24- Shelton Benjamin
    25- Steve Austin
    26- TJ Wilson
    27- Trevor Murdoch
    28- Triple H
    29- Umaga
    30- Viscera

Active Tag Teams
    1- MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/ Melina)
    2- The NEW Hart Foundation (Harry Smith & TJ Wilson w/ Nattie Neidhart)
    3- The Money Men (Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak)
    4- The Hooligans (Brian Kendrick & Paul London)

Injured Reserved
    1- The Undertaker- (Lost for his first time at WM to Randy Orton and was taken away by a group of masked men with their heads covered. The Undertaker has not been seen since.)

2- Ric Flair- (Lost at WM in the retirement match to Bret "The Hitman" Hart. He is scheduled to have his retirement show and speech at the first ever RAW in the new KWF IV. It will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina.)

3- Matt Hardy- (At WM, he was tossed off stage and off the ladder by Test and was severely injured, breaking his neck, ribs and right shoulder. His career could be over, but Matt Hardy had something to say about that. "The doctors are telling me to retire, to hang up my boots and just move on. But how can I sit here knowing that my career was ended by some guy who is not even a part of the KWF any more? I can't sit here and watch what I love to do on TV and just move on with my life until I die. I will not let that happen. I will fight all I can to get back into that ring and I'm going to do it for all my fans out there. I will NOT die!" The doctors are saying that he should retire, but will he?)

4- Edge- (At WM, also like Matt Hardy, he was tossed off the stage, but only suffered a mild fracture in his right arm. Edge, unlike Matt, got real lucky by not getting too much of a severe injury. The doctors say that he should be 100% in a month or two, but Edge promises that he'll be back sooner than later.)

5- Charlie Haas- (Also a part of the MITB match, he tore his shoulder out of place and will be out of action for 4-6 months.)

6- Mark Jindrak- (On the return of RAW, Jindrak was betrayed by his friend and long time tag team partner, Garrison Cade. Jindrak was assaulted by Cade's new partner, Trevor Murdoch. Jindrak is out with a severe concussion and the doctors say his return should be 1-2 months. The question remains: Will Jindrak return or will he just call it quits after being betrayed by his long time partner and best friend?)

Champions

World Heavyweight Champion
    Chris Jericho

Intercontinental Champion
    Vacant

Tag Team Championship
    Vacant

EDITED- Monday, April 7th
    Last edited by Kid Carter; 04-07-2008 at 04:59 AM.

Franchise's WWE Network Franchise's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: KWF IV

Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!

Its so fucking fantastic to see the KWF returning, I can't wait to see what you are going to do with IV and continue on from that helluva WM but I'm excited and you should know I'll defiantly be reading.

What happened to all the invaders though?

Mess with E.C.3. and you're in for; Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble....

ETHAN CARTER III - The Only UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPION in Wrestling!

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to have this back Kid. Sorry I couldn't get you a banner and everything but the important thing is that you're back writing again.
    Follower of Christ.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Franchise
    Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!

Its so fucking fantastic to see the KWF returning, I can't wait to see what you are going to do with IV and continue on from that helluva WM but I'm excited and you should know I'll defiantly be reading.

What happened to all the invaders though?
    He's trimming the fat.

I'm stoked as hell for the Flair/Anderson/Hart storyline is it's planned to continue anything like what he last talked about.

: 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Weazel F. Baby

Can't wait to see you start this again, Kid.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now this is what I wanna see when I come back, not Greg man love all over the place... Oh Hell Yeah!
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm excited, after that wrestlemania, it'll be good to see where you go.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Kid Carter

The Nature Boy Retires
    - On the first RAW back for the KWF, it will be highlighted with the retirement of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair who was forced into retirement after losing the Retirement Match at Wrestlemania to Bret "The Hitman" Hart. The man who will host The Nature Boy's retirement speech will be none other than his old friend, Arn Anderson. Also, the man who threw the towel in for The Nature Boy and helped his old friend to the back after the brutal match with The Hitman. Don't miss it!

King of the Ring Tournament Begins
    - The first ever KWF King of the Ring tournament will be under way on the first RAW as we will go from eight men to four men on Bracket 1 with the main event match being CM Punk going one on one against The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels. Below, is the tournament brackets which were RANDOMLY choosen using random.org.

BRACKET ONE
    Finlay versus Umaga
    Randy Orton versus Mr. Kennedy
    CM Punk versus Shawn Michaels
    Carlito versus Triple H

BRACKET TWO
    Jeff Hardy versus Kurt Angle
    Steve Austin versus Shelton Benjamin
    Viscera versus Bret Hart
    Rene Dupree versus John Cena

Mini Tag Team Title Tournament Begins
    - There will be four teams who will be fighting for the Tag Team titles! On the return of RAW, two teams will battle it out where the winner goes to the King of the Ring to fight for the Tag Team titles!

- This RAW will have: The Money Men facing The Hooligans, Paul London & Brian Kendrick.

- The next RAW will have MNM facing the debuting NEW Hart Foundation, Harry Smith & TJ Wilson!

Announcements from JBL & World Champion, Chris Jericho!
    - JBL has a major announcement regarding his wrestling career and The King of the World, World Champion Chris Jericho also has an announcement regarding the number one contender for the World championship at The King of the Ring, Mick Foley!

TUNE IN FOR RAW FOR ALL THE EXCITEMENT!

Kid Carter

RAW Week One
    Charlotte, North Carolina

*PYROS EXPLODE*

Jim Ross- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE RETURN OF KWF RAW!

King- It’s so great to be back, it feels like we’ve been gone for years!

Jim Ross- Well, it’s been a few months, but we are back and just in case you don’t remember us, I am good ol’ JR and I am sitting alongside my long time partner…

King- JERRY “THE KING” LAWLER! What a huge night we have in store for everyone and tonight will be the beginning of the King of The Ring tournament! I can not wait!

Jim Ross- Also, tonight we will have the farewell of a legend! The Nature Boy, Ric Flair will make his retirement speech! The Nature Boy fought his heart out at the greatest Pay Per View of all time, WRESTLEMANIA! KWF’s second WM and it was a classic. This match was by far the greatest match of the night, it lasted longer then the Iron Man match and this match went over 60 minutes and let’s look back at that unforgettable match.

*Footage plays*
    Bret Hart and Ric Flair are shown making their entrances out, both having their own crowd cheer them on knowing that this could be the last time one of the two men will be wrestling inside of that ring. Jim Neidhart is then shown by ring side cheering on The Hitman and Arn Anderson is shown on The Nature Boy’s corner.

The two legends go at it in the ring and the near falls are shown, the pain and exhaustion on each man’s face is shown as neither man will stay down for the three count to end their careers. We then see Bret Hart and The Nature Boy both laying down, exhaustingly looking across the ring into each other’s eyes, neither man wanting to leave wrestling, blood dripping off of The Nature Boy‘s lip.

Outside of the ring, we see Neidhart take out Arn Anderson who needs to be helped to the back by medics. Jim Neidhart reminds the world that he is still the beast!

The Nature Boy is shown applying The Sharpshooter on the man who made it famous, Bret Hart! Hart tastes his own medicine in agonizing pain, but if he does it best, he knows how to reverse it and does so, reversing the pain and putting Flair in a Figure Four leg lock. Naitch screams with blood pouring off of his lip onto his chest.

The match continues and Arn Anderson makes his way from the back with a towel and he gets revenge on Jim Neidhart by nearly breaking his arm against the turnbuckle post. The crowd goes absolutely insane and Arn Anderson has revealed the beast side of him that we haven’t seen in years!

Inside the match has now went on for over an hour and finally, Bret Hart gets Ric Flair in the Sharpshooter and the crowd goes insane and Nature Boy fans are shown holding their heads in shock. Flair screams in pain and reaches for the ropes, but he is just too far. You see the desperate look in the eyes of Flair as he knows that he’s trapped in the Sharpshooter and his career is just a second way from being OV-

… ARN ANDERSON THROWS THE TOWEL INTO THE RING!

The referee calls for the bell and Bret falls off of Naitch and lays on his chest breathing heavily after the exhausting match and he has picked up the victory. Arn Anderson goes into the ring to help his long time friend, Ric Flair and you can just see the pain, exhaustion, disappointment and you can see that The Nature Boy is so shocked he has no idea where he is and what happened. Bret makes his way to the back and Arn Anderson helps The Nature Boy to the back by holding him on his shoulder as he leans his head against the arm of Arn Anderson looking at the applauding fans as both men get a standing ovation. Sixty seven minutes and twenty five seconds were the final amount of time in the illustrious career of the legend, The Nature Boy, Ric Flair.
    Jim Ross- Over sixty minutes long and that was by far the greatest match I have ever seen between those two men and that just might be the best match I have ever seen. It had everything. Heart. Pride. Pain. And some more heart!

King- And two old men that should’ve both lost!

Jim Ross- And I have to sit right next to an old man who is just mad that he can’t step into that ring and do what those guys did!

King- Hey, I almost beat Muhammad Hassan for the Intercontinental championship the last time I was in that ring, but I got screwed!

Jim Ross- Nonetheless, enough about you. Let’s talk about tonight. This is the first week of the road to The King of The Ring! Tonight, we will have eight of the sixteen men battling it out in singles action! And let’s post the brackets for those who may have forgotten what the brackets look like!

BRACKET ONE
    Finlay versus Umaga
    Randy Orton versus Mr. Kennedy
    CM Punk versus Shawn Michaels
    Carlito versus Triple H

BRACKET TWO
    Jeff Hardy versus Kurt Angle
    Steve Austin versus Shelton Benjamin
    Viscera versus Bret Hart
    Rene Dupree versus John Cena
    King- And tonight, we will go through the whole first round of the first bracket!

Jim Ross- Eight men will fight to get one step closer to becoming the King of the Ring and becoming the Number one contender for the World title at Summerslam!

King- I don’t even have a favorite to win this thing! It could be anyone walking out with this, because this is by far the best King of the Ring tournament of all time!

Jim Ross- Well, tonight we will end the night with the farewell to the legendary Nature Boy, but the main event match for tonight will be CM Punk going one on one against The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!

King- And we are going to start the night off quick with the first match of the King of the Ring tournament! It is going to be Triple H going one on one against Carlito!

*I spit in the face of people who don‘t want to be cool!*

The crowd begins to cheer and making his way to the ring is Carlito! He is in yellow and white shorts with a huge smile on his face as he makes his way down the ramp with an apple in his hand. He is also wearing a white Carlito shirt and the North Carolina fan loves him. He finally reaches the ring where he puts the apple down in the corner of the ring and takes off his shirt and waits for his opponent with a smirk on his face.

*IT‘S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME… BOOM, BOOM… IT‘S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME*

The crowd erupts in cheers out of their seats and from the back comes The Game, Triple H! The Game comes out in his King of Kings shirt, black and green tights and a water bottle in hand. He stops at the top of the ramp and looks around at the crowd with a snarl on his face. He then takes a sip of the water, splashes his head and throws the bottle off stage and into the crowd before making his way down the ramp. He reaches the ring and climbs up the steel steps and walks on the apron and then faces the crowd. He looks around at the arena and then spit’s the water into the air as he stretches out his arms. The crowd love it and he gets into the ring where he takes off his shirt and throws it outside of the ring. The Game and Mr. Cool look at each other from across the ring and they wait for the referee to call for the bell and when he does, The Game quickly charges at Carlito with a running knee to the gut catching the surprised Carlito with an unexpected attack.

King Of The Ring Round One
    Carlito versus Triple H

The Game quickly attacked Carlito with the running knee to the gut and began to assault him against the turnbuckle with punches, chops, kicks and knees all over the body. Carlito was left defenseless. Triple H then grabs Carlito by the wrist and gives him an Irish Whip into the ropes and Carlito comes bouncing back right into a spine buster from The Game! Triple H leaps up to his feet and screams as he looks at the crowd. Carlito lays on his back with cringing his face and Triple H stalks Carlito. Carlito slowly picks himself up to his feet and Hunter charges at him, leaps into the air and gives Carlito a jumping knee right to the face that sends Carlito onto his back, rolling around holding onto his face. The Game doesn’t hesitate any more and he lifts Carlito up to his feet and gives him a kick to the gut and follows it by hooking the arms and connecting with the Pedigree! The crowd goes wild and Triple H rolls Carlito onto his back and hooks the leg taking the pin for the win to advance to the quarter finals of the King of the Ring tournament!
    Spoiler
    The crowd erupts in cheers and The Game leaps up to his feet and looks down at Carlito with a look like the beast was just unleashed from his soul. He then makes his way over to the ropes and demands a microphone and he is quickly handed one. He quickly speaks.

Triple H- Now, allow me to remind the whole world who I am! I am the same guy who won at Wrestlemania and dominated my opponent! I dominated CM Punk and have I heard one thing about my victory? No! All I’ve heard while the KWF was under construction was Ric Flair this, Ric Flair that, well Ric Flair can go to hell with each and every single one of you!

The crowd seems stunned by this as they were just cheering The Game a second ago.

Triple H- That’s right! I am the King of Kings, I am the soon to be King of the Ring and World champion! I am… WRESTLING! And no matter who gets in my way, man, women, animal or God… I am The Game and things are going to be real different around here and I will destroy anything in my way! You saw what I just did to him, now whether it be CM Punk or Shawn Michaels in the next round, it doesn’t matter who it is because I have defeated and destroyed both! I am Triple H… and there is a NEW GAME IN THE KWF! And if anybody got a problem with that, then I dare you to step up and play the game!

Triple H drops the microphone and angrily looks around the arena who were once cheering for him and are now booing him. The Game quickly leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp looking at the crowd in utter disgust.

Jim Ross- What got into him?

King- He saw the light! He saw that these fans are not going to bring him to gold and he bought himself back to the old Triple H, the man who won so much gold, the man who is now my pick to become the King of the Ring and to become the next World champion!

Jim Ross- He definitely dominated in that match, but we haven’t seen all our competitors in action, yet, so we still have no idea who upgraded themselves and got themselves ready for the new KWF!

King- Did you not hear him? No man, women, animal or God will get in his way! He will destroy whatever gets in his way.

Jim Ross- Well, the night has just begun, but we have to take our first commercial break and we will be back right away!

-Commercial Break-

Kid Carter

We come back from the commercial break and the cameras are in the back where we have Mean Gene Okerlund standing in the back with none other then John Bradshaw Layfield! JBL is in a suit and a cowboy hat and he has a huge smile on his face.

Gene Okerlund- I am standing here with John Bradshaw Layfield and you requested this interview and I believe you have a very big announcement you want to make.

JBL- Ha, ha, I sure do!

Gene Okerlund- But first thing first, the last time we saw you, Money Inc defeated your Cabinet and you went bankrupt. Now, I don’t mean this in a wrong way or anything, but how… are you still…

Gene begins pointing at JBL’s outfit and JBL begins to laugh.

JBL- Why do I still look like a million bucks? Well, let me explain the business to you, Mean Gene. As a business man, you sometimes make moves that make you poor and broke and most people who fall into that category will just quit and live their lives like losers! But I, JBL am not a loser! I have decided to do something with my career and it has worked to a success!

JBL begins to laugh and look around like a proud man.

JBL- I, JBL, the WRESTLING GOD, has decided to outshine the retirement of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair! I, JBL, the WRESTLING GOD, have decided to hang up the wrestling boots and become a… MANAGER… GOD!

JBL begins laughing to himself.

Gene Okerlund- A manager? Well, JBL, that’s very shocking, but who are you going to manage?

JBL- Well, that part is a secret. I will not reveal that quite yet. Actually, I spoke to The Kid and he said that I can debut my man at the King of the Ring! This was the perfect man to pick to manage and to bring to the top and hell, Gene, he made me rich, once again! Because, I’m a business man and I am not a… Carlito!

Carlito walks by and then stops and he looks very pissed off with an apple in his hand.

Carlito- A Carlito? What’s that?

JBL- Think about it, use your brain, junior! What did you just go out there and do in front of the whole world on the come back of the KWF? Actually, don’t answer that! I’ll tell you what you didn’t do! You didn’t go out there and win, you didn’t make your return to the KWF and stun the world with an announcement or stun the world by proving to everyone that you are as good as you think you are. No, you went out there and got embarrassed, humiliated, beat down, hell boy, you proved to the whole world that you are a Carlito! And a Carlito is a LOSER! And a loser is not cool in JBL’s book!

JBL begins to smile and then turns around to face Mean Gene.

JBL- So the lesson of the day is… don’t be a Carlito! If you want to be something, then sit back and admire the great J… B…

*SPIT!*

Carlito spit’s the apple right in the face of JBL and JBL stands there looking humiliated and embarrassed with apple dripping down his face.

Carlito- Now… that’s cool!

Carlito seems to grow a smirk on his face as he walks away from JBL and Mean Gene Okerlund. JBL brushes the remainders of the apple off of his face and then looks at Mean Gene with a sadistic angry look and begins to speak.

JBL- He’s going to pay for that, just watch!

JBL angrily walks away from Gene Okerlund and Mean Gene just watches him walk away before looking at the floor at all the spit apple that JBL brushed off of his face.

*Scene changes to another area in the arena*

The cameras are in the back where we see Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade standing next to each other and Jindrak looks confused as hell as he looks at Garrison Cade. Jindrak is in gold and white tights and Garrison Cade is in blue jeans and a cowboy hat.

Mark Jindrak- What the hell is this?!

Jindrak points at the outfit of Garrison Cade and Cade looks at him, chewing on something.

Mark Jindrak- Are you chewing on tobacco?!

Garrison Cade- Yes I am! Do you got a problem with that?

Mark Jindrak- You know what? Forget it. Let’s just hope you can still wrestle and that didn’t change about you! We’re going out there to face Paul London and Brian Kendrick and if we win, we face either MNM or The Hart Foundation at The King of the Ring for the Tag Team titles, so let’s go get ourselves a shot at becoming the Tag Team champions, once again! And just take off that disgusting cowboy hat.

Jindrak goes to walk away, but Cade just stands there. Jindrak walks up to Cade with his arms out and begins shaking his head.

Mark Jindrak- You coming or what?

Garrison Cade- No.

Mark Jindrak- What do you mean, “no”?!

Garrison Cade- You’re not my partner tonight.

Mark Jindrak- Of course I am. What the hell are you talking about?! Let’s go. I think you got that hat on too tight.

Garrison Cade- I said that you are not my partner tonight, or heck, anymore!

Jindrak walks back towards Cade after slowly walking away, again and he shrugs his arms. He opens his mouth ready to ask Garrison Cade, “what”? All of a sudden…

… some fat guy comes from behind and ties a bull rope around the throat of Mark Jindrak and begins choking him out. Jindrak falls down to a knee and Garrison Cade begins stomping away on Mark Jindrak. The fat guy gets Jindrak down onto his back and the two men begin stomping away on him. They then both pick him up and run him skull first into the concrete wall. Jindrak bounces off and falls right onto his back where he lays motionless. Cade then looks down at Mark Jindrak and smirks.

Garrison Cade- Meet my new tag team partner, Trevor Murdoch!

Trevor Murdoch is in a blue jean vest and blue jeans with a hat on and he angrily looks down at the out cold Mark Jindrak. Cade bends over onto the face of Mark Jindrak and spit’s the brown, chewed up tobacco right into the face of Mark Jindrak. They then walk away as Cade has a smirk on his face and Murdoch has a look that can’t even be described. We then head to another…

-Commercial Break-

Kid Carter

Jim Ross- We are back and what a big shock in the back. Now the KWF has been running for over two years now and one of the very first teams in the KWF, The Money Men, have just had a… well, surprising end.

King- Well, this new guy Trevor Murdoch just choked Mark Jindrak out and well, I guess we got a new team in the KWF and if they win their match tonight, they will face the winner of The NEW and even lousier Hart Foundation and MNM. It should be a very interesting four team tournament aiming for the Tag Team titles.

Jim Ross- Well, let’s see if Garrison Cade can have the same luck with Trevor Murdoch as he did with Mark Jindrak, but they are going to be facing two guys who are former KWF Tag Team champions and have the biggest hearts that you could ask for.

King- Well, if you add Paul London and Brian Kendrick, you get yourself Mark Jindrak. And we saw what they just did to Mark Jindrak in the back.

*HERE COMES THE BOOM!*

The crowd erupts in cheers and coming from the back in matching sky blue pants and vests are Paul London and Brian Kendrick. They jog in place at the top of the ramp, nod at each other and go running down the ramp where they then slide into the ring and both leap up to their feet simultaneously. London hops on one turnbuckle and throws his arms into the air and he got himself a new look with a beard. Brian Kendrick stands in his corner and slaps his chest pumped up. They then hop off the turnbuckles and take their vests off and await for their opponents.

*Cowboy baby, with the top let back and the sun shine shining*

The crowd gives the new team a mixed reaction and Garrison Cade comes out with a microphone and the Trevor Murdoch looks at the crowd with a vicious look as he pulls off his vest at the top of the ramp. Cade lifts the microphone up to his mouth.

Garrison Cade- And just in case ya’ll were wondering. Our name is… THE RED NECK WRECKING CREW!

Cade drops the microphone and the Red Neck Wrecking Crew make their way down the ramp as Cade has a smirk on his face and Murdoch has a vicious look on his. They climb up the steel steps and get into the ring where Cade takes his hat off and puts it down in the corner. Murdoch just angrily looks at his opponents and he takes off his hat and throws it to the outside of the ring and he begins grunting like a deranged animal. Cade tells Murdoch to start the match off and Murdoch nods his head seeming to be excited to start off. On the other side, it seems like Paul London will be starting the match off. The referee looks at both men and then calls for the bell.

The Hooligans versus The Red Neck Wrecking Crew
    Murdoch and London circle the ring and London quickly charges at Murdoch and Murdoch goes for a clothesline, but London ducks it. London goes flying into the ropes and comes back at Murdoch and goes for a clothesline, but this time Murdoch ducks it. London doesn’t slow himself down and runs across the ring, to the ropes and comes back going for a cross body, but Murdoch catches him in mid air and gives him a quick slam right onto his back. Murdoch would quickly pick London up and wrap his arms around the waist of London and run him right into the turnbuckle where he’d leave him leaning against and then begin to pound away on the face of London with a fury of lefts and rights until London fell onto his ass. Murdoch would then make the tag on his new partner, Garrison Cade and Cade would look to put more punishment on Paul London.

As the match continued, London managed to make the tag on his partner, Kendrick and Brian managed to use his freshness to run all over Cade and Murdoch. Kendrick looked like he was going to put this match away as Murdoch was the legal man. Kendrick would give Murdoch a drop kick and then run an elbow right into the face of Cade as Cade would stumble right into the ropes. Kendrick would then run across the ring, hit the ropes and come back to the now standing Murdoch for a clothesline, but Murdoch would duck it and Kendrick would run right into a monster big boot to the face from Garrison Cade. Kendrick would lay flat on his back and Murdoch would charge right at Paul London who would get into the ring and get his head taken off with a powerful clothesline! London would roll to the outside of the ring holding onto his neck in pain and Murdoch would walk right over to Kendrick and just place his foot right on the chest of Kendrick as he would disgustingly look down at him. The referee would count the pin fall for a three count and The Red Neck Wrecking Crew would pick up the victory in their debut and to move onto The King of the Ring to fight for the Tag Team championships!
    Spoiler
    The crowd erupts in boos and Cade gets his foot off of Kendrick. Murdoch would walk to the outside of the ring and pick up Paul London and aggressively roll him into the ring and follow him in. Murdoch angrily shouts something at Cade and Cade smiles and walks over to the turnbuckle where he climbs to the top. Murdoch then picks London up and drills him in the gut with a vicious boot and then lifts him into the air and gives him a powerful power bomb and Cade comes flying off the top turnbuckle with a leg drop right to the throat of Paul London. London begins to bounce around holding onto his throat in pain. Cade gets to his feet and looks down at London and smirks. Murdoch falls to his knees and begins shouting and spitting down in the face of Paul London. Cade lifts London up to his feet and pats him on the chest. Cade then walks away from Murdoch who stands there looking like a deranged beast. Cade climbs to the middle turnbuckle and motions for the title around his waist as the crowd boos. Cade then jumps off and looks down at the two destroyed opponents and exit’s the ring with Murdoch.

King- Wow. Garrison Cade used to work for a business man in Ted Dibiase and John Bradshaw Layfield and I think he learned some things. I think he learned that in order for him to succeed, he needed a new partner and this Trevor Murdoch is a beast! These are my picks to become the Tag Team champions especially after the way they just dismantled their opponents out there.

Jim Ross- They sure looked impressive. Paul London and Brian Kendrick are former KWF Tag Team champions and they are not easy to beat.

King- Well, next week, we are going to have The Hardy Boyz facing The New Hart Foundation and quite frankly, I don’t see either of those two teams being able to stop these two. Their bigger, stronger and…. I don’t know! They’re just too good!

Jim Ross- Well, The Hart Foundation will be making their debuts in the KWF next week so we don’t know what they can do, so don’t count them out without giving them a chance. As for The Hardy Boyz, they’ve faced many tag teams and they looked awesome in the TLC match at our second Wrestlemania, I just wont count them out, either. They have the experience and know how to work together.

King- Yeah, whatever. These are my guys and I think they’re going to be our next Tag Team champions! And speaking of them, they have demanded some time to speak to us! Let’s send our cameras to the back where they are standing by a camera!

*Scene changes to the back*

The Red Neck Wrecking Crew stand in front of a camera and they both look pumped up.

Garrison Cade- Tonight will be an unforgettable night because of the retirement of Ric Flair! Tonight, millions and millions of people tuned in for this show! That is why I decided that tonight will be the night that I reveal my new partner and send my old partner back to where I found him. In the gutter. So, this tournament changed a little bit and Murdoch and I were put into the match. And I went from going into my match against London and Kendrick as the underdog to getting myself a new partner and being the favorite! That’s what we’re about!

Cade slaps Murdoch in the chest and Murdoch screams.

Garrison Cade- So I took advantage of all the viewers tuning in tonight to show the new team! To show the new team in the KWF, the most dominant team in the history of the KWF! The Red Neck Wrecking Crew!

Cade smirks and then goes back to having a serious face.

Garrison Cade- So Paul London and Brian Kendrick did exactly what they are known to do. They came out knowing they’re not bigger than us, stronger than us or better than us and they fought their hearts out!

Cade smirks and claps his hands.

Garrison Cade- Congratulations for doing that.

Murdoch begins to go insane.

Trevor Murdoch- BECAUSE WE TOOK THEIR HEARTS AND RIPPED IT RIGHT OUT OF THEIR CHESTS, THREW IT ON THE FLOOR AND DEEE- STROYED THEM!

Murdoch begins to breath heavily as he looks at the camera and Cade smirks.

Garrison Cade- And now… ya’ll know!

Cade and Murdoch walk away from the camera as we then head to a…

-Commercial Break-

Kid Carter

Randy Orton appears on the screen and he sits on a chair looking upset.

Randy Orton- It’s funny. When I first started watching wrestling and watching my dad and grandfather wrestle, there was one man who always grabbed my attention. The Nature Boy, Ric Flair was always out there doing what I always wanted to do. Be myself. That’s what Ric Flair was always great at. Being himself. The fans either hated it or loved it and he wasn’t going to change for nobody. When I came into the wrestling business, I was honored to be approached by him with an idea of a group, “Evolution.” To be in the same group as The Nature Boy was an honor in itself, but to be with a man that was a part of one of the greatest stables ever in the “Four Horsemen” really made me feel that this guy saw something in me. He managed me when the KWF first started and helped me get my first title win as I became the KWF’s first ever Intercontinental champion. I thank The Nature Boy just as much as I thank my dad and my grand father for getting me into this business and yes, I will miss him. Nature Boy… you were a great superstar. I thank you for always coming out there and entertaining us. Enjoy retirement and never stop being The Nature Boy.

Randy Orton would crack a smile and we would then return back to ring side.
    Jim Ross- The retirement of The Nature Boy is going to bring tears to all of our eyes tonight and it means a lot to everyone in the back. The Nature Boy is a legend and will never be forgotten and everyone in the back looks up to him in some way!

King- Yeah, yeah. I can’t wait for the retirement already.

Jim Ross- I’m just going to ignore that comment and move on. We are about to have another first round King of the Ring match and it is going to be Mr. Kennedy going one on one against the man we just heard from, Randy Orton. The winner will join Triple H in the second round of the King of the Ring tournament.

*… KENNEDY!*

The crowd cheers and coming from the back is Mr. Kennedy. He’s in blue and yellow shorts with “Kennedy” written in yellow on the back. He makes his way down the ramp and quickly climbs up the steel steps and into the ring. He gets to the middle of the ring, looks up and then raises his right arm up as the lights turn off and spotlight on him. The microphone from the roof lowers and into the hand of Kennedy. Kennedy holds the microphone to his mouth, takes a deep breath and then begins.

Mr. Kennedy- Ladies and gentlemen of North Carolina… the home of the Tar Heels, the home of Michael Jordan, the home of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair… THE HOME OF THE BEGINNING OF THE MISSION FOR A MAN WHO PLANS ON BEING THE KWF’S FIRST EVER… KING OF THE RING… AND THAT MAN IS I…. MISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd cheers a bit and then silences as Kennedy takes another deep breath and then shouts at the top of his lungs.

Mr. Kennedy- KENNEDYYYYYYYYY!

The lights finally go on and Kennedy releases the microphone and it goes up into the air. Kennedy cracks his neck from side to side, stretches his arms and waits for his opponent.

*HEY! NOTHING YOU CAN SAY!*

The crowd gives a mixed reaction for The Legend Killer, Randy Orton as they don’t know if him trying to help The Undertaker was a sign of being good or if he is still the same ol’ Randy Orton. Orton is in black and silver shorts with “RKO” written in silver on the back of his tights. He climbs up the steel steps and then walks over to the top turnbuckle where he climbs to the middle and throws his arms out to the side. He then jumps off and makes his way over to the middle of the ring where he looks at Kennedy. The two get face to face and Orton extends his arm. Kennedy looks at it and then looks at Orton before shaking it. The referee calls for the bell and the two men separate and begin circling the ring waiting for the other to attack first.

Mr. Kennedy versus Randy Orton

They circle the ring and both charge at each other simultaneously and lock up. Kennedy over powers Orton over to the turnbuckle where he slams him and begins firing at his ribs with lefts and rights. Kennedy had the earlier advantage really taking control of The Legend Killer with his quick start.

The match moved on and both men have gotten in plenty of offense. Kennedy went for a running clothesline at Orton, but Orton ducked and countered with a neck breaker. Orton has the opportunity to put Kennedy away and he knows it. He leaps to his feet and begins to stalk Kennedy to get to his feet. Kennedy slowly pulls himself up and Orton charges at him going for the RKO, but Kennedy just tosses Orton across the ring. Orton gets quickly to his feet and Kennedy charges at him and gives him a clothesline sending him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Kennedy is pumped up and he knows that this is his chance to move on to the next round.

As the match continues Kennedy gives Orton an Irish whip into the turnbuckle and Orton hits it with impact and leans against it. Kennedy then charges across the ring and goes for a powerful clothesline, but Orton ducks and Kennedy goes arm first into the turnbuckle post! Orton quickly rolls Kennedy up from behind, but Kennedy pops out on the two count. Both men are quickly to their feet and Orton runs right into a boot to the gut. Kennedy hooks the head of Orton under his arm and is set for the Kenotine Shock, but Orton pulls away! Kennedy charges at Orton with a vicious right, but Orton ducks and when Kennedy turns around, he gets hit with the RKO! Orton quickly rolls Kennedy over onto his back, hooks the leg for the pin and the win to move on to the quarter finals of The King of the Ring tournament!
    Spoiler
    Randy Orton gets to his feet and raises his right arm high into the air and stumbles towards the ropes holding his ribs with his free left arm. Orton leans against the ropes with his right arm high in the air as Kennedy rolls over onto his side holding onto his neck.

Jim Ross- What a match that was! Randy Orton hit the RKO out of nowhere and that is the same move that ended The Undertaker’s undefeated Wrestlemania streak! Randy Orton will move on to the next round where he will face the winner of Umaga and Finlay!

King- That move is devastating. It took four of those to end The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, but to many, it just takes one and that’s all it took to end Kennedy’s road to becoming The King of the Ring!

Jim Ross- Orton joins Triple H in the next round, but both men will still have to win three more matches to become the King of the Ring and it’s not going to be an easy road.

King- You know what I love about the KWF? Tonight, four guys will move on and four guys will go home! Tonight, the first half of the bracket will go from eight to four! All in one night! I love it!

Jim Ross- That is definitely true. Finlay and Umaga will go one on one against each other and the winner will move on to face Randy Orton in the quarter finals. And in the main event match of the night, we will see CM Punk take on The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels where the winner will move on to face Triple H in the quarter finals! Whoever wins either of those two matches will make for a great quarter final!

King- Yeah and next week, the second half of the King of the Ring tournament will go from eight to four! We will see Bret Hart go one on one against the biggest guy in the KWF, Viscera who will be making his KWF debut next week and I have a feeling he wants to debut with a huge bang! We will also see Rene Dupree go one on one against John Cena and the winners of those two matches will move on to face each other in the quarter finals! Those are two great matches and it doesn’t matter who wins, because the quarter finals will be amazing either way!

Jim Ross- Yeah and the other matches will be Shelton Benjamin going one on one against STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

King- Oh boy, it should be great sitting here listening to you talk about Stone Cold next week.

Jim Ross- It is going to be a great match, but nonetheless, the main event next week will be Jeff Hardy going one on one against Kurt Angle! Jeff Hardy lost his partner, Matt Hardy, at Wrestlemania and the doctors are saying that his career could very well be over, so next week could very well be the beginning of Jeff Hardy’s singles career. Kurt Angle, well, I don’t think he’s going to be coming in here ready to lose, especially after his amazing performance in the Iron Man match against Rene Dupree. It was a classic and Kurt Angle feels he deserves to be the World champion, especially after that performance.

King- Kurt Angle is going to end Jeff Hardy’s singles wrestling career real quick next week! I can’t wait, ha, ha!

Jim Ross- Well, we have to take a commercial break, but we will be right back and don’t go away because tonight, The Nature Boy will announce his retirement and it’s going to be in his home town right here in North Carolina! Don’t miss this night!

*Scene changes to an empty locker room*

All of a sudden, walking into the locker room is the World champion, Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho- As the King of the World sits on his throne with the World title around his waist, he waits to see who will be named the King of the Ring. He waits to see who that man will be that will go into Summerslam and try to win my title. He will see who the man is that will go into that ring and LOSE to the King of the World!

Jericho smiles.

Chris Jericho- But before I defend the gold at Summerslam, I have to go through one fat, smelly, bum looking, toothless, earless, did I mention fat, Mick Foley!

The crowd is heard cheering from ring side.

Chris Jericho- At the King of the Ring, I will step into that ring and take away the myth of the hardcore legend, Mick Foley! I will do what everyone has tried to do to Mick Foley by throwing him off cells, smashing his face in with steel chairs, cutting his face open with glass, ripping his hair out… I will rip his heart out and finally put an end to Mick Foley!

Jericho smiles.

Chris Jericho- So next week, LIVE on RAW, Chris Jericho will be in attendance and he will hold a very special event! Next week, Chris Jericho will bring back the Highlight Reel and his guest will be Mick Foley! And Foley, you better have changed your mind by next week, because at The King of the Ring, there will be no more Foley!

Jericho smiles and looks at the World title that is draped over his right shoulder and we then head to a…

-Commercial Break-

Kid Carter

We return and the cameras are in the back where we have CM Punk standing in front of a camera with a smile on his face as the crowd from ring side cheers at the sight of Punk. He is standing alongside his girlfriend and manager, Maria.

CM Punk- Tonight, I go out there and I fight in the biggest match of my career! In order to become the King of the Ring and get a shot at that World title, I will have to go out there and win four matches! My first step is Shawn Michaels!

The crowd cheers from ring side at the name of HBK. Punk nods his head smiling.

CM Punk- And…

Before Punk could even finish his sentence, Triple H walks by and looks Punk right in the face. Maria backs away looking frightened and Triple H keeps a vicious look on his face. Punk puts on a serious face as the two go nose to nose.

Triple H- The biggest match of your career?! You had the biggest match of your career in the biggest stage of them all at Wrestlemania against the greatest superstar in the company and you lost!

CM Punk- You beat me once, Triple H, just once. Not to mention, the only reason you won was because of all the chaos outside of the ring when you bought that he-she out there to attack my girlfriend. I promise you, Triple H, that once I win tonight, I will get my revenge. I will get my victory back on you. You might be the game, but I am CM Punk and I am better…

All of a sudden, Shawn Michaels walks into the middle of both CM Punk and Triple H. He has a serious look on his face, as well, mirroring the others guys expressions.

Shawn Michaels- First thing first, Punk. If I was you, I would keep your girlfriend off of the shows, because the Heart Break Kid, the sexy boy is here! And if I wanted to, I would take her away from you before you can say Maria.

Maria gives Shawn Michaels a disgusted look and Punk keeps a serious face on.

Shawn Michaels- And the second thing, the more important thing to me, because I’ve had enough women in my life, but I will never have enough gold. It’s time for me to take away your King of the Ring dreams away. You’re in the big leagues now. Do not come on my show and try and predict the future. Don’t come on my show and foreshadow a match that involves you defeating me. CM Punk, you’ve never faced me one on one and you have no idea what you got coming to you when you step into that ring against me. I care about one thing and one thing only and that is getting my World title back.

Triple H- It doesn’t matter who wins your match tonight. I’ve defeated both of you and I will defeat you guys again and again until you stop coming back. I am not going to stop until I become the World champion and there is nothing that can get in my way. If the two of you want to keep on testing your luck against The Game, then be my best! Because it will be the same result it was tonight against Carlito, the same result it has been a bunch of times against you Shawn Michaels! And the same result we all saw at Wrestlemania against you… PUNK! There is absolutely nothing that can stop me from becoming the World champion!

Shawn Michaels- Except for some Sweet Chin Music!

Triple H- Is that so?

Shawn Michaels- Your damn right.

CM Punk smiles and puts his hand between the two men and slowly pushes them apart. They both angrily look at Punk. Punk doesn’t lose his smile and begins to speak.

CM Punk- Shawn, I want you 100% for tonight so I can beat you fair and square. And Triple H, I want you ready, because in two weeks from tonight, I will avenge my loss to you and you will go… to… sleep. Good night. Good luck. My name is CM Punk and I am…

Punk looks at Michaels, then snaps his head back to Triple H and smirks.

CM Punk- Better than you!

Punk walks away and leaves Triple H and Shawn Michaels standing there pissed the hell off.

*Scene changes to another area in the arena*

We are in the back where we see Finlay.

Finlay- In just a little bit, I will be going out there to go one on one against Umaga in the King of the Ring tournament! Ever since the brackets were made for this, all I’ve been hearing is how Finlay has to step up his game to be prepared for the beast in Umaga. All I’ve heard is how Umaga is the new unstoppable machine in the KWF and you know what? IT’S BEEN PISSING ME OFF!

Finlay angrily looks into the camera in his green and black Irish outfit.

Finlay- Umaga is stepping into my jungle! The jungle that I cause pain and destruction in! Umaga has no idea what he has coming for him. Umaga, let me introduce myself so you know what you’re getting yourself into! I am a fighting Irish man who feels no pain and feels no mercy when he is beating on his opponents! I am a man who can take a horse and knock it over to his side and choke him out! I fear NO man! If you want to go to war with me, Umaga, then be my guest! Because my name is FINLAY AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!

Finlay looks pissed off and Finlay will be going one on one against Umaga… NEXT!

-Commercial Break-

Kid Carter

Jim Ross- Well, we are back and up next is going to the third match of the King of the Ring tournament! It will be Umaga going one on one against a man who will be making his debut in the KWF! The man that just introduced himself, the man is named Finlay and he loves to fight!

King- Well, he better be ready to fight because he is stepping into the ring with Umaga. The same man that took out Monty Brown and ended his wrestling career in the Serengeti match! Monty Brown was forced into retirement after having a severe concussion. Umaga ends careers and Finlay’s career in the KWF could end as quick as it began.

Jim Ross- Well, I’ve seen Finlay wrestle in the past and he backs down for nobody. This should be a great slug fest!

King- Well, the winner of this match will be in for another big match in two weeks as they will have to go one on one against The Legend Killer, Randy Orton who just advanced not too long ago by pinning Mr. Kennedy inside of that ring, one, two, three. He’s been on fire lately as he has also ended The Undertaker’s WM streak and possibly ended his career. I just don’t like the soft man he has become inside, I think that’ll be his downfall in this tournament.

*MY NAME IS FINLAY… AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!*

The crowd cheers for the debuting Finlay as some may know him from other works he has done in other companies. He makes his way down the ramp with a shillelagh in hand as he seems ready for his KWF debut and he could make his debut in a big way by defeating Umaga and moving on in the King of the Ring tournament. He is in a green and white one piece with a Cloverleaf on his chest. He makes his way down the ramp, climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring and walks over to a corner where he puts his shillelagh down. Finlay begins to stretch out his arms as he awaits his opponent.

*GA-GA-MAGA… UMAGA!*

All of a sudden from the back, escorted to the ring by Armando Alejandro Estrada is none other than Umaga! He has face paint on and is in black pants. He out walks Armando down the ramp as he has his eyes wide open and his teeth out with arms out on the side. He seems hungry to give someone an ass beating. Finlay doesn’t seem nervous at all inside of the ring. Umaga climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring and quickly charges across the ring at Finlay for a clothesline, but Finlay connects first with a kick to the gut! The referee calls for the bell and the match is officially under way!

King of the Ring Round One
    Finlay versus Umaga

Finlay continues with the kicks and begins to pound on the back of Umaga with vicious lefts and rights. Finlay is merciless on Umaga as Umaga is bent over in front of him. Finlay follows with a wicked uppercut, which seems to be a big mistake as Umaga stands tall and lets out a scream before giving Finlay his own uppercut which sends Finlay onto his back as it caught him by surprise. Finlay is quickly to his feet and Umaga charges at him and gives him a thumb to the throat which sends Finlay through the middle ropes and to the outside of the ring. The crowd goes silent as Finlay rolls around outside of the ring holding onto his neck.

King- That thumb to the throat could be it! That thumb to the throat is part of the reason why Monty Brown’s career ended oh so soon!

Umaga follows Finlay to the outside of the ring and picks Finlay up and runs him head first into the fan barricade. Finlay’s head bounces off with such impact that the barricade actually shakes. Umaga lets out another scream as he looks into the crowd. Umaga crouches over and picks the lifeless Finlay up and gives him a SECOND thumb to the throat which sends Finlay right onto his ass and he leans against the barricade. Umaga walks away and Armando Alejandro Estrada smiles and nods his head. Umaga throws his arms into the air, screams and charges at Finlay driving his rear end right into the face of Finlay sandwiching Finlay’s head right into the barricade. Armando then grabs Umaga as Finlay sits their with his eyes closed and blood dripping out of his nose. Armando points Umaga into the ring and Umaga listens and rolls himself into the ring. The referee begins to count out Finlay and counts all the way to ten counting Finlay out and awarding Umaga with the quick and powerful victory advancing him to the second round where he will meet with The Legend Killer, Randy Orton!
    Spoiler
    King- Wow! Wow! Did you see that?! Umaga just destroyed Finlay!

Jim Ross- I can’t believe it. That was one of the most dominating performances I have ever seen. We saw Triple H make quick work of Carlito earlier tonight, but Umaga not only made quick work of Finlay, but destroyed him.

King- Destroyed is not the word. He annihilated him!

Jim Ross- I’m speechless.

King- Well, I did tell you that this was going to be the result. Finlay came in looking for a fight and he got more then he bargained for. He got the biggest beaten an Irish Man has ever received. That was just… wow!

Armando quickly climbs up the steel steps and raises his Samoan Bulldozer’s arm high into the air as Umaga stands there with his teeth out and bitten down. Umaga looks like a deranged animal.

Jim Ross- Well, we started tonight off with eight men and so far, three have been eliminated and three have advanced. In two weeks, we will see Randy Orton going one on one against that animal inside of the ring, Umaga. And in two weeks, the winner of the main event which is coming up next between Shawn Michaels and CM Punk will be going one on one against The Game, Triple H!

King- This tournament is only going to get better! We are getting rid of the trash and we are going to see some real wars inside of that ring! Everyone wants to be the King! And these superstars are going to fight their hearts out to become the King of the Ring and get a World title shot at Summerslam!

Jim Ross- Well, up next is the main event match of the night! CM Punk will go one on one against The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels! So you don’t want to go anywhere, because after that match, the legendary Nature Boy will make his retirement speech!

King- Yeah! I can’t wait to finally say good bye to him! Seriously, you don’t want to miss it! Ha, ha!

-Commercial Break-

Kid Carter

Jim Ross- And we are back and up next is the main event match of the night which will have HBK Shawn Michaels going one on one against CM Punk in the first round of the King of the Ring tournament. A recap of how the tournament has been so far, we’ve had Randy Orton and Umaga advance to the second round where they will square off against each other in two weeks from tonight. We’ve also had Triple H advance and Triple H will be going one on one against the winner of this match two weeks from tonight, as well.

King- And next week, we are going to have ourselves another four matches where eight men will attempt to get to the second round from the other bracket, but only four will advance to the match two weeks from tonight.

Jim Ross- We are going to have Jeff Hardy going one on one against Kurt Angle, Stone Cold Steve Austin will go one on one against Shelton Benjamin, Rene Dupree will be going one on one against John Cena and the main event will pit Bret Hart going one on one against the debuting Big Daddy Viscera. Next week will be just as great as this week and I must say that I am very excited for those upcoming matches. But right now, we are going to have two fan favorites go at it.

King- We saw a confrontation with these two men earlier along with Triple H who the winner will face next week and in my opinion, it doesn’t matter who wins this match because two weeks from today, I think Triple H wins.

Jim Ross- Well, you should never be sure about that, but first thing first, let’s find out who will be taking on Triple H in two weeks!

*I AM BETTER THAN YOU!*

The crowd erupts and cheers and coming from the back with his girlfriend, Maria, by his side is CM Punk! Punk seems ready for this match as he walks down the ramp with a smiling girlfriend on his side. Punk slaps hands with the North Carolina fan and reaches the ring where he climbs up using the steel steps. Maria follows him into the ring and CM Punk begins jumping up and down awaiting his opponent to come out.

*I THINK I‘M CUTE, I KNOW I‘M SEXY, I GOT THE LOOKS THAT DRIVE THE GIRLS WILD, I‘M JUST A SEXY BOY… SEXY BOY!*

The crowd cheers and coming out from the back jumping and dancing around is The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels! HBK is in red, white and black pants and he seems very pumped up. HBK slaps hands with some of the fans and then quickly climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring and dances to the middle of the ring, where he splits his legs and flexes his muscles and the pyros erupt. HBK gets to his feet and changes his face and looks over at Punk with a serious look and gestures for the title around his waist. Punk shakes his head and then tells Maria to leave the ring and she does so. Punk begins jumping up and down getting his legs ready and Michaels stands across the ring with his eyes locked across the ring on his opponent. The referee asks both men if they are ready and they both nod their heads and the referee calls for the bell officially beginning the match!

MAIN EVENT
    King of the Ring Round One
    CM Punk versus “The Heart Break Kid” Shawn Michaels

The two men begin to circle around the ring with their eyes locked on each other and they charge at each other and lock up. Punk quickly flips Michaels over with an arm drag and both men are quickly to their feet and Punk gives Michaels another arm drag sending him down to the mat. They’re both quick up to their feet and Michaels charges at Punk and runs right into a drop kick from Punk! HBK falls to the mat, quickly gets up to his feet and runs at Punk again and this time gets a heel kick right to the gut and Punk runs to the ropes and comes back with an uppercut kick right to the throat of Michaels sending The Heart Break Kid falling right onto his back. HBK rolls around holding onto his throat.

As the match moves on, Michaels goes to give Punk an Irish Whip into the turnbuckle, but Punk counters and gives HBK his own Irish Whip sending Michaels flying into the turnbuckle. Michaels leans against the turnbuckle and Punk goes running across the ring and leaps onto the middle rope and drives his knee right into the jaw of Michaels. Punk hops off of Michaels and Michaels goes stumbling forward and Punk runs at him from behind and gives him a bulldog! Punk rolls Michaels over, hooks the legs for the pin and the…

… NO! Michaels gets his shoulder off the mat right before the three count.

The match is filled with excitement as it moves on. Punk is in control and he gives HBK an Irish Whip into the ropes, as Michaels bounces back, Punk charges at him for a clothesline, but HBK ducks it. Punk turns around and Shawn Michaels drills Punk right in the jaw with the SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Punk falls backwards and falls right between the middle ropes and to the outside of the ring. Michaels falls onto his knees, catching his breath. Michaels then goes from his knees to his side and rolls to the outside of the ring where he picks up the lifeless CM Punk and rolls him into the ring. Maria looks like she’s about to cry as she watches her boyfriend laying there looking lifeless. Michaels then hooks the leg of CM Punk for the ONE, TWO, THR- NO! CM Punk gets his shoulder off the mat right on time!

The crowd is loving the action and Shawn Michaels gets up on his knees in shock and in disbelief that CM Punk managed to get his shoulder off the mat.

Jim Ross- Neither one of these two guys want to lose this match. Both are showing heart and determination as they want to move on and have a chance at becoming the King of the Ring and get that shot at the World title!

King- CM Punk got lucky that he fell to the outside of the ring, because that gave him extra time to wake up after getting his lights knocked out.

As the match moves on to the end, HBK gives Punk a kick to the gut and lifts him high into the air for a suplex as Punk hangs upside down in the arm of Michaels. Punk manages to squirm out and lands behind HBK and grabs him from the waist and runs him across the ring and chest first into the turnbuckle! Punk then turns Michaels around so his back is to the turnbuckle and Punk begins drilling Michaels with furies of kicks to the ribs and to the legs. Punk then takes a few steps back and charges at Michaels, but Michaels runs forward, lifts Punk from around the waist and falls back sending Punk jaw first off the top turnbuckle! Punk goes stumbling back and falls right onto his back holding onto his jaw in pain.

HBK quickly gets to his feet and walks over to the turnbuckle where he climbs to the top. He stands tall on the turnbuckle, looks around the arena and comes flying off connecting with the elbow drop right to the heart of CM Punk! HBK quickly leaps up to his feet and pumps his arms as he makes his way over to the turnbuckle he just hopped off of and grabs hold of the top with one hand. With his outer leg, Shawn Michaels begins to stomp and stalk CM Punk. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Michaels charges at Punk who reaches his feet for the SWEET CHIN MU- NO!

CM Punk ducks the Sweet Chin Music! Punk grabs Michaels from behind, lifts him into the air and sends him flying down face into the knee and connects with the GO TO SLEEP! Michaels falls onto his back, lifeless and Punk just drops himself on top of HBK, hooking the leg, for the pin… AND THE WIN! CM Punk advances to the next round of the King of the Ring tournament to take on Triple H!
    Spoiler
    Jim Ross- What a hell of a match that was! CM Punk has won and will advance to the next round to take on Triple H in a Wrestlemania rematch!

King- Shawn Michaels is knocked out! CM Punk put The Heart Break Kid to sleep and ended his dreams of winning back that World championship!

Maria happily gets into the ring and Punk is in shock holding onto his head and he then grabs Maria and hugs her. They release the hug and Maria raises her boyfriends hand high into the air. The crowd goes from cheers to boos and inside the ring right behind CM Punk is none other than…

…. TRIPLE H!

He stands behind CM Punk with a sadistic look on his face as he waits for his prey. Punk turns around with a smile and Maria lets out a scream as The Game drills Punk in the gut with a boot and then hooks the arms of CM Punk driving him face first into the mat with the PEDIGREE! The crowd boo their brains out as Triple H leaps up to his feet and looks down at CM Punk. Maria fearing for her life, quickly rolls to the outside of the ring. Triple H stands over CM Punk as Punk lays there flat on his face right beside Shawn Michaels who is still knocked out cold. Triple H looks around the crowd and then throws his arms out into the air and lets out a scream to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

King- That man right there is my pick to be the King of the Ring and to possibly even win that World Title! He destroyed Carlito earlier and just now took out his opponent for next week, CM Punk!

Jim Ross- I guess Triple H wanted to let CM Punk know what he’s got coming to him in two weeks, but he did it in a very cowardly way. He snuck up on CM Punk from behind after Punk just got finished fighting a grueling match where he pulled off the upset.

King- He’s a very smart man and he just wanted to let CM Punk know that he is the king of kings no matter what!

Jim Ross- Well, right now he’s standing tall above CM Punk, buy nobody expected Punk to win tonight and he did, so do not be surprised if it’s CM Punk standing over Triple H two weeks from tonight.

King- I can’t see it happening. But we did get the first bracket fixed tonight as eight men came in with a dream to be the King of the Ring and only four have advanced. We saw Triple H defeat Carlito at the start of the show and just now we saw CM Punk defeat Shawn Michaels. So in the quarter finals of the King of the Ring tournament, we will see Triple H going one on one against CM Punk.

Jim Ross- Yeah and we also saw Randy Orton defeat Mr. Kennedy tonight and he will be facing Umaga, who defeated Finlay in dominating fashion.

King- So two weeks from tonight, on RAW, we will see Triple H go one on one against CM Punk and Randy Orton go one on one against Umaga! The winners of those two matches will go to the King of the Ring with a chance of being the king as they will take place in the semi finals and one of those four men will be in the finals that same night! I don’t know about you, JR, but my picks to make it to the semi finals in this bracket are Triple H and Umaga as they were the dominant ones tonight.

Jim Ross- Well, you could never be too sure. Up next is the main event of the night, Arn Anderson will come out here and he will introduce The Nature Boy, Ric Flair who will announce his retirement tonight! Let’s go to the back where I think The Nature Boy has finally arrived, right on time!

*Scene changes to the back*

The cameras are in the back and we see a white limo pulling up and it parks. A few seconds go by when the drivers door opens up and the limo driver walks out. He walks over to the back door where he opens the door and stepping out in a white suit with black shades is none other than The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. You can’t see his eyes through the shades, so who knows if his eyes are teary or not. The home town crowd is heard going, “WOOO!” from ring side and The Nature Boy pulls out a handful of money and slaps it against the drivers chest and the driver grabs it and walks away. The Nature Boy then begins to walk into the building.

He opens the door and as soon as he opens the door, claps are heard all over. You see a bunch of KWF stars standing there, clapping their hands for The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. All of a sudden, Dusty Rhodes walks up to The Nature Boy, Ric Flair and he has a young man in front of him.

Dusty Rhodes- How ya’ doing, Natcha Boy? You looked great out there at’a Wrestlemania! I just want ya’ to know that I bought my son here tonight who will be making his KWF wrestling debut soonah than latah and I just wanted him to be here tonight to see the man! The man that I always told my son was the hardest son of a bitch to beat inside of that ring! And my son, Cody, over here always told me that he wants to be just like you! From the women stealah to the 16 time World champion! Natcha Boy, I just want to congratulate ya’ on ya’ amazing career! You truly are the best wrestlah to ever lace up his boots! And there will nevah be another Natcha Boy! And if my boy could be half the man that you are inside of that ring, then I think I did my job as a fatha. You helped me throughout my career and I just want to say, thank you for every thing. I love you Natcha Boy.

Dusty grabs Flair by the arm and nods his head at The Nature Boy. Ric Flair nods his head back, but doesn’t say anything from all the emotion that Dusty Rhodes just put into the air. Cody smiles at Nature Boy and nods his head. The Nature Boy nods his head at Cody Rhodes, too and he makes his way down the hall where all the KWF wrestlers that are there clap their hands for the legend!

Up next, The Nature Boy Ric Flair will have his retirement speech!
    Last edited by Kid Carter; 04-04-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Kid Carter

Jim Ross- Well, we are back and look inside of that ring, that is all for The Nature Boy!

Inside of the ring, the mat has been covered with red carpet. In there is a big picture of The Nature Boy being carried in the shoulders of many superstars with the title raised high in the air. The second big picture is him with the Four Horseman with their four fingers up.

*Four Horsemen blasts*

The crowd begins to cheer and making his way down the ramp in a beige suit and a briefcase in his hand is Arn Anderson! He has his glasses on and a huge smile across his face. The crowd cheer him on and he reaches the ring. Arn slowly climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring and walks across the ring where he is handed a microphone by a KWF worker. The cheers don’t stop and Arn Anderson smiles and nods his head as he stands in the middle of the ring. He then places the briefcase on the mat and begins to talk.

Arn Anderson- Thank you, thank you.

The crowd doesn’t stop cheering and Anderson’s smile gets wider and wider.

Arn Anderson- Tonight, right here, in his home town is the night of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair!

The crowd erupts in cheers and signs saying, “Thank you Nature Boy” are shown and “I LOVE RIC FLAIR!” are also raised high in the air.

Arn Anderson- At Wrestlemania, he fought his heart out. At Wrestlemania, I think we saw The Nature Boy’s greatest match of his illustrious career! The Nature Boy was forced into retirement, but he left his heart out there inside of the ring! I know Ric and he would not have had it any other way! He wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world besides for right here in his home state of North Carolina!

The crowd cheers some more.

Arn Anderson- Before I welcome him out, I just got a few things I want to say about what an influence The Nature Boy was to any wrestler in this business. This man had it all as a wrestler and as an entertainer. He had the moves, he had the heart, he had the mouth and he had the World titles to back it up! And how could I forget? He had the looks, too!

Arn Anderson begins to laugh.

Arn Anderson- This man did it all. A sixteen time World champion. Sixteen times. It’s just unbelievable. There was one day, though where we almost lost The Nature Boy in a plane accident. He survived the accident, but lost a few of his buddies. I know he always thinks about it, it’s always in the back of his mind every single time he comes out here and gets into this ring. He knows that with that one accident, all this…

Arn points at the pictures and shakes his head.

Arn Anderson- Would have never happened. He came out here and he fought his heart out. He came out here until this day not for his self, but for you fans! God let him live that one day for a reason and that was because Ric Flair had unfinished business to do in this world! The Nature Boy had to come out here and become a 16 time World champion! He had to come out here and strut a few more thousand times and he had to come out here and let out the biggest “Woos” of his life! He had to come out here and give the fans what he could give the best! And that was The Nature Boy!

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Arn Anderson- So tonight, he will announce his retirement and I can promise you guys that there will no dry eye in this building! Now enough of me talking! We all came here tonight to see The Nature Boy, so we shall see The Nature Boy! So without further ado, this man is a legend. This man is THE MAN! This man is The Nature Boy! Ladies and gentlemen… the greatest of all time, RIC FLAIR!

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

The North Carolina crowd erupts in cheers and all rise to their feet. And from the back comes The Nature Boy. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks around the arena at the crowd who are all snapping pictures, clapping their hands, screaming, crying, bowing and it’s all for The Nature Boy, Ric Flair.

Flair makes his way down the ramp with his eyes covered by his dark shades. He reaches the ring and climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He walks over to Arn Anderson and Arn Anderson wraps his arms around him hugging his brains out. Nature Boy nods his head in the arms of Arn Anderson. The hug is finally released and Arn Anderson smiles at him.

Arn Anderson- Ladies and gentlemen, The Nature Boy Ric Flair!

The crowd blows the roof off some more.

Arn Anderson- Now before I let you speak, there are some things I wanted to say to your face, Ric. I wanted to wait for you to come out here so I can look you in those eyes and say it to your face. Ric Flair, you truly are the greatest of all time. You truly did what no other man in this business could’ve done. You made legends. You made somebodies out of nobodies. You were the greatest man that I ever saw lace a boot. If it wasn’t for you, Ric, I don’t think Arn Anderson would’ve ever been anybody, but a great wrestler. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t think I would have wrestled as long as I could. If it wasn’t for you, the greatest stable of all time, The Four Horsemen would’ve never gotten big. Nature Boy, you made me into a somebody, but not only that, but you were the greatest fan a man could ever wish for. You truly were the greatest wrestler and the great soul I have ever met.

Arn Anderson has gotten teary as he nods his head looking at The Nature Boy.

Arn Anderson- After my career got ended with a back injury, I looked into that ring and kept thinking of getting back in, but I never had a reason to get back in. I felt that anything I could have added to the wrestling industry would not have made a difference. There is no way I could have gotten into that ring and done the things you do at this age. There is no way I could even have come close and this career ending injury for me made me realize something. It made me realize that you truly are… THE MAN!

Anderson wipes the tears from his eyes and smiles at Flair.

Arn Anderson- I know if the shoes were changed and you had a severe injury, you would’ve looked those doctors in the face when they told you to retire and you would have said… HECK NO! You knew you still had business to do and you helped generations and generations of superstars. You helped me become the man that I am today. So I will say this for every man, women, child, infant in this world… thank you for everything you ever did for us. Thank you.

Anderson puts his head down and wipes his tears with the sleeve of his suit. He then picks up the briefcase and smiles at The Nature Boy.

Arn Anderson- This is for you. Open it up.

Anderson hands over the briefcase to The Nature Boy and he grabs it and opens it up and pulls out a HUGE gold belt. Anderson smiles at him.

Arn Anderson- That title represents everything you have ever done for this business. That title is the Greatest Of All Time World Heavyweight Championship! Now, Nature Boy, you are officially a 17 TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Flair looks at the title and begins raising it up and down as Anderson smiles.

Arn Anderson- It’s heavy, isn’t it?

Anderson laughs.

Arn Anderson- It could knock out a cow if you nailed it in the face with it.

Anderson laughs some more and Flair looks up at him and for the first time tonight, smiles.

Arn Anderson- Now, I think I’ve talked enough! Who came here to hear The Nature Boy?!

The crowd erupts in cheers and Arn Anderson turns around and looks at the whole crowd with a smile and then finishes the complete circle and turns around to face The Nature Boy and…

CRACK!

The whole arena goes silent! The Nature Boy just drilled Arn Anderson right in the skull with the GOAT World Heavyweight championship, breaking Arn Anderson‘s glasses as they fall right beside him. Arn Anderson lays flat on his back with his eyes shut closed. The whole crowd is in shock. The Nature Boy quickly falls down to his knees beside Arn Anderson and begins to pound away on the face of his friend, Arn Anderson. Ric Flair is merciless with the rights and lefts to the face and Arn Anderson begins to bleed from his nose from all the punches. Blood begins to fly all over Ric Flair’s white suit and he finally stops pounding away on Arn Anderson. The Nature Boy rises to his feet with blood all over his suit and his right knuckle full of Arn Anderson’s blood. He picks up the microphone and looks around the arena.

Ric Flair- The Nature Boy… NEVER LOST!

The crowd has no reaction to that as they are still shocked.

Ric Flair- The Nature Boy… NEVER RETIRED!

Flair rips off his shades and throws it down to the mat. His eyes are blood shot from the rage that is building up inside him. His face is beat red and he walks around the ring. He then falls down on his knees beside Arn Anderson.

Ric Flair- ARN ANDERSON LOST! ARN ANDERSON SCREWED RIC FLAIR!

The Nature Boy then drills Arn Anderson in the head with the microphone and the THUD is heard through the arena.

Ric Flair- Do you hear that, Arn? You screwed me!

Flair drills Arn Anderson in the skull with the microphone, once more.

Ric Flair- YOU SCREWED ME, DAMN IT!

Flair drills Arn in the head a third time, a fourth time, a fifth time, a sixth time, a seventh time, an eight time, a ninth time and finally a tenth time. The thuds thundering through the arena off the microphone echo.

Ric Flair- You know what, Arn Anderson?! SCREW YOU!

Flair quickly rises to his feet, drops the bloody microphone and grabs the picture of him being raised in the air and throws it to the outside of the ring. He then runs over to the Four Horsemen picture and bashes it off the top turnbuckle breaking the glass and ripping a hole through the picture. Flair rips off his suit ripping up the buttons and he charges back over to the out cold Arn Anderson and begins pounding away on his face with lefts and rights as the blood splatters all over the place. Ric Flair rises to his feet and rubs Arn Anderson’s blood all over his own face and chest. The Nature Boy is now covered in his old friends blood. He crouches over and picks up the microphone and looks around at the stunned arena.

Ric Flair- I NEVER LOST! I NEVER GAVE UP! I NEVER TAPPED OUT! I NEVER GOT PINNED! I NEVER RETIRED! WOO! WOO! WOO! WOO!

Ric Flair is losing his mind. He runs over to the turnbuckle and rips off the padding and throws it to the outside of the ring. He then runs to another turnbuckle and rips the padding off and throws it to the outside of the ring. He runs back over to Arn Anderson and this time stomps away on his lifeless body.

Ric Flair- YOU SCREWED ME, ARN! YOU SCREWED ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Flair continues to stomp away on Arn Anderson.

Ric Flair- I NEVER LOST! ARN ANDERSON LOST! ARN ANDERSON SCREWED ME! SCREW HIM! SCREW YOU ALL! I AM THE NATURE BOY AND I WILL NEVER… EVER… NEVER, EVER RETIRE! WOOO!

Flair drops the microphone and grabs the legs of Arn Anderson and locks him in the Figure Four. Arn Anderson lays there lifeless as Ric Flair screams in animalistic rage as he has the submission locked on Arn Anderson. Flair grabs the ropes and pulls on it for more leverage to put more pain on the legs of Arn Anderson. Arn is knocked out cold so he is not feeling no pain, but The Nature Boy wants to inflict pain on Arn Anderson.

Flair begins to scream at Anderson, “TAP OUT! TAP OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH! QUIT! QUIT! THROW IN THE TOWEL! THROW IN THE TOWEL YOU SON OF A BITCH! SCREW YOU, ARN, SCREW YOU!”

Referees begin coming from the back and they run into the ring and begin to pull The Nature Boy off of the lifeless Arn Anderson as the EMT’s stand on the outside of the ring watching waiting for the scene to get safe so they can go and help out Arn Anderson.

The referees finally get Ric Flair off of Arn and Flair begins delivering chop after chop after chop after chop on every single referee that tries to stop him until there is no referees left. Flair begins walking around the ring with blood all over him and lets out a, “WOOO!” The crowd is just in awe. Flair then walks over to Arn Anderson and lifts his lifeless body up and pins him against the ropes and grabs him by the face and begins to talk without a microphone, but loud enough for the people in the back to hear what he is saying to Arn.

Ric Flair- I NEVER… GAVE UP! YOU… SCREWED ME!

Flair releases the cheek of Arn Anderson and gives him a vicious chop right to the chest that echoes through the arena and Arn Anderson’s lifeless body falls through the middle ropes and to the outside of the ring where he falls hard. The EMT’s quickly scramble over to Arn and begin to check on him. Flair looks around the arena and wipes the blood from his face and rises his hair up putting blood all over his hair, as well. His eyes are open as wide as they have ever been. He then crouches over and picks up the GOAT World Heavyweight championship and looks at it and smiles a sadistic smile that we have never seen on the face of The Nature Boy in all his years as a wrestler. He then drapes it over his shoulders and exit’s the ring, making his way up the ramp looking at the shocked fans. Flair is full of his best friends blood. Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler are in too much shock to say a word. Flair makes his way up the ramp as the return of RAW comes to an end.

-Show Ends-

Kid Carter

"I NEVER LOST.... YOU SCREWED ME!"

In a night that was supposed to be about the end of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair, it became the end of a Horsemen Friendship. With blood of his friend all over his fists, chest, face and carpet, the tears of sadness to see The Nature Boy retire became tears of shock.

RAW Quick Results
    KOTE Round One- Triple H def. Carlito via pin fall
    Tag Team Number One Contender Match- The Red Neck Wrecking Crew def. The Hooligans via pin fall
    KOTR Round One- Randy Orton def. Mr. Kennedy via pin fall
    KOTR Round One- Umaga def. Finlay via count out
    KOTR Round One- CM Punk def. Shawn Michaels via pin fall
    - JBL announces that he is a retired wrestler now and will begin his reign as the greatest manager of all time and will have his prodigy debut at The King of the Ring. He makes fun of Carlito for the loss to Triple H saying, “DON’T BE A CARLITO, BECAUSE CARLITO IS A LOSER!” Carlito will then spit an apple in JBL’s face which will make JBL say that Carlito will pay for that.
    - Garrison Cade turns his back on Mark Jindrak ending The Money Men and debuts a new friend and partner, Trevor Murdoch to form The Red Neck Wrecking Crew.
    - Dusty Rhodes meets with Ric Flair before the retirement speech and brings along his son, Cody Rhodes and tells Flair how much of a legend he has been.
    - Ric Flair’s retirement speech goes from emotional from the words of Arn Anderson to shock as The Nature Boy beats on Arn Anderson with the new title that Arn Anderson gave him leaving Arn Anderson a bloody mess and even chopping away at the referees who tried to break it up. Ric Flair says that he was screwed by Arn Anderson and never lost, therefore he never retired!

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A review, yes a review....

Nice review of what happened between Bret/Flair at your WM and we are straight into a match, which is strange because it very, very rarely happens on RAW, I was expecting Bret to come out but alas we start one a match. You've brought KOTR back but didn't explain what the winner will get? Will he get a title shot or just bragging rights?

Anyway onto HHH/Carlito. Squash match, jesus Carlito got it handed to him. I would have thought you might have made something of Carlito but obviously not. HHH cuts a nice heel promo, hopefully he will be harking back to his 2000/2001 days where he was the best in the game, no pun intended. Good start to this return thus far although I think squashing Carlito was a bit unfair, I'm sure you could have found someone else worse than Carlito to squash.

JBL as a manager should be cool, he's got the gob for it and if necessary can back his client up, should be interesting to see who you place him with, maybe an up and comer to give them a little bit of rub maybe? Who ever his man will be, he'll be facing Carlito that's for sure, although I'm not sure on Carlito being a face, he's whole persona just doesn't suit that. Well that's one way to change a tag partner, although please make Jindrak dissappear, he's another person who just can't be a face. Should be good to see what you do with Cade/Murdoch as they are a pretty handy tag teamm. Good so far, nothing outstanding.

RNWC vs The Hooligans, I expect RNWC to win this being as they are the new tag team on the block so to speak. Again another a dominant victory but it shows the RNWC brute strength up quite well, they could well be in for a title run. Nice promo from them afterwards, you are building them up nicely and expect them to be in the finals.

Nice little video segment from Orton about Flair, it would have built up to the retirement speech if you had a little segment like this at the beginning of every post or something like that. Orton vs. Kennedy, two of my favourites, I'm expecting Orton to prevail. Nice match you had between the two with Orton winning with the R.K.O out of nowhere, hopefully you can get Orton a bit more vicious, like he was before the end of last year, punting galore.

So the KOTR winner will get the title shot, maybe Hart vs. Jericho? That would be a nice match. Jericho's promo just sounded and felt a little bit off, something just wasn't right. Looking forward to the highlight reel though.

If you kept this promo between HBK and Punk, it would have been good, I think having Triple H in it became overkill, also it didn't help that Triple H didn't sound too great, you had him spot on earlier in the show, he sounded like The Game, he just didn't here. Naming finishers in promo's as well it a no no, they just don't read right. Punk/HBK should be a good match though. Same with Finlay/Umaga.

A feud between these two would have been pretty good, a brawl fest it would be, my favourite kind of wrestling. Another squash, I'd be careful how many squashes you put in this tournament, it will devalue i plus Finlay getting squashed on his debut doesn't help, he should have got a bit more offence in. Infact I was hoping for a double countout or DQ so the two get another match later on, they might still do but Finlay is going to have to go over hard next time if they do meet.

It's Main Event time, this should be a cracker if it's allowed to go longer than a squash. I liked the SCM spot in the middle of the match and Punk falling out of the ring, built up the near fall really well. Nice end to the match as well, that was a well written match and I'm surprised to see Punk come out on top. WM rematch in a couple of weeks time, I think Punk will even the score. The HHH Pedigree after the match make my belief more concrete, Punk will even the score.

It's Flair time WOOOO! Again I think you could have built up to it a bit more with a few more video segments. Sending Arn out there first was a masterstroke, it just further builds up to the live apperance of Flair and it had some good words about Flair and some pretty spot on words as well, especially about that plane crash. WOW, awesome ending with Flair going absolutely nuts, best bit of writing I've read in a long time. You wrote it perfectly, I could just imagine Flair just doing that and doing it on his best friend is even better. Awesome ending to the show Kid, interesting note to see Flair picked up the title at the end as well, is that going to come into play later.

A good show with a fantastic ending.
    The Phenom of Fan Fiction.
    Cheers to KustoM for the banner.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Kid Carter

The Kid's KWF Insider

- I wanted to bring the King of the Ring in because I have never had one of those done in the KWF, so why not? I have some great plans for the KOTR, but it might seem weak to a few, but it'll all be worth it come the PPV and what happens after it.

- I am pretty upset with myself with all the squashes I put in the show. HHH over Carlito. Umaga over the debuting Finlay upsets me the most, but I'll try and save it later. The new team in The Red Neck Wrecking Crew dominating long time team Paul London & newly named Brian Kendrick. I am upset with all the squashes, but I just wanted to make HHH, Umaga, Cade & Murdoch look beasty.

- The JBL man will be a big surprise and should tickle some fancies. It might be me selling out bringing this man in, but I think I know "enough" to make this guy worth it in the KWF. This is why I'm also upset about squashing Carlito, but I feel the JBL/Carlito interaction brings some excitement to what'll come.

- The Punk/Michaels match was supposed to be a different result with a different winner, but I came up with a whole new and different scenario for the two wrestlers. Therefore, I changed the winner last minute from Michaels to CM.

- The Ric Flair speech was supposed to be amazing, but I feel I did a great job with it. Not amazing, but great enough. I wanted to have Flair actually speak a little bit before snapping on Arn. But I decided to go with the straight to the point attack. Also, I changed another thing last minute and that was the present Anderson gave to Naitch. At first it was supposed to be a "Four Horsemen" ring and he was supposed to crack Arn in the face with it, but I decided to change it last minute and have Anderson give him a title. Now if that title will come into affect in the KWF will be decided on whether I want to or not. So the title that Arn would tell Naitch could knock out a cow was a great set up to drilling Arn in the skull with it and knock him out. I got some great plans upcoming for The Nature Boy, so stay tuned.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cool Review

Well, I can’t remember exactly how I used to write reviews, so if this comes across as a rubbish review, ever so sorry, man. I read your Wrestlemania, but can’t actually remember much that happened from it because it was that long ago. Anyways, enough of my talking lets get this things started.

I skimmed the little highlights in the box, and its funny how you retired “Naitch” before the actual proper WWE retired him. I wonder if you can do something as good if not better than what the WWE did for his retirement speech. --- I see you’ve bought back KOTR, and kudos to you, was probably my third favorite and if not third, defiantly fourth favorite pay per view when it was around. Three matches look pretty interesting in the first round, those being Finlay/Umage- CM Punk/Shawn Michaels - Rene Dupree - John Cena. --- Well, here’s the first match and I would be very surprised if Triple H didn’t get the victory here. Yes, well I was right and I did enjoy the after math with Triple H turning back to heel, what he belongs as, never really bought into him very much as a face.

If that match that JBL lose made him bankrupt, how does making him a manager not make him bankrupt? Hmm, interesting little interaction between JBL and Carlito, but now I wonder who JBL is going to manage? --- Well, this didn’t interest me much, but I suppose it did its job and now has Trevor Murdoch the partner of Garrison Cade. I wonder if your going to team Mark Jindrak with anyone to get some revenge, or just leave it. To be honest, I would probably like you to leave it as I know it wouldn’t interest me in the slightest.

Makes sense that Cade/Murdoch won just because of what just happened, very glad that Jindrak didn’t get involved as well. I love the team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick so hopefully you don’t use these guys as jobbers. I can’t remember if you have a Cruiserweight division or not, but if you do you could possibly split these two and have them in the Cruiserweight division, a feud between these two would of have me reading. The match between the two would be absolutely awesome.

Not bad from what Randy Orton had to say about Ric Flair, im guessing your going to be doing this with other superstars also, and if your not your making a bit of a mistake because you should be. --- Randy Orton beats Mr. Kennedy, not particularly interested in these guys, the right man won though. Just think maybe you should have had a different match here and put this one later as you just shown Randy Orton talking bout Ric Flair. Just read what the commentators had to say after the match and Orton ended Undertaker’s undefeated streak at Wrestlemania? Your defiantly going to push this guy to the moon then because I know how much you used to like that undefeated streak that he had. --- Jericho vs. Foley at the pay per view, this going to be a street fight or something along those lines? If so, its going to be awesome. Next week The Highlight Reel should be awesome also, cant wait to read that segment, man.

Very nice promo backstage involving CM Punk, Shawn Michaels and Triple H. I wonder who’s going to win between Shawn Michaels and CM Punk, I want it to be Punk, but I know how much you love Shawn Michaels, so difficult one to guess. It could even end in a draw possibly? This small promo from Finlay didn’t do much for me, can’t see him beating Umaga, especially since he seems to be an unstoppable force in the KWF or what ever Finlay said.

Umaga beats Finlay like I said he would, and now faces Randy Orton in the next round, interesting, I could see either man winning this one.

CM Punk wins, I’m glad he has although I do feel that he will lose in the next round against Triple H, but I’m kind of surprised that you didn’t have Shawn Michaels win as your like his biggest fan. You need to get Maria off your show, what does she really add? Triple H hits CM Punk with a pedigree after the match which sets up there match in two weeks time nicely. --- Nice touch with the backstage stuff with Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair, I liked it.

I like where Arn Anderson says something like “God let him live that day because Ric Flair had unfinished business to attend to and that was to win the World Championship 16 times”, something along those lines, I thought that was a great line. Really enjoyed Arn Anderson on the microphone. WOW, Flair clocks Anderson in the face with the title that Anderson gave him as a present, shocked me, thought this was going to be a bit like the way he went out in the WWE. I loved all of this, great last segment, so I’m guessing Flair hasn’t retired then? But he lost so surely Bret Hart (I think that was who defeated him at Wrestlemania) will have something to say about this?

Final Thoughts
    Well, I thought the show was quite average, and to be honest I forgot how to grade shows to well, so if this grade seems a bit low I’m sorry, man. But, the Ric Flair thing made the show, although the CM Punk/Shawn Michaels/Triple H interaction backstage was good and other things were also good.

Overall: 65/100
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, Kid. I promised you a review, now let's get to it!

Hmm, these KOTR brackets look pretty awesome. I'd love to see Punk and HHH battle it out again in your fed in the Quarterfinals of the Tourney, and Hart/Cena was a match I've wanted to see, so I'll be looking forward to both of those, assuming that all four advance. Punk/HBK and Orton/Kennedy look like the two best first round matchups. But these brackets have the potential for some really good matchups besides the ones I listed. I'm excited to see what you do with the tournament.

And we start off with Carlito/HHH, the first matchup in the tournament. I'd be very surprised if you have HHH lose this one, especially against Carlito, but lets see what you do. HHH owning Carlito to start it off. Pretty expected. Yeah, HHH wins in borderline squash fashion. I don't blame you for having HHH squash Carlito, but I would've liked to have seen at least a little bit of offense from him. Now this promo is amazing. HHH not taking shit from nobody, being the badass that he is. He's a natural heel, which is why I love him in a heel role in nearly every fed. A quick, yet awesome turn.

By the way, I love your commentary. It owns. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Pretty good promo by JBL, and I liked Carlito at the end. The whole "being a Carlito" thing wasn't that great, though...

Wow, so Cade just undergoes a huge gimmick change in the span of what, a week? Not smart booking, and I didn't like it. The only thing I did like was that Cade & Murdoch would be teaming up.

...Anyway, Hooligans vs. RNWC. Should be a good match. I hope L/K pull out the win, but I get the feeling you really wanna push RNWC, so I assume you'll have them win here. Nice ending with the ducking of the Clothesline and the Big Boot. I liked it, and RNWC wins, like I expected.

Well, ok. That's a decent explanation, but it still doesn't qualify for an extreme gimmick change. I'm still against it. But Murdoch still owns.

Nice tribute from Orton.

And It's time for Kennedy/Orton! This one's too close to call, but if I had to pick someone, I think you'll have Orton win after his promo on Naitch. I don't know, though. Early RKO attempt, and countered by Kennedy. Nice ending sequence, and Orton advances. Not bad.

Just seeing that you have Bret Hart vs. Viscera makes me remember all the commotion of me having Bret Hart vs. Viscera in my fed on Raw in my WWF and how it wasn't believeable to have Hart win. Sorry, got off topic for a second, but yeah, let's continue.

Meh, I wasn't really feeling that promo from Jericho. It just didn't sound very in-character to me.

It's time for me to take away your King of the Ring dreams away.
    Typo? Anyway, that was a good promo. I loved the exchange between all three men, and I really hope Punk ends up winning this tourney.

Once again, another meh promo. I'm just not feeling your Finlay, and it makes me want to root for Umaga in their match.

And it's time for Finlay/Umaga. I'm not too interested in the match, but I hope whoever wins this match loses in the next round, because I don't really like either man. I do like Umaga completely no-selling the uppercut from Finlay. Wow, Finlay got squashed. Pretty crazy.

And it is time for the Main Event! I want Punk to win this one, but I am doubting it just because of your love for HBK. But let's see what happens. Punk owning to start it off, but I assume HBK's gonna get back into it. SHIT! Sweet Chin Music. And Punk kicked out?! Wow. Amazing. I think Punk might actually win now. FUCKIN AWESOME! Punk wins! That match owned, even as a summary. It was awesome. Damn, HHH owned him, though. Oh well, Punk still advanced.

Nice promo by Dusty, and I'm hyped for this next Flair promo.

Arn introduces Flair, and does a great job in doing so. I can't imagine if Flair did die in that plane accident. Wrestling would be completely different right now, and I don't even want to imagine it. Wow, that title is corny. It was a nice gesture, but I don't think it was needed. WHAT THE FUCK?! Wow, Ric turned into Psycho. That was crazy and amazing. That totally owned and Ric owns. But it's fucked up that he's not going to retire after he did lose the retirement match. I would think the owner would have something to say about it...

Overall, this show was decent. It had it's ups and downs, but there were more positive things than negative things. So Kid, I'm gonna give you a 76/100. Not your best work, but it was a good show. I'm hyped for your next one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PB's Review of KWF ~!

RAW Week One
    Charlotte, North Carolina

I like the KWF, and I like the fact you're bringing it back simplified. I have high expectations, let's hope it's good.

• King- And two old men that should’ve both lost! This seems a little disrespectful and something I doubt King would say. I really liked the re-ccap though.
    • The KOTR is great and I'm really happy to see it back
    • Nice squash match, makes triple h look like a real threat.
    • I like the fact that Triple H means business.
    • JBL/Carlito a really enjoyed. I am not a Carlito! Gold.
    • Nice debut for Murdoch, I prefer Jinrak/Cade as a team, but th RWC are still great, very brutal too. Good work.
    • Another squash, which is a pity, but i see why you did it, you need to push this guys are brutal, you did that, so kudos for being brave with another squash.
    • Great promo from th rwc, you know what you're doing here.
    • nive wee randy tribute to flair
    • I really like the way you do your matches. They're summaries, but they still flow. Randy won, fair enough.
    • is jericho face or heel? Very heelish promo, but the crowd cheered? perhaps they were just cheerinf foley's name.
    • I really liked the thre-way promo. Very smooth and solid.
    • I actually really liked your Finlay promo, heis a bad ass and you got that across.
    • I didn't like this match, another squash. The first two, I lked, but you just built Finlay up to knock him down, pointless. These two really going at it tooth and nail would be great, it's a pity.
    • I love the fact that CM Punk won in a GREAT match. It could have went either way, and I'm excite for Punk's retribution.
    • Nice way to introduce Cody Rhodes, who I'm a big fan of.
    • WOW!!!
    • What a way to go with this, perfect. I love how emotional Arn was getting, right before the CRACK! I'm excited you're keeping this going, Ric Flair is a great character for fan fiction.

Positive Points
    The Flair segment was awesome.
    Your promos and characterisation are spot-on.
    Matches are nicely put.

Points for improvement
    You can build a character without destroying another - Finlay was made to look like a bitch!
    King seems a little too heelish and dis-respectful. Yes, he can be a heel, but if the WWE were actually planning a retirement angle, the commentator wouldn't bash the guy retiring.
    Perhaps a bit of colour or some images could brighten it up a little.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've given me permission to skim/skip everything but the Flair promo, so I will...

After skimming/skipping, I can say this much:

You've still got it! The Kid is on fire!

Triple H, Orton, Umaga, and CM Punk (over Michaels... I'm surprised!) in the quarterfinals looks like a solid bracket so far.

Now... onto the Flair promo...

Arn's promo is a bit sloppy and rambling, but it gets the points across that you want to get across. It doesn't get especially poignant until he mentions the plane crash. I don't know if that's going too far or not, but it really makes his emotional and unique. Arn rambles again after Flair comes out, but then he picks things up when he begins talking about his own injury. Imagining Ric in Arn's shoes was another nice touch to heighten the emotion of the situation... and, if you're still planning on doing what he discussed a long time ago, then this is going to be an awesome fall! However... you almost ruin the surprise by having Arn gab on and on about how well the title could knock something or someone out cold. (PS: @ the GOAT World Heavyweight Championship) Ric's half of the promo is a little weak. I'd expect him to speak a little more than he is... but whatever. I just realized that Bret Hart was involved in a screwjob whether he was in on it or not... and that actually cheapens the whole scenario a bit in my mind because it harkens back to the whole "Bret Hart" is synonymous with "screw job" notion. But that's nitpicking... Ric Flair begins to sound like Kurt Angle a bit with all of the WOO! WOO! WOO!-ing... but that fits if Flair is losing his mind... and I LOVE character that lose their minds. I take back what I said about Ric. He's said enough. Now, he's just being repetitive... despite losing his mind. I think his half of the promo should've ended three lines ago. All in all though, it's a powerful scene. It would definitely go down in the history books if it happened for real like this.

: 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*LIVE IN COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA*

Nature Boy Opening Promo

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

The crowd boo their brains out and coming from the back is none other than The Nature Boy, Ric Flair! He is in red tights and he makes his way down the ramp with the GOAT World Heavyweight championship around his waist. He looks at the crowd with a huge smile on his face before reaching the ring and climbing up the steel steps and entering the ring. He then struts his way across the ring to a chorus of boos from the South Carolina crowd. He demands a microphone and is quickly handed one. The Nature Boy has a huge smile on his face as he looks around at the booing crowd. The crowd then begins to chant, “SCREW YOU! SCREW YOU! SCREW YOU! SCREW YOU!”

Ric Flair- Exactly what Arn Anderson did to me! HE SCREWED ME!

The crowd boos some more, but Flair shuts there chant up.

Ric Flair- What I did last week was get revenge! The Nature Boy got revenge on a man who stabbed him in the back! The Nature Boy got revenge from a man who was supposed to be his best friend and screwed him over because he was JEALOUS!

Flair’s face turns red.

Ric Flair- He was jealous that no matter how hard he tried, he could never ever be the man! No matter how hard he tried to stand out in the Four Horsemen, he never could because The Nature Boy was there! He tried to finally stand out for something! He tried to be the man who threw in the towel to end The Nature Boy’s career, but I NEVER LOST!

Flair looks like he’s a half a second away from snapping.

Ric Flair- And everyone can moan all they want about how it's not fair because The Nature Boy lost his retirement match and should not be wrestling, again! Well, I got news for you! I NEVER LOST! I NEVER TAPPED OUT! The way I look at it, there was someone who retired from that match. That man being Arn Anderson! The only man to give up was Arn Anderson and therefore, Arn Anderson retired!

Flair's eyes are opened wide and he has a huge, psychotic grin on his face.

Ric Flair- Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to the reason why I really came out here, tonight! To keep my wrestling career going! I am coming out here tonight to hurt somebody! I am out here to fight somebody! I am here to defend my 17th World title, The Greatest Of All Time World Heavyweight championship! This is an open challenge! To anybody in the back who has a problem with what I did last week, or what I am going to do throughout the rest of my wrestling career, then come out here and why don’t you try and stop me!

Flair becomes walking around the ring waiting for somebody.

Ric Flair- Come on! Does somebody want to be a World Heavyweight champion? Who wants this title?!

Flair begins to rub his GOAT World Heavyweight championship with a crazy smile on his face.

Ric Flair- Come on! Does anybody want to be the man?! I know that somebody in the back there has to have a problem with what I did! Either that or wants to prove to the world that they are the man! Then come out here and beat the man! WOOO!

Flair begins pacing around the ring in excitement and anxiousness. All of a sudden, we hear some familiar music.

*AMERICANNNNNNNNNNNNN… DREAM!*

The crowd erupts in cheers and making his way from the back in a cowboy hat, blue jeans and a blue and white button up shirt is Dusty Rhodes. He has a microphone in hand and he looks extremely pissed off. The Nature Boy has a huge smile on his face as he walks around the ring in excitement. He takes off his title and drops it on the mat right in front of him. He waits for Dusty to get into the ring before saying something.

Ric Flair- I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to beat your ass for a long time, Dusty! You want to fight The Nature Boy, WOOO, Ric Flair?! Put that microphone down and get ready to fight!

Dusty Rhodes- First of all, Natcha Boy! I’m not here to fight!

The crowd boos. Dusty looks at them, shaking his head.

Dusty Rhodes- No, no. I’m here for a different reason! What you did last week was just… terrible! That made me want to throw up my dinnah! It was by far the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life! So, no, Natcha Boy, I’m not here to wrassal with you or to fight with you. No. I’m here to slap the crap out of you!

Dusty Rhodes slaps the shit out of Ric Flair on the right cheek and the crowd goes insane. Flair’s eyes open wide open.

Dusty Rhodes- That one was four Arn Anderson!

Dusty Rhodes slaps the crap out of Ric Flair, again.

Dusty Rhodes- That one was for my son, Cody Rhodes, who had to sit back there and think he was seeing a great retire and instead saw the biggest piece of trash to ever step foot on God’s green earth!

Dusty Rhodes slaps the crap out of The Nature Boy a third time.

Dusty Rhodes- That one is for all these fans who came out to see a man they respected and got disrespected beyond… UGH!

The Nature Boy drills his foot right in between the legs of Dusty Rhodes with a low blow. Dusty drops the microphone and falls down to his knees where The Nature Boy quickly picks up his GOAT World Heavyweight championship and runs it right to the side of Dusty Rhodes head which sends Dusty onto his side and flopping onto his stomach, out cold. The Nature Boy begins pounding away on the side of Dusty’s face with vicious stomps until blood begins to drip down his face. The Nature Boy is going insane. Flair rolls Dusty Rhodes over onto his back and then grabs the right leg of Dusty and puts his leg in between it before completely applying The Figure Four Leg Lock! Dusty is out cold so he does not scream, but The Nature Boy is going insane. All of a sudden, the crowds boos turn into cheers and coming from the back is the son of Dusty Rhodes…

… CODY RHODES!

Cody slides into the ring and drops an elbow right to the face of The Nature Boy. Flair releases the submission on Dusty and Cody quickly picks up The Nature Boy and gives him a wicked uppercut which sends Flair stumbling into the ropes. Cody then runs at him and gives him a clothesline which sends Flair flipping to the outside of the ring! Cody then picks up Flair‘s title and throws it to the outside of the ring at The Nature Boy. Cody quickly gets on his knees besides his father and The Nature Boy is quick to his feet as he grabs his title and makes his way up the ramp in shock.

Inside of the ring, Cody Rhodes grabs a microphone and looks up the ramp at The Nature Boy.

Cody Rhodes- You want a fight, Nature Boy? You want to defend your title?! Well, let’s do it! Tonight! Right here! In Columbia, South Carolina! The Nature Boy versus The NEW American Dream, Cody Rhodes! You want a fight, Flair, I’ll bring you a fight!

Flair smiles the widest smile we’ve seen on The Nature Boy tonight. He back pedals up the remainder of the ramp and then leaves to the back without answering Cody Rhodes question. Cody angrily drops the microphone as EMT‘s and referees come from the back to check on the out cold and bloody Dusty Rhodes. Cody looks down at his father upset and angry, looking for revenge.

Flair tells Cody to earn it

The Nature Boy is in the back and has a huge smile on his face.

Ric Flair- Stay in that ring, Cody! You want a piece of me, Cody? Well, you'll get it! But not without earning it, boy! Did you really think your wrestling debut would be against The Nature Boy, Ric Flair? Well, you thought wrong! You'll earn a shot at me and my title!

Flair rubs his gold with a smirk on his face.

Ric Flair- Tonight, you will have your debut! Now here's the thing, I don't expect you to win. No. All I'm saying is if you want a shot at my title, all you have to do is last five minutes inside of the ring with this man! ONLY FIVE MINUTES! If you lose before those five minutes, then you can kiss your dreams of getting your butt kicked by The Nature Boy GOOD BYE!

Flair smiles.

Ric Flair- And don't even think about asking what would happen if you won under five minutes, because boy, you have no shot at winning! Because your opponent.... right now.... is.... UMAGA!

Umaga steps in front of the camera with Armando Alejandro Estrada and Umaga lets out a scream before slapping his chest. Armando taps his back and the two head to ring side.

Ric Flair- WOOO!

Umaga defeats Cody Rhodes- 2:20
    - Cody stood no chance as he tried getting in some offense, but Umaga would just strike back. Cody snuck in an eye rake on Umaga which seemed to give Cody some room to get some offense before the five minute mark, but as Cody ran for a clothesline on the wobbling Umaga, Umaga caught him with the thumb to the throat and finished him by falling on top of him with a body splash taking the pin for the win.

The Kid/Cody Rhodes Promo

Cody Rhodes is shown walking down the halls holding onto his neck in pain and he seems to be very upset in himself. All of a sudden, Cody's arm is grabbed and he turns around with a fist ready to hit, but it's The Kid.

The Kid- Whoa, relax. It's me.

Cody puts his head down in disappointment in front of the boss.

The Kid- It's tough out there. I'm sure you knew that before you made your debut, but don't worry about it. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself. A chance to make a name for yourself in the KWF. And since I'm the boss, I make the rules around here. So at The King Of The Ring, it will be you, Cody, going one on one against.... The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. And here's my favorite part, since Flair has found a way around the retirement stipulation, if you beat The Nature Boy, he is FIRED!

Cody is in shock.

The Kid- Here's your chance to put a legend away. Here's your chance to get revenge for Arn Anderson and your father, Dusty. This is your chance to be famous. I gave you the ball, man, now what you do with the ball is no longer in my hands, it's up to you.

Kid smiles and Cody looks a lot happier then he did.

Cody Rhodes- I-I....

The Kid just whispers, "Shhh" to Cody.

The Kid- The Kid has spoken.

King Of The Ring First Round Match
    Kurt Angle defeats Jeff Hardy- 8:53

- The match had Angle in control for the most part, but Jeff Hardy finally fought back and got some great offense in. Angle took control back and went for the Angle Slam, but Jeff pulled himself out of it and landed behind Kurt and spun him around connecting with the Twist Of Faith. Jeff would slowly climb to the top turnbuckle, but Angle would leap to his feet and belly to belly suplex the battered body of Jeff Hardy off the top turnbuckle and would hook the leg for the pin and the win to advance to the next round of the King of the Ring tournament.
    Kurt Angle/Shelton Benjamin KOTR promo

Angle is shown pumped up in the back by the locker rooms and Shelton Benjamin is standing by with him jumping up and down in his wrestling gear.

Kurt Angle- That's what a king looks like! Wooo!

Shelton Benjamin- Yeah, good job out there. Man, just imagine.... in the semi finals, you versus me! The winner goes into the King of the Ring finals and has a chance to be the king! I could be King!

Kurt Angle- Yeah and Hillary Clinton could be president!

Shelton Benjamin- But....

Kurt Angle- Exactly! Now, I hope you took lessons of how it's done! Go out there and beat that bald.... has been! Go out there and beat Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Angle smiles.

Shelton Benjamin- I'm going to win! I'm going to prove to you and everyone in the world that I can be king! I'm going to win! There will be change!

Shelton walks out of the locker room, pumped up. Angle shakes his head and shrugs. He then looks up at the roof with a huge smile on his face. He then whispers to himself.

Kurt Angle- Ladies and gentlemen, the two time King of the Ring.... Kurt.... Angle.

Angle smiles.

Shelton Benjamin defeats Stone Cold Steve Austin- 8:44

- The match had both men having offense in, but Stone Cold let out his venom towards the end of the match. Shelton stole it back for a split second after countering an Irish Whip with an Irish Whip of his own sending Austin into the turnbuckle. Shelton then charged at Austin for the Shelton Splash, but Austin moved out of the way and Shelton hit the turnbuckle! Shelton bounced off, turned around right into the kick and the stunner.... NO! Shelton pulled his head free and rolled Austin over for a clean roll up victory to advance to the next round of the King of the Ring tournament!
    After Match- Stone Cold Celebration

Shelton quickly rolls to the outside of the ring and Austin sits up with a shocked face on. His mouth is wide open as he looks outside of the ring at Shelton. Shelton even looks shocked as he looks inside of the ring with his eyes wide open. Austin then smiles and begins clapping his hands. He walks to the ropes and asks for a microphone and is quickly handed one.

Steve Austin- Congratulations to Shelton Benjamin! Give me some beer!

Austin walks over to the ropes and beer is thrown inside of the ring and he catches a few. Austin puts the microphone by his mouth with two beers in hand.

Steve Austin- Get in here, jackass. I'm not celebrating your victory by myself. Come have a beer.

Shelton seems to second guess himself as he stands outside of the ring.

Steve Austin- It's one beer, don't worry, you wont get drunk.

Shelton looks at the crowd, shrugs and then gets into the ring. He makes his way over to Austin and Austin hands him one of the beers. They both open up their beers, slap beers and begin to chug it down! All of a sudden....

.... KICK TO THE STOMACH! STUNNER! Beer comes flying out of Shelton's mouth as he is hit with the Stone Cold Stunner! Austin picks up the microphone as the crowd is going wild.

Steve Austin- GIVE ME SOME MORE BEER!

The crowd erupts in cheers as the glass shatters and more beer is thrown into the ring for Stone Cold Steve Austin! It then heads to a commercial break with Stone Cold Steve Austin chugging down more beers.

New Superstar- Montel Vontavious Porter Introduction Promo

The footage shows a basketball gym and we see a black man with braids standing there with a microphone in hand.

????- Hello and welcome to the greatest show on earth. My name is Elijah Burke and behind me is my star, a man that is just unstoppable at anything he does. A man that can learn something new in just one try. Now, look behind me and get ready to see some greatness.

The camera goes onto the basketball court and standing there in a green Boston Celtics jersey is Paul Pierce of the NBA champions, The Boston Celtics. Standing in front of him with a basketball in hand is another black male with braids. He has tape right under his eyes and a purple head band on. He squares off face to face with Paul Pierce and dribbles the ball a few times before doing a cross over, getting right past Paul Pierce and laying it up.

Paul Pierce- Man, when'd you learn that cross over?

????- Just now.

The braided man checks the ball to Paul Pierce and Pierce posts up on the man and goes for a lay up, but gets it swatted way out of bounds. Pierce looks in shock and looks the man in the face.

Paul Pierce- Damn. You should really join the NBA, we'd be happy to have you.

The braided man laughs and walks away from Paul Pierce and goes over to Elijah Burke.

Elijah Burke- That was just amazing. Introduce yourself to the world.

????- I am God's athletic gift to the world. Give me anything and I'll perfect it. Give me a golf ball, I'll hit a hole in one. Give me a basketball, I'll cross a champ over. Give me a football, I'll run right through you. Give me a baseball and I'll hit it right out of the park. My name is Montel Vontavious Porter. You could all just call me... M.... V.... P.

MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER IS COMING....

King Of The Ring First Round Match
    Rene Dupree defeats John Cena 11:20

- The match was an all out brawl between two men who have proven a hell of a lot to earn this chance at becoming King. The end of the match saw Dupree get a hard kick to the stomach, Cena running across the ring and coming back with a throwback! Cena leaped to his feet and was pumped up as he threw up his hands calling for the end. Cena crouched over and picked Dupree up to his feet, lifted him up into the air for the F-U and.... Dupree would slip out and land right behind John Cena! Dupree would hook one of Cena's arms and then right across the throat with the French Tickler (crossface chicken wing). Cena was trapped and had nowhere to go and would be forced to tap out to the submission! Dupree released Cena and the crowd applauded both men for the amazing match they just put up. Rene Dupree advances to the second round of the King of the Ring tournament to take on his long time rival, Kurt Angle!
    Bret Hart & The NEW Hart Foundation Promo

Inside The Hart Foundation locker room, we see Bret Hart standing alongside TJ Wilson and Harry Smith. Bret is still in street clothes and didn't get ready for his main event match later tonight. Smith and Wilson look pumped up for their match.

Bret Hart- This is it, boys. Here's your first match in the KWF. You guys look ready and I'm sure you guys are ready. Just remember this one thing, everything I've got in this business, I've earned. You guys are given the ultimate oppurtunity right now to earn those Tag Team titles. It's time for you guys to go out there and earn what's yours. Earn those Tag Team titles. And one day, you will both be in the wrestling Hall Of Fame, like me. Don't let nobody get in your way. If anybody tries to screw you over, you screw them right back! Go out there and get that Tag Team title shot.

TJ Wilson- We wont let you down, Bret.

Harry Smith- I'm going to keep the Smith name proud, I guarantee it!

Bret smiles as the two walk out of the locker room.

Bret Hart- And tonight, it's my turn to earn that one last title shot.

Hart looks at the floor all concentrated as we leave the scene.

NO1 Contender for Tag Team Title Shot
    MNM & The NEW Hart Foundation ENDS in a NO CONTEST 7:54

- The match was filled with some great exciting spots. The end comes when all four men are inside of the ring brawling it out. From the back comes the other team that earned a shot at the Tag Team titles, The Redneck Wrecking Crew, with a pair of ropes each. Cade and Murdoch slip into the ring and Cade charges at Wilson and gives him a huge boot right to the face that sends Wilson right onto his back. Smith sees this and charges at Cade, but Cade ducks a clothesline and wraps a rope right around the throat of Smith from behind and begins choking him out with it. Murdoch grabs Nitro and lifts him off the ground and gives him a huge sidewalk slam. Mercury charges at Murdoch and Murdoch sticks his foot out kicking Mercury in the mid section. Murdoch then ties the bull rope around the throat of Mercury and begins choking him out until Mercury shows no more movement. Cade brings Smith to a turnbuckle and ties him up on it. Murdoch does the same thing to Mercury. Cade then walks over to Wilson and ties the rope around his throat, too, until he is out cold and ties him against a turnbuckle, as well. Murdoch lifts Nitro up, violently by the hair, onto his knees and ties his last rope around his throat, choking him out and ties him against the last free turnbuckle. All four men are now tied on seperate turnbuckles by their throats. Cade walks over to the ropes and demands a microphone.
    After Match- Cade & Murdoch Promo

Garrison Cade- Now what ya'll just witnessed tonight is the beginning of the new era of the Tag Team division. I finally found myself a partna who is just as vicious and sadistic as I am! I carried Mark Jindrak to TWO Tag Team title runs in the KWF. Now I got myself a partna who I don't have to carry and can handle himself inside of this ring. Now, these two don't stand a chance against us and don't deserve to be Tag Team champions! Now, you probably like their high flying wrestling style, but that crap is not going to work against us! It didn't work for London and Spanky and it sure as hell is not going to work with these two. There is NO Tag Team in the KWF that will stop us and when we win those Tag Team titles, there will be NO Tag Team that will ever take them off of us! We are The Redneck Wrecking Crew and we mean business!

Murdoch yanks the microphone out of Cade's hands and begins going nuts on it.

Trevor Murdoch- AND IF ANYBODY GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, WE WILL DESTROY THEM!

Murdoch slams the microphone on the floor as EMT's and officials start storming down the ramp to help the four men tied up by their throats. Cade and Murdoch leave with evil looks on their faces.

Y2J HIGHLIGHT REEL- GUEST MIC FOLEY

Jericho would make his entrance first.

Jericho stands inside of the ring with a huge, cocky smile on his face and his KWF World Title around the waist. The crowd boo their brains out. That seems to please Chris Jericho and he finally begins to talk.

Chris Jericho- WELCOME TO RAW… IS… JERICHO!

That gets more louder boos for Chris Jericho and Jericho seems to have been more annoyed then delightful with that.

Chris Jericho- SHUT… THE HELL… UP! Tonight is a very special night and you should all be grateful to have me inside of this ring!

Jericho smiles and the crowd boo even louder then before.

Chris Jericho- Be grateful to have this sexy beast inside of this ring with the KWF World Title, which means that this sexy beast is the greatest… no, better, the KING OF THE WORLD!

The crowd doesn’t like it and continue to boo as Jericho rubs on his World title around his blue jeans. Jericho is also sporting an old school pink Y2J shirt.

Chris Jericho- Now, before I interview my guest, let me remind you guys of why this match is happening! Believe me, you’ll think it’s funny just like I do. Apparently, I get to keep this World title for being smart enough to not stick with the Invaders on their way out and over to a crap wrestling show that makes absolutely no sense!

The crowd actually cheer for that. Jericho gets annoyed by that.

Chris Jericho- I was the leader of that group, anyways, I had the brain, he had the followers, but look who got the KWF money and look who still got himself the World title! It’s Chris Jericho, BABY!

The crowd cheers, again. This time Jericho snaps.

Chris Jericho- SHUT YOUR MOUTHS BECAUSE CHRIS JERICHO DOES NOT NEED YOUR SUPPORT! Because your support means nothing just like this match with Mick Foley. You see, I got this match by doing something smart! But now look who’s coming! THE COWARDLY LION WITH HIS CO-COU- COURAGE!

Jericho smiles and seems very pumped up.

Chris Jericho- So, how about we welcome him out so he can tell you why he got this title shot. Ladies and gentlemen, let’s call out the Cowardly Lion and he could walk right down the yellow brick road. Ladies and gentlemen, the number one contender for my World title… MIC FOLEY!

*Car crashing sound*

The crowd erupts in cheers as Mick Foley makes his way down the ramp. Foley has a huge smile on his face as he heads into the ring with his black sweatpants and a white shirt. Foley grabs a microphone from the table inside of Jericho’s ring. Foley smiles at the crowd and then turns his smile right to Jericho as he approaches.

Mick Foley- Before you ask me your stupid questions about our match, let me be the first to say that it feels good to be back in South Carolina!

Foley walks away from Jericho with a huge smile on his face as the South Carolina crowd erupts in cheers.

Chris Jericho- How predictable? A cheap pop. Now Foley, let’s get to the talking. Speaking of cheap, tell this whole crowd the cheap reason why you are the chosen one to get the first World title shot at the renewal of the KWF?

Mick Foley- Well, Chris, I actually would love to say why. It’s because when you had your little crew of Invaders invading our show, I was the man who stood up to the top dog! No, not to you. To Jeff Jarrett. I stood up to him because I didn’t want a shot at your title that you were holding because you hid behind them. No, I aimed for the top dog. I aimed for the man who could get them out. And you know what happened? Right before it was supposed to be Jeff Jarrett versus Mick Foley in a Hell in a Cell match, Jeff Jarrett and his little followers left! They all ran and you know what his excuse was? We got what we wanted! We got noticed and we got a TV deal. I don’t need to fight inside of the cell, because I’d kick Foley’s ass for nothing! That was his exact quote. And you know what I said? I said bring it whenever the hell you want to you little bitch! Quoted for accuracy!

Foley looks around at the crowd and seems pumped up and pissed off.

Mick Foley- BEFORE THAT, I went into Wrestlemania and I whooped on Terry Funk’s ass in a match that the two of us made famous, a no disqualification match!

Foley seems more pumped up by this.

Mick Foley- So what was next for good ol’ Mick Foley? AH! Why not go after the man who was a part of the Invaders, but decided to hang here! YOU, CHRIS JERICHO!

Jericho shrugs and shines on his title saying that it was basically a no thinker.

Mick Foley- Why don’t you answer something? Why don’t you tell the crowd why you REALLY stayed? Or, better yet, why you were allowed to stay? Answer that for the crowd!

Chris Jericho- Now, listen here ass clown. I’m not going to say why for two reasons! The first reason is because this is my show, I’m the host and I ask the questions! I don’t answer them! Second, because this crowd deserves nothing from me!

Mick Foley- Fine. I’ll tell you!

Chris Jericho- And for what? For these imbeciles in the audience? Is it because of these ass clowns that I’m the World champion? Absolutely not! I’m the World champion, because of my brains and my talent! Because of myself! Does this crowd come into the ring and make the tag? Did these idiots catch you when you got thrown off the cell by The Undertaker? Or through the cell twice! Did this crowd block some of Terry Funk’s shots on you at Wrestlemania? Did this crowd help me defeat Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania for the World title? This crowd does nothing, but sit there and watch us go through pain and cheer for or against us!

Mick Foley- These people…

Chris Jericho- … DO NOTHING! Foley, I bet you this crowd would want to see us go at in a No Disqualification match at The King of the Ring!

The crowd cheers. Foley smiles.

Chris Jericho- You see! They want to see us bleed! They want to see you go through a fiery table! They want to see Chris Jericho whoop your fat ass all over that ring and do it in your kind of match and walk out the World champion! So, you know what? I’ll see what believing in the fans opinion can do… who here wants to see if Chris Jericho and Mick Foley in a No Disqualification match at The King of the Ring?

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Chris Jericho- Fine, you got it! At The King of the Ring, I will face Mick Foley off in a No Disqualification Match for my World title to prove to the world that I am the KING… OF THE WORLD!

Jericho is pumped up and heads for the ropes.

Chris Jericho- Now Foley, I’ll see you at the King of the Ring and oh yeah… here’s a quick preview!

Jericho snaps at Foley and drills him in the skull with the microphone forcing a loud thud to echo through the arena. Foley falls to one knee and Jericho drills him another three times in the skull with the microphone until Foley lays on his side. Jericho drops the microphone and takes his belt off of his waist and jumps on top of Foley and sits on his chest. Jericho begins screaming in Foley‘s face with the belt in front of his face.

Chris Jericho- THIS IS MY TITLE! I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD!

Jericho gets off of Foley and backs up to the ropes and throws his arms into the air in the “Y” symbol with his right hand holding the KWF World title. The crowd boo their brains out as Foley begins to drip blood from his forehead from the four microphone shots. Jericho’s music blasts as he heads out of the ring and up the ramp with a cocky smirk on his face. Foley helps himself to the back and he seems very angry and looking for revenge. We then head to a commercial break and into the main event of the night.

MAIN EVENT
    KING OF THE RING ROUND ONE
    BRET HART DEFEATS BIG DADDY VISCERA VIA DQ

- Viscera was quiet through the night, but was all out fierce inside of the ring. He had Bret down for a 2 ½ count twice. Bret showed his heart and speed and would move out the way of a splash into the turnbuckle. Viscera would bounce off and Bret would attack the monster with diving shoulders into the back legs. Viscera would stumble, but nothing would bring him down. Bret would go for it all and get in front of Viscera and lift him off the mat and slam him onto his back! The crowd would erupt in cheer at the leg sweep tackle to the mat. Bret would hook both legs and place his right leg in between Viscera’s legs. Bret would flip Viscera over and apply the Sharpshooter on the 300+ pound monster! Viscera would scream in pain, but from the crowd would come a fan! This fan has short black hair and would slide into the ring in black and white basketball shorts and a black tank top. He would run his forearm right to the back of Bret Hart’s head.
    AFTER MATCH- GOOD BYE TO BRET HART

Bret falls off of Viscera and this fan begins stomping away on Bret Hart’s back. The man goes to the turnbuckle and rips the top padding off.. He would throw the padding to the outside of the ring and for some reasons, the security guard has not attempted to stop this man. He walks over to Bret and yanks him up to his feet and slams Bret face first onto the exposed turnbuckle. Bret seems to get knocked out for a second as he collapses right onto his back. This man grabs Bret and runs him to the ropes and throws him through the middle ropes and to the outside of the ring. He follows Bret up and drags him up the ramp by the hair and then slams him face first onto the top of the ramp. He stands over Bret and we hear a very familiar voice with a very familiar word.

????- WOOO!

The whole arena is in shock as The Nature Boy, Ric Flair makes his way from the back and smiles as he looks down at Bret.

Ric Flair- At Wrestlemania, somebody was supposed to retire! And it was certainly not going to be me! One of the reasons I was called a loser of the match was because of this man. This man helped be a part of the screw job! From now on, it will be BRET HART AND ARN ANDERSON SCREWED THE NATURE BOY! Now, I screwed Arn Anderson over… now it’s time to screw Bret Hart over! It’s time for somebody to retire. And I would not have it any other way besides like this! Because, look beside me. He is the newest member of the KWF roster and well… he is a Hart!

The crowd seems to be even more shocked like this.

Ric Flair- His name is… TEDDY HART!

Teddy throws his arms high into the air and the crowd boo him. He doesn’t seem to mind, though and just shouts “Shut up” at them and that doesn’t do a thing to the crowds reaction.

Ric Flair- Now it’s time for Bret Hart to retire!

Flair hands the microphone over to Teddy Hart and grabs Bret by the hair and…

… Bret snaps up with an uppercut to the jaw of The Nature Boy’s head! Flair stumbles back and Teddy charges at Bret and drills him in the skull with the microphone sending Bret right down onto his back. The thud echoes through the arena, like the prior microphone shot, in the night happened. Flair quickly yanks the microphone out of Teddy Hart’s hands and looks pissed off.

Ric Flair- Where’s your people, Bret?! Where is TJ Wilson?! Where is Harry Smith?! Where is the NEW Hart Foundation? NOWHERE! THERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND I RESERVED A SEAT FOR YOU! WOOOO!

Flair drops the microphone and yells at Teddy Hart to pick Bret up and he does so. Flair grabs Bret by the cheek and yells, “YOU SCREWED ME!” and then grabs Bret by his straps and runs him to the edge of the ramp and throws him off the ramp and right through a table full of televisions! The crowd is in shock and goes silent! Bret lays there motionless as EMT’s rush from the back and quickly go to aid Bret Hart. Flair and Teddy Hart look off the ramp with no smile or pity, just straight up psycho looks. The show goes off the air with the cameras on Ric Flair and Teddy Hart looking off the ramp at the down and completely out cold, Bret Hart.

*SHOW ENDS*
    Follower of Christ.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Jew Review.
    • Why is Ric Flair wearing the World Heavyweight Championship?
    • Promo rocked. I’m guessing the 17th GOAT Championship isn’t a real championship?
    • Can’t say how much that promo was good. It was very impressive. A little quick, but nothing was harmed by it.
    • Dusty answers the challenge... oh man. If this turns into Ric Flair beating the hell out of all of his old friends, I’m going to commend you on that.
    • You nailed Dusty to the “T”. Another great promo.
    • Naitch is tired of getting slapped around and here we go!
    • Cody Rhodes comes to the aid of his daddy... which in itself is good. I wouldn’t be opposed to where the Naitch starts having problems with the sons of the fathers. Cody.. Randy... Dibiase.. etc. I’d in-fact.. love that.
    • YES! Flair employs Umaga to lay waste of Rhodes before he’ll fight him. Great heel tactic, BTW.
    • I’m astonished that you allowed Umaga to destroy Cody. It was a great move. Cody, the guaranteed win to pay back his father’s beat down.. gets annihilated by a beast. It made sense, but hopefully Cody has some more involvement in the future.
    • “The Kid has spoken”.. weak man. Really weak.
    • If Cody wins.. I riot! You can drag this story out for MONTHS. Flair beating up fathers and then their sons.. using heel tactics and employing monsters to do his dirty work first.
    • The Kid versus Ric Flair at WrestleMania III. Fucking book it! Only the Kid would have the audacity to book himself into retiring the greatest wrestler of all time. Part of me thinks it’s unbelievable.. but part of me wants to see you have the cockiness to pull it off.
    • I think you’ve finally understood the importance of a summarized weekly show. And it’s proven in a summarized Jeff Hardy/Kurt Angle match. I’m still shocked you didn’t have Hardy go over.
    • I love the outrageousness of your show. It feels like the Attitude Era.. today.
    • Love the Hilary Clinton line.. “No chance.”
    • Haha.. I love Angle whispering himself as the King of the Ring.
    • Shelton gets a very believable win over Steve Austin. I’m just not liking it. I have to believe that one minute Benjamin is nothing.. into beating Austin? I wouldn’t be against seeing Shelton rise up like he did against Triple H, but it needs to be believable.
    • Same old same old with a Stunner. Way to give a guy a push and immediately slam him to the bottom in one match.
    • Wow. Just. Wow. The MVP/Basketball promo just owned all. If this turned into an almost Mr. Perfect like promo series.. it will be the end all of how to push MVP. I LOVED IT!
    • New Hart Foundation. Promo was a bit bland, but left it open ended with Bret’s final words.
    • The tag match.. even though no one won.. was just phenomenal when the Rednecks invaded and demolished all four of them. I think the best part of this show is the end result with them tied up to the posts by their necks. I LOVED IT! Every bit of it.
    • The promo was good (by Cade).. something a bit more original.. like a Catch-Phrase by Murdoch would have been the tits. Nothing phenomenal from him.
    • I’m not sure about who your champions are, which has been confusing me all night.
    • Jericho’s promo was very weak. Probably the worst of the night. I just didn’t feel much excitement from him.
    • Same with Foley. He’s explaining way too much, and not exactly in character either.
    • The promo gets a bit more heated at the end, but I feel it’s still missing a point. This is your “big story” and it feels like it’s missing something huge for it. I commend you for trying to think outside the box with “not just about the title” but.. it feels like a let-down.
    • The last match.. eh.. not a fan of BDV.. but Hart beats him. After the match.. it was a huge let-down. Only for one reason. Teddy Hart is a complete jackass. I despise him. If it was anyone but him.. I would have appreciated it more. But.. Flair involved in two storylines at once may a bit much.
    • ¾ of this show was just overly impressive. Much more than I expected. MVP’s story is amazing. Cody/Flair will be huge if it goes where I think. KOTR will be good. Just work on Foley/Jericho and whatever you’re doing with Hart and it will be amazing. The Rednecks was great as well.
    Follower of Christ.

Thread Information