Thread: JJs WWWE

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: JJs WWWE

JR: Well Edge sounds extremely confident about his chances of winning the WWWE Title at Fully Loaded!

King: Why shouldn't he be JR? He beat Kurt Angle two nights in a row!

JR: In very dubious circumstances.

Vince: They we still wins and like Edge said Kurt Angle is just a loser.

JR: Well that remains to be seen, Kurt is one of the most decorated superstar in this company.

Vince: He should act with a little bit more decorum like me.

JR: Vince and decorum in the same sentence, hell just froze over.

King: Vince better check his house temperature when he gets home then! Haha!

JR: Too right King but Ladies and Gentleman coming up next, the "Big Red Machine" Kane will take on Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Vince: Chavo is a lamb to the slaughter.

King: I find myself agreeing with Vince.

JR: Well Chavo is in for a hard match but don't count out on the famous Guerrero spirit!

** CHAVO ARDIENTE **

[i]Chavo makes his way out from the back of the arena to a good cheer from the Toyota Centre crowd. Chavo holds his arms out and walks down the rampway with his usual swagger.

*Making his way to the ring from El Paso, Texas, weighing Two Hundred and Ten Pounds, Chavo Guerrero!*

Chavo claps the hands of the fans as he makes his way down the rampway and he reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Chavo climbs up in the bottom right hand corner and claps the fans before jumping down and jumping up and down on the spot in the middle of the ring.

** PYROS EXPLODE, "SLOW CHEMICAL" **

Kane strides out from the back to boos from the crowd as he just pulls on his glove and just looks on at the ring as he makes his way to the ring.

*Making his way to the ring weighing Three Hundred and Twenty Six Pounds, the "Big Red Machine" Kane*!

Kane is just looking on at the ring as he reaches the bottom of the rampway and he climbs up onto the ring apron and climbs over the ropes as Chavo has backed off to the far end of the ring and Kane stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms and brings them down and the pyros explode from the corners of the ring.
    SINGLES MATCH
    CHAVO GUERRERO JR. VS. KANE

Summary: As to be expected Kane has dominated this match using his power to keep Chavo at bay. Kane has pushed the referee to the limit though using chokes at every opportunity as Kane is just looking to punish Chavo. Kane got a close two call after a Big Boot to the face and we join the match with Kane trapping Chavo in the top left hand corner.

Ending: Kane nails Chavo with a big right hand in the corner and Chavo falls down in the corner. Kane grabs hold of Chavo and throws him back up to his feet. Kane again nails Chavo in the face with a right hand. Kane pulls Chavo out of the corner and Irish Whips him hard to the opposite corner. Chavo smashes into the turnbuckles and staggers out into a Running Clothesline from Kane. Chavo rolls around on the mat as Kane just bends over and starts trash talking Chavo before grabbing him by the head and dragging him back up to his feet. Kane smashes Chavo with a big uppercut and Chavo goes staggering backwards to the top ropes and Kane charges towards him and Clotheslines him over the top ropes to the floor below. Kane stands in the ring as Chavo is using the security barrier to get back up to his feet. Kane climbs out onto the ring apron and drops down to the mat as he grabs hold of Chavo by the head and smashes it into the Security Barrier. Chavo staggers away as Kane walks up behind and turns him around and lifts Chavo off his feet and onto his shoulders. Kane charges towards the steel post but Chavo slides Kane off and pushes Kane face first into the Steel Post! Chavo rolls back into the ring to stop the referees count before rolling back out as Kane holds his hand up to his face. Kane turns around and Chavo takes him down with a Dropkick to the Knee and Kanesí face smashes into the mat. Chavo takes a breather as Kane climbs back up to his feet and Chavo turns around and runs at Kane but Chavo dives under the attempted Clothesline and he jumps onto the back of Kane. Chavo is trying to get the Sleeper on Kane but Kane charges backwards and smashes Chavo into the Steel Post.

JR: Chavosí attempt to wear Kane down spectacularly backfires as Chavo gets smashed into the Steel Post.

King: He had Kane down for a few seconds, he should have run!

Vince: He is trying to prove himself but he has chosen the wrong person!

Ending(Continued):
    Kane grabs hold of Chavo and rolls him back into the ring. Kane climbs over the top rope and into the ring as Chavo is crawling away from the "Big Red Machine". Kane grabs hold of Chavo and throws him back into the top right hand corner. Kane backs away from Chavo and runs back at him but Chavo Drop Toe Holds Kane face first into the middle turnbuckle. Chavo starts hammering Kane on his back as he is rising back up to his feet and Kane flings an elbow backwards but Chavo ducks it and goes running off to the corner. Chavo runs up the turnbuckles and jumps off with a Crossbody and manages to take the big man down. Kane throws Chavo off him as both men quickly get back up to their feet and Chavo runs off the right hand ropes and he dives through the legs of Kane and continues to run to the left hand ropes. Chavo comes off the left hand ropes but his luck is out as he runs straight into a Big Boot from Kane. Chavo staggers back up to his feet and into the bottom left hand corner. Kane slowly walks up to Chavo and Kane pulls Chavo out and pushes him straight back into the turnbuckles and Chavo staggers out of the corner and is taken off his feet and slammed to the mat with a Sidewalk Slam. Kane climbs back up to his feet and climbs out onto the ring apron and climbs up the turnbuckles. Kane crouches on the top rope waiting for Chavo to climb back up to his feet. Chavo is clambering and he turns around to a flying Kane, who takes him down with a Flying Clothesline. Kane climbs back up to his feet and adjusts his glove before raising his arm up in the air as the fans are giving Kane serious heat.

JR: The end is nearing as Kane prepares to send Chavo to the hellfire and brimstone!

King: Or as anybody else would call it, a Chokeslam is coming.

Vince: I think I like JRs way better.

Ending(Continued): Chavo slowly climbs back up to his feet as Kane waits for him to turn around and Chavo turns around and Kane clamps his hand around the throat of Chavo. Kane lifts Chavo up but Chavo escapes from and runs to the right hands ropes and comes bouncing off them but Kane again grabs hold of Chavo and plants him to the mat with a Chokeslam. Kane drops down to the mat and covers Chavo for the pinfall 1...2...3!

Winner by Pinfall........................................... ........................Kane!
    JR: Kane making short work of Chavo Guerrero and since the WWWEs return, Kane has looked dominant.

King: Well nobody can escape the Chokeslam twice!

Vince: It looks like Kane isn't finished!

Kane has grabbed hold of Chavo by the head and has dragged the lifeless Guerrero back up to his feet. Kane boots Chavo in the gut and puts him in the Powerbomb position. Kane lifts Chavo up in the air and brings him down with extreme force, Chavo bounces up off the mat as Kane climbs back up to his feet laughing.

JR: This man is sick! he is laughing at his destruction of another human being.

King: It is Kane JR, I don't think he has ever been considered a man?

Vince: Thatís because he is a monster!

Kane is still laughing as the referee checks on Chavo and Kane falls backwards out of the ring and lands on his feet. Kane turns around and makes his way up the rampway to heat from the fans and as Kane reaches the top of the rampway, he looks backwards and a smile spreads across his face as he heads backstage.
    The Phenom of Fan Fiction.
    Cheers to KustoM for the banner.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JR: Kane has put in a dominant performance here tonight but we still have John Cena versus The Undertaker and the four man tag team match involving all the WWWE Champions who will being going against their opponents at Fully Loaded.

King: Thatís not all JR because we have the debut of Carlito Cabana and his guest is one of his opponents at Fully Loaded, Christian!

Vince: Its action packed on my creation!

JR: You just had to throw that in there didn't you?

King: I think you two should go to counselling!

Vince: King, I think you should be quiet.

JR: Well I'm going to get on with the show as coming up next we have Shelton Benjamin taking on well, we don't know...

King: What do you mean you don't know?

JR: I don't know, it seems Shelton Benjamin has accepted a challenge for somebody just a few minutes ago.

Vince: Well this is fantastic, what king of company is being run here??

JR: A fair company unlike somebodyís I knew.

Vince: Ooo that hurt JR.

** AIN'T NO STOPPING ME NOW! **

The fans cheer as Shelton Benjamin makes his way out from the back wearing a bright coloured shirt and shades as he claps the hands of the fans on his way down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing Two Hundred and Forty Five pounds, Shelton Benjamin!*

Benjamin reaches the bottom of the rampway and he charges up the steel steps and climbs into the ring before climbing up the top right hand corner turnbuckles and he flings his shades off into the crowd and throws his shirt onto the floor below. Benjamin jumps off the turnbuckles and to the mat below and he turns around to face the entrance way.

JR: Shelton Benjamin is the most gifted athlete in this company today.

King: Well he has to turn that into something. He can't be the most gifted for all his career JR.

Vince: Some would say he isn't that right now.

JR: Well we are....

** HERE COMES THE PAIN~! **

JR: Oh my!

King: Haha Shelton Benjamin has just booked his own funeral.

Vince: It just goes to show Benjamin doesn't have much sense.

Lesnar makes his way out from the back and he jumps up and down on the spot and rolls his head as he makes his way down the rampway to serious heat from the fans.

*Making his way to the ring from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing Two Hundred and Ninety Five pounds, the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!*

Lesnar strides down the rampway and he reaches the ring and jumps up onto the ring apron and the pyros explode from the right hand corners as Lesnar climbs into the ring and bounces up and down on the spot but not removing his gaze from his former tag team partner.

SINGLES MATCH
    SHELTON BENJAMIN VS. BROCK LESNAR

Summary: Benjamin has used his pace to keep himself out of trouble but he is walking a fine line as Brock is no slow coach. Benjamin has managed to take Lesnar off his feet with a Springboard Crossbody but Lesnar powered out quickly. Lesnar nailed a Spinebuster for a close two count as we join the match with Lesnar and Benjamin in a grapple in the middle of the ring.

Ending: Lesnar smashes Shelton in the gut with an knee before grabbing hold of Benjamin and whipping him against the left hand ropes. Benjamin comes back off the ropes and Lesnar lifts Benjamin off his feet and charges Benjamin straight into the turnbuckles in the top left hand corner. Lesnar buries his shoulder into the gut of Benjamin a few times before backing off and Lesnar charges at Shelton and knees him right in the gut and Benjamin smashes into the mat. Lesnar slowly walks up to Benjamin and grabs him by the head and pulls him back up to his feet before delivering an elbow to the back of the head of Benjamin. Shelton is on his knees as Lesnar stands in front of him and just smiles before knocking him down to the mat with a boot. Lesnar stands over Benjamin and starts wailing on him as the referee gives him a 5 count to break it up 1...2...3....4.. Lesnar backs away from Benjamin. Benjamin rolls onto his chest and starts climbing up to his feet from all fours. Lesnar just waits as Benjamin to fully reach his feet and Benjamin does and he turns around to a running Lesnar but Benjamin avoids the Running Clothesline from Lesnar. Lesnar turns around and receives a Superkick from Benjamin! Benjamin falls to the mat 1...2. Lesnar powers out of the lateral press. Benjamin runs to the top ropes and Springboards off them and catches Lesnar, who was standing back up to his feet with a Bulldog. Again Benjamin covers Lesnar for the pinfall 1...2.. Lesnar gets his shoulder up off the mat. Benjamin grabs hold of Lesnar and pulls him back up to his feet and kicks him in the gut and Benjamin backs away from Lesnar and charges back at him but Lesnar Back Body Drops Benjamin over the ropes but Benjamin lands on the apron.

JR: Shelton Benjamin showing just some of that athletism as he is making a fight of this match.

King: Even I have to admit that Shelton Benjamin is putting on a performance here tonight.

Vince: Its not going to stop the inevitable.

Ending(Continued):
    Benjamin jumps up off the ropes and nails Lesnar with a Springboard Clothesline and Benjamin jumps back up to his feet and waits for the "Next Big Thing" to get back up to his feet. Lesnar is up and Benjamin goes to kick Lesnar in the gut but Brock catches it and palm thrusts Benjamin to the mat and drops an elbow to the chest of Shelton. Lesnar climbs back up to his feet and is breathing heavily as Benjamin is also trying to catch his breath after Lesnar drove it out of him. Lesnar grabs hold of Benjamin and pulls him back up to his feet and he goes for a Short-Arm Clothesline but Benjamin ducks out of the way and grabs Lesnar from behind but receives an Elbow to the face for his troubles. Lesnar turns around and he grabs hold of Benjamin around the waist and throws Benjamin over his head with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Lesnar stands back up to his feet and he just stares at his former tag team partner, who is using the ropes to get back up to his feet. Lesnar charges across the ring and takes his former partner over the ropes with a clothesline. Lesnar steps out through the ropes and drops down to the mat as Benjamin is on all fours and he pulls Benjamin up to his feet and he grabs hold of Shelton around the neck and throws him straight into the Steel Steps. The steps have been displaced as the referee is telling Lesnar to get back into the ring as he grabs hold of Benjamin and rolls him back into the ring. Lesnar climbs back into the ring as Benjamin is crawling away and Lesnar slowly walks up behind Shelton and garbs him by the head. Lesnar slowly pulls Benjamin back up to his feet and turns him around into a Short-Arm Clothesline. The camera pans in on Benjamin face and the eyes are glazed over as Lesnar bounces up and down on the spot pretty much taunting his opponent.

JR: Brock Lesnar is showing some of the ruthless aggression he has in him as he is toying with Shelton Benjamin.

King: He is making him pay for all those high flying moves Benjamin was doing earlier.

Vince: And who gave Brock Lesnar his ruthless aggression, me!

Ending(Continued): Benjamin is using the ropes to climb back up to his feet as cheers are coming from the fans as the cameras look around and at the top of the entrance way stands Batista!

JR: What is Batista doing here?

King: Keeping an eye on Brock Lesnar no doubt.

Vince: Brock did the same last week to Batista, Batista is returning the compliment.

Ending(Continued): Lesnar walks over to Benjamin but Benjamin goes to boot Brock in the gut but Brock catches the boot but the Dragon Whip follows on. Lesnar is down on the mat as Benjamin climbs back up to his feet and he crouches over and is telling Lesnar to get back up to his feet. Lesnar slowly starts raising to his feet and Benjamin grabs him for the Exploder Suplex but Lesnar gets out of it with a brutal Headbutt on Benjamin. Benjamin staggers backwards as Lesnar scoops Benjamin up off his feet and onto his shoulder and Benjamin receives the F5!! Lesnar hooks the leg as Batista looks on from the rampway 1...2...3!

Winner by Pinfall........................................... .................. Brock Lesnar!
    JR: Brock has picked up a hard fought win here on RAW tonight.

King: I bet that has given Batista some food for thought.

Vince: It seems like a game of one-gunmanship has started between the two.

Lesnar stands back up to his feet and he gets his arm raised by the referee and Lesnar with his free arm points at Batista. Batista just sarcastically applauds Lesnar back as Lesnar breaks away from the referee and moves over to the ropes and is beckoning Batista down to the ring but Batista just turns his back on Lesnar as RAW goes to a commercial break!

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**He is Straight Edge, that means no Drugs and no Alcohol, he controls his anger and releases it in the ring, his only passion is wrestling and he is better than you! CM Punk coming soon to the WWWE!**

We are backstage and in view is Sunday Night Heats lead announcer, Michael Cole and standing with Cole is John Cena! Cena gets a mixed reaction from the fans as Cole begins to talk.

Cole: Well CM Punk will be debut..

Cena snatches the mic away from Cole to boos from the fans.

Cena: CM Who?? We aren't here to talk about him we are here to talk about the one, the only, the Doctor of Thuganomics......................Me!

The fans boo Cena as he gives Cole the mic back.

Cole: Okay, John tonight you face The Undertaker in punishment for F-Uing Mick Foley last night on Heat, what are your thoughts on that?

Cena: Mick Foley, you really think that is punishment for what I did to you last night on HEAT, you must be suffering from concussion or something because you think I'm scared of The Undertaker? I'm John Cena and I'm scared of nothing and nobody!

The fans are booing Cena but he seems to be enjoying himself.

Cole: John, you made a open challenge for anybody to face you at Fully Loaded, do you think it could back fire on you?

Cena: Back fire on me? Michael Cole, do you even listen to yourself? Thatís the most stupid question I have ever heard and I've been interviewed by Maria! Would I have seriously made the challenge if I couldn't back my words up. I was a fighting champion, I worked my ass off for that title despite what Foley said last night. Everything thrown in my way, I beat. Against all odds I held my titles and I did it all by myself, you fans turned against me but I proved I didn't need you.

The fans have started a chant of "Cena Sucks" as Cena continues on with his tirade.

Cena: I don't need anybody thatís why tonight Deadman, you will feel the force of the Doctor of Thuganomics...

The fans chant of "Cena Sucks" has risen as Cena just looks around.

Cena: Tonight I'm going to do what the old man Sting couldn't do and beat down the supposed Phenom of the WWWE, one, two, three. Undertaker, Mick Foley thinks facing you is punishment, the only punishment happening in the match is coming your way. Ií am John Cena and You Can't See Me!!!

Cena walks away from the camera scene as the fans continue to boo the Doctor of Thuganomics.

Cole: Well we have heard the thoughts of John Cena but we also have the thoughts of none other than The Phenom himself, The Undertaker.

** BOILER ROOM **

In view in the boiler room is The Undertaker and his manager Paul Bearer, who has recovered from Stings attack at Backlash.

Bearer: My precious Undertaker faces a man who shows no sign of respect to either authority or other people does this sound familiar to you? John Cena, you already have a prime example of what happens to man like that when they come face to face with The Undertaker! Look at Sting! Where is he now? Sat at home, rocking backwards and forwards because he couldn't handle what was thrown at him. He couldn't handle my man...

Taker: Sting, last week you wanted me to finish the job I started and I did just that and let that be a lesson to all those people out there who think they can step into my yard. Dead or alive, The Phenom is still on the patrol and John Cena, tonight I will make you famous! Once the dust has settled, I'm making my intentions clear, who ever is holding the WWWE Title after Fully Loaded in on notice!

Bearer: You heard my man, he will rise up once again and rule this company and it all starts tonight with the first sacrifice, John Cena!

Taker: John Cena, you will................... REST..................... IN.......................... PEACE

The camera backs away from Undertaker as he rolls his eyes into the back of his head and Bearer has huge smile on his face as we go back to the announcers table.

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JR: John Cena and The Undertaker are clearly up for their match tonight and that can only mean good things for Monday Night RAW.

King: John Cena might not make it to Fully Loaded for his open challenge the way The Undertaker was talking!

Vince: Undertaker needs to back those words up and it's going to be a hard job against John Cena.

JR: Thatís not all folks because we have the four man tag team match as our main event and we have the debut of Carlitoís Cabana here in the WWWE.

King: Whatís coming up now JR!

JR: Well a match has just been signed in the back and all I can say it's going to be a slobberknocker because Rey Mysterio will be taking on the madman Sabu!

Vince: Even I have to admit that is a good match made by Foley.

King: Well Sabu will be hoping to make up for his loss last week with RVD against JBL and Chris Masters.

JR: Well JBL and Chris Masters will be involved in the main event tonight but the less said about them the better after their actions last night.

King: Well Melina isn't here tonight and thatís sad because we won't get to see her entrance!

JR: Always thinking of everybody else King aren't you?

King: I'm thinking of the fans JR.

JR: Of course you were.

** HUKA BLUES **

The lights go off in the arena as the fans know who is coming up and the lights come back on and Sabu is stood in the middle of the ring pointing at the arena roof!

*Standing in the ring from Bombay, India, weighing Two Hundred and Twenty Pounds, the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, Sabu!*

Sabu throws his headgear off and he turns around and faces the entrance way and he looks pretty annoyed. The fans are giving him a good reception as he awaits the arrival of Rey Mysterio.

** BOOYAKA 619 **

Mysterio explodes onto the entrance way from below and lands on his feet as he points out to the fans who are cheering the masked man. Mysterio makes his way over to the other side of the entrance way and again salutes the fans before heading off back down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from San Diego, California, weighing One Hundred and Forty pounds, Rey Mysterio!*

Mysterio is down the rampway and he climbs up the steel steps and into the ring but Sabu takes Mysterio down with a Running Heel Kick!

SINGLES MATCH
    SABU VS. REY MYSTERIO

Summary:
    Sabu is controlling the match as he hasn't let up on Mysterio yet, seems Sabu is making up for last week. Sabu has hit Mysterio with a Tope through the Second Ropes which took a lot of himself as well as Mysterio. Sabu got a close two count with a Springboard Swinging DDT. We join the match as Mysterio is down on the mat and Sabu is on the outside of the apron.

Ending: Sabu has hold of the ropes as Mysterio is down and Sabu uses the ropes to propelling himself in the air and he is looking for the Leg Drop but Mysterio rolls out of the way and Sabu just crashes into the mat. Mysterio is quick to his feet and he charges off the left hand ropes and nails Sabu right in the face with a Dropkick. Sabu rolls way as Mysterio waits form him to get back up to his feet and as Sabu does, Mysterio nails with in the face with a Spinning Heel Kick. Mysterio makes his way out onto the apron as the Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal Superstar makes his way up to his feet. Mysterio uses the ropes to Springboard over and he tries for the Hurrcanrana on Sabu but Sabu reverses it into a Powerbomb! Sabu pushes Mysterios shoulders into the mat 1...2... Right Shoulder up from Mysterio! Sabu stares down the referee and he walks away from Mysterio and climbs out of the ring. Sabu goes underneath the ring cover and pulls out a Steel Chair! A cheer goes up from the fans as Sabu slides back into the ring and looks like he is about to throw the chair in Reys face but the Referee blocks his way. The referee grabs the chair away from Sabu and throws it outside of the ring. Mysterio is back on his feet and is charging at Sabu but Sabu lifts Mysterio up and Mysterio turns it into a Bulldog. Mysterio grabs hold of Sabu and pulls him back up to his feet and he kicks him in the gut before he grabs hold of Sabusí neck and gives him a Swinging Neckbreaker. Mysterio covers Sabu for the pinfall 1...2.. Sabu kicks out. Mysterio climbs back up to his feet and he pulls Sabu back up to his feet and he goes to Irish Whip Sabu into the bottom left hand corner but Sabu reverses it and Mysterio hits the turnbuckles. Sabu charges at Mysterio but Mysterio dodges out of the way and Sabu clatters into the turnbuckles and Mysterio rolls him up 1...2.. Sabu kicks out again.

JR: It has been a high paced match as both men are looking to make an impact here tonight on RAW.

King: Well if Sabu had got his way he would have knocked Mysterios lights out with that chair he had.

Vince: Sabu has got to remember this is not ECW.

Ending(Continued): Mysterio and Sabu are quick to their feet as Sabu tries to get a Clothesline in on Mysterio but Rey ducks underneath it and jumps up off the ropes and goes for a Crossbody on Sabu but Sabu smashes Mysterio right in the chest with a Dropkick. Mysterio rolls out of the ring and is up against the apron as Sabu comes charging off the top ropes and nails Mysterio with a Baseball Slide, which sends Mysterio into the Security Barrier. Mysterio is on the floor in pain as Sabu just look on at the destruction he is causing. Mysterio is using the Security Barrier to get back up to his feet as Sabu runs up the corner turnbuckles and comes flying off with a Double Axe handle but Mysterio moves out of the way and Sabu crashes and burns on the Security Barrier. Mysterio staggers back to the ring and rolls into it as Sabu is hanging onto the security barrier. Mysterio is re-gathering himself as Sabu staggers away from the barrier and Mysterio looks like he is about to hit him with a flying move but Sabu slides into the ring and Mysterio manages to land back on the apron. Sabu is near the ropes and Mysterio manages to nail Sabu in the gut with a Headbutt and Sabu staggers backwards. Mysterio grabs hold of the ropes and jumps up off them and nails Sabu with a Seated Senton, pinning him to the mat 1...2... Sabu pushes Mysterio off him. Mysterio is back on his feet as Sabu is quickly back on his feet. Mysterio runs to the top ropes and bounces off them and Sabu lifts Mysterio off his feet but Mysterio uses the momentum and nails Sabu with a Hurrcanrana and Sabu lands on the second rope!

JR: Sabu is on the second rope and he is about to dial the number!

King: It's 619 Time!

Vince: Sabu is going to lose again! So much for his big time!

Ending(Continued): Mysterio comes off the top ropes again and comes flying at the ropes and Sabu and he swings for the 619 but Sabu ducks out of the way and Mysterio lands on the apron. Mysterio jumps back into the ring behind Sabu and Sabu turns around and tires to take Mysterio down with a Spinning Heel Kick, Mysterio ducks it and Sabu turns around into a Drop Toe Hold again onto the second rope. Mysterio doesn't mess around and comes bouncing off the top ropes and nails Sabu right in the face with the 619! Sabu goes tumbling back into the ring as Mysterio waits. Sabu starts to clamber back up to his feet and Mysterio comes over the ropes and hits the West Coast Pop! Sabu is pinned to the mat 1...2...3!

Winner by Pinfall........................................... .......... Rey Mysterio!
    JR: Rey Mysterio picks up an impressive win!

King: It was a great match JR, I bet Sabu isn't going to like this.

Vince: Well Sabu has to learn this is the big league!

Mysterio climbs up to his feet and he gets his arm raised in victory and Mysterio walks away to the top left hand corner and he climbs up the turnbuckles and salutes the fans as Sabu is slowly climbing back up to his feet and the referee tries to help him but Sabu pushes the referee away and climbs out of the ring. Sabu picks up the steel chair from earlier and he rolls back into the ring. Mysterio drops down from the corner as Sabu is up on his feet and is staring Mysterio down but Sabu just throws the chair down and turns away from Mysterio and out of the ring.

JR: Sabu seeing sense and putting that steel chair down.

King: If that was the proper Sabu, Mysterio wouldn't be standing right now.

Vince: Knowing Sabusí luck, it would have missed.

Sabu is making his way up the rampway as Mysterio looks on from the ring.... RAW goes to a commercial break.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**WWWE: Fully Loaded is sponsored by PW Off Topic: Go Eat A Cock! Fully Loaded is coming to you live from Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana! The Official Theme Tune for Fully Loaded is Seether's "Remedy". Don't miss out on this fantastic event, order now!**

We are backstage in the Toyota Centre, Coach is in the scene and standing with him is the WWWE Champion, Goldberg! The fans explode in cheer when they see Da Man as Coach begins to question the champ.

Coach: Goldberg in tonightís main event you are involved in a four man tag team match which will see you face you opponent at Fully Loaded, Edge for the very first time. Edge is promising that you will face defeat here tonight, do you have anything to say?

Goldberg: Well Edge can talk as much as he want but its actions not words that speak the most in the ring and Edge is not only going to find that out tonight but at Fully Loaded, where I will rip him from limb to limb thatís if there is anything left from tonight.

Coach: Many people at Backlash didn't expect you to walk out the champion...

Goldberg: But I did and those people are eating humble pie, I'm the most destructive force in this company! You all saw what happened to Jericho last week and thatís only the beginning.

The fans are cheering the WWWE Champ ad he continues on.

Goldberg: In fact you can line every member of the roster up in one big line and the only person left hand at the end of the line is me holding this WWWE Title!

Coach: You must have heard earlier what The Undertaker had to say earlier that he is after your WWWE Title??

Goldberg: If The Undertaker wants it, all I can say is come get it! I'll be here next week lets see if he has the balls to show up!

Coach: Are you making a challenge to the Undertaker??

Goldberg: What does it sound like??

The fans are cheering at the prospect of Goldberg versus Undertaker next week.

Coach: Is it really wise to face The Undertaker??

Goldberg: I'll face who I want when I want and that means trouble for my opponent and it just seems Edge is the next one, so Edge, YOU'RE NEXT!!

Goldberg charges off from the scene carrying the WWWE Title as the fans cheer him, the camera dim as we go to another part of the backstage area where we have Michael Cole standing with the Number One Contender to the Cruiserweight Title, Gregory Helms.

Cole: Gregory Helms you will be in the four man tag team match tonight for RAWs main event and again you have the chance to build up momentum against your Fully Loaded opponent, Spanky.

Helms: I don't need momentum, I just need myself. Spanky saw just a little bit of me last night on HEAT and that was enough for him to know that his title days are coming to end soon. Fully Loaded can't come soon enough.

Cole: Last night you attacked you own partner Billy Kidman, why?

Helms: He was of no use to me why should he be treated like a normal human being. Every person who steps into the ring with me be it friend or foe I don't care about and I wont think second of sacrificing anybody who gets in my way.

The fans are giving Helms heat as he shows no emotion.

Helms: I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win gold and thatís exactly what is going to happen at Fully Loaded. Spanky, I've beaten your best friend, I've beaten every other Cruiserweight, you are the only one left on the list and the name will soon enough be scratched out.

Cole: You are main eventing RAW for the first time tonight, any butterflies??

Helms: Is that even a question? I'm Gregory Helms, I fear not one person. Tonight I will step into that ring and stand tall against the WWWE Champion, Goldberg and I'm going to do one thing.

Cole: Which is?

Helms: Slap the taste right out of his mouth! I'm not afraid of him and I'm going to show the world that Gregory Helms is the man in this company.

Helms walks away to boos from the crowd as Michael Cole begins to talk.

Cole: Gregory Helms is confident about his chances tonight, back to you guys at ringside!

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

JR: Gregory Helms and the WWWE Champion, Goldberg are all confident about a win tonight in the main event but coming up next, a well anticipated match, The Undertaker takes on John Cena!

King: This is going to be great JR!

Vince: Even I have to agree with that.

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

** MY TIME IS NOW **

"The Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena makes his way out from the back of the Toyota Centre and he gets mostly boos from the crowd with a few cheers mixed in. Cena throws his arms up in the air as he makes his way down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing Two Hundred and Sixty Pounds, "The Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena!*

Cena reaches the ring and he slides into the ring and he walks down to the bottom right hand corner and climbs up the turnbuckles and starts taunting the fans which draws him more boos from the fans and Cena gets down from the corner and walks into the centre of the ring and faces the entrance way and is signalling for the Undertaker to come on out.

** LIGHTS GO OUT **

** DONG ** ** DONG ** ** DONG **

** DARKEST SIDE **

Smoke is rising from the floor as Paul Bearer leads out his man, The Phenom, The Undertaker! Undertaker slowly makes his way down the rampway as Bearer walks in front of him carrying the Urn. The roof as nearly been blown off the Toyota Centre after the reaction The Undertaker is getting.

*Making his way to the ring from Dead Valley, weighing in at Three Hundred and Twenty Five pounds, "The Deadman", The Undertaker*

Undertaker reaches the rampway and Bearer shows him up the steps and Undertaker walks up the steps and he raises his arms up in the air and the lights come back on the arena and Cena is just staring The Undertaker down. Undertaker climbs up onto the ring apron but Cena blindsides him and sends him flying off the apron and into the security barrier.

JR: John Cena wasting no time in getting stuck into the Phenom, The Undertaker!

King: Undertaker didn't even get into the ring!

Vince: Cena showing no fear!

Cena climbs out of the ring and starts wailing on Undertaker before backing off and running back at Taker and taking him over the security barrier with a Clothesline. Cena walks away from Taker and Paul Bearer waddles over to check on his man but Cena blindsides him and boots him in the gut while he is down and the Urn goes rolling away.

JR: John Cena showing no respect to his opponent as he attacks Paul Bearer.

Vince: Cena doesn't respect anybody he proved that yesterday.

King: This was meant to be John Cenasí punishment, its more like The Undertakers!

The referee is telling Cena to get back into the ring and Cena slides back into the ring and stands back up to his feet and the referee is telling him to behave himself and Cena just stares at the referee before he gives him the "You Can't See Me" taunt and lifts the referee up in the air and drops him to the mat with the F-U! The fans are giving Cena serious heat as he slides out of the ring.

JR: This match hasn't even started and the referee has been F-Ued by John Cena!

King: John Cena is making a statement here tonight

Vince: At the hands of The Under no less!

Undertaker is hung over the security barrier and Cena makes his way over to Taker but Taker smashes Cenasí head into security barrier and Cena staggers away. Taker climbs back over the barrier and he grabs hold of Cena by the back of the head and slams him face first into the steps, sending Cena to floor. Cena is crawling away from Taker as Undertaker grabs hold of the steel steps and lifts them off their fitting. Taker is setting Cena up for a stairs shot as Cena climbs back up to his feet and Taker charges at him but Cena reverses into a Drop Toe Hold and Takers face bounces straight to steps. Cena walks away holding his hand up to his head as he grabs hold of the Urn, Bearer dropped earlier.

JR: John Cena is in possession of the Urn as it seems the match has been forgotten!

King: They just want to beat the hell out of each other JR!

Vince: Well John Cena is getting the better of it.

Cena walks back to Taker, who has clambered back up to his feet and Taker turns right into a Urn Shot from Cena! Undertaker staggers away before falling down on the rampway and the camera pans in on Takers forehead and he has indeed been cut open. The fans are giving Cena serious heat as he is just smiling at the carnage he is causing. Cena throws the urn down and makes his way over to the fallen Deadman as he starts pushing Takers head into the rampway with his boot. Cena pulls his boot away from Takers face as the blood has started to run from the cut on Takers head. Cena stands above Undertaker and he bends over and he gives Taker the bird! The fans are nearly rioting as Cena grabs Taker by the head and pulls him back up to his feet before lifting him onto his shoulders.

JR: John Cena is going to finish it here with the F-U

King: He is killing the legacy of the Deadman!

Vince: We are witnessing the new John Cena!

Cena is leaving Taker hanging on his shoulders as Cena turns around to show off but receives a low blow from Bearer! Seems that was all Bearer could manager as he falls back down to the floor as Cena and Taker are down as well. Slowly Undertaker starts climbing back up to his feet and he holds his hand up to his head and looks at the blood and he is smiling. Undertaker grabs hold of Cena and pulls him back up to his feet and he throws him off the rampway and Cena lands on the floor with a big bump. Taker drops down from the rampway as backstage workers have filed out from the back of the arena and they try to grab hold of Taker but Taker swats them away and continues after Cena.

JR: Undertaker doesn't want this to end! Heís still going after John Cena!

King: He wants a little bit of revenge JR!

Vince: Well John Cena had his number if it wasn't for Paul Bearer.

Cena is back on his feet and Taker smashes Cena into the security barrier and Cena staggers his way down the side of the rampway. Both men are fighting it out in the space near the to the side of the entrance was as Taker boots Cena in the gut and looks like he is about to attempt the Last Ride but Cena reverses it into a Back Body Drop! Cena walks away from Taker and up to a cameraman and he steals the camera off the cameraman! Undertaker climbs back up to his feet and Cena charges at him but Taker dodges out of the way and Cena turns around into a Big Boot! The camera goes flying across the floor as Undertaker walks over to the camera and picks it up.

JR: Undertaker has evil intentions in his mind as he has hold of the TV Camera!

King: I wouldn't like to be in John Cenas shoes right now.

Vince: Do you know how much those cost?

John Cena is climbing back up to his feet but Taker gives him no chance with a crushing blow right to the face with the camera before throwing it onto the floor and the camera shatters into pieces. Cena has been busted open as Taker climbs atop of Cena and starts blasting him with right hands, opening the cut even further on Cenas head. Taker stands back up to his feet and he shouts "It's time to end this" as the fans cheer him. Undertaker grabs hold of Cena by the head and pulls him back up to his feet. Taker lifts him onto his shoulders but Cena slides off and Taker turns around into a hard right hand from Cena. Undertaker return the favour and the two start to duke it out as this time security has been sent out!

King: They expect security to sort this out!

JR: They need to do something.

Security are pulling the two apart as Cena tries to break out from them but even more security come flooding out from the backstage area as the fans are booing the security. Both men are being held apart as even Mick Foley has come out to urge them to cut it out as the blood is running down both mens faces.

JR: We were meant to have Undertaker versus John Cena in a match but we got was a brawl.

King: Those security men will be getting paid danger money.

Vince: They are keeping John Cena from finishing Undertaker off.

Security has pulled Cena away and to the back of the arena as Undertaker breaks away from security and walks down the side of the rampway back to Bearer, who has recovered and has hold of the urn. Undertaker pulls down the straps on his wrestling top and wipes his hand across his chest as he walks up the rampway as "Darkest Side" blares out of the speakers. Taker reaches the top of the rampway and throws his arm up in the air as Bearer is behind him holding up the urn as RAW goes to a commercial break.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**Spanky defends his newly won Cruiserweight Title against the Number One Contender, Gregory Helms at Fully Loaded. Spanky beat his best friend Paul London at Backlash but Helms is a different proposition, Helms cares for nobody and wont stop until he has the Cruiserweight Title. Fully Loaded comes to you live on Pay Per View, don't miss out on this fantastic event, order now!**

JR: Welcome back to RAW and moments ago we were meant to have an Undertaker and John Cena match but it never happened what we got was a bloody brawl.

King: They had to send all the security to split them up! Even then it could have still have erupted at any time.

Vince: John Cena has proved a point here tonight that he fears no-one and he will fight anybody.

JR: Mick Foley even had to come out from the back to split the two up, I don't know hoe Mick Foley is going to react to this.

King: This was meant to John Cenas punishment but it was far from.

JR: No doubt we will hear from Mick Foley soon but the ring has been set up and its time for Carlitoís Cabana!

** I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE COOL **

Carlito is making his way down the rampway in one of his yellow t-shirts with "Spit or Swallow" on. Carlito has an apple in his hand and is flicking it up and down as he reaches the bottom of the rampway.

*Please welcome to the ring, Carlito!*

Carlito walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring as he throws the apple up and catches it again before placing it in the bottom left hand corner and he is handed a mic by a worker as the fans are giving him a mixed response.

Carlito: Welcome to Carlitoís Cabana! The one person cool enough to have a talk show on Monday Night RAW. Chris Jericho doesn't have one, Edge doesn't have one, Christian isn't even worthy of one, only I Carlito is.

The fans are booing Carlito but he just continues on with a smile on his face.

Carlito: At Fully Loaded it will be Carlito taking on Christian and Ken Kennedy for the Intercontinental Title and I promise you this, that Carlito will be standing out here the day after Fully Loaded with the Intercontinental Title around his waist and we all know that that is. Unfortunately I have to call a guest out here but his coolness we never match mine and of course he is a loser, Christian!

** CLOSE YOUR EYES **

Christian makes his way down the rampway to a good cheer from the crowd as Christian points to his peeps on his way down the rampway as Carlito shakes his head. Christian reaches the ring and he climbs up into it and he walks across the ring and is handed a mic by a worker.

Christian: Trust me Carlito when I say this, I don't think anybody with that hair could talk about somebody else being a loser. You are like a poodle on two legs!

Carlito: How about you shut up before I make you shut up.

Christian: Well I see your problem there because my back isn't turned to you because thatís how you like to do your business from behind!

The fans burst out in laughter as Carlito is shaking his hands and looks furious with Christian.

Carlito: Thatís right laugh at his joke because thatís what all you lot are, a joke!

The fans are now booing Carlito but he doesn't care.

Carlito: Nobody though can match Christian for being a joke, you've been in this business for years and done nothing while I captured the United States Title on my debut, Carlito captures the imagination of everybody in the arena when he steps out for a match, all the crowd have for you is pity because they know that you will be nothing more than loser. Carlito is cool, Christian is a loser.

Christian: Listen to me boy, you might think you're good because you won a title on debut well so did I, I've stolen the show plenty of times, I'm the innovator of the Tables, Ladders and Chair match, I created the world famous five second pose and just because you've won one title, you think I'm a loser? I suggest you look in the mirror and check yourself because I know for damn sure I'm not a loser and I certainly don't attack people from behind! I face them like a man, face to face!

The fans cheer Christian as he walks right up to Carlito and both men are now eyeballing each other.

Carlito: Carlito suggests you back away before because this is my show and I tell people what to do and when to do it.

Christian: Why don't you make me!

Carlito turns his head away from Christian and Carlito has a smile on his face as he looks like he is going to strike Christian but he stops short.

Carlito: I think we have got off on the wrong front but I can resolve it because I have a present for you but I'll have to go get it.

Carlito walks around Christian and to the bottom left hand corner and he picks up his apple and walks back to Christian.

Christian: I suggest if you going to spit apple in my face that you rethink your little present.

Carlito: Carlito wasn't even thinking about it, Carlito was going to you the apple as a reminder of the day I ended your career at Fully Loaded.

Carlito throws the apple at Christian and Christian catches it but tosses it behind him to a good cheer from the fans.

Carlito: I know reality must hurt but I'm going to make to clear and simple. Come the end of Fully Loaded, Carlito will be Intercontinental Champion and that is....

** MMMIIISSSTTTTAHHH KKKENNNNNEEDDDYYY..................... KKKEENNNEDDDY **

Kennedys music is blaring out of the speakers as both Christian and Carlito face the entrance way but Kennedy has come from behind and he has steel chair is hand and Carlito receives a shot to the back sending him to the mat! Kennedy tries to nail Christian but Captain Charisma ducks out of the way but Kennedy spins around quickly and smashes Christian right in the face with the Steel Chair!

JR: Ken Kennedy has come out of nowhere and interrupted the Cabana!

King: He has taken out his opponents at Fully Loaded!

Vince: He took his time, I was getting bored!

Kennedy still has the chair in one hand as he bends over and picks the mic up and the fans are booing because they know what is coming.

Kennedy: MISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAHHHHHHHHHHH KENNNNNNNNNNNEDDDDDDYYY

Kennedy throws the mic down and smashes Carlito, who was getting back up to his feet in the head with the Steel Chair again. Kennedy picks the mic up again.

Kennedy: KEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNEEEDDDDDDDYYYY

The mic gets thrown away and Christian receives a second chair shot and Kennedy slides out of the ring still with the steel chair in hand and he has a huge smile on his face as he drops the chair and heads up the rampway to boos from the crowd. Kennedy reaches the top of the rampway and he turns around and faces the crowd and he mimics Christian by kissing two fingers and pointing to the crowd before Kennedy leaves to a chorus of boos.

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JR: Carlito and Christian are being helped back to back of the arena by the medics as Ken Kennedy has made his impact here tonight as those three men will fight for the Intercontinental Title at Fully Loaded.

King: I bet both Christian and Carlito will wake up with sore heads tomorrow morning.

Vince: Christian and Carlito took their eyes of the ball and Mr. Kennedy made them pay for it.

JR: I somewhat doubt this is the last time we have seen the last of those three but coming up next folks, the main event! It will be a four man tag team match which will see the champions of the WWWE go against their opponents at Fully Loaded.

King: Its a golden main event for RAW!

Vince: I've seen better.

JR: Don't sound too enthusiastic Vince!

Vince: I'm only stating the truth.

JR: Well I'm stating the truth when I say you are..

King: JR calm down a little!

Vince: You might give yourself a heart attack with any luck.

** FIRESTORM **

Gregory Helms makes his way out from the back of the arena and he ignores the boos from the crowd as he just focuses on his job and he strides down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Smithfield, North Carolina, weighing One Hundred and Ninety One Pounds, Gregory Helms!*

Helms reaches the ring and he slides under the ropes and climbs up the top right hand corner and points to himself and is talking himself up to the crowd before jumps off the turnbuckles and walks to the left hand side of the ring.

** LONGHORN **

JBLs music hits as JBLs White Limo pulls out to the side of the rampway and the driver gets out of the limo and he open the door and out steps JBL and his tag team partner, Chris Masters! They receive big heat from the crowd as JBL just raises his hat and Masters just flexes his muscles.

*Making their way to the ring weighing a collective Five Hundred & Sixty Five Pounds, John Bradshaw Layfield and "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters*

JBL and Masters reach the ring and climb up into the ring and JBL raises his hat once again in the air as Masters points out of the fans and trash talks them before a smirk appears on his face.

** METALINGUS **

The smoke bursts out of the stage as Edge and Lita make their way out from the back of the arena to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Edge and Lita hold hands as they make their way down the rampway still receiving insults from the fans.

*Making his way to the ring accompanied by Lita, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing Two Hundred and Forty pounds, the "R" Rated Superstar, Edge!*[/b]

Edge reaches the ring and slides into it as Lita walks around the outside of the ring. Edge walks over to his team partners and seems to be boasting about himself as the rest of the team nods their head. The group are receiving heat from the crowd.

JR: The opponents are here and they look confident about their chances here tonight.

King: You heard Gregory Helms and what he plans to do!

Vince: Not only are they going to win tonight but they are all going to win at Fully Loaded and thatís a guarantee!

** HEY YOU! **

The Cruiserweight Champion, Spanky makes his way down the rampway and he has the Cruiserweight Title on his shoulders as he gets a good cheer from the crowd. Spanky has a smile on his face as he claps the hands on the fans on the way down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Orlando, Florida, weighing One Hundred and Seventy Five Pounds, he is the WWWE Cruiserweight Champion, Spanky!*

Spanky has reached the bottom of the rampway and he is staying on the outside of the ring as he raises his Cruiserweight Title in the air and Helms juts looks disgusted.

** GLITZ & GLAMOUR **

The Tag Team Champions, Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro make their way out as the red carpet is rolled out down the rampway and the paparazzi shoot their every move.

JR: You will notice that there is no Melina here tonight and thatís because she is at home recovering from what JBL & Chris Masters did to her last night on Heat.

Vince: I saw that incident and it was all Melinas fault, she stepped into the ring and therefore suffered the consequences.

JR: She was a defenceless young women!

*Making their way to the ring, weighing a collective Three Hundred and Eighty Eight Pounds from Hollywood, California, they are the WWWE Tag Team Champions MNM!*

MNM have reached the bottom of the ring and they throw the tag team title on the mat and slide into the ring and try going after JBL & Masters but they drop off the ring apron to the mat below as MNM trash talk them from the ring.

** INVASION~! **

Goldberg opens the locker-room door and makes his way out of it as the fans are chanting "GOOOLLLDBBERGG" as Goldberg makes his way up the gorilla position and makes his way out through the curtain and he stands in his pyros as they explode around him. Goldberg starts flinging punches and kicks out as pyros continue to go off around him.

Making his way to the ring from Atlanta, Georgia weighing Two Hundred and Eighty Five pounds, he is the WWWE Champion, Goldberg!*

Goldberg is down the rampway and he climbs up into the ring and he throws the WWWE Title up in the air as Edge is looking on with hatred in his eyes and Goldberg hands over the WWWE Title and he starts pacing the ring as the rest of his team are surrounding him.

JR: Everybody is out, lets get the match on already!

King: Edges team is just going through the game plan JR!

Vince: It shouldn't be hard, one two three you are the winners.

It seems the WWWE Champion wants to start the match as Masters looks like he is about to join him but Gregory Helms slides in before him and he gets right up into Da Mans face. Helms does exactly what he said and slaps the taste out of Goldberg mouth. The fans are booing Helms as Goldberg turns back around to face helms and pushes him to the ground

FOUR MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
    EDGE, GREGORY HELMS, JBL & CHRIS MASTERS VS. GOLDBERG, SPANKY & MNM.

Summary: It has been an even match so far with both teams having their fair share of the control. Spanky nearly caught the "R" Rated Superstar unaware with a Roll Up for a two count. Masters hit a Press Slam and followed it up with an elbow drop for a close two count on Nitro. JBL and Masters have hit a Spinebuster & Clothesline combination on Mercury, that pinfall was broken up by Spanky as we join the match with Masters in the ring with Mercury.

Ending: Masters pulls Joey Mercury back up to his feet and delivers a knee to Mercurys gut and Mercury falls down to his knees and Masters draws back his elbow and smashes it right across Mercurys face and Mercury just collapses to the floor and Masters walks away with a smile on his face. The Masterpiece tags in his tag team partner JBL and both men stand in the ring. Mercury is standing back up to his feet and JBL and Masters are elbow to elbow and charge at Mercury and take him down with a Double Running Elbow to the face! Mercury rolls around on the mat as the referee orders Masters out of the ring. JBL grabs hold of Mercury and pulls him back up to his feet and he gets him in a headlock and keeps him there as he trash talks him before delivering a big right hand to his cranium. Mercury staggers backwards as JBL pushes him back towards the bottom ropes and Irish Whips Mercury to the top ropes. Joey comes off the ropes as JBL waits for Mercury and he lifts then running Mercury off his feet but Mercury spins out and lands on his feet. JBL turns around an Mercury hits JBL with a Front Dropkick. Mercury is up to his feet but JBL is up as well and tries to catch Mercury out with a Clothesline but Joey ducks it and Layfield turns around into a Spinning Heel Kick. Mercury tries to crawl away from JBL but JBL has hold of Mercury by the leg and isn't letting him go. JBL forces Mercury back up to a standing position on one foot but Mercury throws a finger into the eye of JBL and Mercury throws himself at his corner and he tags in the WWWE Champion, Goldberg! The roof nearly comes off the arena as Goldberg immediately goes after JBL and is blasting him with right hands before Irish Whipping him to the right hand ropes and JBL comes back off into a Shoulder Block from Goldberg. JBL rolls away and tags in Edge and Edge seems a little reluctant to get into the ring.

JR: Edge has his chance to face Goldberg and he doesn't look too pleased, so much for being a man of his words.

King: He is just weighing the situation up.

Vince: Goldberg looks happy now, well I'm sure its not going to last.

Ending(Continued):
    Slowly Edge climbs into the ring as Goldberg is walking around the middle of the ring. Edge and Goldberg lock eyes as Goldberg just smiles and is telling Edge to bring it as Edge looks annoyed and turns his back on Goldberg to huge heat from the crowd. Edge though tries to catch Goldberg unaware but Goldberg catches Edge with a big right hand knocking him down to the mat. Edge clambers back up to his feet and Goldberg Irish Whips Edge to the bottom ropes. Edge manages to grab the ropes and pulls himself out of the ring and is trash talking Goldberg from the outside of the ring as Lita is trying to calm him down. Edge throws his hands up in the air and is walking away to heat from the fans but Spanky launches himself off the ring apron and takes Edge down with a Crossbody much to the delight of the fans. Spanky picks Edge back up and rolls him back into the ring and Edge slowly clambers back up to his feet only to be lifted up in the air by Goldberg and planted to the mat with a Military Slam! Goldberg has a lateral press on Edge and the referee counts the pinfall 1...2... Masters breaks up the pinfall with a kick to the back of the head on Goldberg. Johnny Nitro has charged into the ring and is blasting Masters with right hands and JBL gets into the ring. Chaos is ruling in the ring as every team member has crowded the ring and the referee has lost control of this match!

JR: They aren't waiting for Fully Loaded they are getting on here tonight on RAW

King: Chaos is ruling supreme JR!

Vince: And it's all Goldbergís fault.

JR: You just like to blame Goldberg for everything?

Ending(Continued): Chris Masters has thrown Nitro out of the ring as JBL does the same to Joey Mercury and both Masters and JBL climb out of the ring and continue their beat down on MNM. Gregory Helms has Spanky trapped in the corner and is standing on the turnbuckles delivering punches to Spanky but Spanky lifts Helms up and drops him face first onto the turnbuckles. Helms staggers out of the corner and is taken over the ropes by a Clothesline from Spanky. Goldberg is eyeing up Edge for the Spear as Edge is slowly climbing back up to his feet. Helms is back on his feet as Spanky takes himself over the top ropes with a Plancha and both men are down on the outside. Edge has clambered back up to his feet and Goldberg charges at Edge but Edge throws his fist out and contact is made on Goldberg and Goldberg immediately hits the mat. Edge throws something out of the ring....

JR: What the hell was that?

King: A knockout punch JR!

Vince: I saw nothing.

Ending(Continued): Edge is demanding the referee makes the pinfall, the referee was looking at the beat down MNM was getting and he goes back to Edge 1...2...3!!

Winners by Pinfall..................... Gregory Helms, JBL & Chris Masters and Edge!
    JR: Edge cheated to win this match!

King: We have no proof of this JR!

JR: Sure we do, roll back that tape he used an illegal object.

Vince: You are seeing things again JR.

Edge gets his arm raised in victory as on the outside of the ring, Johnny Nitro receives the Clothesline from Hell from JBL and Joey Mercury has the been placed in the Masterlock but he is trying to fight it. JBL grabs hold of Mercurys leg and he lifts him up and Masters and JBL nail the Full Nelson Powerbomb on the floor on the outside of the ring!

JR: Thatís enough already!

Helms and Spanky have started fighting their way through the crowd as the crowd is crowding around the fighting pair. Back in the ring Edge slides out of it and Lita greets him and the two make out in front of the fallen Goldberg and they raise their arms in victory..

JR: They may be celebrating right now but there will be hell to pay! Thatís all for tonightís edition of RAW! I'm JR wishing you goodnight!

END OF SHOW

Holzhammer

Let me start by saying that the lack of Goldberg is very disappointing. I certainly understand that he lets his actions speak for him, but he hasn’t had any exposure whatsoever since becoming the champion – save a completely meaningless match against Chris Jericho. I mean: Goldberg is the champion and he wasn’t even mentioned on Heat. Bad treatment of the guy who should carry and represent your company. Let’s hope this’ll get better on WWWE Raw.

--

WWWE Raw
    • There seems to be a lack of entertaining signs this week.
    • Nice job giving away Cena’s punishment. “Cena is going to be punished tonight! ... By the way, on a completely unrelated note, The Undertaker will be in action as well.”
    • Orton’s bit was okay, but Bernard’s opening made me scratch my head. A monster portraying himself as the saviour of wrestling? That’s just weird.
    • In Japan, Bernard’s nicknames are the Crusher and the Monster, if that might be of any help.
    • Okay promo apart from Bernard’s peculiar reasoning.

• Undertaker faces Cena? Who would have guessed?!
    • Regal losing doesn’t really make a lot of sense. He was going to teach Burchill so a win would have been better here – a win with a roll-up would have taught Burchill that guile and craftiness can be better than sheer force.
    • Gunner Scott? No, no, no! I’m pitching a tent thinking about this tag team match, but it’s ”The Shooter” Brent Albright, not Gunner Scott! Please! Either way, I can’t wait for the future matches of these four men.

• Nothing special about that Edge/Lita promo. It did what it was supposed to do... and probably more than you hoped because I guess everyone will watch for Angle costing Edge his matches now.

• Useless squash match. I guess this’ll set up a Kane/Goldberg match for a battle between the immovable object and the unstoppable force.

• A battle between former tag team partners. Unfortunately this history will not be brought up.
    • My God, it was brought up!
    • Seems like a fun match. I’d love to read a full match between them.
    • I like the slow-burn of this Lesnar/Batista feud. I’d love it if this would evolve into something more than a typical “Grrr! I’m a bigger monster than you! Grrr!” feud.

• I can’t help but read Cena’s promo as if it were The Kid saying it.
    • Best line of the night so far is the Maria one, and even that was only slightly above average.
    • Wooo, old school Undertaker promo. Nice... but the execution was just okay.

• Mysterio VS Sabu for a yet obscure reason.
    • Mysterio wins and Sabu will snap to become a loose cannon most likely. We’ll see what happens.

• Go Eat A Cock!
    • Intense promo by Goldberg. It was surprisingly decent.
    • Helms shows no fear and he’s rapidly becoming one of my favourite characters. I just hope he doesn’t turn into a coward later on but really does try to slap the taste out of Goldberg’s mouth. Good promo.

• I’m really fucking enjoying this Cena/Undertaker brawl.
    • New line of the night: “Do you know how much those cost?”
    • The Deadman yells “it’s time to end this!”?
    • Great brawl. I want more!

• I expected a much more entertaining promo from Carlito and Christian. This was typical high school back-and-forth arguing.
    • At least Kennedy made this segment somewhat entertaining by nailing Carlito with the chair before saying his name again.

• A disappointing main event, really. Especially the sudden ending. One punch – loaded or not – should not knock out Goldberg.
    • Full Nelson Powerbomb!

All in all, a rather disappointing show that was average at best. I was barely entertained. JBL/Masters was fun in what little we saw of them, the Cena/Undertaker brawl was great but I don’t know how well that would work out in a regular match and Helms as the confident heel is great. Despite that, it was all bland most of the time and it never went beyond average.

Tom~!

Tom's Break the Show Down Review

Well, it's time for two reviews, one for Sunday Night Heat, and one for Raw. I'll start off with Heat.

Sunday Night Heat Review

Michael Cole and Vince McMahon are the Heat announcers, and that's definitely an interesting duo. They open up the show with a fun exchange, and I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy their commentary. I'm also glad Vince McMahon isn't a play by play announcer, as I never particulary enjoyed any of his play by play back in the mid-90's.

Mick Foley starts things off, and he addresses the Sting/Undertaker situation by indefinitely suspending Sting. Good way to build anticipation for Sting/Undertaker III, which I'm definitely looking forward to. And now Foley is interupted by John Cena, who you definitely wrote well. I like the heel character he has, and I'm sure he'll be winning his match at Fully Loaded.

I'm anticipating this tag team match pitting Paul London and Spanky against Gregory Helms and Billy Kidman. This slow build leading to a Spanky/London feud is intriguing, and I can't wait for the turn. Anyway, nice heel work from Helms and Kidman, and I'm loving the explosiveness of London and Spanky. Nice finish as well, continuing the slow build, and giving Helms the big win at the same time. Also, good little touch with Helms attacking Kidman post match.

Funny how Randy Orton is pretty much telling the truth about DX in the real WWE, and I always find it great how the heels usually tell the truth in a slightly exaggerated manner, yet get booed.....but anyway, nice mic work from Orton here, better than we've seen from the real Orton as of late.

DX was pretty hillarious in this segment, and you are definitely utilizing them the right way, not overdoing their antics, and keeping it on a mature level.

Time for William Regal vs Paul Burchill. I hope Regal walks away with the win, and I think he will. But anyway, very nice match, giving Burchill some exposure and making him look pretty good, despite losing in the end to Regal. And Burchill accepts Regal's offer to join him. We'll see if you can do the Regal/Burchill alliance correctly.

I still don't like MNM as a face tag team, but I've said that so many times, I won't go into it anymore. Anyway, nice segment, and of course Mercury and Nitro don't hand over the tag titles, leading to a brawl where Masters and JBL look dominant, as they should here. And damn, they attack Melina, an ultra-heel move. Man, am I loving the Masters/JBL team at the moment.

Time for the main event, and here comes Degeneration X to do their usual pre-match stuff.....but damn, Giant Bernard! I really wasn't expecting him to be Randy Orton's tag partner, damn! And wow, with a huge double team RKO manuever, Randy Orton pins Triple H. Well, good way to continue the Orton/DX angle, with the added factor of Giant Bernard.

Overall- 90/100- Nothing too fantastic on this show, but nothing was wrong, really. Good continuation of the DX/Orton angel, the tag team angle, the cruiserweight angle, and good build-up of William Regal and John Cena.

Monday Night Raw Review

I'm not exactly sure why Vince McMahon is still the third announcer on Raw, as I thought putting him on Heat was a good idea, as JR and King could take over Raw commentary on their own. Three announcers never seems to work too well.

We're kicking the show off with Randy Orton, and I really have to wonder why he isn't your champion. You give him the most exposure out of anybody in your fed, yet your champ, Goldberg, seems to be doing relatively nothing going into your next PPV. Hopefully he interacts a lot with Edge this week......But on to the segment at hand, Orton cuts another good promo on how he's going to destory DX in another tag match, and then he gives Bernard the mic, which I don't know is a good thing or not. Bernard really could do well with the silent but deadly gimmick, and especially with the way you write Orton's promos, Bernard really doesn't need to speak. And there really wasn't much for him to say either.

It appears John Cena's punishment is going to be a one on one match with The Undertaker. Hopefully Undertaker doesn't destroy him, but I'm sure you won't do that.

Time for William Regal vs Chris Benoit which is one hell of a pairing. On to the match itself, you definitely are showing that you have Regal's mannerisms and style perfect, as I've been impressed with the way you write his matches. Also, nice "out of nowhere" finish to keep Regal protected, and to give Benoit the big win.....and the aftermath was full of excitement, as Gunner Scott helped Benoit. And damn, just call him Brent Albright please, the Gunner Scott name is horrible.

The Edge promo was good, as Edge and Lita were very in character, and came across as great heels............But you really made it obvious that Goldberg is staying champion, as the Edge/Angle feud isn't resolved.

BOOO, Chavo Guerrero is set up to be fodder to Kane. I really find myself disliking Kane as of late, and I'm not too happy he's going to inevitably defeat Chavo.....which does happen, and Chavo gets in very little offense.

Time for Shelton Benjamin vs Brock Lesnar. Judging from your announcer's, Shelton is going to lose this match, but hopefully you make him look good in the process.......Which you do, even though Lesnar definitely comes out of the bout looking dominant, which is important, as you are building to a showdown between Lesnar and Batista.

Very good promo from John Cena in the back, and it seems a Punk/Cena feud will be coming in the future. But for now, Cena is confident that he's going to beat Undertaker, which is good, as him being scared wouldn't be too good for his character......And the Undertaker promo was short and to the point, which is good.

Time for Sabu vs Rey Mysterio, and it should be one hell of a match......Nice fast paced action and both men are looking very good in this match. And again, Sabu gets pinned, which seems to be leading to an eventual heel turn.

Go Eat a Cock! That's classic......Nice intense promo from Goldberg, as good a promo as you're going to see written from him. Nice job......and great promo from Gregory Helms, who you are building up very well here. We'll see if he does "slap the taste right out of the mouth" of Goldberg.

Wow, what a brawl between John Cena and The Undertaker, and you really established Cena right away here. Some great stuff, but I must ask....what is the purpose of Paul Bearer? Undertaker's character seems very human like in the real WWE at the moment, and really doesn't need a manager to speak for him.

Very fun exchange between Carlito and Christian, and you are making a Christian a good face, which is pretty hard to do. The segment actually gets better though, when Mr. Kennedy comes out and delivers a beatdown with a steel chair. Good way to add a little bit of edge to Kennedy's character.

Time for the big Four Man Tag Team Match. It's a pretty good match, with some nice interactions between the Fully Loaded opponents. Nothing overly spectacular or intriguing though, as you limited the interactions to just the Fully Loaded opponents for the most part, and I would have liked to see a Helms/Goldberg interaction, and some others. The ending was alright with the brass knucks, and it put over Edge more as a heel.

Overall- 86/100- Good show, not as good as Heat was, but still good. I'm a little disappointed that you have absolutely nothing for Jericho in your fed at the moment, which is a little confusing considering he's a bigger name and a lot better than some of the guys you are currently utilizing. But as for the show itself, the main event wasn't too exciting and was kept very simple, with no interesting matchups between members of the teams, such as Helms/Goldberg, Edge/Spanky, etc. The John Cena/Undertaker brawl was great, probably the best thing on the show......The DX stuff continues to be working out well and Orton is a great heel in your fed.....Chavo getting squashed wasn't too good in my eyes, especially considering he can definitely be utilized in a more meaningful way. But still, good show overall.

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results from this weeks RAW, live from the Toyota Centre, Houston, Texas.
    • Chris Benoit beat William Regal by Pinfall. Benoit won by a rollup.
    • Kane beat Chavo Guerrero by Pinfall. Kane won after a Chokeslam.
    • Brock Lesnar beat Shelton Benjamin by pinfall. Lesnar won with an F5.
    • Rey Mysterio beat Sabu by pinfall. Rey Mysterio won after his combination 619 & West Coast Pop.
    • The Undertaker versus John Cena never started. The two brawled it out through the arena before The Undertaker managed to get into the ring.
    • Edge, JBL, Chris Masters & Gregory Helms beat Goldberg, MNM and Spanky by pinfall. Edge won after using an foreign object not yet indentified by the WWWE.

KANE VERSUS REY MYSTERIO SIGNED FOR SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT MAIN EVENT
    WWWE.Com has been handed a press release from the office of the General Manager of the WWWE, Mick Foley. This statement contains details of Sunday Nights Heat Main Event! Kane and Rey Mysterio will lock up with Mysterio unhappy of Kanes treatment of his good friend Chavo on RAW. With both men coming fresh from a victory on Monday Night RAW this week it will be interesting to see who comes on top in this battle of David versus Goliath.

BOBBY LASHLEY MAKES HIS WWWE DEBUT!
    Also contained in the statement from Mick Foley is a small part saying that Bobby Lashley will be making his official WWWE Debut this Sunday Night. His opponent has yet to be announced but what can we expect from the young rookie Lashley?

PAUL BURCHILL TO TAKE ON GUNNER SCOTT?*
    William Regal and Paul Burchills attempt at taking down Chris Benoit on Monday Night RAW after Benoit had beaten Regal faiiled due to Gunner Scott making his WWWE Debut and saving who he calls his mentor. This obviosuly didn't sit well with neither Regal or Burchill as Burchill has made the challenge to Scott to a one on one match on Sunday Night Heat. Scott and Benoit are schelduled to be at HEAT, we fully expect this match to happen.

KENNEDY WILL OPEN SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT!
    Ken Kennedy has booked himself as the guest ring announcer for Sunday Night Heat! Mr. Kennedy as we all know can talk the talk but what can we expect from him this Sunday!

Sunday Night HEAT comes to you live on the USA Network from The Ferell Centre, Waco, Texas!

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**Highlights of this past Monday Night RAW show and we get to see Mr. Kennedy taking out both Carlito and Christian with a Steel Chair, Kane finishing off Chavo with a Chokeslam and then following it with a huge Powerbomb. Rey Mysterio picking up the win over Sabu with the 619 & West Coast Pop Combination, Gunner Scott making his debut to save Chris Benoit and finally Edge picking up a cheap win over Goldberg in the four man tag team match!**

**We go live on the USA Network as Marilyn Mansons "The Beautiful People" blares out of the speakers and the pyros explode from around the Titantron as the cameras start to circle the Ferrell Centre. As the cameras circles the arena we pick up such signs as "KKEEENNNEDDYY......SUCKS!", "Gunner Scott= Brent Albright" & "I'm here to copy this!". Finally the cameras settle down on the Sunday Night Heat announce team, Michael Cole and Vince McMahon**

Cole: Welcome to Sunday Night Heat! I'm Michael Cole and sitting besides me is Vince McMahon and tonight we have a great main event for you because Rey Mysterio will be taking on the "Big Red Machine" Kane!

Vince: I can only see one winner in that and that man is Kane!

Cole: Rey Mysterio wont go down easily Vince but that’s not all tonight because Bobby Lashley makes his WWWE Debut right here on Heat!.

Vince: If the rumours are true about Lashley, his opponent is going to be in trouble and a whole lot of pain.

Cole: Released on WWWE.com before we came on air was a small statement from Ken Kennedy. He said he was the special guest ring announcer here tonight and he decided that himself. Mr. Kennedy sure does have a large ego.

Vince: He reminds me of myself, he can do no wrong.

Cole: You're a little off the mark there Vince, does the XFL spring to mind.

Vince: Never heard of it.

** MMMIIISSSTTTTAHHH KKKENNNNNEEDDDYYY..................... KKKEENNNEDDDY **

The fans are up on their feet and are booing Kennedy has he walks out from the back of the arena and he is suited and booted. Kennedy has a mic in his hand as he walks down the rampway.

Kennedy: Tramps and Hicks, your special guest ring announcer....

Kennedy climbs up the steel steps and into the ring as the fans continue to boo him.

Kennedy: MISSSSSSSSTAAAAHHHHH KENNNNNNNNNEDDDYYY

Kennedy walks over to the bottom right hand corner and climbs up the turnbuckles and starts moving the mic around before...

Kennedy: KENNNNNNNNNEDDDDDDDYYY

Kennedy climbs down from the turnbuckles and walks across the ring and looks like he is about to climb out of the ring but he stops and walks back into the centre of the ring.

Kennedy: I, Mr. Kennedy is the master of the Steel Chair!

The fans continue to boo Kennedy as he just smiles and continues on.

Kennedy: At this very moment in time, Captain Pugwash and the Cookiemonster are sat in their little homes, much smaller homes than one truly nursing their heads after a devastating, brutal, vicious, sadistic, inhumane and knowing the people I'm stood in front of, I suggest you look all those words up in a dictionary!

The fans are giving Kennedy serious heat as he just continues to chew his gum and continues on.

Kennedy: What I'm I saying you wouldn't know what a dictionary is! I would be surprised if you could read Doctor Seuss.

The fans are continuing to boo Kennedy as a small chant of "Kennedy Sucks" breaks out in the crowd.

Kennedy: Now that is the sound of the denial folks and that’s exactly what Pugwash and Cookie are in. I mean both of them think they are going to walk out of Fully Loaded as the Intercontinental Champion! I think Monday Night I proved a point. A skull crushing point and that is there will only be one winner and that is the towering Six Foot, Two Inches and an astounding Two Hundred and Forty Three Pounds giant standing in the ring called....

A "Christian" chant is filling the arena as Kennedy brings the mic right up to his mouth.

Kennedy: MISSSSSSSSSSTAHH KKKENNNNNNNEDDDYYY

Cole: Haven't we already heard this?

Vince: You are ruining the moment.

Kennedy: KEEEEEEENNNNNEEEDDDYYY

Kennedy walks over to the side of the ring and climbs out of it and walks around to the time keepers table.

Kennedy: Do I really have to sit with him? I can smell him from here although that might be the general smell of the audience. Good god man take a shower NOW!

The timekeeper charges out of Kennedy’s way as Kennedy continues on much to the fans disgust.

Kennedy: Jesus Christ! Cut to a commercial break, this is going to a while to clear. What the hell did you shower in manure? How does your family stand you!

Cole: Well it seems Mr. Kennedy isn't pleased about being seated next to the timekeeper!

Vince: Can't you smell it?

Cole: I think Mr. Kennedy is overacting but we are going to a commercial break folks!

The camera moves over to Kennedy who is wafting away the supposed smell. The fans are still booing Kennedy, some people are evening throwing popcorn at him. HEAT goes to a commercial break!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**WWWE Fully Loaded comes to you live from the Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana! The "Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena has made an open challenge to any person on the WWWE roster to a match at Fully Loaded! Who will answer the challenge? Who will be victorious as John Cena continues his path for respect in the WWWE...**

Cole: Welcome back to Heat and coming up we have the debut of Bobby Lashley here in the WWWE!

Vince: The time for talking is over and its time to see what he can do.

** BAWITDABA **

Kid Kash makes his way out from the back of the arena and as usual he doesn’t look to pleased. He just stomps his way down the rampway.

Kennedy: Making his way to the ring, an extremely angry man, his mother probably paid no attention to him, weighing less than the great man talking to you right now, Kid Kash!

Kash slides into the ring and he makes his way over to the bottom left hand corner and he climbs up the turnbuckles and is pointing at Kennedy. Kennedy waves away Kash as Kash jumps back down into the ring and is psyching himself up as he awaits the arrival of the debuting Bobby Lashley.

** BLASTER **

Lashleys music blares out of the speakers as the debuting superstar makes his way out from the back of the arena to a small reaction from the fans. Lashley walks down the rampway as the fans hold their hands out to get a touch of Lashley.

Kennedy:
    Making his way to the ring, somebody I have never seen before!

Lashley jumps up onto the ring apron and the pyros explode from the turnbuckles as Kid Kash just looks on. Lashley walks right into the ring and straight to Kash as Lashley stands above him.

Cole: Well Ken Kennedy says he has never seen Bobby Lashley before and most of the fans here will be the same but I'm sure that will soon change.

Vince: He reminds me of Brock Lesnar! All that untapped potential!

Cole: I don’t think Brock Lesnar will be too happy with that comparison!

SINGLES MATCH
    KID KASH VS. BOBBY LASHLEY

Summary: Kid Kash tries to impose himself on the rookie Lashley early in the match but Lashley is having none of it as he starts using his extreme power advantage over Kash. Kash after hitting a volley of kicks tried one more but Lashley caught the leg and palm thrusted him to the mat. Kash tried to hit a Springboard Crossbody but Lashley caught him in mid air and dropped him with a Ribreaker which got a close two count. Lashley allowed Kash to get back up to his feet and stagger into the top right hand corner.

Ending: Kash is in the top right hand corner as Lashley stands in the middle of the ring, Lashley charges at Kash but he eats Kashs’ boot and he staggers backwards as Kash jumps up onto the second turnbuckle and jumps off and nails Lashley with a Double Axe Handle knocking him off his feet. Kash covers Lashley but Lashley powers out before the referee can make the pinfall and both men quickly get back up to their feet and Lashley nearly beheads Kash with a Clothesline, which turns Kash inside out. Lashley starts to walk around Kash, who is trying to recover his senses and get back up to his feet. Kash slowly climbs back up to his feet and Lashley grabs hold of him around the gut and gives him an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex and Kash goes flying across the ring and ends up rolling out of it. Lashley starts shouting as the fans are slowly starting to rally behind him. Lashley walks across the ring and climbs out of the ring and picks up Kash and rolls him back into the ring. Lashley climbs back onto the apron and into the ring as Kash is crawling away from Lashley. Lashley walks up behind Kash and Kash rolls onto his back and is begging Lashley to leave him along. Lashley just smiles as he grabs hold of Kash and pulls him back up to his feet and Kash responds with a thumb to the eye. Kash follows the thumb up with a Dropkick to the knee and he runs off to the left hand ropes and comes bouncing off the ropes but Lashley catches him and Spinebusters him to the mat. Lashley covers Kash for the pinfall 1...2... Kash throws his right shoulder up off the mat.

Cole: Bobby Lashley has been the dominant force in this match but he can't pick up the pinfall.

Vince: Its no use in been dominant and the one, two, three not coming after it.

Ending(Continued): Lashley stands back up to his feet and walks around the ring as Kash slowly climbs back up to his feet. Lashley charges at Kash but KK slides through the legs of Lashley and as Lashley turns around he receives a dropkick for his efforts. Kash starts to stomp all over Lashley, trying to re-enforce his new found supremacy. The referee is telling Kash to cut it out as Lashley fights his way back up to his feet and Kash grabs hold of him and tries to Irish Whip the big man but Lashley reverses it and sends Kash to the ropes. Kash comes back off the top ropes and he ducks underneath an attempted clothesline from Lashley and stop up behind him. Lashley turns around and Kash kicks him in the gut and grabs him around the head and tries to Suplex Lashley but Lashley reverses it and lift KK off his feet and drops him gut first onto the ropes and Kash is hanging on the ropes. Lashley grabs him by the head and lifts him a little bit in the air before dropping him back onto the ropes and using the momentum to hit a hard hitting Vertical Suplex. Lashley doesn’t make the pinfall attempt as he grabs hold of Kash by the head and drags him back up to his feet and Lashley drops down and raises Kash above his head! The fans are cheering as Lashley presses Kash a few times before dropping him back down to the mat. Lashley then holds his arms out of the side and shouts once more as Kash slowly climbs back up to his feet.

Cole: Bobby Lashley feels the time is near for Kid Kash.

Vince: I've been impressed so far.

Ending(Continued): Kash staggers towards Lashley and Lashley boots him in the gut which doubles Kash over and Lashley grabs him around the gut and Lashley lifts KK up and blasts him onto the mat with the Dominator! Lashley rolls Kash over with his boot and places his boot onto the chest of Kash as the referee counts the pinfall 1...2...3!

Kennedy: The winner of this match, crushing his opponent, Bobby Lashley!
    Cole: Bobby Lashley with the dominator to end a dominating performance.

Vince: I bet you have been thinking of that all day!

Lashley is walking around the ring and he just hold up one finger.

Cole: Bobby Lashley signalling he has his first victory here in the WWWE!

Vince: On that performance they will be many more to come.

Lashley climbs out of the ring and is making his way up the rampway and he seems to be talking to himself as he reaches the top of the rampway, he turns around and just holds up that one finger before he goes backstage. Back in the ring, the referee is checking on Kid Kash as he hasn't moved from the Dominator earlier. Sunday Night Heat goes backstage!

** BACKSTAGE **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are backstage in the Ferrell Centre as Josh Matthews is standing next to the "Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit and Gunner Scott! The fans cheer the pair as Matthews begins to question the two.

Matthews: On Monday Night Chris Benoit, you faced William Regal in a match you won but after the match Regal and his new protťgť Paul Burchill attacked you until this man here Gunner Scott...

Benoit: Let me just stop you there Josh, JR made a big mistake because its not Gunner Scott it's...

Albright: Brent Albright!

Matthews: Brent Albright?

Benoit: You heard the man, we all know JR can make mistakes and that was one of them but whatever name he goes under he is still a very talented man.

Matthews: Much like William Regal, have you taken somebody under your wing?

Benoit: Me and Brent have an agreement where I'll look after him but he is free to make his own decisions. I think its a suitable deal.

Albright: Who better than the "Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit to teach me and guide me in my career. I can't think of no better man.

Matthews: If you havenít seen the news then Paul Burchill has challenged you Brent to a match tonight? Are you going to accept and that are your thoughts on Regal and Burchill?

Albright: So he wants a match, I'll give him the match and I'm confident enough that I know the winner of the match and you are looking at him. As for Regal, yeah heís a great technical wrestler thereís no doubting that but he is a jackass!

The fans cheer Albright as Benoit has a smirk on his face.

Albright: I proved on Monday Night I'm afraid of nothing and nobody, I will fight until the last drop of blood flows from my body. I want to be the best in this business and my path starts tonight with Paul Burchill.

Benoit: I know full well that William Regal will be looking for revenge here tonight, thatís why I'm going to be in Brents corner making sure he gets up to nothing.

Matthews: Well I'm being informed that your match is next, so you better go get ready! Back to ringside.

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

Cole: Well there we go, it wasn't Gunner Scott but Brent Albright!

Vince: Thanks for that JR!

Cole: Well the challenge to Albright from Burchill has been accepted and that match will be coming up next but Vince, I would like to talk about tonightís main event!

Vince: Well get on with it then!

Cole: It will be the "Big Red Machine" Kane taking on Rey Mysterio. Rey made the challenge after Kanes actions against Chavo Guerrero this week on RAW, lets take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by TV Replay from Monday Night RAW!
    Kane again grabs hold of Chavo and plants him to the mat with a Chokeslam. Kane drops down to the mat and covers Chavo for the pinfall 1...2...3![/I]

Winner by Pinfall........................................... ........................Kane!

JR: Kane making short work of Chavo Guerrero and since the WWWEs return, Kane has looked dominant.

King: Well nobody can escape the Chokeslam twice!

Vince: It looks like Kane isn't finished!

Kane has grabbed hold of Chavo by the head and has dragged the lifeless Guerrero back up to his feet. Kane boots Chavo in the gut and puts him in the Powerbomb position. Kane lifts Chavo up in the air and brings him down with extreme force, Chavo bounces up off the mat as Kane climbs back up to his feet laughing.
    Cole: Kane had already won the match there was no need for the Powerbomb!

Vince: You try tell that to Kane next time you see him.

Cole: Rey Mysterio was also involved in a match on RAW, he beat Sabu in a fast paced, high action match.

Vince: If Sabu hadn't had chickened out, Rey Mysterio would be sporting a chair sized print on the side of his head right now.

Cole: Well I don't know what is in Sabus head.

Vince: Nobody does.

Cole: Coming......

Kennedy: Oh come on! I haven't got all night!

The cameras move over to Kennedy as the fans continue to give him heat.

Kennedy: I mean how long do you expect me to stay seated around these hicks, I'm sure they are inebriated and no I'm not coming home with you! Get on with it, get the next losers out here for the match!

Cole: How about you shut up and get on with your job!

Vince: Why don't you say it to his face!

Cole: He can hear me.

Vince: I can hardly hear you.

Cole: I donít care but coming up next we have Brent Albright taking on Paul Burchill!

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**The tattoos mean nothing, he steps into the ring with a clear focus and clear goals, the only aggression he has is released in the ring. He is drug free, he is alcohol free and that means he is straight edge. His name is................ CM PUNK~!....................He is better than you!.................. Coming Soon!**

Cole: Welcome back to Heat and coming up now we have Brent Albright taking on Paul Burchill.

Vince: Albright? I liked Gunner Scott better, whereís JR when you need him.

Cole: Well JR named Brent Albright as Gunner Scott on Monday Night RAW and Chris Benoit corrected that here tonight.

Vince: Sounds like a writing problem to me.

Cole: You could be right there.

Vince: I'm always right you should know that by now.

** SHOOTER **

Brent Albright and Chris Benoit make their way out from the back of the arena and the fans are giving them a good cheer as Albright and Benoit walk around the entrance way.

Kennedy: Making his way to the ring the ring accompanied by the "Rabid Cockroach" Chris Benoit, weighing Two Hundred and Forty Pounds, Gunner Albright!

The fans are booing Kennedy as Albright and Benoit make their ways down the rampway but Regal and Burchill blindside them from behind!

Kennedy: That's got to hurt!

Cole: Oh come on!

Vince: You can't prepare for that.

Burchill is kicking Albright down the rampway as William Regal has Benoit by the back of the head and throws him face first into the entrance staging. Benoit staggers backwards and Regal knees Benoit in the gut then follows it up with a Double Knee to the face and Benoit hits the steel!

Cole: William Regal has taken Chris Benoit out of the equation as Brent Albright has been thrown into the ring by Burchill as this was meant to be a match!

SINGLES MATCH
    BRENT ALBRIGHT VS. PAUL BURCHILL

Summary: Burchill is all over Albright and is not allowing him any offence. Burchill has hit a Tilt-A-Whirl backbreaker which got a close two on Albright. He also got a close two count with a Northern Lights Suplex. Benoit rejoined the action as he is still feeling the effects of the back attack from regal. William Regal is keeping his distance from the "Rabid Wolverine". We join the match as Burchill has Albright trapped in the bottom left hand corner.

Ending: Burchill is hammering on Albright in the corner before he grabs hold of Albright and pulls him out of the corner before he nails him with a Jawbreaker and Albright staggers backwards into the corner and Burchill doesn't let up and follows the jawbreaker up with a European Uppercut and Albright falls down to a seated position. Burchill walks away from Albright as Regal looks annoyed at that and is telling him to get back there. Burchill runs at Albright and smashes a knee straight into Albrights face at full pace. Albright just falls forward as Regal looks more happier now and is instruction Burchill to make the pinfall. Burchill rolls Albright over and covers him 1...2... Albright throws his shoulder up off the mat. Burchill argues with the referee as Regal is telling the referee what he thinks of him as Benoit is urge on Albright. Burchill stands back up to his feet and he grabs hold of Albright by the head and pulls him back up to his feet. Burchill shoulder charges Albright back into the corner. Albright is struggling to stay on his feet as Burchill backs away from him and charges back at Brent but Burchill gets the taste of boot. Burchill staggers backwards as Albright comes flying out of the corner and is laying the Knife Edge Chops into the chest of Burchill as the crowd "Woo" with every hit. Burchill manages to get a cheap shot in on Albright. Burchill runs off the top ropes but Albright Back Body Drops Paul to mat and as Burchill gets back up to his feet, Albright nails him with a Dropkick. Albright slowly climbs back up to his feet as Benoit is hitting the mat and Regal is telling the referee to watch Albright.

Cole: Brent Albright showing the never die determination that Chris Benoit has.

Vince: Benoit wasn't showing that earlier when he was getting beaten up by William Regal!

Ending(Continued): Burchill climbs back up to his feet and Albright grabs hold of him and Irish Whips to the top ropes and Burchill comes back off the ropes into a Elbow to the face. Burchill is back up to his feet as Albright grabs him around the head and hits him with a Snap Suplex. Albright covers Burchill with a lateral press 1...2.. Burchill gets his shoulder up off the mat. Albright is back on his feet and he grabs hold of Burchill around his head and starts lifting him back up to his feet and changes his lock to around the waist and he nails a Gutwrench Suplex on Burchill. Albright is back on his feet as Benoit applauds his charge, Albright climbs out onto the ring apron and starts climbing up the bottom right hand corner turnbuckles. Albright looks around before jumping off the turnbuckle with the Headbutt but Burchill rolls out of the way and Albright crashes and burns. Burchill clambers back up to his feet as Regal is telling him to finish it as Benoit is shouting something at Albright as Burchill stands above him taunting the fallen wrestler as the fans give him heat. Burchill grabs hold of Albright and starts bringing him back up to his feet but Albright catches Burchill unaware and scoops his leg out from underneath him. Albright is trying to put the Sharpshooter on but Burchill manages to wiggle his way to the ropes and grabs hold of them and the referee gives him a 5 count to break the hold 1...2...3...4.. Albright lets go of Burchill. Burchill rolls out of the ring as Regal comes over and is giving him some advice as Albright stands in the ring telling Burchill to get into the ring. Albright even sits on the ropes as the fans are growing impatient as the referees count is getting near the ten.

Cole: Paul Burchill better get back into the ring or he is going to be counted out!

Vince: He knows what he is doing, he has William Regal as a teacher.

Ending(Continued): Albright walks away from the ropes as Burchill rolls back into the ring and immediately Albright is on him with the Knife Edge Chops, knocking Burchill back towards the ropes. Burchill is up against the ropes as Albright attempts an Irish Whip but Burchill reverses it and sends Albright to the bottom ropes. Brent comes back off the bottom ropes and ducks underneath the attempted Clothesline from Burchill and looks to rebound off the top ropes but William Regal trips Albright up!

Cole: Hey come on! Come on referee throw him out of here!

Vince: Albright just fell over.

Ending(Continued): The referee saw the trip and is ordering Regal from ringside much to the delight of the fans. Regal though is refusing to go quietly and is trying to get into the ring as Chris Benoit makes his way around and pulls Regal down and starts beating the hell out of him! Back in the ring Albright staggers back up to his feet into the arms of Burchill and C4! Burchill hooks the leg 1...2...3!!

Kennedy: The winner by pinfall snapping his opponent in half, the limey Paul Burchill!
    Cole: Paul Burchill has stolen a victory here and its all down to William Regals distraction!

Vince: I saw no distraction from Regal, all I saw was a clean one, two, three.

Cole: You need your eyes testing then.

Back on the outside of the ring, William Regal has managed to get the better of Benoit and Irish Whips him straight into the steel post and Benoit smashes into it with a thud and is out on the floor as in the ring Burchill is stamping all over Albright as the referee orders him away. Burchill backs away from Brent with a smile on his face as he climbs out of the ring and gets huge boos from the crowd as him and Regal meet up and raise their arms in victory as Albright and Benoit are down.

Cole: Benoit and Albright are down now but this is far from over!

Vince: It wont last much longer if Regal and Burchill continue the way they are doing.

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cole: Well as Chris Benoit and Brent Albright make their way up the rampway it gives us a chance to recap what happened at Monday Night RAW in the main event.

Vince: Its simple, Edge won one, two, three.

Cole: Its not that simple Vince, Edge cheated we know that and it has been confirmed that Edge used a set of brass knuckles.

Vince: Who analysed that? It was a knockout punch! Goldberg was beaten clean by Edge.

Cole: You can't be serious! There is no way Edge can take down Goldberg in one punch.

Vince: Were you sat there Michael? No because you aren't good enough for RAW but I’ am and I saw it clearly with my twenty, twenty vision. Edge beat Goldberg clean!

Cole: I was at RAW Vince and Edge cheated!

Vince: Are you disagreeing with me?

Cole: Newsflash Vince you aren’t in charge anymore and I can say what i want to you and you are...

** INVASION **

The roof has nearly come off the arena as the camera is backstage and indeed, Da Man Goldberg is making his way up the stairs to the gorilla position. The WWWE Champion is carrying the belt as he walks out and into his pyros.

Kennedy: What the hell are you doing here!

Goldberg is standing in the pyros as they go off around him and a chant of "GGGOOOOLLDDDBBBERRGG" has filled the arena. Goldberg walks down the rampway as the fans hold out their arms trying to get a touch of the WWWE Champion. Goldberg reaches the ring and walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring as he places the title on his shoulder and is demanding a mic.

Cole: The WWWE Champion, Goldberg making an unscheduled appearance here on Sunday Night Heat!

Vince: Anything can happen on Heat!

Cole: That sounds familiar.

Goldberg finally has the mic and is walking around the ring as the fans are only just quieting down.

Goldberg: Forget Monday Night RAW, forget The Undertaker, forget Fully Loaded. I'm here for one thing and one thing only and that is to beat Edges ass!

The fans cheer the WWWE Champion as he is facing the entrance way.

Goldberg: Edge you pulled a quick one on Monday Night but that will be the last one you pull because I’ am going to rip you limb from limb! Come on Edge face me like a man!

The chant of "GGGOOOOLLDDDBBBERRGG" has filled the arena again as Goldberg is waiting for Edge to make an appearance.

** MY TIME IS NOW **

The fans are up on their feet and booing as the "Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena! Cena has a bandage covering his cut from the brawl with Undertaker on RAW on the top of this head as he makes his way down the rampway.

Kennedy: Making his way to the ring looking ridiculous as ever, John Cena!

Cena reaches the ring and slides into it as Goldberg is staring a hole through him as he walks past him and is handed a mic.

Cena: Man you need to chill out.

Goldberg: How about you get out of this ring before you get the beating Edge is going to take and lets just say eating might prove a bit of a problem.

The fans are cheering for Goldberg as Cena just shakes his head.

Cena: Obviously that knockout punch Edge gave you on Monday Night has affected your memory because did you not see what I did to the Undertaker? If it wasn't for the security guards I would have done what nobody has achieved and that is finish The Undertaker off for good.

The fans boo Cena as Goldberg just stares down Cena.

Goldberg: One............Two................Three

Cena: Are you proving to us that you can count?

Goldberg: Four............Five!

Goldberg throws down the WWWE Title and starts throwing the right hands in at the Doctor of Thuganomics as the fans cheer with every hit Goldberg nails Cena with.

Cole: Goldberg warned Cena this was coming.

Vince: I heard no warning.

Cole: He was counting Vince.

Goldberg is throwing the right hands in on Cena before pulling him away from the bottom ropes and Irish Whipping to the top ropes. Cena hits the ropes and comes charging back off the ropes but he ducks underneath Goldberg’s attempted Clothesline. The fans are booing though as Edge is running down the rampway.

Cole:
    Edge is here!

Vince: I bet Goldberg is trembling in fear for the Knockout Punch!

Cena continues down to the bottom ropes before bouncing back off them but straight into the Mule Kick, knocking Cena straight down to the mat. Goldberg then flings himself to the right and Edge bails off the side of the ring!

Cole: Edge tries to get a cheap attack in but Goldberg saw it coming!

Vince: Goldberg cheap shotted Cena, Edge was well within his rights.

Edge is walking backwards up the rampway just pointing at Goldberg and trash talking him...

** MEDAL **

Kurt Angle makes his way out from the back as Edge turns around and receives right hands of Angle and Edge falls down to the rampway and Angle starts kicking him down it!

Cole: Kurt Angle has finally got his hands on Edge!

Vince: That’s unfair!

Back in the ring John Cena is back on his feet and is running at Goldberg but Da Man uses Cenas own momentum and throws him over the top rope and Cena lands in a mess on the outside of the ring. Edge has clambered back up to his feet and Angle grabs him around the head and rolls him into the ring. Angle is trashing talking the "R" Rated Superstar. Edge slowly climbs back up to his feet and straight into a Spear from Goldberg! Goldberg climbs back up to his feet and he grabs hold of the ropes and starts screaming as on the outside Kurt Angle just smiles!

Cole: Goldberg nearly snapped Edge in half with that Spear!

Vince: What does Kurt Angle have to do with this?

Cole: It might have something to do with Edge screwing Kurt twice out of a title shot.

Goldberg grabs hold of his WWWE Title and stands above Edge as the fans are giving him a huge cheer as Heat goes to a commercial break.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**WWWE Fully Loaded official theme tune is "Remedy" by Seether. Fully Loaded comes to you live from the Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana! The WWWE Title is on the line when the WWWE Champion, Bill Goldberg defends his title against the number one contender Edge. It's a battle of the Spears and it's going down in Indianapolis!**

Cole: Welcome back to Heat and it is main event time ladies and gentleman but just before the great match we have lined up for you, word is reaching us from the general managers office that tomorrow night on RAW, the WWWE Champion Goldberg will team up with Kurt Angle to take on Edge and John Cena.

Vince: And I will be at ringside to witness it and you wont!

Cole: I'll will be at RAW Vince.

Vince: Is that a threat?

Cole: Are you losing your mind?

Vince: I'm perfectly sound.

Cole: Yeah right Vince, lets get back to matter at hand and that is our main event, the "Big Red Machine" Kane taking on Rey Mysterio.

Vince: It's going to be a big red squash for Kane. Rey Mysterio doesnít know what he is getting himself into.

Cole: I wouldnít bet against Rey Mysterio Vince, he makes up for his lack of size in the fact he never back down from a challenge however big it is.

Vince: He is coming up against a rampant Kane, he is going to lose.

Cole: We shall see about that.

** SLOW CHEMICAL **

The red pyros explode from the entrance way as the "Big Red Machine" Kane makes his way out from the back of the arena to heat from the fans.

Kennedy: Making his way to the ring looking rather annoyed which means I'm getting the hell out of here, Kane!

Kane is striding down the rampway and he reaches the ring and he grabs hold of the ropes and pulls himself up onto the ring apron. Kane climbs over the top ropes and begins walking around the ring before stopping to adjust his glove as the fans await the arrival of Rey Mysterio.

** BOOYAKA 619 **

More pyros explode as Rey Mysterio comes shooting out of the entrance way and he lands on his feet and salutes the fans as he starts to make his way down the rampway.

Kennedy: Making his way to the ring living in the world of giants, a lost little boy called Rey Mysterio!

Kennedy gets heat for that comment as Mysterio walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring as the fans continue to cheer him. Kane just looks on with disgust as Mysterio climbs up in the top right hand corner and salutes the fans before dropping down and eying up his opponent.

Cole: Rey Mysterio looking on at Kane and he shows no fear.

Vince: I guarantee it that Mysterio is not looking forward to this.

SINGLES MATCH
    KANE VS. REY MYSTERIO

Summary: Kane is throwing Mysterio out with ease and is enjoying every moment of this match. Kane should have had this match won with a Big Boot, which looked to have knocked the sense out of Mysterio but Kane didnít make the cover instead prolonging Mysteriosí misery. Kane has come close to disqualification as he continues to choke the life out of Mysterio. We join the match with Mysterio trapped in the top right hand corner by the "Big Red Machine".

Ending: Kane has Mysterio trapped in the corner and Kane nails Mysterio will a big uppercut, sending Mysterio up in the air before he falls back down and into a seated position. Kane then starts to choke out Mysterio with his boot as the referee makes his way over and gives Kane the five count to break it 1...2...3...4... Kane pulls his boot away. Kane bends over and picks Mysterio back up to his feet before whipping him hard into the opposite corner and Mysterio smashes into the turnbuckles and just hits the mat. Kane strides over to Mysterio as the referee is trying to check on Mysterio but Kane forces him out of the way as the "Big Red Machine" grabs Mysterio by the head and pulls him back up to his feet. Kane then knees Mysterio in the gut, Mysterio staggers towards the left hand ropes and Kane walks over to Mysterio and forces his head down onto the second rope, choking him out. The referee once again uses his five count 1...2...3...4.. Kane walks away from Mysterio as the referee warns Kane about his actions. Mysterio is using the ropes to pull himself back up fully to his feet as Kane strides over and whips him to the right hand ropes. Mysterio comes back off the ropes and Kane lifts him off his feet and slams him to the mat with a Sidewalk Slam. Kane slowly stands back up to his feet, Kane walks off to the bottom right hand corner and climbs out onto the ring apron. Kane climbs up the turnbuckles as Mysterio slowly climbs back up to his feet and Kane flies off the top turnbuckle and nails Mysterio with a Flying Clothesline. Mysterio is down and out on the mat as Kane slowly stands back up to his feet and he lifts his arm up in the air as the fans just give him heat.

Cole: No pun intended but Kane is on fire tonight.

Vince: You meant that didn't you?

Cole: You do know what he never got burned, it was all in his head!

Ending(Continued): Mysterio is on all fours slowly climbing back up to his feet and he reaches his feet and he turns around and Kane grabs him around the throat but a cheer has come up from the fans as Chavo Guerrero has run down the ramp and has jumped up onto the ring apron as Kane lets go of Mysterio and goes after Chavo. Kane throws Chavo into the ring as the referee is trying to break them up and Chavo climbs back up to his feet and receives a Big Boot from Kane. Chavo rolls out of the ring as Kane turns his way back to Mysterio and Mysterio Dropkicks Kane on his knee, sending the "Big Red Machine" down to one knee. Mysterio runs off to the left hand ropes as Kane stands back up to his feet and Mysterio ducks underneath Kanesí attempted Clothesline and comes charging back off the right hand ropes and ducks underneath Kanesí attack again. Kane turns around and Mysterio tries throwing right hands at Kane but Kane retaliates with a Headbutt and Mysterio goes rolling away to the bottom left hand corner. Kane steadies himself as Chavo is back on his feet on the outside and is spurring on Mysterio. Kane charges at Mysterio but Mysterio dives past Kane and Kane runs into the corner. Kane turns around in the corner and Mysterio leaps at him trying to throw right hands at him but Kane throws Mysterio off and Mysterio rolls away. Kane runs out of the corner but Mysterio uses his quickness and hits Kane with a Drop Toe Hold. Kanesí face hit the mat as Mysterio quickly gets out onto the ring apron and uses the ropes to hit the fallen "Big Red Machine" with a Springboard Leg Drop across the neck of Kane. Mysterio does his best to roll Kane over and cover him 1...2.. Kane powers out of the pinfall.

Cole: Mysterio showing a little bit of that heart what makes him hard to put down.

Vince: He would have been down if it wasn't for Chavo!

Ending(Continued):
    Mysterio is throwing kicks at Kane, who is fighting his way back up to his feet. Again Mysterio goes running away from Kane and Mysterio comes bouncing off the ropes but Kane throws his hand out and grabs Mysterio around the throat but Mysterio manages to swing out as Kane lifts him up. Kane turns around and Mysterio manages to Dropkick Kanesí leg out from under him and Kane lands on the second rope. The fans are cheering as Mysterio goes charging off the ropes and head back to Kane and swings around the ropes and smashes Kane in the face with the 619. The fans are cheering wildly as Mysterio sets himself up for the West Coast Pop. Kane climbs back up to his feet as Mysterio grabs hold of the ropes and uses them to springboard and he throws himself at Kane but Kane catches him. Mysterio is punching Kane in the face but Kane is staying put and Kane lifts Mysterio further up in the air but Chavo out of nowhere smashes Kane right in the gut with a Steel Chair! The referee disqualifies Rey.

Kennedy: Winner of the match for getting his guts crushed by a Steel Chair alas not as good as MIIIIIIIIIIIISTTTAHHH KKKKEEENNNEEDDYY

The fans are booing Kennedy as Chavo brings down the Steel Chair across the back of Kane as Mysterio lands back on his feet and looks on at Chavo.

Kennedy: KKKKKKKKKENNNNNEDDDY, Kane!
    Cole: Chavo is saving his best friend from the hands of Kane!

Vince: Well that was a waste of a match!

Chavo then smashes Kane right on the forehead with the chair knocking Kane flat to the mat as Chavo drops the Steel Chair and looks on at Rey and just smiles as Chavo grabs hold of Reysí arm and hoists it up in the air as the fans cheer but behind them Kane has sat up and he is bleeding from the forehead!

Cole: Look behind you guys!

Vince: They are about to get a nasty surprise.

Kane is up on his feet as Chavo turns around and receives an uppercut for his troubles. Mysterio again tries with the right hands but Kane gives him a bloody Headbutt and Mysterio goes rolling away. Chavo clambers back up to his feet and Kane grabs him around the throat and lifts him up in the air and brings him down with a Chokeslam. Kane then charges at Mysterio and Clotheslines him over the ropes as Kane places a hand on his forehead and just looks at the blood and smiles.

Cole: Kane is a maniac, we need help out here!

Vince: You really think they are going to send somebody out here to stop Kane?

Kane climbs over the ropes and drops down near Mysterio who is using the Commentary Table to get back up to his feet. Kane grabs hold of Mysterio and knees him the gut and positions him for the Powerbomb.

Cole: Not this, not this!

Vince: I'm getting out of here!

Kane lifts Mysterio up and brings him down and straight through the fully equipped Announcers Table and Mysterio has been broken in half as Kane is laughing at the fallen wrestler. Kane raises his arms up in the air and brings them down and pyros explode from the turnbuckles as Kane laughs as Heat goes off the air.

** END OF SHOW **

I ♥ Pussina

This is my first JJ Review, and I suppose we're starting at Heat.

We start off the show, and I kind of liked that XFL Comment Anyways, we start with Kennedy and I enjoyed this promo. He came off as the excellent heel, and I liked Cole's little, didn't we hear this already. Overall great opening, and I think I'm going to like your Kennedy, as long as you dont just do his Miiiiiistah Kennnnnnnnnedy thing.

Hmmm...I wonder who will Open Cena's challenge. Is Cena face or Heel, because if he's heel I see Bobby Lashley accepting.

Kennedy: Making his way to the ring, an extremely angry man, his mother probably paid no attention to him, weighing less than the great man talking to you right now, Kid Kash!
    Kennedy just won me over. Lashley will obviously go over Kash in his debut. Lashley is just dominating, every time Kash gets back into a point if advantage, Lashley just takes it back, but this is what I was expecting. Of course, Lashley wins, and quite impressively. Hmmmm...what finger is he holding up?

Gunner Scott, Benoit interview. I can't think of no better man is what Albright says, but that's a double negative. So Burchill/Albright shall be quite interesting. I wonder if Benoit gets involved?

CM Punk debut huh?

The Rabid Cochroach. Anways, it does indeed seem Benoit will be involved. Burchill and Regal blindside them, and get the match underway. A good nice match, Burchill plays a good heel, but can wrestle too, which is good. Regal trips Albright but Benoit begins to beat the hell out of him, and Burchill picks up the victory. I like your Burchill also, a bit. After the match, Regal throws Benoit into the steps while Burchill stomps all over, Albright. Nice little attack, I see a tag match on Raw, which could be quite entertaining.

Excuse me, I wasn't aware, Goldberg was your champion. WOW, Im in shock. Cena is heel, I see Lashley answering his challenge, definantly. 'Burg calls out Edge, but gets Cena which should be interesting. Im also glad you didn't put him on the mic too long, (Goldberg.) Here's Edge, and Wow a Mule Kick from Cena to Cena! Edge tries to attack but Fleas. Here's KURT ANGLE~! Edge gets the spear, and will this be a Triple threat possibly? Interesting promo, very interesting.

Nice Tag for "Tommorow" on Raw. Main Event time as Mysterio collides with Kane. Will this really be a Big Red Squash? I doubt it. Well, we start out with Kane "prolonging Mysterio's Misery" as you put it. Wow, this has really been a squash. Mysterio doesn't quit, he keeps running at Kane with everything he's got, but Kane beats him with DQ Thank's to Chavo and the chair. Last week, Kane beat Chavo, and this could be an interesting feud. Chavo hits Kane again, and knocks Kane down, but Kane sits up. Kane takes out Chavo and Mysterio. Kane likes his blood, which is good...because he's sadistic. And BAM! A powerbomb through the table. Holy shit!

All in All, Nice show, no MAJOR flaws, some grammar errors, that's about all. Kane came out looking extremely dominant which is what I hope you wanted. All in All 93/100

Holzhammer

WWWE Heat
    • Classy Kennedy! I hope his constant reliance on the announcing shtick doesn’t cloy his heat. He needs more than that to stay over and increase his (un)popularity.
    • You – and not you, everyone both in real-life and in Fan Fiction – do something that I truly detest about contemporary heels: they insult the crowd too much. I don’t mind them insulting the fans but you’ve got to draw a line. It’s become a staple for heels to do so and when they see that they’re not getting any heat, they’ll just insult the crowd some more. They need to focus on their opponents. Insult them, punk them out. Don’t rely on the crowd. They only provide ephemeral heat.
    • The only remotely entertaining were his final two sentences to the timekeeper. Kennedy’s dying, JJ!

• All I have to say: don’t make cruiserweight the sacrificial lambs to put heavyweights over. It’s too easy. Personally I’d prefer nameless, one-time jobbers to showcase a wrestler’s strength with promos to back them up like in the old days.
    • Kennedy should have followed Lashley’s victory up with how he introduced him. Something along the lines of: “The winner of this match, by crushing his opponent, said somebody whom I’ve never seen before”. Consistency, even in the small things.

• Yes! It’s Brent “The Shooter” Albright! I guess you had to do something to make his name-change plausible but I don’t think anyone would have minded if you had just forgotten the Gunner Scott thing.
    • I’m looking forward to the coming matches that involve these four guys. Hell, put two other guys in there and you might have a new version of the SmackDown! Six. Albright and Burchill are very underrated, especially the former.
    • Decent promo, nothing special.
    • Kennedy’s interruption was pure gold. Not so much for what he said, but the fact that he said something at such a random moment. Great stuff.

• Cockroach? Meh... Gunner Scott was nice, though.
    • Fun little match between Burchill and Albright. Can’t wait for the PPV confrontation.

• Goldberg! How’s it possible. I thought you had forgotten all about the man who’s carrying your company!
    • Kennedy should have introduced Goldberg as “Stone Cold St- Oh wait.” or something.
    • Good, Goldberg gets straight to the point.
    • Cena is here, and this show is really becoming what you wanted it to be: a show for the secondary superstars.
    • I’m mixed between Goldberg’s counting. The concept was cool, but the execution was rather lame.
    • I wanted a Spear, not punches!
    • Edge earns his paycheck with a little jog to the ring.
    • Not a bad segment to give Goldberg some more exposure. Like I said: the concept of him warning Cena coolly was good, but the execution just didn’t feel right. I didn’t really know what to make of him counting myself.

• A nice introduction by Kennedy for Kane.
    • And Kennedy is great announcing the winner!
    • Kane snaps again and crushes Mysterio.
    • I can’t say I’m interested in this Kane monster or Mysterio/Chavo. We’ll see what happens.

All in all, not a bad show. Kennedy was very on and off, being sometimes bad and sometimes good. I have high hopes for the Burchill/Regal/Benoit/Albright combination. Any two (or three, or four) of those can put on a very entertaining match. Goldberg finally got some more exposure, which was sorely needed as the champion, and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Apart from that, the lack of JBL/Masters and some other people like Batista, Lesnar and Helms baffles me but there’s always Raw to look forward to. I hope you’re going to make Heat more for the secondary wrestlers, as I think was your plan, because right now it still has too many big guys. Still, certainly not a bad show.

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWWE. Com News Update

THE FIRE BURNS BRIGHT FOR KANE
    Anyone who caught Sunday Night Heat yesterday will have the lasting image of the "Big Red Machine" Kane standing about the fallen Rey Mysterio moments after Powerbombing him through the Announcers Table laughing at the sight he was witnessing. What makes the sight more dominant was that Kane shrugged off two steel chair shots, one which busted Kane open. Since the WWWE returned Kane has been undefeated but more importantly, dominant. The question has to be asked, who can beat Kane?

Results live from the Ferell Centre, Waco, Texas.
    • Bobby Lashley beat Kid Kash by pinfall. Lashley on his WWWE debut, won with a Dominator.
    • Paul Burchill beat Brent Albright by pinfall. Burchill won after hitting Albright with the C4.
    • Kane beat Rey Mysterio by disqualification. The disqualification happened when Chavo Guerrero hit the "Big Red Machine" with a Steel Chair.

MAIN EVENT SIGNED FOR RAW!
    On Sunday Night Heat, the feud between Goldberg and Edge blew up as Goldberg left his opponent at Fully Loaded laying on the mat after a devastating Spear. Edge was not the only WWWE Superstar to fall to Goldberg, John Cena also was left on the mat by the WWWE Champion. Kurt Angle also got involved, trying to level the score with Edge. Therefore it was signed by the General Manager, Mick Foley for tonight’s RAW, Goldberg and Kurt Angle will team up to take on John Cena and Edge!

DX RETURN TO RAW!
    Eight days after Randy Orton and Giant Bernard left they laying on Sunday Night Heat, DX will make their return to Monday Night RAW this week. Randy Orton has issued a challenge for Fully Loaded that will see Orton and Bernard face DX in a proper tag team match. Will DX accept this offer and what hi-jinks can we expect from the twosome?

GREGORY HELMS TO TAKE ON PAUL LONDON
    The number one contender to the Cruiserweight Title, Gregory Helms will take on the Cruiserweight Champion Spankys best friend, Paul London. Helms eliminated London from the Cruiserweight Battle Royal the night after Backlash. Helms also holds a Tag Team Victory over London and Spanky as well. Helms will be looking to continue his dominant streak over London while London will be looking to land a psychological blow to Helms, thirteen days away from Fully Loaded.

LESNAR INVITES BATISTA TO RINGSIDE
    Last week during the Brock Lesnar versus Shelton Benjamin match, Batista watched the match from the entrance way distracting "The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar. Brock, who will be in action this week on RAW has invited "The Animal" Batista to watch from ringside. It what seems to be a game of one upmanship between the two, the stakes have been raised. Will Batista accept Lesnars invitation? Who will Lesnar be facing?

WWWE Monday Night RAW comes to you live from ALLTEL Arena, North Little Rock, Arkansas!

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

** Highlights of last weeks Monday Night RAW and we see Orton telling DX that he will finish them at Fully Loaded if they accept his challenge, Ken Kennedy interfering in Carlito's Cabana and leaving both Carlito and Christian laying after chair shots, Edge winning the four man tag team match over Goldberg with a Loaded Fist! **

** "Across The Nation" by Union Underground blares out of the speakers and the pyros explode from around the Titantron as RAW goes live to the nation! The cameras starts to pan around the ALLTEL Arena as the cameras pick out such signs as "Kennedy: Steel Chair Master", "Lashley, The Streak Has Started" and finally "All hail King JJ!". The cameras finally come to a halt at the Announcers Table where Good Ol' JR, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Vince McMahon are sitting.

JR: Welcome to WWWE Monday Night RAW and we are live from the ALLTEL Arena, North Little Rock, Arkansas and we are only thirteen days away from Fully Loaded and what can we expect here tonight on RAW?

King: Didn't you read the WWWE.com update earlier JR? We can expect DX tonight!

Vince: Well thatís going to be fun.

JR: I saw the update and I have to agree with the writer of that article, who can stop the "Big Red Machine" Kane?

King: Kane destroyed Rey Mysterio and Chavo last night and I can only hope he is not here tonight!

Vince: I witnessed Kaneís destruction first hand, nobody can stop him!

JR: I might find myself agreeing with you Vince.

Vince: It's about time JR.

King: Well I'm sorry to stop this love in but we do know our main event tonight!

JR: Indeed we do King and it will be the WWWE Champion, Goldberg teaming up with Kurt Angle to take on John Cena and the number one contender to the WWWE Title, Edge.

King: Edge will be looking for retribution for what Goldberg did to him yesterday night on Heat.

JR: Edge got his just desserts after his actions last week here on RAW.

Vince: I went through this last night with Michael Cole, there is no evidence of Edge cheating last week to beat Goldberg.

JR: Are you being serious?

King: Come on Vince, we all know Edge cheated last week.

Vince: He didn't, Goldberg was knocked out clean.

JR: It's going to be a long night.

** BREAK IT DOWN **

The fans are up on their feet as the famous words of DXs theme tune blare out of the speakers in the arena. Triple H and Shawn Michaels make their way out from the back of the arena and the crowd are cheering them wildly. HBK and HHH walk down the rampway as the fans hold out their arms to try get a touch of the pair.

*Please welcome to the ring, Shawn Michaels and Triple H, DX!*

Triple H has a bottle of water with him and he takes a sip before throwing it to the crowd as both men climb up into the ring and both men climb up in the opposite corners and throw the "X" sign up before getting down from the corner and Triple H is handed a mic by a ring worker.

HHH: Eight days ago a crime so heinous only a life sentence for the perpetrator would suffice. I mean who was watching the gorilla when it escaped from the local zoo, come on its not hard to miss a five hundred pound hairy gorilla?

The fans are laughing as Triple H is clearly mocking Giant Bernard as he has a "who, me?" face on.

HHH: Not only that but the gorilla decided to make friends with another person who is interested in the gorillas favourite food, bananas! Big long bendy bananas....

Michaels does the "cut it" motion at Triple H as again Triple H pleads his innocence, the fans are cheering "DX" as Triple H continues on.

HHH: That person was Randy Orton.

The fans boo on Ortons name being mentioned.

HHH: You see Randy Orton and his trained gorilla laid us out on Sunday Night Heat eight days ago and then last week we had to listen to him stand out here and spout crap about how he is going to finish off DX at Fully Loaded if we accept his "little" challenge.

Triple H hands over the mic to Shawn Michaels as the fans cheer him.

HBK: But Hunter, Randy Orton is the big, bad Legend Killer and we are the only the mere DX.... Oh wait if I remember correct, who is The Cerebral Assassin!

Triple H has been handed a mic.

HHH: Me!

HBK: Who is the King of Kings!

HBK: And just who is The Game!

HBK: Randy Orton you might just be forgetting who you are playing with, we arenít nobodies, we are Degeneration X!

The cheers go up from the fans as Triple H begins to talk.

HHH: Oh yeah I forget about that but Orton, if you are scared of facing the Cerebral Assassin, The King of Kings, The Game let me just remind you of who is standing beside me! Who is the Heartbreak Kid!

HBK: Me!

HHH: Who is the Main Event!

HHH: And just who is the Showstoppa!

HHH: Randy Orton and Monkey Boy, you might be pleased that you got the upper hand but you've done the wrong damn thing, you've just pissed us off. Tonight we get payback and I'm telling you know, payback is going to be a bitch.

HBK: The faeces is going to fly tonight and especially at Fully Loaded because that match is definitely on! Monkey and "The Legend Killer", are you ready?

HHH: Because DX is going to run wild on you!

HBK shakes his head as Triple H shrugs his shoulders and the fans just laugh.

HBK: DX is going to walk out of Fully Loaded the winners and if you aren't down with that we have two words for ya!

HHH and HBK throw their mics up in the air as the fans finish off that sentence "SUCK IT!"

JR: Triple H and HBK have warned Randy Orton and Giant Bernard that payback is coming their way tonight!

Vince: I will believe it when I see it!

Triple H is up in the top right hand corner showing the "X" sign as HBK is joking with the fans from within the ring as RAW goes to its first commercial break of the evening.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**WWWE: Fully Loaded is sponsored by PW Off Topic: Go Eat A Cock! Fully Loaded is coming to you live from Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana! The Official Theme Tune for Fully Loaded is Seether's "Remedy". Don't miss out on this fantastic event, order now!**

JR: Welcome back to RAW folks and during the commercial break we have heard from the general managers office that Randy Orton and Giant Bernard will be in action tonight and they will be facing the returning partnership of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, the Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

King: Shouldn't that be tagged with "Self Proclaimed" Worlds Greatest Tag Team?

JR: Well they have a pretty good record.

Vince: Stop talking rubbish JR although that would mean you would have to remain silent for the rest of the broadcast.

JR: Hard luck Vince it's not going to happen.

Vince: Thereís still time to make you shut up.

King: It's still a good job I'm sat in between you two.

JR: Well whatever Vince says I'm still the lead here and coming next folks we see Bobby Lashleysí RAW debut!

King: Whoís he going against JR?

Vince: I bet its the person standing in the ring King.

JR: Vince is right for a change, standing in the ring a young local wrestler called Joey Rusell.

King: Lamb led to the slaughter.

JR: Well he could surprise us here.

Vince: Have you watched wrestler ever JR?

*Standing in the ring from North Little Rock, Arkansas, weighing Two Hundred and Ten Pounds, Joey Rusell!*

He gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as he has his arms up in the air as he jumps up and down on the spot.

** BLASTER **

The fans give Lashley a small reaction as his music plays out of the speakers as Lashley makes his way down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing Two Hundred and Seventy Five pounds, Bobby Lashley*

Lashley walks down the rampway and the fans lean over the security barrier to place their hands on the rookies body. Lashley reaches the ring and jumps up onto the ring apron and pyros explode from the side of the turnbuckles and Rusell nearly jumps out of the ring before composing himself and then into his view comes Bobby Lashley.

King: I think it has just dawned on Joey Rusell what he is facing!

Vince: I donít think his pants will stay that shade of white for long.

SINGLES MATCH
    JOEY RUSELL VS. BOBBY LASHLEY

Summary: There is none, onto the ending!

Ending: The referee has rung the bell as Rusell seems a little off putted by Lashley, Russell starts backing away into the bottom left hand corner begging for mercy. Lashley walks up to Rusell and grabs hold of him and whips him across the ring harshly and Rusell just smashes straight into the turnbuckles and collapses to the mat face first. Rusell holds his arm up to his back as Lashley stands in the middle of the ring just looking on at his opponent. Russell tries to crawl away and out of the ring but Lashley walks up Rusell and grabs him by the leg and pulls him back into the centre of the ring. Lashley then lifts Russell up in the air by his leg and Russell is throwing himself around trying to get himself out of it as the fans just laugh at him. Finally Lashley drops Rusell down to the mat and he just smashes into it Lashley stands above Rusell and Rusell slowly clambers back up to his feet and he staggers backwards into Lashley. Rusells' face is a face of fear. Lashley turns Rusell around and throws him across the ring with a Overhead Belly to Belly, as the fans cheer with every move to the local wrestler. Rusell crawls to the left hand ropes and starts using them to climb back up to his feet. Rusell staggers backwards away from the ropes and he turns around and straight into a body breaking Spear from Lashley. Lashley stands back up to his feet and he throws his arms out to his side while shouting as Rusell is all fours and is trying to push his way back up to his feet. Rusell somehow manages to reach his feet and Lashley boot him in the gut and grabs him around the waist and lifts him into the air. Lashley then smashes the local into the mat with the Dominator. Lashley rolls him over with his boot and places it on his chest 1...2...3!

Winner by Pinfall........................................... . Bobby Lashley!
    JR: Bobby Lashley is the real deal!

Vince: He just beat a nobody JR, how can you call him a real deal?

King: I find myself agreeing with Vince, that Joey Rusell guy could introduce himself to you and you still wouldn't know who he is!

Bobby Lashley walks away from the local wrestler and he walks up to the ropes and hold up one finger on each hand before climbing out of the ring and making his way back up the rampway as the fans applaud him and continue to reach out over the security barrier to get a hold of him. Lashley reaches the entrance way and turns around and throws his arms up in the air before walking backstage.

** BACKSTAGE **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are backstage in the ALLTEL Arena and into view comes Sunday Night Heats lead announcer Michael Cole, he gets a small cheer from the crowd. Standing next to him his one half of the WWWE Tag Team Champions, Johnny Nitro. Cole begins to question the wrestler.

Cole: Johnny Nitro, it's quite obvious to the crowd and to the millions watching at home that your tag team partner, and other half of the WWWE Tag Team Titles Joey Mercury is missing, may I ask why?

Nitro: Last week after the match when JBL and Chris Masters Full Nelson Powerbombed my partner on the outside of the ring, they injured his ribs. For two weeks they have taken the team apart. First Melina and now Joey Mercury and I'm the last member of MNM left standing!

The fans actually cheer for that as Nitro maintains his composure before carrying on.

Nitro: Tonight though I get even! I'm not one half of the tag team champions for nothing. I went through hell to win this (Nitro pats the title) at Backlash in a Tables, Ladder and Chairs match and just because JBL and Masters are using heavy arm tactics to try win these titles means nothing to me. I'll face them like man, face to face in the ring.

The fans continue to cheer Nitro as Michael Cole seemingly has another question for him.

Cole: Are you really challenging JBL and Chris Masters tonight, is that wise only thirteen days away from Fully Loaded?

Nitro: I don't care about Fully Loaded, I'm here to show the world that MNM are the tag team champions for a reason and tonight I want both JBL and Masters in a handicap match!

The fans are a little taken by Nitroís forth rightness as he just stands there looking unfazed.

Cole: Well that could seriously jeopardize your chances at Fully Loaded!

Nitro: Hey I'm the wrestler you're not, I know what I can do and tonight I'm going to prove!

Just as Nitro is about to leave he is blindsided by Chris Masters. Johnny Nitro staggers around before Masters grabs him by the head and throws him into the wall as Michael Cole pleads with Masters as JBL walks into the scene.

JBL: Michael Cole, I suggest you shut up or I'll punish you more than your boyfriend can ever do!

The fans boo JBL as Masters is choking out Nitro up against the wall with his boot.

JBL: Boy do you have any idea of what you've just done, you want a handicap match against the most dominant tag team in this company!

JBL begins to laugh as Masters steps away from Nitro, who is struggling for breath.

Masters: Your lucky because I could finish you here and now but if you want to make it official, I'll meet you in the ring and rip you limb from limb.

JBL: Wait there my good friend because he said he wanted both of us and we wouldn't want to disappoint him now would we?

Masters: Oh no we wouldnít want that.

JBL: Well lets not disappoint the boy! A handicap match it is.

JBL leans over to Nitro as the fans continue to boo the pair.

JBL: I've got a small tip for you, call the ambulance now!

JBL and Masters walk away laughing as the fans continue to boo them. Johnny Nitro slowly clambers back up to his feet and he staggers around holding an arm up to the back of his head as Nitro leans over and grabs hold of his Tag Team title.

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

JR: Thatís what it all about folks! The WWWE Tag Team Titles but I think Johnny Nitro is making a big mistake!

King: Of course he is JR! He is going up against JBL and Chris Masters!

Vince: I think Johnny Nitro has an ego problem.

JR: Thatís rich coming from you of all people.

King: Oh come on can't we get along for at least a few moments?

Vince: You should know the answer to that King.

JR: Well moving on from that coming up next we have Gregory Helms taking on Paul London and it's coming up after this short commercial break.

King: I can't wait!

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**Spanky defends his newly won Cruiserweight Title against the Number One Contender, Gregory Helms at Fully Loaded. Spanky beat his best friend Paul London at Backlash but Helms is a different proposition, Helms cares for nobody and wont stop until he has the Cruiserweight Title. Fully Loaded comes to you live on Pay Per View, don't miss out on this fantastic event, order now!**

JR: Welcome back and in tonightís main event we shall see the WWWE Champion, Goldberg team up with Kurt Angle to take on Edge and John Cena.

King: Edge will be looking for revenge for what Goldberg did to him last night on Sunday Night Heat.

Vince: Never mind Edge, John Cena also suffered last night on Heat by the hands of Goldberg. Seems everybody hates Goldberg.

JR: Well Edge and John Cena certainly have made it hard for Goldberg to like them with their actions.

King: Goldberg has to expect all that JR! He is holding the one thing every superstar in this company wants, the WWWE Title.

Vince: King speaks the truth.

King: I always do.

JR: Well we arenít here to talk about the WWWE Title all night as we have the number one contender to the Cruiserweight Title, Gregory Helms taking on the Cruiserweight Champion's best friend, Paul London.

King: Does this have something to do with the Cruiserweight Title.

JR: I suppose you've got something to say to that Vince.

Vince: I have nothing to say.

JR: Well I never thought I would hear those words!

** LONDONS CALLING **

Paul London makes his way out from the back of the arena and as per usual he charges down the rampway, although making his way out behind London is the Cruiserweight Champion, Spanky.

*Making his way to the ring accompanied by the Cruiserweight Champion, Spanky, from Austin, Texas, weighing in at Two Hundred and Five pounds, Paul London!*

London slides straight into the ring and he climbs back up to his feet and walks down to the bottom left hand corner and climbs up the turnbuckles and salutes the fans before jumping off the turnbuckles and landing back in the ring. Spanky is standing on the outside of the ring as both men await the arrival of Helms.

** FIRESTORM **

Gregory Helms stomps out from the back and he looks far from happy as the fans just give him heat. Helms just points towards Spanky as he makes his way down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Smithfield, North Carolina, weighing One Hundred and Ninety One Pounds, he is the Number One Contender to the Cruiserweight Title, Gregory Helms!*

Helms has reached the bottom of rampway as the two opponents at Fully Loaded lock eyes as Helms just lets a small grin appear on his face before he rolls into the ring. Helms stands up to his feet and he walks straight up to London and slaps the taste right out of Londonís mouth.

JR: Well thatís sportsmanship for you? Gregory Helms needs an attitude check.

King: Thatís the way to show whoís the dominant force.

SINGLES MATCH
    PAUL LONDON VS. GREGORY HELMS

Summary: Helms was basically been taunting the Cruiserweight Champion Spanky through out the match, sometimes leading to him nearly losing the match via rollups from behind by London. Helms nearly won the match with his Firemanís Carry into a Face Breaker move which got a very close three count. We join the match with Helms giving London ten punches in the bottom left hand corner.

Ending: Helms has finished throwing the right hands into the face of London as he jumps down from the corner and London just falls flat onto his face. Helms grabs hold of London by the head and lifts him up only to force his neck down onto the second rope. Helms then starts to push his knee into the back of Londonís neck, all the while taunting Spanky. The referee gives Helms a 5 count to break the hold 1...2...3...4.. Helms backs away from London and has a smile of his face. London is on all fours pushing himself back up to his feet but Helms charges right at London and smashes him right in the face with a kick sending London flying back into the corner in a seated position. The fans are giving Helms heat as he just shakes his head as he backs away into the centre of the ring. Helms charges back in at London and nails him with a running knee to the face before pulling London from the corner and covering him for the pinfall 1...2... London throws his right shoulder up off the mat before the three count. Helms stands back up to his feet and he starts circling around London, who is slowly climbing back up to his feet. London reaches his feet and immediately he gets whipped to the left hand ropes. London comes back off the ropes and he runs straight into a kick to the gut and Helms comes running off the bottom ropes and hits London with a Running Swinging Neckbreaker. Helms is back on his feet and comes running off the ropes and vicious running knee drop to Londonís head. Helms doesn't cover London again all he wants to do is taunt the Cruiserweight Champion. Helms turns around and just laughs as the referee tells him off.

JR: Gregory Helms has spent ninety per cent of the match taunting Spanky!

King: Look what he has done with the other ten per cent JR, he is dominating this match.

Vince: This scene will be the exact same at Fully Loaded, Gregory Helms fears nobody much like me.

Ending: Gregory Helms goes back to Paul London and pulls him back up to his feet and he grabs hold of him around the head and lifts him up in the air and brings him down with a Vertical Suplex. Helms climbs out onto the apron and he grabs hold of the ropes and using them to Springboard over and is looking for the Leg Drop but London rolls out of the way and Helms just crashes into the mat. Paul London climbs back up to his feet as does Helms and London takes Helms down again with a Dropkick. Helms is up on his feet but he staggers into the top right hand corner and already London is charging at him and he jumps up and gives some Head Scissors out of the corner. London is up on his feet and he jumps up off the second turnbuckle in the corner and lands a Moonsault on Helms and the referee counts the pinfall 1...2.. Helms kicks out. Paul London grabs hold of Helms and starts pulling him back up to his feet but Helms breaks the grapple and nails London with a couple of right hands before trying to catch London with a Clothesline but London ducks out of the way. London grabs hold of Helms from behind and pushes him to the top right corner and tries to roll him up but Helms holds the ropes and London rolls away. Helms turns around and London is running at him again but Helms Back Body Drops London over the ropes and Helms staggers away. London though landed on the ring apron. London uses the ropes again and jumps over the ropes and he nails Helms with a Springboard Tornado DDT. London hooks the leg on Helms and the referee counts it 1...2.. Helms throws his shoulder up at the last moment!

JR: I thought Paul London had it there!

King: You are not the only one JR!

Vince: You really think a move like that would put Gregory Helms down?

Ending: London looks a little miffed that he didnít get the pinfall as he stands up to his feet as the fans cheer him and London is waiting for Helms to get back up to his feet and Gregory slowly climbs up to his feet and London moves close to Helms but Helms throws out a thumb to the eye and then follows it up with a Clothesline and Helms turns around once again to taunt the Cruiserweight Champion. The fans boo Helms as he goes to grab hold of London but he gets turned around and smacked right in the face with the Cruiserweight Title by Spanky! The ref calls the DQ!

Winner by Disqualification.................................. ........ Gregory Helms.
    JR: Spanky has lost is with Gregory Helms constant goading!

King: He has fallen for it JR!

Vince: Thatís not the action of a Champion JR.

Spanky is standing above Helms, who is holding his head and Spanky is giving him a torrent of abuse as London climbs back up to his feet and he forces Spanky away from Helms, trying to calm him down. Spanky shakes his head and he climbs out of the ring as London shrugs his shoulder and climbs out of the ring as well...

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JR: Well as Gregory Helms leaves the ring to a somewhat negative reaction I'm receving news from the general managers office that Mick Foley will come to the ring soon to make a big announcement about Fully Loaded!

King: What more can be added to Fully Loaded?

Vince: JR in a loser leaves town match?

JR: Hilarious Vince, I'm glad you are going to be here all night.

Vince: I can safely say the feeling is the same JR.

King: Can we focus on the show for a moment?

JR: Still to come tonight we have Brock Lesnar in action, Randy Orton and Giant Bernard taking on the Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

King: Thats Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Tag Team JR!

JR: Well whatever they will face Orton and Bernard tonight and in our main event the WWWE Champion Goldberg teams up with the "Wrestling Machine" Kurt Angle to take on the "R" Rated Superstar Edge and "The Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena.

King: Thats a whole lot of nicknames JR.

JR: A whole lot of talent as well with a lot on the line just thirteen days away from Fully Loaded.

Vince: Well whats coming up next?

JR: Coming up next Vince is a match made earlier Johnny Nitro taking on both JBL and Chris Masters and I can say this was far from Johnny Nitros best idea.

King: Far from? It was idiotic! JBL and Chris Masters have taken MNM apart one by one and to take them on in a handicap match thirteen days away from Fully Loaded is career suicide.

Vince: This will just confirm what we all ready know, JBL and Chris Masters will be out new Tag Team Champions come Fully Loaded.

** GLITZ AND GLAMOUR **

The red carpet is rolled out from the back of the arena and down the rampway as the paparazzi make their way out and Johnny Nitro gingerly makes his way out from the back of the arena as the paparazzi take photos of him.

Making his way to the ring, half of the WWWE Tag Team Champions, from Hollywood, California, weighing Two Hundred and One pounds, Johnny Nitro!*

Nitro has the Tag Team Title on his shoulder as he throws the title into the ring before holding the back of his head. Nitro slides into the ring and picks his title up and holds it in the air as the fans cheer him and Nitro looks far from confortable.

JR: Johnny Nitro is still feeling the effects of the attack from JBL and Chris Masters earlier.

Vince: JBL and Masters are about to finish the job.

** LONGHORN **

The fans are up off their feet and booing as the white limo pulls out from the side of the rampway and pulls to a stop. The driver of the limo gets out and open the back door and out steps JBL and Masters to big heat from the fans. As per usual JBL ignores them and just waves his hat at them as Masters flexes his muscles. The pair walk down the side of the rampway.

Making their way to the ring weighing a combined Five Hundred and Sixty Pounds, John "Bradshaw" Layfield and "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters.

JBL and Masters reach the ring and cthey climb up into the ring as Nitro looks on at them from across the ring. JBL and Masters stand across the ring from Nitro and they are basically laughing at them.

JR: JBL and Chris Masters obviously confident about their chances tonight and I will remind you folks, this is a straight up handicap match, all three men will be in the ring at the same time.

King: Poor Johnny Nitro he has no chance.

Vince: No chance in Hell!

HANDICAP MATCH
    JOHNNY NITRO VS. JBL & CHRIS MASTERS

Summary: Despite suffering the sneak attack earlier in the show, Johnny Nitro is using his speed to stay out of JBLs and Masters way. He has had both men running around after him outside of the ring. Nitro through got caught in a pjncer movement and has been in trouble ever since, JBL has let Masters do most of the work as he takes a few digs here and there.

Ending: Johnny Nitro is getting hammered in the corner by Chris Masters before he grabs hold of Nitro and whips him down into opposite bottom left hand corner. Masters then grabs hold of JBL and whips him but JBL reverses it and is sending Masters full speed at Nitro in the corner. Masters eats boot though as Nitro got his boot up, Masters staggers out of the corner as Nitro rolls out of the way of on oncoming JBL attack. NItro is back on his feet and he takes "The Masterpiece" down with a Dropkick and Nitro gets back up to his feet and turns right around into a Big Boot from JBL. Nitro is out on the mat as JBL looks a little bit miffed at Nitros previous attack. JBL grabs hold of Nitro and pulls him up by the head and delivers a hard right hand to the side of Nitros face. JBL continues to punch Nitro right in the side of the head not letting up until Nitro falls down onto the top ropes. Nitro has been busted open above the eye from the punches by JBL. JBL grabs hold of Nitro and forces his throat down onto the second rope. "The Masterpiece" has climbed out onto the ring apron and he runs along it and smashes a knee right into side of Nitros head, sending him bouncing back into the ring. Masters climbs back into the ring and both him and JBL pick Nitro back up to his feet and they both place an arm of Nitros over their necks and lift him up in the air. They leave Nitro hanging in the air, letting the blood run to his head before dropping him back onto the mat with a Double Vertical Suplex. JBL and Masters then drop a double elbow drop onto the chest of Nitro as Masters covers Nitro for the pinfall 1...2.. Masters stands up off Nitro, much to the fans disgust.

JR: Oh come on, enough is enough you have this match won!

King: This is a message being sent JR!

Vince: The hard way as well.

Ending: Masters just laughs as he pulls Nitro back up to his feet and lets one half of the Tag Team Champions stagger around the ring. Masters and JBL back away to the left hand ropes before charging at the staggering champion and take him down with Running Elbow to Elbow charge. Nitro is face down on the mat as it seems his eye has started to close up from the punches earlier. Johnny Nitro starts crawling away from the pair but JBL just grabs hold of his leg and pulls him back into the ring before dropping an Elbow Drop to the back of Nitro. Masters grabs hold of Nitro and pulls him back up to his feet. Masters ducks down and lifts Nitro up and above his head. Masters starts benching Nitro up and down before throwing him out in front of him and Nitro just smashes into the mat as Masters holds out his arms and shouts as the fans just boo. Nitro starts clambering back up to his feet and Masters grabs him from behind and he places the Masterlock on!

JR: The Masterlock is on and this match is over!

King: He still has to submit first JR, don't count him out.

Vince: Great sarcasm there King.

Ending: Masters is flinging Nitro around as JBL stands in front of it, watching Nitro fading. Bradshaw grabs hold of Nitros legs and lifts him up in the air Full Nelson Powerbomb. Nitro is lifeless on the mat as both Masters and JBL place their boots on the chest of Nitro and the referee counts the pinfall 1...2...3!

Winners by Pinfall........................................... ..... "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters and John "Bradshaw" Layfield.
    JR: Utter destruction, there is no other words for it.

King: The two people standing will be the next WWWE Tag Team Champions!

Vince: Only a fool would bet against them.

JBL and Masters stand above Johnny Nitro just hold their arms up in the air as the fans boo them.

JR: Bah Gawd, in three weeks JBL and Chris Masters have destroyed the Tag Team Champions MNM, Fully Loaded is thirteen days away, the Tag Team Titles are on the line!

RAW goes to a commercial break!

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Thread Information