Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros: Brawl

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Super Smash Bros: Brawl

I think Ness passed The Alters for the longest commercial break ever.

Welcome back and all that. Glad to see you have time for us.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Results
    Metaknight def. Sakura
    Koopa Troopas NC Marth & Roy
    Kong Family def. C. Falcon & Shy Guy

Supershow Preview

Super Smash Bros. returns to your television back by popular demand. We are coming off the heels of a killer show. Heads will collide when we reach the startling conclusion of some of the biggest feuds in the fed's true history. First we will finally crown our undisputed champion after a month-long tournament of the top Smash Bros. Captain Falcon takes on DK in the Power of the Punch Challenge. Falcon Punch vs. DKO. Their contest will be battled under "Melee Rules" so there WILL be a winner.

And of course the match that is probably selling the show alone: Mario vs. Sonic. It's been over a decade in the making and it finally happens. Since the first show Sonic and co. have been giving them hell for this match and now he gets his wish. Constant 3-on-2 beatdowns have results, but how will that affect the big tag match? Also after the assault this past week, will the Mario Bros. even be at 100% to take on the mastermind Sonic, the powerhouse Knuckles and the sneaky Tails?

And we are promised an innovative match-up never seen before in Smash history. A Four Way Elimination Tag. The Tag Division is on fire and this is why: four teams gunning to be the best. The Koopa Klan is easily the best team going, but has it been luck? And if not, how will they beat three teams in one match?

To get the answers to these questions you're just going to have to tune into the biggest night of our sport. The arena is sold out, but you will still have a live pass here in Fan Fic. Join us for the Supershow next week!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we expect to see more Pokemon or would that wreck it? (No, I'm trying to tell you how to do your job, that would be stupid of me!)

Banner and Avi: Mine

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Far as things go, I am not limiting myself to who is actually in Brawl. Diddy was a coincidence that he happened to make the cut. All I will say is outside of a Pokemon Stable, don't expect to see tons of Pokemon being single's stars.

Supershow is now in progress~!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, sounds good. *points to sig* Like I have been saying (I think) Keep up the great work.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mario: It's a me... Paper Mario!

:: Sights and sounds are shown of Mario's storied history. ::

"The End of the Beginning is the Beginning of the End..."

:: Car crash noises are heard as various images of Mario's demise in his various games are shown. Sonic ring chimes are heard as we see various boxes break before the Game Over music plays from the classic Mario series. ::

"The Legacy is Finished. The Era has Ended. It's Over. And Mario is...

DEAD.

DEAD.

DEAD.

DEAD!!!"

:: A visual of the assault on the Mario Bros. is shown before the image fades to crimson red over his lifeless carcuss. ::

"Mario is Dead..."
    Announcer: And now "The Anime Thread" presents the Brawl Supershow.

:: The camera shows the arena as the pyro goes off surrounding the stage and swirls around the entrance ramp. We get a shot of the live crowd that is going nuts in anticipation for the event. ::

Toadsworth: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We are coming to you live from Popstar Plaza and we are sold out as you can clearly tell.

Bowser Jr.: And why not... it's the Supershow!

Toadsworth: We won't waste anymore time, let's get to it.

:: The bell sounded as the ring announcer stated the opening contest would be an elimination match to crown the new Tag Team Champions. ::

***DUMB & DUMBER***

:: The Goofballs' theme hit the speakers as they made their way down the aisle, stumbling along the way. They grabbed the title belts from the referee and begans running around with them. ::

***FIRE EMBLEM***

:: Marth and Roy are out next. They walk out and glare at the Goofballs before climbing onto the battle stage. ::

***DOCTOR FEEL GOOD***

:: They are followed by the Virus Trio. This time the blue one is sitting out as he stayed at the base of the stage while the other two reached the top. ::

***FLY LIKE AN EAGLE***

:: The Koopa's come out last with Paratroopa in the lead as he flies his partner up to the top. ::

Toadsworth: Time to settle in folks, this one could take a while.

Bowser Jr.: How does this work out?

Toadsworth: Basic tag match, except losing a fall means you go to the back. Only ends when three teams are eliminated.

Bowser Jr.: I knew that, just making sure you did.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Four-Way Elimination
    The Goofballs vs. Marth & Roy vs. The Viruses vs. The Koopa Troopa's

The match started out with Wario and Roy starting out. Wario ran forward and did a hissyfit set of punches, but Roy easily dodged them. He pulled his blade back and swung it at Wario and knocked him back. Wario went flying and knocked the Viruses off their platform. He grabbed the brown one and tossed him into Roy. Roy used his Counter move and knocked the virus down. Wario then ran towards the Koopa side and tagged in Para before fleeing to his side. Roy picked up the yellow virus and tossed him at Para. Para ducked away from the attack and used his wings to fly towards Roy. He kicked his feet down and drove them into Roy's head and drilled him into the mat. Paratroopa landed on the ground and then pulled his neck back and gave Roy a thunderours head-butt. Roy went flying into the air and came crashing down on the mat. He rolled to the side in agony and officially tagged in the brown virus.

Para zoomed towards him by using his wings to float in the air. He pressed his leg forward and attempted a flying kick, but the virus pulled his arms forward and blocked the attack. He then flipped Para into the air. Para countered by flapping his wings and appearing upside down and crashing into the virus. He dragged him over to his platform side and tagged in Koopa. Para jumped inside his shell and started rolling around the stage as he knocked the virus into the air. He then went inside after the ref counted to five. Koopa Troopa jumped out of his shell and grabbed a hold of it. He awaited the virus to fall towards the platform and then he tossed his shell at his head and knocked him clear across the stage for the KO.

The Koopa Troopa's ELIMINATED The Viruses

The Koopa Troopa's pointed at the Goofballs and the crowd applauded for them to go in. They walked over to their platform and pulled them in. Marth and Roy then jumped on the stage as hell started to break loose. After a chaotic round of attacks the ref finally got the swordsman back into their corner. Koopa remained the legal man alongside Waluigi. Koopa jumped into the air and caught him in a headlock before spinning around behind him. He jumped into the air and kicked him in the back. After stumbling down Koopa Troopa grabbed him from behind and flung him off the stage. Waluigi flung his body forward and grabbed the stage ledge. Koopa tried to snatch him up, but Waluigi dove into his gut and knocked him back.

Waluigi then walked over and tagged in Marth. Marth walked towards the fallen Koopa Troopa and helped him to his feet before knocking him back down. Marth lifted him into the air and tossed him backwards. Marth then jumped forward and sliced him in the head and knocked him closer to the ledge. Koopa started dangling near the edge of the stage when he noticed Marth charging towards him. Koopa Troopa jumped off his feet and kicked Marth in the head as they both crashed down. Paratroopa left his platform and dragged Koopa towards their corner before going back to his platform. Koopa revived himself and then made the official tag.

Marth tagged in Roy and then rested on his platform as well. Roy jogged towards Paratroopa and dodged his punching assault. Roy jumped on his back and took off his wings. Roy crouched down and spun his sword at Para's ankles and knocked him into the air. He then pulled his sword back and sliced at Para. Roy ran towards their platform and sliced Koopa in the head, knocking him down in a cheapshot. Roy then jumped off the platform and used his Blazer move in a firey jump to damage Paratroopa even more. He landed on the stage and tagged in Marth. Marth moved to the side and watched as Paratroopa landed helplessly on the stage. He stepped on his back and pressed him out of his shell. He charged his blade and then released his Shield Breaker attack in a moment of firey passion to eliminate the Koopa's.

Marth & Roy ELIMINATED the Koopa Troopa's

Without even waiting on the referee to signal them in Wario jumped onto the fighting platform. He walked over to the Paratroopa's shell and picked it up and tossed it into Marth's back and sent him flying off the stage. Wario stomped over to the edge of the stage and jumped into the air. Marth used his Dolphin Slash to jump towards the ledge, but Wario came crashing down on his hands and spiked him into the out-of-bounds area.

The Goofballs ELIMINATED Marth & Roy

Winners: And NEW Tag Team Champions - The Goofballs
    :: Wario and Waluigi were handed the Tag Titles to the sound of their music as they celebrated by jumping up and down hysterically around the stage. They walked up the ramp holding the gold high over their heads in a moment of glory. ::

Toadsworth: What the?

Bowser Jr.: Ah ha ha ha! They win the gold by being sneaky~!

Toadsworth: They hardly did anything in the match and they only succeeded because of the damn Koopa Shell.

Bowser Jr.: Koopa Shell... Smoopa Smell... a win's a win. It's just the nature of the match that Princess Toadstool sanctioned.

Toadsworth: Even so I don't have to like it.

***Backstage***

:: The camera shows Metaknight warming up by swinging his sword about before flicking his cape over his shoulder and walking towards the stage curtain. ::

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: The camera looks at the bottom of a set of feet and zooms up revealing the sWo Trio. They are standing in front of a black background with Sonic in the middle. ::

Sonic: For the past month I have been saying a lot. Not to say that our actions have not spoken volumes, but the idiots that follow Mario religiously have to be walked through something as important as what is about to happen. We are 21 years from when Mario reared his ugly head onto the console gaming world and it is only fitting that his legacy should die at my hands. I promised that I would have my revenge on Mario, but tonight is much more then that. I don't simply want to beat him in some match. Instead my fellow teammates and I are here to make an impact. I guarantee you that no one will forget this night. Not the idiots in attendence, the fat slobs watching at home and definitley not that piece of crap they call Mario.

:: The camera zooms onto Sonic's face showing him in a trance state. ::

Toadsworth: Well, he certainly is confident. If a little creepy...

Bowser Jr.: This is the pinnacle of both their careers. No night will top this one and he's focused. Something that the Mario Bros. are seriously lacking. I cannot wait to see what happens in that match, as I'm sure neither can anyone else.

***REDEMPTION***

:: Metaknight's music hit as he made his entrance via his ship. He dashed off the edge and landed on a nearby platform before he requested a microphone. ::

Metaknight: This is the biggest night of this sport. The Supershow. Not to sound cheesy, but I came here looking for some "super" competition. I have issued an open challenge for anyone willing to step up and face me. Any new talent looking to make a name for themselves by defeating me or coming close... any overlooked veterans or perhaps even one of our potential SSB Champions willing to take me on, doesn't matter. I will accept whoever decides to take me up on this offer.

***APE ESCAPE***

:: Diddy's theme hit the speakers as he made his way out. He walked down the aisle and climbed onto the battle stage. He got in Metaknight's face and snatched the microphone from him as the crowd was stunned at his assertiveness. ::

Diddy: Yes, I am accepting this challenge. For the past few weeks I have been sitting idly by as everyone else was making an impact, to steal a line from Sonic. I could go on, but I'd rather fight. Let's do this!

:: The bell rang as Diddy tossed the mic off the stage. ::

METAKNIGHT'S CHALLENGE
    Metaknight vs. Diddy Kong

Diddy charged forward on the attack. He kicked Metaknight back and started jabbing him in the head towards the edge of the stage. He teased his own version of the DKO by winding up his arm, but when he released a punch Metaknight dodged it and appeared behind him. He then crouched down and kicked Diddy in the gut and sent him up into the air. Metaknight jumped off a platform and flew towards Diddy where he sliced him numerous times with his blade before spiking him with the tilt down to the platform. Metaknight then turned his body into a rock and came crashed down onto Diddy. Diddy bounced into the air and rolled across the stage until he began hanging off the ledge. Metaknight grabbed one of his wings and tossed it towards Diddy's hands as a boomerang. Diddy was knocked off the ledge, but used his Rocket Barrels to land back on the stage.

Diddy then pulled out his Peanut Popgun and began firing peanut shells at his opponent. Metaknight knocked the shells away with a sword swipe. Diddy became frustrated and started shooting them more rapidly. Metaknight deflected each shot with ease as he continued to move forward towards him. Diddy held the charge too long and the gun exploded in his face. With the distraction Metaknight pointed his sword at Diddy Kong and then chanted "Bankai" and what emitted from the tip of his blade was a Porygon. It dashed across the stage and head-butted Diddy completely off the platform. He attempted to fly back on using his Rocket Barrels, but he was not able to reach the ledge.

Winner: Metaknight
    :: Diddy began throwing a temper tantrum as he landed outside the stage. He fumbled to the back as he started mouthing something to himself. ::

Toadsworth: And another impressive victory for Metaknight.

Bowser Jr.: And what the hell was that? He can summon Pokemon from his sword now?

Toadsworth: Either way, Diddy didn't exactly make an impact like he suggested.

Bowser Jr.: A shame really, I was really getting behind the little guy. But you know who's going to make an impact? Sonic.

Toadsworth: Mario Bros. are set to take on sWo. And it's next...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Re: Super Smash Bros: Brawl

Uh, you mind explaining the Porygon bit? Sadly I don't follow the Kirby series much, I've only tried some games. Now I got that out of the way, I'm loving that this is officially back. Am I interrupting too much?

Edit: $#!+, is there a delete button or something, I didn't realize we had to wait 'til the end.
    Last edited by sky_queen3; 09-16-2007 at 02:09 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***Backstage***

:: We return looking on at Luigi who is standing by with Navi. ::

Navi: Luigi, you must be quite pumped for your big matchup, and yet you look kinda down. So tell us what's on your mind as you head towards the big showdown?

Luigi: I tell ya Navi, I'm very emotional right now. Those guys have put us through hell. They deserve what's coming to them, but I'm trying to maintain my composure so I don't go out there and kill them before we win the match. So you'll have to excuse me if I'm not looking that eager to get started.

:: Mario joined the scene as Navi pointed the mic at him. ::

Mario: My brother you have to let it go. Let it out. They've been talking a big game earlier, but it's not about them. This is Nintendo's big night. It's our night. It's not good enough if we're not both into this. So let it all out my brother. We're gonna go out there and kick their asses back to Sega and get back to doing what you and I do best and that's entertain these fans as we've done for two decades over. Are you ready?

Luigi: I'm ready!

:: Mario and Luigi then took off towards the entrance curtain. ::

***REVOLUTION***

:: The camera moved to the battle arena as the sWo music hit the speakers. All three made their way out down the ramp with Sonic raising his arms into the air as he reached the base of the stage. They climbed up and posed in the center as they have done many times over. Tails started cracking his knuckles, Knuckles began pacing across the stage while Sonic stared at the entrance curtain as they awaited the Mario Bros. ::

Bowser Jr.: Mario was doing his best to get his brother pumped up for this match. I have never seen him so focused as he was just now, but look at these guys. I don't think a group has ever looked better. Such a well-oiled unit. Hate to kill their buzz...

Toadsworth: Sonic has made this so personal, so intense with Mario. And it's about to come to a collision right here.

***DO THE MARIO***

:: Luigi came out first and walked down and made a circle around the stage while Knuckles and Tails begged him to get in. Out next was Mario he pointed to Luigi and then the stage as they jumped in to start the match. ::

sWo vs. The Mario Bros.

Mario and Luigi started out by slugging away at their opponents. Luigi started pegging Sonic with punches as the other two kept Mario at bay. He did a spin kick and knocked them off the stage and tried to get his hands on Sonic, but he rolled away towards his stage platform. The referee became frustrated and demanded they start the match by ringing the bell. Tails came in and so Luigi insisted he start out with him. They circled each other and then attempted a grapple. Tails pushed Luigi away and went running towards him only to be chopped in the neck. He fell down to the platform and began clutching his chin. Tails stood up and jumped into the air and started flying towards Luigi with his legs flailing about. Luigi used his sheild bubble to block the attack as Tails pushed him closer to the edge. Tails landed on the stage and then jumped into the air for a spin kick. Luigi rolled to the side and then used his Spin Attack to knock Tails away. He landed on the canvas and then bounced towards the edge. He stood up and started dangling across the ledge, which Luigi used as an opportunity to attack. Tails used his two tails to slap Luigi across the face. He came charging forward for another set of attacks, but Luigi jumped into the air and kicked him in the back of the head. Mario jumped off his platform and elbowed Tails into the mat. They teased a double-team, but Tails started scooting back to tag someone in. It happened to be Sonic, so Luigi looked at Mario and asked the crowd if he should tag him in. They of course approved and so he made the tag.

Sonic looked intense and begged Mario to start, but then walked away to a round of boos. He looked to make the tag to Knuckles when Mario kicked him in the back and caused him to knock Knuckles off his platform. Mario grabbed Sonic by the neck and tossed his face into the stage. He jumped onto his side's platform and gave him a deep elbow. Mario grabbed Tails by the legs and tossed him off the stage, but he easily jumped back towards the ledge. Mario tagged in Luigi and they backed Sonic into the corner and attacked him until his sheild bubble broke. Mario went back to his side while Luigi charged his Green Missile attack and went flying head-first into the hedgehog. Luigi lifted him up and then slapped him across the face before head-butting him high into the air. Sonic tilted his body in mid-attack and then started spinning around and Dive-Bombed Luigi.

Sonic then pushed Luigi into his corner. Tails clubbed him in the neck, and so he retailiated by knocking Tails down. With his back turned Sonic used his quick speed and dropkicked Luigi's knee. Sonic then moved over to bother the ref as Knuckles came in. He lifted Luigi into the air and slammed him into the mat. The ref forced him out and so Sonic began stomping away at Luigi and then officially tagging Knuckles in. Knuckles used his power to drive his knees into Luigi. He backed him towards the edge and uppercutted him. Luigi shot fireballs down towards him from the air before landing back on the stage. He went for a chop, but Knuckles punched him in the gut before shoving him off the stage. Luigi used his Super Jump Punch to land back on. Knuckles grabbed Luigi by the hair as he landed and tossed him towards their corner before tagging in Tails.

Tails started picking apart Luigi and gave him several stiff kicks to the chest. Tails went for another, but got caught in his Green Missile and both collapsed on the mat. Tails found his way up using his tails to fly, but Luigi grabbed his ankles and knocked him back down as he collapsed again. Tails rolled over and tagged in Knuckles. Knuckles continued to impress by lifting Luigi into the air and choked him. Luigi kicked him in the chin and escaped his grasp. Luigi then ran over and tagged in Mario. Mario was well rested and speared Knuckles down to the mat. He stood up and knocked Sonic and Tails off their platform. As Mario turned around he was met by a gliding Knuckles who knocked his head off with a clothesline. Knuckles signaled in his friends as they attacked. The ref was restrained by Knuckles as they continued their assault. After they ended their assault Sonic was tagged in. He knocked Mario down and took a few steps back. He crouched down and then spun around and Dive-Bombed him. He dragged Mario over and tagged in Tails.

Tails pointed to Luigi and laughed before tagging back in Sonic. Sonic mounted Mario and started unloading punches at him, never giving an inch. Mario lifted his legs into the air and then drove his knees into Sonic's back, releasing him. Knuckles jumped onto the stage and punched Mario in the head and brought Sonic back to make the tag. Mario waved his cape into Knuckles and then dropkicked him. Knuckles waved for help and so Sonic came in and drove his knees into Mario's back. They continued to make quick tags and each took their shots in at Mario, none of them ever attempting to throw him off the stage and win. Knuckles finally took his time with his shots, but Mario fought back and drove his body into Knuckles as they both fell. Mario crawled to his side and tagged in Luigi. Luigi chopped Knuckles in the chest and then head-butted Sonic as he attempted a cheapshot. He forced Tails onto the stage and threw him off.

In the midst of the battle Knuckles drove his thick knuckles into Luigi's back and shattered his sheild. Sonic jumped in and asked if he could do the honors. He began taunting Mario as he stood behind Luigi, but he recovered and knocked Sonic down. Luigi awaited Sonic to stand up and then dropkicked him off the stage. Sonic used his spinning manuever to barley grab a hold of the ledge. He jumped up and kicked Luigi across the head, but was caught with his Spin Attack and collapsed on the mat. Tails flew off the stage and went and grabbed a Star Rod. He tried to toss it to Sonic, but the ref restrained him. Knuckles jumped into the action and grabbed Luigi by the throat and slammed him into the ground before returning. Sonic tried to toss him off, but Luigi landed back. Luigi looked to tag in Mario, but Sonic grabbed his leg. Luigi used his other to jump and tagged him in as the crowd erupted. Luigi ran over to the other side and dove into Tails and Knuckles and took them out.

It was just Mario and Sonic finally with no interruptions. Sonic begged him off, but Mario assaulted him with punches and elbows to the face. Sonic was bleeding from his forehead and collapsed down. He started crawling towards the Star Rod and the ref tried to take it from him. Sonic ran to the side and waved it around. The referee demanded it and so Sonic tossed it across the stage. The ref went to grab it when Sonic pulled a bo-bomb out of his pocket. Mario did not see it and went to baseball slide into Sonic as he was near the edge. Sonic tossed the bo-bomb at him, but it was kicked back into his face. Both were caught in the explosion and flew away in a massive TKO. Mario was eliminated a mere second before Sonic, however, and thus the victory went to the latter.

Winners: sWo
    :: Tails caught Sonic as he was falling and handed his body to Knuckles who began leaning him against his shoulder as the trio walked back up the ramp. They looked at their fallen foes and celebrated their victory. Luigi looked quite disappointed and helped his brother to his feet as Sonic's music played in the background. ::

Bowser Jr.: That was beautiful!

Toadsworth: Mario set off the bomb if you will, and he thought he had it. Sonic scores in the bottom of the ninth and the fans cannot believe it. And this is how it has ended for Mario on the biggest show?

Bowser Jr.: Look at the celebration by those guys. They're on top of the world now. And this is only just the beginning for them. Is there anything that will stop the sWo?

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: We return to the show with Diddy entering Donkey Kong's locker room. ::

Diddy: Big match coming up.

DK: ...

Diddy: I lost mine. Ehhh... just wanted to wish you good luck. No reason we both should lose.

DK: I never planned on losing.

Diddy: Hey, course not. I was just saying. Not like you're a shoe-in to win or anything...

DK: What was that? I did not come this far to lose. Diddy I watched your match, you seemed lost. Me? I'm focused. Focused on winning the championship. I was the first video game bad guy... I plan on being the first SSB Champ. I did not come here to lose and there's no one that will stop me from doing so.

Diddy: I hope your right man. I hope you're right...

:: Camera switches to the announce booth. ::

Toadsworth: DK is focused. Is Falcon?

Bowser Jr.: That goes without saying. Why would you show up to the main event without a plan? Falcon is no stranger to winning things.

Toadsworth: That's later on tonight, but coming up next is an interesting contest of veteran vs. "rookie."

Bowser Jr.: Pit has been walking around with his head held high because of a few wins, and Ness isn't impressed.

Toadsworth: Let's look back at how these guys came to be.

:: A video package shows Pit's debut and how Ness has been jealous of his success this past month. ::

***EARTHBOUND MISFIT***

:: The theme to Mother played as Ness made his way out to the stage. He ignored the fans and headed to the battle. ::

Toadsworth: Ness is all business tonight. No time for theatrics.

Bowser Jr.: Why shouldn't he be? Saw what happened to those that play around last match.

***ANGEL'S WINGS***

:: Pit's theme hit next as he flew down the aisle and hopped on the stage and entered the battle. ::

Ness vs. Pit

As soon as Pit slid on the stage Ness jumped into the air and dropped an elbow into his back. Ness started stomping away at him before pulling him to his feet by the hair. Ness stood back and then punched him several times before going for a big clothesline. Pit ducked the hit and swept his leg around and tripped Ness. Ness fell on his back and so Pit did a flip and landed on him. Pit pulled out his bow and looked to shoot Ness in the face, but he rolled to the side and knocked him off. Ness got up and whipped out his yo-yo and rolled it across the stage. He knocked Pit into the air and so jumped back slightly. He used his PK Thunder attack and hit himself with his bolt and went flying towards Pit and knocked him clear across the stage. Pit's wings expanded and he glided back towards the stage. Ness pulled out his bat and awaited Pit's return. He swung and missed as Pit rolled onto the stage and narrowly avoided his strike.

Pit jumped up and lifted his arm up and called forth a lightning bolt from the sky. Ness used his Psychic Magnet move and absorbed the attack and healed himself. While in his healing state Pit jumped into the air and stepped on Ness' shoulders. He flipped his body around and fell back as he flung Ness back down using a hurricanrana. Ness bounced around and landed in a seated position. Pit jogged towards him and kicked him across the face. Ness fell back and held his face in agony as he rolled around the stage. Ness started to pull himself together when Pit started to stalk him. Ness poked him in the eye and gained the advantage. Ness pulled his arms back and executed his PK Fire attack and encased Pit in an ember of flame. With him sealed he pulled out his bat and struck him hard. Pit was knocked across the stage and landed near the edge.

He started wobbling near the ledge when Ness came charging at him with his hands extended in a push. Pit jumped over him and kicked him in the back of the head. Ness went off the stage and so he used his PK Thunder rebound to fly back. Pit jumped off the stage after him and clasped his hands together and slammed his fists into Ness' head and knocked him out cleanly.

Winner: Pit
    :: Pit flew back on the stage as the ref walked over to raise his hand as the victor. ::

Bowser Jr.: Cheap! Cheapshot!

Toadsworth: What ever do you mean?

Bowser Jr.: He wasn't man enough to let Ness back on, so he attacked him when he was at a disadvantage.

Toadsworth: You're insane, if Ness did the same thing you'd praise him for being sneaky.

Bowser Jr.: Of course I would. I like Ness...

:: A video package is played that shows the history between DK and Falcon with their road to the championship. ::

Toadsworth: Donkey Kong and Captain Falcon are set to do battle for the SSB Championship. Their battle will be contested under "Melee Rules", which means no disqualifications and weapons are supplied. We will not go off the air until we have crowned the winner. Ladies and gentlemen this is our main event and it's next...

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***BLUE FALCON***

:: Captain Falcon's theme hit the speakers as his racer zoomed out the entrance ramp and he jumped out. He started walking slowly down the aisle as the fans grew angry at his presence. ::

Toadsworth: It is the slow, arrogant, walk by the man who calls himself "God's Gift to Racing."

Bowser Jr.: Is he wrong? Did he not defeat THE Mario in Mario Kart?

Toadsworth: I never would discredit his racing credentials. The man is good behind the wheel. In fact, I used to really admire what he could do. But recently it seems he's changed. The man who spent years earning respect of the fans is now demanding it.

Bowser Jr.: He's secured his spot. The fans still don't accept that and so they boo him. Makes no sense.

Toadsworth: Some would say he's turned his back on the fans. Did he, in your opinion?

Bowser Jr.: I dunno, in my opinion, I think it's the fans who turned their back on him.

:: Falcon climbed the ladder and stood near the edge as he looked down at the entrance ramp. ::

***KONGO BONGO***

:: Donkey Kong's theme hit next as he instead walked through the curtian carrying a barrel on his back. He tossed it onto the stage, narrowly missing Falcon before climbing himself. ::

Bowser Jr.: What's that?

Toadsworth: Looks to me like a "barrel of goodies" if you will. It is Melee Rules, afterall.

Bowser Jr.: But weapons are supplied. He's just saturating the environment!

SSB CHAMPIONSHIP
    Melee Rules
    Captain Falcon vs. Donkey Kong

Falcon tried to attack DK from the start, but he was tripped. DK crouched down and swung his arm around and whacked at Falcon. DK stood up next and then used his Head-butt attack and embedded Falcon in the stage. He then walked over to his barrel and emptied it across the stage before tossing it onto Falcon. It started spinning and eventually spit him out. DK jumped over him and stomped him down to the mat below. Falcon fell down with a crash and landed on his right arm. Falcon rolled over and extended his foot and kicked an incoming DK. Falcon stood up and performed his Falcon Punch on DK. It sent DK flying, but was not really powerful enough with his weakened arm. DK landed on his feet and went charging after Falcon. They both had their eyes on the Beam Sword and both ran towards it. Falcon grabbed it by the hilt, but DK stepped on his hand. DK then grabbed Falcon by the head and tossed him across the stage before grabbing the weapon.

DK held the weapon tightly and swung it around a few times to get a grip on it before running towards Falcon and stabbed him with it. He knocked him off the stage and so Falcon used his Hyper Jump and flew towards the stage. DK pulled back his blade and cracked it across Falcon's torso. It sent him flying back and so he used the Raptor Boost to slide sideways and appear at DK's feet. Falcon crouched down and kicked DK in the knees to knock the sword out of his hands. Falcon picked it up and then tossed it at DK's head. Falcon jumped into the air and gave DK a standing dropkick. He walked over to the "goodie bin" and noticed a proximity mine. He grabbed it and tossed it at DK's head again. It bounced off and landed in the middle of the stage.

DK jumped back and so Falcon used his Hyper Jump and connected with him. He sent him flying back in a firey explosion. Falcon landed near the mine, but did not set it off. DK came running towards him and tried a kick. Falcon jumped over DK and pushed him into the mine. DK stepped on it and caught both of them in the explosion. They both flew off the stage and jumped back and grabbed a hold of the ledge. They jumped back on the ledge at the same time and assumed their battle. Falcon noticed a bumper sitting freshly on the stage. He went to chase after it, but DK grabbed him by his weakened arm. DK held him by the elbow and wrist and hoisted him up into the air. DK was holding Falcon up by his arm and caused immense pressure to his weakened joints. DK then let go of his arm and released him to fall on the stage before going after the bumper.

Falcon performed his Falcon Kick in his normal standing position to slide across the stage. DK tossed the bumper forward and it knock them both back in opposite directions. Falcon recovered rather quickly and ran back and this time jumped over the bumper and performed the Falcon Kick again to dive down into DK. He knocked him back and then ran forward and gave him a shoulderblock. The move knocked DK off the stage and so he used his Spin Attack to fly back on. Falcon stood his ground and lifted his legs into the air and kicked DK high. He then ran to the edge and jumped behind DK and gave him a reverse elbow strike to send him flying in the opposite direction. As DK was landing on the ground he began winding up his arm and then awaited Falcon to come running towards him. DK released his DKO and sent a huge punch flying forward. Falcon dropped to his knees before he reached DK to stop his running.

Falcon rolled back and then attempted to run back when DK no longer had his finisher charged. They butted heads and both fell down to the mat. Neither moved for a few seconds and so the ref began to make his 10-count. By the count of 8 they started to reach their feet slowly. DK jumped forward and drove his backside towards Falcon. Falcon used his sheild bubble to try and block the attack. He succeeded, but was caught near the edge and so DK gave him a giant smack to shatter the sheild completely. DK grinned eagarly and started charging his DKO. He looked for the crowd's approval and so they cheered for him.

Suddenly Shy Guy appeared on the stage and jumped on DK's back. DK flung him off and hit him with the DKO as the crowd went wild in excitement. The Shy Guy went flying, but another one appeared behind DK. He jumped into the air and cracked a Homerun Bat over his head. DK's brains were scrambled as he fell down to one knee. The Shy Guy ripped off his mask and revealed his identity as Diddy Kong! Diddy laughed and left the stage after tossing the mask near DK. Captain Falcon had recovered from his immobile state and shrugged his shoulders. He jumped in front of DK and unloaded his Falcon Punch and knocked him clear across the stage and secured the victory.

Winner: And NEW SSB Champion - Captain Falcon
    :: Captain Falcon was handed the title belt and he hugged it close as he dropped to his knees. He looked into the rafters as his music blasted over the speakers. He pressed a button on his glove and summoned his Blue Falcon racer from the entranceway. It floated next to the stage and so he jumped inside the cockpit and flew out through the ceiling. ::

Toadsworth: And that's our champion. This pisses me off.

Bowser Jr.: I don't understand why Diddy did what he did, but you can't blame Falcon for that. He took the opportunity. And really it's DK's fault for showboating to these fans. He had it won before the "Shy Guy's" appeared.

Toadsworth: I can't hold that against Falcon, but still. Damn you Diddy! That's your family.

Bowser Jr.: The Era of Falcon has come. I don't blame him for not sticking around. He's out celebrating.

Toadsworth: He'd better hope DK doesn't get his hands on him. DK has gotten be looking to make him and especially Diddy pay for ruining his night. That's all the time we have for tonight folks, we'll see you next time!

***End Show***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Results
    Goofballs win the Tag Team Championship
    Metaknight def. Diddy Kong
    sWo def. Mario Bros.
    Pit def. Ness
    Captain Falcon won the SSB Championship

Post-Supershow Preview

The Supershow is officially in the books as we come off the hot main event which saw a new SSB Champion in Captain Falcon. It was a hard-hitting fight that resulted in Diddy Kong turning on his uncle. Will he explain himself? Has DK reached a new anger level because of the screwjob? This is one family feud you will not wanna miss! How will Falcon celebrate his victory? And who is next to challenge him?

Barley squeaking by with a win, you have to bet that Sonic and his pals are on Cloud Nine. But is this it? Where do they go from here?

Metaknight showed once again that he's in top form after showcasing his Bankai. How much further is he looking to test himself before moving on to that next level? With victories over Diddy Kong, Sakura and Yoshi... you have to wonder what's next for the Man of Honor.

For answers to these questions a more, tune into 'Brawl on Starman TV.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: The SSB Intro started playing, but the video changed from the usual action to still shots from the Supershow. It started by showing the ending to the Handicap Tag where Sonic used a bo-bomb to lead to a victory and Diddy's double-crossing over his uncle. The video ends with the pyro eruption and the fans jump and scream as the music dies down. The camera zooms around to see an action packed crowd before focusing on the announce team. ::

Toadsworth: Welcome to the show ladies and gentlemen. If you missed the Supershow, you missed one HELL of a show.

Bowser Jr.: Quit spreading such lies, no one missed it. We are no longer without champions. But importantly we are no longer without a represenative and I cannot think of a better choice then Captain Falcon.

Toadsworth: Athletically I agree, but morally and ethically he has a few things to step up to. I don't like cheaters.

***BLUE FALCON***

:: Captain Falcon's music interrupts their chat as his racer lowers itself from the ceiling. The cockpit opens wide as Falcon stands up and flashes the title belt for everyone to see before jumping onto the stage with a microphone in hand. ::

Falcon: Finally there is a reason to watch SSB Brawl, and that reason is the champion. Specifically me, Captain Falcon. I don't like to brag, but this is basically only one of my many MANY accomplishments. Not many things can lure me away from my luxurious mansion, but the price of keeping myself in the spotlight is so high I'm willing to put up with you idiots and the morons in the back who dare challenge me. I've already conquered the F-Zero World, the Mario Kart World and the bounty hunting World... and now I have conquered the Smash Bros. World. Idiots on message boards called it a fluke, which is insane. Roll the footage.

:: They air a clip of his win, omitting the scene with Diddy Kong or the decoy Shy Guy. ::

Falcon: Sorry to say, but nobody can continue after taking a Falcon Punch. Donkey Kong let me say that I am terribly sorry for your loss. But you had to know you were out of your league and that only one of us could walk out as champ. Unfortunately for you, it just wasn't your night. You lost fair and square and so you go down to the bottom of the totem pole. Now then there's a saying that says it's easy to become champion, but difficult to stay as champion. I don't understand what it means, because well, I've always been a winner. But in the interest of fairness I think I will grant someone who is "deserving" of the shot, a chance to face me. If you can defeat me then I will grant you a title match. Just don't blame me if you end up in the hospital like DK over there. Now who wants to face me? Pichu?

:: He awaited the challenge as he started polishing the gold. ::

***REVOLUTION***

:: Sonic's music hit the speakers as he stepped through the curtain without his buddies. He walked down to the stage with a sly smile on his face. ::

Toadsworth: Hate to sound cliche, but business has just picked up.

Bowser Jr.: I'm speechless.

:: Sonic demanded a mic and got in Falcon's face. ::

Sonic: There is not a soul more deserving of a title shot then me. Sure you won the belt in the last match, but you know for a fact that my match was the real main event. People came to see my match. People tune in to see me. They want to know what I'm going to do next. And what is it? Win the championship gold. I said that I had more interests then Mario here, and that's it "Cap." I've already disposed of that fat slob and hate to say it, but you're next.

Falcon: Whoa whoa whoa, easy there. Sure you beat Mario and his brother, but aren't you forgetting something? I already did that. Our first show I beat Mario. Second show... beat Luigi. And I did it on my own, didn't need two buddies to save me.

Sonic: Cut the crap Falcon, you know damned well that you only won because of me. Now we can do this the easy way...

***REDEMPTION***

:: Metaknight's music hit as he made his entrance, looking ready to compete. ::

Bowser Jr.: What's he doing here?

Toadsworth: Falcon did say worthy foe... and I think he's it.

:: Metaknight grabbed a mic of his own and joined in. ::

Metaknight: You say you're looking for competition Falcon? I don't think anyone knows more about the subject then I. I am currently undefeated here in the SSB and I have gone through several worthy adversaries. Not to spill milk on your celebrations, but I have done so without my victories being tainted. I think my resume speaks for itself. I am more then willing to take on either of you to prove my point. The gold is promising, so if it'll ensure that I am treated with the most worthy foes... then consider me now a part of the SSB Championship Division.

***ANGEL'S WINGS***

:: Pit's music hit and he decided to join them as well. ::

Bowser Jr.: Now what!

Toadsworth: Certainly a top class of competitor's looking to put their name in the hat.

:: Pit asked Metaknight timidly to use his mic. ::

Pit: I may not be as good of a talker as Sonic or the champion, but I like to think actions speak louder then words. I am willing to prove myself to you guys if I could be given the opportunity.

:: Sonic turned over to Pit with a confused look in his eyes.

Sonic: Quick question. Who... are you?

:: Falcon and Sonic had a good laugh at the comment. ::

***PRETTY IN PINK***

:: Princess Toadstool's music interrupted them as she came out through the entrance curtain and stopped on the ramp. ::

Bowser Jr.: Uh oh...

Toadsworth: Looks like she's gonna make a decision for us.

:: The camera moved to the General Manager as she surveryed the situation. ::

Toadstool: This is what I like, this is not a bad thing. The top title should be the most craved accomplishment here in SSB Brawl. All three of you are definite candidates for the gold. But each of you has different qualities I'm looking for in a contender for the belt. I don't think I can make a decision, and Captain Falcon it is NOT up to you to decide who you face. That's my job, thankyouverymuch. I've got an idea on how we're gonna decide this. We're gonna have ourselves a triple threat match. In it we'll have Sonic take on Metaknight and Pit. The winner will take on Captain Falcon at our next big event. And "champ", I don't think your services are needed for the rest of the night. I'm going to go ahead and give you the night off. But don't worry, you will be in action next week. And that my friends, is FINAL!

:: The Princess leaves to the sound of her music as the four fighters continued to bicker. ::

Toadsworth: You heard her, a triple threat for a shot at the title. I like it.

Bowser Jr.: Yeah, you would. How is this even fair? Sonic could easily beat both of them in a single's match, but they'll probably cheat.

Toadsworth: Only you would criticize someone of cheating on Sonic. Where have you been the past month?

::Commercial Break::

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: Brawl returns from the break to the view of the backstage area where Pikachu was walking by. He looks puzzled until Tails flies by and greets him. ::

Tails: Hey wait up. Pikachu is it?

Pikachu: Yeah, that's me. What do you want?

Tails: Hey, what's with the hostiltiy? Just wanna talk. What's on your mind?

Pikachu: Like you care. Just a bit frustrated, haven't been doing too good here. Thinking about quitting.

Tails: Pika, can I call you Pika? You're missing an edge. But I think I have a little "something" that can bring out that spark in you. I shouldn't be doing this, but I like you. You did something amazing a few years ago. You basically ran your franchise into the sky and that's quite impressive. I'd hate to see you waste such potential.

Pikachu: What's the catch?

Tails: Of course. I could use this "something" for our ambition, but giving it to you could also help me out. Let's just say we're business partners. You scratch my back, I'll scratch your's.

Pikachu: I don't know. Seems fishy.

Tails: Tell ya what, just think about it. I hear you got a match tonight. Think it over and if you change your mind, you know where to find me. Trust me when I say, I got an "itch". Heh, I'll see ya...

:: Tails grinned as he flew away from Pikachu who began pondering the situation. ::

Toadsworth: What is he up to?

Bowser Jr.: Helping a fellow Smash Bros. out of course. I bet you feel dumb now for calling them unselfish bastards.

Toadsworth: Please, he's in it for his own personal gain. I wouldn't trust him Pikachu.

Bowser Jr.: Pikachu has to look into his future. His objective is to win matches and make it in this business. Tails seems to have something for him. I'm intrigued. If he says no, I'll take it Tails!

Toadsworth: Whatever you say. Coming up next we shall see the new tag team champions in action. The Goofballs will take on the favored Koopa Troopa's. This is a non-title match, but if the Koopa's are victorious, surely they are in line for a title shot.

***FLY LIKE AN EAGLE***

:: The Koopa Troopa theme hits as we see Koopa Troopa standing on a red shell as it spins towards the stage. Koopa jumps off as his partner flies up behind him. ::

Toadsworth: These guys are always one to make a colorful entrance.

Bowser Jr.: Indeed, and perhaps if they were more focused on the match at hand then being clowns they might be the champs.

Toadsworth: You know damned well that they're the uncrowned champs.

Bowser Jr.: If that's the case then I'm the uncrowned Prince of Roguetown...

***DUMB AND DUMBER***

:: The tag champs' theme hit as Wario and Waluigi drove out in Wario's stylish Mario Kart racer. They stopped at the ramp and bounced up and down using their car's hyrdolics. ::

Bowser Jr.: The champs are large and in charge and looking for chickies~!

Toadsworth: Tag team action, Koopa's vs. The Champs.

Koopa Troopa's vs. The Goofballs

Paratroopa started out against Waluigi. He dashed forward and drove his head into Waluigi's gut. He stepped back and jumped into the air and dropkicked him away. Waluigi fell to his back and rolled towards his side for the tag. Wario trotted in and ran towards Para. He jumped into the air and attempted a bellyflop. Para flew back and opened his mouth. He blasted a flamethrower from his throat towards Wario. Wario turned around and farted, causing the flame to explode and send them both flying towards their corners. Para went flying past Koopa off the stage. He used his wings to glide back and make the tag. Koopa jumped off the platform onto his partner and sent him flying out of his shell. He tossed the shell into the stage and it started rolling around. It zoomed towards Wario and bounced him into the air.

Koopa jumped into the air and dashed into Wario and knocked him off the stage with a Skull Bash. Waluigi jumped off his platform and kicked Wario in the back of the head to send him flying back. Wario crashed on top of Koopa and sent him crashing into the mat. Wario lifted him onto his feet and jabbed him in the head a few times before winding up. He pulled back for a giant strike, but Para tagged himself in when he made the punch. Para tossed his shell into the air and teased hitting Wario with it. He covered his eyes and then peeked through his fingers to see nothing. Para crouched down and elbowed Wario off the stage. He attempted to jump back, but missed the platform.

Winners: Koopa Troopa's
    :: The Koopa Troopa's rolled off the stage and went into Wario's car and drove off. ::

Bowser Jr.: Look at that... criminals!

Toadsworth: They stole the belts, so they stole their car. Even stevens.

Bowser Jr.: You're such a troll, always going against the grain.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: We are treated to a video package showcasing Diddy wishing DK good luck and his assault in his championship main event. ::

***APE ESCAPE***

:: The video is interrupted with the sound of Diddy's theme song. He steps out through the curtain wearing a Shy Guy mask. He lifts it over his face, while leaving it on top of his head, as he walks down the ramp. He climbed on top of the stage and requested a mic. ::

Diddy: Many people were shocked at my actions. Some were stunned. "The Kong Family is broken in half!" It makes me laugh. Some people think I'm jealous of his success, which is laughable. I didn't do that because I was bitter, but to simply make an impact. I have been floundering for some time now. Not really doing much of anything, so I decided to take out the biggest dog in the yard. And it was easy. Yes, Shy Guy and I were in cohoots. But I finished the job. Donkey Kong... do us all a big favor and stay home. Don't come back. I'm afraid I don't have time to deal with you at the moment. I have bigger fish to fry. Taking you out was simply my "foot in the door" and now that it's done, I'm moving up the ladder. So don't bother coming back. I took you out while you were in the main event. Please don't make me take you out for good and embarass you further. For the Kong Family... please stay down.

:: Diddy pulled the Shy Guy mask over his face and dropped the mic. ::

Toadsworth: Well now, he's certainly full of himself. But I will give him credit, he did make an impact.

Bowser Jr.: You have to admit, his new attitude is a definite improvement. Before he was just kinda "there", but now it seems he has a purpose. Goals. And to top it off he is willing to let DK walk another day if he doesn't show up in Brawl. Nice kid.

Toadsworth: You're kidding right? And you think he's going to stay out? He'll be here, he will if he's the Donkey Kong I know.

***TWILIGHT PRINCESS***

:: Zelda's music hit the speakers as she makes her way down the ramp running in her Sheik form. ::

Diddy Kong vs. Zelda

Sheik came charging at Diddy using her immense speed. She jumped into the air and spun upside down and kicked Diddy in the gut. He jumped back with her kick to lessen the damage. Diddy crouched down as Sheik stood on her hands and tossed another set of kicks. Diddy wrapped his tail around wrist and flung his body behind her. He grabbed her ankles and spun her body around before tossing her off the stage. Sheik used her Teleport move to dash back towards the stage. As she floated down helplessly Diddy jumped into the air and tossed his Peanut Popgun at her. She was clocked in the gut and fell down. Diddy dashed towards her and head-butted her off the stage. She attempted to jump back up, but Diddy grabbed the mask and tossed it at her like a frisbee and knocked her down. The mask came back like a boomerang and he placed it back on his face.

Winner: Diddy Kong
    Toadsworth: Well he's off to a good start. He doesn't have a good track record.

Bowser Jr.: That's all in the past. He's looking to the future and I'm behind him. Can you say future champion?

Toadsworth: If he gets past DK.

Bowser Jr.: Pfft, DK would be wise to stay down. Just like Diddy told him to.

:: Diddy climbed off the stage and walked towards the back. The camera zoomed in on him as he turned around and the mask altered it's facial appearance and made a sinister smile. ::

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: We return from the break to the sight of Pit warming up in the hallway. He is then greeted by Sonic. ::

Sonic: Worthless. Waste of time. Kid, what are you doing?

Pit: Getting ready to kick some ass. I'm no coward.

Sonic: There's no shame in backing out of a match you're gonna lose anyway...

Pit: Funny you remind of someone. What was his name? Ness! He took me lightly and I beat him at the Supershow. Sonic I may not be one to talk the talk, but I can definitley walk the walk.

Sonic: Is that so? Do it.

:: Before Pit could utter a comeback he was assaulted from behind by Knuckles. Sonic and Tails then grabbed Pit's arms and restrained him as Knuckles continued to beat on him. Knuckles then grabbed him and placed Pit on his shoulder before tossing him into a crate of supplies. He collapsed unconscious on the debris as Sonic stood over him. ::

Sonic: Doesn't look like you'll be walking any walk. Hehehe... Metaknight is next!

:: Sonic and co. laughed as they left Pit lying in a pool of his own blood. ::

Toadsworth: Such animals. They're like a pack of wolves, picking apart someone in a group.

Bowser Jr.: Despite Brawl being a competitive sport, these guys know teamwork. It's quite refreshing. I assume Pit cannot compete in the contender's match. Seems to be Sonic vs. Metaknight now. Interesting to see how that pans out.

Toadsworth: I'll say it now, that won't be a disappointing contest... but they didn't have to do that. Sonic is scared...

Bowser Jr.: Were you not looking at your monitor? He got his ass beat. Don't you think that's exactly what was going to happen? He just sent Pit to the hospital early so there's room when Metaknight goes later on.

***BIGGORO***

:: A theme similar to the Fire Emblem song plays as a young man carrying a golden sword steps out. ::

Bowser Jr.: Who's this guy?

Toadsworth: His name is Ike, and get a look at the size of that sword!

Bowser Jr.: Is that supposed to impress me? Let's see if he can "go" before passing judgment.

Toadsworth: Agreed, but come on... to wield such an impressive looking weapon, he has to know how to fight.

***THUNDER GOD***

:: Pikachu's theme hit next and he blazed out of the entrance curtain with a look of determination on his face. ::

Bowser Jr.:

Toadsworth: He looks focused. I guess that talk with Tails fired him up.

Bowser Jr.: That or he musta got a hold of that "something".

Ike vs. Pikachu

Ike had his sword resting on his back to start out. Pikachu flipped his head towards the ground and shot a Thunderjolt. It rolled towards Ike, who promptly jumped over it. While he did Pikachu ran towards him and drilled his head into Ike's chest. Pikachu landed smoothly and then jumped forward and kicked him across the stage. Pikachu started charging and dashed into his chest with the Skull Bash before unleashing Thunderbolt from the ceiling. After the contact Ike was sent flying off the stage and so Pikachu began celebrating an early victory. Ike turned his body around and reached for the ledge and pulled himself back on the stage. He dashed towards Pikachu and kicked him in the back of the head. While Pikachu went flying he reached into his pocket and pulled out several Needles and tossed them into Pikachu. They knocked him off the stage, but he quickly jumped back up. Ike ran towards Pikachu and attempted another of his stiff kicks, but he missed when Pikachu jumped over him. Pikachu gave him a mule-kick to the back of the knees and knocked him down. Pikachu opened his mouth and zapped him with a strong bolt of lightning.

Ike flew off and grabbed his massive sword with both arms. It started glowing and he zoomed to the stage ledge courtesy of what appeared to be a magnet. He pulled himself up and met Pikachu on the platform. He clenched the hilt of the sword and swung it at Pikachu. Pikachu jumped back, but he underestimated Ike's reach and was sliced across the head. Ike then pulled his blade back and repeated the move and knocked Pikachu flying clear across the stage. Ike ran towards the edge and performed his Aether move. He tossed his blade into the air and jumped up after it. Pikachu dashed back towards the stage using Quick Attack, but Ike came crashing down on him in a swift swipe of his blade and sliced him down the pit.

Winner: Ike
    Toadsworth: Tough break for Pikachu. Don't think he got that "something".

Bowser Jr.: Yeah and if he did, I'd request a refund.

:: Pikachu looked pissed and started throwing a hissyfit as he made his way back towards the curtain. Tails stepped out and did a "meh" shoulder shrug to Pikachu. Pikachu look rejected, but shook his head up and down and followed him to the back. ::

Toadsworth: I don't like where this is going.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***REVOLUTION***

:: Sonic walked down the ramp as we returned from the break wearing his cloak and climbed on top of the stage. He handed it to the ref and demanded he place it away. ::

Toadsworth: Haven't seen him bring that with him in quite some time, must be in a serious mood.

Bowser Jr.: It's a shot at the belt, of course it's serious. Title shots don't just come. You have to earn them and even then you have to earn a shot after you've earned a shot to earn it. Ya know what I mean?

Toadsworth: Of course. And that's what makes the belt so prestigious. It's new in terms of history, but with so many people putting their bodies on the line in the name of it, it just makes it feel all the more important.

***REDEMPTION***

:: Metaknight's ship appeared directly above the stage and he jumped off it and landed next to Sonic in a dash of speed. ::

Toadsworth: Both are undefeated, but Metaknight has the more impressive class of combatants.

Bowser Jr.: Ummm, huh? Sonic and his friends beat the Mario Bros. THE Mario Bros. Metaknight beat a bunch of guys who aren't even in their league.

Toadsworth: Hardly, Metaknight had nothing but clean wins. Sonic cheated to beat Mario and you know it.

***ANGEL'S WINGS***

:: The referee awaited Pit's entrance, but he did not come out for his match. Thus he had no choice but to signal for the timekeeper to ring the bell. ::

Bowser Jr.: Where's Pit? Scared of Sonic!

Toadsworth: Yeah that's it, couldn't be because he was attacked by a gang of thugs.

Bowser Jr.: If by "gang of thugs" you mean his coinscience and brain told him it was in his best interest not to get involved... then I agree.

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
    Sonic vs. Metaknight vs. Pit

Sonic started out by throwing a few punches at Metaknight. He stepped back and blocked each hit with his sword. Sonic ran circles around him and quickened the pace and formed a ring of fire around him. Sonic crouched down and started spinning around before he dashed across the stage in his Spin Attack. Metaknight immediately used the Stone move and transformed into a rock. Sonic rammed into the stone and fell over. Metaknight reversed the attack and took control. He crouched down and then uppercutted Sonic with his blade. He jumped after him and sliced him several times before kicking him to the side. They were still in the air and so Metaknight expanded his wings and flew towards Sonic. He elbowed him in the head and spiked him down to the stage. He transformed into the rock again and landed on Sonic. Metaknight bounced off his body and rolled to the center of the stage.

Sonic climbed to his feet and looked hurt. He signaled for Metaknight to bring it. They dashed toward one another and clashed. Sonic's punch and Metaknight's sword made contact, sending them flying backwards. Sonic flipped his body around and started running back. Metaknight followed suit and performed the Final Cutter to slam himself down and send a beam of energy towards Sonic. Sonic did a backflip to avoid it and while in mid-air he zoomed towards Metaknight using his Dive Bomb attack. Metaknight lifted his blade and blocked the assault. Sonic flipped again and they stood around facing each other as the crowd clapped. They then peered their heads over to the entrance ramp to see Pit stumbling through with medical tape wrapped around his forehead. He walked down the ramp and climbed in to join the match.

Sonic ran towards him and jumped in the air and moneky-flipped him across the stage. Metaknight jumped forward and drill-kicked Pit back towards Sonic. Pit rolled with the kick and underneath Sonic's legs. He used his wings to float slightly as he kicked Sonic in the back of the head. Sonic fell forward and landed on his face. Pit pulled out his bow and shot towards Metaknight. He ducked the arrows and went to attack him. Metaknight saw Sonic attempt to attack them in the corner of his eye and so they both turned around and uppercutted Sonic. Suddenly a sewer pipe appeared in the center of the stage. A piranah plant popped out and opened it's mouth and caught Sonic in. The plant went inside the pipe and it disappeared from the stage. Metaknight grabbed Pit by the legs and tossed him into the air. He flew towards him and removed his Wings and tossed them like a boomerang. The wings hit Pit in his injured head and knocked him down. The wings returned to Metaknight as he began falling down. He landed on the stage and waved his hand at Pit. Pit dashed forward as Metaknight did the same. Both looked to be going for a giant clash, but Metaknight rolled behind Pit and kicked him in the back. Pit went flying and was knocked out before he even had a chance to rebound.

Winner: Metaknight
    Toadsworth: And the new contender for the title, Metaknight.

Bowser Jr.: This was a wild match, lots of action. First something fishy happened to eliminate Sonic and of course Pit was injured, so it's not a real win!

Toadsworth: I swear "Baby Bowser" you change your stance every 30 seconds. If I didn't... what the hell?

:: Captain Falcon ran through the crowd and jumped the rail and climbed on the stage as Metaknight was helping a bloodied Pit to his feet. Falcon used his Falcon Kick move to slide across the stage and knock Pit into Metkanight. Falcon then used his immense speed to get near them before executing a Falcon Punch on them both, clearing the stage. ::

Falcon: Enough of this crap. As the champion of Super Smash Bros. it is my right to start the show and end it. The winner of this match was the loser in the end because they were just going to lose to me. Metaknight I shall see you in our title match. You'd better bring your A-Game because my name is Captain Falcon and I cannot be stopped!

:: Captain Falcon raised the championship belt into the air as the camera zoomed in on his pose before fading to black. ::

***End Show***

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Results
    Koopa Troopa's def. Goofballs
    Diddy Kong def. Zelda
    Ike def. Pikachu
    Metaknight def. Sonic & Pit

Preview

The Supershow may be in the books, but life here at SSB goes on. Our newly crowned SSB Champion has little time for rest because he has a new contender looking for his title, and many more vying for their shot. Metaknight has secured the first shot at Captain Falcon. Metaknight has yet to lose here in Brawl, but has he ever met someone quite like Falcon?

Sonic was looking to also move on from Mario, but a strange occurance during his match resulted in his first loss. What does the sewer pipe symbolize? Is this a message from Mario? You have to bet that the sWo will be looking for revenge. But will anyone be able to hold this combustible battle?

Pikachu has been offered a proposal from Tails. He has promised to help him in request for a favor. Will Pikachu accept and what is the proposal?

The SSB Champion, Diddy Kong and the sWo are all expected next week for Brawl. Tune in to see all the action-packed excitement here on Starman TV.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: Scenes from last week's main event are shown before the Brawl music video is played. The camera zoomed in on the stage as the pyro went off and we got a view of the hot crowd. Fans went crazy holding their signs as they jumped up and down. ::

Toadsworth: Welcome to Brawl ladies and gentlemen. We are coming to you live from the Hyrule Temple. I am, of course, sitting here with Bowser Jr. and what a night it shall be.

Bowser Jr.: I'll say. Last week we saw Metaknight win the right at the champion and this week we get to see that very champion in action. I feel sorry for the sucker he has to beat down to make an example to his challenger.

Toadsworth: Falcon does not disappoint in Smash Bros., so it should be a sight to see.

***REVOLUTION***

:: Sonic's theme hits the arena speakers as all eyes turn to him. He steps through the curtain donning bandages around his body, obviously showing the after-effects of what a Piranah Plant is capable of. He climbs on the stage and requests a microphone. ::

Bowser Jr.: You are looking at one of the hottest prospects here in Brawl. Easily a future champion and he probably would have been well on his way had it not been for that "mysterious" pipe.

Toadsworth: I don't understand that myself, but you can't fault Pit and Metaknight for continuing without him. He would've done the same.

Bowser Jr.: Whatever, doesn't matter for the time being. He's obviously going to address it...

:: Sonic hushed the crowd as he looked towards the back. ::

Sonic: That was a good trick. I'll give you credit. The pipe though, it was a little bit too obvious, donchathink? I was so close to winning that match and everybody knows it. Captain Falcon vs. Sonic would have been THE match to see. But you had to stick your nose in it. I don't blame you, ya see. I am the most talked about character in our new game. The most requested addition. Not only that, but I won at the Supershow. I beat you. But you couldn't take it, could ya? You had to butt your nose where it didn't belong. I thought that was what everyone wanted? Mario vs. Sonic. They got it. I was fine leaving it at that. You'd go your way, I went my own. I was going to be the champion. It was finally within my grasp. I was going to cap off my year in the ultimate fashion. But you were jealous, you've always been. As you can tell... my friends are not here. I promise you they will not be here for this. Mario... let's put an end to this. We need closure and it's pretty clear you want out on your terms. Well... here I am. I'm not going anywhere until we get this over with. You and me, right here, right now.

:: Sonic crossed his arms and awaited Mario's answer. After a minute or so nobody came out. ::

Sonic: Hmph, what I thought. I don't owe these clowns in the arena anything, but I want this myself. If you're not willing to face me in a match, I'll bring it to you.

:: Sonic threw the mic down and hopped off the stage. He started walking towards the entrance curtain when Mario's music hit. Sonic began taking steps back as Mario walked out. They got in each other's face and began talking smack. Sonic stepped back and slapped Mario across the face. Mario wiped his cheek and then struck Sonic across the chin with a jab. They traded punches before Sonic tackled him down to the ground. They rolled around down the ramp and landed into the stage pillard. Both stood up and continued their fight before security guards came down to seperate the two. They continued yelling at each other and tried to push the guards away. Sonic was blocked by a wall of them and started walking towards the announcer's booth before jumping on a spring and flying into the air. He twisted his body around and Dive Bombed into Mario and his accompanying guards. ::

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: Brawl returns from the break with security hauling both Sonic and Mario off. ::

Toadsworth: If you just joined us, you just missed the fight between Mario and Sonic. Seems they have been asked to leave the building.

Bowser Jr.: Sonic wanted a match with Mario, but they took things a bit too far. Yes Brawl is chaotic, but that was not sanctioned. Save it for the match I say. If things get crazy, don't expect me to save you. It's bad enough I gotta carry you on commentary.

Toadsworth: Yes, of course you do. Why are they still playing Sonic's music anyway?

:: The remaining members of the sWo walked through the entrance curtain and headed towards the ramp. ::

Bowser Jr.: There ya go. Looks like we're in for a match.

***DOCTOR FEEL GOOD***

:: The Virus theme played as the trio made their way out. Blue stayed around the base of the stage as his partners entered the match. ::

Toadsworth: You know, I would really like to see these guys take on the Koopa Troopa's. Both have that "anything goes" style. It's also refreshing to see antics that are in the spirit of the competition, unlike our current champs.

Bowser Jr.: Sounds like bias to me. If those turtles did the same stuff the champs did, you'd be all over them. But I agree it would make for a nice set of matches. If they can get past Knuckles then they should definitley fight over a shot at the gold. The tag division is hot with plenty of worthy opponents. I love it.

Toadsworth: You're not the only one, but that's for another show. Let's focus on this match at hand.

Tails & Knuckles vs. Viruses

Tails begged Knuckles to allow him to start the match. Brown agreed to start things out with him as well. They rushed towards each other and locked up. Tails pushed him away and celebrated. Brown started running towards him, so Tails flew towards his corner and tagged in Knuckles. Brown rushed towards Knuckles and tried to push him down. Instead he bounced right off of Knuckles' knee. Knuckles reached down and grabbed the virus and lifted him into the air. He pressed him over his head and tossed him towards his corner. Brown tagged in Yellow and they both ran towards Knuckles. They stopped short of running into him like before and performed dropkicks into his knees. They didn't knock him over, but caused him to hunch over. They grabbed his head and attempted to suplex him towards the center of the stage. Knuckles reversed it and flipped them off the stage. The Brown Virus grabbed his partner and tossed him back towards the stage as he fell off the side.

Yellow plopped on his face and slowly stood up to his feet as Knuckles stood behind him. When he turned around he saw his opponent and fell down immediately. He started scooting back towards his side and reached for a tag. Unfortunately his partner had not yet reached the corner from his spill. Knuckles grabbed Yellow by the leg and dragged him away from his corner. He jumped off his other leg and kicked Knuckles in the stomach. He released the leg and stumbled back towards his side. The virus saw Knuckles coming towards him and turned on his shield bubble. Knuckles stepped back and charged a big punch and shattered his protection. Tails began shouting for a tag and Knuckles stepped back and agreed. Tails stood in front of the helpless virus and dropkicked him off the stage.

Winners: Tails & Knuckles
    Toadsworth: That Tails sure is a sneaky little thing, ain't he? He lets Knuckles do all the work and then takes the credit for the victory. Despite all that, these guys are on fire. They hold a win, albeit a DQ win over the Troopa's... helped Sonic beat the Mario Bros. and now a victory over the Viruses.

Bowser Jr.: They call it a tag TEAM match for a reason. Knuckles is the power and Tails is the brains. Sadly for my team I gotta be both.

***Backstage***

:: Pikachu is seen pacing back and forth in the hallway. He looks quite depressed as he simply stares at the floor in deep thought. The camera leaves the scene and heads to Navi standing by. ::

Navi: My guest at this time is the number one contender for the SSB Championship, Metaknight!

:: The camera moves and shows Metaknight wave his cape around and enter the scene. ::

Navi: Metaknight, you are scheduled to do battle with Captain Falcon in a matter of weeks. Are you worried?

Metaknight: Ya know Navi, yes and no. I'm not arrogant where I think I am better then the champion. I'm here to prove it. Thing is I don't take anyone lightly. From the champion to a "nobody" just starting out I utilize the same strategy. I think that's how I've been so successful. By not underestimating my opponents I don't give them a chance to surprise me. Captain Falcon is unlike any of my previous opponents. He holds wins over the Mario Bros., Bowser, DK and others. I will have to be on my toes. But I'll tell you this... next time we do this, you could be looking at the new champion.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: Brawl returns from the ad break to a view inside of Princess Toadstool's office. Marth and Roy enter and gather her attention. ::

Toadstool: What is it?

Marth: We want a title shot. So go ahead and make us a match with Wario and Waluigi. I guarantee a victory.

Toadstool: In what universe do you deserve a shot? You had your chance at the Supershow and you failed. You also failed to win the titles originally when you faced the Koopa Troopa's. You've won one match, but lost whenever the belts are on the line. Not exactly impressive. So the answer is no. Besides there are more candidates in line for a shot before you two. The Koopa Troopa's hold a win over the champs and Sonic's pals are more or less undefeated. What makes you two think you are more deserving then them?

Marth: Give us a chance. Anyone in the back against us. We win... we get the shot. I promise to impress you where you will have no doubt that we have earned it.

Toadstool: No. It won't be that easy to earn it. In my opinion you are not deserving of such an opportunity. I've got an idea for a match involving you two. If you win, you'll be on your way to the chance. But this is in no way a contendership match. However, should you guys lose...

Roy: Won't happen.

:: The camera shifts from Toadstool's office to the announce booth. ::

Toadsworth: What do you think that was all about?

Bowser Jr.: Clearly the General Manager throwing her weight around. She's gonna make a fool of herself when they wipe the floor with their opponents and earn that title shot.

Toadsworth: Better that they earned it. Handing out a title shot for running their mouth is not how we do business here in Brawl.

Bowser Jr.: Yeah, like you know anything about earning your spot. Unlike you, Marth and Roy have actually gotten the job done on that stage. What have you done?

Toadsworth: For starters I'm not over there demanding anything on a silver platter. And speaking of someonewho doesn't demand anything they haven't earned, Samus is in action next.

***INNER UNIVERSE***

:: Samus' theme hits the arena speakers as she made her way out. She was wearing her Power Suit as opposed to her skin-tight Zero Suit she has been wearing lately in Brawl. She turned into her Morphball form and dashed across the entrance ramp and bombed her way onto the stage. ::

Bowser Jr.: Well look-e here. Isn't she suited for battle?

Toadsworth: Samus didn't win her way to the title shot, so maybe she's come prepared? Sounds good to me. I wonder who her opponent is going to be?

***EARTHBOUND MISFIT***

:: Ness' music played as he walked through the curtain. He tossed his hat towards the ground and ran towards the stage. ::

Toadsworth: Somebody is also a bit serious. Clearly ticked at his loss to Pit at the Supershow.

Bowser Jr.: Ya mean the match Pit cheated in? Ness is a fighter, so he'll make it back up the ladder. Ness actually gets the job done. He was a former SSB Champion, ya know!

Toadsworth: Did you forget Pit main-evented last week and if it wasn't for Sonic and his pals he might be the number one contender.

Bowser Jr.: What if? Like it or not, he lost. There's a big difference between earning a title match and being a former champ. Remember that.

Samus Aran vs. Ness

Samus starts out by whipping her grapple beam towards Ness. He jumps over it and touched down on the stage when she was immobile. He starts running towards her and pushed her back using an electrical charge from his hands. After sending her back Ness pulled out his yo-yo and "walks the dog" into her and knocks her back a bit. Samus flipped around and extended her arm cannon and launched a Missile towards Ness. He turned on his shield bubble to absorb the attack. During his defense Samus charged towards him and executed a shoulder block. Ness was still blocking and once again avoided the damage. He rolled behind Samus and grabbed her. While in the grapple he head-butted her several times before tossing her above his body. Samus turned her body around and stomped Ness down to the platform as he attempted to attack her mid-air.

Samus rolled off the stage and began charging her Zero Laser. When Ness stood up she released her ultimate blast on him. Before it made contact Ness used the Psi Magnet and healed himself. Samus' Power Suit fell apart and she was left in her Zero Suit we were used to seeing. Samus lifted the pieces of her destroyed armor and tossed them at Ness. He could not counter and was knocked off the stage. Ness used PK Thunder and hit himself with his own attack to fly back towards the platform. As he flew helplessly back towards the stage Samus jumped off towards him and sliced him in the head with her Plasma Whip to knock him further back. As she fell off she grabbed the ledge and pulled herself back up as Ness fell to his doom.

Winner: Samus Aran
    Toadsworth: She did it, Samus beat Ness. As you were saying, there's also a big difference between doing things now as opposed to living off your past accomplishments.

Bowser Jr.: Whatever. I can assure you it's not over between these two. One lucky win will not settle well with Ness. I can guarantee you when he gets a rematch, things will be different.

:: Samus' arm is raised in victory by the referee as Ness holds his neck leaning against the guardrail around the audience. The camera shows him glaring at her celebration, clearing unhappy with the results. ::

Toadsworth: Ness looks a bit ticked. He's obviously upset he hasn't exactly been winning many matches since Brawl started.

Bowser Jr.: He's still finding his groove, but this was anything but a fair match. The ref should've disqualified Samus for using her armor as weapons. Last I checked this wasn't a "Melee Rules" match.

Toadsworth: It's no different then Ness using his many weapons. But I look forward to the rematch as they both looked even out there tonight. Don't go away folks, we'll be right back after this quick break.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: Brawl returns from the break as the camera is inside a trainer's room who is seen helping stitch up Pit from his injuries sustained last week at the hands of the sWo and his triple threat match. Diddy Kong decides to let himself in and requests the trainer leave. ::

Diddy: Looks pretty nasty.

Pit: Yeah, well it's part of the business.

Diddy: No, you're wrong. That's part of the business for losers. Much like Donkey Kong, only winners dish out that kinda punishment. It's funny though, he always chose you to be his tag team partner. Not even me and look where it got him.

Pit: He'll be back. And when he does, I wouldn't wanna be you.

Diddy: Do I look like I'm scared? Did you forget that it was me who took out that clown? No matter, get well soon Pit. Just wanted to say hi and perhaps you could send your pal DK a message. Tell him to just stay home when he recovers.

:: Diddy patted Pit roughly on his back before walking out. Pit stepped off the table and began walking towards his locker when Diddy stormed back in and clubbed him in the back. He placed the Shy Guy mask on his face as he assaulted Pit. The trainer returned and summoned help. They pulled Diddy off of Pit as the trainer got between them. He shoved them off and walked out on his own accord while he mumbled random things about Donkey Kong. ::

Toadsworth: What is his problem? Attacking someone when they're injured AND they have their back turned!

Bowser Jr.: Well he wanted him to send a message to DK. Actions do speak louder then words.

Toadsworth: One of these days someone is gonna teach that punk a lesson. I can't wait for DK to come back.

Bowser Jr.: He's not coming back. Not if he has a brain. Diddy is changed and it'd be in his best interests to just stay home like he's told.

:: A promotional video plays showcasing the Koopa Troopa's in action. ::

Announcer: Next week on Brawl, the Koopa Troopa's take on the sWo for a shot at the Tag Team Titles.
    Toadsworth: Awesome, that should be an awesome match. The two most deserving teams fighting for a shot at the gold. This is what we're all about.

Bowser Jr.: This is bogus. Why are they playing a video of those turtles? How about showing us a video of the champs!

Toadsworth: Those knuckleheads are too busy hiding from the competition.

***BLUE FALCON***

:: Captain Falcon's theme hits as he steps through the curtain. He raises the SSB Championship into the air as he stares into the sky. He walks down the aisle as he continues to hold the gold in the air for all to see. He climbs onto the stage platform as he holds the belt over his head while awaiting his opponent. ::

Toadsworth: Last week the General Manager said the champion would be in action tonight. I wonder who he's going to face?

Bowser Jr.: Doesn't matter, the fans tune in to see him fight.

Toadsworth: I think they tune in to see him get his ass kicked. But that's not the issue at hand. Captain Falcon is in action for our main event. It's next, so don't go away!

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:: We return from the final commercial break of the broadcast to witness Captain Falcon still awaiting his opponent. The crowd makes a slight hush in anticipation of the theme music. ::

***FIRE EMBLEM***

:: Marth and Roy stepped through the curtain and made their way down to the stage. Before the ref could signal for the bell, Captain Falcon demanded a mic so he could speak. ::

Falcon: Hold on, hold on. What is going on here? I'm supposed to face both of these guys? I may be able to take on at least ten men at once, but this is not fair. I do not deserve such odds. I want a partner. It doesn't matter who it is, but someone get out here and be in my corner. Someone will be in my corner even if I have to drag you down here.

:: Falcon crossed his arms and looked to the back for someone to come down. ::

***REDEMPTION***

:: Metaknight's music hit as he accepted the request to be Falcon's partner. Falcon dropped the mic and rolled his eyes. ::

Bowser Jr.: I know he said anybody, but not this guy.

Toadsworth: He could always go at it alone...

Captain Falcon & Metaknight vs. Marth & Roy

Falcon started off alongside Marth. Marth decided to charge forward, but Falcon jumped over him and used a reverse-punch on his way down. He connected in the back of Marth's head and sent him falling down. Quite proud of himself, Falcon taunted towards the crowd. Marth stood up to his feet and and began a Dancing Blade combo on the champ. He stopped short of the ledge and crouched down and swung his blade around. Falcon rolled behind him to avoid it and pulled his elbow back to charge an attack. Marth braced himself using his Counter attack and blocked the elbow and struck back with a swipe of his blade. With Falcon stunned Marth stepped forward and flung him off the stage. Marth jumped off the platform and attempted to spike him off, but Falcon used his Raptor Boost to avoid the attack and land back on the stage. Before he could fall to his demise, Marth flung back onto the ledge using Dolphin Slash. Falcon rushed to his corner and slapped in the tag to Metaknight before rolling off.

Marth walked forward and swung his blade at Metaknight. He used his own sword and knocked it back. Marth pulled his sword back and teased swinging it, but instead used Metaknight on the defense as an excuse to run and tag in Roy. They both ran towards Metaknight and swung their blades about. Metaknight used his Dimensional Cape to dash behind Roy. Upon appearing he sliced him in the back. Marth crouched down and swung his sword at Metaknight's feet and knocked him into the air. He jumped and spiked him down to the mat before being forced onto the tag platform. Metaknight dusted off his cape and stood to his feet. Roy dashed towards him and began charging his Flare Blade. Metaknight zoomed at him using the Drill Rush. but Roy released his attack prematurely and damaged him. He signaled in Marth and they began double-teaming him. Metaknight took the damage and jumped back using Final Cutter to send an energy beam across the platform and send them back. He turned around and looked to tag in Captain Falcon. He raised his hands and jumped off the platform and began walked towards the back to a round of boos.

Roy made the tag to Marth and they started to attack Metaknight. Marth grabbed him by the cape and tossed him above his head. Roy jumped into the air and used his Blazer attack to slice him with a bit of fire. Marth held his ground and jerked his blade into the air and stabbed the falling Metaknight. Roy grabbed Metaknight as they landed on the platform and restrained him. Marth stood in front of them both and charged his Shield Breaker and released it on Metaknight and knocked him clear off the stage. The ref forced Roy back to his corner as Metaknight began floating back towards the stage. Marth jumped off and attempted to spike him down, but missed. Metaknight dashed towards the corner and kicked Roy off his platform. Marth climbed back on the stage and went charging after Metaknight. He saw him coming in the corner of his eye and ducked the sword attack. He rolled behind Marth and looked to set up his ultimate attack when Captain Falcon returned and clocked him in the back of the head with a Beam Sword.

Winners: Marth & Roy via Disqualification
    :: Marth held onto his head as Roy dragged him off the stage and helped him to the back. Metaknight confronted Captain Falcon about his actions and they started to jawjack. Falcon tossed the sword off the stage and looked to want to start a fight with him. He walked forward, but Metaknight was knocked down from behind by Marth and Roy. They started stomping away at him until Falcon demanded they pick him up. He grabbed the championship belt and clocked it against Metaknight's skull, knocking his mask off in the process. Captain Falcon stood over Metaknight's fallen body with the championship gold in the air as Marth and Roy cheered him on. ::

***End Show***

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, show's over, I can comment now?

Whole show's looking great as always but Marth and Roy heal turn? You're going to have to sell me on it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Results
    sWo def. Viruses
    Samus def. Ness
    Marth & Roy def. SSB Champion Captain Falcon & Metaknight via Disqualification

Preview

Could we be looking at another alliance in the works? Captain Falcon has seemed to have aligned himself with the team of Marth and Roy. Is this union permanent or perhaps the champion is looking to protect his reign on top? Clearly Metaknight will be looking for revenge at the hands of these three on his way to his championship match.

Egos are colliding and no one is safe in Brawl so long as Mario and Sonic are down each other's throats. This week they had to be seperated, but clearly the big showdown is getting closer and closer. What explosions will hit Brawl before Mario and Sonic have their ill-fated duel?

The top two tag teams are set to do battle for a shot at the Goofballs and their Tag Championships. This will not be their first encounter, but only one can go on to face the champions.

Check out all this and more on the next edition of SSB Brawl.

Thread Information