Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: New Era Wrestling

KingRKO121

Default Re: New Era Wrestling

KingRKO121's Review

First off let me say that just glancing at this it looks FN amazing, the length superb, the banner looks great, & the matches look exciting as well so I am looking forward to reading this

* OPENING VIDEO: Amazing opening felt like I was really watching a video package as it was also very relistic. Great description ( BTW I love that song). Cool that you incorporated all of the feuds in the opening but focused on Edge vs Jericho which I think could be one of the best matches in FF history. Great job using the announcers to hype the show even more as Styles & Coach were both in character.

*AJ STYLES VS RHINO: Intresting way to start off the show with two men that have fought in the past in TNA and had a good feud. You have developed a good feud between them as well in this fed, I loved the storyline with Raven affect and all these injuries so I am intrested to see if AJ will be the next victum. This match was a very good opening match to get the crowd into it, as there were many big moves such as when styles does the suicide plancha over the rope. Also moves they would usually do made it more realistic and i felt it was just the right length. The ending I found the best very exciting with the ref getting gored i knew something would happen then and boy did it ever. RVD that was an FN awesome moment as the crowd and joey styles went crazy great ending as it was a great match but Rhino wins in the end.

* TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH ( ORIGINATORS VS THE DUDLEYS): another good match but I hate the Dudleys in TNA, or wherever they are they are so boring I just can't stand them as I totally wanted the Originators to win. Great wrestling action and also good brawling as well as they suprisingly had a good match, but CM Punk interferes which I don't have a problem with but man this is two in a row with interferences. I understand you want to build future rivalries/alliances but you can't use interferences in every match. But anyway thank you Punk as the Dudleys who have been every other tag champion will have to wait to win this one.

* ORTON/ KENNEDY VS HARDYZ ( RETIREMENT MATCH): I want to say this is predictable because the Hardyz can't retire but one thing I have learned reading your thread is anything can happen so I don't know. Anyway Kennedy is the perfect partner and I think in wwe if Kennedy and Orton teamed up as they are both young, talented, & cocky but back to this match, and it was a great match. So many great high impact moves and just a great back and forth match with so many false finishes where at so many points I thought the Hardyz would be gone. A very exciting ending ( no interference, yet it was still great) as Jeff makes the save as the Hardyz save their careers. Loved the post match with Orton turning on Kennedy that is why orton is the best and I look forward to what you can do with these two in a feud.

* BRET HART VS STONE COLD ( GM MATCH): a WM 13 rematch ( not I quit but still a rematch) anyway the stakes couldn't be higher. This match could never happen in real life today but hey it is your fan fic and this is a perfect dream match. Starts off a little slow but really starts to pick up towards the middle. Neither man really domintated as this was a back and forth match. Some great wrestling and so many great counters made me excited and kept me interesting even though this match was long. Each man kicking out/ not tapping to eachothers finisher made the match even better but in the end the second stunner wins the match for Austin winning himself the GM spot. Post match was prob the moment of the night as Austin/Hart share a beer, as they toast and shake hands as a classy way to end an epic match, I just wish Shane would have gotten stunnered.

* MAIN EVENT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH ( JERICHO VS EDGE): What a match the MOTN by far and it did live up and serpass my expectations. I felt like I was really watching a match and I was never so into a fan fic match, i can't really write more about it, it was just amazing, so many amazing moves, and everything was perfect, this time the interference was neccessary and perfect as I could feel the madness in the crowd and joey styles ( i even got mad) until Austin came out and I am not just saying this to make you feel good but for the first time reading a FF I marked out when Austin came out!! The stunner on HHH brought back memories as it was awesome, but Y2J still wins setting up some feuds in the future.

Overall : Just amazing the promos and everything a very good show with very little wrong

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the NEW Official Site…

KANE MISSING
    In a stunning turn of events, tfsn.com has learned that NEW Superstar Kane has gone missing.

Last Sunday at NEW Main Attraction XI, we saw Kane at an undisclosed location acting irrational and disoriented. Sources believe that Kane had returned to his home that tragically caught fire nearly 30 years ago and scarred him for life. It is not clear why Kane returned there, however after watching the brief video and seeing Kane’s actions in recent weeks, it was apparent that Kane had returned looking for answers as to why he was being stalked and tormented by an unknown force.

Kane got his answer when church bells could be heard in the distance and a large symbol began to burn on the front lawn after the house erupted into flames. The symbol was that of Kane’s brother, The Undertaker.

Unfortunately, NEW broadcasting was forced to return to regularly scheduled programming and cameras did not record the events that took place moments after Kane’s home burst into flames. Luckily, one of the camera crew worked fast and brought a smaller, handheld camera out and began recording…

A video is linked to the website. Upon clicking the video, we see Kane screaming and tearing at his hair, just as NEW cameras returned to NEW Main Attraction XI. But what we didn’t see is shocking to say the least. Kane is kneeling in front of the large, burning Undertaker symbol, when suddenly lightning strikes the symbol! The Undertaker symbol breaks in half and Kane is thrown onto his back! Kane lies unconscious for a moment, and then as the flames die down on the front lawn, we clearly see a group of druids surround him. The druids approach almost out of nowhere and circle Kane. They almost appear to float across the ground as they move in closer. The cameraman ducks behind a bush and continues filming, breathing heavily and clearly in a deep state of fear. The druids then lift Kane’s motionless body onto their shoulders and carry him towards the street. Kane is then loaded into a hearse and the druids surround the car before it speeds off into the night. We continue to hear the church bells in the distance as the dark hearse disappears.
    Kane’s irrational behaviour began shortly after he lost his NEW World Championship match with Edge just over a month ago at Main Attraction X. Kane’s actions grew worse and worse in recent weeks and it is clear now that his actions were caused by torment created by The Undertaker.

What will become of Kane? Will we ever see him in an NEW ring again? What does The Undertaker want with him? Hopefully we will get answers this Tuesday Night.

KingRKO121

wow Intresting I wonder what is gonna happen with Kane possibly a rebirth of him because that is what he needs right now in the wwe, intresting stuff

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The NEW disclaimer fades from view and we’re given a quick recap of last Sunday’s Main Event… “Fever Dream” from the 300 Soundtrack begins to play as the major highlights from Edge and Chris Jericho’s NEW World Title match are shown…the intense beat of the music compliments the highlights perfectly with each heavy impact…

Then, “Fever Dream” cuts out as Triple H’s music hits…we see Triple H in the ring who capitalizes on the downed referee by attacking Edge and hitting him with a picture-perfect Pedigree right in the centre of the ring…but before Triple H can attack Chris Jericho, the Glass Shatters! The fans mark out as the newly crowned NEW General Manager ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin makes his way to the ring and nails Triple H with a Stone Cold Stunner!

But as the music fades to complete silence with nothing but a heartbeat and heavy breathing sounding over the slow images of Jericho crawling towards Edge, we see the damage has already been done…3 seconds later, we have a new World Champion…

Chris Jericho stands tall alongside Christy Hemme holding the NEW World Title high above his head as we fade to black…

alexisonfire’s “This Could Be Anywhere (In The World)” hits and the NEW Tuesday Night video package begins to play! We see subtle differences in the video package, but one glaring difference is noted, which is Chris Jericho holding the NEW World Title! The pyros erupt and the NEW is back from a week break as nearly 20,000 fans scream and cheer in the arena! We’re LIVE! for NEW Tuesday Night!

-Styles “It’s good to be back after that short break folks! As always, I’m Joey Styles alongside The Coach and Coach, I think I speak for both of us when I say ‘Let’s get this show on the road!’”

-Coach “You never speak for me, Joe, but I do agree with you. After the roller coaster ride that was Main Attraction XI just over a week ago, I can’t wait to see the aftermath tonight.”

-Styles “We first should touch on an issue that is in the back of everyone’s minds and that is the announcement that was posted on the NEW official website last night. NEW Superstar Kane has been declared missing and nobody seems to know where he is.”

-Coach “Well they aren’t looking very hard, are they? Just search every graveyard in a 50 mile radius and he’s bound to turn up.”

-Styles “That’s a good start Coach, but alas Kane is missing and it’s obvious The Undertaker is to blame. All we can do now is sit and wait to see what Kane’s fate is. But enough about that issue, we’ve got bigger fish to fry tonight!”

**BREAK THE WALLS DOWN**

The fans leap to their feet in ovation for the brand new World Champion! Chris Jericho’s music plays for a moment, giving the fans a chance to mark out and giving Jericho a chance to obviously soak in the cheers backstage…after a moment, Christy Hemme steps out on stage, mic in hand…

-Christy “For those of you that don’t know him, he is Chris Jericho, the most charismatic Superstar in the NEW today, the only NEW Superstar that matters and the New Era Wrestling World Champion!”

BOOM!!! In a huge explosion of blue and gold, Jericho appears, arms outstretched, back to the crowd, the NEW World Title clutched in his right hand…Jericho stands for some time, soaking in more cheers, then spins to face the crowd and holds the World Title up with one arm as Christy drops to her knees and swoons at his side, clutching his leg…

-Styles “Always the opportunist and never afraid to wow the crowd, Chris Jericho did what so many before him have tried to do and failed: beat Edge for the NEW World Championship.”

-Coach “You of all people should be fuming! I understand the morons in the audience applauding their beloved Jericho because they don’t know any better, but an intelligent man like yourself would know that Jericho only won last week due to Triple H’s interference!”

-Styles “There’s nothing wrong with respecting and supporting two competitors, Coach. Jericho and Edge showed the utmost respect for one another the entire time they battled over the gold and these fans know it. Triple H will be dealt with, I’m sure.”

Jericho takes one last look over the crowd, holding the World Title high at his side before stepping through the ropes..Jericho takes Christy’s mic and paces in the ring after passing off the NEW World Title belt to Christy Hemme…after a moment, Jericho begins…

-Jericho “Welcome to…NEW…ERA…JERICHO!!”

Big pop…

-Jericho “And welcome to yet a new era in this fine company. Last week I did what I said I would do, I climbed to the top of the mountain, through pain and agony, then looked down upon the minions below me and claimed what was rightfully mine all along…the NEW World Championship!”

Jericho eyes the World Title over Christy’s shoulder as she applauds her man…

-Jericho “In a company that thrives on new beginnings and fresh twists and turns, I, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, began the greatest era this company has ever seen last week, The Chris Jericho Era!”

Another decent pop…

-Jericho “Now I wouldn’t be much of a Champion if I didn’t acknowledge the little people. So without further adieu, I would like to show my respects to my worthy foe, Edge, who-“

HUGE pop from the crowd! Jericho takes a moment as the fans cheer…

-Jericho “Yes, yes I know, it was hard to beat him. But beat him I did, and even though Edge put me took me through hell and back, I proved that I am what I’ve always said I am, and that’s-“

**COCHISE**

The fans pop huge as the music of Edge hits! Audioslave’s “Cochise” bellows through the arena as the lights go out! Jericho is left standing alone in the dark as a single white light illuminates the stage, then BOOM!! a huge explosion of white light followed by layers of smoke flow across the entry way! There standing amongst all the chaos is none other than Edge!

Edge makes his way to the ring, a look of complete and utter frustration across his face…Edge steps through the ropes and b-lines it past Jericho, grabbing a mic from the opposite side of the ring…Edge turns back to face Jericho and begins…

-Edge “Chris, I apologize for the interruption, but I couldn’t sit in the back any longer and listen to what you were saying. I have to get something straight here, Chris…do you actually think that you beat me last Sunday?”

Jericho nods as Edge grins slightly…

-Edge “That’s funny Chris, because although you have the NEW World Title slung over your shoulder…congrats by the way…you seem to be forgetting one key point, and that is the fact that YOU NEVER BEAT ME!”

Edge is nose to nose with Chris Jericho now as the two stare each other down…the crowd roars, expecting an altercation between the two, but it doesn’t come…Edge raises the mic to his lips and speaks low and intense…

-Edge “You and I both know the only reason you have the NEW World Championship is because of one man, Triple H.”

Jericho turns his head slightly, looking rather insulted…the fans boo the mention of Triple H’s name…Jericho turns back to Edge and lifts the mic to his lips…

-Jericho “Now Edge, you know I’m the kind of guy that gives respect when respect is due, but you’re starting to push it. Frankly my friend, I’m getting a little sick of your whining.”

The fans react with mixed emotions…Edge glares at Jericho, who glares right back, not backing down an inch…

-Jericho “But Edge, if you want to lose this belt again without Triple H’s interference…I’m right here.”

The fans erupt as Edge’s eyes widen…he looks as if he’s about to punch Chris Jericho in the face! Edge tosses his mic aside, as does Jericho, when…

**GLASS SHATTERS**

The fans mark out yet again as the music of Stone Cold Steve Austin hits! The Texas Rattlesnake makes his way onto the stage wearing jeans and a black t-shirt that says “GM 3:16”… with mic in hand, Austin quickly gets down to business as the fans quiet down…

-Austin “Whoa whoa whoa now, hold on just a second. Now I’m sure there’s nothing these fans would like to see more than watch you two tear each other apart one more time, but Stone Cold Steve Austin was brought in as the NEW General Manager to law down the law, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do!”

The fans cheer as scattered “AUSTIN!!” chants break out in the upper deck, but Austin quickly continues…

-Austin “Chris Jericho, you stand there and talk about new beginnings and yet another new era in this company, but you’re forgetting one thing: Stone Cold Steve Austin is the NEW General Manager and Stone Cold Steve Austin calls the shots, and that’s all I got to say about that!”

Another pop from the crowd…

-Austin “Now normally I would have no problem with letting two fine superstars like yourselves go at it like fat kids fighting over candy later on tonight, but unfortunately, Stone Cold Steve Austin already booked a Main Event for tonight. Last Sunday when Chris Jericho won the NEW World Championship, that left another title vacant, the NEW Contender’s Championship.”

-Styles “What’s Austin getting at?”

-Coach “Shh! Don’t interrupt!”

-Austin “So Edge, if you want a shot at Chris Jericho, you’re gonna have to earn it just like everyone else when you take on Triple H tonight for the NEW Contender’s Title!”

-Styles “WHAT!?”

Huge pop from the crowd! Edge nods his head and begins lipping at Austin, making a belt sign around his waist…

-Austin “But that’s not all. Stone Cold Steve Austin is all about new beginnings too, which is why he’s kicking off this new Stone Cold Era with a bang. Tonight’s Main Event between Edge and Triple H for the NEW Contender’s Championship will be…a Last Man Standing Match!”

The crowd goes nuts! Edge calms down a little as he glares at Austin from the ring…a look of seriousness crosses his face as what Austin just said begins to sink in…

-Austin “So Edge, even though Chris Jericho won that World Title with a little controversy, it isn’t the first time and it certainly isn’t the last, so get your gear on, quit your bellyachin’ and get ready to earn your shot against Triple H…and that’s the bottom liiiine, ‘cause Stone Cold SAID SO!!”

**GLASS SHATTERS**

The crowd erupts as Austin heads backstage! Edge stares at the entry way, then takes one last look at Jericho, who chuckles a bit and shoos Edge out of the ring…he heads backstage as we cut to commercial…

Commercial break…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, we see an NEW camera crew located in the Locker Room backstage…several NEW wrestlers are seen standing around, some in ring attire, others in street clothes…they discuss amongst themselves why they’re all located in the locker room…Bryan Danielson can be heard mumbling to Stevie Richards “Why did he call us in here?” while other superstars look around, confused…

Then, the locker room door bursts open and Stone Cold Steve Austin steps in! The fans give a quick pop as Austin barges in…

-Austin “Alright listen up!”

Austin is carrying a metal briefcase in one hand and a 6-pack of Miller Lite in the other…he sets the briefcase down on a table, then steps behind a nearby podium…Austin opens a beer and tosses the other 5 on the floor, takes a big gulp, then begins…

-Austin “Now I’ve called you all in here because I have an announcement. I was brought in here by Shane McMahon for several reasons, but the most important reason was to put a stop to all the backstage bullshit that’s been going on.”

“Now, everyone in this room was hand-picked by me because you all have something in common: you don’t hold an NEW Championship belt and you don’t really have a chance of holding one any time soon.”

A few wrestlers look around, insulted, then begin to shout at Austin…

-Austin “Hey! Shut up! Shut up God dammit or I’ll take my boot to all your asses! Now…” Austin takes another swig of beer… “Stone Cold Steve Austin knows why you’re all angry and mad at one another. It’s because you’re trying to one up each other with no real purpose or goal in mind. You’re acting like a bunch of yellow-bellied retards and it’s going to stop right now!”

Austin chugs the rest of his beer and crushes the can, tossing it on the floor…he reaches for the metal briefcase and opens it…Austin reaches inside and pulls out a shiny, brand new Championship belt! He holds it up for everyone to see…

-Austin “This is the NEW Television Championship. It will be defended every time NEW programming is on the air. The Champion will be expected to defend it at every show under penalty of being stripped of the Title.”

A few superstars look at one another, excited…others seem less impressed, but try to hide the fact they’re actually intrigued…

-Austin “Now how are we going to go about picking a Champion, you ask?”

-Mr. Kennedy “Look no further, Steve!”

The fans boo as Mr. Kennedy stands up and approaches the podium! Austin looks on in disgust, having been interrupted…

-Mr. Kennedy “You and I both know there isn’t a more deserving Television Champion than MISTERRRRRRRR-“

-Austin “WHAT!?”

-Mr. Kennedy “Uh…MISTERRR-“

-Austin “WHAT!?”

-Mr. Kennedy “MIST-“

-Austin “SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!”

Mr. Kennedy reluctantly takes a seat…he looks at Austin with anger, but doesn’t dare cross paths with the GM on his first day…the crowd laughs as Austin glares at him until he sits still…

-Austin “Anyway as I was saying, I’ve already randomly chosen 8 of you whom I feel are very deserving and will compete in a single-elimination tournament over the next 3 weeks, the two finalists meeting at Main Attraction XII for the NEW Television Championship. Now stand up as I read your names…”

“Tommy Dreamer!”

Tommy Dreamer stands up, smiling a big smile…Raven and Rhyno pat him on the back as he sticks out his chest with pride…

-Austin “Tommy Dreamer, you’re the only name I didn’t pick, so get your ass out of here!”

Dreamer looks completely shot down as he hangs his head and sulks out the door…Mr. Kennedy points and laughs from across the room, resulting in Raven and Rhyno almost attacking him…Austin restores order once again as Dreamer leaves…

-Austin “The rest of you are in the tournament and the brackets are as follows…”

Austin lifts a cover off an easel with a poster board on it…the brackets are set up accordingly:

TONIGHT
    Mr. Kennedy vs. Stevie Richards
    Rhyno vs. Bryan Danielson

NEXT WEEK
    Raven vs. Randy Orton
    Rob Van Dam vs. AJ Styles

Austin takes a moment to open another beer while the Superstars in the room begin eyeing their first opponents…

-Austin “So there you have it. Anyone fighting tonight, get ready. Anyone fighting next week, take notes or something. I’ll be in my office getting drunk, so leave me the hell alone!”

Austin puts the Television Title back in the briefcase, then leaves the locker room…the remaining 8 Superstars are left to glare at one another…

-----

Back in the arena, Joey Styles and The Coach are discussing Austin’s announcement…

-Styles “Damn Coach, our new GM sure is keeping himself busy.”

-Coach “Yeah, and drunk. Does he really think introducing this Title is going to cut down on the number of superstars injuring one another?”

-Styles “I guess we’ll have to wait and see.”

**TEAM EXTREME**

The fans leap to their feet as the music of The Hardy Boyz hits! Matt and Jeff bounce out onto stage, more pumped than ever, as they make their way to the ring!

-Styles “Well here’s two guys with a fresh start, Coach! Matt and Jeff Hardy put their careers on the line last Sunday against Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy, but they pulled through!”

-Coach “The odds were stacked against them and I didn’t think we’d ever see them in an NEW ring again, but they proved me wrong, I must admit. Now, just a week later, they have a shot at becoming the #1 Contender’s to the NEW Tag Team titles!”

Matt and Jeff stand on opposite turnbuckles as the music of their opponents hits…

**RENEGADES**

The new theme music of Shelton Benjamin and Brent Albright hits! Rage Against The Machine’s “Renegades of Funk” plays as the two step out on stage to a decent pop!

-Styles “Now here are two up-and-coming superstars that, with a win here tonight, could be on to big things.”

-Coach “I have a lot of faith in these two guys, but they have their work cut out for them if they want to get past the seasoned Hardy Boyz.”

Benjamin enters the ring as Albright takes his place in their corner…Jeff Hardy steps in for The Hardy Boyz, and the two square off as the bell sounds…

#1 Contender’s Match to the NEW Tag Team Championship
    The Hardy Boyz vs. Shelton Benjamin & Brent Albright

Summary

The match is very fast-paced with a lot of good exchanges between both teams…both The Hardyz and Benjamin & Albright show a lot of chemistry and give the fans an awesome tag match all around…

Matt Hardy tags in for a second time as Jeff puts Albright flat on the mat with a Flipping Leg Drop…Matt comes in for the quick 2-count, but Benjamin breaks it up…this brings Jeff back into the ring and a melee ensues…

Finish
    Brent Albright is down and out with Matt Hardy stomping away at him…Shelton Benjamin has Jeff Hardy against the corner, but Jeff manages to turn the tables and pull Benjamin into the corner…after a few stiff right hands, Jeff pulls Benjamin towards him, then tosses him out of the ring! Benjamin quickly stands up, but his bravery is short-lived as Jeff Hardy comes over the top rope and lands a Suicide Plancha on Shelton Benjamin!

With both men down on the outside, Matt Hardy is free to have his way with Brent Albright…he pulls Albright into the centre of the ring and sets him up for the Twist of Fate….

…AND HITS IT!! Matt Hardy plants Brent Albright with the Twist of Fate! Matt looks to the skies and sees his brother Jeff setting up….he backs up and waits…Jeff leaps…

…ALBRIGHT MOVES!! He rolls out of the way and Jeff Hardy crashes to the mat! Jeff rolls out of the ring as Brent Albright uses his last ounce of stamina to get to his feet…he squares off with Matt Hardy, who rushes him…Albright ducks a hard Clothesline, causing Matt Hardy to bounce off the ropes…Brent Albright quickly slides Matt Hardy into The Crowbar!

-Styles “The Crowbar is locked in! This could be it!”

Matt Hardy cries out in pain as Brent Albright tears at his tricep, pulling Matt Hardy’s arm tightly behind him…as Matt cries out in pain, Jeff attempts to enter the ring and break the hold, but Shelton Benjamin comes to and blocks the attempt, taking Jeff Hardy out with a huge Clothesline on the outside!

Matt Hardy reaches for the ropes, but the pain is just too much….before he knows what’s happening…

……HE TAPS OUT!!!

Winners and #1 Contenders to the NEW Tag Team Titles: Shelton Benjamin & Brent Albright
    The fans give a decent pop, but most are unsure how to react as they watch Matt Hardy tap out to Brent Albright! As the ref calls for the bell, Albright leaps to his feet in celebration and is quickly joined by his tag partner, Shelton Benjamin…

-Styles “I can’t believe it! Shelton Benjamin and Brent Albright have beaten The Hardy Boyz! The team that just put their careers on the line have lost to the rookie team in the NEW! What an amazing match!”

Benjamin and Albright continue to celebrate as Jeff Hardy eventually comes to and joins his brother Matt in the ring…the two Hardyz watch in disbelief as Benjamin and Albright celebrate their way backstage…

Commercial break…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, we see Josh Matthews standing by backstage with The Hardy Boyz who are exhausted and breathing heavily, so Matthews begins the quick interview…

-Matthews “I’m here backstage with The Hardy Boyz who just suffered a stunning upset loss to the team of Brent Albright and Shelton Benjamin, who will now face Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin for the NEW Tag Team Championship in the near future. Matt, Jeff, how upset are you at this stunning loss?”

-Matt “Upset? If anything, we’re just upset at ourselves Josh. I mean, what kind of people would we be if we held a grudge against Albright and Benjamin?”

-Jeff “In all honesty Josh, we got beat fair and square. We had a huge win last week, but tonight we lost sight of our gameplan and those two young guys capitalized. We’ll be backing them 100% when they take on Shelley & Sabin.”

Josh Matthews thanks Matt and Jeff as they walk off…Matthews sends it back to ringside where we see Joey Styles and The Coach sitting at the announcer’s table…

-Styles “What a shocking match that was Coach. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed in the outcome, but The Hardyz took it like true gentlemen.”

-Coach “More like true pansies. What kind of example are they setting as the vets in the Tag Division? They should want those Tag belts more than anything and stop at nothing to get them.”

**MISTERRRRR KENNEDYYYYY**

With that, the music of Mr. Kennedy hits…the fans boo loudly as Kennedy makes his way to the ring and quickly climbs the steps, climbing into the ring and positioning himself in the centre of the ring, motioning for his trademark microphone…

-Styles “Speaking of The Hardyz, their huge win last Sunday was over the team of Randy Orton and the man in the ring right now, Mr. Kennedy.”

-Coach “Yeah, the man that got an undeserved RKO after the match. Honestly, Randy Orton could have taken his frustrations out in other ways, but instead he decides to cheap shot his own team mate that he picked! Disgusting I tell ya.”

-Styles “Well you may be right, but there’s nothing wrong with Mr. Kennedy getting a taste of his own medicine from time to time.”

Kennedy begins pacing in the ring with his microphone close to his face…he smacks his gum loudly, then begins…

-Kennedy “What better way to kick off the NEW Television Championship tournament than with the man that is going to steamroll his way to the finals and become the first ever NEW Television Champion?”

More boos from the crowd…Kennedy smiles and ignores the fans’ jeers and continues…

-Kennedy “Now instead of coming out here and complaining about our new General Manager and his huge lack of respect for a huge superstar like myself, I’m going to simply remind everyone listening exactly who is going to prove to the GM that he is deserving of the Television Title. He is going to be the first ever NEW Television Champ, the greatest Television Champ, and his name is MISTERRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYY!!”

The crowd boos as Kennedy steps up onto the turnbuckle and glares over the crowd…

-Kennedy “…..KENNEDYYYYYY!!”

He releases his mic and it retreats into the rafters…

**WORKING CLASS HERO**

Kennedy’s jeers are replaced with loud cheers as the music of Stevie Richards hits! The fans give a rousing ovation to the hard-working superstar as he makes his way to the ring and climbs into place…

-Styles “Given all the great talent that Steve Austin has placed in this tournament, I’m sure I will be met with great criticism when I say that Stevie Richards is my pick to win this whole thing.”

-Coach “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that over the sound of you being an idiot. You think Richards is going to take this tournament?”

-Styles “I do. Stevie Richards has had an empty feeling ever since the NEW Hardcore Championship was stolen from him by Mr. Kennedy and he’s going to use that as fuel to win tonight, then keep on winning until he deservingly wins the Television Championship.”

Richards stretches near the ropes as Kennedy eyes him from across the ring…as the bell sounds, Kennedy spits out his gum and approaches Richards, who meets him with a lock up…

NEW Television Championship – Round #1

Summary

Before the lock up can even happen, Mr. Kennedy kicks Stevie Richards in the gut, catching him off-guard and quickly taking control of the match…the fans boo as Kennedy dominates Richards early on and keeps dominating, not giving Richards an inch to take back control of the match…

Finish
    With Richards’ stamina quickly depleting, it becomes apparent that he has to make something happen in order to have a shot at winning this match…

Kennedy has Richards locked in a Double Chickenwing and Richards is fading fast…he screams out in pain as Kennedy drives his knee into Richards’ spine, putting even more pressure on his arms and pectoral muscles…

-Styles “Stevie Richards needs a big momentum change here if he wants a chance to win.”

Kennedy continues to apply pressure on Richards, but after a moment, Richards begins to sway to the right, then the left, trying to swing out of the hold…the fans begin a slow clap for Richards as he continues to try and swing himself to his knees…he sways a few more times, then manages to turn to the right, pulling himself to one knee, then eventually forcing himself to his feet! The fans cheer as Richards breaks free of the hold, then ducks under a punch from Kennedy and connects with a right hand of his own!

Richards presses Kennedy back towards the ropes, then whips him to the other side…Kennedy comes back with a Shoulder Block, taking Richards down, but as Kennedy turns and hops off the adjacent ropes, Richards rolls onto his chest and forces Kennedy to jump over him…as Kennedy bounces back, Richards springs to his feet and hops onto Kennedy’s shoulders, hitting a beautiful Hurricanrana pin!

1…

2…

Kennedy kicks out! Richards, feeling the momentum of that near fall, quickly readies himself behind Kennedy and prepares himself…Kennedy staggers to his feet, totally disoriented, then finds himself in a Small Package predicament at the hands of Richards!

1…

2…

Kennedy reverses! He rolls through the Small Package and puts Richards’ shoulders on the mat!

1…

Kennedy’s feet are on the ropes!

2…

Somebody shoves Kennedy’s feet off the bottom rope and thus breaks the pinfall attempt! The ref doesn’t see the interference, but his eyes are quickly directed to the distraction outside the ring! Glaring at Mr. Kennedy from ring side is Randy Orton!

-Styles “Randy Orton just saved this match for Stevie Richards!”

-Coach “He has no right to be here! Kennedy should win by DQ!”

-Styles “So should Richards! Kennedy was cheating too until Orton showed up!”

With Orton at ring side, Mr. Kennedy is far too distracted to see Stevie Richards get to his feet…Richards stands behind Kennedy, his left leg cocked and ready…Kennedy continues to stare at Orton, who points behind Kennedy, causing him to turn around and walk right into a Stevie Kick!!

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner and Advancing to Semi-Finals: Stevie Richards
    The crowd goes insane as Stevie Richards picks up the big win! He hops to his feet and has his arm raised by the ref! Mr. Kennedy is out cold in the ring as Richards celebrates and Randy Orton eyes Kennedy before heading back up the ramp and backstage…

Stevie Richards continues to celebrate as the fans cheer him on…the camera shows Mr. Kennedy begin to stir, his eyes glazed over and a far away look on his face as he holds his jarred head in pain…

-Styles “Stevie Richards is the first to advance in this controversial opening match to the Television Championship tournament! What a way to kick it off!”

Commercial break…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, a quick replay of the final moments of the previous match are shown…Randy Orton’s distraction of Mr. Kennedy which eventually led to Stevie Richards picking up the first win in the NEW Television Title Tournament…

-Styles “I never thought I would be happy to see Randy Orton sneaking down to ringside Coach, but tonight I was. Mr. Kennedy was cheating and was beaten at his own game, then Stevie Richards reaped the benefits.”

-Coach “It’s disgusting Joe. How can you sit there and come down on one person for cheating, then praise another for doing the same? Stevie Richards should have saved himself the embarrassment and just let Mr. Kennedy win.”

The cameras quickly cut backstage and we see Mr. Kennedy storming down a hallway…the fans boo as he goes on a rampage, tossing things out of his way as he cries out in anger…he stops at a refreshment table and flips it over before continuing on his rampage down the hallway and out of view…

**GORE!!**

We cut back to the arena where we hear the music of Rhyno!

-Styles “Well Randy Orton may have the assist in helping Stevie Richards win tonight, but will Richards have his back next week when Orton steps into the ring in this same tournament?”

-Coach “He better if he knows what’s good for him.”

-Styles “So eloquently put, Coach. Anyway the fun continues in this now 7-man tournament as none other than Rhyno makes his way to the ring, and Coach I think we can both agree that the man Rhyno is taking on would much rather have an easier opponent for round one.”

-Coach “Oh boo hoo! This is the mid-carders’ chance to get some recognition and prove that they are worthy of holding a strap! It’s not supposed to be easy.”

-Styles “Point taken.”

Rhyno stands in the ring and awaits his opponent…

**THE FINAL COUNTDOWN**

…Bryan Danielson! The fans erupt as Danielson steps out onto stage, ready to see action for the first time in nearly 6 weeks!

-Styles “Besides Austin’s plan to use the Television Title in order to stop some of the backstage shenanigans, it also gives the mid-carders a guaranteed match every night! We haven’t seen Bryan Danielson in some time, but now we have the chance to see him compete every night for the next month, provided he moves on!”

Bryan Danielson steps into the ring and squares off with Rhyno…the two stare at each other as they begin to circle one another and the bell rings…

Summary

The match is a great showcase of both wrestlers abilities…both men take full advantage of the fact they don’t get to compete every week and prove to the audience and the people backstage that they are worthy of a heavier schedule and to be able to call themselves NEW Television Champion…

After a brief exchange that gives Danielson the upper hand, Rhyno takes control of the match using his brute strength to overpower Danielson and turn the match into a brawl…with Danielson in the corner, Rhyno lays into him with a flurry of punches, wearing him down and eventually lifting him onto the top rope…Rhyno hits a Superplex and covers for a 2-count…

Finish
    -Styles “What a clean and precise match we’ve seen from these two superstars tonight Coach. They’re both proving that the length of the match doesn’t necessarily show how good it is as these guys have done more in a few minutes than some have done in thirty.”

Coach “Agreed Joe. Rhyno is dominating right now with his all out fighting style, but we know Danielson has some tricks up his sleeve to take down the Man Beast.”

Rhyno has Danielson against the ropes again and this time whips him across the ring…Rhyno goes for a wild Clothesline, but Danielson ducks and with lightning speed, he hops onto Rhyno’s back and hooks both his arms with his own arms and legs, rolling Rhyno into a Crucifix pin!

1…

2…

Kick out by Rhyno! Danielson scrambles to his feet, as does Rhyno, but we can quickly see that Rhyno is surprised at the sudden pinning predicament and is caught off guard…he rushes Danielson but Danielson hits a fast Drop Toe Hold and before Rhyno can react, Danielson hooks Rhyno’s arms behind him and flips over, locking Rhyno in The Cattle Mutilation!

-Styles “Cattle Mutilation! OH MY GOD how did Danielson lock that in so fast!”

-Coach “Nobody has escaped this hold since Danielson entered the NEW! Can Rhyno overpower him?”

Rhyno struggles to get free, but it’s obvious that the hold is just far to great…Rhyno screams out in pain, a shocked look on his face, as if he underestimated the pain of this submission…Rhyno tries to pull himself to his knees, but he just can’t get his massive, tree trunk legs under him to release some of the pressure…realizing he has nowhere to go, Rhyno taps out!

Winner and Advancing to Semi-Finals: Bryan Danielson

The fans cheer wildly as the bell sounds as Europe’s “The Final Countdown” hits again! Danielson breaks the hold right away and gets to his feet, raising his arms in victory alongside the ref…

-Styles “Wow Coach, just wow. That was a solid match from these two fine wrestlers tonight. What a finish.”

-Coach “Bryan Danielson is the most dangerous when you think you have the match won. Rhyno thought just that and quickly paid the price. Great job by both of these guys.”

Rhyno gets to his feet slowly, holding his arm in pain…he grimaces as he approaches Danielson, who walks right up and shakes Rhyno’s hand…Rhyno doesn’t raise Danielson’s arm due to the pain in his shoulders, but he gives a nod of respect before he leaves the ring…Danielson celebrates for another moment before we cut to commercial…

-Styles “The Main Event is up next! Edge vs. Triple H for the NEW Contender’s Championship, LAST MAN STANDING! STAY TUNED!”

Commercial break…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**TIME TO PLAY THE GAME**

As we return from the break, the arena goes dark and the purple and green lights that accent Triple H’s entrance begin to sway amongst the booing crowd…Triple H steps out onto the stage, letting water drool from his mouth and down his chest…he looks like a rabid animal as the strobes give the fans random glimpses of him…

-Styles “Coach, I know I get easily excited around this place, but tonight is an exception because I’m almost afraid to see what these two guys are going to do to each other.”

-Coach “I’m surprised Edge hasn’t already run out here and attacked Triple H. I’m also surprised that Stone Cold Steve Austin didn’t just fire Triple H and be done with this mess.”

-Styles “Stone Cold is a much smarter guy than he looks. Had he fired Triple H, we wouldn’t be about to watch perhaps one of the most entertaining and well built-up matches in a long time.”

Triple H stands tall on a turnbuckle and flexes over the crowd…they continue to boo and a few fans in the front row flip off Triple H…he simple glares over the crowd for a moment, then turns to a podium by the announcer’s table…on it, resting in red velvet, is the NEW Contender’s Title…Triple H steps off the corner and continues looking at his ticket to the a World Title shot…

**COCHISE**

The fans rise to their feet as the music of Edge hits! The arena goes dark and smoke begins billowing from the entry way, but before the grand entrance can be complete, Edge rushes from the back and sprints down the entry way! Edge has a chair in hand, but lets it go as he slides into the ring! He hops to his feet and charges Triple H, who swings at him…Edge ducks and comes off the opposite ropes, tackling Triple H to the ground! Edge unloads on Triple H, beating him senseless and striking him with hard rights and lefts! The ref calls for the bell as Edge continues the onslaught to the crowd’s delight!

NEW Contender’s Championship
    Edge vs. Triple H

Summary

With the early advantage, Edge takes control of the match early on and uses his anger and frustration to put Triple H on the run early…Edge beats Triple H senseless to the point that Triple H has to slide out of the ring and catch his breath…but the break is short-lived as Edge follows him to the outside and uses everything around the ring to his advantage, slamming Triple H off the ring steps, ring post, crowd barrier, announcer’s table and so on…the match is all Edge until Triple H finally uses his old tactics, hitting a Low Blow on Edge to give him the time to shake off the beating and do some of his own…

Finish
    Triple H grabs Edge by the hair and tosses him back in the ring…Edge begins to get to his feet, holding his crotch and limping a bit…Triple H watches Edge closely as he looks under the ring for something…Triple H finds what he’s looking for…..a sledgehammer…

-Styles “It was only a matter of time until we saw that.”

-Coach “Last Man Standing, Joe. No rules, no DQ’s, just the first guy that can’t get up by a 10-count.”

Triple H steps up the ring steps and into the ring…Edge is leaning on the ropes and sees Triple H coming, so as Triple H raises the hammer high above his head to strike, Edge simply kicks Triple H hard in the gut…the hammer falls to the canvas and Edge whips Triple H into the corner, keeping him away from his weapon…Edge lands a few hard chops to Triple H’s chest, but Triple H quickly turns the tables, raking Edge’s eyes and spinning him into the corner…Triple H lands a few hard punches, then pushes Edge into a seated position, unloading hard rights onto Edge’s head…

Triple H steps away as Edge slumps to his side…blood begins to trickle down Edge’s forehead as Triple H reaches for his sledgehammer and picks it up…Triple H eyes the hammer menacingly, then turns to see Edge roll out of the ring…frustrated, Triple H follows and climbs out on an adjacent side, not seeing Edge pulling the chair he brought to the ring close to him…

Triple H steps around the corner of the ring to hit Edge, but before he can react, he gets a face full of steel chair! Edge lunges forward from his knees and strikes Triple H right in the forehead! Triple H drops flat on his back as Edge falls beside him, dropping the dented chair…

-Styles “What a shot by Edge! Triple H is down and the ref is beginning his count!”

1…

2…

3…

4…

Edge is on his feet now leaning against the ring…he watches as Triple H opens his eyes and begins to get to his feet…he shakes his head and as he does so, blood begins to show from his hair line…

-Styles “Triple H is busted open now too! This match is not going to end well for either man.”

-Coach “Nobody wins in a Last Man Standing match…well, except the winner.”

Triple H gets to his knees at 5, ending the count from the ref…Edge is back in the ring now, holding his steel chair and beckoning for Triple H to bring it…Triple H uses his sledgehammer for leverage as he leans on it to stay on his feet…still a little woozy from the chair shot, Triple H rolls into the ring…he gets to his knees and Edge charges with the chair once again…

…but Triple H strikes first! He lands a hard shot to Edge’s stomach with the sledgehammer! Edge hunches over, trying to cry out in pain, except the wind is clearly knocked out of him…Triple H pulls himself to his feet using the hammer again almost like a cane…he then raises it up and swings for Edge’s spine, but Edge spins away from it and Triple H strikes the canvas! Edge quickly grabs Triple H by the back of the head and lunges forward, hitting a Bulldog…Edge gets to his feet and crouches in the corner, holding his ribs, but using his pure thirst for revenge to fight through it…

Edge beckons for Triple H to get up…both men with blood pouring from their head more and more, everyone knows this fight is far from over…Edge waits as Triple H turns and charges for a Spear, but doesn’t see Triple H still clutching the sledgehammer! With a mighty swing, Edge runs head first into the sledgehammer!!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! What a shot! Edge could be dead!”

Edge slumps to the ground, rolling onto his shoulders and not moving…Triple H falls over and lands on one knee, clearly tired, but realizing he just dodged a huge bullet and might have this match locked…the ref begins to count as Triple H rushes him…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Triple H is on his feet now, leaning on the ropes…he begs for the ref to count faster as the crowd boos…

5…

6…

7…

Edge begins to stir…he rolls onto one shoulder and grabs the bottom rope…

8…

The crowd begs for Edge to get up…he pulls himself to the second rope and to his knees, then hooks the top rope with his arm…the ref stops his count just in time, saving Edge…

-Styles “Edge still has the fight in him. I can’t believe it’s going to take more than that to keep him down.”

-Coach “With the Contender’s Title on the line, and even more so, this huge feud these two have had over the past couple months, I’ll be surprised if either man stays down.”

Edge has the ropes hooked still as his legs wobble beneath him…Triple H is clearly in pain, but the brief rest while Edge was down gives him a bit of an advantage…he storms over to Edge with his sledgehammer and swings again, but this time Edge moves! The crowd cheers as Edge uses his last ounce of energy and throws himself into the ropes, getting as much momentum as he can…he rushes back at Triple H…

…SPEAR!!! SPEAR ON TRIPLE H!!!

-Styles “SPEAR!! This match is OVER!!”

Edge rolls onto his back and breathes heavily…Triple H is down and out, but with Edge down as well, the ref’s count concerns both of them…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

Edge finally begins to move…the crowd screams and cheers, urging him to his feet as he pulls himself up with the ropes…Triple H is still not up, but the crowd doesn’t care…they only care that Edge gets up and takes the match…

7…

8…

Triple H finally begins to move…he grabs his sledgehammer nearby and manages to pull one knee beneath him…he lifts himself to his feet as the ref’s count reaches 9…

Triple H staggers backwards holding his sledgehammer…Edge turns and sees Triple H, clearly in disbelief that he got up after the Spear…Edge takes a step towards Triple H, but Triple H swings the hammer desperately towards Edge! Edge manages to duck and in one swift move, Edge grabs his nearby steel chair and picks it up…holding it by the legs, he swings the already dented chair towards Triple H just as Triple H swings the sledgehammer towards Edge! With two desperate swings, two sickening sounds are heard as both Triple H and Edge connect!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!!”

Triple H’s head snaps back and sweat and blood spray from his forehead as he drops flat on his back! Edge’s head snaps to the side as blood spurts onto the canvas and he falls to his side, then to his back…both men are down and the crowd is in shock as the two hit the ground hard…the ref begins his count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Neither man has moved an inch! The crowd cheers for Edge, chanting his name, but it’s no use…neither Edge nor Triple H are moving…

8…

9…

10!!!

Match Ends in Double Count Out
    The crowd is unsure how to react…with such an inconclusive ending, the fans barely react at all…they simply buzz as the ref speaks with Howard Finkel, who addresses the crowd…

-Finkel “Due to the ref reaching the count of 10 without either man moving, this match has been rules a Double Count Out and therefore ends in a Draw!”

-Styles “What!?”

The crowd groans in disappointment as the shock from the bloody and gruelling match wears off…some begin to head for the exits while others stay and watch EMT’s rush the ring to check on Edge and Triple H…both of them bloody messes, they barely move as the EMT’s check their pupils and try to immobilize their necks…

-Coach “What a gip!”

-Styles “That was one hell of a match, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed in the finish! Who will be the #1 Contender now? What will Stone Cold Steve Austin decide on next week? Tune in to find out! For The Coach, I’m Joey Styles! Good night!”

The cameras zoom in on Edge and Triple H as they continue to get assessed by the EMT’s and referee in the ring…the arena is silent as we fade out…

NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The NEW disclaimer fades from view and we’re given a sepia tone video of last week’s Main Event… “Come and Get Them” from the 300 Soundtrack begins to play over the brutal highlights of Triple H and Edge’s NEW Contender’s Championship match…under Last Man Standing rules, the two men tear each other apart and the music accents every brutal punch, kick, sledgehammer and chair shot…Edge’s Spear is shown as the fans think he has it won, but Triple H somehow stands up, leading to the double sledgehammer/chair shot that led to a double count out and the ref calling the match a draw…

The NEW Theme hits and the new video package airs! The video ends and as the pyros explode, thousands of fans leap to their feet, waving their signs and screaming and cheering…NEW Tuesday Night is on the air!

-Styles “Ladies and gentlemen welcome to yet another edition of NEW Tuesday Night! We have got a jam-packed show here for you tonight!”

-Coach “After last week’s main event, we’re going to hear from the GM himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin! Apparently he’s going to decide just what to do with the NEW Contender’s Title.”

-Styles “The Television Championship Tournament continues as Round 1 wraps up tonight. We’ll see Raven taking on Randy Orton and shortly after that Rob Van Dam will make his return to the ring when he takes on his long time enemy and the man that put him out with a neck injury, AJ Styles!”

-Coach “We also hope to find out the whereabouts of Kane. Although the guy scares the heck out of me, he is an NEW Superstar and perhaps one of the greatest in this company. I don’t doubt he can take care of himself, but with The Undertaker responsible for his disappearance, who knows what’s happening to him.”

**GLASS SHATTERS**

The fans remain on their feet and continue to mark out as the music of Stone Cold Steve Austin hits! Wearing his black “GM 3:16” t-shirt and jean shorts, Austin storms to the ring and carries with him the NEW Contender’s Championship! Rather than hit all four turnbuckles, Austin gets right down to business as he grabs a mic from Howard Finkel…

-Austin “Alright alright, let’s keep this short, we’ve got lots to cover tonight.”

Chants of “AUSTIN!! AUSTIN!!” echo throughout the arena, but quickly quiet down as the crowd’s interest in the fate of the Contender’s Title gets the better of them…

-Austin “Last week, we watched two of the top guys in this business tear each other apart. We watched Edge-“

Austin is cut off by loud screams and big cheers from the fans…

-Austin “…and Triple H-“

This time Austin is cut off by loud boos…he smirks a little, then continues…

-Austin “…tear into one another like two dogs fighting over a bone, or in this case, two of the greatest in this company fight over a shot at Chris Jericho.”

Another big pop at the mention of Jericho’s name…

-Austin “Anyway you all saw the end of the match last week and again a few minutes ago, so I won’t dwell on it. However what I will dwell on and what I’ve been dwelling on all week is just what the hell I’m gonna do with this stupid belt.”

Austin drops the belt at his feet and rubs his chin…he looks down at it, then picks it up again and continues pacing in the ring…

-Austin “Normally I’d just have Triple H and Edge slug it out again tonight in the Main Event, but neither of them are here tonight due to injuries sustained last week. Don’t worry, they’ll be healthy again by next week, it’s nothing serious, but they needed tonight off.”

Austin looks to the entry way for a moment, then takes a deep breath…

-Austin “Obviously there isn’t anyone worthy of me just handing the Title over to, so I guess-“

Spoiler

Austin’s gaze shoots right to the entry way as the music of John Cena hits! The fans leap to their feet in surprise as they cheer for Cena!

-Styles “OH MY GOD!! It’s not…”

-Coach “John Cena is back!”

As the beats hit full force, John Cena comes flying out of the entry way, pumping his fists and rushing onto the stage! Cena stops and stands perfectly still for a moment, arms at his sides as he soaks in the cheers, then quickly hops to the ring, yelling and slapping hands with fans along the way!

-Styles “I can’t believe it! Cena is back!”

Austin watches in surprise from the ring as John Cena climbs the ring steps and hops into the ring…he leans against one side of the ring on the ropes and raises his arms, hitting his Word Life hand signal…he heads to the other side of the ring and does the same…he then turns to Austin and faces him in the centre of the ring…Cena’s music fades out, but the chants of “CENA!! CENA!!” don’t…

Cena takes a moment, then turns from Austin and grabs a microphone of his own…he goes back to Austin and quickly offers to shake Austin’s hand…Austin looks at his hand, accepts, then speaks…

-Austin “John Cena…”

Decent pop from the crowd…Austin lets go of Cena’s hand…

-Austin “I didn’t know you were here tonight, John.”

-Cena “Surprise!”

Austin snickers as the crowd cheers…Austin begins…

-Austin “So John, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why you pranced your silly little ass down here, does it?”

Cena continues to smile at Austin, not saying a word…

-Austin “I suppose you feel you deserve a shot at this here Contender’s Title, don’t you?”

-Cena “Ohh, close Steve! You almost had it there! Actually no, I don’t want a shot at the Contender’s Title. I’ve simply come out here to ask you to…give me the Contender’s Title.”

Austin steps away from Cena, laughing to himself…the fans cheer Cena on, who fails to see the joke…

-Austin “Now I know you’re joking, John. C’mon, you can’t be serious?”

Cena doesn’t smile…he simply stares at Austin…he raises the mic to his lips, pointing to his face…

-Cena “You see this, Steve? This…is my serious face.”

The smile on Austin’s face disappears…he gets right in Cena’s face and the two stare one another down…

-Austin “Now you listen to me son, and you listen good. You don’t interrupt me out here and get cute with me! You don’t walk out here and tell Stone Cold Steve Austin what to do! I’m the GM here and that’s all I got to say about THAT!”

The fans cheer as Austin puts Cena in his place…the stare down continues until Cena backs away and speaks…

-Cena “Alright Steve, you’re right. But I just thought that with my speedy recovery and all, I deserve a little reward. And since it’s already been announced that I’m returning at Main Attraction XII anyway, I thought what better Main Event than John Cena vs. Chris Jericho for the NEW World Championship?”

The crowd pops as Austin looks away…he shakes his head and quickly speaks over the cheering crowd…

-Austin “Now John, I congratulate you on your speedy recovery. I know neck and back injuries are very hard to rehab from and the fact you did it in just around 4 months is remarkable…but if you think you can just walk in here and take this belt after the hell Edge and Triple H have been putting each other through, then you’re a lot dumber than you look!”

Cena looks insulted as he steps closer to Austin…Austin doesn’t back down, instead he speaks…

-Austin “But you coming out here did give me an idea. Since Edge and Triple H aren’t here this week, this belt is going to stay vacant for just one more week. But next week when they return, they’ll square off again, one on one in a singles match…a singles match that involves a Special Guest Referee!”

Cena throws his head back in disappointment, already knowing what’s coming…

-Austin “And to make sure they don’t hurt themselves again, what better Special Guest Referee than…you, John Cena!”

The crowd pops huge as Cena throws his mic aside…he crosses his arms, disappointed with Austin’s announcement…Austin leans in close to Cena, then raises the mic to his lips…

-Austin “And that’s the bottom liiiine, ‘cause Stone Cold SAID SO!!”

**GLASS SHATTERS**

Austin’s music hits again and he steps high on one turnbuckle, raising his arms over his head…the crowd cheers as Austin steps down, turns to Cena, flips him off, then continues out of the ring…he laughs his way up the ramp, leaving the disappointed John Cena in the ring…

-Styles “Well John Cena’s big return didn’t go as planned, but honestly Coach, I like Austin’s announcement!”

-Coach “Of course you do, because your boy Edge has another shot at Triple H next week. Cena got ripped off, just give him the belt.”

-Styles “Too late for that Coach, Austin’s decision stands. Anyways folks up next the TV Title Tournament continues when Raven takes on Randy Orton! Stay tuned!”

Commercial break…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, we see a wide shot of the arena…

**YOU GOTTA KEEP ‘EM SEPERATED**

The fans cheer wildly as the music of Raven hits! Raven steps out onto the stage in his usual torn jean shorts and black tank top…beside him is fellow Raven Effect member Tommy Dreamer, who lets out a loud cry and gets the crowd psyched up!

-Styles “Man I’ll never figure out how these two get along.”

-Coach “Geez, here we go. Dwell on your stupid ECW days on your own time.”

-Styles “Forget that Rhyno is even in this stable, you’ve got two guys that almost killed one another in one of the bloodiest feuds I’ve ever seen in any company. Now they have a common bond and act like the best of friends. It’s mind-boggling!”

-Coach “What did I just say?”

Raven stands tall on a turnbuckle in the ring while Tommy Dreamer takes his place at ringside, walking towards the announcer’s table…

-Coach “Oh great, he’s coming over here.”

Tommy Dreamer grabs a headset and takes a seat beside Joey Styles…

-Dreamer “Mind if I join you guys?”

-Styles “Not at all!”

-Coach “Yes.”

-Dreamer “Cool, thanks.”

Dreamer has a seat after applauding Raven in the ring, who waits for his opponent…

**BURN IN MY LIGHT**

As the music of Randy Orton hits, he gets a surprisingly big ovation! The crowd cheers him on as he poses on the stage and eventually makes his way to the ring…

-Styles “Man, I never thought I’d see a day when Randy Orton walking into the arena was welcomed.”

-Coach “I don’t get it. They cheer a jerk like Randy Orton, but they boo an amazing superstar like Mr. Kennedy. It makes no sense!”

-Dreamer “Mr. Kennedy is a jackass! I’m glad Randy Orton put him in his place.”

-Coach “Nobody asked you.”

Orton steps through the ropes and poses one more time for the crowd before the bell rings…

Raven vs. Randy Orton

Summary

The two lock up and Raven actually manages to muscle Randy Orton into a corner…the advantage is short-lived though as Raven goes for a clean break and Orton sneaks a kick under the ref’s arm, landing on Raven’s midsection…Orton takes control of the match and uses his obvious athleticism and speed to his advantage…

Finish
    Randy Orton has Raven down on the mat in a Camel Clutch submission after several minutes of brawling around the ring…

-Styles “Raven is not looking good here at all.”

-Dreamer “He’s one of the toughest guys I’ve ever faced in the ring. He’s got Orton right where he wants him.”

-Coach “What, sitting on his back? Gimme a break!”

Raven reaches for the nearby ropes but they are too far away to give him any hope…Raven tugs at Orton’s hands, trying to break the hold, but it’s no use…Raven is out of options, but as the crowd gets behind him and starts a slow clap, Raven begins pulling his knees beneath him…

-Styles “What is Raven thinking?”

Raven manages to get to his knees with Orton still sitting on his back! Orton looks around in shock as Raven stands up, then falls backwards! Orton lands hard on his back and Raven takes a minute to catch his breath…

-Dreamer “See what I mean? Yeah!”

Orton holds his back in pain as he struggles to his feet…Raven pulls himself up too, looking to capitalize…Orton takes a swing at Raven, but Raven blocks and lands a hard right of his own…he hits a few more, then whips Orton hard into a corner…Raven charges and hits a huge Clothesline, dazing Orton and allowing Raven to spin behind him and sit on the top rope…Raven acts fast and quickly grabs Orton by the head…Raven drives his knee into the back of Orton’s neck and leaps forward, hitting a Calf Branding!

-Styles “What a move!”

Raven quickly makes the cover on Orton!

1…

2…

The ref stops counting…

-Styles “Oh, what the hell is he doing here!?”

The crowd begins to boo as the ref is distracted by someone on the apron! It’s Mr. Kennedy!

-Dreamer “That son of a bitch! I’ll be right back…”

Tommy Dreamer takes off his headset and slams it down, storming around the ring! The crowd cheers as Dreamer grabs Kennedy by the leg and pulls, causing Kennedy to fall and slam his face into the ring apron! Dreamer then starts brawling with Kennedy outside the ring!

Back in the ring, Raven gets off of Orton and begins to argue with him…but quickly is pulled back by Orton into a Roll Up!

1…

2…

Raven shakes his legs and rolls through, pinning Orton in a Roll Up of his own!

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner and Advancing to Semi-Finals: Raven
    Raven scurries out of the ring as Orton flops out of the pin! Orton can’t believe it! Raven just stole the victory!

-Styles “What a smart move by Raven! He just beat Orton at his own game!”

-Coach “Forget that, somebody help Mr. Kennedy!”

We see Tommy Dreamer brawling with Mr. Kennedy through the crowd and out an exit door…Raven sees this from the stage and hops down the side, running backstage as well to help his friend…Randy Orton sits in the ring on his knees, completely frustrated with his loss…

-----

We cut backstage now and we see Josh Matthews standing by with none other than Rob Van Dam! The crowd pops huge and several “RVD!! RVD!!” chants break out as Matthews begins…

-Matthews “RVD, tonight you get a one on one match against the man that put you out with a neck injury and jeopardized your career, AJ Styles. Not only that, the winner of the match gets to move on in the NEW Television Championship tournament!”

-RVD “Josh, dude, tonight is going to be so sweet. I’ve already got AJ Styles on his heels after hitting the Van Daminator on him at Main Attraction XI, kicking a chair right into his face, but tonight I plan on embarrassing him as much as I can. Not only am I going to get my revenge and squash AJ Styles with a 5 Star Frogsplash tonight, but I’m going to move on and become the first ever NEW Television Champion. I mean c’mon, when you think TV Title, you think 3 words…Rob…Van…DAM!

RVD walks off towards the arena as Matthews looks on…

Commercial break…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**ONE OF A KIND**

The fans hop to their feet in a great pop as the music of Rob Van Dam hits! RVD appears on stage and raises his thumbs as Howard Finkel brings it home…

-Howard Finkel “From Battle Creek, Michigan…”

“ROB!! VAN!! DAM!!!”

RVD makes his way to the ring, smiling and nodding while slapping hands with a few fans along the way…he rolls into the ring and hops to his feet, then begins to stretch as he awaits his opponent…

-Styles “It’s great to see RVD healthy again.”

-Coach “I’ll agree with you there, Joe. I don’t like seeing any wrestler getting hurt, especially intentionally. While AJ Styles is a much better competitor in my eyes, what he did to RVD deserves a little payback and tonight, RVD gets his chance.”

**PHENOMENAL**

The music of AJ Styles hits next and RVD stops stretching and turns his attention to the entry way…he glares at the hooded AJ Styles as the crowd boos loudly…

RVD isn’t stretching anymore…instead, he’s glaring a hole right through AJ Styles as Styles steps into the ring…the two glare at one another from across the ring, then approach and meet in the centre as the bell rings…

Summary

RVD and Styles share pleasantries in the centre of the ring…the verbal confrontation gets heated and Styles mostly smirks cockily at RVD while RVD points at his neck and begins cursing…suddenly, Styles slaps RVD across the face! RVD staggers back, rubs his chin, then spins and hits a Leg Sweep, tripping up Styles! RVD pounces on him and begins laying into Styles with brutal punches to the crowd’s delight!

The sudden burst from RVD is short-lived when Styles escapes the punches and scurries to the outside…Styles tries to regroup but RVD comes flying over the top rope with a Plancha! Styles moves and RVD manages to somehow land on his feet, but before RVD can react, Styles hits a picture-perfect Pele Kick! AJ Styles takes control of the match, beating RVD around the ring and tossing him back inside several times, trying to get a quick cover…

Finish
    AJ Styles has RVD backed against a corner…he hits several hard chops to RVD’s chest, then whips him across the ring…Styles charges and connects with a Stinger Splash, then pulls RVD forward and lifts him onto the top rope…AJ Styles sets up and nails a Hurricanrana on RVD! Styles makes another quick cover…

1…

2…

RVD kicks out! AJ Styles hits RVD with a few stiff punches, then pulls RVD to his feet by his hair…AJ Styles looks for the Styles Clash, but RVD manages to flip AJ Styles over his back while he’s setting up! RVD quickly bounces off the ropes and charges at Styles, looking for a Rolling Thunder…

…but Styles gets his knees up! RVD folds awkwardly over Styles’ knees and lies on the mat holding his back…AJ Styles covers again, driving his forearm into RVD’s face…

1…

2…

RVD kicks out once again!

-Styles “Man Coach, this match has been all AJ Styles.”

-Coach “RVD came out strong, but he’s since let frustration and revenge set in. He’s gotta start playing smart if he wants to advance in this tournament.”

AJ Styles lifts RVD to his feet once again, continually trying to wear RVD down by making him move around the ring…Styles whips RVD into the ropes, but this time, RVD backflips over Styles, who was looking for a Backdrop…RVD lands on his feet, spins, looks for a Van Daminator, but Styles ducks…RVD throws a Roundhouse Kick, but Styles catches his foot! Styles smiles and waves a finger in RVD’s face, but RVD quickly spins backwards and kicks out Styles’ legs! RVD springs to his feet and bounces off the ropes, hitting a Cartwheel Body Splash for the cover!

1…

2…

AJ Styles kicks out! RVD doesn’t waste any time keeping the momentum going and quickly heads for the corner…he looks out over the crowd briefly, then hops to the top rope as the fans go wild! RVD looks for the 5 Star Frogsplash…

…but AJ Styles is up! He charges RVD and leaps onto the turnbuckle, hitting a Top Rope Monkey Flip! RVD is sent almost all the way across the ring as he bounces hard on his back! AJ Styles takes a moment to lean on the ropes, then makes his way over to RVD and kicks him hard in the gut as he tries to get up…AJ Styles sets up RVD once again for the Styles Clash…

…..AND NAILS IT!! AJ STYLES COVERS!!

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner and Advancing to Semi-Finals: AJ Styles

The crowd is in disbelief as AJ Styles gets up and raises his arms in victory! All smiles, he stands beside the ref as his arm is raised…

-Styles “I don’t believe it. AJ Styles just stunned this entire crowd.”

-Coach “C’mon, did you really expect RVD to win his return match against a guy as talented as AJ Styles?”

-Styles “Yes. Yes, I did!”

-Coach “Well you’re going to have to wait a little longer for RVD to get his revenge because AJ Styles is moving on!”

Styles looks back at RVD and scoffs…he waves his hand at RVD in disrespect and exits the ring and heads up the ramp…

As AJ Styles exits the arena, the Television Championship Tournament Bracket appears on the NEW Big Screen…the eliminated superstars appear in faded grey and the names of the Semi-Finalists are bright and move down the bracket…

Raven vs. Randy Orton

NEXT WEEK – SEMI-FINALS
    Stevie Richards vs. Bryan Danielson
    Raven vs. AJ Styles

Commercial break…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, the fans turn to the entry way in disbelief as the NEW theme music plays and the NEW Owner & CEO Shane McMahon enters the arena!

-Styles "What the...? Why is Shane McMahon coming out here?"
    -Coach "This is very unusual Joe. Shane McMahon was very adimant about staying behind the scenes and allowing General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin to take the on-air reins. Shane coming out here with a microphone in his hand has me a bit nervous."

Shane McMahon steps through the ropes and into the ring...he has a look of pure discontent on his face as he hangs his head for a moment, then begins to address the buzzing crowd as alexisonfire fades from the speakers...

-Shane "I know you're all probably surprised to see me. I wasn't scheduled to appear here tonight and frankly, I was hoping to never step foot on NEW television again. I feel like I'm going back on my word here and overstepping boundries that I've set for myself and for Stone Cold Steve Austin, of whom I've put 100% of my faith and trust in to run this show flawlessly. However, this announcement is simply too important and I needed to address the NEW fans myself."

The crowd buzzes with anticipation...a nervous hush falls over the crowd after a moment as Shane painfully continues...

-Shane "Professional wrestling has always been a grand spectacle. But sometimes we forget that although the blood and the sweat and the tears are all real, what we watch unfold before us day in and day out is in fact scripted. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. We don't have to pretend anymore."

The fans are unsure how to react as they feel the nervousness set in, realizing where this speech is headed...

-Shane "For all the kids here tonight and watching at home that feel like they just figured out Santa isn't real, I apologize. Maybe I'll regret this speech in the future because I'm very bitter right now, or maybe I won't. Only time will tell. However the fact remains that reality has taken over the NEW and after tonight, New Era Wrestling will be on an indefinite hiatus."

-Styles "Oh my god..."
    -Coach "How...? Wha-..."

The crowd lets out a loud groan and boos begin to rain from the stands...Shane begs with the crowd to be quiet as he tries to explain himself...

-Shane "Please guys, please. Just give me a moment to explain."

The crowd gets the boos out of their system and eventually quiets down...Shane looks choked up as he continues...

-Shane "I don't like this any more than any of you, but there's nothing you or I can do about it. The writers, editors and producers of New Era Wrestling have unionized and joined the WGA Strike. We all remember back in 2007 when this happened, but wrestling remained unaffected. We also all remember that when the strike ended in early 2008, WWE writers joined the WGA in support of the final ruling that ended the strike in the first place. Now, as we sit on the eve of the year 2010, the WGA has gone on strike once more and this time around, I regret to inform you all that professional wrestling has been affected in a way none of us saw coming."

The crowd boos loudly again...chants of "FUCK THE WRITERS!!" begin to break out and eventually the entire crowd joins in...Shane paces in the ring and eventually concludes his speech...

-Shane "Tonight's program will end a bit early. There was no Main Event planned tonight for this sole reason. All matches and shows have been postponed and put on hold. Champions will remain unaffected and the Tournament for the NEW Television Title will continue where it left off should NEW television ever return to the air."

-Styles "Is he saying we might never come back?"
    -Coach "I hope not Joe. I hope not."

-Shane "As the strike continues and updates begin to form, the loyal fans of the NEW will be the first to know. It's unknown at this time whether the strike will end any time soon or if the NEW will ever return to the air, but one thing is certain: over the past year and a half, we have changed the wrestling world forever. Together, we took a disgraced business and rebuilt it into a force to be reckoned with. We made history together and hopefully one day, history will be made again. Until that day, this has been our time...this has been our chance...this has been our New Era."

No music plays...the fans sit in silence as Shane McMahon takes one last look over the crowd...he drops his microphone on the canvas and hangs his head, tears welling up in his eyes...

NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air...

G.

NOOOOO!

I liked this one too, it was back a few pages when I joined but I read it from the beginning. Good luck with whatever you do next man.

NINJA

Well atleast you gave us an actual conclusion instead of dropping it all together. Hope to see NEW pop up again man.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The internet and the wrestling world is buzzing like never before…after several weeks of a strange commercial airing on SpikeTV, speculation of an NEW return has surfaced and is the talk of the IWC worldwide!

The commercial has hit over 2,000,000 views on YouTube and has been watched and re-watched over and over by wrestling fans everywhere on the globe…

The commercial begins in complete silence…

Very, very quietly, we hear the heavenly voice of Dallas Green as a distorted and hard to hear version of an alexisonfire song is heard…

The song gets louder and clearer and it’s obvious that the song is “This Could Be Anywhere (In The World)” by alexisonfire…

We see fast-paced images of Edge, John Cena, Triple H, Stevie Richards, Rob Van Dam, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin…the list goes on…

The images continue as the music gets to full volume…we see Chris Jericho hoisting the NEW World Championship…

Kane lies on the front lawn of his old house, screaming in terror as the symbol of The Undertaker burns in his eyes…

John Cena makes his triumphant return after a back injury…Triple H connects with a hard sledgehammer shot to the head of Edge…

Stone Cold Steve Austin becomes the NEW General Manager…Rob Van Dam returns and hits a 5-Star Frogsplash on his old tag partner, AJ Styles…Brent Albright and Shelton Benjamin take on Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy…

Shane McMahon stands alone in the ring as the music fades out…the black and white image of Shane weeping in the NEW ring as NEW Tuesday Night went off the air suddenly and unexpectedly after the Writer’s Strike came into effect…the commercial ends as we fade out on Shane with his head down…
    Fans all over the world immediately flocked to the NEW official website…

Quote Originally Posted by www.timeforsomethingnew.com

New Era Wrestling Updated Roster

Owner & CEO
    Shane McMahon

General Manager
    Stone Cold Steve Austin

Roster
    Edge
    Triple H
    Chris Jericho
    John Cena
    CM Punk
    Paul London
    Alex Shelley
    Chris Sabin
    Kane
    The Undertaker
    Randy Orton
    Mr. Kennedy
    Stevie Richards
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    D-Von Dudley
    Matt Hardy
    Jeff Hardy
    Shelton Benjamin
    Brent Albright
    Bryan Danielson
    AJ Styles
    Rob Van Dam
    Raven
    Rhyno
    Tommy Dreamer

Managers
    Christy Hemme (Chris Jericho)
    Raven (Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer)

Stables/Tag Teams
    The Originators
    (CM Punk, Paul London, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin)
    The Hardy Boyz
    (Matt and Jeff Hardy)
    The Dudley Boys
    (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley)
    Shelton Benjamin and Brent Albright
    Raven, Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer

Announce Team
    Joey Styles
    Jonathon Coachman

NEW World Champion
    Chris Jericho

NEW Contender’s Champion
    VACANT
    (Stone Cold has however announced a match between Edge and Triple H with John Cena as the Special Guest Referee on the last episode of NEW Tuesday Night)

NEW Tag Team Champions
    ‘The Originators’ Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

NEW ONE NIGHT STAND
    1:00AM Saskatoon Time

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No music plays…

Only crowd noise is heard…

The screen is completely black…

Thousands of voices scream and shout…

”NEW!! NEW!! NEW!!”

The screen stays blank, forcing the viewer to simply sit and listen to the lyrics of the NEW Theme…no NEW Superstars flash on the screen, no fireworks explode, nothing…just words that speak more than pictures ever could…

alexisonfire – “This Could Be Anywhere (In The World)”
    This town has its claws
    Buried in my neck
    This town it takes lives
    Without mercy
    Without hate

The streets are in distress
    The sun sufficates behind darkened skies

The grass is growing
    On top of my feet
    I'm sinking
    Won't be long
    Before i'm too deep too run

The line up seems endless
    Underneath the salvation signs

We are the dead ones
    We are the lost cause
    We are the bend before the break
    Our steps seal our fate

Because this city, this city is haunted
    By ghosts [Ghosts] from broken homes [Homes]
    There's no hope [Hope] left for these souls [Souls]

Every step i take
    I leave a small piece of myself behind
    Soon there will be nothing left

The cracks in the pavement
    Match the cracks in their weathered skin

The sky's a brick wall
    The ground's a juggernaut
    Each day they get a bit closer
    Between them, i am caught

I stare in amazement
    I can't believe this is where i live

Every breath i take
    I feel my lungs seal
    this breeze feels more like shards of glass
    I'm more scars than skin

By ghosts [Ghosts] from broken homes [Homes]

Our steps seal fate [x2]

This is our celebration
    Come join the lost souls [x2]

This city, this city is haunted

Oh! Walk with us, Oh!
    Damn! Walk with us!

City, this city is haunted
    By ghosts [Ghosts] from broken homes[ Homes]

Pyros explode and the fans go absolutely wild! NEW Tuesday Night is back on the air!!!

-Joey Styles “OH….MY………GOD!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, the NEW is back! I’m Joey Styles and as always, The Coach is at my side on this historic night! Coach!”
    -The Coach “Joe if I could be blunt for just a moment.”
    -Styles “Sure Coach.”
    -Coach “For the first time ever, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else than right here beside you, right now.”
    -Styles “Touching…creepy, but touching. Anyway Coach, this has been a totally secret event and aside from a few commercials and the NEW official website booting back up again, nobody has any idea what is going to transpire tonight!”
    -Coach “That’s right Joe. There’s only one person who knows what is planned for tonight and if I’m correct, he’s on his way out here right now!”

alexisonfire continues to erupt around the arena as the NEW Owner & CEO, Shane McMahon, steps out onto the stage! Shane basks in the crowd’s cheers for a moment with a grin on his face that says it all…Shane heads to the ring, mic in hand, and begins to pace rapidly, barely able to control his excitement, as he speaks and addresses the roaring crowd…

-Shane “I told you we’d be back.”

The crowd erupts again, chants of “NEW!! NEW!!” and “SHANE-O-MAC!! SHANE-O-MAC!!” spew across the audience…

-Shane “This is an absolute honour to be out here. People at home, I appreciate you watching, but you have no fucking idea how surreal it is here.”

The fans erupt yet again, the chants getting even louder…finally, they calm down as Shane begins…

-Shane “Alright, we’ve only got a couple hours to show the world what we’re made of, so lets get to business.”

Shane paces in the ring and speaks…

-Shane “As you can all tell, this is NEW One Night Stand. I know, I wanted a full return too, but this is just the beginning that will get us to that point. After tonight, writer’s strike or not, the NEW is going to make a statement, and that statement is that television and the world alike cannot survive without entertainment…”

The crowd roars…

-Shane “Without raw emotion and action…”

The crowd gets louder…

-Shane “Without a new era!”

The crowd explodes as Shane gets red in the face and screams his last line…

-ShaneWITHOUT US!!!

The crowd goes wild as Shane keeps true to his word and keeps things short and sweet before heading backstage…

-Shane “For the next 2 hours, I don’t want to see a single person sitting in this arena! I want to see pure emotion! I want to see action! I want to see everything the NEW is meant to be and more! THIS IS OUR TIME!! THIS IS OUR…NEW…ERA!!!”

The fans go wild as Shane tosses the mic aside and stands in the ring, arms outstretched, giving his best Ric Flair “WOOOO!!”…Shane heads back up the ramp, pumped like never before…he disappears backstage as we cut to commercial…

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the commercial break, we see none other than our beloved backstage personality, Josh Matthews, mic in hand and a big smile on his face...

-Matthews "Ladies and gentlemen, it's good to be back. Allow me to introduce none other than your NEW World Champion, Chris Jericho!"

The fans roar as the camera pans back and Jericho steps on screen! Chants of "JER-I-CHO!! JER-I-CHO!!" burst out in the audience...Jericho looks down at the gleaming NEW World title belt slung over his shoulder and the gorgeous Christy Hemme at his side as Matthews begins...

-Matthews "Chris Jericho you've walked into NEW One Night Stand as the NEW World Champion. Nobody other than Shane McMahon knows what kind of matches and events are going to transpire here tonight. Are you worried that you could be walking out of here without gold around your waist?"

Jericho looks down at Matthews in utter disgust...Christy Hemme's mouth drops open, a look of pure insult on her face...Jericho rubs his chin, snickers to hismelf, then leans in close to Josh Matthews...he looks as if he's about to say something, then snatches the microphone away from Matthews and shoves him away!

-Jericho "Get lost Junior!"

Jericho turns to the camera as the fans pop once more...with a smirk on his face and Christy's hand on his shoulder, he begins...

-Jericho "For those of you that don't know me, I am Chris Jerihco, the most important NEW Superstar today, the most charismatic superstar in NEW history and the N..E..W World Champion!"

Another huge pop!

-Jericho "And to answer your question Josh Matthews, where ever you are, I only have this to say: Chris Jericho does not fear losing the NEW World title tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next millennium, next door, next to nothing or next in line! The only thing Chris Jericho plans to do is be the next big thing and the next great NEW World Champion for a long, long time."

Jericho pauses as sporatic chants of his name begin...

-Jericho "But as for tonight, one thing is for certain, and that is I have no idea what will happen to me or anyone else. That being said, Chris Jericho will back down from nobody and will take on any challenge thrown his way. Because this is NEW One Night Stand! It might be the Jerichoholics last chance to see the greatness before them and when tonight is all said and done, whether the NEW returns or not, the millions of NEW fans across the world and the NEW Superstars themselves will never...."

Jericho takes a breath...

-Jericho "....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER!! Be the same...again!"

**BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!**

Jericho's music hits and the fans erupt!

-Coach "Boy it's good to see Jericho do what he does best! Let's hope we get to see him in the ring tonight as well!"
    -Styles "Couldn't agree more Coach! But before we go to commercial, I've just recieved word that when we come back, our first match of the night will see the team of Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer take on Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton! Will Kennedy and Orton co-exist given their recent backstabbing and bad blood towards one another? We'll find out next!"

Commercial Break...

Thread Information