Thread: WI General Discussion

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WI General Discussion

http://www.viddler.com/explore/infowars/videos/1/

I could do without the special effects, but this video got under my skin, especially the part with Bush cracking jokes about the missing WOMD.

That man deserves to be tortured to death.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw
    http://www.viddler.com/explore/infowars/videos/1/

I could do without the special effects, but this video got under my skin, especially the part with Bush cracking jokes about the missing WOMD.

That man deserves to be tortured to death.
    I've seen that video (on Youtube) a million times over it and it never fails to infuriate me Bonesaw. When you see the pictures of the dead soldiers in their caskets with the American flag draped over them and then you switch to the President of the United States poking fun at WMDs (the leading causation for the Iraq War (although that obviously changed as none were found)) and then the rest of the crowd, like the coward sheeps they are, laugh at it.

The fact that he'll escape any wrong-doing because some cowards want to 'move on from the past' sickens me.

Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://sfweekly.com/2009-06-10/music...ng-used-mp3s/1

The business of selling used MP3s

By Eliot Van Buskirk
    Published on June 08, 2009 at 5:19pm

Carting a crate of used CDs to your local record store so you can make rent is a rite of passage as ancient as it can be tearful. But what about those MP3s and iTunes songs you're ready to unload? Is there a way to sell those off, too, when you get tired of them or just need some extra scratch?

A new crop of consumer-facing music stores is focused on helping fans resell "used" digital music the way they do CDs. But the big conundrum with digital music is that there's no way to prove sellers legally own the songs on their computers. There's also nothing to stop them from keeping the songs they're hawking. Unlike CDs — physical products you hand over to a record store clerk — digital files can be replicated ad infinitum with negligible expense.

A physical piece of music is simple — sell it to someone, and you no longer have it. The digital marketplace is strikingly different from one where sellers exchange objects for dollars. The common analogy is that the digital file works like a candle: When you light someone else's candle, your own flame isn't extinguished. Figuring out a fair bartering system is one of many issues facing the new retail world of pre-owned digital media. But with traditional revenue streams drying up in the music business, enterprising companies are nonetheless banking on this uncharted industry.

Even though they're much dicier propositions than heading to Amoeba, several options are available for selling digital music to fellow fans. These range from the fully licensed to the probably illegal, and they offer benefits in both store credit and cash.

Bopaboo, a Washington, D.C.–based used digital music store set to launch later this year (possibly with a name change), is attempting to solve the online riddle without upsetting record labels. Its expected public debut comes after a somewhat aborted attempt to launch late last year using a different model, which asked sellers to delete music after they sold it.

Instead, Bopaboo — still in private beta — now allows you to keep the music files after someone else has purchased them, although you can sell each song only once. First, the service's spider figures out what music you have on your computer, and uploads the songs into an account. From there, you can sell your collection to the Bopaboo community at large, at prices determined by a demand-based algorithm, generally lower than what the same music costs on Amazon or iTunes.

The site pays out in credit on a one-to-one ratio. That means if someone buys a song from you for 43 cents, you'll get the same amount in credit to spend on Bopaboo's catalog of new music, which the company expects to be larger than its catalog of "used" songs. You can download purchased MP3s and do with them what you please. In order for other costumers to buy from your pre-owned collection, however, they'll have to pay in dollars, which go to Bopaboo and the label and/or artist who owns the rights to the recording.

"We're providing consumers with the first marketplace where they can receive some monetary benefits for their previous [digital music] purchases," Bopaboo founder Alex Meshkin says.

He sees a vacuum in the digital music marketplace that's ignored by eBay, which dominates the market for used vinyl and CDs. "There's been a lot of talk about treating consumers like retailers. But at the end of the day, unless consumers receive more flexibility in reselling their digital media, you're not going to be able to effectively leverage them through a new distribution channel."

However, many remain unconvinced that the model will work — especially because it requires such strong industry support. Without some sort of proof of purchase from Amazon or iTunes, Bopaboo's formula could falter. "It's hard to imagine that the major labels would sign a deal with a company, [even] to get resale revenue from any type of digital music file, without some sort of verification of where it came from first," says Susan Kevorkian of the technology market intelligence firm IDC.

Record labels don't want people who have downloaded music illegally to be able to turn around and sell their holdings. And the establishment's buy-in is crucial, because it controls so much of the music people want to hear. In order for Bopaboo to launch with all four majors (EMI, Sony Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group, and Warner Music Group), it will need each to agree to allow primary sales (where users redeem credits) as well as secondary sales (where users sell music to each other). In return, the labels would get a large chunk of the revenue generated by both types of transactions.

Meshkin believes the major labels are supportive of Bopaboo's plan, even though it will earn them less money per song than iTunes does, and the music will not be restricted by digital rights management (DRM) technology.

The labels might be willing to bet that Bopaboo users, by collating individual stores and promoting them via Facebook and other avenues, will be able to add to sales in ways that corporate stores like iTunes cannot. Bopaboo also hopes the major labels will see its service as a way to enter the secondary music market with an alternative to free, unlicensed P2P sites.

But unless lots of labels — and users — sign up, the service will be hamstrung to the point of near-uselessness.

The short history of enabling consumers to sell digital music is marred by one disastrous example: a pyramid scheme–like operation called Burnlounge. Starting in 2004, that group raised the hackles of the online community by encouraging franchisees to use annoying marketing tactics like street teams to sell new music from a centralized catalog. Bopaboo's system differs in that it pays out in music, not money, while courting users interested in displaying their painstakingly curated collections rather than picking what they want to sell from a central list.

People's Music Store, which lets anyone become a Web retailer, has also been making waves by helping fans sell music. Unlike Bopaboo, it doesn't price tracks based on demand, and lets you sell music even if you don't own it. In addition, the site gives you only 10 percent of the purchase price to spend on new music. The selection of music you can put in a U.S.-based People's Music Store is fairly limited, although respected indie labels Warp, Ninja Tune, Rough Trade, Beggars Banquet, 4AD, and kranky are included, as well as such luminary artists as Boards of Canada, Fischerspooner, Grizzly Bear, Jarvis Cocker, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs. People's Music Store has one big advantage over Bopaboo in that it has already launched.

What if you just want to leverage your encyclopedic MP3 collection into some cold, hard cash? Services exist where you can upload gigabytes of music (or seamier video content), and get paid when people access the files. Hong Kong–based MegaUpload, for instance, offers $1,500 for each million downloads your files generate throughout its network — even if you don't own any of the rights to the music you uploaded. You won't get rich this way, and of course the whole system is unscrupulous in that it doesn't compensate artists or labels. It instead requires the copyright holders to police the network to get their recordings removed.

Hawking digital music online is more complicated than it was to haul a pile of discs down to Streetlight. But in an industry where CD sales are tanking as their digital counterparts fail to make up the gap, selling used MP3s might not be as crazy a business plan as it sounds.

In short: It's like selling used CD's, but you get to keep the CD's afterwards.

Is there a market for cheap, used MP3's?

Will the copyright holders go for this plan?

What say you, fine posters of PW?

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that speech kicked ass. I pumped my fist and yelled "fuck yeah!" at my television after the "that is heart-breaking, that is wrong, and no American should be treated that way," part.

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't see the speech, but reading it is a fist-pumping experience of its own. I thought it was a well-crafted speech, with the right amount of policy explanation and inspiration.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were Republicans holding up signs of protest, some were holding up health care claims in the face of Obama saying they didn't have a plan, and Joe Wilson yelled out "you lie!" after Obama confirmed no health care for illegals.

What the hell? They just keep digging their own grave.

Hoffa

There were Republicans holding up signs of protest, some were holding up health care claims in the face of Obama saying they didn't have a plan, and Joe Wilson yelled out "you lie!" after Obama confirmed no health care for illegals.

Well at least people now know Joe Wilson's name.......good for him. I felt that the republicans came off as children by heckling. At the same time Obama made a few too many partisan jabs for my taste. Its sad when politics devolve to "you lie" and "hey, its cheaper than Iraq....the big bad republican's mistake" type of discourse.

In the last year, we have had parent's decide that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES shouldnt be able to speak to their children about the necessity of education (although Reagan gave a similar speech in 1989 and G.H.W. Bush did in the early 90s) as well as Obama being called both a Marxist as well as a Fascist (figure that one out) at the same time, by the same set of protesters. It seems that its no longer what you chant but how loud you do so. "Power to the people" never made the money that "burn baby burn" did =)

Sorry for the rant but my GOD what is happening to our country? Yelling, is better than logic because tv crews will film the obscene over the rational to get a story. As an example, LA local news had a couple of semi-stoned hippies (obviously IMO) on NBC talking about the hardships of paying their own healthcare. One would have thought that either one of them would actually FUCKING REMEMBER the amount of the monthly payments that impacted them enough to give an interview on the fucking news! But no, they couldnt get the amount that hurt them so much financially straight between them. Why couldnt that 15 minutes be filled by a someone that really mattered? Someone that maybe specialized in anything other than the typical "an aspiring actress" and a guy that "edits movies" from his fucking kitchen, type of Hollywood wannabes. Yeah shit is going to be hard for them, they are "chasing a dream" which for a long while means financial struggle, best of luck to them but thats not the most convincing case (again IMO).

Im very much in favor of free press but when you combine capitalism with information, the muck rakers always win. We all know this douchebags name because he Jerry Springer-ed his way into the national spotlight and we being the whores of gossip that we are will soak up his story until we tire of it, moving on to the next adolescent spat.

I wish just once our representatives would live up to the esteem of the office they hold and leave aside the party politics and vote for whats best for their constituents not for re-election, not for fame, not to pursue a higher office, to do what is best for US. IM equally frustrated with both parties. Anyone want to go in on buying an island somewhere and starting all over again?????

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Obama's approval rating is down to 50. Makes sense given the deep rift an active leftist president would have on the country plus racial issues. Hilary I think would have been the same if not lower by now. I give Obama credit, he is in a position that is like banging his head against the wall repeatedly but will not stop. Usually after this much flask for this long people give up. Already he is at 42 percent for the approval of a health care overhaul.

Then again, freezing social security payments and increasing the cost of medicare is not gonna win him any support from the elderly. I can see why so many of them are protesting. I am on the same plan as some of them and am not happy we are the first victims of health care reform. I support the plan, but really why start by cutting the benefits of the old and disabled?

He is aging noticeable already now as well, showing how stress ages presidents far faster than they should.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea that Joe Wilson is a damn disgrace. This isn't a wrestling show, you can't just heckle like that when the President is speaking. He can't even conduct himself professionally in a setting like that.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hofanopolis
    Well at least people now know Joe Wilson's name.......good for him. I felt that the republicans came off as children by heckling. At the same time Obama made a few too many partisan jabs for my taste. Its sad when politics devolve to "you lie" and "hey, its cheaper than Iraq....the big bad republican's mistake" type of discourse.

In the last year, we have had parent's decide that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES shouldnt be able to speak to their children about the necessity of education (although Reagan gave a similar speech in 1989 and G.H.W. Bush did in the early 90s) as well as Obama being called both a Marxist as well as a Fascist (figure that one out) at the same time, by the same set of protesters. It seems that its no longer what you chant but how loud you do so. "Power to the people" never made the money that "burn baby burn" did =)

Sorry for the rant but my GOD what is happening to our country? Yelling, is better than logic because tv crews will film the obscene over the rational to get a story. As an example, LA local news had a couple of semi-stoned hippies (obviously IMO) on NBC talking about the hardships of paying their own healthcare. One would have thought that either one of them would actually FUCKING REMEMBER the amount of the monthly payments that impacted them enough to give an interview on the fucking news! But no, they couldnt get the amount that hurt them so much financially straight between them. Why couldnt that 15 minutes be filled by a someone that really mattered? Someone that maybe specialized in anything other than the typical "an aspiring actress" and a guy that "edits movies" from his fucking kitchen, type of Hollywood wannabes. Yeah shit is going to be hard for them, they are "chasing a dream" which for a long while means financial struggle, best of luck to them but thats not the most convincing case (again IMO).

Im very much in favor of free press but when you combine capitalism with information, the muck rakers always win. We all know this douchebags name because he Jerry Springer-ed his way into the national spotlight and we being the whores of gossip that we are will soak up his story until we tire of it, moving on to the next adolescent spat.

I wish just once our representatives would live up to the esteem of the office they hold and leave aside the party politics and vote for whats best for their constituents not for re-election, not for fame, not to pursue a higher office, to do what is best for US. IM equally frustrated with both parties. Anyone want to go in on buying an island somewhere and starting all over again?????
    There is actually a libertarian project to do just that...

Right now I feel our political system is the very definition of insanity. The American voters continue to elect politicians from the Republican side or the Democrats' side expecting different results from the previous administrations or Congress. They say, "The problem is we just aren't electing the right politician to office." Well that's partly true, but it isn't going to change by continuing to elect Republicans or Democrats. People that gravitate towards a position in office more than likely do so to gain power. They are easily corruptable. Even those that go in with the best intentions often don't come out okay on the other side. The two-party system sucks.

Granted, that doesn't mean a third party or a rogue person (one not affiliated with a party -- like me) could necessarily be better than the Republicans or the Democrats, but I'm certainly willing to try.

Unfortunately I was watching NCIS over the President because NCIS was more important to me (that and I knew most of what Obama was going to say anyways). But I did pick up on one line that bothered me and I can't find the transcript so I'll paraphrase from memory, "The perils of too little government need to be off-set by the good of bigger government."

The absolute smaller the government is, the absolute better. Oh and the line about not adding one dime to the deficit now or ten years from now is hilarious. I can't wait to see that one played out.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to draw a comparison here that to me, is no longer a coincidence.

Over the course of about 4 years, at the last university I attended, I encountered multiple "professors" who would frequently curse, dropping F-bombs during their lectures. Now, I'm no saint when it comes to swearing, but I always took comfort in the idea that when I go to college, I can experience a refreshing setting free of that kind of vulgarity and it will do me good. I look to the college level for intelligence, professionalism and credibility. Not so anymore and the same lack of service and respect apparently runs all the way to the very top.

Fuck. This Joe Wilson cock-smoker should make a public apology in person to Obama. What a complete asshole- an embarrassment.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it deserves its own thread since it's a bit silly, but interesting to note nonetheless. Not to mention, the content in the articles is worth discussion. So as some may know, I write for my college's student-run newspaper. I wrote an article on the first of December (but it wasn't published until the seventh) about the plight of our soldiers ranging from homelessness to the mental problems they face that lead to murders. In fact, it was Porkchop's thread about the Fort Carson Murder Spree that inspired the article.

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=93215

Nonetheless, imagine my shock, although delight I suppose that today I came across an article in my local newspaper from a writer for the New York Times named Bob Hergert with an article titled, "Our National Disgrace." This was an article as you may have guessed, about the plight of our soldiers. Although, he had a slightly different angle than mine focusing some on the children of the soldiers. Nonetheless, the similarities, not to mention the timing was very cool to me. I sent an e-mail to confirm our meeting of the minds.

Of course, I like his article better. It's more professional obviously (he writes for the freakin' New York Times) and his focus is better. If you're interested in his, here is the link.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/opi...ce-440828.html

If you're somehow interested in mine, PM me.

Naughty Baby

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a thread about all the recent breaking news on DADT. Was surprised by that because it's been a hot topic lately.

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Walker
    Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a thread about all the recent breaking news on DADT. Was surprised by that because it's been a hot topic lately.
    Speaking to this, a Pentagon Study is about to be released that says that most soldiers wouldn't really care if they were stationed with gay people - http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/marin...ry?id=12122742

However, that's not the news story I came in to post. Sarah Palin is now attacking "Obamacare" (shivers) by saying that because of the passage of "Obamacare" there will be more abortions, which means that Obama is the most pro-abortion president of all time. Wow, I hate that woman. She'll be campaigning here soon enough, maybe I need to get some protest signs. http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/201...alin-says.html

Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12158718

Antimatter caught streaming from thunderstorms on Earth

Such storms have long been known to give rise to fleeting sparks of light called terrestrial gamma-ray flashes.

But results from the Fermi telescope show they also give out streams of electrons and their antimatter counterparts, positrons.

The surprise result was presented by researchers at the American Astronomical Society meeting in the US.

It deepens a mystery about terrestrial gamma-ray flashes, or TGFs - sparks of light that are estimated to occur 500 times a day in thunderstorms on Earth. They are a complex interplay of light and matter whose origin is poorly understood.

-------------------------------

Steven Cummer, an atmospheric electricity researcher from Duke University in North Carolina, called the find "truly amazing".

"I think this is one of the most exciting discoveries in the geosciences in quite a long time - the idea that any planet has thunderstorms that can create antimatter and then launch it into space in narrow beams that can be detected by orbiting spacecraft to me sounds like something straight out of science fiction," he said.

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a topic that has been discussed a number of times, but really isn't deserving of its own thread, Countdown with Keith Olbermann will no longer be on MSNBC. The announcement was made shortly before the show went on the air and Olbermann made it sound like it wasn't his choice. - http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47982.html

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prick of the Year candidate-

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/03/...ex.html?hpt=C1

You know what terrorist-supporting Americans really deserved the persecution this wannabe McCarthy is trying to inflict on Muslims? Those worthless cunts who cheered and enabled and funded the murderers of the IRA for decades and hundreds and hundreds of civilian deaths. One of the most prominent of whom was, of course, Peter King.

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi SG,

I think you're headed for another McCarthyesque era, it's unavoidable.
    You cannot wage a war on "Terror" as it is an emotion, in fact when you wage any war you only increase terror.

HEY, I'M DEAD....COOL. + Revenant +'s Avatar

Six feet under...and dragging you down with me
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY
    Hi SG,

I think you're headed for another McCarthyesque era, it's unavoidable.
    You cannot wage a war on "Terror" as it is an emotion, in fact when you wage any war you only increase terror.
    Very true...and in any case, terrorism is almost a meaningless term. People use fear against each other all the time, here and everywhere. You could call some of those fear-mongering campaign ads "terrorism."
    Nothing is black and white
    IT'S ALL SHADES OF BLUE

Beffy

Some of you might've seen this, but I have to post it. It sickens me and makes me so angry. How could you yell at little kids and families like that?!

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I know this isn't a particularly unique position, but Michelle Bachman just took a strong stance on the EPA during the Republican Primary. What is the position of people who argue against the EPA? Is it that it should be in existence just tightly controlled, or that we should just let companies and private citizens do whatever the hell they want as long as they're productive?

BTW: This Cain guy is the only black guy on the stage yet totally went racist. I would not be comfortable with a Muslim in my administration... the ones that are trying to kill us that is.

Blech, only Cain had the audacity to say that gay marriage should be a state decision. Paul said it is a federal issue, but then backtracked and said federal should be out of marriage altogether (Yay!).

Paul also made an argument that we shouldn't care about group labels like gays and just allow things to be based on the individual's behavior. Problem with that: sodomy is against military code.
    Last edited by mikec; 06-13-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Werehunter

Most of the people I know who don't like the EPA, it's more because they Agency has moved beyond their original mandate without Congressional approval. That the people running it, feel that they are bypass the standard rules if they wish. I however have no clue if that's the case or not for I've not bothered to check up on those claims, though on the surface a few of the EPA's rulings do seem to be things that Congress should deal with.

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle Bachmann is saying there was no essential American interest to getting involved in Libya... did she have a position on the Iraq war?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the Republican Debate and I'll do a summary of what I saw. Rick Santorum: Somebody get this man a laxative. I have no idea if he's gritting his teeth because he's passionate (comes from a Baptist background) or because he needs to take a shit. My opinion: No chance unless the rest of the field dies off. Ron Paul: while he would rule by doing everything by the book he's crazy as a shit house rat. He goes off on tangents while everybody seems to look at him and smiles. My opinion: Popular but no chance. Hermann Cain: interesting but clueless I think. He has some good ideas but no real clear plans on anything. My opinion: VP candidate. Michelle Bachmann: respectable in a she cuts a striking figure on stage but has nothing else going for her. Its going to be all about her baby. Major numero uno complex going on with her. My opinion: No chance. Newt Gingrich: had about the shortest answers of anybody and seemed to follow things the best as well as trying to actually answer the questions instead of talking about him/herself like all the others. Kind of refreshing. My opinion: Dark horse Presidential candidate but more likely VP material. Tim Pawlenty: Come off as a pussy especially when called out by John King to address his comments on Obamney care as he called it. However he looked better than half of them up there. My opinion: VP candidate. Mitt Romney: looks the part and seems to understand the economy and focuses better than the rest of the candidates. His religion is iffy but if he plays his cards right I think he's got it. My opinion: Presidential nominee. I honestly think that he's the only one that I saw that could possibly come close to debating Obama and holding his own.
    http://www.wrestlingforum.com
    www.wrestleweek.com
    http://community.theblackvault.com/

( ಠ_ಠ) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh. I thought it was quite a boring debate personally. I don't particularly care for anyone up there running besides Paul and I'm not even positive I'll vote for him because he's so old. I'm still bitter that former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson was not invited to the debates by CNN. I get that they have requirements, but whatever.

I like Paul, as anyone here knows, but man he has a difficult time articulating the free market message. What I mean by that is two things. When he first spoke at the debates he just began rambling and tossing in a million different strings of thoughts that was not in the least bit coherent. It makes him look crazy. Secondly, in articulating the free market message, he has to distance himself and separate himself from the others that tout the free market message, but don't actually support it in practice.

I already do not care for Cain because to me, he panders to the lowest common denominator. He speaks in vague terms and doesn't really appear to know what he's talking about. Not to mention, the deal about being afraid to hire a Muslim in his administration is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Furthermore, any candidate that supports a constitutional amendment to define marriage as between one man and one woman or supports returning to DADT, is a candidate I would never support.

I wish they would have focused on war a bit more. It got some time, but not enough. We're in three wars and bombing two other countries. I mean, come on. Also, they had the facebook/twitter questions up, but never actually used them. Instead, we got a bunch of questions from old people. Oh well.

Thread Information