Kane (c) vs. "The Whole F'n Show" Rob Van Dam

NEW Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match
    The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. Paul London and CM Punk

NEW Hardcore Championship
    "Sick" Nick Mondo (c) w/John Zandig vs. Tommy Dreamer

Randy Orton vs. "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin w/Christy Hemme

Insomnia

Default Re: New Era Wrestling

Hopefully you might slow down so i can actually review a show. Looks like a good card for the next show.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Abyss
    Hopefully you might slow down so i can actually review a show. Looks like a good card for the next show.

Yeah I kind of realized I was pumping out shows like no tomorrow. I'm one of those "I have to write this down so I don't forget" kind of guys every time I get an idea. Plus, it's Study Week this week at my school so I have a lot of downtime, especially because I work at a Convenience Store that gets no customers and has internet access.

I'm going back home this afternoon though to my computer in the sticks with really crappy internet connection. I won't be writing much, if at all for the next few days so that should give you guys some time to review if you want. I just wanted to get the card up for Main Attraction before I left.

Hope you guys enjoy the shows. Reviews are appreciated, although I won't lose any sleep if you guys decide not to do them.

See you guys in a few days.

-RT

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigur Ros' "Hoppipolla" begins to slowly play...fading in from black, we see greyscale videos of the past several weeks of NEW action, giving the fans in the arena and the fans watching on television at home a quick memory jog...

Clips of the first match between The Hardy Boyz and the team of CM Punk and Paul London, with the Hardyz pulling out the victory in a close match, then right away awarding CM Punk and Paul London a rematch...the screen fades to black with The Hardy Boyz holding the NEW Tag Team Titles high in the air this past week on NEW Tuesday Night as Paul London and CM Punk look on, almost frothing at the mouth as they stare at the NEW Tag Team gold...

The NEW Hardcore Title strike, brought on by Shane McMahon's announcement that the NEW Hardcore Title would fall under 24/7 rules...although the strike only lasted roughly half an hour, it sparked a melee of controversy and dishonesty as Stevie Richards, Tommy Dreamer, CM Punk and Paul London all chased Rhyno's Hardcore glory...after the appearance of "Sick" Nick Mondo and John Zandig during Rhyno's Gauntlet Match with Mondo getting the pinfall victory, the video fades to black after showing Tommy Dreamer's bloody beat-down in the parking lot at the hands of Mondo and Zandig...

With Edge's whereabouts still unknown and no leads as to who his captor is, the NEW World Title melting pot has been boiling over with greed, distrust and madness...John Cena, cleared of all wrong-doing with the Edge kidnapping scandal, denies that he and Kane worked together to kidnap Edge...Randy Orton and "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin couldn't care less, however, as they've both been after Cena, as well as each other, trying to decide on their own who deserves a shot at Kane's NEW World Title....after their Triple Threat match this past week on NEW Tuesday Night, Rob Van Dam made the decision easy on all 3 of them after attacking them with a steel chair and cashing in his NEW Contender's Title to face Kane, tonight...

The video fades to black with a shot of the NEW Contender's Title laying in the centre of the ring between Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin and John Cena, all laying on their backs after RVD's vicious attack....RVD is shown walking up the entry ramp as the music culminates and fades into......

Our Lady Peace's "One Man Army"
    A live action video montage hits as "One Man Army" blasts throughout the arena! The fans leap to their feet in sheer excitement!

"Overlooked..."
    ...CM Punk and Paul London stare at The Hardy Boyz as they raise their Titles in the air..
    "Unfit appearance..." ...Tommy Dreamer is shown bloodied and unconcious in the parking lot..
    "Falling, I remember falling..." ...Randy Orton hits a Top Rope RKO on Shelton Benjamin..
    "I remember marching, like a one man army..." ...RVD leaves the arena, and the Contender's Title, after his psychotic attack with the steel chair on Tuesday night...

-Styles "LAAADIEEEEEEES AND GENTLEMEN!! Welcome one and all to NEW Main Attraction! I'm Joey Styles alongside the one and only Johnathon Coachman and if I could sum up my feelings tonight in one word it would be simply: anticipation."
    -Coach "I couldn't agree more, Joe. So many questions need to be answered and I have a good feeling we're going to find out a lot of the answers right here tonight."
    -Styles "You said it Coach. Will CM Punk and Paul London bring home the NEW Tag Team Titles? What is Tommy Dreamer's condition and will he be 100% for his Hardcore Title match tonight?"
    -Coach "How far is this new feud between Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton going to go? How is John Cena going to fit into the picture, now that he doesn't have a match tonight, a small punishment from Shane McMahon? Can RVD overcome the impossible and beat the one, the only, Kane?"
    -Styles "And of course the question that's still on everyone's mind, Coach is of course: just where the hell is Edge?"
    -Coach "Hopefully these questions will be answered soon, Joe, if not tonight!"

With that, we hear the music of Randy Orton! The fans cheering dies off into a sea of booing and taunting as Orton makes his way to the ring, his usual smirk gracing his face as he poses for the crowd, just making the boos louder and louder...

-Styles "Randy Orton has just made me sick these past few weeks, Joe. Starting with his vicious attack on Chris Benoit and now his absolute greediness the last couple weeks has been disgusting."
    -Coach "He's still one of the NEW's brightest stars, Joe, you can't argue with that. And speaking of Chris Benoit, I've just gotten word that he's with us tonight, right here in the audience!"

The camera cuts to a seat in the front row...Chris Benoit is shown sitting in the stands wearing street clothes, crutches leaning against his seat! The fans go wild as Benoit gives a small wave to the camera, then turns his attention back to the ring, giving Orton an absolutely disgusted look..Orton leans on the ropes and stares right back at Benoit, smiling from the ring...

The music then cuts to Shelton Benjamin's theme...the fans give a loud mixed reaction as "The Moneymaker" and Christy Hemme head to the ring, Benjamin wearing his usual fur coat and bling chain, Hemme wearing something resembling a school girls uniform...Benjamin plays to the crowd, but for the most part looks like he means business!

-Coach "You have got to admire this guy, Joe. Nothing but business as usual in his expression!"
    -Styles "I'll give you that Coach, but Shelton Benjamin's flaming ego just gets under my skin. Neither of these guys will give an inch to anyone close to them, their egos are so huge!"

Both men stand in the ring, Orton in his corner, Benjamin in his...Benjamin takes off his fur coat and bling, handing it to Christy Hemme for safe-keeping...Hemme bends over by the ring steps, resulting in cheers and cat-calls from the audience...Benjamin turns his attention back to Orton, who is already rushing across the ring looking for a cheapshot! Orton swings, but Benjamin ducks and spins around, catching Orton with several right hands to the jaw! Orton is beaten into the corner as Benjamin continues the onslaught, stomping away at him and kicking him in the chest...Benjamin finally lets up and steps back, but not before hitting a stiff Dropkick to the face of Orton!

-Styles "Ohhh! That was a sickening noise, Joe! I heard that from here!"

Benjamin picks up Orton and sends him flying into the ropes...Orton holds on however and slides out of the ring, checking his face for blood...the fans boo as Orton wastes time outside the ring...Benjmain doesn't let up, however, and slides to the outside...Orton dummies him though and slides back in at the same time, gaining the higher ground!

-Styles "See? This is what I mean Coach!"
    -Coach "Smart move!"

Benjamin comes back in the ring and Orton lays into him right away, landing several punches to Benjamin's back, then connecting with a hard knee to Benjamin's face...Benjamin staggers back and Orton moves in, kicking Benjamin hard in the stomach...Snap Suplex on Benjamin! Orton applies a quick Choke Hold, slowing the pace of the match...the ref comes in to talk to Benjamin as the crowd boos loudly...

Orton holds the Choke Hold for several moments, until Benjamin fights his way to his feet...Benjamin gets to his feet and manages to break the hold, then bounces off the ropes...he comes back only to have Orton slap a quick Sleeper Hold on him, dragging him back to the mat...the fans booing gets even louder as the ref comes in and talks to Benjamin again...

-Styles "Orton has got to realize he's not this kind of wrestler!"
    -Coach "What do you mean, Joe? He's the greatest submission wrestler in the NEW!"

Orton applies the Sleeper Hold for several moments until Benjamin has his arm raised by the referee...

His arm drops again..

The ref raises his arm....

THR-NO! Benjamin lifts his arm into the air, fighting out of the hold! Benjamin gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes again! Orton looks for another Sleeper, but Benjamin is ready and spins behind him, snapping on a Sleeper Hold of his own! Benjamin stands behind Orton holding the Sleeper, then slams Orton hard into the mat! Sleeper Drop on Orton! 1...2....kick out...

Benjamin takes a moment to catch his breath, then picks up Orton by the hair...he sends Orton into the ropes and hits a huge Pancake Slam...Orton bounces hard off the mat and holds his chest in pain...Benjamin makes his way over to a corner, then begins to untie one of the turnbuckle pads!

-Styles "Oh come on! This isn't fair!"

The referee quickly catches Benjamin in the act though, yelling at him and stopping him from untying the pad....but while he's distracted with Benjamin, Christy Hemme hops onto the apron on the opposite corner and unties that turnbuckle pad!

-Styles "God dammit!"

The fans buzz as Hemme drops off the apron and hides the turnbuckle pad in the front of her shirt...Benjamin gives up his argument with the referee, then picks up Orton...he sets him up in the corner, then uses a Strong Irish Whip to send Orton into the unprotected corner...

NO! Orton reverses!! Benjamin goes running full speed towards the corner.....but manages to stop himself! He takes a sigh of relief, but is then Dropkicked from behind by Orton! Benjamin's chest slams hard into the corner, then Orton rolls him up from behind!

KICK OUT!! KICK OUT BY BENJAMIN!!

Randy Orton gets to his feet just as Christy Hemme is getting onto the apron..the referee has noticed that the pad is missing from the turnbuckle!! The referee yells at Christy Hemme, but she argues back, pointing at Randy Orton!

-Styles "She's trying to blame Orton for taking off the pad!"

Hemme and the ref get into a heated argument and Orton makes his way over...he begins screaming back at the referee and Hemme, with the referee caught in the middle...Shelton Benjamin is back on his feet now...Orton turns his attention back to Benjamin as Benjamin charges....Running Dropkick on Orton!! Orton is sent flying into the referee, who in turn knocks Christy Hemme off the apron and hits his head off the uncovered turnbuckle!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"
    -Coach "Man, everybody's down!"

Shelton lays on his back, catching his breath...Orton, stunned from the sudden Dropkick to his face, slowly gets to his feet...the referee is out cold and Hemme is unconcious on the floor...Orton is slow to his feet and Benjamin is already up, lining him up in the centre of the ring.......

BIG MONEY!! BIG MONEY ON ORTON!!! BENJAMIN MAKES THE COVER AS THE CROWD CHEERS LOUDLY!!!!

-Styles "There's no referee!!"

Shelton Benjamin breaks the pin and turns his attention to the referee...he can't get the referee to come to! Benjamin is shaking the ref, not noticing Randy Orton sliding out of the ring, kneeling beside the ring, catching his breath....Benjamin finally gives up and turns around, seeing Orton peeking over the apron...Benjamin walks over to Orton.....WHACK!!

-Styles "WHAT THE HELL!?"

Orton lays out Benjamin with a steel chair!! Randy Orton slides into the ring, using the lack of the referee to his advantage!! He slams the steel chair into Shelton Benjamin's knee!!

-Styles "Oh not this again!!"

The crowd boos as Orton tosses the chair out of the ring...he turns to the crowd and poses, holding up four fingers, calling for the Figure 4 Leglock...Orton smiles at the crowd as they suddenly leap to their feet in wild cheers!! Someone is in the ring!! IT'S...

CHRIS BENOIT!!!

-Styles "CHRIS BENOIT IS IN THE RING!!"

Chris Benoit waits for Orton to turn around, holding one of his crutches at his side, shirt torn off his body! The fans are going insane!!

-Styles "Chris Benoit is a man possessed!"

Chris Benoit waits....waits.......Orton turns around and Benoit swings.........CRACK!! The crutch bends over Orton's skull and Orton drops like a rock!!

Chris Benoit hops on his one good leg and slowly gets out of the ring and returns to the crowd...Benoit disappears up one of the aisles, using the crutches to hobble out of the arena as Shelton Benjamin slowly makes the cover!! The referee comes to just as Benjamin drapes his arm over Orton's chest!!

3!!!

Winner: "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin

Benjamin has his arm raised in victory by the referee as the crowd mostly cheers, some still booing loudly...Benjamin slides out of the ring and picks up Christy Hemme and returns to the back as Orton lays in the ring, still unconcious, a small trickle of blood forming on his forehead...

-Styles "Chris Benoit gets his revenge on Randy Orton! What else can happen tonight!?"

A promo for the NEW Hardcore Title match is shown, recapping the previous weeks...
    Last edited by RT; 10-31-2006 at 02:38 AM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The video promo ends and the camera cuts to the backstage area...we see John Cena walking down a hallway and the crowd boos loudly...Cena, wearing his orange prison jumpsuit, usual black bandana and silver hand cuffs on both wrists with broken chains on either wrist, stops walking and knocks on Shane McMahons office door...

-Shane (inside) "C'mon in..."

Cena walks in and Shane looks up from his laptop, quickly getting to his feet and backing towards a wall...

-Shane "SECURITY!! SECURITY!!"
    -Cena "Whoa whoa WHOA! Calm down Shane, this ain't that kind of visit!"
    -Shane "SECURITY!!"

Shane panicks for another moment but Cena eventually calms him down, convincing him that he's not going to harm him...

-Cena "Listen, Shane I just wanted to let you know something."
    -Shane "Make it quick John, then get the hell out of my office!"
    -Cena "Fine, just listen. I just wanted to tell you that if you think not scheduling me in a match tonight is going to somehow slow down my title run, you're sorely mistaken."
    -Shane "Yeah? How's that? Where the hell do you get off threatening me and telling me how to do my job?"
    -Cena "I'm just letting you know that I'm always two steps ahead, okay? I don't need to be scheduled in a match to make an impact tonight."
    -Shane "If you're saying that you're going to interfere in any matches tonight, I'm way ahead of you. For the rest of tonight, if you even show your ugly excuse for a face in that arena during a match, you'll be officially benched. You won't be scheduled for any matches for the rest of your NEW career, no matter how much you or any other superstar wants your ass in that ring."

Cena chuckles to himself quietly and puts his head down for a second...he looks back up at Shane, smiling...

-Cena "You just don't get it, bro."

Cena turns and leaves the office as Shane takes a deep breath and goes back to his work...the camera cuts to the announcer's table..

-Styles "What was that all about, Coach?"
    -Coach "Cena's doing exactly what any good superstar would do in his situation: he's playing mind games! He's getting under the skin of anyone and everyone that is even remotely close to the NEW World Title, making it easier and easier for him to get close to a Title shot!"
    -Styles "Well you heard Shane McMahon there everyone, if John Cena even sets foot in this arena during a match, he'll never wrestle in this company again! That's quite the threat!"

Attention is turned back to the arena now as Papa Roach fills the arena..."Sick" Nick Mondo makes his way to the ring, NEW Hardcore Title around his waist and John Zandig at his side...the two men get in the ring to a mixed reaction, some fans chanting "CZDUB! CZDUB!"...

-Styles "I can't wait for Tommy Dreamer to get his hands on this son of a bitch, Coach! After that beat down this past Tuesday, Dreamer deserves his retirbution!"
    -Coach "I can't argue with you there, Joe, but I have a bad feeling Tommy Dreamer is walking into a suicide mission."

With that, the fans get to their feet as Tommy Dreamer's music hits...it plays for a moment, the camera fixed on the entry way, but no Tommy Dreamer...

-Styles "Dammit Coach, I was hoping this wouldn't happen."
    -Coach "Dreamer might have made the right decision. By not showing up, he's saving himself for when he's 100%. It's a smart mo-"
    -Styles "Wait! WAIT COACH! THERE HE IS!!"

Tommy Dreamer appears in the ring behind Mondo and Zandig, weilding a steel chair!! Tommy Dreamer cracks John Zandig over the head, sending him flat on his back and rolling out of the ring!! The crowd cheers like crazy as Dreamer slams the chair into Mondo's gut, sending the Hardcore Title to the canvas and Mondo hunching over in pain..Dreamer lines up Nick Mondo......CRACK!!! The chair dents over Mondo's head with a sickening sound heard throughout the arena!! The bell rings and the crowd cheers wildly!!

"Sick" Nick Mondo (c) w/John Zandig vs. Tommy Dreamer - NEW Hardcore Title
    Tommy Dreamer holds the dented steel chair high above his head to the delight of the crowd! Dreamer, sporting a fresh gauze-covered bandage wrapped around his forehead, drops the steel chair then slides out of the ring...Dreamer searches under the apron for some goodies as the crowd chants "ECDUB!! ECDUB!!", with a select few fighting back chanting "CZDUB!! CZDUB!!"

Dreamer finally pulls a trash can out from under the ring along with a 2x4...Dreamer tosses both items in the ring then slides back in, picking up the 2x4 first...he waits for Mondo to get to his feet, then slams the 2x4 hard into his stomach! Mondo hunches over clutching his gut in pain, as Dreamer picks up the trash can and places it over Nick Mondo's head! Dreamer picks up the 2x4 again....SLAM!! The 2x4 puts a massive dent in the top of the garbage can as Mondo slumps over onto his side..Dreamer kicks Mondo over and pulls the trash can off him, making the cover! 1..2....kick out!

Dreamer picks up Mondo, then sends him hard into the corner...Dreamer lifts the trash can up over his head and makes his way over to the corner...he is about to slam the garbage can down on Mondo's head when Mondo kicks Dreamer hard in the gut...Dreamer drops the garbage can as Zandig cheers on Mondo from the apron...Mondo charges Dreamer...TORNADO DDT ON THE GARBAGE CAN!!

-Styles "What a maneuver!!"

Mondo makes a quick cover, Dreamer's head resting in the massive fold in the garbage can...1....2........kick out! Mondo slides out of the ring and walks around to the same side as John Zandig...Zandig sees Mondo and reaches under the ring, pulling a burlap sack full of light tubes out from underneath!

-Coach "See Joe? These guys plan ahead!"
    -Styles "Oh stop it!"

Zandig slides a fluorescent light tube out of the bag and tosses it to Mondo...Mondo gets back in the ring and waits for Dreamer to rise to his feet.....SMASH!!! White dust blankets the ring as Tommy Dreamer falls to his knees! The crowd gives a mixed reaction, some booing, some chanting "CZDUB!! CZDUB!!"

Mondo turns around as Dreamer kneels on all fours...Mondo reaches out of the ring and Zandig hands him another glass light tube...Mondo winds up....SMASH!!! The light tube shatters over Dreamer's back, more white dust blanketing the canvas and dissipating into the air!

-Styles "Dammit! Dammit Tommy, fight back!"

"Sick" Nick Mondo is smiling now, as he cockily walks to the ropes and without looking, sets his hand out...Zandig, playing to the crowd, turns around and hands yet another light tube to Mondo...Mondo waits a moment, biding his time as the crowd begins to boo louder now...mixed chants of "CZDUB!" and "ECDUB!" spread throughout the crowd...Mondo taunts a fan in the front row, then turns back to Dreamer......SMASH!!! The light tube explodes over Dreamer's face, tearing open his stitches on his now exposed forehead!

-Styles "This isn't right!"
    -Coach "Dreamer shouldn't have come here tonight."

Tommy Dreamer lays in the ring on his back, blood pouring from his forehead...Nick Mondo simply laughs at Dreamer and grabs the NEW Hardcore Title...he lays the title across Dreamer's waist, mocking him and laughing....he then takes the dented steel chair, still in the ring, and lays it over Tommy Dreamer's face...Nick Mondo then gets on to the top rope..

-Styles "No...NO!"

Nick Mondo stands on the top rope, the crowd booing louder and louder...Mondo holds his arms straight out at his side and leaps into the air!

M. BISON!! M. BISON ON TOMMY DREAMER!!

-Styles "NO!! DAMMIT NO!! OH MY GOD!!"
    -Coach "Whoa..."

Tommy Dreamer writhes in pain, clutching his face and screaming in the ring...blood pours out from his hands, leaving a large stain in the ring...Nick Mondo looks around as the crowd screams, not believing what they just saw! More fans chant "CZDUB!! CZDUB!!" as John Zandig holds glass light tubes in either hand high above his head!

-Styles "Just pin him dammit! Get this over with!"

Nick Mondo drops to his knees and rolls Dreamer over, no longer struggling...the ref moves in for the count...

3!! Nick Mondo wins!!

Winner and still NEW Hardcore Champion: "Sick" Nick Mondo

Mondo finds the Hardcore Title belt, still in the ring...he stands up and the ref goes to raise his arm, but Mondo pulls his arm away, standing on his own, arms raised in victory!

-Styles "That son of a bitch! He could've killed Tommy Dreamer!"

John Zandig gets in the ring, both light tubes still in his hands...he raises Mondo's arm and the two men stand tall as the crowd boos, a couple fans in the front row throwing garbage into the ring! Some fans continue to chant "CZDUB!! CZDUB!!" and can faintly be heard as Zandig hands Mondo a light tube...

-Styles "Oh God, what are they thinking?"
    -Coach "I don't even have a good feeling here, Joe."

Zandig and Mondo stand on either side of Tommy Dreamer, who is just beginning to stir and struggle to his knees...Dreamer, still on all fours, blood pouring from his face, doesn't even see it coming....SMASH!!! DOUBLE LIGHT TUBE SHOT!!

-Styles "MY GOD!! WHY?!"

Dreamer slumps back to the ring, white dust covering most of his body...Zandig and Mondo stand tall, arms raised once again to more booing from the crowd....Mondo and Zandig make their way to the back as the referee tends to Tommy Dreamer...

We cut to a promo for the NEW Tag Team Title match, up next!!
    Last edited by RT; 10-31-2006 at 02:41 AM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The preview ends and we're shown a view of the backstage area...the crowd reacts with loud booing as we see "Sick" Nick Mondo and John Zandig exiting the arena and walking across the parking lot, celebrating their victory over Tommy Dreamer!

-Styles "Look at those rats, high-tailing it out of here."

Mondo and Zandig high five and Zandig slaps Mondo on the shoulder, congratulating him, when all of a sudden someone attacks! It's Rhyno! Rhyno punches Zandig hard in the head, then throws him into a concrete wall! Mondo, caught off guard, can't react before Rhyno begins to punch him several times in the head! Rhyno backs Mondo up against a dumpster, then bends him over it, placing his head on the edge....SLAM!! Rhyno slams the dumpster shut on Mondo's head!

-Styles "OH MY GOD! Rhyno getting some retribution for Tommy Dreamer!"
    -Coach "I don't think so, Joe."

Rhyno then makes the cover on Mondo! 1...2.....kick out! Rhyno tries to continue pummeling Nick Mondo, but John Zandig interferes, breaking a cinder block over Rhyno's back!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"
    -Coach "That had to hurt!"

Rhyno goes down in a heap but before Zandig can help Mondo to his feet, he's attacked again from his right side!! STEVIE KICK ON ZANDIG!! Zandig goes down but Mondo is ready! Stevie Richards turns to attack him, but Mondo lays out Richards with the Hardcore Title belt! Mondo drags Zandig to the taxi originally awaiting them, leaving Richards and Rhyno in the parking lot...

The camera cuts to another area backstage where we see Tommy Dreamer being stitched up by EMT's...one EMT has tweezers and is plucking glass out of his forehead...the crowd cheers and some chant "ECDUB!! ECDUB!!"...Dreamer looks incredibly angry though as the camera pans back to what Dreamer is watching...it's live footage of the parking lot!! Tommy Dreamer sees Mondo and Zandig disappear in the taxi as the camera fades to black showing Richards and Rhyno laying in the parking lot in pain...Dreamer suddenly shoves the EMT's away and begins tearing apart the dressing room!!

-Styles "What has gotten into Dreamer!?"
    -Coach "He's frustrated! He just lost an embarrassing match!"

Dreamer tosses the television monitor across the room, smashing it to bits! The EMT's try to calm Dreamer down as we cut back to the arena and are treated to the music of CM Punk and Paul London!

-Styles "Chris Benoit is almost back, John Cena is threatening the owner and Tommy Dreamer has lost his mind! What else can happen here tonight!?"
    -Coach "Well we're about to find out, Joe! Up next we got Tag Team Ladder action!"

CM Punk and Paul London stand in the ring to loud cheers, but the cheers get ridiculously louder when the music of The Hardy Boyz hits the speakers! Matt and Jeff make their way out of the entry way to the delight of the crowd, title belts gleaming from around their waists!

-Styles “The Hardy Boyz are here and they look like they mean business!”
    -Coach “Anyone that carries their own equipment to the ring better mean business!”

The Hardyz are carrying a huge chrome ladder together…it looks to be at least 20 feet in length! The fans cheer as the purple and black lights gleam off the chrome ladder…Matt and Jeff lean the ladder against the ring and slide in under the ropes, leaping onto opposite turnbuckles, playing to the crowd, Tag Titles strapped around their waists…they eventually hand the belts off to the referee and the bell sounds!

The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. CM Punk and Paul London – NEW Tag Title Ladder Match
    The match opens with the fans still on their feet, cheering loudly for all four men…both teams stand in the ring for a moment, staring each other down, then looking to the crowd…the crowd gets louder and louder and all four men slap hands, then Jeff and London head to their respective corners and Matt and CM Punk begin the match…

Both men pace for a moment, then the action begins as CM Punk goes for a lock-up…Matt counters however with an Arm Drag, sending Punk flying into a corner…Matt gets to his feet and rushes Punk, hitting him twice in the head with stiff right hands, before whipping him hard into the opposite corner…Punk comes off the turnbuckle holding his back and Matt charges, hitting a running DDT!

Matt gets to his feet while Punk lays on the canvas…Matt then slides out of the ring and picks up one of the smaller, black ladders leaning against the crowd barrier…Matt slides the ladder in the ring then frogleaps over the top rope, landing hard on Punk with a Leg Drop! Matt picks up the ladder and drags it over to his corner, tagging in his brother Jeff who receives loud cheers from the crowd…Matt and Jeff grab an end of the ladder and rush at Punk who is just getting to his feet….WHACK!! CM PUNK GOES DOWN HARD!! Matt and Jeff drop the ladder and Matt picks up CM Punk…BODY SLAM ON THE LADDER!! CM Punk lays on the ladder while Jeff Hardy gets to the top rope…Matt is standing beside CM Punk waiting for Jeff to leap……WHAM!!! MATT HARDY IS LAID OUT COLD!!

-Styles “Looks like Paul London has had enough!”

Paul London is in the ring carrying a ladder of his own! London nails Matt Hardy in the face with the end of the ladder, then turns towards Jeff Hardy who leaps off the top rope! DROPKICK!! The ladder is sent flying into Paul London’s face! London goes down, dropping the ladder and rolling out of the ring! Jeff Hardy gets to his feet just in time to have CM Punk attack him from behind…CM Punk punches Jeff several times, beating him against the ropes, then whips him across the ring…Jeff comes back looking for a Clothesline, but CM Punk ducks! Punk grabs Jeff by the back of the head….Guillotine Drop! CM Punk bounces off the ropes quickly and comes back towards Jeff, who is laying in the centre of the ring….Senton Splash!!

CM Punk turns towards his corner where Paul London is finally back on the apron…London tags in and CM Punk picks up the black ladder still in the ring…he sets it up in their corner while London climbs the turnbuckle…

-Styles “I don’t like the looks of this, Coach!”
    -Coach “I do!”

London stands on the top rope waiting for CM Punk to pick up Jeff Hardy….Punk holds Hardy in a Bearhug fashion and London springs over the ladder, hitting a wicked Crossbody on Jeff! London rolls to his feet and rushes Matt, just getting back on the apron and hits him with a hard right hand, knocking him back to the floor! London turns his attention back to Jeff Hardy who is laying in the centre of the ring…CM Punk is still in the ring and he picks up Jeff, laying him across the ladder…CM Punk signals for London to get on the top rope while he goes outside the ring and grabs the Hardyz chrome ladder!!

-Styles “What are they planning!?”

London gets to the top rope and has Jeff set up perfectly for the London Calling! London signals for it as the fans cheer loudly and get to their feet! CM Punk has the Hardyz tall chrome ladder set up in the centre of the ring! London leaps off the top rope as CM Punk begins to climb….

JEFF HARDY MOVES!!! PAUL LONDON CRASHES INTO THE LADDER FACE-FIRST!! Jeff slowly gets to his feet, noticing CM Punk about half way to the Tag Titles…Jeff begins to climb the opposite side of the ladder while Matt Hardy slides back in the ring, grabbing CM Punk by the foot! Matt holds onto CM Punk who tries to shake him off, then looks back up just in time to see Jeff Hardy slam his head into the ladder! Jeff waits a moment while Matt sets up beneath Punk’s legs…Jeff leaps, flipping over CM Punk while Matt leaps off the third rung of the ladder….

POWERBOMB NECKBREAKER!!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! CM PUNK IS BROKEN IN HALF!!”

CM Punk is slammed into the mat from roughly 10 feet in the air and all four men are down now…Matt Hardy is the first to his feet while the crowd is cheering like crazy! Matt begins to slowly ascend the ladder, getting about halfway up before Paul London gets to his feet…London holds the side of the ladder as Matt inches closer to the Tag belts…London waits….Matt is closer now…London shoves the ladder over! Matt Hardy crashes to the ring, landing on the top rope Guillotine style! The crowd is going even crazier! They chant “LET’S GO LONDON!!” as Paul London takes a moment to catch his breath, then rolls out of the ring, setting up a ladder on the outside…

-Coach “What’s the point of that! Get the damn titles Paul!”

London sets up the ladder near the announcer’s table, then begins to climb it…he sees Jeff Hardy getting to his feet in the ring…London waits for Jeff to get to his feet, but before he can react, CM Punk grabs Jeff and hits a Backbreaker, holding Jeff on his knee! CM Punk holds Jeff towards London who leaps off the top of the ladder…ELBOW DROP!! JEFF HARDY IS DRIVEN INTO THE MAT!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!!”

Paul London gets to his feet and sets up the large silver ladder…CM Punk grabs Matt Hardy who is trying to get to his feet and tosses him over the ropes! CM Punk leaps at Matt Hardy while London continues to climb the ladder! Paul London is almost at the top and looks down to see CM Punk leaping over the top rope, going for a Plancha on Matt Hardy!!

-Styles “This could be it!”

London is almost at the top now, Jeff Hardy not budging in the ring! CM Punk is in mid-flight, coming down on Matt Hardy…he hits the Plancha….

BUT MATT HARDY CATCHES HIM!! MATT HARDY RAMS CM PUNK HARD INTO THE RINGPOST!! He slides back in the ring as Paul London is at the top of the chrome ladder, holding the wire the Tag Titles are attached to…Matt kicks the ladder out from underneath London!! LONDON IS DANGLING FROM THE WIRE 15 FEET IN THE AIR!!

-Styles “LET GO PAUL!! JUST LET GO!!”

Matt has the chrome ladder set up in the corner, Paul London dangling in the centre of the ring now….Matt gets to the top of the ladder and crouches, staring at Paul London who is trying to pull the Titles off the wire….Matt leaps……

SPEAR!! SPEAR!! MATT AND LONDON CRASH INTO THE CENTRE OF THE RING!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! THEY’RE DEAD!!”
    -Coach “The Hardyz ain’t finished yet either, Joe!!”

The crowd is losing their minds, cheering and leaping up and down as they see Jeff Hardy already climbing the chrome ladder…he gets to the top as Matt Hardy moves out of the way…Paul London is motionless in the centre of the ring…Jeff Hardy stands on top of the 20 foot tall chrome ladder and signals as the crowd loses it!!

SWANTON BOMB ON PAUL LONDON!!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!!
    -Coach “That was incredible! Jeff Hardy just fell 20 feet onto Paul London, Swantoning him into oblivion!!”

Jeff Hardy sits in the corner holding the back of his head for a moment…Paul London is out of it! He is completely motionless at the side of the ring, laying on the floor…Matt Hardy slides the chrome ladder back into the centre of the ring, but CM Punk is on his feet now! CM Punk crawls into the ring and begins to climb the ladder, as does Matt on the other side…both men reach the top at the same time, battling it out on top of the ladder! They exchange punches for several moments until Matt Hardy appears to be getting the upperhand! Matt Hardy grabs CM Punk and holds him under his arm, calling for the Twist of Fate!!

-Coach “Uh oh, The Hardyz could take it here!”

Matt calls for the Twist of Fate off the ladder as the crowd cheers….but CM Punk reverses! CM Punk hits Matt several times in the ribs, breaking out of the hold….he hooks one of Matt’s arms then climbs over the ladder, sitting on top of it…he hooks Matt’s other arm and the crowd gets to their feet, cheering and sensing what is coming…..

PEPSI PLUNGE OFF THE LADDER!!!

-Styles “OH…OH MY GOD!!”
    -Coach “None of these men are going to live through the night.”

CM Punk drives Matt Hardy’s face right into the canvas!! Both men are down for a moment, but CM Punk gets to his feet, slowly dragging himself to the ladder as the crowd cheers and pleads for him to climb!! CM Punk begins climbing, but before he can even get past the second rung, Jeff Hardy attacks, pulling him down and punching him several times in the head…Jeff whips CM Punk into the ropes and hits a nice Spinning Wheel Kick, sending CM Punk back to the mat…Jeff leans on the ropes for a moment, but is surprised when Paul London rushes him!

-Styles “Paul London is back on his feet!”

London rushes Jeff Hardy, Clotheslining him and sending both of them falling over the top rope! Jeff and London fall to the ground with a loud thud and lay on the outside of the ring…CM Punk is leaning on the rope and Matt Hardy is beginning to stir, rolling to his side…London and Jeff begin to battle it out on the outside of the ring, exchanging blows until Paul London slams Jeff hard into the crowd barrier!

-Styles “All hell has broken loose here! What a match this is!”

Paul London has Jeff set up against the announcer’s table now and lines him up….SUPERKICK!! A sickening “SMACK!!” is heard throughout the arena as Jeff Hardy is laid out on the announcer’s table!! Back in the ring, CM Punk has Matt Hardy whipped into the corner and he has him set up for another Pepsi Plunge!

-Styles “CM Punk and Paul London are moments away from winning the Tag Titles!”
    -Coach “I hope they don’t do anything stupid…”

Outside the ring, Paul London has climbed the black ladder set up on the outside he set up earlier! Paul London is on top of the ladder and the crowd is going absolutely crazy!!

-Coach “Dammit, see what I mean!?”

Paul London stands on top of the ladder and signals to the crowd!! They’re going ballistic!! Paul London leaps!!

LONDON CALLING!!! LONDON CALLING ON JEFF HARDY!!!

Joey Styles and Johnathon Coachman almost don’t get out of the way in time!! They scramble as Paul London and Jeff Hardy crash through their announcer’s table!! Wood flies everywhere!! Headsets are thrown!!

Back in the ring, CM Punk has Matt Hardy set up for the Pepsi Plunge!! The crowd is chanting “CM PUNK!! CM PUNK!!”…Punk prepares to leap!!

MATT HARDY REVERSES!! MATT HARDY SPINS AROUND……TWIST OF FATE!!! TWIST OF FATE OFF THE TOP ROPE!!

CM Punk is driven hard into the canvas!! Matt Hardy slowly gets to his feet and begins to climb the chrome ladder!! Paul London is nowhere to be seen!! Matt Hardy is almost at the top….he reaches for the Titles as London scrambles to get in the ring….

MATT HARDY GRABS THE TITLES!! IT’S OVER!! THE HARDY BOYZ RETAIN!!

Winners and still NEW Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

Matt Hardy stands on top of the chrome ladder holding both Tag Title belts high in the air…Paul London slumps to one knee, leaning on the apron and looking into the ring at Matt Hardy…Matt drops from the ladder and crawls out of the ring, tending to his brother Jeff, still laying in the mess that was the announcer’s table…Jeff gets his belt back and Matt helps him to the back as Paul London stands in the ring, watching them leave, watching the Titles he and CM Punk were so close to winning leave the arena…

-Styles “What a close match! You have to give it up for CM Punk and Paul London though, they did one heck of a job! I tell ya Coach, I wouldn’t mind seeing yet another rematch!”
    -Coach “They had their chance. It’s time for the Hardyz to move on, they don’t need to prove themselves again.”

Paul London stands in the ring and looks over at CM Punk…he sees Punk stirring and getting to one knee…CM Punk puts out his hand for help and Paul London helps him to his feet…London and CM Punk stand in the ring for a moment as the crowd cheers them on…London rolls out of the ring and Punk climbs through the ropes after him and the two men walk out of the arena…

We cut to a promo for the final match of the evening, the NEW World Championship match! RVD has cashed in his Contender’s Title and will face Kane, NEXT!!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The NEW World Title promo ends and we see a view of the arena…the fans are full of anticipation, waiting for the Main Event to begin…nothing happens for a moment, until…

”ONE OF A KIND!!”

With a loud explosion of green pyros and electric guitar, “The Whole F’n Show” Rob Van Dam appears on the stage to an ovation of wild cheers!

-Styles “It’s time, Coach! It’s time for the NEW World Title to be decided!”
    -Coach “I didn’t think I’d ever say this, Joe, but I like RVD’s chances tonight. He seems to have the heart and the courage to stand up and go toe-to-toe with Kane.”

RVD leaps over the ropes and into the ring, arms raised as Howard Finkel brings it home, the crowd echoing throughout the arena…

”ROB..VAN..DAM!!”

RVD stands in the ring, hands on his hips when suddenly, without warning…[/i]

THE FIRES OF HELL EXPLODE!!

Within an instant, the arena is completely filled with red hot flames! The stage, big screen and ring all explode at once as the room fills with that familiar eerie red glow as Kane appears on stage, red cloak waving behind him as he walks, NEW World Title gleaming from beneath his cloak…

-Styles “You know something Coach?”
    -Coach “What’s that, Joe?”
    -Styles “I liked RVD’s chances a lot more when Kane wasn’t walking towards us.”
    -Coach “I hear that.”

Kane steps over the top rope and joins RVD in the centre of the ring…he looks down at RVD, his eyes glowing like white fire from beneath his cloak…he removes the cloak and hands the NEW World Title belt to the referee, who holds it high above his head as the red glow disappears and the bell sounds…

Kane (c) vs. “The Whole F’n Show” Rob Van Dam – NEW World Championship
    The fans are on their feet still, not backing down with their cheers and wild chanting…”RVD!! RVD!!” echoes through the entire crowd, the fans almost rabid with their faith in “The Whole F’n Show”…RVD stares at Kane and Kane stares right back, neither man budging until RVD slowly lifts his arms to above his head, thumbs positioned and slowly being brought towards his head, echoing the crowd…

-RVD “Rob…Van…DA-“

Kane grabs RVD by the throat!! RVD is taken aback with the crushing grip of The Big Red Machine! The crowd gasps as Kane attempts to lift RVD into the air for a Chokeslam, but RVD manages to kick Kane hard in the stomach, forcing Kane to release his grip…

-Styles “RVD let the fan’s support get to his head a little! He can’t do that if he expects to win!”

RVD holds his throat and catches his breath against the ropes, then walks over to Kane, kicking him hard in the face, causing Kane to stand up quickly…RVD kicks Kane several times in the legs and ribs, then finishes Kane with a stiff Roundhouse Kick to the chest…Kane stumbles backwards and RVD hits a huge Dropkick, knocking Kane into the ropes…RVD rolls backwards and charges, hitting Kane with a tremendous Clothesline, sending Kane sailing over the ropes and onto the ground!!

-Styles “KANE IS DOWN!!”

RVD wastes no time as the crowd comes alive once again, seeing Kane getting to one knee on the outside of the ring…RVD spins and charges, and leaps into the air as Kane shakes his head and looks up….SUICIDE PLANCHA ONTO KANE!! Both men go down hard on the outside, RVD rolling over Kane and quickly getting to his feet! RVD holds his arms high over his head and finishes what he started, the crowd joining in:

-RVD “Rob..Van..DAM!!”

RVD walks over to Kane and picks him up, Irish Whipping him into the ringpost! Kane goes down like a ton of bricks and RVD leaps onto the crowd barrier…RVD jogs along the barrier, comes to a halt, then leaps into the air, hitting a nice Spinning Leg Drop onto the back of Kane! The crowd is cheering their guts out as RVD rolls to his feet and picks up Kane, tossing him into the ring!

-Styles “I don’t think Kane expected RVD to take advantage this quickly!”

Kane is on one knee in the ring, head in his hands…RVD leaps onto the top rope and crouches, waiting for Kane to turn towards him…Kane gets to his feet and spins around as RVD leaps high into the air…CROSSBO-…NO!! KANE CATCHES ROB VAN DAM!! Kane holds RVD sideways for a moment, then hits a HUGE Fallaway Slam! Kane takes a second to regain his bearings, then gets to his feet, stomping away at RVD in a corner…Kane eventually stops the punishment, then picks up RVD by his hair and slams his face hard off the turnbuckle…RVD leans in the corner as Kane winds up…WHAM!! HUGE Uppercut from Kane!

-Coach “Ohhh, I felt that one!”

RVD is almost flung out of the ring with the vicious shot to the throat from Kane…Kane then sends RVD flying into the opposite corner with a massive Irish Whip, causing RVD to strike the corner and stumble back into the centre of the ring where Kane meets him with a stiff kick to the stomach…RVD hunches over and Kane sets him up for a Powerbomb…..AND HITS IT!! Kane makes the cover…1….2….kick out!

Kane lifts RVD off the mat and wastes no time sending him into the ropes once again…Kane turns and bounces off the opposite ropes, meeting RVD in the centre of the ring with a Running DDT! 1…2…kick out!

Kane decides to up the ante a bit and gets to his feet, leaving RVD dazed in the centre of the ring…Kane gets to the top rope as the crowd gets to their feet…he waits for RVD to rise to his feet, staggering around to face Kane as the crowd gasps, watching all 330 lbs. of red and black fly through the air towards Rob Van Dam….Kane is about to strike…

VAN DAMINATOR ON KANE!!! RVD CATCHES KANE IN MID-AIR!!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!!”
    -Coach “I don’t believe it!”

RVD lays on his back for a moment as the crowd screams with joy at what they just witnessed!! RVD could have the upset win here!! He rolls over onto Kane, lifting one leg into the air as the ref slides in for the count…

1….

2….

KICK OUT!! Kane sits straight up as RVD rolls over in disbelief! Kane is on his feet before RVD realizes what is happening!

-Styles “LOOK OUT ROB!!”

Kane is behind RVD now, setting up for the Chokeslam! RVD doesn’t see it coming! He turns right into the massive hand of Kan-NO! RVD DUCKS BENEATH THE REACH OF THE DEMON IN RED!! RVD manages to turn back towards Kane as he spins around looking for Rob Van Dam….Side Kick, right into the face of Kane! Kane drops to his back and RVD turns and bounces off the ropes to his right side…he comes back, diving into a somersault…ROLLING THUNDER!! RVD makes the cover…

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!

RVD takes a moment to catch his breath, then a look of complete seriousness comes across his face…RVD lifts Kane to his feet and sends him into the ropes once again…Kane comes back and RVD is ready with a Roundhouse Kick…Kane ducks and continues to run, coming off the ropes back towards RVD! Kane swings with a hard Clothesline but RVD ducks under that! Kane slows to a halt and spins around, right into a Spinning Wheel Kick! Kane is laid out flat and RVD runs and leaps over him, springing onto the third rope! RVD drops straight down…Hollywood Star Press! Van Dam covers again!

1…

2…

THR-…KICK OUT!!

-Styles “AWWWW!!”
    -Coach “Damn that was close!”

RVD slams his fists off the mat in frustration and quickly gets to his feet…RVD has had enough! He picks up Kane and goes for a Suplex…Kane doesn’t budge! RVD tries again and Kane stays perfectly still! RVD tries one last time, but is caught off guard when Kane lifts RVD high into the air, hitting a massive Suplex of his own! Both men are down for a moment until Kane sits right up!

-Styles “Uh oh…”

Kane gets to his feet before RVD can regroup and waits behind him again, arm raised at his side…RVD turns and staggers towards Kane once more as the crowd gasps…

RVD ducks!!

-Styles “Rob Van Dam eludes the Chokeslam again!”

RVD turns around, as does Kane and executes perhaps the hardest Van Daminator in history! Kane is laid out cold as a sickening “SMACK!!” is heard throughout the arena! Kane is out cold and RVD is reeling now, the crowd behind him, chanting “RVD!! RVD!!” like never before!!

-Styles “This could be it!! This could be RVD’s night!!”

RVD leaps to the top rope! Kane still hasn’t moved!

-Coach “RVD could win it right here!”

RVD leaps into the air!!

5 STAR FROGSPLASH!!! RVD HITS THE 5 STAR!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!!”

The crowd goes wild until….what’s this? KANE IS GETTING TO HIS FEET AND…HE HAS RVD BY THE THROAT!!

-Styles “NO!!”

Kane stares down at the helpless RVD, totally caught off guard by Kane! Kane’s grip almost chokes the life out of Rob Van Dam as he’s lifted nearly 8 feet in the air!!!

CHOKESLAM!!! CHOKESLAM ON RVD!!!

-Styles “It was too good to be true…”
    -Coach “He tried, it was a valiant effort.”

The crowd is at a complete hush as the referee begins to count…

1….

2…

RVD KICKS OUT!! RVD KICKS OUT!!

-Styles “ROB VAN DAM IS STILL ALIVE!!”

RVD rolls to his side as Kane kneels beside him, taking a moment to collect his thoughts…he gets to his feet and turns towards the ref, who cowers in the corner, holding up two fingers…Kane then turns back to RVD who is still down after the massive Chokeslam…Kane lifts RVD to his feet like a rag doll and holds him by the hair for a moment, then slamming his hand into this throat one more time!

-Styles “NO!”
    -Coach “It just isn’t going to happen. Kane has this match here.”

Kane lifts RVD high into the air as the crowd goes silent one more time, their hopes crushed as Kane taunts them, stalling and holding their beloved RVD above his head with one hand…Kane brings RVD down towards the canvas…

RVD REVERSES!! RVD wraps his arm around Kane’s head, spinning around the giant’s body….

TORNADO DDT!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!!”
    -Coach “I’ve never seen anything like that!”

RVD lays on his back for a moment beside the lifeless Kane, the crowd losing their minds!! They beg and plead for RVD to get up, screaming from the stands, some chanting “RVD!! RVD!!”…finally, their calls are answered as RVD gets to his feet and slumps into the corner, looking to the crowd for support…they’re all on their feet now as Rob Van Dam uses his last ounce of strength and leaps onto the top rope!

-Styles “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!! RVD CAN TAKE THE TITLE HOME HERE!!”

RVD waits for a moment, then leaps high above the ring….

5 STAR FROGSPLASH!!! RVD SQUASHES KANE LIKE A BUG!!

-Styles “HE HIT IT!!”
    -Coach “COVER HIM YOU MORON!!”

RVD holds his ribs as Kane lays completely motionless! The crowd is almost tearing each other apart, pleading for RVD to make the cover!! RVD pulls himself towards Kane, draping one arm over the Big Red Machine!! The ref begins to make the count, the crowd counting along with him!!

”ONE!!”

“TWO!!!”

WHACK!!!

-Styles “WHAT THE HELL!?”

Someone appears in the ring, completely annihilating RVD with a steel chair!!
    It’s JOHN CENA!!

-Coach “Whoa! I did not see that coming!”

The crowd begins to boo loudly as the referee calls for the bell!!!

Winner by DQ and still NEW World Champion: Kane

John Cena stands over Rob Van Dam, holding a dented steel chair! The crowd is absolutely irate, booing and cursing, some chanting “FUCK YOU CENA!! FUCK YOU CENA!!” John Cena doesn’t hear their calls however, he simply drops the chair and picks up the lifeless Rob Van Dam, hoisting him onto his shoulders!

-Styles “NO! THIS IS WRONG!”

John Cena holds RVD for a moment over his shoulders, setting him up for The Jailbreak…Kane has rolled out of the ring now and is on his feet, holding the NEW World Title and his red cloak…he looks on as Cena taunts the crowd, setting RVD up over that steel chair……JAILBREAK!!

-Styles “DAMN HIM!! DAMN HIM RIGHT TO HELL!!”

Kane exits the arena, dragging his red cloak and holding his Title, not looking back at the crime continuing in the ring…John Cena stands over the lifeless RVD, the entire crowd joining in the “FUCK YOU CENA!!” chants…Cena smiles down at RVD, ignoring the crowd and admiring his work…he goes to leave, but stops halfway through the ropes…

-Styles “What is he doing?”

Cena stops, pauses a moment, then turns back to RVD!! He lifts RVD into the air once again, for another Jailbreak!!

-Styles “NO! THIS ISN’T RIGHT! STOP IT ALREADY!!”

John Cena waits for a moment, until the crowd erupts with a loud cheer!!

-Styles “What’s happening?”
    -Coach “What the hell is he doing here?!”

The camera turns to the man quickly walking down the ramp….someone in a red cloak is in the ring!

-Styles “IT’S KANE!! KANE IS HERE!!”

Kane stands in his red cloak…he looks at Cena for a moment, who lets RVD drop to the ring…RVD slumps onto his back and Cena and Kane stare each other down for a moment…..

KANE PUNCHES JOHN CENA!!! Cena goes down but quickly gets back to his feet and Kane winds up, clutching Cena by the throat!!

-Styles “MY GOD!! KANE IS HERE!! KANE ISN’T LETTING THIS SLIDE!!”

The crowd leaps to their feet, screaming with excitement as Cena is lifted into the air…

CHOKESLAM!!! CHOKESLAM ON JOHN CENA!!

-Styles “JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!”

Kane stands over John Cena then raises his arms into the air…The Fires Of Hell Explode one more time and the arena turns completely red as the red cloaked figure turns and leaves the arena to loud applause…

-Styles “Kane helps RVD! I guess he has some respect after all!”

The camera zooms in on RVD and John Cena laying in the ring as Kane’s music continues to play…NEW Sunday Night goes off the air…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From NEW Official Site...

Quote Originally Posted by timeforsomethingnew.com

NEW World Championship
    Kane (c) vs. "The Whole F'n Show" Rob Van Dam
    Winner: Kane

NEW Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match
    The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. Paul London and CM Punk
    Winners: The Hardy Boyz

NEW Hardcore Championship
    "Sick" Nick Mondo (c) w/John Zandig vs. Tommy Dreamer
    Winner: "Sick" Nick Mondo

Winner: "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin

With the second installment of NEW Sunday Night Main Attraction in the rear view mirror, a whole new can of worms has been opened as we get the train rolling into the New Era!

The first match of the night saw Randy Orton taking on "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin, as always joined by that little red spitfire, Christy Hemme. Before the match we were treated to a view of Chris Benoit sitting in the audience at ringside! Unfortunately, it is not known when Benoit will return to action and he was accompanied by a pair of crutches, but that didn't stop him from exacting some revenge on Randy Orton and helping Shelton Benjamin take home the win!

The NEW Hardcore Title just might be near-impossible to take from "Sick" Nick Mondo! In an almost completely one-sided battle, Tommy Dreamer received the beating of a lifetime, suffering 4 simultaneous fluorescent light tube shots to the head, then capped off with a double shot from Mondo and John Zandig! Dreamer was left in a bloody mess, but that didn't stop him from tearing apart the locker room as EMT's tried to stitch him up!

Next was possibly the best match the NEW has seen so far. The Hardy Boyz took on CM Punk and Paul London in a Ladder Match for the Hardyz Tag Titles. The Hardyz, accompanied by a 20 foot chrome-plated ladder, managed to narrowly escape with their Tag Titles, but at what cost? What is in store for their future? Also, after the long and hellacious match, Paul London and CM Punk left the arena together, but how long with their partnership last? When will the frustration set in and if it does, can they overcome it?

Finally, the match everyone had been waiting for since RVD's vicious chair attack last Tuesday night which lead to him cashing in his Contender's Title, Kane defended his NEW World Title against "The Whole F'n Show" Rob Van Dam. It was a great match, RVD showing a lot of heart and courage, standing up to The Big Red Machine and after several near falls, had the Title won until John Cena interfered! During his attack on RVD, however, an unlikely hero came to his aid! Where will this lead?

Catch up by reading NEW Sunday Night Main Attraction! The future of the NEW is changing forever, and it started right here!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a video recap of the events of Sunday evening rolls to a slow, melodic piano tune airs, the NEW video intro hits the screen...

alexisonfire - "This Could Be Anywhere (In The World)"
    The white NEW fireworks explode from the stage and rafters as thousands of screaming fans leap to their feet! We're LIVE! in Dallas, Texas for NEW Tuesday Night!

-Styles "Coach I come into this show every month even more shocked than the last! With our second installment of NEW Sunday Night Main Attraction behind us, it's safe to say that right here, tonight, we're going to be taken for one hell of a ride."
    -Coach "You can say that again Joe. After all that happened last night, the hellacious beatdown of Tommy Dreamer, the Tag Ladder Match, Benoit's return, there's only one question on everyone's mind: after RVD's tough loss last night after John Cena's interference, what will he do tonight?"
    -Styles "And even more so, where does this leave the NEW Contender's Title?"

With that, we hear the music of Tommy Dreamer! The fans give a loud cheer as Dreamer storms to the ring, mic in one hand, Kendo Stick in the other!

-Styles "What's Dreamer doing out here? He's been instructed to take the night off!"
    -Coach "I'm getting a little sick of this guy thinking he can interrupt this show whenever he wants."

Dreamer begins to speak in the ring...

-Dreamer "Last night, after my dispicable loss to "Sick" Nick Mondo, I did something I regret. I want to apologize to everyone that was watching for my actions in the locker room. I shouldn't have harmed those EMT's and I paid for all the damage done to the equipment."

-Styles "Well that's nice of him."

-Dreamer "But I didn't come out here just to make nice. I came out here tonight to explain my actions. The reason I tore apart that locker room was because of what I saw on the monitor in front of me while I was getting stitched up."

-Styles "What's he mean?"
    -Coach "Shut up and you'll find out!"

-Dreamer "While I was watching the live NEW feed, I saw Mondo and Zandig leaving the arena. Fine, whatever...but it was what happened right after that set me off. So now I'm here to call out those two pieces of crap and teach them a God damn lesson!!"

The crowd cheers loudly at Dreamer's threat...he drops his microphone and prepares himself, facing the entry way!

-Styles "What is Dreamer going on about?"
    -Coach "He's calling out Mondo and Zandig, obviously!"

Dreamer waits in the ring until we hear Papa Roach hit the speakers! Nick Mondo and John Zandig appear on the entry way! The crowd boos as Zandig speaks...

-Zandig "Listen Tommy, I-"
    -Dreamer "Whoa whoa whoa, smartass! I wasn't talking about you two!"

-Styles "What?!"

-Dreamer "I was talking about those two other rats in the back, Rhyno and Stevie Richards!"

The crowd cheers at Dreamer's announcement!

-Styles "I get it now, Coach! Dreamer is bitter at them for letting Mondo and Zandig beat him down!"
    -Coach "Ya think!? So what? It was a smart move on their part."

-Dreamer "Those two clowns left me to die in the ring, then tried to take what's rightfully mine! They don't have any honour and I'm out here to beat some into them! So if you guys would kindly step aside, I have some unfinished business to take care of."

Zandig and Mondo look at each other, smiling, then continue...

-Zandig "Listen, Tommy-"

Suddenly, Rhyno and Stevie Richards appear on stage!! Rhyno, weilding a steel chair, cracks it over Zandig's skull! Zandig goes down hard, dropping his microphone! Stevie Richards stands behind Nick Mondo, who turns right into a Stevie Kick!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!! Rhyno and Richards came out of nowhere!"

Tommy Dreamer slides out of the ring and charges up the ramp! Stevie Richards is in the process of making the cover on Mondo, but Rhyno pulls him off! Rhyno makes the cover himself and Richards breaks it up, causing a fight between the two!

-Coach "Why the hell do they keep attacking together? They can't decide who's going to get the title!"
    -Styles "At least they have the numbers game figured out."

Rhyno recieves a hard right hand from Richards and stumbles around, facing Dreamer....CRACK!! Dreamer smashes his Kendo Stick right over Rhyno's head! Rhyno is out cold and Dreamer turns his attention to Stevie Richards, who runs backstage! Dreamer gives chase and disappears from the arena!

-Styles "Dreamer isn't even close to being finished with Richards, let alone the other 3 men!"
    -Coach "He needs to know when to give up. Dreamer should move on and forget about this crap."

"Sick" Nick Mondo and John Zandig slowly get to their feet on stage...seeing Rhyno still nearby, they high-tail it out of the arena...

The camera cuts backstage and we see "The Whole F'n Show" Rob Van Dam walking down the corridor! The fans give a loud cheer as RVD shows up at Shane McMahon's office door! RVD knocks and we cut to commercial!

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the commercial break, we see a view of the backstage area...Tommy Dreamer is desperately searching the loading docks, still gripping his Kendo Stick...

-Dreamer "Where is he? Where did that son of a bitch go?"

Suddenly, tires can be heard screeching across the lot! A black car is flying right towards Dreamer!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

Dreamer dives out of the way, the car narrowly missing him! Dreamer gets to his feet and the camera zooms in on the car...Nick Mondo is leaning out the window! Mondo laughs as Dreamer gets his bearings and rushes towards the car...John Zandig is leaning out the passenger window, giving Dreamer the finger and taunting him! Mondo floors it just before Dreamer gets close to the car and disappears into the night!

We cut back to the arena with a shot of the announcer's table...

-Styles "Wow Coach, Mondo and Zandig don't mess around!"
    -Coach "You think Dreamer's going to throw a hissy fit over this next week now, too?"

With that, we hear the music of Paul London! The fans leap to their feet as London appears on the stage, CM Punk at his side!

-Styles "Well Coach, the fans sure are showing their appreciation for these two!"
    -Coach "As well they should! These men put on a hell of a show last night losing the Tag Titles!"
    -Styles "C'mon Coach, that's not fair!"
    -Coach "No you're right, it's not fair...it's true!"
    -Styles "Well all jokes aside, tonight we're gonna see Paul London in singles action! Earlier tonight, London met with Shane McMahon and here's what happened!"

A video appears on the big screen, taking over the televisions and we see Paul London meeting with Shane in his office!

-Shane "So what can I do for you, Paul?"
    -London "You've probably noticed that I'm in a bit of a slump lately, Shane."
    -Shane "Yes, an entertaining slump, but a slump none the less."
    -London "Right. Anyway, I want....no sorry, I need to win a match. CM Punk and I had our chance against the Hardyz, so that's in the past. I need a win. I want a singles match tonight."
    -Shane "Paul, I respect you and you haven't asked for a thing since you signed with this company, so I'd be happy to let you have a singles match tonight."
    -London "Thanks Shane! So who do you have in mind for me to face?"

Suddenly, the video cuts and alexisonfire takes over the speakers! Shane McMahon appears on the stage!

-Styles "What? Who's Paul London fighting? What happened?"
    -Coach "Quiet Joe! The boss is talking!"

-Shane "Sorry for the interruption folks, I know you're all very excited for this match. I just had to come out and make my announcement."

-Styles "Announcement?"

-Shane "Ladies and gentlemen, without further adieu, I would like to announce Paul London's opponent, with his partner and the two newest signings in the NEW..."

-Styles "Signings?"

-Shane
    Spoiler

The fans leap to their feet as "Hey Man!" by Emanuel explodes onto the speakers! Green laser lights shooting upwards from the ringposts split through the dark arena as AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels appear on the stage!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!! WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!"
    -Coach "Look at Paul London! I don't think he knew who his opponent was going to be!"
    -Styles "Well he knows now!"

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels stand on opposite turnbuckles to loud applause from the crowd! Styles takes off his blue hoodie and tosses it to Daniels, still wearing his, as the bell rings...

Paul London w/CM Punk vs. AJ Styles w/Christopher Daniels
    The crowd is still buzzing with excitement as London and AJ circle each other...

Summary
    An absolutely great match, AJ Styles showcasing a few of his trademark moves and dominating most of the match. Paul London fights back after reversing an attempted Cliffhanger from AJ Styles into a Sit-Down DDT!

Finish
    Both men lay in the ring beside each other, exhausted after an above-average match...the crowd is cheering wildly for both men and Paul London is the first to his feet after the amazing reversal of the Cliffhanger into a DDT!

-Styles "What a match this has been, Coach!"

Paul London drags himself into a corner and climbs to the top rope...London stands on the top rope, signalling to the crowd for the London Calling!

-Coach "This could be it! London could get his first win in weeks here!"

Paul London leaps towards AJ Styles...

STYLES MOVES!! London slams into the mat face-first, bouncing almost a foot into the air! AJ Styles regains his composure and stalks London, struggling to get to his feet...Styles waits...London spins around...

STYLES CLASH!! STYLES CLASH ON LONDON!!

1....2.......3!!

Winner: AJ Styles

The crowd leaps to their feet and cheers wildly as AJ Styles rolls off of Paul London to have his arm raised by the referee...Styles poses against the ropes as Christopher Daniels congratulates him and the two men raise their arms in the ring...

-Styles "What a debut match for AJ Styles!"
    -Coach "I can't wait to see where this leads! The Tag Team division has just been given a swift kick in the ass, that's for damn sure!"

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels leave the arena as CM Punk tends to Paul London, on his feet now but still groggy from the Styles Clash...

The camera cuts backstage before heading to commercial break...we see Shane McMahon heading back to the ring!

-Styles "Shane McMahon is on his way back out! What else can happen here tonight!"

Commercial break...

***NOTE FROM RT***
    I've decided that from now on, my NEW Tuesday Night matches will be written in the "Summary/Finish" form. It just makes better sense and is so much easier on me, especially now that I've realized I'm SO fucked for school homework-wise. This way, I will be able to keep up with school and still continue this fed, hopefully not letting you guys down. I really hope anyone that is reading this continues to read, I feel I have some great ideas coming up and I really want to share them with you guys.

Thanks,
    RT
    Last edited by RT; 11-04-2006 at 06:35 PM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We return from the break and we see Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles in the locker room!

-Coach "AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels seem to be enjoying themselves!"
    -Styles "As well they should! Ladies and gentlemen, if you're just joining us you missed a HUGE announcement from the NEW Owner, Shane McMahon!"

A video recap of the last match is shown, from Shane's announcement to AJ Styles hitting the Styles Clash on Paul London for the victory...

AJ and Daniels are all smiles and discussing the match, when suddenly they're approached by The Hardy Boyz! The fans give a huge cheer as Matt and Jeff stand face to face with AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels!

-Matt "That was a pretty good match out there."
    -AJ "Thanks."
    -Matt "We just thought we'd come by and let you know that you have a hell of a lot of work to do if you two think you're going to get a shot at us."
    -AJ "Yeah? Says who?"

-Voice "SAYS US!!"

Out of nowhere, Paul London attacks AJ Styles!!

-Coach "What the hell!?"
    -Styles "Paul London is attacking AJ Styles! He's lost it!"

Paul London punches AJ Styles several times while CM Punk holds back Christopher Daniels! Matt and Jeff intervene, pulling London and Styles apart!

-Styles "Paul London has finally snapped! His winless streak has gotten the best of him!"

The camera cuts back to the arena where we hear the music of Shane McMahon! The fans leap to their feet and cheer loudly for the NEW Owner!

-Coach "We haven't had a public address from Shane since Cena's appearance in the NEW! I wonder what Shane wants now?"

Shane stands in the ring for a moment, then finally begins to speak...

-Shane "Thank you, thank you for that wonderous ovation. It means a lot to me to know that I have all your support."

The fans cheer once more, some chanting "NEW! NEW!"

-Shane "I've come out here tonight to discuss something. It's an issue that's on everyone's minds and I've decided to answer that question personally. The question in mind is about the NEW Contender's Title."

-Coach "I knew it!"
    -Styles "It's a confusing topic for sure. Great Title, but very confusing."

-Shane "Last week, Rob Van Dam cashed in his Contender's Title so he could face Kane this past Sunday. Unfortunately for Rob, he lost the Title match, which means as of right now, the NEW Contender's Title is vacant!"

The crowd cheers for a moment, anticipating a big announcement, when suddenly the cheers turn to boos when the music of Randy Orton hits! Orton struts to the ring, taunting a few fans in the front row, Orton wearing sunglasses and street clothes, topped off with a t-shirt that simply reads "NEW's Greatest Submission Wrestler"...

-Orton "Shane, before you make any crazy decisions, I would like to show you a little video."

Everyone's attention turns to the NEW Big Screen as a video from 2 weeks ago begins to play...it's Randy Orton applying the Figure 4 on Rob Van Dam! RVD is tapping!

-Styles "Like we're supposed to buy this crap!"
    -Coach "That's Orton making the Contender's Champ TAP!!"
    -Styles "OH COME ON!"

The crowd boos as the video ends and Orton turns back to Shane, who does not look impressed...

-Shane "Randy, do you really think I'm that gullible?"
    -Orton "But-"
    -Shane "But nothing. I watch my matches, you idiot. Not only did you lose that match by DQ, you also applied that hold after the match was already over."

The fans cheer loudly as Orton looks at Shane in disgust...the cheers get louder when all of a sudden we hear the music of Shelton Benjamin! He and Christy Hemme appear on the stage, Benjamin talking into the mic while making his way closer to the ring!

-Shelton "Randy, Randy, RANDY! You can't possibly be trying to do what Christy and I think you're doing, can you?"
    -Orton "Run along Shelton, men are talking."
    -Shelton "Oh Randy, you try so hard to look good in front of the ladies, but Christy is so out of your league it isn't funny. She's got a soft spot for us real wrestlers, not you Submission freaks!"
    -Orton "Hold on a second!"

Shelton is in the ring now...

-Shelton "No, YOU HOLD ON A SECOND! I'm not going to sit back and take this crap! If you want video evidence to show Shane who the REAL diserving Contender's Champ is, then look no further than this little video I brought with me!"

Attention is turned back to the Big Screen and at a video from the first two episodes of NEW Tuesday Night, Benjamin dominating CM Punk, then Paul London the next week...

-Orton "That's crap! You and that little harlet of yours cheated in those matches!"

Orton and Shelton get in each others faces for a moment as Shane stands back and watches...the crowd is buzzing now, when all of a sudden...

"JAILBREAK!!"

The crowd gives a loud and verbal mixed reaction as John Cena appears on the stage! John Cena begins to speak...

-Cena "Boys, boys, BOYS! Come on now, why so violent?"

Shelton, Chirsty, Orton and Shane all watch Cena from the ring...

-Cena "I'm in the back trying to relax and get prepared for my match tonight, but all I can hear is you two hens bickering and clucking away from the ring! You're all out here trying to make up Shane's mind for him, but you're all forgetting a very important piece of the puzzle: ME!"

Some fans boo, others cheer...chants of "FUCK YOU CENA!!" can be heard...

-Cena (to crowd) "Now now, there's no need for foul language!"

The crowd boos even louder, the chants growing...

-Cena "So ladies, how about you two just listen to what Shane has to say. I'm sure you'll both find it very, VERY interesting."

Everyone's attention turns to Shane, who begins to speak again...

-Shane "John, don't think this interruption will be forgotten just because you're trying to make nice to me out here. Don't think that I'm not watching your every move."
    -Cena "Fine."
    -Shane "As for you two, Randy, Shelton...Cena is right, I do have an announcement that will interest both of you. You see, earlier tonight Rob Van Dam met with me in my office and he said two things that caught my ear. The first was that he understands his actions with the Contender's Title and even though he may have overreacted, he regrets nothing and in a very honourable fashion, declined a chance to win his Title back."

The fans buzz, some cheering and chanting "RVD!! RVD!!"

-Shane "Secondly, after turning down a shot to win the Title back, he said that he will get another chance at the NEW World Title down the road but wants to earn it. He also feels that there are several other wrestlers in the NEW that deserve a chance to earn the Contender's Title and an eventual shot at the NEW World Title and I couldn't agree with him more."

The crowd continues to buzz and cheer, anticipating another big announcement...

-Shane "So using Rob's advice and the 3 wrestlers he mentioned by name that deserve a shot, I've come up with one solution."

-Styles "What could it be?"
    -Coach "Quiet!"

-Shane "Next week, right here on NEW Tuesday Night we will see John Cena..." mixed reaction "...Randy Orton..." loud boos "..."The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin" loud cheering "....and "The Whole F'n Show" ROB VAN DAM!" even louder cheers...

"....in a 4 CORNERS OF HELL MATCH!!"

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

The fans cheer wildly, some chanting "NEW! NEW!" All 3 wrestlers look at each other, then back at Shane in disbelief!

-Shane "The four of you will face off in an elimination match, but this isn't your usual 4 Corners of Hell Match. This is the NEW, we're not abiding by usual standards. Instead of locking the 4 of you in a steel cage, oh no! This match will be 4 Corners of Hell....IN A CELL!!"

-Styles "WHAT!?"

The fans cheer madly as Shane drops his mic and his music hits...Shane exits the arena as the 3 wrestlers look on in disbelief...

-Styles "I can't believe it! Next week we see perhaps the biggest match in the NEW thus far, 4 CORNERS OF HELL IN A CELL!!"
    -Coach "I can't wait! They're going to tear each other apart!"
    -Styles "Well folks don't go anywhere yet, we have more NEW action to come! John Cena has called out Kane for a non-title match! Cena is looking for revenge on Kane after Kane attacked him on Sunday! Kane has refused any comment so far, but Cena isn't backing down! That match is up NEXT!"

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, we hear the music of John Cena! The fans give yet another mixed reaction as he heads to the ring, ready for his match wearing grey prison clothes and a black bandana...Cena takes off his shirt and tosses it aside, getting himself set in the ring...

-Styles "Well after Shane's huge announcement moments ago about the 4 Corners of Hell in a Cell match, you have to think that Cena is at an automatic disadvantage here Coach."
    -Coach "That's right, Cena is the only NEW Superstar involved in the 4 Corners match that has a match tonight, but it is his own fault. He asked for this match, after all."
    -Styles "That's right, he sure did. After Kane attacked Cena, who was brutally beating down Rob Van Dam after the Main Event on Sunday, Cena had this match issued after demanding it from Shane after Main Attraction!"
    -Coach "I'm pulling for Cena here, but I'm not a fool. Kane is a near impossible obstacle to overcome just one week before a match like the one Shane announced!"

The fans cheer as the NEW Champion, Kane, makes his way down the ramp, red cloak on, Title gleaming from around his waist, just peeking through the opening in his cloak...Kane stands in the ring, facing Cena and removes his cloak, then the Title...Cena doesn't wait, however, and attacks Kane before the bell rings!

Kane vs. John Cena - Non-Title Match

Summary
    Cena begins the match by beating down Kane with hard right hands, pummeling him into a corner...Cena then attempts to Powerbomb Kane, but Kane reverses into a Backdrop and after collecting himself, takes over the match and dominates Cena for the remainder of the match.

Finish
    Kane beats Cena around the outside of the ring for several minutes, slamming him into the crowd barrier, the ringpost and even hitting a vicious DDT on the floor outside the ring! Kane tosses Cena back in the ring and follows closely behind him, getting onto the apron and then onto the top rope!

-Styles "Kane's gonna fly!"

Kane waits as Cena gets to his feet....FLYING CLOTHESLINE! Kane covers...

KICK OUT!! CENA KICKS OUT!!

Kane gets to his feet quickly and waits behind Cena, signalling for the Chokeslam! Cena spins around and is grabbed by the throat and Kane lifts him high into the air...but Cena reverse! Cena drops to the mat and quickly kicks Kane in the stomach, then attempts to set him up for the Jailbreak!

-Styles "No way!"
    -Coach "Don't kid yourself, John!"

Cena starts lifting Kane.....HE DOES IT!! CENA HAS KANE ON HIS BACK!!

-Styles "That's amazing!"
    -Coach "I can't believe it! Cena lifted Kane onto his back!"

Cena waits a moment, grimacing and screaming.....

JAILBREAK!! JAILBREAK ON KANE!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

The crowd cheers, some still booing as Cena makes the cover!

KICK OUT!! KANE SITS RIGHT UP!!

-Styles "It's going to take more than that to beat Kane!"

Kane is on his feet as is Cena...Cena charges with a Clothesline, but Kane ducks....

CHOKESLAM!!! CHOKESLAM ON CENA!!

3!! KANE WINS!!

Winner: Kane

Kane stands over John Cena as the crowd cheers loudly...Kane raises his arms and sets off the ringposts with a loud "BOOM!!" as the crowd continues to cheer...

-Styles "Kane is just too hard of a mountain to climb and Cena clearly wasn't ready for the journey!"
    -Coach "It's a shame, Cena is better than this. They'll meet again for sure!"

Kane exits the arena, cloak hung over his head and Title in hand...Cena lays in the centre of the ring and the camera zooms in on Cena's motionless body...

-Styles "Kane and Cena will meet again, I can guarantee that! This isn't over by a longshot! Tune in next week folks, good night!"

NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a brief video recap of the previous week's events, NEW Tuesday Night is on the air!

alexisonfire - "This Could Be Anywhere (In The World)"
    The pyros ignite and alexisonfire invades the eardrums of everyone in the arena and watching at home! The fans of Houston, Texas are on their feet and it's time for NEW Tuesday Night!

-Styles "LADIEEEEESSSS AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome, welcome, WELCOME to NEW Tuesday Night! I'm Joey Styles and as always I'm with Johnathon Coachman."
    -Coach "Welcome everyone to another installment of NEW Tuesday Night! It's going to be a roller coaster ride straight to hell here tonight!"

The camera cuts from the announcer's table to a view from the audience, mainly at the large Hell in a Cell hanging from the ring!

-Styles "That's right Coach, right here TONIGHT, we will see a 4 Corners of Hell in a Cell match for the NEW Contender's Title!"
    -Coach "You heard Joe right folks! John Cena, Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin AND Rob Van Dam will all square off in that very Cell in an Elimination Match!"
    -Styles "Well let's not waste any time! Let's get the ball rolling!"

Suddenly, we hear the music of The Hardy Boyz! The fans erupt in elation as Matt and Jeff appear on the stage, Tag Title belts gleaming from their waists!

-Styles "Wow! Matt and Jeff Hardy making a special appearance! They're not scheduled tonight!"

Matt and Jeff head down the ramp, wearing street clothes and walk around the ring to the announcer's table! They grab headsets and sit down...

-Styles "And to what do we owe this surprise?"
    -Matt "Well we couldn't miss this match, Joey. We had to have the best seats in the house! Hope you don't mind."
    -Styles "Not at all!"
    -Coach "Actually, I kind of do..."
    -Styles "Quiet you!"

With that, "A Monument Encased In Ash" by Showdown hits! The fans actually begin to boo as CM Punk and Paul London appear on the stage!

-Styles "Well Coach, after last week I don't blame these fans for so quickly turning on these two men."
    -Coach "I always knew these guys were up to no good."
    -Jeff "Yeah, I was rather surprised at them too. Unfortunately, the pressure just got to them and they cracked."

A video replay of last week hits the screen, showing CM Punk and Paul London attacking AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels after AJ Styles beat Paul London in singles action...we cut back to the arena to a shot of the ring, where CM Punk begins to speak...

-CM Punk "Last week, you all witnessed a travesty in the NEW. Last week, Paul London so kindly asked Shane McMahon for a singles match but what he didn't ask for was to be robbed of his dignity and unfairly beat down in the middle of the ring!"

-Styles "Unfairly?"
    -Matt "What a baby."

-CM Punk "Paul London would have won that match had Shane not been a decietful prick and given him a mystery opponent!"

-Coach "You can't talk about Shane like that!"
    -Matt "I hope for CM Punk's sake he isn't listening."
    -Jeff "What kind of a name is CM Punk anyway?"

-CM Punk "But that's neither here nor there. After the match, our message was sent and it was very simple: AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels...STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR WAY!! I see the Hardyz are here...hey guys."

CM Punk walks over to the ropes, looking at the Hardy Boyz..

-CM Punk "Keep those Titles warm, boys, 'cause The Originators are here to stay and we're going to be relieving you two of those belts very soon."

CM Punk tosses his mic to Howard Finkel at ringside and takes off his shirt as "Hey Man!" by Emanuel hits and AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels appear on the stage! The fans absolutely lose it as both men, sporting blue hoodies, march side by side to the ring and enter! They take off their hoodies, but are immediately attacked by CM Punk and Paul London!

The Originators vs. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

Summary
    An incredibly even match, neither team showing any mercy for the other...the fans continue to turn on The Originators more and more, booing them louder and louder as the match progresses...

Finish
    With CM Punk and AJ Styles in the ring, CM Punk has AJ set up for the Pepsi Plunge in the corner! He is about to lift AJ Styles into the air, when suddenly AJ reverses, sending CM Punk falling from the top rope and slamming hard on his back in the ring! AJ Styles is on his knees, crawling to his corner...CM Punk is doing the same....both men tag out!

Christopher Daniels and Paul London meet in the centre of the ring! They exchange blows, but after a nice block, Daniels takes advantage, beating London against the ropes! He whips London into the opposite ropes, then prepares for a Backdrop...London sees it coming and kicks Daniels in the face! London then tries to take down Daniels with a Roundhouse Kick, but Daniels ducks...he kicks London hard in the stomach, then hits a Death Valley Driver! He hops over London, leaping onto the second rope....BEST MOONSAULT EVER!! Daniels covers...1.....2.....CM Punk breaks it up!

This brings AJ Styles in the ring and a huge melee ensues! AJ Styles tosses CM Punk outside the ring, then gives chase...PLANCHA ON CM PUNK!! Styles is back on his feet, quickly getting back in the ring to help Daniels with a double team...DOUBLE S.T.O.!! Daniels gets to his feet as AJ Styles picks up Paul London...Daniels stands and watches, playing to the crowd as AJ Styles picks up London, setting him up for the Styles Clash!

-Coach "Here it is!"
    -Jeff "This will finish London here, as we all saw last week, eh?"
    -Matt "Haha, you got that right man."

Styles holds Paul London up for a moment, when suddenly CM Punk appears back in the ring!! CHAIRSHOT ON AJ STYLES!!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

CM Punk smashes the chair over AJ Styles, then turns to Christopher Daniels! CHAIRSHOT ON DANIELS!! The ref calls for the bell!!

Winners by DQ: AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

-Jeff "Man, this isn't cool at all."
    -Matt "If they want to win like that, they're never getting our belts."

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels are laid out cold as CM Punk and Paul London celebrate in the ring! The crowd boos loudly as the two men smile and embrace, celebrating their "victory"...

-Styles "I was kidding myself when I thought Paul London and CM Punk had honour. I was wrong about these two, they're nothing but a couple of brats!"

Paul London turns to leave the ring, when CM Punk stops him...the crowd continues to boo as CM Punk points at AJ Styles, still laying in the ring...CM Punk signals for London to go up top!

-Styles "Oh no..."

Paul London gets to the top rope! He signals for the London Calling!

-Coach "Hey, where did Matt and Jeff go!?"

London, looking at the crowd, doesn't see Matt and Jeff standing in the ring behind CM Punk!! CM Punk turns right into a Twist of Fate from Matt Hardy!! The crowd goes nuts!!

-Coach "Matt and Jeff getting a little retribution here for AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels!"

London, realizing what has happened, isn't able to get down before Jeff Hardy grabs him, tossing him into the ring! London gets to his feet quickly, but Matt Hardy is there...TWIST OF FATE!!! Paul London is out cold as the crowd leaps to their feet, seeing Jeff Hardy already on the top rope!!

SWANTON BOMB ON PAUL LONDON!!! THE CROWD GOES NUTS!!

-Styles "That's what you get for cheating! Justice: Hardy Boyz style!"

The Hardy Boyz music begins to play as Matt and Jeff head to the stage, holding their Title belts high in the air...they exit the arena as the fans cheer louder and louder...

We cut to the backstage area where we see Shelton Benjamin and Christy Hemme about to be interviewed by the NEW's own Josh Matthews!

-Matthews "Shelton-"
    -Shelton "Hey! That's "Mr. Moneymaker" to you, son!"
    -Matthews "Okay...uhh, Mr. Moneymaker, what are your plans for your match tonight in the 4 Corners of Hell in a Cell?"
    -Shelton "My plans? My plans are simple, son. Christy and I are going to walk to the ring, we're gonna do our thing, then I'm gonna walk out the Contender's Champion, simple as that."
    -Matthews "Do you have anything to say to your opponents tonight?"
    -Shelton "Just one thing: Orton, Cena, RVD...you've all had your share of little 'victories' over me in the past, but tonight, it's my time. After I beat all your asses around that Cell, I'm gonna hold that belt high above your broken bodies, and never...EVER...look back."

Shelton Benjamin and Christy Hemme walk away from Josh Matthews as we head to commercial..

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from commercial, we see Rob Van Dam warming up backstage! The crowd cheers, some chanting "RVD! RVD!" as Rob stretches out his legs in the loading dock...Josh Matthews approaches "The Whole F'n Show"...

-Matthews "Rob! Rob, a moment of your time please?"
    -RVD "Sure man, what's up?"
    -Matthews "Rob, the question everyone is asking as of late is: why give up another shot at the Contender's Title? Why go to all this trouble? You've proven yourself here in the NEW already."
    -RVD "Yeah man, I see where you're coming from. But listen, I'm "The Whole F'n Show". I made my decision to face Kane and whether it was a good decision or not, I stick by it. There's no reason why I should be handed back the Title after my actions and after NEW Main Attraction this past Sunday, I was humbled at what I did. I lost and that's all there is to it. There's other guys out there that are deserving of facing Kane and tonight we're going to find out who that guy is."
    -Matthews "Thank you Rob, good luck tonight."
    -RVD "Thanks dude."

RVD continues stretching as Matthews walks away...we cut to the announcer's table...

-Styles "There you have it, Coach! RVD might just be the most honourable and fair Superstar the NEW has to offer!"
    -Coach "Yeah, and all it's got him so far is nowhere!"

With that, we hear the music of Tommy Dreamer! Dreamer heads to the ring, Kendo Stick in hand!

-Styles "Well Tommy Dreamer just keeps getting himself in deeper in this Hardcore Division and tonight is a perfect example."
    -Coach "That's right Joe, tonight Tommy Dreamer has requested a Handicap Match against John Zandig and the NEW Hardcore Champion, "Sick" Nick Mondo!"
    -Styles "I don't think I'll be able to watch."

Dreamer paces in the ring, Kendo Stick in hand as the music of "Sick" Nick Mondo hits...the fans boo loudly as Mondo and Zandig walk to the ring, laughing to themselves, pointing at Dreamer...Zandig is carrying a bag full of light tubes, but drops it at ringside when Dreamer attacks!

Tommy Dreamer vs. "Sick" Nick Mondo and John Zandig - Handicap Match

Summary
    Dreamer attacks Mondo and Zandig early, connecting a Kendo Stick shot on Mondo, but the numbers game quickly comes into play when Zandig attacks Dreamer before he can strike him...the match is a complete massacre, Mondo and Zandig taking turns beating on Dreamer, toying with him and making him bleed...

Finish
    After several minutes of domination using the outside of the ring, crowd barriers, ringposts and chairs to their advantage, Mondo and Zandig stand over Dreamer who is bleeding and clawing at their feet, trying to get up...Zandig slides out of the ring and gets his bag o' light tubes and brings it back with him...Zandig lays two fluorescent tubes on the canvas and picks up Dreamer....MOTHER F'N BOMB ON THE LIGHT TUBES!!

-Styles "Christ! Just pin him already!"

Mondo picks up Dreamer as Zandig lays out two more glass light tubes...Mondo lifts Dreamer onto his shoulders.....ASSAULT DRIVER ON THE LIGHT TUBES!!

-Styles "This has to stop! What the hell was Dreamer thinking?!"

Mondo finally covers Tommy Dreamer...1....2......3!!

Winners: "Sick" Nick Mondo and John Zandig

Mondo and Zandig stand over a lifeless and bloodied Tommy Dreamer, arms raised celebrating their easy victory...they laugh at Dreamer and as Mondo is about to leave, Zandig stops him...Zandig tells Mondo to wait and slides out of the ring, grabbing a microphone from Howard Finkel...

-Styles "What the hell is he doing now?"

-Zandig "Listen Nick, I've had it with this moron getting in our way all the time and I know you have too. Let's finish him off for good, CZDUB STYLE!!"

The crowd boos as Zandig drops his mic and reaches under the ring...

-Coach "What is this?"

Zandig pulls a table out from under the ring that has glass light tubes taped to it!! There has to be at least a dozen light tubes taped all around the table!! Some fans begin chanting "CZDUB!! CZDUB!!"

-Styles "OH NO!!"

Zandig and Mondo begin to set up the table in the ring...they finish setting it up and set their sights on Tommy Dreamer...the fans boo louder and louder...

-Styles "NO! SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THIS!!"

This is when the lights go out...

-Coach "What the hell?!"

The fans buzz in anticipation, cheering wildly! Nothing happens for a moment, then suddenly a spotlight hits the crowd at the top of the lower bowl level! Metallica's "Enter Sandman" begins to play!

-Coach "IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS!?"
    -Styles "IT IS!! SANDMAN!! SANDMAN IS HERE!!"

The fans absolutely freaks out as Sandman appears in the crowd! Singapore Cane in hand, Sandman crushes beers and parties his way all the way to the ring!! The lights come back on as he climbs over the crowd barrier, tossing beers into the audience!!

-Styles "IT'S SANDMAN!! SANDMAN IS HERE TO HELP DREAMER!!"

Sandman gets in the ring and stares at John Zandig and Nick Mondo, both ready and waiting, holding glass light tubes...Sandman stands motionless, staring them down as the fans chant "ECDUB!! ECDUB!!" Finally, Zandig swings, smashing a light tube over Sandman's head!!

-Coach "OH WOW!! WHAT A SHOT!!"

Sandman doesn't budge!! The fans lose it as Sandman, blood slowly trickling from his forehead, moves closer to the two men! Mondo's turn....SMASH!!!....the light tube has no effect!!

-Styles "YES!! FINALLY!!"

Sandman finally takes a swing...CRACK!! MONDO IS LAID OUT COLD!! Zandig has another glass tube...he swings....Sandman ducks!! CRACK!!! THE SINGAPORE CANE SHATTERS OVER ZANDIG'S HEAD!!

-Styles "I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

Sandman turns to the crowd, holding the broken Singapore Cane high in the air! The fans lose it! Sandman turns back to Mondo who is trying to get up...Sandman helps him to his feet, but not in a good way...he sets him up for a Powerbomb! Sandman positions himself in front of the light-tube covered table....

CRASH!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

"Sick" Nick Mondo lays in a mess of glass, wood and blood! Sandman turns to Tommy Dreamer, who is on his feet now, blood pouring from his head, barely standing...Sandman looks at him, then steps aside! The fans cheer loudly as Tommy Dreamer slumps to his knees, then makes the pin on Mondo! The crowd counts along!!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!! Tommy Dreamer wins the Hardcore Title!!

Winner and NEW Hardcore Champion: Tommy Dreamer

-Styles "I can't believe it! Retribution for Tommy Dreamer!"

Dreamer has his arm raised by Sandman and the two men stand in the ring to loud applause! Sandman helps Dreamer to the backstage area, bloodied, bruised but clutching the NEW Hardcore Title belt!

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the commercial break, we see a shot of a dark room...

-Styles "Where is this, Coach?"
    -Coach "I'm not sure. It looks like the arena's boiler room."

The camera pans through the darkness, finally focusing on a large figure in a red cloak sitting on a drainage pipe...

-Styles "It's Kane!"

Kane sits intently in the dark boiler room, alone and surrounded by heat and steam...he stares intently at a television monitor, hooked up and resting on a stool, showing a live feed of the arena!

-Styles "Kane is watching with great intensity, waiting to see who will win the Main Event tonight!"

Suddenly, Josh Matthews appears on screen! He's in the boiler room!

-Coach "Oh what an IDIOT!! Is he seriously going to try and get Kane to talk?"
    -Styles "Kane hasn't said a word as long as we've known him in the NEW!"

Matthews approaches Kane with extreme caution...

-Matthews "Um..Kane? Kane, can I ask you a couple questions?"

Kane doesn't budge, he just keeps staring at the television monitor...

-Matthes "Kane...um, do you have any comments about the 4 Corners match tonight?"

Kane still doesn't move...

-Matthews "Well, what about your match with John Cena last week? You're aware that he still believes you're lying when you said you didn't attack him at Sunday Night Main Attraction last week."

Kane finally turns and looks at Josh Matthews....Kane stands up, forcing Matthews to back away slowly...the crowd cheers as Kane leans towards the microphone!

-Kane "I did NOT attack John Cena!"

Kane sits back down as Josh Matthews and the camera man run out of the boiler room!

-Styles "WOW! Kane speaking for the first time in the NEW! He still stands by his word, saying he didn't attack John Cena!"
    -Coach "So we're supposed to believe there's some idiot running around here secretly in a red cloak?"
    -Styles "Apparently, yes!"
    -Coach "Sounds stupid to me."

The camera cuts backstage once again where we see Tommy Dreamer being helped into the back of an ambulance by Sandman and two EMT's! Dreamer, still clutching the NEW Hardcore Title, sits in the ambulance as the crowd cheers! Suddenly, Rhyno and Stevie Richards approach the ambulance!

-Richards "Tommy! Tommy are you okay?"
    -Sandman "BACK OFF YOU MORONS!!"

-Styles "WOW!"

The crowd cheers as Sandman gets in the face of Rhyno and Stevie!

-Sandman "You had your chances to help this man, but you never came to his aid. You two should be ashamed of yourselves! This man has more honour than the two of you combined! Now, GET LOST!!"

Sandman raises his Singapore Cane and Stevie Richards runs off! Rhyno stands there for a moment, then decides to choose his battles wisely and turns and leaves the parking area! The fans cheer as Sandman joins Dreamer in the ambulance and it drives off...

Back inside now, Josh Matthews is with John Cena! The fans give a mixed reaction as Matthews begins a quick interview...

-Matthews "We've only got a couple minutes here before the big match, so John, do you have any comments on the match itself?"
    -Cena (grabs the microphone from Matthews) "Step aside, punk! Listen up Kane! I know it was you that attacked me last week and yeah, I tried to get my revenge but you punked me out good. You won the first battle, but the war ain't over, boy! After tonight, when I walk out of here the NEW Contender's Champion, I'm going to fulfill my promise to Shane McMahon and have a shot at the NEW World Title. After that, I'm coming for you, you big red piece of crap! Tonight, the Contender's Title, tomorrow...THE WORLD!"

John Cena drops the microphone and storms off as Matthews looks on...

-Styles "Don't you dare go anywhere, the NEW Contender's Title is on the line in a 4 Corners of Hell in a Cell match, NEXT!!"

The Hell in a Cell begins to lower to the ring as we cut to commercial...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, the crowd is pumped and ready for the 4 Corners of Hell in a Cell Match!

-Styles “I’ve been waiting all night for this, Coach! Let’s get this show on the road!”

The Cell has lowered, the fans are amped and it’s time for……

”ONE OF A KIND!!”

The fans leap to their feet in rampant applause as the first of four contenders makes his way to the ring! Rob Van Dam rushes the Cell and immediately jumps on its side, scaling the Cell in almost record time!

-Howard Finkel “Making his way to the ring, from Battle Creek Michigan. He is “The Whole F’n Show”….”

The crowd joins in as RVD stands on top of the Cell, thumbs in the air!

”ROB…VAN…DAM!!”

”JAILBREAK!!”

The loud cheers turn to a somewhat mixed reaction as John Cena appears on the stage…he stands for a moment, staring at RVD from the stage, RVD staring right back…

-Styles “RVD can’t wait to get his hands on John Cena tonight!”
    -Coach “I wouldn’t be able to wait either! Cena better watch his back tonight in that Cell, he screwed RVD out of the NEW Title, a feat that won’t go unpunished!”

Cena finally makes his way to the Cell, but opts to go inside rather than up top…

Next, we hear the music of Randy Orton! Loud boos spread throughout the arena as Orton makes his way to the ring, strutting and taunting audience members in the front row…he cockily walks in the Cell door, smiling at fans through the cage and flexing, when suddenly…BASEBALL SLIDE FROM CENA!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! The match hasn’t even started yet!”
    -Coach “Orton should know better!”

Orton smashes face first into the steel mesh and Cena begins the attack! Shelton Benjamin’s music hits, but he’s already half way down the ramp! Christy Hemme tries to run behind him, unable to keep up in her heels, as Benjamin leaps onto the side of that cage and heads straight for RVD!

4 Corners of Hell in a Cell Match
    Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Shelton Benjamin
    NEW Contender’s Title

The fans are on their feet as the bell rings and we’re underway!

Randy Orton is getting pummelled by John Cena in no-man’s land, the area between the ring and the Cell…Cena sends Orton sailing into a ringpost, then picks up the steel ring stairs….he tosses them at Orton, connecting with his face with a loud CRASH!! Orton lays on the floor, then Cena turns his attention to the top of the Cell where RVD and Shelton Benjamin are beginning to exchange blows! Cena makes his way to the Cell door, but before he can get there, the referee locks the door!

-Styles “What the hell?”
    -Coach “Match Rules, Joe! As soon as the bell rings, the door is locked, whether you’re inside or not!”

Cena tries to get out, smashing at the door with no luck…the referees yell at him to continue the match, the single referee inside pulling at his arm and telling him to continue! Cena shoves the referee to the ground and turns back to Randy Orton, who is on his feet now! CHAIRSHOT ON CENA!!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! WHAT A SHOT!!”

The chair bends over Cena’s head as he’s laid out cold! Orton, on his knees, crawls over to Cena and makes the cover!

-Styles “Cena could face an early elimination here!”

1…

2…

KICK OUT!! Cena kicks out!

Orton continues to beat on Cena as the camera zooms in on RVD and Benjamin on top of the cage…RVD has Benjamin down on his hands and knees as he backs up a few steps…RVD charges…Dropkick to Benjamin’s face!! Benjamin rolls onto his back and RVD turns to the crowd, playing to them as they begin to chant “RVD!! RVD!!”

RVD turns back to Benjamin and charges…ROLLING THUN-…NO!! Benjamin moves!! RVD’s back slams hard on to one of the supports on top of the cage! RVD’s back bends over the metal pole and he writhes in pain, holding his lower back…

-Styles “Bad news for RVD! That risky manoeuvre cost him!”

Benjamin takes a moment to regain himself, Christy screaming at him from the arena floor to capitalize…Benjamin eventually does, stomping away at RVD’s back, then applying a Camel Clutch on top of the Cell!

-Coach “Smart play by Benjamin! Targeting RVD’s sore back!”

Benjamin holds the Camel Clutch for what seems like ages, wearing RVD down more and more! He finally lets go, slamming RVD’s face into the steel mesh in a sign of disrespect…Benjamin taunts RVD, lightly kicking his ribs and legs, smiling to himself…

-Styles “As talented as Benjamin is, he sure is a prick!”
    -Coach “You almost have to be in this business!”

Benjamin finally picks up RVD and sets him up for the Big Money!

-Styles “OH NO!! RVD’s in a predicament here!”

Benjamin waits a moment, then finally lifts RVD into the air!

BIG MONEY ON TOP OF THE CELL!! RVD slumps onto his back, laying on the unforgiving steel fencing! Benjamin gets to his feet and looks back at RVD, then begins to climb down the cage…

-Styles “What is he doing?”
    -Coach “You have to be pinned in the ring, dummy! No sense in Benjamin staying up there!”

Benjamin climbs down the cage, leaving RVD on top of the Cell, nearly lifeless after the sickening Big Money! Benjamin notices the locked door and gets one of the referees to open it, but the referee won’t!

-Styles “Ha ha! Looks like Shelton’s out of luck!”
    -Coach “I don’t think so, Joe!”

Christy Hemme steps in, giving the referee a little female persuasion! Hemme leans in close to the referee, who swoons and eventually gives up the key! Benjamin opens the cage door and hands it to Christy, who puts it down the front of her shirt!

Shelton Benjamin is in the ring now, looking on as Randy Orton continues to dominate John Cena! Randy Orton takes Cena down with a Snap Suplex, then quickly locks in a Figure 4! Cena is screaming in pain, thrashing at the canvas! Orton holds the submission, then when the referee isn’t looking, uses the ropes for leverage!

-Styles “HEY!”
    -Coach “Like he’s going to get disqualified! It’s Hell in a Cell for a reason!”

Orton holds but Cena refuses to tap…Orton breaks the hold after several moments as Shelton Benjamin relaxes in the corner! Orton picks up Cena, setting him up for another Suplex…but Orton turns and notices Benjamin back in the ring…Orton looks at Benjamin, then signals for a Double Suplex!

-Coach “Oohh, I’d be careful Randy!”

Benjamin shrugs and grabs a hold of Cena…the two men lift Cena high into the air, holding him for a moment……but Cena falls back down, reversing into a DOUBLE DDT!!

-Styles “What a move by Cena!”

Cena gets to his feet, favouring his right leg…he waits for both men to get up, first Shelton Benjamin, who he uses his own momentum against to toss out of the ring! Benjamin slams hard into the steel cage, then falls to the floor! Orton is up now, turning towards John Cena…

JAILBREAK!! JAILBREAK ON ORTON!!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! Cena hits the Jailbreak out of nowhere!”

Cena makes the cover on Orton! The crowd cheers and counts along!

1….

2…

3!!!

Eliminated via Pinfall by John Cena: Randy Orton

-Styles “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!! ORTON IS OUT!! Cena turns the tables!”

The fans cheer as Randy Orton lays in the ring for a moment, not moving as Cena gets to his feet and begins playing to the crowd…Benjamin is still down on the outside and the referees are arguing with Christy Hemme, trying to get the Cell door key back! RVD is laying on top of the Cell, looking down at Christy Hemme and the referees…realizing what is going on, RVD returns to the centre of the Cell and begins pulling at the Cell ceiling!

-Styles “What the hell is he thinking?”
    -Coach “He’s gotta find a way in somehow!”

RVD tears at the ceiling of the Cell, pulling at one section of fencing until it finally begins to give away! RVD pulls and pulls, tearing a whole section of the ceiling off!

-Styles “WOW! RVD is determined to get in that Cell!”

Randy Orton is on his feet now in the ring, standing behind Cena who is looking down at Shelton Benjamin, who is bleeding from the forehead…Cena is talking trash to Benjamin, when he suddenly turns around to face Orton…

RKO ON CENA!!!

-Styles “OH COME ON!!”
    -Orton “He can’t get out of the cage, he might as well enjoy himself!”

The referees continue to argue with Christy Hemme as Orton stands in the ring…he sees Benjamin slide back into the ring….

RKO ON SHELTON BENJAMIN!!!

-Styles “Somebody get that bastard out of here!!”

Randy Orton stands in the ring still, too loud boos….but the boos suddenly change to loud cheers as someone comes down the entry way!

-Coach “Who’s that?”
    -Styles “It’s…it’s…

…CHRIS BENOIT!!”

Chris Benoit hobbles down the ramp, favouring his right leg, still wrapped at the knee! He grabs a hold of Christy Hemme, tearing off her shirt!”

-Coach “He can’t do that!”

The key falls to the ground, as does Christy, and Benoit picks it up! Benoit unlocks the cage door! Randy Orton looks on, horrified! He tries to run from Benoit but has nowhere to go! Benoit catches him, slamming him into the Cell wall! Benoit drags Orton by the hair all around the Cell to the door, busting him open! Benoit throws Orton out of the cage and continues beating him all the way up the ramp!

-Styles “Benoit came to get him some again! So long Randy!”

As Benoit and Orton disappear backstage, the crowd’s attention returns to RVD, who is now crouched on top of the Cell, looking down at both men RKO’d in the ring!

-Coach “I don’t like the looks of this…”

The crowd loses their minds as RVD leaps into the air!!

5 STAR FROGSPLASH ON SHELTON BENJAMIN!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!!”
    -Coach “That was incredible!”

RVD 5 Star’s Benjamin from on top of the Cell! RVD lays in the ring as the crowd chants “HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!” RVD holds his ribs for a moment, then finally rolls over to Shelton Benjamin making the cover…the crowd counts along!

1….

2….

3!!!

Eliminated via Pinfall by Rob Van Dam: Shelton Benjamin

-Styles “Shelton Benjamin is out! We’re down to two!”

RVD slowly gets to his feet, as does John Cena…Shelton Benjamin rolls out of the ring to be tended to by Christy Hemme…Benjamin is helped out of the Cell as RVD and John Cena stand and face each other in the ring!

-Coach “Here we go!”

Both men meet in the centre of the ring, exchanging blows! The crowd is on their feet, cheering wildly as RVD capitalizes, beating Cena into a corner…one kick, two kicks…Roundhouse! Cena slumps to the ground as RVD turns and finds the chair used by Randy Orton earlier…

-Styles “Look out! RVD’s got that chair!”

RVD turns and runs….CHAIR SURF!! The chair slams into Cena’s face as RVD rolls to his feet to loud applause and “RVD!” chants…RVD pulls Cena into the centre of the ring, then looks to the heavens that are the top rope…

-Coach “RVD could take it here! Get up John!”

RVD, still favouring his back and ribs, climbs to the top rope as the fans lose their minds! RVD gets ready to leap…

-Styles “RVD’s gonna fly!”

Rob Van Dam soars into the air, high above the ring….

CENA MOVES!!! RVD SLAMS HARD INTO THE MAT!!

-Styles “NO!”

Cena is on his feet now, RVD struggling to his, holding his already injured ribs…he turns to Cena, who kicks him hard in the stomach and lifts him backwards onto his back…

JAILBREAK!! JAILBREAK ON RVD!!

-Coach “Good night, Rob!”

Both men are down and exhausted as the crowd is going nuts! Half the arena cheering for Cena, the other half for RVD! The tension is split right down the middle as Cena makes his way over to RVD, attempting to cover…he gets an arm over RVD’s chest…the crowd joins in!

1…

2….

THR
    -KICK OUT!!! RVD KICKS OUT!!

-Styles “RVD is still alive!!”

Cena falls backwards, hands over his face! He can’t believe it! He slams his fists into the mat in frustration, then picks up RVD, who is barely moving…Cena lifts RVD onto his shoulders one more time…

-Coach “This should do it here!”

Cena gets ready for the Jailbreak…

RVD REVERSES!! RVD slides off Cena’s back and spins him around….VAN DAMINATOR!!

The crowd leaps to their feet as RVD leaps to the top rope for one more 5 Star! He prepares himself, when suddenly someone appears in the ring!

-Styles “What the hell!?”

IT’S KANE!! KANE IS HERE!!

-Coach “Where the hell did he come from?!”
    -Styles “I think….yes, he came from under the ring!”

Kane, sporting his red cloak, grabs RVD by the throat!! RVD is on the top rope and Kane has him in his grasp….Kane lifts RVD….

CHOKESLAM OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! RVD WAS ALMOST BROKEN IN HALF!!”
    -Coach “His ribs have got to be screwed up.”

Kane then drags John Cena, who isn’t moving either on top of RVD!!

-Styles “NO!! NOT LIKE THIS!! WHAT THE HELL IS WITH KANE!?”
    -Coach “Yeah really! Make up your damn mind!”

The referee refuses to count, until Kane stands over him, staring at him from under his cloak, face completely hidden! The referee, feeling threatened, eventually makes the count…the fans are booing like crazy!

1….

2….

3!!! JOHN CENA WINS!!

Eliminated via Pinfall by John Cena: Rob Van Dam
    Winner and NEW Contender's Champion: John Cena

-Styles “Damn him! Damn Kane right back to hell! This isn’t fair at all!”

Kane stands over Cena and RVD as Cena’s music begins to play…the crowd boos loudly as Kane begins to raise his arms…he brings his arms down at his sides…..

….but nothing happens.

-Styles “What the hell?!”
    -Coach “Isn’t that the big scary ‘BOOM!’ part?”

Kane looks confused in the ring, looking around as the crowd stops booing…the arena is silent for a moment as Kane tries again…and again….still nothing….until…

Red pyros explode from the stage, the ringposts, everywhere! Kane looks on from the ring, staring at the entry way when out walks….KANE!!

-Styles “WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!”
    -Coach “I knew it! I knew that wasn’t really Kane!!”

”Kane” stares at Kane from the ring, almost in fear! Kane looks on from the stage as the crowd screams and cheers! Kane looks on for a moment, while “Kane” stands in the ring, red cloak hiding his face between RVD and John Cena!

-Styles “Who is that impostor Kane!? What is his plan!?”
    -Coach “I have no idea what’s going on here, but I want to find out!”
    -Styles “John Cena takes home the Contender’s Title tonight, but at what cost? We know that the ‘Kane’ interfering in these matches was an impostor! Will we find out next week who he is and why!? Good night folks!”

The camera shows the stare down between both Kane and “Kane” as NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air…

It's actually Doctor Whom

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you're getting back into writing, B sting, you've a real knack for it.

Good luck with the fed....great twist at the end of this show.
    - HOF 2013 -

- Be good. -

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Froggy. Nice sig, btw.

I'm bored, I don't have any homework and after The Daily Show, my night usually consists of me sitting in front of the computer until I feel tired enough to go to sleep.

Translation: I'm putting up a new show tonight.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a brief video recap of the previous week's events, ending with the staredown between both Kane and "Kane", we're ready for another edition of NEW Tuesday Night!

"Because this city...this city is haunted...by ghosts of broken homes!"

alexisonfire blasts the eardrums of everyone in the arena as NEW Tuesday Night hits the airwaves! Thousands of screaming fans leap to their feet as the white pyros of the NEW explode from the stage and ring!

"And there's no hope...left for these souls!"

-Joey Styles "Welcome one and all to another installment of NEW Tuesday Night! As always I'm Joey Styles along with my partner in crime, Johnathon Coachman. Coach!"
    -Coach "Thanks Joe! What a night it's going to be here after last week's events! The biggest match in NEW history thus far took place and John Cena emerged the NEW Contender's Champion!"
    -Styles "Not only that, but he did it with the assistance of the imposter "Kane", whom we thought was out to seek revenge on Cena all along!"
    -Coach "Serves us right for assuming anything in this place. You never know what can happen next!"

"JAILBREAK!!"

Just as Coach finishes speaking, the fans erupt into a chorus of boos as the NEW Contender's Champion, John Cena, appears on the stage, his hip hop theme blaring throughout the arena...Cena walks to the ring, mic in one hand, Title in the other...

-Coach "Well speaking of surprises, John Cena has graced us with his presence."
    -Styles "Augh, 'graced'? C'mon, the guy's a sleezeball."

Cena stands on the turnbuckle for a moment, arms raised, holding the Title high above his head with both hands...he hops off and begins to speak..

-Cena "Damn it's getting hard being right all the time!"

The fans boo even louder, some beginning chants of "FUCK YOU CENA!!"

-Cena "Listen I don't want to take up a lot of time, we got plenty of show to do, so I gotta make this quick. I just got one topic to touch on here and it's really obvious. I know all of you here and the millions watching at home are all thinking the same thing I'm thinking."

The fans give a mix of cheers and boos, some still booing Cena while others catching on to what Cena is talking about...

-Cena "I've come out here to call out the so-called 'Impostor Kane'! I want him to show his cowardly face, right here, right now!!"

The fan give a decent pop as Cena stands in the ring, waiting for someone...anyone...to come out of the entry way...

"ONE OF A KIND!!"

-Styles "OH MY GOD!! SAY IT AIN'T SO RVD!!"
    -Coach "Would you relax? How could RVD be the impostor and Chokeslam himself last week?"
    -Styles "Oh yeah..."

The fans leap to their feet as RVD walks out on stage, microphone in hand! He stands for a moment, playing to the crowd on either side of the stage, then paces a bit as he begins to speak...

-RVD "Cena, let me start by saying congratulations. Although it was an unfair win, I trust that you didn't have anything to do with that impostor showing up in the match and you won in the end. So, way to go man, congrats."

-Styles "What class!"
    -Coach "Oh please."

The crowd pops a bit as RVD continues...

-RVD "But I gotta tell ya, you and I probably aren't going to get along in the long run around here because we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. But we do agree on one thing: that son of a bitch impostor Kane deserves what's coming to him!"

The fans erupt in an "RVD!!" chant! Cena smiles a bit and speaks...

-Cena "So what do you suggest we do, Rob?"

Before RVD can speak, alexisonfire hits the speakers again and the crowd gives a huge pop as the NEW Owner, Shane McMahon walks out on stage!!

-Styles "Shane McMahon is here! I knew he wouldn't be able to keep out of this one!"

-Shane "Rob, John, I want to first applaud you two, along with Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin on a great match last week."

Cheap pop...

-Shane "But as you both know, you can't both be making all the decisions around here. That's my job and you have to respect that."
    -RVD "Yeah man."
    -Cena "Whoa whoa whoa, to hell with that shit!"

The fans begin booing again as Shane looks at Cena in disgust!

-Cena "Listen bro, I know you think you 'own' this place, but be real for a sec. I told you that the superstars of the NEW were the ones that really call the shots, and I stick by that! We can make the twists and turns and there ain't a God damn thing you can do about it!"

The fans boo Cena as Shane licks his lips, smiling and getting ready to speak...

-Shane "Well thank you John, you made my decision a hell of a lot easier."

-Styles "What's he mean?"
    -Coach "Shh!"

-Shane "I didn't know who to put in the Main Event match tonight against the Impostor Kane, but thank you for volunteering!"

-Styles "WHAT!?"

The fans pop huge at Shane's announcement!!

-Shane "That's right John, I figured 'Hell, I'm in a good mood. Maybe I'll give John Cena the night off to rest up, since he'll probably want his NEW Contender's Title shot this Sunday against Kane'. I figured I'd put Rob here in the match, but no, oh no no NO!! Tonight, Mr. John Cena is going to go one on one with none other, than the so-called 'coward of the NEW', the Impostor Kane!!"

The fans react with almost pure elation! The cheer and scream as Cena stands in the ring, looking frustrated, but still with his game face on...

-Cena "FINE!! You know what? It will give me great pleasure to show the world his face, right here TONIGHT!!"

The crowd pops again as Shane's music hits...he and RVD walk out of the arena, RVD discussing something with Shane, looking a little upset he didn't get a shot at the Impostor Kane tonight...

-Styles "You heard it here folks! John Cena takes on the Impostor Kane tonight in the Main Event! Will he be revealed to the world!?"
    -Coach "I sure hope so! I can't wait to see who it is and what his plans are!"
    -Styles "Well stay tuned folks because up next, in tag team action, we're going to see Matt and Jeff Hardy in a non-title match against CM Punk and Paul London!"

The Hardy Boyz are seen walking to the arena, Tag Titles around their waists as we cut to commercial...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, the music of The Hardy Boyz hits! The fans are already on their feet, cheering wildly as the brothers make their way to the ring, sliding in across the canvas and standing on opposite turnbuckles, Titles gleaming from their waists, arms raised in the air...

The party ends however when the theme of CM Punk and Paul London, "A Monument Encased In Ash", hits the speakers...the fans boo and spit profanity-laced insults from the front row as The Originators enter the ring, not playing to the crowd like they once did when they finally clicked as a team, but rather snarling at Matt and Jeff, almost drooling over the Tag Titles...

-Styles "Well these so-called 'Originators' are here and I gotta tell ya Coach, I don't really know exactly what they originated, unless it's being a couple of cheaters!"
    -Coach "Is that your idea of an insult? C'mon man."

Before the match can begin, CM Punk grabs a microphone from Howard Finkel and paces the ring, speaking as Paul London looks on...

-CM Punk "Before the match starts, I'd just like to remind the crowd of just why we're called The Originators. Paul London and I are not only the first and only Straight Edge Tag Team in the NEW, but we also invented exactly what it means to be a New Era Tag Team."

-Styles "What's he going on about? Someone cut his mic!"

-CM Punk "Sure, you can be like these two idiots across the ring from me, using the same old tired and worn out moves the fans have seen a hundred times, or, you can be like my partner and I, using fresh maneuvres every single match, always keeping the opponents guessing and always making them think twice before sending one of us into the ropes, climbing a turnbuckle or even entering the ring to start the match."

-Coach "He does have a point, CM Punk and Paul London are a great tag team, and a breath of fresh air in this place."

-CM Punk "Furthermore-"

CM Punk is cut off as Jeff and Matt attack!!

-Styles "I guess the Hardyz have had enough!"

Matt and Jeff lay into CM Punk and Paul London with hard punches as the bell rings!!

The Hardy Boyz vs. The Originators - Non-Title Match

Summary
    Although Matt and Jeff got a jump on The Originators at the start of the match, once the referee gained control of the match and centred Matt and Paul London in the ring, The Originators took over domination of the match. CM Punk distracts the referee for a brief moment, allowing Paul London to hit a low blow and an eventual 450 Splash for a near fall, and it was all London from there.

Finish
    Paul London continues to dominate the match, beating Matt Hardy senseless around the ring, using various high-flying maneuvres and eventually hitting a powerful Fisherman Suplex and holding for the cover...1...2....kick out by Matt Hardy..

London gets to his feet and brings Matt up with him...after taunting Jeff Hardy, he sends Matt into the ropes...he sets up for a Hip Toss, but Matt reverses into a Tornado DDT!! Both men are down and trying to tag out, crawling to their corners as the fans begin cheering the Hardyz on...Jeff is aboslutely dying to get in the ring.....

BOTH MEN TAG OUT!!

-Styles "Here we go!!"

CM Punk and Jeff Hardy meet in the centre of the ring, with Jeff gaining the upperhand with a flurry of rights and lefts, then several kicks to the ribs and an eventual Roundhouse Kick, sending CM Punk rolling out of the ring to regain his composure...

Back in the ring, Matt Hardy has Paul London in the corner, whipping him into the opposite corner...Matt slides into position as Jeff backs up...

-Styles "The Hardyz gaining control here!"
    -Coach "Here it comes!"

The referee gets in the way, shouting at Matt that Paul London isn't the legal man...

POETRY IN MOTION!!

-Styles "OH NO!!"

The referee gets knocked down in the process! The referee is down and out, as is Paul London! Jeff Hardy gets to his feet and spins around to see CM Punk diving at his brother almost from across the ring....WHAM!! CM Punk lays out Matt Hardy with one of the Tag Title belts!

-Styles "NO! COME ON!!"

CM Punk spins around and sees Jeff charging...CM Punk ducks....WHAM!! CM Punk almost levels Jeff Hardy with the belt! Jeff stumbles back into a corner and CM Punk takes advantage, sitting Jeff on the top rope...

-Coach "Man, I love this move!"

CM Punk has Jeff set up....

PEPSI PLUNGE!! PEPSI PLUNGE ON JEFF HARDY!!!

CM Punk makes the cover...the referee is stirring now, he begins to count slowly, a few audience members counting along, but they're almost drowned out by the booing...

3!!!

Winners: CM Punk and Paul London

CM Punk leaps to his feet in celebration as Paul London comes to! The fans boo immensly, with a few scattered cheers as Paul London joins CM Punk in the celebration...they raise their arms in victory as the boos continue...The Hardy Boyz are laid out in the ring, completely motionless as Paul London and CM Punk make their way up the ramp, all smiles...

-Coach "I can't believe it! The losing streak is over! CM Punk and Paul London just pinned the Tag Team Champions!"
    -Styles "Oh come on, it's almost like we weren't watching the same match!"

The camera cuts backstage and we see RVD and Shane McMahon having a discussion! The fans pop huge for both men!

-Shane "Listen, Rob, I know you're frustrated but be patient man. If anyone can be patient, I know it's you."
    -RVD "Yeah, you're right Shane. I guess I'll just have to enjoy my night off then."
    -Shane "That's the spirit. But hey, listen I got a surprise for you."
    -RVD "Yeah?"
    -Shane "Since you don't have a match this Sunday for Main Attraction, I've got the perfect thing for you."
    -RVD "Alright I'm listening."
    -Shane "I was thinking-"

Suddenly, Randy Orton walks up! The fans boo as he interrupts...

-Orton "Shane, what the hell? Why the hell am I teaming up with Shelton Benjamin tonight?!"
    -Shane "Randy! I'm glad you're here. Listen, I-"
    -Orton "No no, shut up! Answer my damn question! I can't team with that nobody!"

Suddenly, Shelton Benjamin and Christy Hemme approach! The fans give a heavily mixed reaction...

-Benjamin "Nobody!?"
    -Christy "Yeah! Nobody?!"
    -Orton "Don't even get me started you son of a bitch!"
    -Benjamin "OH THAT'S IT!!"

The two almost come to blows before Shane gets in between them!

-Shane "STOP IT!! STOP IT THAT'S ENOUGH!! BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!"

-Styles "Wow!"
    -Coach "Finally the man takes control!"

-Shane "Alright, settle...I'm glad you're all here because what I'm about to say concerns all of you. Randy, I teamed you up with Shelton Benjamin tonight because AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels requested a match, but I couldn't find a team to face them. So, you two have been scheduled to take them on tonight."

The crowd erupts in cheers!

-Styles "WOW! AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels taking on Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton TONIGHT!!"

-Shane "Secondly, I teamed you two up for another reason, that is to get you guys warmed up to each other before Sunday."

-Coach "Huh?"
    -Styles "They're teaming up on Sunday too?"

-Shane "You two are teaming up again on Sunday in a special match I have planned. Rob, this is where you come in."

-Styles "I like where this is going!"

-Shane "Rob, remember I said I had a surprise for you?"
    -RVD "Yeah..."
    -Shane "Well, you are going to team up with a mystery partner this Sunday against Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin!"

The crowd goes nuts!!

-Styles "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!"
    -Coach "Wait Joe, Shane's got more!"

-Shane "But, not only are you teaming up with a mystery partner, there is going to be a Special Guest Referee!"

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

-Shane "This Sunday at Main Attraction, you, Rob Van Dam, will team up with a mystery partner against Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton with a Special Guest Referee. The Special Guest Referee for the match will be none other than......

....CHRIS BENOIT!!!"

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

The fans erupt in huge cheers as Randy Orton almost goes completely pale! Randy Orton has a look of complete horror on his face as RVD smiles and shakes Shane McMahon's hand!

-Styles "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT COACH!?"
    -Coach "That's amazing! Chris Benoit the Special Guest Referee! I can't wait!!"

-Shane "So gentlemen, best you two get ready for your match tonight!"

Shane walks off as RVD smiles and goes his own way...Randy Orton looks at Shelton Benjamin, who just shakes his head in disgust and walks off with Christy Hemme...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, the camera shows a view of chaos erupting in the backstage area!

-Styles "What's going on back there!?"

Shouting and screaming can be heard as Sandman and Tommy Dreamer stand, backed into a corner, each holding a Singapore Cane! Standing in front of them is "Sick" Nick Mondo and John Zandig, each holding a fluorescent light tube! In between the four men is Rhyno and Stevie Richards, both looking completely confused and trying to make sense of what's going on!

-Sandman "COME ON YOU COWARDS!!"
    -Zandig "MAKE YOUR MOVE TOMMY! BRING IT ON!!"
    -Mondo "THAT'S MY TITLE YOU SON OF A BITCH!! IT'S COMING HOME WITH US!!"
    -Richards "GUYS COME ON, THIS IS GETTING COMPLETELY SCREWED UP!!"

-Styles "Stevie Richards is right Coach, there's no order with any of these guys anymore!"
    -Coach "You know I used to think the 24/7 rule was a good idea....and now I think it's a GREAT idea!"

Finally, Shane McMahon shows up!

-Shane "WHOA WHOA WHOA!! ALL OF YOU GUYS JUST COOL IT!!"

Shane restores some order and stands with all six men...

-Shane "Listen, this has gone far enough, okay?"

Sandman shoves Mondo, causing some commotion...Shane speaks up again!

-Shane "HEY!! STOP IT!! THE NEXT PERSON TO TOUCH ANYONE ELSE GETS SUSPENDED INDEFINATELY!!"

The six men back down and start to pay attention...

-Styles "Damn, Shane sure is taking matters into his own hands tonight."
    -Coach "As well he should!"

-Shane "Alright, now listen. You guys want to tear each other apart, but this is getting out of hand. I don't care what federation you started in, whether it be WWE, ECW or CZW, you're all in the NEW now and you're going to play by MY rules!"

The fans cheer, some chanting "NEW! NEW!"

-Shane "I have to admit, I was a little ahead of myself a couple months ago when I decided to bring back to 24/7 rule for the Hardcore Title. It was a bad decision on my part and had I known it would come to this, the back stabbing and the cheating and lies...I mean I knew there would be some, but not like this. I never would have done it had I known you guys would literally almost kill each other. So here's what I'm proposing..."

Shane grabs a Singapore Cane from Sandman and a light tube from Zandig...

-Shane "This Sunday at Main Attraction, we're going to have a 6-Way Elimination Match for the NEW Hardcore Title."

-Styles "WOW!"

The fans give a decent pop..

-Shane "You six are going to compete against one another and the winner will become the NEW Hardcore Champion.....the PERMANENT NEW Hardcore Champion!"

-Styles "WHAT?! PERMANENT!?"

-Shane "The winner of Sunday's match will be given ONE MONTH off to rest. The 24/7 rule will be eliminated after Sunday and the Hardcore Champion will then have to defend the belt at the next Main Attraction."

-Styles "WOW!"
    -Coach "Seems fair."

-Shane "But that's not all. This Sunday, the 6-Way Match is going to be a SINGAPORE LIGHT TUBE MATCH!!"

-Styles "A WHAT?!"

-Shane "I'm going to supply you guys with all the Singapore Canes and fluorescent light tubes I can find and leave them for you to have fun with. BUT! You all have to wait until Sunday to have your fun. Tonight, anyone that attacks anyone else is immediately banned from the match on Sunday. So rest up, and enjoy boys."

Shane walks off as the crowd pops huge! He has a Singapore Cane on one shoulder and a glass light tube on the other...the 6 men have their words then go their seperate ways, agreeing to wait for their brutal match this Sunday!

-Styles "Shane McMahon is laying down the law left right and centre tonight!"
    -Coach "He sure is! Anyways, grab a snack and get back here folks because you don't want to miss the next match! "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin teams up with Randy Orton to take on AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, NEXT!!"

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We return from the break and Emanuel's "Hey Man!" hits! The crowd gives a huge pop as AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels appear on the stage! They make their way to the ring, eventually standing on opposite turnbuckles as the usual green laser lights pierce the darkness of the arena!

-Styles "I'm damn excited for this match Coach!"
    -Coach "Me too, I'm always excited when Christy's around!"

With that, the music of "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin hits! A very vocal mixed reaction spreads through the audience as he makes his way to the ring, alongside Christy Hemme and stands at ringside awaiting his partner....

Randy Orton! Orton's music hits and he struts his way down to ringside...he gives Benjamin a little smirk, then looks Christy up and down...Benjamin gets in his face and the two have a stare down!

-Styles "Oh geez, they're not even going to make it in the ring!"

The two stare each other down for a moment, until they look up and see AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels soaring through the air! DOUBLE PLANCHA!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"

Styles and Daniels pick up Orton and Benjamin, Daniels tossing Benjamin in the ring and Styles beating Orton around the ring as the bell sounds!

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. Randy Orton and "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin

Summary
    Christopher Daniels and Shelton Benjamin begin the match and Daniels takes advantage early on...he showcases a few of his signature moves, hitting a picture-perfect Best Moonsault Ever and following it up with the Last Rites for a near fall..Daniels dominates until Benjamin reverses an Angel's Wings, lifting Daniels onto his back, still hooking his arms, and dropping him straight down on his head!

Finish
    Benjamin, tired and hurting from Daniels' onslaught, crawls over to Randy Orton, arm outstretched for a tag....Orton looks at Benjamin for a moment, then pauses...

-Styles "Orton's not going to tag in! He's going to leave Shelton in there to get pummeled!"

Christy Hemme yells at Orton from ringside as the crowd boos...Orton pauses another minute as Benjamin tries to get up....then Orton tags in! Randy Orton gets in the ring just as Daniels is tagging in AJ Styles and the two meet in the centre of the ring! They exchange blows until Styles gets the upperhand, beating Orton into a corner! He gets up for the 10 Punch, landing 8 of them until Orton hits a Low Blow! AJ Styles holds his crotch in pain as Orton lifts him onto his shoulders...FALLING POWERBOMB!

-Styles "Dammit! Low Blow! Come on ref!"

The ref doesn't intervene however as Orton locks in the Figure 4! Randy Orton, using his favourite submission, holds it for a moment until Christopher Daniels attacks! Daniels breaks the hold, but that is until Shelton Benjamin appears in the ring, attacking Daniels and tossing him out of the ring! Benjamin waits for Daniels to rise, then uses the ropes for momentum, hitting a Flying Crossbody to the outside!

Back in the ring, Styles beats Orton to his feet and waits, stalking him...AJ Styles waits for Orton to spin around, then kicks him in the gut, setting him up for the Styles Clash!

-Coach "Oh no!"
    -Styles "Oh yes!"

AJ Styles signals with his arms outstretched, lifts Orton up....ORTON REVERSES!! Orton hits a surprising Hurricarana, flipping AJ Styles over...Styles rolls to his feet and Orton is ready, already charging from the side....RKO!! RKO ON AJ STYLES!! Randy Orton makes the pin as Shelton Benjamin slides back in the ring, having levelled Christopher Daniels with an Irish Whip into the ringpost!

1.....2........3!!

Winners: Randy Orton and "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin

Randy Orton gets to his feet as the referee raises both men's arms...Orton basks in the glory of his pinfall victory, but Shelton Benjamin whips his arm away as Christy Hemme pulls him aside! Orton takes offense and gets in Benjamin's face! The crowd lets out a slight cheer as the two begin to argue! The referee seperates them and Randy Orton smiles as he backs out of the ring...Shelton Benjamin follows close behind, both men leaving the arena without coming to blows, but not walking side by side either...

-Styles "Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin proving they can work as a unit, but definately not proving that they can get along."
    -Coach "Their egos are far too big for them to get along, Joe!"
    -Styles "Well don't go anywhere folks because up next, John Cena gets a crack at the man who attacked him 3 weeks ago after he screwed RVD out of the title, but then attacked RVD last week during the 4 Corners of Hell in a Cell match. John Cena takes on the Impostor Kane, NEXT!!"

John Cena is seen walking to the arena, NEW Contender's Title over his shoulder as we cut to commercial...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"JAILBREAK!!"

John Cena wastes no time getting to the ring as his music hits...he stands in the ring, handing the NEW Contender's Title to the referee, then quickly turns his attention to the entry way...

-Styles "John Cena can't wait to get his hands on this impostor!"
    -Coach "I wouldn't either! This is a huge opportunity for him, he could reveal the identity of the impostor right here, tonight!"

Cena waits as the crowd buzzes, anticipating a new theme song, a new entrance....anything!

-Styles "There's no need for the impostor to hide anymore! We all know he's an impostor, just get out here!"

But nothing happens...

Cena gets restless and begins to yell at the referee, pacing in the ring...suddenly, something appears on the NEW Big Screen!

-Styles "What's going on?"
    -Coach "Who is that?"

It's a view of the backstage area....it's Rob Van Dam!

-Styles "What's he doing!?"

Rob Van Dam is seen crouched high up on some scaffolding...RVD looks at the camera and waves to the audience as the camera pulls back to reveal a red-cloaked figure laying on a table!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!! THERE'S THE IMPOSTOR!!"
    -Coach "Looks like RVD's getting a few shots of his own in before the match starts!"

Suddenly, RVD leaps into the air...

5 STAR FROGSPLASH!!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"
    -Coach "RVD JUST HIT A HUGE 5 STAR ON THE IMPOSTOR KANE!!"

John Cena is livid! He runs up the ramp and sprints to the backstage area!

As Cena disappears backstage, the view on the Big Screen takes over the television...we see RVD laying on the cement floor, holding his ribs and rolling in pain...suddenly, Cena appears on screen! He rushes over to RVD and picks him up!

-Cena "You just couldn't wait, could you?"

Cena screams at RVD and then picks him up onto his shoulders!

-Styles "OH NO!!"

JAILBREAK!!! JOHN CENA HITS A JAILBREAK ON RVD, SENDING HIM CRASHING THROUGH A PILE OF WOODEN CRATES!!

-Styles "OH MY GOD!!"
    -Coach "Oh....ouch!"

Cena stands over RVD for a moment, then turns back to the broken table that the impostor Kane was laying on.....but he's not there!

-Styles "Where did the Impostor Kane go?"

Cena searches the backstage area high and low for the Impostor Kane, but can't find him anywhere!

-Cena "DAMMIT!! DAMN THAT SON OF A BITCH!!"

Cena rushes down a hallway, looking in every door he comes by, looking under every table he passes...the camera follows close behind as Cena searches, unable to find the impostor...

Cena turns a corner and runs into a huge figure! It's Kane!

-Styles "UH OH!!"
    -Coach "Well at least Cena found one Kane!"

Cena looks up at Kane, who glares at him from beneath his red hood...the NEW World Title shines from beneath his cloak....Kane stares down at John Cena for a moment, then speaks...Cena is locked into every word....

-Kane "John, I know you think you understand everything that is going on around here, but believe me, nobody controls anything in this place. There is a higher power that looks over us that neither you nor I could ever fathom. The impostor you look for is here. You'll meet him in just a moment. Just remember one thing, John: I didn't call you that fateful night when Edge was kidnapped, but who did?"

The audience is in shock...an eerie silence spreads throughout the arena as Kane finishes speaking...Joey Styles and Johnathon Coachman don't say a word as the camera pans backwards and we see another red-cloaked figure standing behind John Cena!!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Kane looks up, turning his gaze to the impostor...Cena senses this and slowly turns around, coming face to face with the cloaked figure that he had been chasing in a frenzy moments earlier...none of that mattered now because John Cena could feel that he walked directly into a trap, like this had been planned all along...

Cena turns full face to the impostor and stares at him for a moment...Cena's eyes widen and a loud gasp comes from the crowd as the impostor removes his hood to reveal his identity....it's.....IT'S.....

Spoiler

The crowd erupts with an energy never before heard in the NEW!! They cheer and chant as John Cena stands between both men....they look at each other, then simply walk off, leaving Cena standing alone, wide-eyed, not knowing exactly what to think...the camera zooms in on Cena as NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW World Championship
    Kane (c) vs. John Cena

NEW Tag Team Championship
    The Hardy Boyz (c) vs. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. The Originators

NEW Hardcore Championsip - 6-Way Singapore Light Tube Match
    Tommy Dreamer (c) vs. Sandman vs. "Sick" Nick Mondo vs. John Zandig vs. Rhyno vs. Stevie Richards

Rob Van Dam and Mystery Partner vs. Randy Orton and "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin
    Special Guest Referee: Chris Benoit

NEW Updated Roster

-NEW World Champion-
    Kane
    -NEW Contender's Champion-
    John Cena
    -NEW Tag Team Champions-
    The Hardy Boyz
    -NEW Hardcore Champion-
    Tommy Dreamer

Edge
    "The Whole F'n Show" Rob Van Dam
    Chris Benoit
    Randy Orton
    "The Moneymaker" Shelton Benjamin
    -(Manager: Christy Hemme)-
    "The Originator" Paul London
    "The Originator" CM Punk
    AJ Styles
    Christopher Daniels
    Stevie Richards
    Rhyno
    "Sick" Nick Mondo
    John Zandig
    Sandman

Here's what I'm going to do guys.

If you all want a chance to catch up on my Fic, reading any shows you skipped, missed, didn't care to read, I'll take a week off and let you guys go ahead and read it.

If you don't care, I'm going to start writing the show tomorrow night.

Let me know what you guys want to do. If you want to read up, I have no problem waiting. If you don't need to catch up, I'm going to start writing tomorrow night before I go to work at 10:00PM because I'm itching to write and I can't wait to get my ideas out there.
    Last edited by RT; 11-10-2006 at 04:45 AM.

Lazer

Awesome show, as usual.

I, for one, don't need to wait. I've been reading loyally from the beginning, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.

Thread Information