Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

  1. #1
    Moderator LS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,460
    vCash
    2658
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Current champions

    Heavyweight Championship
    The Dazz
    Won at WrestleMania 2017 (former champion: Aaron)
    Title defenses: 0

    Tag Team Championship
    Ness & President Blindy
    Won at Royal Rumble 2017 (former champions: The Dazz & Rad)
    Title defenses: 1

    Intercontinental Championship
    President Blindy
    Won at SummerSlam 2016 (former champion: Ness)
    Title defenses: 3

    Junior Heavyweight Championship
    LS
    Won at WrestleMania 2016 (former champion: The Main Event)
    Title defenses: 4

    PW SummerSlam III

    6.
    TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

    Elimination Chamber
    Ness & President Blindy (c) vs. Oncall & RT vs. UT & ???


    5.
    HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

    Ultimate X: Title vs. Flag
    The Dazz (c) vs. Ness
    If The Dazz grabs the title belt, he retains;
    If Ness grabs the American flag, the Heavyweight title is vacated - and President Blindy vs. The Dazz will be set for Survivor Series.



    4.
    JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

    LS (c) vs. Mad Dog Smith



    3.
    INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

    Tables Match / Last Chance stipulation
    President Blindy (c) vs. The Main Event

    If President Blindy wins, The Main Event is barred from title matches for a full year.


    2.
    GRUDGE MATCH

    UT vs. Oncall
    Winner earns the advantage of being the 6th/final entrant in the Elimination Chamber
    (for himself or his tag partner)



    1.
    'FEAST OR FAIL': OPEN INVITATIONAL

    Raven* vs. Chaos Kid vs. Lawrence vs. Lony vs. HR vs. any sign-ups

    The winner is picks one of four briefcases, which will have one of following rewards or penalties inside:
    1) Contract for one future title shot
    2) Contract that stipulates no title shots for a year
    3) $7,500 vCash
    4) $7,500 vCash check that must be donated to the President Blindy/Vice President Ness Super PAC



    Match previews

    1) Feast or Fail - @Raven* vs. @Chaos Kid vs. @Lawrence vs. @Lony vs. @HR

    Who is willing to risk their bank account AND title opportunities? This match can either skyrocket a competitor to the top of the Coliseum, or send them crashing down! To win the match, you must climb one of the four corners and grab a briefcase.


    2) @UT vs. @Oncall - Winner earns, for himself or his teammate, the last entry spot in the Elimination Chamber

    At WrestleMania, Oncall won a Money in the Bank match that also featured UT and SM. It wasn't just the MITB briefcase up for grabs: UT wanted nothing more than to be the one to stand tall and have claim to retiring his former tag partner, SM, but Oncall was able to climb the ladder and walk out as the victor. UT seeks revenge, but there's even more on the line than that: the winner gains a strong advantage for their team heading into the Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber match.


    3) Intercontinental Championship Last Chance Tables Match - President @Blindy (c) vs. @The Main Event

    The Main Event had quite the tumultuous and emotional night at WrestleMania. He had a total of three matches, one of which was a triple threat match against Lawrence and Intercontinental Champion President Blindy. TME was on the verge of walking out with the IC title, but the resourceful President Blindy was able to pin Lawrence and retain the gold. TME tried to convince the board of directors that he is owed a rematch seeing as Lawrence was pinned, but he was denied. So TME upped the stakes to convince the board of directors: a Last Chance match where he will be barred from title shots for a full year if he loses.

    All the way back at the 2016 Royal Rumble event, TME had the same stipulation on his PW Hero Championship (now Junior Heavyweight Championship) match against Brad - and TME was able to walk away as the new champion. That same year at Survivor Series, TME defeated EasyRider in a TLC match with TME's career on the line. Will TME once again prove that he works best under the ultimate pressure, or will President Blindy continue to reign supreme in the Intercontinental title division one year after winning the title at last year's SummerSlam?


    4) Junior Heavyweight Championship - @LS (c) vs. @Mad Dog Smith


    LS claims to be the most dominant champion in Coliseum history, and he has a point: since winning over a year ago at WrestleMania, he's had more title defenses than any other competitor - a total of 4 - including his most recent win over Ness at WrestleMania. But Mad Dog Smith has come off two incredible victories that nobody saw coming: he defeated Lony at the Royal Rumble and WMS at WrestleMania, proving he can stand on his own four paws without his mWo brethren. Those victories have put Mad Dog in line for a title shot. Mad Dog has had quite a bit to say about LS at recent events - how will LS respond?


    5) Heavyweight Championship Ultimate X Title vs. Flag - @The Dazz (c) vs. @Ness

    The Dazz has had the most unexpected rises in Coliseum history. After winning the Royal Rumble, last eliminating President Blindy, Dazz went on to defeat the most successful Heavyweight Champion in history at WrestleMania, Aaron. For Dazz's first title defense, he'll have to take the belt from his waist and allow officials to hang it high above the ring in an Ultimate X match.

    Ness has dedicated his career and livelihood to assisting President Blindy in his quest to become Heavyweight title, and therefore the duo have not forgotten that The Dazz is responsible for putting those dreams on hold when he outlasted President Blindy at the Rumble. If Ness grabs the American Flag, he'll effectively end the reign of his former Team Manspreading stablemate Dazz - the title will remain hanging and as a result be immediately vacated. And more importantly to Ness, this will earn his president a match at Survivor Series for the vacated title. Can The Dazz prove he isn't a fluke, pull the title down from the ropes above the ring and put it back around his waist? Or will Ness get one step closer in in bringing Heavyweight title goal home to the cabinet, right over the shoulder of President Blindy?


    6) Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber: @Ness & President @Blindy (c) vs. @RT & @Oncall vs. @UT & ???

    Can anyone put a stop to the political revolution era of President Blindy and his VP Ness? The unstoppable pairing has been tearing through their challengers, but they have a new challenge in front of them: the Coliseum's first ever Elimination Chamber match. This dangerous structure is known for having singles titles on the line, but here in the Coliseum, Tag Team gold will be on the line. The match will have the same rules - two start the match and four enter the pods. The last man standing - or even two men standing, if a team is able to avoid any eliminations - walks out with the Tag Team Championships for their team.

    The board of directors sought out teams with at least one former Tag Team champion for this match. Oncall and former tag team champion RT was the first team selected; like Ness and Blindy, their partnership began as a result of a match stipulation/contract, but have put past differences aside and competed in several tag team matches recently. They've fallen victim to Ness and President Blindy at two events in a row, but Oncall's strong WrestleMania performance with two other victories has proven there's no reason to count this team out. For the final team, former tag team champion UT was selected. Rumors are circulating that UT has found a teammate to enter the Chamber with him ... but who?

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    595
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    So welcome to the coliseum, or as I like to call it the land of the sloths, now I know that a lot of you guys have been asleep for many months, and it time to wake up once again because its Summerbore.

    Now for those who have never been here or have been asleep so long that they have forgotten, I’m the Chaos Kid, you know that guy who talks a lot and basically ignored by the majority of the guys here in the land of the sloths. Now I debuted in January in the Royal rumble and now its July and I’ve yet to be pinned or made to submit, now on paper that sounds impressive, wow 7 month without being pinned, however there is a side note there have been only 2 event in the last 7 months.

    Ok you can close your mouths now, because in the land of sloths, there are no shocks, no twists, no turns, no action, no thrills, no heat, hell I doubt they have any fans, (spoiler note, the audience is full of mannequin, but if anyone says who told you please don’t say it was me).

    So this is the part where I’m suppose to do a promo about my briefcase on a pole match or whatever boring unoriginal match the LS has thought off, know if I get this right there are 4 briefcase in four corners on the ring and 4 competitors, imagine 4 competitors 4 case…so imagine the matches bell ring, each competitor walks to a corner each picks up a case..ding ding end of match. So what is in the case you ask, did you really ask or im I hearing voices, so in one case there is a future title shot, no direct date, it could be whenever the LS think would be a nice time, so Im thinking wrestlemania 2020, next case is the amazing you get no title shot for a year, you got to laugh because there are 4 event a year, yes I did say 4 its not a typo, and if your name isn’t blinky or ness you are not going to get a title shot anyhow, so it no biggie, the third case is $7500 vcash, aka monopoly money, can I have a big whoppee, and my favourite case is the fourth case is where you have to give $7500 monopoly money to blinky and ness, and you wonder they these two always get title shots.

    So I could say why im going to get a briefcase, why im going to turn around walk to the corner and pick one up, there it’s that simple, and yet another event where I wont be pinned or made to submit, and after the event everyone goes back to sleep until November, because you know that dam heat get to those sloths

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,523
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    So welcome to the coliseum, or as I like to call it the land of the sloths, now I know that a lot of you guys have been asleep for many months, and it time to wake up once again because its Summerbore.

    Now for those who have never been here or have been asleep so long that they have forgotten, Iím the Chaos Kid, you know that guy who talks a lot and basically ignored by the majority of the guys here in the land of the sloths. Now I debuted in January in the Royal rumble and now its July and Iíve yet to be pinned or made to submit, now on paper that sounds impressive, wow 7 month without being pinned, however there is a side note there have been only 2 event in the last 7 months.

    Ok you can close your mouths now, because in the land of sloths, there are no shocks, no twists, no turns, no action, no thrills, no heat, hell I doubt they have any fans, (spoiler note, the audience is full of mannequin, but if anyone says who told you please donít say it was me).

    So this is the part where Iím suppose to do a promo about my briefcase on a pole match or whatever boring unoriginal match the LS has thought off, know if I get this right there are 4 briefcase in four corners on the ring and 4 competitors, imagine 4 competitors 4 caseÖso imagine the matches bell ring, each competitor walks to a corner each picks up a case..ding ding end of match. So what is in the case you ask, did you really ask or im I hearing voices, so in one case there is a future title shot, no direct date, it could be whenever the LS think would be a nice time, so Im thinking wrestlemania 2020, next case is the amazing you get no title shot for a year, you got to laugh because there are 4 event a year, yes I did say 4 its not a typo, and if your name isnít blinky or ness you are not going to get a title shot anyhow, so it no biggie, the third case is $7500 vcash, aka monopoly money, can I have a big whoppee, and my favourite case is the fourth case is where you have to give $7500 monopoly money to blinky and ness, and you wonder they these two always get title shots.

    So I could say why im going to get a briefcase, why im going to turn around walk to the corner and pick one up, there itís that simple, and yet another event where I wont be pinned or made to submit, and after the event everyone goes back to sleep until November, because you know that dam heat get to those sloths
    Damn. Some valid points from the Chaos Kid.

    But my question is ... apart from the briefcases ... are we gonna find out what's in the box ... ???

    Wait! If another wrestler gets the box, can he open it? Can he keep what's in it?

    If I get the box? Can I open the box? What's in the box?

    Come on, man!

    What's in the box!?

  4. #4
    Man with a Plan Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,185
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread


  5. #5
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    23,738
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Oncall in a cage match? Is there bitching and moaning inside this cage? If so I'm telling you right now that more so than anything , listening to the incessant little panderer ramble on and on will be more incentive to get the fuck out of there than anything else he could possibly do to me.

    I may or may not win this match , but I will leave Oncall so bloodied and beaten his career will never be the same. Hopefully I can break enough fingers to keep him away from the keyboard and save us all for the future , but at the very least he will be in NO SHAPE to even think about cashing in his makeup accessory bag on @The Dazz.

  6. #6
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    23,738
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    That's what I thought - @Oncall ducking me like a bit... anyways , I'll go onto my other match.

    What happened to the tag scene? It's been rendered so moot since I lost the title I could of told you who the champions were if you gave me 36 tries. Ness and Blindy? What the fuck happened there? Spare me the link , I don't need to see the match.

    And then you have ReTread and Oncall , who continues to be shoved down our throats. We should just a create a title for him , put him lame ass avatar up in the top right corner and redirect PW boards to www.forums.oncall.com. IT MAKES ME SICK.

    I could only imagine the subforums on there -

    ROMAN REIGNS SECTION
    MIZ SECTION
    DO YOU THINK ROMAN REIGNS WOULD MARRY ME SECTION
    DO YOU THINK MIZ WOULD BE MY MAID OF HONOR SECTION
    SO THAT MARYSE LADY , DOES MIZ REALLY LOVE HER SECTION?
    COME TO MY RAW PARTY , BECAUSE I'M THE WORST PARTY HOST EVER SECTION?
    WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR TOWELS CLEANED SECTION
    BELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDATAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME SECTION

  7. #7
    is not your buddy, guy.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21,919
    vCash
    4097
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread


    RT & Oncall emerge from the entrance to a loud (although very mixed) reaction. The PW Universe seems torn in two when it comes to this very controversial, yet intriguing and talented tag team.

    UT stands in the ring, dumbfounded, unsure how to react to this sudden interruption. He begins to show anger, but thinks better of it when he realizes he's suddenly outnumbered.

    White spotlights sway over the crowd as RT & Oncall stop at the bottom of the entrance ramp. The pair bang knuckles on the down-low before each climbing the closest turnbuckle post and raising their arms high above the crowd. They stare out at the PW Universe for a moment before slowly turning their gaze to UT, who is now backing up through the far ropes and standing on the apron. Oncall descends to the apron and doesn't take his eyes off UT while walking parallel down the apron to the opposite turnbuckle. RT follows close behind, waiting for Oncall's cue.

    Before Oncall can make up his mind, UT hops off the apron and heads behind the announce table. Oncall and RT climb the next set of turnbuckles and pose for the hot crowd once again. UT is embarrassed, but knows any attempt at an attack would be suicide, so he hops the barrier and heads through the crowd to live and fight another day.

    RT is closest to the timekeeper and he asks for a mic. The timekeeper obliges and RT joins his tag team partner in the ring. RT stands dead centre while @Oncall paces behind him, looking menacing and ready for any surprises.


    -RT "Thank you for giving up your time, @UT. We don't have much to say, but we promise it won't be as boring as-"

    RT is forced to pause as the PW Universe chants across the aisle...

    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"

    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"


    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"

    RT and Oncall glance at one another and both smirk.

    -RT "Yeah, we hear you. That's why we're here. We have to address the elephant in the room, an elephant named Team Authority."

    The crowd finds common ground and starts booing at the very mention of Team Authority. Many have speculated that Team Authority is dead in the water since PW Wrestlemania, and it's clear that RT and Oncall have something to say about it.

    -RT "We've been getting a lot of questions in recent weeks. 'Is Team Authority dead?' being the main thing on everyone's minds. And we're here to answer that question with one word: YES."

    The PW Universe erupts! The crowd is on their feet!

    -RT "While what you see before you in this ring started out as a blood feud between Team Authority and Oncall, it has become much, much more than that. As the loudest and most active spokesperson for Team Authority over the past year, I've told you, the PW Universe, that Team Authority only wanted what was best for PW, but you didn't listen. I told you that the success of PW and the success of PW Events was more important than Team Authority, but you didn't listen. I told you that whether or not Oncall was the victim of a conspiracy didn't matter anymore, but you didn't listen."

    "When Oncall was forced to join Team Authority and become my tag team partner, something happened to me. At first I ignored it, thinking the high of winning a match for once had just gone to my head, but it didn't go away. As time went on and PW Wrestlemania drew closer, I realized that what was happening to me was the realization that Oncall encompasses everything I want PW to be. Whether we see eye to eye on an issue is irrelevant because we are both motivated to make PW better, both dedicated to the PW Universe until the day we die, both extremely talented and deserving of PW gold around our waists."

    "So when Oncall and I settled our differences and focused on a goal, we nearly obtained it on our first damn attempt, something very few people on PW can say. We came within seconds of winning the PW Tag Team Championship at PW Mania and when PW Summerslam is all said and done, and the Elimination Chamber raises back up to the ceiling, you're going to see one thing and one thing only: Oncall and I holding the PW Tag Team titles."

    RT holds the microphone out to Oncall, who is nodding in agreement with the roaring crowd...

  8. #8
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    23,738
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ReTread
    -RT "Thank you for giving up your time, @UT. We don't have much to say, but we promise it won't be as boring as-"

    RT is forced to pause as the PW Universe chants across the aisle...

    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"

    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"

    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"
    So what you're really saying is , even the crowd thinks you and Oncall are boring. I mean they clearly finished your sentence for you.

  9. #9
    Moderator Oncall's Avatar
    Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15,111
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post

    RT & Oncall emerge from the entrance to a loud (although very mixed) reaction. The PW Universe seems torn in two when it comes to this very controversial, yet intriguing and talented tag team.

    UT stands in the ring, dumbfounded, unsure how to react to this sudden interruption. He begins to show anger, but thinks better of it when he realizes he's suddenly outnumbered.

    White spotlights sway over the crowd as RT & Oncall stop at the bottom of the entrance ramp. The pair bang knuckles on the down-low before each climbing the closest turnbuckle post and raising their arms high above the crowd. They stare out at the PW Universe for a moment before slowly turning their gaze to UT, who is now backing up through the far ropes and standing on the apron. Oncall descends to the apron and doesn't take his eyes off UT while walking parallel down the apron to the opposite turnbuckle. RT follows close behind, waiting for Oncall's cue.

    Before Oncall can make up his mind, UT hops off the apron and heads behind the announce table. Oncall and RT climb the next set of turnbuckles and pose for the hot crowd once again. UT is embarrassed, but knows any attempt at an attack would be suicide, so he hops the barrier and heads through the crowd to live and fight another day.

    RT is closest to the timekeeper and he asks for a mic. The timekeeper obliges and RT joins his tag team partner in the ring. RT stands dead centre while @Oncall paces behind him, looking menacing and ready for any surprises.


    -RT "Thank you for giving up your time, @UT. We don't have much to say, but we promise it won't be as boring as-"

    RT is forced to pause as the PW Universe chants across the aisle...

    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"

    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"


    "ON-CALL!"

    "R-T!"

    RT and Oncall glance at one another and both smirk.

    -RT "Yeah, we hear you. That's why we're here. We have to address the elephant in the room, an elephant named Team Authority."

    The crowd finds common ground and starts booing at the very mention of Team Authority. Many have speculated that Team Authority is dead in the water since PW Wrestlemania, and it's clear that RT and Oncall have something to say about it.

    -RT "We've been getting a lot of questions in recent weeks. 'Is Team Authority dead?' being the main thing on everyone's minds. And we're here to answer that question with one word: YES."

    The PW Universe erupts! The crowd is on their feet!

    -RT "While what you see before you in this ring started out as a blood feud between Team Authority and Oncall, it has become much, much more than that. As the loudest and most active spokesperson for Team Authority over the past year, I've told you, the PW Universe, that Team Authority only wanted what was best for PW, but you didn't listen. I told you that the success of PW and the success of PW Events was more important than Team Authority, but you didn't listen. I told you that whether or not Oncall was the victim of a conspiracy didn't matter anymore, but you didn't listen."

    "When Oncall was forced to join Team Authority and become my tag team partner, something happened to me. At first I ignored it, thinking the high of winning a match for once had just gone to my head, but it didn't go away. As time went on and PW Wrestlemania drew closer, I realized that what was happening to me was the realization that Oncall encompasses everything I want PW to be. Whether we see eye to eye on an issue is irrelevant because we are both motivated to make PW better, both dedicated to the PW Universe until the day we die, both extremely talented and deserving of PW gold around our waists."

    "So when Oncall and I settled our differences and focused on a goal, we nearly obtained it on our first damn attempt, something very few people on PW can say. We came within seconds of winning the PW Tag Team Championship at PW Mania and when PW Summerslam is all said and done, and the Elimination Chamber raises back up to the ceiling, you're going to see one thing and one thing only: Oncall and I holding the PW Tag Team titles."

    RT holds the microphone out to Oncall, who is nodding in agreement with the roaring crowd...
    Oncall takes the microphone.

    You said it RT, sometimes you find that right partner and it just clicks, the moves in the ring become intuitive. When we nearly won the tag titles, it wasn't like we'd been working our way up in the indies for years and years. We'd been opponents more often then partners and yet we came so close to beating the sycophant duo of Blindy and Ness.

    I see UT hiding over there, wiser then he looks I suppose. Now I do remember him from somewhere, oh yeah, he's one of the guys I beat for this holds up MITB briefcase The match no-one thought I would win because of everything i'd said over the years.

    You deserve it, you deserve it the crowd chants

    Thankyou guys, thankyou, that really means a lot, the time for this case will come but here and now, the focus is on helping my brother from another mother RT rescue those tag team titles from a duo who still don't grasp that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    RT and I grew up in Canada and Australia, lands where it's ice cold and there are snakes, spiders, drop bears and everything else under the sun waiting to kill you, yet we're supposed to be scared of an elimination chamber, not bloody likely. Whether we're first in or last in, here's a free spoiler alert about that

    Spoiler


    We're walking out with those tag team titles, I know this for a fact because the people of PW are wiser then the average Trump voter, well nearly everyone anyway.

    Drops mic and signals for 2 Fosters from the cooler at ringside, tossing one to RT


    A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork


    Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

  10. #10
    "pure trouble" HR's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    27
    Posts
    16,025
    vCash
    11150
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    It's true that I haven't been giving the competition in the Coliseum my full attention recently. I've been absent for a few events, and when I was here I wasn't giving 100%. I sleepwalked my way through a token contractually obliged appearance at the Royal Rumble (the Board of Directors were desperate for star power) in what was a Cody Rhodes circa 2012 type appearance of impressive stamina and athleticism, yet ultimately futile proportions. Am I sorry for all of that? Not particularly. When you've been around for as long as I have, achieved as much as I have, you're entitled to a sabbatical or two. Taylor Swift does it. Pep Guardiola's done it. Who's to argue with some of the great minds of our generation?

    With all that said, some recent threads on the forum sparked a little motivation inside of me. The Why PW? topic, with numerous forum favourites speaking about how they'll be here until the very end despite the tumbleweeds blowing down the main street, and then the outpouring of emotion as we farewelled Havok with the resulting reminder that this place truly is somewhere special, borne about by the intangible bond between us as components of this crazy camaraderie.

    That remembrance has served as an adjuvant to my recent malaise, and as a consequence I am once again lacing up my boots. I want to continue to make my mark while there's still a place to do so, and right now that mark will be made in the Feast or Fail match.

    I know there's four challengers already signed up for this inaugural match, but I'd like to start by acknowledging just two. First, my old friend Lawrence. Our history (and it is that at this stage, because I'm more than happy to let the past be the past) is well known, and I'm sure archived in the Hall of History for anyone remotely interested. Despite the rather tangled sequence of events, the bottom line is that I always saw good things in Lawrence, and my premonitions have been proven correct...to a point. He might now be a mainstay of Coliseum competition, and found himself in a title match or two at recent events, but to say the outcomes haven't been anything to write home about would be an understatement. I clicked on one poll and saw just one vote under his name. Just a bad night at the office surely? I clicked on another and shockingly found exactly the same score. Boy oh boy Lawrie, even the moment we are born most of us have at least two people that care about us. Somehow you've managed to go backwards from your first breaths!

    As a result you've gone from title contender to curtain jerker. And even worse than that you're in a match against Chaos Kid, PW's very own version of that insufferable guy from high school who thinks that his mundane life is worthy of ten Facebook status updates per day. I'm happy to admit that I'm the only one responsible for my wandering eye over the past few months, and my lack of focus on PW events, but can you blame my languidity when his vacuous promos are what is passing for entertainment these days? He doesn't even seem to realise that his attempted burn calling us all "sloths" merely acts to hold the mirror up to his own face. Yes Kid, we are all asleep in the face of your desolate diatribes. 2001 called - they want their generic e-fed gimmick back.

    I'm returning to the ring at Summerslam for one reason, and that's to achieve the one thing that has so far eluded me in my illustrious career - a PW singles championship. I've won at Wrestlemania's, I've been tag team champion, and accomplished so much more across the vast gamut of competitions staged on this forum - but I want to add some more lines to my resume. I've never been all about business though, and I figure Feast or Fail definitely fulfils the fun component that I need. And hey, if I can give a braindead delusional Pom some free dental work by punching his tic tac teeth down his throat at the same time, what's not to enjoy?!


  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    595
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Have you noticed the number of competitors that only have two initials, you have LS, UT, RT and HR, you know why because when the booker comes to book the card he has trouble remembering names, maybe I should shorten my name to CK and then I will get my rightful push but we know that wouldn't happen because everyone thinks im full of BS, maybe PW could book me a flight on BA, but I guess it best to book via a PC.

    Bottom line im not here to follow the status quo, I'm sorry if PW is happy with 4 events a year, but Chaos Kid has fighting spirit, and I know that a foreign word to the majority of the guys here, they prefer to fight and sleep, I just want to fight, but the coliseum is the right name for this place, but im not talking about those grand stadium where roman gladitors fought with such honor, im talking about today's coliseum which are broken down worn out piece of useless space of time once past.

    Wrestlemania I was conned out of facing President Blinky, by tweedle dum and tweedle dee, they protected their "cough" president and picked weaker opponent to make it seem like he is a great champion and a great man, the reason is simple I scare Blinky and Ness. I wouldn't be surprised if Blinky and Ness bribed LS to not put me in a match with them, to give them a easier opponents, why because there isn't a single competitor here that can hold a candle to me and they know it. Everyone knows I want a piece of Ness, and I know the competitor that Ness claims to be, he want to prove that me is man enough to face me, and if I win the title shot briefcase which everyone knows I wont, I dont want a title shot against the world champ, I want Ness. Now I know little Ness is listening to me, waving his little PW flag, claiming to be the heart and soul of this company, however for a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.

    PW is the seed, you look after it, you plant it in the ground, you add water and some sunlight and some times you need Ness because the amount of shit that he talks about will be enough to help that seed grow.

    I know I'm suppose to talk about my opponents Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po, but to be honest no one has said anything remotely interesting to even worth my attention.

    So let make this really simple for even LS to understand...me wants Ness at the next show

  12. #12
    Man with a Plan Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,185
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    It never ends, does it?

    My entire run in the Coliseum I've been trapped in a series with a select few opponents. Fight Forever as they say. I guess it's to be expected since there's only about 10 of us. I thought I could escape it and move on, but the Powers that Be think differently. At the Rumble the President and I defeated the interim champions of RT and Oncall. We came in last in a gauntlet, so I was fully expecting to face them in a regular tag match. And after doing so we would move on.

    Nope.

    Now we have to do it all again only this time in an Elimination Chamber. Oncall and UT are doing battle at Summerslam with the winner coming in last for their team. No idea which ham & egger UT picks, but since he's Team Nsync we can be sure it'll be some mouth breather. I guess turnabout is fair play. With another team coming in last we'll be put to the test. Can we hold onto our belts with the deck stacked against us? Or will we lose the belts poetically in the same way we won them?

    Even if we get past both teams our ties to Oncall do not end there. Truly 2017 is about a never-ending feud because he holds the MITB Contract. He may cash-in after I beat Dazz. The title will be vacant, so it's a guarantee win. Right? Or perhaps he'll crash Blindy's title shot at Survivor Series and get one over on the President. He may even wait until PW WM.

    It's fitting that MITB could stop our momentum when it's the reason we're even here. At PW WM X Lony defeated Oncall to get the briefcase and used it to have a match with me. Because of that match everything in the Coliseum was allowed to happen. How different would PW be had Oncall won originally? Guess that's a story for his Fan Fic. Hate Ness and his overexposure? It's Oncall's fault I'm in my spot. Love Ness and want more of him? Vote against Oncall and give Lony a rep for giving you what you needed!

    All I know is NOTHING stands in the way of the President's rise to the top. Not the current champion. Not some lowly midcard scum that call me out for the next event. Not even the President leaving me to do all the work. I may have failed to become Grand Slam Champion, but I will not fail at being the best manager in company history.

    P.S. WHERE IS DAZZ AND WHY HASN'T HE BEEN STRIPPED OF THE BELT LIKE NESS WAS?!?

  13. #13
    PW Champion The Dazz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,033
    vCash
    2735
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    *The Dazz is backstage, holding his PW Championship around his shoulder. An interviewer comes up to ask The Dazz a question, but The Dazz grabs the mic and stares the interviewer down, and the interviewer leaves. The Dazz then turns to the camera and raises the mic to his mouth. The Dazz begins to speak."


    Dazz: Ness, you want to know where The Dazz is? You want to know where The Champ has been? Well, let The Dazz tell you where he has been. He's been spending every single waking moment training. Working his ass off to get better and better. Working his ass of to be the best. The absolute best. The absolute best PW Champion there ever was. While you, Ness, you sit around and you make nine minute videos of yourself running your mouth. Nine minute videos of you crying and whining and kissing Blindy's ass.


    *The Dazz takes a moment to compose himself, then begins speaking again,*


    Dazz: Listen to The Dazz very closely. Listen very carefully. The Dazz will not take you lightly, Ness. He knows you've got some true dedication to Blindy. And you'll do whatever it takes to get him a title shot. But the thing is, no matter how much you fight. No how much you scratch, claw, and bite to get the win. Everytime you think you are just so, so close to pulling down that American Flag, The Dazz is going to stop you. He is going to stop you, and then proceed to layeth the smackethdown on your candy ass.


    *The Dazz looks at his title for a bit, before grabbing it and holding it up in front of the camera.*


    Dazz: This championship. This is what it's all about. This is what it's always been about, and will always be about. The Dazz is going to make a promise right now, and he wants everyone to listen closely. The Dazz worked his ass off day in and night out to get this. He won the Royal Rumble, he defeated who many thought was undefeatable . And he did what many thought he couldn't do, and that's become PW Champion. So Ness, let The Dazz ask you this? If he can do all of that, what makes you think he can't walk in to Summerslam PW Champ, Ultimate X match or not, and walk out PW Champ? And before you answer that, jabroni, let The Dazz answer for you. The answer is simple. The Dazz is going to walk out PW Champion. And you'll be left to watch as your monkey ass partner cries and bitches about losing a shot at The Champ. But don't worry, Ness, you can make it up to him by being Blindy's Monica Lewinsky in the Oral office.


    *The Dazz once again and puts the title back over his shoulder.*


    Dazz: At Summerslam, bet your bottom dollar that there is absolutely no chance that The Dazz does not walk out of Summerslam PW Champion. The Dazz is gonna show your monkey ass he is the real deal, and he deserves the PW Championship when he first grabs down the PW Championship, and then secondly, and perhaps even most importantly, he pulls down the USA Flag, he carefully removes the flag of the pole. The Dazz loves the USA, don't worry about that. Then after The Dazz has saluted the flag and sang the star-spangled banner, he'll take that pole, shine it up real nice, turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!


    Dazz: IF YA SSSMEEELLLL.....WHAT THE DAZZ...IS.....cooking.

    Big thanks to Surrender!


    PW Accolades

    Spoiler

  14. #14
    Senior Member Lawrence's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,925
    vCash
    8704
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Lawrence is shown backstage with PW's General Manager talking about his SummerSlam match and his opponents.

    Lawrence: It's a great match, and I'm grateful you've put me on the card, but I was hoping after my performances at the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania that you might've given me a better match. Say a singles match?!

    GM: Lawrence, it's been great to have you here in the Colisseum for over a year now, and you're a great asset to the competiton, you really are! But for as good as your performances were earlier in the year... you lost your matches. The Junior Heavyweight match vs LS, the Royal Rumble match itself and the Intercontental championship triple threat at WrestleMania. I can't reward that with another singles match.

    Lawrence: I know, I know! But if you just give me a one on one chance vs ...

    (the GM cuts off Lawrence mid sentence)

    GM: Look! You've got your match for Summerslam, and it's a great match. Win, and pick the right briefcase and you can have a gauranteed title shot anytime you like, or you can get yourself a load of extra cash around here. I've given you the platform for you to make your own future, it's time for you to actually deliver big for once.

    Lawrence: I'm more than prepared for this feast or fail match, trust me. And I want to talk about my opponents in the match actually. I don't have much history with Raven or Lony, but I know their history. Impressive stuff mostly, but how the mighty have fallen. And Chaos Kid, man the less said about that guy the better. Especially after that WrestleMania debacle with him and I! And HR! He's the guy who I...

    (the GM's phone rings)

    GM: Look I gotta take this. It's marketing about finalising the SummerSlam poster, I'll catch you later Lawrence.

    (on the phone, walking off)
    Hello?... Yes I told you not to include him...

    Lawrence: (finishing off his sentence)... wanted to face one on one. Damn, everytime he leaves!

    Lawrence, now left with just the camerman, is about to walk off also, before stopping and thinking. He turns back, and looks into the camera.

    Now HR I hope you're listening to this cos I sure as hell listened to what you had to say. I don't need you to go over our past either since we both know exactly what happened. You saw good things in me and I rose straight to the top. But I want to talk about you and what you're doing here. You said it yourself, you haven't cared for competiting. You've not been giving 100%. You're a relic of your former self. When I joined PW, I thought I saw some titan of the Colisseum, now all I see is some washed up has-been trying to make a comeback and hang onto his past accomplishments just to stay relevant.
    Now it's been nearly 8 months since I challenged you for a one on one match. 8 months, and we've not heard a word from you. Now I've beaten you in other multi person matches, and at SummerSlam it's going to be exactly the same. You want a singles championship? I want a singles match. And after I win the feast or fail match, along with the briefcase for a title shot, I'll be the first to win that singles championship and then give you the first shot if it means I get a one on one match with you.
    As for the rest of the competition, see you at SummerSlam! And #Think Smart!

  15. #15
    "pure trouble" HR's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    27
    Posts
    16,025
    vCash
    11150
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    You cannot have been listening that closely, because if you were there would have been nothing to suggest that I'm a relic. If I were hanging on to past glories, living off my reputation, do you think I'd return and enter myself in an open invitational? Enter myself into the curtain jerk match? We all know that it's possible - there are some big names around here who like to abuse their power and cut into shows at the last minute, profiteering off the hard work that all the regulars put in. I could do that if I wanted to, but I don't. I don't want to take the short cut route. I want to prove to the PW universe that I'm still as good as I was five years ago. Actually, not as good, but better. I'm starting off from the bottom rung, and I'm going to earn it all.

    You can poke fun at my time away all you like, but underestimate it at your peril. I know you challenged me a long time ago, and you've probably interpreted my silence on the matter to be an act of cowardice - but let me address that right now and say it most certainly isn't. Sometimes life is a matter of timing. Sometimes it's a matter of waiting. In the interests of brevity I'll refrain from going into details, but let me assure you that when all the cards have been played you'll be happy things played out the way they did. Regardless of the results from here on out, your legacy will be better off for it. Good things come to those who wait. On the subject of results, I find your confidence admirable, but certainly misplaced. Your little plan of attack sounds all well and good in theory, but there's a hell of a lot of variables involved there, some of which you have absolutely no control over.

    Finally, let me just say that this whole hashtag thing has me regretting ever endorsing you! Where did it all go wrong...


  16. #16
    Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere (Georgia)
    Age
    31
    Posts
    22,501
    vCash
    3106
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    (Cameras catch up to TME backstage as he's wandering the building)

    Cameraman: "Thoughts on your match at Summerslam?"

    TME: "Its simple. For over a decade I've been a problem for a lot of people here. The only thing I haven't done is win the big one. People are scared, people don't want to deal with the guy that is dangerous like yours truly.

    How many times now have those in charge put me in a 'do or die' scenario since I've come back? Three times. This is the third time they've tried to get me out of the picture. It's never worked. It won't work this time either.

    You can try to break me. But I'm the one that does the breaking. As you'll see when I break a table with our soon to be impeached President Blindy's body.

    You can try to destroy me...but I'm the destroyer.

    You can try to kill me...but you know how that story ends.

    If this about me leaving a few years ago, then it's time to grow up. I've been back for over 2 years now and I haven't gone anywhere.

    If it's about the threat I pose...then sorry about your damn luck boys. The threat isn't going anywhere.

    I built my legacy here, I built it from the foundation up. As far as I'm concerned...it's time to add an addition to what I've built. I will win the Intercontinental Championship I rightfully deserved at Wrestlemania. Then I'm not stopping until I'm the PW World Heavyweight Champion.

    Because I'm The Main Event...and that's exactly where I belong."

  17. #17
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    595
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Have you notices how slowly the people here are starting to wake up, but waking up they are. So this is the part where I once again talk and someone tries to put me down, for example my little buddy Nessies who claims I'm a mid carder scum, god I wish I was mid carder scum, please get your fact right Nessie, I'm lower card scum just because LS has no plans what so ever to push me up that card. Now I heard some muttering from Huge Rear, hell I got no idea what HR stands for and hell if I care, it guess I found someone else who doesn't like what I say, well junior join the queue of people here that feel that way. Was little HR try to burn me by reflecting the comment of "sloths" in my direction, you see Hairy Rump, I was the guy trying to wake everyone up by requesting more match, I was still the guy holding the box, I was still the guy talking while you was sleeping....am i a sloth....no sir i am not.

    Looks like Raven and Lony is playing the "who can keep quietest the longest" game, I predict that the winner of the game will get the title shot, usually that what happens here, thats why I know that someone like me wont get a briefcase that will suit me needs, but hey im cool with that, because I'm just a lowly opening card scum, who doesn't kiss anyone behind to help them climb the ladder, and my name isn't Blindy or Ness so this is where i belong.

  18. #18
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    23,738
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    1. Keep my initials out of your mouth , son.

    2. There is already a CK on the boards and he is far superior to you in every way.

    3. This:

    Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Oncall takes the microphone.

    You said it RT, sometimes you find that right partner and it just clicks, the moves in the ring become intuitive. When we nearly won the tag titles, it wasn't like we'd been working our way up in the indies for years and years. We'd been opponents more often then partners and yet we came so close to beating the sycophant duo of Blindy and Ness.

    I see UT hiding over there, wiser then he looks I suppose. Now I do remember him from somewhere, oh yeah, he's one of the guys I beat for this holds up MITB briefcase The match no-one thought I would win because of everything i'd said over the years.

    You deserve it, you deserve it the crowd chants

    Thankyou guys, thankyou, that really means a lot, the time for this case will come but here and now, the focus is on helping my brother from another mother RT rescue those tag team titles from a duo who still don't grasp that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    RT and I grew up in Canada and Australia, lands where it's ice cold and there are snakes, spiders, drop bears and everything else under the sun waiting to kill you, yet we're supposed to be scared of an elimination chamber, not bloody likely. Whether we're first in or last in, here's a free spoiler alert about that

    Spoiler


    We're walking out with those tag team titles, I know this for a fact because the people of PW are wiser then the average Trump voter, well nearly everyone anyway.

    Drops mic and signals for 2 Fosters from the cooler at ringside, tossing one to RT
    Is a big steaming pile of kangaroo shit. Or as Oncall calls it "deodorant".

    Now your becoming so delusional in your ass kissing that you are actually piping in cheers to your own promo's. As anyone who was at the PW Coliseum live that night KNOWS the crowd wasn't chanting "You deserve it" .... they were chanting "Use deodorant" because you fucking smell.

    And I don't care where you and ReTread grew up , oh so it's cold in Canada? I live in Wisconsin - the frozen tundra where it's not winter until there are weather advisories not to step out your front door. Snakes? Spiders? Drop Bears? Are you just trying to become a carictature of your countries greatest export Steve Irwin by talking about amazing creatures? Is that you're knew plan to get over?

    It's funny you bring up Trump because I am surviving that shit right now , and it's funny that you say that PW is wiser than the average DONALD VOTER because pandering was his game and you've all but perfected it.

  19. #19
    Man with a Plan Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,185
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Although Summerslam may be up in the air due to PW's current situation... there was never any adblocker blockers when I was PW Champion.

  20. #20
    "pure trouble" HR's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    27
    Posts
    16,025
    vCash
    11150
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    @Chaos Kid, listen closely son because I'm going to take a bit of pity on you and take the time out of my busy schedule to give you a little bit of advice. Usually I'd wait for a touch of potential to be shown before bestowing some pearls of wisdom upon a young cub - let's be honest, you clearly haven't satisfied that - but in this case the pity I feel for you will have to suffice.

    No one is holding you down here. PW is as even a playing field as you can get. You get the results that you deserve. This isn't a CM Punk and Daniel Bryan being held back by the powers that be situation. In days gone by, the type of game you bring to the Coliseum wouldn't have even got you booked. Try coming with something other than insults that a pre-teen would be embarrassed to use. Try writing an opening sentence that actually makes grammatical sense. Try focusing on your opponents in this match rather than immaturely invoking the names of our chief match maker or world champion.

    With that said, I'll keep my advice short and simple because I doubt your ability to comprehend an in-depth lesson. Right now everyone knows you as the one sad sack desperate and pathetic enough to have participated in Mad Dog's league of extraordinary misfits. I want you to give me some indication of who or what you actually are rather than generic uneducated e-fedder circa 2001. Take your time with your reply. Put some effort in. Try and actually craft a sentence or two that reads somewhat intelligently. If you do that, this could be a turning point for your career. If not, you'll forever been known as a pathetic parasite that everyone disregards and derides.


  21. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    595
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    @HR, listen closely son because I'm going to take a bit of pity on you and take the time out of my busy schedule to give you a little bit of advice. Usually I'd wait for a touch of potential to be shown before bestowing some pearls of wisdom upon a young cub - let's be honest, you clearly haven't satisfied that - but in this case the pity I feel for you will have to suffice.

    No one is holding you down here, in fact no one knows who you are. PW is as even playing field as you can get...sorry I cant say that with a straight face, now little HR I understand you have been in a long somber and have not completed in PW for many moons, where I am been completing in PW for the whole of 2017, aka 2 events. So lets looks at the Royal Rumble, the grand battle royal, the place where the PW was touched with the golden presence of the marvelous Chaos Kid, so what happened the voices of the silent seems to be popular here, it doesn't matter what I said or to who, the voices of the silent matter more. So how about the granddaddy of all events, yes Wrestlemania, so what amazing match did I have there, oh yeah thats right I didn't have a fight why because I was part of a debate where Blinky and Nessie decided which two would advance to fight each other, and the winner faced Blinky, so I spoke about my opponents and what happened, big shock considering the champ picks his challengers, he avoided the most dangerous competitor to his title, so Chaos Kid didn't have a match at wrestlemania.

    Now we are at Summerslam, and you wonder why im so bitter and full of anger towards PW, With that said, I'll keep my advice short and simple because I doubt your ability to comprehend an in-depth lesson, look listen, dont say a word and you will win.

  22. #22
    Man with a Plan Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,185
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    PW is in shambles. It's never been this bad. We have every blocker and shield on when we browse just to get by. This isn't new. It's something we've dealt with since the Board Crash of 06. But it's not getting better. What has really changed in all that time? Notifications. If you "@" at someone you can let them know... I mean annoy them when they log back in. That's about it. You'd think we'd be in a better place. You took Ness' title from him. And it's gone down the shitter. Makes me wonder why I even bothered to save this place.

    And to answer your question... nope! I have not sent an e-mail to the powers that be. That's what the Board of Directors is for. And your rep, the PW Heavyweight Champion. What has he done for you? Same thing Aaron did? Jack and shit. Notice we haven't seen Aaron much lately. After handing Dazz a live grenade he high tailed it outta here. You can blame the current state of PW on him. He tried to strategically retire before it hit the fan so someone else took the hit. He ruined everything by taking the title off of the unworthy Easy and is hoping Dazz can fix it. He won't. He can't.

    It is in my opinion that our problems stem from the big belt. We didn't have these issues when I was champion. Hell, I don't wanna admit it... but we didn't have things this bad when Lony and Raven were even champion. Can't count the nose-picking disgusto SheltonMysterio. Things were good when I was the champion. North Korea was keeping to themselves and I think their leader was even considering affiliating with PW to branch out into the Asian Region. My appearance at Onigiri Fest opened his eyes to the good in the world. Nowadays? Thanks Dazz.

    After I was stripped of the belt we've had 3 people hold the belt when they had no business doing so. Only one man is worthy. See until I was defeated for the actual belt there was no champion. Blindy beat me twice, so if anyone was worthy of holding the belt it was him. Our slogan was Making PW Great Again. And can you deny it needs it? There was even chatter of annexing ourselves to Proboards. How much worse can it get?

    But there's light at the end of the tunnel. With Blindy as our champion we could become great again. It's time we had a champion who put PW first. It's time we had a champion that can say he was the true world champion of this fine forum. Sure we haven't seen much of him lately and there's a reason. He's working on making PW great. As the Vice President I have to make sure his work doesn't get unnoticed. It is my job to make sure he has a chance to do what the people demanded. That's why no matter what The Dazz says, I'm coming for that title. We'll vacate the title for the second time since I held it and he can duke it out with Oncall over who gets to be the Roddy Strong of Blindy's title reign. Everyone needs a Backlash easy defense.

    It's time to Make PW Great (and adfree!) again. Your choice is more adblocker begging under Dazz or a free and unfiltered PW experience alongside the Campaign. Is it really even a decision at this point?

    Choose Ness.

  23. #23
    Man with a Plan Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,185
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW SummerSlam 2017 Card & Promo Thread

    Not sure how many eyes are on the product and this may go over as well as a new shipment of Eclipse glasses arriving at a store today. But that's okay because my message is not really for the majority. It's for the PW Universe, those that have stayed despite everything. PW has been going through... a thing, that's for sure. Despite our concerns our champion has been somewhat quiet on the whole thing. I guess that's not entirely true. He did make a statement outside of the confines of the Coliseum. While he didn't say the hashtag itself, it did lead to several who did. He thinks things are fine. #ImwithEasy

    Ignoring the fact that two things are simply wrong with that statement. Things are NOT fine. And this is all HIS FAULT. This all started when I was stripped of the belt. Easy gave himself the belt and then Aaron stole it with MITB. Before long Dazz was given it as a gift. The PW Infrastructure took a hit because of the lack of confidence it held in it's champion. The owners changed hands while we were distracted.

    Remember when I saved PW with one e-mail? I didn't e-mail the new owners about the state of the site. It was no longer my place. Easy and his cronies told us that everything was fine. Roman made promises of updates and even changing our Google results so that it no longer says "ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO CLICK THIS DAMN FORUM!!!", but haven't we heard that all before? And what we do we have to show for it? Crumbling threads.

    I have nothing but respect for Easy Rider. He was one of the guys who was in my corner when I first joined the mod team. And even when others turned their back on me he still gave me the benefit of the doubt. Still made me feel welcome when others wanted me gone. And yet, I cannot shake this feeling anymore. There was talk of moving from PW. He wanted no part of that. He has tricked the PW Universe to think that it wasn't needed. I almost fell for it myself. And that's when I finally saw the real deal. Maybe Roman forgot to edit some code during the last update, but I saw a glimpse into what is really going on here.

    It finally all made sense. Why Aaron was able to defend the belt. Why Dazz was given the run when he didn't deserve it. I won't tell you why because you'll find out soon enough. Just know that I cannot sit back and say what others have said and tell you #ImwithEasy. Because look at our site. It disgusts me. I'm not gonna leave though. I have to do it yet again and save PW. Luckily I'm not alone this time. Remember what I said about Lony? I turned out to be right and I'll be right about Easy and his corporate champion when all is said and done.

    For too long we've eaten this shit sandwich. I say no more. I'm sick of the ads. The intrusive demands of the owners. Now the forum is no longer a side-project they don't care about. We get the same adblocker message from the main site. What's next? The annoying Twitter guy chiming in? Wasn't it bad enough he stole the red guy as his avatar? I will no longer sit back and accept these conditions of our site. People are starting to leave. They may never come back. Those that have stayed, I guess it's up to me again.

    Where's the President been? Doing his best to save us all from Roman and the owners. Which is why at Summerslam I will do everything I have to get the flag up and grant him a title match. Easy is letting them run wild. Dazz is incompetent. It's time we had a champion who actually gave a damn about the userbase. That's why PW Universe I ask you to update your hashtag before this upcoming Civil War dooms us all.

    #ImwithBlindy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •