vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SMACKDOWN WRESTLING!

*Backstage*
    *Room with a big Smackdown sign on the wall*

JBL, wearing a suit, is standing next to Brock Lesnar, who is wearing his in ring gear.

JBL: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to another great Friday Night Smackdown. I am John Bradshaw Layfield and I am here with Brock Lesnar. Now tonight Brock Lesnar is going to be facing against Ken Anderson in a "No Disqualification" match. But right now I have a few questions to ask for you Brock Lesnar. First: Are you indimidated by Ken Anderson going into this match?

Lesnar: Intimidated? Why the hell should I be intimidated? I am the most powerful wrestler ever and will crush anything that gets in my way. Anderson might think that he has impressed me with his attack during my match against Sting, or Piledriving my head onto a steel chair. But he hasn't, all he's done is make me more pissed off. I told him before that people are wasting their time with him. So to answer your question Bradshaw, no I am not intimidated at all.

JBL: Alright, so now that we got that out of the way, how do you feel about being screwed from a World Title opportunity because of Ken Anderson?

Lesnar: Like I said, I'm pissed. I had that match in the bag and he ruined it. I should be in the semi finals, not Sting. And I swear to that after I get done with Ken Anderson, the winner of this tournament better be worried, because I'm coming after them. And I hope that you will assist me to get that title opportunity Bradshaw. After all, you are the head boss of this company.

JBL: Well thank you. Now my hope for tonight is that you both get all that rage out of your systems so that we won't have to take drastic measures to be sure that you two don't do anything stupid. So my next question is: Do you think that after tonight, you both will finaly stop this hate between eachother and let that all be the past.

Lesnar: Bradshaw, after tonight Anderson probably won't even know what happened the last two weeks. Because I'm going to beat him so bad he'll forget his own name. I pesonally don't care if he still hates me after tonights match, because he'll never get my respect. So I don't really know how to answer that question Bradshaw. I can only say that if Ken Anderson wants to live, then he better calm his act after tonight.

JBL: Thank you again for your answer. Now I have one last question: If you win tonight and Ken Anderson challanges you to a match again, would you accept?

Lesnar: No. Anderson is just a punk who wants some attention. After I'm through with him, the only thing that I'll have on my mind is the World Heavyweight Championship.

JBL: Well thanks Lesnar, this has been great. But before we end do you have anything to say to Ken Anderson before your match with him tonight?

Lesnar: Anderson, your days are numbered. It's time to stop talking and fight me man to man. The ring is set and there are no rules. So you better be ready for everything I that I send at you. Because tonight, you will feel pain!

*Backstage*
    *Locker Room*

Ken Anderson is putting on his in ring gear. The Dudley Bo•z walk in.

D-Von: Well...Ken Anderson. The man who thinks that he's the future of Smackdown Wrestling.

Bubba: Ha! You've got to be kidding me. Anderson, how do you think that a guy like you can beat Brock Lesnar?

Anderson looks up at them and gets up.

Anderson: I don't see you guys trying anything. 3Ding Matt Hardy through a table doesn't send a message to anybody. Challanging someone that everyone else fears in a match and winning, which is exactly what I'm going to do tonight, is sending a message.

Bubba: Well, then if you think you know everything there is to send messages, then what the hell do you think we should do?

Ken Anderson smiles.

*Camera switches and is facing the Titantron*

*Gotta' Think Cool*

Carlito walks out with a baind aid on his forhead. He's wearing short, lime green, tights and white boots. He walks down the ring. As he walks down he interacts with the fans. Carlito then slides in the ring. Carlito signals for the mic.

Carlito: Hey, listen up. Two weeks ago I was attacked by Kane for no reason. And I have to say that, that was not cool. But what would be cool is if I get my revenge right now tonight against him! So Kane, I'm calling you out!

Cole: Whoa! Carlito is challanging Kane for a match!

Bishoff: Carlito must have gotten his brains knocked out when Kane attacked him, because there is no way that a guy like him can take on Kane.

*Holla' Holla'*

Teddy Long walks out wearing a suit and holding a mic.

Teddy Long: Now hold on playa'. I know that you want to face Kane tonight, but right now I've got a man who is supposed to be in action tonight. You see, right now I'm his manager and had an agreement that my client would wrestle tonight and that's exactly what's going to happen, because he's going to be in action right now. My man: MVP!

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP comes out wearing his ring gear in green. As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and begining of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle twords the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring.

Cole: Carlito versus MVP! This is gonna be great!

MVP vs. Carlito

Summary:
    MVP and Carlito walk up to eachother. Carlito talks trash at MVP, but MVP starts talking back. They soon start argueing at eachother. MVP soon pushes Carlito away. Carlito pushes back. MVP then runs up and clotheslines Carlito onto the mat! Carlito gets up and is clotheslined again! Carlito gets up again, but this times he dodges and back suplexes MVP! Carlito then rolls over and gets MVP into a head lock. MVP struggles up and starts punching at Carlito. Carlito then pushes MVP back into the corner and lets go when the ref tells them to break up the hold. Carlito backs up and paces around. MVP soon walks up to Carlito and the both lock up. They start reversing eachother and MVP is able to vertical suplex Carlito hard onto the mat! MVP then picks Carlito up and goes for a powerbomb! Carlito slips out and goes for the Back Breaker! MVP moves around and Carlito drops onto his back! Carlito slowly gets up as both men stare at eachother.

*Comercial Break*
    33 Facts for Wrestlemania 33
    Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
    Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
    Cena fan for LIFE
    Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MVP vs. Carlito (continued)
    Summary:
    MVP throws Carlito to the ropes. Carlito bounces off and ducks the clothesline from MVP! Carlito then turns around and back suplexes MVP! Carlito goes for the cover! 1...2.MVP kicks out! Carlito pulls MVP up to his knees and puts him in the European headlock. MVP struggles to get up. Carlito adds more pressure to the hold as MVP soon gets up. Carlito lets go of the hold and toe kicks MVP in the gut. Carlito then DDTís MVP. Carlito goes for the cover. 1...2...MVP kicks out. Carlito rolls up as MVP slowly gets up. Carlito goes to bounce off the ropes as MVP stands up. Carlito then charges at MVP with a clothesline! But MVP ducks and German Suplexes Carlito! MVP then rolls on top of Carlito and starts punching at Carlitos forehead! Carlito pushes MVP off of him as he band aid slips off and some blood slips down his head. Carlito quickly gets up and MVP punches at is head! Carlito starts punching back at MVP! They stop punching after a while and lock up. They start reversing each other back and forth, not giving the other any chance for the upper hand. After a while MVP goes for a DDT, but Carlito spun around and and goes for a back suplex. MVP flips for the landing and tries to grab Carlitos head for a sleeper hold. Carlito slips out of the hold and goes for grabs MVP for a side slam. MVP reverses it and cradle pins Carlito! 1...2...Carlito manages to kick out!
    MVP gets up and yells at the ref. to count faster. Carlito rolls up behind MVP. MVP turns around and gets toe kicked by Carlito! Carlito then follows up with a fisherman suplex! Carlito goes for the cover! 1...2...MVP kicks out! MVP and Carlito both quickly get up. MVP and Carlito lock up again as they both try to overpower the other. MVP soon is able to DDT Carlito! MVP goes for the cover. 1...2...Carlito kicks out. Carlito gets onto his knees and pushes up himself to his feet. MVP quickly clotheslines him! Carlito gets up again and MVP goes for another clothesline, but Carlito ducks and Reverse Atomic Drops MVP! MVP stumbles back as Carlito runs for a Backbreaker. But MVP turns around as Carlito jumps for the finisher! Carlito slams onto the mat with his knees pressing onto MVPs chest. MVP gets a hold of Carlito and quickly lifts him up. MVP lets go as they both come up, flipping Carlito to the other side of the ring back first! MVP slides in for the cover! 1...2...Carlito kicks out! MVP goes for the cover again. 1...Carlito kicks out! MVP gets up, pulling Carlito with him. MVP throws a punch at Carlito and nails him in the cheek! Carlito punches back! Both keep punching at each other, until Carlito pushes MVP to the corner. Carlito then shoulder thrusts MVP into the turn buckle! Carlito then gabs onto MVP and lifts him onto the top rope. Carlito continues to punch at MVP, trying to keep wearing him down. Carlito climbs to the top rope and grabs on MVP for Super Suplex! MVP starts punching at Carlitos ribs and soon Carlito lets go. MVP the gets a hold of Carlitos head and headbuts him! Carlito starts loosing balance as MVP headbuts him again. MVP then headbuts Carlito for a third time and Carlito almost falls back, but MVP holds onto him. MVP then adjusts himself onto the tope rope and garbs a hold of Carlito. MVP then lifts Carlito up and jumps off Side Slamming Carlito onto the mat! MVP falls onto his back after the move! The ref goes for the down count. 1...2...3...MVP crawls towards Carlito...5...6...MVP covers Carlito. 1...2...3!
    Winner: MVP

MVP slowly gets up as he raises his arm high celebrating a victory.

Cole: Two great athletes putting up one hell of a match!

Bishoff: These guys gave it their all, never giving an inch. Carlito has nothing to be ashamed off, him and MVP both tried their hardest.

Cole: Smackdown is full of great wrestlers, MVP and Carlito are two of them. And one day they'll be on the top of the mounatin here. But up next, the main event that everyone's been waiting for: Brock Lesanr versus Ken Anderson in a "No DQ" match!

*Backstage*
    *Hallway*

Brock Lesnar is walking down the hall way. The Dudley Boyz walk up to him.

Bubba: Hey Brock, ready for tonights match?

D-Von: Yeah he's ready. Didn't you hear him earlier, he doesn't care about Ken Anderson and he's ready to get rid of that pest tonight.

The Dudley Boyz walk closer to Lesnar.

Bubba: Just to let you know. Ken Anderson bribed us to attack you before your match with him tonight. But we didn't want to do it. We thought it would be too harsh to attack you before your match.

Lesnar smiles and starts walking away from them. The Dudleyz smile as he walks away.

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera centered at the announcers table*

Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! And beside me is Eric Bishoff, and just coming back from his interview John Bradshaw Layfield.

JBL: Tonight has been a great night for wrestling fans. But everything has to end and tonight is ending with a big bang! As Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar face off in a "No DQ" match! And it all started two weeks ago on Smackdowns first show! Lets watch.

Titantron:

Ken Anderson standing next to Torrie Wilson

Ken Anderson: Itís only a matter of time until I choose my prey to attack on! And to that man, i feel the sorriest for you. Because you will have to be going up against: Ken Anderson!....Anderson!

Brock Lesnar walks in.

Lesnar: You act as if you are the true threat around here. But youíre not, I am. I donít even know why people are wasting time with you. Iím the one thatís main eventing tonight for a World Heavy Championship opportunity, what are you doing?

Lesnar and Anderson stare eachother down.

Anderson: Brock Lesnar! You better watch your back!

Brock Lesnar vs. Sting
    World Heavyweight Championshp tournament match, round 1

Lesnar and Sting stare eachother down.

Cole: This is a chance to become World Champion. The stakes couldn't be more high.

Lesnar and Sting stared eachother down when the bell rang. Lesnar belly to belly supplexing Sting two times! Sting has Lesnar in the sleeper holder! Lesnar put Sting in the STF! Sting elbows the ref when Lesnar broke the lead lock! Sting charge DDTís Lesnar! Ken Anderson runs down the entrance ramp!
    JBL: What the hell is Ken Anderson doing here?!

Anderson whacks Lesnar in the skull with a steel chair!

Bishoff: Oh my god!

JBL: He just screwed Lesnar over!

Sting powerbombs Lesnar without knowing of Ken Anderson and wins the match. Ken Anderson slides back into the ring and yells at Brock Lesnar.

Ken Anderson: You messed with the wrong guy!

Ken Anderson places the chair down and Piledrives Lesnar head first onto the steel chair!

JBL: Oh my God!

Bishoff: Did you just see that?!

JBL: Anderson has snapped!

Close up of Ken Anderson.

*Backstage*

Ken Anderson walking in the parking lot. Lesnar runs out of no where and attacks him! Lesnar and Anderson brawl as security and wrestlers run in to break them apart.

*In the Ring*

JBL: We will see Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson in action! But not this week! It will be next week, but this week they will be forced to be in a tag team match tonight against London and Kendrick.

Brock Lesnar & Ken Anderson vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Lesnar and Anderson dominates the match. Lesnar soon gets Brian Kendrick in a bear hug. London climbs to the top rope and drop kicks Lesanr from behind! Aderson gets in the ring and charge spine busters London! Anderson then kicks London out the ring and follows to continue the attack. Kendrick and Lesnar both get up and Kendrick starts kicking at Lesnars leg! Lesnar backs up as Kendrick keeps kicking at Lesnars left leg! Lesnar goes down to one knee. Kendrick then goes to bounce off the ropes, but Lesnar quickyl gets up and clotheslines Kendrick! Lesnar gets up and lifts Kendrick up onto his shoulders. Lesnar then F5's Kendrick and goes for the pin! 1...2...3!
    Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar stare onto eachother as Kendrick rolls out the ring.

Cole: Uh oh, I don't think these guys are done fighting.

Anderson and Lesnar start yelling at eachother and start pushing. Lesnar is the first to take a swing! Anderson and Lesnar brawl as refs and security come out! JBL leaves the anounce table to help out. Both men are force to opposite sides of the ring after 2 minutes of constant brawling. JBL signals for a microphone.

JBL: That's it! I can't get you guys to stop fighting for one second! Next week! It's going to be Brock Lesnar versus Ken Anderson in a NO DQ Match!

Cole: Oh my God!

Lesnar leaves the ring with a straight face as Anderson folloys shortly.
    *Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Anderson walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Ken Anderson then motions his arm up as a microphone lowers from the ceiling into the ring as Ken Anderon grabs the mic*

Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen......KENNNNN ANDDDERRRSSOOOOONNN!...ANDERSON!

Ken Andesron walks down the ring as most of the fans cheer for him.

JBL: Anderson is so confident that he will win tonight that no one can change his mind.

Cole: But what is stirring up that confidence? The Dudleys said that Anderson bribed them to attack him tonight, do you think he brbied other people?

Bishoff: Could be, but we don't know at the moment. But it doesn't matter, because it's all leagal.

*Feel The Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring staring at Anderson.

Cole: Look at the eyes of Brock Lesanr. Lesnar has been screwed of a Title opportunity and since then these two guys have been going at it.

Bishoff: He is ready to bring on the pain and Ken Anderson is his victum.

JBL: You can only a main event like this on Friday Night Smackdown!

Brock Lesnar vs. Ken Anderson
    "No DQ" Match
    Summary:
    The bell rang and Anderson and Lesnar walked up to each other. Both men stared the other down. Lesnar soon started trash talking to Anderson as Anderson replied with the trash talk. Lesnar then slapped Anderson across the face. Anderson slapped back! Lesnar slapped again and Anderson slapped back again. Lesnar then pushed Anderson away. Anderson moved back and pushed Lesnar away. Lesnar walked back and swung a punch at Anderson! Anderson punched back and both men started brawling! As Lesnar went for a right hook, Anderson dodged and toe kicked Lesnar! Anderson then grabbed Lesnar and vertical suplexed him! Anderson and Lesnar both got up as Lesnar charged at Anderson and clotheslined him, sending Anderson onto the mat! Lesnar grabbed Anderson by the head and picked him up. Lesnar then lifted Anderson over his head and dropped him onto the mat stomach first! Anderson yelled in pain as he rolled away from Lesnar holding his ribs. Anderson slowly got up as Lesnar walked up to him. Lesnar lifted Anderson by the head and threw him to a corner rope. Anderson slammed into the turnbuckles as Lesnar followed, charging at him! Lesnar then body pressed Anderson into the turnbuckles! Anderson fell onto his back on the mat. Lesnar grabbed Anderson and pulled him up. Anderson pushed him away, but Lesnar European Uppercutted him! Lesnar then got a hold of Anderson and Belly to Belly Suplexed him! Anderson flew to the middle of the ring landing hard onto the mat! Anderson then rolled out the ring as Lesnar walked towards him. Lesnar slide out the ring, following him. Anderson was walking around the ring as Lesnar followed. Anderson quickly slide back into the ring as did Lesnar. Anderson ran up to him and drop kicked Lesnar into the face as Lesnar got up into the ring! Lesnar was pushed back from the kick into the corner rope. Anderson then charged at him, but Lesnar countered with a vicious clothesline! Lesnar went for a cover. 1...Anderson kicked out!
    Lesnar rolled Anderson onto his stomach first, and grabbed onto his leg. Lesnar the put Anderson into the One Legged Boston Crab. Anderson started squirming trying to reach the ropes. Anderson soon got to them, but it didnít matter because Lesnar could hold onto the submission without getting disqualified. Andserson wrapped his arms around the rope and pulled himself towards the outer ring. The then was able to pull himself and Lesanr out the ring! Lesnar flopped onto his back out the ring as Anderson landed the flip. Anderson quickly walked up to Lesnar and started kicking Lesnar in the ribs! Lesnar rolled away, but Anderson followed kicking. Lesnar soon got up and Anderson charged at him, hitting him with an elbow to he face! Lesnar fell backwards. Anderson walked to the announces table and took a steel chair from them. As Lesnar got up, Anderson charged at him with the steel chair! Lesnar saw Anderson and ducked! Anderson hit the protective barricade and German Suplexed Anderson onto the ground! Lesnar got up and grabbed the steel chair. Anderson slowly got up, as Lesnar crept behind him. Anderson got up and before he could turn around, Lesanr whacked him in the back of the head with a steel chair! Anderson fell onto his knees screaming, holding onto his head. Lesnar lifted the steel chair and slammed it down onto Anderson's back! Anderson yelled in pain again as he got up after that hit. Anderson leaned onto the announcers table and grabbed one of the tv monitors. Lesnar lifted the steel chair again and swung it at Anderson. Anderson dodged and countered, smashing Lesnars face with a tv monitor! Lesnar dropped down onto the floor as Anderson leaned on the ring, still holding the tv monitor. Lesnar slowly gets up. Anderson gets behind Lesnar and lifts the tv monitor over his head. Anderson then slams it right onto Lesnars skull!
    Lesnar drops down. Anderson drops the tv monitor down and walks near an end of the ring and searches under there. The ref. goes to check on Lesnar as Anderson is looking for something. Lesnar moves his head saying ďyesĒ, the the ref. asking: ďcan you compete?Ē Lesnar slowly tries to get up. Anderson soon finds what heís looking for and brings out................. handcuffs. Anderson walks up to Lesnar and kicks the back of Lesnars head! Lesnar slips back down onto the ground. Anderson then grabs both of Lesnars arms behind his back and handcuffs him! Anderson then walks over to get the steel chair and throws it into the ring. Lesnar slowly tries to get up without the use of his arms. Anderson grabs Lesnar by the head and pulls him up. Lesanr struggles and tries pushing Anderson off of him. Anderson slaps Lesnar across the face and pushes him in the ring. Anderson slides in the ring too. Anderson walks over and grabs the steel chair. Lesnar tries pushing himself up with his legs. Anderson walks over to him and pulls him up. Anderson then punches Lesnar with a right hand! Lesnar pushes at Anderson, trying to fight back. Anderson gets both hands on the chair and whacks it at Lesnars slide! Lesnar falls to his knees yelling in pain. Anderson lifts the steel chair over his head and smashes it into Lesnars forehead! Lesnar drops onto his back, busted open. Anderson goes for the pin. 1...2...Anderson rolls off Lesnar. The ref. yells at Anderson as Anderson just smiles, getting hold of the steel chair again. Lesnar rolls to the side of the ring, as Anderson runs over to grab him. Anderson drags Lesnar up, pushing him to the corner. Anderson then smashes the steel chair into Lesnars gut! Lesnar screams out and falls to his knees. Anderson lifts him back onto his feet and pulls him to the center of the ring. Anderson yells at Lesnar ďnever underestimate me!Ē Anderson then whacks the steel chair onto Lesnars skull, Lesnars head going through it! Lesnar drops onto his back, knocked out. Anderson throws the chair from the ring and pins him. 1...2...3.
    Winner: Ken Anderson

Anderson doesnít celebrate long as he gets over Lesnar and starts to continuously punch at Lesnars skull!
    Some refs and medics run down the ring.

Cole: Enough is enough!

Bishoff: Ken Anderson wants everyone to know that he isn't afraid of anyone and that he is a man who should be feared.

JBL: Anderson is out of control, plain and simple. He needs to know when to draw the line between right and wrong. And tonight, he walked pass that line.

Refs drag Anderson off of Lesnar as medics get in the ring and check on him.

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid we've only seen the begining of Ken Anderson versus Brock Lesnar. Goodnight and see you next week.

close ups on Anderson getting held back by four refs and Lesnar getting check on by the medics.

*End of Show*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toon in for more Smackdown Wrestling!
    Last edited by Greywolf; 03-19-2008 at 11:17 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMACKDOWN!

(Smackdownís opening video package)
    "Over My Head (Better Off Dead)"

*Blue and White fireworks set off over the ring and head twords the entrance ramp and finish at the titantron! Lights go on! On the Titantron is two really wide screens on the sides, with the logo Smackdown over the middle, flashy shaped glass over it looking like an explosion, and a black curtain behind it.*

Cole: Welcome everyone to another Friday Night Smackdown and we are here live at Chicago! I'm Michael Cole along side Smackdown's Co-GM: Eric Bishoff. John Bradshaw Layfield couldn't join us at the moment, as he's taking care of business backstage. But he will join us for the main event as Rob Van Dam and Christian Cage team up against Edge and Sting in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament semi-finals. Which ever team wins will main event Superbrawl and both team members will face off for that Title that everyone here wants.

Bishoff: I couldn't have said it any better... Actually I could have, but you did it good enough for people to understand. Ofcourse that's not all that we'll be showing, as Ken Anderson will be facing the human monster: Kane. Bradshaw personal made this match official one day after Andersons match with Lesnar. Bradshaw told me that even though it was a "no DQ" match, Anderson completely lost control and almost had Smackdown loose a great wrestler.

Cole: Also, during the week, MVP announced that he challanges The Euro Rumbler into a match tonight! MVP said that he doesn't find The Euro Rumbler any threat and can't see why there's any commotion about him.

Bishoff: The Euro Rumbler has won two matchs in a row and shown himself a very valuable wrestler to Smackdown. MVP just feel threatend and wants to hopefully end it before people start thinking of The Euro Rumbler as Smackdown's real "MVP".

*Goin' Old School*

Red fire works blast out the Titantron! Booker T walks out wearing short tights. Booker T walks down the ramps. Booker walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring and then does the Spinnaroni.

Cole: Well, right now we're about to have Booker T versus Matt Hardy. Last week Matt Hardy picked up another victory with his brother Jeff Hardy against The Worlds Greatest Tag Team. What do you think about this match Eric?

Bishoff: Well Booker T has only had one match so far this year and has lost it, so to me it's a must win for him. Booker needs this win to give him confidence and so that he can show Bradshaw that he's worthy of a World Title shot.

*Defying Death*

Matt Hardy comes out wearing blue jeans and black boots. Hardy interacts with the crowd as he walks down the entrance ramp. Hardy symbols the "version one" when he enters the ring.

Cole: Matt Hardy has done well for himself so far on Smackdown Wrestling. The only thing that bugs me is that he hasn't done anything about his attack two weeks back from those Dudleyz. Could there be a reason?

Bishoff: Michael, Matt Hardy has bigger things to do than tak revenge out on the Dudleys. He's beaten Shelton Benjamin and The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and if he beats Booker T tonight, then he'll be on his way to gold soon.

Matt Hardy vs. Booker T

Summary:
    Hardy and Booker squared off in the middle of the ring. They soon locked up and reversed eachother for a while. Hardy was able to win with a arm wrench and then pushed Booker away. Booker paced back and they locked up again. This time Booker won the battle and fire arm dragged Hardy onto the mat. Hardy kept his arm up, trying not to be pinned. Hardy slowly got up to his knees after a while and pushed Booker off the hold. Hardy then bounced off the ropes and charged at Booker. Booker turned around and was clotheslined by Hardy! Matt went for the pin. 1... Booker kicked out. Hardy got up with Booker and put him into the head lock. Booker grabbed Hardy and was able to backsuplex him! Booker then rolled over Hardy and went for a pin. 1...2... Hardy kicked out. Matt rolled away as Booker got up. Both men soon stood up and paced around each other. Booker went for a grab, but hardy dodged and then toe kicked Booker! Hardy went for a vertical suplex, but Booker was able to stay on the ground and punched at Hardys ribs. hardy let go and Booker started chopping at Hardy! Hardy was forced back, trying to defend himself. Booker then got a hold of Hardy and threw him across the ropes. As Hardy bounced back, Booker went for a chop. But Hardy ducked and turned around. Hardy then grabbed a hold of Bookers head and went for the Twist of Fate! But Booker pushed Hardy off of him and toe kicked Hardy. Booker then bounced off the ropes and went for the Scissors Kick! Hardy dodged and elbowed the back of Booker head! Booker stumbled a little bit forward. Hardy then ran up to Booker and turned him around, going for the Bulldog. As he went, Booker was able to stop Hardy from jumping forward. Booker then punched at Hardys ribs again, having Hardy move away. Booker quickly went for the Book End! Hardy slammed onto the ground and Booker went for the pin! 1...2... Hardy managed to kick out! Booker quickly got up and toe kicked Hardy! Booker then ran to bounce off the ropes, but as he came back Hardy charged at Booker and managed to charge Side Effect him! Booker rolled near the corner rope as hardy went to climb up to the top rope. Hardy signaled for the ďversion oneĒ as fans cheered. Matt then jumped off and Leg Dropped Booker! Hardy went for the cover! 1...2... Booker kicked out. hardy got up and started pacing around, waiting for Booker to get up. Booker T slowly got up and Hardy grabbed Bookers head. Booker quickly punched at Hardys ribs and Hardy yelled out grabbing onto his stomach, letting go of the hold. Booker quickly toe kicked hardy and bounced off the ropes for the Scissors Kick! Hardy went down and Booker went for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Booker T

Booker celebrated as he left the ring.
    Cole: Booker T was able to get a victory. But what about Hardy? He might have suffered an injury in the ribs that were hurt earlier a few weeks back.

Bishoff: Hardy could be in trouble, hopefully it's nothing serious. But up next, we have MVP versus the Euro Rumbler!

*Close up on the ref checking on Matt Hardy*

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*
    *Hallway*

The Dudley Boyz are walking down the arena hallwy, as London and Kendrick bumb into them.

Bubba: Well what have we here? The wanna be "Hardy Boyz". I've never seen a low life tag team look more pethetic.

Kendrick: Man, who do you think you are?

D-Von: Stop trying to act tough just because you beat Edge last week. He's a weak little boy who cheats to get up top and you only won because of an interfeirence.

London: Well I don't see you guys having any important wins. So why don't you both just shut up.

Bubba: Oooh! I'm scared!... Me and D-von can beat you guys with our arms tied behind our backs. We're the alpha dogs in this business, your just the muts that should be put to sleep.

Kendrick: You know what?! How about tonight it's us versus you guys! Because I have had enough of your disrespect! So what do you say?!

D-Von and Bubba look at eachother and smile.

Bubba: You're on.

Bubba and D-Von then attack London and Kendrick! D-Von throws Kendrick into a bunch of trash cans! Bubba throws London through a door into a backstage room! D-Von and Bubba then start laughing as they walk away.

D-Von: See you guys tonight.

The Dudleyz still laugh as London tries to get up but can't. Kendrick is dazed from being thrown into a bunch of trash cans.

*Announcers Table*

Cole: Wow. I just can't believe what I saw.

Bishoff: Personaly, I think that JBL is too strick when it comes to Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar. I mean, after they attack eachother, he tries to desciplin them, but after Kane attacks Carlito, or the Dudley Boyz 3Ding Matt Hardy throught a table, or just now when The Dudleyz attacked London and Kendrick; he doesn't seem to mind that. I think that John should just let them get it out of their system and have the fans enjoy their beatings on eachother. If not then treat everyone equally when it comes to being punished or not.

Cole: I agree on that. But it is Johns first time owning a company and still has much to learn. I think he's been doing a good job for these fans.

*Holla' Holla'*

Teddy Long comes out wearing a business suit with an MVP logo on the front pocket.

Teddy Long: Ladies and gentlemen! I introduce to you, the Playmaker: M-V-P!

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP comes out wearing his ring gear in green. As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and begining of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle twords the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring.

Cole: MVP had a great match last week against Carlito and was able to pull off a victory. MVP has so far gone up against: Kane, Christian Cage, and Carlito. He has done well for himself so far on Smackdown and has shown his worth of Gold.

Bishoff: So far I have not seen a bad match that MVP has been in. All of his matchs have been great. He has given his all for this company and I think that he deserves the respect of everyone here.

*Euro Invasion*

The Euro Rumbler walks out wearing short black tights and black boots. He doesn't pay attention to the audience as he makes his way into the ring. Euro Rumbler then slide into the ring and goes to a corner and waits for his opponent to come in the ring.

Cole: Well here's a man who's not going to give MVP any respect. Euro Rumbler has said that he'll fight anyone anywhere and that includes MVP. The Euro Rumbler is so far undifeated and tonight he might get his first loss. I have a great feeling about MVP.

Bishoff: I think it's too tough to call at the moment. MVP is a great athlete and Euro Rumbler has shown his worth of skills. I an looking forward to this match and can't wait to see who will be on top.

The Euro Rumbler vs. MVP

Summary:
    MVP and Euro Rumbler paced around, trying to grab a hold of the other. MVP and Rumbler soon locked up and tried overpowering the other with strength. Rumbler tried to push MVP towards the corner, but MVP countered with a Monkey Flip! Rumbler fell onto his back as MVP got up. MVP walked up to Rumbler and started kicking at him. Rumbler rolled around trying to get away, but MVP kept on the attack. Rumbler then was able to grab onto MVP’s leg when he went for a kick! Rumbler twisted at it, having MVP side flip onto the ground! Rumbler slide over MVP and went for a head lock. MVP tried to reach for a rope, but there was none near him. MVP slowly got up, while Rumbler put pressure onto the hold. MVP started elbowing into Rumblers sides and Rumbler was forced to let go of the hold. MVP quickly grabbed onto Rumbler and threw him to the ropes. Rumbler bounced off and was then clotheslined by MVP! MVP went for a cover. 1 ... Rumbler kicked out! MVP got up and quickly dropped for an Elbow Drop! Rumbler rolled out of the way and MVP slammed onto the mat! Rumbler crouched up and low drop kicked MVP! MVP dropped to his side as Rumbler got up again and walked to MVP. Euro Rumbler then picked MVP up to his feet and Belly to belly Suplexed him! MVP slammed onto the mat and Rumbler slid on top of him for the cover. 1 ... 2 ... MVP kicked out! Rumbler moved around and tried to put MVP into the sleeper holder. MVP was able to counter Rumbler and rolled around on top of Rumbler. MVP then went for a STF! Rumbler rolled over and started punching at MVP! MVP tried defending himself and as able to push Euro Rumbler off of him. MVP quickly got up as him and Rumbler brawled in the ring! The two men were throwing punches left and right, trying to wear the other one down. As Rumbler went for a European Upper Cut, MVP blocked and toe kicked Rumbler. MVP then quickly DDT’d him face first onto the mat! MVP went for a cover. 1 ... 2 ... Euro Rumbler kicked out! MVP started growing frustrated and picked Rumbler up and went for a Power Bomb! As he lifted Rumbler up, Rumbler quickly started punching at MVP’s face. MVP was forced off balance and fell onto his back, having Rumbler crash on top of him! Rumbler leaned back and lifted MVP’s right leg up for the pin. 1 ... 2 .. MVP was able to grab onto the bottom rope!
    Rumbler gets up and holds onto the top ropes as he starts kicking at MVP! MVP is forced to roll out the ring as Rumbler follows. MVP quickly starts attacking at Rumbler with fierce punches to the face! Rumbler tried fighting back, but was poked in the eyes! MVP the grabbed a hold of Rumbler and threw him into the steel step should first! Rumbler yelled in pain as he tried leaning back onto the steel steps. MVP then charged at him and low drop kicked Rumblers chest! Rumbler fell onto the ground as MVP rolled into the ring, as the out count was at 6. Rumbler was forcing himself up with the help of the steel steps at 8. Rumbler was able to crawl into the ring right before the ref counted for 10. MVP didn’t hesitate to go onto the attack. MVP walked to a stumbling Euro Rumbler, and helped lifting him up. MVP then toe kicked Rumbler and followed with a Vertical Suplex! MVP didn’t go a pin as he got up and started elbow dropping onto Rumblers chest! Rumbler tried rolling away, but MVP quickly pulled him into the middle of the ring and started kicking onto his chest! Rumbler stumbled onto his feet trying to get away, but MVP charged behind him and elbowed him in the back of the head! MVP kept Rumbler up as he grabbed Rumblers head and Neck Breakered him! Rumbler dropped onto the mat and MVP went for a cover. 1 ... 2 ... Rumbler kicked out! MVP went for the cover again and again got only a two count! MVP got up frustrated and signaled for the “Most Vicious Power bomb”. As MVP lifted Rumbler up, Rumbler flipped over and grabbing onto MVP dropping him onto his back and had him in a pin! 1 ... 2 ... MVP kicked out! Rumbler rolled off of MVP as he lied on the ground. Both men slowly got up staring into each others eyes with anger. MVP threw a punch and connected! Rumbler responded with a punch of his own and hit MVP in the head! Both men kept trying to lay the other out as punches flew in-between them! MVP went for another, as Rumbler ducked it and paced behind MVP. Rumbler then put MVP in the “Royal Lock” (Full Nelson)! MVP was squirming, trying to break loose of the hold, but couldn’t! Rumbler kept putting more and more pressure onto the hold, as MVP tried kicking him with his left leg. MVP dropped to one knee as Rumbler yelled for him to give up! After another minute, MVP gave up and Rumbler broke the hold. MVP fell flat onto his face.
    Winner: Euro Rumbler

Rumbler left the arena as MVP slowly rolled out the ring and left as well.
    Cole: I don't beleive it! Euro Rumbler was able to get the best of MVP and made him give up.

Bishoff: The Euro Rumbler has to be one of the most vicious wrestlers I have ever seen, andI have seen alot during my time at WCW. HE could have just given up to avoid a possible injury, but he kept on going and was able to win at the end.

Cole: I am just being told that up next, we will have The Dudley Boyz facing off against Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Hopefully London and Kendrick are going to be well enough to wrestler when we come back.

Titantron:

Everyday is a new day
    I’m thankful for every breath I take

Booker T chops Edge! Edge chops back! Edge then gets a hold of Booker and DDT'd him!

I won’t take it for granted (I won't take it for granted)
    So I learn from my mistakes

Rob Van Dam jumping off for the Frog Splash and getting Super Kicked by Shelton Benjamin!

It’s beyond my control, sometimes it’s best to let go
    Whatever happens in this lifetime

Sting and Christian Cage stare down eachother as Christian starts trash talking at Sting.

So I trust in love (So I trust in love)
    You have given me peace of mind

Rob Van Dam Superstar Pressess Kane off the top rope!

I-I feel so alive (feel so alive)
    for the very first time (for the very first time)

Sting Powerbombs Brock Lesnar and goes for a pin.

for the very first time, and I think I can fly.

Christian escaping "The Most Vicious Powerbomb" and Reverse Backbreakers MVP!

for the very first time and I think I can fly,
    and I think I can fly, and I think I can fly.

Edge spears Christian and yells at him. Rob Van Dam gets up and also gets speared! Edge quickly turns around and charges at Sting and spears him!

Superbrawl!
    comming to Boston on Setember 28th
    *Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 11-22-2007 at 01:22 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titantron:

World Heavyweight Championship Tournament, Round 2

Rob Van Dam & Christian vs. Sting & Edge
    Cole: Welcome back everyone to Friday Night Smackdown, and you are seeing the tonight's main event. Two teams and only one will advance to face off against each other for the World Heavyweight Championship. All four men will give it their all so that they can get the chance to main event at Superbrawl and win to World Title.

Bishoff: The World Heavyweight Title goes way back in wrestling and on September 28th, history will be made again as we crown a new champion. I'm glad that such a pay per view like: Superbrawl has come back from the dead and is now Smackdown's main PPV. Superbrawl is Smackdowns World Series. And everyone will be able to experience it on September 28th live at Boston.

Cole: Well that's still a long time ahead of us, as we get ready for our next match for tonight: The Dudley Boyz versus London and Kendrick. Just before MVP and Euro Rumbler faced off, the Dudleyz attacked both Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Are they one hundred percent ready tonight?

Bishoff: I don't think so. The Dudleys are a powerful tag team to start with, and now after being attacked with not much time to heal. To me the Dudley Boys have this match in the bag.

*Backstage*
    *Smackdown's GM room*

JBL is standing in front of the camera wearing a suit

JBL: Good evening ladies and gentlemen to another Friday Night Smackdown. Now the upcoming match is a tag team match. But for the fans entertainment. I want to add the the stipulation, so I’m going to add to this match. So right now, It will be the Dudley Boyz versus London and Kendrick in a Tornado Tag Team match. Hope you enjoy.

*We the Boss!*

Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley walks out wearing a big black t-shirts and purple army pants. The Dudleyz proceeds down the entrance ramp as he hears a mix of cheers and boos. Both Dudleys then rolls in the ring and holds their arms above their heads getting cheers from the crowd.

Cole: Well like Smackdown’s GM and owner has just said, we are about to be witnessing Smackdowns first ever Tornado Tag Team match. But like I was saying, these Dudleys don’t show respect to anyone. They just go off and do what they want to do. But I don’t like it.

Bishoff: Well, they’ve been in the business long enough to know what to do and when. They are showing the strength of Smackdowns tag team division and it’s working well to me.

*Flying High*

Paul London and Brian Kendrick comes out wearing baggy shorts, long boots and interacts with the crowd. London and Kendrick then runs out into the ring and attack the Dudleyz without warning as the ref yells to start the bell.

Dudley Boyz vs. London & Kendrick
    Tornado Tag Team Match

Summary:
    The bell rang as London and Kendrick were attacking the Dudleyz. Both high flyers were throwing punches at their opponents. But it didn’t last long, as the Dudleyz fought back and were able to overpower their opponents. Both Dudleyz then grab onto one of their opponents and throw them both into the corner rope, one after the other. Bubba then sling shots D-Von into the high flyers, having him body press into both men! London leans onto the ropes and Kendrick collapses onto the ground, both men holding their ribs. D-Von grabbed London by the hair and pulled him over to the middle of the ring. Bubba walked over and both men teamed up on London with D-Von holding London in a full nelson as Bubba constantly punched at his ribs. D-Von then pushed London into Bubba, and Bubba clotheslined him! D-Von then walked over the a corner and started to climb, as Bubba picked London up and Scoop Slammed him back down onto the mat! Bubba then spread London's legs apart and looked up and D-Von! The both yelled “Wassap!” But right then, Kendrick charged at D-Von from the side of the ring and drop kicked him out the ring! Kendrick rolled out the ring on the side of it as Bubba let go of London and quickly walked over to Kendrick. Kendrick was able to dodge Bubba’s punch and countered with a shoulder thrust. D-Von got up and grabbed onto Kendrick’s leg. Kendrick kicked D-Von off of him and turned around to punch Bubba again. Kendrick then bounced off the ropes and drop kicked Bubba! As he flew backwards, he went for a body splash on D-Von, but D-Von dodged and Kendrick landed hard onto the ground! D-Von started to kick Kendrick in the ribs as he laid their helplessly. In the ring, Bubba and London both got up and started punching at each other. London toe kicked Bubba and grabbed onto his face. London then Jawbreakered Bubba as D-Von slid back into the ring! Bubba fell onto the mat as London went for a pin! 1 ... D-Von kicked London's back, having him break up the pin.
    D-Von then picked London up and threw him into the turnbuckle! D-Von charged and body pressed himself into London! Before London could fall down, D-Von grabbed onto him and and again threw him, this time shoulder first into the steel post! London slipped out the ring as Kendrick climbed back in, on another close top rope. Kendrick then jumped off, barely reaching D-Von with the long drop kick! Kendrick yelled in pain as he landed back first onto the mat. Kendrick aggressively got back up and toe kicked Bubba who also just got up. Kendrick grabbed a hold of Bubba and went for the Vertical Suplex. But Bubba was to big and Kendrick couldn’t lift him up. Bubba then punched Kendrick and went for his own Vertical Suplex! As he lifted Kendrick, Kendrick was able to flip forward and turned it into a neck breaker! Kendrick fell onto his side, holding onto his stomach. London slowly slide into the ring. D-Von got back up and walked over to Kendrick for a pin. London charged at him before he could and shoulder thrusted himself into D-Von, having both men crash down and London rolled back out the ring! Kendrick got back up and walked over to D-Von. He was able to pull D-Von up and started brawling with him. D-Von started getting beat down, but was able to fight back. Soon after D-Von missed, Kendrick hit D-Von with the Shining Wizard! Kendrick went for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... Bubba broke to pin with a kick to Kendrick's head! Bubba then grabbed a hold of Kendrick and Side Walk Slammed him! Bubba slid out the ring and picked London up. He then threw him into the steel stairs! Bubba went to the side of the ring and grabbed out a table! He slid it into the ring as D-Von slowly got back up. D-Von walked to Kendrick as both men knew what was about to happen next. The crowd started cheering as The Worlds Greatest Tag Team ran through the entrance ramp and into the ring and D-Von threw Kendrick to the ropes for the bounce. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas slid into the ring and started beating down on the Dudleys as Kendrick grabbed hold of the ropes and rolled out the ring. The ref. yelled for the bell to be called.
    Winners: No Contest
    Cole: The Worlds Greatest Tag Team has just attacked The Dudley Boys!

Bishoff: Benjamin and Haas both looked pissed! Is it that they don’t feel as if they aren’t getting the attention that they deserve?!

The brawl keeps on going as Haas throws D-Von over the top rope! Kendrick and London run and attack D-Von out the ring! Charlie Haas grabs onto the ropes and bounces off of them and jumps out the ring onto all three men! Benjamin and Bubba keep on punching each other and Benjamin is soon able to push Bubba off of him and Super Kicks Bubba Ray Dudleys lights out!

*Team Extreme!*

The crowd erupts with excitement!

Cole: It can’t be, it is! It’s the Hardy Boys!

The Hardy Boyz run out ( Matt hardy is wearing a shirt to cover the bandage over his ribs) the titantron and into the ring! Both men slide into the ring and double team Shelton Benjamin! They then are able to throw Shelton Benjamin out of the ring!

Bishoff: It’s Tag Team Mania Cole! Bodies are flying everywhere and this crowd is loving it!

Outside of the ring on the other half, all four men are brawling. Jeff then runs over to the tope rope near the brawl and jumps off landing on top of Charlie Haas and Paul London!

Cole: This is insane! Everyone is attacking everyone and no one is safe!

Matt Hardy then grabs onto the table and drags it near a corner of the ring. He stops to pull a knocked out Bubba Ray Dudley. Meanwhile on the other side, Benjamin charges himself in the action and super kicks Jeff Hardy, Jeff Hardy, D-Von Dudley, Paul London, but as he goes for Brian Kendrick, Kendrick dodges and counters with a Shining Wizard! Back in the ring, Matt Hardy then pulls Bubba to the corner of the rope where he gets up to the tope rope, pulling Bubba up with him!

Cole: This doesn’t look good. What is he going to do here?!

Bishoff: There are Vendettas all around! And Matt Hardy is about to show his!

Matt Hardy gets a good hold of Bubba Ray Dudley and then Side Effects him and Bubba off the top rope and through the table!

Cole: Oh My God!

Bishoff: Holly Shit!

The entire crowd is on their feet as every tag team is laid out. Medics come in to check on Matt Hardy and Bubba Ray Dudley. A few more refs come in also to get the tag teams away from each other.

Cole: We have just seen an all out brawl between Smackdowns tag teams and I don’t know what to say.

Bishoff: I don’t think there are words to describe it.

Titantron:

Replays of Matt Hardy Side Effecting him and Bubba off the top rope and through the table!
    Cole: Two weeks ago, Bubba and D-Von attacked Matt Hardy resulting into a 3D through a table and tonight it looks like he got his revenge.

close up on Bubba and Hardy lying down in the ruins of the table

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 11-15-2007 at 04:54 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titantron:

The Dudley Boyz go for a 3D on Kendrick throught the table - Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas slide into the ring and attack D-Von and Bubba Ray Dudley! - Charlie Haas jumps over the top ropes and onto D-Von, London , and Kendrick! - Shelton Benjamin Super Kicks Bubba Ray Dudley! - Hardy Boyz run into the ring! - Both Hardyz throw Benjamin out the ring! - Jeff Hardy jumps off the top rope onto Charlie Haas and Paul London! - Matt Hardy pulls the table and Bubba close to a corner - Shelton Benjamin runs near the brawl outside and Superkicks Jeff Hardy, Jeff Hardy, D-Von Dudley, Paul London, but as he goes for Brian Kendrick, Kendrick dodges and counters with a Shining Wizard! - Matt Hardy Side Effects him and Bubba off the top rope and through the table!
    (during the replays)
    Cole: You are seeing what has happened moments ago. As Smackdowns Tag Team Division got into a huge brawl, ending with Matt Hardy Side Effecting him and Bubba Ray Dudley off the top rope and through a table.

Bishoff: Smackdown has a great division of tag teams, but with no titles to go for at the moment no body know who to attack, so they just go after anyone.

Cole: Well things are going crazy right now, and they are about to get even crazier. Because in moments it’s about to be Ken Anderson taking on the Big Red Machine Kane!

*Backstage*
    *locker room*

Christian walks into Rob Van Dam sitting down. RVD gets up and they stare down eachther.

Christian: Look, I know that we don’t get along together at a normal basis, but tonight we have to. This is the World Heavyweight Championship we’re talking about. And if we don’t win tonight, I will make the rest of your days here on Smackdown a living hell.

RVD: Christian, there is no way in hell that I’m going to loose tonight. And there’s no way in hell that you’re going to loose tonight. I may hate your guts, but your my partner tonight. So we’re going to have to just let our differences be set aside at the moment. But rest asure ... After tonights match, I’m comming after you.

Christian and Rob stare down for a second and then Christian leaves.

*Camera is infront of the Titantron*

*Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Anderson walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Ken Anderson then motions his arm up as a microphone lowers from the ceiling into the ring as Ken Anderon grabs the mic*

Ken Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight, you are about to witness my thrid win in a row as I go up against the Big Red Looser. Kane, you’re nothing but a hasbeen that’s gone boring years ago. You call yourself the big red amchine, but you broke down long before I even got into the ring. And now you’re going to have to face another humiliating defeat as you go up against: .... Ken Anderson! Ander -

*Let it Burn*

Pyro comes up from the Titantron! Kane comes out wearing black tights and black boots. Kane slowly walks to the ring. He gets in the ring over the ropes. He then raises his hands up, pyro from each corner of the ring pop up three times!

Cole: Well Kane hasn't wrestled since the first show. After his loss against Rob Van Dam, he got out of control and attacked Carlito backstage, resulting into a two week supsension.

Bishoff: But now he has a chance to fight again, and if he can come back with a victory against Ken Anderson than it'll be a great return for him.

Kane vs. Ken Anderson

Summary:
    Anderson and Kane walked towards each other as the bell rang. Both men stared down each other, Anderson having a smirk on his face. Anderson quickly went for a punch, but was blocked. Kane then punched across Anderson's face sending him hurdling down! Anderson held onto his face as he tumbled to a corner. Kane walked towards him as he got up. Anderson charged at Kane but was stopped and both men locked up. Anderson tried to get the best of Kane, but Kane was able to over power him and started pressuring Anderson down to his knees. Kane then pushed Anderson down onto the mat. Anderson went to get up but was kicked in the face! Anderson laid down onto his back holding his chin. Kane just stared down at Anderson and then went to pick him up. As Anderson was slowly pulled up, he started punching Kane in the ribs. Anderson then grabbed onto Kane and flipped him over his head! Kane landed on his back onto the mat. Ken Anderson quickly started kicking at Kane and was able to push him out the ring. Anderson slid out the ring to follow him. The ref. began the out count. Anderson started punching at Kane, forcing him to move back into the barricade. Kane was able to soon fight back and push Anderson's back into the side of the ring! The ref. was at 5. Kane went to get into the ring, but Anderson grabbed onto him and threw him into the steel steps! Kane was leaning on the steel steps as Anderson went to grab him. Kane countered with a toe kick, but Anderson grabbed onto it. Kane struggled as Anderson held onto the foot. Kane then pushed Anderson off him with full force, sending Andreson fall back into the barricade. The ref. was now at 8. Kane went for a clothesline but Ken Anderson ducked and shoulder thrusted Kane into the steel steps. Anderson quickly slid into the ring at 10.
    Winner: Ken Anderson

Anderson celebrated as Kane kicked te steel steps and walked out with an angry look.
    Cole: Ken Anderson is on a role! With three wins in a row these past weeks he has dominated.

Bishoff: Ken Anderson has shown that he knows what it takes to win matches. Like just moments ago, even though he won by count out, it's still a win.

Anderson slides out the ring and starts walking twords the titantron. All of a sudden Brock Lesnar runs out wearing a black t-shirt and sweat pants. Lesnar charges at Anderson and spears him onto the entrance ramp!

Bishoff: It's Lesnar! And he's come for Ken Anderson!

Lesnar picks Ken Anderson up and pulls him twords the ring. Lesnar then throws him into the steel steps!

Cole: What the hell does he think he's doing?!

Bishoff: It looks likes tonight is full of revenge! First Matt with Bubba. And now Lesnar with Anderson!

Lesnar walks over to Ken Anderson and picks him up over his head. Lesnar then walks near a steel post. Brock Lesnar then F5's Ken Anderson having Anderson's legs hit the steel post!

Anerson cries out in pain, holding onto his right knee.

Lesnar looks down at him and laughs.

Bishoff: It looks like Lesnar finally got the best of Ken Anderson tonight.

Cole: Is there anyone who can keep these two men apart?

Close up on Anderson crying in pain.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 11-15-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera moving across the arena*

Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole with Eric Bishoff, and John Bradshaw Layfield. Now moments ago, we saw Lesnar come out into the arena and attack Ken Anderson leading up to an F5, having Ken Andersons legs hit the steel post of the ring with full force.

Titantron:

Replays of Brock Lesnar F5ing Ken Anderson full force into the steel post. Clips of after the attack, when the medics come out and check on Ken Andersons knee and leg.
    JBL: Let me just say it right now to make things official. I am working on a plan to make sure that this whole Lesnar versus Anderson thing ends soon. Also, at Superbrawl, the tag team championship will be on the line! And the tag teams that will be competing are: The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, The Hardy Boyz, London & Kendrick, and The Dudley Boyz in an elimination tag team lumberjack match! But here's how it works! Two tag teams face off in the begining with both members of each team in the ring. Once one of the teams gives up or submits, they loose and another team enters the ring. This goes until the final team has won and then they will be awarded the Tag Team Championship!

Cole: Wow! That's exciting news!

Bishoff: Exciting news is right! Smackdown has the greatest tag teams in the world and at Superbrawl, we’ll get to find out wich one is the best. But as long as we’re talking about tag teams. Right now it’s the main event! The second round of the World Heavyweight Championship! As Rob Van Dam and Christian take on Edge and Sting!

JBL: That's right! The match that everyone has been waiting for since the start of the show. Two teams, but only one will win and get the chance to be in the main event of Superbrawl and fight for the World heavyweight Championship.

*One of a Kind*

RVD comes out with his normal ring gear in red and white. RVD starts interacting with the fans. And heads twords the ring. He then gets up on the middle turnbuckles and raises his arms with thumbs up. As everyone copys him: Rob--Van--Dam!

Cole: Rob Van Dam has never looked better in his career. He is determined to become World Champion and quiet frankly, I think he can do it.

Bishoff: Van Dam may be ok in the ring, but he doesn't have anything of what it takes to become the World Champion. He doesn't have the "Charisma" that other wrestlers have. For instents: Christian Cage. Christian is the greatness of Smackdown and he is a true champion.

*Greatness*

Multiple White and Golden fireworks go off on the Titantron upwards! Chrisitan walks out, wearing white long tights, and poses for a little while as he walks down the entrance ramp. Christian walks up the steel steps and poses again when he’s in the ring.

Bishoff: Now theirs are next World Champion! The Captin of Charisma! The Greatnes of Smackdown! Christian Cage!

JBL: What are you two talking about?! Yes, Rob Van Dam is very talented. And yes, Christian is also very talented. But neither man can compare to the "Rated R Superstar", Edge! Edge does tings in the ring that no one else would dare to do. He always makes sure that things go his way and isn't afraid to bend the rules to do so.

Rob Van Dam and Christian Cage stand in the ring talking to eachother.

*Rated R Era*

Smoke comes from around the entrance door and Edge runs out. He wears blue long tights that have a bolded R on them, and black boots. Edge stops at the entrance ramp and then raises his arms above his head. Gold, Green, and White firworks blast high from the titantron. Edge then runs and slides into the ring.

JBL: Smackdown is Rated R thanks to Edge. He is our leader and he deserves the World Title.

Bishoff: Well, wether it be RVD, Christian, Edge, or Sting. Smackdown is bound for a great World Champion.

*Darkness*

All lights go off and a few blue lights flash on the Titantron and Entrance ramp. Sting comes out wearing his usually in ring outfit and make up. Sting slowly walks down into the ring.

Christian and RVD get back into the ring.

JBL: All four men are in the ring! Hell's about to break loose, because right now we are going to find out who will be headlining Superbrawl for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Sting & Edge vs. Christian Cage & Rob Van Dam
    World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Match, round 2

Summary:
    Rob Van Dam and Edge started the match off. Both men aced around and soon locked up. Both men pushed the each other back and forth, until RVD was able to win the bout with an arm lock. Edge tried countering with an elbow to RVD’s jaw, but Van Dam dodged the hit and turned it into a back suplex! Edge quickly got up after the slam and charged at RVD! Van Dam was able to duck the clothesline and as Edge turned around, RVD spinning back kicked him! Edge was forced back into the ropes and bounced off. RVD grabbed onto Edge as he came back and scoop slammed him! Edge lied on the ground as RVD held his arms up and signaled: Rob - Van - Dam! RVD then ran to the other side and bounced off the ropes to do the Rolling Thunder! But as he went for the back flip onto Edge, Edge was able to roll out the way and RVD slammed onto the mat! Edge got up as Van Dam did too. Edge then grabbed hold of RVD and DDT’d him face first onto the mat! Both men were down as the ref. started calling the down count. 1 ... 2 ... Edge and RVD started crawling to their sides ... 4 ... 5 ... Edge finally stood up and tagged in Sting! RVD jumped up from the ground and tagged in Christian! Christian and Sting both got into the ring and Christian charged towards Sting! Sting went for a counter clothesline, but was forced down by a flying forearm smash! Christian then started stomping onto Sting as he tried getting up. Sting soon got up to his knees and was able to push Christian off of him. Sting stood up on both feet and stared at Christian. Sting and Christian paced around, Sting not taking his eyes off of Christian. Christian and Sting then locked up. Christian tried to overpower Sting, but Sting pushed Christian onto the mat! Christian quickly got into defense position after he landed. Sting just stood in front of him with a cold look. Christian slowly got up, puzzled. Christian paced around Sting, who was not moving an inch. Christian then went for a grab, but Sting dodged and toe kicked Christian! Sting then picked Christian up and sidewalk slammed him hard onto the mat! Sting went for a pin. 1 ... 2 ... Christian kicked out.
    RVD tried cheering Christian on for encouragement. Sting got up, pulling Christian with him, and arm twisted Christian. Sting kept Christian in the hold, as he pulled Christian towards Edge. Sting tagged Edge in and Edge toe kicked Christian as Sting let go of the hold! Edge then threw Christian to the ropes. As Christian bounced off, Edge charged at him, clotheslining Christian hard onto the ring! Edge stopped to taunt the fans who were booing and cheering him. Christian took the advantage to use his legs to trip Edge onto his back! Christian then quickly crawled over and tagged in RVD! Van Dam came in and went right to work on Edge! Edge got up and both men started slugging it out on each other! The crowd started cheering every time RVD punched Edge and booing every time Edge punched RVD! After a while, RVD ducked one of Edge’s punches and went for a drop kick! Edge was kicked back into the ropes as RVD landed on the mat. Van Dam got up and grabbed hold of Edge and threw him to the closest corner. RVD ran up and went for the Monkey Flip! But Edge caught hold of him and turned around, putting RVD on the top rope. Edge then let go and started punching at RVD! RVD was able to kick Edge off of him and then got up to stand on the top rope. Edge quickly charged at RVD and pushed him off the top rope and onto the ground out the ring!

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 11-20-2007 at 04:39 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sting & Edge vs. Christian Cage & Rob Van Dam (continued)
    World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Match, round 2

Summary:
    In the ring, Edge is chopping at RVD, who is leaning on a corner rope. Edge then grabs hold of RVD and throws him to the other side of the ring. Edge charges and body presses himself into Van Dam! RVD collapses onto the mat as Edge walks away and tags in Sting. Sting steps into the ring and walks over to RVD. Sting grabs a hold of RVDís head and lifts him up over his shoulders. Sting then Oklahoma Slams RVD onto the mat! Sting goes for the cover! 1 ... 2 ... Christian kicks the back of Sting, breaking the count. The ref. yells at Christian to get out the ring as Sting gets up on his feet staring at Christian. Christian gets out on his side of the ring and starts taunting Sting. Sting walks over to Christian as Christian keeps trash talking to him. Sting pulls his arm back for a punch, but is stopped as RVD school boy pins him! 1 ... 2 ... Sting kicks out! RVD and Sting slowly rise up. Both Edge and Christian trying to encourage their team mate up. RVD and Sting are fully up and start ducking it out! Both men brawling, trying to wear out the other. RVD quickly changes the pace with an attempt for a drop kick to Sting! Sting counters when he grabs a hold of RVDís legs and Van Dam drops down hard onto the mat! Sting then pulls RVD up for the Power Bomb! But RVD counters when he leans back and is able to Monkey Flip Sting into the ropes! RVD then starts crawling to Christian to make the tag. Sting rolls around and tries to grab RVDís legs. RVD turns around a low drop kicks Sting in the face! Sting is kicked back and RVD gets up to tag in Christian!
    Sting gets up and is knocked back down by a clothesline by Christian! Sting gets back up and is clotheslined back down again! Edge attempts to get in the ring, but Christian runs at him and drop kicks Edge off the ring and into the protective barrier! Christian then turns around and charges at Sting again! Sting is able to counter this time with a Spine Buster! Sting goes for a cover. 1 ... 2 ... Christian kicks out! Sting gets on top of Christian and starts punching at his face. Christian tries getting up, but Sting stops him half way up and tries going for a sleeper hold. Christian is able to counter with the fireman's carry! Both men get up and Christian toes kicks Sting and Vertical Suplexes him! Sting is laid out on the mat as Christian tags in RVD. Rob Van Dam then gets on the other side of the ring and goes for the Rolling Thunder! RVD is able to hit the landing and goes for a pin! 1 ... Edge slides into the ring and kicks RVD! Edge then pulls RVD up, and starts punching him! RVD is able to fight back and drop kicks Edge into the corner! Christian yells for a tag and RVD tags him in! RVD then turns around to attack Edge, but gets Speared! RVD rolls out the ring as Christian gets in and throws Edge out the ring as well! Sting gets up and Christian walk up to him and delivers a hard right hand! Sting is punched back into the ropes and bounces off. Christian toe kicks him and goes for a DDT! But Sting is able to counter with a reverse atomic drop! Sting then clotheslines Christian! Christian falls on his back as RVD and Edge are brawling outside the ring. Sting picks Christian up and goes for the Power bomb! Outside the ring, RVD kicks Edge in the ribs and jumps off the steel steps to back flip onto Edge! As Sting lifts Christian up, Christian starts punching Sting in the face! Sting is forced to let go and Christian lands on his feet. Christian keeps slugging at Sting and runs to the other side and bounces off the ropes for a clothesline. Sting tries to counter with his own clothesline but Christian ducks! Christian then stops behind Sting and grabs hold of Sting and Reverse Backbreakers him! Christian goes for the cover! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winners: Christian Cage & Rob Van Dam

Christian starts celebrating as his music hits and he climbs on the middle rope and raises his arms high above his head.
    Cole: Christian and Rob Van Dam win! They are going to the main event at Superbrawl and will compete for the World Heavyweight Chamionship!

Bishoff: Yes! Chritian advances! This will be the greatest PPV of the year! And it will have the greatest main event of the year! As Christian will go up against RVD for the title!

JBL: I'm mad that Edge lost but congratulations to RVD and Christian. I'm JBL saying good night and see you next week!

*End of Show*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Federation: Smackdown Wrestling
    Author: GREYWOLF16
    Show: Smackdown 11/21/2007
    Review of Show:
    • You asked for me to read through your show and give you some pointers, hints, etc.. so here you go big guy.
    • Before I begin, I just wanted to say that I know you don’t get a lot of reviews for your work in Fan Fiction, and I think that’s awful. When you were posting your Edge stories, I was actually really interested. I’m glad you’ve expanded on it because you are one of the more consistent posters, in Fan Fic’, right up there with RT.
    • Just as with your last show, if you have any fault, it’s that no one is helping you learn from simple mistakes and etc.. so hopefully this will help you.

• Your color scheme and organization is all there. Reminds me of a young me, to be precise.
    • Right from jump, I notice some spelling and grammar errors.
    • Who the hell is the Euro Rumbler?
    • Your announcing seems pretty “standard” and less personalized for the announcer. I saw a hint of character from Bischoff at the beginning the longer they talk, the more they seem like robots, instead of characters.
    • Matt Hardy and Booker T go at it, and basically, I hate Booker T. I’ve never seen one thing from him that made me say, “great wrestler.” I just can’t stand him.
    • Your match wasn’t bad. Though, to cover the time in a summary format, you should do more things that would encompass longer times. Talk more about how someone had control of the match for a duration and what area of the body he worked on, and what types of moves they used.
    • There is no need to try to write the entire match in summary because it’ll feel naked. Missing some substance. Just talk about the high points of the match, and worry less about the filler moments. If everything in the match is important, write a full match.
    • Booker T picks up a win. Bah.

• The whole Dudleys/Londrick segment felt forced.
    • Work more on the chemistry of the two, and worry less about trying to make it work when it doesn’t.
    • The Dudleys attack was at least decent, but not enough to save the talking between the four.
    • Minus the fact that Londrick looked weak in their verbal retaliation, and even more weak in their physical.
    • I still have no idea who the hell the Euro Rumbler is.
    • The match was at least good, aside from anything involving chemistry and psychology (I only review those aspects in PPVs). You show the desire to write more than the casual writer in weekly shows, and that will carry you some distance.
    • The Euro Rumbler wins, and I still have no idea who he is.
    • It’s almost like no one can pick up steam in your fed. The guys who are getting great wins, find themselves losing the next week. So, here comes some advice. You can’t always keep things even when you are giving someone a push. Wrestlers don’t have to win one week, and lose the next. It’s okay for a wrestler to get consecutive losses, and at times a losing streak. And it’s even better to give a wrestler a winning streak. Stop trying to make everything “even.” Make it so that things are right for the feuds, and if that means a wrestler looks weak, so be it. Make it up to him in the next one.
    • Your music video makes me proud. Good job man.

• I’m not sure why JBL introduced the next match (Dudleys/Londrick.)
    • Why is the match a no contest when the World’s Greatest Tag Team attacked the Dudley Boys and not Londrick?
    • I looked up the Euro Brawler thing and once again found nothing.
    • The post match was just crazy. But Matt Hardy again? He could have been spared the early match, given to someone else, saved a loss, and he would look as dominating as ever.. even as part of the Hardys team.
    • The post match was indeed crazy.
    • I love your recaps by the way. Not that it really matters because we read it all already anyways, but it is just cool because it gives it another real feel.

• This is bothering me. “Loose” means something isn’t fastened tight. “Lose” means someone doesn’t win.
    • A Tag Team of Christian/RVD could be interesting. One is the high flyer, the other is the more methodical wrestler.
    • As it pertains to Ken Anderson, ... change it back to Ken Kennedy. It just sounds much better. Not to mention, very few people know him by Anderson.
    • The match was pretty good, as well.
    • I’m actually interested to see where Lesnar/Anderson goes. The post match attack was at least intelligent. The F5 into the ring post just ruled.

• I’m not really sure about your World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. Mostly because there are tag team matches?
    • Is this like what Parth is doing or something?
    • Anyways, it is still interesting to follow with.
    • The final four, Christian, RVD, Edge, Sting.. is really interesting. Though, I feel like you are missing a true main eventer in there. While those four are amazing, I just don’t see them as being big runners for the WWE.
    • Where is Undertaker? Triple H? Even if they aren’t in the hunt, at least use them to put over your wrestlers that you are giving a push.

• I’m actually shocked at the level you are writing so quickly.
    • There are definitely things you are missing out on. You need main eventers.
    • Spelling / Grammar errors are really bad.
    • Everything else was pretty much covered in the review.
    • You’re doing pretty well with this, and time permitting, I’ll give you more reviews in the future. Good luck with this.
    Ü Follower of Christ. Ü

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMACKDOWN!

[ intro video]

Announcer: The following is a tournament match for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Alive, by P.O.D.

Clips of Rob Van Dam, Brock Lesnar, Edge, Christain, MVP, and Booker T walking down the entrance ramp.

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

Everyday is a new day
    I’m thankful for every breath I take

RVD runs for a flying body press, but Kane counters turning it into a Tilt a Whirl Side slam!

I won’t take it for granted (I won't take it for granted)
    So I learn from my mistakes

Van Dam runs and flips over the ropes outside the ring, hitting Kane with full force!

It’s beyond my control, sometimes it’s best to let go
    Whatever happens in this lifetime

RVD jumps off the top rope for the 5 Star Frog Splash, but Kane sits up, having RVD missing Kane and slamming onto the mat!

So I trust in love (So I trust in love)
    You have given me peace of mind

Kane goes for the choke slam, but RVD slips away from it rolls Kane up for a pin!

winner: Rob Van Dam

Brock Lesnar vs. Sting

Chorus:
    I, I feel so alive for the very first time

Lesnar stops from running into the turn buckle, but turns around only to be body pressed into the corner by a charging Sting!

I can’t deny you

Lesnar Belly to Belly suplexes Sting!

I feel so alive

Lesnar quickly stretches his legs out and Leg Whips Sting down to the ground! Putting Sting into the STF!

And I think I can fly

Anderson slides into the ring and Whacks Lesnar in the head with the steel chair! Sting pins Lesnar for the win.

Winner: Sting

Christian vs. MVP

Sunshine upon my face (Sunshine upon my face)
    A new song for me to sing

Christian charges at MVP, but is reversed with a Back Body Drop! Christian was thrown over the ropes and out the ring landing on the ground!

Tell the world how I feel inside (tell the world how I feel inside)

MVP Inverted Suplexes Christian!

Even though it might cost me everything

Christian picks MVP up and Neck breaks him!

And now that I know that it's beyond my control
    It's like I can never turn my back away

Christian goes to get a hold of MVP, but MVP spine busters him! MVP tries going for the Sharp Shooter! But Christian wriggles his way to the ropes!

And now that I’ve seen you (and now that I see you)
    I can never look away

MVP toe kicks Christian again and picks him up for the Most Vicious Power bomb! Christian is able to slip out and land behind MVP. Christian then quickly Reverse Backbreakers MVP!

Winner: Christian

Edge vs. Booker T

Chorus:

Edge vertical suplexes Booker T and then elbow drops Booker in the chest!

I can’t deny you
    I feel so alive

Edge goes to pick Booker up, but Booker jawbreaks Edge!

Edge goes for a punch, but Booker dodges and Book Ends him!

And I think I can fly

Edge pulls Brass Knuckles from out of his tights and hits Booker T in the head with them! Edge throws the knuckles away and goes for the pin.

Winner: Edge

Christian Cage & Rob Van Dam vs. Sting and Edge

Bridge:

Edge charges at RVD! Van Dam ducks the clothesline and as Edge turns around, RVD spinning back kicks him!

Now that I know you (I could never turn my back away)

RVD flips over for the Rolling Thunder on Edge! But as he went for the back flip onto Edge, Edge was able to roll out the way and RVD slammed onto the mat!

Now that I see you (I could never look away)

Sting is forced down by a flying forearm smash by Christian! Christian starts stomping onto Sting!

Now that I know you (I could never turn my back away)

Christian goes for a grab, but Sting dodges and toe kicks Christian! Sting then picks Christian up and sidewalk slams him hard onto the mat!

Now that I see you (I believe no matter what they say)

Edge quickly charges at RVD and pushes him off the top rope and onto the ground out the ring!

Sting grabs a hold of RVD’s head and lifts him up over his shoulders. Sting then Oklahoma Slams RVD onto the mat!

I can’t deny you
    I feel so alive

Edge attempts to get in the ring, but Christian runs at him and drop kicks Edge off the ring and into the protective barrier!

RVD turns around to attack Edge, but gets Speared! Christian gets in and throws Edge out the ring as well!

Christian toe kicks him and goes for a DDT! But Sting is able to counter with a reverse atomic drop! Sting then clotheslines Christian!

for the very first time and I think I can fly,

RVD kicks Edge in the ribs and jumps off the steel steps to back flip onto Edge!

and I think I can fly, and I think I can fly.
    And I think I can fly. And I think I can fly. And I think I can fly.

As Sting lifts Christian up, Christian starts punching Sting in the face! Sting is forced to let go and Christian lands on his feet. Christian keeps slugging at Sting and runs to the other side and bounces off the ropes for a clothesline. Sting tries to counter with his own clothesline but Christian ducks! Christian then stops behind Sting and grabs hold of Sting and Reverse Backbreakers him! Christian goes for the cover!

Winners: Rob Van Dam and Christian

split screen, one side Christians and the other side Rob Van Dams face.
    *Blue and White fireworks set off over the ring and head twords the entrance ramp and finish at the titantron! Lights go on! On the Titantron is two really wide screens on the sides, with the logo Smackdown over the middle, flashy shaped glass over it looking like an explosion, and a black curtain behind it.*

Cole: Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! We are here live at Sandiego, California! And tonight, is the three hour special of Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole along side with Eric Bishoff and John Bradshaw Layfield!

Bishoff: Three full solid hours of non-stop action! Tonight is all about: blood, sweat, and gold! Because by the end of the night, Smackdown will crown it's first ever TV Champion!

Titantron:

Round 1

Match 1
    Kane vs. Booker T
    Winner:

Match 2
    Brock Lesnar vs. Edge
    Winner:

Match 3
    MVP vs. Sting
    Winner:

Match 4
    Ken Anderson vs. Carlito
    Winner:

Round 2

Match 5
    Winner of Match 1 vs. Winner of Match 2
    Winner:

Match 6
    Winner of Match 3 vs. Winner of Match 4
    Winner:

Final Round
    TV Championship / Steel Cage Match

Winner of Match 5 vs. Winner of Match 6
    Winner:
    JBL: The brackets are set, the wrestlers are ready, the lights are on, the fans can't wait and neither can I! And as you can see above us, is a steel cage, that will determine tonights winner of the TV Title Tournament!

Different camera angles of the Steel Cage.

Cole: But we won't just be seeing a tournament for three straight hours! As Rob Van Dam and the Dudley Boys will take on Christian Cage and The Worlds Greatest Tag Team!

Bishoff: Christian is destined for greatness and at Superbrawl, he will lead Smackdown to great hights!

Cole: I still believe that Rob Van Dam is just as deserving as Christian is for the title. Both are hard working men and they will give it everything they've got to win that championship.

JBL: Oh please! Yes, RVD is a great wrestler, that's why I signed him on. But to say that he's in the same league as Christian is an insult to wrestling.

Cole: How so?

JBL: Van Dam barely beat Kane, and wasn't even the deciding factor of last weeks match, while Christian was able to defeat MVP after hitting his finisher and was the one who pinned Sting for the win. Not to mention the fact that Christian has held more titles than RVD ever will.

Cole: Titles don't mean everything, there's heart and determination.

*Defying Death*

Matt Hardy comes out wearing blue jeans and black boots. Hardy interacts with the crowd as he walks down the entrance ramp. Hardy symbols the "version one" when he enters the ring.

Cole: Speaking of which, here's Matt Hardy! Hardy has suffered rib damage after being 3D'd thourgh a table by The Dudleys a while back, and last week, he got his revenge by Side Effecting Bubba Ray Dudley through a table!

JBL: I gotta' say, I wanted this show to be all about class, but once I saw the ratings go up after those brutal attacks, I encourage everyone to show some "Heavy Hatred"!

Cole: Before the TV Title Tournament starts, we will have Matt Hardy versus the Euro Rumbler. We'll be right back!

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 12-06-2007 at 09:33 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Euro Invasion*

The Euro Rumbler walks out wearing short black tights and black boots. He doesn't pay attention to the audience as he makes his way into the ring. Euro Rumbler then slide into the ring and goes to a corner and waits for his opponent to come in the ring.

Cole: Welcome back to the three hour special of Friday Night Smackdown. During the three hours you will be witnessing the first ever TV Title tournament on Smackdown, but first, we have The Euro Rumbler taking on Matt Hardy.

JBL: The Euro Rumbler has got to be one of Smackdowns deadliest wrestlers at this moment. He has defeated three superstars in a row and is one of the few wrestlers who is going on undefeated.

Cole: But can he beat Matt Hardy, the man who won't back down? Let's find out.

Euro Rumbler vs. Matt Hardy
    Summary: Both Hardy and Rumbler traded blows early in the match. Hardy would try and overpower the European wrester, but Rumbler was able to think smart and attack at Hardy’s still injured ribs. The match soon went from brawling to pure wrestling, for three minutes straight, both men would reverse the other and slam them hard onto the mat! But neither man would give up. The match would continue and went outside the ring after Hardy clotheslined Rumbler over the ropes, falling out the ring as well! Rumbler was able to take advantage of the situation after lifting Hardy over his shoulders and dropped him, ribs first onto the protective barrier! Rumbler then dragged Hardy back into the ring before the ten count and started pummeling Hardy. But every time he would go for a cover, Hardy would not allow the three count!

Ending: Rumbler has Hardy leaning onto the turn buckle and back chops him! Hardy yells out, but counters with a hard right punch to Rumblers cheek! Rumbler stumbles backwards, but comes back with another chop! Hardy again fights back with another right hand! Rumbler goes for another chop, but Hardy counters with a Leg Whip! Rumbler falls over head first onto the lower turnbuckle! The crowd cheers, trying to motivate Matt Hardy. Hardy slowly crawls behind Rumbler and cradle pins him! 1 ... 2 ... Rumbler lifts his shoulder! Hardy gets upset and both men start getting up. Rumbler chops at Hardy again! Hardy grabs a hold of Rumbler and throws him to the corner of the other side! Hardy charges at him and elbows Rumbler in the face! Hardy quickly grabs a hold of Rumblers head and Bulldogs Rumblers head onto the mat! Everyone is cheering Hardy as he feels the momentum changing to his side. Hardy climbs to the top rope as Rumbler is lying down on his back. Hardy shows the version 1 sign and then jumps off the top rope and Leg Drops Rumbler! Rumbler tumbles around after the hit as Hardy gets up and signals for the Twist of Fate! Rumbler gets up and turns around. hardy toe kicks Rumbler and hold onto Rumblers head! Rumbler quickly reverses the move and goes behind Hardy! Rumble applies the Royal Lock (full nelson) onto Hardy! Hardy yells out as Rumbler applies more pressure to the hold! Hardy refuses to give up! Hardy soon start drifting off. Rumbler then lets go of the hold and German Suplexes Hardy! Rumbler walks to the top rope as a mix reactions of cheers and boos start echoing in the arena. Rumbler then moon saults off the top rope and connects onto Hardy! Rumbler goes for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winner: Euro Rumbler

Euro Rumbler doesn't wait to celebrate as he yells for a microphone.
    JBL: What does he think he's doing?

Euro Rumbler: Oiy! I’ve been undefeated ‘or four weeks straight! I ‘ave proved myself worthy of the World Title. But ‘or some reason, mister John Bradshaw Layfield doesn’t give me the opportunity to get gold around my waist. I guess to 'im, I 'ave to show just how aggressive I can be. So in two weeks, I challenge anyone in a submission match at Superbrawl! And after I win, I’m coming after that RedNeck, Yankee who calls 'imself the World Champion.

Euro Rumbler drops the mic and walks out through the entrance ramp.

Cole: Huge news just made by the Euro Rumbler! John, will you allow this?

JBL: Of course I'll allow this! Euro Rumbler is helping give Smackdown that extra roughness that it disires.

*Backstage*
    *dark room*

*Camera centers on Ken Anderson*

Ken Anderson: Lesnar, Lesnar, Lesnar. You think an F5 to the steel post will keep me down? That was nothing compared to what is comming to you next! I am Smackdowns greatest rising superstar! I am sports entertainment! And now, I have to show you the full throttle of me. I have to bring back a man should have never seen before. I have to bring back a man who injures without regret. I am ... MIIIIIIIIIIIISSSTTTTAHHHH KKKKKKKENNNNNEDDDYYY.....KENNNNNNNNNNNEDDYYYY!

*Fade Black*
    *Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 12-07-2007 at 03:02 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*

Torrie Wilson and MVP is standing in front of the camera. Torrie Wilson is wearing a tight, black and white smackdown t-shirt and blue jeans. MVP is wearing his in-ring gear.*

Torrie Wilson: Hello everyone and welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! Iím Torrie Wilson and Iím here with one of the participants in the TV Title Tournament thatís happening tonight, he is Montel Vontavious Porter! Now, MVP what are your thoughts on tonight's match?

MVP: I hear everybody talking about this tournament and saying that people like: Sting, Brock Lesnar, or Ken, are going to win the tournament. But I don't hear anything about MVP winning. Now what is that all about? I am Smackdowns most prized possession and Iím not getting the proper respect from these fans. So maybe, I also will have to show the world what MVP is capable of. Maybe itís time for MVP to show some Heavy Hatred! And tonight, I guarantee you that I will win this tournament and become Smackdowns first ever TV Champion!

Torrie Wilson: Do you have any comments before you face Sting tonight?

MVP: Who?

Torrie Wilson: You know, Sting. Your opponent for tonight in the first round?

MVP: You mean that has-been from WCW? Let me tell you something. Sting is an overrated piece of crap that hasnít shown me any reason to feel threatened by him! I am the future of this company and everyone is soon going to realize this.

*MVP walks away*

Torrie Wilson: Back to you Brad!

*Camera is moving across the arena and soon centers on the announcers table*

JBL: Well it looks like MVP is hyped up for his match tonight, but right now, it's time for the first match of the TV Title Tournament!

*Let it Burn*

Pyro comes up from the Titantron! Kane comes out wearing black tights and black boots. Kane slowly walks to the ring. He gets in the ring over the ropes. He then raises his hands up, pyro from each corner of the ring pop up three times!

Cole: And here's the big red machine, Kane! Kane has been on a losing streak lately, could tonight be his turning point?

Bishoff: I like Kane and all, but I just don't see him out wrestling Booker T. A six time World Heavyweight Champion.

JBL: Kane doesn't have to out wrestle Booker, just out power him.

*Goin' Old School*

Red fire works blast out the Titantron! Booker T walks out wearing short tights. Booker T walks down the ramps. Booker walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring and then does the Spinnaroni.

JBL: The first ever TV Title tournament is happening right now!

Bishoff: This is gonna be great!

Booker T vs. Kane
    TV Title Tournament
    Round One / Match One

Summary: As the match began Kane would control it, using pure strength to overpower Booker T. But Booker would try and come back with hard hits of his own and some technical moves. But Kane was able to slow down Bookerís pace with hard hitting slams.

Ending: Booker T chops Kane as both men stand in the middle of the ring! Booker T then gets a hold of Kane's head and neckbreaks him! Booker goes for the cover. 1 ... 2 ... Kane lifts his shoulder. Booker T got up and started stomping onto Kane. Kane rolled up and started punching back! Both men brawled with one another for a while with hard hits! Kane soon started taking control with constant right hooks! Booker soon feel on his back, not able to take anymore hits! Kane signaled for the choke slam! Booker got up as Kane went for the hold! But Booker ducked and turned around to toe kick Kane in the gut! Booker then bounced off the ropes and went for the Scissors Kick! But Kane moved out of the way as Booker went for the kick! Kane then grabbed hold of Bookers neck and Choke slammed Booker onto the mat! Kane went for the cover! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winner: Kane

Kane leaves the ring smiling as he will advance to the next round.
    Cole: Kane advances and Booker is eliminated! Up next, Brock Lesnar versus Edge! As the tournament continues!

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*
    *Hallway*

MVP and Teddy Long are walking

Teddy: Man, that was one hell of a speech you gave playa'. I mean, I was feelin' what you were sayin' and that's why I choose to manage you full time.

MVP: That was nothin'. And so will my match tonight. Sting is a broken record and I'm here to throw it away.

Christian walks in and bumps into them. A short pause occurred.

Christian: Well, look what the cat dragged in.

MVP starts giving Christian an evil look. Christian just smiles.

Christian: Last time I remember seeing you, I had you pinned and moved up in the tournament. Now you're back where you started, having to face another guy you know you can't beat. I, on the other hand, will be in the main event at Superbrawl and become your next World Heavyweight Champion.

Teddy: Now hold on playa'! You will not talk disrespect to MVP that way! Because you're looking at the next Television Champion!

Christian smirks

Christian: Is that true?

Teddy: You best believe playa'!

A pause starts as Christian looks up and down at MVP. MVP smiles.

MVP: You know, you might have BARELY beat me. But I know for sure that you will never defeat R-V-D.

Christian: What makes you think that?

Teddy Long walks behind Christian and backs away.

MVP: Because when I'm done with you, you won't even be able to make it to the ring tonight!

Teddy Long runs from behind and hits Christian in the back of the head with a steel chair! Christian drops on his knees holding the back of his head screaming! MVP starts stomping on Christian as Teddy encourages him! MVP then picks Christian up to his feet and gives a hard punch!

Teddy: Hit him again! Hit him again!

MVP punches at Christian again! Some backstage people run in as Christian punches back! MVP stumbles back as Christian charges at him! MVP quickly Back Body Drops Christian! Christian lands hard onto the concrete ground! MVP kneels down and keeps punching at Christians forehead! The backstage people grab onto MVP and are able to pull MVP off of Christian. MVP then gets up and spits on Christian. MVP walks away as Teddy keeps yelling at Christian. The backstage people check on Christian as he looks as if he has a concussion.

*Different camera angles of the steel cage held over the ring*

Cole: You are looking at the steel cage, that will be lowered on tonight's main event. And before I go on, I have to say that there was no need for what MVP just did.

JBL: MVP proved a point, but at the cost, he might have injured one of the no. 1 contenders for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Bishoff: Looks like the guys got your message on Heavy Hatred John.

Cole: Even though Christian is a dirty player, I don't think anyone deserves the beating he just received.

Bishoff: Well anyway, the steel cage is one of the most ruthless matches in this industry and in the end, who ever wins it will become TV Champion.

*Rated R Era*

Smoke comes from around the entrance door and Edge runs out. He wears black long tights that have a bolded R on them, and black boots. Edge stops at the entrance ramp and then raises his arms above his head. Gold, Green, and White fireworks blast high from the titantron. Edge then runs and slides into the ring.

JBL: Last week Edge was so close to being in Superbrawls in event for the World Title that he could taste it.

Cole: But he didn't. Thanks to RVD, who was able to go toe-to-toe with him and kept Edge out of the decision of who the winners would be.

JBL: I lost money because of that match! $3,500 to be exact!

Bishoff: One down and one to go for me.

*Feel The Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring. He ignores Edge as he taunts the audience.

Cole: Lesnar has not had a good couple of weeks lately. First he was attacked during the World Title tournament and lost because of Kennedy. He then got into constant brawls leading into a "No DQ" match against Kennedy. There, he ws repeatedly hit by a steel chair and hand cuffed. And last week he finally got some revenge, by F5ing Kennedy into the steel post knee first.

JBL: Talk about one hell of a month. But now Lesnar can rise up from then and quite possibly win TV Title.

Edge vs. Brock Lesnar
    TV Title Tournament
    Round One / Match two

Summary: Lesnar dominated the beginning of the match, using both strength and in-ring abilities. But Edge wasnít going to quit that easily, as Edge came back with quick technical moves and was able to throw Lesnar out the ring! Edge ran to the top rope and jumped off shoulder thrusting into Lesnar outside the ring! Both men then began to brawl, that led to Edge being thrown full force into the steel steps. Lesnar was quick to get back in and roll out to keep the attack on Edge. Lesnar rolled Edge back into the ring half way. Lesnar then began to elbow on Edgeís head that was leaning on the outside of the ring! Edge quickly rolled away and Lesnar got back into the ring. Lesnar seemed to have won the match, until Edge was able to grab onto Lesnarís tights and pull him face first into the middle turn buckle! Lesnar started bleeding from the nose and Edge was starting to gain momentum. Edge then put all of his offense towards Lesnars head, hoping to bring him down.

Ending: Lesnar was laying down on his back on the mat as Edge kneeled down and punched at Lesnars forehead! Edge pulled Lesnar up to his feet and European uppercuts him! Lesnar stumbled backwards towards a corner, trying to regain his strength. Edge followed, charging at him with a body press! Edge was able to connect and Lesnar fell down off his feet! Edge grabbed a hold of Lesnar and dragged him into the middle of the ring and went for a cover. 1 ... 2 ... Lesnar kicked out! Edge was in shock as he got up and walked towards a corner. He squatted down and yelled at Lesnar to get up. Lesnar slowly got to his knees as Edge kept yelling ďget up!Ē Lesnar was finally up on both feet and turned around. Edge charged at him and went for a spear! Lesnar quickly countered with a shoulder thrust having both menís shoulder connect and both men went down! The ref. started counting the down count! 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Lesnar and Edge slowly start getting up ... 6 ... Edge and Lesnar are fully up! Lesnar right hooks Edge! Edge gives a fierce punch at Lesnar! The two keep brawling for a while and Edge toe kicks Lesnar! Edge then goes for a DDT! But Lesnar pushed Edge away and tries to pick Edge up for an F5! Edge slips off of him and pushes Lesnar away! Edge then bounces off the ropes as Lesnar turns! Edge is about to go for the spear but Lesnar tries to counter with a clothesline! Edge ducks and turns around to face Lesnar. Edge then grabs hold of Lesnar and goes for a vertical suplex! Lesnar switches the balance and punches at Edgeís ribs! Lesnar then picks Edge up and slams him down with the F5! Lesnar goes for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winner: Brock Lesnar

Lesnar left the ring as he walked down towards the locker room, not celebrating yet.
    JBL: One down and two to go for Lesnar! At this pace, everyone else in the tournament better watch out!

Edge slowly gets up and looks at the fans with a disappointed look.

Cole: Edge has nothing to be ashamed off. He tried his best and there was nothing he could do any different.

Bishoff: Well, he could have won the match. Wouldn't that be different?

JBL and Bishoff laugh.

Cole: Will you guys grow up!

*Backstage*
    *Medical Room*

Christian is being check up on by a doctor as The Worlds Greatest Tag Team is with him.

Benjamin: Man! When I get my hands on MVP!

Christian: No! We can't attack him! At least not yet! You guys and I still have a match tonight, and I can't risk having one of you injured.

Haas: But you can't just take that from him!

Christian: I'll handle it later.

Benjamin: So tell us doc. is he gonna be able to wrestle?

Doctor: Well there seems to be no serious damage. He'll be allowed to wrestle as far as I'm concerned.

Shelton: Good.

Haas: But what should we do about MVP?

Christian: Just stop talking about that and come here!

Shelton Benajmin and Charlie Haas walk towords him and lean forward as he quitely talks to them.

*Fade Black*
    *Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 12-21-2007 at 04:41 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera is facing the Titantron*

*Holla' Holla'*

Teddy Long walks out wearing a suit and holding a mic.

Teddy Long: Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight is the genesis of the Era of MVP! Tonight, you will all see what my main man, MVP, is made of! Tonight, will be the night that you get to witness history, as MVP will be crowned your Television Champion! Now allow me to introduce to you: M-V-P!

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP comes out wearing his ring gear in red. As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and beginning of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle towards the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring. Teddy Long followed him

Cole: Well, just a while ago MVP attaacked Christian for no reason. But now, he has to go up against Sting, one of Smackdowns most feared wrestlers.

Bishoff: Sting is still just as vicious as he was years ago. Hopefully MVP is ready for that. But I still don't know how much Sting can handle from a feirce wrestler like MVP. Sting lost last week and now he has a chance to regan some confidence.

*Darkness*

All lights go off and a few blue lights flash on the Titantron and Entrance ramp. Sting comes out wearing his usually in ring outfit and make up. Sting slowly walks down into the ring.

JBL: Last week Sting was the reason that he and Edge aren't going to the main event for the World Heavyweight Champion. He is the reason they lost and if he wins tonight, he'll be able to bounce from a loss.

MVP vs. Sting
    TV Title Tournament
    Round One / Match three

Summary: The match began with a brawl as MVP quickly charged at Sting when the bell rang! Sting was able to react quickly enough to fight back as both men started laying out punches! It looked like an even match, until MVP dodged a big boot and Stings leg landed on the top rope, MVP then quickly elbow dropped onto the leg! Sting started yelling in pain as MVP started attacking on Stings left leg. MVP would knee drop onto Stings right leg and constantly put Sting in submissions. After minutes of grueling attacks, MVP threw Sting into the corner rope and went for a shoulder thrust! But Sting was in too much pain that he fell and MVP hit the steel post head first, followed by his shoulder, end resulting into him falling out the ring. The ref. was confused on wo he should count down or out. He soon started counting both, but Sting was able to get up first. MVP was still dazed as Teddy Long ran over to check if he’s all right. The ref. was at 5 when Teddy started helping MVP up to his feet. MVP slowly crawled up into the ring before the ref. could hit the 9 count. Sting was now in control as he would off and on stretch his right leg. Sting started suplexing and slamming MVP all around the ring and keep going for counts, but only get a 2 as MVP would not give up!

Ending: Sting had MVP in the sleeper hold as MVP tried staying up on his feet, reaching for the ropes. MVP started elbowing into Stings ribs and tried slipping out of the hold. MVP was soon able to get out of the hold and quickly grabbed hold of Sting and went for the Jawbreaker! Sting fell back after the Jawbreaker and MVP low drop kicked at Stings right knee! Sting drops to the ground as MVP moves around and keeps stomping on the knee! Sting rolls around and quickly gets up with help of the ropes, trying to push MVP away from him. MVP keeps trying to attack, but Sting counters with hard hits to MVP’s skull! Sting starts punching MVP to the middle of the ring. MVP starts punching back and bounces off the ropes to go for a clothesline. But Sting reverses it into a spinning Spine Buster! Sting goes for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... MVP kicked out! Sting gets on one knee as he tried catching his breathe. Sting the pulls MVP up to his feet and signals for a powerbomb! As he gets a hold of MVP, MVP quickly pulls on Stings legs and has him drop on the mat back first! MVP then grabs onto Sting and lifts Sting up with every ounce of energy he has left! MVP then Viciously Powerbombs Sting onto the mat and then rolls over for the pin! 1 ... 2 MVP grabs onto the ropes without the refs notice... 3!
    Winner: MVP

MVP quickly rolls out the ring as he and Teddy Long celebrate. Sting rolls up as he just realized the match is over.
    Cole: MVP just pulled of an amazing victory, but he cheated!

JBL: So what! You have do to things like that in order to win matches. I know I had to during my year as Champion.

Fans start cheering as Edge runs down the entrance ramp with a steel chair in his hand and into the ring!

Cole: What the hell is Edge doing here?

Bishoff: Looks like he has a score to settle with Sting!

Edge runs up and whacks Sting in the head with the steel chair yelling “it’s your fault!” Edge then whacks at Stings right leg! Edge throws the chair at Sting and backs up to the other side of the ring.

Cole: Now is this really necessary?! Sting just lost a match and now Edge is destroying what's left of him!

JBL: Edge has every right to be mad at Sting! Who's the reason they aren't going o main event Superbrawl?! Who's the reason that Edge won't have a chance at being World Champion?! I'll tell you who: Sting!

Sting slowly gets up ... only to get Speared by Edge!

Cole: And a vicious Spear by Edge!

Bishoff: Edge has no problem showing how he feels. I just wonder how Sting is going to respond to this.

Edge yells at Sting as security and refs. come down to get Edge away from Sting.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 12-14-2007 at 03:26 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titantron:

Replays of Edge spearing Sting!
    Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown. You are right now looking at what just happened moments ago. After Stings match with MVP, Edge felt that for some reason necessary, he would go out into the ring and spear an exhausted Sting.

JBL: What's with you acting as if Edge didn't have any right to do so. He has every right to Spear Sting! Sting is the reason that Edge won't be World Champion, and the reason that I lost money!

Cole: Now hold on! There is no reason that anyone should blindly attack another for no good reason other than personal hate!

JBL and Michael Cole's voices fade away keep arguing

Titantron:

A lower view of the Steel Cage

Paul Whites Voice: It's known as one of the deadliest matches of all time!

A view of people making the cage

Paul White: Careers have been made and broken because of it. Legends have been born after competing in it. Controversy has taken a toll at times.

A far view of the Cages side when lowering to the ring

Paul White: It's 15 feet high and all steel! It lusts for blood and enjoys broken bones.

View from inside the cage, soon focusing on the door.

Paul White: It's become a fear to the weak and a challenge to the brave! Once you enter there's no turning back. Two men will enter. Who will leave victorious?

The cage doors slams shut

Paul White: There will be no mercy and there will be no pity inside The Steel Cage.

*Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Kennedy walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Ken Kennedy then motions his arm up as a microphone lowers from the ceiling into the ring as Ken Ken Kennedy grabs the mic*

Cole: Well, apparently Ken has gone back to a road that he didn't think he'd have to turn to, which is Mr. Kennedy. But why? I mea-

Kennedy: Hey! You! You the people are looking at Smackdowns next Television Champion. All of you are looking at the man who defeated more than 6 former World Champions in less than a year! All of you are looking at MIIIIIIIIIIIISSSTTTTAHHHH KKKKKKKENNNNNEDDDYYY.... KENNNNNNNNNNNEDDYYYY!

Bishoff: Kennedy is a man who isn't afraid to make change so he can make a difference. He knows that in order to survive in this company, he needs to make points and statements.

JBL: Well said, Kennedy is no stranger to gold and is right now focused on winning some here tonight.

*Gotta' Think Cool*

Carlito walks out, wearing short, blue and yellow tights and white boots. He walks down the ring. As he walks down he interacts with the fans. Carlito then slides in the ring.

Cole: Carlito is ready to show what he's got, and maybe it'll be enough to be the next champion.

Kennedy vs. Carlito
    TV Title Tournament
    Round One / Match four

Summary: Kennedy and Carlito paced around the ring at the beginning and tried to slam the other down quickly. They would keep locking up and reversing each other for the first five minutes. When Carlito went to the top rope, Kennedy took the opportunity to try and go for the Kenton Bomb! But Carlito was able to counter and try and turn it into a Super Suplex! Kennedy started punching Carlito in the ribs and then grabbed the head of Carlito and Jawbreakered him onto the ropes! Kennedy quickly slid back into the ring and went for the cover, but only got a two! Kennedy would stay in control, until Carlito was able to fight back and started wearing down Kennedy.

Ending: Carlito grabs onto Kennedy in the middle of the ring and throws Kennedy to the corner turn buckle. Carlito charges and goes for a Body Press! But Kennedy is quick to respond with a bounce of the middle rope and drop kicks Carlito in the chest! Kennedy quickly crawls onto Carlito for the pin. 1 ... 2 ... Carlito kicks out! Kennedy and Carlito both get up, Carlito uses the rope for leverage. Kennedy throws a hard right punch at Carlito! Carlito tries to throw is punch, but Kennedy ducks it and leg whips Carlito! Kennedy then grabs a hold of Carlito's legs and gets him into the Texas Cloverleaf! Carlito tires to reach for the ropes, but Kennedy drags Carlito into the center of the ring! Carlito starts stretching and wriggling to get out of the hold! But it's no use as Kennedy applies more pressure screaming for him to tap! Carlito tries fighting the pain, but after a minute of fighting it off, he can't take anymore and taps out!
    Winner: Ken Kennedy
    Bishoff: Kennedy wins!

Cole: I don't believe it! He made Carlito tap out!

JBL: Hell yeah! Kennedy has just shown another move set in his arsenal and it's just as threatening as the Kenton Bomb!

Cole: So right now we have: Lesnar, Kane, Kennedy, and MVP. This is one hell of a tournament!

Titantron:

Match 5:
    Brock Lesnar vs. Kane

Match 6:
    Ken Kennedy vs. MVP

Match 7:
    Steel Cage Match / TV Championship
    Winner of Match 5 vs. Winner of Match 6
    Bishoff: In one match we have two monsters going head to head. While in the other, we have two great technical wrestlers who want to prove to the world and themselves that they are the future of this business.

*Fade Black*

Titantron:

Behind Blue Eyes, By Limp Bizkit

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man

Lesnar is on his knees, handcuffed, as Kennedy whacks a steel chair onto his skull!

To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

The Dudley Boyz 3D Matt Hardy through a table in the middle of the ring!

And no one knows
    What it's like to be hated
    To be fated to telling only lies

RVD charges and jumpes onto Jeff Hardy, he then Monkey Flips him! Benjamin quickly grabbed Hardys legs and flipped over for a pin! 1...2...RVD flipped onto Benjamin to stop the count!

[Chorus:]
    But my dreams they aren't as empty
    As my conscience seems to be

Lesnar walks near a steel post with Kennedy over his head. Brock Lesnar then F5's Ken Kennedy having Kennedy legs hit the steel post!

I have hours, only lonely
    My love is vengeance
    That's never free

Matt Hardy gets a good hold of Bubba Ray Dudley and then Side Effects him and Bubba off the top rope and through the table!

Superbrawl!
    comming to Boston on Setember 28th
    *Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 12-19-2007 at 12:00 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*

Torrie: I’m here with one of the World Heavyweight No. 1 contenders: Rob Van Dam. And one of the tag team contenders for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles, The Dudley Boys. Tonight all three men will be teaming up against Christian and The World Greatest Tag Team.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Let me stop you right there Torrie. I know you want to know if we feel intimidated by them and the answer is: no. Me and D-Von are multiple tag team champions and Rob Van Dam is a great wrestler who is a former World Champion.

D-Von: We are prepared for anyone and anything that comes our way.

Torrie: But what about last week? You two where in a tag team match and ambushed by The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and then Bubba went through a table after being side effect off the top rope!

Bubba: Yes, I was really hurt after that attack, but I am fully recovered now. And I do promise that I will get my revenge, but not tonight. Because tonight, originals of what was once extreme will team together again and defeat this over glorified team.

Torrie: Well what are your thoughts Rob?

RVD: I think Bubba has basically said everything that needed to be told. We will defeat Christian and his Tag Team tonight. And on Sunday, we will all be wearing gold by the end of the night.

Torrie: Well, that’s all we have to say here, back to you Brad!

*Camera focusing on the Titantron*

JBL: Well, it seems like the Dudleys and RVD are real hyped about their match tonight. But right now we are at round two in this TV Title tournament, as Kane and Lesnar will be battling to the final round right now!

*Let it Burn*

Pyro comes up from the Titantron! Kane comes out wearing black tights and black boots. Kane slowly walks to the ring.

As Kane is walking down the entrance ramp, Lesnar runs from behind Kane and attacks him from the back of his head with brass knuckles! Kane falls to his knees as Lesnar starts kicking at his back!

Cole: What the hell?!

Lesnar then grabbed onto Kane and threw him into the steel steps!

Bishoff: Why is Lesnar attacking Kane?!

JBL: The Big Red Machine is being attacked and the match hasn't even started yet!

Kane is on the ground, leaning on the steel steps. Lesnar starts punching the forehead of Kane fiercely! Kane is soon busted open!

Cole: Someone's got to stop this! No one deserves this!

The ref. is yelling at Lesnar to get into the ring. Lesnar throws the brass knuckles away and pulls a bleeding Kane up. Lesnar then rolls Kane into the ring as he follows.

Brock Lesnar vs. Kane
    TV Title Tournament
    Round Two / Match five
    Summary: With Kane already busted open in the forehead before the match even started, Lesnar had the upper hand. Lesnar would constantly attack the head of Kane! Kane would try to fight back, every once and a while being able to slam Lesnar down. But is was no use, because Kane could never capitalize after the attack, and Lesnar would come right back at him with his own slams and hits.

Ending: Lesnar kept punching the bloody head of Kane, as Kane was leaning onto the corner ropes. Kane tried shoving Lesnar off of him, but Brock kept attacking, wounding the battered Kane. Lesnar then knee gutted into Kanes ribs and started shoulder thrusting into Kane, still in the corner ropes! Lesnar backed up, preparing for a full charge shoulder thrust. As he ran towards Kane, Kane dodged, but Lesnar stopped before anything could happen to him. As Lesnar turned, Kane right hooked Lesnar in the mouth! Kane then went at Lesnar with a fury of punches, all of them landing at their mark! Kane then grabbed Lesnar by the throat and pulled him to the center of the ring for the chokeslam! But Lesnar quickly toe kicked Kane and gave a viscous punch at Kane's forehead! Lesnar then picked Kane up over his head and slammed him down with the F5! Lesnar went for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winner: Brock Lesnar

Lesnar gets up and walks away, as Kane is lying on the mat busted open.
    Cole: Lesnar wins, but only after brutally attacking Kane before the match even started with those brass knuckles.

JBL: Non the less, Lesnar is advancing to the finals in this tournament. As he will either go against MVP or Kennedy in a cage match tonight. And right now we are taking you backstage, where Torrie is with Ken Kennedy.

*Backstage*

Torrie is standing next to Ken Kennedy.

Torrie: Hey guys, I’m here with Ken Kennedy, already with one victory and two left to go in order to become TV Champ. Now Ken, we just witnessed Lesnar advancing to the final round, what are your thought on possibly going up against Lesnar in a steel cage match tonight should you advance?

Kennedy: Should I advance? Should I advance?! I am going to advance! No matter what! I already beat Carlito, but I don't hear you asking anyone if they feel threatened by me! MVP is not a threat to me and never will be! As for Lesnar, I don’t care if you bring out Stone Cold freaking’ Austin when he was in his hay-day! I fear no one! I am Sports freaken'’ entertainment! I am the next TV Champion! I am Mister! I said MIIIISTTTAHH! I said, say it loud! MIIIIIIIIIIIISSSTTTTAHHHH KKKKKKKENNNNNEDDDYYY.... KENNNNNNNNNNNEDDYYYY!

*Backstage*
    *Hallway*

MVP and Teddy Long walking towards the titantron. Teddy Long is encouraging and hyping MVP up for their upcoming match.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 01-06-2008 at 12:53 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera facing the Titantron*

Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown where Kennedy and MVP are about to tear each other apart in order to advance to the final round!

Bishoff: Both these men want the TV title bad, but wants to more? Kennedy and MVP are both the future of this business, but tonight, only one man will have the chance to bring home the gold at the end.

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP comes out wearing his ring gear in red. As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and beginning of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle towards the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring. Teddy Long follows him.

Cole: MVP is determined to prove to himself that he is worthy of the TV TItle. That he deserves to be in the main event. And right now, I think can do it.

JBL: I've always seen MVP as a future main eventer. And if he pulls off two more victories, then he deserves that title and to be in the main event status.

*Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Kennedy walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring.*

Bishoff: Kennedy has already beaten Carlito, can he defeated MVP?

JBL: The lights are on as bright as they can be for these two! Kennedy is ready and so is MVP! Lets get it on!

Ken Kennedy vs. MVP
    TV Title Tournament
    Round Two / Match six

Summary: Kennedy and MVP paced around until they locked up. They started the first half of the matches with constant reverses on each other. Kennedy would go for a DDT, but MVP would counter with with a Reverse Atomic Drop! MVP would try to put Kennedy in the Sharp Shooter, but Kennedy would leg whip MVP, having him drop face first onto the mat! Kennedy then turned the match around in his favor with hard hits to the face of MVP! MVP tried to come back with hits of his own, but Kennedy was able to counter with a quick fireman's carry. MVP rolled outside the ring quickly to take a breathe. Teddy Long came up to him and encouraged MVP. MVP waited until the count was at nine to come into the ring. He and Kennedy paced again and soon locked up. Both man tried to overpower the other, but neither could get the upper hand. Soon Kennedy was able to Belly to Belly Suplex MVP! Kennedy quickly went for the pin but only got a one count! Kennedy would continue to have control of the match for five minutes. But every time Kennedy would go for a pin, MVP would manage to lift his shoulder. Soon, MVP was able to make a comeback with suplexes and slams on Kennedy! MVP had control of the match for a good 6 minutes, with his fast counters, powerful suplexes, and vicious submissions! It almost looked like MVP was going to win the match, but Kennedy made a quick comeback. As MVP went for a drop kick, Kennedy countered it into an awkward powerbomb! MVP seemed that there was some problems with his back neck! Kennedy quickly flipped over for a pin! 1 ... 2 ... MVP pushed Kennedy off of him, breaking the count!

Ending: Kennedy and MVP were both laying on the mat panting. Kennedy was the first to get up ... slowly. Kennedy looked down at a weakened MVP. Kennedy then went on an attack with hard stomps onto the back of MVP’s head! MVP tried to roll away, but Kennedy would pursue him and continue stomping! MVP would soon have to roll out of the ring, but as he was half way out, Kennedy grabbed onto MVP’s leg and stopped him from going completely out. Kennedy then dragged MVP to the center of the ring and went for another stomp, but MVP quickly leg whipped Kennedy onto the mat! MVP then rolled over and tried getting Kennedy in the Sharp Shooter! Kennedy tried to roll out of it, but it was too late! MVP had Kennedy in the Sharp Shooter! Kennedy screamed in pain as MVP put a heavy amount of pressure onto the hold! Kennedy was crawling with all of his might to get to the bottom rope! MVP was yelling at Kennedy to tap out! Kennedy was dragging himself to the rope, doing anything not to tap out! Kennedy was reaching with his left hand, trying to get a good hold onto the rope! But MVP pulled Kennedy back to the middle of the ring before Kennedy could grab the bottom rope! Kennedy screamed in pain as MVP applied more pressure! Kennedy then started rolling himself up and was able to flip over, having MVP drop onto his back onto the mat! Kennedy quickly went for the cover! 1 ... 2 ... MVP kicked out!

Both men were worn out, lying on their backs. The ref. began the down count. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Kennedy and MVP slowly pushed themselves up ... 5 ... Both men leaned onto each other as they got up. The ref. stopped when both men were fully up. Kennedy pushed MVP off of him and back chopped MVP! MVP yelled out and came back with a hard right hand! Kennedy stumbled backwards, but came back with a hard punch of his own! MVP fell back to the ropes and bounced off, charging for a clothesline! Kennedy dodged the attack and grabbed a hold of MVP for a head lock! MVP slipped out and went for a back suplex! But Kennedy flipped as he was lifted to land the suplex and elbowed the back of MVP’s head! Kennedy then turned MVP around and went for a Green Bay Plunge! But MVP slipped out of it and pushed Kennedy, having him crash into the referee! The referee was knocked out as MVP German suplexed Kennedy! MVP went for a cover, but the ref. was out cold. MVP went to try to wake the ref. up, as Kennedy slowly pulled himself up. MVP turned around and was flipped onto his back as Kennedy grabbed a hold of MVP’s legs! Kennedy then was able to get MVP into the Texas Cloverleaf! MVP was screaming as Kennedy yelled for him to give up! MVP tried fighting off the pain, but couldn’t hold on for long! Just as MVP lifted his hand, Teddy Long came into the ring with a steel chair and charged at Kennedy with it! Kennedy let go of the hold and kicked Teddy Long in the face, having him drop the chair! Kennedy then picked Teddy Long up and threw him out the ring. Kennedy then turned around, only to get smashed in the face with a steel chair by MVP! Kennedy dropped onto the mat and MVP threw the chair out the ring. MVP then dragged Kennedy to the middle of the ring as the ref. was starting to get up. MVP went for the cover as the ref. crawled to them and went for the count! 1 ...... 2 ...... Kennedy lifted his shoulder! MVP was in shock and went for the cover again! 1 ..... 2 ... Kennedy kicked out again! MVP screamed out with anger as he got up and waited for Kennedy to get up on his feet. Kennedy slowly got up to his knees as MVP was ready for his special. Kennedy slowly got up to his feet as MVP turned him around. MVP toe kicked Kennedy and went for the “Most Vicious Powerbomb”! But Kennedy flipped over and dragged MVP with him for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... MVP kicked out!

Both men got up with haste. Kennedy grabbed MVP for the Green Bay Plunge! But MVP slipped off and went for the Powerbomb! Kennedy would also slip off and flipped MVP onto his back again! Kennedy then flipped MVP into the corner! But MVP was able to land onto the middle rope and hold onto the top rope! MVP quickly turned around as Kennedy got up! MVP then jumped off for a double axe handle! But Kennedy countered with a spine buster as MVP came down! Kennedy went for a pin! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Cole: Kennedy has won the match! Kennedy is advancing to the main event to face off against Brock Lesnar in a steel cage match for the Television Championship!

JBL: Two men who absolutely hate each other are going to be put inside a steel cage and battle! This is going to be great!

*Backstage*
    *Hallway*

Christian and World Greatest Tag Team are walking in the hallway, ready for their match.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 01-06-2008 at 02:14 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage*
    *Hallway*

*Camera finds Brock Lesnar waiting for his match*

*Backstage*

Torrie is standing next to London & Kendrick

Torrie: Hi! I'm here with the high flyers: London and Kendrick! These guys take risks in their moves and at Superbrawl they are going in to try to become Smackdown's first official Tag Team Champions. Now guys, how do you feel going into this match, knowing that you will be going against three tag teams that know what it's like to have gold around their waist?

Kendrick: Well Torrie, even though our opponents are all former tag team champions. We don't feel threatened by them at all. We do have mad respect for them, but there's nothing that me and London have already delt with.

London: Yeah. Me and Kendrick are confident in winning at Superbrawl for the tag team titles and it doesn't matter who you put against us.

Torrie: Now last week you two were in a tag team match against the Dudleys and one of you was almost sent through a table. How do you feel about the actions some teams are taking to make sure that they win at Superbrawl?

Kendrick: I think that they are cowards into trying and injure us before the match even starts. They are afraid of me and Paul and will go through some immoral things to secure a victory.

London nods his head.

Torrie: Okay, so that's about all I have to ask. Thanks guys. Back to you Brad!

*We the Boss!*

Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley walks out wearing a big black t-shirts and green and brown army pants. The Dudleyz proceeds down the entrance ramp as he hears mainly cheers. Both Dudleys then rolls in the ring and holds their arms above their heads getting cheers from the crowd.

JBL: The Dudleys are showing their strength on Smackdown and people are starting to notice! First with the attack on Matt Hardy and then on London and Kendrick.

Bishoff: These guys think that bringing extreme into the business will solve all of their problems, but I think that sooner or later it's going to come back to haunt them. They don't know what they're getting into when they face THe Worlds Greatest Tag Team. Benjamin and Haas will be just as ruthless as the Dudleys if that's what it takes for them to win!

*One of a Kind*

RVD comes out with his normal ring gear in red and white. RVD starts interacting with the fans. And heads towards the ring. He then gets up on the middle turnbuckles and raises his arms with thumbs up. As everyone copies him: Rob--Van--Dam!

Cole: Rob Van Dam as climbed up the ladder and is now one of the two contenders for the World Title, he and Christian both want that title bad and are both willing to sacrifice their bodies for it!

JBL: I have to admit, I didn't think that RVD would get it this far, but he did and I give him credit for being in the main event of Superbrawl.

*Worlds Greatest Tag Team*

Red, White, and Blue fireworks burst upward out the titantron! Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin walk out. Benjamin wearing red and white short tights with white boots. And Charlie Haas wearing blue and white short tights and white boots. They walk down ignoring the fans and enter the ring taunting the audience.

Bishoff: Last week Benjamin and Haas interfered in a tag team match involving The Dudleys and London and Kendrick. During their attack, Benjamin managed to Super kick four people!

Cole: Oh will you stop in proclaiming that Benjamin and Haas are really "the Worlds Greatest Tag Team"?!

Bishoff: Why should I?! They are! And sooner or later you're going to realize it!

*Greatness*

Multiple White and Golden fireworks go off on the Titantron upwards! Christian walks out, wearing blue long tights, and poses for a little while as he walks down the entrance ramp. Christian walks up the steel steps and poses again when heís in the ring.

JBL: Christian was the one who pinned Sting to make sure that he and RVD would go to the main event. He is lusting for Gold and there's no other gold better than the World Title!

RVD & Dudley Boyz vs. Christian & WGTT

Summary: Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin started the match off! RVD controls it in the beginning, as he counters every move that Benjamin throws at him! Soon after a good start, RVD was taken down by a hard german suplex by Benjamin! Benjamin was able to take control with a back breaker and threw RVD into his corner! Benjamin then tagged in Charlie Haas. Haas came in a quickly started beating down on RVD ! Haas would have control over Van Dam with hard hits and quick submissions. Christian cheered on as Haas manhandled RVD. Soon, Haas went for a running clothesline, but RVD countered with a spinning drop kick! RVD then crawled over and was able to tag D-Von in. D-Von ran in and elbowed Haas down as both men then started to brawl! The match went back and forth as Haas would soon tag in Christian to take control, but D-Von would tag in Bubba and both men would double team on Christian! After a grueling back and forth bout with tags involved, Bubba power slammed Charlie Haas! Bubba went for a pin! 1 ... 2 ... Benjamin kicked the back of Bubba to break the pin!

Ending: D-Von and RVD got out of their corner and ran to attack Benjamin! Both men double teamed as Christian got out of his corner and elbowed RVD in the face! RVD rolled out the ring as Christian followed! Christian, with help of the ropes, jumped out the ring and landed onto RVD! The Dudleys and Worlds Greatest Tag Team both brawled with each other as D-Von traded blows with Haas, as Bubba and Benjamin threw hard punches at each other! Benjamin was quickly able to dodge a right hand and super kicked Bubba in the chin! Bubba went down as both Haas and Benjamin double teamed on D-Von! They both then double suplexed D-Von hard onto the mat! D-Von got up near the end of the ring as Benjamin charged at him! D-Von countered with a back body drop! Benjamin hit the ground hard, outside of the ring! D-Von and Haas soon started brawling and D-Von would win over with a quick DDT! Bubba slowly got up. Outside the ring, RVD and Christian got up and started brawling! Christian soon eye raked RVD and pulled him over to the steel steps! Christian flipped the top steps over and placed him and RVD over the lower steps. He then tried maneuvering him and RVD into a Reverse Back Breaker! But RVD quickly turned around and countered with a back suplex onto the steel steps! Inside the ring, D-Von threw Haas to the ropes, as he bounced off, he was 3Díd by The Dudleys! Bubba went for a pin! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winners: Rob Van Dam and Dudley Boyz

RVD rolled into the ring holding his back as he and the Dudleys celebrated a victory over their opponents at Superbrawl!
    *Backstage*
    *Locker Room*

*Camera finds Kennedy getting ready for his match*

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Different Camera Angles on the Steel Cage lowering*

JBL: Welcome back to the three hour special of Friday Night Smackdown! Right now the cage is being lowered for our two finalists to square off in that steel cage and who wins will become the new TV Champion.

Bishoff: Eight men started off this tournament and now there is only two. And those two are Kennedy and Lesnar! Both men who hate each others guts and have had a heated rivalry in the past weeks.

*Feel The Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring. He stops and looks at the steel cage before entering it.

JBL: Brock Lesnar is a true wrestling machine that is full of energy, ready to be released.

Cole: Lesnar has shown his worth on Smackdown. Early this night he defeated Edge and Kane to get to the main event. My question is: Is Kennedy ready to get inside a steel cage with a man like Brock Lesnar?

JBL: Of course he is! Two weeks ago he and Lesnar faced off in a No Disqualification match and Kennedy ended up handcuffing Lesnar behind his back and beat him senseless with a steel chair!

Bishoff: Kennedy may have some aggression in him, but I truly think that Lesnar is ready for him and this time, there will be no underestimating Kennedy.

*Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Kennedy walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp. Kennedy stops in front of the cage door. Kennedy then walks over around the announce table and tells the bell guy to get up.*
    Cole: What the hell does he think he's doing?

The bell guy gets up and Kennedy gets the chair and folds it up. Kennedy then walks over the the entrance with the steel chair in hand.

Bishoff: Wait! Kennedy's going to start the match off with a steel chair? Why the hell would he do that?

JBL: Kennedy isn't taking any chances! He want's this match to go his way no matter what! Kennedy versus Lesnar! This is going to be great!

Kennedy vs. Lesnar
    TV Title Tournament
    TV Championship / Steel Cage Match / Final Round

Summary: Kennedy quickly threw the chair at Lesnars face as the bell rang! Kennedy charged right after he threw the chair and pushed Lesnar into the corner ropes! Kennedy started shoulder thrusting into Lesnars gut! Lesnar tried pushing Kennedy but it didn’t work, Lesnar then elbowed the back of Kennedy and soon managed to knock Kennedy away. As Kennedy back off, Lesnar charged at Kennedy and high kneed Kennedy in the face! Kennedy fell on his back, but got right back up as he and Lesnar started to exchange hard punches at each other! Both men used dirty tactics to get the edge over the other! Kennedy would eye rake Lesnar, but Lesnar would low blow Kennedy as he got close to him! Kennedy went down on his knees and Lesnar got up. Lesnar charged at Kennedy and went for a boot to the face, but Kennedy dodged! Kennedy then pivoted right behind Lesnar and German suplexed him! Kennedy was the first to roll up. Kennedy walked right behind Lesnar as he was getting up and put Lesnar in the Camel Clutch! Lesnar strained to get out of the hold, but Kennedy kept it in strong! Lesnar then got onto his knees as Kennedy kept the lock in. Lesnar slowly tried to get up as he reached for Kennedys hands to rip the hold off. Kennedy tried to keep the hold in but as Lesnar was able to get up, Kennedy broke the hold and kneed Lesnar in the ribs from behind! Lesnar stumbled forward as Kennedy grabbed Lesnar and spun him around! Kennedy then European Uppercutted Lesnar! Lesnar fell back to the ropes but bounced off and clotheslined Kennedy! Both men fell to the mat.
    Lesnar quickly crawled over and tried putting Kennedy into the STF! Kennedy reversed it, trying to get a head lock onto Lesnar. Both men struggled and soon got up, holding the others head. Kennedy broke their holds with a knee to the gut of Lesnar! Kennedy then grabbed to Lesnar and with full force threw him to the steel cage! Lesnar hit the steel cage shoulder first! As Lesnar stumbled back, Kennedy charged at him and drop kicked Lesnar back into the steel cage! Lesnar was down as Kennedy took the advantage as he walked over to grab the steel chair that was still lying in the ring. Kennedy walked over as he waited to Lesnar to get back up. As Lesnar got up, Kennedy charged with the chair! Lesnar managed to duck the hit and countered with a toe kick to Kennedy. Lesnar then grabbed hold of Kennedy and went for an F5! Kennedy quickly slipped off and went for a back suplex! Lesnar managed to reverse the suplex into a a neck breaker! Kennedy was down as Lesnar got up, not ready to end this match so quick. Lesnar walked over and grabbed the chair. Lesnar walked back to Kennedy and as Kennedy was slowly getting up, Lesnar whacked it onto Kennedys back! Kennedy screamed in pain as Lesnar hit him a few more times with the steel chair to the ribs! Lesnar threw the chair away as he smiled, looking down at a beaten Kennedy.
    Lesnar walked away and went to climb the steel cage. Kennedy wasn’t about to give up, quickly getting up and followed Lesnar. As Lesnar was near the top, Kennedy climbed up and grabbed a hold of Lesnar and back suplexed both him and Lesnar off the cage and onto the mat! Kennedy grabbed to his ribs after the fall. Kennedy struggled as he got up and went for the chair. Lesnar struggled as well as he got up. As Lesnar stumbled towards Kennedy, Kennedy whacked Lesnar with full force to the head with the steel chair! Lesnar fell to the ground as Kennedy dropped the chair and fell off his feet after the hit. Lesnar crawled towards the steel door as his head started bleeding. Kennedy crawled after him and was able to get a hold of Lesnars leg. Kennedy dragged Lesnar back to the center of the ring, where he then attempted to put Lesnar into the Texas Cloverleaf! Lesnar was struggling into stopping Kennedy! As Kennedy was trying to get Lesnar in the hold, Lesnar reversed it, Leg Whipping Kennedy to the ground! Both men were panting as they tried catching their breathe. Kennedy and Lesnar slowly got up. Lesnar stretched over and grabbed Kennedy by his tights. He then lifted Kennedy up and quickly threw him into the steel cage! Kennedy hit the cage hard and landed onto the mat! Lesnar slowly went to Kennedy and lifted him up. Lesnar pushed Kennedy to the corner rope and started shoulder thrusting Kennedy into the turn buckles! Lesnar then grabbed Kennedy and lifted him onto the top rope! Lesnar climbed up and tried maneuvering him and Kennedy. Kennedy started punching Lesnar in the ribs and then low blowed Lesnar! Kennedy followed by hoisting Lesnar up as Kennedy then power slammed Lesnar off the top rope and onto the mat! Lesnar landed hard onto his back, with Kennedy following, landing on his side! Both men were down.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 01-18-2008 at 12:12 AM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kennedy vs. Lesnar
    TV Title Tournament
    TV Championship / Steel Cage Match / Final Round
    (Continued)

Summary: Kennedy back chops Lesnar! Both men stumble to the same direction. Kennedy goes to pick the steel chair up, but Lesnar kicks Kennedy and then kicks the chair away! Kennedy then grabs on Lesnar's arm and throws him to the other side. Lesnar bounces off the ropes and is elbowed in the face as he bounces back! Kennedy drops to his knees after the collision. Lesnar is down and bloodied as Kennedy slowly tries to climb the cage. As Kennedy climbs, Lesnar begins to get up. Kennedy is half way on the top, as Lesnar runs over and jumps onto the top rope! Lesnar wraps his arms around Kennedy's waist and then German Suplexs him off the cage! Lesnar hits the mat onto his back, as well as Kennedy! Lesnar and Kennedy are both down for a good minute. After a while, Lesnar slowly tries to get up. Kennedy is still on the ground and moves around, trying to crawl to the cage door. Lesnar moves around and sees Kennedy. Lesnar reaches to grab onto Kennedy's leg. Lesnar gets fully up and drags Kennedy away from the door. As Lesnar tries pulling Kennedy up, Kennedy grabs onto Lesnar's head and jawbreakers him! Lesnar falls back as Kennedy gets up and lifts Lesnar over his shoulders! Kennedy then runs sideways and hurdles Lesnar face first into the steel cage! Lesnar falls onto his back, holding his head as blood drips more onto the mat. Kennedy paces backwards to a corner to rest.
    Lesnar slowly gets up as Kennedy climbs to the top rope. Lesnar gets to his feet with help of the ropes. As he is up, Kennedy jumps off for a flying shoulder thrust! But Lesnar is able to counter, flipping Kennedy over him as Kennedy make contract! Kennedy is flipped onto his back landing hard onto the mat as Lesnar falls back after his reversal! Both men are down again. Both start getting up after a while. Kennedy and Lesnar both start leaning on each other to get up. As they both get up, Kennedy and Lesnar start exchanging hard punches at each other! Kennedy hits with a hard right hand! Lesnar hits back with a hard right hand of his own! Soon Kennedy slaps Lesnar across the face! Lesnar paces back and charges with a clothesline! Kennedy ducks the clothesline and turns around to start punching at Lesnar's skull, hitting where Lesnar is already busted open! Lesnar is able to stop the brawl with a knee to Kennedy’s gut! Lesnar holds onto Kennedy’s arm, as he throw him to the ropes and knee kicks Kennedy in the gut as he comes back! Lesnar throws Kennedy to the ropes again and again knees Kennedy in the gut after he bounces back! Lesnar then gets a hold around Kennedy and Belly to Belly suplexs him! Lesnar is slow to get up as he walks to Kennedy and grabs him by the hair. As Kennedy slowly gets up, Lesnar starts trash talking to Kennedy! Lesnar then grabs Kennedy and tries to lift him, but Kennedy breaks his hold and drop kicks Lesnar in the chin! Kennedy rolls over to a corner as Lesnar is down. Kennedy slowly gets up to his knees as Lesnar reaches for the ropes.
    Lesnar grabs onto the ropes as he tries getting up. Kennedy gets up to his feet and walks over to grab the steel chair. Kennedy has the chair in his hands as he watches as Lesnar struggles climbing up. Kennedy then charges as Lesnar with the chair! But Lesnar quickly counters, with spearing Kennedy into the corner ropes! Kennedy drops the steel chair as Lesnar shoulder thrusts Kennedy two more times before backing up. Lesnar then charges for another shoulder thrust, but Kennedy manages to dodge the attack and Lesnar's body hits the steel post and cage! Lesnar lies on the middle ropes and turn buckle as Kennedy starts crawling towards the door. The ref begins to unlock the door as Lesnar drops off the steel post. The ref opens the door as Kennedy is in front of the door and Lesnar is crawling behind him. Kennedy reaches his arm outside the cage as Lesnar grabs onto Kennedy's leg and rolls over, putting Kennedy in the one legged boston crab! Kennedy screams in pain as Lesnar drags Kennedy away from the door. Lesnar then releases the hold and pulls Kennedy up to his feet. Kennedy low blows Lesnar as he pulls him up! Lesnar drops to his knees as Kennedy is now up. Kennedy stands in front of Lesnar and starts punching at Lesnar's bleeding head! As Kennedy goes for another round of hits, Lesnar lifts Kennedy up and charges him into the corner rope! Kennedy hits the turn buckles back first! Lesnar then uppercuts Kennedy, following with a back chop! Lesnar then grabs Kennedy's head and leans him towards the open cage. Lesnar reaches and pulls the cage door back with all his strength! The steel door smashes into Kennedy's head! Kennedy falls back as Lesnar is on his knees after pulling the door. Lesnar walks over to Kennedy and pulls him up again.

Ending: Lesnar picks Kennedy for the F5 as the cage door is still open! Lesnar falls back a little and is next to the open door. Kennedy quickly elbows the jaw of Lesnar and tries to slip out! But Lesnar keep the hold and stumbles to the other side of the ring. Lesnar tries to tries to spin around with Kennedy on him! Kennedy manages to grab onto the ropes and gets out of the F5. Kennedy quickly tries to climb up the cage from the top rope, but is stopped as Lesnar punches onto his back! Lesnar then climbs onto the top ropes following Kennedy. Both men hit each other as they climb up. Kennedy goes for an attempt of a Green Bay Plunge, but Lesnar, holding to the cage, knees Kennedy in the face and climbs. Kennedy quickly follows. Kennedy and Lesnar are both on the top of the cell! Kennedy punches Lesnar! Lesnar punches back! Kennedy then eye pokes Lesnar! Kennedy then leans forward and grabs a hold of Lesnar! Kennedy twists both them around and positions for a neck breaker as both men are half on the cage and half hanging off it. Kennedy is on the outside of the cage, while Lesnar is on the inside. Kennedy slips of the cage as does Lesnar! Kennedy lands onto his feet but drops back after the fall onto the ground! Lesnar lands on his side onto the mat!

Kennedy leans on the steel steps, trying to catch his breathe.
    Cole: Mr. Kennedy is Smackdowns own TV Champion!

Bishoff: I don’t believe it! Kennedy has just won the match!

JBL: Kennedy has gone through hell and back to win this match! Good for you Kennedy!

A ref comes down the entrance ramp holding the TV Title. Kennedy slowly gets up in smiling. The ref walks down to Kennedy and shows Kennedy the title. As he gives Kennedy the title, Blue and White fireworks go off on the Titintron. Lesnar is lying on his back in the ring as a ref comes in and checks on him. Kennedy holds the title over his head and celebrates as he is Smackdowns first TV Champion.

Cole: Lesnar and Kennedy have both gave it their all and Kennedy was the one who was able to come up on top! This has been one hell of an evening! Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for watching! And good night!

*End Show*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 02-22-2008 at 04:24 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMACKDOWN!

Titantron:

Brock Lesnar vs. Ken Kennedy
    Steel Cage Match

Bishoff: Eight men started off this tournament and now there is only two. And those two are Kennedy and Lesnar! Both men who hate each others guts and have had a heated rivalry in the past weeks.

- Kennedy is holding a chair in his hand, staring off at Lesnar ...
    - Kennedy quickly threw the chair at Lesnars face as the bell rang! Kennedy charged right after he threw the chair and pushed Lesnar into the corner ropes!
    - Lesnar tried pushing Kennedy but it didn’t work, Lesnar then elbowed the back of Kennedy and soon managed to knock Kennedy away. As Kennedy back off, Lesnar charged at Kennedy and high kneed Kennedy in the face!
    - Kennedy then European Uppercutted Lesnar! Lesnar fell back to the ropes but bounced off and clotheslined Kennedy!
    - Kennedy grabbed to Lesnar and with full force threw him to the steel cage! Lesnar hit the steel cage shoulder first!
    - Lesnar walked back to Kennedy and as Kennedy was slowly getting up, Lesnar whacked it onto Kennedys back!
    - As Lesnar was near the top of the cage, Kennedy climbed up and grabbed a hold of Lesnar and back suplexed both him and Lesnar off the cage and onto the mat!
    - As Lesnar stumbled towards Kennedy, Kennedy whacked Lesnar with full force to the head with the steel chair!
    - Kennedy dragged Lesnar back to the center of the ring, where he then attempted to put Lesnar into the Texas Cloverleaf! Lesnar was struggling into stopping Kennedy!
    - Lesnar then lifted Kennedy up and quickly threw him into the steel cage! Kennedy hit the cage hard and landed onto the mat!
    - Kennedy started punching Lesnar, both men on the top rope, in the ribs and then low blowed Lesnar! Kennedy followed by hoisting Lesnar up as Kennedy then power slammed Lesnar off the top rope and onto the mat!
    - Both men are on the ground panting for breathe
    - Kennedy back chops Lesnar! Both men stumble to the same direction.
    - Kennedy is half way on the top of the cage, as Lesnar runs over and jumps onto the top rope! Lesnar wraps his arms around Kennedy's waist and then German Suplexs him off the cage!
    - As Lesnar tries pulling Kennedy up, Kennedy grabs onto Lesnar's head and jawbreakers him!
    - Kennedy gets up and lifts Lesnar over his shoulders! Kennedy then runs sideways and hurdles Lesnar face first into the steel cage! Lesnar falls onto his back, holding his head as blood drips more onto the mat.
    - Lesnar gets to his feet with help of the ropes. As he is up, Kennedy jumps off for a flying shoulder thrust! But Lesnar is able to counter, flipping Kennedy over him as Kennedy make contract! Kennedy is flipped onto his back landing hard onto the mat as Lesnar falls back after his reversal!
    - Lesnar gets a hold around Kennedy and Belly to Belly suplexs him!
    - Lesnar then grabs Kennedy and tries to lift him, but Kennedy breaks his hold and drop kicks Lesnar in the chin!
    - Kennedy then charges as Lesnar with the chair! But Lesnar quickly counters, with spearing Kennedy into the corner ropes!
    - Lesnar charges for another shoulder thrust, but Kennedy manages to dodge the attack and Lesnar's body hits the steel post and cage! Lesnar lies on the middle ropes and turn buckle as Kennedy starts crawling towards the door.
    - Lesnar uppercuts Kennedy, following with a back chop!
    - Lesnar grabs Kennedy's head and leans him towards the open cage. Lesnar reaches and pulls the cage door back with all his strength! The steel door smashes into Kennedy's head! Kennedy falls back as Lesnar is on his knees after pulling the door.
    - Lesnar tries to tries to spin around with Kennedy on him! Kennedy manages to grab onto the ropes and gets out of the F5
    - Kennedy and Lesnar are both on the top of the cell! Kennedy punches Lesnar! Lesnar punches back! Kennedy then eye pokes Lesnar! Kennedy then leans forward and grabs a hold of Lesnar! Kennedy twists both them around and positions for a neck breaker as both men are half on the cage and half hanging off it. Kennedy is on the outside of the cage, while Lesnar is on the inside. Kennedy slips of the cage as does Lesnar! Kennedy lands onto his feet but drops back after the fall onto the ground! Lesnar lands on his side onto the mat!
    - A ref comes down the entrance ramp holding the TV Title. Kennedy slowly gets up in smiling. The ref walks down to Kennedy and shows Kennedy the title. As he gives Kennedy the title, Blue and White fireworks go off on the Titintron. Lesnar is lying on his back in the ring as a ref comes in and checks on him. Kennedy holds the title over his head and celebrates as he is Smackdowns first TV Champion.
    (Smackdown’s opening video package)
    "Over My Head (Better Off Dead)"

*Blue and White fireworks set off over the ring and head towards the entrance ramp and finish at the titantron! Lights go on! On the Titantron is two really wide screens on the sides, with the logo Smackdown over the middle, flashy shaped glass over it looking like an explosion, and a black curtain behind it.*

Cole: Welcome everyone to Friday night Smackdown! We are live at the Continental Airlines Arena in New Jersey. We are are just a few days away from Superbrawl! I’m Michael Cole, along with Eric Bischoff.

Bischoff: Last week we got to witness Kennedy and Lesnar facing off in a brutal steel cage match. In the end Kennedy won, but both men gave it everything they had.

Cole: And tonight, John Bradshaw will be announcing what type of match Lesnar and Kennedy will be having at Superbrawl. We will also be seeing MVP facing against Christian in the main event.

Titantron:

Last Week

- MVP and Christian starting to get in each others face.
    - Theodore Long hits Christian with a steel chair in the back!
    - MVP starts beating on Christian
    - Christian tries fighting back
    - MVP Back Body Drops Christian onto the hard concrete floor
    - MVP is pulled off Christian
    Cole: Last week MVP insulted Christian and then just after, he and his manager Teddy Long, attack Christian.

Bischoff: MVP was just showing people who is in charge on Smackdown.

Cole: MVP was being out of line when he attacked Christian.

*Nice Guys Finish Last*

Ken Kennedy walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. Kennedy has the TV Championship around his waist. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring.

Bischoff: What’s Kennedy doing out here?

Cole: I don’t know, but it looks like he means business.

Kennedy goes the the corner of the ring and yells for a mic.

Cole: What’s he going to say?

Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen... Ladies and Gentlemen... Ladies and Gentlemen! I present to you: Smackdowns first ever TV Champion! The man who defeated three men in a row last week! The who is still undefeated on Smackdown! The real “Next Big Thing”! The one and only ... MIIIIIIIIIIIISSSTTTTAHHHH KKKKKKKENNNNNEDDDYYY.....KENNNNNNNNNNNEDDYYYY!

*crowd cheers*

Kennedy: Last week I defeated three wrestlers, one in a cage match, to become your TV Champion. I did what Edge couldn’t do. I what Sting couldn’t do. I did what MVP couldn’t do. I did what Kane couldn’t do! I did what Brock Lesnar couldn’t do! That’s why I am champion and they aren’t! The only thing now that I see fitting, is JBL taking me out of my match with Lesnar at Superbrawl and put me in the main event to go up against Christian and RVD for the World Title.

*mixture of cheers and boos*

*Longhorn*

JBL comes out wearing a suit and holding a microphone. With him are a dozen security guards.

Bischoff: It's Smackdowns owner and Gm, John Bradshaw Layfield.

Cole: Well, he said that he wouldn’t be commentating anymore, besides on Pay-Per-Views, so what is he doing out here?

JBL walks up the steel steps. Half of the security guards come up with him as the others stand outside the ring.

JBL: First thing I’d like to say is, thank you to the fans that came here today live at New Jersey!

*crowd cheers*

JBL: Next I have to say that, Kennedy, you are not going to be in the main event at Superbrawl. You are still going to face against Brock Lesnar in a re-match for the title. And right now I’d like Brock Lesnar to come down here so we can get a few things out of the way.

*crowd is cheering, anxiously waiting for Lesnar*

*Feel The Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights, a loose white sleeveless t-shirt and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring. As he walks down, the other six guards walk with him. As he gets into the ring, they follow, blocking him from Kennedy.

JBL: Now that both of you are here, I think the three of us have to talk about the match that you two will be in at Superbrawl. I and as well as the fans, already know that we can’t just have you two in a singles match, it’ll end up in with someone getting disqualified or something of that sort. So what I’m thinking of is maybe a First Blood match!

*crowd cheers*

JBL: But then again, you two wont stop fighting after the first one has started to bleed. So if it can’t be a First Blood match, then how about a Ladder match!

*crowd cheers louder*

JBL: But wait! You two can’t have a ladder match because I have one scheduled for two weeks from now and I don’t want the two to be so close together. So here’s what I’m thinking. If it can’t be a First Blood match or a Ladder match... Then right now, to make it official. At Superbrawl ... It will be Kennedy versus Brock Lesnar ... In a Street Fight Match!

*crowd erupts with excitement*

Cole: Wow! At Superbrawl we’re gonna get to see a street fight!

Bischoff: Match’s like these bring out the best in wrestlers and the fact that it’s going to happen at Superbrawl makes it all the better.

Kennedy and Lesnar haven’t moved their eyes off each other still and both start smiling. Lesnar walks closer to Kennedy as the guards are trying to keep him back. Kennedy does the same.

JBL: Now wait a minute you two. I have high hopes for the two of you wrestling at Superbrawl without injury. So, what I’m going to do is say that neither man is -

Lesnar quickly pushes a two guards aside from him before JBL can finish his sentence and charges at Kennedy! The guards in front of Kennedy try to Brock Lesnar!

Cole: Lesnar’s trying to get a punch at Kennedy before JBL said that they couldn’t!

Bischoff: That’s smart thinking for ya’!

As the guards are trying to hold back Lesnar, Kennedy runs from behind and jumps on the guards and Lesnar!

Cole: Now Kennedy is getting ito the mix!

Bischoff: The hell with Superbrawl! Lets have them get at it right now!

All of the guards are trying to pull the two away from each other, as Kennedy and Lesnar are trying to take hits on the other! Both kennedy and Lesnar fight the guards off of them and try to continue fighting each other!

JBL: Stop it! Stop it right now damn it!

Lesnar manages to lay a big right hand on Kennedy, forcing him to be pushed back, elbowing JBL in the face! JBL falls back as the guards try to pull the two wrestlers away!

Bischoff: Oh! He can’t hit the owner of Smackdown!

Cole: Will somebody please separate those two!

The guards are able to pull Lesnar off of Kennedy. Just as they pull him back, Kennedy charges and tackles him, Lesnar, and a guard through the ropes!

Bischoff: These two guys just can’t seem to stop hating one another.

All of the guards quickly slide out the ring and try to pry Kennedy and Lesnar away from each other! Dean Malinko and Finlay come out to try and help. JBL is holding his face as yells at the guards to take Lesnar and Kennedy away. It takes Finlay, Malinko, and six guards to separate Lesnar and Kennedy from each other.

Cole: I can’t believe what I’ve just seen!

Bischoff: The night has just began, and we still have a lot to happen as the main event tonight is MVP versus Christian Cage. We’ll be back after this.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Greywolf; 05-13-2008 at 11:33 PM.
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera moves around the arena and then goes to the announcers table*

Cole: Welcome back everyone to Friday Night Smackdown. Just moments ago, it was announced that Brock Lesnar will be facing Ken Kennedy for the TV Title.

Bischoff: That will obviously be an exciting match this sunday, but right now we are ready for tonight's first match.

*Rated R Era*

Smoke comes from around the entrance door and Edge runs out. He wears black long tights that have a bolded R on them, and black boots. Edge stops at the entrance ramp and then raises his arms above his head. Gold, Green, and White fireworks blast high from the titantron. Edge then runs and slides into the ring.

Cole: Edge lost in the first round to Lesnar in the TV Title tournament. After his loss, he decided to show some anger towards Sting, blaming him for not getting them in the main event for the World Title at Superbrawl.

Bischoff: Edge should have reason to be pissed at Sting. Edge wasnít the one who was pinned in the semi finals in the World Heavyweight tournament.

Cole: But that doesnít give him right to attack Sting without warning!

*Gotta' Think Cool*

Carlito walks out, wearing short, red and white tights and white boots. He walks down the ring. As he walks down he interacts with the fans. Carlito then slides in the ring.

Bischoff: Edge isnít called the rated r superstar for nothing. He does what he wants when he wants. If he wanted to play it fair then he wouldnít get anywhere in this business.

Cole: Thatís not true. Many people have climbed the ladder without playing dirty to become a World Champion.

Bischoff: But more have become champions by disregarding the rules.

Carlito vs. Edge

Summary: Right as the bell rang, Edge charged at Carlito and speared him! Instead of pinning Carlito, Edge wanted to show no Mercy. Edge pulled Carlito by the hair to the middle of the ring and started punching at Carlitos head. After the ref. yelled at him to stop, Edge pulled Carlito up and began beating Carlito with hard hits. Edge would dominate for a long while, slamming Carlito onto the ground, chopping and punching at him, and throwing Carlito into the corner ropes. Edge soon threw Carlito outside the ring and continued the attack there. But as soon as Edge grabbed Carlito, Carlito countered with a low blow! Carlito then threw Edge shoulder first into the steel steps! Carlito was able to gain the advantage of the match. Carlito rolled Edge back into the ring and started getting pay back, with hits the the ribs and thrusts into the turnbuckles.

Ending: Carlito back chops Edge as both men are in a corner. Carlito throws Edge across to the other side. But Edge reverses it and throws Carlito instead! Carlito hits the turnbuckle and drops down to dodge a Spear! Edge hits the steel post shoulder first! Carlito rolls up Edge for a pin! 1 ... 2 ... Edge kicks out. Edge tries to get up, but Carlito rolls up Edge again for a pin! 1 ... 2 ... Edge kicks out again. Edge gets up again, but Carlito quickly manages to back suplex Edge and rolls over for a pin! 1 ... 2 ... Edge kicks out! Edge gets up again, but this time clotheslines Carlito! Just as Edge turns around, a lot of smoke has started coming out from around the front of the ring and entrance ramp. Edge walks toward the front of the ring as he looks confused. Soon Sting slowly gets up from in front of the ring! Edge looks on in disbelief as he slowly walks backwards. Carlito gets up from behind and Back Breakers Edge! Carlito continues with a pin! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winner: Carlito
    Cole: Carlito pulled an upset!

Bischoff: I canít believe that Carlito managed to get the victory! Sting distracted and Carlito took advantage.

Carlito rolls out the ring and tries to avoid Sting. Edge slowly gets up as he looks as Sting who is still staring at him. The whole arena goes dark and then lights up again. Sting is now right behind Edge as Edge is still looking forward, not seeing Sting behind him.

Cole: Oh my god! Sting is now behind Edge!

Bischoff: This doesnít look good for the rated r superstar at all.

Edge looks relieved as he slowly gets up and turns around, only to see Sting in front of him!

Cole: Look at the fear in Edgeís eyes!

Bischoff: Edge doesnít fear Sting! He just isnít ready to face him yet!

Edge slowly backs away as Sting just stares at him.

Cole: Is Sting just letting Edge get away?

Bischoff: Sting is probably just waiting for Superbrawl to get his hands on Edge. Tonight, he just sent a message that he couldaí fought him.

Edge slowly slides out the ring, still looking at Sting. He quickly starts going faster s Sting just stares at him.

*Backstage*
    *Smackdown GM Room*

JBL, Finlay, and Kennedy are in the room.

JBL: How dare you hit me! The owner of this business! The man who gave you a job! I should have you fired for what youíve done!

Kennedy: It wasnít on purpose! Lesnar was the one who hit me and i was backed up into you.

JBL: I donít care! ... Tonight! Itíll be you facing off against ... The Worlds Greatest Tag Team! In a handicap match!

Kennedy: What?! But -

JBL: I donít care what you think of it! If you donít leave right now, youíll be in another match tonight!

Kennedy looks at JBL and leaves the room.

JBL looks at Finlay.

JBL: The nerve of these two fighting in my ring before I get the chance to say that they are forbidden to attack the other before Superbrawl! Lesnar was the first to start this. Heís gonna pay as well. Tonight -

Carlito enters the room exhausted.

Carlito: John! John. I was wondering if maybe I could get a match at Superbrawl.

JBL: What? The card is already packed. Who are you gonna face? I want a match with Kane! To get revenge of what he did a few weeks back! I never got my pay back and now I want it on Sunday!

JBL: Fine whatever! Just get out of here!

Carlito leaves.

JBL walks to Finlay again.

JBL: Tonight. There wont just be one handicap match. Tonight it will be Brock Lesnar ... against The Dudley Boys!

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Camera facing the Titantron*

*One of a Kind*

RVD comes out with his normal ring gear in blue and white. RVD starts interacting with the fans. And heads towards the ring. He then gets up on the middle turnbuckles and raises his arms with thumbs up. As everyone copies him: Rob--Van--Dam!

Cole: Welcome back everybody to Friday night Smackdown! Iím Michael Cole here with Eric Bischoff.

Bischoff: We are just around the corner before Superbrawl takes place! Iím am psyched!

Titantron:

World Heavyweight Championship
    Rob Van Dam vs. Christian Cage
    Cole: What started as eight men ended in two. Rob Van Dam and Christian have both climbed the ladder to get here, now the only thing thatís stopping them is each other.

TV Championship
    Street Fight
    Ken Kennedy vs. Brock Lesnar
    Bischoff: There is nothing but pure hate between these two. From the moment they laid eyes on each other, both men have done everything to make the others life a living hell.

Edge vs. Sting
    Cole: After losing an opportunity for the World Title, Edge has blamed Sting. Now the match that could have been the main event will happen, but only to see who is the better man.

Tag Team Championship
    Lumberjack Elimination Match
    The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. London & Kendrick
    Bischoff: With all great tag teams, there is still only just one tag team title. All four teams want it, but only one of them will succeed.

Euro Rumblers open challenge
    Submission match
    Cole: No one yet has dared accept Euro Rumblers challenge to a submission match. But with an arsenal like his, I wouldnít blame anyone.

Carlito vs. Kane
    Bischoff: Just announced, after patiently waiting for his revenge, Carlito now has the chance for a match against Kane. But can he beat him?

*Camera moving around the arena*

*Goin' Old School*

Red fire works blast out the Titantron! Booker T walks out wearing short, black tights. Booker T walks down the ramps. Booker walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring and then does the Spinnaroni.

Cole: Booker T losing in the first round in the TV Title Tournament last week. Hopefully tonight, he can push back up.

Bischoff: I donít know. With a lose like last week, and now he has to face one of the number one competitors for the World Title, he might have such a great night.

Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam

Summary: Rob Van Dam and Booker T took it slow at first. Both hesitating on who would strike first. After a while, RVD quickly struck with high, hard kicks! Booker tried to dodge them, but couldnít. After the attack, Booker responded with punches and chops. It was a back and forth brawl for most of the beginning. After constant hits, RVD changed the momentum with evading one of Bookers punches and countering it into a back suplex. Booker T ws down as RVD bounced off the other sides ropes and ran back, hit Booker T with the Rolling Thunder! Just as RVD then followed up with a DDT, Christian ran from out of the Titantron and tried getting into the ring! The ref. stopped Christian from getting in. With the refs. back to RVD and Booker T, Booker came from behind RVD and low blow'ed him!

Ending: RVD fell to his knees as Booker got up and kicked RVD in the back! Van Dam dropped to the mat as Booker started stomping on him! Booker T then went to pick RVD up. RVD countered with a jawbreaker! Booker T stumbled backwards, but tried to come back with a clothesline! RVD ducked the hit and then turned around to drop kick Booker! Booker quickly got up, but RVD toe kicked Booker T and vertical suplexed him! RVD ran to the top rope as he positioned for the Frog Splash. Christian ran to try and interfere! RVD, holding onto the top ropes, kicked Christian off the ring and into the protective barricade! RVD then jumped for the 5 Star Frog Splash, but Booker managed to roll over and escape the drop! RVD slammed onto the mat! Booker got up and lifted RVD to his feet! Booker toe kicked RVD and ran to bounce off the ropes! As Booker came back and went for the Scissors kick, RVD countered, grabbing onto Bookers leg and rolled him up for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... 3!
    Winner: Rob Van Dam

RVD quickly rolls out of the ring as Booker looks in shock.
    Cole: Rob Van Dam won! Even with the help of Christian, Booker T was unable to defeated RVD in tonight's match!

Bischoff: Rob Van Dam should feel ashamed of himself! He could have injured Christian after kicking him off of the ring and into the barricade! Christian shouldnít have to wrestle tonight after what happened!

RVD walks out holding his arms high as Christian holds his face.

Titantron:

*Static*

*Static*
    RVD, Christian, and Booker T look confused.

Cole: What was that?

*Commercial Break*
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Thread Information