Thread: Super Smash Bros: Brawl

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Super Smash Bros: Brawl

Rogueport Review: Breaking News

Princess Peach to Start Fighting Federation!
    In the latest developments discovered from our interview with the happenings at the Choco Mountain Fair we have learned that Princess Toadstool will be sponsoring her own fighting style company featuring contracted Nintendo Franchise characters. The exact specs of this new sports entertainment empire are unknown, but it will debut very soon on Starman TV. All we were able to squeeze out of her servants was that this fighting brand would be called Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

The servants we spoke to were very skeptical in leaking any information. Ms. Toadstool is keeping it quite hush-hush, but we were able to get a few hints as far as some of the roster goes.

The Mario Bros. are assured to be part of the brand. We also noticed several personalities meeting with Peach in her castle. We managed to catch a few faces including: Bowser's Children, various pokemon and the legendary Pac Man himself. We'll keep you posted as more information is gathered and the initial broadcast date is revealed!

- Toadette,
    Sports Editor

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Super Smash Bros: Brawl

The longest-running (screw you, Kid <_<) fed in Fan Fic returns~! ...well, it's basically the same thing, right?

Hitmonlee & Hitmonchan, as a tag team!

X-Ray

Yeah, screw Kid, I'll be reading this and probably reviewing it (For real this time ). Sonic better "invade" nWo style and start a Sega revolution.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, I'm SO happy this is coming back! I believe Snake is in this new game, so I expect him to kick ass in this fed. I'll be reading and reviewing, mark my words. Good luck man, I know you'll do great.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been waiting for this day~! :D
    Follower of Christ.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the very first fed I read in fanfic returns.... go ness~!

Spoiler

Sig-Hayze

Cowboy Funk

Yes, I remember the last fan fic of this, good luck ness. Hopefully, Meta Knight rules all!

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Princess "Peach" Toadstool held the following Press Conference to promote her new show.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool
    Ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome you to this conference. There have been many rumors concerning the leak that occured in the Rogueport Review and I would like to confirm the truth. It was announced that I was starting a fighting federation. That is true, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my new project. Now I know there are many questions, when is it... when does it air... who is involved... etc. etc. Tonight I will take a few questions and have a few of my contracted fighters speak on their own behalf. Let's get started.
    ::Several reports asked questions concerning SSB Brawl. Peach neglected being too forward and answered them freely.::

I have talked with the executives at Starman TV and I have secured a Monday Night timeslot for my show. It will debut next Monday at 8:00 P.M. Eastern and will play live each and every Monday night. Those of you who have participated in the Mario Party games may remember such events as "Treadmill Grill", "Bounce n' Trounce", among others... that is the basic premise for the sanctioned battles. I will be saving some of the more intricate details of the matches for our debut. But first I'd like to introduce some of the agents I have signed.
    ::The press applauds as several people join Peach on the table.::

Please welcome a man who needs no introduction, the savior of Mushroom Kingdom: Mario!
    ::Mario stood on the podium and greeted those in the audience.::

Quote Originally Posted by Mario
    When Princess Toadstool approached me concerning sanctioned fights I have to admit I was a little skeptical. But there was no way I could turn her down. How would it make me look if I declined something as big as this. I could not be taken seriously if I turned chicken to something like SSB Brawl. I'm looking forward to getting on the stage and taking on some of the toughest fighters around. I have doubt it will be a challenge, but I'm ready for the chance to defend my title as Mr. Nintendo. Thank you.
    ::Mario thanked Peach and took his seat. Up next to the booth was Pit. He stood in awe as a mixed reaction from the crowd took him by surprise.::

Quote Originally Posted by Pit
    Wow... just wow. I feel like I've been melted after being cryogenically frozen for years. As far as the gaming world goes... that might as well be the truth. For those of you who don't remember me, I was the star of Kid Icarus and the kid who beat Medusa. I have waited for this moment, the moment when I would finally return to action. I can say that this was the perfect opportunity for me. I would like to thank Princess Toadstool for this chance and I promise to my patient fans... you will not be disappointed. I know she'll probably have my head for this... but I will be duking it out with an unknown opponent next Monday. Thanks again everyone for the continued support.
    :it quite emotional bowed out and walked to his seat. The latest guest was Samus Aran. She walked to the stand and removed her helmet.::

Quote Originally Posted by Samus
    Bounty Hunting is a strange line of work. It's not constant. But every once in a while you get interesting job assignments, but recently I was hired to kill a man who was participating in a Deathtoll Tournament. The experience was amazing. Super Smash Bros. Brawl promises to be that and more. I plan to compete and perform at my absolute best. I just hope the competition can provide adequate training for when I get my next job assignment. Course... I don't think my usual Chozo Suit is needed.
    ::Samus then removed her usual armory body suit and revealed that she was now wearing her blue Zero Suit, perfect for non-bulky fighting. Suddenly before she could conclude her piece Ridley started flying overhead the audience. The media started screaming and going crazy. Ridley opened his mouth and blasted a fireball towards the podium. Samus jumped to the side and pushed Peach to safety. Mario and Pit stared at each other before diving to the stands. Mario jumped towards Ridley and grabbed a hold of his legs to bring him down towards the ground. Pit distracted Ridley again by blasting him with several arrows thanks to his bow. Samus then jumped into the air and shot Ridley in the chest with her blaster rifle, which caused him to disintegrate to dust.::

Well, I am sure glad I hired you guys...
    ::The crowd stood up after the performance and gave them a round of applause.

SUPER SMASH BROS: BRAWL
    LIVE THIS MONDAY!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Marks out*

Ness, this is gonna own. Big time. I look forward to the first show, in great anticipation.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: The original theme music to the cult classic Super Smash Bros. music played over the speakers. A video plays showing the evolution of the various Nintendo consoles all the way until the Gamecube. What appears to be a memory card is ejected and it forms itself into a Wiimote. The Wiimote slashes at the screen and it goes black. The picture comes back with a live image of the crowd. The camera pans through the seatings and shows various groups of screaming fans ranging from Toads to Goombas. ::

Toadsworth: Sweet Capn' Crunch! Welcome to the very first broadcast of Smash Bros. Brawl folks. I am your humble host Toadsworth alongside my colleague Bowser Jr. We are live from the Peach Beach Arena is what is promising to be an explosive night.

Bowser Jr.: I still don't know what this is all about. Super Smash Bros.? All I know is Mama Peach asked me to join you on commentary. It's a good thing she did, I hear Toads can be quite biased...

***PRETTY IN PINK***

:: A familiar theme hits the arena speakers. Noted on the big screens located around the stage was a video showing Peach in her various appearances throughout the local Mushroom Kingdom Centers as she promoted SSB Brawl. The crowd still wild off the opening video was jumping on end for Princess Peach. She stepped through the curtain and smiled as the crowd cheered her on. She made her way down the aisle and stood up on the central platform. ::

Peach: Welcome everyone to the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This is going to be a new wave of sports entertainment brought to you by all your favorite Nintendo stars. Now what exactly is Brawl? After a rousing game of Mario Party with some friends I was named the victor and the Millennium Star awarded me with one wish. That wish was to entertain my loyal subjects in a new and unique way. I was looking at the fun throughout the land we had racing and playing various sports games such as Tennis and Golf. But then it got a little boring. We need more action, more suspense. Dare I say it... more blood!

:: The crowd stands on their feet and applaud Peach. ::

Peach: Thank you. But I need to explain more. This stage I am standing on will be the foundation for our fighters. This will not be unlike what you might see in a boxing or wrestling ring... except it will not be staged. Those involved will be fighting it out in a "King of the Mountain" type fashion. The object of these matches is to knock your opponents off of the stage completely. Only then will you be victorious. Now I know what you're thinking. So what? But that's where it will get interesting. Prestige and awards will be handed out to the absolute best. Such as? Being announced the Super Smash Bros. Champion and having the privilege of wearing the championship gold, made from the same material as my crown.

:: The crowd has calmed down from their screams and seems to be paying attention to Peach word for word. ::

Peach: Now then how will we crown our very first champion? Of all those currently contracted with SSB Brawl I have chosen an elite set of eight fighters. I feel they have done the most promising work for the Nintendo Community and deserve this shot. Through the next couple of weeks they will duke it out in a tournament where the winner will be crowned our new champion. Don't fret if you are not chosen in the tournament because the champion will have to defend the title if he truly wants to be called the top dog here in SSB. Tonight we will have our first two tournament matches. In a size compromise we will see the famous ape Donkey Kong do battle with Ness. We also certainly cannot do this without everyone's favorite plumber. So with that in mind tonight's main event will see Mario in action against the elusive and quick Captain Falcon of F-Zero fame as the other match.

***BLUE FALCON***

:: The crowd is hushed by the music interrupting Peach. A speeding air racer blasts through the curtain and stops at the edge of the stage. The side door pops open and Captain Falcon jumps out and hops on top of the stage. ::

Peach: A little premature I would say. I did promise you first dibs at Mario as your request, but I don't like you coming out during the middle of my speech. What can I do for you?

Falcon: Blah blah blah I did request a match against Mario. Last month during the third annual Double Dash Races I was screwed out of the trophy thanks to him. I have craved revenge on Mario for the longest time and knew I could get him here, but I no longer wish to face him. Not like this. Not with the championship on the line. He screwed me out of the gold once before, I'm not gonna let him do it again. Change my opponent.

Peach: I don't like being interrupted and I sure don't like being told what to do. As for your request... I will have to deny it. As the General Manager of SSB Brawl I call the shots. I offered you this chance because I knew you were a hot free agent on the Galactic Racing Circuit, but if you don't face Mario tonight... I will replace you. There are tons of fighters who would kill for this chance. Now go prepare for this match. It won't be as easy as a simple race let me assure you.

***PRETTY IN PINK***

:: Peach's music hits the PA system as she makes her way down the stage towards the back. Falcon scowls and looked severely disappointed at Peach's decision. The camera pans on him as he leaves the stage back to his Racer. ::

Toadsworth: Great Ceasar's Ghost... what a way to open our first show. I can't wait...

Bowser Jr.: ... to see that cheating Mario get beat! Took the words outta of my mouth.

Toadsworth: Either way coming up next will be the very first Super Smash Bros. Brawl match. But we must take a commercial break, we'll be right back!

::Commercial Break::

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toadsworth: Well that was quick. Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Brawl. Before we stopped for a commercial break Peach went over the basics for SSB Brawl and that we will be crowning a champion through an 8-man tournament.

Bowser Jr.: Can you believe her forcing Captain Falcon into the first championship determining bout against Mario? That's not fair. Where's the prep time?

Toadsworth: Bah! What did he expect he was gonna be doing here... playing chess? The main event will be interesting to say the least, but up first we have our debut contest!

***ANGEL'S WINGS***

:: A greek anthem played through the PA system as Pit, making good on his promise, appeared within the arena. Pit appears wearing a white tunic and he zoomed down the aisle as his wings flap behind him. He slaps a few hands from the crowd and floats onto the stage. The fans cheer for him and he soaks it in until it is interrupted for... ::

***THUNDER GOD***

:: A thunderous storm is heard throughout the arena. Out pops Pikachu through the curtain. He runs down the aisle quickly on all fours before climbing up the ladder and onto the stage, ignoring the crowd's reaction and appearing to be focused on his encounter. Pikachu sways his neck to the side to loosen his muscles. The referee signals for the bell and it sounds for the opening contest. ::

Pit vs. Pikachu

Pit started out by putting up his dukes and encircling Pikachu. They made several rings around the stage without attacking, mostly feeling each other out. Pit seemed a little nervous on his SSB-debut, being he was quite pressured due to his absense for nearly two decades. Pit tossed his right leg forward in a kicking motion. Pikachu seeing the attack moved to the side. Pit then dove down and swept Pikachu from behind his ankles and he fell on his face. Pit jumped into the air and with his hands clasped tried to give Pikachu a stiff shot to the back. Pikachu rolled to the side and used his hind legs to kick Pit away. Pit rolled across the stage until he stopped on his back looking into the lights. Pit realized what he was getting into kipped up and pulled out his Heavenly Bow.

Before Pit could attempt to use his weapon Pikachu shouted his name and spit out a lightning bolt to the ground. It started crawling towards Pit, which caused him to jump back to avoid it. Pikachu used that moment to jump into the air and within seconds launched himself over Pit. Pikachu used his front legs as a landing pad and kicked Pit in the back with his strong hind legs. Pit flew over and landed on his face. Pikachu grinned a bit, confident with his actions and began punching the air to tease his oppponent.

Pit placed his bow on his back and ignored worrying about it. Instead he ran towards Pikachu with his fist wailing in the air. Pikachu moved to the right and swung his tail lightly at him to push him off the stage. Pit reacted by backhanding Pikachu's tail before turning around at his adversary. Pikachu got a little ticked and pulled his head back before bringing it forward for a Skull Bash. Pit jumped back off the stage and floated vertically after flapping his wings. Pikachu wiped his cheek from Pit's earlier attack and walked below him and called forth a thunderbolt from the skies.

Pit zoomed to the side and swiftly avoided the attack. He landed on the stage and ran towards Pikachu who was still in the middle of his 'calling' and he shoved him off the stage. Pit rolled back to make sure he was not near the edge. Pikachu flipped his body around and performed his Quick Attack as he did earlier to zoom across the arena back towards the stage. As he was helplessly landing near the platform, Pit ran towards the edge and jumped up with his foot extended forward. Pit connected into Pikachu's face and kicked him off the stage. Before Pikachu could attempt another rebound he was knocked out of bounds.

Winner: Pit
    Toadsworth: Cripes... that was one swift kick. Pit starts off Brawl in the right way with a victory.

Bowser Jr.: Pikachu made several mistakes assuming his quickness gave him an advantage. Pit lives in the clouds, so he knows how lighting works. That kick had to hurt.

Toadsworth: Quite the way to debut I'd say. I see big things for Pit in the future. Look out for him.

Bowser Jr.: Don't jump on his bandwagon yet. He still needs to prove it wasn't beginner's luck, but I'll be watching this kid.

***BACKSTAGE***

:: The camera zooms in on the hallway between lockers. Mario had just arrived and was setting his bags down when Falcon approached him. ::

Falcon: Well if it isn't Mario. The Man. The Myth... the Thief.

Mario: Excuse me?

Falcon: You heard me. I don't know what kinda relationship you have with Peach, but it won't stop me from beating your ass from here to Hyrule.

Mario: Wouldn't have it any other way. I welcome it.

Falcon: Don't get snooty with me. I've been waiting a long time for this moment. It's a shame you're going to be defeated in your first match. I guess you can call me the 'dream killer' because all the little Mario fans are about to go home very... VERY disappointed.

Mario: I don't make excuses. If I lose I lose. If I win, then I won. Let's save it for the match.

:: Falcon not taking kindly to Mario's comments slapped him across the face. Mario wiped his stinging cheek and then dove into Falcon and pushed him into the wall. He started throwing punches at him until several security officials broke them up. Falcon broke free and started yelling before leaving. ::

***VIDEO***

:: The camera zoomed to a new picture as a round figure wearing a cloak with his back to the screen appeared. He turned around revealing a silver helmet with yellow eyes exposed. He placed his sword in his side holster and looked at the center of the camera. ::

?????: I have traveled the galaxy, everywhere from the Milky Way to Popstar. I was raised of noble blood and I seek something deeper. Something I have yet to find. True competition. I have come to Super Smash Bros. in search of elite competition. I was promised it was here. Those who can compete with me on my level. It is here that I will do what I was born to do... battle. I've looked at the various parties involved in this company and I believe I have found the right place. I crave combat. Soon enough I will get my fix. Who am I? Metaknight.

:: Metaknight then turned to the side and his cape flew into the camera as the screen went to black. ::

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: The camera resumes from the commercial and shows the backstage area. A loud noise is heard and it is revealed to be Pit, celebrating his victory over Pikachu. He looked very excited as he ran through the hallway hot off his debut. A little Toad was waiting in wing and asked for his autograph, Pit grabbed the child's pen when Ness walked into the scene and pushed the kid away. ::

Pit: That's uncalled for, he's just a kid.

Ness: Hmph. You must think you're pretty slick, eh? Victory off the bat?

Pit: I didn't dominate Pikachu, he gave me a run for my money. But I'm gonna do my best each week.

Ness: Stop it. You got lucky, I'll give you that. But there's a clear difference between you and I. While you were forgotten, Nintendo embraced me. I may not be a game whore on the level of Mario, but they knew were to use me. You "Kid Icarus" are just fad. Peach saw a quick buck in bringing you back due to the oldschool fans who might remember you. Truth is, nobody cares about you. You're nothing.

Pit: Pfft... talk big smack for someone who hasn't shown a thing in SSB Brawl.

Ness: See that's where we differ. While you opened the show for a useless match, I was chosen as one of the elite 8 for the SSB Championship. I am about to go and win a match, which no longer will make you special. And then I will be one step closer to being the top dog. Once I'm champion I won't even acknowledge the existence of flies like yourself. I'll let you know if we need a water boy.

:: Ness walked away from the backstage area towards his match as Pit's celebrated expression turned to a frown. ::

Bowser Jr.: Ha ha Ness put him in his place. I can't wait to see Ness in action.

Toadsworth: Ness had no business talking down to Pit like that. Ness was acting like he's some kind of veteran. Pit was here before him for Pete's sake.

Bowser Jr.: Wake up call Toady. Can't just go around with an inflated ego...

Toadsworth: Ness is the one with the ego problem. But he'll have to put up or shut up as he's facing one hell of a giant: Donkey Kong.

Bowser Jr.: I'm sure Ness has a plan, you know what they say about big guys. The bigger they are?

Toadsworth: The harder they fall?

Bowser Jr.: No, the harder they hit. You seen DK lately?

***KONGO BONGO***

:: A jungle beat hits the PA system and Donkey Kong appears on the stage. He stands on his legs and walks to the stage and the audience admires his size. DK climbs aboard the stage and pounds on the platform to show he is ready for the bout. ::

***EARTHBOUND MISFIT***

:: Smoke surrounds the entrance area and Ness zaps himself through it. He raises his hands and he stares down at the ground and walks out. Ness began walking down when he saw a pro-DK sign. He grabbed the fan's artwork and ripped it in half before running towards the stage. He backed to the corner as the ref got between him and DK and signaled for the bell. ::

SSB CHAMPIONSHIP QUARTER FINALS
    Donkey Kong vs. Ness

Ness walked close to DK and only came up to his chest. Ness stepped back several feet and threw a punch into Kong's gut. Ness turned around and raised his hand up in celebration. He turned around to see DK unaffected and his eyes opened up wide in shock. He stepped back and fell down on his butt. He then started scooting back away from DK as his hands waved forward pleading with him. DK walked towards him and so Ness pushed off the platform with his hands and gave DK a double-kick to the stomach. With DK hunched over Ness jumped up and grabbed him in a headlock. He raised one arm and yelled as the crowd booed him. Ness then ran forward and jumped up in an attempt to give DK a bulldog. he landed on the side and brought DK's head crashing into the mat below.

Ness stood next to DK's body and placed one foot on his chest and celebrated. DK grabbed Ness' throat and stood up to his knees. Ness poked him in the eye and escaped. Ness then proceeded to grab DK by the leg, but he was too powerful and kicked him away. DK wiped his damaged eyes and jumped up to his feet. Ness came charging at him and placed his hands forward to try and push him off the stage. DK moved to the left and then kicked Ness in the back. The attack caused him to bounce into the air. DK jumped up and punched Ness back into the ground. DK began winding up his arm until he was fully ready to punch Ness' lights out.

Ness was staggering to his feet with his back towards DK. DK signaled to the fans that he was going to punch him and they jumped to their feet. DK got ancy and staretd shaking as Ness was getting up. When Ness finally stood up DK unleashed the DKO punch, but Ness jumped back twice to barley avoid it. While he was airborne Ness pointed his hands down and zapped DK with PK Fire. The attack touched DK's feet and a string of fire caught him in place as he burned. Ness landed on the stage and took out his Homerun Bat and cracked it across DK's knee. DK went flying across the stage until he landed near the edge.

Ness touched his head and used his mind to start his PK FLASH attack. He made a yellow cloud leave his body and float towards DK. DK jumped up and began running towards Ness. Knowing he couldn't hit him in time, Ness stopped the attack and regained his senses. Ness tossed a kick at the incoming DK, but he jumped over Ness and then crushed him with his feet. Ness bounced up over DK's head and so Kong brought his arms over and clapped his palms into Ness' falling body to crush him like a pancake. The impact knocked Ness straight up into the air until he was instantly knocked out at the ref's judgement.

Winner: DK
    Bowser Jr.: WHAT?!?

Toadsworth: DK wins the match, he moves onto the final four in determining our first champion. DK really brought it and seemed focused, I am impressed.

Bowser Jr.: Again... what was that? I demand a rematch.

Toadsworth: All that smack talk did Ness anything but good. Who's the nobody now?

Bowser Jr.: Don't make me tell Ness what you said. I'm on his Myspace Friends List, ya know!

***Backstage***

:: The camera pans to Peach's Office. She is seen talking on the phone at her desk. ::

Toadstool: Yes yes it's going quite smoothly. I fully expect a huge turnaround next week. Please tune in for the main event. Hold on, I'll call you back.

:: Peach hung up the phone and turned her chair around as Diddy Kong entered. ::

Toadstool: Can I help you?

Diddy: Yes you can. I seek employment. I want to work here.

Toadstool: Even though we're new, I have quite the roster. And usually you don't just walk into a place demanding a position like this. What do you have to offer?

Diddy: I'm crazy. I've been training with my grandpa Cranky and he says I can take on anyone in the Nintendo Community.

Toadstool: Is that right? Tell ya what, we'll have us a 'tryout match'. If you win, you're hired. If you lose, you never show your face here again.

Diddy: Deal. Who's my opponent?

Toadstool: It's a secret. But not tonight. Next week you'll open versus a mystery opponent with a job on the line.

:: Diddy then walked out and Peach got back on the phone. ::

Toadstool: I'm changing plans for tonight's main event. I just learned that there was an incident involving Mario and Jay. I was hoping they'd save it for the match... but this brings the perfect chance to test out a match type. Mario vs. Captain Falcon will be contested under 'Melee Rules'. No disqualifcations for the use of weapons.

Last edited by Ness; 10-07-2006 at 01:45 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toadsworth: Welcome back to Smash Bros. everyone. Hopefully you didn't just tune in because you missed a heck of a match.

Bowser Jr.: Only if you're a fan of cheating apes. DK is a big red cheater!

:: A replay of the finish between DK vs. Ness was shown with Kong earning the victory. ::

Bowser Jr.: I think he used ether. That's what made Ness so groggy. Mmmhmm.

Toadsworth:

***VIDEO***

:: Samus was shown standing in front of the camera in her Zero Suit. ::

Samus: I have been playing several roles all my life. Orphan, hunter, hunted, victim, oppresser, tool. All my life I have perserveared through all the odds. But if there was one thing I never achieved... it was recognition. I never really etched my legacy into stone. It has always been the things of legend. But one thing is for certain... I can do that here in SSB. I have already saved hundreds of lives by shattered the glimmer in Ridley's eyes. Next week I will do the same as I battle it out for my shot at the SSB Championship.

Toadsworth: Coming up next we will have a first in SSB... a tag team match. Unlike traditional King of the Mountain 'team' encounters where you're allowed to both be inside... it will not work that way. Here you have to tag in your partner, who will be suspended on a platform.

Bowser Jr.: Course they're not really suspended, they can get off when they want.

Toadsworth: And risk disqualification from the ref.

Bowser Jr.: Hey it's only cheating if you get caught.

***DUMB AND DUMBER***

:: A clownish circus theme hits the speakers as the first team contest goes underway. Wario came out running through the curtain and was followed by Waluigi who hopped on his back as he carried him piggyback style. Wario tossed Waluigi to the stage and slowly climbed up himself. ::

***FLY LIKE AN EAGLE***

:: Koopa the Quick's old theme from Mario 64 sounded as fellow Koopas used their opponent's entrance to make their own. Paratroopa was gliding over the ground as his partner Koopa held onto his legs. Koopa did a flip and landed on the stage as Para slowly made his dismount. The ref sounded for the bell as Koopa and Wario went to their platforms awaiting a tag. ::

Wario & Waluigi vs. Koopa Troopa & Paratroopa

Waluigi brought his arms to the side and formed a wrestling stance. Paratroopa flapped his wings and hopped backwards giving him some distance. Waluigi jumped forward and did a flip in the air and landed on his hands, forming a handstand. He then pushed off the stage and kicked Paratroopa in the skull. He flew off the stage, but not before flying back on. Waluigi crouched down and then uppercutted Para off the stage again. Waluigi ran to his side of the stage and tagged in Wario as Para was returning. Wario punched his palm and walked over to attack Paratroopa. Wario swung his arm in a big haymaker, but Para slid underneath his legs and appeared behind him. Wario turned around as Para smacked him as far as he could reach, in the throat. Para attempted the attack again, but this time Wario bit his hand.

Para yelled in pain and flailed his body around. Wario grabbed Para's arms and flung him high into the air. He jumped into the air and grabbed Para's legs and knocked him into the ground. He bounced off the stage and appeared woozy. Wario jumped on Para's head and turned him into a basic Koopa Troopa! The real Koopa Troopa left his platform and tripped Waluigi. This caught the referee's attention and he demanded Koopa return to his post. Waluigi was a bit ticked and left his platform and chased Koopa Troopa across the stage. Koopa Troopa grabbed his former Paratroopa friend inside his shell and tossed him at Waluigi. He caught the shell and tossed it back, but Koopa ducked and it hit Wario in the chest. The referee demanded they both return and started counting to 5.

Koopa went to throw a cheap punch at Waluigi, but the ref restrained him. He pointed to his platform and 'Koopa Troopa' was sitting there breatheless, obviously the original Paratroopa. The ref okayed it and made Waluigi return. Koopa Troopa returned to Wario and punched him the the gut. With him hunched over he jumped out of his shell and kicked it into his shins, knocking him off the stage. His large body was unable to jump back.

Winners: Paratroopa & Koopa Troopa
    ***Backstage***

:: Ness was walking to his locker room following a shower as he was wiping his head with a towel. Pit was standing outside leaning against the wall with a big grin on his face. Ness wiped across his mouth with a shit-stain smile as well before walking into his room and slamming the door shut. ::

Bowser Jr.: He's awfully cocky. I'd say he should face DK and then smile like that.

Toadsworth: What a show we've had tonight. Lots of battling, but I think the next match will take the cake. It's our main event.

Bowser Jr.: No disqualification and weapons are supplied and encouraged. This doesn't spill to well.

Toadsworth: I think this is what Princess Toadstool was getting at when she meant 'more blood'. Ughs, not gonna be pretty. But it will decide one half of the final four for the SSB Championship. And it's next!

Last edited by Ness; 10-07-2006 at 01:44 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: The show returned with a view inside of a locker room. When Mario was shown the crowd cheered in approval. Saving your life several dozen times tends to make people like you. He was pacing back and forth inside his room as he was punching the air preparing for his bout. Luigi opened the door and stepped inside soon after. ::

Luigi: Hey.

Mario: Hey.

Luigi: So I just wanted to wish you good luck in tonight's match. No disqualifcation.

Mario: I've been in tough messes before. This is what SSB Brawl is all about. No DQ works both ways. I normally would not use them to my advantage, but if it happens... I'm all for it. And no matter what happens. No matter what occurs in the match... please do not help me. I need to do this on my own.

Luigi: I see, but it's your call. Most of the locker room is backing you on this. You can do it.

Toadsworth: That's classy, Luigi showed real respect to his brother there.

Bowser Jr.: So sweet. But it's not gonna matter. Captain Falcon is a bounty hunter. He knows how to get it done, especially in chaotic enviroments. People think he's just an F-Zero racer. Couldn't be more wrong.

Toadsworth: I see you're bringing your 'inside scoops' to the table. I'll try and keep up.

Bowser Jr.: I'll slow down so you can catch a break.

***BLUE FALCON***

:: Captain Falcon's theme music heard earlier in the night hit the speakers. This time he stood outside the curtain on foot. He looked to the crowd and smirked before raising his arms into the air to a sound of boos. He then trotted down the aiasle with a smile on his face as the announcer introduced him. Falcon stood on the stage and stomped to the ground as he yelled that Mario was gonna bleed. ::

***DO THE MARIO***

:: The classic Mario Bros. theme hit the arena to a thunderous ovation. Mario opened the curtain and appeared as the crowd buzzed at his appearance. He taunted everyone by growing large and then shrinking down to size. Mario turned his attention to Falcon and walked down the aisle. He climbed on the stage and got in Falcon's face. ::

Toadsworth: What a reaction. The crowd is on their feet. This arena hates Falcon and loves Mario. I don't think a single person wasn't cheering Mario on.

Bowser Jr.: Did you see that kid?

Toadsworth: Which one? There were too many jumping and cheering.

Bowser Jr.: The one in the middle. He's a Falcon Fan. Look at him... he's sticking his tongue out ha ha!

Toadsworth: There's the bell. It's on!!!

Melee Rules
    Captain Falcon vs. Mario

Falcon stepped back slightly and looked into the crowd before throwing a downward punch at Mario. Mario brought his arm forward and blocked it and knocked Falcon in the head with his forearm. The move knocked him down and he stood back up. Mario again knocked him down to the mat. Mario helped him back up to the mat and hooked his arm and slammed him back to the mat. Falcon bounced off the stage and rolled near the edge. Falcon stood up and waved Mario off, as if to say he quits. Mario refused to take that for an answer and ran towards him and dove into the ground for a baseball slide. Falcon jumped over him and landed near the opening behind Mario. Falcon crouched down and gave Mario a kick off the stage. Mario hopped up and jumped back on the stage. While Mario was recovering Falcon ran to the side and grabbed a falling capsule. He tossed it at Mario and knocked him off the stage. Out popped a Homerun Bat, which Falcon picked up.

He stood near the edge and swung it into Mario's gut. Mario fell to his knees and held his stomach. Falcon pulled the bat back and attempted to smash it into him, but Mario fell flat on his face to avoid it. Falcon lifted the bat up and went to slice it down to Mario's back, but he narrowly rolled to the side. Mario crawled to his feet and then jumped forward and headbutted him in the gut, which caused him to drop the weapon. Mario picked it up and signaled to the crowd that he was gonna strike Falcon. Falcon began crawling away until he collapsed on his back. A bo-bomb fell to the ground and Mario came charging at Falcon with the bat. Falcon begged him off, but Mario pointed the baseball bat forward and drove it into Falcon. The bat made contact with the bo-bomb and it exploded sending both Mario and Falcon flying in opposite directions to the awesome visual seen by the crowd.

Falcon landed on the edge of the mat, but Mario flew way out. He used his Spin Attack to halt his fall and then performed a Super Jump Punch to fly into the air and fall on the platform. Falcon slowly made his way to his feet when he noticed Mario extra groggy from the explosion. Falcon noticed a crate and picked it up and carried it on his back towards Mario. He decided against his former plan and tossed it to the side, breaking it and spilling the contents. Falcon then ran at Mario and dove into the air driving his knee forward. The move caught Mario for a loop and knocked him back. Falcon hopped straight up and used his Falcon Kick at an angle to fly downward and attack Mario. Falcon and Mario then used their respective jumps to grab the ledge. Mario pulled back his fist and uppercutted Falcon back on the stage.

Mario climbed up and shot Falcon in the back with several fireballs before grabbed him by the legs and slamming him into the mat. Falcon bounced into the air and upon his fall Mario tilted his head back and gave him a massive headbutt to the delight of the crowd. Mario ran to the spot where the crate exploded and picked up a Ray Gun. He pointed it at Falcon and shot him with a laser. Falcon jumped over it and so Mario went on the attack with several blasts. Falcon kept dodging it using his quick speed and finally touched the ground and blocked it with a sheild bubble. The ray bounced back and hit Mario in the chest, knocking him back. Falcon ran at Mario and shoved him off the stage. Mario flipped his body around and whipped Falcon in the head with his cape as he flew back. Upon Falcon's damage, Mario jumped back on the stage.

Mario grabbed the remaining item from the crate and tossed the capsule into the ground. Out popped a pokeball, which he attempted to lift. Falcon ran at him and elbowed him in the head. Mario held his cheek in pain as Falcon tossed the pokeball down, out popped Hitmonlee. The pokemon jumped towards Mario and kicked him to the center of the stage. Mario stood up and started shaking as he was woozy. Falcon walked up to him and charged his Falcon Punch, but backed away. He grabbed Mario's hat and taunted the crowd by putting it on his own head. He went back to try his finisher again, but Mario had recovered and gave Falcon a stiff punch of his own. Suddenly a shadowy figure wearing a black cloak appeared on the stage. He jumped on Mario's head and did a backflip before flying into Mario covered in fire. He grabbed Mr. Nintendo and tossed him into the air. Another cloaked figure floated past Mario and tossed him towards Falcon. Captain Falcon jumped towards Mario and conncted with his Hyper Jump and grabbed him in thin-air and flung him across the stage for the KO.

Winner: Captain Falcon
    Bowser Jr.: It's over, Captain Douglas Jay Falcon advances!

Toadsworth: What just happened here? Are my elderly eyes deceiving me? Was Mario the victim of some satanic cult attack? I don't understand what has transpired. This makes me sick.

Bowser Jr.: No disqualification on both sides. Falcon did nothing wrong. I don't know who these cloaked figures are, but I assume Mario made them very angry.

Toadsworth: Quite the match, could have gone either way. Falcon had it won, but he got cocky and then Mario was gonna win if not for those druids.

:: Falcon began jumping for joy on his way down to the entrance curtain. He posed as he did earlier to the crowd's dismay. The camera turned to the two cloaked figures who stood above Mario's exhausted body. Their faces were covered in hoods, but it was clear as day that they were wearing white gloves. The camera zoomed in on the shorter one and a orange tail was clearly visible, which disappeared inside his cloak when he noticed the TV lens on him. The shorter figure flew the taller one away as the credits of the show rolled and the screen went to black. ::

***END SHOW***

DK64

DK beats Ness!

Your Peach banner did suck!

Last edited by DK64; 09-26-2006 at 02:25 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Show, I like how Paratroopa & Koopa Troopa are in this one. (I don't think they were in the other one) and Ness being a heel is awesome.

and Ha~! I know who those two cloaked figures are
    \

Knows he isn't welcome

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mario losing???

Roy better be on this
    That's all, folks.

Shounen Punk

Wow, Mario lost.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SSB Brawl Recap
    The debut broadcast of Super Smash Bros. Brawl started off with a bang. Challenges were made, feuds were established and blood was spilled. Peach announced a company-wide tournament to determine the SSB Champion. Among the 8 finalists in the tourney, two of the four first round matches took place. DK advanced with a victory over Ness and in the main event Captain Falcon defeated the favorite in Mario thanks to help from some unknown cloaked figures.

Match Results
    Pit def. Pikachu
    DK def. Ness in a Round I SSB Bout
    Koopa Troopa & Paratroopa def. Wario & Waluigi
    C. Falcon def. Mario in a Round I SSB Bout
    Quote Originally Posted by SSB Brawl Preview
    Coming off the heels of the debut show brings us the next round of Round I matches for the SSB Championship. Samus proclaimed she would be gunning for the title, so she is expected to participate. The other 3 fighters have yet to be revealed. Pit "Kid Icarus" is the talk of the town. Coming off his big victory how will he continue his path of success? Was it beginner's luck or is he for real? Diddy Kong requested a job with the General Manager Peach during the original broadcast. Giving him a chance he was granted a 'try out' match. Who will his opponent be? Also who are these mystery men that attacked Mario? How is he going to react to his loss? Is Mario in any state to appear? Tune in next SSB Brawl for all this and more!
    Show Two Expected Match-Ups
    Diddy Kong vs. ????
    Samus vs. ???? in a Round I Bout
    ???? vs. ???? in a Round I Bout

***Thanks for the feedback guys. I hope you continue to read***

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: The original theme music to the cult classic Super Smash Bros. music played over the speakers. A video plays showing the evolution of the various Nintendo consoles all the way until the Gamecube. What appears to be a memory card is ejected and it forms itself into a Wiimote. The Wiimote slashes at the screen and it goes black. The screen showed a video clip from last week's main event where Mario lost to Captain Falcon at the hands of masked individuals. ::

Toadsworth: Welcome to Smash Bros. Brawl folks, we are coming to you live from Cerulean City emitting from the Kanto Arena.

Bowser Jr.: And what a night it's sure to be. We will be finishing Round I of our SSB Championship tournament. It's been kinda hush-hush, but word is that Samus and Zelda will be taking part. Two women!

***BLUE FALCON***

:: Captain's Falcon's theme music hit the speakers to the sounds of boos at the hands of the crowd. He appeared through the curtain on foot and raised his eyebrows to the audience before walking down the ramp on the stage. He demanded a microphone and raised it to his lips. ::

Falcon: Mark your calendars. Make a note for future generations. You get to tell your grandkids that you saw the SSB Champion live in-person mere days before he became the biggest superstar in Nintendo History. Following my SPOTLESS victory over Mario...

:: Falcon pointed to the big screen and showed a replay of his victory, where he clearly edited the scene where obvious interference was dealt to Mario. ::

Falcon: Mario, the supposed franchise-player, was soundly defeated. Not that anyone should've had any doubts. I've put more energy out for lesser opponents. The question remains... who's next? I have the possibility of facing Donkey Kong or two others. But really it doesn't matter... I can beat anybody in that locker room. There isn't a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it!

***GREEN MISSILE***

:: A remix of the Sewer Level music from Mario Bros. hit the arena and Luigi made his entrance with his own mic in hand as he stopped at the edge of the ramp. ::

Luigi: Blah blah blah, Falcon would you please shut up! You didn't beat Mario on your own. But you bring up an interesting point. You said you could beat anybody. I haven't had a match yet, so how about you put your money where your mouth is and we go at it? Whatta say? Luigi vs. Falcon right here... right now!

:: The crowd agrees with Luigi's proposal as he shakes his head in approval to their reaction. ::

Falcon: Ya know I'd love to fight you and whip your ass... just not tonight. A match involving your future champion demands prestige and hype. Not to mention it certain makes for an important atmosphere. It deserves the main event, but why soil my legacy by performing in a crap town like this?

:: The crowd hisses at Falcon's remarks and begins shouting a 'you suck' chant at him. ::

Luigi: It's a shame really. I just had a talk with Princess Toadstool and she agrees with me. That say if you don't face me tonight... you will forfeit your place in the tournament...

Falcon: She can't do that! Fine. Have it your way. Tonight it will be CAPTAIN DOUGLAS JAY FALCON vs. ... Luigi.

:: Luigi's music hit and he shook his head up and down in approval, setting up his match-up later tonight with Falcon. A video of Diddy Kong pleading for a job with Brawl was shown with Peach stating he would get his try-out match the following week. The camera then showed Diddy Kong stretching in the back before his theme song hit. ::

***APE ESCAPE***

:: Diddy came rushing out the curtain and jumped on the stage as he awaited his opponent. ::

Toadsworth: Here's Diddy Kong making his debut, but it might be short lived if he doesn't win.

Bowser Jr.: Diddy Kong is DK's superior newphew, so of course he'll win.

Toadsworth: Remains to be seen, but we don't know WHO his opponent for tonight even is. I guess we'll find out next.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***RAINBOW ROAD***

:: The tune from Super Mario World 2 hits the PA system as Yoshi steps forward, revealing himself as Diddy's opponent. ::

Diddy Kong vs. Yoshi
    Diddy's Try-Out Match

As Yoshi crawled on the stage Diddy Kong went on the attack and dropped an elbow into his back. Diddy then stood up and jumped up and down in celebration. He turned around to see Yoshi standing. Diddy stepped back and begged off him a bit. Diddy then threw a punch, but Yoshi blocked it and tossed one of his own. He began punching Diddy across the stage and then pushed him near the edge. Diddy wiggled his body to maintain balance, but he was sucked in by Yoshi who used his tongue to eat him. Yoshi began chewing on Diddy before spewing him off the stage. Diddy tossed his hat and it landed on Yoshi's eyes. Being unable to counter-attack Diddy flipped his body around and grabbed a hold of the stage's edge. He pulled himself up and grabbed his hat away from Yoshi. Yoshi wiped his eyes punched his palm showing that he was prepared.

Diddy bent over and smacked his butt at Yoshi. Yoshi started chasing him and Diddy began running away on the stage. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a banana and dropped it behind himself. Yoshi stepped over the peel and started losing his balance. Diddy turned around and jumped into the air and hit Yoshi with a spinning kick. Yoshi went flying back off the stage, but using his feet he jumped back towards the stage. Diddy grabbed a tennis racket and pulled it back slightly and swung at the air mysteriously. Suddenly a rocket appeared below his feet and it zoomed into Yoshi and smashed into him and knocked him off the stage.

Winner: Diddy Kong
    :: Diddy rolled off the stage and climbed down the ladder. He began shaking his head up and down as he made his way down the ramp. He stopped at the curtain and turned around to see Yoshi holding his neck and looked a little disappointed at his performance. Diddy looked at him and smirked before shrugging his shoulders into the air, showing a "meh" expression. ::

Bowser Jr.: Told ya. Diddy is going places.

Toadsworth: Perhaps this was just begninner's luck. After all, winning one match is nothing that out of the blue. I do remember a certain someone saying that last week.

Bowser Jr.: I get what you're saying. Diddy vs. that un-named loser... the result is the same. Diddy is the winner. Jump on the bandwagon.

Toadsworth: Maybe some other time. Right now we're being sent to our colleague Navi.

***BACKSTAGE***

:: The camera shows a tiny little dot zooming around the locker room area as a microphone seems to float next to it. ::

Navi: Right now I'm standing by with Pit, who is currently undefeated in SSB Brawl. So tell us Pit, how does it feel?

Pit: I tell ya it feels great. I know there's plenty of veterans in the back and it makes me feel a little nervous. But I know what I'm here to do and so far I'm really enjoying myself. I can't wait for my next match.

Ness: Next match? Who cares about your next match?

:: Ness joined the interview after pushing Navi aside. ::

Pit: Who cares? I care. Unlike you Ness... I have actual won.

Ness: That so? Maybe you'd like to see what you can do with a real star. Like me.

Pit: A match? Hell yes. Let's do it. Right now.

Ness: I would, but there's something I have to do first.

Pit: What's that?

:: Suddenly a crash was heard as Pit fell down. Pikachu had kicked him in the back and sent him falling. Pikachu then lifted Pit up and held him restrained as Ness clocked him in the gut a few times. ::

Ness: Getting my partner ready of course. Your match is a tag team match against me and Pikachu. Good luck finding a partner, kid.

Last edited by Ness; 10-07-2006 at 01:40 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: Metaknight appeared on the screen practicing swinging his sword before turning around to face the screen. ::

Metaknight: I watched last week's broadcast in preparation for my debut. I saw many fighters who could challenge me. But I also saw a lot of deceit and betrayal. I had no idea there were those on this side of the galaxy with such low morals. I like it. My only regret is that I cannot make a proper entrance. In doing so I must have someone of my calibre to face off against. So far I have not found the proper adversary. But soon I shall debut and show the commoners among this community what it means to be a man of honor. I am Metaknight and my craving is elite competition. ::

Toadsworth: Wow. We heard from Metaknight last week and now this week. He says he's looking for competition, well he's in the right place.

Bowser Jr.: But I think that mask is cutting off the circulation to his brain. He claimed there is no one on his level. Look at who we've seen thus far. I think he needs to just end the hype and show us what he can do.

Toadsworth: He'll make his debut when he's ready I suppose. I am definitley gonna look forward to it.

***TWILIGHT PRINCESS***

:: A heavenly tune hit the sound system as three chimes sounded. Princess Zelda floated from the air and appeared in the center of the battle stage. ::

Bowser Jr.: What is this? Princess Zelda is ready for a match.

Toadsworth: She is participating in one of our two round I tournament matches. I have no clue who her opponent is.

Bowser Jr.: Hmph, I have a pretty good idea... heh heh heh.

Toadsworth: Ehhh? That's creepy... but what do you mean? Know something I don't?

***HEAVY VIOLENCE***

:: Fire and lightning was heard in the background as suddenly some loud rock music played on the PA system. A scaly claw peeked through the middle of the curtain and pulled them apart and a spikey creature lurked from the shadow. When the camera panned to the beast the light went to his face and revealed his identity: Bowser. ::

Toadsworth: Oh my God. It's King Koopa himself. He's in SSB?

Bowser Jr.: You don't sound too pleased. He told me himself that this was the beginning of a new era in the Koopa Clan.

Toadsworth: New era?

Bowser Jr.: When was the last time my father was taken seriously as a main villain? Throughout the years he has been portrayed as this untrue baddie who serves as comic relief. I remember when he was last seen as a threat... maybe the Mario 3. But that adventure wasn't even about him. It was about those illigitimate children that a paternity test has yet to prove their status in the Koopa Klan. Either way it's been far too long since he was viewed as the true heir to evil that he was destined to be.

Toadsworth: What are you getting at? I don't understand what you're telling me.

Bowser Jr.: Basically Lord Bowser has come to SSB to remind everyone who he is and what he is capable. No longer will he be the secondary bad guy to a "stronger" force. This may be a shot at the title, but I think Dad just wants to inflict pain and punishment to as many souls as possible. Just be glad you're on this side of the announce table.

:: Bowser mythotically walked down the ramp until he reached the stage. He dug his claws into the bars and climbed up like King Kong once did to the Empire State Building. Bowser jumped on top and caused the entire stage to rumble at his arrival. The ref signaled for the bell as Bowser roared. ::

Zelda vs. Bowser

Zelda panted a little put then extended her arms forward. She blasted out a flame and launched an attack towards Bowser in the form of Din's Fire. It charred him the face and blinded him in the face. Zelda charged forward and jumped ahead to punch him in the face. She pulled her arm back and struck again across his face before stepped to the side and driving his elbow into his gut. Bowser was unfazed and placed him palm over her face and shoved her back. Zelda fell back and landed near the center of the stage. Koopa ran down the stage and dove onto his stomach and slid across. He lowered his head and used his horns to knock Zelda high into the air. Bowser rose to his feet and caught zelda on his shoulders before falling back and driving his spikes into her. Bowser stood up and lifted Zelda up by the arms and dragged her across the stage. He set Zelda up on her feet and grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. Bowser lifted up his elbow and bashed it in her head. With Zelda on dream's streak Bowser pulled his head back and butted his horns into Zelda's body and launched her clear across the stage in record time.

Winner: Bowser
    Bowser Jr.: Zelda got owned.

Toadsworth: This was a mismatch from the start. Oh no, he's not done!

:: Bowser lifted Zelda by the neck and tossed her off the stage. He hopped off the stage and crashed onto the ramp. He stomped his way back to the locker room as his slick hair flowed back. He flicked his claws across his scalp and smirked before disappearing through the curtain. ::

Last edited by Ness; 10-07-2006 at 01:41 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: SSB Brawl returns from the break as a video of Bowser's domination over Zelda prior to the commercial break airs. The camera then zoomed to Peach's Office, marking her first appearance since the show began. ::

Peach: Yes, yes do come in.

Ness: You rang?

Peach: Who do you think you are? Since when did you have the authority to make matches?

Ness: I just...

Peach: You just nothing. You don't decide the card, I do. Your proposed tag match will not happen tonight. But since you're so ancy to fight Pit, I will grant you your wish. Next week the match happens. But I will pick his partner.

Ness: Sounds good to me.

Peach: Just one thing. His partner will be... Donkey Kong.

: Ness' eyes then opened wide as he stormed out of the room. ::

Toadsworth: I guess that makes it official. Next week it'll be Pit and DK to face Ness and Pikachu. Ness is going to have his work cut out for him.

Bowser Jr.: Peach is throwing her weight around again. She knows Ness was having issues with DK and she does this?

Toadsworth: Maybe Ness shouldn't have attacked Pit in the first place. Just a thought.

:: The camera leaves the announce table and takes us backstage to Luigi's locker room where he was pacing back and forth as he was on his cell phone. He was having bad reception so he walked out into the hallway. ::

Luigi: I can't seem to hear you, but don't worry about that tonight. I'm facing Captain Falcon in a few and I've got to get ready. This reception is awful, let me check my pocket for my charger.

:: Luigi set the cell phone on a nearby counter and began rummaging through his pants pocket. The lights went dim and a black glove slid on his shoulder and lightly touched him. He turned around to check on it and he saw nothing in the unlit area. He turned back around and went to get his phone when he yelled in pain and collapsed to the ground. The lights flickered back on and showed one of the cloaked figures kneeling over Luigi and holding a needle in his hand. The unknown assailant stood up and splashed Luigi in the face with water before disappearing from the scene. Luigi started to wake up and wiped his eyes as he felt exhausted from whatever had transpired in the dark. ::

Luigi: Huh? The he-

:: The camera left Luigi and went to the battle stage. The announcer gathered our attention by introducing the following match as the final first round match in determining our new SSB Champion. ::

***INNER UNIVERSE***

:: An instrumental version of Origa's hit single hits the speakers. Samus Aran jumped through the curtain wearing her skin-tight Zero Suit, which the audience took appreciation for with their cheers and whistles. Samus smiled and jogged down to the stage and climbed on top before pointing a blaster at the crowd. ::

Toadsworth: Here's Samus. We heard from her last week and she's looking to win the title.

Bowser Jr.: Samus stole the 'show' at the Press Conference, so everybody is looking forward to what she can do. Interestingly enough she has abandoned her Chozo Suit. She's more mobile now sure, but that Charge Cannon sure helped her fight Metroids.

Toadsworth: Samus knows what she's doing, but who is her opponent?

***STREET FIGHTER***

:: An oriental battle tune was heard. A short-haired female peeked her head through the curtain and then jumped out. She appeared wearing a traditional Japanese schoolgirl fuku uniform. She had a white headband wrapped over her forehead along with red gloves. She climbed on top of the stage and posed to the crowd and gave the peace sign as the usual notion of victory before stretching her leg muscles. ::

Toadsworth: Who is this girl?

Bowser Jr.: Her name is Sakura and she is from Street Fighter. I'm glad she decided to wear that uniform. God bless my job.

Toadsworth: I couldn't agree more.

Bowser Jr.: Stop, stop talking creepy old man!

Toadsworth: I guess I walked into that one. Here we go, the match is gonna start!

Samus Aran vs. Sakura Kasugano

Sakura extended her hand forward for a friendly handshake. Samus accepted her gesture and then quickly leaped back, anticipating a sneak attack. Samus pointed her blaster rifle at Sakura's feet and blasted a laser to the ground. Sakura backflipped away and avoided the attack. Sakura smirked and then ran forward. Samus shot several beams towards her. Sakura zigzagged side-to-side and jumped towards Samus. Samus stepped back as Sakura threw several punches at her. Sakura then jumped into the air and spun around and kicked Samus' rifle out of her hands. As she was stunned Sakura leapt towards Samus and monkey flipped her towards the center of the stage. Samus landed hard on her back and began holding the small of it. Sakura punched the air and charged after Samus again. She reached near Samus and performed a front kick. Samus turned into her morph ball form and rolled away and reached her blaster. Samus began charging it in the process of her former Charge Beam.

Sakura shook her head to the side in disbelief and went running towards Samus. She jumped into the air and performed a flying kick. Samus raised her forearm up and blocked it. Sakura flipped off Samus' forearm and while she was upside down began spinning her body around in a tornado. She knocked Samus back and caused her to dangle on the edge of the stage. Sakura landed on the ground and crouched down before flying into the air in a spinning uppercut as she made contact with Samus' chin and knocked her off the stage using Ryu's famous Shoryuken attack. Samus performed her Screw Attack and leapt back on the platform. Sakura pulled her arms back and attempted to force Samus off the stage. Samus turned into her morph ball and rolled between her feet and appeared at her back. Samus regained her former form and blasted Sakura in the back with her Charge Beam. Sakura yelled in pain and flew off the stage completely.

Winner: Samus
    Toadsworth: There we have it, our final four. Samus, Bowser, DK and Captain Falcon. Quite an elite set of individuals if I do say so myself.

Bowser Jr.: Twas a hard-hitting match. Sakura took it to Samus despite only using hand-to-hand combat. It's obvious she's still a kid who doesn't know when to throw punches.

Toadsworth: But someone who does know how to throw punches is Luigi. Coming up next will be our main event, Luigi vs. Falcon.

Bowser Jr.: But what is Luigi's physical condition. Something happened to him in the backstage area.

Toadsworth: I have no idea, but the blame goes soley to that cloaked figure. What vendetta do they have against the Mario Bros.?

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***BLUE FALCON***

:: SSB Brawl returns from the last commercial break to the tune of Captain Falcon's theme as he was already making his way down the aisle for his match. The bell sounded as Falcon began climbing on top. He posed for the fans by arrogantly saluting them. ::

Bowser Jr.: Main-event time, Falcon looks cocky as ever. And why shouldn't he?

Toadsworth: Because he was too chicken to have this match originally. He was threatened with his spot for the championship, he had no choice. Luigi cannot take his spot in the tourney, but if Falcon won the title and Luigi held a victory over him...

***GREEN MISSILE***

:: A few seconds later Luigi stumbles through the curtain barley able to maintain his composure. He holds the back of his neck near his shoulder where he was attacked backstage earlier. ::

Captain Falcon vs. Luigi

Luigi shook the cobwebs out of his head by smacking himself in the face several times to wake himself up. Falcon came running at him with the start of the match. Luigi dodged several attempted attacks and kept his distance from him. Eventually he began to charge an attack and flew sideways into Falcon using his Green Missile manuever. He caught him in the gut as Falcon hunched over holding his gut. Luigi jumped forward and did a flip as his feet kicked Falcon high into the air. Luigi landed on the ground and jumped back up and spun around and knocked Falcon higher. When Luigi landed on the ground he dropped to his knees and held onto his neck tightly. He fell down to the mat with his face planted in the ground and began riving in pain. Falcon eventually crashed next to him and took a few seconds to recover.

He crept near Luigi and crouched down and pressed against the mat with his hands and kicked Luigi away. Luigi was completely helpless and took the move head-on and fell off the stage. He performed his Super Jump Punch to bounce up and land on the stage. Falcon rushed to him and grabbed him under the arms and flipped him onto the mat. Falcon stepped back and performed his Raptor Boost move to slide on the canvas and give Luigi a firey uppercut. Falcon jumped under Luigi and did a flip to kick him higher into the air. Falcon then lunged forward and used his Hyper Jump to springboard towards Luigi. He flew over him however, and helplessly fell down towards the mat. Luigi flipped his body around and gave Falcon a karate chop in the neck as they both fell down.

Luigi began shaking his fists in an adrenaline rush and grabbed Falcon by the waist. He headbutted him before tossing him towards the center of the stage. He ran towards him and sissy punched Falcon back. He pulled his arm back and attempted to stab Falcon in the back with a knife-edge chop. Falcon moved to the side and drove his elbow into Luigi before jumping back several times. Luigi flipped around and grabbed a hold of the ledge before picking himself back up. After he landed on the stage he fell to one knee and held his head again. Falcon wasted no time and performed the Falcon Kick as he was standing on the stage and slid across the platform and knocked Luigi off. Luigi simply flipped several times as he fell off the stage without any resistance.

Winner: Captain Falcon
    Bowser Jr.: Falcon wins! Two straight weeks he has dominated the main event. Not only that, but defeating the Mario Bros.? Wow.

Toadsworth: He needed help both instances. With Luigi...

Bowser Jr.: Don't assume. We don't know if anything really happened to Luigi. Maybe he just admitted defeat and took the easy way out?

:: Luigi was leaning against the official's side as he was being helped to his feet. The referee signaled for help from the back and waved for someone to come out. Instead of the proper medical assistance the smaller druid flew from the crowd and landed on the stage. He shoved the official back and grabbed Luigi. Luigi shoved him away and fell to his back. The larger druid came out through the curtain and grabbed Luigi from behind and restrained his arms. ::

***DO THE MARIO***

:: The crowd erupted when Mario's theme music hit. He stormed from the back and pointed at the attackers before rushing towards the stage. The druid shoved Luigi down and ordered the smaller one to leave. He started floating around the stage as a whirwind near his backside was visibly the cause of his flight. The flying druid tossed a pipe to his partner as he awaited Mario. Luigi grabbed the weapon from the druid in time for Mario to make it and tackle him down to the mat. The smaller one floated back towards the stage and pushed Luigi off before rescuing his partner and flying back towards the ramp. Mario requested a microphone and directed his words at the druids. ::

Mario: Damn it get back here. We're gonna settle this right now! You will not attack me and my family and get away with it. Let's do this!

:: Mario dropped the mic and signaled for them to come back. Holding onto his leader the small one began floating closer to the stage, but stopped several feet short of the platform. The crowd went berserk as a third druid appeared behind Mario. He was the same size as the leader druid and out through his sleeves appeared white gloves with spikes on the end. He punched Mario in the back with the spike and brought him down to his knees. The two druids began floating towards the stage. ::

Toadsworth: This isn't right. Somebody stop this assault.

:: Luigi's hand was shown near the edge of the stage as he began climbing back on. Seeing his brother in trouble he attempted to help. The new druid saw him charging at him and jumped over him before gliding towards him and driving both spikey fists into his back. The druid then held Luigi by the arms as the little one flew to him and began attacking him in the chest. The leader druid landed near the center of the stage and stood behind Mario as he was slowly recovering from the punch to the back. He pulled out the needle used on Luigi and drove it into Mario's neck. Mario rived in pain and fell to his back. The druid pulled him to the center of the stage and kneeled over him before grasping his cloaked mask and pulling it off. ::

Bowser Jr.: I don't believe this.

Toadsworth: That's... that's... he's-

:: The camera returned to the stage and the druid's identity was revealed. His body was blue and he had spikey hair. He stood up and showed his face to the crowd and they booed severely when it showed who he was: Sonic the Hedgehog. The other druids removed their masks and showed that they were Tails and Knuckles respectively. The trio still wearing cloaks placed Luigi next to Mario and stood over them with their hands raised into the air. The pro-Nintendo crowd showed their disapproval by booing them out the building. ::

Toadsworth: What is going on here? What are they doing attacking our heroes?

Bowser Jr.: I like it. You have to admit... they set them up. However, I would like to know why. Why now?

Toadsworth: So would I. But we are out of time. Hopefully we find their reason for doing this next week. I'm Toadsworth, for Bowser Jr., we'll see you next week for SSB Brawl here on Starman TV. This sickens me!

:: The Sega Trio continues to absorb the fan reaction as the SSB Brawl Logo appears on the screen and we fade to black. ::

***END SHOW***

MoKiller

The sWo is too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Thread Information