vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: LSW Season II: Genesis

Credit: LSW.com

Christian Cage Has Arrived

Christian Cage said he was going to do it. He said he'd become Mr. Money in the Bank.

To be fair, despite his ego, he always does what he says he’s going to do. In Season I, Cage said he would become the Fusion Division Champion. He did. He said he was going to beat then-Iron Division Champion Bryan Danielson and become the only dual-champion in LSW history. He did. And now, he’s saying he’s going to become the World Heavyweight Champion thanks to his Money in the Bank guranteed contract.

Who are we to say he won’t?

We here at LSW.com are by no means fans of Cage’s attitude. And we’re not trying to speak down on current LSW World Champ Chris Jericho. Jericho and Cage have a long-standing history; former best friends, former bitter enemies. For the most part, they’ve kept their distance. Will this be the rekindling of their storied-rivalry?

There’s a wild-card factor in this as well. One man named Austin Aries. A man who was undefeated headed into Battle at the Alamo, and if not for some less-than-honorable tactics employed by Christian Cage in the finals, he might still be undefeated…and the owner of the Money in the Bank.

Christian Cage. A man of his word. And a deceiver. His morality will continue to be a question as Season II continues…and for once, the spotlight might not be where Cage wants to be.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSW Newswire: “Battle at the Alamo”

We enter into a studio room, where JB, Jeremy Borasch, is sitting on a stool, with a little monitor right next to him.

Borasch: Hello everyone, I’m JB, Jeremy Borasch, welcoming you to the first LSW Newswire. Here we’ll recap what’s happening in Lonestar Wrestling, giving everyone answers to the questions pressing their minds. While this past weekend’s main story was the Battle at the Alamo, fans witnessed what is already a match of the year candidate when LSW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho defended his title for the first time against the Samoa Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.

Highlights of the match flash on the screen. We see the brutal kicks and chops administered by both men. By the end of the clips, both men are bruised and bleeding, when Chris Jericho nailed the Codebreaker for the win.

JB: After the match, LSW.com received this exclusive interview with Samoa Joe.

The screen cuts to Samoa Joe holding a towel to his mouth and nose, wiping the blood away.

Joe: Chris Jericho, tonight, I applaud you. I went out there with one goal; to win the LSW Heavyweight Championship. You went out there with the goal of retaining it. One of us succeeded. And to that, you earn my complete respect…and my respect is NOT something earned easily. But see Chris, you’re still holding exactly what I want; exactly what I need. I need that title, Chris. I need it. And I’m going to have it. We beat the hell out of each other out there tonight. We beat the living (censor) out of one another, and you beat me fair and square. Maybe after that code breaker to my head, I’m a little concussed, but right now, I’m challenging you to a rematch at the first Showdown in Victoria. After the fight you put on tonight, I know damn well you’re man enough, Chris. I’ll be waiting for an answer.

The screen cuts back to the studio.

JB: And how would champion Chris Jericho respond to Joe’s challenge? After “Battle at the Alamo” ended, Jericho was told of the challenge and had this to say.

Camera cuts to Jericho holding an ice-pack on his neck.

Jericho: So after that ass-clown Christian Cage manages to worm his way to guaranteed title shot, I find out you’re challenging me after tonight’s match, huh Joe? Ya’ know, I watched the little promo you cut, wiping blood away from your mouth, and I feel for you. I got this damn ice-pack on my neck after you tried ripping my head off with the choke, I got welts the size of watermelons on my thighs where you kicked me. In that ring tonight, I felt like I was 25 years old again, wrestling Chris in Japan. And I loved every minute of it. Yeah, I’m bleeding, I’m bruised, but I’m still the LSW World Heavyweight Champion. Do I accept your challenge? You’re damn right I do, big man. In Victoria, it’s going to be you and me for this title right here. And I’ll bring you my best, like I have no doubts you will. So mark it on your calendars, Jericho-holics, because Chris Jericho/Samoa Joe II is coming.

The camera cuts back to JB.

JB: And there you have it, folks, Chris Jericho vs. Samoa Joe for the first Showdown of Season II. I can only imagine what kind of a match we’ll see if last night’s match was any indicator. Another man who had something important to say was the man who until last night was undefeated. That man is Austin Aries.

The camera cuts to Austin Aries in street clothes, his hair still wet from the post-match shower.

Aries: Everyone likes to think I cared so much about being undefeated. That just came with the territory of being the best in the business. Christian Cage, I don’t care that you blemished my spotless record. What I care about is the fact that you’re carrying around the briefcase containing what should have been MY World Title shot. Since I came to LSW, I’ve held this moniker of being “the future” of wrestling as we know it. Well last night, I was ready to break the glass ceiling and prove that I’m NOT the future, I’m the present…I’m the now. In Victoria, there’s going to be hell to pay the minute I see you.

The camera goes back to Borasch.

JB: Strong words from a very angry Austin Aries. We tried getting in contact with Christian Cage, but he refused to go on camera. We did get this response from him though:

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Cage
    I do everything I said I was going to do. Austin Aries can bitch and moan all he wants, the fact of the matter is, Christian Cage is the new Money in the Bank. And whenever I feel like it, you’ll be hearing the phrase “Christian Cage is the new World Heavyweight Champion.” And if you don’t know…now you know.
    JB: We’ve received word from LSW officials these two men will meet in the ring at the first Showdown, but it won’t be a one on one match. Instead, both Christian Cage and Austin Aries, along with Edge and Mr. Kennedy, will be involved in a four-man elimination match to determine the number one contender to face Chris Jericho, if he’s still LSW World Champion, at the first Pay-Per-View, Omega Dawn.

Normally, these bookings would come from LSW owner Shawn Michaels, but as we all know by now, Michaels was viciously attacked at the end of “Battle at the Alamo”, and all evidence points to one young man; Cody Rhodes, son of the legendary Dusty Rhodes. Apparently the acting commissioner, who I’m sorry to say, I do not know the identity of, has invited Cody Rhodes to speak his case at the first Showdown. What will the young Rhodes have to say? And just who is the acting commissioner? Questions upon questions as LSW Season II: Genesis kicks into high gear.

Well fans, as we end the very first edition of the LSW Newswire, I leave you with several quick clips of what the wrestlers of Lonestar Wrestling have to say heading into Act 1, Scene 1: Showdown. I’ll see you in 2 weeks.

A quick montage of clips is show, cutting quickly between the wrestlers.

Homicide and Low Ki are standing in the back wearing street clothes.

Ki: Hey punk, just so you know, me and Cide here came just for you. And I’m gonna shove size 12 Timberwolf right up your ass, bitch.

The camera cuts to Randy Orton, sitting staring at the ground.

Orton: I may have come up short tonight, but don’t forget…I am the Legend Killer. And I’ve found my legend.

The camera cuts to the Murder City Machine Guns.

Sabin: While everyone else sat around during the off-season, the Murder City Machine Guns toured the world, capture the gold, and…

Shelley: Don’t rhyme.

Sabin: Right. Whatever the case may be, whatever city we end up in, we’re the best tag team in the world.

Shelley: We’re going to do what we do best; take on all-comers. Because we’re the Murder…City…Machine Guns.

The camera cuts to Johnny Jeter, who’s admiring his title.

Jeter: This baby right here…it’s all that matters. Money in the Bank? Why would I need money, I already hold the gold.

The camera cuts to Edge.

Edge: This was the prelude…the beginning. I may not have won the Money in the Bank for a third time, but I’m still going to rise to the top. I came here with one goal…the LSW World Heavyweight Championship. And I will get it. Whether it’s Jericho, Samoa Joe, Christian Cage or El Dandy that holds it, I will face them and I will beat them. The Rated R Superstar never breaks a promise.

Edge smiles as the camera fades away.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Randy Orton: I may have come up short tonight, but don’t forget…I am the Legend Killer. And I’ve found my legend."

Michaels, maybe? Mmmmm....KJ....your so evil leaving all these hints and red herrings, ya know that?
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the tumultuous beginnings of Season II at “Battle at the Alamo” this past weekend, the first Showdown emanates from Victoria, TX.

Lonestar Wrestling: Showdown
    Act 1: Scene 1-Beginnings
    (card subject to change)

World Title Rematch
    Chris Jericho vs. Samoa Joe

4-Man Ranking: World
    Mr. Kennedy vs. Austin Aries vs. Christian Cage vs. Edge

The Naturals vs. LAX

Carlito vs. Matt Striker

Randy Orton vs. Matt Sydel

MVP vs. AJ Styles

Plus, appearances by; Fusion Division Champion Johnny Jeter, the LSW World Tag Team Champions the Murder City Machine Guns and a special announcement by the Iron Division Champion William Regal.

The next night, LSW hits Corpus Christi with a gauntlet match in the main event for a shot at Johnny Jeter’s LSW Fusion Division Championship at the first Pay-Per-View, Omega Dawn.

Act 1: Scene 2-Shadows
    (card subject to change)

Fusion Division Number One Contenders Gauntlet
    Winner faces Johnny Jeter (if still champion) at LSW Omega Dawn
    Paul London vs. AJ Styles vs. Carlito vs. Bryan Kendrick vs. Matt Striker

LSW World Tag Team Championship
    The Naturals vs. The Murder City Machine Guns ©

Bryan Danielson vs. Edge

Fusion Division Championship
    MVP vs. Johnny Jeter ©

Mr. Kennedy vs. A Mystery Opponent

Plus, appearances by; Chris Jericho, Samoa Joe, LAX, Austin Aries and Christian Cage.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony Society
    You’re the first to hear the word, to possibly learn the truth behind the disarray. It is your responsibility to share The Word to those whose deaf ears bleed from the silence.

This is the story of one man who thought he was better than everyone else. His sick, twisted delusions of grandeur…and why? Because he’s young? Because the world hasn’t spit him out across the masses? He waited and waited, and this irreplaceable truth finally came to fruition.

He failed. It was unavoidable, everyone falls from grace. And when he did, he looked up and me and realized he was not his “six-pack”, he was not his championship aspirations.

This was a man who reached rock bottom; who reached his home.

These words are true; these words have yet to pass, yet these words are the past.

Spread The Word.
    Follower of Christ.

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright KJ, as promised here is your precious review

Night 1

- Like others I enjoy the different style of recaps, it adds authenticity to your indy fed and really emphasizes that feeling.

- I was kinda rooting for MVP, because I think he is a breath of fresh air for some feds, expect to see him in a new fed by yours truly very shortly, but instead you went with Alex Shelley, which is still cool because Shelley is a due for a push in a fed.

- Austin Aries beat Chase Stevens, I don't really care since I don't care for Chase Stevens, but Austin Aries is always good.

- Paul London beat Brian Kendrick, everyone always pushes London over Kendrick, someone give Spanky some love

- Danielson beat Styles, which is great because Danielson owns, although I've noticed a trend lately to job out Styles, hopefully you come up with something huge for him as well.

- Shelley beat London, Aries beat Danielson...some love for Generation Next apparantly, I hope that you have big things planned for Aries because you don't job out Danielson to just anyone.

Night 2

- Sabin defeated Striker, I hate Striker so good job.

- Christian Cage beat Mr. Kennedy, this could have easily been the main event, Cage has become the ultimate main eventer, and Kennedy is one of the brightest young stars in all of wrestling, but on this night its Cage that has the edge.

- Jeter beats Douglas, I'll never understand your hard on for Jeter, but at least he didn't beat anyone important.

- Edge is a huge face (which is rare, because everyone loves his heel so much they forget what a force he was in 02-03 as a face.) Edge beats Orton and that works fine for me, Orton is the most hated guy in wrestling, I like that.

- If you would have had Jeter beat Cage, I would have stopped reading this fed for a long time, luckily you had Cage beat him.

- Edge beats Sabin, excellent. Sabin is good, but if your running a 02-03 face Edge, you have to push him to the moon.

Night 3

- Aries wins again, this time beating Shelley...looks like your pushing Aries to the moon and he looks very strong.

- Cage beats Edge using cheating, very well done and I hope a huge rivalry develops out of this, I havent seen a well written Edge vs. Christian feud in a while, so I want to see where this goes, if it goes anywhere.

- JERICHO RETAINS with the Code Breaker, great match, I don't see Christian vs. Aries being more intense, and Jericho waiting around was a nice touch.

- Christian beats Aries using his cheating ways, great way for Cage to win, keeps Aries looking strong and the build for Christian/Jericho is already there with Christian jaw jacking Jericho.

- Michaels is KO'd....who dun it?

Pretty solid build to the new LSW Season, You've got me hooked.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Courtesy LSW.com Message Boards

Quote Originally Posted by LSWFANatic
    Act 1: Scene 1-Beginnings

Without an opening video package, the show began with some guy I’ve never seen before in the ring. He was wearing a suit, had his hair slicked back and carried himself with a smug demeanor. He kind of reminded me of Cillian Murphy.

He introduced himself as Jonathan Carter and he’s the CMO of LSW, LLC. After the assault Shawn Michaels suffered last night, Carter will be taking on taking on his role until Michaels can return. Carter says that the suspect, Cody Rhodes, was cleared due to improper evidence. A little known face was that Cody was signed to a contract just that day with LSW. Carter says Cody’s first appearance will be next week, where he can tell his side.

Carter reestablishes the matches of the night, as well as the institution of rankings for the LSW Championship. He says he’s not a man who craves television time; he’s not a character. He’s a businessman. And that’s what he’ll be. He assures us the LSW will not suffer from Shawn’s absence and that like always, the LSW will continue to be the pinnacle of professional wrestling excellence. The crowd really didn’t know how to react to this.

A video package highlighted Battle at the Alamo II, ending with Cage winning the Money in the Bank.

Matt Sydel comes down to the ring to a pretty good pop. Randy Orton makes his way down, looking smug as I remember him in the WWE. The heel heat he generates is amazing.

Randy Orton vs. Matt Sydel - Sydel gets some decent offence in, but Orton just over-powers him. Orton nails the rKo for the win and taunts the crowd as he walks to the back.

Christian Cage’s music plays, as he walks down to the ring to HUGE heat. He climbs in and does his pose on the turnbuckle, blowing kisses to the crowd. He grabs a mic and talks about what it means to be MITB. How he NOW is the most powerful man in the LSW. And anytime he wants, he’ll use the briefcase to take the title off of Chris Jericho.

As he’s talking, he’s interrupted by Austin Aries, who comes out to a tremendous pop. Aries climbs into the ring and gets right in Cage’s face. Aries says Cage had to cheat because he KNOWS he can’t beat Aries. Aries says again he’s the future of this business, and Cage just laughs. Cage says he’s been beating the best of the best for 15 years and Aries is just some guy who got lucky to even make it and have a bona-fide midcard winning-streak. Cage runs down the titles he’s won. Aries says none of the past matters anymore. Tonight in the rankings four-way for the LSW Title, Aries is going to win and he’s going to take the LSW Title from Jericho. And when he does, he DARES Cage to cash that briefcase in.

Backstage, Sydel is holding an ice-pack on his neck when he hears a door open. In walks MVP to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Sydel asks what the hell MVP wants, and MVP just laughs and tells him to calm down, it’s all cool. MVP says that they’re both in new territory here, but MVP’s the one used to the big stage. He said Sydel has a spark in the ring. He knows it, because MVP has the same spark. He tells him to look out for himself. Sydel asks why he should listen to anything MVP says. MVP just smiles and says he’ll catch him later. Sydel watches confused as MVP walks away.

Carlito vs. Matt Striker - Striker looks completely uninterested as he walks to ring. He leans in the corner waiting for Carlito to come down. Carlito comes down to a mixed reaction, and goes right after Striker. Carlito pretty much dominates, but again, Striker didn’t look too concerned. Carlito nails the Backstabber for the pin. Striker just laughs. There’s blood in his mouth, apparently from one of the hard left hands from Carlito.

Carlito just throws his hands at Striker like he’s not worth it. Striker grabs a mic and collapses in the corner. He tells Carlito it was nice doing business with him. He asks the crowd (calling us sick, putrid puppets) if we enjoyed the violence. Asking us if we’re entertained yet. He says this society needs to washed…this filthy world will never see daylight. It was just really bizarre.

Backstage, Chris Jericho is wrapping his wrists. His LSW World Heavyweight Championship is resting in the locker, when all of a sudden he’s hit from behind with a clubbing blow from Mr. Kennedy! Kennedy hits him with a bunch of rights and lefts before officials run in. Kennedy yells that the title will soon say “MISTERRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY!” Kennedy goes to say Kennedy again, but Jericho pops him right in the mouth before he can before being restrained himself. Jonathan Carter walks in and tells them both to settle the hell down. He tells Kennedy if he pulls one more stupid stunt like this to prove a point, he’ll be pulled from the match. If he wants the title, earn it. Carter tells Jericho to get focused for Joe and not worry about Kennedy. Jericho says he’s knows the champion’s normally targeted, but that Jericho’s a moving one…and he won’t be still waiting for the next attack. Jericho grabs his title and looks at Carter, before pushing him out of the way as he leaves the room.

AJ Styles vs. MVP - Styles comes out to huge heat. MVP still comes out to a mixed reaction. The match is exciting, back and forth action. Eventually, MVP nails his brutal kick to Styles temple, getting the three-count. MVP celebrates when AJ Styles nails a low-blow. Styles begins assaulting MVP with vicious kicks. He rolls outside to grab a chair and quickly rolls back in. The crowd pops when Sydel runs down and springboards off the top rope to dropkick the chair back into Styles’ face. Styles rolls out of the ring quickly, nose bleeding from the chair. Sydel helps MVP up and lets him sit in the corner. MVP shakes his head and I could tell he mouthed something with a smile, but I couldn’t tell. Sydel just walks out of the ring, as Styles watches from by the announcer’s table.

Backstage, Samoa Joe is getting ready for his match when Edge walks into the room. Edge tells him he’s not here for a fight and he’s not going to attack him by surprise like Mr. Kennedy did. Edge says later tonight, he’s going to go out there and continue his quest for gold. He says he knows all about Samoa Joe, knows his reputation. But he doesn’t care. He’s traveled for years looking to go back to his title, and he’s going to find his way back at Omega Dawn. Joe says that’s a nice speech, but he’s a little more concerned about tonight then next week. Joe’s got Chris Jericho tonight. He tells Edge to look at Joe’s face; it’s still black and blue from the bout he had with Jericho at Battle at the Alamo. His legs are still sore and his hands feel like putty. But that’s doesn’t matter, because it’ll all be worth it when he holds the title. And after that, Edge can just bring it.

Backstage elsewhere, Fusion Divison Champion Johnny Jeter is being interviewed by Maria. Jeter says his beautiful title isn’t on the line tonight. Hell, it isn’t next week. But…next week there will be a gauntlet to see who faces him at Omega Dawn. Jeter says frankly, he doesn’t care who he…before Jeter can finish, he is cut off by a video for that “Cacophony Society.” The video ends with the phrase “These words are true; these words have yet to pass, yet these words are the past. Spread The Word.” When the camera cuts back, Jeter is visibly upset and walks away on a rant about the champ being cutoff by this kind of crap.

The Murder City Machine Gun came to the ring to a huge pop, saying they were going to watch some of their competition for their titles.

The Naturals vs. LAX - The Naturals come out to a pretty good reaction. LAX gets massive heel heat. The match is pretty even, with neither team seemingly having the advantage. The finish came when Homicide distracted the ref long enough for Low Ki to drill Stevens with a slapjack. After Homicide gets the easy pin, the two men talk trash to the champions, saying they have another punk bitch to deal with, but they‘ll be coming for them soon. The MCMGs are gesturing for them to bring it, but nothing happens.

Backstage, Will Regal is sitting in Carter’s office with the Iron Division Championship in his lap. Regal looks rather solemn and Carter asks if he’s ok with what he’s doing. Regal says he’s ready. Carter says they’ll do it after the four-way match. I guess Regal is relinquishing the title from injuries.

Mr. Kennedy vs. Austin Aries vs. Christian Cage vs. Edge - This match was INTENSE. Aries and Edge are the two big faces, Cage and Kennedy the heels. Back and forth, with Aries and Cage mostly targeting each other (well, Aries targeting Cage at least). The heels eventually team up, getting the advantage. They stand tall for all of two seconds, before they start fighting. Cage gets the better of Kennedy, but as soon as he does, Edge spears Cage! Before Edge can pin him, Aries nails the 450 splash for the pin. Aries eliminates Mr. Money in the Bank!

Aries waves “bye-bye” as Cage throws a tantrum leaving. Aries goes to fight in the match, when Cage jumps him from behind and clocks him with the briefcase. Cage gives him an Unprettier, and Kennedy is more than willing to take the easy pin. Aries is gone!

Edge and Kennedy brawl back and forth, neither relenting. They each counter the others finisher. They brawl around the ring, using their surrounding to inflict more pain. It looks like Kennedy has the advantage when out of nowhere, Edge nails the spear! As he goes to win, suddenly the bell rings? It’s announced time has expired and this match has been declared a no-contest. Edge drops to his knees, brushing hair out of his face, confused. The fans are booing, as Edge walks away with Kennedy still holding his ribs in the ring. No winner’s declared.

A video package for William Regal airs to huge applause.

In the ring, Jonathan Carter builds up the current Iron Division Champion and introduces the man who we just saw in action…William Regal.

Regal walks out to a standing ovation. The respect he’s receiving is tremendous. Regal comes to the ring, holding his title proudly. He says he’s been in this business since he was 15 and all he wanted was to be the best. He’s not sure if he achieved it, but he’s damn well proud of what he does. He says the title he holds embodies what he’s been; Iron. He was never pretty, but he was effective. He says winning this title though showed the chink in his Iron…his back. He talks about his old injury and says he damaged his lower-back more capturing the title. At the behest of his doctors, he’s ending his career on this note tonight. He says it’s been an honor to be in the ring and an honor to be our champion. He starts to say “thank you” when familiar music hits.

Out walks Randy Orton, smiling like a snake. Regal is mad as hell as the cocky Orton walks to the ring. Orton tells him to calm down, says like these fans he’s here to just give Regal a round of applause for everything he’s done. He then tells Regal retiring was brilliant, because now he can just hand the Iron Division championship over without Orton having to actually hurt him any more than his broken down body is. Orton says it’s a shame though, because ending the legend of Regal would have been fun. He turns to Carter and tells him to do the right thing. Suddenly, Regal spins him around and screams “Listen sunshine, you want this bloody title, you want to end MY career…you’re on.”

The crowd goes ballistic, and Orton seems shocked. Carter tells Regal to be a man of reason, and Orton urges Regal to listen. Regal takes off his sports coat and rolls his cuffs up. He says if Orton wants to be the Iron Division, he can prove it. He says he’d rather die or be paralyzed then let a snively little bastard like Orton disgrace the title. Regal is so mad his face is bright red. Orton is apprehensive, when Carter steps in. He asks Regal if he’s sure, to which Regal screams he is. Carter says fine, at Omega Dawn, Regal will put his Iron Division Title on the line against Randy Orton. Orton says it’ll be his pleasure to kill the legend of William Regal as he steps through the ropes. Suddenly, Regal runs and drills Orton with a left hand, dropping Orton to the ground to a huge ovation. Regal screams holding his title to a HUGE ovation.

LSW World Championship: Chris Jericho vs. Samoa Joe - Jesus. Christ. That might have been the most brutal match I’ve ever seen, and it wasn’t even a hardcore match. The sickening sounds of these two chopping and kicking one another was so intense. They literally just beat the crap out of each, and by the end, they were each bleeding just like Battle at the Alamo. Joe looked like he might have the win in hand when he set Jericho up for a Muscle Buster, but suddenly, the Latin American Xchange stormed the ring and started attacking Joe! The crowd booed them to hell, but they just kept attacking. I’ll admit, I was surprised to see Homicide nails a Gringo Killa on Joe. Jericho tries helping, but he earned a stiff as hell kick to the head from Low Ki. Ki then gave Joe a buzz saw kick to the head. Homicide rolled out of the ring while Ki kept stomping on Joe. Cide grabbed a Puerto Rican flag and draped it on Joe’s unconscious body as their music played.

Overall, it was one helluva show. Look forward to seeing what happens tomorrow night Corpus Christi.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: LSW Season II: Genesis (Spotlight of the Month)

KJ, I promise with the next available chance I get, you will get a review of this show. You deserve one. But, that's not why I'm posting in your fed. I'm posting to let everyone know that this is the Spotlight of the Month. This is essentially my last Mod duty in Fan Fiction and I couldn't think of a better act than to spotlight a very deserving Fed. I encourage everyone to read it, and learn what the difference of your standard "Champion vs. Contender" and "I hate you because you caused me my match" storyline is.. and a storyline built around true originality and complete and utter greatness. This is the Fed of the Year.. mark my words.
    Follower of Christ.

The Kids

Default Re: LSW Season II: Genesis (Spotlight of the Month)

I just read this shit from the beginning and let me tell you what/who excites me the most.

I'm excited to see who this mystery person is with the mystery promos. I'm really excited to be honest. I love surprises and knowing you, it'll either be an amazing surprise, I have an idea of who.... or some crappy Indy guy, but I'm pretty confident my guess of who it is will be correct.

I was loving what you were doing with Aries through the undefeated streak, but now he just seems like Christian's bitch.

I loved the Regal/Orton promo and that was by far the biggest mark out moment for me, so far.

I want to know WTF Cody Rhodes "attacking" HBK was about, but it's obviously not him, because that wouldn't work. It's got to be something more better than that.

But so far, I'm extremely excited and can't wait to see Omega Dawn and see what goes down here.

Thread Information