Thread: I fist fucked my 12 year old sister, while watching the best of D Generation X dvd.

JESTER

Default I fist fucked my 12 year old sister, while watching the best of D Generation X dvd.

So before I got on here, and made cool thingy under my name, I was watching some of DX's classic moments with sweet peach, or my little sister if you want to be a dick about it. Ok, so here is how it went down but it was up pretty damn quick to be honest with you.

Well I am a high school drop out, my sister loves bad boys. So I'm just finished watching some UFC(did you see that guy get knocked the fuck out with that flying knee?). So to kill sometime before TNA Impact tonight at 11pm eastern with a guest apperance by Chris Jericho, I popped in the old D-Generation X dvd that came out during the attitude era.

So while, I'm skipping past the ads she walks up, and just starts flirting heavily... like she grabbed my cock and balls within 10 seconds! She just unzipps my pants and starts going to town on me!

Now she's definitely a good looking girl and appeared a bit older than she appeared. But she was good like really good. Not the best I've ever had but damn impressive none the less. But, before she has a chance to finish up, I pull out, and bounce my cock off her face until I just cum everywhere.

I then toss her to the ground, and shove my arm upto the elbow inside her sweet little vagina, and I'm just fist fucking her, until she come so hard.. she almost passed out.

So my sister looks at me, and says.. "Big Brither what do you call that?", and I glaze into her cum soaked face, and reply "The Aristocrat".

So, now I'm off to catch my little nephew masterbating, and pick a fight with EasyRider.

u can't c me!

Default Re: I fist fucked my 12 year old sister, while watching the best of D Generation X dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by JESTER
    So before I got on here, and made cool thingy under my name, I was watching some of DX's classic moments with sweet peach, or my little sister if you want to be a dick about it. Ok, so here is how it went down but it was up pretty damn quick to be honest with you.

Well I am a high school drop out, my sister loves bad boys. So I'm just finished watching some UFC(did you see that guy get knocked the fuck out with that flying knee?). So to kill sometime before TNA Impact tonight at 11pm eastern with a guest apperance by Chris Jericho, I popped in the old D-Generation X dvd that came out during the attitude era.

So while, I'm skipping past the ads she walks up, and just starts flirting heavily... like she grabbed my cock and balls within 10 seconds! She just unzipps my pants and starts going to town on me!

Now she's definitely a good looking girl and appeared a bit older than she appeared. But she was good like really good. Not the best I've ever had but damn impressive none the less. But, before she has a chance to finish up, I pull out, and bounce my cock off her face until I just cum everywhere.

I then toss her to the ground, and shove my arm upto the elbow inside her sweet little vagina, and I'm just fist fucking her, until she come so hard.. she almost passed out.

So my sister looks at me, and says.. "Big Brither what do you call that?", and I glaze into her cum soaked face, and reply "The Aristocrat".

So, now I'm off to catch my little nephew masterbating, and pick a fight with EasyRider.

As sick as this post is, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

You need help, man.

I didn't believe this shit

Default Re: I fist fucked my 12 year old sister, while watching the best of D Generation X dvd.

Wasnt you sister 10 a couple of months ago

JESTER

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Lethal
    Wasnt you sister 10 a couple of months ago
    Didn't you ever see the movie Jack? You know with fuckin' Robin Williams? Yeah, she has that age thing going on... I get confused sometimes.

Did you wear a boxing glove?

Aristocrats is an amazing movie. I give credit to ya, I haven't thought of that joke in a while, and when I was reading your post I wasn't quite sure where it was heading... until I finished!

Hot damn~!

Default Re: I fist fucked my 12 year old sister, while watching the best of D Generation X dv

Quote Originally Posted by Samoa Joey.
    Aristocrats is an amazing movie. I give credit to ya, I haven't thought of that joke in a while, and when I was reading your post I wasn't quite sure where it was heading... until I finished!

Hot damn~!
    Yeah, I recomend it. Bob Saget is gold in it. Sarah Silverman had a funny line.

OMG%#%^&(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funnyest thing i have read all week

**bows**

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    I'll be dammed for this but........Monkey is right.

Roo

I saw that movie yesterday.

Joe Franklin raped me.

Notorious BRM

idk this scares me but it iss hella funny

DQ

Incest.

Will next week's episode involve your mom?

Nine

Come on, man.

You could have come up with a way better "Aristocrats" joke than that one.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW........

Back Part Time o.o

I know I shouldn't but I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

Default Re: I fist fucked my 12 year old sister, while watching the best of D Generation X dv

Am I the only one not amused by 'Aristocrats' jokes?

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Roo

Quote Originally Posted by Michinokudriver
    You're not supposed to be.

"Wrestling Machine"

Quote Originally Posted by Michinokudriver
    Nope, im more surprised at the other posts in this thread then the OP.

Thread Information