Credit: LSW.com

LSW Heavyweight Championship
    Chris Jericho vs. John Cena

Edge vs. Sting

Iron Division Championship Finals
    William Regal vs. Bryan Danielson

LSW Tag Team Championship
    Random Teams TBA at PPV
    Gregory Helms, CM Punk, Shannon Moore, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, Finlay, Matt Striker, Carlito

Fusion Division Championship
    AJ Styles vs. Christian

Chris Benoit vs. Brent Albright
    With the summaries now posted, please feel free to post your predictions.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Lonestar Wrestling

No one thought he could do it. No one thought he could handle the new environment. Everyone was wrong. John Cena IS the LSW Heavyweight Champion and he plans to continue proving his critics wrong night after night. Everyday, more people begin to rally behind the champ. Everyone except one man: Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho was a man who had it all. 18 months ago, he was headlining SummerSlam against John Cena, looking to regain the World Championship for the first time since he was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion. Jericho put his career on the line, but in the end, Cena still came out with the gold. Chris Jericho was last seen a ball of emotions, being carried off of television kicking and screaming, the hatred in his voice all directed towards John Cena. Wrestling fans around the world thought that was the last we would ever see of “The Lionheart.” That is, until “The Battle at the Alamo.”

After John Cena battled through five men to win the LSW Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho returned wielding a steel chair and left Cena lying in a pool of his own blood. The next night on Showdown, Chris Jericho signed a contract to Lonestar Wrestling for the chance to face John Cena and regain what he says he lost 18 months ago; his pride.

For the first few weeks, these two men couldn’t be kept apart. LSW Owner Shawn Michaels finally made a ruling that the two were banned from any form of physical contact, or Cena would lose his title and Jericho would lose his chance for revenge. To appease each man’s mind, Michaels also made the match a No Disqualification match. There will be no countouts. There will be no DQs. Who will walk out of Open Range with their head held high? Who will walk out with their pride? But more importantly, who will walk out with the LSW Heavyweight Championship?

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Edge has ever wanted was to fuel his desperate desire to be the Heavyweight Champion. For years, this one goal has overwhelmed, twisting him into the psychotic Rated R Superstar we see today. At “The Battle at the Alamo”, Edge came a hair away from winning, but Sting swept those dreams away. The next night, Edge came so very close to winning the number one contendership, but once again, it was Sting who stopped him. Despite Sting being a competitor in both matches, Edge has somehow manifested a theory that Sting is out to ruin his career. In return, Edge is out to end Sting’s.

Sting knows his time is nearly out. For over 20 years, “The Stinger” has entertained fans across the world. Realizing that his time as a high-level competitor is winding down, Sting wants to go out on top. All he wants is one last run to prove he still has it. One last run to be at the top of the company. One last run to be champion.

Two men who are so similar. Little do they realize their motivations are the same. Each one thirsts to be the Heavyweight Champion. The difference is their methods. Sting takes the blame for his losses, knowing in the difficult world of wrestling, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. This wisdom, he says, comes with experience. Edge blames others, never accepting his own faults. He deflects all responsibility for defeat and has manifested an unnerving, almost horrific hatred of Sting.

Edge and Sting; so similar yet ripped apart over their desires. For four weeks, they’ve played mind games with one another, trying desperately to gain an advantage normal violence could never achieve. At Open Range, the two men will step into the ring, but neither man will walk away the same.

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AJ Styles is considered one of the industry’s top superstars. He has the look, the skill and the charisma that puts him at a completely different level. Simply put, he’s phenomenal. Styles has worked his way to the Fusion Division Championship Finals for the chance to be LSW’s FIRST Fusion Division Champion, a feat he would carry with pride.

Christian Cage on the other hand is embarrassed to be in the Fusion Division. He feels slighted that he is not working the Main Event where he feels he should be. Cage has verbally and physically assaulted the other members of the Fusion Division, keeping his promise to LSW Owner Shawn Michaels that he would make Michaels regret the day he put him in what he calls the “midget division.”

Styles has taken exception to Cage’s comments and insults over the week and has vowed to shut him up finally at Open Range. Each man has something to prove. Cage wants to show the world his a Main Event talent. Styles wants to show Cage why the Fusion Division is home to the best wrestlers in the world. The only question is; who will walk out the champion…the only means of proving themselves right?

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Iron Division is the home of the pure, violent wrestler. It’s the land of limited rope breaks, knock out victories, no 5-counts to break an assault and knockouts. William Regal and Bryan Danielson have each come home.

Unlike other matches on the card, this one isn’t fueled by contempt. While William Regal and Bryan Danielson will never be friends, they are not mortal enemies. They are simply two men who want to prove to the world they are the best of the best and that they truly are made of iron.

Will the experience of the dangerous William Regal overcome the youthful yet equally fearsome Bryan Danielson or will the American Dragon walk out of Open Range the Iron Division Champion?

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christopher Daniels, Finlay, Gregory Helms, CM Punk, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker and Jay Lethal all came just short of title shots for the Iron or Fusion Division Championships, respectively. LSW Owner Shawn Michaels claimed he’s a man of chances and he’s given these eight men a chance at becoming one half of the LSW Tag Team Champions.

Over the weeks, violence has already occurred. Open Range will be the first appearance of Jay Lethal since the first Showdown when he suffered a horrific beat down at the hands of Carlito. CM Punk and Matt Striker have clashed repeatedly as well. Finlay has openly stated his disdain for everyone while Shannon Moore becomes more unhinged daily.

No one knows who their partner is. No one will until Open Range when they are announced to the world in a four-team gauntlet match for the LSW Tag Team Champions. One team will have to hold themselves together long enough to capture the titles. Will anyone be able to survive?

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chris Benoit. Very little can be said that isn’t repetitious about this fantastic competitor. He’s held nearly every title he’s come in contact with and seemed poised to do the same in LSW as he entered the Iron Division Tournament. Brent Albright had other plans for the Crippler.

Albright idolized Benoit. He wanted to be Chris Benoit. In the now-defunct WWE, Brent Albright wrestled under the name “Gunner Scott.” Chris Benoit took “Scott” under his wing and tried helping him make a name for himself. Despite his best efforts, the WWE released Albright unceremoniously.

As he battled in the independent circuit, Albright grew bitter. Not at the WWE for letting a man of his talents go while untalented workers rose to the top. No, Albright was bitter at his former mentor Chris Benoit. And when he saw the chance to destroy Benoit’s dreams, he took it.

For weeks, these men have bled fighting each other. Chris Benoit has demanded that Shawn Michaels sign Albright to a contract. Not because of his talent, but so Benoit could show his former student that the teacher still knows more. With these two men on a collision course at Open Range, the question of who is better will finally be answered.

Silver

This PPV looks absolutely awesome from start to finish. There is not one place it lacks. As for my predictions...

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV
    Gregory Helms, CM Punk, Shannon Moore, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, Finlay, Matt Striker, Carlito

AJ Styles vs. Christian

Last edited by Silver; 04-30-2007 at 10:32 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

...looks damn fantastic KJ. I can't wait for the show.
    Follower of Christ.

Ghalleon

Chris Jericho vs. John Cena &#169;

Now this isn't because I'm not a Cena fan, but because of the momentum I got from reading about Jericho from your last shows. I'm putting my money on Jericho to walk out with the gold.

Edge vs. Sting

Both looked pretty good in the Triple Threat. But with Edge's anger towards Sting, I think that could be his downfall. I can see Sting picking up the win because Edge could mess up big and that would be the chance to win there.

This match would be great in real life, even though Regal is older, I can see him taking the fight to the young Bryan. But I think honestly, Bryan has this match going for him. He looked solid in his match against Helms and Regal did as well against Finley. I just think that Bryan has the edge going for him in this one, barely, but he's got the edge.

Random Teams TBA at PPV

The problems these two have had over the past shows, I can see them being paired up and placed in this match. I could also see that they getting the win, personally, I like when two guys team up that don't like each other, then they make a pretty good team afterwards. I can see this with Lethal and Carlito.

AJ Styles vs. Christian

Christian came off too cocky in his shoot interview. Styles did a good job against Daniels. Christian's brashness could be the factor in him loosing. But I can't really decide on who will win. I could go for Christian, but then wouldn't be suprise with Styles winning and visa versa. So either way, its going to be a good match, I just can't decide who will pull through and win.

Brent's good, darn good. But when Benoit gets cornered or attacked like he was by Brent, then he's that much more deadlier. I'm sure that KJ can write Benoit like that, but I think Benoit is going to take Brent to school on this one.

Honestly, this PPV card is great. I would buy this if it was real. A great line up and I'll be checking back to read it fully. Keep up the good work KJ.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

Nova

hmmmmm lets see

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lonestar Wrestling would like to officially thank Linkin Park for supplying the official Open Range theme song, What I've Done, from their new CD Minutes to Midnight.
    Note: You know where might just have an Open Range promo video on it.

Kid Carter

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Winner is John Cena, I dont see you switching the champion on your first big show.

Edge vs. Sting

- Winner, Sting, he is primed to be ready for one final push, and the loss to Edge will build Edge's character even more than a win.

- Bryan Danielson will win this match, I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Random Teams TBA at PPV

- Hmm, Helms and Daniels will win this.

AJ Styles vs. Christian

- Christian needs the win, give it to him.

- Benoit wins this match, but the feud continues.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSW Heavyweight Championship Match:

I predict that John Cena will retain, but neither man will be a winner. I foresee yet another run-in to ruin a championship affair. This time however, I predict it'll be John Cena's long lost but ever-bitter buddy... Bull Buchanon. I'll be expecting a triple threat main event involving these three to headline the next Pay-Per-View.

Grudge Match:
    Edge vs. Sting

I predict that Sting will be crippled by his underlying fear of the future... and Edge is the FUTURE! Sting will be left a bloody mess at the hands of the "Rated R Superstar."

Iron Division Championship Finals:

I predict William Regal will win, thus becoming the first-ever Iron Champion. Why do I predict this? William Regal reminds me of Ironside from the Transformers cartoon series, and therefore he is the perfect candidate to become the first-ever Iron Champion. It's just that simple.

LSW Tag Team Championship Match (Teams T.B.A. at the Pay-Per-View):

I predict that Gregory Helms will team with Shannon Moore. Since both men are Carolina natives, I can easily seem them clicking and kicking ass to nab the gold without any trouble whatsoever. This'll be a TOTAL squash match.

Fusion Division Championship Match:
    AJ Styles vs. Christian

Christian's been whining an awful lot. I bet Styles will hand Christian his ass in a basket... or whatever that saying is. Being the crybaby bitch he's always been and always will be, Christian will quit shortly thereafter. Have no fear though! He'll pop up in some newb's fed in the main event scene.

Grudge Match:

Benoit's whole gimmick is that he's over the hill but still capable of kicking ass. Brent's whole schtick is that his ass is unkickable. The immovable force meets the unstoppable object? You bet your ass! This shit'll go to a time-limit draw.[/QUOTE]
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Credit: Wrestling Observer

LSW Open Range

Date: May 6, 2006

The Alamo is completely sold out as “What I’ve Done” blares through the speakers. The stage is set up slightly different and the ropes instead of the traditional blue have been replaced with red, white and blue ropes. Very patriotic. The crowd is really loud as graphics on the screen quickly flash the card.

Suddenly, Shawn Michaels pops up on the screen hanging over the entrance way. He thanks the audience for coming to Open Range, Lonestar Wrestling’s first ever PPV. He says tonight’s a huge night that he’s looking forward to and he hopes everyone else is too. He tells us to enjoy the show, and that’s that. Nice to see an authority figure who isn’t the center of the show.

Lillian Garcia is in the ring and she announces that the first match of the evening will be the Tag Team Gauntlet match for the LSW Tag Team Championships.

Four-Team Gauntlet

The first music that hits is Carlito’s. He walks to the ring looking a little pissed he’s one of the first participants. He climbs in waiting for his partner when Shannon Moore’s music plays. Moore walks out rather mundanely…almost depressed. He climbs in and Carlito jumps on him for looking so down. Carlito is trying to fire him up when Finlay’s music plays. Finlay walks out and waits for his partner. The crowd goes absolutely nuts when Jay Lethal’s music plays. Lethal comes sprinting out, passing Finlay, and slides into the ring. Carlito bails out of the ring, and Lethal gives him the chase. Carlito tries sliding back into the ring, only for Finlay to drill him and the bell rings finally starting the match.

Match One: Carlito and Shannon Moore vs. Finlay and Jay Lethal

Mid-Match Notes:

Lethal never even tags in his partner, nor does he allow Carlito to tag in Moore. The match feels more like a one on one match.

Carlito finally tags in Moore, but Lethal quickly tags in Finlay, so he can continue attacking Carlito, with the two men brawling to the back.

In the ring, Moore is trying to stop the fighting Irishman, but Finlay’s sheer brutality gives him the advantage.

Finish:

Carlito emerges from the back, limping and bleeding from his head. Lethal comes from the back, still chasing him. Carlito slides into the ring, and Finlay attacks him again, only for Moore to roll Finlay up for the pin!

Eliminated-Finlay and Jay Lethal

Finlay is shocked and pummels Moore. Lethal is still attacking Carlito, when Finlay grabs him and gives him the Emerald Fusion before leaving the ring with all three men laid out.

Gregory Helms’ music plays, and he walks out with an arrogant smile. He passes Finlay cautiously, but is applauding the destruction he caused. Helms pauses when Christopher Daniels’ music hits. Helms meets Daniels in the middle of the aisle and the two shake hands before heading into the ring.

Match Two: Carlito and Shannon Moore vs. Christopher Daniels and Gregory Helms

The ref clears Lethal from the ring and Moore and Carlito are slowly coming to. Helms starts the match off and goes straight after Moore. Helms tosses Moore around with real stiff shots, furthering the beating Finlay had already given him.

Mid-Match Notes:

Helms and Daniels isolate Moore, but the young man refuses to stay down, always kicking out a half second before three.

Moore finally mounts offense, nailing an enziguri on Daniels. He crawls to his corner and almost gets to Carlito when Carlito smirks and spits in Moore’s face. Carlito walks away, still limping a little, leaving Moore all alone.

Finish:

As Moore watched Carlito walk away, Daniels has recovered and tags in Helms. Helms climbs in and pounds on Moore with big boots to the back. Helms picks Moore up, who’s practically helpless by now, and gives him a HUGE vertebreaker for the pin.

Eliminated-Carlito and Shannon Moore

The crowd begins rumbling, because they know who’s left. The school bell rings and Matt Striker walks out looking upset. The crowd goes ballistic as CM Punk walks out, staring a whole in the back of Striker’s head. Striker turns around and he and Punk stare face to face. The two talk, pointing at Helms and Daniels and apparently setting some ground rules for the match, despite their problems.

Final Match: Gregory Helms and Christopher Daniels vs. CM Punk and Matt Striker

The four man stand in the ring, all eyeing one another. Daniels and Helms decide Daniels will go first and Striker will go first for he and CM Punk.

Mid-Match Notes:

This is a much more traditional tag team match. The two teams trade back and forth, each making frequent tags, each working surprisingly well as a tag team.

Each team scores several near falls, until Daniels and Helms isolate Punk.

Finish:

Punk takes the beating, but eventually makes the hot tag to Striker, who comes in EL HOUSE EN FUEGO~! Striker takes out both men, and has Helms in his sights.

Striker boots Helms in the gut and hoists him high in the air and drops him with a brain buster. Punk knocks Daniels with a drop kick as he tries to climb into the ring to stop the pin. One…Two…THREE!

winner via pinfall, and NEW LSW Tag Team Champions, Matt Striker and CM Punk **1/2

Striker raises his hands high in the air, and he and CM Punk embrace in a huge hug as the ref hands them their new titles. The two raise them high, before hugging again. The crowd is going nuts as the two men walk to the back. Highlights are shown of how they won the match, before showing one more glimpse of the two men raising the titles high at the entrance ramp.

“The Thrillseeker” Johnny Jeter is backstage cutting a live promo about how happy he is to be here finally in the LSW. He talks about the competition, hyping up the tag match, when Finlay interrupts the interview. Finlay asks Jeter if he’s the guy who likes thrills. Jeter says yeah. And Finlay says he’s the guy who likes fights, and attacks Jeter. The two brawl until they are separated.

Maria is standing backstage with CM Punk and Matt Striker, the new LSW Tag Team Champions. The two talk their new partners up, agreeing to let their little rivalry be and defend these titles against anyone. Suddenly, Paul London and Brian Kendrick walk up together wearing street clothes to a big pop. Striker and Punk get ready to fight but the Hooliganz tell them not to worry. They want to know if they mean it when they say they’ll defend the titles against anyone. Striker and Punk nod yes, and London and Kendrick shake their heads in approval. They congratulate Striker and Punk again before walking away. Punk and Striker watch, but quickly brush it off and walk away proudly with their titles.

A video package highlights the feud between Brent Albright and Chris Benoit.

Brent Albright comes out first to the ring to good heat. He climbs in and waits. Chris Benoit comes down looking furious, slides into the ring and tackles Albright.

Brent Albright vs. Chris Benoit

The match is fast and furious, with the brawl spilling all over the floor.

Mid-Match Notes:

-Benoit and Albright each are working the other man’s shoulder to lock in the Crossface or the Crowbar, respectively. Because of the similarity between the moves, each man is quick to reverse it.

-Benoit nailed a stiff looking snap suplex on the floor.

-Benoit went for a diving head butt, but Albright rolled out of the way.

-Albright tried rolling Benoit up for the pin, grabbing the tights, but Benoit still got away.

-Albright tossed Benoit outside and climbed out to get him. He went for the same suplex spot, but Benoit fought out of it. Benoit knocked Albright away and went to tackle him, but Albright side-stepped him and dropped him face first onto the steel steps with a drop-toe hold.

-Albright nailed Benoit with his own signature move, a DDT onto the ring apron.

-Albright nailed a few Germans, and still couldn’t get the pin.

Finish:

Albright, frustrated, left the ring and grabbed a steel chair. He climbed in and ignores the refs warning. He measures up Benoit and goes for the chair shot, but Benoit ducks! Benoit boots Albright in the gut, causing him to drop the chair. Benoit drills him with a clothesline, and picks up the cheer. The crowd is cheering as Benoit measures up Albright and cracks the chair over his head! The ref throws the match out, but Benoit looks on with a toothless grin.

winner via Disqualification, Brent Albright ***

After the match, Benoit hits Albright in the shoulder with the chair, before locking on the Crossface. Refs swarm the ring trying to break it up and finally do. “Whatever” plays as Benoit walks away from the ring grinning as the refs help Albright try to raise to his feet.

A video promo aired for Samoa Joe, saying he’s coming to LSW at the next PPV, High Noon.

Backstage, Christian Cage is in his locker room and he cuts a promo about how he guarantees tonight he’ll walk away with the Fusion Division, no matter who he’s facing . He’ll grab the attention of everyone who’s ever ignored him and he will be the best damn champion in the company.

Danielson is wrapping his wrists when William Regal walks in and tells him that tonight, it isn’t a matter of youth versus experience. Regal says he’s spent his entire life fighting and being the Iron Division champion defines who he is. Danielson said he respects Regal but tonight, it’s about winning the title and tonight, he’ll leave the Alamo wearing gold.

A promo airs following the progression of the Iron Division Tournament. We relive each of Danielson and Regal’s individual victories leading to their match. Danielson comes out first to a solid pop. Personal side-note, I marked watching him wear the flowing cowl again. Regal comes out wearing his robe, seeming rather confident.

The match is a technical masterpiece, with counter after counter. Eventually the technical wrestling gives way to some serious stiffness akin to the Regal/Benoit matches or the Danielson/McGuiness RoH matches.

Mid-Match Notes:

-Regal controls the flow of most of the match. He gains first blood busting Danielson open with some stiff head butts.

-Danielson gets several desperate cradle pin attempts, but Regal always kicks out and continues the beating.

-Danielson also manages to grab a few quick arm bar submissions, costing Regal two rope breaks.

-Regal realizes his predicament, and quickly starts applying submissions close to the ropes, eventually costing Danielson all three of his breaks.

-Danielson avoids the stiff knee to the jaw from Regal by sweeping out his other leg and begins a barrage of elbows to the back of Regal’s head. Regal uses his last rope break to escape the elbows.

-With both men out of rope breaks, they each slow their pace. Regal’s temper comes out eventually, and the match turns into a hellacious brawl.

-Danielson busts Regal’s nose with a stiff forearm to the face and gets a near fall.

-Regal, bleeding heavily from his nose, catches Danielson with the Regal Stretch and nearly wins, but Danielson gets to the ropes. Despite being out of rope breaks, he continues pulling on the ropes, eventually tugging himself and Regal out of the ring completely, breaking the hold.

Finish:

Both men are out on the ring until eighteen, when they slowly crawl in, each bloody and exhausted. They meet in the center of the ring and a slugfest ensues. Regal nails a huge gut wrench suplex and nearly gets the pin. He seems shocked, but measures up Danielson for another running knee to the head. Regal runs off the ropes, but Danielson blocks the knee in a move of desperation. Danielson fires several shots to Regal’s gut as he stands. Regal goes for a wild left hand, but Danielson sucks and locks on the Crossface Chickenwing! Danielson falls back and Regal is desperately trying to break the hold. He refuses to give up, and Danielson digs his free hand into Regal’s broken nose until Regal has no choice but to tap.

winner via submission and NEW Iron Division Champion, Bryan Danielson ****

Danielson relinquishes the hold and falls to the mat flat. The ref raises his hand and drapes the title across his chest. Danielson comes to slowly, standing up and staring at his title in awe. He helps Regal to his feet and extends his hand. Regal rips his arm away and goes to walk out of the ring. He stops and comes back towards Danielson and gets in his face. Regal grabs Danielson’s hand and shakes it firmly. He raises Danielson’s hand to a huge pop, before leaving the ring.

Backstage, Edge is shown arriving, rolling his luggage behind him. Maria runs up approaching him, but Edge tells her “beat it, skank,” as he walks motivated to the back.

In the arena, Shawn Michaels music hit and he walks to the ring to a huge ovation. He grabs the mic and says that LSW is continually trying to sign the best talent in professional wrestling. He says that the most recent signing is tremendous one, because after the fall of the WWE, this man’s contract became one of the single hottest commodities in wrestling. Just two weeks ago, he reached an agreement with LSW and he’s here tonight.

The arena goes black when all of sudden we hear “I turn up the trouble till it gets real loud.” The crowd goes nuts as Mr. Kennedy walks to the ring, arrogantly chomping on a piece of gum. Kennedy climbs into the ring, and Shawn moves to give him room. The spotlight shines on Kennedy as a microphone comes down from the rafters. Kennedy grabs the mic and says “I am the newest Lonestar Wrestling Superstar. I am the greatest entertainer and wrestler in the history of this business and I am here for one reason and one reason only, to win the LSW Heavyweight Championship. I am MISTERRRRRRRRR Kennedy…Kennedy…” The lights go back up and Shawn applauds for Mr. Kennedy as he poses on the turnbuckles.

Backstage, AJ Styles is standing in his locker room. He says that he’s heard Cage talking a lot. He says that all the years he’s known Cage, all he’s ever done is talk. AJ says he doesn’t just talk, he goes out there and proves it night after night. He lists off the multiple titles he’s won and says at the end of the night, there’s going to be one more; The Fusion Division Championship. He says the reason is simple, real simple…he’s simply phenomenal.

A promo airs for the next LSW PPV, High Noon, live June 3.

In the arena, Cage’s music hits and the crowd unanimously boos as Captain Charisma walks to the ring. He climbs in and flips his hood on the turnbuckle, blowing a kiss out to the crowd. The crowds jeers turn to ridiculously huge pops as AJ Styles walks out to the ring. He peers through his hood before flipping it off and posing in front of a small pyro display. Styles comes to the ring and poses some more.

Fusion Division Championship Match
    Christian Cage vs. AJ Styles

The match is fast paced from the get-go. Styles is on fire, and it isn’t long until Cage rolls out to escape his fury. All this does though is get Cage a huge dive from Styles over the top rope, furthering the beating.

Mid-Match Notes:

-Styles is just beating the hell out of Cage, nailing flying clotheslines, springboard forearms and even a huge Pele kick.

-Cage eventually gets the advantage when Styles crashes and burns with a dropsault that Cage avoids holding onto the ropes.

-Cage chokes Styles on the ropes, before mocking the crowd.

-Styles tries fighting back, but Cage always changes the tempo with a quick clothesline or boot to the gut, using his size as an advantage.

-Cage goes for several near-falls, never quite getting Styles to stay down. Cage even nails a stiff power bomb, but Styles still kicks out.

-Styles gets a bit of a comeback going with a flying kick to the head, but he’s unable to capitalize on it.

-Cage sets up for the Unprettier, but Styles manages to give Cage a huge, modified back body drop, crashing Cage hard on the back of his neck and folding him over.

-Styles only gets a LONG two-count and goes for the Styles Clash. He nails it, but right before three, Cage puts his foot on the ropes.

Finish:

Styles is frustrated as Cage slowly gets to his feet, only for Styles to drop him with a stiff kick to the head. Styles lifts him up and goes to set up another Styles Clash, but Cage kicks Styles in the head repeatedly, until Styles releases him. Styles stumbles back, but charges at Cage, but Cage rolls ducks the attack and quickly rolls Styles up for the pin. He’s grabs a handful of Styles tights and grabs the cheap victory!

winner via pinfall, and NEW Fusion Division Champion, Christian Cage ***1/4

Cage quickly rolls out of the ring. Styles tries arguing that Cage had his tights, but it’s too late. The ref hands Cage the belt and he holds it proudly, clutching it tight to his chest. Cage drops to his knees and appears to be in tears as he raises the title over his head, ignoring his previous claims of “hating” the title and being a part of it.

Backstage, Mr. Kennedy is walking through the hallways, arrogantly mocking the people he sees. He stops when he sees someone in the distance. He smiles and walks over to the person, tapping them in the shoulder. The man turns around and it’s LSW Heavyweight Champion John Cena! Cena asks what Kennedy wants, and Kennedy goes to talk, but Cena cuts him off and says never mind, he knows what Kennedy wants. Both men look at the title on Cena’s shoulder. Cena says Kennedy can say he wants the title, but tonight, he’s going to face someone who’s earned the chance to get a shot at it. Kennedy says he’ll earn his chance, and he’ll make the most of it. Kennedy says he’s the future and that Cena better remember his name. He says his name twice, before walking off. Cena says what a tool, before walking away.

The camera is in a dark room and we can barely make out the figure. Only when he speaks do we know it’s Sting. Sting says that Edge has opened up a new place in his mind. He says tonight, he’s going to destroy Edge, body, mind and soul. Sting says that he’s been reminded of the sickness on Earth through Edge and that he’s going to begin his fumigation of evil tonight.

Edge’s music hits and he walks out to the loudest heat of the night. Edge comes down to the ring and slides in, looking extremely volatile. Sting’s music hits and Sting walks out calm. He walks slowly to the ring, never breaking his trance with Edge. Sting climbs in Edge immediately goes for the attack before Sting can ever take off his jacket, but Sting gets the upper hand, blocking Edge’s punches and dropping Edge with his own right hands.

Edge vs. Sting

The match is straight brawl, never getting technical.

Mid-Match Notes

-Edge takes a beating from an enraged Sting, but keeps trying to fight back.

-Sting has the advantage until he misses a Stinger Splash in the corner.

-Edge begins working on Sting’s ribs from the missed Stinger Splash and a great way to set up the Spear.

-Edge is stomping Sting’s ribs continuously, a nails a big rib breaker across his knee.

-Edge keeps trying desperate pins, but can’t get it.

-Edge is furious and nearly ripping his hair out. Edge waits for Sting to stand and goes for the spear, but Sting moves and Edge crashes into the turnbuckle.

Finish

Sting quickly goes for the Scorpion Deathlock, but Edge grabs the ropes before he can lock it in. Edge stands up and Sting goes on the attack again, but Edge nails a miraculous quick spear to the gut again! He can’t make the pin as he lies on the ground as well. Once he does cover, Sting is able to kick out. Edge slowly gets to his feet and lifts Sting up. Edge goes for the Downward Spiral, but Sting elbows out of it. Edge stumbles away and Sting grabs his hair from behind and yanks him back. Sting drops Edge with the Scorpion Death Drop. Sting covers for the pin!

winner via pinfall, Sting ***3/4

Sting raises his hand proud, but Edge sneak attacks him with a low blow. Edge pummels Sting until the refs finally pull him off. Edge is smiling as he watches Sting get lifted up slowly. Edge suddenly rushes in the ring and spears Sting again as he’s being helped up, before finally being restrained.

Backstage, Chris Jericho cuts a promo about achieving his destiny tonight. He says he’s going to regain his pride and he’s going to take John Cena’s away. Jericho says Cena will never…EVER…be the same again.

Chris Jericho’s countdown appears on the screen, and the self-proclaimed King of the World walks out to huge heat. He struts to the ring and does his tradition entrance. The arena goes silent before the roof absolutely blows off as the LSW Heavyweight Champion John Cena walks to the ring to an amazing reaction. Cena comes to the ring and rips off poses with his title. He rips off his shirt and throws it into the crowd as the ref displays his title to the crowd. Cena and Jericho meet in the middle of the ring and start talking smack in the stand-off.

LSW Heavyweight Championship: No Disqualification

The stand-off quickly deteriorates to a brawl, as the two men trade punches in the center of the ring. Jericho gets the advantage, but Cena quickly reverses it, pummeling Jericho and the two of them falling through the ropes to the arena floor.

Mid-Match Notes:

-Jericho and Cena take full advantage of the no DQ stipulation, battling through the arena. Neither man is going for the win, instead going to hurt the other one.

-Jericho controls it early, battering Cena around the arena.

-Jericho goes for a piledriver on the concrete floor, but Cena back body drops him onto the floor instead.

-Cena takes full control, throwing Jericho into concrete walls, crashing him down stairs and all-around maiming Jericho uncontrollably.

-Eventually they make it back to the ring, with Cena dragging Jericho, only for Jericho to kick out of the pin-attempt.

-Cena lifts Jericho up and goes for the modified gut wrench power bomb, but Jericho grabs Cena’s head with his legs and nails a head scissors, taking Cena down.

-Stumbling to his feet, Jericho brings Cena to his feet and nails a forearm to the head, knocking Cena back. Cena responds with his own forearm, but Jericho quickly leaps up and nails a standing enziguri, knocking Cena down.

-Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho and locks it on, but Cena manages to get to the ropes eventually.

-The crowd is slowly splitting between Jericho and Cena, as the two men battle it out with all their hearts.

-Jericho is distraught and lifts Cena up. Suddenly, Cena throws Jericho on his shoulders and nails the FU! Cena covers but Jericho kicks out right before three.

-Cena is arguing with the ref, as he stands Jericho up again. Cena drills him with several right hands, knocking him into the ropes. Cena puts him up on the top turnbuckle and goes for a top-rope FU, but Jericho manages to elbow out of it. He knocks Cena to the canvas, but Cena quickly hops up to his feet and goes after Jericho again. Again, Jericho blocks Cena from getting a hold of him. When Cena attacks again, Jericho leaps off and nails a missile drop kick.

-Jericho stands up and pumps his fist to a huge pop. He grabs Cena and goes for the Breakdown, but Cena quickly trips Jericho’s leg out from underneath him and locks on the STFU! The crowd is cheering as Jericho inches to the ropes. They also cheer as Cena locks it on harder. When Jericho finally grabs the ropes, the crowd is completely split.

Finish:

Cena stands up absolutely furious. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair and comes into the ring. Jericho is slowly getting to his feet, and Cena drills him in the knee with the chair. Jericho falls holding his knee, and Cena hits him again in the knee. Jericho is in severe pain as Cena continuously smacks the chair across his knee. Jericho is in the corner and Cena grabs his hurt leg and stomps on it. Cena pulls Jericho out to the middle of the ring to huge boos and flips Jericho off. Jericho mockingly does the You Can’t See Me, which only makes Cena slam Jericho’s leg down hard onto the mat. Cena locks Jericho’s leg and does his “You Can’t See Me” thing to Jericho, before going off the rope and nailing the move onto the chair. Cena unwraps Jericho’s leg and locks on the STFU again to HUGE boos. Jericho refuses to tap and Cena eventually clutches around his throat tightly, choking the life out of Jericho. The ref lifts Jericho’s hand and it falls three times and the ref calls for the bell.

winner via submission, and STILL LSW Heavyweight Champion, John Cena ****1/2

The crowd is booing uncontrollably as Cena stands up with a disgusted look on his face. He rips his belt from the ref and holds it up proudly, ignoring the boos. Cena walks over the unconscious Jericho and rolls him onto his back. Cena smacks Jericho in the face a few times before doing the You Can’t See Me again. Cena raises the belt high over his head as LSW Open Range fades to black.

End of Show

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cena Retains!

In the most anticipated match in Lonestar Wrestling history, John Cena retained his Heavyweight Championship against his opponent, Chris Jericho.

The brawl raged around the entire arena before it finally made its way back to the ring. Jericho seemed to have the upper-hand, but Cena responded with an FU out of nowhere. Miraculously, Jericho kicked out, infuriating the LSW Champ.

Cena would eventually lock on the STFU, only for Jericho to grab a hold of the ropes. In a moment of sheer brutality, John Cena grabbed a steel chair and beat Chris Jericho’s knee apart, before wrapping the chair around his knee and nailing the “You Can’t See Me” onto the chair.

Cena would then lock on the STFU much to the disapproval of the crowd, who earlier in the night embraced John Cena, turned on him in favor of the heroic display of Chris Jericho. As Jericho struggled to escape the STFU, Cena positioned the hold to a complete choke and eventually, Jericho’s hand fell twice, and the match was called.

John Cena was unavailable for comment, but it has been said he’ll be on Showdown first thing tomorrow night to comment on his match.

Sting Stops the Rated R Superstar

The match many fans had been dreaming of for years, Edge and Sting finally met one on one in the ring. The match was everything people would dream of; intense, brutal and relentless.

Sting beat Edge around the ring in the early going, but a miss-calculation on a Stinger Splash injured Sting’s ribs, giving Edge the opportunity he needed. Edge tactically attacked Sting’s midsection, setting up the inevitable spear to put the Stinger away.

Sting avoided the first spear and went on another assault, nearly locking on the Scorpion Deathlock. Sting relinquished the hold, only for Edge to nail a huge spear on Sting. Unable to make the cover immediately, too much time elapsed before Edge could put Sting away. Edge then went for the Downward Spiral, only for Sting to reverse it into a Scorpion Death Drop for the win.

After the match, Edge brutally assaulted Sting, including another spear to his injured ribs. One thing’s for certain, this isn’t end of Sting and Edge.

He Who Holds the Chair…

Everyone predicted Brent Albright and Chris Benoit to be a technical masterpiece between two gifted competitors. Instead, we were treated to a war.

Benoit attacked quick and hard, going straight for Albright in an all-out brawl. The two men attempted to hurt one another, nailing violent moves on the arena floor and the apron.

In a sign of frustration, Albright brought a steel chair to use on “The Canadian Crippler.” Being the cagey veteran he is, Benoit was able to avoid the chair shot and instead used it himself, getting himself DQ’ed.

After the match, Benoit continued his assault with a Crippler Crossface before finally leaving the ring.

New Champions Cometh

After weeks of speaking down on the Fusion Division, Christian Cage came out on top, cheating of course, to defeat AJ Styles to become the first Fusion Division Champion. As Cage celebrated, he was moved to tears, embracing the title with a love and passion that contradicted everything he’d spewed over the months.

In a brutal, bloody match, Bryan Danielson defeated William Regal to win the Iron Division Championship. This match has to be seen to be described, but one of the hallmarks may have been the show of sportsmanship at the end, where Danielson and Regal shook hands and Regal raised the hand of Danielson in a sign of respect.

For weeks, CM Punk and Matt Striker have exchanged blows. Tonight, the two men exchanged hugs as they became the new LSW Tag Team Champions. In a tag team gauntlet match that featured three other teams, Punk and Striker proved to be the best when Striker scored the pinfall on Gregory Helms. The two men have already been marked by former WWE Tag Team Champions the Hooliganz, who were the first to congratulate them on their victory. Will Punk and Striker be able to remain cohesive as a team? Only time will tell.

…KENNEDY…

The rumor mill has been buzzing for weeks. Who was the big signing Shawn Michaels had made for Lonestar Wrestling. Why none other then…Mr. Kennedy…

Kennedy…

Despite being a man of many words, Kennedy had few for the audience, saying he was simply shooting for the LSW Heavyweight Championship. Later that night, Kennedy would get face to face with LSW Champion John Cena, who said he’d give Kennedy the chance when Kennedy earned it.

Knowing the Kennedy’s reputation, it shouldn’t be long until he earns it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lonestar Wrestling.com wants to know what your favorite match at Open Range was:

Click HERE to vote!

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samoa Joe is Coming

Fans and LSW Superstars alike were shocked when during the middle of Open Range, a video aired for the dominant wrestler, the Samoan Submission Machine, the man who proclaims he IS Professional Wrestling, Samoa Joe.

What will Samoa Joe’s future hold in Lonestar Wrestling? Being a man who’s always carried gold, the question also must be asked: what championship will Samoa Joe be going for. He seems to be a sure-fire fit in all three divisions but until the man himself debuts at LSW’s next PPV High Noon, fans will be left speculating.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match 1:
    (LSW Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match)

Despite the format in which you wrote it, the match nevertheless had strong psychology. Maybe not as far as ringwork goes, but as far as furthering adn setting up feuds... excellent job! I like Strike & Punk teaming as a dysfunctional but successful tag team. I'll enjoy watching the meltdown from here on out. Beyond that, the match did seem like a little bit of a mess, and the self-awarded **1/2 seemed very fitting.

Match 2:
    This match seems like it'd be ridiculously fun, and you seem to be pacing your card well. Each match is drawing me more and more into the pay-per-view. The disqualification finish is a bit of a let down, but at least that means there is more in store for us as far as this feud goes. I'm really digging this one. Good summarizing.

Match 3:
    (Iron Division Championship Match)
    Dear God, this match will more than make up for the let down of a finish from the last match. Again, excellent card-pacing. Excellent, EXCELLENT psychology concerning the ringwork despite the format you're writing. Best match of the night... I'm sure. What a fucking bout. I kinda wish you'd written this one completely out.

...and... , ,

Match 4:
    (Fusion Division Championship Match)
    Despite the fact that I think Christian is my favortie stand-alone character in your fed, I'm not too into this match. I feel like this is our breahter before the main events. Cage wins, and he needed to win. He wins with a handful of tights though, so I wonder how that'll play into things. He claims he's above the Fusion Division, yet he need to resort to underhanded tactics to beat the division's top man. Hmmm...

Match 5:
    Ok, I thought this would be a little more main event caliber, but Sting sounded a litte weird in his promo before the match. He seems like an emo/goth hyrbid with an environmentalist spin. I can't tell if he'll be staying face or turning heel soon. Regardless, this match serves its purpose by re-revving our engines to prep us for the main event. Sting wins, so I assume he's getting the bigger push. Let's watch as he hopefully turns into a demented Captain Planet. I hope Edge's loss lights a fire under his ass and results in great things. I think this matches self-awarded rating was a little high, but whatever...

Match 6:
    ("No Disqualification" LSW Heavyweight Championship Match)
    The mid-match notes where you try to set up and consequently establish the start of the double-turn is a little forced, but I suppose it's hard not to be somewhat contrived or whatever when writing in this format sometimes. I abso-fucking-lutely love the end when Jericho does "You Can't See Me!" whilst having his ass kicked and dragged around the ring. Cena smacking Jericho around after the match felt a little over the top... almost too heelish. I feel like a double-turn should just set the seeds, and the actual turning and/or the completion of the turn should take place in the weeks afterward when they deal with the fallout and continued fan responses. Nevertheless, awesome main event. Awesome first PPV.

: 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Occasionally Jick

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This fed is different to any other fed I've seen, the house show feel with reports is something very innovative and I like it alot. First PPV I've ever seen with summaries. I'm not a huge fan of summaries unless they're done very, very well, so let's see how it pans out. Nice banner, Jeff. Good choice of song too, KJ. I love 'What I've Done' it fits as the theme of a PPV as well.

Tag Gauntlet
    Carlito and Moore together first off. Carlito seems to be developing into a good heel in your fed, and him getting on Moore for being depressed is a nice touch. Finlay and Lethal is a nice combo, and Lethal/Carlito's heat makes this very interesting. Nice psychology with Lethal not allowing the tag, and I like the finish. Finlay is going to be pissed with that. Nice touch with him nailing his own partner, no respect or allegiences. Helms and Daniels inevitably beat Moore, but he puts up a nice fight. Carlito becoming even more of an ass though. Nice ending, Punk and Striker seem a decent team, I like the way both teams worked well. Good job with the opener, well paced summary.

Nice introduction with Jeter, hopefully he doesn't feud with Finlay though, I just want to see Finlay wandering round in no feud kicking the hell out of anyone in his way.

Another good intro of L&K, they're lovely guys really.

Albright/Benoit
    Nice match, very intense with some around the arena brawling. Not as well paced as the opener I think, and the summary kind of leaves me hanging. DQ finish, which in some ways disappoints me, but I like Benoit not caring that he lost, just wanting to hurt his former pupil.

Joe! Sweet.

I like Cage in this fed. He's above the Fusion division, but desperately wants to win anyway. Nice character.

Danielson/Regal
    I wish you'd written this out. This is the best summary I've ever read. Regal uses his power advantage and beats the hell out of AmDrag, but AmDrag's quickness lets him use up 2 of Regal's rop breaks. The psychology is immense. The break up of the Stretch is awesome, and the finish is wholly believable. This would have been an utter stormer of a match, I am sure of that. Nice to see Regal showing the respect too. Awesome match, KJ.

Edge heeling it up, nice. Maria is no skank though.

Kennedy is cool. Interesting to see how you work him in to your current angles. Maybe a feud/altercation with Finlay?

AJ is focused. Cool.

AJ/Cage
    Nice match, AJ trying to use his athleticism and Cage using his size and smarts to overpower and control him. I love the ending, particularly Cage gripping the belt to himself. Awesome characterisation of Christian.

Cena and Kennedy? Niiiice.

Edge/Sting
    I can't say I care too much for this match. Sting wins in a decent enough match, I was pulling for Edge TBH. Sting is going along quite strangely though, interesting to see where he goes from here.

Main Event: Cena/Jericho
    Strange ending. The turning of the tables was nice, and Cena made a good heel in the match, but everything felt a little forced. Jericho's fighting spirit was cool though. Cena beating Jericho afterwards solidifies him as a heel then? Decent main event, though not spectacular.

I liked this PPV. You've set a good standard and started off some nice storylines. I'm very interested in Cena/Jericho's statuses now, heel/face stuff, Punk/Striker and how AmDrag deals with challengers in the Iron division. MOTN was definately that title match, Regal/Danielson. Good PPV man.

Sports Empire Rookie of the Year 2007
    Sports Empire MVP 2008 & 2009

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KJ’S OPEN RANGE~! Man, I’m hyped for this! You did a great job hyping it, and I’m sure i’m gonna have a lot of fun reading it. So lets get to it!

You go out of your way to cheapshot the top wrestling promotions. That’s not too cool. But besides for that, the HBK opening was good…

Starting out with the 4-team gauntlet, eh? Lets see how you do here… Carlito/Moore’s the first team. Not bad, but I really don’t see them winning. Who knows, though. You could surprise me. And it’s Lethal/Finlay! Shit, if they were actually friends, this team would own. Lethal just gives Finlay the cold shoulder. Nice. But it would’ve been better for the heel to do that to the face. So from what it seems, it’s just Lethal/Carlito, which would be a good matchupo. I like how there’s no real face/heel dynamic here, makes for a much better matchup. Finlay gets the upper hand on Moore because of his ‘sheer brutality.’ I like it. FUCK! Finlay/Lethal out already. Nice aftermath for match #1. Finlay fucking owns. Time for team #3! And it’s Helms and… DANIELS~! **marks** Ownage team right there. Carlito leaves Moore high and dry! Knew it would happen. The spitting in the face is a nice touch, also. And Helms/Daniels easily advance… Punk/Striker? This can only mean trouble. Daniels/Helms are probably winning here. I just can’t see them working together, although they DO set some ground rules before the matchup, so who knows. You could surprise me. Wow, Striker takes the hot tag! I was thinking he’d just jump off the apron. Wow. You actually made them champs, in what seems like a face turn for Striker. I’m shocked, although happy by this decision. Nice swerve.

Finlay/Jeter? Nice. Although all I’ve seen of Johnny was in the Spirit Squad, so…

Punk/Striker vs. Hooligans could be a GREAT matchup. This is what Tag Team wrestling’s about!

Time for Albright/Benoit. To be perfectly honest, this is the match that I am least interested in. But lets see what you do with it… Looks like some nice technical wrestling in this matchup. A DDT on the ring apron is one of my favorite moves from Benoit. It looks so devastating. It looks awesome. Albright doing it, well, it’s not as good, but it’s still pretty damn good. Oh shit! Benoit loses via DQ! And he goes Ballistic! This is the Benoit we have all grown to know and love. Looks like this isn’t over between them. Not a bad match. It was better than what I expected, that’s for sure…

OH SHIT! Joe’s coming to LSW~!

Sounds like a nice Christian promo, but then again, when has Christian ever cut a bad promo? I really hope you don’t have him lose in the Fusion Division Title Match. That would suck.

Time for Regal/Danielson! Now this is a match I’d wanna see. And it’s for the Iron Division Championship, which makes it so much better. I’m really liking the ropebreaks rule. The 25-count on the outside seems like a bit much. I like that you’ve changed the rules for this title, but it really is a bit much. CROSSFACE CHICKENWING~! And Danielson wins! Really good match from what I read. And a nice show of sportsmanship. 2 directions for Regal now. Either snap at Danielson, or become a mentor for him. That’s how I see it. Lets see what you do with him, though…

Edge~! **marks** I love Edge, but he shouldn’t be dissing Maria like that.

HBK again! Yeah, he really isn’t taking up TV Time. OH! It’s to announce the new wrestler! I thought Joe was the signing Oh well, I guess I’ll find out who it is right here! MR. KENNEDY~! Awesome. Just… awesome!

AJ hyping up his match vs. Cage tonight. I really don’t want Cage to lose this match.

It’s time for the Fusion Title Match! Christian/AJ have great chemistry, and I hope you show it in here, although it’s pretty hard to when you’re summarizing everything. Wow, Styles is owning to start off the matchup. I hate that the Unprettier is so easy to counter. He almost has it counter more times than he actually hits the move. Cage gets a ropebreak after the Styles Clash. I have a feeling that means he’s winning! And with a handful of tights, he does! Good match overall, for what it was. And I’m very glad you had Christian win.

Oh man. Kennedy/Cena confrontation! Fucking awesome. Good promo. 

Good, mysterious promo by Sting. Edge/Sting should be a good matchup. And it’s time for that match right now! A brawl. That’s the way to go with these two. Nice job with Edge working on the ribs after the missed Stinger Splash attempt by Sting. We could see a Spear soon. Whaddya know. Sting gets out of the way. I knew that was gonna happen. A spear! But can’t get the three because he took too long. SCORPION DEEATH DROP! Sting wins. Good matchup, I liked Edge working on the ribs, and his facial expressions were perfect. You’ve really got him down pat. Same with Sting. Oh shit. Edge is being a sore loser. A very sore loser. Sucks for Sting, but it looks like this ain’t over.

Finally time for the Main Event~! Y2J cuts a pretty nice promo, and although I hope he wins, I just don’t see it happening, to be honest. I would’ve loved to have seen a piledriver. Wow, Y2J’s getting owned. But a nice head scissors to regain the advantage. Jericho’s Standing Enziguiri owns. JERICHO KICKS OUT OF THE F-U~! Oh man, he got out of that top rope F-U. Thank god. Fuck. STFU. It was inevitable. FUCK! HE GETS OUT OF IT! Oh man. OH MAN. Nice job w/ Cena working on the knee even more by hitting Y2J w/ the chair. Wow. Am I witnessing a double turn?! Looks like it. STFU locked in again to HUGE boos. And Y2J passes out! Wow! Oh man, you had my adrenaline pumping that match. And a Double Turn to top it all off! YES! Fuck yeah. What a way to end your first PPV. Awesome.

Overall, there were some likes, and some dislikes. But mostly likes. The show basically owned, KJ. That’s all I can say about it. You did a great job. I just wish you wrote in full length. That’s my only complaint, and it’s minor. But I know you have time restraints, but if you do this good with a summary, I can’t imagine how good you’d do with a full show for a PPV. Great job! .

Thread Information