Thread: Super Smash Bros: Brawl

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Super Smash Bros: Brawl

***KONGO BONGO***

:: Donkey Kong's music played as he stepped through the curtain and made his way towards the stage for the main event. ::

Toadsworth: That was the final commercial break. We're down to the final match on Brawl. We still have the PPV, but this is it for the TV show.

Bowser Jr.: Who is his partner?

Toadsworth: He's asking for a mic, so I guess we're about to find out.

DK: I was not able to find someone who wanted to team with me. And that's fine because last time I had a partner in a tag bout... things didn't work out on my behalf. I guess I'm doing it solo, so get out here and let's do this.

Toadsworth: No tag partner? Is DK crazy?

Bowser Jr.: Clearly. I mean, he can't beat Captain Falcon... let alone Falcon AND Snake.

***BLUE FALCON***

:: Falcon's theme played as he walked out from the back alongside Snake. Snake looked up at Donkey Kong and shook his head. ::

Falcon: This is the final match for Brawl and you show up without help? I suppose this a way prove you're a legit tough guy? Everybody's a tough guy. And I suppose you're going to "overcome the odds" in typical fashion and defeat us? If you win, you're a conquering hero. If we win, we beat you 2-on-1. You think I care about looking "weak" in front of these idiots? Kong, you don't know how much you're gonna ****ing die.

1-Stock Tag Team Match
    Donkey vs. Captain Falcon & Snake
    10-Minute Time Limit

Falcon and DK started out and circled each other a bit before the SSB Champion tagged in Snake and jumped on the platform. Snake lunged forward at DK and attempted to tackled him down, but he jumped over the attack and stomped on him. DK pounded on the canvas with his palms using Hand Slap and knocked Snake into the air. He jumped towards him and attempted to volleyball spike Snake when Falcon ran onto the stage and kicked DK in the back before running back to his side. DK turned around and ran towards him and elbowed him off the platform. Before he could drag him onto the fighting area Snake kicked him in the back. Snake grabbed him and tossed DK off the stage. Snake crouched down and loaded his Remote Missile and fired it at DK as he attempted to recover. DK tried using Spinning Kong to reach the stage and knock the missile back, but he was blown up and knocked high into the air.

Falcon slapped the back of Snake's neck and tagged himself in to take advantage of the weakened Kong. He jumped towards him and used Falcon Kick to fly horizontal at his opponent and knocked him back off the stage. DK grabbed the ledge and held on as Falcon began taunting him. DK pulled back and then launched himself onto the stage and rolling into Falcon. He grabbed the champion and began winding up his fist, but he was once again interrupted by Snake. Falcon tagged himself out after being released and rolled off the stage.

Metaknight stepped through the curtain and ran down the aisle and up the ladder onto the opposing tag platform. DK tagged him in and then went after Captain Falcon. Snake ran towards him and leapt into the air and then drove his heel down, but Metaknight rolled behind him and sliced him in the back with his sword. He jumped towards Snake and performed Mach Tornado and damaged him slightly and launched him into the air. Metaknight hopped onto a platform and held his blade out and sliced Snake in the head and knocked him off the stage. Snake used his Cypher to float into the air and upon his descent, cracked open a Smash Ball. He activiated it and began his GRENADE LAUNCHER attack. Snake grabbed ahold of a ladder from the helicopter and began shooting at Metaknight. Metaknight began sliding across the stage and flying around to avoid the attacks and was successful until Snake started his second clip and knocked Metaknight off the stage. Metaknight began flying back when Snake ran out of ammo and used Shuttle Loop for an added boost, but Snake was awaiting him near the ledge as he planted a C4 bomb. He then stepped back and had it blow it on Metaknight as he flew past it onto the stage. The explosion knocked Metaknight into the air and TKO'd him from the match.

Winners: Captain Falcon & Snake @ 4:41
    Toadsworth: Snake had a counter for everything Metaknight threw at him.

Bowser Jr.: Should've just stayed in the back man.

:: Falcon ran past the ring announcer and snatched his championship belt before climbing back up the stage. DK was following him and grabbed the belt with both holding onto one end of the strap. They began a tug-o-war as the camera zoomed in on their struggle. Falcon slapped Kong across the face and so DK did the same to him. Falcon jerked the belt away from him and placed it on the canvas between the two of them as if he was drawing a line in the sand. Falcon extended his hand and kicked it away without a second thought. Falcon then spat on DK before grabbing the belt. DK ran towards him and plugged his left nostril and shot a snot rocket at Falcon as he fled to the back. DK then pointed to the PPV sign and said it would be settled then and there as the end credit began to flash across the screen. ::

Toadsworth: It saddens me to say good-bye like this.

Bowser Jr.: Really?

Toadsworth: This is not the end for we still have the Battle of New Pork City, but next week we will not be back on TV. We want to thank Starman TV for allowing us the opportunity to showcase Smash Bros. to a worldwide audience and for believing in this lockerroom. I hope you'll join us on PPV and who knows, maybe we'll be back. It's happened before.

Bowser Jr.: Yeah, but everytime we reboot we get a new commentary team.

Toadsworth: Be that as it may, it's been a pleasure everyone. I hope you'll join us for the big event and that you've enjoyed the Brawl run. For Bowser Jr., I am Toadsworth. Thank you for watching!

***END SHOW***

BATTLE OF NEW PORK CITY
    LIVE ON PPV!
    8 PM ET * 5 PM PT

SSB CHAMPIONSHIP
    ***Melee Rules***
    Captain Falcon (C) vs. Donkey Kong

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Koopa Troopa's (C) vs. Ice Climbers

HAIR VERSUS HAIR
    Luigi vs. Sonic the Hedgehog

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH
    Bowser vs. King DeDeDe

GRUDGE MATCH
    Samus Aran vs. Mega Man

AWARDS CEREMONY

And MUCH MORE!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Special Update

Navi: Evening fans, Navi here with some special information regarding our upcoming blowout. As many of you may be aware, Koopa Troopa, suffered a severe, possibly life-threatening injury at the hands of Kirby. As of this moment we do not know the condition of Koopa Troopa and sadly the show must go on. If Koopa Troopa is able to compete, he and Paratroopa will defend the titles against the Ice Climbers as scheduled. Worst case scenario, and as cruel as it sounds, the Koopa Troopa's will be forced to relinquish the belts and the Ice Climbers will face off against PK Power for the vacated championships. Due to the actions of Fox and Kirby they will not be rewarded with any replacement title shot. Stay tuned to SSB.com for further updates as we head towards the Battle of New Pork City.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awards Ceremony

Hello to all the disgustos and nose-pickers, otherwise known as the fans of Super Smash Brothers. It is I, Bowser Junior, and I am here to get us ready for the Supershow by counting down the top ten matches in SSB history. Now these matches were chosen by the Princess herself. That means don't flame me on the message boards because these are not my choices. If they were, only cool people would win. And since I wasn't in any of the matches, there'd be on countdown. Let's get started, so sit down and shaddap!

The first match in our countdown is an often-forgotten classic that took place during our debut show's main event. To get the promotion going we were having a tournament to crown our first champion. This match pitted Captain Falcon against Mario. Back-and-forth action resulted in shadowy figures aiding Falcon in the victory. We wouldn't find out until the following week that those figures were Sonic and his friends. Now this was quite the lengthy match, but it's placement on the countdown is more due to it being the first Melee Rules match and showcasing what SSB is all about.

10. CAPTAIN FALCON VS. MARIO

The next match on the countdown is another Melee Rules bout. This match put would-be femme fatales against once another. Samus and Zelda had been engaged in a bitter-feud up to this point. To take you back, Samus had been rather bland in her win-loss record and decided to change her attitude. She faked an injury and sucker-punched Zelda for the win. After Zelda scored the victory in a tag match we came to this battle. As expected from previous Melee Rules, this one was exciting with non-stop carnage. The ending saw Zelda chibi'd and then PWNED!

09. SAMUS VS. ZELDA

All this talking has made me quite parched, so I'm going to get me a drink. Don't go anywhere because you'll miss the next set of matches and I'll be damned if I'm gonna repeat myself!

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awards Ceremony Part Dos

I hope you fat slobs enjoyed the break because it's time to continue the countdown. The next match-up featured is sort of a favorite amongst the locker room that pits Mario against Luigi. This was a strict exhibition bout as there is little to no malice between these two. It took place the Brawl before the Supershow with Luigi challenging his brother to a match "just in case" he lost to Sonic and would be forced to retire. This match has several cool moments including Luigi launching himself underneath the stage from one side to the other.

08. LUIGI VS. MARIO

The big storyline in SSB from the inception until this day was Mario vs. Sonic with Luigi and the sWo caught in the middle. At our first Supershow it was decided that they would do battle in a tag battle, however it was to be a 3-on-2 handicap match. While we had several tag matches before this point, this match really defined what "tag team" fights are all about. A great effort from all five guys. I think it should be higher on the list and you can bet your ass if the Mario Bros. won it would be!

07. SEGA WORLD ORDER VS. THE MARIO BROS.

Seems Mario is dominating the countdown so far with 75% of the selections. Too bad if he was graded on victories he'd have an F!

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awards Ceremony Part Tres

When one thinks of a great series in the sport, look no further then the sWo/Koopa trilogy. These guys met three times in the course of Brawl and all were amazing bouts. The Koopa's faced Knuckles and Tails in their debut match and lost by DQ. The match in the countdown is #2 in their series where the winner would receive a shot at the Tag Titles at the 2nd Supershow. This match is famous for the debut of Raichu, but the action is not held back by the beast's rampage. They would go onto have another match for the titles with the Koopa's ultimately finally getting the win, but it was the contender match that gets the love.

06. KOOPA TROOPA'S VS. SEGA WORLD ORDER

Speaking of great series and Raichu himself, not to be outdone by his cameo at the end of the previous match, makes his in-match debut on our countdown. After his transformation from cowardly Pikachu into roid-freak Raichu, he set his eyes on the returning Donkey Kong. They had a match on Brawl with neither getting the win and after ducking one another with talk, they did battle in our most recent match on the countdown. This bout was contested under "War Games", which basically meant guns and bombs were supplied throughout the stage. This was one of the more lengthy matches and certainly Raichu's biggest to date. Unfortunately for him, it would be his final match.

05. DONKEY KONG VS. RAICHU

Looks like we're half-way done with the matches. Peach was getting to me because of my comments regarding the previous highlights. She told me to tone it down. What's she gonna do? Fire me? You're closing shop. Anyways don't go away because we have the top four matches to go. But this should be enough to tide you guys until the final show. And if not, tough!

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awards Ceremony Part Quatro

Like clockwork I am back with the remaining entrants in the top 10 list. So far all but one of our matches have taken place on Brawl, but we return to the Supershow with the next match. Captain Falcon won the SSB Championship at the Supershow and some would go as far as to call him a fluke. To prove them wrong he would be battling against the undefeated Metaknight for his first title defense. Falcon would prove that he was champion for a reason and combined with Metaknight's arrogance resulted in the most high-profile match in the countdown.

04. METAKNIGHT VS. CAPTAIN FALCON

The next match is going to be a controversial one. In the previous segment we highlighted the War Games match between DK and Raichu, which resulted in their draw a few weeks earlier. It would seem the original was better then the sequal, which should tell you how good both matches were. When asked why she liked the original better, Peach basically said it was fresh and more dramatic. Gotta agree with her there. While the War Games was more of a bloody affair, we had no expectations going into their first encounter... so it had less to prove. Not to discredit the War Games match, but the bar was pretty high. We've had a handful of time-limit draws in our history, but this one is special for it is the only match to take place over a commercial break.

03. RAICHU VS. DONKEY KONG
    PART II

We're winding down, so don't you slobs go anywhere. Coming up next is the top 2 choices along with a look at matches that didn't quite make the countdown but were still great.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awards Ceremony Part Cinco

Like that bad burning sensation you just can't seem to cure, the countdown returns. The list has been dominated by single's encounters, but as always Smash prides itself on a competitive tag scene. No sir, the belts are not an afterthought in this federation. The number two spot is reserved for the recent tag title defense at Supershow III. I mentioned earlier that the Koopa's would eventually defeat the sWo for the gold and they defended against the newest team of Fox and Kirby. Many saw the Koopa's as one-hit wonders with Fox & Kirby really tearing it up leading to the match. The encounter stole the show according to many fans and resulted in one of the most creative finishes in company history. It was worth the price of admission for that spot alone.

02. KOOPA TROOPA'S VS. FOX & KIRBY

Now before we get to the number one pick, let's take a look at some of the matches that didn't quite make the cut but were still great encounters. Yeah, I know... it's like having a dead butler.

First a match that often gets overlooked, but had an amazing story and helped push the storyline of three seperate angles all at once. Following the Supershow, Sonic decided he was challenging for the gold. Pit also had a stake due to his victory. As did Metaknight who was undefeated at the time. Sonic attacked Pit before the match, but he eventually entered the fight and ultimately lost to Metaknight. This was the match that really showed Pit's heart and determination.

Weeks later Luigi turned his sights to Sonic for retiring Mario and demanded a match. Sonic chose the stipulation and thus the Dragoon Match debuted. This would be Sonic's first official loss if you don't count the shenanigans and tomfoolery that took place in the previously mentioned match.

The following week we returned to tag form when the Koopa's faced off against their punching bags, the Goofballs, in a 2-out-of-3 Falls match. The winner would receive a tag title match the following week. Well we all know who won both those matches.

The next week we had yet another match debut in the Points Scramble match. This match is known for Samus showing that she is probably the smartest person in the locker room.

And now for the number one match in SSB's history. But not yet. I'm gonna make you wait. Anticipate. Look forward to it. We're gonna stretch this out until the bitter end.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awards Ceremony Finale

Despite the fact that I forced you scumbags to wait in anticipation, there really should not be a swerve here. The number one match is probably the most talked about encounter in SSB history and simply had to be in the countdown. I doubt anyone expected it not to make the cut. It was only a matter of where. Mario and Sonic was the definitive feud that still lingers on today, so it should surprise no one that it was voted number one.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It was the first and only match in SSB history that was rated five stars by famed creator Shigeru Miyamoto. I'll direct you to his thoughts on the match from his newsletter:

"... There was little fun and games in this match. The mood was deadly serious. Nothing was done out of context that halted the momentum of the match. It was a unique atmosphere because one of them was never going to be seen again. It would also be the first and last meeting between the two in a one-on-one match due to the stipulation. It made things quite difficult on them. There was so much hype into the match that if they stunk up the joint, SSB may well have folded. And since there would be no rematch, everything had to come out. That was not the case because both guys put forth 100% effort. I think they would've preferred to both retire if expectations were not met. I don't like to label anything perfect, because there's always room for improvement, but this match might as well be. I would easily rate Mario vs. Sonic *****. If you were looking to lure a person into SSB, show them this match. It doesn't matter if they know the story going in, the match is simply that entertaining. Knowing the reason they're fighting only adds to the enjoyment."

01. SONIC VS. MARIO

Unfortunately we still have one show left. I am positive that everyone is going to give it everything they've got. Much like Mario and Sonic, this is it as far as they know. We're liable to have every match in the countdown surpassed because this is our final event. As an added bonus for those of you who enjoyed these matches... they're going to be released on DVD. A true SSB fan would already own these shows, but we're releasing a compilation of the countdown matches along with alternative commentary from those involved. Go out and buy it after you join us for the Battle of New Pork City. You can't get tickets, it's sold out, so order it on PPV.

Oh yeah and before I forget, you're welcome!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh boy, last show soon, I'm excited for you mate, I hope you go out with a bang! It's gotta be on like Donkey Kong!

Banner and Avi: Mine

G.

I respect the hell out of you Ness for sticking with this awesome fed throughout it's lifetime. The fact that you have written full shows in the most seamless format I've ever seen, coupled with the overall match quality makes this the greatest fan-fic I've ever read. Good luck with the supershow, I know you won't disappoint.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***THE BATTLE OF NEW PORK CITY***

Venue: Ultimate Chimera Garden Centre
    Attendence: 10,713 Fans
    Super No Vacancy Full House

:: Following the special intro video the camera zoomed towards the battle stage as pyro erupted around it as the trail moved to the entrance ramp all the way to the main screen. Fireworks exploded off the top of it and showered the night sky with a colorful array of bright lights and loud sounds. The camera panned across the sold-out arena before returning to the battle stage where Princess Toadstool was standing by. ::

Peach: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Super Smash Brothers!

:: The crowd erupted in cheers and applause. ::

Peach: Now we have a jam-packed card tonight. The biggest yet. This is the Battle of New Pork City and I promise you, you'll be seeing a lot of intense battles. But before we get started I just wanted to come out here and thank all our fans for the continued support. Never say never, but tonight we are going out with a bang as if it was the end of the road. Now let's get started!

Toadsworth: As the Princess stated, this is the Battle of New Pork City. I am Toadsworth, alongside Bowser Jr., and it looks like the fans are ready for the show.

Bowser Jr.: They've been lining up to get inside for hours. They're not here to sit on their hands.

***INNER UNIVERSE***

:: Samus' theme played first as she stepped through the curtain in her Power Suit. ::

Toadsworth: Looks like it's Samus. She is scheduled to have a rematch from our last Brawl episode against Mega Man.

Bowser Jr.: The match ended in a double-KO when both hit their finishers on each other. She then asked the fans if they wanted sudden death and then denied 'em!

Toadsworth: She was obviously afraid.

Bowser Jr.: A wise man once said, if you're good at something... don't do it for free. The payday for the Supershow is what matters. She is a bounty hunter, afterall.

***TEST YOUR MIGHT***

:: Mega Man came out next with his blaster arm pointed at the battle stage. ::

Toadsworth: Here comes her opponent. Mega Man showed us last week he can match Samus in power when he unleashed his Omega Driver.

Bowser Jr.: His? Just because he gives it a fancy name doesn't change the fact that he's blatantly plagarizing Samus' trademarked moves!

1-Stock Singles Match
    Samus Aran vs. Mega Man
    10-Minute Time Limit

Mega Man started out by running to the side and charging up his X-Buster. Samus extended her blaster out and launched a Missile at him to prevent a large blast being formed. Mega Man quickly turned on his shield bubble to prevent damage. Samus used that moment to quickly jump onto a nearby tag platform and charge up her Power Shot. Mega Man went underneath and attempted to uppercut her with his arm, but she quickly jumped to the other platform and continued to charge. Mega Man hopped onto the previous platform and tossed out his Cutter boomerang and knocked her down. Samus kipped up and told him to bring it. He followed suit and attempted to shoulderblock her, but Samus jumped on his head and kicked him off the stage.

Mega Man quickly made use of his boots and launched himself back up towards the stage using Boosters. Samus jumped towards him and attempted to spike him with her heel, but she missed. She extended her blaster out and caught the ledge using her grapple. Mega Man tried to kick her off, but she pulled herself up and slid underneath his legs. Samus saw a Smash Ball after she cleared that hurdle and jumped towards it. Mega Man followed her and this time she succeeded in kicking him with her heel. Mega Man was knocked onto the central area and rolled towards the left ledge. Samus fired exhaust gas from her blaster and popped the goodie for the Final Smash.

Samus quickly landed on the central platform area and launched her FINAL SMASH: ZERO LASER at her opponent. Mega Man double-jumped quickly and used his Boosters to levitate in the air and avoid the attack. He came crashing in front of Samus as her suit fell apart and used that moment to punch her off the stage. Samus rolled with the attack and Flip Jumped towards the stage. She appeared behind Mega Man and grabbed him quickly with her Plasma Whip. She pulled him in close and quickly released him before laughing. She ran towards the edge of the stage and pretended she was losing her balance. Mega Man looked confused and opted to charge his X-Buster once again. Another Smash Ball floated about and Samus waved it off. Mega Man went after it instead and shot it with his plasma blast to earn it.

Samus turned towards him and shot Mega Man with her Paralyzer. Unfortunately for her the shot fizzled before it reached him. Mega Man pointed his blaster at her and launched his own FINAL SMASH: OMEGA DRIVER attack. Samus quickly jumped into the air and performed a diving kick to launch her body directly behind him. She backed up slightly as the force of his attack began to move him back a bit. Samus wait for him to finish his attack before hitting him in the back with her Plasma Whip. The attack launched him off the stage and so Samus quickly followed him by jumping off the stage and kicking him in the head and spiking him down the pit.

Winner: Samus Aran @ 6:12
    :: Samus stood in the middle of the stage and demanded the referee raise her arm in victory. When he attempted she threatened to smack him before leaving. ::

Toadsworth: And the match goes to Samus but not before bullying the official.

Bowser Jr.: He tried to cop a feel. I don't blame her. I put up with that kinda crap all the time.

Toadsworth: Yeah, right.

***BACKSTAGE***

Navi: Joining me at this time is none other then Luigi. Now Luigi you will be doing battle against Sonic one last time with the loser being forced to lose all their hair. What are your thoughts?

Luigi: Ya know, last time I was here Knuckles curb stomped me into the stage. He won't be a factor this time and since it's Melee Rules...

Navi: How do you know he won't be?

Luigi: It's taken care of.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***LIKE A HURRICANE***

:: Ike's music played as the show resumed following the previous match. He stepped through the curtain and stopped in the middle of the ramp. ::

***SMOKIN' GUN***

:: Snake appeared next and walked alongside Ike as the duo prepared for tag action. ::

Toadsworth: The show rolls around with a tag match. Snake teams with Ike against Metaknight and Pit.

Bowser Jr.: Spoiler alert. Way to ruin the suspense.

***REDEMPTION***

:: Metaknight and Pit walked out to the former's music as they walked towards the stage. ::

1-Stock Tag Team Match
    "Hurricane" Ike & Snake vs. Metaknight & Pit
    10-Minute Time Limit

Ike rushed over and knocked Metaknight off the platform before grabbing Pit and dragging him into the match. Snake lifted his arms in defense and stepped on his platform to signal Ike would be the legal man. Ike set up Pit in the middle and pulled his sword back and attempted a big swing. Pit quickly jumped into the air as big thud was heard when Ike's sword landed on the metal. He hit the stage so hard that his blade was embedded in the canvas and he had trouble releasing it. Pit dove behind him and began spinning his bow in circles behind him via Angel Ring and damaged Ike severely. Ike rolled away and tripped Pit by sweeping his legs about. He grabbed his sword's hilt and pulled it back and let go as it bounced into Pit's head and knocked him off the stage, but at the same time bounced back and hit him in the face. Ike began crawling to his side and tagged in Snake as Pit began flying back onto the stage.

The camera zoomed in on Ike's head and showed a nasty gash on his forehead with blood pouring out. Snake grabbed the sword and pulled it out of the stage and tossed it towards Ike. Snake reached into his pack and tossed a Hand Grenade at Pit, but he used Mirror Shield to bounce it back towards him. Snake jumped back to avoid the bomb and lunged at Pit and rolled into him. Pit was knocked back and tagged in Metaknight as he was launched off the stage. Metaknight used his quick speed to dash about the stage around Snake in an effort to wear him out. He jumped into the air and sliced at him in the back before landing on the canvas and grabbed Snake in a waistlock. He jumped into the air and attempted a piledriver, but Snake broke free and began walking towards his end of the stage. He planted a bomb using C4 before tagging Ike back in.

Ike entered the match with a crimson mask and faced off with Metaknight. Ike began charging Quick Draw and dashed across the stage. Metaknight jumped over it with ease, but it was merely a way to get towards Pit as Ike jumped into the air and sliced at him with his sword and knocked him off the stage. Snake shouted "Now!" as the C4 exploded and Metaknight was launched into the air. He began flapping his wings and flew towards Pit. Metaknight used Mach Tornado to spin around and suck in Pit's body and launch him back on the stage before grabbing the ledge to save his own life.

Ike tried to attack Metaknight, but Pit blocked the sword swipe and knocked him back. Ike ran towards Snake and tagged in before going back on his platform. When Metaknight climbed back up he saw the Smash Ball and grabbed Pit by the wings and launched him into it. Pit cracked the item with his body and this resulted in Metaknight receiving the goods because he was the legal man. Snake jumped back so that he was out of range and planted another C4. He detonated it then and there and then kicked the debris into Metaknight's face. The dust got in his mask's eyeholes and blinded him. Metaknight used FINAL SMASH: GALAXIA DARKNESS immediately so as to not waste it, but it instead caught Pit as he was returning from the sky and KO'd him. Snake used that moment to snatch Ike's sword from him and toss it at Metaknight and knock him off the stage for the KO as well.

Winners: "Hurricane" Ike & Snake @ 5:00
    :: Snake raised Ike's arm in victory before clotheslining him down to the canvas. He kicked his sword away and grabbed Ike by the arm and flung him off the stage. ::

Toadsworth: What was that for?

Bowser Jr.: Ike wasn't holding up his end of the deal. You're lucky I'm such a nice guy otherwise you've been gone months ago!

***BACKSTAGE***

:: The camera moved to the sWo's lockeroom as Sonic was sitting with Knuckles. ::

Sonic: I'm gonna need you to come out there with me tonight. Don't interfere unless it looks like I'm gonna lose. I know I beat Mario on my own and he got the better of me last time, but I don't wanna take unnecessary risks unless there's no other option. I'm also gonna need you out there just in case. Pretend I lose. I'm running the fuck away. And you're gonna shave the idiot's head. Either way, he's getting it.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***ON YOUR KNEES***

:: King Dedede's music played over the speakers as he was carried out by his Waddle Dee minions. They crowded together as he stepped off of them onto the stage ladder before climbing up. ::

Toadsworth: For those who have never heard of Kirby's universe, this is his nemesis King Dedede.

Bowser Jr.: Yet another carbon copy of my Dad. Dedede... King K. Rool... Doctor Robotnick. I guess they're better then Wart...

Toadsworth: For whatever reason Bowser only agreed to join us here if he fights Dedede. Wonder why.

***HEAVY VIOLENCE***

:: The theme to Bowser blasted over the announce system as he stepped through the curtain. He quickly jumped into his incoming Clown Coptor and flew over the stage before jumping out. ::

Bowser Jr.: Here comes pops. He's gonna tear that guy apart!

Toadsworth: Bowser comes with his bare fists and Dedede comes bearing a giant hammer!

Bowser Jr.: Hey, that's cheating. But you can do it, Dad. Shove it up his ass!

1-Stock Singles Match
    King Dedede vs. Bowser
    10-Minute Time Limit

Bowser began stomping towards Dedede when he took his hammer and swung it on the ground. Bowser quickly jumped back and avoided the attack. He quickly realized a close-range assault might not be as easy as he thought. Dedede jumped up and started flying towards a tag platform before tossing a Waddle Dee onto the stage. Bowser ran towards it and head-butted it into the air. Bowser then jumped into the air and kicked it towards Dedede. Dedede swiped at it with his hammer and knocked it off the stage. While he was distracted with his own follower Bowser jumped towards him and slid inside his shell and spun around using Whirling Fortress and knocked him off the platform. Dedede slid towards the ledge and almost fell off before regaining his balance.

Bowser jumped off the platform and attempted the Bowser Bomb on Dedede, but he jumped to the side to avoid it. Dedede tried to do a trick of his own by hopping into the air and coming crashing on Bowser using his Super Jump. As Dedede came crashing on Bowser he sent him flying into the air. Dedede stepped back and opened his mouth and began sucking air using Inhale and gobbled Bowser up as he fell down towards the stage platform. Dedede began walking towards the edge, but had trouble as his cheeks started expanding with Bowser trying to escape. Bowser's claws were seen peeking out of Dedede's lips as he forced his mouth open and stepped out. Bowser was still holding onto Dedede's lips when he started spinning him around in circles before tossing him off the stage.

Dedede started floating in the air and used Super Jump to lunge towards the stage. He landed on a newly formed Smash Ball and broke it instantly. Dedede didn't waste any time and unleashed his move, FINAL SMASH: WADDLE DEE ARMY, as he summoned more of his minions to swarm Bowser on the stage. Bowser ran to the side as they followed him, but stopped near the edge and snapped his fingers. Suddenly the Waddle Dee's transformed into Goombas. Bowser jumped into his shell and spun around in place and launched the Goombas back at Dedede. They all bounced off his head individually as he started tumbling towards the edge of the stage. Bowser stood next to him after the final one hit him and pulled his head back and head-butted him off the stage.

Dedede started flying towards the stage again and grasped the ledge to save his life. Bowser stood near him and unleashed his Fire Breath on his hand to force him to let go. Dedede whacked him with his mallet and knocked him away so that he could stop the flame and climb back up. Bowser held his face and looked to have an eye injury. Dedede tried to whack him again, but Bowser jumped behind him because he was faking it. He grabbed him from behind and jumped into the air before coming crashing down on top of Dedede using Flying Slam. Bowser bounced off him and noticed a Smash Ball and went to hit it. Dedede tossed a Waddle Dee at him and prevented Bowser from reaching it. Dedede jumped over him and spun his hammer around to damage it, but it did not break.

When Dedede came down Bowser grabbed him by the foot and slammed him into the canvas before going on all fours and jamming his spikes into the air to break the Smash Ball. He then transformed into his better half when he released FINAL SMASH: GIGA BOWSER. Bowser then grew larger and obviously more powerful. He punched Dedede in the body and knocked him off the stage. Bowser hopped off after him and swiped him with his claw to knock him back towards the stage. Bowser then returned to the stage and jumped into the air before coming crashing down on Dedede hard using the Bowser Bomb. The massive damage combined with Dedede's weakened state resulted in him being launched through the open-air ceiling and TKO'd.

Winner: Bowser @ 6:08
    :: Bowser lifted his arms in victory before demanding a microphone. ::

Bowser: Now that... that's how you destroy the competition. Seems the Princess is shutting this place down. She and Mario are always going against everything I do and now it's time I do the same to them. Let's just say, she wasn't the only game in town. What I just did was nothing more then a message to everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom and beyond. Super Smash Bros. may be ending, but this is only the beginning. Beginning of what? You'll find out soon enough.

Toadsworth: What do you think he meant by that?

Bowser Jr.: I dunno, why don'cha go ask him? If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was suggesting starting his own fighting federation.

:: Donkey Kong was seen backstage looking in the mirror and getting ready for his big title match later in the evening. ::

***TO BE CONTINUED***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***BACKSTAGE***

:: Paratroopa was pulling a wagon through the backstage area with a pile of bones inside when Navi approached him. ::

Navi: Hey hey, Paratroopa, wait up. There's been no word on the status of Koopa Troopa and judging by that unfortunate sight, it would seem you guys can't compete.

:: Paratroopa shook his head and mumbled something in his turtle language before bringing the wagon towards his lockeroom. ::

Navi: Well, he says Koopa is fine. I guess he's taken the loss a little hard.

***LIVE TO WIN***

:: Fox and Kirby walked through the curtain following their entrance music. Fox stood on the stage with a microphone in hand. ::

Fox: It's pretty obvious that the Koopa's can't defend the gold. I know the Princess has it out for us, but if she still refuses to give us the match then we'll earn it. We challenge the hometown boys to a game of Tornado Tag. No tags needed and the match only ends when one team is wiped out. After we beat you clowns we are going to take on the Ice Climbers for the belts. Love or hate us Princess, after we defeat your boys... there won't be any worthy tag teams to face the Ice Climbers.

***EARTHBOUND MISFIT***

:: Ness and Lucas walked out next and jetted to the stage to begin their match. ::

Toadsworth: They certainly have their work cut out for them.

Bowser Jr.: And they should get the title shot regardless. If the champs can't defend and we promised a title defense, it should be between the best of the best, not who Peach likes the most!

1-Stock Tornado Tag Team Match
    Fox & Kirby vs. PK Power
    10-Minute Time Limit

Lucas clasped his hands together and allowed Ness to step into them as he tossed him into the air. Ness performed PK Fire while in the air to entrap their opponents in a tower of flames. Lucas used that moment to use his own version of the attack and the ember knocked both of them back. Ness tried it again, but this time Fox used Reflector to knock it back in his face. Fox ran towards Ness and jumped over Lucas' body and kicked him in the back of the head to launch him towards Kirby. Kirby opened his mouth and grabbed a hold of Lucas using Inhale before stealing his power. Kirby called forth PK Freeze and attempted to embed Lucas in the ice, but failed. Lucas used that moment to sneak behind him and push him into the air using his magic. The attack knocked Kirby into the air and released his copied ability.

Fox and Ness were engaged in battle at the same time. Fox crouched down and did the splits as Ness was charging at him and knocked him back. Ness jumped forward and attempted to use PK Thunder, but Fox quickly pulled out his gun and shot it with a Blast and caused him to miss. Fox then grabbed him and tossed him to the other side of the stage before giving him a few more laser shots for good measure. Ness went flying towards Kirby who was knocked into the air by Lucas and knocked him off the stage. Kirby began to fly back onto the stage and regrouped with Fox. Fox stepped back and began to spam his Blaster at Ness and Lucas. They decided to turn on their PSI Magnet moves to absorb the lasers.

Kirby used that moment to fly over Ness and turn into a rock using Stone and knocked him into the air. Fox stopped shooting and ran towards Kirby and jumped off of him in his rock form and charged his Fire Fox move and flew into Ness and knocked him away quickly. Kirby went back to normal and ducked a punch from Lucas. Fox grabbed him as Kirby ran towards the recovering Ness and performed Final Cutter off the stage to spike them both out of the match. Fox flipped Lucas into the air and before he could continue his attack he was hit with PK Freeze. Lucas noticed a Smash Ball and went after it as he left Fox in his frozen state. He quickly head-butted it and then punched the ball to release the attack.

Lucas called forth FINAL SMASH: PK STARSTORM and brought forth several meteors. One of them shattered Fox's ice prison and allowed him to run from the falling debris and avoid further damage. Fox jumped into the air and used Illusion to quickly dash over Lucas' head and appear behind him. When Lucas turned around Fox jumped and gave him a spinning heel kick. Lucas went flying back and fall off the stage, but his hand held onto the ledge. Fox ran towards the ledge and kicked it away. Lucas called forth PK Thunder and tried to hit himself with it, but Fox saw it coming and jumped off the stage and kicked Lucas' body higher into the air so it would miss. Fox then charged Fire Fox to return to the stage as Lucas fell to his doom.

Winners: Fox & Kirby @ 5:34
    :: Fox began randomly shooting his blaster into the air as Kirby climbed back up and performed his victory dance. ::

Toadsworth: Fox and Kirby are victorious. No doubt they are one of the best teams in Smash. Remains to be seen if they will be rewarded for their actions outside the match.

Bowser Jr.: What choice does she have? It's either give them the match or the Ice Climbers win by forfeit. Show them credit. They are willing to go into the match wounded from this match.

Toadsworth: If only they showed this initiative in the weeks prior, they'd already be in the running.

Bowser Jr.: God I hate you. I swear, before this night is over I will punch you in the mouth!

***TO BE CONTINUED***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***SEVEN RINGS***

:: Sonic's music played over the arena speakers as he came out alongside Knuckles. The camera circled around the duo as he approached the stage, focused on the upcoming match. ::

Toadsworth: It's time for one of more anticipated bouts.

Bowser Jr.: Some would say this is one of several "main events". That's retarded. How can half the show be considered the main event? Regardless, this is a match is very important to both guys. The loser, afterall, is shaved bald.

***GREEN MISSILE***

:: Luigi's music played as the camera focused on the entrance curtain, but no one was coming out. He was already waiting on the stage with Sonic's back towards him. When Sonic turned around, Luigi attacked him to start the match. ::

Bowser Jr.: What the hell? The damn cheater.

Toadsworth: The element of surprise is on Luigi's side, let's see if he can capitalize on it.

1-Stock Singles Match
    HAIR VS. HAIR - MELEE RULES(~!)
    Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Luigi
    20-Minute Time Limit

Luigi had mounted Sonic and was unloading punches on him. The referee attempted to pull them apart, but Luigi shoved him away. He did step off Sonic and grabbed one of his legs and flipped backwards and drove his foot into the canvas to damage his knee. Sonic began rolling on the stage in pain. Luigi's plan was obviously to immobilize him and prevent him from using his quick speed. Luigi walked over and picked up a bumper and as he returned to Sonic he was met with Knuckles. Knuckles blocked his way by holding his arms out and so Luigi threatened to hit him with the bumper. Knuckles didn't flinch and so he tossed it to the side. Knuckles shrugged it off and tried to punch him, but Luigi ducked and rolled behind him. Luigi then head-butted Knuckles and knocked him into the bumper, which caused him to bounce off the stage and out of the match.

Luigi was then knocked down to the ground as Sonic used his Homing Attack to dive-bomb him and take him down. Sonic grabbed Luigi's hat and flung it off the stage and grabbed him by the hair and forced him on his feet. He crouched down and kicked him in the chin and knocked him into the air. Sonic then hopped off a tag platform and jumped towards Luigi before drilling his head into him and knocking him off the stage. Luigi quickly performed his Green Missile manuever to dash sideways and return to the stage. Sonic was awaiting his arrival and was winding up his arm and punched him in the nose and knocked him back off the stage.

This time Luigi used Super Jump Punch to recover and in doing so he shattered a Smash Ball. Before he had a chance to execute it, Sonic ran to the opposite end of the stage to avoid his Final Smash. Sonic picked up a banana peel and tossed it near him. Luigi stepped forward and tripped over it. To Sonic's luck there was another Smash Ball floating by. He aimed for it and drilled it open with his body to unleash it. Sonic then without hesitation released his move, FINAL SMASH: SUPER SONIC! Sonic quickly transformed into his more-powerful form and began flying around the stage. He dashed towards Luigi, but he also unleashed his finisher, FINAL SMASH: NEGATIVE ZONE.

When Super Sonic entered Luigi's domain his "Super Saiya-Jin" powers disappeared and he reverted to his normal form. Luigi then walked over to Sonic, who had a flower growing on his head, and head-butted him out of the area. Luigi grabbed a nearby Beam Sword and awaited Sonic's return with it cocked for a smash attack. Sonic landed in front of Luigi and turned on his shield bubble. Luigi swung the sword and knocked Sonic back, but he took no damage because of his defense. Luigi decided to toss the sword at him to destroy what remained of his protection.

Luigi then walked over and noticed a Super Scope laying at Sonic's feet and decided to pick it up. He charged it and then unleashed a shot in Sonic's face. The attack knocked him flying off the stage and so Sonic was forced to use Spring Jump to bounce in mid-air and fall back towards the stage. Sonic fell near Luigi as he was performing the Cyclone and he was bounced back into the air. Another Smash Ball began flying around and Sonic kicked it when he went flying past it, but it did not break. Luigi noticed it as well and went to attack it, but Sonic stepped on his head and used the momentum to attack it again.

It was still fair-game as Sonic failed to claim it with the second attack. He landed near Luigi and they clashed arms to try and stop the other from claiming it. It was above their heads and before either of them could hit it, Tails flew into the match and grabbed the Smash Ball. He threw it into the crowd before pulling out a Star Rod. He pointed it at Luigi and forced him to walk backwards towards the edge of the stage. He charged it fully and attempted to hit Luigi with a beam, but in mid-swing turned around and hit Sonic with it! Sonic went flying off the stage and jumped back and grabbed the ledge. Tails stepped back and allowed Luigi go towards Sonic and finish the job by kicking at his hands and causing him to be KO'd by falling down.

Winner: Luigi @ 8:33
    :: Sonic climbed back onto the stage and searched for Knuckles and when he saw him nowhere in sight he attempted to run to the back. Tails grabbed a Warp Star and teleported towards Sonic and knocked him to the middle of the stage. Luigi held him in place while Tails turned on the clippers and shave the fur off Sonic's body. After the deed was complete Tails turned to Luigi and dropkicked him. He then mounted him and shaved his hair off as well. He left the stage and walked to the back, but not before Navi showed up. ::

Navi: Tails... why did you attack your leader Sonic and then Luigi?

Tails: Why did I turn on Sonic? I got sick of running the day-to-day operations of the sWo. Despite the fact that he got all the glory of battling Mario, it was I who brought everything together. I created Raichu. I won the Tag Titles with Knuckles. I won the Gauntlet at the other Supershow. And then I get injured and does Sonic even visit me in the hospital? No, he just made Knuckles do all the work. And Luigi? Yes, he was the enemy of my enemy... but he was the one who put me in the hospital! Let's just say, whoever laughs last... laughs loudest!

Toadsworth: Do not mess with Tails.

:: Sonic began to regain consciousness and looked up at the Big Screen to see his naked body. Luigi sat up with his crew cut and shrugged his shoulders comically at his nemesis before jumping off the stage. The final shots showed Sonic yelling as the crowd laughed at his unfortunate predictament. ::

***TO BE CONTINUED***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***PROMO***

:: Captain Falcon was standing in front of the camera with the championship belt draped over his shoulder. ::

Falcon: You know what you see? A smile. I'm smiling because this is it. The final show and the final chance anyone has to take the gold from me. I have continued to tell you people that I am the best in the world and there is no disputing it. I am the only champion in SSB history and that will remain true when we close out the broadcast. I have 2/10 of the most beloved matches in SSB. I did that because I am what I say I am. I didn't need a retirement angle or massive hype to have great matches. Not everyone likes me and that's how I like it. The energy from the hate is what drives me to do what I do better then everyone else. It's to prove everyone wrong. When I go out and see a bunch of idiot fans booing me, it drives me to outdo my opponents. Donkey Kong is no different. So long as there's one piece of crap in the audience throwing hell my way, I will continue to hold this belt. My name is Captain Falcon, SSB Champion, and there's nothing any of you can do about it.

***COLD AS ICE***

:: The Ice Climbers stepped out through the curtain and began walking down the aisle towards the stage for their championship match. ::

Toadsworth: Here comes the challengers. What we do know is that they will challenge for the gold, but will it be against the current champs?

Bowser Jr.: Go ahead. Jump in a pool of acid and come back and do commentary. You can't. Although it would probably be an improvement if you did.

***FLY LIKE AN EAGLE***

:: The Koopa Troopa's music played over the arena speakers as Paratroopa came out pulling the wagon of bones with both title belts draped over his shoulders. He tossed them on top of the stage before flying up with the wagon. ::

Toadsworth: He claimed everything was okay and I guess he's going it alone.

Bowser Jr.: No. He's carting out his dead tag partner in an attempt at sympathy. Who would attack you with your dead friend sitting there?

Toadsworth: Well if he's dead, shouldn't Fox and Kirby be arrested? It's murder...

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one-stock fall with a 20-minute time limit and it is for the SUPER SMASH BROS. TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP. Introducing first, the challengers. They hail from Icicle Island, the Ice Climbers!

:: The Ice Climbers raised their mallets into the air. ::

Announcer: Their opponents. They are the current and defending Tag Team Champions and come to us from the Mushroom Kingdom, the Koopa Troopa's!

:: Paratroopa handed the official the belts and he raised them into the air. As he rang the bell for the match, the pile of bones was reanimated and jumped out of the wagon in the form of Dry Bones. ::

Toadsworth: Koopa Troopa is "alive" and looks like the champs will be defending the gold.

Bowser Jr.: Talk about fighting spirit.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    1-Stock Tag Team Match
    The Koopa Troopa's (C) vs. The Ice Climbers
    20-Minute Time Limit

Dry Bones ran towards the Ice Climbers as Paratroopa held his ground. Nana quickly jumped on his head and bounced towards Paratroopa. Dry Bones collapsed into a pile of rubble as Popo quickly stepped over him and shot an Ice Shot in the direction of Paratroopa. Dry Bones reformed and latched onto Popo before biting him. He whailed in pain and began running around to try and get him off. Nana whacked him with her mallet, but he wouldn't budge. Her partner stood still as she charged a bigger hit, but Dry Bones let go as she was winding up and she wound up knocking her own partner off the stage. Dry Bones tagged in Paratroopa as the match finally got underway to resemble a tag bout.

Paratroopa used his wings to glide towards her and bicycle kicked her in the head. Popo climbed back on the stage and attempted to attack Para, but he countered by jumping out of his shell and head-butting him back towards his platform. Nana went to pick up the red shell, but Dry Bones attacked her by launching himself across the stage using Skull Bash. He bounced off her and kicked the shell towards his partner, who dove inside as it slid across the platform. Popo took charge thereafter by teasing another Ice Shot, but used that moment to jump off the tag platform and run towards Dry Bones. He jumped into the air and kicked him off the platform before dragging Nana to the side and tagging himself in.

Both Ice Climbers entered the match, which drew the ire of Dry Bones who wanted to prevent any double-teaming. A Smash Ball began floating above all four of their heads and so they jumped into the air to get it. Each tossed an attack in order to break it. Nana used Squall Hammer to spin in a circle with her hammer extended to knock the Koopas away. The free space allowed Popo to break the ball and secure his finisher. As he landed on the ground he called forth, FINAL SMASH: ICEBERG. An iceberg grew from the center of the stage until it covered the entire base. Paratroopa jumped towards Dry Bones, who grabbed him by the ankles, and flapped his wings hard to fly into the air and avoid the ice.

Eventually Dry Bones lost his grip and fell onto the ice and sustained massive damage before being frozen in a block of ice. Paratroopa attempted to dive-bomb towards him and make a save, but the Ice Climbers stomped on his head and destroyed his wings. Without his wings he fell down into the ice, but luckily for him the Final Smash was wearing off. Nana walked over to the injured Dry Bones and smacked him in the head with her hammer to knock him off the stage. Popo focused his attacks on the legal Paratroopa. He extended his hand forward and gave him a bit of frostbite by freezing him using Blizzard. He tagged in Nana afterwards and made the switch.

Paratroopa finally broke free and kicked his shell off. The shell hit the main stage and started scrolling back and forth. The shell ran into Nana and bounced her into the air and continued to do so as it went back and forth. Paratroopa decided to ignore his shell and tag in Dry Bones for he was in need of a break. Dry Bones jumped off the shell and kicked it towards his partner before uppercutting Nana "Shoryuken"-style. As he landed Popo struck him in the gut with his mallet while Nana came crashing on top of him, once again making him a pile of bones. While this was going on Paratroopa was too exhausted to move and missed his shell as it slid off the stage.

Nana jumped away from Dry Bones and waited as he reformed. She grabbed him by the arms and flung him off the stage. Popo jumped off as well and swung his mallet in a quick attempt to finish the job, but Dry Bones quickly performed Whirling Fortress and dove into his shell and pressed past Popo. He started crawling towards Paratroopa for the tag, but Nana grabbed his ankle and prevented him from doing so. Dry Bones hobbled on one foot and gave his opponent an enziguri and rolled towards his side and tagged in the shell-less Paratroopa.

Paratroopa didn't look very intimidating in his shorts and backed off from Nana. She pointed her mallet at him and dropped it to distract her opponent before punching him off the stage. Dry Bones jumped off the stage and kicked his partner back on before falling to his demise. Popo jumped off the platform and tossed his mallet at the recovering Paratroopa and clonked him in the head and knocked him down. Nana saw another Smash Ball and directed Popo to break it. Before he could react he was tripped by the recovering Dry Bones. He jumped into the air and tossed his shell at the ball, but it did not break. Nana went towards him and kicked him in the chin and knocked him off the stage with ease. While she did, however, Paratroopa used his last bit of strength to jump towards the Smash Ball and head-butt it using Skull Bash and broke it.

Paratroopa used his move, FINAL SMASH: TRIPLE CROWN and summoned three red shells that circled his body ala Mario Kart. He jumped inside one and tossed one towards Nana. She jumped over it and it instead hit her recovering partner, Popo. He had predicted the shell and quickly hit it with his mallet, but Nana didn't know he was there so she was hit with the rebounding shell and was knocked flying towards Paratroopa. He jumped over her and tossed his final shell in her direction to secure the KO and the title defense!

Winners: And STILL Tag Team Champions - The Koopa Troopa's @ 9:12
    :: The Koopa's were handed their belts and began celebrating their successful defense. Fox and Kirby ran down to the stage and confronted them. The Ice Climbers used their power of the artic to trap them in a giant ice cube. Paratroopa's wings grew back and so he grabbed Dry Bones and flew over their adversaries and unleashed a Blue Spikey Shell. The shell landed on the ice block and exploded upon impact. The Koopa's landed where Fox and Kirby once stood with nothing more then a puddle of water left. ::

Bowser Jr.: Oh God, they killed 'em. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Toadsworth: I'd say justice has been served. The Koopa's defend the gold and get a bit of revenge on Fox and Kirby with the help of the Ice Climbers.

:: The Koopa's and Ice Climbers shook hands and celebrated by raising each other's arms as the crowd took snapshots of their good sportsmanship. ::

***TO BE CONTINUED***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for our main event. This contest is scheduled for one-stock fall with a 20-minute time limit and it for the SUPER SMASH BROS. CHAMPIONSHIP. There is no disqualification and it will be contested under Melee Rules.

***KONGO BONGO***

:: DK's theme song played over the speakers as he stepped out through the curtain. He jumped in place before walking down the aisle. He slapped several hands of fans who extended them before jumping onto the stage ladder and climbing up. ::

Bowser Jr.: Here comes Donkey Kong. The man who is going to the hospital when this night is over. There's no way he can beat the best there is!

Toadsworth: He gets the final shot at Captain Falcon, but you sound quite sure he'll lose.

Bowser Jr.: Falcon has defeated everyone there is. Honestly a betting man would be insane to bet against him.

Toadsworth: Be that as it may, DK is the top contender for the belt. Will he finally unseat the champion?

***BLUE FALCON***

:: Falcon's theme followed as his racer zoomed out from the curtain and stopped at the base of the ramp. The visor popped open as Falcon jumped out wearing the championship belt. He ran forward and double-jumped onto the stage without using the ladder to finish his entrance. ::

Bowser Jr.: Now comes the man of the hour. He is our SSB Champion and has held onto the title since it was introduced, Captain Douglas Jay Falcon!

Toadsworth: He has held onto the title since it was brought to the game. He was our first champion and if he has his way, he will be our only champion.

Announcer: First the introductions. Standing to my right, the challenger. He is from the country of his namesake, Donkey Kong!

:: DK beat his chest and pointed to the ceiling. ::

Announcer: His opponent. He is from the unnamed island off the cost of Port Town, he is the SSB Champion: Captain Falcon!

:: Falcon pumped himself up and unfastened the belt before giving it the official. The ref showed it to DK and he patted it with his hand. He brought it back to Falcon who comically yelled "I gave it to you, idiot!" before raising it into the air. The camera zoomed in on it before the ball rang for the match. ::

VS.
    SSB CHAMPIONSHIP
    1-STOCK SINGLES MATCH
    MELEE RULES(~!)
    20-Minute Time Limit

As soon as the bell rang Captain Falcon ran towards DK and shoulderblocked him. He grabbed him as he fell and kicked him to the side and off the stage. Falcon ran after him and then dove off the edge and drove his knee into DK's head before jumping back. DK quickly started going in a circle ala Spinning Kong to return to the stage. He rolled with the attack and went past Falcon and crashed into a nearby crate. When it broke it revealed several items. DK grabbed a pokeball and jumped into the air as Falcon went to attack him. While he was airborne DK tossed the pokeball down and hit Falcon in the head. The ball opened up and out came a Meowth. The cat looked at Falcon and tossed a barrage of coins at him. DK stood behind the cat and pulled his arm back and brought it forward to hit Falcon as he was restrained.

Falcon was knocked flying across the stage and crashed into a Smash Ball. He quickly jumped and grabbed the ledge before climbing back up. Falcon dashed across the stage and unleashed his move, FINAL SMASH: BLUE FALCON. He summoned his racer, but DK managed to roll to the side and the attack missed. DK bounced off the canvas and jumped towards Falcon following the missed assault and clasped his hands together and spiked him down. DK landed next to the falling Falcon and grabbed him by the arms. He slammed him into the ground before placing him on his shoulders. DK jumped to the side and tossed Falcon off. Falcon quickly used Falcon Kick as soon as he was free and flew into DK.

Falcon saw something moving and went to pick it up. Turned out to be a Mr. Saturn. He tossed it at DK and it bounced off his head. Falcon once again performed Falcon Kick to dash across the stage and knock DK back. DK flipped with the attack and performed his Head-Butt to knock Falcon into the stage and buried within. DK ran to him and did his Hand Slap to free Falcon and send him flying into the air. DK attempted to jump towards Falcon, but he locked his legs and stomped on his head. DK was knocked down to the ground with a thud as Falcon came down with him. Falcon pulled his arm back and charged an elbow smash and knocked DK off the stage.

He chose to ignore him and allowed him to recover and he searched for a weapon. He saw a capsule and broke it to reveal some Super Spicy Curry. Falcon ate it and then began spewing fire. As DK pulled himself back on the stage a Starman landed on him and he became invincible. Falcon dashed towards DK and tried to char him with the flames, but DK was unharmed. DK instead decided to wind up his fist for his finisher. Falcon chose to run away and conserve his own energy. DK jumped towards Falcon and unleashed the DKO as he fell towards the ground. Falcon had similar ideas and unleashed his Falcon Punch. The two mighty fists collided and knocked both flying back. DK used Spinning Kong as Falcon tried Raptor Boost to nab the ledge.

As Falcon pulled himself up he saw a Bob-omb. He tried to grab it, but it started walking. As he fled he ran into DK who grabbed him. DK tried to hold Falcon in front of the bomb, but he kicked off of DK and used his other foot to kick DK in the back of the head and send him falling on the bomb. DK caused it to exploded and went flying into the air. Falcon ran as fast as he could and jumped off a tag platform to reach DK. He performed the Falcon Dive to latch onto DK and explode. DK went flying off the stage and out of the view of the camera. Falcon jumped off the stage and tried it again. This time after Falcon released his Dive, DK used his Spinning Kong to slap Falcon back and fly towards the stage.

DK grabbed the ledge and tried to climb back up, but Falcon tripped his leg at DK's hand and knocked him back. Falcon hopped off the stage and tried to stomp DK off, but he missed. This time the roles were reversed and DK swept his arm out to prevent Falcon from recovering, but he missed as well. Falcon jumped behind DK and pushed him off the stage. He jumped towards him and kicked him several times, but DK slapped him back down to the canvas to knock him away. Once DK landed on the stage he fell back in exhaustion as both guys looked quite tired.

The referee began the standing 10-count and half-way through Falcon kipped up and posed. He ran towards DK and lifted him onto his feet. He uppercutted him and then dove towards him and gave him a backflip kick to knock him further into the air. He saw a Smash Ball and ignored it as he awaited DK to fall towards him. He tried to give him a jumping kick, but he unleashed it too quick and missed. DK landed next to Falcon and slammed his fists into the stage to knock Falcon away. Kong ran towards the Smash Ball and punched it, but it did not break. Falcon snuck behind DK and unleashed the Falcon Punch and launched DK flying off the stage. Unfortunately for Falcon he had knocked DK into the Smash Ball and gave his opponent the item. DK quickly used his move to stop his flying momentum and executed FINAL SMASH: KONGA BEAT.

DK began beating on some drums and sent shockwaves flying towards the stage. Falcon ran towards the other side and avoided them with ease. DK jumped onto the stage following his move and began to stare at Falcon knowing he was nearly KO'd. Falcon held up his fingers and told DK he was "this close". They dashed towards each other for the final clash. Falcon crouched down and swept at DK's legs before giving him a roundhouse kick and knocking him back. DK did a flip and began charging his arm as he came crashing down on the platform. Falcon grabbed a Smart Bomb and ran towards him. He jumped over DK and tossed the bomb down in an attempt to finish the job. Falcon quickly used Falcon Dive to jump over the explosion. At the same time DK rolled backwards and avoided the bomb. Falcon dropped his guard and waved off DK when he saw the explosion. As the explosive wore out DK jumped towards Falcon and tried to hit him. Falcon jumped over DK's body and charged the Falcon Punch. He would've hit DK in the back, but Kong managed to roll with his original jump and unleashed the DKO on Falcon. He struck him in the face and knocked him flying off the stage. DK ran to the edge of the stage and saw as Falcon performed Falcon Dive to lunge towards the stage. DK jumped off the stage and jerked his legs together and stomped on his head and knocked him down the pit for the win!

Winner: And NEW SSB Champion - Donkey Kong @ 10:24
    Toadsworth: DK does it! He has defeated the long-time champion, Captain Falcon. DK wins the title!

Bowser Jr.: Falcon said he would hold onto the belt so long as there was one person booing. I didn't see anyone booing it. It's almost fitting really.

Toadsworth: I don't want to go into a cliche "dreams come true" spiel, but it certainly rings true for DK.

Bowser Jr.: Donkey Kong has reached the top of the mountain. Both gave it their all, but it was simply DK's night.

:: Donkey Kong was crouched down on his knees as he was handed the championship belt. He stood up and raised it over his head in victory. The fans tossed several rounds of streamers onto the stage to show their respect. Captain Falcon climbed back on the stage and grabbed DK by the shoulder. They stared at each other with the crowd being totally silent. Falcon extended his hand out as he continued panting heavily from the battle. DK grabbed his hand and pulled him in close with both looking each other in the eye. Falcon raised DK's arm and pointed to him as he gave his approval before leaving the stage. DK stood high on top of a tag platform with the belt over his head as the people began cheering. ::

***DO THE MARIO***

:: Out of nowhere Mario's theme song played loudly from the PA system as he stepped through the curtain and began walking down the aisle towards the stage with the crowd chanting "Holy Shit!" at the sight of him. ::

Toadsworth: What the? It's Mario. By God, it's Mario!

Bowser Jr.: ...

Toadsworth: You're speechless. I never thought I'd see the day.

:: Mario stood in the middle of the stage and clapped for DK, who was still celebrating on the platform. DK turned around and jumped down and was shocked to see Mario on the stage. He was carrying a microphone and began to speak over the hushed crowd. ::

Mario: Well, let's hear it for Donkey Kong. The brand new SSB Champion!

:: The crowd clapped for Mario's statement. ::

Mario: Now you're probably wondering why I'm out here. Heck, I shouldn't even be here. I lost to Sonic and retired, right? This was the main event of the final show. So as far as we're concerned, SSB is in the books. I am free to come out here and congratulate you on the victory. But that's a little premature, I do have selfish ulterior motives for showing up at this time.

:: Mario then snatched the belt away from DK as the crowd went "Oooh!" ::

Mario: Wow. This is beautiful. Oh, I'm sorry DK, I guess I got a little excited. Here you go.

:: Mario handed the belt to him as DK yanked it back and put it over his shoulder. ::

Mario: Let's hear it one last time for Donkey Kong. The SSB Champion. It's just a shame that he's no champion.

:: The crowd booed Mario as DK grabbed him by the shirt collar. ::

Mario: I didn't mean it like that. Say what you will about Falcon, but he was a real champion. See, anyone on any given night can win the gold. That doesn't make you a champion. A champion is not the guy who holds it the longest. You could hold it for a year and never defend it. A champion is someone who goes night in and night out and defends the belt against all comers. Nothing against you DK, it's just unfortunate that you can't defend it with SSB closing down. I have no doubt in my mind that had Peach not lost her motivation to run this place that you would have defended the belt with pride and honor.

:: Mario pulled a Maxim Tomato out of his pocket. ::

Mario: Now for the real reason I'm out here. Before your match with Falcon you talked about coming full circle. You and he main evented the first Supershow and it was almost fitting you did the same for the last one. But video games in general started with the rivalry between two individuals... us. Damn nearly three decades ago we were battling it out and you wanna talk about coming full circle? What I'm proposing to you, DK, is you become the champion we know you can be. I'm out here to challenge you for the gold. SSB is over, so this is strictly between the two of us. Like I said, anyone can win the belt, but the hard part is keeping it. That's what made Falcon such a worthy champion. You don't have to, no pressure. I know it's not fair, you just had a hell of a match. So I offer you this to heal up.

:: DK took the mic away from Mario. ::

DK: You've put me in a tight spot here. You've pretty much called my win a fluke. Now if I choose to not accept your challenge, I go down as a pussy and someone who doesn't deserve the belt. If I accept, I could go home empty handed. Course if I wasn't able to defend the gold, 100% or not, I really have no business holding it.

Mario: So what do you say?

DK: Well, I guess I have no choice.

:: DK grabbed the Maxim Tomato from Mario and took a bite of it before spitting the chewed pieces in his face! ::

Toadsworth: The night isn't over. I take it that's a yes. Donkey Kong is going to defend his newly won SSB Championship against Mario in an impromptu match-up. I don't know how this will end, but I do know one thing...

***TO BE CONCLUDED***

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Ness, go for it!

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VS.
    SSB CHAMPIONSHIP
    1-STOCK SINGLES MATCH
    MELEE RULES(~!)
    20-Minute Time Limit

Mario wasted little time in getting the match started by jumping towards DK and giving him a dropkick right in the face. DK dropped the title belt and so Mario picked it up and hit him in the head with it. He began to wind up his fist and threw a punch out, but DK grabbed him by the wrist and lifted him up off his feet. DK jumped up and slammed Mario into the ground before landing on top of him. He used Hand Slap to pound his palms into Mario and knocked him into the air. DK jumped up and swung his arm and hit Mario with the backhand. DK then did a flip and spiked Mario down to the canvas using his clapsed hands. Mario bounced off the platform and rolled to the edge of the stage. He jumped into the air and began charging his FLUDD device. DK went running towards him, but Mario shot him in the face with water.

DK forced his way past the geyser and swatted Mario back with his hand. Mario rolled with the attack and crouched down and performed a breakdance kick. He knocked DK flying back onto a tag platform. DK picked up a barrel and tossed it at Mario. Mario jumped over it and continued on. DK grabbed another one and tossed it at him and this time it knocked him off the stage. Mario quickly used Super Jump Punch to return to the stage and continued the fight. He charged after DK and performed the move again underneath the platform to uppercut DK in a barrage of coins and knocked him off the platform.

Mario grabbed DK as he fell and spun him around several times before releasing him off the stage. Mario stood on the edge of the stage and started shooting DK with Fireballs to stop him from returning. DK began rotating via Spinning Kong and caused Mario to fly back upon his return. DK started charging his punch and then stalked Mario before releasing it. Mario bounced off a spring and narrowly avoided DK's incoming finisher. He landed behind him and pulled his head back and gave Kong a massive head-butt. The attack knocked DK straight up into the air and out of the sight of the camera. He came crashing down a few seconds later. Mario grabbed a Fire Flower and began torching DK on the spot. Kong rolled away and jumped behind Mario as he followed him. DK grabbed him and flung him to the right.

Mario grabbed hold of the stage and pulled himself up to see DK charging his finisher again. Mario ran towards DK and jumped backwards and spun around and drilled Kong in the head with his feet. Mario jerked back after landing on the ground and did the move again. A Smash Ball began floating in the middle of it and Mario successfully broke it from his spinning kicks. Mario landed on the platform and rolled back before unleashing FINAL SMASH: FINALE. Mario extended his hands forward and shot a series of powerful fireballs. DK managed to jump over the first phase, but he was caught in the second half and pulled to the left edge of the stage. Mario jumped onto a platform for leverage and dove at DK with a swinging fist. DK rolled back to avoid it and this caused Mario to fall off the stage. He quickly used Super Jump Punch to hop back on the stage. As Mario jumped back up he was defenseless and fell victim to the DKO from Donkey Kong. The punch struck Mario in the chest and knocked him flying off the stage so fast that there was no chance for recovery.

Winner: And STILL SSB Champion - Donkey Kong @ 6:00
    Toadsworth: DK defeats Mario and retains the SSB Championship!

Bowser Jr.: He said he's only worthy if he can win the gold and hold onto it. I guess DK can now be called a real champion.

:: Mario returned to the stage and grabbed the title belt from the referee before he could give it to Kong. DK extended his hand out, but Mario shrugged it off and instead opted to place the title belt around his waist. He pointed his fingers at DK before leaving the stage. He began walking to the back when the entire lockeroom came out and blocked his path. They started to clap and so Mario moved into the crowd of his peers and followed suit. DK raised his arms into the air and pointed to the SSB logo hanging above the stage before jumping off the platform and joining his fellow Smash Bros. ::

Toadsworth: What a way to end things. I couldn't be prouder. DK closes the night as the final SSB Champion, but more important then that, he has the respect of everyone in the back and certainly all the fans in attendence and watching at home.

Bowser Jr.: Give him and everyone here their due. They put on a hell of a show.

Toadsworth: Not sure what Bowser meant, but for my money... this was a hell of a way to end Super Smash Bros.

Bowser Jr.: For once I will agree with you. SSB... ain't it great?

Toadsworth: For everyone here in Super Smash Bros., I hope you enjoyed the ride and whatever the future holds for us we hope you will support everyone all the same. Thank you for joining us!

:: The final shot showcased the battle stage as chants of "SSB!" were heard from the crowd. ::

***THE END***

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

System’s Semantics:

Intro:

- Super No Vacancy .
    - Sounds awesome

Samus Aran vs Mega Man:

- Come on Samus!
    - I havemt posted a full review on this before so ill just say: I love the SSB matches they are such a refereshing read and work well.
    - Misses the Zero laser
    - Samus Wins, great opener!

Luigi:

- Very nice Luigi promo, wondering what will happen with this.

Tag Team Match:

- Ike’s busted open, oh no!
    - Snatches his sword
    - Yay Ike and Snake win, Sweet. I can tell your really decided to go all out with this finale.

King Dedede vs Bowser

- Come on Bowser, I don’t care for DeDeDe.
    - TKO is over, Bowser Wins, awesome so far .

Tag Match:

- GO Kirby
    - Yay another fun match, Kirby’s awesome.

Hair Vs Hair:

- Don’t want to see a Naked Hedgehog, but I hope Luigi wins.
    - Super Saiyan Sonic :
    - WHAT A TWIST~! EPIC
    - SWOrve

Falcon:

- Angles?
    - Decent promo, no complaints.

Tag Team:

- Was thinking Of Nana from Elfen Lied then
    - Not intimidating in his shorts
    - Yay! Though I like both teams, another crazy match.

Mainevent:

- Meowth!
    - Knocks him into the smash ball, Unlucky!!
    - Donkey Kong Wins! Awesome, DKC is my favourite game, a sweet main event…

ITS ME MARIO~! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING JESUS

- Brilliant Promo about the fued between DK and Mario.

The Actual Main Event:

- Like the Fake DKC ending with the credits?
    - Very good Main Event…..
    - WHA?! DK retains, I didn’t see that coming, was awesome!.

Overall:

What a Finale, did everything it needed to do, the twists were excellent and the Mario return was insane, and the second main event was suprising as can be.
    The Second show i've given three thumbs up to:
    : : :

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, it's really over but what a way to go! You nailed the ending perfectally, there's not much more I can really say except maybe I'll see you for SSB 4.

Quote Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ness again.
    Aww man! Can everyone green rep the hell out of Ness for a show that awesome!? Please?
    Last edited by sky_queen3; 08-24-2009 at 04:01 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ness, it's all over...

You did such a fantastic job with this one, and kept it going for so long, kudos to you mand and your brilliant work.

Thread Information