Thread: Nikki Bella returning soon to save the heel side of the SD division?

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nikki Bella returning soon to save the heel side of the SD division?

http://pwinsider.com/article/110942/...pdate.html?p=1

For those wondering, SummerSlam will indeed be a four hour PPV. It begins on August 20 at 7 p.m. ET and has an (at least) four hour block.

Also, there is a lot of talk that Nikki Bella will be returning to action soon and appearing on the show. She is clearly in great shape.
    I hope this is true and she comes back as a heel to SD. SD desperately needs a heel that wrestles an interesting style in the ring.

Nikki vs Naomi ( with Naomi as the face this time), and Nikki vs Becky would be nice matches, I'm sure Nikki vs Charlotte would be improved as well on Charlotte's part.

Or have Nikki come back as a face and bring up the Iconic duo or Asuka.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Nikki Bella returning soon to save the heel side of the SD division?

Asuka is odds are set where she is until after the Mae Young classic airs. The Iconic Duo are ready to go. If rumors that WWE are looking at signing 6 to 10 of the girls in the MYC are true, NXT will be emptying soon.

I am excited for Nikki.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Nikki Bella returning soon to save the heel side of the SD division?

They won't turn Nikki heel, because of Cena.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SD already has 5 heels and only 3 faces.

Heel:
    Natalya
    Carmella
    Tamina
    Lana
    Maria(though my not be a wrestler)

Face:
    Becky
    Charlotte
    Naomi
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope this is true. SD's booking may be more watchable than Raw's but SD's division is really lacking on the in-ring talent side. I really miss Nikki's matches and SD's women's matches have taken a hit since she left. I prefer Nikki's in-ring work as a face but she'd still be a big improvement to the heel side.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is clearly in great shape.
    Has he neck magically healed? Or is this just stating the obvious?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I absolutely hate her heel work but love her as a face, so I'm hoping she comes back as a baby face. Charlotte need to turn. I have no idea why they turned her face.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie91 View Post
    I absolutely hate her heel work but love her as a face, so I'm hoping she comes back as a baby face. Charlotte need to turn. I have no idea why they turned her face.
    They could have probably made Lana face due to her reaction and not being paired with Rusev. But if Charlotte was heel she probably would stop some of the development of the other heels.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Charlotte as a heel basically calls for her to be the centerpiece. We just had that on Raw, so why?!? Same goes for Nikki. I'd rather they keep the focus on building up Carmella. Sure Nikki is better in the ring, but...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Nikki just works better as a face to me, I was never really blown away with her as a heel. While I thought she improved immensely in the ring during her heel title reign, I thought she never really developed on the mic to be a believable heel. She always kind of came off like she was playing a campy 90's teen movie mean girl, it never seemed to be her turned up to 11. As a face, even though she's still not great on the mic I feel like she is more believable in what she's saying, if that makes much sense. I feel like Nikki spouting the inspirational stuff works for her character. I mean her shirts say Fearless Nikki after all.
    #THROWBACK

Thread Information