is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Era Wrestling

August 27th, 2007 - Toronto, Canada
    After an all-time record low buy-rate for SummerSlam, Vince McMahon makes a special appearance at the beginning of Monday Night RAW...

-Vince "Ladies and Gentlemen, last night I was baffled. I've been up all night thinking to myself about what happened at SummerSlam and frankly, I have no answer. Last night I thought my company was headed for new heights, but rather, you, the fans, proved it was sinking to a new low. Last night's main event was meant to be one of the biggest in our history. You voiced your opinions for years on the matter of Bret Hart and the famous Montreal Screwjob, and when I finally give you what you've been screaming for all these years, you turn your backs on me and everything I've worked so hard for."

-Jim Ross "What is this King?"
    -Jerry Lawler "I don't know what's wrong, JR. I just don't know..."

-Vince "You've whined and cried for nearly a decade now, chanting "YOU SCREWED BRET! YOU SCREWED BRET!"...and I ignored you. I smiled and went about my day, happy with what I had done and where I had gone since then. I tried to make the matter forgotten, tried to focus on bigger and better things, new superstars, a NEW ERA FOR WRESTLING...but no, you had to have your way."

-JR "King...?"
    -King "Quiet JR!"

-Vince "So this is it. The gloves are off. There's no pleasing any of you. If I lay my heart and soul on the line and it gets spit on like it did last night, then why bother? To hell with you and to hell with everything. Tonight's show is officially CANCELLED!"

-JR "WHAT?!"
    -King "Can he do that?!"
    -JR "He's the boss, he can do whatever he wants!"

Vince McMahon leaves the ring to loud boo's. Fans begin to throw garbage and crumpled bristol board signs at the CEO of the WWE. He begins to jog up the ramp to the entrance as security guards enter the arena. Some fans begin to jump the crowd barrier, chasing after Mr. McMahon, but security intervenes. JR and King also exit to the back as more fans crash the ring and begin destroying everything in sight. WWE RAW goes off the air at 9:14 PM EST to a scene of mayhem and destruction in the Air Canada Centre...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Era Wrestling

Naturally, the internet is abuzz just seconds after Vince McMahon's actions. Wrestling websites everywhere are immediately the place for discussion on the night's events. Fans that hadn't watched the show are caught up on what happened and soon, everyone is wondering what will happen next.

Had Mr. McMahon planned this all along? Was this just to grab more viewers attention after the disgrace of SummerSlam, or did Mr. McMahon do something we never would have ever thought possible and break kayfabe?

Around 9:45 PM EST, CNN begins a breaking story from Toronto. Reporting from outside the Air Canada Centre, CNN claims that a riot has broken out. Fans all over North America tune in to watch the events unfold. Fans riot, chanting "YOU SCREWED US! YOU SCREWED US!" Cars are tipped, fires are lit and the police intervene.

After roughly 3 hours, the riots end. A statement is released at WWE.com later that night...

Quote Originally Posted by From WWE.com
    Dear Fans of the WWE,
    Mr. McMahon wishes to apologize for the evening's events. In all his years in the buisness, Mr. McMahon never thought things would come to this. He never expected the reaction of the Toronto fans, but looking back, he realizes he should have.

As you all know, Mr. McMahon was speaking about the failure of SummerSlam's main event, Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels for the WWE World Title. The WWE Champion, Shawn Michaels of Degeneration-X announced the match 2 weeks ago, after pleading with Mr. McMahon for nearly a month. Shawn finally got his wish and after signing Bret for one night only, the match was set. Sadly, Bret's return to the WWE did nothing for ratings and Mr. McMahon for the first time ever, couldn't understand why.

Mr. McMahon also would like to say that everyone that had tickets for the Toronto RAW show will receive full refunds and a free ticket to RAW the next time it hits the great city of Toronto.

Mr. McMahon also wishes to address the internet rumours that are circulating about since RAW went off the air so abruptly. He says that even though he never addresses speculation and rumours, he wants to clarify that he never broke kayfabe as many of you are saying. Only cowards do such a thing and breaking kayfabe only hurts the progress of the WWE. Mr. McMahon would like you all to know that what he did tonight was predetermined but will be discontinued due to the events that unfolded shortly after his speech on RAW.

We hope that you will all continue to enjoy WWE programming.

Thank you and good luck.

-Stephanie McMahon, head of WWE Writing Staff

Days pass and after what seems like confusion sweeping across the internet, discussion boards and chat rooms everywhere begin to take the statement released by the WWE as false and part of some massive cover-up of Vince's breaking kayfabe.

November 15th, 2007
    After several weeks of discussion, fans all over the world have boycotted the WWE. The statement released by the WWE is accepted as a cover-up and even after the WWE's best efforts, they lose an immense number of fans.

February 10th, 2008 - Smackdown!'s final show
    In order to cut costs and save on the WWE's ever decreasing budget, Smackdown! is cancelled. Every star on the Smackdown! roster is released by the WWE. Disgusted by the recent events, Shawn Michaels, the RAW Champion, relinquishes his Title and retires, creating a downward spiral on the RAW roster. Backstage morale is at an all-time low.

March 31st, 2008 - WWE Programming goes off the air
    After 3 more major RAW Superstars are released, ratings drop to next to nothing. Struggling to keep its head above water, the WWE finally folds after suffering even more horrible luck: John Cena, the current World Champion, is injured in a car accident, breaking both arms and puncturing a lung. RAW is without a Champion once again. Vince gives a final statement from the ring with the remaining RAW superstars at his side and in a final twist of irony, the final WWE program grabs the highest ratings in nearly 4 years.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... just... wow... I've never seen your writing, RT, but damn, this is amazing. I would like an explanation as to why HBK/Bret didn't draw, because we all know it would... no matter how late the rematch happens... So if you could elaborate on that a bit, that would be great...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

July 1st, 2008
    After several months without WWE programming, the NWA is reaping the benefits. Die hard wrestling fans and loyal WWE fans alike are forced to watch NWA programming to scratch their wrestling itch. As well, buy-rates for UFC PPV's go up. It seems the market for wrestling and violent TV is rising now that the WWE has released it's monopoly-like grip.

In a segment on 60 Minutes titled "The Rise and Fall of the WWE", Bret Hart is interviewed. He uses the time to talk to the fans and states that even though he thought it had been his dream to get back at Vince McMahon, they had made up years ago. He realized Vince did what he had to do in Montreal and let it go. He came back at SummerSlam to face Shawn Michaels to show that, but had no idea his match against Michaels would prove to be the demise of the WWE. He says that even though Vince had it coming, he does not feel proud of what happened.

Loyal WWE fans around the world are still asking the question "Why didn't the Hart/Michaels match draw?" Bret Hart answers that question with one word: generations. He says that the match was too little too late. Even though hardcore fans a world over had waited 10 years for the match to happen, the WWE did what it had to do and moved on, focusing on the next generation of stars. Bret says that he feels the match just didn't have the bite it would have had half a decade ago and nobody could have forseen this.

August 20th, 2008
    After a lengthy court trial due to his car accident and allegations that he was drinking and driving, John Cena is found not guilty of driving while intoxicated. When asked by the media where his career as a wrestler will lead him, he says that he has decided to focus more on his movie career rather than go back to wrestling.

August 27th, 2008
    Only a week after his court trail was finally over, John Cena is charged with posession of cocaine and sentenced to 2 years in prison.

January 3rd, 2009
    After a long hiatus away from the media, the McMahon family finally sits down to an interview on Larry King Live to discuss the past, present and future of wrestling. The interview mostly reflects on the good times, Vince's WWE glory and the support of his family. The interview comes to a close when Shane McMahon asks to speak freely...

-Shane "Larry if you don't mind, I'd like to say something before we go off the air."
    -Larry "Certainly Shane."
    -Shane "Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to announce the new beginning of McMahon wrestling entertainment. Stay tuned for something NEW."

Larry King Live goes off the air, Linda and Stephanie not making a reaction, Vince staring at his son in utter disbelief...

Roo

Dude..

it was only 3 short posts, and already, it's fucking amazing.

Sam.

I have to agree with Roo on this one, although you have only just started I can already tell that this is going to be fucking great. Keep this up mate, can't wait until your first show is up!

Monty

A very intriguing beginning, and you've done a good job of drawing interest in this already.

But I have to say, you certainly have gone out of your way to make sure that John Cena will never grace a NEW ring!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, I'm loving this so far! Good Luck man, I will be reading for sure! The storyline is pure genious, I hope you keep this going it's awesome!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That same night at 11:59 PM EST, the NEW website, timeforsomethingnew.com, is launched. It manages to stay up for only 15 minutes, after which it crashes due to a server overload.

January 5th, 2009
    After a couple days, the NEW website is back up and running. Fans flock to the site to check it out, but find nothing but a black page with a statement from Shane McMahon...

Quote Originally Posted by www.timeforsomethingnew.com

Jobbo

*Faints*

This is unbelieveable. You have quality you have greatness and in a short space of time you will have the best fed here on PW. It's mad!!!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tuesday, January 10th, 2009 - NEW Premieres
    After a weekend of internet buzz and speculation, it's finally time for New Era Wrestling to make its debut on national television...

10:00PM EST
    The show begins with a plain black screen...crowd noise can be heard and Bret Hart's theme is playing...after loud cheers, Degeneration-X's theme cuts in and the cheers continue...soon, black and white video of the SummerSlam 2007 aftermath fades onto the screen, showing the riots outside the ACC in Toronto...

The video cuts to Vince McMahon's speech at RAW that same Monday, still in black and white...it shows him being booed out of the ACC...

The video then shows the final farewell of the WWE, its final RAW show and Vince's speech at the end of the show, thanking the fans for all the memories...

alexisonfire - "This Could Be Anywhere (In The World)"
    We see the completely sold out Staples Center in Los Angeles, California as white pyros explode up the entry ramp and around the giant video screen, flashing huge letters "NEW" in black and white...

-Joey Styles "LADIEEEESS AAANND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to New Era Wrestling! I'm Joey Styles alongside Johnathon Coachman and wow John, just wow. What can I say?"
    -Coach "You can say it's damn good to be back, Joey! After the demise of the greatest federation in wrestling history, McMahon sports entertainment was in jeopardy, but its back in full force at the helms of Shane McMahon!"

With that, the NEW theme continues to play as Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring to loud cheers...he climbs in the ring and grabs a microphone, wasting no time...

-Shane "Like I gotta say it, WELCOME TO NEW ERA WRESTLING!"

The fans cheer louder, some chanting "N E W! N E W!"

-Shane "For those of you that lost faith, thinking McMahon sports entertainment was done forever, I just want you to take a look around and soak it in, much like I'm doing right now."
    -Shane "Now I know you all are asking one major question: 'How Shane? How did you pull this off?' Well my friends, it's pretty easy actually. When the WWE was beginning to fold, my father made the decision that it was time to pass on the family business. In a last ditch effort to save his beloved company, he signed it over to yours truly, hoping I could bring something new and fresh to get the viewers back. But, the damage had already been done and leaving me with literally nothing to work with, it was me, Shane McMahon, that declared bankrupcy and ended the WWE forever."

-Joey Styles "Is he serious Coach?"
    -Coach "How the hell should I know?"

-Shane "So that answers the question of how I was able to use all that lovely WWE footage at the start of the show now doesn't it?" Shane smiles to the crowd for a moment..."So I bided my time, waiting for when the people would be starved for quality sports entertainment once again. That time is now. I've taken my personal savings from my work with the WWE, and working together with some of the most loyal superstars this business has to offer, I would like to say sit back, relax and enjoy the new era of wrestling."

With that, alexisonfire hits again and Shane hands the mic away...the crowd suddenly bursts into huge cheers as Edge makes his way on to the stage...then Chris Benoit...Jeff Hardy....soon, the whole NEW roster is standing on the stage! They stand there, looking at the crowd, some pumping them up, applauding and screaming, others just standing there, arms crossed, smirk on their face and nodding approval...

Commercial break...
    Last edited by RT; 10-07-2006 at 08:51 PM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from commercial, we hear the music of "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin...he makes his way to the ring, shades, fur coat and a large gold chain around his neck...Christy Hemme, wearing a sparkling green dress accompanies him...they step in the ring and Christy takes a mic...

-Christy "Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the one, the only, the Moneymaker, Shelton Benjamin!"

Benjamin grabs the mic..

-Benjamin "What better way to start off the NEW with me, the Moneymaker, the best damn wrestler this place has to offer. I'm the shaker maker, the head faker, the Money-"

Benjamin is cut off by Showdown's "A Monument Encased In Ash"...the crowd roars as CM Punk makes his way in to the arena, mic in hand...

-CM Punk "Listen here, Mr. Moneymaker, you've been on NEW television for about 8 seconds and you've already managed to single-handedly bore everyone watching. How about you put your money where your mouth is and take on the Originator?"

CM Punk slams the mic down and runs down the ramp as the bell rings...

"The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin w/ Christy Hemme vs. "The Originator" CM Punk
    Punk slides in the ring and Benjamin begins the beat down right away. Punk gets to his feet and they exchange blows before Benjamin whips him into the ropes. Punk bounces back, hitting a huge flying forearm, connecting with Benjamin's head. Punk takes an early cover, 1, 2, kick out...

The match continues evenly until Punk takes the upperhand, dodging a flying crossbody by Benjamin who goes soaring out of the ring. Christy Hemme tends to her fallen man when suddenly Punk flies over the ropes with a huge twisting corkscrew crossbody to the outside. Christy manages to get out of the way but Benjamin isn't so lucky. Punk tosses him back in the ring and climbs the ropes. He nails a huge 540 splash! The crowd goes nuts as Punk makes the cover, 1....2.....SHOULDER UP!

-Styles "How the hell did he kick out of that?!"

Punk lifts up Benjamin, whipping him into the corner...Punk charges, but Benjamin gets a boot up, connecting with Punk's face! Punk stumbles back and forth, disoriented as Benjamin lifts himself onto the turnbuckle...he grabs Punk by the head....TORNADO DDT OFF THE TOP ROPE!! 1......2........KICK OUT!

-Styles "NO WAY!!"
    -Coach "Benjamin should have had the match won!"

Benjamin is slow to get up, but manages to beat Punk to his feet...he swings for a huge standing clothesline but Punk ducks...he kicks Benjamin in the stomach and drags him to the corner....he sets him up for the Pepsi Plunge!

-Styles "This is it! Punk has him here!"

Punk is standing on the top rope holding Benjamin...he lifts......PEPSI PLUNGE!!!! PUNK MAKES THE COVER!!!!..................

-Styles "NO!! GET OFF THE DAMN APRON!!"
    -Coach "No way Joey! That's damn sexy!"

Christy Hemme is putting on a show for the ref! He's completely distracted by Hemme as she motions for him to get closer, but CM Punk has none of it...he grabs the ref, spinning him around...Punk turns back for the cover once again.....BIG MONEY SUPLEX (T-Bone)!!! Benjamin holds for the pin..1......2........3!!

Winner: "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin

-Styles "No! CM Punk was robbed!"
    -Coach "What a start to the NEW! What a great match!"

Shelton Benjamin and Christy Hemme quickly head up the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd...Benjamin raises his arms in victory as we head to commercial...

Commercial break...
    Last edited by RT; 10-07-2006 at 06:21 PM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from commercial, we hear the all too familiar music of Tommy Dreamer...he hits the ring to loud cheers...the cheers continue as Stevie Richards' music hits and he follows Dreamer to the ring...

-Howard Finkel "The following matchup is scheduled for one fall and is a NEW Hardcore match!"

Tommy Dreamer vs. Stevie Richards - Hardcore Match
    The two opponents meet in the centre of the ring and slap hands in a show of respect...these two wrestlers go way back and are psyched for another match...

The match starts off slow with some grappling and chops in the corners...Dreamer finally steps the match up when he nails a nice dropkick on Richards, then slides to the outside, searching for some toys under the ring...Dreamer finally settles on using a trash can, which he lifts up towards the ring, but is met with a huge Baseball Slide from Richards! The trash can folds over Dreamer's head, sending him flying into the crowd barrier...

Richards rolls to the outside as well and grabs a steel chair out from under Finkel...he folds it up and walks over to Dreamer....SMACK!! The steel dents over Dreamer's skull, busting him open! Richards pins...1...2...kick out!

Richards tosses Dreamer into the ring and sets up on the turnbuckle...he nails a huge Body Splash!! 1...2......kick out by Dreamer! Richards, showing a bit of frustration, sets up in the corner...he signals for the Stevie Kick as the crowd gets to their feet...Dreamer gets up......STEV-NO!! Dreamer ducks! Richards spins around and Dreamer nails a huge DDT!! The cover! 1.....2.......KICK OUT!

The crowd is right into the match now, cheering on both men...blood covers Dreamer's face as he steps out of the ring and finds a kendo stick! He raises it over his head as blood drips down his face...he gets back in the ring and sets up behind the dazed Stevie Richards....Dreamer swings......RICHARDS DUCKS.........

STEVIE KICK!!! STEVIE KICK ON DREAMER!!! Richards spins around and the crowd is going absolutely insane!! Richards goes back towards Dreamer for the pin....

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!!!

-Styles "IT'S RHYNO!! RHYNO IS HERE!!"
    -Coach "But why Joey!?"

Rhyno absolutely levels Stevie Richards with a Gore! Rhyno grabs Dreamer by the arm and drags him over to Richards, placing his arm over Richards' chest!! 1..........2.....................3!! DREAMER WINS!!

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

-Styles "What the hell just happened here Coach!?"

Rhyno speeds up the ramp before either men come to...Dreamer finally begins to stir and has his arm raised by the ref...he looks confused, not knowing what just happened...

As we head to commercial, we see Edge making his way to the ring!!

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Cochise" by Audioslave begins to play over the speakers as the arena goes completely black...the only thing visible is the entry way, that is illuminated by an incredibly bright white light coming from underneath the stage...the music explodes as do the white and gold pyros and the crowd goes into a frenzy as Edge steps into view and spotlights circulate around the arena...

Edge slides into the ring as only he can and bounces to his feet...he stands on each turnbuckle, getting the crowd to their feet...he finally takes a microphone and begins to speak as his music fades and the lights return to normal...

-Edge "God damn it feels good to be back!"

The crowd roars its approval...

-Edge "Now I know a lot of you were disappointed in my decision not to join NWA when the WWE went under because, well, I am just that amazing. But have no fear my friends. Just because I chose not to compete in NWA for personal reasons, but to more importantly spend time with my family, doesn't mean I'm washed up in any way. I am still the superstar that you all knew and loved 2 years ago, I am still Champion material and I still totally reek of awesomeness!"

The crowd roars for Edge as he smiles and points to a few fans in the front row, loving his old school remark...

-Edge "Since I've been gone all this time and I disappointed my fans by not continuing to wrestle, I've decided that I owe you a little something. As a token of my appreciation for sticking by me and showing me support as I begin my journey in the NEW, I offer you this very special, 5 SECOND POSE!"

-Styles "Haha, way to go Edge!"

Edge drops the mic and gets himself ready...he straigtens his trenchcoat, positions his shades and begins to pose...the crowd goes nuts as camera bulbs flash like tiny explosions all over the arena...

But the cheers quickly turn to boos as the all to familiar music of Randy Orton hits...the crowd turns on Orton as he stands on the stage, posing for the crowd...

-Orton "Now that's a pose the crowd came to see!"

The crowd boos even louder...

-Orton "Listen here Edge, what you and your minions have seem to forgotten is that over the last 2 years, I've been competing in the highest ranks over at NWA, not only as the best wrestler to ever grace their ring, but as the NWA Heavyweight Champion."

Boos get even louder...

-Orton "While I was kicking ass over there, you were sitting on your ass up in...ew...Canada." Orton shivers in disgust... "That damn country ruined the WWE and my glory in the greatest federation of all time. Also Edge-"
    -Edge "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH RANDY!" The crowd goes nuts as Edge interrupts Orton.. "First of all, you do NOT speak of my home country like that! Secondly, you being NWA Heavyweight Champion is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome! You're in the NEW now, you're in MY territory! I couldn't give a rat's ass what you've accomplished up until now because you my friend, are in a whole new world."
    -Orton "You know Edge..." The crowd begins to chant "EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!".. "SHUT UP!" The crowd boos the loudest it has all night... "You know Edge, I'd walk down there and kick your ass all over this arena, but I wouldn't want to embarass you on your little special night because that's just the kind of guy I am. So how about this, next week I show you what Champion material is all about and you and I fight for the NEW World Championship!"

The crowd roars, but before Edge can give an answer, Shane McMahon's music hits...

-Shane "Whoa whoa WHOA! Hold on here boys. You can't just go around deciding my title matches for me, now can you? No you can't because it's not for me or any of you to decide...it's for them to decide..."

Shane points to the crowd as the cheer wildly...

-Shane "So, ladies and gentlemen, I am not going to put the title up for grabs just yet, but, who wants to see Edge take on Randy Orton next week in a New Era Champion #1 Contender's Match!?"

The crowd goes absolutely nuts!

-Shane "So then it's settled. Next week on NEW Tuesday Night, we will see Edge vs. Randy Orton in a #1 Contender's match for the NEW Title!"

Shane leaves and Orton and Edge stare each other down as alexisonfire blares over the speakers...

-Styles "What else can happen tonight, Coach?"
    -Coach "Well Joey I'll tell you! I have just received word that the other #1 Contender's match is going to be......NEXT!!"
    -Styles "WHAT?!"

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from commercial and the crowd is abuzz...they sit in anticipation as Howard Finkel stands in the centre of the ring...

-Howard Finkel "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and is a #1 Contender's Match for the NEW World Championship!"

The crowd roars as Chris Benoit's music hits! He walks to the ring and gets himself prepared, not knowing who is opponent will be...he stands in the ring, watching the entry way....

THE FIRES OF HELL EXPLODE! Red pyros erupt from the stage, the entry ramp, the rafters, everywhere! The arena turns an eerie shade of red as The Big Red Machine, Kane makes his way to the ring wearing a large red cloak, his white eyes glowing from inside the cloak's hood...

-Styles "MY GOD COACH! KANE! KANE IS HERE!"
    -Coach "Uh oh, I'd hate to be Chris Benoit right now..."

Chris Benoit vs. Kane - NEW World Championship #1 Contender's Match
    Kane steps into the ring and stands face to face with Chris Benoit, who doesn't back down one step...Kane raises his arms and sets off the ring posts with a deafening explosion...Kane removes his cloak and reveals that he's wearing a strange red mask, nothing like anyone's seen before...his hair grown back, he looks almost like he did many years ago, before he revealed his face to the world...

-Coach "What's with the mask? I thought he was over that stuff."
    -Styles "I don't know Coach, something seems to be different about Kane..."

Kane opens the match with a sickening punch, right to Benoit's jaw...it knocks Benoit on his back and he quickly scrambles for the ropes, trying to get his balance...the crowd roars as Kane moves in for his attack...

Kane dominates most of the match, beating Benoit around the ring...Benoit finally gets some leway when he avoids a Suplex by reversing and hitting a HUGE Belly to Back Suplex, lifting Kane over his head! Benoit goes for a quick cover, but is tossed off before he even gets 1 count!

-Styles "My God Coach, Kane is such a powerful force!"

Benoit looks disoriented...a man who is rarely shaken in the ring doesn't know what to think! He lands a few right hands on Kane's back as he backs into a corner, but Kane completely shrugs them off and grabs Benoit for a Chokeslam!!

-Coach "Benoit's done for now!"

Kane lifts Benoit, but Benoit reverses with a Crippler Crossface!! He locks in the Crossface in the centre of the ring!!

-Styles "WOW COACH, WHAT A MOVE!! WILL KANE TAP?!"

Kane struggles for a second, but then he does the unthinkable...KANE STANDS UP WITH BENOIT STILL HOLDING ON!!

-Styles "WHAT THE HELL!?! HOW IS HE DOING THAT!?"

Kane stands and Benoit lets go...he runs off the ropes, not knowing what else to do and goes for a Clothesline...Kane ducks...............HE GRABS BENOIT BY THE THROAT......KANE HITS THE CHOKESLAM AND THE RINGPOSTS EXPLODE AGAIN!!!

-Styles "What the hell is going on here?!"
    -Coach "This is messed up, man!"

Kane slumps to the ground and covers Benoit...1.......2.........3!!

Winner: Kane

Kane stands up and the ref attempts to raise his arm, but Kane swats him away...Kane makes his way up the entry ramp as his music blares and the arena once again turns red...

-Styles "What a beginning to the NEW!! What will happen in the future!? Tune in next week for something NEW!"

NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air...

Sam.

The Revolutionary Review

I loved the lead up to this show mate, the way you have started off this fed was great and I’m sure there are a lot of other people that feel the same as I do. Now onto the show!

Segment One – I expected a promo of this type to open up the show but I believe that you needed to do it like this to explain why Shane did what he did. You didn’t drag this on for too long which was good, he said what he needed to then got the roster out there to join him which was a nice way to start the show off. Oh and I also like the announce team you are using, you seem to write with them well.

Segment Two – It’s really good to see that you are trying to do something exciting and different with Shelton Benjamin as he has been stale and boring for a long time now. I think the ‘Moneymaker’ character can work and it is definitely a good idea to have Christy Hemme with him as the heel type manager. Next time Benjamin comes out though he should have a cane like the PIMP’s do, I can see that fitting with this character . The Originator gimmick for CM Punk seems like it could also work, but is he still going to have his ‘Straight Edge’ persona because I don’t think CM Punk should ever go without it. The match was really short, but it was still quite good. I was shocked that Benjamin got the win, but I think that using Hemme to give him the win was a great way to push his heel character and I believe this could either be the start of a nice feud or the start of a Shelton Benjamin push.

Segment Three – This was another shortish kind of match but I think you might be doing it like that for your weekly shows. The action was quite good before Rhyno interrupted and GORE GORE GORE! I assume he did this because of there history in ECW or something like that, we will have to see as this will hopefully pan out in the next few shows.

Segment Four – Some old school Edge was great in this segment with the Five Second Pose. I think that whenever Edge is a face he is hugely over with the crowd so this is a good decision. The beginning of the promo was good how he explained why he didn’t join with the NWA. Orton interrupts and I believe that this feud could be a classic if written out properly and I have total faith in you to do this, that’s if that’s what you are going for. I realized in this segment that when somebody wins the title it’s going to be announced something like ‘Here is your winner and NEW NEW Champion …. EDGE!!’ That made me laugh

Segment Five – It’s good to see that you are giving Kane the push that he has deserved for a long time as the monster heel character. I like that you have put the mask back on him because I believe Kane started to go downhill as soon as he took the mask off in the first place. Again this match was quite short, but maybe you will have an explanation for the size of these matches. I think that because Kane won tonight then Edge is definitely going to beat Orton on next weeks show, but then possibly get screwed out of the championship by Randy Orton. I thought the finish of this match was great though how Kane reversed the Crossface and turned it into the Chokeslam.

Overall I really did like this show to start off your fed, one thing I would definitely want you to do is that if you are going to summarize matches in the future make them a little more detailed or if you are going to write them like that then make them a little longer. Also this show seemed quite short, but maybe it was only meant to be like a one hour show or something so I’m not sure.

- Pushing people like Shelton Benjamin and Kane.
    - Edge and Randy Orton feud.

Dislikes:

- As I have already said, the match length
    - Show length, it actually seemed like a really short show, and you seemed like there was a lot of superstars that you have yet to use.

Can’t wait to see where you go with this man, this first show was really easy to read and was fun and enjoyable, I hope you can keep it up in the future :

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks man, that was a great review. "The Revolutionary Review", I love it!

To answer a few of your questions/concerns that popped up:
    -Match length is that way on purpose. Before I left Fan Fic, I started writing matches that way because I got sick of writing every match with ever detail when they're basically the same thing... "Orton hits an arm drag on Edge, and nails a wrist lock...Orton holds as Edge eventually gets out and the two exchange blows...Edge whips Orton into the corner and hits a Crossbody...Orton holds his chest in pain as Edge capitilizes with a stiff chop...the crowd goes "WOO!"..." I like to keep the typing to a minimum in matches to save time, but when it comes to big events (NEW Sunday Night Main Attraction, any PPVs, etc.) I will type out the entire match

-"NEW NEW Champion"...I didn't even think of that.

-The show did seem short, I realize that. I plan to have it go a bit longer in the future, but it is only an hour long show, I forgot to mention that.

I'm glad the overall response has been positive so far from everyone. Thanks guys, it feels good to be back writing again.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a quick recap of the previous weeks events, NEW Tuesday Night is on the air!

alexisonfire - "This Could Be Anywhere (In The World)"
    The white pyros ignite as George, Dallas and Chad's voices fill the arena! We're LIVE! in San Diego for NEW Tuesday Night!

-Joey Styles "Welcome once again to New Era Wrestling Tuesday Night! Joey Styles here along with my brother from another mother, the Coach!"
    -Johnathon Coachman "You don't know anything about my mother, boy!"
    -Styles "Whatever you say bro. Well it's been an exciting week since the NEW premiered last Tuesday night. What do we have in store tonight, Coach?"
    -Coach "All I can tell you is that we have a HUGE main event tonight. As announced last week and chosen by the fans in LA, we will see Edge take on the former NWA Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, and the winner is going to be the #1 Contender for the NEW Title!"
    -Styles "I can't wait!"

With that, we hear the music hip hop beats of "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin. He makes his way to the ring wearing his usual fur coat and gold chain, and his devious manager Christy Hemme dressed in a little black evening gown. They get in the ring and Christy takes the mic...

-Christy "Last week you all saw the greatest NEW superstar, my man, my sugar daddy, Shelton Benjamin dominate that straight edge wuss, "The Bore-inator", CM Punk. After such a perfect performance, we've got some news for anyone in the back that thinks they can beat "The Moneymaker"..."

Benjamin takes the mic...

-Benjamin "Y'all better put your money where your mouth is!"

With that, the familiar music of Paul London gets the crowd to their feet...he heads down to the ring, stands on a turn buckle and signals to the crowd...the bell sounds and we're on our way!

"The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin w/ Christy Hemme vs. Paul London
    The match opens and the two grapple in the centre of the ring..London whips Benjamin into a corner and charges, hitting a nice Stinger Splash...Benjamin stumbles forward, holding his chest and London hits a Bulldog Facebuster...1,2, easy kick out...

Benjamin gets to his feet and London lays into him with Haymakers in the corner...Benjamin reaches up and rakes the eyes of London as the crowd boos loudly...Benjamin takes advantage after a brief argument with the ref about the eye rake and hits some stiff Chops...Benjamin hurls London into the ropes and hits a beautiful Dropkick...1,2, kick out...

Benjamin continues to dominate for several minutes, using very technical maneuvers and his astounding mat skills to wear London down...he nails a huge Suplex, causing London to roll out of the ring to get his bearings...London leans on the crowd barrier as Benjamin distracts the ref...Hemme wanders over, acting innocent until the ref isn't looking...and SLAPS LONDON!! London is stunned, giving Benjamin enough time to sneak up behind him...Belly to Back Suplex on the outside!!! London hits the ground with a sickening thud!

Benjamin tosses London back in the ring...1.....2.......KICK OUT!! The crowd cheers and begins to rally behind London..Benjamin continues to dominate, going for another Dropkick, but London holds the ropes! Benjamin flops to the ground and gets up, he staggers towards London who absolutely LEVELS Benjamin with a Roundhouse Kick! London gets on the top rope...he signals as the crowd gets to their feet..........LONDON CALLING!!

-Styles "Paul London's got it!! OH MY GOD!!"

London makes the cover...1.............2..........

Hemme puts Benjamin's foot on the ropes!! The ref looks just in time to see Benjamin's foot up and stops the 3 count! London gets up, arguing with the ref, giving Benjamin time to recover...London turns back around....BIG MONEY!! BIG MONEY ON LONDON!! BENJAMIN HOLDS FOR THE PIN...1......2.........3!!

Winner: "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin

The crowd boos loudly as Benjamin and Hemme make their way up the ramp...London gets to his feet almost immediately, disappointed and frustrated with the loss...

-Coach "Yeah baby! Another win for the Moneymaker!"
    -Styles "Oh stop it! He cheated!"

Benjamin and Hemme celebrate on the stage as we head to commercial...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from commercial and we see Edge arriving in the arena! He's wearing warm-up gear complete with a t-shirt that reads "Living on the Edge"...the crowd cheers as he enters his dressing room, but not before giving the camera a quick thumbs up...

-Joey Styles "Well Coach, last week we had one heck of a Hardcore Match, the first NEW Hardcore Match to be exact."
    -Coach "Yeah but lets not forget how it ended, when Rhyno ran over Stevie Richards, robbing him of the big win."

With that, we hear the music of Stevie Richards...he makes his way to the ring, absolutely fuming! He snatches a mic from Howard Finkel and begins to speak...

-Richards "I'll spare you all the long speech. It's obvious I know what happened last week, so I'll cut to the chase. RHYNO! GET YOUR UGLY ASS OUT HERE!!"

Nothing happens for a moment...Richards paces in the ring, until we hear the music of Tommy Dreamer...the crowd cheers loudly as he stands on the stage, mic in hand and bandage on his forehead...

-Dreamer "Listen Steve, I know you-"
    -Richards "I didn't ask for your cheating ass to come out, I asked for Rhyno!"
    -Dreamer "Now hold on just a second, Steve. I had no idea Rhyno was going to do that, okay? I want to make it up to you, one Extremist to another."
    -Richards "What do you have in mind?"
    -Dreamer "A rematch. You and me go one on one again, same as last week, right here right now."

Richards ponders for a moment...the crowd starts cheering, some chanting "ECDUB! ECDUB!"...

-Richards "Alright, deal."

Dreamer makes his way to the ring, dropping the mic...the bell rings...

Stevie Richards vs. Tommy Dreamer - Hardcore Match
    Dreamer gets in the ring and Richards meets him in the centre...they begin to circle each other, then slap hands once again in a sign of respect...

They exchange blows for a few minutes, Richards taking the upper hand...Richards eventually tosses Dreamer to the outside, then hits a HUGE Suicide Plancha to the outside!! The crowd goes nuts as Richards covers on the outside..1,2 kick out...Richards goes under the ring and pulls out a table! He then pulls out a road sign, waiting for Dreamer to get to his feet...BAM!! He dents the road sign right over Dreamer's skull!!

Dreamer lays there, his bandage ripped off, bleeding from the forehead once again...Richards picks up Dreamer and tosses him back in the ring...he slides the table in the ring and leans in it a corner for the time being...Richards goes back to work on Dreamer, punching him several times in the face, busting him open even further...

Richards then sets up Dreamer in the corner upside down, Tree of Woe style...Dreamer is dangling there, almost lifeless...Richards lays the dented road sign over Dreamer's face and circles the ring, smiling at the crowd....BASEBALL SLIDE!!! The sign wraps around Dreamer's head with a sickening crash!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"
    -Coach "Richards sure is taking out his frustrations!"

Richards sits up and circles the ring again.....HE HITS A SECOND BASEBALL SLIDE!! Dreamer is gushing blood now, just dangling upside down! The crowd is screaming "ECDUB! ECDUB!!"

Richards circles the ring one more time, going for one last baseball slide....he spins around and begins to run at Dreamer from the corner with the table....

GORE! GORE! GORE THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

-Styles "WHERE THE HELL DID RHYNO COME FROM!?"

Rhyno absolutely crushes Stevie Richards, folding him in half and crashing through the table! Splinters fly in all directions as Richards lies in the ring, motionless! Dreamer slumps to the mat, lifeless...Rhyno drags Dreamer towards Richards and lays his arm across Richards' chest once again! The ref makes the count...1........2...........3!!

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

-Styles "What the hell is Rhyno's problem?"
    -Coach "I don't know Joey, but I like it!"

Rhyno heads out of the arena, through the crowd...Dreamer is eventually helped to his feet by the ref and manages to leave the arena under his own power...Richards comes to and slams his fists on the mat, realizing what happened...

We head to commercial and we see Randy Orton arriving at the arena in a limosuine...he gets out of the limo with his usual smirk on his face as the crowd boos loudly...

Commercial break...

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bill is writing...why didnt someone tell me

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from the break and we see Shane McMahon sitting in his office...he seems very into something on his laptop...

-Shane "DAMMIT! Stupid ghosts! Move faster you yellow son of a bitch!"

There's a knock at the door...Shane quickly shuts his laptop and summons them in...it's none other than Rob Van Dam! The crowd cheers wildly for "The Whole F'n Show"...the two shake hands...

-Shane "Rob! So good to see you buddy!"
    -RVD "Hey Shane, it's been a long time."
    -Shane "I'm so glad you made it. So you've thought things over?"
    -RVD "Sure have Shane, I've made up my mind and I'm in."
    -Shane "Okay then, just sign here...initial here..."

RVD signs a peice of paper for Shane...

-Shane "Perfect! Welcome to the team man."
    -RVD "Right, so you remembered the signing bonus then?"
    -Shane "Sure did, it's right there in article 7, part A: 'Upon signing this NEW contract and breaking his contract with NWA, Rob Van Dam will receive a signing bonus. The signing bonus states that Rob Van Dam's first match will be the night of Sunday, January 29th at NEW Sunday Night Main Attraction and will be for the NEW Contender's Championship."

The crowd cheers loudly as Shane keeps reading...

-Shane "Once Rob Van Dam's opponent is announced, Rob Van Dam then holds the right to choose any stipulation for the match that he sees fit.' That's it, that's all my friend. Welcome aboard!"
    -RVD "Good to be here, Shane."

We cut back to the arena where Joey Styles and Johnathon Coachman are sitting...

-Styles "WOW! RVD is in New Era Wrestling and he has a shot at the Contender's Title at Sunday Night Main Attraction!"
    -Coach "For those that don't know at home, the Contender's Title is a brand new way to look at Mid-Carders. Basically, whoever holds the Contender's Title can 'cash it in' towards a NEW World Title shot whenever they want!"
    -Styles "But remember Coach, if they cash in the Contender's Title and lose the World Title match, they lose the Contender's Title as well! It's relinquished to the next NEW Superstar in line! It's very exciting Coach, I can't wait to see how it plays out!"

With that, we hear the music of Jeff Hardy...he makes his way to the ring and awaits his opponent...

THE FIRES OF HELL EXPLODE!! The crowd gives a heavy mixed reaction as Kane makes his way to the ring, wearing his red cloak once again and his white eyes glowing from behind his strange new mask...

-Coach "I still don't get this mask thing Joey. What gives?"
    -Styles "Who knows Coach, maybe time will tell. In the meantime, this is a huge match for Jeff Hardy. Beating the #1 Contender for the NEW Title would be a HUGE NEW Debut!"

Kane steps over the ropes and sets off the Fires once again from the ringposts...Jeff Hardy is not phased and the bell rings...

Jeff Hardy vs. Kane
    The match begins and Kane just stands in the centre of the ring...Jeff Hardy steps up to him and looks him right in the eye...he then swings with a hard right hand, connecting with Kane's chin...Kane doesn't budge...Hardy tries another right hand, but this time Kane catches his fist...Kane grabs Hardy by the throat and tosses him across the ring like a ragdoll...Hardy bounces to his feet, holding the ropes for balance, completely stunned...

Kane moves in and just lays into Hardy with lefts and rights..the onslaught continues until the ref is forced to step in, but Kane has none of it...he tosses the ref to the ground and continues beating Hardy senseless! The crowd is beginning to boo loudly but Kane doesn't let up..Hardy is seated now and Kane begins stomping and kicking Hardy in the ribs! The ref steps in again, but Kane tosses him aside again! The ref calls for the bell! Hardy wins by DQ!

Winner by DQ: Jeff Hardy

-Styles "Jeff Hardy just won the match!"
    -Coach "He doesn't look like a winner! Look at Kane!"

Kane isn't even phased by the bell, Kane simply continues to pound Jeff Hardy into the ground! More referees storm the ring, trying to pull Kane off Jeff, pleading with him to stop...Kane simply ignores them, still pumelling Jeff Hardy! The crowd is booing like crazy, but they turn to cheers when Chris Benoit appears!! Benoit charges the ring and nails Kane from behind with a huge right hand! Benoit punches Kane several times and backs him into a corner...the crowd is going insane!! Benoit continues, but is cut short when Kane stands up and clutches Benoit by the throat! Benoit is lifted in the air...........CHOKESLAM!!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

Benoit bounces off the mat and lays motionless in the centre of the ring...Kane looks to Jeff Hardy, who has rolled to the outside, curled in a ball, in absolute pain...Kane, still wearing his red cloak, stares straight ahead as the arena turns an eerie red...Kane makes his way to the back as we head to commercial...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from the break and we see Paul London leaving the arena, gym bag over his shoulder, still obviously upset about his tough loss...he's approached by CM Punk...the crowd cheers wildly for "The Originator"...

-CM Punk "Hey Paul, got a second?"
    -London "Yeah, I guess."
    -Punk "Listen man, I know what you're going through. I went through the same kind of depression, but then I found Jesus-"
    -London "Whoa whoa, hold on a second. I don't have time for this."
    -Punk "Just hear me out man. Don't let your pain get the best of you, that's all I'm saying. There's other ways to vent your fury."
    -London "Thanks, that was uh...poetic...I guess. I'll see you next week bud."

London walks out into the parking lot as CM Punk looks on...London climbs in the back of a cab and says to the cabbie "Take me to the closest bar. I got some drinking to do."...CM Punk shakes his head and heads off...

-Styles "What the hell was that about?"
    -Coach (laughing) "Who knows? That guy's a freak!"

With that, the lights in the arena go completely out and "Cochise" begins to play...the entry way is illuminated by a blinding white light and the crowd is bugging out! Finally, the one and only Edge appears on the stage and the crowd erupts!

-Styles "It's time, it's time! It's time for the second #1 Contender's Match!"

Edge walks to the ring and hits all 4 turnbuckles once again, getting the crowd just amped....the lights come on and Edge is completely caught off guard as Randy Orton is alreay in the ring! He levels Edge with an RKO!!

-Styles "NO!!"

The bell rings and the match begins!

Edge vs. Randy Orton - NEW World Championship #1 Contender's Match
    Orton makes poses as the bell rings and the crowd boos like mad! Orton makes a cocky pin, with one foot on Edge's chest, posing to the crowd!

-Styles "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!"

The ref counts....1...............2....................

KICK OUT!! EDGE KICKS OUT!! THE CROWD GOES CRAZY!!

Orton screams at the ref, arguing that he counted slow...Edge is still down, and Orton capitalizes, picking him up and beginning to beat him around the ring...Orton whips Edge into the corner and begins to lay a beat down, punching and stomping Edge to the ground...

Orton backs up and poses for the crowd again...loud boos and "YOU SUCK!" chants spread like wildfire around the arena...Orton goes back to Edge, working him over with stiff punches to the jaw...Orton whips Edge into the opposite corner and charges...Edge gets his boot up! Orton is caught with a kick to the chin and the crowd cheers as Edge catches his breath...

Orton takes a swing at Edge, but Edge counters with a block and punch of his own! Edge punches Orton again and again, then whips him off the ropes....Sidewalk Slam! Edge covers, 1,2, kick out...

Edge is slow to get up, still feeling the RKO...but then he shakes his head violently and screams at the top of his lungs! The crowd cheers as Edge has had enough! Edge crouches in the corner, preparing for the Spear! Orton is up.....Edge charges.......Orton moves! Edge flies out of the ring to the outside!

Orton takes a moment then follows Edge to the outside...he whips Edge into the ring stairs, a sickening crash is heard through the whole arena...Orton slams Edge's face off the apron several times, screaming "I'M THE REAL CHAMP! YOU GOT NOTHIN' BITCH!!" and shouting at fans who yell back...Orton poses again, calling on a fan in the front row...but his cockiness gets the better of him! Edge is up, he grabs Orton from behind and hits a Reverse Facebuster on the ground!!

Edge is slow to his feet and manages to throw Orton into the ring...he gets on the apron then climbs to the top rope...Orton staggers to his feet...Edge leaps...Flying Clothesline!! Both men are down! The ref begins the 10 count!

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..Edge is on his feet, the count stops...Edge prepares once again for the Spear!! Orton is slow getting up....he spins around...EDGE CHARGES.....

SPEAR!! SPEAR!! EDGE CONNECTS!! He makes the cover....1.......2........

KICK OUT!! ORTON KICKS OUT!!

Edge is in disbelief! Frustrated, he slams his fist on the mat...he backs up into the corner and waits for Orton to get up...he lingers, frothing at the mouth, baring his teeth like an animal...Edge waits.....Orton rises again....Edge goes for the Spear once more.....ORTON DODGES! Edge is ready and he bounces off the ropes......SPEAR!! SPEAR ON ORTON!!

-Styles "EDGE HIT THE SPEAR AGAIN!! COVER HIM DAMMIT!!"

Edge doesn't cover right away, but instead grabs Orton by the legs....he locks in the Edgecator!! Orton is screaming in pain!

-Styles "THE EDGECATOR!! WILL ORTON TAP?!"

Orton is in extreme pain! He's screaming his guts out...HE LIFTS HIS ARM IN THE AIR......

THE FIRES OF HELL EXPLODE!!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

Kane steps on to the entry way! Kane is here! Edge breaks the hold and stares in disbelief, not knowing what Kane is going to do next!! Edge and Kane stare at each other, neither one making a move.....Orton capitalizes! Orton rolls up Edge in the pin!! 1............2...................

EDGE KICKS OUT!! EDGE KICKS OUT!! Orton bounces off the ropes and charges Edge with a Clothesline...Edge ducks and spins behind Orton.................EDGECUTION!!! EDGECUTION ON ORTON!! EDGE COVERS...1.......2..........

3!!! EDGE WINS!! EDGE WINS!!

Winner: Edge

-Styles "OH MY GOD COACH!! EDGE IS THE #1 CONTENDER!!"

Edge gets to his feet and has his arm raised by the ref...the crowd goes insane as Edge celebrates...Kane watches from the stage and Edge finally turns his attention to the Big Red Machine...they stare at each other for a moment, then Kane raises his arms above his head......the Fires explode once again from the ringposts and the arena turns red once again...Kane stares at Edge from under his cloak and Edge stares right back, grinning from ear to ear...

-Styles "Edge vs. Kane for the NEW World Championship! What will happen next week!? Good night folks!!"

NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The show begins with a quick recap of the prior week's events...

"Because this city...this city is haunted...by ghosts from broken homes..."

alexisonfire fills the arena! The pyros ignite and we're LIVE! in San Francisco for NEW Tuesday Night!

-Joey Styles "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to NEW Tuesday Night! Watching that video opening gave me chills! I can't wait to see what unfolds here tonight!"
    -Coach "Neither can I Joey! Tonight we're going to see the fallout from last week. Rob Van Dam has signed with NEW and has his first match this Sunday at Main Attraction, and let's not forget the standoff between Edge and Kane!"
    -Joey "We'll definately see the fallout from that tonight Coach!"

With that, Stevie Richards' music hits...he storms to the ring, carrying a chair and a pair of handcuffs...

-Styles "What the hell is he doing here? He doesn't have a match scheduled."

Richards climbs in the ring and motions for Finkel to bring him a mic...

-Richards "This show isn't starting until Shane McMahon gets his ass out here and talks to me! The son of a bitch has put me off all week, giving me bull**** about 'Rhyno hasn't done anything wrong yet' and 'Maybe you should start watching your back'. That's crap! I'm staying right here until Shane McMahon comes out and I get Rhyno at Main Attraction!"

Richards proceeds to handcuff himself to a turnbuckle...he sets up the chair and sits down...

-Richards "I can wait all night if I have to! C'mon Shane!"
    -Styles "What is Richards trying to prove?"
    -Coach "Probably that he's a coward! Rhyno can't be held responsible, there's no interference rule in Hardcore Matches."

Richards sits for another moment, then finally "This Could Be Anywhere (In The World" hits the speakers again and Shane McMahon makes his way on to the stage to a huge cheer...

-Shane "Stevie, I've been telling you all week long that Rhyno hasn't done anything wrong and you haven't listened. Then you come out here and not only disrespect me, but you disrespect my show. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm a generous man, so I'm going to grant your wish. You get Rhyno, one on one, but not at Main Attraction. You get Rhyno one on one.........RIGHT NOW!!"

The crowd erupts in applause as Rhyno's music hits...Rhyno dashes to the ring as Richards quickly realizes his mistake...he fumbles in his pocket for the keys, but it's too late! Rhyno has him lined up...the bell rings...

Rhyno vs. Stevie Richards
    GORE!! GORE!! GORE!!!

Rhyno hits a sickening Gore on Stevie Richards, folding him into the turnbuckle!! Richards and the steel chair he is sitting on crumple into a mess of limbs and metal!! Rhyno stands up, noticing Richards is still handcuffed to the turnbuckle...he decides not to pin him right away...

-Styles "No! This is sick!"
    -Coach "You don't mess with the boss, Joey!"

Rhyno bides his time, smiling at Richards who is struggling to get up...Rhyno leans the steel chair against Richards, who is hunched over and barely standing...Rhyno walks into the opposite corner, playing to the crowd...he doesn't see Tommy Dreamer sneak into the ring behind him with a Kendo Stick! The crowd is going nuts as Rhyno spins around and begins his charge...

CRACK!! DREAMER BREAKS THE KENDO STICK OVER RHYNO'S HEAD!! The stick splinters into peices and the crowd roars, chanting "ECDUB! ECDUB!" Dreamer lets out a huge cry as the bell rings...

Winner by DQ: Rhyno

Dreamer, white gauze and bandage wrapped around his head, surveys the damage...he stands over Rhyno, unconcious after the vicious Kendo Stick shot, then stares at Stevie Richards...he walks towards Richards, clutching what is left of the Kendo Stick..Richards looks up and begins pleading with Dreamer to leave him alone, pointing at the handcuffs...Dreamer yells at Richards, pointing at his bandages...the two shout back and forth, then Dreamer raises the Kendo Stick...the crowd is going insane!! Dreamer stares at Richards.....then tosses him the keys to the handcuffs...Dreamer climbs out of the ring and stares down Richards as he exits the arena...the crowd cheers loudly...

We cut backstage and see Shane McMahon walking backstage, smiling to himself...he's approached by Christy Hemme...

-Christy "Shane, can we talk for a second?"
    -Shane "Sure Chirsty, what's up?"
    -Christy "Well Shane, I couldn't help but notice last week, when you were talking to Rob Van Dam, that you mentioned he didn't have an opponent for Main Attraction."
    -Shane "That's right."
    -Christy "Well, speaking of 'Attraction', I also couldn't help but notice how big your arms have gotten."
    -Shane "...well, I have been working out."
    -Christy "I can tell..." She rubs Shane's forearm "...so listen, I think Shelton Benjamin would make the perfect opponent for Rob Van Dam."
    -Shane "You know, I was just thinking the same thing."
    -Christy moves in close to Shane's face, whispering "So...we have a deal?"
    -Shane "We have a deal. Shelton Benjamin can face Rob Van Dam at Main Attraction..."
    -Christy "Great!" She backs away, jumping and smiling.
    -Shane "....just as long as he beats Jeff Hardy tonight in a 2 out of 3 falls match."

The crowd goes absolutely nuts! Christy is caught off guard and stunned! Shane struts off, smiling to himself once again as we go to commercial...

Commercial break...
    Last edited by RT; 10-08-2006 at 06:13 PM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from commercial, we see Christy Hemme with Shelton Benjamin in the locker room...Benjamin is furious!

-Christy "Baby, it's ok! You can beat this guy!"
    -Benjamin "That's not the point! I shouldn't have to! I've proved myself already! I'm the best! I deserve that Title!"
    -Christy "I know you do baby, but it's what Shane said! Just listen, I have a plan..."

Chisty begins to whisper in Shelton's ear...he begins to smile and rub his hands as we cut to the arena...

-Styles "I wonder what Christy is plotting?"
    -Coach "Who cares? Did you see that skirt she was wearing? Oooo BABY!"

With that, we hear the music of Paul London...he heads to the ring, accompanied by CM Punk...London seems to be surprised that Punk is following him to the ring...they get in the ring and CM Punk has a big smile on his face, making his trademark "sXe" signal to the crowd..London watches him, unsure of what to think...we then hear the music of Randy Orton, who makes his way to the ring...

-Styles "Orton looks rather upset Coach."
    -Coach "As well he should be! What's he wasting his time fighting these nobodies for?"

Orton gets in the ring and grabs the microphone from Howard Finkel...

-Orton "Why the hell am I even here? Your skinny ass and your closet homo friend here aren't worth my time! Screw this, I'm leaving!"

Orton slams down the mic and begins to exit the ring...London stops him though, grabbing him by the arm and spinning him around! London lays into Orton as the fans cheer their approval!

Paul London w/ CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
    London continues to punch Orton, beating him into a corner...he lays the beatdown, doing a standing 10 Punch in the corner...the crowd counts it down, "7! 8! 9! 10!"...London gets down from the turnbuckle and whips Orton into the ropes...he hits a perfect Belly to Belly Suplex! 1,2, kick out...

The match continues with London dominating most of the way, CM Punk cheering him on from ringside and the crowd cheering from the seats...London eventually has Orton on the run and manages to hit a beautiful Brainbuster Suplex! Orton is down and out and London gets to the top rope...he signals to the crowd...he leaps for the London Calling.....Orton moves!!

London slams into the mat hard! Orton lays face down, catching his breath...CM Punk is shouting at London from the sidelines, yelling at him to get up...Orton is the first to his feet though and he takes over...Orton picks up London but is caught off guard when London hits him with a big right hand...Orton drops to his knees and London gets ready to capitalize once again....LOW BLOW!! Orton nails London with a low blow and the ref steps in...CM Punk is up on the apron now, screaming at the ref...the ref walks over to calm down Punk, giving Orton time to take the turnbuckle pad off one corner...he goes to whip London into the exposed corner.....London reverses! Orton slams hard into the steel! Orton drops to his knees, clutching his back! London charges...SHINING WIZARD!! Orton is down again! London gets to the top rope............LONDON CALLING!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!! LONDON CALLING ON ORTON!! THIS COULD BE A HUGE UPSET!!"
    -Coach "Get up Randy! GET UP!"

London makes the pin and Punk drops off the apron...the ref spins around to make the count.....1..................2...................

ORTON KICKS OUT!! LONDON IS STUNNED!!

Paul London picks up Orton, frustrated as hell...he whips Orton into the ropes and goes for a Clothesline...Orton ducks and comes back with a Flying Forearm Strike! London goes down and Orton struggles to his feet...he picks up London, but London hits Orton in the ribs with a stiff elbow! He goes to slam Orton's face into the exposed turnbuckle...Orton gets his foot up and stops.....WHAM!! LONDON'S FACE IS DRIVEN INTO THE STEEL!!

-Style "NO! DAMMIT!"

Orton backs up and comes off the ropes....RKO!! RKO ON PAUL LONDON!!

-Style "Not like this!"
    -Coach "Pin him Randy!"

3!! ORTON WINS!!

Winner: Randy Orton

Orton rolls to the outside as CM Punk crawls in the ring to argue with the ref...he points at the exposed turnbuckle but the ref ignores him...the crowd boos loudly as Orton makes a quick escape....the ref gets out of the ring and CM Punk helps London to his feet...still dazed, Punk helps London out of the ring and up the ramp...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from commercial and see Jeff Hardy backstage preparing for his match against Shelton Benjamin...he's approached by Rob Van Dam! The crowd goes nuts!

-RVD "Hey Jeff."
    -Jeff "Rob, what's up man?"
    -RVD "Listen I just want to wish you luck tonight."
    -Jeff "Thanks man."
    -RVD "You and I had some damn good matches in the past. This Sunday at Main Attraction, I want to shoe the new fans, as well as remind the old fans, what the "Whole F'n Show" is all about, you dig?"
    -Jeff "Yeah man, I hear ya. No worries though, as long as that little firebox bitch of his doesn't get in my way, I'll mop the floor with him."
    -RVD "That's what I like to hear, bro."

The two pound fists and RVD walks away, leaving Jeff Hardy to continue preperation...we cut back to the arena where the lights go completely dark...the crowd roars, knowing what is about to come...Audioslave blares over the speakers and the familiar white light shines from the entry way...with a thunderous roar from the crowd, Edge appears and makes his way to the ring, spotlights swirling, music blaring, crowd freaking...

-Edge "Thank you, thanks you. Please, you're all too kind.....I didn't say stop." The crowd roars again as Edge laughs to himself "Okay okay okay, we got a show to do. So I got a little present for all you lovely fans tonight. Allow me to introduce a very special guest, a man I met a few days ago and a man you're all going to pay very close attention to...Dr. Phil McGraw!"

The crowd buzzes as music plays...to the crowd's delight, none other than Dr. Phil appears in the entry way!

-Styles (laughing) "Dr. Phil! What the hell?!"

Dr. Phil climbs in the ring and shakes hands with Edge...he waves to the crowd for a moment, then Edge speaks...

-Edge "Now, Dr. Phil, welcome and thank you for coming."
    -Dr. Phil "It's my pleasure."
    -Edge "Tell the good folks in the audience and everyone watching at home why you're here."
    -Dr. Phil "Well Edge, I'm here because you wanted to discuss a former patient of mine."
    -Edge "And who might that patient be, Phillip?"
    -Dr. Phil "He called himself 'Kane'."

The crowd begins to laugh and applaud as Edge smiles from behind his shades...he fixes his trenchcoat and continues...

-Edge "Kane, eh? Sounds like a freak!"
    -Dr. Phil "Oh he was a strange one alright."
    -Edge "Tell me Philly-boy, what made Kane so strange?"
    -Dr. Phil "Well Edge, he was always wearing a red mask and a red cloak, no matter where he went."
    -Edge "Do go on."
    -Dr. Phil "He also never spoke, he simply sat on the couch for an hour a week and stared at the floor. No matter what I asked him, he didn't speak. He paid his fees every month, but then eventually stopped showing up."
    -Edge "You don't say? What a strange fellow."
    -Dr. Phil "That's not the worst part, last week he came back to my office. Strangely, there was a camera present."
    -Edge obviously playing along "NO WAY! Let's look at the footage."

Everyone's attention is turned to the NEW-Tron, and we see a hidden camera view of Dr. Phil sitting in an office beside a couch...in walks 'Kane', but is obviously Edge dressed in a Kane mask and a red cloak...the crowd laughs as he trips on his way into the office and begins to cry...

-Dr. Phil "Kane, are you ok? Listen, I'm glad you're back, get up on the couch here and we'll talk."

'Kane' lays on the couch and reaches for a teddy bear...he clutches it and sucks his thumb...

-Dr. Phil "So Kane, would you like to talk this time?....No? Okay, that's fine, I can sit here and wait....it would help if you talked Kane, I can't help you if you don't talk.....Kane, you have to say something or else this is useless.....Kane-augh....what is that awful smell?"
    -'Kane' "I went poopy."

The crowd roars with laughter as the camera shows Edge rolling in the ring, laughing hysterically...Dr. Phil cracks a smile.....

THE FIRES OF HELL EXPLODE!!!

The laughter soon turns to boos as the arena turns red...the video crackles and disappears from the screen and we cut to the parking lot...we see the real Kane, standing beside a black Porsche....Kane reveals he is holding a metal baseball bat inside his cloak...he pulls out the bat and begins to smash the Porsche!! First the windsheild, then the side windows and the hood!! Kane is going ballistic!!

-Edge "THAT'S MY CAR!! THAT'S MY CAR YOU SON OF A BITCH!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Edge runs out of the arena, heading for the parking lot...Dr. Phil follows and we head to commercial...

Commercial break...

Thread Information