thread.

I really loved the scramble match. Miz and Morrison owned. WWE should totally throw a team in the scramble match next year to make it interesting. I really like Helms and AJ as a team. Great match.

Another really good match. You managed to get across the psychology of the match despite it being in summary style which was rally cool. I loved Edge cheating to win. So far I'm 2-0 on my predictions.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but YOUR HARDY BOYZ ARE FANTASTIC!!! Seriosuly, I can totally picture Matt lecturing Jeff as they go down the ramp. Brilliant stuff. I love how Matt didn't even try to save the match, he's gonna go nuclear on Jeff for messing this up. I'm 3-0 now. This would have been a really interesting match to watch. Loved it.

I'm pretty certain Punk/Joe would have been match of the night. Great action, especially how it wasn't a weapons fest, but just badass wrestling. Totally loved it. You are awesome. I'm 4-0

Randy Orton is a badass fo sho. Great way to build him up. Poor Batista has no luck. Really since Orton stood tall I'm 5-0, but technically I'm now 4-1.

Yuck. Totally yuck. Lesnar get's a win in a hard-fought match then Lashley comes out and ruins it. This is a sneaky heel thing to do, not a way to give Lashley his first world title. Really dissapointing way to end the show. Also, if you want to be shocking, don't open the show teasing the shock ending. It would be like No Way Out beginning with Edge saying he might take out Kofi later tonight. Ruined the shock of it.

Overall it was great, the ending stopped it from being perfect, but the rest of the show more than made up for it.

I was 4-2 with my predictions but I'm gonna give myself an extra mark for guessing the Lashley thing. 5-2.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

HS

Wow. This show was awesome man, no doubt. Very, Very Impressive... It was even better than your banner you made for it.

Bobby Lashely vs Benjamin is first, Seems like it would be a good Opener. I loved that Belly to Belly over the top rope! I watched it on Windows, lol.. Anyways... It sucks that the referee called for the bell, but oh well. I guess this means its a no contest? Or does Benjamin win?? (EDIT- saw the quick results) Lashley goes to check on Benjamin outside, and then talks about his Contract. Looks like he'll be going after Lesnar or Cena after tonight, BTW, Lesnar vs Lashley would be awesome.

The Scramble match is next, with 3 teams of 2. Morrison and Miz own this whole entire match! I didn't really like MCMG and Mizorrison battling in the crowd throughout the whole match, but see why you did it so Helms, AJ could have their action. The ending was good with everybody trying to get the final pin, but of course, Morrison and Miz pinned EACH OTHER to get the win, Golden.

Edge and Christian seems like a straight up grudge match, which is good to see. I thought Christian had it with the unprettier, but Edge got the foot on the bottom rope, and of course, he cheated to get the win. I loved the beginning were Christian offered the handshake, Edge didn't take it, and after he cheated to win, offered the handshake back to christian...

Hardys vs London and Kendrick are next, for the Titles. Hmm... Matt seems reluctant to tag Jeff in, not digging that. Jeff ins finally in with the hot tag, and is on fire. BUT, is ruined when Kendrick pushed him off the top rope. BUT if Kendrick wasn't really planning on winning back the belts, why did he push Jeff off of the top rope? Kind of confusing here. Matt doesn't help Jeff, and costs his team the match. Why? I mean, I would understand a reg non title match, but now, they don't have the belts, Oh well... I'll get over it. Kendrick clocks London and leaves with .... Matt??? Matt/Kendrick vs Jeff/London now??? Jeff and Paul would be a cool team, but Matt and Kendrick???? Can't really see that to much. Looks like Miz and Morrison vs Kendrick and London for the titles, looking forward to that in the future.

Punk vs Joe. Wrestling Fest! Really great back and forth action all through the match. It The match speaks for itself really, nobody seemed better then the other, up until the final victory. Joe is heel is awesome btw... but, I hate CM Punk, and i dont know why. Anyways, Joe Taps!!! AGAIN!!!! And he loses the I quit match. I wanted Punk to get PWned... but, it was a great match, and very fun to read!

Batista and Orton was THE match of the night for me. I could care less that Batista got the victory, because Orton was the true winner. I love this ending. Orton beating Batista with the Sledge Hammer, and not even caring about anything at all. Does what he came out to do, and that's all the matters. I LOVE Orton Man, He Needs that Strap, Right now!! I hope for Batista to be out of action for a while, because he just sucks. But, I can't wait to see how Orton is used in this fed.

Lesnar vs Cena. Please God, do NOT let Cena Win. lol. This match was close to being my favorite... Because Cena got PWned. He got more than PWned. Lesnar Killed him man, I can go on and on and on about how Bad Cena go beat, it was incredible my friend. Lesnar picks up with Win, and the Title, with a Huge F-5!! BUT NO!!!! Man, You KILLED IT with Stupid Lashley coming in. After Lesnar beat the balls off of Cena, Lashley comes in, Spear, Dominator, Pin. Makes Lashely looks even stronger than Lesnar. And, that is HUGE comparing to What Brock looked like after he beat Cena so bad. This ruined the match. Still Glad Cena Lost, but, now I'm confused on whether or Not Lashely is a Heel of a face... Is it gonna be Heel vs Heel? Or are you going to Have Cena and Brock cash in the rematch clause and have a Triple threat match? I hope not.

All in All, PPV was VERY Solid man. Great show, with a LOT of programs started... As others said, the Name matched the show perfectly. Loved Orton, Loved Miz and Morrison, Loved Lesnar killing Cena, Good stuff my friend!

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW!

I was looking forward to this show and boy has it delivered! I loved it from top to bottom. It's stuff like this that really inspires me to be a success in Fan Fiction. Heres my thoughts.

-The only one nag I have is the ending to Benjamin and Lashley. Lashley wins but only because Benjamin is injured. I can understand you want both men to look strong but Lashley is a top guy in your Fan Fic and should be winning. Still a solid match and Shelton comes out looking good. I hope he returns soon enough. Nice way to end with Lashley teasing that he will use the contract tonight.

-3 way tag team match and this is a great match. I love that you made this whoever gets the last fall wins. Scramble matches are great. Miz and Morrison are winners which is cool but I was rooting for the Guns. Miz and Morrison are awesome too, however.

Edge versus Christian. Great ending and as I read it I had a feeling Edge would get the sneaky win. I'm looking forward to where you take it from here. Is it a mini-feud or will it continue? Perhaps a twist in the tale and they become tag partners? Hmm, you have a lot of alternate choices here. I'm excited for both characters progress.

Tag team title match and this is brilliantly written. Great twist at the end with the Kendrick clocking London with the belt and Matt deserting Jeff. I'd love if you used the idea for London we spoke about but now it may be hard. If London and Kendrick do make up that idea would be awesome and also some interaction with HBK would be gold. From this match I sense a part time Jeff/London vs Kendrick/Matt feud going into the next PPV.

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe! The match I was looking forward to most. I loved this match. You summed it up perfectly and I could really picture it in my head.The ending is absoulutely brilliant. Punk uses the same move Joe tapped out to recently to make him tap out. Is STFU Joe's achille heel?! This really put Punk over as a wrestling technician and a very smart wrestler who knows his opponents weaknesses.

Batista versus Orton. Its great how your Orton is so similiar to his WWE persona.Orton goes crazy on Batista's kneecap and smashes the sledgehammer into it repeatedly. Wow, I was kind of looking forward to you using Batista as it looked like he had a new moveset. Nevermind, the Orton/HHH saga continues.

Cena versus Lesnar. The summary for this match was top notch I have to say. Cena hurts his neck and this show really is becoming a bit of a jinx isn't it. Cena joins the ever growing injury list but I'm confident your shows will still be awesome despite a few injuries to the roster.

Bobby Lashley takes advantage of the grueling match and uses his contract to win the title! Wow, I was kind of expecting this but still great ending. Quite a heelish thing for him to do but I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from this.

Overall PI, this show was great just as I had expected.I'm hooked!

Thread Information