0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WWE Legacy: A Fan Fic By WP & PB

This Monday On RAW...
    The Legacy Usher In A New Era...
    It's Time To Pick A Side.

WP Presents...

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will... in this fed Orton is the WHC right and Jeff Hardy is the WWE Champion?

If so then why does that banner have a pick of Orton as WWE Champion
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All shall be explained...

I was waiting for someone to notice.

@SaveUsWP

"Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prowrestling.com Report; News for Monday's RAW, Title Scrapped, Triple H, Draft?

- Insiders are reporting that the 'Civil War' concept will start off with a bang on RAW. Details are sketchy at present time, but all three brands are expected to be present on RAW. WWE.com have announced a 'Town Meeting', where JBL will address the locker room and WWE Universe. There have been talks of a draft, but many are saying that the WWE would've hyped a draft event if one was to take place. Instead, a few people may be switching brands.

- Plans are being made to write Triple H off of television for a while. 'The Game' has been having leg problems of late and wants to spend more time with his children. Expect an angle to take place tonight to write Triple H out of the company for a while, leaving, in storyline terms, JBL with complete control and no McMahon's to bother him.

- While no plans are being made to have anybody turn heel or face, writers are pushing for some of the wrestlers to be turned into tweeners, on neither side of the fence. Vince is against the idea, citing that the fans should know who to cheer and boo, and shouldn't be given a choice in the matter. More of this as it develops.

- The latest graphic for the Civil War storyline features all three members of Legacy. This graphic was leaked, and shows Randy Orton as WWE Champion, which is strange considering Orton is the World Heavyweight Champion. With that said, JBL made some unflattering remarks about Jeff Hardy in a WWE.com interview, saying he did not represent a true champion and that someone else should be given the chance to become one of the all time legends in the business. Why Orton is seen holding the WWE Championship is still not clear, but JBL also bashed Eric Bischoff and WCW in the same interview. Signs are pointing at one championship, the WHC Title being scrapped, keeping the WWE Championship as the singular Heavyweight title. With the brand rules looking to be waivered and ignored for this feud to have the most effect, it's likely the WWE Championship picture will see its fair share of contenders. With Edge the rightful #1 Contender for the World Championship, many are hoping for an Orton-Edge feud. However, with both men the top heels in the company, alongside The Undertaker, this doesn't seem to be the likely road. Instead, as Triple H is being written out of the storylines, a likely Jeff Hardy - Randy Orton feud is the best bet. This is smart money for the WWE, as the two haven't faced in a high profile match of feud since Royal Rumble 2008, and now both men are bona-fide main eventers. WWE are hoping that this will be the feud that will lead the WWE into the Summer with steady ratings, as well as the 'Civil War' conflict.

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sensing either a unification match OR a big match where the titles change hands, like a double elimination multi-man match of some kind where Orton gains the WWE and the WHC either goes to Jeff or someone else in the match...

You definitely have my thinking now man so get this out in a hurry!

I am also interested to see Jericho's role in all of this, as he is one of the three main/featured men in the civil war banner...

Great work so far Will on the suspense factor

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monday Night RAW
    May 4th 2009

*A New Era Has Begun...*

The shocking announcement that JBL was now the majority shareholder in the WWE, and thus everyones new boss still had the WWE Universe reeling 24 hours later when RAW came around. The show began with a town meeting, where JBL first addressed the RAW and Smackdown locker rooms. JBL began by saying that he was to be a firm and fair boss, but one who would not be walked over. Layfield then directed his attention to Shawn Michaels. Layfield announced open season on Shawn Michaels once more, only this time, Layfield announced that the person who takes out 'HBK' would not only get the money but a personal favour that they could collect on at any time, now that he was in charge! Michaels shifted nervously around the ring as all eyes were now on him. However, Triple H and Kevin Nash stood there ground against a number of WWE superstars. No punches were thrown, as Layfield said that open season would begin in an hour, and advised Michaels to also gear up for his match that evening; a handicap match against Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase! JBL then went on to announce that the WWE Championship would be defended tonight, with Jeff Hardy battling Edge in a No Disqualification Match! This way, Edge could do whatever he pleased with Hardy! JBL summed up the town meeting by saying that by the end of the night, a new era would be ushered in.

As RAW returned from the commercial break, Layfield then addressed the ECW locker room. JBL berated the roster, saying that they were the wasteland of the WWE Universe, a brand and name that should've stayed dead eight years ago. JBL announced it was now his mission to eliminate ECW for good, starting tonight; for RAW, JBL booked ECW icon Tommy Dreamer against one very mad and angry Big Show in an Extreme Rules match! Layfield then said that there was only one who shone above the rest in ECW, and that was Jack Swagger! JBL gave Swagger a decision; to help him eliminate ECW, or be destroyed!

The first match in the evening saw the Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match, between William Regal, CM Punk and Matt Hardy. Layfield had already laid down the law to Punk about his behavior, and had told Regal that if he retained the title tonight, there could be room in his administration for an Englishman. The match was back and forth, with neither man getting a clear cut advantage. It was only when William Regal took out his brass knuckles that it seemed he would win. However, Hardy ducked a swing from Regal, which connected right in the jaw of CM Punk! Regal turned around in disbelief, and turned right into a Twist of Fate, and Matt Hardy captured the Intercontinental Championship! The fans erupted in cheers, as Hardy headed backstage. When there, Matt was confronted by JBL, who told Hardy he was going to make his life a living hell on RAW. Matt countered, saying if that was the case, then his chances of taking out Layfield would be better if he had some allies who shared his cause around him, and said he was transferring to ECW, and taking the championship with him! This news sent CM Punk over the edge; Punk stormed down the hallway, a glassy look in his eyes, on the brink of madness...

As Tommy Dreamer was gearing up for his match with the Big Show, he was confronted by Chris Jericho! Jericho made a mockery of Dreamer and his love for the fans, telling him the fans didn't give a damn, nor did anyone else about the 'Hardcore Icon'. Jericho continued to berate Dreamer, until Dreamer slapped the taste out of his mouth! Jericho didn't retaliate, but rather smirked, taking pleasure in telling Dreamer that the Big Show was going to break him in half. The match itself wasn't the massacre most predicted; Dreamer fought tooth and nail against the giant, but when going for a DDT on a chair, the Big Show countered with a slam. From then on, Big Show wore Dreamer out with a succession of punches, two devastating chair shots and a chokeslam through a table before securing the pinfall. Show continued the beat down afterwards, pounding away on Dreamer, until John Cena ran down for the rescue! Cena attacked Show with a fury of punches, and even hoisted him up for the F-U... Before being floored by John Morrison and The Miz! The new WWE Tag Team Champions made a statement, hitting the Nitro Blaster and Reality Check on 'The Champ' leaving him beaten! Show seemed as confused as the audience as to why Miz and Morrison had attacked Cena; nevertheless, the tag team champions looked incredibly proud of their actions!

Batista and Ric Flair stood backstage with Triple H and Shawn Michaels, talking over the handicap match that 'HBK' was scheduled for tonight. Suddenly, Vickie Guerrero stormed into the room. She took great delight in telling the group that there was to be no outside interference in the match, or Mr Layfield would have no problem firing anyone who did get involved. This left Michaels at a huge disadvantage, fighting two-on-one against the Legacy members. However, Michaels fought against the odds, sending Cody flying to the outside with a flying forearm and delivering Sweet Chin Music to DiBiase! However, as he was down on the mat, Vickie Guerrero yet again appeared, this time on the entrance ramp. Vickie announced that effective immediately, the bounty had begun and that no disqualifications would be made against Cody and Ted if anyone decides to collect. Suddenly, 'I Hear Voices' boomed over the sound system, and out appeared Randy Orton! The World Heavyweight Champion stormed the ring, hitting an RKO and delivering the Punt Kick! Suddenly, Triple H and Kevin Nash stormed the ring and sent Legacy packing! 'The Game' tended to Michaels as EMT's took him away on a stretcher... but was suddenly kicked in the mid-section and Jacknife Powerbombed off the stage by Kevin Nash! The crowd were in complete shock, as Triple H was unconscious after hitting the cement floor from so high up at such a high velocity! Nash stood unfazed at the top of the ramp, staring down at his 'best friend'...

Layfield and Guerrero admired the happenings from Layfield's office, before the door flew open and there stood The Undertaker! Dressed in a cross between street clothing and his wrestling attire, The Undertaker made it very clear that he did not like or approve of JBL taking over the WWE. JBL reminded 'The Deadman' that the McMahon's were now long gone, and that if he still wanted to be employed, that he follow the rules. The Undertaker smirked, before nodding and leaving the office, his feelings on the matter unclear...

It was then time for the Main Event for the WWE Championship, as Jeff Hardy went one-on-one with Edge! The match was a vicious and brutal encounter, with everything being used as a weapon; Edge used a number of steel chairs to great effect, while Jeff Hardy utilised a ladder! Nearing the end of the encounter, Edge seemed poised to win the contest after hitting a Spear off the ladder through a table on Hardy! However, Christian soon entered the ring, low blowing his brother and hitting the Unprettier! The crowd erupted as Christian got some revenge from the night before! Beaten and battered, Jeff managed to make a cover and retain the championship! The fans erupted, as Hardy had now overcome The Undertaker and Edge in the space of 24 hours; the battle however had taken a hard toll on Hardy, who could barely stand. As it seemed RAW was to go off the air, Randy Orton slowly made his way down to the ring, with JBL behind. The fans seemed confused at first, but soon sensed what was going on; 'As per the agreement that whoever collected on the bounty placed on Shawn Michaels head, I am making a match for the WWE Championship between Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy, right now!' The fans were stunned, as Orton was primed and ready... RKO! 'The Viper' struck and took advantage, hooking the leg and winning the WWE Championship! The fans were in disbelief, as JBL held Ortons hand high, as he now had both the WWE Title and World Heavyweight Championship in his possession! DiBiase, Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Sr joined Orton in the ring, as Legacy stood on top of the entire WWE Universe, dominant! By choosing to side with JBL, Randy Orton was a double-champion, and it seemed, with Triple H out of the picture, that no-one could stop him.

As for JBL? This is only the beginning; with Legacy and Chris Jericho behind him, JBL seems unstoppable. Next stop: ECW...
    * The wait is over... Hope it doesn't disapoint, I loved writing this as I always do, and now onto ECW with PB... Please comment if you can guys, always means a lot to me. WWE: Legacy continues, and the Civil War has just begun... *

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ho-ly Shit Balls Of Fury!

That was epic, seriously epic Will...

What you guys are doing here is awesome... I still have to read through it all in detail, I only picked peices here and there for the moment because I am school BUT so far this just looks awesome and I am really digging a lot of aspcts you have got going here...

Keep up the great work man

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delete please
    Last edited by Solid Mike; 06-15-2009 at 11:18 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delete please

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prowrestling.com

As reported at the Backlash pay-per-view, tonight's edition of ECW on Sci-Fi is the first 2-hour show in it's history. At the minute the plan is to make the show two hours long for the Civil War storyline. The WWE are using this as a trial period to see if there is an audience for a third two-hour show.

Also expected on ECW tonight is a fair bit of roster jumping. With this 'Civil War' Storyline, superstars will be given free reign to go to ECW. Obviously with the show being doubled in length, more superstars will be needed to fill the two hour slot. Some ECW superstars are worried that this will mean they will be flung to the bottom of the card, as fresher and bigger superstars comeover. JBL has vowed to make an appearance on Tuesday night, and Matt Hardy has already announced his movement to the Extreme Brand.

I should have the show up within the next 24 hours for ure guys, I have it all mapped out and ready to write up. I'm very excited.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prowrestling.com Report; Judgement Day Poster Revealed, Dolph Ziggler Push, JBL and Edge Plans...

- Vince McMahon and Creative are really, really high on Dolph Ziggler at the moment. They feel the young superstar has all the tools to become a major player in the coming years. Ziggler has been impressing on WWE Superstars for many weeks now, picking up numerous victories. Expect Ziggler to get even more of a push starting on SmackDown.

- Plans are for JBL to be threatened by a group of faces who stand against his new regime and rise to power. Expect John Cena and Jeff Hardy to be the leaders of those rising against JBL, though don't expect an alliance ala The Frontline in TNA. Everyone has their own reasons and agendas.

- Edge is set to be the thorn in everyone's side during the 'Civil' War storyline. As a crazed and psychotic individual, Edge is set to be a one man army to himself, craving only championship gold and nothing else. Agents and creative have said to have been very impressed with Edge and his performances thus far.

- As if a rumored Ziggler push reported from us wasn't enough to convince you, how about a peek at the Judgement Day 2009 poster:

All on the poster are heels within the company, perhaps hinting at a possible alliance? More news when we get it.

@SaveUsWP

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is your review WP. Please forgive me as I haven’t followed this as much as I would’ve liked and don’t know all of your storylines so I’ll need to read back at somepoint.

·Opening Segment: I very much enjoyed this, the recap of events from the previous weeks really help and I’ve always liked the everybody in the ring segments, you are quickly making JBL like an evil dictator and it’s working great. He’s just put two faces in really bad predictaments and I’m warming to JBL as the majority shareholders more than I did before so well done.

·JBL/ECW: I don’t know your plans with ECW but I hope you decide to keep the brand around. JBL being his usual cocky self in this and I just hope that ECW wins this war and eventually dethrones JBL from his position in some way. I can see Jack Swagger joining up with him though.

·Triple Threat: This was always going to be a good match, on made better by the incentive put on it with JBL and Regal. It was surprising to see Matt Hardy walk out as the new Intercontinental Champion but a good move, if I’m not mistaken that’s the first IC title of his career? Oh, I like him joining ECW and Punk seems like he’s angry, lol

·Tommy Dreamer/Big Show: Nice segment with Jericho beforehand, I’d like a feud out of these two or at least a match. Dreamer hitting him was also effective. I’ll be completely honest, I figured this would be a squash and nothing more but you let Dreamer fight it out so kudos, Morrison and Miz possibly working with Big Show?

·HBK/Legacy: JBL is just pure evil in this role, you’ve made that come across extremely well. Shawn Michaels manages to win but them more evilness afterwards and I seriously did not expect the Nash turn so well done on that one, crazy stuff.

·JBL/Undertaker: Interesting segment here, not much to it but interesting and leaves the door open for more segments between the duo.

·Main Event: Wow is what I’ll say regarding this match and what happened afterwards, it was unexpected and great. I forgot to ask in the Orton segment if it meant he had collected the bounty but he has it would seem. Orton is a double World Champion, that’s pretty unprecedented, I mean I don’t think anyone has done that in recent history except RVD.

·Summary: I enjoyed reviewing that and to me, that is a key on if I enjoyed the show or not and I did, from what I’d read previous to this, this is your best outing. Keep this up and you’ll have the July spotlight, if I had the choice it would be anyway.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his
    'Judgement Day'
    is coming...

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS' review of WP's Monday Night RAW May 4th 2009

-JBL as majority shareholder is sweet. I wouldn't mind seeing that in real life. The town meeting was a nice touch too. I'm really intrigued to who will take out Shawn Michaels and I'm guessing the personal favor will be a World Title shot? Looks like Nash and Triple H are on HBK's side as expected but I wouldn't be surprised if they turned on him in the future. Anyhow this segment was very well written, a good way to start the show and it allowed you to make two matches.

-JBL plans to eliminate ECW for good. Awesome, I loved how he gave Swagger a decision to help him or not. I can see the end coming for ECW but it should make for an awesome compelling storyline.

-Triple threat match with Matt Hardy, CM Punk and William Regal. 3 solid wrestlers and thats a good base for a mid card division. Hardy surprisingly gets the win, I was expecting Punk. Hardy reveals he is taking the title to ECW with him. Punk is pissed about this and I wonder what is next for him.

-Jericho and Dreamers confrontation was interesting and it would be awesome if he plays a part in ECW's downfall. There is plenty of material there and he can criticise the oldschool ECW fans and what not. Dreamer puts up a fight but Show gets the duke. Morrison and Miz attack Cena. Nice - I'd love to see these two making Cena's life a living hell.

-Michaels battles it out with Legacy and the bounty begins. Good work, makes Legacy look strong as they didn't get pinned. Orton goes for the bounty but Trips thrawts him and Nash turns on Triple H! I had a feeling one of them would be tempted by money and I was right. Good work WP, and a Nash heel run will be gold I'm sure.

-Taker disapproves of JBL running WWE. Taker dressed in street clothes. Interesting. Perhaps a return to ABA gimmick? Intresting promo but didn't really achieve much other then establishing tension between the owner and Taker. Things not looking rosy for Taker in the new WWE?

-Jeff retains the title in a good match after a bit help from Christian. I like that Jeff is champion - its great how the young guns are in the title hunt and guys like HHH/HBK have other problems not involving the title. A Christian/Edge feud looks on the cards and I can't wait for that one.

-HUGE TWIST~! Wow, Orton becomes a double champion. Orton really is unstoppable right now. I didn't see that one coming at all. Fantastic WP.

-Overall, very enjoyable show. I can't wait for more. This show showed that you are one of the best in Fan Fic.
    Man of the world.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A New Era Has Begun...

-JBL holds a town meeting, and his feud with HBK is still in force. I love the idea of adding a personal favor to the bounty. I'm guessing HBK gets taken out somehow and then, while he's out, becomes the leader or founder of the guerrilla face movement to combat JBL's WWE and thus launch the "civil war."

-I can TOTALLY see Swagger being in JBL's camp and saying "fuck you" to ECW. I don't think Swagger's ever given a shit about ECW. It's just where he's been relegated to, and he's just dominated because that's what he does. I can see him being JBL's pet project to push to the moon and become the new and improved version of Brock Lesnar.

-Okay, first of all... Matt Hardy as IC Champ? Boo. Second, I thought JBL owned all of WWE. Why would Matt be safe anywhere? Also, Matt as a key figure in this civil war, especially as a face, is bullshit. I hope he's a casualty. Also, what the fuck is wrong with Punk? It's just the shitty IC Championship. Why is he losing it because of that?

-Interesting next segment. Jericho's character is solid, and Dreamer is an excellent target for him. The match with Big Show seems solid, and the aftermath is nice and plants some interesting seeds. Big push for Miz & Morrison? I hope so.

-I don't think anyone having to fight both DiBiase and Rhodes is a disadvantage. They're both incompetent 'tards. Someone with HBK's experience shouldn't even have to break a sweat.

-Alright, so HBK is taken out like I thought he would be. Then, Nash turns finally after we all were waiting for it, and he takes out HHH also. DX is clearly going to be leading the face guerilla forces. I like the consistency of Nash's character doing anything for a paycheck.

-So is Undertaker's brief heel run over? It looks like you're teasing a turn back to a face with him.

-Edge and Christian aren't brothers. Just for the record.

-Interesting. You more or less use the MITB mentality to get the WWE Championship around Orton's waist, but he doesn't punt Jeff or do anything to him. Why spare him? Interesting for sure. You're planting a lot of quick seeds for this civil war angle.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok PPV is over and Civil War is about to officially start, what lies in store for your WWE Legacy Universe remains secret and I can’t wait to see what goes down, so here we go with another edition of…

HEAVY’S DELIGHTS!!!

I loved the opening segment and it really set the tone for this whole angle I think. JBL is going to be the big bad here and he will have his followers but HBK and possibly HHH and Nash will lead the charge against… now I totally get how your Civil War is going to unfold, I should have known Michaels will be at the helm of it somehow… I loved JBL’s meeting with ECW, I am really digging how your bringing his real heat with the promotion into this. He sees it as an infection and wants it gone, I love that! Swagger’s part in it should be obvious, I would like to see him turn to JBL’s side in this… maybe there will be a unified WWE/ECW front against JBL and his Civil War?

Hardy winning the IC Title was a let down, Punk should have got the win but I see why you did it… Hardy taking the title with him to ECW is a nice fresh idea to mix things up, but why is JBL after him? Because he is a face and has a title now? That doesn’t seem good enough to be…

I liked the Dreamer/Jericho interaction, that was great. The match with Show was nice, I knew he’d win and the aftermatch stuff was good too… Miz and Morrison helping out Show as a little weird… I think you need to put a bit more into why the sides are being chosen in this Civil War than just Face and Heel alignment…

I agree with Pizzle, HBK has faced bigger odd’s than Rhodes and Dibiase but I see the point in hyping it up. I loved the ending, Orton collects the bounty and takes out HBK. Nash turns on HHH and sends him packing too… very cool, I like Nash as a heel better, the only way he seems to work as a face is when he plays the comedy cad and when he does that too much it just turns out crap…

Right now I would love to see Undertaker and Kane play a neutral role in this Civil War. They don’t need a side and it would fall in line with what they have been doing lately, skipping from show to show. Maybe Taker becomes a pawn for JBL somehow, I have no idea… this angle has me intrigued…

The main event sounded like it would have been great… but I would have preferred to have seen it on SD as it is at the end of the day a SD main event. Maybe it would have made the big twist with Orton becoming a double champion a little more shocking and out of the blue because after Orton collected the bounty it seemed a little, I dunno inevitable that it would happen… I liked the MITB aspect of it though, that was great and I really like Orton as double champion… but does that mean the titles are unified and that there is only a Undisputed Champion now, or will there still be two belts just held by the one man… you got me hooked on that buddy, lol!

All in all a good show, some matches we a little meh (IC Title Match and Handicap Match until the ending) but they served their purpose I suppose, I would really liked to have seen another match in there though so the show didn't feel so segment heavy. Some of the booking felt rushed, like you really wanted to get a lot of this Civil War stuff planted so that it run right off the bat… which is ok but I still stand my ground and say that Orton collecting his reward on SD would have been much better… good job on the show though man, just remember to be patient and not try to cram too much into each slow and take it easy, a slow build can be just as good as a quick one…

I give you a 85 out of 100 for WWE: Legacy RAW!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ProWrestling.com Report; Second Judgement Day Teaser, 'their Judgement Day is coming', D-X, Undertaker, Legacy, JBL...

their
    'Judgement Day'
    is coming...

WWE has unveiled another eerie trailer on YouTube.com. The video still shows the little girls, as well as soft, religious music; however, this time, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, JBL, Shawn Michaels, Triple H and The Undertaker are all featured. After the video ends, the graphic changes from 'his Judgement Day is coming' to 'their Judgement Day is coming'. What this means at the moment is unclear, but once we have any news, we'll pass it along.

@SaveUsWP

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very eerie video indeed but I enjoyed it, your doing a good job hyping it up.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extreme Championship Wrestling
    May 5th 2009
    *Enter Extreme*

Tonight's edition of ECW is truly an historic event. For the first time since it's inception, ECW is 2 hours long. On top of the extra time, many Raw and Smackdown Superstars are rumoured to be making the jump to the land of the extreme. The show opens with a close-up of JBL's smiling face as he welcomes everyone in the audience, and at home, to WWE ECW. He says that he knows how the letters WWE in front of ECW jars with some people. How it makes them feel betrayed and sick. He says that he feels the opposite. WWE being associated with three letters as moronic, vile and repulsive as ECW is a disgrace to the industry. He says that he isn't worried about superstars jumping ship to ECW, because tonight, he's closing ECW once and for all.

The ECW opening video plays before we go to Todd Grisham and Matt Striker at ringside. They welcome us to ECW and are excited about a great show tonight. Despite the excitement of the new start, they also are concerned about ECW's future in the hands of JBL. The first match of the evening pits Evan Bourne against a returning ECW Superstar - Rey Mysterio! The fans go wild for Mysterio's entrance and return to ECW. Bourne seems excited to be facing up against the master of the 619 and the two high-flying grapplers begin the contest by shaking hands. The match was back-and-forth, with both men being quite tentative, trying to get a feel for the other. Neither man wants to lose and the respect they have for each other is obvious throughout. The match continues through a commercial with the fans hanging on the action. Eventually after a series of attempts and counters, Mysterio rolls us Bourne for the pin. Bourne is frustrated at slipping up but shakes Mysterio's hand and raises his arm. Striker points out that this type of action is exclusive to ECW, where the W stands for wrestling.

Backstage, Hornswoggle is running around, excited about the new potential superstars coming to ECW. As the camera follows him running, he get's over excited and ends up running into someone's leg, knocking himself over. Hornswoggle laughs and get's up to his feet but as he looks up his smile dissapears. The camera zooms out to show that the leg belonged to Umaga. Umaga begins to walk towards Hornswoggle as if to attack him, but Finaly appears and the angry Samoan backs off for now.

As ECW returns from a commercial break, the fans are on their feet for one of ECW's newest superstars, the Intercontinental Champion - Matt Hardy! Matt Hardy addresses the fans, talking about how he not only wants to make the Intercontinental Championship prestigious again, but he wants to make it Extreme. Growing up, his favourite wrestlers were all IC Champs. Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart were all great champions, who would do whatever it takes to stay on top. As Matt continues to talk, the arena goes red. Matt looks confused as eerie music begins to play. On the titon-tron footage comes up of Kane and The Undertaker crucifying Matt the week before Backlash. Suddenly the arena returns to normal, the music stops and the footage finishes playing. Matt, having been focused on the video, turns to speak but is met by a huge chokeslam from Kane. Kane laughs as his music plays and his flames come from the ring-posts.

When we return from the break, Paul Birchill and his sister Katie Lea are in the ring. Birchill complains about how he's been slaving away on ECW for a year, and now a bunch of newcomers are showing up looking to take his spot. He issues an open-challenge to any superstar wanting to make a name for himself on ECW. R-Truth answers the challenge much to they joy of the fans and the chagrin of Burchill. After a few minutes of back-and-forth action, R-truth capture Burchill in a small package for the win.

The next match pits Finlay against Umaga. The two hard-hitting superstars waste no time in going at it and the match become a complete brawl. Eventually the action spills to the outside. The referee tries to gain control over the superstars and get them back into the ring, but to no avail. He has no choice but to declare the match a No Contest and security comes to break the two superstars up.

Matt Striker is in the ring to announce the next match. He says that the ECW Championship is a title with a great history, but it is also a belt that is met with little respect by the wrestling fans of today. Tonight's main event is a six-man tag team match with six men who are keen to make an impact on the ECW Title scene. He says that not all men have signed ECW contracts but that they all want to make an impression. Jack Swagger's music hits and he make his way to the commentary table to get a closer look at six men vying for his title. He says that he doesn't care who shows up or what brand they're from, because he is unstoppable and will be able to beat them all. The two teams are Christian, CM Punk and Tommy Dreamer vs. William Regal, John Morrison and The Miz. Christian gets the pin-fall on The Miz to get the win for his team. Although a Smackdown superstar, it seems that Captain Charisma may be making the jump to challenge Jack Swagger for the title.

JBL comes to the ring with Chris Jericho to close the show. The two men take it turns to berate ECW and all that it stands for. Jericho says that ECW fans are nothing more than blood-thirsty parasites who are never pleased and won't be untill wrestlers are in hospitals. JBL says that the saddest thing about ECW is that it now has the letters WWE in front of it. He says that ECW is a lower form of wrestling and the fact that the WWE has lowered itself to being associated with it makes him sick. He then announces that although thi two-hour broadcast was good fun, he can't stand for a filthy, disgusting company being part of his empire and that ECW is officially cancelled.

The fans show their disgust, some even throwing trash into the ring, untill a familiar music sounds and Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring. He says that although JBL's speech was very moving it was a load of crap. ECW is about doing whatever it takes to make the fans happy, not just about getting a pay-check. ECW is a company where what the fans want is listened to and not some clique of has-beens. Furthermore, he says that ECW is far from cancelled. For a wise business man it must feel pretty bad to be out-smarted by Paul Heyman because when JBL was buying his WWE stock, Heyman bought ECW! And ECW is going to be extreme again! JBL is livid and Jericho tries to calm him down by running Heyman down. He says that Paul Heyman is nothing more than a hypocrite and that ECW is nothing but his own personal vanity project. Heyman grins and replies that he knows someone who disagrees. Suddenly Rob Van Dam appears through the crowd with a chair and Bradshaw and Jericho bail out of the ring. The two men are distraught as Heyman and RVD stand tall in the ring to close the show.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friday Night SmackDown
    May 8th 2009

*Enter: Dolph Ziggler...*

With the events of ECW still fresh in the mind of WWE Owner JBL, SmackDown was fixing to be a nightmare for a number of superstars on his 'hitlist'. The WWE Owner opened the show, saying that he was not going to let in the inmates run the asylum. Before JBL could continue however, he was interrupted by the former WWE Champion, Jeff Hardy! Massive chants of 'You screwed Jeff!' rose up from the crowd, directed at Layfield. Hardy got to his point in a matter of seconds; he wanted a re-match for his WWE Championship tonight! The crowd erupted in cheers, clearly wanting to see the re-match from RAW! However, JBL dashed any chance of a re-match on the show when telling the fans that Randy Orton was not in attendance. Thunderous amounts of boo's reigned down on the WWE Owner who said that a championship match wasn't on the cards tonight. However, Layfield went on to say that a Number One Contender for Randy Orton's championship gold would have to be decided tonight. Hardy said he was in no matter what. At that point, 'You Think You Know Me' blared over the sound system, and out walked the Rated R Superstar, Edge! Edge demanded to know why Randy Orton was the one chosen by JBL for championship glory. Layfield attempted to calm Edge down by playing to his ego, and then booked Edge vs Jeff Hardy for the Number One Contendership as the main event! The fans cheered, but the cheers were soon stopped as the lights in the arena went out, and 'The Deadman' The Undertaker made an appearance! 'Taker started by saying that he's seen a lot of changes in the WWE in the long years he's been there, but the one thing that hasn't changed, is that EVERYONE showed him respect. The Undertaker said Layfield could learn this the easy way, or the hard way. Wanting to appease his top talent, JBL placed The Undertaker in the main event also, making it a Triple Threat Match!

JBL entered the backstage area, and was soon approached by Dolph Ziggler! Ziggler formally introduced himself and asked for a moment of his time. Frantic and visibly distressed by being pushed around moments beforehand, Layfield said he didn't have any time for 'curtain jerkers' and said that if Ziggler wanted to really prove himself, then he should make some sort of an impact! JBL walked off, leaving Ziggler somewhat humiliated, but perhaps motivated...

After the commercial break, Dolph Ziggler made his way down to the ring. Ziggler said he was tired of the way he was being treated in the WWE and that starting tonight, he wasn't going to take anymore. Ziggler told the WWE Universe that he was the next breakout star of the WWE and all he needed was an opportunity. And with all the chaos and panic of the new foundations of the WWE being laid by JBL, Ziggler had decided to make an opportunity for himself! At that point, he decided to issue an open challenge to anyone in the SmackDown locker room. Suddenly, 'My Time Is Now' began playing and John Cena entered the arena! Cena headed down to the ring and began to publicly dress down Dolph Ziggler, calling him a 'young punk who has no respect'. Cena said he made his start by creating an opportunity that was given to him, not trying to scratch and claw for one. Cena then told Ziggler he hadn't impressed anyone, least of all him. To end the segment, Cena challenged Dolph to step up, to which Ziggler went for a right hand, but Cena blocked it and floored him with a right hand of his own! Dolph slowly made his way up the entrance ramp, fuming...

Backstage, Todd Grisham was standing by with Big Show. Grisham first informed the WWE Universe that he was on SmackDown at the request of JBL. Grisham went on to interview Big Show, who said that tonight he would be facing John Cena to put an end to their feud once and for all. After, Big Show promised to make a massive impact, and said that no one was safe.

The first match of the evening saw the new United States Champion and Mr Money In The Bank, MVP take on Shelton Benjamin in a rematch from Backlash. The action was back and forth, and it seemed as if Shelton Benjamin was going to pick up the win after a Stinger Splash and superkick! However, as he went to hit the Pay Dirt, MVP side-stepped and managed to roll up his rival for the three count! MVP celebrated in his typical fashion... By cracking the MITB briefcase over the head of Benjamin! MVP posed with his title and briefcase in hand, smug and as confident as ever.

Backstage, JBL was going through his papers when in stormed Batista and Ric Flair! Both men demanded to know what was going to be done regarding Kevin Nash and the three members of Legacy attacking both Triple H and Shawn Michaels on RAW. JBL said that all would receive a pay rise for sure! JBL laughed, saying that they sure as hell wouldn't be punished, but by all means, told Batista that if he wanted to exact some revenge, that both Legacy and Kevin Nash would be on RAW. Batista told JBL to expect a blood bath as he tears them all apart! Flair capped the segment off with his trademark 'Whoooo!' before leaving the office.

John Morrison and The Miz had a lot of explaining to do after their beat down of John Cena on RAW. Both said they were sick and tired of John Cena and the way he's hogged the spotlight in the WWE for years, while they have been having five-star matches for a number of years and have received no praise for it! The two then said as Tag Team Champions, they were to be respected and noticed, especially by JBL! Before they could continue however, Cryme Tyme made their way to the ring! JTG and Shad told Miz and Morrison that they were very good friends of John Cena, and said that they had some unfinished business with the duo stemming back to last year with the 'Word-Up' and 'Dirt Sheet' rivalry. Shad suggested that instead of fighting for personal merit, that Miz and Morrison should put their money where their mouth is and let them challenge for the WWE Tag Team Championship! The crowd cheered, as Morrison scoffed and told them they hadn't earnt a championship match... But Morrison proposed a deal; if JTG could defeat The Miz tonight, then the title match was theirs. Cryme Tyme accepted, and the match was underway! Miz and JTG battled hard, with Miz hitting various moves that would have beaten anyone else, but spurred on by the chance to challenge for tag team gold, JTG battled on! Eventaully, Miz slipped up, posing for far too long while holding JTG in the Reality Check, giving JTG enough time to hit a Northern Lights Suplex for the three count and victory! The celebrations were short lived, as Morrison grinned, telling Cryme Tyme that winning tonight was 'step one'. What Morrison had failed to mention was that next week, Shad had to defeated him, the 'Friday Night Delight'! The fans boo'd, as Miz and Morrison headed up the entrance way...

It was then time for John Cena to battle the Big Show in their long awaited grudge match. Big Show dominated early on with a series of vicious punches and a devastating suplex to Cena! However, 'The Doctor Of Thuganomics' fought back, attacking Big Show at his knees and weakening him enough for the STF! However, Cena couldn't fully apply the hold and Show fought out. After numerous attempts, Big Show caught Cena in a choke hold and hoisted him up for the chokeslam... However, Cena fought out and hoisted Big Show up for the F-U! Cena delivered the move, but was quickly blasted head first with a steel chair... By Dolph Ziggler! The crowd were in utter shock, as the referee rang for the bell! Ziggler then set his sights on a downed Big Show, as he blasted away at the giant with repeated chair shots to the legs! Ziggler then turned back to Cena and delivered a piledriver, which is hardly ever used anymore, on a steel chair! Cena seemed knocked out, as Ziggler put his foot on the chest of Cena and counted to three. He then arrogantly demanded the referee raise his hand in victory. He then asked for a microphone, saying 'Looks like I got your attention. From this point on, you will never forget the name... Dolph Ziggler!' With that, Ziggler dropped the microphone and sauntered backstage, a huge grin on his face, proud of his actions and obviously well aware that he'd made one hell of an impact.

It was then time for the main event of the evening, the Triple Threat Match to determine the Number One Contender to Randy Orton's gold. The match was an even one, with all three men getting in some offense. As the match winded down, all three managed to hit their signature moves; Edge hit a Spear on The Undertaker, but was taken out by Jeff Hardy hitting a Twist of Fate and a Swanton Bomb! Jeff went to make the cover, but was caught by The Undertaker, who had the presence of mind to hit a Chokeslam! As The Undertaker knelt down to the make a cover, Ted DiBiase and Cod Rhodes ran down to the ring! They attacked The Undertaker, beating him down in the corner! Then, Randy Orton ran down to the ring, drilling Edge with his WWE Championship and hitting an RKO on Jeff Hardy! The fans boo'd, as Orton went on to RKO The Undertaker also! Legacy stood tall, as security ushered them out of the arena. All three had ruined the main event, and now the question had to be asked; who was the Number One Contender?!

SmackDown Highlight Of The Week; Dolph Ziggler - John Cena
    * There you have it. Decided this time to build things slowly and not rush them too much. Foundations for new feuds are being developed, such as Miz/Morrison against Cryme Tyme and Dolph Ziggler against John Cena. Ziggler has really, really been impressing me in the WWE at the moment, and I feel his tough, aggressive character reminds me a lot of the old John Cena when he first debuted. And what better way to get Ziggler over then to have him make a name for himself over the WWE's franchise player? Also, feuds being developed in the WWE/World Championship scene, and don't forget about the Big Show; I have some plans for him. As always, reviews are VERY much appreciated, and hope you've enjoyed reading. *
    Last edited by WP; 07-04-2009 at 11:52 AM.

@SaveUsWP

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WP, I have to say I hadn’t checked the thread in a few days and I missed ECW so I’ll re-pay you with a review of both ECW and SmackDown.

PB’s ECW Review

Opening: I said it in my RAW preview, I enjoy that you go over the need to know events heading into the show as it gives the reader a better understanding of the show. JBL just seems sick, twisted and power-hungry and I like that about him, I don’t think he’ll close ECW and it makes me wonder who will thwart him.

Mysterio vs. Bourne: Good writing here as you made it clear the respect they had and how they didn’t go straight at it which was a nice touch. These two always put on a good contest. I’m glad you had Rey win seeing as it was his return and all and the roll-up was the way to go rather than having Bourne lose convincingly.

Hornswoggle/Finlay/Umaga: I could just picture it all in my head what you wrote which to me means it’s good writing. The Great Protector comes in and Finlay/Umaga is something I want to see.

Hardy/Kane: This was a good segment too, you do seem to want to put the Intercontinental Championship back on the map as a prestigious title by mentioning the previous legendary holders but Kane just turned the whole segment into some creepy stuff. The video just screams that Kane wants to go after Matt and a feud for the title is what I want to see.

Birchill vs. R-Truth: I don’t know where you are going to go with this. Is this just a quick way to give R-Truth a big victory or is this going to go somewhere with Birchill getting more and more frustrated? Anyway, it’ll be interesting to see if you take this anywhere.

Finlay vs. Umaga: Maybe I missed it but I didn’t realize you were having these two fight tonight but I’m glad you have went that way and the earlier segment did well to hype it up looking back. I also like how you handled this match, you didn’t have either man take advantage and the No Contest makes me assume this match will continue.

Six-Man Tag: This would be a brilliant six-man and I’m glad you had Christian win to challenge Swagger, well I hope he comes over to ECW as Swagger/Christian could be good in this fed.

Closing Segment: Very good segment and the best of the night, you really are pushing Jericho as an evil heel as well as JBL. I mean Jericho is a former ECW Superstar so, yeah. I suspected someone would come out and prevent the show being cancelled but I was surprised Heyman has full control and RVD coming out was nice. It will be very interesting to see where this goes.

Overall: A good show and overall I can say you always have at least one thing in your show that has the reader coming back to see what happens next and that means it’s an exciting, interesting part of the show.

WP’s SmackDown Review

Opening Segment: Great opening segment if I say so myself, really good writing and Jeff obviously was distraught at losing his belt and I’m delighted you had Edge/Hardy but adding Undertaker in puts a whole new dimension on the match and I’m looking forward to it. Boy, you do make JBL so evil at times.

Ziggler/JBL: Interesting, I am wondering what sort of ‘impact’ if any, Ziggler will make tonight.

Ziggler/Cena: Seeing the banner for the show, I thought Ziggler would be involved in something big and it’s really nice to see he’ll be interacting with Cena. I suspect this is the equivalent of Cena/Miz and that is turning out good so we’ll see here. I’d have liked Ziggler cheap-shotting Cena but the feud has a long way to go.

Big Show Interview: Good interview basically to hype Show/Cena, so maybe Ziggler will get the last laugh on Cena for this show anyway.

MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin: Nice way to open the show with an MVP win which further solidifies him as a threat to the World Championship and also it solidifies him as a credible US Champion. Benjamin is someone I’d like to see pushed though.

JBL/Flair/Batista: JBL really doesn’t care about the roster, just himself which is a nice touch and like I said for the ECW review, you do get people interested in the next show with the current show and I’ll be checking out RAW for sure to see what Batista does. Batista works the ‘I’m angry’ promos so well too so I could imagine it.

JTG vs. Miz: Nice way to continue to add more prestige to the tag division and Morrison and Miz really are cocky. I like how it’s a challenge and JTG seems to have passed, but no it’s a two-part challenge but I suspect that Cryme Tyme will earn that shot for Judgment Day.

Show/Cena: There’s the impact I was looking for Ziggler to make! Not only did he attack Cena but he attacked The Big Show and even used a piledriver! You seem intent on pushing Ziggler and I’m all for it.

Main Event: I know your doing it for storyline but since Triple Threat’s are NO DQ (I know you didn’t have a DQ) then shouldn’t it have went on until Edge who had been taken down first had been able to recover and continue the match? Anyway, I liked how Legacy stood tall and I know I’m reading too much into that point earlier.

Overall: Another good show, the Ziggler push is something I’m watching because Ziggler, like he has you, has impressed me in WWE. Will be looking out for the next show.

Oh and that video package is great
    Last edited by Wrestling MVP; 07-04-2009 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ProWrestling.com Report; SummerSlam Teaser, New PPV Line-Up For WWE...

Above is the recently released teaser poster for WWE SummerSlam 2009, 15 weeks away. Many have asked why the WWE are promoting the show so early on. Insiders are saying Vince McMahon wants to put more of an emphasis on his 'Big Four' events (Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Survivor Series) in an effort to distinguish them from the other PPV's. Also above is this years theme for SummerSlam. No, not a rock song from an up and coming band, but instead, the WWE have reverted back to the classic SummerSlam theme that longtime fans will remember from 1990-1994. This is an effort to appeal to the older fans, with a sense of nostalgia. Us at ProWrestling.com still love this theme song, and it brings back plenty of memories. Funnily enough, we can still imagine it fitting well for promos to hype the event.

Also, WWE have released their PPV line-up for the 2009/2010 season:

April - Backlash 2009 (COMPLETE!)
    May - Judgement Day 2009
    June - Extreme Rules 2009
    July - The Bash 2009
    August - SummerSlam 2009
    September - Unforgiven 2009
    October - No Mercy 2009
    November - Survivor Series 2009
    December - Armageddon 2009
    January - Royal Rumble 2010
    February - No Way Out 2010
    March - WrestleMania XXVI

As you can see, 'Night of Champions' and 'Cyber Sunday' have been dropped. The feeling is that creative and Vince want to go back to the formula of one PPV a month with four weeks of good build for all the feuds. The other reason being suggested is that both events didn't draw very well in 2008 or 2007, and hence why they have been dropped from the schedule.
    Last edited by WP; 07-05-2009 at 10:41 AM.

@SaveUsWP

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to see one pay-per-view a month. It gives you more time to build up events. I would've liked to have seen Cyber Sunday stick around because it would've brought some fan interaction to the thread but that's me nitpicking.

I'm already looking forward to SummerSlam.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ProWrestling.com Report; King Of The Ring Returning, WWE.com Update

WWE.com have officially announced the return of the 'King Of The Ring' tournament, to be scheduled for a later date. Once one of the 'Big Five' PPV events that the WWE used to hold, the event was dropped in 2002 as the company felt the show and gimmick had lost its allure. The tournament was brought back last year to cement William Regal as one of the main heels on the RAW brand. That of course was all ruined when Regal was suspended for violating the Wellness policy.

While the tournament won't be featured as a stand-alone PPV, rumors are floating around that it will be brought back to be held as a tri-branded event, with the finals taking place on a PPV event. Plans are still being made as to when the tournament should be implemented. When we know more, we'll pass it along.

@SaveUsWP

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to see the King of the Ring tournament making a return. I've had a lot of fun writing one in my fed so I hope you do too. I'm sure it'll be great.

Thread Information