vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SMACKDOWN WRESTLING!

12 - 10 - 07
    Wrestlingobserver.com
    Rumor is spreading that John Bradshaw Layfield has just baught all right to Smackdown from Vince Mcmahon. As injuries kept on happening constantly, and ratings started to slump down to their worst in years, Vince has supposedly agreed to a deal with JBL. But what does this mean for the wrestlers at WWE who work on Smackdown? We’ll kept you posted whenever we hear something new.

12 - 10 - 07
    Prowrestling.com
    Breaking News! After constant offers, Vince Mcmahon has just finally agreed to sell all rights of Smackdown to John Bradshaw Layfield. Rumors are that Hulk Hogan has also possibly gotten a peice of the deal. As far as the Smackdown wrestlers, Vince Mcmahon has stated that JBL has baught rites to WWE’s Smackdown, not WWE’s wrestlers. More information is soon to come.

12 - 13 - 07
    Wrestlingzone.com
    Huge News! John Bradshaw Layfield has just baught all rights to WWE’s Smackdown! Rumors are already spreading on some wrestlers at the WWE possibly leaving to join JBL. Apparently after a few huge injuries and slumps in the ratings, JBL put out an offer that Vince decided no longer to refuse. JBL has promised information at a confrense on Saturday. We will fill you on in any details that pops out.

12 - 13 - 07
    Wrestleview.com
    John Bradshaw Layfield has just baught out Smackdown from Vince Mcmahon! Rumors are spreading everywhere on who might join JBL, from both WWE’s company and TNA’s company. Everyone has already prepared to ask questions on Saturdays confrense with Mr. Layfield. It’s chaos behind the curtain in the locker room as some wrestlers have already packed their bags ready to leave. Everything will be explained this Saturday. Be sure to check in as we keep everyone in touch on what is to happen in the wrestling world.
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-05-2007 at 01:07 AM.
    Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
    Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
    Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
    Cena fan for LIFE
    Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SMACKDOWN WRESTLING!

12 - 16 - 07
    Prowrestling.com
    Press Confrense Talk

Where to start?! First off, Dave Finlay (Finlay) and Dean Simon (Dean Malinko) have both left the WWE and joined Smackdown Wrestling. Finlay has decided to retire from wrestling in general and will work backstage as a trainer and scout. Deam Simon will be doing the same. JBL has also stated that Smackdown has broken it’s relationship with the CW network and will try to reach out to another one. JBL said that he felt the CW wasn’t promoting Smackdown enough. JBL has ended with who he was interested in: John Cena, Mr. Kennedy, Randy Orton, Matt Hardy, and many others.

12 - 16 - 07
    Wrestleview.com
    At the confrence, JBL introduced Dave Finlay, also known as Finlay, and Dean Simon, also known as Deam Malinko, as his new scouts and trainers. JBL said that he would start buying wrestling arenas across the east coast for training purposes and house shows. JBl has also cut off relations with the CW network. He already said that several network shows have made offers. JBL finished with saying the wrestlers he was intersted in were: John Cena, Randy Orton, MVP, The Hardy Boyz, and lost more.
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-04-2007 at 11:12 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12 - 19 - 07
    Wrestlingzone.com
    Just a few days after the press confrence, JBL and NBC have made an agreement for a 2 year deal on Fridays. Since NBC had done deals for wrestling before, JBL knew that it was the best choice. NBC promised a 2 year deal at first, and if things seem to be going well will add on to the years.

12 - 20 - 07
    Wrestingobserver.com
    Both Findlay and Dean Simon have been spotted at WWE and TNA events. They have both been talking to wrestlers after house and taping shows. In other news, JBL and NBC have made a 2 year deal for promoting Smackdown. Also, JBL has officially offered contracts to: Mr. Kennedy, MVP, John Cena, JR., Randy Orton, and Chris Jericho.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12 - 21 - 07
    Prowrestling.com
    Shocking News! Eric Bishoff was spotted talking to JBL at a new Smackdown wrestling training center in New York. Neither Bishoff or JBL gave comments when asked about this. Could Eric Bishoff and JBL be making a threatening friendship? Is it possible that we might witness another Monday Night War? Hopefully everything wil be anounced in soon time.

12 - 22 - 07
    Wrestlingobserver.com
    Bishoff and JBL spotted talking to eachother. Rumors are spreading like crazy on what this might mean for the future of Smackdown Wrestling. Neither men will give any information on why they were talking to eachother. Also, JBL has offered contracts to: Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, and others.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May I suggest something for you. Most of these "updates" from wrestling news sites, you are posting them all in 3-10 minute intervals. Instead of continuously bumping your Fed to the top, for however long you plan on doing this; you may consider editing your initial post and putting them all in one post. There is nothing more annoying than reading a post, that has literally 7-8 lines in it, especially when the post before it had 7-8 lines in it and was posted less than 10 minutes prior. I can understand if you take some days off between posts and do it, but this? This is just needless posting and bumping of your thread and it doesn't interest me to read what is actually being posted, but more of how it is being posted. Just some advice.
    Ü Follower of Christ. Ü

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OFFICIAL SMACKDOWN WRESTLING UPDATES

12 - 23 - 07

JBL buys the World Heavy Weight Championship, United States Championship and intorduces new Tag Team Championships and the TV Championship. During a huge press conference in New York City, JBL was pleased to anounce some of Smackdowns wrestlers by their Wrestling names that he baught copyrights to: Montel Vontavious Porter, Jeff and Matt Hardy, Ken Anderson (Mr. Kennedy), Shetlon Benjamin, Rob Van Dam, Charlie Hass, and Kane! During the conferrees, JBL anounced his new partner in the creative team: Eric Bishoff!

----------------------

12 - 28 - 07

During an interview, JBL said that: John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Triple H, and Jr. have declined the offers. JBL also said that he and NBC have baught out Wreslting arena’s around the east cost that will be used for training centers and house shows. at the end, JBL proudly said that Smackdown will be broudcasted on Friday nights on NBC starting in August of 2008.

----------------------

12 - 31 - 07

Paul White (Big Show) has joined Smackdown Wrestling as part of the backstage crew, and will be a recruiter and trainer for Smackdown Wrestling. JBL also said that Smackdown Wrestling has picked up four new wrestlers, two from TNA. JBL said that he will anounce the wrestlers at a press conference in Philladelphia.

----------------------

1 - 5 - 08

During a press conference at Philadelphia, JBL anounced Smackdown’s newest wrestlers: Booker T, Christian Cage, Sting, and Edge. JBL and Eric Bishoff have already started writing storylines and said that Smackdown Wrestling will have 7 more wrestlers by the end of the month.

----------------------

1 - 8 - 08

Torrie Wilson has agreed to join Smackdown Wrestling. Although there is no Smackdown Womens championship, she will be doing interviews and at special moments, be a ring anouncer. JBL baught the copyrights to his newest wrestlers and said that Smackdown Wreslting will be having house shows up and down the east coast before it airs on NBC.

----------------------

1 - 12 - 08

Brock Lesnar has accepted a contract for Smackdown Wrestling! Lesnar promised he apear in some of the house shows and will always apear on Smackdown shows and PPV’s. With the contract, JBL said that Brock doesn’t have to go to all the house shows so he can have a light schedual.

----------------------

1 - 19 - 08

“Paul London, Brian Kendrick, and Carlito have left the WWE to join Smackdown Wrestling, and Team 3d also known as the Dudley Boyz have left TNA and joined Smackdown Wrestling”, JBL was pleased to say during an interview. He also said that Smackdown Wrestling will be strict on drugs and have their guys tested every month.

----------------------

1 - 22 - 08

Theodore Long has left the WWE and joined Smackdown Wrestling. He will be working as a manager to help rise up young wrestlers. Also JBL has baught the copy rights to WWE's New Years Revolution. He has not baught it for his own PPV's, but so that he could introduce a new PPV. Afterwords, JBL has showed the line up for Smackdown Wrestling's PPV's:

January: New Year Nightmare
    March: Ruthless Revenge
    May: Chaos in a Cage
    July: Blood Bath
    September: Superbrawl
    November: Winter Warzone

----------------------

March 16, 2008
    Smackdown House Show / Florida

Spoiler

----------------------

April 20, 2008
    Smackdown House Show / Atlanta

Spoiler

----------------------

May 18, 2008
    Smackdown House Show / Pittsburgh

Spoiler

----------------------

June 15, 2008
    Smackdown House Show / New Jersey

Spoiler

----------------------

July 13, 2008
    Smackdown House Show / New York City
    (final house show before Smackdown Wrestling premeirs on NBC)

Spoiler

----------------------

8 - 8 - 08

JBL has just signed a wrestler from Britan who goes under the ring name: the Euro Rumbler. JBL, Eric Bishoff, and Finlay are expecting high expectations from this wrestler. The Euro Rumbler is white skinned, blonde hair, blue eyes, and is 38 years old. He is 6'5" and weighs 280 lbs. He always has alot of trash to say about his opponents and is able to back it up with his in-ring skill abilities.

----------------------

8 - 20 - 08

Just days before Smackdown is to air, JBL anounces that Smackdown will have a tournament for the World heavyweight Championship. JBL states that not all wrestlers will be competing, only those he feels are worthy of stepping up to be top champion. JBL says that this will all be up on the offical Smackdown website. Also, Smackdown's new offical theme song will be posted on Smackdowns website.
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-06-2007 at 02:26 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toon in for Friday Night Smackdown!
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-27-2007 at 03:33 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smackdown!

(Smackdownís opening video package)

"Over My Head (Better Off Dead)"

What happened to you
    You've played the victim for so long now in this game
    What I thought was true
    Is made of fiction and I'm following the same

But if I try to make sense of this mess I'm in
    I'm not sure where I should begin
    I'm fallin'
    I'm fallin'

Now I'm in over my head
    with something I said
    Completely misread
    I'm better off dead
    And now I can see
    How fake you can be
    This hypocrisy is beginning to get to me

Over my head
    Better off dead

Over my head
    Better off dead

ALRIGHT!

*Blue and White fireworks set off over the ring and head twords the entrance ramp and finish at the titantron! Lights go on! On the Titantron is two really wide screens on the sides, with the logo Smackdown over the middle, flashy shaped glass over it looking like an explosion, and a black curtain behind it.*

JBL: Welcome Everybody to the Smackdown Wrestling! Weíre here live in Philadelphia! Iím John BradShaw Layfield, with Eric Bishoff!

Bishoff: Thank you John. I just want to say that Iím glad to be here on a historic night in Wrestling history! And Iím glad to be back in the wrsetling world.

JBL: Well lets not wast time and show you whatís up for tonight! Because we have two matchs that involve the World Heavyweight Title tournament!

Titantron:
    Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

JBL: We have Rob Van Dam versus the monster Kane!

Bishoff: Van Dam is one hell of an athlete, but my bets are on Kane. Theyíre are few men that can take that man on, and to me Van Dam isnít one of them.

JBL: And thatís not the only tournament match

Titantron:
    Sting vs. Brock Lesnar

JBL: Sting versus Brock Lesner! It is two of the greatest wrestlers in this industry facing off in the main event!

Bishoff: Lesner may be the biggest thing in this industry in his eyes, but to me, Sting has the advantage. But itís hard to say for sure.

JBL: Well we have all night to wait, because right now we have one of Smackdowns brightest hopes: MVP vs. the one of the new great high flyers: Paul London!

*Canít Stop Me*

MVP comes out in same type of wrestling gear as he had when on WWE.
    As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and begining of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle twords the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring.

JBL: In my mind MVP is the future of Smackdown Wrestling. But right now, he has to make a name for himself and thatís just what he can do starting right now.

Bishoff: Iíve been watching him on Smackdown in the past and I have to say, he seems to be getting better every week.

*Flying High*

Paul London comes out wearing bagy shorts, long boots and interacts with the crowd. London then runs out into the ring. London slides in the ring and bounces off the ropes to make a backflip.

JBL: Paul London is one hell of an entertainer Ďnuff said.

Bishoff: Well tonight we will see how good he is against MVP.

MVP vs. Paul London

Summmary:
    It was a fast pased match, mainly because of Londonís quick moves. But MVP would be able to slow it down every now and then. At one point, Lond went for a Huricana, but MVP was able to turn it around into a back breaker! MVP was able to keep control of the match from then on. Mainly having his attacks center on Londonís back. But Paul London was able to fight back and got MVP into a head lock. MVP struggled and countered the head lock into a back suplex! MVP went for a pin but only got a 2 count! MVp and London both got up punchhing at eachother again. Soon London went for a drop kick, but MVP was able to catch it and turn the tables around, putting London in a Boston Crab. London struggled and struggled and was soon able to get to the ropes. MVP was forced to let go, giving London a moment to catch his breathe. Once London got up, MVP quikcly went on the attack again, punching at him. London tried to fight back, but MVP was able to dodge the fist and countered him with a belly to belly suplex! MVP went for the cover but only got the 2. MVP started getting frustrated and yelled at the ref. London toke the advantage to slip behind MVP and went for the school boy pin! 1.....2....MVP was able to kick out! London then ran to bounce off the ropes as MVP was getting up. Once MVP got up, and saw Paul charging at him, MVP was able to duck and kicked London in the gut when he turned around. MVP then picked London up and powerbombed him! MVP went for the cover.1.....2....3!
    Winner: MVP

MVP celebrated before he left the ring. The ref. checked up on London seeing if anything was wrong.
    JBL: Another great match by MVP, this guy ceases to amaze me.

Bishoff: I thought London had him for a second, with the school boy pin, but MVP was able to kick out and get control.

JBL: Well we are now going to go backstage where Torrie Wilson is about to interview who might be the next fast rising Smackdown superstar: Ken Anderson.

*Backstage*
    *Room with a big Smackdown sign on the wall*

*Torrie Wilson has a mic wearing a tight pink low cut shirt with blue jeans*

Torrie Wilson: thanks Brad. Iím here right now with Ken Anderson, and first, Anderson, Iíd like to ask: How do you feel about not being in action tonight?

*camera backs up showing Ken Anderson wearing a black t-shirt with ďYou are looking at the futureĒ in white text.*

Ken Anderson: How I feel? Well let me tell hos I feel Torrie. I feel that Mr. Bishoff and Mr. Layfield are waiting for the right time to unleash the greatest wrestler of all time. I feel that they donít think that a city like Philladelphia doesnít deserve to witness Ken Anderson wrestle tonight! I am the future of this business! But tonight, I will just sit back and watch others go at it. Because itís only a matter of time until I choose my prey to attack on! And to that man, i feel the sorriest for you. Because you will have to be going up against: Ken Anderson!....Anderson!

Torrie Wilson: Well, if you donít mind me asking: who do you have in mind on facing against?

Ken Anderson: Well, like I just said Torrie, I havenít choosen yet. But every wrestler better start watching their back or else-

*Ken Andreson stops and looks to his left*

*Brock Lesner walks in frame*

Lesnar: Ha! Who better watch whoís back? Ken, youíre all bark and no bite. You act as if you are the true threat around here. But youíre not, I am. I donít even know why people are wasting time with you. Iím the one thatís main eventing tonight for a World Heavy Championship opportunity, what are you doing?

*Kennedy stares at Lesner with a straight face*

Ken Anderson: You know you have alot of nerve interupting me. And I hope for your sake, that you were just kidding about me being a waste of time. I am the reason people come to see Smackdown! I am the real deal. I am the next Big Thing! Your just a hasbeen thatís hoping for another run. So let me say this to you, Brock Lesnar! You better watch your back!

*Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar stare eachother down for a second, Lesner then smiles and walks away*

*Arena*
    *Camera facing the anouncers table. John Bradshaw Layfield and Eric Bishoff are both wearing suits.*

JBL: Wow.

Bishoff: Itís the first show and we already have some backstage heat.

JBL: They are two of the biggest names known to date. Lesnar who dominated WWE in 2002 and 2003, and Ken Anderson who is a fast growing superstar and will do whatever it takes to climb to the top.

Bishoff: They are a dream feud just waiting to happen and I hope we see them in action sooner than later.

JBL: Well up next itís: Rob Van Dam versus Kane in a title tournament match!

Titantron:
    Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-06-2007 at 02:30 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera moves across cheering fans and then centers on JBL and Eric Bishoff*

JBL: We are back here live in Philadelphia, where the crowd is living and the show is about to get better.

Bishoff: You better believe it! right now, it’s one of the title tournament matchs! Rob Van Dam vs. Kane!

*One of a Kind*

RVD comes out with his normal ring gear. RVD starts interacting with the fans. And heads twords the ring. He then gets up on the middle turnbuckles and raises his arms with thumbs up. As everyone copys him: Rob--Van--Dam!

JBL: Van Dam is one of the greatest entertainers I know. He’s energetic, he’s got the high flying moves, all in all, he’s a well balanced performer.

Bishoff: But I just don’t see him being able to go up against Kane tonight. Sure RVD is a great performer, but can he go up against the Big Red Machine?

JBL: I’ll give you that. RVD is great, but to go up against Kane. It’ll take alot.

*Let it Burn*

Pyro comes up from the Titantron! Kane comes out wearing black tights and black boots. Kane slowly walks to the ring. He gets in the ring over the ropes. He then raises his hands up, pyro from each corner of the ring pop up three times!

JBL: Well if I wasn’t convinced enough early, I am now. I am 100% sure that Kane will win this match.

Bishoff: Like I said, I just don’t think RVD has it in him to defeat Kane.

JBL: Well we’re about to find out right now!

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane
    World Heavyweight Championship tournament round 1

Summary:
    RVD and Kane went head on at the begining. Hitting eachother down with hard punches. When RVD went for a flying body press, Kane countered turning it into a Tilt a Whirl Sideslam! Even though Kane had the power against RVD, Rob was able to dodge Kanes attacks and hit him with powerful punches and kicks. Kane, early in the match attempted a chokelsam. But RVD was able to slip out and slam Kane down with a Bulldog, following with a Rolling Thunder! Kane was able to regain control later, sidewalk slamming RVD hard onto the mat. RVD was able to recover and knocked Kane out of the ring with a charging drop kick when Kane was on the side of the ring. Van Dam bounced off one side of the ring and flipped over the ropes hitting Kane with full force! Both Kane and RVD were down, until RVD was able to get up and stop the count out. Kane quickly followed and pulled RVD back out the ring.
    Kane and Van Dam brawled near the announce table, every now and then one of them would get back in the ring to stop the out count. Kane soon gained control out the ring after back body dropping Van Dam! Later when Kane was about the chokeslam RVD through the anounce table, Van Dam kicked up hitting Kanes arm away, RVD quickly grabbed hold of Kane by the head and slammed him down onto the side of the ring! RVD continued by grabbing hold of Kane and threw him into the steel steps shoulder first! Rob then rolled back into the ring and waited it out. Kane slowly got up and was barely able to get back in the ring before the ref counted a 10. RVD was able to have the advantage now, taking kicks and punches to Kanes shoulder, trying to wear him down. RVD soon took down Kane with a drop kick. RVD dragged Kane to the corner ropes. Rob then climbed the corner ropes and jumped off, Superstar Pressing Kane! Van Dam went for the cover but only got a 2. Rob quickly went to the top rope again and signaled for a Frog Splash. As RVD jumped off....Kane sat up, having RVD missing Kane and slamming onto the mat! Kane then stood up and grabbed hold of Van Dam. Kane started beting down at RVD, punch after punch, clotheslining, and slam after slam onto the mat. kane then proceeded with the chokeslam....but RVD was able to slip away from it and then rolled Kane up for a pin! 1...2....3!
    Winner: Rob Van Dam

RVD rolled out the ring quickly celebrating, as an angry Kane stood in the middle of the ring furious.
    JBL: I don’t beleive my eyes!

Bishoff: Van Dam pulled off an amazing upset victory! Just goes to show you that on Smackdown, anything can happen!

JBL: You got that right! So now Rob Van Dam advances up to the semi finals! We have Torrie Wilson waiting for Van Dam to see his thoughts on his match and what the World Title means to him. Also, up next we will show you the story of Smackdown fans across the eastern side of the United States and how they witnessed history.

Titantron:
    ...This September...
    ...Smackdown Wrestling presents:...
    ...SuperBrawl!
    JBL: Are You Ready?!

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-05-2007 at 03:16 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*

Torrie Wilson: I’m here right now with Rob Van Dam who just won a Title tournament match, meaning that he advances up and is one step closer to the World Championship. So Rob, how do you feel about advancing, after having that grueling match?

RVD: Well Torrie, I gotta say that right now I’m on top of the world. Knowing that there’s still the chance of me being the World Heavyweight Champion. Right now I feel like the underdog, with wresters such as Sting and Brock Lesner, but you have to remember that I’m just as good as anyother wrestler. And like I said, I’m on top of the world and am glad to be on Smackdown.

*RVD kisses Torrie*

RVD: Woo!

*RVD leaves still cheering*

JBL: Wow. (laughs)

Bishoff: Damn RVD. I wish I could get a peice of Torrie.

JBL: Well we’re here live at the Whackovia Center so far it’s been a great night.

Bishoff: And it’s about to get better, I can gaurentee you that. But lets go back to last week, where we traveled the East Coast and got huge reactions.

Titantron:

*Florida*
    JBL: You are ready for Smackdown Wrestling?!

*crowd cheers*

- Carlito backbreaking Brian Kendrick
    JBL: Oah!
    - Jeff Hardy swaton bombin Ken Anderson
    -Booker T Book Ending Matt Hardy
    - Dudley Boyz 3Ding Charlie Hass
    Bishoff: 3D!
    - Ken Anderson swaton bombing Jeff Hardy
    - MVP and Christian clotheslining eachother down
    *crowd cheering*

fan: There’s nothing like it. The feeling the enviroment. It’s all just fantastic.

*Atlanta*
    Bishoff: Thank you for coming to Smackdown Wrestling!

*crowd cheers*

- RVD doing the rolling thunder on MVP
    - Sting powerbombin Booker T
    - Jeff Hardy drop kicking Shelton Benjamin off the top rope
    - Kane chokeslamming Ken Anderson
    Bishoff: Chokeslam!
    - Edge edgucation on Christian
    - MVP demon bombing RVD
    - Christian pinning Edge
    JBL: Christian wins!

fan: It’s a better Smackdown, a cooler Smackdown, and is way better than any RAW i’ve seen the past year.

*Pittsburg*
    JBL: Have we got a show for you tonight!

- Kane chokeslamming Matt Hardy
    - Shelton Benjamin drop kicks RVD off the top rope
    JBL: This is incerdible!
    - Lesnar F5ing Booker T
    - Ken Anderson Green Bay Plunging MVP off the top rope
    - Sting powerbombing Christian
    Bishoff: I cannot believe my eyes!

fans in the arena: This is awsome! *clapping*. This is aswome!

*New Jersey*
    JBL: Are you ready?!

- Carlito reverse back breaking Jeff Hardy
    - Christian and Booker T beating down London and Kendrick
    Bishoff: This is too good to miss!
    - RVD jumping off the top rope, kicking Lesnar in the face!
    - Shelton Benjamin roll up pinning Ken Anderson
    - MVP powerbombing Shelton Benjamin
    - Lesnar F5ing RVD

fans booing Brock Lesner after the match

*New York City*
    JBL: We have all that and more!

- Hardy Boyz and Dudley Boyz brawling with eachother
    - Edge spearing Shelton Benjamin
    - Lesnar hitting Ken Anderson in the back of the head with a wireless video camera!
    Eric Bishoff: Oh my...Oh my God!
    - RVD and Christian teaming up on Sting
    - Kane chokeslamming Carlito
    - Kennedy and Lesnar both bleeding, hitting eachother with chairs in the audience!
    JBL: Thank you everyone for being a part of history!
    JBL: What a ride it was! We had such a great time. And we still are!

Bishoff: The feeling is just unimaginable! Smackdown has fans across the world and we just keep getting bigger by the second!

JBL: We still got a hell of a show tonight. And right now it is: Bubba Ray Dudley versus Booker T!

*We the Boss!*

Bubba Ray Dudley walks out wearing a big black t-shirt and blue jeans. Bubba proceedes down the entrance ramp as he mainly hears cheers. Bubba then rolls in the ring and holds his arms above his head getting cheers from the crowd.

JBL: Bubba Ray Dudley seems to be getting his decent amount of cheers.

Bishoff: Well can you blame him? This is a town that loves an old ECW original. Don’t ask me why, because I think people from ECW are trash, exception to RVD.

JBL: Trust me, I’ve got no love for ECW either, but I believe in this man on bring that kind of exitement to the ring.

Bishoff: I hope you’re right, becuase if it was up to me, I’d fire his ass in a heart beat.

*Goin’ Old School*

Red fire works blast out the Titantron! Booker T walks out as the crowd again gets off their feet, cheering for him. Booker T is wearing short tights. Booker T walks down the ramps kepping his eye on Bubba. Booker walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring. Booker still never keeps his eyes off of Bubba.

JBL: Booker T is a well rescepted Wrestler and I am glad to have him in Smackdowns ring.

Bishoff: Booker T is one of the most honored wrestlers I know. He is what most wrestlers backstage look up to.

JBL: And next week, he has the opportunity to be a World Champion, as he and Edge face of in a Worlds Heavyweight Title tournament match. But tonight, he has to go in action with the powerful and dominate Bubba Ray Dudley.

Booker T vs. Bubba Ray Dudley

Summary:
    It was an agressive match, as they both went at eachother with hard punches. Booker T would soon take advantage over Bubba Ray Dudley, getting him into a head lock. Bubba countered picking Booker up and turning it into a Reverse Atomic Drop. The match soon spilled out the ring. Bubba was able to keep control, throwing Booker shoulder first into the steel steps. As they got back into the ring, Booker was able to low blow Bubba without the ref seeing. Booker then was able to slam Bubba down with a Book End! Booker went for the cover, but only got a 2 count. As Booker started beating down at Bubba, Bubba was able to get a hold of Booker and pull him down, having his head slam onto the turn buckle! Bubba Ray Dudley then got up and positioned Booker T for a power bomb. But as the Dudley went to pick Booker up, Booker was able to hold on. Booker then was able to release from the hold and reverse atomic dropped Bubba Ray Dudley! As both men were cathing their breathe, Edge ran down to the ring! Booker then was able to get up and kicked Bubba Dudley in the gut. As Booker went for the Siccors Kick, Edge slid into the ring and speared Booker!The ref rang the bell as Edge looked at Booker T laying down on the mat out of breathe. Edge quickly turns and spears Bubba Ray Dudley!
    Winner: No Contest
    Bishoff: I don’t believe it! Edge has just speared Booker T!

JBL: Edge is sending a mesage that he is not intimidated. Next week Booker better be prepared.

*Replays of Edge spearing Booker T*

Bishoff: I hope Booker T knows what he’s getting into next week, as he goes up against Edge. But up next: Torrie talks with Christian Cage about his upcoming match with Jeff Hardy tonight!

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-06-2007 at 02:31 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*

Torrie Wilson: Hey guys! I’m here with Christian Cage. Now Christian, up next you have a match against the “Dare Devil” Jeff Hardy. And next week you’re competing in the Worlds Heavyweight Title Tournament against MVP. What are your thoughts?

*Christian wearing his in ring outfit: long tights and black boots.*

Christian: Well Torrie, I don’t really care for this MVP or Jeff Hardy. You see, I’m only in this for me. No one else matters in this business but me. And the only other thing that I care about besdies myself, is the World Heavyweight Championship. I deserve that belt more than anyone in this company. After all I am “The Captin of Charisma”. Jeff Hardy is just a little lacky that means nothing to me. As for MVP, next week, I garuntee you I will defeat him and move on to become: World Heavyweight Champion! And tonight, I'm sending MVP a message through Jeff Hardy!

*Christian leaves*

*Camera view facing the Titantron*

*No Regrets*

Lights in the arena are flashing Red, Blue, and Black as Jeff Hardy walks out weaing bags pants and a black t-shirt with red text and picture saying his name and a picture of him. Jeff Hardy runs down the entrances ramp interacting with the fans. He then slides into the ring, climbs the corner ropes raises his arms apart.

JBL: Jeff Hardy is just one hell of an athlete. He has this unique repituar that you don’t see in alot of wrestlers.

Bishoff: Sure Jeff Hardy is great, but he needs to learn when not to do those high flying dangerous moves. Entertaining the fans is one thing, but winning the match is another.

JBL: True that. Sometimes I just beleive that Hardy loves hurting himself as long as the fans are happy. But if he wants to make a namefor himself, he has to stop that and start caring about victories.

*Greatness*

Multiple White and Golden fireworks go off on the Titantron upwards! Chrisitan walks out and poses for a little while as he walks down the entrance ramp. Christian walks up the steel steps and poses again when he’s in the ring.

Bishoff: Now there’s a guy who know how to get attention. He just walks in and everyone can’t keep their eyes off him.

JBL: Christian sure does know how to stir up a crowd. But can he stir up a win?

Christian Cage vs. Jeff Hardy
    Summary:
    Christian and Hardy got holds on eachother in the begining of the match. Christian was able to get a headlock onto Jeff Hardy, but Hardy was able to reverse it into an arm lock. Christian then reversed that into a sleeper holder. Hardy punched his way out of the hold and then clotheslined Christian. Hardy then kicked at Christian while he was down, having Christian roll out of the ring for safety. Christian walked around the ring as the ref. yelled out the out count. Christian quickly slid into the ring before 10 and slid back out. Jeff had enogh of it and slid out as well. Christian the slid back in and ran to bounce off of the ropes. As Hardy slid back in, he was hit by a drop kick! Christian then picked Jeff up and tossed him shoulder first into the ring post! As Jeff, holding onto his shoulder, back up from the corner, Christian snuck behind him and slammed hardy down with a Neckbreaker!
    Christian went for the pin! 1...2...Hardy kicked out! Christian grew angry, yelling at the ref. Christian then went up to Hardy and turned him on his back. Christian held onto Jeffs ribs and shoulder as he started kneeing into Hardys back! Christian countiued the beating after he let go, with an eblow drop onto Hardys back! Christian picked Jeff up and threw him into a corner. Christian walked to Hardy and turned him around. Christian then started shoulder thrusting into Jeff Hardys back, countinueing to damage Hardy! Christian back up a bit and then charged for another shoulder thrust. This time Jeff was able to dodge and Christian went shoulder first into the steel post! Jeff quickly went for a Twist of Fate, but Christian pushed Hardy off of him. Christian and hardy brawled for a while, until Jeff was able to DDT Christian! Jeff quickly went for a Swaton bomb! BUt when he jumped off, Christian tucked his knees in, having Jeff’s back land onto Christians knees! Jeff tumbled onto the mat in pain. Christian quickly got up and waited for Jeff to get up. As Hardy got up, Christian walked up and placed his back onto Jeffs. Christian then Reversed Backbreakered Jeff Hardy (stretched his arms over Jeffs and then jumped leaning forward onto his knees)! Christian went for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Cristian Cage

Christian raised his arm over his head in victory. Christian motioned tword the anouncer for the microphone.
    Christian: MVP! I hope you were watching! Because next week, you will encounter the same fate!

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP runs out twords the ring still in ring uniform!

JBL: MVP doesn't want to waste time! He's coming out for a brawl!

Bishoff: These guys can't wait a week to face eachother! They want to fight tonight!

MVP slides in the ring as Christian throws the mic away and charges at MVP! MVP ducks under and spine busters Christian! MVP kneels down on both knees and starts punching at Christians head! Christian squirms out and starts punching back at MVP! Christian then thrusts MVP onto the corner rope! MVP gut kicks Christian off of him. MVP quickly gets a hold of Christian and side powerbombs him down onto the mat! MVP grabs hold of Christians legs and put him into the Sharp Shooter! Christian screams as he tries getting out of it, but MVP has Christian locked in the hold! Christian starts tapping onto the mat as MVP just keeps Christian in the hold! Two ref come out and are able to break up the hold. MVP walks out the ring looking at Christian.

JBL: MVP has just beaten down Christian. But will he be able to do the same thing next week?

MVP walks out the arena as a ref. is checking on Christian, who is in pain.

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*

Torrie Wilson: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm Torrie Wilson here with The Big Red Machine Kane.

*Kane looks agrivated*

Torrie Wilson: Now Kane, can you tell me what you think went wrong with happened tonight with your match against Rob Van Dam?

*Kane stares at Torrie Wilson*

Kane: What the hell is that supposed to mean? I just lost...No! I was robbed of the opportunity to become World Heavyweight Champion and you want to know how I screwed it all up?!

Torrie Wilson: Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to ask it like that. What I meant was...what are your plans to bounce back up from this loss?

Kane: My loss? I said I was robbed, I didn't say I lost. I deserve a re-match! Can't you get anything right?!

*Carlito walks in*

Carlito: Whoa Kane! You've got to cool down man. Yelling at a girl like Torrie. That's not cool.

Kane: No? But I bet this is!

*Kane grabs a hold of Carlito and throws him at a wall! Kane follows up punching at Carlito in the head! Torrie screams as Kane continues attacking Carlito! Kane grabs Carlito by the hair and drags him away from camera angle. The camera follows Kane. Kane stops near a room with a window and he then picks Carlito up. kane then throws Carlito threw the glass! Kane just laughs as security guards run down and push Kane away from a bruised Carlito. Kane yells at the guards and starts taunting an attack at them. Kane then walks away as the camera aims at Carlito who is bruised and bloodied.*

*Camera facing the announcers table*

JBL: I can't believe what I have just seen.

Bishoff: We've just seen a new side of Kane that we never thought we'd ever see. And Carlito was the one who had to experience it first.

JBL: Well, we'll be giving an update on Carlito's condition as the show goes on. But right now the show must go on and we are about to watch another match that is bound to be a classic.

*Camera facing the Titantron from a far angle*

*Worlds Greatest Tag Team*

Shelton Benjamin walks out wearing red and white short tights and white boots. He shruggs off the audience as he walks down the entrance ramp and posses when he gets in the ring.

JBL: Shelton Benjamin has shown his worth of Smackdown and tonight he will be going up against Matt Hardy.

Bishoff: One Hardy already lost tonight, will his brother do the same, or pull out a vitcory?

JBL: For his sake I hope so. Matt Hardy is a hard worker who doesn't give up. If he is able to prove himslf, he might just become World Heavweight Champion someday.

*Defying Death*

Matt Hardy comes out wearing black jeans and boots. Hardy interacts with the crowd as he walks down the entrance ramp. Hardy symbols the version one when he enters the ring.

Matt Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin

Summary:
    Hardy and Benjamin started the match off with a bunch of reversals. Hardy was soon able to gain control going behind Benjamin and slam him with a Full Nelson Face Buster! Benjamin rolled away from Hardy and went near a corner to get up. Benjamin went at Hardy and again they both had a bunch of reversals. This time, Benjamin won the batte with a Reverse Atomic Drop! Benjamin followed up with a running clothesline! Hardy slammed onto the mat and Benjamin countinued the attack with a reverse chin lock. Hardy slowly got up and was able to get out of the hold and scoop slam Benjamin down hard onto the mat! Hardy then bounced off the ropes and elbow dropped onto Benjamins chest! Benjamin rolled up holding onto his chest. Hardy charged at Shelton, but Benjamin was able to dodge and german suplex Hardy! Benjamin then went for the Single Leg Crab. Hardy leaned forward and was able to grab onto the ropes. Benjamin was forced to break the hold and back up from Hardy. Matt got up, but was sent out the ring after a vicous super kick from Shelton Benjamin! Hardy slowly got up holding onto his chin. Shelton Benjamin slid out the ring and grabbed onto Hardy. Benjamin then threw Hardy into the steel post! Benjamin slid in the ring and out to stop the out count. Benjamin then grabbed a hold of Hardy and Back Suplexed him onto the protective barrier! Hardy slide off of the barrier onto the ground. Hardy slowly crawled to the steel steps. Benjamin followed him and grabbed onto Hardys feet. Hardy turned around and with the help of leaning onto the steel steps, was able to kick Benjamin off of him. Benjamin was pushed back into the protective barrier. As Benjamin quickly charged at Hardy again with a clothesline, Hardy responded with his own clothesline! Both men crashed into echother and slammed onto ground!
    *Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matt Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin (Continued)

Summary:
    Hardy and Benjamin are punching each other as we return to Smackdown. Hardy soon toe kicked Benjamin and went for the Twist of Fate! Shelton was able to push Hardy off and went for a super kick! Hardy grabbed onto the foot and spun it off, but Shelton was able to Dragon Whip Hardy right in the face! Both men went down after the hit. The ref. started the 10 count. At 6 both men were fully up, leaning on each others shoulder. Benjamin leaned forward, punching Hardy into the corner rope. Benjamin then moved back and pushed forward for a shoulder thrust! Hardy with help of the ropes picked up his legs and was able to kick Benjamin in the face when Shelton went for the thrust. Matt then grabbed onto Sheltons head and laid him out with the Bulldog! Hardy went for the cover. 1...2...Shelton kicked out! Hardy went for the cover again and again got the 2.
    Hardy then pulled Benjamin up, but Benjamin was able to counter with a Jawbreaker! Hardy paced backwards to the corner ropes, where Benjamin was able to run up and Body Press him! Benjamin then cradle pinned Hardy. 1...2...Hardy kicked out! Benjamin complained to the ref. Hardy slowly got up. Benjamin got a hold of Hardy and put him in the Sleeper Hold. Hardy tried fighting it off, but soon started wearing out. Hardy soon dropped to his knees. The ref held Hardys arm up. it went down. the ref held Hardys arm up again and again it went down. The ref held the arm up for a third time...Hardy was able to keep his arm up! Matt then lifted one knee up as the crowd cheered for Hardy. Matt then started elbowing Shelton in the ribs! Benjamin had to let the hold go and Hardy quickly responded with a Scoop Slam! Matt then climbed up to the top rope. Matt then jumped off a Leg Dropped onto Benjamin! Matt went for the cover! 1...2...Benjamin kicked out! Hardy was shocked and went for the cover again. 1...2...Benjamin kicked out again!
    Hardy slowly got up as Shelton Benjamin did too. Benjamin threw a punch at Hardy and connected! Hardy punched back! The punches went back and forth as both men didn't give in. Benjamin soon dodged a punch and went for a Samoan Drop! But Hardy was able to slip out and turned Benjamin around for the Side Effect! Benjamin quickly responded with an arm drag! Hardy quickly got up and charge at Benjamin! Shelton went for a Super Kick! But hardy caught it. Benjamin quickly went for another Dragon Whip, but Hardy dropped the foot and Benjamin landed on the ground back first! Hardy went to Benjamin and grabbed him up for the Twist of Fate! But Benjamin picked Hardy up and Reverse Atomic Dropped him! Benjamin quickly went for a clothesline, but Hardy countered with a Side Effect! Both men were down! Hardy crawled over for the pin! 1...2...the ref stopped the count when he saw Benjamins foot on the bottom rope! Hardy pushed Benjamin over nearer to the center of the ring and went for the cover again! 1...2...Benjamin kicked out! Hardy cried out as he got up. Benjamin slowly got up as Hardy toe kicked Benjamin! Hardy went to grab Shelton, but Benjamin threw off Hardys arm and went for the T-Bone! But Hardy elbowed Shelton in the back of the head! Hardy quickly kicked at Benjamin and Twist of Fated him! Hardy went for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Matt Hardy

The ref helped picked up Hardy as both Hardy and Benjamin were exhausted. The crowd cheered for both men and their performance.
    JBL: What a match! Both men not giving an inch and in the end, Hardy had enough in him to give the final blow for the win!

Bishoff: I can honestly say, I wasn't expecting this match to go on this long! These two guys gave it all and they just blew me away!

JBL: This crowd deffenetly seemed to have enjoyed it! As we are also just minutes away from the main event: Brock Lesnar versus Sting!

Bishoff: I've been waiting all night for this match to happen and we are just moments away!

Titantron:
    *camera view on the Euro Rumbler at a bar*
    Euro Rumbler: Oiy! I see all these Redneck and Yankeedoodles prancing around the ring acting all tuff. But none of them are as tuff as me: The Euro Rumbler! They call themselves athletes and wrestlers, but I'm a true wrestler who never taps out. And next week, I'll get the chance to pumble my first American Opponent into the ground as Europe takes over Smackdown!
    -Euro Rumbler debuts next week!-
    *Fade Black / Commerical Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-23-2007 at 02:13 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Darkness*

All lights go off and a few blue lights flash on the Titantron and Entrance ramp. Sting comes out wearing his usually in ring outfit and make up. Sting slowly walks down into the ring.

JBL: Sting is one man that I do not want to mess with.

Bishoff: You got that right. this guy frightens the living daylight out of me. Back in the WCW he even managed to scare Hulk Hogan.

*Feel the Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring staring at Sting.

JBL: Brock Lesnar is an animal, a beast, a machine, he is just the type of wrstler who has it all. The strength, the agility, the wits, everything.

Bishoff: Lesnar has everything to be World Champion. And right now all he has to do is go by Sting. This is going to be great!

Brock Lesnar vs. Sting
    World Heavyweight Championship tournament round 1

Summary:
    Lesnar and Sting stared eachother down when the bell rang. Both men walked up to eachother not moving an eye off of eachother. Lesnar then slapped Sting across the face! Sting moved his face back and looked on at Lesnar. Brock started trash talking to Sting and then pushed him away from him. Sting walked back up to Lesnar calmly and just stood there. Lesnar went to throw a punch but Sting blocked it. Sting then went at Lesnar with furious punches left and right! Lesnar kept his guard up and was forced to a corner. Sting grabbed a hold of Lesnar and threw him to the other side of the ring! Lesnar stopped from hitting the turn buckle, but when he turned around, he was body pressed into the corner by a charging Sting! Sting started kicking at Lesnar now with toe kicks to the gut! Sting again grabs a hold of Lesnar and thorws him to the other side of the ring. But this time when Sting charges, Lesnar counters with a clothesline! Lesnar picks Sting up to his feet and Belly to Belly suplexed Sting! Lesnar got up and walked over to Sting picking him up and again Belly to Belly suplexing Sting! Lesnar went to cover Sting for an early win. 1...Sting kicks out.
    Lesnar gets up to take a breather as sting slowly gets up to his feet. Lesnar charges at Sting for a clothesline! Sting is able to counter with a Spine Buster! Sting goes for the cover! 1...Lesnar kicks out! Sting picks Lesnar up and then sends him back down with a Vertical Suplex! Sting follows up with a Sleeper Holder. Lesnar struggles and gets up to his knees. Lesnar then starts elbowing into Sting and is able to push him off. Lesnar quickly stretchs his legs out and Leg Whips Sting down to the ground! Brock follows with an STF! Sting quickly starts stretching his arms out trying to get out of the hold. Sting begins to crawl and is able to make it to the bottom rope. Lesnar is forced to break the hold. Lesnar pulled Sting away from the ropes and started kicking at his ribs! Sting tried rolling away but Lesnar wold just pull him back. Lesnar then pulled Sting up, but Sting was able to get a hold of Lesnar and shoulder thrust him into a corner rope! Sting started repeadidly shoulder thrusting Lesnar into the turn buckle! Lesnar quickly grabbed a hold of Sting and pulled him for a head lock in the corner. the ref went to braek it up, but was elbowed in the face by Sting when Sting bork the head lock!
    The ref was down and Lesnar quickly took the opportunity and low blowed Sting with a kick to the groin! Lesnar then grabbed a hold of Sting and threw him into the steel post shoulder first! Brock walked up and pulled Sting up. Sting was able to push Lesnar away and then charge DDTíd Lesnar! both men were down! Sting crawled to a corner and Lesnar slowly got up. Soon all the fans started cheering as Ken Anderson came running into the ring with a steel chair! Anderson slid into the ring and Whacked Lesnar in the head with the steel chair! Lesnar collapsed onto the mat! Ken Anderson slid out the ring and hid from Stig and the ref. Sting was up to his feet and saw a knocked out Lesnar. Sting walked up and lifted Lesnar up and Powerbombed him back down! Sting went for the cover! The ref. slowly got up and counted. 1...2...3!
    Winner: Sting

Sting rolled out the ring with the ref holding his arm up.
    JBL: I don't believe this!

Bishoff: Lesnar was just screwed by Ken Anderson!

Ken Anderson rolls back into the ring with the steel chair. Anderson pulls Lesnar up to his feet and yells at him saying "you messed with the wrong guy!" Anderson then placed the chair down and Piledrived Lesnar skull first onto the Steel Chair!

JBL: Oh my God!

Bishoof: Did you just see that?!

JBl: Anderson has just snapped! Will somebody get security!

*Replays on Ken Anderson Piledriving Lesnar*

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen, I don't think we've seen the last of these two in the same ring. Thank you for watching and goodnight.

*Sercurity and medics come in as Ken Anderson looks on at Lesnar*

End of Show
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMACKDOWN!

*Blue and White fireworks set off over the ring and head twords the entrance ramp and finish at the titantron! Lights go on! On the Titantron is two really wide screens on the sides, with the logo Smackdown over the middle, flashy shaped glass over it looking like an explosion, and a black curtain behind it.*

JBL: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! We are live at New Orleans! I'm John Bradshaw Layfield,here with Eric Bishoff and our newest member and an old friend: Michael Cole!

Cole: Thanks John and may I say that it is great to be back. And boy do we have a show for you fans tonight! We have two Tournament matchs: Booker T versus Edge and Christian versus MVP! Boy I can't wait!

Bishoff: I couldn't have said it better myself! Smackdown has it all and we also have a wrestler making his debut on American Soil: The Euro Rumbler! It's guaranteed to be one hell of a match!

JBL: Smackdown is packed with matchs but that's not all we have, tonight Torrie Wilson will be talking with Ken Anderson about his brutal attack last week on Brock Lesnar.

Titantron:

(backstage with Torrie Wilson)

Ken Anderson: itís only a matter of time until I choose my prey to attack on! And to that man, i feel the sorriest for you. Because you will have to be going up against: Ken Anderson!....Anderson!

Brock Lesnar: Ha! Who better watch whoís back?

Brock Lesnar: I donít even know why people are wasting time with you. Iím the one thatís main eventing tonight for a World Heavy Championship opportunity, what are you doing?

Ken Anderson: Brock Lesnar! You better watch your back!

World Heavyweight Championshp tournament match
    Sting vs. Brock Lesnar

Lesnar and Sting stared eachother down when the bell rang. Lesnar belly to belly supplexing Sting two times! Sting has Lesnar in the sleeper holder! Lesnar put Sting in the STF! Sting elbows the ref when Lesnar broke the lead lock! Sting charge DDTís Lesnar! Ken Anderson runs down the entrance ramp!
    JBL: What the hell is Ken Anderson doing here?!

Anderson whacks Lesnar in the skull with a steel chair!

Bishoff: Oh my god!

JBL:
    He just screwed Lesnar over!

Sting powerbombs Lesnar without knowing of Ken Anderson and wins the match. Ken Anderson slides back into the ring and yells at Brock Lesnar.

Ken Anderson: You messed with the wrong guy!

Ken Anderson places the chair down and Piledrives Lesnar head first onto the steel chair!

JBL: Oh my God!

Bishoff: Did you just see that?!

JBL: Anderson has snapped!

Close up of Ken Anderson
    *Backstage*
    *Parking Lot*

Ken Anderson is walking in the parking lot holding his gear bag...

...Brock Lesnar comes from behind and attacks Anderson! Lesnar start kicking at him and punching him! Anderson pushes Lesnar off of him and charges back with punches! Lesnar grabs a hold of Anderson throws him onto the side of a car! Anderson responds with a thrust on Lesnar into another car! Security guards start running in a trying to break them apart. But they are unable to as Lesnar and Anderson fight off the guards and start pucnhing at eachother again! The guards keep trying to keep them away from eachother as a few wrestlers (Hardy Boyz, Rob Van Dam, and London & Kendrick) with Dean Simon and Finlay come in to break them apart! They are soon able to break the men apart and push them away from the scene.

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*In Ring*

*Camera on John Bradshaw Layfield*

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen, first I'd like to say that I am glad that al of you fans are out here and hope you are enjoying Friday Night Smackdown! Also, I want to clear things up right now. There are two men in this arena tonight that have "bad blood" with eachother. I'm talking about Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson. Now I'm not going to wait for this to get even more out of control. So we will see Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson in action! But not this week! It will be next week, but this week they will be forced to be in a tag team match tonight against London and Kendrick. If they refuse, then they will be in an immediate suspension and never get a World Title shot as long as I own this company.

*JBL walks out the ring to the announce table*

Cole: JBL taking immediate action. That's the type of thing that you have to do when you're the head boss and you have a situation like this.

Bishoff: I think he's handled this situation great. Of course I personally don't see Lesnar and Anderson teaming up at all and think that they won't work well at all.

Cole: Well we'll see is that's true tonight, but right now we have MVP versus Christian in a World Title Tournament match!

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP comes out wearing his ring gear in green. As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and begining of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle twords the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring.

JBL: Last week MVP had a great match with a victory against Paul London. Hoperfully he can get another tonight and be one step closer to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

Bishoff: MVP is great, but I just don't see him defeating Christian tonight. In my eyes, Christian is the next World Champ.

Cole: Well, I think MVP has a good chance on winning and wouldn't surprised if he was in the finals of the Title Tournament.

Bishoff: Oh come on! MVP can't beat Christian! Christian just simply the greatest there is, was, and...well you know.

JBL: Thinking of a different wrestler Eric?

*All three laugh*

Bishoff: Well...Christian is the greatest and I'll leave it at that.

*Greatness*

Multiple White and Golden fireworks go off on the Titantron upwards! Chrisitan walks out, wearing golden long tights, and poses for a little while as he walks down the entrance ramp. Christian walks up the steel steps and poses again when heís in the ring.

Bishoff: There is are future World Champion. I'll put a bet up that he will go on to the final round and win.

JBL: I'll take that bet. My money is on Edge. He's pumped and ready for everything that comes his way.

Cole: Now wait a minute guys, we still don't know who's going to win tonight and we still have another round before the final.

JBL: What's the matter Cole? To afraid to put up a few bucks?

Cole: Fine, my money goes on Rob Van Dam.

Bishoff: Ha! Good luck with that.

JBL: Christian and MVP are just about to get it underway for the opportunity to become World Heavyweight Champion.

Bishoff: You can do it Christian!

Christian vs. MVP
    World Heavyweight Championship Tournament round 1

Summary:
    Christian and MVP lock up after the bell rings. Both man are pushing for the upper hand. MVP gets the advantage after toe kicking Christian in the gut! MVP follows up with a European Lock. Christian manages to get out of it after a while. MVP and Christian locks up again, this time Christian gets the upper hand. Christian then starts pounding on MVP with aggressive punches and kicks, forcing MVP down o the mat! Christian kneels down and stays on the attack. The ref breaks up the attack and pushes Christian away from MVP. MVP starts getting up as Christian charges at him! MVP reverses with a Back Body Drop! Christian was thrown over the ropes and out the ring landing on the ground! Christian was down as MVP leaned on the ropes. The ref. started the out count. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5..Christian gets up..6..Christian starts walking up to the ring..7.....8...Christian rolls in the ring. MVP grabbed Christian and threw him to a corner rope. MVP walked up to Christian and got a hold of his head. MVP then Inverted Suplexed Christian! MVP went for the pin. 1...2...Christian kicked out! Christian slowly got up as MVP argued with the ref. MVP walks up to Christian. Christian pushes MVP away from him and gets up to his feet. Christian charges at MVP and clotheslines him! MVP gets up and is clotheslined again! Christian then picks MVP up and Neckbreaks him! Christian goes for the pin! 1...2...MVP kicks out! Christian gets upset and pulls MVP back up to his feet. Christian starts bad mouthing MVP and then elbow smashes him! MVP slowly gets back up. Christian goes to get a hold of MVP, but MVP spinebusters him! MVP tries going for the Sharp Shooter! But Christian wriggles his way to the ropes!
    MVP lets go of Christians legs. Christian gets up and MVP starts attacking agian with punches! Christian starts punching back! MVP and Christian lock up again and have alot of reversals. MVP wins the 'bout with a Pumphandle Drop! MVP goes for the cover! 1...2...Christian kicks out! MVP grabs a hold of Christians head and goes for the sleeper hold. Christian slowly starts to slow his pace of escaping the hold. Christian's arm drops but soon gets back up. Christian starts stretching his legs to the ropes. Christian then gets up to his knees. MVP tries to keep the hold on tightly, but Christian starts elbowing him in the gut and is soon able to get out of the hold. Christian then gets a hold of MVp and DDT's him down on the mat! Both men are down. They start slowly getting up and are finally able to get up on their feet. Both men lock up again and keep on going with the reversals. MVP toe kicks Christian again and picks him up for a powerbomb! Christian is able to slip out and land behind MVP. Christian then quickly Reverse Backbreaks MVP! Christian goes for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Christian
    Christian leaves the ring celebrating as MVP slowly getes up and puts his head down as he leaves the arena.

JBL: What a match!

Bishoff: Yes! Christian advances to the second round!

Cole: What a performance by both men and MVP has nothing to be ashamed of.

JBL: Well later tonight we will have Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson teaming up to go up against Paul London and Brian Kendrick! But up next: The Euro Rumbler makes his in ring debut against Charlie Haas!

*Comercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlie Haas walks out wearing blue and white short tights and white boots. He shruggs off the audience as he walks down the entrance ramp and posses when he gets in the ring.

JBL: Charlie Haas is great competitor as his his tag team partner Shelton Benjamin. They both have good in ring qualities that can earn them gold.

Bishoff: They are great, they are the "Worlds Greatest Tag Team".

Cole: Now I wouldn't way "Worlds Greatest Tag Team". I mean, what about the Dudley Boyz, the Hardy Boyz, and London and Kendrick? Are they not also great tag teams?

JBL: True they are, but are they the Greatest?

*Euro Invasion*

The Euro Rumbler walks out wearing short black tights and black boots. He doesn't pay attention to the audience as he makes his way into the ring and stares at Charlie Haas.

Cole: The Euro Rumbler has alot to prove tonight.

JBL: Euro Rumbler versus Charlie Haas is about to go underway.

The Euro Rumbler vs. Charlie Haas

Summary:
    Charlie Haas quickly charged at Euro Rumbler right as the bell rang! Haas then nailed him with a chlothesline! But The Euro Rumbler didn’t budge. Haas stood in shock and then started punching at Euro Rumbler. Rumbler pushed Haas off of him then ran up and Drop Kicked Haas! Rumbler followed up after the drop kick and picked Haas back up onto his feet. Rumbler got a hold of Haas and Belly to Belly Suplexed him! Haas went down as Rumbler walked up to him and picked him up again. Rumbler headbutted Haas! Haas feel back off his feet onto the mat. The fans started chanting "Lets go Rumbler!" Hass went to roll out the ring, but Rumbler caught him and draged him back into the center. As Rumbler went to pick Haas up, Charlie poked Rumbler in the eyes! Haas then bounced off the ropes and clotheslined Rumbler onto the mat! Charlie kept the attack up with a sleeper hold. The Rumbler quickly started getting up and punching Haas. Once Haas let go, Rumbler back suplex Charlie Haas! Rumbler went for the cover! 1...2...Hass kicked out. Rumbler and Hass got up to there feet. The Rumbler then got a hold of Haas and bounced him off the ropes, Haas countered as he ran with a basball slide. Haas, now behind Rumbler, twirled him around and dropkicked him! Rumbler got back up after the kick only to be toe kicked in the gut and then Bulldoged! Haas went for the pin. 1...2...Rumbler kicked out. Hass got upset as Rumlber started getting up. Haas then bounced off the ropes behind Rumbler and went for a Neckbreaker. But Rumbler turned around was able to counter with a Tilt a Whirl Sideslam! Rumbler then went to the closest corner rope and climbed to the top, back facing Hass. The Euro Rumbler then Moonsaulted off the top rope and landed onto Charlie Haas! Euro Rumbler went for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: The Euro Rumbler

The Euro Rumbler raised his arm up, as the other held onto his stomach.
    JBL: Wow! Did you see that?

Bishoff: I am impressed with this man. He came in with not much of anything to back up his name. And at the end of the match he proved to the Smackdown locker room that he is a man to fear.

*Replays of Euro Rumbler Moonsaulting onto Charlie Haas in slow motion*

Cole: We just seen the begining of what is to come of the Euro Rumbler.

JBL: Right now Torrie Wilson is backstage with London and Kendrick to see what their thoughts are about tonights match with Lesnar and Anderson.

*Backstage*

Torrie Wilson is wearing a black long sleve shirt that has some cuts in the middle going from left to right and pink short-shorts. London and Kendrick re wearing their usualy in ring gear.

Torrie: Hi! I'm Torrie Wilson and I am here with the two young high flyers: Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

London: Thank you Torrie. We are glad to be here with you.

Torrie: Aww, thanks. Well tonight, you two are in a tag team match against Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson. What are your thaughts about having to go up against two tough guys like them?

Kendrick: Well Torrie, we don't see any fear about these two guys teaming up together. I mean, they are two great wrestlers. But I'd be surprised if they can last a minute in the same ring without trying to tear the other one apart.

Torrie: Yes. But Mr. Layfield said that if they don't work together then they are suspendid.

London: Look, even if they were good friends, they'd coudn't keep up with us. We are a great tag team that are glad to be facing wrsetlers like them. But we are ready for anything that comes our way.

*Paul London looks at the camera*

London: And tonight, Kendrick and I will defeat Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson.

*Fade Black*

Titantron:

*Edge in the locker room sitting on a chair*
    Narrator: It is in every mans dreams...
    *Rob Van Dam leaning on a wall backstage*
    Narrator: To have the opportunity...
    *Ken Anderson leaning on the ropes*
    Narrator: To become legendary...
    *Christian running down the arenas stais and up again*
    Narrator: To prove to everyone that you matter...
    *Jeff Hardy stretching in the training room*
    Narrator: To become Champion...
    *Brock Lesnar staring at the camera*

SUPERBRAWL!
    Sept. 27th, 2008
    *Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-13-2007 at 01:43 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera moving all around the crowd and then facing the announce table*

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown on NBC. I'm Michael Cole, here with the head of the show John Bradshaw Layfield, and Eric Bishoff. And what a show we've been having and it's only going to get better as the night goes on.

JBL: I can't agree more, because right now we are going to be treated to Smackdowns first Triple Threat match!

*No Regrets*

Lights in the arena are flashing Red, Blue, and Black as Jeff Hardy walks out weaing bagy pants and a white t-shirt with black text saying "Live Free, Fly High". Jeff Hardy runs down the entrances ramp interacting with the fans. He then slides into the ring, climbs the corner ropes raises his arms apart.

Bishoff: Last week Jeff had a great match against Christian Cage, but couldn't pull a victory, hopefully tonight he can.

Cole: Jeff is a terrific wrestler and a high flyer who doesn't take risks.

*World's Greatest Tag Team*

Shelton Benjamin walks out wearing red and white short tights and white boots. He shruggs off the audience as he walks down the entrance ramp and posses when he gets in the ring.

JBL: Last week Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy stole the show with a terrific match. But just like Jeff, couldn't win. So he also has a lot of presure on his hands.

Bishoff: If Benjamin can do what he did last week and pull a win, he wil defenetly be a big player in my books.

*One of a Kind*

RVD comes out with his normal ring gear in purple and black. RVD starts interacting with the fans. And heads twords the ring. He then gets up on the middle turnbuckles and raises his arms with thumbs up. As everyone copys him: Rob--Van--Dam!

Cole: One of A Kind is right! Last week he pulled an upset victory against Kane in the Title Tournament. Him, Sting, Christian, and either Booker T or Edge will be the semi-finalists for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Bishoff: Like I said earlie, my money's one Christian.

JBL: How much money are we waging anyway?

Cole: How about $600?

Bishoff: What are you gay?

JBL: Eric! This is a family show! My mother's watching. Let's say $3, 500 each.

Bishoff: I'm good.

Cole: Same here. RVD versus Benjamin versus Hardy right now! Who will win?

Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin

Summary:
    All three men paced around eachother. Benjamin made the first move on RVD. Bejamin was able to lay RVD out with an elbow to the face! Hardy quickly charged at Benjamin with a flying drop kick! Benjamin was kicked over the ropes but was able to stay on the ring. Hardy charged again but was stopped by a shoulder thrust from Benjamin! RVD climbed the top rope without the knowing of Benjamin and Hardy. Benjamin then jumped off the top rope but was struck down by a drop kick by RVD from the top rope! Benjamin was knocked down onto theground out the ring as did RVD! Both men slowly got up. When they were on their feet they started pucnhing at eachother. Jeff ran to bounce off the ropes from the other side and then jumped off the top rope flipping onto RVD and Benjamin! All three men were down. RVD and Benjamin slowly crawled tword the ring as Hardy was still down. Benjamin climbed into the ring as did RVD. Benjamin charged at RVD with a Super Kick! Van Dam spun around for the dodge and then back suplexed Benjamin! RVD then ran to bounce off the ropes and hit Benjamin with the Rolling Thunder!
    Van Dam went for the cover. 1...2...Benjamin kicked out. Hardy slowly climbed up the ring. Benjamin got up as RVD backed up ready to strike him. As RVD went to charge for Benjamin, Hardy ran up and clotheslined Van Dam onto the mat! Jeff Hardy then moonsault splashed onto RVD! As he got up, Benjamin ran up and kneed into Hardys gut! Benjamin picked Jeff up dropped Hardy onto his knee back first! Hardy rolled away from Benjamin as RVD got up. Benjamin got a hold of RVD and Reverse Atomic Dropped him! As RVD yelled in pain, Benjamin picked him up upside down and Oahklahoma Slammed RVD onto the mat! Benjamin went for the cover! 1...2...RVD kicked out! Benjamine got up and turned his attention to Jeff Hardy. But Hardy quickly flapjack & drop kicked Benjamin! Benjamin rolled to the side of the ring. Hardy went to grab RVD, but Van Dam countered with a jawbreaker! RVD then grabbed onto Hardy and threw him to the corner of the ring. RVD charged and jumped onto Hardy, he then Monkey Flipped him! Benjamin quickly grabbed hardys legs and flipped over for a pin! 1...2...RVD flipped onto Benjamin to stop the count! Van Dam and Benjamin rolled away to their own corners as Hardy still was down. Benjamin and RVD locked up to eachother! Benjamin was able to toe kick Van Dam and then Hip Tossed him down! Benjamin followed up with a Camel Clutch!
    Jeff Hardy got up behind both men. RVD tried escaping the hold but Benjamin had it locked in! Hardy then charged from behind Benjamin and double Leg Dropped both men, first Benjamin and then RVD as he came down! Hardy grabbed a hold of Benjamin and went for a pin! 1...2..Benjamin lifted his shoulder! Hardy took no time to waste as he got Benjamin in the Bow and Arrow hold! Benjamin yelled out as the ref asked if wanted to give up! Benjamin yelled "no"! Rob slowly got up. Hardy broke the hold and went for a clothesline at RVD! Van Dam countered with with a charging DDT! RVD slowly dragged Hardy near a corner rope. RVD then climbed and Superstar Press Pinned Hardy! 1...Benjamin elbow dropped onto RVD to stop the count! Benjamin went to pick RVD up, but Van Dam gut kicked Benjamin back, RVD then threw Benjamin to the other corner rope! RVD charged for another Monkey Flip! But Benjamin countered with a powerbomb! Benjamin fell onto RVD for the cover! 1...2...RVD's leg stretched onto the bottom rope! Benjamin yelledy out and rolled RVD into the middle of the ring and went for the cover again. 1...2...RVD kicked out! Benjamin rolled around and got Van Dam into the Sleeper Hold. RVD tried getting out of it but started dozing off. Hardy got up, grabbed Benjamin and pull him away of RVD. Jeff Hardy started stomping on Benjamin and then got him in the Stretch Muffler! Benjamin tried reaching to the ropes but couldn't! Benjamin was about to tap after a minute, but RVD Dropsaulted Hardy!
    Hardy fell through the ropes and out the ring! RVD then went to the ropes for the Frop Splash. As he got to the top, Benjamin quickly got up and ran up to Van Dam for a Body Splash! But RVD jumped over Benjamin, who hit the turnbuckle! As he turned around, RVD Tiger Masked Benjamin! Van Dam then went to climb again for the Frog Splash. But Hardy climbed to the side of the ring and jawbreaked RVD onto the ropes! Van Dam fell down as Hardy climbed to the top rope! Hardy then Swaton Bombed to Benjamin, but Benjamin rolled out of the way! Hardy hit the mat head and back first! Hardy slowly got up as did RVD. Both men started swing punches at eachother, but soon Rob Scoop Slammed hardy down onto the mat! RVD slowly climbed to the top rope! Benjamin got up to his knee looking at Van Dam. RVD jumped for the Frog Splash! Benjamin quickly got up and Super Kicked RVD in mid air! Benjamin went for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Benjamin layed on RVd for a while as the ref. soon helped him to his feet. Benjamin then dropped back down and rolled out the ring. The ref. helped Benjamin leave as another ref. went to check on RVD and Jeff Hardy.
    JBL: What a match for Shelton Benjamin! He just pulled off a victory that was looking in Rob Van Dams favor at first!

Bishoff: Benjamin was able to keep his head in the game throughout the whole time and win in the end.

Cole: But what does this mean for Rob Van Dam? He's in the semi-finals for the World Heavyweight Championship and he just lost a match. Will he feel different about his chances of going to the top?

*Close ups on Hardy and RVD*

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*

Torrie Wilson is standing with Edge who is wearing his in ring gear plus a t-shirt that says "Rated R Superstar" and the back saying "Restricted to be taking your bullshit".

Torrie: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm here with the one and only "Rated R Superstar": Edge! Edge, tonight you will be taking on Booker T in a World Heavyweight Championship tournament match. How are you prepared to be going up against him?

Edge: Well Torrie, I don't think that I need to be prepared for anything. I mean, I got this match in the bag. Booker T is a hasbeen and will never live up to being as good as me. His best days are as dead as the New Orleans Saints. Booker T might as weel forfeit the match to save himself the embarrassment that I will inflict on him if he wrestles against me tonight!

*fans start booing Edge*

Torrie: Let's go back to last week, where you interfiered with Booker T's match against Bubba Ray Dudley and speared both men. Why did you do it?

Edge: To end a message, to make a point. That when you know that you will be in a match with the greatest wrestler alive, then you better be watching your back. Because there is no opportunity that I won't miss, no chance I won't take, and no rule I won't break to win! So far the competition is RVD, who just lost against two low level life forms. Sting, who just like Booker T, is trying to make people beleive that he still has it in himself to wrestle at his age. And Christian, who is the second greatest wrestler ever, me being first. So I am saying this right now! At Superbrawl, I will be in the main event for the World Heavyweight Championship and I will win it all!

*Camera moving across the arena*

*Defying Death*

Matt Hardy comes out wearing black jeans and boots. Hardy interacts with the crowd as he walks down the entrance ramp. Hardy symbols the version one when he enters the ring.

JBL: Great words spoken by Edge. He is our next World Heavyweight Champion, I can just feel it in my veins.

Cole: And here is a man who has alot of history with Edge, Matt Hardy. These men have been through hell and back to make the other suffer.

Bishoff: Hardy certainly has the talent to be a champion, he pulled off an amazing victory last week.

*We the Boss!*

Bubba Ray Dudley walks out wearing a big black t-shirt and green army pants. Bubba proceedes down the entrance ramp as he hears a mix of cheers and boos. Bubba then rolls in the ring and stares at Hardy who strarts yelling at him, they start trash talking to eachother. Bubba the quickly swings a punch at Matt Hardy! The ref. rings the bell to start the match!

Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Matt Hardy
    Summary:
    Bubba Ray Dudley kept on punching at Hardy, but Hardy started punching back. Kept brawling back and forth for most the match. Hardy soon wnt for a vertical suplex. But Bubba Ray shifted his weight around and was able to counter with his own vertical suplex! hardy got up only to get body splashed into the turn buckles. Bubba started pounding down at Hardy with furious punches. Bubba back up and went for a shoulder thrust! Hardy jumped up with help of the ropes and dodged the attack. Bubba went shoulder first into the steel post! Bubba moved back leaning forward holding onto his shoulder. Hardy climbed to the top of the rope and jumped off dor a Leg Drop! Hardy slammed onto Bubba's head and smashed it onto the mat! Hardy went for the cover. 1...2...Bubba kicked out. Hardy got up, also pulling Bubba up. Hardy started punching at Bubba and went for a DDT. Bubba countered with an Reverse Atomic Drop! Bubba then clotheslined Hardy! Bubba went for a cover. 1...2...Hardy kicked out. Hardy got up and they started pucnhing at eachother again. Hardy was able to throw Bubba to a corner rope. Hardy then ran up to grab Bubba's head and then Bulldogged him! Hardy then position waiting for Bubba to get up and go for the Twist of Fate. Bubba got up, Hardy went for a grab! Bubba eye raked Hardy! Bubba then Dudley Bombed Hardy(side powerbomb)! Bubba went for a cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Bubba Ray Dudley
    *D-Von Dudley quickly ran out as Bubba countinued attack Matt Hardy!*

Cole: What the hell do they think they're doing! The match is over already!

JBL: These guys never liked the Hardy Boyz and the Hardy Boyz never like them. This is bad blood that's been going on since the day they met.

D-Von slides into the ring and helps beat down on Hardy! Bubba then Scoop Slams Hardy as D-Von climbs to the top rope! Bubba then yells out "Wassap!" D-Von yells back and then jumps off for a flying headbutt into Hardys goin!

Bishoff: These guys crack me up! The match already ended but they still want to hurt someone!

Bubba: D-Von!

D-Von: What?!

Bubba: Get the Table!

*The crowd gets a huge mixed reaction of cheers and boos*

D-Von goes and bring a table into the ring from under. They set it up as Hardy tries rolling out the ring. Bubba kicks Matt in the back of the head. Bubba then picks Hardy up and hands him to D-Von. D-Von then bounces Hardy from the ropes and The Dudleyz 3D Matt Hardy through the table!

Cole: Oh my God!

JBL: Now theres something we haven't seen in a long time!

Bishoff: The Dudleyz are out for blood and Matt Hardy is there first victum! Will they respond to this or just run away?

JBL: Matt and Jeff are the type to never back out from a fight, especially if it's from like these two Dudleyz.

*Replays of The Dudleyz 3Ding Hardy through the table*

*The Dudley Boyz walk out the ring taunting*

*Comercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-13-2007 at 11:57 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Anderson walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Ken Anderson then motions his arm up as a microphone lowers from the ceiling into the ring as Ken Anderon grabs the mic*

Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen. You are looking at Smackdown greatest creation. You are looking at the greatest wrestler...of all time! You are looking at at a winner. You see, I'm not just talking about tonight. I'm talking about next week, where my opponent is my tag team partner tonight...Brock Lesnar! You insulted me last week and that just tore me up. You acted as if you were in my league. Nobody is in my league! And next Friday you will have to learn that the hard way. Where you and I go up against eachother. Last Years trash versus Todays brightest hope. The nobody versus the somebody. The biggets looser versus the next thing. Brock Lesnar versus...KENNNNN ANDDDERRRSSOOOOONNN! ANDERSON!

*Feel the Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring staring at Anderson. Lesnar then enters the ring and just ignores his tag team partner.

JBL: These guys hate eachother and the only way to calm them down is to force them together.

Cole: Well hopefully nothing will happen as this match progresses. Earlier today we barely had enough people the seperate them.

Bishoff: That's why next week they are going to face eachother. So that they can drain their hate.

*Flying High*

Paul London and Brian Kendrick comes out wearing bagy shorts, long boots and interacts with the crowd. London and Kendrick then runs out into the ring. London and Kendrick slides in the ring and bounces off the corner ropes to make a backflip. Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar slide in the ring and throw both men out!

JBL: These guys are ready for action! Here we go!

Brock Lesnar & Ken Anderson vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Summary:
    Ken Anderson and Lesnar stay in the ring as Kendrick and London roll back in the ring. Both teams stare eachother down. Lesnar and Anderson start the attack qith punches at them! London and Kendrick are forced back to the ropes. Anderson and Lesnar grab Kendrick and London, and throw them to the toher side. Kendrick and London bounce off. Kendrick gets clotheslined by Anderson and London get elbowed in the face by Lesnar! Anderson grabs a hold of Kendrick and throws him out the ring as he also walks on the outside of the ring. Lesnar keeps on the attack with London with knees to the back! Lesnar then picks London up over his head and drops him down stomach first onto his knee! London tumbles over to his side and tags in Kendrick. Kendrick jumps onto the top rope and goes for a drop kick! Lesnar moves out thhe way as Kendrick tries to land it. Kendrick turns around as Lesnar charges, Lesnar then Belly to Belly Suplexs Kendrick! Lesnar walks up to Anderson, Anderson reaches his arm out and a tag is made. both men eye eachother s they switch places.
    Anderson walks up to Kendrick and kicks him in the face! Kendrick crawls back to a corner rope and tries getting up. Anderson charges and shoulder thrusts him into the turn buckle! Anderson then gets a hold of Kendrick and Vertical Suplexs him! Anderson goes for the pin. 1...2...Kendrick kicks out. Anderson grabs Kendrick by the hair and pulls him up. Anderson then throws him to his corner of the ring. Anderson charges again for a shoulder thrust! Anderson tags in Lesnar, but gut kicks Kendrick before he leaves. Lesnar pulls Kendrick to the middle of the ring where he wraps his arms around Kendrick and Bear Hugs him! Kendrick screams in pain as Lesnar applies more presure to the hold! London climbs to the top ropes and drop kicks Lesnar from behind, breaking the hold! Aderson gets in the ring and charge spine busters London! Anderson then kicks London out the ring and follows to continue the attack. Kendrick and Lesnar both get up and Kendrick starts kicking at Lesnars leg! Lesnar backs up as Kendrick keeps kicking at Lesnars left leg! Lesnar goes down to one knee. Kendrick then goes to bounce off the ropes, but Lesnar quickyl gets up and clotheslines Kendrick! Lesnar gets up and lifts Kendrick up onto his shoulders. Lesnar then F5's Kendrick and goes for the pin! 1...2...3!
    Winners: Brock Lesnar & Ken Anderson

Anderson throws London shoulder first into the steel steps before he relizes the match is over and rolls back into the ring.
    Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar stare onto eachother as Kendrick rolls out the ring.

Cole: Uh oh, I don't think these guys are done fighting.

Anderson and Lesnar start yelling at eachother and start pushing. Lesnar is the first to take a swing! Anderson and Lesnar brawl as refs and security come out! JBL leaves the anounce table to help out. Both men are force to opposite sides of the ring after 2 minutes of constant brawling. JBL signals for a microphone.

JBL: That's it! I can't get you guys to stop fighting for one second! Next week! It's going to be Brock Lesnar versus Ken Anderson in a NO DQ Match!

*The fans cheer*

Lesnar is the first to back off and leave.

Cole: A No DQ match next week!

Bishoff: They will be tearing the roof apart in a match like that. I can't wait, but up next our final match of the night: Booker T versus Edge in a World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Match!

Anderson leaves the ring with security in front and behind him.

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera moves across the arena*

Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! What a night it has been and we are about to finish it off with a bang!

Bishoff: That's right! It's going to be Booker T versus Edge in the final Worlds Heavyweight Championship Tournament for the first round!

JBL: These two guys know what it feels like to have gold around their waist and they want to be able to feel it again.

*Goin' Old School*

Red fire works blast out the Titantron! Booker T walks out as the crowd again gets off their feet, cheering for him. Booker T is wearing short tights. Booker T walks down the ramps. Booker walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring and then does the Spinnaroni.

JBL: Last week Edge Speared Booker T, this week Booker T now has the chance for payback that will hurt Edge the most. Taking away his opportunity to become World Heavyweight Champion.

*Rated R Era*

Smoke comes from around the entrance door and Edge runs out. He wears grey long tights that have a bolded R on them, and black boots. Edge stops at the entrance ramp and then raises his arms above his head. Gold, Green, and White firworks blast high from the titantron. Edge then runs and slides into the ring. He gets up as he stares at Booker T.

Cole: Edge versus Booker T, who will win and who's dream of becoming World champion will end tonight?

Edge vs. Booker T
    World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Match, round 1
    Summary:
    Booker T and Edge pace around and soon lock up. Both men not giving an inch on eachother. Booker T soon pushes Edge to a corner rope, not letting go. The ref. counts for Booker to stop and he soon breaks the hold. Booker backs up as Edge paces around. They lock up again and Edge goes for the advantage and toe kicks Booker. Edge vertical suplexs Booker and then elbows Booker in the chest! Booker crawls away, but Edge stops that with a low drop kicks to Bookers head! Edge goes to pick Booker up, but Booker jawbreaks Edge! Booker gets up as Edge moves back and starts punching at Edge's gut! Booker adds a few chops with his attack as Edge yells in pain! Edge chops back! Edge then gets a hold of Booker and DDT'd him! Edge went for the pin. 1...Booker kicked out! Edge grabbed Bookers head and put him into a head lock. Booker slowly got up to his knee and started punching at Edge. Edge let go of the hold and elbowed the back of Bookers head!
    Booker fell back down to the ground. Edge started kicking onto Bookers ribs! Booker soon tumbled away and quickly got up. Edge ran up and clotheslined Booker back down. Booker got back up and started punching at Edge again. Edge eye raked Booker and then Vertical Suplexed him! Edge got up and went back to kicking at Bookers ribs! Booker rolled out the ring and started walking around it. Edge slid out and elbowed the back of Bookers head! Edge then grabbed Booker and slid him back in. Edge slid back in and started punching at him. Booker was soon able to blcok and started chopping at Edge! booker then spine bustered Edge onto the mat! Booker picked Edge up and started pucnhing at him. Edge tried to punch bac, but Booker dodged and Book Ended him! Booker went for the cover! 1...2..Edge kicked out. Booker then picked Edge up and toe kicked him. Booker bounced off the ropes and went for the Scissors Kick! Edge dodged and back suplexed him. Edge then slid out the ring and walked over to the anounce table and grabbed a steel chair. He then went in the ring with the chair. The ref. started yelling at Edge and Edge slammed the chair onto the ground. The ref went to pick it up and put it away. Edge pulled brass knuckles out of his tights. Booker got up and Edge smashed them into his head! Edge threw the knuckles away and went for the cover. The ref turned around and went for the count! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Edge

Boos were heared everywhere in the arena. Edge just celebrated and ignored them.
    JBL: He did what he said he would do and I'm proud.

Cole: Edge advances to the second round. Find out what is to happen to the finalists next week. Thank you and good night everyone!

Edge keeps celebrating

End Show
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMACKDOWN!

JBL: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a sold out arena here in Dallas, Texas! And you are watching Friday Night Smackdown! I'm John Bradshaw Layfield, along with Eric Bishoff and Michael Cole!

Cole: Thanks John, and what a main event do we have tonight! We have Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson facing off in a "No DQ" match! Ever since Ken Anderson screwed Lesnar from a World Title opportunity, those two have been going at it like crazy. I don't think even a "No DQ" match can finish what Lesnar and Anderson have started.

Bishoff: Niether do I. But that's not all we have. Tonight, it's The Hardy Boyz versus The Worlds Greatest Tag Team. Speaking of Tag Teams, John when are we going to see the Tag Team Titles?

JBL: In all do time Eric, just be patient. Right now the only title I want people to be caring about is the World Title. And right now I'm going to anounce what is to happen with the World Title Tournament Scene. Right now we have Rob Van Dam, Edge, Christian Cage, and Sting. Next week, it will be Christian and Rob Van Dam teaming up against Sting and Edge in a Tag Team match. The winners of the match will be the two finalists who will face off at Superbrawl at the main event for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Cole: Oh my God! This is amazing!

Bishoff: John, you have stunned me again. Two men have to tag to be in the finals for the title, but at the same time, they know that their partner is also going to be their opponent.

JBL:
    Well, we will get to see one of the semi-finalists in action in a few moments, as Brian Kendrick goes up against the Rated R Superstar: Edge!

*Flying High*

Brian Kendrick comes out wearing bagy shorts, long boots and interacts with the crowd. London then runs out into the ring. Kendrick slides in the ring and bounces off the ropes to make a backflip.

*Fade Black / Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Rated R Era*

Smoke comes from around the entrance door and Edge runs out. He wears white long tights that have a bolded R on them, and black boots. Edge stops at the entrance ramp and then raises his arms above his head. Gold, Green, and White firworks blast high from the titantron. Edge then runs and slides into the ring.

Cole: Welcome back everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! And right now you are about to see Edge versus Brian Kendrick. Obviously Kendrick is the underdog in this match and will have a lot to acomplish if he wins tonight.

Bishoff: I can never see a guy like Brian Kendrick defeating Edge. Edge has more experience, more talent, and more..of well a build. Kendrick still isn't fully prepared for a match against Edge.

Cole: Well, right now JBL is not along with us, he is on his way to interview Brock Lesnar face to face later on. So I guess it'll just be me and you for the moment Eric.

Bishoff: Well as long as you don't act stupid, I can handle it. Anyway lets get ready for some Smackdown entertainment!

Edge vs. Brian Kendrick

Summary:
    Kendrick and Edge pace around, until they lock up. Edge overpowers Kendrick and jawbreaks him. Kendrick falls back and crawls to a corner. Edge walks over to him and grabs Kendrick by the hair, Kendrick tries swinging punches, but Edge toe kicks Kendrick and brings him out to the center of the ring. Edge then swings Kendrick into the turnbuckle! Kendrick goes chest first into it and falls onto his back. Edge pulls Kendrick to his feet and starts punching at him, soon adding chops to the attack. After a bunch of hits, Kendrick finaly was able to counter with a toe kick. Kendrick then hopped ontop the middle rope and jumped off, drop kicking Edge! Edge went crashing down, he soon got back up and was drop kicked again! Kendrick ran over and baseball slid into Edge's side! Kendrick ran to Edge as he got up. Edge countered with a Reverse Atomic Drop! Edge then slammed Kendrick down with a vicious clothesline! Edge went for the cover. 1...2...Kendrick lifted his shoulder. Edge got up, pulling Kendrick with him. Edge elbowed Kendrick in the face! Edge wetn for another eblow, but Kendrick ducked. Kendrick low drop kicked Edge's left knee! Edge hopped away, Kendrick got up and ran to hit another low drop kick at Edge's left knee! Edge falls to the ground. Kendrick gets up and start stomping his foot onto Edge's knee! Edge rolled around the ring trying to get away from Kendrick. Kendrick got a hold of Edge and tried to pull him up. Edge broke Kendricks hold and jawbreakered him! Kendrick stumbled backwards as Edge got up. Edge then runs up and charges DDT's Kendrick! Edge walked to a corner and waited for Kendrick to get up. Edge squated down as Kendrick slowly got to his knees, back to Edge. The crowd starts cheering as Christian comes down! Christian goes for Edg, but Edge kicks at the ropes trying to keep Christian away from him. Edge turns around and gets Shining Wizarded Kendrick! Kendrick goes for the pin! 1...2...3! Edge kicks out after the pin, but Kendrick wins the match!
    Winner: Brian Kendrick
    Kendrick rolls away celebrating as Christian rolls in the ring. Edge soon gets up only to get charging Spine Bustered by Christian! Christian then quickly pickes Edge up and Reverse Back Breakers him! Christian taunts Edge, yelling out that he's going to be the next World Heavywieght Champion.

*Darkness*

Lights flash blue and black.The crowd goes ballistick as Christian looks around looking for Sting. Sting walks through the crowd and over the protective barrier. Christian yells at Sting challanging him to enter the ring. Sting slowly gets up the steel steps and enters the ring. Sting stares at Christian who is still yelling at him.

Cole: Two men from different tag teams for next week! Christian and Sting! both men have to realiy on their tag partner to win, but right now it looks like they want to take the other one down!

Christian then charges at Sting! Sting boots Christian in the face! Christian gets up and gets shoulder thrusted into the corner rope! Sting then starts punching at Christian! Christian punches back as they brawl!

*One of a Kind*

Rob Van Dam runs down the ring and slides in. RVD joins the brawl and punches at both men. RVD and Christian soon start teaming up and attacking Sting! Sting is forced backward and both Christian and RVD keep teaming up on him.

Bishoff: Both men realizing that they will have to learn how to work together to win in next weeks match.

RVD and Christian then both get a hold of Sting and double suplex him! Edge slowly gets up. Sting rolls away to a corner as Christian and Sting pace around and stare at eachother.

Cole: Wait a second! Now these guys are going to be partners next week. Why are they looking at echother that way?!

Bishoff: They may be partners next week, but tonight they are still enemies.

RVD and Christian start brawling again! Christian soon spine busters RVD! Christian then turns around and gets Speared by Edge! Edge yells at Christian, who rolls out the ring. RVD slowly gets up as Edge turns around to him. Edge then runs up at RVD getting up and Spears him also!

Bishoff: Two spears in a row! Edge has just taken down both of his opponents!

Cole: Right now it looks clear on who is going to win next week.

Sting rolls back in the ring and looks at Edge. Edge walks up to Sting and nods his head. Sting nods back. Edge walks to the end of the ring. Edge stops, Sting turns walks to the end to leave as well. Edge then wuickly turns around and charges at Sting and Spears him!

Cole: What the hell?!

Bishoff: Edge just speared his own tag team partner!

Edge stares down at Sting and smiles.

*Comercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 10-20-2007 at 10:27 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titantron:

*Christian walking down the entrance ramp*
    Narrator: There is a time when we all have to make a decision...
    *Ken Anderson punching Paul London off of Brock Lesnar*
    Narrator: Wether it's for good...
    *Ken Anderson Piledriving Brock Lesnar onto a steel chair!*
    Narrator: ...Or bad.
    *Rob Van Dam slips away from the chokeslam and small packages Kane!*
    Narrator: There is a time when we will have to cease to moment...
    *Edge spearing Booker T*
    Narrator: and never let it go...
    *Christian Reverse Backbreaks MVP*
    Narrator: and celebrate from the night into the morning...
    *Sting powerslams Brock Lesnar onto the mat*
    Narrator: That moment is comming...
    *The Dudley Boyz 3D Matt Hardy through a table!*
    Narrator: That moment is...
    *Euro Rumbler moonsaults off the top rope onto Charlie Haas!*
    Narrator: Superbrawl!

Superbrawl!
    comming Setember 28th only on PPV

Alive (by, POD)

I, I feel so alive
    For the very first time
    I can't deny you
    I feel so alive
    I, I feel so alive ( so alive)
    For the very first time( For the very first time)
    And I think I can fly

*Camera moves all around the arena with screaming fans on their feet*

Cole: Welcome back everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! And on September 28th, Smackdown presents: Superbrawl! And the main event will be the final round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. I'm Michael Cole, along side with Eric Bishoff. John Bradshaw Layfield is not here at the moment, as he awaits to personaly interview Brock Lesnar about his match tonight.

Bishoff: I can't wait for tonights main event! Ken Anderson versus Brock Lesnar in a No DQ match! This will be Smackdown Wrestlngs first ever No DQ match! This is history in the making Cole!

Cole: I can't wait either, but right now we have Euro Rumbler in action!

*Euro Invasion*

The Euro Rumbler walks out wearing short black tights and black boots. He doesn't pay attention to the audience as he makes his way into the ring. Euro Rumbler then slide into the ring and goes to a corner and waits for his opponent to come in the ring.

Cole: Last week, Euro Rumbler made his Smackdown debut and defeated Charlie Haas after delivering a Moonsualt from the top rope.

Bishoff: The Euro Rumbler has that ability to do moves that most big men can't do. He is different from the average heavyweight and because of that, he has what it takes to be champion.

A man wearing short black tights and boots slides into the ring and he is anounced as a wrestler from Dallas. He has brown hair and blue eyes. build is heigth is 5'11" and weighs in at 220 lbs.

Euro Rumbler vs. Marcus Barrington
    Summary:
    Marcus paces around Euro Rumbler. Rumbler soon walks up to Marcus. Both men lock up. Euro Rumbler lets go and chops Marcus in the chest. Rumbler chops again and Marcus drops down. marcus gets up and Rumbler chages and hits him with an elbow to the face! Euro Rumbler then grabs a hold of Marcus, still on the ground, and lifts him up over his head. He then drops Marcus down stomach first onto Rumblers knee! Marcus rolls around holding his gut. Rumbler walks over and picks him up again. Rumbler then rotates Marcus upside down. Rumbler drops to one knee having Marcus's shoulder slam onto Rumblers knee! Marcus is down as Rumbler walks to the corner rope. Rumbler then climbs to the top top rope and moonsualts off onto Marcus! Rumbler goes for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Euro Rumbler

Rumbler raises his arm for a second, then walks off leaving the ring.
    Cole: Euro Rumbler, again impressing me and come out with a second victory.

Bishoff: Euro Rumbler is slowly showing more and more of his move set and the more I see, the more he scares me. Wrestlers on Smackdown should not underestemate this man, because if they do then their going to be in a whirl wind of trouble.

*Backstage*
    *Camera in a room facing a black wall*

*Ken Anderson walks infront of the camera*

Ken Anderson: Tonight Brock Lesnar, your career will end. Tonight Brock Lesnar, you will face the music. Tonight Brock Lesnar, You will be humiliated and defeat! Why? Because you're going to realize the truth about your joke of a career. On the first night of Smackdown, I piledrived your head onto a steel chair! You see... I don't fear you! To me, you are nothing and worthless! And after tonight, everyone will know how big a mistake you are to the wrestling business. Because tonight, you are gong up against Smackdowns brightest hope! Because tonight, you're opponent is the best thing to ever happen. Because tonight will be facing: KENNNNN ANDDDERRRSSOOOOONNN!...ANDERSON!

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Team Extreme!*

Red, black and white lights flash as the Hardy Boyz walk out, both hyped up! Matt is wearing green bagy pants with boots and Jeff is wearing black bagy pants and a cut up white t-shirt saying "Live Free, Fly High". The Hardyz then run down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring. They go to the corners of the ropes and interact with the cheering fans.

Cole: Welcome back everyone to Friday Night Smackdown! And right now we are about to have a tag team match!

Bishoff: That's damn right. The Hardy Boys versus the Worlds Greatest Tag Team! This is going to be a great match! Both Hardys have been against Shelton Benjamin in seperate matchs, one comming up on top and the other failing. And Charlie Haas suffered a heavy loss last week against the Euro Rumbler, and now has to make sure he doesn't start a lossing streak with a win tonight.

Cole: Well last week Matt Hardy was brutally attacked by both Dudley Boys and was to be 3Ded through a table!

Titantron:
    D-Von goes and bring a table into the ring from under. They set it up as Hardy tries rolling out the ring. Bubba kicks Matt in the back of the head. Bubba then picks Hardy up and hands him to D-Von. D-Von then bounces Hardy from the ropes and The Dudleyz 3D Matt Hardy through the table!
    Bishoff: Tension is getting high between the tag team division. What's next to happen? Well we're going to find out.

Red, White, and Blue fireworks burst upward out the titantron! Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin walk out. Benjamin wearing red and white short tights with white boots. And Charlie Haas wearing blue and white short tights and white boots. They walk down ignoring the fans and enter the ring taunting the audience.

Cole: These guys make me sick. The&#165; have great talent and they get cocky with it.

Bishoff: Cocky, or confident? I say confident. These guys know that they're the best and they jsut want everyone else to know that. Both Benjamin and Haas are terrific wrestlers and are trully the greatest tag team ever.

Hardy Boyz vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team
    Summary:
    Haas and Jeff Hardy started off the match as the bell rang. Both men paced around and soon locked up. Haas spun behind Jeff and put him in an arm lock. Hardy went to elbow Haas in the face with the other arm, but Haas ducked and grabbed Jeff's second arm. Hass then tripped Hardy face first onto the ground and rolled for a head lock. Jeff quickly got up to his knees, trying to push Haas off of him. Jeff was soon up on both feet and punched at Haas’s ribs. Haas let go of the hold and was pushed back into a corner rope. Jeff started toe kicking Haas until Haas was forced down onto the mat. Jeff backed up and then ran in, hitting Haas in the head with a low drop kick! Jeff pulls Haas out into the center of the ring, where Haas, playing possum, then Leg Whips Hardy onto the mat! Haas goes to another head lock, but Hardy shoves Haas’s arms off of him and quickly jumps up to elbow drop Haas on the back! Haas quickly rolls over as Jeff lands, his elbow hitting the mat! Haas then gets up and goes to grab Hardy. Hardy then counters Haas with a Jawbreaker! Haas falls back as Jeff slowly crawls to his corner to tag in Matt. Haas slowly crawls to Benjamin. They both tag their partners at the same time!
    Benjamin and Hardy enter the ring and charge at each other! Hardy goes for the clothesline, but Benjamin ducks and tries to German suplex Matt! Matt’s leg gets a hold of Benjamins, so he can’t get suplexed, and started elbowing Benjamin the the face. Benjamin is forced back as Hardy turns around and start punching at him. Benjamin start punching back as the match turns into a slug feast. Benjamin soon dodges Matt’s punch and Back Suplexes him! Hardy flips back to land the move and then turns Benjamin around to Vertical suplex him! Benjamin is slammed hard onto the mat as Matt then goes for the pin! 1...Benjamin kicks out. Hardy and Benjamin get up and lock up. Both men keeps reversing the other, until Benjamin finally gets behind Hardy and kicks Hardy in the back of the left leg onto the ground. Hardy screams in pain as he goes down. Benjamin then charges at him and elbows Hardy in the back of the head! Hardy goes down onto the mat as Benjamin stops to catch his breathe.
    Benjamin then drags Hardy to the center of the ring and knee drops onto Hardys left leg. Hardy screams again as Benjamin starts continuously attacking at his left leg. Benjamin then grabs onto Matt’s left leg and puts him in the single boston crab. Hardy yells out as the ref. sees if he’s going to give up. Hardy yells out “no” as he reaches for the ropes. Hardy slowly drags himself to the bottom rope. Benjamin lets go as he tags in Haas. Charlie Haas charges in and starts kicking at Matt’s leg. Matt yells and tries to reach for Jeff. But Haas drags Matt back to his end of the ring and picks Hardy up. Haas then scoop slams Hardy back onto the mat and goes for a pin. 1...Hardy kicks out. Charlie then gets Hardy in a Leg Lock. Hardy quickly reaches to grab the ropes. The ref. yells at Haas to let go but he doesn’t. The ref. counts for DQ. 1...2...3...Haas lets go. Hardy leans on the ropes for leverage to get up. Haas goes behind him and back suplexes him! Haas then picks Hardy back up and throws him to the corner rope. Matt stumbles on his way there and falls on the ground. Haas walks to Matt and starts kicking at Hardys leg again. Matt pushed Haas away and got up to make a tag. Haas quickly charged at him and went for a clothesline! Hardy ducked and pushed Haas through the ropes! Hardy then jumped and tagged Jeff in!
    Jeff got in as Haas slide back into the ring. Jeff and Haas started punching at each other! Jeff soon dodged a punch and Inverted Suplexed Haas! Benjamin got in the ring and started punching at Jeff! Matt soon got back in and helped out Jeff. They both teamed up on Benjamin and double DDT’d him! Matt then elbow dropped onto Benjamin and Jeff moonsaulted after him! Both then grabbed onto Benjamin and threw him out the ring! Haas got back up and drop kicked Matt Hardy! hardy dropped and rolled out the ring! Haas and Jeff started punching at each other with hard hits! Jeff then toe kicked Haas and DDT’d him! Haas was down and Jeff went to climb the ropes. Jeff then Swaton Bombed off the top of the rope onto Charlie Haas and went for the pin! 1...2...3!
    Winners: The Hardy Boyz

Both Hardy Boyz celebrate as they walk out the arena.
    Cole: The Hardy Boys pick up a victory! After a Swaton Bomb off the top rope jeff was able to cover for the win!

Bishoff: They got lucky is all. Haas and benjamin dominated through most of that match.

Cole: Anyway the Hardys won and up next, JBL will interview Brock Lesnar about his match against Ken Anderson tonight!

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Thread Information