Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WWE Legacy: A Fan Fic By WP & PB

WWE Monday Night RAW: Week One
    *A Brand New World...*

"The End Of The Beginning..."
    The first episode of the 'new era' of World Wrestling Entertainment opens with the NEW World Heavyweight Champion Ted DiBiase saunter out in a damn good looking suit to his new entrance music, with the fans giving him a standing ovation! After all the obstacles he faced in Season I; the bitter and personal feud with Edge over the Million $ Championship, being exiled from Legacy, being beaten by Cody Rhodes for that title that was in his family for two generations, clawing his way up the ladder... and finally last Sunday at SummerSlam, DiBiase finally got his hands on his former mentor Randy Orton for the championship, and came out triumphant. DiBiase enters the ring, and holds up the championship for all to see, the crowd clapping and cheering the man they've seen grow as not only a competitor but as a man in the last several months. DiBiase starts by thanking the WWE fans for their support and said that last Sunday was the highlight of his career, proving all the doubters wrong and dethroning 'The Viper' Randy Orton for the most prestigious championship in the WWE. DiBiase states that he is now in possession of the World Heavyweight Championship, a title that has a legacy that dates back to wrestling greats, from Harley Race, to Ric Flair, to The Rock. He goes on to say that SummerSlam was the not the beginning of the end, but merely the end of the beginning, as his next task is to wear the championship with pride and honor and take on ALL challenges! This bold and passionate statement elicits a solid reaction from the WWE faithful, as the 'Priceless' superstar says he will not back down from any challenge that comes his way...

... and on that note, 'Voices [Viper Remix]' blares over the sound system and the crowd are on their feet in anticipation! Randy Orton slowly walks down the aisle, not taking his eyes off the man who beat him at SummerSlam. The fans are buzzing, waiting on the edge of their seats or standing focused, wanting to see what will happen between these two men. Orton enters the ring, and already DiBiase has placed the gold by the side and has his fists raised, ready for an attack. Orton just shakes his head, gritting his teeth... "Last Sunday at SummerSlam, we faced each other one-on-one. No interference, no gimmicks... and you won. The better man won. Congratulations, Ted." DiBiase doesn't know how to react, but some fans in the crowd actually cheer and clap Orton for being able to admit when he has lost fair and square. Orton continues, "After all myself and Cody put you through, for you to come out on top... I have to respect that. BUT just because you won at SummerSlam, don't think for a second that I'm not gunning to reclaim that championship. That is why I have decided to envoke my rematch clause, TONIGHT!" The crowd nearly blow the roof off the area, as Orton looks around at the crowd, and shoots a deadly smile at Ted. Ted eases up slightly, picking up his championship, draping it over his shoulder and calmly exclaiming "You're on." before leaving the ring. DiBiase turns halfway up the ramp and locks eyes with 'The Viper', and you can cut the tension with a knife. DiBiase - Orton II, for the World Heavyweight Champion... TONIGHT!

Singles Match - The Undertaker v Ezekiel Jackson
    The Undertaker, coming off a loss in his feud-ending Hell In A Cell Match with Jeff Hardy at SummerSlam had plenty to prove against Ezekiel Jackson in the opening contest. As The Undertaker walked slowly down to the ring with The Darkest Side playing, you could feel that we were going to see a hard-hitting battle. Usually booed, the massive Jackson was actually cheered by the entire crowd against the evil and sadistic Undertaker. Jackson started the contest on the offensive, the young superstar doing everything in his power to end things early. The fans were impressed when Jackson caught 'Taker in a thunderous spinebuster, and were even more impressed when he nearly took his head off with a clothesline. Ever resilient however, it didn't take The Undertaker long to get things going his way, catching Jackson with a big boot as he ran at him in the corner, and then hitting Snake Eyes. 'The Deadman' followed up by bouncing off the ropes and charging at Jackson, catching him with a second big boot knocking the big man off his feet. 'Taker waited patiently, and then drilled Jackson with a Chokeslam after he got to his feet. 'The Phenom' once again waited for Jackson to (eventually) get to his feet and when he did, locked in the Dragon Sleeper submission move! The evil Undertaker rolled his eyes demonically up to his head while tightening his grip, a look of pure malice on his face! Jackson had no choice but to tap out, but surprised many by hanging on for as long as he did. Eventually satisfied, The Undertaker released the hold and left the ring, still looking mad but a message sent to the entire locker room; 'The Deadman' was still evil, was still unforgiving, and would still take your soul on any given night...

"Miiissssttteeeerrrr Keenneeddyyy! ... Kennedy!"

After being out of action since RAW: Week Two [see the ProWrestling Report at the end of the show], Mr Kennedy is returning to the WWE... Soon!

"Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better!"
    'Rhodes Dynasty' welcomed us back from the first commercial break of the evening, and boy did the fans give the Million $ Champion Cody Rhodes the COMPLETE opposite reaction to his former partner Ted DiBiase! The boos, jeers and comments from the crowd didn't phase Cody at all, choosing rather to ignore them entirely and focus on the gold on his shoulder as he headed down the ramp. Entering the ring, Rhoes snatched the microphone from Justin Roberts and ordered him out the ring, exclaiming this was 'his time' and the spotlight should be on him. Cody cleared his throat and asked the audience to 'shut their mouths and listen to a TRUE champion'. Needless to say, the audience only got louder, but Cody didn't get angry. He just spoke over them instead, saying that he saw what happened at the beginning of the show and it made him absolutely sick! "I know that Randy hasn't always been right upstairs, but really? CONGRATULATING Ted? What is this, the twilight zone?! As far as I'm concerned, Randy can keep sucking up to Ted, because I don't need him anymore. In case you people hadn't noticed, I'm still holding gold! I'm the MILLION $ CHAMPION, I am Cody Rhodes! You people, Randy, Ted, you all wish you could be just like me, but you can't! Is Ted World Champion? For now, sure. But he's bound to slip up, y'see... Ted has always been a failure. He was the weak link in our team, and if I were to challenge him, I'd take the title off him just like that! But, I have much more important matters to deal with... Ted says he'll be a fighting champion, taking on all comers? Well, that poser stole MY idea! So, here's what I'm gonna' do... Another Open Invatational, and just like MVP lost at SummerSlam, don't expect me to lose this baby tonight! And I'll KEEP hosing Open Challenges until some loser in the back takes this title... in which case, I'll ALWAYS be hosting these challenges! So, whoever has enough guts to take on the next breakout star in the WWE, the true star of the Legacy stable, come on down!"

Much to the fans amusement, Cody's challenge was answered by Santino Marella, who promised to become "the greatest Billion Dollar Champion of the all da times!" It was no laughing matter mere seconds later as Cody blindsided his challenger, cracking him square in the face with the microphone and following up with a springboard kick off the ropes! He swiftly picked up Santino and just blasted him with the Cross Rhodes, and just like that, Cody had won and retained his gold. He stood up, aggressively taking his championship from the official and declaring "That's how it's done!" Cody just walked away, cocky and arrogant as ever, now his own man. No Randy Orton, no Legacy... Just Cody Rhodes, and the Million $ Championship.

"Champion No More..."
    When we returned to Monday Night RAW, a dejected Jack Swagger was seen standing with Josh Mathews. Josh asked Swagger why he had requested this interview time, to which the 'All American American' was not wrestling tonight under protest of him having his Intercontinental Championship taken away and not even allowed to enter the tournament starting next week for the gold. "It's a traveshty!" lisped Swagger, clearly irate. The former champion went on to announce that next week, come hell or high water, he was going to do everything in his power to reclaim HIS Intercontinental Championship! He shoved past Josh Mathews, and it was clear Swagger's whole attitude had changed; no jokes, no bragging, no smiling... all business. It's a new era for the WWE, and seemingly a new era for Jack Swagger.

"Hi... I'm Dolph Ziggler!"
    Backstage in the locker room area, we're treated to 'The Viper' Randy Orton gearing up for his showdown with Ted DiBiase in the main event. Orton is doing up his shoelaces, when someone is soon standing beside him. The camera slowly pans up to show the brash young superstar Dolph Ziggler, hand outstretched for a handshake. Orton gets to his feet, as 'The Future' smugly says "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler". Orton just scowls at him, not saying a word. Dolph remarks that Orton should show more respect to the man who did something he couldn't; beat John Cena at Judgement Day AND The Bash, clean. Orton doesn't say a word, with Dolph stating that after all the turmoil of the Civil War, he had FINALLY earned respect. "I served JBL throughout it all, and I beat Cena so bad he's gone running to Smackdown. Now, I can set my eyes on a much bigger prize... the World Championship." Dolph finished by saying that it didn't matter who won tonight... because eventually, the new World Champion would be 'The Future', Dolph Ziggler. The cocky star just shot a smile at Orton, who swiftly slapped the taste out of his mouth! The fans watching the arena burst into cheers, as 'The Viper' told Ziggler to leave before he crippled him. He complied, but as he left, Ziggler could be heard mumbling that "No-one embarresses Dolph Ziggler... no-one..."

Singles Match - The Brian Kendrick v Jeff Hardy
    Both men were sore, both men were hurt but both men came to fight. While Kendrick recieved a true beating at the hands of his arch-nemesis Shawn Michaels in a Texas Street Fight at SummerSlam, Jeff Hardy overcame The Undertaker in Hell In A Cell in a brutal and bloody encounter. Both Kendrick and Hardy were worse for the wear and were bandaged up to hide their battle wounds, but still took each other to the limit on RAW. Ziggler went on a violent attack in the beginning, gouging Hardy's eyes and clearly attempting to open up the wound on his opponent. Hardy however took the fight to 'The Loose Cannon' also, dazzling with an array of high-flying moves, including his Whisper In The Wind and a missile dropkick. Kendrick seeked refuge on the outside, distracting the referee, for reasons at first unknown. However, a man sprinted through the crowd, a maniacal look in his eyes similar to that of Kendrick and hit a crushing reverse DDT on Hardy! The man rolled out of the ring and hopped over the guardrail with security in hot pursuit, his face covered by long brown hair and a bandanna. Kendirck slowly rolled into the ring, and to add extra damage, nailed Hardy with The Kendrick for the three count. Kendrick mockingly shrugged his shoulders to the camera, insinuating his knew nothing of the mystery attacker... but we know better, right?

"You Know It!"
    Michelle McCool and Layla, better known as the deadly diva duo Laycool, were infatuated with one WWE superstar in the locker room, gushing that he was the future of the WWE and was arriving next week on RAW. The duo stated that they were the closest thing the two best friends had come to see in a man; he was FLAWLESS. Just then, Zack Ryder entered the frame and stood between the two girls. "Woo, Woo, Woo... You Know It!" McCool and Layla couldn't keep their eyes off their dream man, as a graphic appeared in the corner, stating Zack Ryder was the first entrant announced for the Intercontinental Championship Tournament.

Next Week On RAW
    Michael Cole and Jerry 'The King' Lawler announced that next week would see the beginnings of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament with Zack Ryder making his debut. Plus, three more entrants into the tournament would be announced. Also, Cody Rhodes would host another Open Invatational for his Million $ Championship, and they had just got word that next week, Shawn Michaels and Triple H would both be in attendance, displaying their D-Generation X colours proudly! Also scheduled is the return of Mr Kennedy... Kennedy! Just before we cut to the Main Event, Lawler recieved word from his sources that the new WWE Owner had booked a titantic main event, featuring Shawn Michaels to battle Jack Swagger!

Main Event - World Heavyweight Championship
    (c) Ted DiBiase v Randy Orton

It was then main event time, with Ted DiBiase going up against Randy Orton in a SummerSlam rematch for the championship. The two kept a level head in the beginning, feeling the other out, but it soon degenerated into a fast-paced slugfest, with each man trying to keep the other down. They traded stiff clotheslines, dropkicks, and Orton managed to hook in his second rope DDT, which seemed to spell the end. DiBiase's will and never say die attitude that had got him through the worst of times last Season hadn't left him however and he was soon fighting with every fibre in his being, even daring Orton to advance. 'The Viper' hooked DiBiase and hit his patented backbreaker, but once again DiBiase refused to lose. Orton went for an RKO, but DiBiase countered, amazingly catching him in mid-move and applying Dream Street, using all of his momentum to send him crashing to the canvas! The 'Priceless' superstar hooked the leg, the referee counted... but only to two, as Orton got a shoulder up! DiBiase quickly went on the attack, picking Orton to his feet... but 'The Viper' struck, hitting an RKO out of nowhere! Orton hooked both legs, scrambling for the cover... but DiBiase kicked out again! The fans were on their feet standing, cheering, these two were giving everything they had to become champion. Orton braced himself in the corner for the Punt, primed and ready to strike and end the contest once and for all. He charged... but DiBiase rolled out of the way! The crowd erupted in cheers, as Orton charged, swung wildly with a haymaker, but DiBiase hooked him... DREAM STREET! There would be no kickout this time and Ted DiBiase would make his FIRST successful defense of the World Championship!

No sooner was DiBiase at his feet holding the gold tight to his chest did Dolph Ziggler hit the ring! Ziggler from out of nowhere, like a vulture, pounced and hit the Zig-Zag, knocking DiBiase out cold! He then slowly turned his attention to a beaten and downed Randy Orton, stalking his prey and waiting for him to get up... and 'The Viper' felt the devastating effects of the Zig Zag too! Ziggler just cockily looked down at his two adversaries, and picked up the championship, looking at it with a smug smile on his face. He grabbed a microphone from the floor that Justin Roberts had dropped when fleeing, and calmly told the WWE Universe, that his name was Dolph Ziggler; "You're NEXT World... Heavyweight... Champion!" As RAW went off the air, both the top stars and rivals of Season I were down and out, with 'The Future' Dolph Ziggler standing tall...
    THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Feels like me and PB never stopped, that all came so easy. With all the established stars that I built the first time round, and the introduction of some guys who are either new to the fed or it's my first time writing them, that was a DAMN fun show. As always guys, comments/thoughts/reviews is welcome and VERY much appreciated. Legacy is back.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monday Night RAW is proud to present it's first stand alone Pay-Per-View event since these events became joint-brand extravaganza's in 2007. Bad Blood was a event promoted by the RAW brand in both 2003 and 2004, and we are proud to announce that in the month of September, this event will be returning via Pay-Per-View.

From this point forward, both RAW and Smackdown will trade PPV's each calender month, meaning Smackdown will host a stand-alone PPV of its own in the month of October. The only exceptions to this new format is the "Big Four" PPV's being dual-branded: Survivor Series in November, Royal Rumble in January, WrestleMania in March and SummerSlam in August will feature talent from both brands as a way to differentiate them from other events and keep their prestige as the events with the longest lineage and history.

Check back for more updates as they become available.

WWE Pay-Per-View Calender 2009/2010
    September: Bad Blood (RAW)
    October: TBA (Smackdown)
    November: Survivor Series (RAW & Smackdown)
    December: TBA (RAW)
    January: Royal Rumble (RAW & Smackdown)
    February: TBA (Smackdown)
    March: WrestleMania XXVI (RAW & Smackdown)

@SaveUsWP

"Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE Monday Night RAW: Week Two Preview

Zack Ryder w/ Laycool v ??? and ??? v ???
    The Intercontinental Championship Tournament starts next week on Monday Night RAW! Zack Ryder is the only confirmed entrant in the tournament, and with Laycool by his side, could be the man walking away as the new championship at the end of the tournament! Who will he battle in the Quarter-Finals next week, and who will be the other two entrants? Plus,will Jack Swagger make good on his promise to regain his title by any means nessecary?

Plus...
    Cody Rhodes Open Invatational

Who will be the next to challenge Rhodes for the coverted Million $ Championship?

D-Generation X In Attendance
    The two men who played a big role in the removal of former WWE Owner JBL, Triple H and Shawn Michaels will be at RAW next week! What can we expect from two of the biggest stars in the WWE, and what will their plans be now that the Civil War has concluded?

Mr Kennedy Returns
    After being out of action since April, Mr Kennedy is back in the WWE! The loudmouth hasn't been seen since tangling with the evil Undertaker back in April; what will his next step be after being out of action with a shoulder injury?

Main Event
    In a titantic main event, Shawn Michaels will go one-on-one with Jack Swagger! No doubt this match will have huge implications on future challengers to Ted DiBiase's World Heavyweight Championship? Speaking of DiBiase, he is sure to be in attendance, and will no doubt have much to say regarding both Randy Orton and Dolph Ziggler!

Join us, as the road to Bad Blood officially begins next week on RAW!

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD..."
    "THEY COUNCIL ME..."
    "THEY UNDERSTAND..."
    "THEY TALK TO ME..."

Soon...

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE Goes Live On YouTube & Twitter
    World Wrestling Entertainment are proud to announce that starting today, the company will be active on popular social network sites YouTube and Twitter! This is an action taken by the WWE in order to reach out to the WWE Universe in a much more fan-friendly and interactive way. Feel feel to subscribe on YouTube, follow on Twitter and leave your thoughts on either (or both!) pages. Keep your eyes peeled for information on both sites in the next coming days.

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smackdown

In Case You Forgot or Fell Off

The pyro goes off, theme hits and a new era of Friday Night Smackdown begins. Matt Striker and Todd Grisham welcome us to the show hyping up the big Battle Royal main event to crown a new WWE Champion. They hype up the WWE Championship as the most prestigious in the WWE and so only former World Champions can enter. A graphic shows up showing exactly who is in the big match: CM Punk; Christian; The Big Show; Kane; Mark Henry; Edge; Chris Jericho; Rey Mysterio; John Cena and Matt Hardy.

The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Cryme Tyme

The show starts with tag team action as the relative new-comers to the WWE, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, go up against the boys from Brooklyn. Striker puts over the fact the unified tag titles are now the exclusive property of Friday Night Smackdown. Both teams get good reactions from the fans and the WWE Universe is treated to a fast-paced athletic contest. IT seems the new home is refreshing for the guns as they seem a lot more confident and sure of themselves than they did on ECW. Both teams keep having to rush into the ring to break up three counts to the point where Shad has had enough and knocks Sabin off the apron. Sabin and Shad start to brawl around the outside, allowing Shelley and JTG to go at it alone in the ring. Unfortunately for Shad his plan didn’t work and Shelley is able to hit JTG with the Sliced Bread #2 for the win. The Machine Guns are new to Smackdown and they’ve made an instant impact with an impressive win.

Tiffany Interviews Edge

Backstage Tiffany is with the Rated ‘R’ Superstar Edge, who was part of the losing team at Summer Slam in the huge Civil War Main Event. Tiffany asks him if he has the confidence coming off the back of such a big loss to win the WWE Title tonight? Edge’s face instantly turns sour. He says that of course he has the confidence to win the WWE Title. He says that at Summer Slam he was held back by mediocre team mates – tonight he’s on his own. At this Chris Jericho walks into the frame and gently pulls Edge, who was getting into Tiffany’s face, back. He says that he too was a part of the team that lost at Summer Slam and that he too feels like they were held back and let down by their team mates. However, he, unlike Edge, is the best in the world at what he does, and that there is only one man who is going to walk out of the arena as champion tonight – Chris Jericho. The two stare at each other before Edge just smiles and walks off.

Introducing...

A video plays to hype up the arrival of Kevin Steen to Smackdown. It’s a simple video of Kevin sitting in a chair, speaking directly into the camera. Below is a transcript of what he had to say:

Spoiler

Tyson Kidd vs. Evan Bourne

Tyson Kidd comes out next to a fair reaction from the crowd, accompanied by DH Smith. Natalya is backstage preparing for her match. The Hart Dynasty defeated The Burchill Foundation on the last ever ECW, forcing Regal and Burchill to disband and earning the right to be called number one contenders at the same time. The crowd go wild however when Evan Bourne’s music hits and he, along with Rey Mysterio, comes out with his two sets of tag titles on either shoulder. Bourne and Mysterio defeated The Miz and John Morrison in a TLC match at Summer Slam to hold onto those belts. Kidd and Bourne have similar in-ring styles and frustrate each other early on by not allowing each other to get the advantage. Fresh off his win over Rey on ECW, Bourne eventually breaks Kidd down and starts to string together a series of kicks to take him to the mat. Here, however, Kidd showed his Hart Dungeon Experience and outwrestles Bourne, hitting him with a series of quick pin attempts. After plenty back and forth action Bourne regains control and sets Kidd up for the Air Bourne SSP. Bourne leaps off the top rope but Kidd rolls out of the way. Bourne lands on his feet but Kidd meets him with a super kick. He quickly scrambles on top and gets the three count and the win.

Smith and Rey quickly slide into the ring after the match and all four square up. A still groggy Bourne places a hand on Rey’s chest before extending the other to Kidd. All four shake hands but as they do The Miz and John Morrison appear on the screen, sitting in deck chairs. ‘Really? Really?” Asks The Miz. John Morrison says that it looks like they’ve stumbled onto an episode of Guys Gone Wild. The Miz says that Bourne and Rey got lucky at Summer Slam and that he doesn’t care about these little canucks and their number one contendership. Morrison says that as the longest reigning WWE Champions in recent history they deserve another shot and they will get it. Bourne, Mysterio, Smith and Kidd are nothing compared to Miz and Morrison and it’s only a matter of time before they get the chance to prove it. ‘BE JEALOUS!’

Byron Saxton Interviews John Cena

John Cena, debuting his new Purple ‘Never Give Up’ shirt, Cena seems to be all set and ready for action. Saxton reminds him of his bitter feud with Dolph Ziggler and his almost leadership role in taking down JBL in recent months. ‘Tonight, you enter back into the title picture – are you ready?’ ‘Am I ready? Am I ready Byron? You know the past few months have been the toughest of my career. I’ve had my back against the wall facing off against the hottest young upstarts and taking down the oldest of tyrants. I’ve been beat up, knocked down and at times it seemed like the entire world was against me. However they weren’t. No matter how many times Dolph Ziggler attacked me from behind and no matter how many times JBL sent his goons to take me out I had the Cenation beside me every step of the way. I never give up and I never back down and although everyone wasn’t on my side it was the WWE Universe that kept me going. Tonight I can feel it – I can feel the electricity in the air and I can feel the power of the Cenation behind me. I have Hustle, I have Loyalty and I have Respect. Tonight, my career turns around and head back in the right direction. Tonight I promise, no I vow that I the only way I’m leaving that ring is with the WWE Championship raised high and with me yelling – THE CHAMP IS HERE!’

CM Punk arrives on the scene sarcastically clapping his hands. ‘Are you done John? Have you rallied up the troops?’ Cena just smiles, hands Punk the mic, and walks off. ‘You see I bet all of you sheep absolutely loved that. I bet that you’re all hyped up to see The Champ come back and lift the gold. Well, you all know by now that I am the man who crushes your dreams. And I will do that – tonight. Tonight, finally free from the constraints of ECW, I will emerge as the WWE Champion. And then, I’ll leave the ring crying out – the straight edge champ, is here.’

William Regal vs. Dustin Rhodes

The next match is a strange on as William Regal takes on Dustin Rhodes. Neither man are particularly well-liked by the WWE Universe, but they soon side with Rhodes as Regal slides out of the ring before they even lock up. He grabs the mic and says that this match isn’t starting until he gets the respect he deserves from the WWE Universe. Of course this only makes the fans boo him more. Rhodes simply shrugs his shoulders before going outside taking the fight to Regal. The fans get behind Rhodes as the two men brawl all around the outside area. Rhodes gets the advantage and slams Regal’s head off the ring steps before rolling him into the ring. He whips him into the ropes before nailing him with a stun gun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plq8VUEM2hk) for the 123. Rhodes backs up the aisle with a smirk on his face as Regal starts to throw a tantrum in the ring yelling at the fans to shut up. He grabs a mic and says that none of you will be laughing this time next week.

Natalya vs. Kelly Kelly

The WWE Diva’s are in action next as Natalya makes her return to Smackdown. Natalya and Kelly are both over with the fans but only one of these Diva’s was ever going to get the win. Knowing the battle she has ahead of her Kelly starts with all guns blazing taking Nattie down with two quick dropkicks followed by a head scissors. Nattie quickly gains her composure however and takes Kelly down with a spear to stop her in her tracks. She lifts Kelly up and then down with an atomic drop as the fans get behind her. She lifts Kelly to her feet and delivers a quick snap suplex before locking in the Sharpshooter for the win. Natalya is back on Smackdown and seems prized to make an impact.

WWE Championship – Battle Royal

The fans go wild as the ten make their way to the ring. The obvious favourites are Mark Henry, Kane and The Big Show, who will nearly impossible to eliminate over the top rope. CM Punk is last to some out and as usual gets huge amounts of boos from the WWE Universe. He just holds out his arms and soaks it all in. Punk gets in the ring and the bell rings but before the match can start Samoa Joe’s music hits. Punk’s eyes widen as Joe rushes to the ring and starts exchanging rights and lefts with Punk. Joe gets the advantage and clotheslines Punk straight out of the ring. Security quickly comes out and holds Joe back but it’s too late for Punk. CM Punk is eliminated.

Meanwhile inside the ring all hell breaks out as the remaining nine guys go at it. Matt Hardy is eliminated. Chris Jericho is quick to match that however and hits a Code-breaker on Mysterio before throwing him out. Rey Mysterio is eliminated. Edge and Jericho start to argue in the ring about who is better but as they do Kane and The Big Show grab one each and choke-slam them out of the ring. Edge and Chris Jericho is eliminated.

It’s down to five as Christian, Cena, Kane, Big Show and Henry are left. Henry starts to dominate and takes Cena and Christian down with big clotheslines. Kane is slumped in the corner so Henry goes for Big Show next. The two giants square up sending the crowd wild. Henry shoves the giant sending him stumbling back but Show quickly responds with a big knockout punch. As Henry spins round and starts to fall over, Cena meets him and picks him up on his shoulders and lifts him up and over the top rope. Mark Henry is eliminated.Meanwhile Christian is perched on the top rope. As Kane stumbles to his feet Christian dives with a missile dropkick, sending the big red monster over the top rope. Kane is eliminated. It’s down to three – The Big Show, John Cena and Christian.

The three men stand looking at each other, waiting to see who’s going to make the first move. Eventually Cena makes the first move but the other two quickly follow. The next few minutes is almost like a fast-paced blur with all three men going at it. The Big Show however shows just how much of a giant he is and choke-slams both men at once. He grabs Christian first and tosses him over the top rope. Christian is eliminated. Christian comes to outside and his eyes widen. He slumps into the corner and stares at the floor in disbelief. He can’t believe he’s been eliminated. Back in the ring Show lifts Cena up and goes to throw him out. Cena lands on the apron however and drives his shoulder into Big Show’s shoulder. He hoists Show up onto his shoulders somehow and lifts him up and down to the floor. The Big Show is eliminated.

The fans go wild as Cena celebrates becoming the WWE Champion again. Christian walks dejected to the back. The Big Show kicks the ring steps in frustration but Cena just raises the belt above his head and yells – THE CHAMP IS HERE!

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Dvorak

WWE Monday Night Raw: Week One

Ted DiBiase as World Heavyweight Champion better brings the good in terms of promos, character and matches. I have my doubts he can deliver on any of those levels, but we’ll see how it goes. Horrible, horrible entrance theme. I’ve already said that I hate summarised promos. They’re the most important aspect of feds as it’s the only good way to build characters and interest. I know you said you did some other promos in full – or nearly in full – but explain to me the logic of having some random schmuck get a fully detailed promo while the World Heavyweight Champion, the most important competitor on Raw, only gets a lame summary. It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I can’t say anything on DiBiase’s supposedly ‘bold and passionate’ statement as there’s nothing even remotely bold or passionate about it.

Orton comes out and doesn’t make a lot of sense, admitting it so easily without building himself up even just a little bit. The rematch clause is stupid and cheap, but I guess it fits your writing style. I’m at least glad that Orton doesn’t do the chickenshit thing and make hollow threats, followed by the usual ‘sneak attack that backfires’ before deciding on a match at the next Pay-Per-View. That’s good.

The Undertaker debuts (?) his old Takin’ Care Of Business submission in Legacy. I’ve always loved the Dragon Sleeper. Choking out a big, powerful man like Ezekiel Jackson surely sets a certain ‘intensity level’ on that submission. I don’t know what to think of The Undertaker right now, especially not throwing him out there in a throwaway opening match, but I suppose I’ll wait and see where he goes from here.

Bland and boring Cody Rhodes promo. That’s truly all I can say about that. Bland and boring. Marella coming out and the short non-match that followed... Meh.

‘Traveshty’? ‘He lisped’? Fuck you, WP, you fucking retard. Fuck you. Yes, Jack Swagger might have a lisp. So what? What the fuck good does it do to point that out? What’s the fucking relevance? Does it matter at all that he might have a lisp? Fucking pointless. Fucking stupid. Fucking retarded!

I suppose that little Ziggler/Orton segment sets up the interference later tonight. Boring.

So... Brian Kendrick finally had his much-anticipated match with Shawn Michaels. Jeff Hardy not only beat the legendary Undertaker; he beat him in Hell in a Cell... And the both of them are just thrown out there at random? And Hardy gets beaten up like a jobber? For fuck’s sake, WP! Get your shit together! I don’t give a fuck about this mystery man either.

Fuck that stupid Zack Ryder segment too.

Next week sounds great: Shawn Michaels and Triple H doing their same old juvenile DX shit. Great! At least hopefully Michaels/Swagger will be good.

A clean match! A clean main event! A clean title match! Holy shit! I am genuinely shocked! At least the show ends on a good note after all the shitty shit. Of course, it would have helped to give this match a more epic feel by making it longer and having DiBiase in trouble, especially after that DDT and/or the RKO.

Vultures don’t pounce, idiot.

God, that was one boring show. It misses a lot of sense of direction and the summarised promos really harm it. Work on those two things, and it’ll be a vast improvement.

SmackDown

A Battle Royal for the WWE Championship?! FOR FUCK’S SAKE, PB! If there’s ONE type of match that should NEVER be a title match, it’s a FUCKING BATTLE ROYAL! Why? Because it’s got nothing to do with wrestling! Christ!

Great. Your match summaries are even shorter than WP’s. Boring.

Great. You summarise your promos as well. To boot, it was a boring, bland, usual backstage meeting between two guys to set up some throwaway feud.

Fucking Christ, Kevin Steen. I don’t give a fuck about your stuffed toy or your rancid whore of a mother. Just fucking wrestle. The concept of introducing a new wrestler like that is a very good idea, PB, but the execution is flawed. Keep it punchier and more relevant. You could have said all of that much better in a much shorter time and it would have been a lot better.

Nice ending to the Kidd/Bourne match. I didn’t care about the Morrison/Miz promo afterwards, but it seems you’ve got five tag teams so far and I’m dying to see a resurge in the prestige of tag team wrestling. Hopefully you can deliver it, PB. Good tag team wrestling is a rare treat these days.

Cenation? For fuck’s sake. The passion was there in his promo, but it just came off ridiculous, especially the Cenation crap. I don’t care about Punk.

I suppose the Regal/Rhodes match was only good to set up whatever’s going to happen next week. A Paul Burchill debut, perhaps?

NO DIVAS! NEXT!

Mark Henry, Kane, The Big Show, Matt Hardy, Christian... And none of them got any mic-time, and this match didn’t get any build-up whatsoever, except a mention earlier on. Good job! Oh, by the way, did I mention I FUCKING HATE TITLE BATTLE ROYALS?! Fucking ridiculous. Wait, Samoa Joe isn’t part of the match but he eliminates Punk? ... FOR FUCK’S SAKE, PB! Jesus Christ, reading the rest of this match, it seems like you couldn’t be fucking bothered in the least to write it. Did you just want to have a champion? There are much better ways to do it. Jesus fucking Christ. This is horrible. Cena wins. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> RECENT TWEETS ON WWW.TWITTER.COM/WWELEGACYFF <

William Regal on WWELegacyFF Twitter:
    RT: @WilliamRegal Glad to have dropped that dead weight @Paul Burchill - looking forward to making my mark on Smackdown.
    Ted DiBiase on WWELegacyFF Twitter:
    RT @TedDiBiaseJr Just watched Smackdown, awesome to see Cena get the win. WWE has 2 champs it can be proud of.
    Cody Rhodes on WWELegacyFF Twitter:
    RT: @CodyRhodes Some guy said my promo on RAW was bland. Lies! In the words of Miz, it was AWESOME!
    John Cena on WWELegacyFF Twitter:
    RT: @JohnCena Cenation, tonight is our night, we're going in for war. THE CHAMP IS HERE!
    RT: @JohnCena - so some people don't like Battle Royal's. Whatever, people either love me or hate me. I beat 9 other guys to be the champ!
    Dolph Ziggler on WWELegacyFF Twitter:
    RT: @DolphZiggler One small step for Cena on Smackdown... one giant leap for Dolph Ziggler this week on RAW. Some things never change.
    > INCOMING TWEETS <
    Shawn Michaels on WWELegacyFF Twitter:
    RT: @ShawnMichaels On the way to the arena for RAW with @TripleH. Big changes are in store, I can promise you that.
    Ted DiBiase on WWELegacyFF Twitter:
    RT: @TedDiBiaseJr Check out WWE.com for a Spotlight feature with yours truly! And be sure to catch RAW tonight. There's gonna be hell to pay
    -------------

--------- WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WWELEGACYFF ---------

--------- WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WWELEGACYFF ---------

> ARTICLE COMING TOMORROW <

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JBL made a huge mistake when he became soul-owner of the WWE: he ignored women's wrestling. After retiring both the WWE Women's and WWE Diva's Championships, the girls were left to flounder with no focus or direction. Now, the Diva's Championship is coming back to Friday Night Smackdown giving the smart, sexy and powerful female athlethes something to aim for. Smackdown is putting lots of time and effort behind the Diva's division in an effort to create the greatest female division in WWE's History.

Spoiler

Mickie James is arguably the greatest female wrestler in WWE History. Mickie was a talented honors student in school who could have chosen any career she wanted, but she was always going to follow her passion and become a professional wrestler. Mickie honed her craft all around America on the independant circuit before making her WWE debut making an instant impact in an all-time great rivalry with Trish Stratus. A multi-time Women's Champion, Mickie is sure to lead the way on Smackdown as the girls fight for the respect and adoration of the WWE Universe.

Spoiler

Melina entered the WWE as the manager of MNM - Jonny Nitro and Joey Mercury. It didn't take long however before Melina came away from the sidelines and showed exactly what she was capable of in-ring. Proving she was more than just a unique entrance - Melina combined her incredible flexibility with her never-say-die attitude to capture the hearts of the WWE Universe. It was a long journey for Melina, appearing in the early stages of the original Tough Enough but failing to make the mark. Now she is ready to take her career to the next level on Friday Night Smackdown by capturing the Diva's Championship.

Spoiler

There are few families as proud in wrestling history as the legendary Harts. Son of Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, Natalya has learnt he craft the best way possible: under the tutelage of legends such as The Anvil, Owen Hart and Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. She is keen however to prove her own legacy. "eing a third-generation Diva is actually history in the making, but my family didn’t make me who I am today. Don’t compare me to my uncles or my grandfather. Everything I’ve earned is on my own." After managing the Hart Dynasty to the top on ECW (along with tangling with Katie Lea in the mean time) she is ready to be her own person, getting some silverware on Friday Nights.

When Gail Kim first debuted in the WWE, she won the women's championship in her first match. Widely considered one the best in-ring talents in the world, Gail has had sucess in every company she had been a part of, and she expects the pattern to continue on Friday's. Skilled in every aspect of the game with a particular emphasis on submission, Gail is a fire-cracker to watch out for. What she lacks in size she gains in heart and determination.

As soon as Kelly Kelly appeared on Extreme Expose the WWE Universe fell in love. Her infectious smile and undying enthusiasm makes her Smackdown's Girl Next Door. Debuting on ECW she has been a fan favourite ever since. Kelly admits she isn't the most natural in-ring compeitor but she continues to work hard and try to reinvent herself. Kelly has yet to win any titles but her main aim is to have the Diva's Title around here waist. Alongside her BFF Tiffany, she will electrify Friday Nights.

Maryse adds a uniquely continental flavour to the Diva's Roster. A finalist in the Diva Search Competition, it's obvious Maryse considers herself to be better than the rest of the roster in every possible way. A former champion in her own right, Maryse is determined to add the ultimate accesory to her outift - the Diva's Championship. Will her bad attitude prove too much for Maryse to stay on top or will she dominate the competition?

Nobody personifies the Smart, Sexy and Powerful mantra of the Diva's better than Tiffany. Tiffany worked her way into the WWE as assistant to the General Manager Teddy Long on ECW before taking over the full-time posistion. From there she became a backstage interviewer all the while honing her in-ring skills, all in preparation for the return of the Diva's Championship on Smackdown. Called by their fans, The Blonde Bombshells, along with Kelly Kelly, Tiffany will be sure to excite Smackdown's fans.

No one elicits as much emotion from the WWE Universe as Jillian. Unfortunately it's the wrong kind of emotion as the fans hate to hear Jillian sing. Jillian first appeared as a member of JBL's cabinet, but she soon flourished on her own. Known for her lack of talent on the mic as much as she is for her talent in the ring, Jillian is ready to hit the right notes on Friday Nights. She's a grizzled veteran of the division but is yet to hold gold. Will this new start for the division be the new start Jillian needs to go to the top? Only time will tell.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Thread Information